PDA

View Full Version : My Matt Striker interview Highlights

thedominator92
03-02-2011, 01:23 PM
So after Smackdown last night, I went to a bar to get a bite to eat. When I sit down, I noticed Matt Striker was there and talked to him about 30 mins. Here is what happened.

Me: Why did they (wwe) decide to replace you with Booker T's babbling ass? He needs subtitles.

MS: (Laughs) Well, that is because Cole being the dick that he is suggested to Vince and the boys to replace me.

Me: At least you know what the hell you are talking about. Cole calls everything a scoop slam.

MS: Cole has been in this business for years and he still has no clue what the fuck he is talking about when it comes to wrestling. The only reason he is where he is at now is because of how much ass he kisses. He knows that I am a better announcer that him and is trying to get rid of me.

Me: Are you going back to being a wrestler? From what I seen you are just as good a wrestler as you are an announcer.

MS: Well I still wrestle for independent bookings, and I am going to help with the training on Tough Enough. You won't see me wrestling on t.v. any time soon. Once my contract is up, I think I am going elsewhere.

Me: You should go to TNA, they need all the help they can get.

MS: There is no way I would go to that train wreck of an Organization. I going back to the Indies where I can be myself and still make a decent living.

What I have learn from talking to Matt Striker is Micheal Cole is an ASSTOOL. Thoughts?

SaberToothTigerz
03-02-2011, 03:10 PM
For some reason I dont think u even met him c:

thejman93
03-02-2011, 03:18 PM

That's the impression I got too but if that is indeed true then good for Striker.

thedominator92
03-02-2011, 04:25 PM

I tweeted my pics i took with him and he retweeted them

WWTNA Mark
03-02-2011, 05:22 PM
I always felt sorry for Cole by the way Vince used to scold him on his commentary but now I see that he is a complete asshole. Hell, even JR said that Cole is the same as his heel character.

SaberToothTigerz
03-02-2011, 05:39 PM
I tweeted my pics i took with him and he retweeted them

what's ur tweeter?

The Brown One
03-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Sounds like Cole is a natural dickhead.

SaberToothTigerz
03-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Sounds like Cole is a natural dickhead.

do u rly think striker would post messages about cole like asstool or a fucking joke?
matt would do it professionally and i doubt any wwe superstar would waste his moment writting something like that to a normal someone

Snair
03-03-2011, 01:39 PM
I think being a DICK comes naturally to Cole.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Oddly Matt Striker doesn't have a twitter account and if he did, WWE would verify it, so as of now this is made up

SaberToothTigerz
03-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Oddly Matt Striker doesn't have a twitter account and if he did, WWE would verify it, so as of now this is made up

lol yea i tried searching for it on twitter
but with no avail
also the dominator92 said this on his post
When I sit down, I noticed Matt Striker was there and talked to him about 30 mins.
so ummm...was he chatting with matt striker on a bar or was he chatting with him on twitter? make up ur mind when u try to fake something dude
BUSTED!

The New Guy
03-04-2011, 01:22 PM
this was... interesting

Rich Cranium
03-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Last night, CM Punk came over for dinner and he drank all my beer! I took a picture of us with beers on Twitter and he retweeted them!

HeelTurn
03-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Last night, CM Punk came over for dinner and he drank all my beer! I took a picture of us with beers on Twitter and he retweeted them!

Thats a blatant lie and you know it.
He was at my house playing PS3 all nite lol

THEKEVINBRAND
03-04-2011, 02:20 PM
The Hardys came over to my place in Canada and snorted my sugar thinking it was cocaine