PDA

View Full Version : Internal Server Error

The Watcher
08-12-2010, 01:23 PM
I'm getting a LOT of Internal Server Error messages... anybody else?

CDave3
08-12-2010, 02:07 PM
I am getting these also

TheOnlyLentonLees
08-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I am sure they'll be fixed up. Like they said, it's still being worked on and perfected. I love the layout of everything so far, I can deal with a few days of Internal Server Error.

Frank
08-13-2010, 01:57 AM
I called my service and upgraded certain features and reoptimized setting on the site. This should not happen anymore, but if you do see it again, please let me know!

Also, is the site loading significantly slower for you guys? It loads really fast for me sometimes, slow others, but my internet at home is very unreliable and I can't tell...

The Watcher
08-13-2010, 03:22 AM
I wouldn't say its really quick but its certainly not slow either... it seems pretty consistent speed wise at the moment.

The Watcher
08-13-2010, 02:10 PM
The whole site just disappeared with this same error for a good half hour or so.

Frank
08-13-2010, 07:09 PM
I believe we fixed the problem... temporarily. There is a rss php feed that pulls the posts from blog and forum to the main page. those two scrips are about 80,000 kb a piece so they are the culprit.. it seems like. I'll continue to keep an eye on the site to make sure we have a good summerslam experience :)

Frank
08-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Okay, guys, this issue should be fixed now. Please keep a keen eye open on this site, I've added a caching module to the RSS feed so we can bring latest discussion and blog topics to the front page at a much lower cost to the php bandwidth.

Thanks for this report for such a fatal error :), but do let me know if there are any other issues that need fixin'

Frank