PDA

View Full Version : velvet sky

the game
02-28-2011, 07:34 PM
i have been catching up with tna recently and while im not a massive fan, velvet sky has caught my eye, in ring and looks,and that entrance(omg) i admit i am not a big divas/knockouts fan but im hoping that vinnie mac brings her to wwe very soon,may never happen but i can only dream

SaberToothTigerz
02-28-2011, 08:00 PM
better velvet than angelina
that's for sure
and yes the knockouts devision stills put's the wwe diva's devision in utter shame so heck why not? bring in velvet she certainly has a unique look to it

justin sane
02-28-2011, 08:16 PM
i would blank her blank til my blank fell off

the game
02-28-2011, 09:29 PM
im with you on that mate,

Roy
03-01-2011, 12:11 AM
WWE is PG. :|
Why do you want Velvet Sky in WWE if you wanna see her entrance ?

PrimusSucks
03-01-2011, 12:14 AM
Her whole attitude, character, entrance, moveset, and everything of worth on her would be changed, only reason Gail Kim worked in TNA and WWE is because she was never very racy in the first place.

the game
03-01-2011, 12:24 AM
i did say i can dream...if it doesnt happen then she is a good enough reason to watch impact on tues nights

Trips88
03-01-2011, 02:23 AM
i did say i can dream...if it doesnt happen then she is a good enough reason to watch impact on tues nights

More like one of the only reasons to watch impact!

CobraNightviper
03-01-2011, 08:04 AM
I agree she would definetly not be allowed to have her intrance in wwe and for me she's one of the only reasons to watch impact right now I havn't been able to watch a whole impact since the Huckster&Bisquick ruining era of tna usually I just watch it the next day and skip through it to watch the knockouts and to see if there are any good matches which by the way there hasn't been any in a long time.

SaberToothTigerz
03-01-2011, 08:24 AM
I agree she would definetly not be allowed to have her intrance in wwe and for me she's one of the only reasons to watch impact right now I havn't been able to watch a whole impact since the Huckster&Bisquick ruining era of tna usually I just watch it the next day and skip through it to watch the knockouts and to see if there are any good matches which by the way there hasn't been any in a long time.

true on that
the only thing that is saving tna now is the knockouts.

Lance Storm
03-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Velvet Sky is the only "diva" that I don't take a piss break for.

merhardt03
03-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Which ones Velvet??? I can never remember most the divas & knockouts names. lol

Bodom
03-01-2011, 01:35 PM

She's the blonde o..............no wait.......she's got the big bo.....................no wait...............she's the one with the as..............no wait......................she has tatt................damn this hard

tshizzy34
03-01-2011, 02:04 PM
I have never watched an episode of TNA in my life, perhaps I should check it out? Or am I not missing much of anything? Thoughts?

maar13
03-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Probably should check it out at least once.

Trips88
03-01-2011, 08:27 PM
She's the blonde o..............no wait.......she's got the big bo.....................no wait...............she's the one with the as..............no wait......................she has tatt................damn this hard

LMFAO! I was gonna say she's got the blond hair with the black streaks but then I remembered she's not the only one.

SilverGhost
03-01-2011, 08:40 PM

Shame on you.

http://0c.img.v4.skyrock.net/0cd/velvet-sky01/pics/1960447275_small_1.jpg

She points at you with shame.

Gangrel
03-02-2011, 02:20 PM
i have been catching up with tna recently and while im not a massive fan, velvet sky has caught my eye, in ring and looks,and that entrance(omg) i admit i am not a big divas/knockouts fan but im hoping that vinnie mac brings her to wwe very soon,may never happen but i can only dream

Velvet to WWE? Okay, WWE IS a bigger and better company. But come on man, look how WWE treats the "divas". They make there matches short, storylines crap, outfits skanky, and just make them look bad in the ring. Freak, look how they treated Gail Kim when she came back.

merhardt03
03-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Shame on you.

http://0c.img.v4.skyrock.net/0cd/velvet-sky01/pics/1960447275_small_1.jpg

She points at you with shame.

Nice reply!!! Someone should of said the blond with streaks in Beautiful people. I saw Impact this week & figured it out lol.

Cynicism
03-05-2011, 10:45 AM
I would have just gone with "She normally has her name on her butt so Chris Sabin knows what to call her"
It strange but I lost a lot of interest in the Knockouts when Gail Kim left but didn't gain interest in the Diva's, probably cause the E doesn't know how to use Gail at all. I was hoping for something good between Winter and Sarita cause I think those two can go but it's probably the last thing on the writers minds, as no one from Jersey Shore would be involved