PDA

View Full Version : Jericho on TNA's Product

Rich Cranium
02-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Seems like Jericho feels the way the majority of us do, read this:

On TNA's 3-3-11 video from 'Impact': 'It drives me nuts and I'll tell you the reason why. I am the biggest fan of TNA as a concept. I want them to be huge, Vince wants them to be huge because the more competition there is, it's better for the business, it's better for the boys, it's better is for the fans. I don't understand their obsession with copying the WWE I think it's lame, I think its bush league and I don't get it, they have some of the best talent, some great idea men. Why do they do this? Why do their guys go out there and say 'When I was in the WWE I was left behind and I was held back'. If I was working for TNA I would project that it's the greatest wrestling company in the world because if you're not projecting it, why is anyone going to believe it? When we were in ECW it was small, I never made more than $250 a show but you would die for that company and when you came across that way, the fans came across that way and suddenly you have this underground revolution going on and it was real, it was a revolution, people believed it was the best. No one in TNA believes they are in the best company and if they don't believe it then why am I going to believe it as a fan? Why am I going to buy their product? It's just so bush league, they can do better than that and the guys on top there should know better and it really makes me mad because they're wasting money and they don't have to be wasting money but I'm not burying TNA I'm saying you should be ashamed of yourself because you can do better.'

samoan619
02-28-2011, 02:55 PM
great read.. Like my profile said I used to love TNA, now we're just friends lol.. The reason why i bring that up is because I used to believe that TNA could be the best company on TV, thanks to the X and tag divisions... But I no longer feel that way because of the bubba bob recycled storylines Ive been gettin this past year smh.. I do agree with Jericho about them underplaying their company to WWE which diminishes a lot of the pride and respect i had for the company as a whole.. I still watch TNA though, because they have great talent that delivers, its just the final product they present is what makes me cringe..

Bodom
02-28-2011, 03:02 PM
*waiting for a TNA fanboi to call Jericho full of shit*

Krysys
02-28-2011, 03:07 PM

It'll happen give it time

Necroyeti
02-28-2011, 03:12 PM
man dats a lode of f'in bull shyt wut wood jerico kno about TNA TNA TNA neway he jst a WWE fanboi company man kissn vince's ass if TNAAAAA hd done 3-3-11 b4 2-21-11 he still woodve hated it fkin MARK

ps TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA

Rich Cranium
02-28-2011, 03:14 PM
man dats a lode of f'in bull shyt wut wood jerico kno about TNA TNA TNA neway he jst a WWE fanboi company man kissn vince's ass if TNAAAAA hd done 3-3-11 b4 2-21-11 he still woodve hated it fkin MARK

ps TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA

I never knew Wallyman was from Scotland! jk Wally ;)

FaceOfSpades
02-28-2011, 03:28 PM
jericho knows what he's talkin about. especially throwing vince's name in the mix. i dont watch tna but i have. what i saw was unique and i saw it as an opportunity to of course help out with the "future endevored" but also to be a different brand and do different things. i saw a six sided ring with loads and loads of talent. i didnt agree with tna going out of business and whatever the fuck, but if it keeps blantantly copying wwe's product this will eventually happen. jersey shore? matter fact forget that. you sign the nasty boys. the 6 sided ring wont come back, but someone in tna needs to come to this specific site and lend an ear.

Lamar8902
02-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Look I'm a TNA fan but I like WWE as well but I think TNA has the best wrestlers I think one day TNA will grow and be a competition to WWE but I agree with Y2J with everything he said but not with the 3/3/11 bit because what they did I found hilarious they werent copying WWE to take a shot at them it was for people like u who went on the Internet and thought that WWEs 2/21/11 was a tease for the coming of Sting that's TNAs way of saying Fu to all of the people who said Fu to TNA because Sting is coming to the WWE and fight Undertaker at Mania that was all it was to see what u guys would say it was on the video it was funny trust me they read everything u guys say that's why they did it but it's nice to hear Y2J and Vince watches TNA

xAzureSkye
02-28-2011, 03:43 PM

Lmao Jericho is full of shit

xAzureSkye
02-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Jericho has a point you know, WWE obviously had an element of surprise with their promo, was it Taker, HHH or Sting. Of course when we saw TNA's promo we were like lololol this is obviously Sting, and the spoilers just obviously threw it out of the bag. Good call TNA

wallyman
02-28-2011, 03:51 PM

On TNA's 3-3-11 video from 'Impact': 'It drives me nuts and I'll tell you the reason why. I am the biggest fan of TNA as a concept. I want them to be huge, Vince wants them to be huge because the more competition there is, it's better for the business, it's better for the boys, it's better is for the fans. I don't understand their obsession with copying the WWE I think it's lame, I think its bush league and I don't get it, they have some of the best talent, some great idea men. Why do they do this? Why do their guys go out there and say 'When I was in the WWE I was left behind and I was held back'. If I was working for TNA I would project that it's the greatest wrestling company in the world because if you're not projecting it, why is anyone going to believe it? When we were in ECW it was small, I never made more than $250 a show but you would die for that company and when you came across that way, the fans came across that way and suddenly you have this underground revolution going on and it was real, it was a revolution, people believed it was the best. No one in TNA believes they are in the best company and if they don't believe it then why am I going to believe it as a fan? Why am I going to buy their product? It's just so bush league, they can do better than that and the guys on top there should know better and it really makes me mad because they're wasting money and they don't have to be wasting money but I'm not burying TNA I'm saying you should be ashamed of yourself because you can do better.'

love jericho bashin tna....cuz tna is full of flaws..incase he didnt know or figure it out that video was like a laught at wwe....thats all i hate how people forget how sting use this promo in starcade 1997....and now wwe use it and its original....wwe fans need to know their history....if anyone has the right to use that promo is tna because its a sting promo...not taker..since when has taker had rain in his promos...wtf happened to tombstones and graveyards....lets see what u can say about this....

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 04:12 PM
Who owns a promo?
TNA owns a 14 year old video idea? At least WWE waited 14 years to use the idea. TNA waits to watch RAW and combines those ideas with old WCWstuff DAILY! It was just a video that I think matched the song they used pretty well and TNA started using it right after. Durrrrrrrrr. Good job Russo and company. Do these guys even show up for work or just email ideas from their couches?
It kills me because jericho is right. They have the talent and the idea men. I can't believe they have over 200 years combined experience with the staff they have from every era of wrestling and this is the best they can come up with. Wonder why a creative member left? Probably because he has good ideas and gets shot down to put in more Flair. A shame. I really hope they stop because I really want to like them and have an alternative when Cena comes on Raw.

Rich Cranium
02-28-2011, 04:28 PM
Who owns a promo?
TNA owns a 14 year old video idea? At least WWE waited 14 years to use the idea. TNA waits to watch RAW and combines those ideas with old WCWstuff DAILY! It was just a video that I think matched the song they used pretty well and TNA started using it right after. Durrrrrrrrr. Good job Russo and company. Do these guys even show up for work or just email ideas from their couches?
It kills me because jericho is right. They have the talent and the idea men. I can't believe they have over 200 years combined experience with the staff they have from every era of wrestling and this is the best they can come up with. Wonder why a creative member left? Probably because he has good ideas and gets shot down to put in more Flair. A shame. I really hope they stop because I really want to like them and have an alternative when Cena comes on Raw.

200 years combined? Please explain.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 04:38 PM
If I have 10 years experience and you have 10. We have 20 combines. When you add Hogans career with Flairs, Bischoffs Stings, Russos etc. It's a phenominal Number. Not to mention the eras. Plus newer blood who wasnt around in the 60's and 70's. Like Snow and D Low and Bubba Ray etc. They should be doing better. I mean it's like having a General who joined the Army during Vietnam and not updating his battle plans. It's todays audience but the basics are still the same. Enteratin us. If we are turning the channel then change the product. Plain and simple. No debate. Just do it.

CobraNightviper
02-28-2011, 04:40 PM
so is Wallyman the only tna fanboy on here?

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 04:46 PM
I think we are all fans, just because it's wrestling. He is one of the FEW believers that it will get better. Most of us are giving up.

Iron Ape
02-28-2011, 04:57 PM
so is Wallyman the only tna fanboy on here?
I don't know about that, but he's certainly the most insane. Thinking that Sting in some way owns the use of rain in a wrestling vignette is so absurd that I can't help but sit back and stare in awe, mystified that someone actually typed and believed such a thing.

wallyman
02-28-2011, 04:58 PM
i am a fan of tna...its just that u guys are seeing as this as if tna is using it to advertise sting....this is more of a slap to wwe saying...this promo is for a legit sting...not some rip of like taker...cuz honestly how did that promo wwe did had anything to do do with taker...the cabin rain and darkness..thats all sting promo from starcade and if u cannot see that...i think tna isnt tryin to copy wwe just send a messege....thinka about it..sice ur addin careers and numbers....together

steveorton
02-28-2011, 05:05 PM
3rd_comingUpon_usY2J is a wrestling lord, I'm jus saying...

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 05:07 PM
i am a fan of tna...its just that u guys are seeing as this as if tna is using it to advertise sting....this is more of a slap to wwe saying...this promo is for a legit sting...not some rip of like taker...cuz honestly how did that promo wwe did had anything to do do with taker...the cabin rain and darkness..thats all sting promo from starcade and if u cannot see that...i think tna isnt tryin to copy wwe just send a messege....thinka about it..sice ur addin careers and numbers....together

What message? That TNA can also put dates in their promo vids like WWE?

WWTNA Mark
02-28-2011, 05:09 PM

I really don't know what your talking about man. The fact that you say that Taker is just a ripoff of Sting is just stupid. If anything, Sting is a ripoff of Taker because Taker always had the Demon of Death Valley gimmick. I think you need to do your history bro.

Stinger187
02-28-2011, 05:24 PM
When I read that I laughed my ass off and its so true a lot of people are pulling for tna to become something and it seems like well, a fire cracker that never goes... I love TNA but he was RIGHT on the freakn money!

Lowki
02-28-2011, 05:25 PM
love jericho bashin tna....cuz tna is full of flaws..incase he didnt know or figure it out that video was like a laught at wwe....thats all i hate how people forget how sting use this promo in starcade 1997....and now wwe use it and its original....wwe fans need to know their history....if anyone has the right to use that promo is tna because its a sting promo...not taker..since when has taker had rain in his promos...wtf happened to tombstones and graveyards....lets see what u can say about this....
Undertaker's entrance video includes A LOT of rain. Thunder, Lightning, Rain, Tombstones, Snakes, Deserts have all been used by the undertaker in the past in some form. Quite making excuses.

PrimusSucks
02-28-2011, 05:27 PM
Why is there a discussion here? You all should know not to question your savior.

Iron Ape
02-28-2011, 05:27 PM
Your posts should come with a Captain Crunch decoder ring.

wallyman
02-28-2011, 05:50 PM
What message? That TNA can also put dates in their promo vids like WWE?

its saying that they wanted sting..but at the end they didnt..it has nothing to do with production...

wallyman
02-28-2011, 05:52 PM

and ur as dumb as those guys from dumb and dumber...whats ur point?

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 05:54 PM
its saying that they wanted sting..but at the end they didnt..it has nothing to do with production...

Its not proven that WWE wanted Sting for just the 2-21-11 shit so how would you know?

wallyman
02-28-2011, 05:56 PM
Undertaker's entrance video includes A LOT of rain. Thunder, Lightning, Rain, Tombstones, Snakes, Deserts have all been used by the undertaker in the past in some form. Quite making excuses.

they were first by sting...thank u very much..as far as rain and storm and darkness goes...if u u would get ur head out of wwes anus u would know more...wwe aint the only wrestling promotion

wallyman
02-28-2011, 05:56 PM
Its not proven that WWE wanted Sting for just the 2-21-11 shit so how would you know?

i cannot prove it...but u cannot prove it wasnt either...the buzz was started..so yeah...

Lowki
02-28-2011, 05:58 PM

This is what jericho is saying... Why don't they focus on their own product instead of everyone else's? The last time Eric Bischoff took a shot at WWE (Revealing mankind would win the title), Monday Night Raw gained a record viewing figure during a time when WCW were beating them.
Sting doesn't own rain. If you want to talk about rip offs, let's talk about sting; His gimmick was "made up" by Raven who suggested COPYING the film 'The Crow'.
Still, the whole 2/21 thing was obviously undertaker from the second promo. I don't understand why you are bringing this up all over again wally... It was never sting! The only thing even remotely similar to Sting in that promo was Rain. I could say the Sting promo in '97 was a rip off of the undertaker. It was Dark, he wore a long trenchcoat, there was some lightning. If sting owns rain, undertaker owns anything Dark.

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 05:59 PM
i cannot prove it...but u cannot prove it wasnt either...the buzz was started..so yeah...

It wasn't Sting to begin with. The buzz is called "speculation". Its only cold hard facts if WWE OFFICALLY announced Sting to be a part of the WWE. I knew from the very beginning that it was Taker because a few did research and showed it to us.

WWTNA Mark
02-28-2011, 05:59 PM

I really don't think you would want to get to an arguement with Iron Ape. Especially with the crazy statements you've been making.

Lowki
02-28-2011, 06:01 PM
they were first by sting...thank u very much..as far as rain and storm and darkness goes...if u u would get ur head out of wwes anus u would know more...wwe aint the only wrestling promotion
Check undertakers FIRST titantron used between 94 and 96. Clearly you can HEAR Rain, Thunder AND lightning aswell as see it! Undertaker Used Darkness and lightning before Sting was even "The Crow" - Examples include every theme song, entrance video, and his many promos in graveyards as well as the "ability" to summon smoke and make the arena go "dark".

Bodom
02-28-2011, 06:03 PM

http://www.seoboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/implied-facepalm.jpg

wallyman
02-28-2011, 06:13 PM
w.e u guys dont understand the meaning of sending a messege.....this is why iwc is knowned as idiots...bcuz they are know it all and at the end we dont know anything....it was a messege to wwe...and i tried to show u fellas how it relates more to sting than taker...cuz u can say all u want but that taker promo was more stingish than takerish...but w/e floats ur boat

Iron Ape
02-28-2011, 06:18 PM
Says the guy who writes like he just huffed an entire can of Krylon.

And my point was that your ramblings are barely coherent. People might be inclined to take you more seriously if they were able to piece together what it is that you're trying to say without the aid of a windtalker.

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 06:20 PM
w.e u guys dont understand the meaning of sending a messege.....this is why iwc is knowned as idiots...bcuz they are know it all and at the end we dont know anything....it was a messege to wwe...and i tried to show u fellas how it relates more to sting than taker...cuz u can say all u want but that taker promo was more stingish than takerish...but w/e floats ur boat

If only you can look back at your comments to see how extremely flawed they are.

2-21-11 was NOT Sting! 3-3-11=ripoff of 2-21-11

You are blinded by TNA's stupidity and your own ignorance.

Iron Ape
02-28-2011, 06:25 PM
What are you supposed to be "knowned" as, exactly? If you don't feel comfortable answering in public, you can always send me a private "messege". Ur boat can float with myne.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 06:29 PM

Wow. I thought I was funny. I really chuckled when I read that. No offense to Wallyman.
That's right Wall. Don't take crap off nobody. Stick to your guns.

Necroyeti
02-28-2011, 06:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/U4JSS.jpg

knowned as idiots
http://i.imgur.com/dEjKh.jpg

Rokudo
02-28-2011, 06:33 PM
It was reported that the video WASN'T for Sting, but after WWE saw all the internet buzz they contacted him and nothing came from that. Unlike TNA, WWE signs their wrestlers, before airing promos and doing storylines for them. So no, the video wasn't originally for Sting. As for the desert shack and the rain - it's a tweak to Taker's character. I think "the last outlaw" nickname was copyrighted last octomber or november or something like that, 2 months before Sting's TNA contract expired. The Starrcade video isn't THAT simmilar to the WWE one, it's just a shadowy figure in the rain. People (including me) overreacted because we wanted Sting vs Taker at Mania, simmilar to how we want EvsC for the WHC. Those are simply DREAM matches. Aaand simmilar to WWE, TNA saw all the talk about it and mistakenly thought that "we want Sting". No... we want "Sting vs Taker" which is COMPLETELY different. I assure you, not many people dreamt of Sting comming out of retirement to beat TNA's top star clean and win the TWHC ...

Rich Cranium
02-28-2011, 06:34 PM

http://members.outpost10f.com/~lindax/spongebob/spongebob-characters/char_plankton.jpg

samoan619
02-28-2011, 06:38 PM
undertaker always had the shack, here's a promo from 92, and i dont wanna hear anybody say where's the darkness, because he has dark promos a-plentiful from before this promo video..

1992 taker promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXO8zNp8uKg

and here's the ICON sting in let's say the year 1995, doing his promo

1995 sting promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCenKqmsoKI

oh yes, undertaker is such a blatant rip-off of the sting character.. we can clearly see that the 2.21.11 promos have the shack just like they had the shack in 1991-92.. thats before sting was the crow as u can see in the 95 promo i posted (sting was still in his neon colors then).. and im a fan of sting, but sting in the 90s, not sting lately... WWE never said or suggested that it was Sting in those promos, saying the rain was the reason that WWE claimed they had Sting is plain crazy.. Its not like they pushed a Main Event Mafia angle and didnt acquire the actual members before promoting it.. I just dont see how the TNA promo is a slap to the face to WWE at all, more like a slap to the face to the IWC but not the WWE..

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 06:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/U4JSS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dEjKh.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOL xD

PandaMassacre
02-28-2011, 06:51 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL xD

You. Laugh somewhere else! XD

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 07:03 PM
You. Laugh somewhere else! XD

You. Nah I'll stay here and laugh at you xD You failed remember? xDDDDDDD

tittle97
02-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Took me a second to figure that out...You two are tricky.

PrimusSucks
02-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Him
Her
THEM?

They?

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 07:07 PM
We are too good.

Bodom
02-28-2011, 07:23 PM
We are too good.

Hahahahahahaha.

Oh.......you're serious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Hahahahahahaha.

Oh.......you're serious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

Hahahahahaha

OH WAIT YOU'RE SERIOUS. LET ME LAUGH EVEN HARDER!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Bodom
02-28-2011, 07:28 PM
Hahahahahaha

OH WAIT YOU'RE SERIOUS. LET ME LAUGH EVEN HARDER!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And................I'm proven right

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 07:30 PM
And................I'm proven right

what did you prove?

KJ PUNK
02-28-2011, 07:31 PM
I like how Bodom called exactly what would happen on the first page of the thread...maybe he's a prophet?

Bodom
02-28-2011, 07:36 PM
I like how Bodom called exactly what would happen on the first page of the thread...maybe he's a prophet?

So far I'm 2-0 on my predictions.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4653-ANOTHER-huge-tna-suprise&p=77937&viewfull=1#post77937

I'm nostrafuckingdamus.

Bodom
02-28-2011, 07:38 PM
what did you prove?

Where's the fun in that? ;)

KJ PUNK
02-28-2011, 07:38 PM
So far I'm 2-0 on my predictions.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4653-ANOTHER-huge-tna-suprise&p=77937&viewfull=1#post77937

I'm nostrafuckingdamus.

Either that TNA (and TNA Fanboys) are extremely predictable...I can't decide.

Bodom
02-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Either that TNA (and TNA Fanboys) are extremely predictable...I can't decide.

If TNA is that predictable...let me state the I haven't watched a single episode of iMPACT in 5 months.

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 07:42 PM
Where's the fun in that? ;)

You....man....fucking asshole!

KJ PUNK
02-28-2011, 07:43 PM
I haven't made it through an entire episdoe since 2007

Bodom
02-28-2011, 07:45 PM
You....man....fucking asshole!

http://images.memegenerator.net/Minecraft-Jesus/ImageMacro/3017127/Haters-Gonna-Hate.jpg

Bodom
02-28-2011, 07:47 PM
I haven't made it through an entire episdoe since 2007

TNA circa 2007 wasn't that bad.

Christian's 2nd World Title reign as the "Instant Classic" was pure gold.

thejman93
02-28-2011, 07:51 PM
I try to watch TNA every week but goddamn do they make it hard. I'll be watching UFC Thursday night 'cause A) I read the dirtsheets for Impact nd B) I'll have a way more enjoyable experience with a free night of fights.

Bodom
02-28-2011, 07:55 PM
LOL who made the tags?

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 07:56 PM

Yes. TNA did something right by taking Christian seriously.

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 07:56 PM
LOL who made the tags?

We can only guess LOL xD

VKM
02-28-2011, 08:12 PM
I really don't know what your talking about man. The fact that you say that Taker is just a ripoff of Sting is just stupid. If anything, Sting is a ripoff of Taker because Taker always had the Demon of Death Valley gimmick. I think you need to do your history bro.

Sorry man but this is where i have to stop you. Neither wrestler is a rip off of the other. In fact, both wrestlers are different in a lot of ways. Sting isn't dead, he doesn't have an evil brother, and he doesn't symbolize graveyards and tombstones either. The Undertaker doesn't carry a bat or wear face paint or symbolizes scorpions. Both legends have their own seperate gimmick.

Rich Cranium
02-28-2011, 08:14 PM
Sorry man but this is where i have to stop you. Neither wrestler is a rip off of the other. In fact, both wrestlers are different in a lot of ways. Sting isn't dead, he doesn't have an evil brother, and he doesn't symbolize graveyards and tombstones either. The Undertaker doesn't carry a bat or wear face paint or symbolizes scorpions. Both legends have their own seperate gimmick.

Yeah, since when did Undertaker mimic the Crow?

samoan619
02-28-2011, 08:28 PM

yeah christian is definitely in my top 3 TNA world champions of all time.. christian cage in TNA was gold, and he definitely showed what WWE missed out on at that time.. I just hope i can see christian in the WWE main event picture some time soon...
TNA 2007 - Robert Roode and Kaz had an amazing match at No Surrender, The birth Black Machismo(i know people hated it, but i liked that persona), and the X-division title reigns of Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Chris Sabin, and foresaid Jay Lethal..

Iron Ape
02-28-2011, 08:38 PM
LOL who made the tags?
Oh, yeah, sorry about that. Couldn't help myself.

Rich Cranium
02-28-2011, 08:41 PM

Didn't you know that Sting owns all of the scorpions in the world and also owns all makeup and accessories?

Bodom
02-28-2011, 08:46 PM

It's cool man. I saw them and had to do a double take.

Well done by the way.

Iron Ape
02-28-2011, 08:46 PM
Didn't you know that Sting owns all of the scorpions in the world and also owns all makeup and accessories?
Wallyman is going to show up shortly and post this:

ur all dumb....its well knowned that sting invended clowns

evilgenius780
03-01-2011, 12:41 AM

I believe there will never be a time that I don't agree with Jericho, and if there ever is, I will have no choice but to change my opinion to match his own. I am a dedicated TNA hater, but I do pray they will improve, I hope for a day I can turn on Impact one day and enjoy it

The Brown One
03-01-2011, 12:43 AM
Jericho is one smart man, but anyone could see that the 3.3.11 thing was stupid on TNA's part. Even their own fans took to Twitter and bitched to Dixie about it.

thedag
03-01-2011, 04:29 AM
sting wears make up and carries a bat.

http://www.wrestling101.com/home/wp-content/gallery/features/ab-knuckleball-schwartz-101.jpg

Lowki
03-01-2011, 08:04 AM
LOL this thread is great.

Wallyman, learn to accept flaws. Everything has flaws, TNA has more than positives at the moment. People don't hate TNA, but we really aren't nice to fanboys :)

Rassling_Fan
03-01-2011, 09:43 AM
Am I the only one not seeing the 97 Starcade promo as a totally different promo then these date ones?

Though I agree with Jericho on this. Look at how WWE promoted the acquisition of Mistico. That's something TNA should have done with Sting (and it would be original since this would have been before this Raw).

A1ex197
03-01-2011, 10:22 AM
TNA have brilliant wrestlers, the best tag team division and the best womens talent on TV. Where they let themselves down is as Y2J said, they don't believe that hey are in the best comapny. Ok, perhaps the tag and women know that they are in the best division, but, I bet they don't consider themselves to be working for the best company.

Why should they, though? They are using Flair incorrectly (when ued correctly can prove a catalyst in igniting a career, just ask Orton), Bischoff, Hogan, Fatt Hardy and RVD are the main eventers...They have Kaz, AJ, Crimson, hell even Tara is a better candidate for the main even than Fatty.

merhardt03
03-01-2011, 01:20 PM
sting wears make up and carries a bat.

http://www.wrestling101.com/home/wp-content/gallery/features/ab-knuckleball-schwartz-101.jpg

I lol'd at this. Thanx for the laugh dude.

ihearvoices
03-01-2011, 01:23 PM
funny how people say they dont want tna wrestlers like styles or joe go to wwe cause they wont be push but it looks like tna is doing that on their own to them

SilverGhost
03-01-2011, 05:05 PM
funny how people say they dont want tna wrestlers like styles or joe go to wwe cause they wont be push but it looks like tna is doing that on their own to them

What? They are pushing ESTABLISHED ex-WWE guys instead homegrown talents.

HCollins-TNA1
03-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Respect Jericho's wrestling ability but his opinion is one-sided.... Just sayin!!!!