PDA

View Full Version : The Heel Cena Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

bellywolves
08-12-2010, 12:58 PM
How big would it be (i.e. Hogan nWo turn)?
Would you be shocked if it happened out of the blue?
What would be your reaction to it?

Bodom
08-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Cena's act has been stale and boring for years. Him turning heel is exactly what they need to freshen up his act

The Watcher
08-12-2010, 01:14 PM
It would be both massive and awesome... more awesome than the Miz even. Unfortunately given the amount of merchandise he shifts its about as likely to happen as me being the next WWE Champion.

HHHBK
08-12-2010, 01:44 PM
i think a cena heel turn would be exactly like hogan joining the nWo

NickerBaucker
08-12-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm not even sure they could do it. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see him as a heel, but his massive popularity with kids I think would make it extremely difficult. Kids are stupid and don't always understand what is happening. They just know, "Cena's good!" It's like when Goldberg was set to go heel in WCW. The people were still chanting his name. They wouldn't let him be bad.

MrNolan
08-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Cena is the man. I'm a 26 year old male and not afraid to say it. All the hate he gets is so retarded. Just let the man do his thing. You think all those cheers are coming from little kids only? Last I check, there were more than just kids in the audience. Stop using that excuse. I see grown men saluting Cena when he walks out, hot chics screaming his name and grandma too! The hate is lame. Hes doing a fine job. Im gonna stand up for him every chance I get.

CDave3
08-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Making him a heel will be good depending on what his gimmick will be.. Lol i liked the rapping heel cena

Bodom
08-12-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm not even sure they could do it. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see him as a heel, but his massive popularity with kids I think would make it extremely difficult. Kids are stupid and don't always understand what is happening. They just know, "Cena's good!" It's like when Goldberg was set to go heel in WCW. The people were still chanting his name. They wouldn't let him be bad.

Let the little kids cry and rally behind Orton. It can work.

scotty25aj
08-12-2010, 02:25 PM
I definitely think that a heel turn for cena would be a great thing. Not just for WWE but for Cena himself as it would allow him to build on his character. To use the Miz as an example, when he debuted in WWE he played a face which wasn't very successful. However once he was turned heel he rose through the ranks and his character developed ten-fold with him no being considered a great talent for the future and a possible World Champion. Now how many people would have thought that when he arrived. I personally don't think WWE will turn Cena heel due to him being a great draw for them and a great money-spinner but I think to keep him as a face will in time harm his character and make him a one trick pony. I also think that Cena could do with developing his move-set as it also has become stale. Veteran wrestlers such as Triple H and Undertaker continue even now to recruit new moves to their arsenal which is one of the reasons thay have the success they do.

dre-dray
08-12-2010, 02:27 PM
I got bored of Cena years ago. A heel turn is needed imo. Same for HHH too.

The Watcher
08-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Cena is the man. I'm a 26 year old male and not afraid to say it. All the hate he gets is so retarded. Just let the man do his thing. You think all those cheers are coming from little kids only? Last I check, there were more than just kids in the audience. Stop using that excuse. I see grown men saluting Cena when he walks out, hot chics screaming his name and grandma too! The hate is lame. Hes doing a fine job. Im gonna stand up for him every chance I get.

I think most people these days recognise what Cena brings to the table and respect him for it.

He's dedicated his life to the buisness and is as wholesome as they come, he's the perfect franchise player and I'd be very surprised if anybody actively hated him anymore.

TheOnlyLentonLees
08-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Look, I'm an intelligent 21 year old, male and even I go crazy for Cena when I'm there live. Even if you don't like him personally, the matches he takes part in are high-tension, fun, and energy charged. Of course they aren't the same as classics with Shawn Michaels, Austin, The Rock but in the WWE, at this time, Cena matches are THE matches to see.

As far as Cena going heel, no need really. I think if you're going to turn a face you need a good reason to do. EX: Top heels are out with injury, face has become stale, etc. The WWE is NOT out of heels on Raw (especially if the Triple H turning Heel rumor is true). If anything WWE has too many top heels on Raw. Cena isn't stale. He still get's the biggest reaction in WWE. If Cena went heel you'd have a great few months. The shock factor would be fantastic, you could have him feud with a few top faces... then what? Not enough pay off. The WWE can make more money and the Cena-Hero still sells and is still working. Once it stops, then I'll agree Cena needs to go Heel.

Bodom
08-12-2010, 05:00 PM
I think most people these days recognise what Cena brings to the table and respect him for it.

He's dedicated his life to the buisness and is as wholesome as they come, he's the perfect franchise player and I'd be very surprised if anybody actively hated him anymore.

I respect his dedication to the buisness, I dont doubt that he's busted his ass to get to where he is today, and I commend him for everything he does outside the company. The problem I have with the "Cena Character" is this same Super Cena nonsense we've been getting for years. It's been the same odd-defying, never losing. always coming out on top bullshit for years

TheOnlyLentonLees
08-12-2010, 05:00 PM
I've tried numerous times to edit my post, but the site isn't letting me. Just wanted to make a point that I meant "your top face". If you're going to turn your top face, you need a real good reason!

I'd much rather see Rey Mysterio Jr. go heel than John Cena.

Robstar
08-12-2010, 06:17 PM
The merchandise issue is right on the money, that's why WWE would never turn Hogan - that's why Hogan got stale there. But in keeping with their recent tradition of ridiculous decisions, maybe they'll turn EVERYONE face just to move more merch. But take Edge for example, I don't know if he sells more as a face, heel or tweener, but he puts bums on seats (no pun intended) and that's the REAL bottom line - filling arenas.
HHH would be an easy turn now that Michaels is out of the picture.

Tommy Thunder
08-12-2010, 06:40 PM
The problem isn't too many heels, it's a lack of main event level faces!! If they turn Cena heel, that leaves Orton as the only established main event face!! Until Morrison, Bourne, Truth etc step up to main event status as faces, i don't think WWE can afford to turn Cena heel!!

Tommy Thunder
08-12-2010, 06:42 PM
I've tried numerous times to edit my post, but the site isn't letting me. Just wanted to make a point that I meant "your top face". If you're going to turn your top face, you need a real good reason!

I'd much rather see Rey Mysterio Jr. go heel than John Cena.

Again though, you need a reason to turn him heel. Rey is so over with fans of all ages as a face, you don't need to turn him heel. And in my opinion, I'm not sure that Mysterio would work that well as a heel.

EvolutionG
08-12-2010, 08:02 PM
they will lose money I think with the kids if Cena turn Bad but i believe most adults watching the show would like to see him heel

Or have him like a heel/face like Orton I don't know how he became a babyface/heel but it is working for him

Tha Crows Nest
08-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Honestly I have wanted Cena to turn heel for a while. That is no longer the case as I would love for the Miz to cash the MITB in and beat him for the title. That us uf he were to win the title while the Miz is still Mr. MITB.

MarcusMiller84
08-12-2010, 09:19 PM
Cena isn't a super top face that's 100% popular with the fans.... he wouldn't get the mixed reactions he's gotten for the last 5 1/2 years.

Actual wrestling fans are sick of seeing the same match over and over and over. He gets his ass kicked for 10 minutes. He does his trademarks. The "Attitude Adjustment" gets reversed. Gets his ass kicked for 2 more minutes. And then he does his lame ass finishing move. And wins. And beats all odds. And is the toughest sumbitch in the world.

Or. He does a squash match.

How often does John Cena cleanly put somebody over? No matter how great they are. Randy Orton. Chris Jericho. Triple H... doesn't matter. It's very. Very. Very rare.

Yes, he's probably a cool dude. Yes, he works his ass off for the company. But he is beyond shoved down any WWE fans throat, and WAY!!!!!!!!!!! stale.

Mick Foley. Undertaker. Steve Austin. The Rock.... they ALL got a heel turn. Was it always great? No. But was it necessary? Yes.

CM Punk, straight edge character. Wouldn't THAT be a marketable wrestler to KIDS? Wasn't he selling merchandise like crazy before his heel turn? Isn't that a character, who actually has good matches, who could really be there for the kids.

WWE makes a lot of awful decisions. Mr. Kennedy was the real upcoming true superstar for WWE. And they just let him go like he was Jimmy Wang Yang. Horrible.

RKOViper
08-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Turn Cena Heel. Put him as the leader of Nexus. It would just be like Hogan and nWo. But in my opinion more watchable because Hogan is a lame piece of crap. Cena is watchable, a lame as he is as a face. Hogan is just a moron.

The Watcher
08-28-2010, 01:26 PM
I knew there was a Cena thread!

This is the best article I've read about Cena in ages, Click here (http://www.twfnews.com/news/headlines/284899168.shtml) to check it out.

DirtySteal
08-28-2010, 06:19 PM

This is the best article I've read about Cena in ages, Click here (http://www.twfnews.com/news/headlines/284899168.shtml) to check it out.

That is by far, the best article i've read about wrestling in ages. I hate Cena as much as the next guy, but that article has added fuel to my hatered of Cena. I love it. I urge any wrestling fan to read it.

Great find Watcher!

Starscreamer
08-29-2010, 12:51 AM
that....pretty much sums it up!
Cena is fun like the rock was...but I can only take that is small doses...They need HHH back, give him his long ass title run again as a heel, having the king of kings show why he is king of kings..taking challengers from Shaemus, to Orton...and have Cena being all frustrated in the corner, or have him have his petty feuds with guys knocking him out of contention for the title. If not a heel, at least a fallen champ with a hell of a bad luck streak like they have been with Nexus/Shaemus thing going on...It reminds me of when Legacy was together and Cena said how we were all tired of Orton/Cena matches...yup! Let's put Cena on a side stage and give the spot light over to another battle.

SilverGhost
08-29-2010, 01:14 AM

I knew that WWE would play favorites when it comes to marketing but this article just laid it all out with proof. WWE won't dare turn Cena heel because of his popularity-cough-

AGEOFFALL
08-29-2010, 03:19 AM
Greatest wrestling article I ever read.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-29-2010, 04:49 AM
The WWE have done such a fantastic job in building Cena up as this never do wrong poster boy that when he does turn heel it will be one of the most monumental moments in Wrestling and I'll say it will probably be on a par with the Hulk Hogan heel turn at Bash at the Beach in 1996

DirtySteal
08-29-2010, 01:49 PM
I think Cena will only turn heel when WWE has another superstar that has a fan-base like his and moves as much merch as him. WWE wont let their merch sales drop at any cost, their ratings are already bad enough.

The Watcher
08-30-2010, 03:48 AM
I think Cena will only turn heel when WWE has another superstar that has a fan-base like his and moves as much merch as him. WWE wont let their merch sales drop at any cost, their ratings are already bad enough.

Do you think Randy Orton might be that guy? He's been getting MASSIVE crowd reactions lately and his character is more edgy, not to mention that his shirts (and presumably the rest of his merchandise) have a more adult style.

I'm not necessarily an Orton fan but he does seem to be capturing that "Stone Cold" mentality.

jman
08-30-2010, 04:12 PM
jus have him end the streak by cheating would generate huge heat

Ruggy
08-30-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm not a lover of Cena for the simple fact that he CANNOT wrestle!!!! He has a great business brain and is happy to pick up his check. COME ON!!! He is no Stone Cold or The Rock!!

DirtySteal
08-30-2010, 05:38 PM
Do you think Randy Orton might be that guy? He's been getting MASSIVE crowd reactions lately and his character is more edgy, not to mention that his shirts (and presumably the rest of his merchandise) have a more adult style.

I'm not necessarily an Orton fan but he does seem to be capturing that "Stone Cold" mentality.

Next Stone Cold, Yes. I can see the Stone Cold dripping off him, he's got the same attitude. Where Stone Cold stunned anyone, anywhere at anytime, Orton does the same with RKO's, In some ways Orton is more entertaining, because with Stone Cold you could see a stunner a mile off, but where as Randy, he literally picks them out of the air.

I dont think WWE could make the same profit off Orton as they do Cena, I can see it progressing down the line and WWE making Ortons character even more profitable, but I just cant see him being the staple of WWE, the main guy that Cena is today.

eyehatecena
08-30-2010, 10:27 PM
They would not turn him heel for awhile- Vince would lose a crapload of money on advertising. He is loyal to Vince, and entertains some people. But if he turned heel, it would still be the same- a man with a few moves, and superman ending to his matches.

One way I think he should turn heel is do his stupid 'U can't see me' thing but instead of his five fingers, he just flips the bird and tells his fans off- least thats the way I would write it if I was one of WWEs writers.

AGEOFFALL
08-31-2010, 02:19 AM
I really don't care much for Cena anymore.

The Leg-end Killer
09-13-2010, 05:32 AM
Ok so most fans agree that the superman John Cena is bad for the wrestling side of the business if not for the merchandise side. WWE could quite easily turn him heel by making him keep giving up in matches and situations (i.e get him running away from nexus or any confrontation) which would play nicely against his merchandising slogan and just have him get more and more frustrated till he snaps and then you could have pyscho superman

jethro
09-13-2010, 05:48 AM
Bad for wrestling and merchandise side? I dont think so tim
And why would WWE want Cena turn heel when he is popular right now.

MikeE
09-13-2010, 07:03 AM
unless your a teenage girl, a 12 year old boy or a casual wrestling fan, your sick of John Cena. A heal turn for John Cena would be the best thing for wrestling and the WWE. Calling the WWE a legitimate wrestling company is like calling the Harlem Globetrotters a legitimate basketball team.

Warmachine
09-13-2010, 08:03 AM
Hahaha niice analogy mike, cuz the globetrotters ain't a legit basketball team

jethro
09-13-2010, 08:09 AM
unless your a teenage girl, a 12 year old boy or a casual wrestling fan, your sick of John Cena.
I'm neither at the list above,neutral is the word I can think of,I respect for what he or any wrestlers did in the ring,maybe mix casual there as I enjoy watching wrestling.

As for your statement,come on I've read that kind of argument all over wrestling forum I've been to...well maybe 2 forum but kids? teenage girls? isn't WWE targeting those demographics? I thought this forum knows better,guess I'm wrong.

Daniel Bryan
09-13-2010, 08:18 AM
seriously WWE is aiming at the kids and the kids love him not to mention you said he is bad for the merchandise????? are you kidding me kids get mommy and daddy to buy his stuff for them all the time im willing to bet that his stuff makes the most money out of all the talent in the wwe dont get me wrong i would love to see him go heel but it is not good for business for them until kids stop liking him

The Leg-end Killer
09-13-2010, 08:41 AM
At no point did I say he's bad for the merchandise side. I said he's bad for the wrestling side (i.e the art of a suprise win!) if not for the merchandise side. meaning I know he sells units and that seems more important than actually making the product entertaining

SilverGhost
09-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Cena and heel will probably not cross paths. For the wrestler Cena, a heel turn will be great but SuperCena won't go heel.

AceOfSpades
09-13-2010, 09:54 AM
I think if WWE is willing to take the risk...then it could be possible. as many ppl tht hates Cena (me being one of them) if he turns heel he probably would still be doing good as far as merch...OR substitute Randy for Cena. Randy is getting be more over as neutral so a little more of a push to face status could put him on the same level as Cena. Both are hugely popular among teenage girls and kids. Its just on WWE's part now to take the risk.

If it works it works...if it doesnt well........

The Watcher
09-13-2010, 09:55 AM
There's already a thread on this: HERE (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?47-Cena-as-Heel)

crazyj11
09-13-2010, 10:49 AM
I wouldn't be shocked but I would be very happy. With Cena right now it is just the old crap every time he steps foot in the ring.

SnaggleTooth
09-13-2010, 11:05 AM
The smartest thing for WWE to do with Cena is turn him into a dark anti-hero like Sting (or at least before Sting was attacking wrestlers for no reason). In short, turn Superman into Batman.

This way, WWE still gets the Cena merchandise perk while making him into something interesting.

EDIT: The more I'm thinking about this, the more it makes sense for someone to fill the shoes of the Undertaker when he eventually retires. I'm not saying I want to see a CenaTaker, but there's going to be a hole in the WWE roster when he leaves.

SgtGohan
09-13-2010, 11:28 AM
start by giving him something else then the 5 moves of doom, change his gimmick.(turn him heel), and have him actually lose sometimes.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-13-2010, 12:38 PM
If he turns heel again he better bring back his Docter Of Thugonomics gimmick back.

Mr Perfect
09-13-2010, 01:05 PM
start by giving him something else then the 5 moves of doom, change his gimmick.(turn him heel), and have him actually lose sometimes.

that last part made me laugh.. because we both know that will never happen ;)

mwinfie
09-13-2010, 01:57 PM
With the PG rating i think its already been said somehwere that its hard to get real heel heat. u need a cartoon like baddy like the Miz. Thing is Cena still gets the biggest pop out of anyone. turn an orton or a HHH heal easy, but a Cena? The Hogan NWO heal turn was in a differenta era, he cud be an extream bad guy, really turn on the fans but im nt sure cena could and inless ur gonna get real heat out of him there's no point throwing away his popularity and as said in the first point, his massive murchendising revinue shouldnt be jeperdised

pauldwku
09-13-2010, 07:52 PM
I think that turning him would be OK, but it would really hurt financially. If it were me, I would do something like having Cena win the Syxx-Pack Challenge at NOC in a hard tough fight, where he gets real beat up bad and the Miz comes in attacks Cena with the briefcase, and wins the title. Cena, due to his "injuries" would be out for about 2 to 3 months, so that they could pretty much kill off the "Super" Cena, and when he comes back, he is still a face, but with a fierce attitude into just destroying The Miz until he is hurt like he was. I think also a feud with a heel Triple H, when he comes back can bring back energy for Cena. Destroy SuperCena, and make him more into a mad, looking for revenge kind of guy that will do anything to get his vengence. Then, after all that, screw everything and then swerve them into a heel turn that nobody will see coming.

Robstar
09-13-2010, 07:57 PM
unless your a teenage girl, a 12 year old boy or a casual wrestling fan, your sick of John Cena. A heal turn for John Cena would be the best thing for wrestling and the WWE. Calling the WWE a legitimate wrestling company is like calling the Harlem Globetrotters a legitimate basketball team.

True enough, but what on earth is a legitimate wrestling company?

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
09-13-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm loathe to blame the PG rating on anything that doesn't run smoothly, Heels can generate good heat, all they need to be allowed to do is improvise more in their promo's and put a bit of their own characters into them, look at Batista, he didn't do anything overly bad as a heel yet got absolutely brilliant heat, good writing paired logical booking = heat

SilverGhost
09-13-2010, 11:18 PM

You do know you are asking for the impossible right?

AGEOFFALL
09-14-2010, 02:26 AM
If he turns heel again he better bring back his Docter Of Thugonomics gimmick back.

My favorite Cena gimmick.

AGEOFFALL
09-14-2010, 02:33 AM
Cena has overstayed his welcome at the main event.

SilverGhost
09-14-2010, 12:30 PM
True enough, but what on earth is a legitimate wrestling company?

ROH? Indys? Japanese pro wrestling? Mexican Lucha Libre? xD

SilverGhost
09-14-2010, 12:49 PM

Fake ass white rapper wannabe gangster bullsh!t

Eh that was entertaining.

KSTornado
09-14-2010, 01:12 PM
I don't foresee him turning. He is the new Hogan of this generation and with them going PG it will be turning into the early '80's again. His Loyalty, Huslte and Respect is just like Hogan's eating yoru vitamins and such. Only way I think he turns is if he goes to anotehr poromotion which I don't see him doing since he has been so loyalty to Vince.

SilverGhost
09-14-2010, 02:37 PM
I don't foresee him turning. He is the new Hogan of this generation and with them going PG it will be turning into the early '80's again. His Loyalty, Huslte and Respect is just like Hogan's eating yoru vitamins and such. Only way I think he turns is if he goes to anotehr poromotion which I don't see him doing since he has been so loyalty to Vince.

I don't see him turning over to the dark side either but its good for him. You can only be a good guy for so long and he needs to go heel to make wrestling entertaining at least.

KSTornado
09-14-2010, 03:25 PM
I don't see him turning over to the dark side either but its good for him. You can only be a good guy for so long and he needs to go heel to make wrestling entertaining at least.

I'd like to see him turn, don't get me wrong but look how long Hogan was portrayed as a good guy. Wasn't until he went to WCW and was not until WWE already started the Attitude Era. Now they are going back to a PG era so I don't see their biggest good guy persona going bad.

AndyWonder
09-14-2010, 08:32 PM
In my opinion his persona now is just a main event version of Matt Hardy; talking about never backing down from a fight and never giving up. I think he would need some kind of gimmick to pull off this heel turn. Just him being mad at fans for booing him won't be enough. Any thoughts on a gimmick for Cena's heel turn?

AGEOFFALL
09-14-2010, 10:13 PM
Cena heel turn would be the greatest shocker in the pg era.

mikeasorus
09-15-2010, 12:16 AM
he shoult get his old rapping gimmick back

AGEOFFALL
09-15-2010, 03:37 AM
Doesn't matter what gimmick he has.

DKO Killa
09-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Had a dream that Randy Orton almost won at Night of Champions, but he got screwed by John Cena when Cena sets Randy up to get caught with the Wasteland by Barrett then after Orton is eliminated Barrett lays down for Cena, and lets Cena win the WWE championship. Then on Raw he explains that he's the real leader of Nexus and that he did Orton like that because he was Jealous of the new attention he's been getting lately, and that he's the real hero. Could u and I mean could u see this as a good rivalry if this actually happen?

Daniel Bryan
09-16-2010, 01:48 PM
I WOULD LOVE IT!!! cena as a heel might be awesome but unfortunately i dont see this happening yet

quick question why are you dreaming of guys in tights? lol jk

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Cena was only a good heel under his Thugonomics gimmick. If he just became a heel on the spot without any drastic change in gimmick then he would just come off as a butthurt John Cena that you normally see after he gets beaten up really badly without being given the chance to go into Super Cena mode. To see further details, look up Cena after he was brutally attacked by NEXUS.

Robstar
09-16-2010, 03:48 PM
I could see it. Don't think I'd dream it though. ;)

I'd still like to see Jericho win as it would mean he was staying put for the time being

MattElder
09-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Although Cena is probably one of the best Gimmicks around at the moment (And he is as much as people dont like to admit it!!!) i think he was alot more comfortable in his Thuganmoics role. Would love to see him turn and team up with R-Truh and MVP to have a rap battle with Nrxus!lol

Young Guns
09-16-2010, 04:51 PM
A man can only dream...

DKO Killa
09-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Having a dream doesn't sound right. It was really more like a vision.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-16-2010, 05:18 PM
I could see it. Don't think I'd dream it though. ;)

I'd still like to see Jericho win as it would mean he was staying put for the time being

@Jericho winning:
Obviously not since he isn't showing up on the up-coming episode of RAW. I could be wrong, but everybody is entitled to their own opinions of things.

SilverGhost
09-16-2010, 07:24 PM
This seems probable. It would be funny also xD

but no I want Barrett to win.

ceetee
09-16-2010, 08:09 PM
uhmm did you ever think maybe Barrett lays down for Jericho? He was his pro, did that ever come to mind?

SilverGhost
09-16-2010, 08:12 PM
uhmm did you ever think maybe Barrett lays down for Jericho? He was his pro, did that ever come to mind?

No because Barrett said that Jericho was never his pro.

Daniel Bryan
09-16-2010, 11:17 PM

no bc Jericho is most likely no longer with the WWE anymore after Sunday :(

djsoulslayer
09-16-2010, 11:23 PM
I like the dream but I honestly doubt that Cena will ever be revealed as the real leader of the Nexus. The storyline has progressed to far and they've made John Cena the central victim of the Nexus attacks. I mean take a look at this past RAW. Nexus hit the ring and went immediately after Cena. They didn't go after Orton till he RKO'd Tarver. It would be hard for the WWE to explain why Cena, the leader of the Nexus, is Nexus's central victim and essientially cost Cena the WWE championship.

But then again with the storylines we've been getting lately anything is possible.

shanethewolf
09-17-2010, 04:48 AM
There has been talk of Cena being the leader of Nexus, but that would be the dumbest twist ever. I mean, you can't have Nexus brutally attacking Cena week after week and leaving him out cold JUST to fool the audience.

First of all, what would the point of that be? Is it really worth Cena getting beat up just so he can surprise everyone a few months later?

Second of all, why would they keep attacking their leader and costing him valuable wins? Why not someone else?

Thirdly, Nexus are supposed to be rebels, standing up against the WWE and it makes sense for them to target the face of the company. It wouldn't make any sense for them to attack him if they secretly knew he was behind them.

Obviously, inconsistency and implausibility is typical of WWE writing (just look at Daniel Bryan's sudden and unexplained change) but no writer with any self-worth would do something like this.

SilverGhost
09-17-2010, 10:27 AM
There has been talk of Cena being the leader of Nexus, but that would be the dumbest twist ever. I mean, you can't have Nexus brutally attacking Cena week after week and leaving him out cold JUST to fool the audience.

First of all, what would the point of that be? Is it really worth Cena getting beat up just so he can surprise everyone a few months later?

Second of all, why would they keep attacking their leader and costing him valuable wins? Why not someone else?

Thirdly, Nexus are supposed to be rebels, standing up against the WWE and it makes sense for them to target the face of the company. It wouldn't make any sense for them to attack him if they secretly knew he was behind them.

Obviously, inconsistency and implausibility is typical of WWE writing (just look at Daniel Bryan's sudden and unexplained change) but no writer with any self-worth would do something like this.

Anything can happen.

Cena surprising everyone in the world that HE is leader of the Nexus will make him a huge heel. If WWE are risk takers, they would do this and see ratings soar and more fans coming in that WWE's face has turned against them.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
09-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Those who've been keeping up with WWE lately know about the upcoming Barrett vs Cena match at Hell in a Cell this sunday. If Cena loses, he joins Nexus. If Barret loses, Nexus ends. I honestly believe, if WWE really cares about the credibility of the Nexus and to keep Cena from getting any staler than he is right now - then Cena MUST lose the PPV and join Nexus. Thus, beginning his downward spiral into his long overdo heel run.

I've said this before. Cena needs to turn heel. His character desperately calls for it. If WWE is worried about someone not being able to fill his shoes, they can easily get Daniel Bryan to replace Cena.

What are your thoughts?

Mr Perfect
09-29-2010, 01:09 PM
"they can easily get Daniel Bryan to replace Cena."

lol really? That will never happen in a million years. Vince will never push Bryan that much. If Bryan loses at HIAC that means he has no long term value in WWE.

Daniel Bryan
09-29-2010, 01:35 PM

lol really? That will never happen in a million years. Vince will never push Bryan that much. If Bryan loses at HIAC that means he has no long term value in WWE.

lol he wont lose at HIAC WWE isnt that retarded

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I'm smart enough to realize that if Nexus loses at HIAC that is not the last of Nexus. One of the biggest storylines in recent years and the wwe is going to abandon it, HAHAHAHAHA you must be high. As for Cena turning heel or not i don't think it will change the opinion of all the haters out there. Haters are going to hate, that's what they do. Judging from some of the polls on this site most of you guys started watching in the attitude era. I myself started watching in the Hogan era. Hogan is a lot like cena in many ways. Hulk Hogan is and will always be my favorite wrestler of all time. When your a kid you need to believe that the good guy will come out on top. It wasn't about how hogan was limited in his in ring abilities, he was more than that. He was bigger than life and i can still remember him saying to this day, say your prayers, eat your vitamins and believe in yourself. Now jump to 2010 and guess what, we have another superhero and guess what his three saying are hustle, loyalty and respect. DO you see the similarities? I dont believe in my heart Vince will ever turn Cena heel and for good reason. I have said it here many times, this is a show and not real life, let the kids have their superhero. Its magical in some ways that a person no matter how many odds are stacked against them, they somehow pull it off in the end. The fact is the majority of rasslin fans like Cena and a select few don't. I for one fit into the majority on this one. If truth be told the internet rasslin community is small and filled with haters. I have grown tired of the same stale lets hate everything and my way of thinking is better. It's not, it never will be, everyone is entitled to their opinion but the band wagon has so many people in it im surprised its wheels are still attached. U MAD???

IrkenInvader
09-29-2010, 01:53 PM
Vince is stubborn, he is going to ride the Cena/face train all the way to bank as long as possible.

Mr Perfect
09-29-2010, 02:13 PM
lol he wont lose at HIAC WWE isnt that retarded

Did I say he would lose? Nope I said "IF"... interesting. seeing as anything can happen.

Anyways all I'm saying is Bryan will never ever be at the top of the WWE. The OP said Bryan could fill Cena's shoes as the top face.. Haha that's just silly, I like Bryan just as much as the next guy but he will never be a top 3 wrestler in WWE. He could carry ROH but he will never carry WWE and will never be a main eventer.

el gabo
09-29-2010, 02:19 PM
We just have to wait and see, because you don't know what will actually happen and neither do I... But to think he will ever be the next Cena(or take over his spot as the face) like the OP is just insane.. I like Bryan but he will never be a top 3 guy in the WWE. He could easily carry ROH but he can't carry the WWE.

and I'd love to see Bryan lose to Morrison to complete his heel turn.

Morrison or Bryan. Both need it really bad. I'd say Bryan retains. His reign would be way too short for him to be a legitimate Champion. But, they did put the title back in Miz's hands after a couple of weeks when R-Truth won it. Miz really should not win, if he does I'm gonna be so pissed.

Mr Perfect
09-29-2010, 02:21 PM
Morrison or Bryan. Both need it really bad. I'd say Bryan retains. His reign would be way too short for him to be a legitimate Champion. But, they did put the title back in Miz's hands after a couple of weeks when R-Truth won it. Miz really should not win, if he does I'm gonna be so pissed.

I also think he retains, but if some how Bryan loses that shows the WWE has no interest in pushing him...

I really wanna see heel morrison win and give him a nice little push.

shanethewolf
09-29-2010, 02:52 PM
A Cena heel turn could be good if handled properly. They could have him grow disheartened by the fans who boo him, have him gradually show signs of flipping and getting more aggressive from week to week and really work on the build up, like when Shawn Michaels first turned heel and laid out Marty Janetty (best heel turn ever!!). But I don't think WWE writers have the talent to handle it. Most likely they'll turn him heel overnight like "Gee, I was with Nexus all along".

maddogg336
09-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I'm smart enough to realize that if Nexus loses at HIAC that is not the last of Nexus. One of the biggest storylines in recent years and the wwe is going to abandon it, HAHAHAHAHA you must be high. As for Cena turning heel or not i don't think it will change the opinion of all the haters out there. Haters are going to hate, that's what they do. Judging from some of the polls on this site most of you guys started watching in the attitude era. I myself started watching in the Hogan era. Hogan is a lot like cena in many ways. Hulk Hogan is and will always be my favorite wrestler of all time. When your a kid you need to believe that the good guy will come out on top. It wasn't about how hogan was limited in his in ring abilities, he was more than that. He was bigger than life and i can still remember him saying to this day, say your prayers, eat your vitamins and believe in yourself. Now jump to 2010 and guess what, we have another superhero and guess what his three saying are hustle, loyalty and respect. DO you see the similarities? I dont believe in my heart Vince will ever turn Cena heel and for good reason. I have said it here many times, this is a show and not real life, let the kids have their superhero. Its magical in some ways that a person no matter how many odds are stacked against them, they somehow pull it off in the end. The fact is the majority of rasslin fans like Cena and a select few don't. I for one fit into the majority on this one. If truth be told the internet rasslin community is small and filled with haters. I have grown tired of the same stale lets hate everything and my way of thinking is better. It's not, it never will be, everyone is entitled to their opinion but the band wagon has so many people in it im surprised its wheels are still attached. U MAD???
I agree cena is like a modern day hogan with the whole supercena and the kids believing he is a superhero like character so i dont think he looses but i hope he does

WilliamJames
09-29-2010, 03:07 PM
A Cena heel turn could be good if handled properly. They could have him grow disheartened by the fans who boo him, have him gradually show signs of flipping and getting more aggressive from week to week and really work on the build up, like when Shawn Michaels first turned heel and laid out Marty Janetty (best heel turn ever!!). But I don't think WWE writers have the talent to handle it. Most likely they'll turn him heel overnight like "Gee, I was with Nexus all along".

I'm sorry but The Nexus angle was the dumbest thing ever..

I know it went over well with the fans an the ratings went up, but I still hated it. I think if Cena wins they should keep Justin Gabriel an Wade Barret on top an just use the other guys as midcarders to fill in the empty space. I think Nexus will end either way like I had said a dozen times before. These are not all of the same guys that wrote stuff down for the Evolution faction. They have ADD or something an can't seem to stay with something for a full year. They are already pulling the classic that is usually seen in tv series where they bring in new characters to keep the storyline spiced up. Recently this has happened with Burn Notice. It is the most common thing for a writer to do when their story is preparing to fall flat. I mean has Nexus done anything clever other than random beatdowns, and call outs? Cena would just turn Nexus against eachother. He's super Cena after all.

$$$ Maker
09-29-2010, 03:50 PM
Ill go with Randy Orton to fill in for a little bit.

Daniel Bryan
09-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Did I say he would lose? Nope I said "IF"... interesting. seeing as anything can happen.

Anyways all I'm saying is Bryan will never ever be at the top of the WWE. The OP said Bryan could fill Cena's shoes as the top face.. Haha that's just silly, I like Bryan just as much as the next guy but he will never be a top 3 wrestler in WWE. He could carry ROH but he will never carry WWE and will never be a main eventer.

remember you just said anything can happen

conman17
09-29-2010, 04:33 PM
Ipeeintheshower..... Jesus christ ur annoying!

Scottland
09-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Cena turning heel? Yes, it is a possibility & it's even been discussed in WWE's script meetings. Cena turning heel is not out of question by any means & some within the organization believe Cena's face has run it's course (this has been reported on wrestling websites) & hell, Cena's not even getting the biggest pops anymore as the crowds are turning there favoritism clearly on one man in particular...Randy Orton! Who's getting pops on whoever he's takes out & RKO's. I believe the Cena era has run it's course which was from 2005 to early 2010 as the Orton era begins in 2010. I believe it is refreshing because Cena is like Hogan in many ways & one being both insufficent in-ring performers & with out the kiddies neither one would have a leg to stand on. Orton brings somethings that the WWE has been needing & one of those things is attitude.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-29-2010, 05:13 PM
conman17 i am thrilled you took time out of your day to to make a post about me. Calling me annoying is fine but Jesus didn't do anything to you so im not sure why you brought him up on a rasslin discussion board. If you need a prayer buddy i will be more than happy to help you out. Jesus is a friend of mine and i would be happy to introduce him to you. U MAD???

Razorblade
09-29-2010, 05:28 PM
man i would love to see Cena returning as his rapper gimmick again although that would not likely happen ... some might have really hated him , but he used to be a main eventer sometimes back then by cutting promos of Undertaker , Brock Lesnar .. his feud with Kurt Angle . IMO, 2003 was cena's best year. WORDLIFE :P

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-29-2010, 05:31 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Mostly this is for Scottland. Lets just say I go to a lot of live events throughout the year and i am very interested in how the crowd responds to the talents. Every event i go to Cena ALWAYS gets the biggest/loudest and longest pop of the night make no mistake about it. Television does it no justice. Im not sure if you've ever been to a live event or your just watching on tv but beleive me when i say he gets the loudest pop than anyone. As for what goes down in wwe script meetings im a little confused, do you work for the wwe? Not sure how you get that info of what is and isnt being said in them. I would like to inform you of rasslin websites and how we think we know the insider information but in reality we know very little. Rasslin websites try their best to get the facts right but most of the time its nothing more than rumors trying to get the website traffic up. U MAD???

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
09-29-2010, 06:11 PM

And why is that? He is one of the best wrestlers around. He gets good reactions from the audience. Also, WWE seems to be pushing Daniel Bryan as we speak and it is no secret WWE is high on him. Anything is possible, dude.

Also, you guys act like no body in the WWE can replace John Cena. The guy is not irreplacable. I'm sure WWE can find and build up a suitable replacement for him if he turns Heel. I think it would be a great opportunity for one of the younger stars to step up. Regardless, I think its the best thing for Cena if he turns heel. WWE can create another superhero.

merhardt03
09-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Im somewhat torn in the middle. If Cena turns heel which I do not thing is likely but should it happen do we really want to see another star become a "superman like" character. I for one do not.

DirtySteal
09-29-2010, 06:54 PM
Cena to turn heel is the one thing I desperatly want to happen in WWE, I doubt it will happen soon though.

Cena has recently had a new line of merch released, it would be a waste for him to make a heel turn now as the merch sales would drop. Cena sells merch far better than any WWE superstar, Hats, T-shirts, sweat bands, bags, spinning titles the lot...Orton only sells T-shirts atm. If Orton started moving the same amount of merch as Cena is doing and Cenas fan base slips then and only then I think Cena will turn heel.

But knowing Vince and the amount of money Cena brings in I cant see him risking all that right now just to make interesting TV that could go pear shaped.

Kids love Cena, kids all have phases and fads they go through each year, it happens at school, playgrounds, everywhere. Eventually the kids grow up, get bored or move on to the next "cool" thing. Orton is that cool thing.

Cena is a fad that will (hopefully soon) die out. I just hope that the era of Orton is the start of the fading of John Cena.

Scottland
09-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Mostly this is for Scottland. Lets just say I go to a lot of live events throughout the year and i am very interested in how the crowd responds to the talents. Every event i go to Cena ALWAYS gets the biggest/loudest and longest pop of the night make no mistake about it. Television does it no justice. Im not sure if you've ever been to a live event or your just watching on tv but beleive me when i say he gets the loudest pop than anyone. As for what goes down in wwe script meetings im a little confused, do you work for the wwe? Not sure how you get that info of what is and isnt being said in them. I would like to inform you of rasslin websites and how we think we know the insider information but in reality we know very little. Rasslin websites try their best to get the facts right but most of the time its nothing more than rumors trying to get the website traffic up. U MAD???

First off, have you been to one in the past few weeks? Orton has clearly been getting the louder pop even the announcers on RAW have been wowed by it as I believe it was Jerry Lawler that mentioned something about it this past week or the week before. The crowd reaction for Orton at the last PPV for example was louder then anyone elses. I know someone that went too it & the crowd went balistic when he came out. One wrestling website called prowrestlingfans.com even mentioned it as he called it an enormous reaction. Second off, Cena's pop is mixed beyond belief & the boos come out louder then the cheers in most cases. I have been to live events & I know people who go to live events all the time & no, Cena DOESN'T always get the loudest pop by any means. He may get the most interesting reaction from the crowd all the time because it's so mixed but the loudest pop all the time? Hell no! There has been nights when Cena's pop isn't even the second largest pop of the night but he's always in the top 3 though in most cases in terms of pops.

Something I have noticed though is Cena's pops are not as loud as they used to be & truth be told, many find Cena to be stale. If Cena didn't have Vince thinking Cena's the best thing since slice bread & the little kiddies (a good portion of the ladies as well) then Cena wouldn't have a leg to stand on but I will say there are many people who are starting to think that Orton is well on his way to become the main guy for the WWE because he doesn't just get the kiddies & women cheering him on he gets the male audience as well which is something Cena has never really been able to get & Orton also brings an attitude era reaction with him.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-29-2010, 09:36 PM
First off, have you been to one in the past few weeks? Orton has clearly been getting the louder pop even the announcers on RAW have been wowed by it as I believe it was Jerry Lawler that mentioned something about it this past week or the week before. The crowd reaction for Orton at the last PPV for example was louder then anyone elses. I know someone that went too it & the crowd went balistic when he came out. One wrestling website called prowrestlingfans.com even mentioned it as he called it an enormous reaction. Second off, Cena's pop is mixed beyond belief & the boos come out louder then the cheers in most cases. I have been to live events & I know people who go to live events all the time & no, Cena DOESN'T always get the loudest pop by any means. He may get the most interesting reaction from the crowd all the time because it's so mixed but the loudest pop all the time? Hell no! There has been nights when Cena's pop isn't even the second largest pop of the night but he's always in the top 3 though in most cases in terms of pops.

Something I have noticed though is Cena's pops are not as loud as they used to be & truth be told, many find Cena to be stale. If Cena didn't have Vince thinking Cena's the best thing since slice bread & the little kiddies (a good portion of the ladies as well) then Cena wouldn't have a leg to stand on but I will say there are many people who are starting to think that Orton is well on his way to become the main guy for the WWE because he doesn't just get the kiddies & women cheering him on he gets the male audience as well which is something Cena has never really been able to get & Orton also brings an attitude era reaction with him.

Please allow me to give you my infinite wisdom on this matter. To answer your question I was at ringside at Night of Champions in Illinois and I was at ringside at Raw in Cincinnati. I'm glad you know someone that went to it but I was f'n There live and in person. Randy's crowd reaction was great at Night of Champions but overall Cena usually gets the bigger one. As for Jerry Lawler saying something about the crowd, its his f'n job to hype the crowd and the show. I'm glad you know people that go to live events, but I go all around the country to many events so I think I know little bit more than someone that watches it on tv like yourself. Yes you hear boo's for Cena but that is because the drunks are louder than the kids and the parents and the kids and the parents completely out number the few loud drunks. Since you don't go to many live events let me tell you how it really is. Cena's fans are not all kids and women I hate to break the news to you. Hop on that band wagon if you want to but believe me men in the crowd cheer for him too. There have been very few hostile crowds towards Cena in all the arena's I have been to and I have been to a lot of them. Next time your watching on TV look into the crowd and see all the Cena shirts/wrist bands/hats that people wear and ask yourself would these people buy Cena merchandise and boo him or is it a select few loud drunks in the crowd that are booing. Im glad you like Orton and think he is the next big thing, he very well could be. But when it comes to crowd reactions, leave it to the people like myself that go to many live events to tell you the truth. Whether you want to believe the truth or not, that my friend is up to you. U MAD

SilverGhost
09-29-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm sorry but The Nexus angle was the dumbest thing ever..

I know it went over well with the fans an the ratings went up, but I still hated it. I think if Cena wins they should keep Justin Gabriel an Wade Barret on top an just use the other guys as midcarders to fill in the empty space. I think Nexus will end either way like I had said a dozen times before. These are not all of the same guys that wrote stuff down for the Evolution faction. They have ADD or something an can't seem to stay with something for a full year. They are already pulling the classic that is usually seen in tv series where they bring in new characters to keep the storyline spiced up. Recently this has happened with Burn Notice. It is the most common thing for a writer to do when their story is preparing to fall flat. I mean has Nexus done anything clever other than random beatdowns, and call outs? Cena would just turn Nexus against eachother. He's super Cena after all.

Aww come on man :(

Sure there are something that is lacking but they did entertain as a heel stable.

On the storyline, if Cena loses and joins Nexus one of two things may happen: He goes with Nexus' plans and goes heel or He breaks them apart from the inside. Whatever the case is, it may be something to watch.

If Cena wins (IMO) thats it for Nexus but won't go away and beats up Cena. Then I don't know from there...

the_legend
09-29-2010, 11:33 PM
It is true. Hulk Hogan was a runaway freight train in his prime. It was not at all surprising to see Hogan bash all the top heels by himself and then pose in the ring for 20 minutes. John Cena beat the entire Nexus, save Barrett, in about 15 minutes on Raw...very Hogan-esque. There's no way I think they turn Cena heel.

But...

WCW turned Hogan unexpectedly, and it was gold. The "shot heard round the world", some would say.

Vince does what Vince wants, and I expect Cena to prevail, but a "Cena slowly becomes Nexus" or a "destroy from within" angle COULD be entertaining.

SilverGhost
09-29-2010, 11:36 PM
The site here mentioned that Vince is considering for Cena to become a heel but thats way later.

mikenigma
09-29-2010, 11:59 PM
As for Cena turning heel or not i don't think it will change the opinion of all the haters out there. Haters are going to hate, that's what they do.
I have grown tired of the same stale lets hate everything and my way of thinking is better. It's not, it never will be, everyone is entitled to their opinion but the band wagon has so many people in it im surprised its wheels are still attached. U MAD???

I don't know, think of Hogan jumping to nWo. People were Hoganed out, and when he turned heel it was a rebirth of his popularity. I personally would love to see what a heel Cena could do. It could turn out being really good. (Or ridiculously bad)

Off the subject... A couple weeks ago it was hilarious when Cole marked out because Cena did a dropkick. It was a rib at Cena which I haven't seen WWE do before.

I'm not too mad. Thanks for asking. Also, I'm glad your name isn't I poop in the shower. Because, well you know.... that'd be kinda messy.

mikenigma
09-30-2010, 12:06 AM
Ipeeintheshower..... Jesus christ ur annoying!

Apollogize! Ipeeintheshower is a saint!

hollywoodrock
09-30-2010, 03:42 AM
im sure what they will do is do a thing like JBL did with HBK....where nexus owns cena and cena cant do shit about it.....and he will fake turning on them 3802380290 times

DarkSide
09-30-2010, 07:42 AM
I have to say that the NEXT angle is one of the better storylines WWE has had in quite some while, but I think they need to start pushing some of the other talent (except the ginger dyna-no) in the group. I have particular interest in Gabriel and Otunga to see how they will develop.

And if they add Cena - then by gawd - that will be the cream on the cake. If nothing else it will make things really interesting.

I have never been a fan of Cena as a face and as Vince's in-your-face top guy, but as a heel he would be terrific. He will win back the older fans he lost after his fued with Lesnar (when he turned face) but as a heel he can win more support.

jcagosto
09-30-2010, 09:10 AM
If they do it right that could be very interesting. They should turn Cena heel, but not feuding with Randy Orton but with John Morrison. I repeat if they do it right they can revitalize Cena and build a new star in the company.

Daniel Bryan
09-30-2010, 01:27 PM
Apollogize! Ipeeintheshower is a saint!

ipeeintheshower reminds me of cm punk when he first started S.E.S. lol

JimmytheBlack
09-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Those who've been keeping up with WWE lately know about the upcoming Barrett vs Cena match at Hell in a Cell this sunday. If Cena loses, he joins Nexus. If Barret loses, Nexus ends. I honestly believe, if WWE really cares about the credibility of the Nexus and to keep Cena from getting any staler than he is right now - then Cena MUST lose the PPV and join Nexus. Thus, beginning his downward spiral into his long overdo heel run.

I've said this before. Cena needs to turn heel. His character desperately calls for it. If WWE is worried about someone not being able to fill his shoes, they can easily get Daniel Bryan to replace Cena.

What are your thoughts?

Daniel Bryan just got here. Don't over look and disrespect guys like John Morrison, who have earned their main event ticket. If it weren't for Chris Jerico's crying, John Morrison would have been in the six pack challenge. Let Cena go heel and fued with Morrison going into wrestlemania. Morrison/Cena Wrestlemania, then winner moves on to the WWE title.

Bodom
09-30-2010, 01:59 PM

What are your thoughts?

That stipulation means nothing to me. See ex: Jericho, Chris

Who's to say that Nexus will stay true to their word and disband if Barrett loses

Scottland
09-30-2010, 03:41 PM
Please allow me to give you my infinite wisdom on this matter. To answer your question I was at ringside at Night of Champions in Illinois and I was at ringside at Raw in Cincinnati. I'm glad you know someone that went to it but I was f'n There live and in person. Randy's crowd reaction was great at Night of Champions but overall Cena usually gets the bigger one. As for Jerry Lawler saying something about the crowd, its his f'n job to hype the crowd and the show. I'm glad you know people that go to live events, but I go all around the country to many events so I think I know little bit more than someone that watches it on tv like yourself. Yes you hear boo's for Cena but that is because the drunks are louder than the kids and the parents and the kids and the parents completely out number the few loud drunks. Since you don't go to many live events let me tell you how it really is. Cena's fans are not all kids and women I hate to break the news to you. Hop on that band wagon if you want to but believe me men in the crowd cheer for him too. There have been very few hostile crowds towards Cena in all the arena's I have been to and I have been to a lot of them. Next time your watching on TV look into the crowd and see all the Cena shirts/wrist bands/hats that people wear and ask yourself would these people buy Cena merchandise and boo him or is it a select few loud drunks in the crowd that are booing. Im glad you like Orton and think he is the next big thing, he very well could be. But when it comes to crowd reactions, leave it to the people like myself that go to many live events to tell you the truth. Whether you want to believe the truth or not, that my friend is up to you. U MAD

First off, what Jerry Lawler says on TV about a crowd reaction doesn't have anything to do with hyping the fans especially those watching on TV. There is no effect to it. Most times they don't even comment about someone's crowd reaction & when they do it's usually for Cena because of the mixed reaction the man recieves. Second off, let me correct myself by saying yes, Cena's main fanbase is the kids & the women BUT I never did say specifically Cena didn't have any kind of male fanbase because he does but trust me when I say this, Cena isn't the male fanbase favorite by any means. Guys like Triple H, Undertaker, Randy Orton & so forth have a much larger male fanbase without question. Also I have seen on TV what people wear in the crowd & the way you make it sound is like the mass majority of the crowd is wearing Cena shirts & such...Well, think again. Most of the people that are wearing Cena shirts are kids. What I find funny is you say Cena gets the loudest reaction all the time but I know people who go to these events & they say different & some are even Cena fans. So it makes me wonder if you are a Cena die hard or something? I'm also sorry to say a few drunks are NOT the only people booing Cena in the crowd not by a long shot. If Cena was so cheered on you wouldn't hear the boos in the crowd as guys like Austin & Rock had there haters as well but you could never hear the boos when they came out. I can't tell you how many people I see with there thumbs pointing down on TV when Cena comes out & these are wide shots of the audience.

Also, Cena must not be that strong as a face anymore if they are strongly considering turning him heel by Wrestlemania.

SilverGhost
09-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Also, Cena must not be that strong as a face anymore if they are strongly considering turning him heel by Wrestlemania.

Point here. Since Vince is doing so, its just a matter of time.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
09-30-2010, 05:16 PM
All i have to say about your post Scottland and this is the end of it. Haters are going to hate and some people like yourself no matter what the facts are will never get it. U MAD???

Kid_Gangsta
09-30-2010, 05:44 PM
keep it frosty. Cena + Heel = GOLD http://i55.tinypic.com/2rxjrz5.gif

IrkenInvader
09-30-2010, 07:05 PM
If they do it right that could be very interesting. They should turn Cena heel, but not feuding with Randy Orton but with John Morrison. I repeat if they do it right they can revitalize Cena and build a new star in the company.

Genius idea.

eyehatecena
09-30-2010, 09:04 PM
They just need to shake things up. Making Cena geel would do that. It would keep me interested...the same old Cena is getting old. I am sure his fans swould still love the guy as a heel.

IrkenInvader
09-30-2010, 09:52 PM
They just need to shake things up. Making Cena geel would do that. It would keep me interested...the same old Cena is getting old. I am sure his fans swould still love the guy as a heel.

His "fans" are the ones who only like faces and hate heels.

Scottland
10-01-2010, 03:26 AM
All i have to say about your post Scottland and this is the end of it. Haters are going to hate and some people like yourself no matter what the facts are will never get it. U MAD???

No dude, I get it but I don't think you are. That's all I got to say.

Murphdogg4
10-01-2010, 04:26 AM
Most hardcore fans would prefer to Cena go heel, actually most hardcore fans would prefer Cena just went away. But WWe doesn't book to the harcore fans so I don't see it happening. The guy who started the tread cracked me up when he said Daniel Bryan could easily take his place. Those of us who love pure wrestling like the guy but he's nowhere near over enough with most fans to take that spot.

thatwrestlingfan
10-03-2010, 05:08 PM
For me I would LOVE to see Cena turn heel tonight. I mean he's been captain pg, the face of Wwe,Bascicly the generations Hogan. To see him reval a yellow armband would be on the same level,if not better then Hogans heel turn due to one fact. People want to see it. If Wwe wanted to increase there ratings that would be the PERFECT way.

As far as a face turn goes it would be Jericho. Now don't get me wrong Jericho is EPIC as a heel. But the old "Y2J" gimmick was so funny. Plus it would be refreshing to see a face who actully makes funny jokes opposed to Cena's PG-ish jokes.Plus he could go back his old entrance. Imagine him returning at Royal Rumble 2010. The lights go dark,The coutndown begins then we see "Y2J" Doing his "Vinatage" entrance.

Anyway post your replys. I'd love to hear what you think

the-rocks-stunner
10-03-2010, 05:16 PM
cena heel tonight please :)

justin gabriel face would be great push him for u.s title but probs wont happen

robrtstll0415
10-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Personally, when Triple H returns I would love to see him turn heel because he was an amazing heel in the WWF. As for the heel-to-face role, I would like The Great Khali to return to his heel status because, before he was a face, he held the World Heavyweight Championship, now he is reduced to soing BS "joke matches" with the likes of Santino Marella and Vladmir Kozlov.

jhorton1215
10-03-2010, 07:21 PM
I'd actually love to see Kofi Kingston turn heel. He has the gimmick where you can understand why he would turn heel. It would unleash a new more dangerous side to Kofi and could propel him to the Main Event... The only problem is, Smackdown is short on faces at the moment.

As for face, I kind of want to see Wade Barrett turn. Imagine the end to the Hell in a Cell match... Nexus runs in, but attacks Barrett instead of Cena, allowing Cena to take over Nexus and leave Barrett out in the dust.

The Hipster
10-03-2010, 08:08 PM
I think a full fledged Edge face would be good. His jokes are funny, not Jericho funny, but good.

Turn Taker heel and let him and Kane run and destroy - so they face each other at mania and Kane ends the streak as a both are face

chaos75
10-03-2010, 09:40 PM
For me I would LOVE to see Cena turn heel tonight. I mean he's been captain pg, the face of Wwe,Bascicly the generations Hogan. To see him reval a yellow armband would be on the same level,if not better then Hogans heel turn due to one fact. People want to see it. If Wwe wanted to increase there ratings that would be the PERFECT way.

As far as a face turn goes it would be Jericho. Now don't get me wrong Jericho is EPIC as a heel. But the old "Y2J" gimmick was so funny. Plus it would be refreshing to see a face who actully makes funny jokes opposed to Cena's PG-ish jokes.Plus he could go back his old entrance. Imagine him returning at Royal Rumble 2010. The lights go dark,The coutndown begins then we see "Y2J" Doing his "Vinatage" entrance.

Anyway post your replys. I'd love to hear what you think
*Spoiler*

Well it looks like Cena might turn heel after all, and I was thinking of Jericho coming back at the rumble as well, Orton holding the title, and Y2J wants revenge for the punt kick

merhardt03
10-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Full fledged edge face turn n full fledged cena heel.

merhardt03
10-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Full fledged edge face turn n full fledged cena heel Turn. N based on the results a few mins ago we might have a cena heel turn.... Hell yea mothafu**ker:cool:

maddogg336
10-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Ok cena is Nexus but that doesnt make him a heel after seeing how Barrett won i think the GM will do something about it. I hope not cause i want Cena to eventualy turn heel and turn on the fans for booing him. But well have to wait and see. I wanna know wat everybody else thinks

http://http://media.photobucket.com/image/john%20cena%20in%20nexus%20shirt/oharascar/thuganomics.jpg

Bodom
10-04-2010, 09:07 AM
This just means that the end of Nexus is soon

SilverGhost
10-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Basically what Bodom said.

I want Nexus to at least go out with glory.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. The crowd was great in the beginning but after being there last night im starting to wonder about the star power of Edge/Del Rio/Swagger. Im not going to say the crowd fell asleep but it sure did sound like it in the arena. I cant believe i watched people get up and leave when Cena lost, it was mostly kids and parents but still, some people need to be reminded that this is a show and not real life. OK get this, I was at ring side and not one of us saw the ending of the undertaker match. We didn't see any light come out of the urn and was confused as to what really happened. After watching it on tv i could see the light coming out but when you were in the crowd no one knew what the hell happened. After the match when the Undertaker got up you could tell he was pissed, not sure if he was mad at the sub-par match or someone messed up. Overall i enjoyed the ppv very much but boy was i wrong about the MIZ cashing in the money in the bank. Not to sure about what is going to happen with Cena but Monday Night Raw tonight is must see TV. U MAD???

eyehatecena
10-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Like I said, I do not think they will turn Cena heel, least not now. I am just glad it ended this way. Raw needs to be shaken up, Cena needed something fresh as far as a storyline, I hope it helps him grow as a wrestler.

marfman
10-04-2010, 03:18 PM
I'd love to see Dolph change to a face. I'd have him get tired of Vicky always interfering with his matches with Kofi and dump her, then feud with her for a while and come out a face. As for a heel turn, I'd love a bad guy Mysterio. For his turn I'd have him feud with Dolph again, only reverse the rolls. I'd have Vicky trying to make up with Dolph, but with Dolph saying that it's over between then for some promos for a while. Then for a PPV I'd have Vicky come out during a Rey vs Dolph title match and starts to act like she's trying to make up with Dolph. Then I'd have the ref be taken out for a while and Vicky run in with the belt and act like she's going to clock Rey. Then right before she hits Rey she stops and hands him the belt, and Rey clocks Dolph with it. Rey and Vicky then drags Dolph to the ropes and set him up for a 619, have the ref come to around then, and Rey nails the 619 and gets the pin winning the Intercontinental title.

After the match Vicky celebrates with Rey and they tell Dolph that they're a new Famila and only someone with a true heart of a Guerrero should hold the belt. Then later on Rey cuts a promo saying that while he was out injured he thought about what Alberto was saying about being a commoner and a nobody and that he was right. That in order to become a somebody in this company again he needed a powerful family name to back him into getting the world title again. And what better legacy than the Guerrero's? I'd have him reference that Eddie helped him with his first World title run and that his widow would help him achieve a second no matter what the cost, and that the Intercontinental belt was the first step to his climb to the top. Then have Vicky talk about how she was wasting her time with someone who would never about to a world champ like Dolph. But Rey on the other hand has a shot at the top if he just had a little "famila intervention".

That way Dolph gets a good face push and Rey gets an immediate heel turn with the added heat from being paired with Vicky. I'd have bad guy Rey cheating by using things like steel toed boots for his 619 and hiding stuff under his mask to cheat. And when he goes up to the kids to put his head on them, I'd have him stop and put a paper bag over their head right before he touches their head. Just imagine the tears from kids if something like this occurred. Talk about a ratings hike.

WWTNA
10-04-2010, 04:54 PM
i will have triple h turn heel and dolf ziggler turn face

AndyWonder
10-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Hard to say what is gonna happen with Cena. Honestly from the RAWs I've watched this year, I hear as many boos as I did last year so I don't see him doing much, if any, fan bashing. And what is he gonna do for promos now? Puzzling.

Necroyeti
10-04-2010, 07:16 PM
The crowd was great in the beginning but after being there last night im starting to wonder about the star power of Edge/Del Rio/Swagger. Im not going to say the crowd fell asleep but it sure did sound like it in the arena.
I noticed this too, even heard a few "booooring" chants during this match on TV. I found it kinda surprising because it was a pretty good match IMO.

mikenigma
10-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Face turn.... Love to see the Miz turn face.

Heel turn.... I got to go with the masses on this one. Cena. It doesn't look like that will happen though based on the first 20 minutes of RAW

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:47 AM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. The crowd was great in the beginning but after being there last night im starting to wonder about the star power of Edge/Del Rio/Swagger. Im not going to say the crowd fell asleep but it sure did sound like it in the arena. I cant believe i watched people get up and leave when Cena lost, it was mostly kids and parents but still, some people need to be reminded that this is a show and not real life. OK get this, I was at ring side and not one of us saw the ending of the undertaker match. We didn't see any light come out of the urn and was confused as to what really happened. After watching it on tv i could see the light coming out but when you were in the crowd no one knew what the hell happened. After the match when the Undertaker got up you could tell he was pissed, not sure if he was mad at the sub-par match or someone messed up. Overall i enjoyed the ppv very much but boy was i wrong about the MIZ cashing in the money in the bank. Not to sure about what is going to happen with Cena but Monday Night Raw tonight is must see TV. U MAD???

WTF? Wow....people took it hard with Cena's loss. o.O

Bodom
10-05-2010, 12:48 AM
WTF? Wow....people took it hard with Cena's loss. o.O

Kayfabe lives!!!

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 12:53 AM
I mean....that loss is proof that parents are just letting their kids into this stuff emotionally. Cena losing is bad for kids. Especially with this.

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Either way, I'll fly with the black and yellow because they made wrestling fun and interesting.

Nexus=group that made TV-14 stuff.

AndyWonder
10-18-2010, 09:30 PM
How long do you think before Cena stops sulking and starts laughing and smiling along with Nexus? Not necessarily turning heel in the initial process but the question stands.

Bodom
10-18-2010, 09:32 PM
How long do you think before Cena stops sulking and starts laughing and smiling along with Nexus? Not necessarily turning heel in the initial process but the question stands.

Hopefully never! I love watching Cena sulk like a little bitch.

Dameduse823
10-18-2010, 09:35 PM
I know whats gonna happen, Cena is eventually gonna snap beat barrett down into a puddle of nothing get 'fired' then either come back in a few months or show up on smackdown

SilverGhost
10-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Its funny to watch though xD

merhardt03
10-18-2010, 10:07 PM
He fetched Barrets water tonight. Thats was great.

Bodom
10-18-2010, 10:13 PM
He fetched Barrets water tonight. Thats was great.

and I missed it!

MackMays05
10-19-2010, 12:32 AM
That sounds like a winner.

SilverGhost
10-19-2010, 12:35 AM
and I missed it!

I missed it too! Fk....I want a youtube vid!

cetotheizzo
10-19-2010, 01:11 AM
As funny as it is to watch him sulk, i hope he turns heel or fight back soon because I’m getting a little tired of it. I would think at bragging rights or the next PPV

pieceofrys
10-19-2010, 02:35 AM
what if.... cena pulled off what The Rock did in NoD?
eventually conform to nexus to a certain degree, but then take over leadership to carry out his own evil deeds?? >:D

Kashdinero
10-19-2010, 04:58 AM
what if.... cena pulled off what The Rock did in NoD?
eventually conform to nexus to a certain degree, but then take over leadership to carry out his own evil deeds?? >:D

The fans that cheer him would boo him, but the fans that boo him would cheer for him!

shanethewolf
10-19-2010, 05:06 AM
I just love the fact that it's putting Barrett over. It's great to see a new star in the main event picture and I think he's one of the best characters they have right now.

Xpacfan
10-19-2010, 10:30 AM
Hopefully never! I love watching Cena sulk like a little bitch.

^^^^^^^ This

marc
10-19-2010, 10:57 AM
I just love the fact that it's putting Barrett over. It's great to see a new star in the main event picture and I think he's one of the best characters they have right now.

I don't think it is putting Barrett over at all. It makes him look like a bully that cannot win on his own. After all, he has yet to do that. Even when Orton was a true heel, at least he occasionally won a match on his own.

Xpacfan
10-19-2010, 12:38 PM
I don't think it is putting Barrett over at all. It makes him look like a bully that cannot win on his own. After all, he has yet to do that. Even when Orton was a true heel, at least he occasionally won a match on his own.

No actually it is putting him over. Any time someone on the low or mid range of the card is heavily involved in a storyline with main eventers, the intent is to put them over...whether it be as a face or heel.

You're simply commenting on his actions as a heel and not his ability to gain crowd attention. The methodology he's using as been done time and time again by career heels such as Triple H. The fact that we are even having a conversation about Wade Barrett proves that he's being successfully put over.

SilverGhost
10-19-2010, 12:42 PM
No actually it is putting him over. Any time someone on the low or mid range of the card is heavily involved in a storyline with main eventers, the intent is to put them over...whether it be as a face or heel.

You're simply commenting on his actions as a heel and not his ability to gain crowd attention. The methodology he's using as been done time and time again by career heels such as Triple H. The fact that we are even having a conversation about Wade Barrett proves that he's being successfully put over.

Haha! Good Point!

Wade Barrett is the type of guy that you hate so much and yet you like him!(Got that from someone here in the forums)

It does show that WWE has plans for Barrett.

marc
10-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Haha! Good Point!

Wade Barrett is the type of guy that you hate so much and yet you like him!(Got that from someone here in the forums)

It does show that WWE has plans for Barrett.

Actually, I only commented lol...I dont care to discuss the guy at all. For me, Wade Barrett coming to the ring or picking up a microphone signals one thing: time to step outside and have a cigarette. I find the guy boring personally. But, yeah, if by putting him over you meant getting him a reaction from the crowd, then you are correct. When I think of putting someone over I think of showing that they can wrestle. For example, Shelton Benjamin beating Triple H when he first came to Raw. THAT is what i mean when i say someone is being put over. But, in the connotation you are using, I would have to agree.

Bodom
10-20-2010, 10:48 AM
Actually, I only commented lol...I dont care to discuss the guy at all. For me, Wade Barrett coming to the ring or picking up a microphone signals one thing: time to step outside and have a cigarette. I find the guy boring personally. But, yeah, if by putting him over you meant getting him a reaction from the crowd, then you are correct. When I think of putting someone over I think of showing that they can wrestle. For example, Shelton Benjamin beating Triple H when he first came to Raw. THAT is what i mean when i say someone is being put over. But, in the connotation you are using, I would have to agree.

In that sense. Barrett has pinfall victories over Chris Jericho and Randy Orton. Both clean. You can even count pinning Cena, although it was a clean pin

SilverGhost
10-20-2010, 11:05 AM

Barrett can go in the ring. Just WWE is using him as a powerhouse. He should be using his past as a weapon to make him a bit dangerous(bareknuckle fighting)

marc
10-20-2010, 11:36 AM
Barrett can go in the ring. Just WWE is using him as a powerhouse. He should be using his past as a weapon to make him a bit dangerous(bareknuckle fighting)

As I said, I agree that, in the connotation you are using, they are definitely putting him over. However, in my never to be humble opinion, they are putting over Nexus as a whole, much more than Barrett as an individual.

Xpacfan
10-21-2010, 09:54 AM
Not true because the others are not exclusively fighting those in the main event scene. Barrett is made the leader the Nexus and is one with the personal strife with Cena (THE main event guy)

TheMadThinker
11-17-2010, 01:50 AM
It appears that the WWE is pushing really hard to show Cena as a victim of circumstances in the buildup to Survivor Series which makes me think he will probably turn heel. Here are a few thoughts and unanswered questions.

Bells and whistles went off during the RAW segment with Piper lecturing him on doing the right thing.

Does it make sense to keep both Orton and Cena as faces?

There is no way Orton is getting out of Survivor Series without getting screwed by someone.

Does the identity of the secret RAW general manager figure into this angle?

If Cena turns heel, WWE will want to have him established long before Wrestlemania.

How do Otunga and R-Truth figure into this angle?

I cannot put all the pieces together, but I see a giant swerve happening at Survivor Series. What do you think?

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 01:53 AM
I don't think Cena will turn yet.

There are people believing that Barrett will win but Miz is going to cash in. But that is one possiblity I can think of.

BaileyRose
11-17-2010, 02:01 AM
The would kill Wade Barrets career.

First off he needed help from the rest of Nexus in most of all his matches an then for him to win an lose it instantly to The Miz would just make him seem weak.

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 02:06 AM
The would kill Wade Barrets career.

First off he needed help from the rest of Nexus in most of all his matches an then for him to win an lose it instantly to The Miz would just make him seem weak.

That is one possiblity though. I want Barrett to keep the championship. Though WWE (I think) will swerve it....

danamania
11-17-2010, 02:50 AM
I believe John cena will turn heel at survivor series, Randy and cena isn't working too well when they're both faces, orton has been heel before they need to turn cena, it would boost ratings bigtime

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 02:52 AM
I believe John cena will turn heel at survivor series, Randy and cena isn't working too well when they're both faces, orton has been heel before they need to turn cena, it would boost ratings bigtime

I hope so but I think it will be too soon. But its the WWE, they will do some crazy bullshit. Randy is good as a babyface and heel. Cena though....he has been face for years. He needs a turn. Being stale for long won't bring in more money.

TheMadThinker
11-17-2010, 03:12 AM
I hope so but I think it will be too soon. But its the WWE, they will do some crazy bullshit. Randy is good as a babyface and heel. Cena though....he has been face for years. He needs a turn. Being stale for long won't bring in more money.

Who can endure another goody two shoes super Cena run up until Wrestlemania? I think WWE is finally getting the message on that.

I think Cena needs a ton of heat on him to have a huge draw match at Wrestlemania.

AGEOFFALL
11-17-2010, 03:29 AM
It seems quite possible but I'm not betting on it just yet.

marc
11-17-2010, 04:12 AM
Actually, I see a heel turn by R-truth in the making. I can see him coming out to "be in Orton's corner" and screwing Orton by hitting him while Cena is distracted by Barrett. This would give Barrett the belt without Cena turning heel. It would also make some sense out or R-truth talking to Orton for the past month, about Cena helping Barrett. Although, I could be wrong, and Cena may help Barrett. But, this still does not mean a heel turn. If the fans won't boo Cena, and I doubt they will, with the kids, then they cannot leave him heel. Much in the same way that they couldnt keep Austin as a heel years ago when the fans began to cheer him. Just my thoughts.

omgman113
11-17-2010, 04:29 AM
In My Opinion, Cena Won't, not yet, i think Barret will win and Miz will come out and cash it in, and Barret will tell Cena to Defend him but the FU Barret and miz will pick up the win, thats my opinion

brad9993
11-17-2010, 04:30 AM
The same thought crossed my mind, i am hopeing he does turn heel.

TheMadThinker
11-17-2010, 04:45 AM
Actually, I see a heel turn by R-truth in the making. I can see him coming out to "be in Orton's corner" and screwing Orton by hitting him while Cena is distracted by Barrett. This would give Barrett the belt without Cena turning heel. It would also make some sense out or R-truth talking to Orton for the past month, about Cena helping Barrett. Although, I could be wrong, and Cena may help Barrett. But, this still does not mean a heel turn. If the fans won't boo Cena, and I doubt they will, with the kids, then they cannot leave him heel. Much in the same way that they couldnt keep Austin as a heel years ago when the fans began to cheer him. Just my thoughts.

Depending on what part of the country you are in Cena already gets a somewhat mixed reaction from the crowd. The mainstream loves him, but many hardcore wrestling fans can not stand him. If he openly screws Orton somehow I think the fans will definitely boo him.

I never thought Hulk Hogan could be heel, but look how much heat he generated when he turned into Hollywood.

Pittbull
11-17-2010, 06:15 AM
I think Cena will give both Orton and Barrett the AA and leave the ring... then The Miz comes out with a new ref and makes the pin! But then again can the Money in the Bank be cashed in during a match!?

CMhuw24
11-17-2010, 06:16 AM
To be honest i really have no clue what will happen at SS, kinda gets me exited for it aha.
Something not predictable for once :)

FaceOfSpades
11-17-2010, 08:50 AM
barett will win. If miz cashes in he will win. Cena even said himself *once the bell rings he's out of nexus*

MrFicII
11-17-2010, 09:17 AM
R-Truth is going to be the next member of Nexus. It is obvious that since any member of Nexus cannot interfere, someone has to get involved in the match. Who better than R-Truth?? He's been involved in the story line on the peripherals for the last few weeks, always talking to Cena and Orton. I think the writers have it perfectly set up for both orton and cena to stay face, r-truth becomes big heel, and the next feuds leading to next PPV's will be Cena-Barrett and Orton-RTruth before Cena and Orton meet in WM.

Bodom
11-17-2010, 09:24 AM
This is quite possible. R-Truth has been stirring the pot a lot lately with Orton and Cena.

But he can turn heel and not be aligned with Nexus

YellowBootlace
11-17-2010, 09:29 AM
No.
I still think "Super Cena" brings in too much money with the kiddies.
I think R-truth will come down, distract Cena long enough for Miz to come out and fuck shit up.
Wither Barret or Orton win, at the end of the match Cena is gonna AA someone and than the Miz will cash in and win.
I would like to see a heel turn for Cena because he's more stale than 4 year old bread, but I'm so cynical in regards to WWE storytelling I doubt it'll happen.

Oh well.

Tommy Thunder
11-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Everything is in place for a Cena heel turn, but I think WWE will swerve it too. Not sure how, but that's what I think. Also, I've heard that WWE have plans for Miz to be the first to cash in MITB and fail to win the title (they aren't recognizing the Kennedy one). So I think Barrett will win somehow, Cena will stay face for now, and Miz will unsuccessfully cash in (but Miz will be world champion in the near future). The part R-Truth plays will be interesting. A heel turn for him is an intriguing thought, but with his current theme and gimmick, is it possible for him to be heel? Who knows.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17.

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 11:02 AM
Who can endure another goody two shoes super Cena run up until Wrestlemania? I think WWE is finally getting the message on that.

I think Cena needs a ton of heat on him to have a huge draw match at Wrestlemania.

This is the thing. Its WWE and they want money. Cena to them equals money. Vince is considering to turn Cena but nothing is done yet. If Vince doesn't turn him, WWE will be successful but at the cost of losing some fans.

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 11:06 AM
Miz will walk out Champ! The writing is on the wall! Barrett is the "Transitional champion sacrifice"!

Transitional Champion Sacrifice - Vintage SilverLace

The Amazing Sprinkle
11-17-2010, 11:07 AM
I think that Cena is too over with the kids to turn heel. I believe he is going to screw Orton, then beat down Barret to the point that Miz comes a chashing in. Officiating the cash in match and handing Miz the belt would probably get the most heat for Cena, and the whole thing is going to be chaotic and set up TLC anyway

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 11:08 AM
Miz will walk out Champ! The writing is on the wall! Barrett is the "Transitional champion sacrifice"!

Transitional Champion Sacrifice - Vintage SilverLace

Or or! Miz stays in the back, not cashing in the MITB, OR He does cash in AND FAILS!

Pittbull
11-17-2010, 11:10 AM
This is the thing. Its WWE and they want money. Cena to them equals money. Vince is considering to turn Cena but nothing is done yet. If Vince doesn't turn him, WWE will be successful but at the cost of losing some fans.

Would WWE really lose fans if Cena turns Heel!? Alot of people might start liking him more if he is abit more of a bad ass!

SilverGhost
11-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Would WWE really lose fans if Cena turns Heel!? Alot of people might start liking him more if he is abit more of a bad ass!

Well....the 18-3(something) would come back. Kids....hmm....Women....don't know.....

Just that Cena has been with kids for years. But I guess it would bring more money. Cena=Hogan if Cena turns.

Maybe you are right Pitbull, Cena turning Heel would bring more money.

Pittbull
11-17-2010, 11:30 AM
WWE need to know that the 18-30 bracket are the ones buying PPV's, going to Live Shows and buy a majority of merchandise... so keeping it PG is the wrong direction to go in! All you hear on these boards is people wanting to be back in the Attitude era... So if John Cena turning heel gives wwe alittle more attitude... I'm all for it! :)

Bodom
11-17-2010, 11:38 AM
Fuck the children.

Great wrestling doesn't need tits, blood, and violence. There's no reason why we can't have compelling and quality wrestling shows in a PG setting.

Rich Cranium
11-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Fuck the children.

Great wrestling doesn't need tits, blood, and violence. There's no reason why we can't have compelling and quality wrestling shows in a PG setting.

Sounds like trailer park talk!

KSTornado
11-17-2010, 11:42 AM
You also got to realise the 25-35 age bracket are the ones with kids who love Cena. It's the same scenerio as when Hulk was a good guy forever. My parents could not stand watching wrestling in the early to late '80's but they did so because me and my brother watched and they bought the merchandise that me and my brother wanted They made so much money off Hulk being a good guy there is no way Cena turns because there is no one who draws as a good guy like Cena doesfor children. Yes, he gets mixed reviews from the fans but people still tune in wanting him to win or lose. I think the Miz will not try to cash in right now. Maybe in the next 2 months but I think when he does he will succeed. I do think R-Truth turns heel and helps Orton lose the title. I think on the rematch is when on the next ppv Miz comes in and cashes in.

Bodom
11-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Sounds like trailer park talk!

Well I do have family that lives in the hills of Virginia............

But I still believe we can have quality television in a PG setting. Sexuality and Violence is just a crutch.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 11:49 AM
Fuck the children.

CLAP CLAP CLAP good thinking.......INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate to crush your dreams people but Cena isnt going to get fired and he certainly isn't going to become a bad guy. The truth of the matter is he is #1 money maker of the company, do you think Vince will destroy that, here's a better question do you think that would be a good business decision? I'll help you out, NO it wouldn't be. I think at Survivor Series it will be just like every other ppv, Cena becomes SUPERCENA after he counts to 3 to give Wade Barrett the title and then shortly after-wards he destroys Barett and the crowd goes home happy. The IWC goes staight back to bitching about SUPERCENA and all is well with the world.
U MAD???

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 11:58 AM
CLAP CLAP CLAP good thinking.......INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate to crush your dreams people but Cena isnt going to get fired and he certainly isn't going to become a bad guy. The truth of the matter is he is #1 money maker of the company, do you think Vince will destroy that, here's a better question do you think that would be a good business decision? I'll help you out, NO it wouldn't be. I think at Survivor Series it will be just like every other ppv, Cena becomes SUPERCENA after he counts to 3 to give Wade Barrett the title and then shortly after-wards he destroys Barett and the crowd goes home happy. The IWC goes staight back to bitching about SUPERCENA and all is well with the world.
U MAD???

I agree with you!

U MAD??? - Vintage IPEEINTHESHOWER

el gabo
11-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Fuck the children.

Naw. You have to have them in mind when taking some decisions.

Bodom
11-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Naw. You have to have them in mind when taking some decisions.

I should also mention I hate children.

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 12:06 PM
I think someone should setup a poll as to whether they think Cena will or will not turn heel.

My time is now! - Vintage Cena (see I didnt even take the time to type his first name so Im no fan of his)

lucky7pointman
11-17-2010, 12:51 PM
I think Cena will give both Orton and Barrett the AA and leave the ring... then The Miz comes out with a new ref and makes the pin! But then again can the Money in the Bank be cashed in during a match!?

Yes miz could cash it in during a match it work in many way

Pittbull
11-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Sometimes in business you have to take risks for it to grow! I still believe that if Cena turns heel that he will have fans... maybe it won't work as the fans will still cheer him no doubt! But WWE always needs new faces, wrestlers have come and gone and the cycle continues, as Cena turns heel someone else will turn face and get the fans on there side therefore selling merchandise etc etc...

SgtGohan
11-17-2010, 01:11 PM
meeh still dont see it happening anymore, a much bigger chance that he becomes supercena again and destroys barrett after the match

Pittbull
11-17-2010, 01:13 PM
Then the whole Nexus, John Cena storyline was a waste of time! lol

cubco
11-17-2010, 01:35 PM
The Miz will either cash in at WrestleMania and make the main event a triple threat, or he will cash in AFTER Mania. Not this weekend

Bodom
11-17-2010, 01:44 PM
Yes miz could cash it in during a match it work in many way

Someones been going to english class!

This is your firt post I can actually understand.

Pittbull
11-17-2010, 01:46 PM
This is your firt post I can actually understand.

firt? lol

Think you need English lessons too :)

TNA 'The very best'
11-17-2010, 01:49 PM
Fuck the children.

We get Arrested for that in England lol,.

Cena Heel turn- would love this. Wont be getting my hopes up, and to either let barrett win then lose to the miz or barrett win then beat the miz is pointless, WWE trying to push these two guys why either give them a 30 second champ reign or make them first to fail in cashing in, I think Orton will win, cena takes christmas off comes back as surprise at rumble and win,. facing orton at WM

Bodom
11-17-2010, 01:49 PM
firt? lol

Think you need English lessons too :)

Im on my ipod.

Bite me :)

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 01:51 PM
The Miz will either cash in at WrestleMania and make the main event a triple threat, or he will cash in AFTER Mania. Not this weekend

Ho do you have this information? Do you work for creative?

JagerDave
11-17-2010, 02:34 PM
I don't see Cena turning full fledged heel. WWE stands to lose so much money from the kids in merchandise sales from that move. I see him going back to being the face of WWE after SS.

As for Miz, I'd actually like to see Miz hold the MITB contract until WM, win it again and carry around two. Then write in Miz cashing in both in the course of one week on Raw and Smackdown and winning both the WWE and World title.

MrNolan
11-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Great discussion! I am getting excited by the possibilities. I hope Cena turns heel but the way he is currently the top face (even over Orton), I don't see it happening. I bet Orton is one of those reluctant faces backstage just like Carlito. Hes just a natural heel and you can see it in him that he doesn't feel completely comfortable being face. He can't be the only top face, therefore I say Cena won't turn. Hope im wrong though!!

I would also like to see Miz cash in the MITB on Orton after beating Barrett or on Barrett after beating Orton. Either way, I think hes ready.

It would be interesting to see Barrett as champion. I also think hes ready as well. Hes great on the mic, hes a great on screen leader for the Nexus and it would be a great way to see the group continue onward and being legitimate. If Barrett loses, then I don't really see anything major for the group to do cause that would mean he failed twice to win the title. It would not even be interesting to see him get another shot. Barrett has to do it now or fall into obscurity for a few months. Nexus with the WWE title and the unified tag titles would show me that WWE is still trying to push them as serious contenders among the WWE rankings. I can see it happening.

Any other the above i'd like to see lol. :)))

Booker T Fan
11-17-2010, 03:13 PM
It appears that the WWE is pushing really hard to show Cena as a victim of circumstances in the buildup to Survivor Series which makes me think he will probably turn heel. Here are a few thoughts and unanswered questions.

Bells and whistles went off during the RAW segment with Piper lecturing him on doing the right thing.

Does it make sense to keep both Orton and Cena as faces?

There is no way Orton is getting out of Survivor Series without getting screwed by someone.

Does the identity of the secret RAW general manager figure into this angle?

If Cena turns heel, WWE will want to have him established long before Wrestlemania.

How do Otunga and R-Truth figure into this angle?

I cannot put all the pieces together, but I see a giant swerve happening at Survivor Series. What do you think?

I fail to see how otunga and r-truth fits into this! kinda random. i think cena should screw orton, turn heel. orton gets revenge and let 2 fresh stars go at it for the title.

KSTornado
11-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Sometimes in business you have to take risks for it to grow! I still believe that if Cena turns heel that he will have fans... maybe it won't work as the fans will still cheer him no doubt! But WWE always needs new faces, wrestlers have come and gone and the cycle continues, as Cena turns heel someone else will turn face and get the fans on there side therefore selling merchandise etc etc...

That is all fine and dandy but you need someone who can sell just as much as Cena does and right now there is no one who catch match Cena on RAW when it comes to merchandising and the closest person who does come close is Rey Mysterio or Undertaker and I don't forsee any of them coming to RAW anytime soon unless Taker decides to retire at Mania which I would then see it.

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 03:57 PM
That is all fine and dandy but you need someone who can sell just as much as Cena does and right now there is no one who catch match Cena on RAW when it comes to merchandising.

I agree with this statement, boiiiiii!

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 04:11 PM
Your a douchebag.

KSTornado
11-17-2010, 05:02 PM
Your a douchebag.

It's "You're".

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Cena does need to turn heel, 4 sure! That would be tight!

Pittbull
11-17-2010, 05:16 PM
That is all fine and dandy but you need someone who can sell just as much as Cena does and right now there is no one who catch match Cena on RAW when it comes to merchandising and the closest person who does come close is Rey Mysterio or Undertaker and I don't forsee any of them coming to RAW anytime soon unless Taker decides to retire at Mania which I would then see it.

So how is WWE going to cope after Cena!? What if he was to laid off for ages!? they need other superstars to step up and become a real fan favourite... someone like the Miz maybe. They can't rely on 1 person to bring in the money, plus Cena needs a new angle, he is just the same week in week out!

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 05:18 PM
So how is WWE going to cope after Cena!? What if he was to laid off for ages!? they need other superstars to step up and become a real fan favourite... someone like the Miz maybe. They can't rely on 1 person to bring in the money, plus Cena needs a new angle, he is just the same week in week out!

Agreed that they should create a Cena-like face in case Cena has an "accident"

KSTornado
11-17-2010, 05:31 PM

They got to build these young superstars up to that status. I like the Miz but the Miz will never draw like Cena. I could see Shamus maybe one day doing so. The biggest problem they have is there are too many bad guys vs good guys who have bigger names. Even Orton can't draw like Cena can as a good guy. Until they can find someone who can draw as much as Cena can as a good guy Cena will be THE good guy. Also, the arguement against Cena being the same is rather rediculous. Think about Hulk Hogan. He did it for over 10 years with the same gimmick and the same good guy image. It takes time to come into a new era where new guys become the main draws, it is not going to happen over night. Right now Barrett, Shamus, Dibiase Jr and Justin Gabriel are the best new things in my opinion but it takes time to become the biggest draw. It took Cena awhile.

maar13
11-17-2010, 05:49 PM
Nah.

I thing something weird will happend and Barret will win the title, then Orton will blame it on Cena who might appear to be victim of the circumstances.

The Miz won´t cash in before the Royal Rumble, why would he cash on Barrett? it won't generate heat for the Miz, it will take heat from Barrett and will make him and Nexus a joke. Besides, he has plenty of months aftert Mania to cash in and would make more sense if he does at Mania.

Scenario 1:

This will set up Barrett VS Cena at TLC and Orton will cost him the title, then they will cost each other to win at the Rumble and the Elimination Chamber and they will have a final showdown at Wrestlemania but not for the title, which is unlikely.

Scenario 2:

This will set up Barrett VS Cena at TLC and Orton will cost Cena the title, Orton will win the Rumble and Cena will win the title from Barrett at the EC after the Undertaker (if he is healty enough) distracts Barrett and this set Orton VS Cena (Title) and Barret VS Taker (for what happened at Bragging Rights).

In each scenario there is the big possibility of Cena going Heel after he realizes he can't stop Orton's momentum but not before Wrestlemania.

chaos75
11-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Cena going heel= yay for me

Miz cashing in= yay for me
R-Truth getting involved= boo from me

Cena vs Barret/Orton at TLC= boo from me

and does anyone remember that champions get re-match clauses if they lose? why does Cena suddenly get a title shot at TLC if Barret wins?

SilverCena
11-17-2010, 06:05 PM

and does anyone remember that champions get re-match clauses if they lose? why does Cena suddenly get a title shot at TLC if Barret wins?

Because Cena is the man! He has all the tools to rule WWE, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

chaos75
11-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Because Cena is the man! He has all the tools to rule WWE, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I'm guessing your a Cena fan, or some guy that works for WWE and is told to promote Cena.

I have nothing against Cena, I can even handle his moveset (dropkick sold seperately) but I hate when he is Champion. That's why I'm loving Cena at the moment. give him the title sometime next year (not Wrestlemania) or make him move to Smackdown and go after WHC and I'll be happy.

So in short

Cena to Smackdown=yay for me
my opinion of SilverCena= boo from me

K-Jammin
11-17-2010, 06:23 PM
My theory is . . . John Cena will turn heel at SS after screwing Randy Orton and then hugging Wade Barrett and officially join Nexus, i then think it will be revealed that nexus attacked the undertaker at Bragging Rights because john cena commanded them to, there for building up to undertaker vs cena at Wrestlemania :)

Scottland
11-17-2010, 07:34 PM
First off, Cena won't be turning heel this year. If WWE plans to go with Cena turning heel it will be sometime early next year around the Elimination Chamber. Vince has significant thoughts on Cena turning heel but if it did happen it would be on the road to Wrestlemania which WWE has big plans for an Orton-Cena main event match.

Now as for who can take Cena's spot as a face? It's simple it is STILL Randy Orton. Orton's popularity is very strong in the demographic of 18-35 year old range. WWE has somewhat slowed down Orton's push & not make him the prime focus at the moment but Orton the past few months was clearly the fan favorite over Cena. Funny how WWE is all of a sudden putting Cena back in the prime light again with this storyline. Maybe it's the realization that Cena is only as good as his push. I've said this before that WWE has tried this little kids thing before & it didn't work for long. Right now WWE is on the little kid bandwagon because Cena has that crowd appeal in that demographic but WWE is sooner or in the very near future are going to have to go back to the bigger demographic which is 18-35. Little kids don't stick with something very long (that's a fact) & once that little kid phase is over...well, Cena is no longer the big draw.

Whether some want to not accept it or not Orton is the future face of the company (that 10 year contract says alot as well.) Orton brings in the demographic that WWE will have no choice but to go back to sooner or again, in the very near future. The evolution of the Orton Era begins in 2011.

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Where do you obtain this information?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 08:17 PM

Silverdust pay no attention to Scottland and his fantasies. He has a man crush on Orton and no one AND I MEAN NO ONE in his eyes should be the top dog other than Orton. I believe Scottland has a deal with Mr TOO much baby oil and every time he say's something nice about him or how great he is (even though Cena is the face of the company) I think he gets a reach- around by Orton.;) I could be wrong but unfortunately I'm usually right on most matters in life.

U MAD???

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 08:48 PM
Cena turning heel is like the pillsbury dough boy losing weight!

Snausages - Vintage Perry Saturn

Scottland
11-17-2010, 08:56 PM
Silverdust pay no attention to Scottland and his fantasies. He has a man crush on Orton and no one AND I MEAN NO ONE in his eyes should be the top dog other than Orton. I believe Scottland has a deal with Mr TOO much baby oil and every time he say's something nice about him or how great he is (even though Cena is the face of the company) I think he gets a reach- around by Orton.;) I could be wrong but unfortunately I'm usually right on most matters in life.

U MAD???

Well look at this, Mr. Smokey Delusional talks again with his mancrush & baby oil crap. IPITS just can't resist but to create trouble & controversy. Didn't your butt buddy WWTNA IS ALIVE dude get arrested last night? oh wait! That was Alex Riley that got arrested & your boy WWTNA IS ALIVE got banned. Hey your personal tool took himself out lol...the irony.

Rich Cranium
11-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Guys, in the words of Rodney King, cant we all just get along?

Scottland
11-17-2010, 09:01 PM

I do alot of reading through wrestling websites, mags & such. I mean nothing I'm saying is not already known but I've also been watching wrestling since I was 4 years old (I'm sure there are others here that could say the samething) & I've come to learn about this business pretty well over the years & how it works. In alot of ways it's highly predictable let alone everything seems to comeback into play in the wrestling world especially WWE.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 09:08 PM
your boy WWTNA IS ALIVE got banned. Hey your personal tool took himself out lol...the irony.

He might be a SHOWERHEAD and thats great, but he is also a http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0mv8kjl-knA5zKifScUunYYyLCSWTng-BaTWFOTarDJyD1ZCsgg and doesnt know when to quit. just sayin

U MAD???

maar13
11-17-2010, 09:11 PM

Well but not every champion uses it, I mean, The Undertaker seldom uses his.

I mean depending if Orton is to hurt to come back the next night at RAW or something like that.

Also, there is no ranking system, Cena just because of who he is, he is getting a shot, mayb even a Three Way match for the title, but in the end Barrett will retain.

If Cena is not going Heel at Survivor Series, he certainly isn't going to do it before Chrismas, that would be like slap in the face for the kids.

Besides, if you were The Miz, when would you cash in? If I were him, I would do it when the ball is closer to home, at The Elimination Chamber!

Think about it, were do you have the most chances of winning? after a one on one regular match? or after a 6 man massacre inside the Chamber?

I mean, Edge did for a reason (storyline wise). Now with the PPV being closer to WM, the opportunity is even better, he will get to Mania as the Champion and even if he lost by DQ (like heels some times do) he will leave Mania the champion, I mean that one is a no-brainer.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Well look at this, Mr. Smokey Delusional talks again with his mancrush & baby oil crap.

I need herb in my life, it keeps me normal (for the most part) plus I graduated from http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRXgLUgjc5RDCyQ082Z8Akk4qbSP9hO-_4YXJp7UhVK3JACOid9w and I'm damn proud of it.

on a side note, the classes were really hard especially the one about turning fruit into homemade smoking devices.

U MAD???

Scottland
11-17-2010, 09:24 PM
I need herb in my life, it keeps me normal (for the most part) plus I graduated from http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRXgLUgjc5RDCyQ082Z8Akk4qbSP9hO-_4YXJp7UhVK3JACOid9w and I'm damn proud of it.

on a side note, the classes were really hard especially the one about turning fruit into homemade smoking devices.

U MAD???

lol.......

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 09:27 PM
I bet if Cena attended IPITS's pot school, he would win you guys over!

My Time Is Now! - Vintage Cena

Scottland
11-17-2010, 09:27 PM
He might be a SHOWERHEAD and thats great, but he is also a http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0mv8kjl-knA5zKifScUunYYyLCSWTng-BaTWFOTarDJyD1ZCsgg and doesnt know when to quit. just sayin

U MAD???

Wow...IPITS has shown he has a little "Viper" in him.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Wow...IPITS has shown he has a little "Viper" in him.

NEVER, I would never want to get in between you and Orton. I know my place and tbh I'm not into the "alternative lifestyle." It suits you well though Scottland. Be proud, who knows maybe I'll go the parade and cheer you on.;)

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 09:36 PM
When you say Viper, does that come with baby oil?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 09:41 PM
When you say Viper, does that come with baby oil?

of course it does Silverdust. This is for you Scottland http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThsB8qgrR9-iQ8ze_046XZeCJgVarjiL_owtK-ofzLJDJLIJYKuw and don't worry I got a pic of him turned around too for you. http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmp8dDtqXWmGVaX2h-R4XJRdFKIhOJrRga5NqEXFZJhkMQWxkX

your welcome Scottland.;)

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 09:43 PM
How does that make you feel when you post those pics?

Scottland
11-17-2010, 09:44 PM
of course it does Silverdust. This is for you Scottland http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThsB8qgrR9-iQ8ze_046XZeCJgVarjiL_owtK-ofzLJDJLIJYKuw and don't worry I got a pic of him turned around too for you. http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmp8dDtqXWmGVaX2h-R4XJRdFKIhOJrRga5NqEXFZJhkMQWxkX

your welcome Scottland.;)

Dude, this is just wrong. I have a feeling you are the one taking the pictures of Orton in the shower.

buck627
11-17-2010, 09:44 PM
Let me put my opinion into the topic. I think everyone's ideas are very good and creative but can we really rely on WWE making this actually unpredictable. NO they have dropped the ball many a times in this new ERA. But seriously when Undertaker became the American Badass/ Deadman Inc., he was really good and fresh to watch. It was something different, it just wasn't the deadman that we have known throughout his career. So I think a Cena heel turn would be good for him because its different and fresh.

Scottland
11-17-2010, 09:46 PM
NEVER, I would never want to get in between you and Orton. I know my place and tbh I'm not into the "alternative lifestyle." It suits you well though Scottland. Be proud, who knows maybe I'll go the parade and cheer you on.;)

lol...I don't swing that way but after seeing that you have photos of Orton in the shower that you seem to swing that way. I think you have "Viper" in you. I mean you practically just RKO'd your showerhead friend.

Silverdust
11-17-2010, 09:46 PM
Do you feel turning Cena heel would take money away from merch sales?

Scottland
11-17-2010, 09:47 PM
Do you feel turning Cena heel would take money away from merch sales?

Who are you asking that question to?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-17-2010, 09:47 PM
How does that make you feel when you post those pics?

well it makes me feel like an http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR72xtSoX0UEkof_0tN6hkehRz0n1CZm 4gGPl3YRmI0UVqCLVJuIA

U MAD???