PDA

View Full Version : Members on here are way harder on TNA then the WWE. Why?

Murphdogg4
02-27-2011, 03:30 AM
Don't get me wrong I have been critical of both feds, but have been fair about it. But I have noticed the modern IWC this site most of all is way more critical of TNA's mistakes then the WWEs. Why do you think that is so? Or why do you think it is not so?

jethro
02-27-2011, 03:42 AM
Because TNA promise they're the alternative of WWE but instead they hired exWWEWCWECW wrestlers with exception the likes of Christian and R-Truth,but TNA keep hiring and hiring has been they forgot the importance of TNA originals,see who are their main eventers.

I dislike TNA fans (against all odds 2011 show - I saw the sign that says 'epic fail' and 'face palm'...really?)

TNA used to be an alternative to WWE until 2008.

I still watch TNA because they still provide good matches

sXeKid
02-27-2011, 04:07 AM
We IWC guys want TNA to be really reallly reallllly GOOD so we are harder on them IMO :)
Plus they have been major failing us recently!

TNA is the reason i started to watch again! I watched a Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles match about a year and a half ago that brought me back into the wrestling world. I know TNA and can do better than they have been recently.

straightedge916
02-27-2011, 04:13 AM
Because like Jethro said, it used to be a company that was an alternate, if you didn't like some of the things WWE were doing in matches, you could go watch some X division or whatever, now you cant. I mean basically they are WWE with a different name, roster, and owner. And if it's the same then people will just watch WWE. TNA has ruined a lot of things too. Jeff Hardy was my all time favorite before he left to go to TNA. Even after i tried to give it a chance but i couldn't because it was horrible writing, matches, etc. And then on top of that they turn him heel, and that is where i ultimately feel like i will never have respect for them again. I mean if you look at videos of Hardy during his time in WWE, he looks SO happy, maybe tired but still happy. If you see vids of him now, he always looks and sounds drunk and high, he's not really that happy. I mean if you think about it WWE and Vince were the only people keeping jeff clean. TNA's drug tests aren't that strict. I blame them for what he's like now. Btw, cool to see you are a Sacramento native like me.

Murphdogg4
02-27-2011, 04:26 AM
Don't get me wrong I know TNA has major issues, and for the life of me I have no idea what the hell kind of dirt Russo has on Dixie to still have a job, but that being said the IWC is still way more biased against TNA then the WWE. I'ts nothing knew, as a member of the IWC since it's inception I saw the Bias swing when new fans who had never watched wrestling jumped on board during the attitude era, they were WAY biased towards the then WWF and the trend has pretty much been the same since.

Murphdogg4
02-27-2011, 04:28 AM
IMO some fans are WWE fans and not wrestling fans. They will rip ROH the same as they do TNA. Not that all IWC fans are that way mind you.

shanethewolf
02-27-2011, 06:03 AM
I'm harder on TNA because I accept WWE will always be Sports Entertainment, whereas TNA used to be a great alternative for us wrestling fans, something different. Back then I was a huge TNA supporter and I desperately wanted to see them succeed. Now they have just turned themselves into a WCW/WWE copycat organisation and a retirement home for old wrestlers who can't even perform.

But what annoys me most about TNA is how they turned on all their fans and their workers who remained loyal to them for many years and helped put them on the map. They push us wrestling fans aside so they can go after Jersey Shore fans instead. They bury Chris Daniels, Samoa Joe or humiliate guys like Abyss and AJ Styles, and give the spotlight to Hogan and Flair. They get rid of Petey Williams, Elix Skipper and alike, and replaced them with The Nasty Boys, Val Venis and Matt Hardy.

So basically, TNA turned on us fans long before we turned on them.

TheEnigmaticEnigma
02-27-2011, 06:06 AM
because there gay!

LCWfan
02-27-2011, 06:12 AM
I saw the Bias swing when new fans who had never watched wrestling jumped on board during the attitude era, they were WAY biased towards the then WWF and the trend has pretty much been the same since.

I know this thread is concerning TNA and such, but recently I have been trying to vocalize how some fans regard the attitude era as the only era that really symbolizes the WWE, and why that is. I think Murphdogg summed it up nicely with the above observation. With my attitude towards TNA, I'm indifferent really, I guess some people are biased, but sometimes you have to call a duck, a duck, so to speak, regardless of brand affliation.

alexrules01
02-27-2011, 07:16 AM
Well WWE can actually keep my attention, and can suck you in with epic moments like the HHH/Taker staredown, you know all hell is going to break loose. Sure they have their bad points, everything has bad points, just TNA has more.
They have so many authority figures- Bischoff, Hogan, Dixie and now supposedly Spike TV has a say on what matches to put on... who is actually IN CHARGE of TNA? We all know if anyone told Vince what to book, he'd go absolutely insane and probably start layin a beatdown.
I want to see Kurt Angle wrestling, not chasing JJ and karen around. I want to see MCMG go nuts in the ring. I dont want to see all their freakin backstage promos, they have like 5 after one match, and always play something that was like last month. Plus many other reasons
But to be honest, I have watched WWE longer, and will always be a WWE fan.

Oh, and they got rid of one of the greatest talents of all time- CM Punk
And they have never had Chris Jericho... so yea, pretty self explanitory :P

steveorton
02-27-2011, 07:57 AM
Definitely the EWN community is harder on Tna it is because they make the most mistakes and some of their storylines are just plain lame, I'm jus sayin...

Kid_Gangsta
02-27-2011, 08:25 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2hr3da9.gif I've always hated TNA. Fanboys on the internet and at school used to tell me oh "TNA pwnd WWE!! last night". I go watch a reply of Impact and what do i see? Shit. I have to admit, TNA in 2008 was really good. Tna will never get my respect just because of the idiotic things they do.

jethro
02-27-2011, 09:09 AM
Perhaps TNA should stop comparing themselves with WWE or think they're same level as WWE,and lately I haven't heard TNA wrestlers goes "We are coming for joo Vince Mcmahon!" or "we are not divas!" which is a good thing.

ProWrestlingFan
02-27-2011, 09:24 AM
Don't get me wrong I have been critical of both feds, but have been fair about it. But I have noticed the modern IWC this site most of all is way more critical of TNA's mistakes then the WWEs. Why do you think that is so? Or why do you think it is not so?

Bro you got to understand.Marks are sheep,For the past 4 years its always been kewl to hate on TNA.One person starts it.Then the sheep follow.Yes,TNA is not the best company in the world,and WWE is doing a Great job right now(rock,austin,trish,HHH,Undertaker etc..),but without those 90's and early 2000's names WWE would be sucking it up right now.Think about it like this.Without the rock the headline for wrestlemania would be Cena vs Miz LOL??

i Really think TNA is picking up.Since fourtune turned on immortal its been interesting to watch.

Lowki
02-27-2011, 09:29 AM
Personally, my issue with TNA is from the point of view of a confused fan. When i watch TNA that's what i feel; confused. There's just too much happening, non-sensical storylines and random heel-face turns with no real explanation that ends up in a cluster fuck. If TNA want to go the "soap opera route" route then they really need to start sorting out their storylines so that things make sense. This is from someone who used to watch TNA on a several month delay when it debuted on thewrestlingchannel. I've watched pretty much seven or eight years worth of TNA now from the days of TNA but it has gone downhill since the early days, when they had less talking and more wrestling on their shows. People weren't moaning about "old" wrestlers back then because most of the time they weren't taking up most of the airtime. At the moment, Hogan or bischoff are being mentioned in nearly every match.
Oh, and i hate the Impact zone and the goofy redneck crowds. Why do they feel the need to boo one guy but suddenly start chanting for him when the other guys being chanted for? Example; Heel v Face. Heel gets booed and face gets cheered. Face chants start so suddenly the people who were visibly booing and giving the Heel a "thumbs down" now decide to cheer for him just because..It's always those same idiots in the front row.

WWE on the other hand i can just sit and watch, get the odd gem of a match, but storyline wise everything is there and is simple to understand. It's more of a finished product. My issues aren't with PG but rather the talent being pushed most of the time but i'll save this for another time.

As for ROH, i haven't watched it but from the odd instances i seen of ROH talent on UK ppvs (1PW and Frontier Wrestling Alliance) they have always been pretty decent.

LCWfan most of the time it's loyalty but i watched WCW before WWE but WCW were replaced by WWE in the early 90s in my eyes. The Golden Age was just as good as the Attitude era in many ways, but you will see more fans of the attitude era because most of today's fans more than likely grew up with Attitude and were too young to remember the Golden age.

xAzureSkye
02-27-2011, 10:46 AM
Cos TNA promise to push young upcoming wrestlers then they hire 50 year olds who are on the verge of breaking a hip

KingOrton
02-27-2011, 11:54 AM
TNA is (just like most of the other people said) Not as good now. With the likes of washed up WWE stars too bad writing/booking ect... Now when i can i always LOVE watching ROH. Its all wrestling and i kinda like that once in while. WWE is picking up with lots of returns and twists ect... So we will see.

evilgenius780
02-27-2011, 12:05 PM
I wish TNA was not as bad as it was, but bottom line...I can sit through an entire episode of Raw, if I attempt to watch impact, I cant make it any further than the first hour. WWE will produce a bad show sometimes..TNA will produce a bad show everytime

ShockMaster
02-27-2011, 12:28 PM
The problem with tna lately has been the fact they always need a faction storyline that has 100% control of everything occurring. Rather than have a faction that pushes mid cards with the help of one main eventer, they have factions full of managers, main eventers, and champions. Basically they don't know how to spread their talent and decide to clump them all at once.

I've said this before and will say it again, the day Tna fires bischoff, hogan and russo..they will stand a chance to at least be as good as roh. Nothing more unfortunately, WWE is the top promotion and is considered the big leagues. As much as some people don't want to believe it, it's the truth. If any of Dixies talent got a call from vince they'd cum in their pants with excitement regardless of the bullshit they constantly tweet.

lostbot101
02-27-2011, 01:02 PM
The problem with tna lately has been the fact they always need a faction storyline that has 100% control of everything occurring. Rather than have a faction that pushes mid cards with the help of one main eventer, they have factions full of managers, main eventers, and champions. Basically they don't know how to spread their talent and decide to clump them all at once.

I've said this before and will say it again, the day Tna fires bischoff, hogan and russo..they will stand a chance to at least be as good as roh. Nothing more unfortunately, WWE is the top promotion and is considered the big leagues. As much as some people don't want to believe it, it's the truth. If any of Dixies talent got a call from vince they'd cum in their pants with excitement regardless of the bullshit they constantly tweet.

Sting got that call and he turned it down.

Bodom
02-27-2011, 01:03 PM
Hasn't been proven.

Rich Cranium
02-27-2011, 01:05 PM
I want to compliment TNA but I just can't!

DXFan619
02-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Because TNA is a joke. Their storylines make no sense, they make stupid decisions, they put 50 year old guys (That I actually love), over new talent, which is stupid, because even though I love Sting and guys like that, they're not the future, and most importantly, TNA is just a rehash/mixture of a 2009 WWE, and 2001 WCW, and a 2009 WWECW; (which if you didn't know were all terrible years for the respective companies), and I think things like the ''Orlando Screwjob'', and this new ''no words can describe how pathetic and stupid'' 3/3/11 promo.

ShockMaster
02-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Sting got that call and he turned it down.

I said any of dixies "talent"

;)

LCWfan
02-27-2011, 01:16 PM
, LCWfan most of the time it's loyalty but i watched WCW before WWE but WCW were replaced by WWE in the early 90s in my eyes. The Golden Age was just as good as the Attitude era in many ways, but you will see more fans of the attitude era because most of today's fans more than likely grew up with Attitude and were too young to remember the Golden age.

You have a good point there.

Ladygodiva
02-27-2011, 01:17 PM
Well WWE can actually keep my attention, and can suck you in with epic moments like the HHH/Taker staredown, you know all hell is going to break loose. Sure they have their bad points, everything has bad points, just TNA has more.
They have so many authority figures- Bischoff, Hogan, Dixie and now supposedly Spike TV has a say on what matches to put on... who is actually IN CHARGE of TNA? We all know if anyone told Vince what to book, he'd go absolutely insane and probably start layin a beatdown.
I want to see Kurt Angle wrestling, not chasing JJ and karen around. I want to see MCMG go nuts in the ring. I dont want to see all their freakin backstage promos, they have like 5 after one match, and always play something that was like last month. Plus many other reasons
But to be honest, I have watched WWE longer, and will always be a WWE fan.

Oh, and they got rid of one of the greatest talents of all time- CM Punk
And they have never had Chris Jericho... so yea, pretty self explanitory :P

rofl x 2.

Taker/HHH was an epic letdown. HHH is the most over-rated wrestler ever.
CM Punk is a borefest.

I wonder this also. I've always loved WWE (Up until they decided to make it PG) and was a bit meh about TNA until I actually bought tickets and went to a live show. TNA's show was far more interactive and entertaining than anything I've seen from WWE in the 20 odd years I've been a fan. The only thing I don't like about TNA is the old wrestlers like Hogan who insist on making it about them :(
Love the in-ring action though, it's just more "real" than anything WWE has offered recently.

That said WWE have some incredible talent. They *seem* to be getting a grip as of late but I still shudder when I see people like Wade Barrett jobbing for the Big Show, who is to be frank, shite.

Lowki
02-27-2011, 01:27 PM
There is absolutely no proof that Sting turned anything down. You can speculate and call me stupid or whatever, but without proof any argument is void.

SilverGhost
02-27-2011, 01:34 PM
rofl x 2.

CM Punk is a borefest.

I wonder this also. I've always loved WWE (Up until they decided to make it PG) and was a bit meh about TNA until I actually bought tickets and went to a live show. TNA's show was far more interactive and entertaining than anything I've seen from WWE in the 20 odd years I've been a fan. The only thing I don't like about TNA is the old wrestlers like Hogan who insist on making it about them :(
Love the in-ring action though, it's just more "real" than anything WWE has offered recently.

That said WWE have some incredible talent. They *seem* to be getting a grip as of late but I still shudder when I see people like Wade Barrett jobbing for the Big Show, who is to be frank, shite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdRo9JsfBZM

Oops xD

thedag
02-27-2011, 01:35 PM
rofl x 2.

CM Punk is a borefest.

because just like all TNA marks all they have to bitch about WWE is that its PG. even though its no different then it was 10 years ago. only thing missing is pointless blade jobs and the word asshole.

Ladygodiva
02-27-2011, 01:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdRo9JsfBZM

Oops xD

rofl.

People wonder why I Facepalm everytime I see him.

thedag
02-27-2011, 01:37 PM
There is absolutely no proof that Sting turned anything down. You can speculate and call me stupid or whatever, but without proof any argument is void.

theres more proof against them talking then talking.

Ladygodiva
02-27-2011, 01:39 PM
because just like all TNA marks all they have to bitch about WWE is that its PG. even though its no different then it was 10 years ago. only thing missing is pointless blade jobs and the word asshole.

Not sure if serious :|

Incase you're trolling.....

There's plenty of changes,
Smackdown for a start...what's the point of having a show full of (until recently) wasted new talent?
Hardcore Belt?
Tag Team belts are all but worthless nowadays.
Random fights breaking out (I used to love people just randomly involving themselves in fueds they had nothing to do with)

I could go on but I get the feeling it's wasted.

SilverGhost
02-27-2011, 01:41 PM
rofl.

People wonder why I Facepalm everytime I see him.

CM Punk, like Jericho, is a God!

Ladygodiva
02-27-2011, 01:44 PM
CM Punk, like Jericho, is a God!

Jericho yes, man I loved him and The Rocks promo's back in the day.

CM Punk is poor, I just don't get it. He bores me in and out of the ring.

thejman93
02-27-2011, 01:46 PM

Punk? Really? I don't get the Punk haters out there; the guy is masterful on the mic and in the ring.

SilverGhost
02-27-2011, 01:46 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8CZcWiYCA

IWC loves Punk since he can talk and wrestle a good match. I am still wishing for Bryan/Punk matches. That will wake up Vinne Mac that wrestling can be entertaining by itself.

Ladygodiva
02-27-2011, 01:53 PM
We'll have to agree to disagree on the Punk issue :( lol

I don't hate him, I just struggle to see anything interesting, unique or appealing about him.

thejman93
02-27-2011, 02:06 PM
We'll have to agree to disagree on the Punk issue :( lol

I don't hate him, I just struggle to see anything interesting, unique or appealing about him.

It's all good

All opinions are welcome here; you'll find that out real quick. :D

thedag
02-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Not sure if serious :|

Incase you're trolling.....

There's plenty of changes,
Smackdown for a start...what's the point of having a show full of (until recently) wasted new talent?
Hardcore Belt?
Tag Team belts are all but worthless nowadays.
Random fights breaking out (I used to love people just randomly involving themselves in fueds they had nothing to do with)

I could go on but I get the feeling it's wasted.

hardcore been dead for like 15 years.

your bitching about random fights on WWE? what random fight and lolololol TNA does it like 4 times a show.

SilverGhost
02-27-2011, 02:28 PM
Back to the topic at hand....

IWC is harder on TNA because we do want them to succeed but they are making bad choices.

-Talking trash about the WWE won't make TNA better.
-Even with blood and weapons, they aren't doing better.
-Storylines aren't consistent.
-Wrestlers keep turning!

Mr.Will
02-27-2011, 02:33 PM
The reason, I believe, is That TNA can be Far greater then what they are. Even tho they have one of the greatest roster's of wrestlers and having the privilege to be on a national television on prime time they take all the potential and squander and waste it at almost every turn.

TNA is like a great car that was taken over by someone who cant drive (Dixie), and someone who only want's to swerve (Russo), and unless this changes it is just gonna lead the company to go corning off the road into a ditch, flipping over, and catching on fire and burning to death because of the stupidity put behind how to run it.

thejman93
02-27-2011, 02:34 PM
Back to the topic at hand....

IWC is harder on TNA because we do want them to succeed but they are making bad choices.

-Talking trash about the WWE won't make TNA better.
-Even with blood and weapons, they aren't doing better.
-Storylines aren't consistent.
-Wrestlers keep turning!

-The actual talent in the company aren't the ones main eventing
-Storylines are right out of the WCW handbook
-People from Jersey Shore don't make me want to tune in

Rich Cranium
02-27-2011, 02:37 PM
-People from Jersey Shore don't make me want to tune in

Seems like they are profiting Jersey Shore more than TNA as I had NO idea who JWoww or Angelina was!

thejman93
02-27-2011, 02:41 PM
Seems like they are profiting Jersey Shore more than TNA as I had NO idea who JWoww or Angelina was!

I still have no idea who they are to be honest.

I forgot the fact that the X-Division doesn't get nearly as much air time as it should.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-27-2011, 02:45 PM
In my HUMBLE opinion. I think a lot of us are steeped in history of the business. When WCW went down we were happy that the home team won but were sad that there was not going to be any competition. Regardless of the ups and downs of that particular product.
When TNA came along it was a breath of air. Not fresh because it was full of has beens. Now all these years later it stil is. Your average fan wants new talent and vintage. They have it but don't use it properly. If it wasn't run by the EXACT crew that killed WCW we probably wouldnt bitch so much but seeing that it is we are pissed off that they haven't learned anything.

Rich Cranium
02-27-2011, 02:46 PM
I still have no idea who they are to be honest.

I forgot the fact that the X-Division doesn't get nearly as much air time as it should.

Yeah, I miss the X division and the
http://www.tplxwrestling.com/6%20Sided%20Ring.jpg

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-27-2011, 03:06 PM
They are doing the same thing 10,11 and 12 years later. WCW = Tna = ahhhhhhhhh horse $hit. I try and watch just to see if they are going to start getting it right and then.........THIS IS STING! I WANT AN OLD GUY FED ON T.V. I truly do just dont mix it up with younger guys. I swear we will see Hogan wear Gold in Tna. Y not? BOOKER NASH FOLEY STING all have in the past couple years and months. Dixie if you werent hot I'd hate you

evilgenius780
02-27-2011, 03:16 PM
Punk? Really? I don't get the Punk haters out there; the guy is masterful on the mic and in the ring.

I too, was a punk hater..when he first showed up in the WWE I did not know who he was, and what the big deal about him was, it took some time..I always told my friends I will like him when he does something that impresses me, and he did, he made Jeff Hardy seem like a legit main eventer, that is freakin impressive. His work as a heel has made me see the light, and how good he truely is.

Dameduse823
02-27-2011, 03:23 PM
i'm not sure about everyone else but the reason I've always been so critical of TNA is because when I started watching them in 2004 they really were an alternative to WWE. They had a different ring, inventive matches, and a mostly young roster with a few guys like Jarrett, Raven, Rhino, Christian and 3D who were older but still able to go. And most importantly out of an hour long show and then a two hour long show, 80% was WRESTLING. But through the years its become more of a dumping ground for people wwe fired or who didn't want to be in wwe for whatever reason.

Before Dixie started making most of teh calls and hogan and bitchoff came in I thought TNA had the ability to TRULY become an alternative to WWE and become a great company in its own right. But that possibility has been stopped dead in its tracks for now, and its future isn't looking any brighter until it drops the baggage and goes back to what made people want to watch in the first place.

Jaitsu
02-27-2011, 03:53 PM
i love TNA, but i'm not crazy, i know it has some stuff it NEEDS to fix.

there are certain "older" guys i enjoy and am glad when they're in TNA, i'm a fan of the Hardy's, Raven, and Sting, but you know what, i will mark out when Dixie wises up and kicks Hogan and Bischoff out, because they are making storylines bad.

Jeff Hardy is my favourite wrestler, but he JUST doesn't work as a heel, he shouldn't have had a heel turn at all and Immortal is, rather annoying to be honest, and they let russo stay which isn't the wisest decision.

if my favourite wrestler isn't in the title picture i'd like to see AJ Styles or Matt Morgan or Hernandez or someone the like as a champion.

i love TNA over WWE, but they do need to fix some stuff if they want to be a true challenge to WWE.

Rassling_Fan
02-27-2011, 04:57 PM
My biggest gripe with TNA was finding out how poor they treat their own talent (http://www.cagesideseats.com/2010/9/29/1719902/an-examination-of-tnas-appalling-treatment-of-talent).

Outside what everyone said, I kept watching until I found out about this. Since then I haven't watch TNA since then. I did watch one, it was the reveal of the new "They". The entire show sickened me that not even the supposed "great promo" of AJ Styles could save my dislike of that episode (which I think would have been better if Eric didn't interrupt in the middle of it).

And look where that lead us, Fortune is no where near the top of the card while Sting comes in and wins a title.

KJ PUNK
02-27-2011, 07:40 PM
It's bias because Ryan Clark leans so hard on the TNA side of the spectrum (every week of TNA Impact he says is must-see) that the members have to be pro-WWE to keep the balance in the universe

THEKEVINBRAND
02-27-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm still waiting for the 50 year olds that most have been presuming that wrestle for TNA on a weekly basis. All I see is Sting. Flair is involved in the storylines but wont put on the boots every week like he did in WWE

The Brown One
02-28-2011, 01:45 AM
Another one of these threads...

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 01:51 AM
Another one of these threads...

I know.

Lol I guess people still wonder why we criticize TNA.....

I want TNA to succeed but they make dumb choices.

darcw0lf
02-28-2011, 03:08 AM
I love how the wwe fans always pick out how TNA is pushing old men, lets see, the whole point of the 2.23.11 thing, or whatever the date was, was to push Undertaker, hes HOW old?? He wrestles like 5 tv shows a year cause hes so broke down. What about HHH? I like him and all but hes getting up there in age also 42 or 43 I think? The biggest pop out of the crowd during royal rumble was Kevin Nash and Booker T coming back, and as much as I like them both nash is slow and old. Booker T could probably wrestle for a few more years, but hes old also. Want me to keep going?

Now lets look at TNA, lets name all the old people, we got Ric Flair who is more of a manager than a wrestler, but hes still in better physical shape than most of the older guys in wwe. But yes, I do agree he should STOP wrestling. Sting, I'm a HUGE fan of sting, yea hes getting old, he should probably hang it up soon. Ok, who else? What Hogan? Come on, stop listing people who don't wrestle and arent the main focus of the show. The ones running the show, getting the attention? Mr Anderson, The hardys, fortune. OK, scott steiner is old, I forgot about him. But when fortune turned face you notice how he stayed out of it and let them do all the talking that night?

My point is the older people in TNA are NOT the big stars taking all the camera time like in WWE. I think both brands are good but could be better, if anything I wish TNA would do better so we really can have another war like in the 90s and push up the quality of both brands.

Ladygodiva
02-28-2011, 04:56 AM
My biggest gripe with TNA was finding out how poor they treat their own talent (http://www.cagesideseats.com/2010/9/29/1719902/an-examination-of-tnas-appalling-treatment-of-talent).

Outside what everyone said, I kept watching until I found out about this. Since then I haven't watch TNA since then. I did watch one, it was the reveal of the new "They". The entire show sickened me that not even the supposed "great promo" of AJ Styles could save my dislike of that episode (which I think would have been better if Eric didn't interrupt in the middle of it).

And look where that lead us, Fortune is no where near the top of the card while Sting comes in and wins a title.

Oh Dear.

I had no idea how awful they treated their stars :| May have to reconsider spending any more cash on them tbh, that's totally disgraceful.

jethro
02-28-2011, 05:36 AM
But when fortune turned face you notice how he stayed out of it and let them do all the talking that night?
Did you watch against all odds Steiner/Beer Money promo? Steiner better stay out from the mic,its as if he'll stumble and slip vulgar words

I think Booker T returns to WWE not to wrestle but to promote Tough Enough.

Bodom
02-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Hell no, keep Steiner on the mic 24/7.

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Hell no, keep Steiner on the mic 24/7.

I want Steiner on the mic for ONE Impact! Just say wrestling stuffs and truths and watch the ratings soar! I also want to see a debate between Steiner and Flair!

^^^Ratings

SaberToothTigerz
02-28-2011, 12:03 PM
I want Steiner on the mic for ONE Impact! Just say wrestling stuffs and truths and watch the ratings soar! I also want to see a debate between Steiner and Flair!

^^^Ratings

oh im sure they have more infinite wisdom than ipits has during one of his football games after drinking 5 or more beers

lostbot101
02-28-2011, 12:10 PM
I think the true tna fan are loyal to tna.and they stay with them even if they don't like what there doing at this time and I do like it!
I mean could be better .but there alot of things on wwe that could be better as well.
like wwe has some of the most unloyal fans . think about it. when wcw was beating them that was because all of the wwf/wwe fans jumped ship that happen in just a few months. if the rock/undertaker/stonecold/cm punk/were to go to tna tommrow there where the wwe fans would be.

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 12:16 PM
I think the true tna fan are loyal to tna.and they stay with them even if they don't like what there doing at this time and I do like it!
I mean could be better .but there alot of things on wwe that could be better as well.
like wwe has some of the most unloyal fans . think about it. when wcw was beating them that was because all of the wwf/wwe fans jumped ship that happen in just a few months. if the rock/undertaker/stonecold/cm punk/were to go to tna tommrow there where the wwe fans would be.

Sorry but you can't really be that "loyal" and sorry ECW had more faithfuls.