PDA

View Full Version : Anarchy Championship Wrestling

PrimusSucks
02-27-2011, 12:02 AM
This is a promotion from my area here in Central Texas, wondering if anyone else was familiar with them. Also if anyone is familiar with a wrestler named Masada, could someone tell me if it would be a good idea to train with him.

Necroyeti
02-27-2011, 12:45 AM
MASADA is a pretty decent deathmatch wrestler. I'm only really familiar with his work in CZW deathmatches as a member of Cult Fiction, but he's worked for the likes of IWA-MS, ROH and BJW as well. I couldn't say if he'd be great at teaching basic wrestling technique or not, but he'd probably be the perfect trainer if you wanted to go down the hardcore wrestling route, I guess.

Kashdinero
02-27-2011, 12:57 AM
MASADA is a pretty decent deathmatch wrestler. I'm only really familiar with his work in CZW deathmatches as a member of Cult Fiction, but he's worked for the likes of IWA-MS, ROH and BJW as well. I couldn't say if he'd be great at teaching basic wrestling technique or not, but he'd probably be the perfect trainer if you wanted to go down the hardcore wrestling route, I guess.

Yeah, I agree with this, the dude seems a bit out-there aswell.

nrb6304
02-27-2011, 12:40 PM
I know of ACW. They run shows in San Antonio, TX sometimes. I've been to a couple of them, they're pretty okay. As for MASADA idk. But if your looking for a trainer here in TX Booker T's wrestling school, Tug Boat Taylor's wrestling school would be my two recomendations. I've been to three different schools in 5 years (including the school that was once known as the Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy) and two of them were complete whack jobs.

Honestly if your looking for REAL GOOD training here's a rule I've been told by a reilable source: If you've never heard of them, seen em on TV, or PPV, you should probably just stay away.

PrimusSucks
02-27-2011, 01:40 PM
Alright thanks, the only problem is that I can't really leave Austin right now, and the only school here won't return my calls, and since ACW usually has shows in Austin I thought it would be a good idea to train with them.