PDA

View Full Version : TNA House Shows

THE_CRIPPLER
02-26-2011, 11:36 PM
There is a TNA House show coming to my town about 15 miles to from me..... Should I Go?

WWTNA Mark
02-26-2011, 11:40 PM
Hell no and thats the bottom line cause Stone Cold says so!! I'm sorry but I would't waste my money on a house show especially a TNA house show. I went to a TNA house show and it was boring as hell. The wrestlers hardly even puts effort into there matches. The only good thing I got out of it was meeting Kaz, cool dude btw.

Bodom
02-26-2011, 11:53 PM
I say yes.

Aside from all the many flaws with their product, I commend them for making the shows a lot of fun for those who attend them. I highly recommend that you go and I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed.

WWTNA Mark
02-26-2011, 11:58 PM
I say yes.

Aside from all the many flaws with their product, I commend them for making the shows a lot of fun for those who attend them. I highly recommend that you go and I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed.

http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-044.gif I'm sorry but TNA house shows are kinda boring. I mean meeting the wrestlers are a great thing but thats the only great thing about it.

PrimusSucks
02-26-2011, 11:58 PM
I'm with Bodom, but it depends on how much tickets are.

Bodom
02-27-2011, 12:07 AM
If it'll be your first time seeing TNA live, I say go. What do you have to lose?

THE_CRIPPLER
02-27-2011, 12:29 AM
Hell no and thats the bottom line cause Stone Cold says so!! I'm sorry but I would't waste my money on a house show especially a TNA house show. I went to a TNA house show and it was boring as hell. The wrestlers hardly even puts effort into there matches. The only good thing I got out of it was meeting Kaz, cool dude btw.

im not in to really meeting wrestlers and taking pics and getting autographs from them.... i feel like such a loser doingthat being a grown man and saying "please take pictures with me and scribble on this paper so i can remember this moment for lifeand treasure your scribbled paper"....I mean meeting a wrestler in that kinda atomosphere would just be akward to me so i say straight show, no meet and greet...

I think the most expensive tickets are $50 dollars, its not expensive, so average seats are like $20

THE_CRIPPLER
02-27-2011, 12:31 AM
I love to see a ROH show but living in the Northwest its hard cause there east coast and plus Seattle isnt a big Wrestling town.

Rich Cranium
02-27-2011, 12:41 AM
Carry a sign for Sting indicating he nearly caused an IWC meltdown!

sXeKid
02-27-2011, 03:56 AM
I went to one in OKC for $15 and set pretty much front row.
Beer Money vs MCMG was good and i got to shake Kurt Angles hand so i was sent home happy ,go for it dude its fun.

The Brown One
02-27-2011, 04:05 AM
If it'll be your first time seeing TNA live, I say go. What do you have to lose?

Your dignity. But seriously, I would go if I had a chance.

straightedge916
02-27-2011, 04:05 AM
i wouldn't go if it were 15 feet away.

sXeKid
02-27-2011, 04:08 AM
i wouldn't go if it were 15 feet away.

Its not like Impact brah, u get to see (mostly) the originals put on decent matches.

steveorton
02-27-2011, 08:00 AM
Tna sucks I will never be caught there, I'm jus sayin...

Matt Fat Is Not Phat
02-27-2011, 11:03 AM
The reason I think we are so much more critical of TNA over WWE is that on the whole the IWC wants TNA to get to the next level. And be able to create competition for WWE. So when we see them epically fail its a case of "Arghhhhh you ass holes, just do it the way I would, I know it'll work!"

Its like when you watch a kid fail at holding three things at one time but they repeatedly try to do it, over and over again, they won't let you help...failure after failure after failure.....then you lose your cool and take the toys away from them and they cry.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-27-2011, 11:16 AM
Of course you should go. Have a few beers and enjoy the show. When you see pro rasslin live you realize the wear and tear they put on their bodies. TV doesn't do it justice at all. The ring looks a lot smaller and you can see how the two wrestlers and the ref work together to put on a great show. I seriously doubt you will be disappointed. Its an experience and those who say they would never go are probably the ones who would rather hit the bong in their basement and never go out and actually enjoy life.

sly2414
02-27-2011, 12:11 PM
I went to my first TNA live event last night. It was awesome. I was front row. The downside is, if you go for the meet and great, you have to get in line early. You stand ringside and the wrestlers come out, you almost have to through your program at them to get over the ppl. If you can get a backstage pass which is what I did. You can buy it. It part of a merch deal. Backstage was awesome. Met mickie james, Kaz, Matt Morgan, Mick Foley, The freak. Sarita, Eric young, Jeff Jerret, The Pope, INk inc, almost everybody on the card. And Don west is a selling Machine. He was going all night. The show was great. and at the end of the night, you got to go in the right and take a picture with Jeff and Matt Hardy free of charge and they print the photo right there for you. Go if you get a chance.

Ladygodiva
02-27-2011, 01:49 PM
Best show I've ever been to was a TNA one, well worth the money and the Fan Interaction was awesome. Got to meet RVD, Jeff & Matt Hardy, Anderson, Flair, Jarrett, Beer Money & knockouts for a paltry 25.00.

Really was a fab night and everyone was buzzing, they give out tonnes of merchandise and backstage passess to fans too.

WWTNA Mark
02-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Of course you should go. Have a few beers and enjoy the show. When you see pro rasslin live you realize the wear and tear they put on their bodies. TV doesn't do it justice at all. The ring looks a lot smaller and you can see how the two wrestlers and the ref work together to put on a great show. I seriously doubt you will be disappointed. Its an experience and those who say they would never go are probably the ones who would rather hit the bong in their basement and never go out and actually enjoy life.

I'm pretty sure that you never went to a TNA House show to make that statement.

jwt15
02-27-2011, 03:57 PM
You should go its real fun and a great experince for a wrestling fan, its way more fan friendly than the WWE house shows I've been to.

merhardt03
02-27-2011, 04:29 PM
Carry a sign for Sting indicating he nearly caused an IWC meltdown!

This I agree with!!!! As for The_Crippler, I say go for it man. What ya got to lose? $20 if it sucks, lol. Check it out.