PDA

View Full Version : Superstars You Want To Turn Heel/Face

Pages : [1] 2

Kashdinero
10-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Although many of you may not agree, I feel sheamus is pretty damn good for a guy with his experience on the big stage. He's doing a great job of portraying a bad guy who isn't as good as the true top guys but always has an excuse when he doesn't win, which keeps him In the mix.
But having been following him for quite a bit I've had the opportunity to see him as a big move throwing superface headlining many indie shows in England and Ireland (check him out on YouTube and other video streaming sites).
I feel that a turn is in the not so far off future, maybe after the return of triple h and their probable feud and when it happens I believe the Celtic warrior will get over huge. With the backstage support of "vince's favourite son" (who's opinion daddy clearly values) combined with his willingness, size and age, vince and his team of lackeys must be chomping at the bit to see how far they can go with this unique looking Irishman. I'm not saying he'll be the best thing since the rock n sock connection but I think he's better off being a good guy and may just shock a few people.
Either way, like him or not he'll be at or around the top for a long time to come.

AndyWonder
10-05-2010, 07:01 AM
No I cannot see Sheamus turning to be a fan favortie ever. He does not have the look or the personality for it. He is very effective as a brute bad guy.

Splattered-Dreams
10-05-2010, 11:03 AM
He might get over as an anti-hero face character. Kinda how Hunter is when he's babyface

TNA Ambassador
10-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Sheamus can never be a babyface, he has caused to much destruction for fans to start cheering him.

Mr Perfect
10-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Sheamus can never be a babyface, he has caused to much destruction for fans to start cheering him.

Never is a strong word.. I thought they would keep Orton as the top Heel because he seemed to completely thrive in that situation, but there trying to convert him as a anti hero.. I doubt they keep Sheamus a heel for his entire career. I could easily see them push him like Orton/HHH as a anti-hero. Now I don't see this for a few years.. But I doubt he stays a heel for his entire career. Even though he places a perfect Heel.

SgtGohan
10-11-2010, 10:29 AM
I think sheamus actually would make a good face, probably still better as a heel though

SilverGhost
10-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Babyface? Yes.

NightWolf
10-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Sheamus will only make a great Anti-hero. Since he is irish an if he were to become babyface they might make him come out with Hornswoggle an Finleys old entrance with the plastic green hats. Seriously though! Sheamus should just stay a heel. He is actually one of the more dominant ones at the moment alongside Wade Barrret.

Scottland
10-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Sheamus as a babyface? No. Sheamus is the kind of guy that is best as a heel. I think if they turned him into a babyface his career would end & fans would just not care. He's one of those guys you want to boo. I mean he's not like Orton or Triple H for examples where people just want to cheer for them not boo them. Sheamus though, people would rather boo the guy then cheer the guy. His persona is just that way. It's hard to explain but it is what it is.

Robstar
10-11-2010, 05:46 PM
I think he could do it. In fact if they were to ever do it, I think pairing him with Haitch would be perfect. Trips could help him develop his character, although it would more than likely have a comical aspect to it to help offset the impression he made as a heel. I like the fella. ;)

You can't say never - if you do, you must be a newish fan. They said never about Andre and he got great heel heat. But that's going the other way, which is indeed easier. It's much easier to be hated than liked. And look at Undertaker, Kane, Sid Vicious - all started as monster heels and were embraced by fans

cetotheizzo
10-11-2010, 05:55 PM
It would be a little hard for him to be a babyface because it seems that people really hate him, not just his character but him as a person.

Robstar
10-11-2010, 06:14 PM
It would be a little hard for him to be a babyface because it seems that people really hate him, not just his character but him as a person.

Easiest method to turn face - have him save a top face from a beatdown. Or turn on Vince. Imagine if he was to help out Rey or Hunter - Bam! And the bad guy's gone!

The Brown One
12-15-2010, 04:25 AM
I see a possible faceturn on the horizon. After Sheamus' programme with Morrison and then Haitch.

Kashdinero
12-15-2010, 04:35 AM
I see a possible faceturn on the horizon. After Sheamus' programme with Morrison and then Haitch.

Wow you dug deep for this thread! I'm glad you agree!

Anyway, it will happen and he'll get over HUGE!!! The man has YEARS left in him and a babyface turn is in the card's.

Splattered-Dreams
12-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Havent bothered reading the thread, but he would make a good babyface - in a "comedy skit" kind fo way. We saw some of this during the Santino/Koslov skit, his reactions were quite funny

2xtreme
12-15-2010, 02:12 PM
The guy has definitely softened since his debut on Raw as Splattered-Dreams says he was quite funny with Santino and Koslov which is quite away from the monster heel he debuted as

Bodom
12-15-2010, 02:28 PM
The guy has definitely softened since his debut on Raw as Splattered-Dreams says he was quite funny with Santino and Koslov which is quite away from the monster heel he debuted as

Agreed. You can tell that he's become more comfortable.

Rich Cranium
12-16-2010, 12:28 AM
Sheamus will be fine either way, especially since he is really liked by the top dogs in the back.

The Brown One
12-16-2010, 02:44 AM
Wow you dug deep for this thread! I'm glad you agree!

Anyway, it will happen and he'll get over HUGE!!! The man has YEARS left in him and a babyface turn is in the card's.

Yeah :D I like to keep it short and clear. If Sheamus wants to retire wrestling, he'l be around till hes 45. Can't wait to see all the things the Irishman can accomplish!

ljd90
12-17-2010, 03:52 PM
he should always be a heel. but if he's in wwe long enough obviously he will be face at some point.

he will be a huge fan favourite face because of one reason not how good of a wrestler he is. but because he is irish and americans for some reason go mad for the irish

jginger
12-18-2010, 08:26 AM
I could easily see Sheamus turning face, and it makes sense since John Morrision is expected to turn heel. I couldn't see Finlay as a face at first and then he was turned into a face and it sort of worked. Knowing WWE they'll probably end up pairing him with Hornswoggle.

Manny Fresh101
12-28-2010, 01:04 AM
I am a Big Fan of Sheamus and i would love to see him getting over with the crowd.

The Brown One
12-28-2010, 01:46 AM
I could easily see Sheamus turning face, and it makes sense since John Morrision is expected to turn heel. I couldn't see Finlay as a face at first and then he was turned into a face and it sort of worked. Knowing WWE they'll probably end up pairing him with Hornswoggle.

Now I don't want Sheamus to turn face..if he stays heel we'll never have to see this :)

straightedge916
01-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Who would you guys like to see turn heel or face in WWE right now?

Heels:
Gail Kim
Mark Henry
HHH
Khali/Ranjin
Beth Phoenix
Chris Masters
(Maybe Christian if it came with a funny character)
Vladimir Kozlov

Faces:
Sheamus
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Chavo
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
Drew McIntyre

And last week on SD! (12/31/10) i saw the Drew vs. Trent match and Trent really looks good, i think he should definitely get a lower card push for now, and be on SD every week.

What are your choices?

The Brown One
01-01-2011, 09:29 PM
I like Beth Phoenix better as a heel, and can see her turning after Natalya has her fued with Melina.

Ted looked to be on the verge of a face turn, when he was looking at a toy WWE title, and looked like he wanted to win it. Then when Maryse came into the room, and bitched at him, he told her to shutup, and the crowd popped. But from what I saw on NXT last week, it looks like Ted is going to stay a heel, and just have his problems with Maryse. Maybe Maryse will turn face. I'd still like to see Ted turn face though, since he needs a refreshing change from the heel wev'e seen whos been jobbing to other wrestlers on Raw.

Although Swagger gets alot of heat, I would love to see him as a face for a change. Kind of like Kurt Angle..when he was heel he got a hell of alot of heat, but when he turned face, he was appreciated, and liked by the crowd. IMO Swagger plays th heel part better than a face, but we'l never know until they let him turn.

IrkenInvader
01-01-2011, 09:32 PM
John Cena.

Necroyeti
01-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Drew McIntyre
This. So this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40X25mICaIE

The Brown One
01-01-2011, 09:50 PM
This. So this.

OMG this video changed my mind about Drew! I thought he could only play an evil heel, but I was wrong. This shows his carefree, funny side, and I want to see more of this side of Drew.

"Its long! Its thick! Its something all the ladies want to touch! Thats right, its the ICW championship!" That was classic.

cy1911
01-01-2011, 09:55 PM
jomo turns heel and lays randy orton out. have miz involved then a triple threat with jomo winning title.

straightedge916
01-01-2011, 09:59 PM
This. So this.

See I think he can play a good Baby Face in WWE, with this Kelly Kelly thing i think he will be face outside of the ring, but inside when he gets pissed off, that people can keep up with him, he just destroys them, making him look heelish.

CobraNightviper
01-01-2011, 10:49 PM
that was cool I didn't even know Drew had that in him but iv'e never heard of the federation he's talking about.

Necroyeti
01-01-2011, 10:56 PM
It's a small local fed from the Glasgow area... But yeah, he could well pull off a Val Venis-esque gimmick.

Sinliner
01-01-2011, 11:00 PM
AJ styles face turn

Bodom
01-01-2011, 11:02 PM
AJ styles face turn

Yes to this, too bad this thread is about wrestlers in the realm of WWE though

Eric Bischoff
01-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Who would you guys like to see turn heel or face in WWE right now?

Heels:
Gail Kim
Mark Henry
HHH
Khali/Ranjin
Beth Phoenix
Chris Masters
Vladimir Kozlov

Faces:
Sheamus
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Chavo
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
Drew McIntyre

And last week on SD! (12/31/10) i saw the Drew vs. Trent match and Trent really looks good, i think he should definitely get a lower card push for now, and be on SD every week.

What are your choices?
I can't imagine Wade Barrett's future gimmick when he becomes face, but I would love to see that happening. Turning Chavo face and Masters heel would have no effect as they are deeply buried by the WWE.

One I would love to see is Kofi Kingston as heel, as well as a gimmick change when he becomes a heel.

IrkenInvader
01-01-2011, 11:41 PM
One I would love to see is Kofi Kingston as heel, as well as a gimmick change when he becomes a heel.

Add a weird submission move and you got your self an Irken thats interested.

The Brown One
01-02-2011, 12:21 AM
I like the Jamaican gimmick. Although if he was a heel I'd expect him to talk more, and talk without the jamaican accent, like he had when he first entered the WWE, as a face. No gangster gimmick please. Cryme Tyme did that. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I don't want Kofi to do it.

jjackson32
01-02-2011, 01:03 AM
with Kofi, they have to think outside the square and stop sticking to the stereotypical characters that they usually give the African/American wrestlers. I'm not sure how they would do it, but they have to try something new for him to go over as a heel

The Brown One
01-02-2011, 02:43 AM
with Kofi, they have to think outside the square and stop sticking to the stereotypical characters that they usually give the African/American wrestlers. I'm not sure how they would do it, but they have to try something new for him to go over as a heel

Thats what I was getting at. I can't think of anything new for Kofi to do, thats not what the WWE usually sticks african american wrestlers with.

tealc16
01-02-2011, 02:57 AM
Thats what I was getting at. I can't think of anything new for Kofi to do, thats not what the WWE usually sticks african american wrestlers with.

I could see wwe making him the stereotypical "angry black guy"

The Brown One
01-02-2011, 03:04 AM
I could see wwe making him the stereotypical "angry black guy"

Dude his videos were halarious! But I don't think so. Kofis awesome when hes full of rage, but making him stereotypical like that would be sad.

Shelts9192
01-02-2011, 08:53 AM
I think Ted DiBiase will have a Face turn. His losing streak is similar to MVP's and that's what first started Monty's Face turn :)
So I look forward to your release in 2011 Ted :D

The Brown One
01-02-2011, 09:42 AM
I think Ted DiBiase will have a Face turn. His losing streak is similar to MVP's and that's what first started Monty's Face turn :)
So I look forward to your release in 2011 Ted :D

Aww thats being a bit harsh on the kid. WWE won't release Ted since his dad is big in the WWE. Sure Carlito got released, but his dad wasn't in the WWE.

Shelts9192
01-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Aww thats being a bit harsh on the kid. WWE won't release Ted since his dad is big in the WWE. Sure Carlito got released, but his dad wasn't in the WWE.

Ha, I was only joking :)
But I can see his face turn coming soon - sick of him being used to job against Santino and whatnot - just doesnt seem like the creative have any plans for him :/

MattElder
01-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Id like to see Cena and truth get into there friendship more and then truth turning on Cena for selling out his rapper gimmick,
the fued ends when cena comes out in a bulls jersey and starts raping/dissing with truth to form a new faction
you heard it here first!

AndyWonder
01-02-2011, 11:36 AM
Faces:
Sheamus
Ted Dibiase Jr.
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Chavo
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
Drew McIntyre

Regal and Chavo were not good faces, and the rest of the guys on the list would never make good faces at all. They just don't have the look or would even be able to show the different demeanor of the "good guy." Like when Randy Orton tried to be a "good guy" in 2004, he could not pull it off because he only really knows how to have a "bad guy" demeanor. Like now, I have a hard time buying him being cheered. I don't think he really changed his demeanor when he started gettin cheered.

AndyWonder
01-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Heels:
Gail Kim
Mark Henry
HHH
Khali/Ranjin
Beth Phoenix
Chris Masters
Vladimir Kozlov

Mark Henry and The Great Khali are awesome heels and I would love to see them turn back. Khali did not do a damn thing as a face. Accomplished more as a heel. Chris Masters is not a good face and I would like him go back to being the "Masterpiece" heel. He no longer has a gimmick as a face. Kozlov is actually kind of amusing as a face. HHH, yes he is at his best as the bad guy; "Like I give a crap about what you think!"---my favorite HHH heel line. Beth Phoenix bein of her physical stature is not believable as a face so I'd like to see her turn back. Gail Kim is not heel material. I don't think she has the right look for it.

Randy Orton I would like to see turn back again because being the bad guy is much more his style. He always has the bad guy demeanor of one even when being cheered. He still really don't interact with fans with his promos.

Everyone else is fine where they are.

Rockstar83
01-02-2011, 01:22 PM
This. So this.

WTF was this? He better stay heel If he turns face I wont take him for real.

xtremetothemax
02-26-2011, 08:25 PM
This thread is to see who you guys think needs either a face turn or heel turn. Heres mine

Face turn
Miz
ADR
CM Punk ( maybe, hes good either way)
Michael McGillicutty (maybe rebelling against the nexus and become a main eventer)
Ted DiBiase
The usos

Heel turn
Chris masters (if hes still in wwe)
Mark Henry
Great Khali
Edge( i liked him better as a heel even though his current face run is going good)
Rey mysterio
Triple H
John Cena
R truth

CGBigMan
02-26-2011, 08:26 PM
i prefer miz,adr and punk as heel but otherwise i agree

justin sane
02-26-2011, 08:53 PM
I might just disagree with every single one

Rick BoA
02-26-2011, 09:03 PM
They will never turn Rey Heel unless they have a mexican babyface.

xtremetothemax
02-26-2011, 09:09 PM
They will never turn Rey Heel unless they have a mexican babyface.

Maybe Sin Cara

SilverGhost
02-26-2011, 09:12 PM
Face turns no but Heel turns yes.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-26-2011, 09:13 PM
I wish Rey would turn heel. So he could lose and put over younger guys instead of threatening to quit every week BECAUSE ( FOR YOU IPITS. GOOD ADVICE) of his injuries. But sticks around for big paydays and world title runs. Great competitor but becoming extremely hypocritical in his older age. He is acting like the guys he hated in WCW IMO.
Plus I only liked Hulk as a heel and I've watched every WM since #1.......so please dear lord give me a Cena heel turn so I can like him.

Rich Cranium
02-26-2011, 09:13 PM
Leave ADR heel for awhile! I love the character!

Bodom
02-26-2011, 09:21 PM
Book Cena vs Mistico in Mexico City. That would be just about the perfect time for a Cena heel turn. Even temporary see: HBK vs Hogan.

People in Mexico would lose their shit over that.

The Brown One
02-26-2011, 09:25 PM
Book Cena vs Mistico in Mexico City. That would be just about the perfect time for a Cena heel turn. Even temporary see: HBK vs Hogan.

People in Mexico would lose their shit over that.

It seems bias, because of course Sin Cara's hometown will cheer for him. Then the second they go back to the US, he won't get as many pops as he did in Mexico.

Bodom
02-26-2011, 09:33 PM
It seems bias, because of course Sin Cara's hometown will cheer for him..

That's kinda the whole point.

The money they'd make on that would be insane.

The Brown One
02-26-2011, 09:35 PM
That's kinda the whole point.

The money they'd make on that would be insane.

Yes. But the Cena heel turn in Mexico?

Bodom
02-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Yes. But the Cena heel turn in Mexico?

Can't think of anything else that would draw as big as that in Mexico.

Kashdinero
02-26-2011, 09:41 PM
Sheamus face turn. Morrison heel turn. In the same match!

I'd love to see if WWE could pull that off.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-26-2011, 09:41 PM
Dibiase, McGillicutty,Harris,Usos face turn. Just because I am old and am still waiting for another stable of legends kids. COME ON IT WRITES ITSELF.
Sheamus as a face. If they book him with a really good heel like Del Rio.

The Brown One
02-26-2011, 10:10 PM

If this was TNA, I could see that happening easily. Morrison slaps Jerry the King Lawler, and then Sheamus gives him a hug and tells him its going to be ok.

thedominator92
02-26-2011, 10:16 PM
why would you turn everyone that makes no sense

SDR
02-26-2011, 10:17 PM

Sheamus as a heel makes me laugh, however, I do think Morrison would be more interesting as a heel.

Dolph Ziggler, face turn in about four months.

WWTNA Mark
02-26-2011, 10:26 PM
Ted Dibiase really needs a face turn. If this doesn't help him, there is no hope for Teddy Jr at this point.

thedominator92
02-26-2011, 10:29 PM
Ted Dibiase really needs a face turn. If this doesn't help him, there is no hope for Teddy Jr at this point.

they are waiting to have him and his brother team up

Mr.Will
02-26-2011, 11:01 PM
The person I would like to make a Turn would be Daniel Bryan. But not to a full fledged Heel, more as a tweener. That way he could still go up against guys like cm punk and the Miz, and at the same time show more aggression and ruthless in his matches and all around In prove on his charisma on the mic.

............................. also as a selfshess reason I want to hear "I have till 5" at least one more time. =D

PrimusSucks
02-26-2011, 11:16 PM
Why do people think that turning Cena heel is a good idea?

SDR
02-26-2011, 11:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5TapzLZmKw&feature=related

PrimusSucks
02-26-2011, 11:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5TapzLZmKw&feature=related

Well the Titantron was cool, I'll admit that, but from a business standpoint how is that a good idea?

SDR
02-26-2011, 11:49 PM
Did you happen to see what happened when Hulk Hogan turned heel? That was a risk, which paid off.

WWTNA Mark
02-26-2011, 11:50 PM
Well the Titantron was cool, I'll admit that, but from a business standpoint how is that a good idea?

Exactly. That is a big risk that WWE should't take at the moment. In 2-4 years okay but not now.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-26-2011, 11:55 PM
When some one headlines 5 and 6 manias as a face it might be time to change. Its kept Hhh in the pic 4 a long time. Bret Hbk etc. Why is Cena different? Tired of the same old thing and think thats why everyone wants this as well

PrimusSucks
02-26-2011, 11:55 PM
Did you happen to see what happened when Hulk Hogan turned heel? That was a risk, which paid off.

But if he had turned heel in 1987 it would have been disastrous, Hulk wasn't in his prime when he turned heel, Cena is the biggest selling person in wrestling right now, and turning him heel would be just like turning Hulk heel in the 80s.

SDR
02-26-2011, 11:57 PM
I don't care what John Cena does, I really don't complain about him.... but the reason people want him to turn heel is not because they are thinking about Vince McMahon's bank account, it is because they know what John Cena used to be like.

WWTNA Mark
02-27-2011, 12:03 AM
When some one headlines 5 and 6 manias as a face it might be time to change. Its kept Hhh in the pic 4 a long time. Bret Hbk etc. Why is Cena different? Tired of the same old thing and think thats why everyone wants this as well

Hulk Hogan headlined alot of Wrestlemainas in his prime my friend. Just because Cena is headlining alot of Wrestlemaina doesn't mean to turn your only face of the company heel. Give him 2 or 3 years and we will see the heel turn.

Rich Cranium
02-27-2011, 12:37 AM

With the Thuganomics return, this might be as close to heel as he'll get for now.

THE_CRIPPLER
02-27-2011, 12:38 AM
Juan Cena Heel and Darren Young (Black Cena) Face

Krysys
02-27-2011, 12:47 AM
If this was TNA, I could see that happening easily. Morrison slaps Jerry the King Lawler, and then Sheamus gives him a hug and tells him its going to be ok.

OK that was good. Be careful Russo might see your idea and use it!

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-27-2011, 12:49 AM
Really? Name 1 WM Hogan main evented.
Do people just walk up to you every day an say 'durrrrr'?- John Morrison
I was making a parallel comparison between Hogan and Cena. As far as 'primes' go. We the fans determine someones prime. When we are tired of them, their prime is over. Cena is a $ maker because mainly of kids. If he turned then their would just be another super face waiting. Always has been always will be.
MY FRIEND

KYNGDAVE
02-27-2011, 12:53 AM
Hogan was in the main event @ Wrestlemania 8 vs. Sid Justice

Rich Cranium
02-27-2011, 12:55 AM
Hogan was in the main event @ Wrestlemania 8 vs. Sid Justice

I am the ruler and master of the world!

Roy
02-27-2011, 01:32 AM
if this was tna, i could see that happening easily. Morrison slaps jerry the king lawler, and then sheamus gives him a hug and tells him its going to be ok.

rofl !
Hahahaha!

WWTNA Mark
02-27-2011, 01:46 AM
Really? Name 1 WM Hogan main evented.
Do people just walk up to you every day an say 'durrrrr'?- John Morrison
I was making a parallel comparison between Hogan and Cena. As far as 'primes' go. We the fans determine someones prime. When we are tired of them, their prime is over. Cena is a $ maker because mainly of kids. If he turned then their would just be another super face waiting. Always has been always will be.
MY FRIEND

I can name alot of Wrestlemainas that Hulk Hogan main evented like Andre The Giant and King Kong Bundy for starters. I think you need to know your facts before trying to spit some knowledge at me because unlike you, I know my wrestling. Cena is still in his prime and the ONLY face of the company so why turn him heel for no reason? Like I said before, let him have 2 or 3 years of being "SuperCena" and he will probably turn heel.

Matt Fat Is Not Phat
02-27-2011, 10:53 AM
In my opininon, I think that Morrison would work well as a heel, and I'd like him to turn quite soon becuase I think as a face he has to rely on his matches being (as I see them) one dimensional 'spot fests', there is very little fluidity in his matches becuase he is always pulling out another parkour trick out the bag. As a heel he wouldn't have to do that because heels dont need to impress the crowd. As a heel John could focus on building up his promo skills, use the decent wrestling skills he has and wouldn't need all the tricks all the time. Not to say he won't use them, but it stops every match having to get his athletic ability over.
Also I think Drew McIntrye could be a great face, he can talk on the mic, he's got great skills in the ring. And as a heel he is going nowhere. A good way to get both the turns done in one storyline could be to have Kelly Kelly cut all ties with Drew to be with JoMo. After a while JoMo dumps her saying he was bored of her and want's a new play thing, shes heartborken, Drew snaps and defends her honor by taking on JoMo. This allows JoMo to turn heel easily and return to his old super sexy heel role, and drew to remain vicious and brutal as a face.

steveorton
02-27-2011, 10:56 AM
Sheamus, I'm jus sayin...

Tommy Thunder
02-27-2011, 11:06 AM
This thread is to see who you guys think needs either a face turn or heel turn. Heres mine

Face turn
Miz
ADR
CM Punk ( maybe, hes good either way)
Michael McGillicutty (maybe rebelling against the nexus and become a main eventer)
Ted DiBiase
The usos

Heel turn
Mark Henry
Great Khali
Edge( i liked him better as a heel even though his current face run is going good)
Rey mysterio
Triple H
John Cena
R truth

Mysterio and Cena will never turn heel!! ADR and Miz are doing well as heels at the moment. Punk is an epic heel too.
Henry and Khali would definitely benefit from a heel turn. Masters is apparently getting a push after Wrestlemania, maybe they will turn him heel for that, although he's doing pretty good as a face at the moment.

xAzureSkye
02-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Cena turning heel obviously wouldn't be good, for marketing reasons, sales for WWE products will not be as high, unless they can find a more popular face to fill his position.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-27-2011, 01:16 PM
Exactly what I said.
Some people in here have such a high opinion of themselves and their smark status that they lose touch with reality and can't tell what sarcasm is any more.
Wow......for the record. I have watched wrestling since 1982. So I might have a tad bit more of an insightful opinion than some might think. When Hogan left we were fine. BRET HBK the same. CENA doesn't make the business. If he turned heel theyd lose profits for a little bit but then double business. Because theyd have a new face and guys like me would finally like him.
P.s.
He's main eventing Wm AGAIN! He's had 5 or 6 years of supercena compared to your 2 or 3 required to turn heel jackass.

Rich Cranium
02-27-2011, 01:21 PM
Cena turning heel obviously wouldn't be good, for marketing reasons, sales for WWE products will not be as high, unless they can find a more popular face to fill his position.

This. The kiddies couldn't handle a heel Cena and this could make Cena's sales plummet!

Off topic, that is the 1st non female avatar I have seen from you. ;)

Lowki
02-27-2011, 01:44 PM

Face turn
Ted DiBiase
The usos

Heel turn
Triple H
R truth
The ones in Face turn were pointless. They are all top heels atm (ADR, Miz, Punk) so it wouldn't make sense as their characters wouldn't suit a face turn just yet. McGillicutty is still green so he won't main event for a while. Usos being face would be pointless because then there's not a heel tag team to job to santino and kozlov.
Dibiase should stay heel for the time being.

Masters if he got his old masterpiece gimmick back! Henry has been heel throughout his career and it failed! Khali is crap and i'd rather him in a joke role. Rey and cena won't. Edge and R-Truth are supposedly due a heel turn. Triple H MAY retire if online reports are to be believed.

Heel:
Morrison
Masters
Big Show
Zeke (after Corre breaks up but imo they are tweeners.)
Orton

WWTNA Mark
02-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Exactly what I said.
Some people in here have such a high opinion of themselves and their smark status that they lose touch with reality and can't tell what sarcasm is any more.
Wow......for the record. I have watched wrestling since 1982. So I might have a tad bit more of an insightful opinion than some might think. When Hogan left we were fine. BRET HBK the same. CENA doesn't make the business. If he turned heel theyd lose profits for a little bit but then double business. Because theyd have a new face and guys like me would finally like him.
P.s.
He's main eventing Wm AGAIN! He's had 5 or 6 years of supercena compared to your 2 or 3 required to turn heel jackass.

Like I said again, Cena is the ONLY face of the company and turning him heel for no reason is stupid. You act like its easy to turn him heel when you have to think about it at a business standpoint. WWE isn't ready to turn there only face of the company heel yet so stop bitching and we will see about it in the future. Maybe then your wish would come true and you will stop bitching.

PS: I'm pretty sure if Stone Cold or The Rock was still in WWE, they would still be headlining more Wrestlemainas than John Cena. And calling me a jackass just because I don't agree with you is rather mature of you.:rolleyes:

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Thanks. I thought it was MATURE of me also. I don't like being attacked for giving an opinion. A lot of us know the business structure and still want a face turn. SCSA and Rock were tweeners at the end. I could deal with that.
More important I think JoMo and Dibiase need heel turns. Gotta keep the reserve tanks full in case of tragedy.

Rich Cranium
02-27-2011, 02:42 PM
More important I think JoMo and Dibiase need heel turns. Gotta keep the reserve tanks full in case of tragedy.

This would be a great thing!

thejman93
02-27-2011, 02:45 PM
Jo-Mo? I think he's finally starting to get his push as a face, don't mess with that.

WWTNA Mark
02-27-2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks. I thought it was MATURE of me also. I don't like being attacked for giving an opinion. A lot of us know the business structure and still want a face turn. SCSA and Rock were tweeners at the end. I could deal with that.

lmfao How do you know the business structure and how it works in WWE? Have you ever worked for them? Just curious to know what your talking about. BTW, I think Cena is a face so why did you say that you still want to see a face turn from him? Mistake I guess.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-27-2011, 02:57 PM
It's basic business 101. But if your product is stale then reinvent it. We made him rich. We paid for the attitude era with our devotion from the Hogan era. If he doesnt change soon the cena kids will leave and not stick around for the next era. Don't really have to be a Lanny Poffo to figure it out

WWTNA Mark
02-27-2011, 03:01 PM
It's basic business 101. But if your product is stale then reinvent it. We made him rich. We paid for the attitude era with our devotion from the Hogan era. If he doesnt change soon the cena kids will leave and not stick around for the next era. Don't really have to be a Lanny Poffo to figure it out

You act like Cena is in his 40's or something. Cena is in his prime and is the face of the company right now so I don't see why he should just turn heel for no apparent reason. Who cares if most of his fans are kids? They are attached to him and he is the Hulk Hogan of our generation so let him be.

xAzureSkye
02-27-2011, 03:11 PM
This. The kiddies couldn't handle a heel Cena and this could make Cena's sales plummet!

Off topic, that is the 1st non female avatar I have seen from you. ;)

Ha ha you have a good eye, i guess i just love the girls lmao :D

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-27-2011, 03:21 PM
Thats the beauty of being an American. I can say what ever I want. I'll give Cena credit. I like his professionalism and willingness to put over other guys. His character is just stale.

WWTNA Mark
02-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Thats the beauty of being an American. I can say what ever I want. I'll give Cena credit. I like his professionalism and willingness to put over other guys. His character is just stale.

Nobody said that you could't speak your mind so I really don't know what your talking about tbh. Anyways, Cena is the ONLY face of the company and is carrying WWE on his shoulders so of course he is going to be "SuperCena". You had Immortal Hulk Hogan, tough SOB Stone Cold, and The People's Champ The Rock so whats wrong with Cena being SuperCena?

Rich Cranium
02-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Thats the beauty of being an American. I can say what ever I want.

I had no idea the non-Americans here were being censored! :)

WWTNA Mark
02-27-2011, 03:42 PM
I had no idea the non-Americans here were being censored! :)

Samething I said. What the **** is he talking about!

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-27-2011, 03:59 PM
Ugh. Im just saying. A lot of people DONT like him. If they turn him the fans will pick another SUPER face. He is not that special. We never know where the next face of the WWE is coming from. So turning him to appease half the audience wouldnt cripple the company. It could benefit. Example: cena = 50% fan approval. Cena heel = 50% fan approval plus the other 50% would have new super face i.e. Morrison (for arguments sake) which = 100% fan approval after combining both sides.

WWTNA Mark
02-27-2011, 04:06 PM
Ugh. Im just saying. A lot of people DONT like him. If they turn him the fans will pick another SUPER face. He is not that special. We never know where the next face of the WWE is coming from. So turning him to appease half the audience wouldnt cripple the company. It could benefit. Example: cena = 50% fan approval. Cena heel = 50% fan approval plus the other 50% would have new super face i.e. Morrison (for arguments sake) which = 100% fan approval after combining both sides.

Which WWE isn't ready to do. Your forgeting the fact that Cena is the ONLY person that is the face of the WWE. That is a huge risk of turning your only face of the company heel. I want Cena to turn heel but not at this time. Its too late now. He had a chance to turn heel in the Nexus storyline but since thats over, I don't see him turning heel anytime soon unless WWE can pull it off in a storyline.

merhardt03
02-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Ill break away from this Cena arguing nonsense & comment on the originality of the thread. I would like to see a Dolph Ziggler & Sheamus face turn. I can see the transition being very smooth for them. At this point already, I like cheering for them despite heel runs. As for heel turns, John Morrison & Daniel Bryan. Both guys have the potential to becom World champions in WWE, but need that aggressiveness. They are too passive at this point.

xtremetothemax
02-27-2011, 06:24 PM

I have no problem with the dude, but it would just be something new to see. I get it wouldnt be good but for the wwe.

Trips88
02-27-2011, 06:50 PM
ADR has stated before that he has been face his entire career and plans to stay a heel for a loooooong time.

jjackson32
03-01-2011, 03:48 AM
Its about time Kane turns face, and finishes his career on a good note!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you guys think??????

Snair
03-01-2011, 04:00 AM
Kane should stay heel. I remember during the 2000-2005 period when Kane was at his heel best, people boo'd him with a smile on their faces.

The Brown One
03-01-2011, 04:36 AM
Even though I know its probably the last time time that we will see Kane as a world champion, he is always good for PPVs. In the Smackdown Chamber match, he eliminated half the participants in the match! He does seem to get a bigger push as a heel, than a face.

SaberToothTigerz
03-01-2011, 08:22 AM
if he's a face he will get pushed down
kane should be sent home like batista
he was turned heel and then he said he quit

Rick BoA
03-02-2011, 12:40 AM
If they would turn Cena Heel I may just start to watch it on a regular basis again. But they do need a massive face to take his spot, and im not sure who could do that any time soon, unless the rock returns to wrestle, but we all know that wont happen.

PrimusSucks
03-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Kane isn't over as a heel though, people cheer him just as much as they did Edge in their rivalry, I for one believe that Kane is one of those people that will always have more people cheering than booing him in an arena.

SgtGohan
03-02-2011, 12:48 PM
its just because of what he does, he destroys people just look at the elimination chamber. and people just love that which is why he gets cheers. same as when someone is doing a promo and suddenly you hear that BANG at the beginning of kane's entrance, the moment people here that they know they are in for some ass kicking

THEKEVINBRAND
03-02-2011, 12:58 PM
i think right now he's more of a tweener than anything, i think that even if creactive decides to put over a guy as a heel or face, the crowd basically decides it and i think that he's a tweener with some of the things he's done lately.

The Red Ryda
03-02-2011, 02:47 PM
after taker is 20 n 0 kane should b the 1 2 beat the streak! and then they both retire!

thejman93
03-02-2011, 02:50 PM
after taker is 20 n 0 kane should b the 1 2 beat the streak! and then they both retire!

Not a terrible idea but I think Undertaker is going to retire right after getting to 20-0

The Red Ryda
03-02-2011, 03:33 PM
not a terrible idea but i think undertaker is going to retire right after getting to 20-0

well then i think it should b against kane!

SESAfro
03-03-2011, 04:15 PM
That would make sense, after Kane lost twice and finally beats him. Ecstatic would be an understatement. Though, I still think a younger superstar should defeat Undertaker at Mania, passing the torch sort of speak.

K-Jammin
03-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Sorry if someone's made a thread on this recently but im too lazy to check, but as it's confirmed Christian will be in Edge's corner for his World Title match at WM, i was wondering if its just me who thinks a Christian heel turn by costing Edge the match is 100% on the cards which by the way and excuse my french, would be fucking awesome! Both Edge and Christian are 100 times better as heels, thoughts?

BoycottTNA
03-29-2011, 02:03 PM
Sorry if someone's made a thread on this recently but im too lazy to check, but as it's confirmed Christian will be in Edge's corner for his World Title match at WM, i was wondering if its just me who thinks a Christian heel turn by costing Edge the match is 100% on the cards which by the way and excuse my french, would be fucking awesome! Both Edge and Christian are 100 times better as heels, thoughts?

This may get merged but ...

Edge is a better heel than Christian imo. So my set up would be Christian tries to help but gets it wrong, on next weeks Smackdown Edge snaps and attacks him.

Edit: plus a face Christian still leaves open a Christian ADR feud at a ppv

Automatic
03-29-2011, 02:08 PM
Christian should be inserted in the match. He beat Del Rio 2 times in a row.

Morphian33
03-29-2011, 02:09 PM
Thats the feud I really want to see. Let ADR win at WM and get Christian in the title picture against him.

Leggo
03-29-2011, 02:09 PM

Yeah, I started a thread "Christian... Friend or foe" in the smackdown section... No worries though mate.

I really do think that Christian is going to have a say in the result of this match. IMO, I think Christian will cost edge the title and then feud with ADR, or a 3 way. Whatever the outcome, I hope Christian gets that push, he deserves it!

K-Jammin
03-29-2011, 02:12 PM
Yeah, I started a thread "Christian... Friend or foe" in the smackdown section... No worries though mate.

I really do think that Christian is going to have a say in the result of this match. IMO, I think Christian will cost edge the title and then feud with ADR, or a 3 way. Whatever the outcome, I hope Christian gets that push, he deserves it!

Sorry bro i should of checked, but yeah ideally id like to see Edge win but then have Christian beat the hell out of him after, put him through a table, hit him with a chair etc. I like Del rio, but im sure id like a Edge and Christian feud for the world title alot better.

Leggo
03-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Sorry bro i should of checked, but yeah ideally id like to see Edge win but then have Christian beat the hell out of him after, put him through a table, hit him with a chair etc. I like Del rio, but im sure id like a Edge and Christian feud for the world title alot better.

I really think ADR will win at mania... Destiny and all that.

It's going to be interesting. There are quite a few possible endings to this match.

K-Jammin
03-29-2011, 02:22 PM
I really think ADR will win at mania... Destiny and all that.

It's going to be interesting. There are quite a few possible endings to this match.

Yeah i can think of a few very good endings, it certainly adds alot of spice to the match, as i wasn't really looking forward to it before.

hankamania83
03-29-2011, 02:29 PM
It makes too much sense to have Christan turn on Edge and cost him the title, it sets up for a great feud with the former tag partners. ADR can feud with Kane, Big Show, Sin Cara, then the draft can bring him to Raw like he should be. None of the Marks will see it coming, it will be great.

K-Jammin
03-29-2011, 02:38 PM
It makes too much sense to have Christan turn on Edge and cost him the title, it sets up for a great feud with the former tag partners. ADR can feud with Kane, Big Show, Sin Cara, then the draft can bring him to Raw like he should be. None of the Marks will see it coming, it will be great.

Yupp too much sense, and I say draft JoMo to Smackdown and have him feud with Del Rio, now that my good friend's would be good

Steve Austin
03-29-2011, 02:39 PM
I don't mind as long as Christian gets a world title or at least a shot on PPV ;)

K-Jammin
03-29-2011, 02:44 PM
I don't mind as long as Christian gets a world title or at least a shot on PPV ;)

Oi mate, i dont take too kindly to Liverpool fans ;)

thejman93
03-29-2011, 02:50 PM
I say draft JoMo to Smackdown and have him feud with Del Rio, now that my good friend's would be good

oooooohhhhhhh, I like it.... :)

Rich Cranium
03-29-2011, 03:03 PM
I almost thought Christian would be the one to trip Edge's spear last night on Raw thus setting up a last minute 3 way dance at WM. I'd rather see ADR vs Edge with no distractions but so be it!

Steve Austin
03-29-2011, 03:09 PM
Oi mate, i dont take too kindly to Liverpool fans ;)

Well you should, they are a great team. What team do you support? Also Carroll scored for England tonight ;)

Rich Cranium
03-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Well you should, they are a great team. What team do you support? Also Carroll scored for England tonight ;)

I didn't know Christian was a heel SOCCER player but a heel wrestling turn is possible and good for him!

Steve Austin
03-29-2011, 03:13 PM
I didn't know Christian was a heel SOCCER player but a heel wrestling turn is possible and good for him!

Yeah he's always shouting at and hitting refs, getting red cards and cheating to win.

Wade Barrett
03-29-2011, 03:23 PM
It doesn't matter because I'm the Intercontinental Champion.

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-29-2011, 03:25 PM
Nine hundred and ninety nine threads about christian on the board.
Nine hundred and ninety nine threads about christian.
You take one down and pass it around.........

And theres STILL nine hundred and ninety nine threads about christian on the board!

Bodom
03-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Christians totally turning on Edge at Mania.

scobie
03-29-2011, 04:28 PM
it kind of reminds me a wee bit of the matt hardy heel turn back at the rumble when he cost jeff the wwe title, you could see it coming but it was awesome

K-Jammin
03-29-2011, 04:30 PM
It doesn't matter because I'm the Intercontinental Champion.

Wow, ermmm Hi Wade

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-29-2011, 05:35 PM
Ugh. Can we just wait to see if it happens already? Im tired of these threads poping up daily!

Sorry couldnt resist

Bodom
03-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Ugh. Can we just wait to see if it happens already? Im tired of these threads poping up daily!

Sorry couldnt resist

Hahaahahahaahah.

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-29-2011, 05:55 PM
Cheap shot I know.
Funny thing is about ur sig: my name is Mac.

I want the Christian heel turn. It seems obvious but they could pull a bait and switch on us. He maybe losing his hair but he is in such better shape than Edge.

samoan619
03-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Christians totally turning on Edge at Mania.

If that gets us a Christian title run or him in the main event, well worth another feud with Edge.. Rather see him take it off Del Rio though.. Now i will start singing along with Absolutely Perfect, Nine hundred and ninety nine threads about christian on the board.

Absolutely PERFECT!
03-29-2011, 06:07 PM
Christian winnin title would rival HBK's fan support of living out his boyhood dream!

gravesismizfan
03-29-2011, 06:43 PM
I like edge and Christian face I see edge winning Christian helps him and like out of it Christian say I scratched ur back u scratch mine give me a shot and during match del Rio attacks both and steals title and says its my destiny to be world champion and him telling and teddy doing a thing Luke being blackmailed to put adr in world title match and it be. Submission

Username
03-29-2011, 06:51 PM
I also believe Christian will cost him the belt with a heel turn. That will let ADR go on and fight whomever is next on his list, while we see some awesome Christian vs. Edge matches.

The Brown One
03-29-2011, 07:34 PM
Your dream match for Extreme Rules: Christian vs Edge(c) in a TLC match for the world title.

Viperfish
03-29-2011, 08:21 PM
I'd stop caring about Christian if he did a heel turn. If he does a heel turn, he can't have a good feud with Del Rio since they'll both be heels. I think it would be better if Del Rio wins the belt, and then Christian wins it... then Edge can go heel or have a face/face PPV match with Christian. I think we all agree that the two forming a tag team would be the worst option unless they actually plan on bringing real tag teams back.

maddogg336
03-29-2011, 08:46 PM
This is the same scenario from sd vs raw

Trips88
03-29-2011, 09:57 PM
How bout ADR wins at WM. Edge takes a few months off. Christian comes in and finally wins it. Edge comes back and they set up some sort of resentment angle that goes back and forward with major build up with it ending with Edge going into 28 against Christian and loosing and then retiring like he wants to anyway.

Mikeyboy7777777
03-30-2011, 03:48 AM
i hope christian turns heel that would be awesome he's a great heel too bad he got destoryed by cena before he got some real leverage but he's a great heel turn him heel please wwe

Bob Bowman
03-30-2011, 08:44 AM
Christian should be the WHC

HBK4ever
03-30-2011, 10:53 AM
I think that Christian will not turn heel but at WM 27 this sunday I think that Teddy long will come out and announce the match as a triple threat match . Your thoughts about that..

HBK4ever
03-30-2011, 10:55 AM
ADB is the reason why Chrsitian is out for about 6 months and turning heel it's not logical.

HBK4ever
03-30-2011, 10:56 AM
ADR is the reason why Chrsitian is out for about 6 months and turning heel it's not logical.

dai hbk frayne
03-30-2011, 11:03 AM
i hope del rio wins hes a great heel and wrestler plus if he wins cena will lose perfect theres normaly only one title change at wm last time there was two was wm21 to push cena and batista now they can push adr and miz fuck i hope so chris to cost edge and rock to cost cena woop! And hbk to cost hhh three on one night! Lol

HBK4ever
03-30-2011, 01:22 PM
John Cena will not win the WWE Title because the Rock will be there ( why not in ringside ). Cena may turn heel this sunday at WM 27.

HBK4ever
03-30-2011, 01:25 PM
If Christian will turn heel, it's not going to be this sunday, he can't let ADR win the WHC.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-30-2011, 01:44 PM
My guess is that he attempts to help Edge win, but in fact ends up inadvertently helping ADR somehow. I don't know how to feel about a Christian heel turn. I like him better as a heel, but he's actually getting really over as a face right now. In any case, it's good to see Christian having bigger matches these days. Whatever happens, I think this WILL lead to an Edge vs. Christian one-on-one match for the title, and Christian ending up the WHC, not necessarily in that order either.

merhardt03
03-30-2011, 02:03 PM
Hes too over as a face & why would he turn heel giving ADR the title. If anyones to turn heel Id see it as Edge. But that only my opinion. Id rather see ADR somehow getting the title, making him the 4th 1st time champion of the year, others being Miz, Ziggler & Anderson. After that, insert Christian into a title match at Er or OTL.

HBK4ever
03-30-2011, 02:33 PM
I don't see really Christian turning heel this sunday ( Maybe next week on Smackdown )

Robstar
03-30-2011, 02:56 PM
This may get merged but ...

Edge is a better heel than Christian imo. So my set up would be Christian tries to help but gets it wrong, on next weeks Smackdown Edge snaps and attacks him.

Edit: plus a face Christian still leaves open a Christian ADR feud at a ppv

I agree with this 100%. Edge is a much better heel than Christian and if they feuded Christian would better carry the face role. If it was the other way around, Edge would be too over and there'd be no mileage out of a feud.

Lance Storm
03-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Hes too over as a face & why would he turn heel giving ADR the title. If anyones to turn heel Id see it as Edge. But that only my opinion. Id rather see ADR somehow getting the title, making him the 4th 1st time champion of the year, others being Miz, Ziggler & Anderson. After that, insert Christian into a title match at Er or OTL.

Edge bounce from face to heel frequently. They need not to turn him heel. This isn't TNA where you can turn face, heel, face within one tv taping.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
03-30-2011, 11:28 PM
I think turning Christian heel is a bad move. I don't see him getting over very well in a heel heavy company as it is. He is better off getting over as a Face. As tired as I am with Edge changing roles constantly, I'd rather see him go heel on Christian for costing him the championship at Mania than the other way around.

Tommy Thunder
03-31-2011, 12:02 AM
I'd rather Christian stay face for now. He gets great pops. Edge is getting pretty big pops at the moment too, he can play a face just as good as heel IMO.
I'm not sure where this feud is going. I was hoping for a 3 way at Mania, but it now looks like it will either be a heel turn for Christian, or it's going to set up a 3 way at Extreme Rules. If Del Rio wins though, I think we could see a proper E&C reunion, a run with the tag belts, and a revival off the tag division (Del Rio would move on to feud with someone else).
Either way, I can see Edge or Del Rio winning at Mania.

SilverGhost
03-31-2011, 03:17 PM
Christian turning would be good for later. I like the idea for Edge and Christian to face each other for the WHC.( more in a TLC match)

As long as Christian will get the gold....I could careless if he is heel or face. Having the WHC will make Christian way more solid.

maddogg336
04-03-2011, 02:33 PM
I feel it in my gut that kofi kingston and christian will turn heel soon.

Kofi. Tonight they loose against the corre and kofigets tired of loosing so he attacks santino. If he dont turn heel tonight then he will on smackdown or when he gets drafted to raw.

Christian. I think he will screw edge or attack him after he beats adr.

What are your thoughts????

rko619
04-03-2011, 02:35 PM
kofi maybe but i smell e and c reuniting at sumerslam to face clay and adr for ic and whc title

BoycottTNA
04-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Kofi is only turning heel if he moves to raw I think, a heel turn on SD with Cody, Drew, Wade, ADR, Brodus, (Christian or Edge) is a little congested

Krysys
04-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Kofi is only turning heel if he moves to raw I think, a heel turn on SD with Cody, Drew, Wade, ADR, Brodus, (Christian or Edge) is a little congested

Agreed ^^^^

Automatic
04-03-2011, 02:48 PM
What we need are face turns.

BoycottTNA
04-03-2011, 02:50 PM

Agree with this.

Miz might turn face at some point later in the year imo

Pumpkinhead
04-03-2011, 02:51 PM
I hope Kofi does his character has got stale

Krysys
04-03-2011, 02:56 PM
I hope Kofi does his character has got stale

He's not the only one

ToWhomItConcerns.
04-03-2011, 03:12 PM
i'm pretty much on the "christian will turn heel tonight" bandwagon.

so much so that in the WM prediction thread i predicted ADR would win tonight by pinfall.

will he? hell idk. maybe not. i wouldn't be surprised either way.

Rich Cranium
04-03-2011, 03:15 PM
I don't see Kofi turning heel tonight but it should happen at a later time to 'spice' up his image!

Krysys
04-03-2011, 03:20 PM
I don't see Kofi turning heel tonight but it should happen at a later time to 'spice' up his image!

Make him tweener, let him show that aggression he showed during his feuds with Orton and Ziggler

Jayoholic
04-03-2011, 03:31 PM

Thank you! Soon, everyone's going to be evil.

SESAfro
04-03-2011, 03:31 PM
He's not the only one
Yeah, but we like him the most.

HBK
04-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Christan i believe will turn heel tonight as well, but yes WWE needs more faces raw and smackdown both have like 2-3 guys who can fight for the top championship for both brands, unless they push some guys like JOMO!!!! lol

hollywoodrock
04-03-2011, 04:20 PM
i think thats the MAIN reason cena hasnt turned heel yet.......they would only have orton and HHH as the faces on raw and no1 else

HBK
04-03-2011, 04:22 PM
i think thats the MAIN reason cena hasnt turned heel yet.......they would only have orton and HHH as the faces on raw and no1 else

no that is the reason why

Rich Cranium
04-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Should Jericho come back face or heel?

BoycottTNA
04-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Should Jericho come back face or heel?

Given the current ratio - face

Automatic
04-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Given the current ratio - face

Second that, although I like him more as a heel.

Pumpkinhead
04-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Jericho sholud return face maybe for another with the title, he has never be champion when he is face

merhardt03
04-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Kofi to turn heel for sure. He has become so stale. Wheres that aggression that he has had before. I am so against the Christian heel turn though. And for Jericho, Face for sure. Seems to be unaminous lol

Blitzkriegfan
04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
Hey guys, first thread here. With Jack Swagger being drafted to RAW and his recent face turn indications, do you think he has the potential to push onto the next level with a change in disposition? I've not heard him cut a face promo before, not sure if he's portrayed a face character in developmental before? In my opinion, his promos would need a little improvement for this change to really benefit him. They're not bad, but a little more passion needed I think. I could really see the whole "All-American American" thing working in his favour as a face, maybe more so than how much it works as a heel gimmick. Possibly use him in feuds with international superstars, to get the "USA" thing going for him, kinda like they used to with characters like Hacksaw Jim Duggan, but a bit more subtle. Any thoughts guys?

Xizzer
04-30-2011, 08:50 AM
Hello guys..
If you were in charge of WWE; who would you currently turn face/heel? Only by the roster right now.

I'd turn face:
Zack Ryder (I think he could be a awesome face)
Ted Dibase

Heel:
John Cena
kofi kingston

..More will come :P

Let's hear yours

Tommy Thunder
04-30-2011, 09:06 AM
Hi, and welcome to the forums :)

Heel turns:
Cena heel turn needs to happen sometime, but I see why WWE are holding it off (merch sales etc).
Kofi as a heel would be interesting to see. His character needs something new.
Khali needs to turn heel. He's awful in the ring, but at least you can take him seriously as a heel!!
Chris Masters. I can't see him going much further than he is now as a face, as a heel, he has the potential to go to the top IMO.

Face turns:
Di-Biase needs something new asap!!
Jack Swagger maybe?
A Zack Ryder face turn could be interesting.

The Brown One
04-30-2011, 09:11 AM
Hey.

Heel turn: * Kofi Kingston-as a change of pace
* The Big Show-as a change of pace..even a tweener (like Kane) would be cool
* Eve-just to see how it would turn out
* Gail Kim-maybe she will be taken more seriously and made to look like a woman's wrestler rather than eye-candy like the rest of them if she turns heel

Face turn: *The Miz-in a while. You know people want to cheer for him :)
* Wade Barrett-I can imagine people getting on his side
* Cody Rhodes-in a while. See The Miz

xAzureSkye
04-30-2011, 09:21 AM
Hey.

Heel turn: * Kofi Kingston-as a change of pace
* The Big Show-as a change of pace..even a tweener (like Kane) would be cool
* Eve-just to see how it would turn out
* Gail Kim-maybe she will be taken more seriously and made to look like a woman's wrestler rather than eye-candy like the rest of them if she turns heel

Face turn: *The Miz-in a while. You know people want to cheer for him :)
* Wade Barrett-I can imagine people getting on his side
* Cody Rhodes-in a while. See The Miz

Gail was a great heel back in 2003/2004 because she changed her style and started doing unique and innovative submissions so i would love to see heel Gail again

Xizzer
04-30-2011, 09:26 AM
Just thought of another interesting face turn.. Drew Mcintyre? :)
Tommy Thunder: Jack Swagger as a face could also be kinda interesting, although I think he does an awesome heel job.. he also at times, have some great heat.. :)

Sinliner
04-30-2011, 09:32 AM
Only have one, Db turning heel would be epic if done right, and if he got really really aggresive and started tapping people out left right and centre.

MinistryOfDarkness
04-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Just thought of another interesting face turn.. Drew Mcintyre? :)

^^^^^ This! But he plays a great heel, I would have marked out for a McIntyre/Orton feud on SD! We'll wait and see what happens.

A.Graham
04-30-2011, 10:38 AM
I can see Swagger turning face at extreme rules and i would also like to see Daniel Brian turn heel

SheamusRioMcintyre
04-30-2011, 10:45 AM
Ryder, Sheamus, Mcintyre as Face

Cena, Bryan as Heel

tshizzy34
04-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Cena needs to turn heel, nuff said!

dres1214
04-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Zach Ryder is a heel? I figured with his popularity of his youtube show that was his way of turning face.
The Miz will turn sometime in the near future, maybe to see how well he can carry himself and also if Miz does well he can be the new posterboy of WWE thus leaving a heel turn for Cena....I am no Miz mark, but for some reason I will say that Miz at one point in his career will be the face of WWE.

HeelTurn
04-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Heel Turns:
*Kofi Kingston
*John Morrison
*Daniel Bryan
*Gail Kim
*Natlaya

Face Turns:
*Sheamus
*Ted Dibiase
*Maryse
*Zack Ryder

These would all add something fresh and different to the shows, as most have not been heel/face in the WWE, and JoMo desperately needs to turn, he was so much better as a heel.

jordan1995
04-30-2011, 12:25 PM
ezekiel jackson face turn for a rivalry with wade barrett

HCollins-TNA1
04-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Hello guys..
If you were in charge of WWE; who would you currently turn face/heel? Only by the roster right now.

I'd turn face:
Zack Ryder (I think he could be a awesome face)
Ted Dibase

Heel:
John Cena
kofi kingston

..More will come :P

Let's hear yours

I'm not sure if DiBease could work as a face..... unless he a complete opposite of his dad persona....

Rockstar83
04-30-2011, 01:16 PM
Heel Turns:
*John Morrison (He isn't going anywhere as a face, a heel for a few months should work but not Main Title stuff since he has Melina holding him back.)
*Daniel Bryan (Anything can work I hated the VIRGIN gimmick angle they did)
* Jericho (What ever brand he jumps on to doesn't matter Love his promo's)

Face Turns:
* Zack Ryder (His Youtube shows are funny, loved to see him go face)
* Jackson (This guy can work better as a face then heel honestly)
* Ted DiBaise (Cody is a great Heel, Ted need to go face and feud with Cody)

helmsley
04-30-2011, 01:44 PM
i think that daniel bryan NEEDS to be heel, aso would like to se morrison heel, orton heel, hhh heel, christian heel, and mcintyre face, miz face, swagger face, the corre face

charmingone28
04-30-2011, 01:53 PM
I see Sheamus becoming a face soon The Miz too they keep trying to get people to boo these two but you can see most people like them too much

tad locust
04-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Face Turns : Ryder Dibiase Miz Mcinyre Swagger.Heel Turns : Cena JoMo Big Show Bryan Christian Bourne.

tdp
04-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Heel: 1. Orton (i HATE him as anything but) 2/3. Show and Kane (they could be the biggest and baddest team ever) 4. Cena (he's done just about everything else, he's very stale)

Face: 1. Big Zeke (destroy the corre and the fans will love him) 2. Punk (drop the nexus and fued with miz for the belt) **Side note: I think it's clear but I'm sooooo tired of the nexus and corre, they could've been real good but wwe dropped the ball.
3. Daniel Bryan (it's about the only way I can take this guy seriously again, give him a "rabid wolverine" type gimmick)

If you don't even appear on raw or smackdown you don't even belong in this convo. *coughs* ryder.

Gappodum
05-01-2011, 05:18 AM
People they should keep Face:
Rey Mysterio ( Cannot see him as a heel never been one i don't think)
Sin Cara ( next coming of Rey will keep fans amazed for years)
Santino Marella ( Idiot type of character will keep fans entertained)
Kelly Kelly
Jerry Lawler ( Best Face commentator)
Booker T
Christian ( works good as both but need baby face for SD)
Big Show

Who they should keep Heel:
Michael Cole (brings huge amount of heat)
Vickie Gurrerreo ( same as Cole)
Mark Henry ( Makes a good crush enemy type person)
R Truth ( Bad boy type heel)
Alberto Del Rio ( Awesome as heel should be pushed more)
The Miz ( selling as a heel)

Face Turns:
Sheamus ( could be a face world heavyweight champ)
Justin Gabriel (turn on Heath and Wade)
Big Zeke ( same as Gabriel)
Dolph Ziggler
Tyler Reks (surfer persona)

Heel Turns:
John Cena ( Probably won't happen)
Kofi Kingston
Goldust
JTG
Yoshi Tatsu
Triple H ( one last run as a heel)

MP.Brouser
05-01-2011, 09:11 AM
I should turn cena heel.

shanethewolf
05-01-2011, 11:10 AM
I'd turn Morrison heel. He was so much better as a heel because he could act cocky and back it up, which draws so much heat.

Orton should NEVER be a babyface. He's probably the best heel in the business today and a natural.

Cena - he needs a change and if handled well, a heel turn could be epic. I'd have him gradually grow bitter and resentful towards the fans who boo him or who side with The Rock. I'd have him show less mercy towards his opponents, leaving them hurt or being carried out on stretchers, while he shrugs his shoulders, then have him just out for himself, destroying everyone in his path. Like Superman, he's a great guy to have on your side, but the worst enemy you could imagine.

Spear-O-Matic
05-01-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm not sure if DiBease could work as a face..... unless he a complete opposite of his dad persona....

Ted DiBiase Jr.: The Philanthropist... I could POSSIBLY see it...

Spear-O-Matic
05-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Heel Turns:
*John Morrison (He isn't going anywhere as a face, a heel for a few months should work but not Main Title stuff since he has Melina holding him back.)
*Daniel Bryan (Anything can work I hated the VIRGIN gimmick angle they did)
* Jericho (What ever brand he jumps on to doesn't matter Love his promo's)

Face Turns:
* Zack Ryder (His Youtube shows are funny, loved to see him go face)
* Jackson (This guy can work better as a face then heel honestly)
* Ted DiBaise (Cody is a great Heel, Ted need to go face and feud with Cody)

Technically this would be unnecessary.. He left as a heel if you don't remember. I'd rather him come back as a tweener. Have the smart ass, Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah attitude all over again.

Final_Silence
05-02-2011, 08:41 PM
If there was better faces, more of a variety and people who could carry it, think two man power trip type thing. Cena and Orton go heel as a tag and go on a rampage. Would make interesting story if there was better faces, unfortunately not.

TempestH
05-03-2011, 04:22 AM
I'd like to see Jericho as a hybrid of Y2J and his recent heel character, using his big words to insult the heels instead of the faces.

The Miz is perfectly capable of being a Rock or Y2J-like "insult comic" face. I can see him verbally bitchslapping any heel and then ending it with "BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ, AND I'M....AWESOME!!!!!!"

Dolph Ziggler, Vickie, Chavo, Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder should all turn face and form an alliance with Christian,(a loose comic relief alliance like Team ECK consisting of the former La Familia members.

I'd like to see Michael Tarver, Skip Sheffield, Darren Young, and Daniel Bryan form a "Wolfpac" version of the Nexus to take on the Nexus and the Corre.

Johnny Curtis can be given the "Alex Riley Treatment" and become a sidekick to the heel R-Truth.

JTG: JTG's pairing with Jacob Novak on NXT should lead to a full on heel turn and the forming of a Heel version of Cryme Tyme.

Kane works better as a heel.

Vladimir Kozlov should turn on Santino, blaming him for holding him back from "elite competition." Possible reforming of his team with Ezekiel Jackson.

I was thinking Evan Bourne could stay face, but put him in a couple with a heel Kharma. Make Kharma an abusive girlfriend to the much smaller Bourne.

I can see The Rock as a cocky heel who puts himself over as "the guy who made wrestling cool" and claiming that the business declined without him. He could even start bullying the younger wrestlers like Evan Bourne or Daniel Bryanaround (similar to Taker's Big Evil angle), and maybe one of these guys could get a huge upset over The Rock just like Hurricane got in 2003.

brewer314
05-03-2011, 09:11 PM
I can see The Rock as a cocky heel who puts himself over as "the guy who made wrestling cool" .

Of course you can "see that", anybody with access to youtube can.
His heel persona is what made him.

zrdt12
05-04-2011, 01:18 AM
Jericho will return a face (previously was heel). At some point would love to see him take on Punk and let him push Punk to the top (even though he's already the best when Jericho is gone.) This should be heavily comedic (if used correctly) and they could even both be tweeners and still have an amazing thing going.
McIntyre turn face
Gabriel turn face
Punk turn face

Christian heel turn? Mostly his entire wwe career he was a heel.
Morrison heel turn

fwiw @ppl saying HHH heel turn, he currently wrestled as a heel against Taker. Or at least that's what WWE wanted me to believe. Unless it's for something really big, I don't see a HHH return any time soon.

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Taken from the main page of: www.wrestlezone.com

Exclusive: WWE Writers Waiting For "Another Shakeup"
by Nick Paglino
May 09, 2011

WrestleZone has learned that John Morrison's neck injury has sparked a major concern backstage in WWE, as a number of writers are worried about WWE Chairman Vince McMahon's post-Draft thought process.

"Some of the writers feel that Vince is all of a sudden not happy with the rosters again," a key WWE insider revealed exclusively to WrestleZone this evening, "and we've already done the draft!"

Vince is reportedly also not happy with the current babyface/heel rosters, and thinks there are several people "on the wrong side of the fence."

Our source predicts Vince will "either make wholesale changes, and then initiate a period of recovery from the confusion," or he will "take a long term approach, perhaps book out SummerSlam, and start the long process of getting the level of interest back on common ground."

Hmmm... that certainly would be an interesting scenario. I wonder how it's going to play out on TV and I wonder who VKM is thinking about switching up? It looks like THE 'E may be listening to us after all? Thoughts? Opinions?

scobie
05-10-2011, 08:55 AM
when you look at the current raw roster now, the only main event players that are faces are probably john cena and rey mysterio, obviously you have the rock and triple H, but in terms of full time faces, it only leaves the two of them, and unless there going to push someone like kofi into the main event, they need someone else to carry the load as a face on raw, and i dont mean the big show lol
personally, put cm punk into the wwe title feud and work towards turning mason ryan face, sort of like batista did when evolution disolved

thejman93
05-10-2011, 09:00 AM
I always said they were watching us!

Fasinating stuff, why not turn Punk? I know he works better as a heel but a turn would get him into the main event picture and, in turn, make him happy.

scobie
05-10-2011, 09:09 AM
definitely would be happy to turn cm punk face again, just think it would be an easier option to turn mason ryan but you can never tell with WWE lol, on the current raw roster, what about dolph ziggler as a face? I'm never convinced by rey mysterio in the main event picture anymore, and looks like he'll be feuding with r-truth now that JOMO's out injured

thejman93
05-10-2011, 09:43 AM
definitely would be happy to turn cm punk face again, just think it would be an easier option to turn mason ryan but you can never tell with WWE lol, on the current raw roster, what about dolph ziggler as a face? I'm never convinced by rey mysterio in the main event picture anymore, and looks like he'll be feuding with r-truth now that JOMO's out injured

I've never been a big Ziggler fan but he's definently talented enough to do it. I'm just not buying Mason Ryan yet...

scobie
05-10-2011, 09:56 AM
fair enough man, we know raw is face light and if there not going to turn someone face, and the option to bring someone over from smackdown, i'd bring over someone like christian, saying he wanted a fresh start after loosing the whc or something like that, IMO opinion the WWE roster is slightly weak right now, no taker, triple H, JOMO or edge!
thats alot of main event talent to not have again or at the moment, going to have to really push someone through quickly asap

tshizzy34
05-10-2011, 10:00 AM
Turn Mason Ryan Face. Turn CM Punk Face or at least start using him properly. Ziggler I would be ok either way with him.

Automatic
05-10-2011, 12:32 PM
They need to elevate mid-card faces instead of turning the heels they have now.

Lowki
05-10-2011, 12:34 PM
A good way to turn Ryan face is to have him "attacked" by big show and kane after a match and say that he's out for a few weeks. In that time, Otunga and McGillicutty turn on Punk. Then several weeks later it's a handicap match and at some point have Ryan return and help punk out. I can see Punk and Ryan helping each other because in his first few weeks, every time he spoke, it was in defence of punk. ("faith" [in punk]; Punk will not be eliminated from the rumble [when otunga was questioning if punk can last long enough to have the nexus come in to help] etc)

charmingone28
05-10-2011, 01:26 PM
It almost looked as if last night they were trying to push Alberto Del Rio into a face with him and Ricardo beating up on Miz and the crowd loving every minute of it

MattElder
05-10-2011, 01:35 PM
There is maybe 1 person, and i always prefered him as a face...

RAW IS JERICHO

68wPayne
05-10-2011, 01:45 PM
I think SmackDown's main event scene is the one they should be worrying about, right now they have Christian, Orton, Mark Henry, and looks like Great Khali. They need to just get rid of Khali, he does absolutely nothing for the product except make the Indian population happy to have one of their own, he already reminds me of the way Andre the Giant walked around towards the end of his career. The way I would do SmackDown's main event scene is have the faces be Christian, Daniel Bryan, and Randy Orton (works better as a face but right now SmackDown is limited on faces) and the heels be Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes, and Sheamus. That would at least give them time to get some people built up to the mid card and start looking like credible threats to the title. Tyson Kidd, Ted DiBiasi, and Trent Baretta need to be pushed to the US title scene with Zeke, Barrett, and Sin Cara. Leave the Usos and Gabriel and Slater to take care of SmackDown's tag division along with Kane, and I don't see anywhere poor Yoshi Tatsu and Chavo can fit except enhancement talent for Jinder Mahal

Scottland
05-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Interesting situation with Vince & the WWE. But to be completely frank, WWE should be worried greatly. Their roster is extremely weak & it's not improving. WWE needs to find great talent & the overwhelming majority of young talent currently in WWE are not the total packages by any stretch. I mean if Barrett, Sheamus, Morrison, Miz, Del Rio, Sin Cara, Ryan, Swagger & such are the future? Then WWE is heading into some serious problems & are looking at a weak run into the future even more so. All these guys have talent but they all lack in certain qualities which those qualities are either you have them or you don't. Personally, none of them are great future faces for the company (Miz is more of a representer type of WWE but not the full-fledge face of the company by any means). None of these guys are real draws in terms of the overall picture. WWE needs to find it's future's face(s) but it's not going to be any of the young talents that are their now.

MattElder
05-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Interesting situation with Vince & the WWE. But to be completely frank, WWE should be worried greatly. Their roster is extremely weak & it's not improving. WWE needs to find great talent & the overwhelming majority of young talent currently in WWE are not the total packages by any stretch. I mean if Barrett, Sheamus, Morrison, Miz, Del Rio, Sin Cara, Ryan & such are the future? Then WWE is heading into some serious problems & are looking at a weak run into the future even more so. All these guys have talent but they all lack in certain qualities & personally, none of them are great future faces for the company as none of them are real draws in terms of the overall picture. WWE needs to find it's future's face but it's not going to be any of the young talents that are there now.

seems to me they need AJ or Mr Anderson..............Kennedy

Scottland
05-10-2011, 02:39 PM
seems to me they need AJ or Mr Anderson..............Kennedy

AJ is a talented guy but Kennedy is a damn joke. I'm glad Orton screwed him over even though Kennedy did it to himself. But don't tell Kennedy that.

68wPayne
05-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Interesting situation with Vince & the WWE. But to be completely frank, WWE should be worried greatly. Their roster is extremely weak & it's not improving. WWE needs to find great talent & the overwhelming majority of young talent currently in WWE are not the total packages by any stretch. I mean if Barrett, Sheamus, Morrison, Miz, Del Rio, Sin Cara, Ryan & such are the future? Then WWE is heading into some serious problems & are looking at a weak run into the future even more so. All these guys have talent but they all lack in certain qualities & personally, none of them are great future faces for the company as none of them are real draws in terms of the overall picture. WWE needs to find it's future's face but it's not going to be any of the young talents that are there now.

I am a firm believer that the future of the WWE (if they are smart) lies in the hands of Tyler Black. He has the look, the charisma, and the talent to be the next top dog of WWE. They really shouldn't put him in NXT if that is what they are planning on doing, they should have in explode onto the scene and take out Cena or Orton or something like that.

Anyrysm
05-10-2011, 03:05 PM
I think turning Ziggler could be great. He breaks off his "partnership" with Vicky, she gets pissed and joins up with another wrestler to take Ziggler out. The only reason Ziggler gets so much heat is because of Vicky anyway, so the turn would be relatively simple. Maybe a feud with McIntyre or a run at the U.S. Championship.

Mr. McMahon
05-10-2011, 03:09 PM
turn this guy heel, turn that guy face will not really do anything.

get rid of the brand extension.

thejman93
05-10-2011, 03:12 PM
turn this guy heel, turn that guy face will not really do anything.

get rid of the brand extension.

Only problem with that is the midcard would be one big mess.

dres1214
05-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Only problem with that is the midcard would be one big mess.

If they do it right, then possibly there wont be an issue. I am a firm believer that the Cruiser Weight title should be brought back. If they have that title then the mid carders wont get lost in the shuffle. Vince just needs to appreciate the mid carders they put just as much effort as the main eventers if not more trying to impress the politics in WWE.

imswm
05-10-2011, 03:48 PM
It almost looked as if last night they were trying to push Alberto Del Rio into a face with him and Ricardo beating up on Miz and the crowd loving every minute of it

Figures--he's the most natural heel out of the entire semi-fresh lot. But luckily Zeke J has turned and thus the entire industry can breathe a collective sigh of relief, knowing how much more important it is to push another musclehead and make Barrett even weaker in the process.

Ruthless_Aggression
05-10-2011, 09:46 PM
With Raw having a massive overload of heels right now, and to make matters worse, the few faces that are on Raw are also desired to turn heel as well. But as there can be no good without evil, vice-versa goes the same way. So who (at a main event level) do you think should turn face (or otherwise should be pushed to the top tier or moved from Smackdown) to balance the heel/face ratio over on Raw? I, myself, think the Miz would be an over face if done properly, that way, CM Punk, ADR, Dolph Ziggler, and R-Truth(maybe) won't get lost in the shuffle as much.

PandaMassacre
05-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Alex Riley. I know it sounds stupid, but it would make the most sense to me.

Edit: Sorry. I missed the main event part. Umm.... I think CM Punk should have another face run.

Bodom
05-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Weren't we just discussing who needs to turn?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?6328-Something-Very-Interesting-Is-Getting-Ready-To-Happen-To-THE-E...

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 10:06 PM
CM Punk- Turn face. Obviously, they don't have anything for him rather then being put in a feud with Big Show and Kane so I think it would be a good idea to turn him back face and feud him with the likes of R-Truth, Del Rio, Ziggler, or Miz.

Lamar8902
05-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Look anyway u put it wwe is getting predictable and BORING I am a huge wrestling fan and love da E but it's gotten bad and even if they change heel or faces back and forth at the end of the day there's going to be da same main eventers and world champions (John Cena Randy orton) it's still going to be da same cause Vince if dis is true Vince is going to change his mind again and again and again cause he wants da wwe to be about Cena and orton no one else he doesn't believe the others can carry da E same shit different day

tshizzy34
05-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Alex Riley. I know it sounds stupid, but it would make the most sense to me.

Edit: Sorry. I missed the main event part. Umm.... I think CM Punk should have another face run.

With all the fighting the Miz and A-Ri have been doing lately, including all the name calling, and Miz calling him stupid it's just a matter of time before Riley either leaves Miz or turns on him, probably costing him a title. I just hope they don't wind up having a Miz/Riley feud that would blow.

tad locust
05-10-2011, 10:41 PM
I think theres a possibility of ADR turning Face since hes not in a feud as of right now.Alot of people might disagree but I think he would make a good one.

Polly-Pablo
05-10-2011, 10:51 PM
I know this is probably a far off dream on my part, but I'd like to see Jericho come back as a face.....