PDA

View Full Version : Superstars You Want To Turn Heel/Face

Pages : 1 [2]

tshizzy34
05-10-2011, 11:21 PM
I know this is probably a far off dream on my part, but I'd like to see Jericho come back as a face.....

I would just like to see Jericho come back period. Preferably face but I'm ok with heel as well.

2bluntsup
05-10-2011, 11:24 PM
FOR RAW:I would love to see Jack Swagger as a face, Kofi Kingston as a WWE contender, Drew Mcintyre as a face and Mason Ryan as a Face. and a big oush for Chris Masters.
FOR SMACKDOWN: I would like to see The Miz lose in a Loser leaves Raw Match and he comes over as a face or heel, A big push for Ezekiel Jackson, Zack Ryder comes over from Raw, and Evan Bourne to Smackdown.

Polly-Pablo
05-10-2011, 11:26 PM
I would just like to see Jericho come back period. Preferably face but I'm ok with heel as well.

We can but hope! Seriously...I prefer him as a face *still laugh at that 'Me.Want.Title.Match segment*, I don't really like him as heel, but at this point, I'd take either just to see him back!

2bluntsup
05-10-2011, 11:27 PM
i would just like to see jericho come back period. Preferably face but i'm ok with heel as well.

this also would balanc out the "e"

Rich Cranium
05-10-2011, 11:37 PM
this also would balanc out the "e"

I agree as there are too many heels/tweeners

LMPunker
05-11-2011, 04:18 AM
the lack of faces on raw means del rio might be on over the limit unless he faces kofi for the united states title but that would be a backward step for del rio,think punk should turn face if this feud with kane and big show doesnt end up making him a tag champion with mason ryan,becuase before the draft and rtruths turn punk was getting 15 mins of air time which is quite a lot for a 2 hour show and 2 weeks in a row hes had like 5 minutes and he didnt compete on both feel hes getting lost in the shuffle

CMhuw24
05-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Turn Miz Face, he has the perfect mic skills for it. He reminds me kinda like Cena in the way how hes not a great wrestler but hes amazing on the mic.
And while your all saying ADR and Punk, ADR is a rich mexican heel, its too early for his character to develop to a face, and Punk, is my favourite heel in the world, the man is simply amazing.

I beleive the Miz with the correct character change and push could be a future face of WWE.

Rich Cranium
05-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Looks as though we may have a face turn from Big Zeke as he is feuding internally with the Corre.

StevenT8481
05-11-2011, 12:13 PM
the best i could possibly see happening is The Miz turning face...(seeing as how the WWE LOVES him)
and maybe Dolph, him turning on Vicki would be a huge crowd pleaser, which in turn would make him an automatic face.
CM Punk and ADR are just too good of heels to turn face.
And Truth just turned heel so don't expect another turn from him for awhile.

ihearvoices
05-11-2011, 01:10 PM
The reason why it so much Heels in WWE right now is because Vince is trying to put guys over and build up a more stronger main event div. and the best way to put wrestlers over fast is turning them heel for a while til they get good enough on the mic and in ring and also hated by the crowd so when they do turn face they would be view as main eventers but at the same time have the right skills and be very over with the fans already....So i believe onces guys start improving ex. the miz we will be seeing alot of Face turning and alot of guys turning back heel ex. Randy

Ruthless_Aggression
05-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Here's some of my rough ideas of new faces on RAW.

Miz (turn face)
Drew Mcintyre (turn face and could be a new Randy Orton)
Zack Ryder (Being Cena's little buddy can easily make him over with the kids)
Curt Hawkins (Using Edge's departure as a way to get the reuniting Edgeheads over with the crowd)
Chris Masters (His push was gonna happen after WM wasn't it?)
Chris Jericho (No one will boo his return so it would be hard to bring him in as a heel)
Skip Sheiffeld (Never actually watched him on NXT and always stood out as a heel when I gritted my teeth watching Nexus beat everyone up, but still looking forward to what he can do)
Batista and Lashley (Hearing rumors here that they might return, I'd thought I'd add them to the last bit of my suggestions)

People who should stay heel are...
CM Punk: Needs no explanation
Alberto Del Rio: See CM Punk
Jack Swagger: Associating with Michael Cole makes you hated 4 life!
Dolph Ziggler: Being backed by Vickie Guerrero is like a gold mine of heat. If they bring in his brother and she manages them as a new tag team, it would be dynamite.

NWOMyGawd
05-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Y2J returns. Feuds with CM Punk eventually bringing both into the WWE title picture. Keep ADR feuding with Cena until Summerslam where he can win the title. There is bound to be another gimmick PPV after Summerslam. Make it a Six Way match between CM Punk, Y2J, ADR, John Cena, The Miz and Rey Mysterio. Would set up a very good main event match (could be better without Cena...but there is no way that he wouldnt be involved.) You still have Taker and HHH to have for their part time appearances.
On Smackdown, I see Orton going heel as I don't think that Christian would go over as a heel too well right now. The fans are really behind him and he seems to get one of the biggest pops whenever he comes out now. Bring Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and Big Zeke into the main event picture and we have ourselves something to work with.
Just some thoughts.

dondorian
05-12-2011, 08:04 AM
i dont agree with what anyone is saying........Y2J is a perfect heel it just works ill give you something he can be an awesome tweener hes got heel written all over him but like someone did say he is also a great face so i think the only thing that would work for him if he does return is a tweener character...if he works with a couple of segments with the rock over their hatred with cena could really help wrestlemania......

also i wold never want drew mcintyre to turn face......im a huge drew fan but the only change he can make is a tweener im sorry but if he goes face it woud just ruin his "sinister" image. but i think wwe need to work with the sinister part some more maybe injure someone........like alberto del rio to turn alberto face

Ruthless_Aggression
05-12-2011, 11:32 AM
i dont agree with what anyone is saying........Y2J is a perfect heel it just works ill give you something he can be an awesome tweener hes got heel written all over him but like someone did say he is also a great face so i think the only thing that would work for him if he does return is a tweener character...if he works with a couple of segments with the rock over their hatred with cena could really help wrestlemania......

also i wold never want drew mcintyre to turn face......im a huge drew fan but the only change he can make is a tweener im sorry but if he goes face it woud just ruin his "sinister" image. but i think wwe need to work with the sinister part some more maybe injure someone........like alberto del rio to turn alberto face

Not saying Drew should become a hand shaking/baby kissing babyface, but I think turning tweenerish face could be a good push. Revive his storyline with Kelly Kelly and make it similar to the Test (RIP)/Stacy Keibler angle. Kinda like a beauty and the beast type thing (bad analogy but you get what I'm saying).

68wPayne
05-12-2011, 11:38 AM
I have seen some of Drew McIntyre's stuff from Scotland on YouTube as Thee Drew Gallaway and I have to say he is funny as hell and would be a great face. He kinda reminded me of a Scottish Val Venis the way he talked about women and whatnot. I think he would be a great main event face over on SmackDown cause they really need another face in the main event, they only have Christian and Randy might be turning heel cause of taking to title from Christian, I dunno though.

SgtGohan
05-12-2011, 12:13 PM
i really like RA's idea of having zack ryder as cena's buddy. it would atleast give him airtime

pauldwku
05-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Turng Face:
The Miz
Ezekiel Jackson
Mason Ryan

Turning Heel:
Great Khali
Vladimir Kozlov
Big Show

TempestH
05-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Dolph Ziggler: He goes back to the "Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler" gimmick, but he adds in the snarky one-liners from NXT season 4.

Skip Sheffield: He could form a powerhouse tag team with Ezekiel Jackson to take on The Corre

Chavo: Chavo joins Hawkins and Ryder and re-forms La Familia as a Team ECK-like tribute to Edge.

chunkkynutzzz
05-18-2011, 12:23 PM
There should be a team called POWERHOUSE...with Zeke jackson mason ryan Sheffield needs to drop that skip shit..and whatever new no skills big man wwe got to offer ..but be babyfaces..that would be somethin new

Destruction
11-26-2012, 02:21 PM
John Cena :rolleyes:

FLWWEFan
11-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Damn...well since this thread has been dug up. Mine as well give my two cents.

Heel- Brodus Clay...the dancing and music was fun but after some months now I've just about seen enough plus he's getting lost in the fold and doing a lot of jobbing. I wouldn't mind seeing him become the monster we thought he was going to become when fist entering the WWE alongside Alberto Del Rio.

Face- Jack Swagger...let's face it he just doesn't have the look to be a strong heel character. Yeah he actually did draw some pretty decent heat but I think he could become more successful as a face.

Pumpkinhead
11-26-2012, 08:58 PM
I would like to see Orton going back to heel, he is more entertaining as the tough heel, I won't a face Cody also

johnnydropkicks
11-27-2012, 09:13 AM
I want Cena heel.

I wanted Miz face and it looks like that is soon to be happening maybe.

I want Del Rio face at some point.

Bourne heel.

Kofi heel.

Cody face again at some later point.

Tommy Thunder
11-27-2012, 10:52 AM
No I cannot see Sheamus turning to be a fan favortie ever. He does not have the look or the personality for it. He is very effective as a brute bad guy.

Oh how wrong you were here sir.

As for now, I'd say that Jack Swagger and Michael McGullicutty would benefit from a face turn (the latter would benefit from a name change too).
I'd like to see CM Punk turn back face wt the turn of the year.

Tommy Thunder
11-27-2012, 10:53 AM
Randy Orton and Evan Bourne heel turns are also turns I'd like to see.

TempestH
11-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Curt Hawkins should turn face and get back together with Zack Ryder. If neither of them are going to get a serious singles push, then they could easily be a staple of the tag division.

PSOjedi
11-28-2012, 01:44 AM
Turn Heel
John Cena
Randy Orton
Kofi Kingston
Zack Ryder
Evan Bourne (if he ever returns)

Turn Face
Jack Swagger
Dolph Ziggler (after his WHC run)
CM Punk (turned heel too soon)

FLWWEFan
11-28-2012, 07:37 AM
Curt Hawkins should turn face and get back together with Zack Ryder. If neither of them are going to get a serious singles push, then they could easily be a staple of the tag division.

Plenty of people have been calling for this for awhile now. And I think it would work great. Ryder and Hawkins are both great wrestlers, Ryder is pretty over with most of the fans, and both have tagged in the past and are friends and have a good chemistry with each other. He would fit better with Ryder then Santino that's for sure.

captainmoonlight
11-28-2012, 08:04 AM
FACE TURN

Jack Swagger, beard and longer hair, maybe still a little goofy
The Miz, I'd actually keep him as a tweener, siding with good guys in arguments but still taking the mick out of them
CM Punk after his title run, he's not evil enough and far too over at the minute, as soon as he apologises to the crowd he'd be face again

HEEL TURN
Orton, proper boring as a face, i mean boooooooooring
DiBiase, absolutely wasted at the minute
Brodus clay as someone has said
Cena, but not yet