PDA

View Full Version : Time for a different ''Angle''

TheEnigmaticEnigma
02-26-2011, 06:53 PM
I mean come on kurt just go back to wwe your boring in tna plus i want to hear ''you suck'' again :P

Rich Cranium
02-26-2011, 06:56 PM
I think lots of people would like for him to go back to WWE but just like with Sting, it's his choice!

Bodom
02-26-2011, 07:04 PM
I'd rather Kurt just stop wrestling. Period.

If he ever goes back to WWE, I give him less than 3 years till he drops dead.

WWTNA Mark
02-26-2011, 07:07 PM
Well its whether he wants to deal with the schedule WWE has. Its not like he can join WWE within a blink of an eye. Like Richy said, its Angle's choice and he doesn't look like he's going back to WWE anytime soon but never say never I guess.

Necroyeti
02-26-2011, 07:10 PM
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/1088/1294007286602.jpg

The New Guy
02-26-2011, 07:12 PM

I call that post of the day
:)

TheEnigmaticEnigma
02-26-2011, 07:13 PM
on his twitter he said he'd be open to go back to wwe but just not now tna is his choice for now

Bodom
02-26-2011, 07:14 PM
I call that post of the day
:)

I mean seriously.

The man WILL work himself to death.

TheEnigmaticEnigma
02-26-2011, 07:16 PM
I mean seriously.

wwe has a tough schedule, but dont you think thats a bit extreme?

The New Guy
02-26-2011, 07:17 PM
I mean seriously.

Well after his neck start to break if you look at it, I also reached that conclussion.
Still post of the day :)

xCOPELANDx sXe
02-26-2011, 07:21 PM
I don't see him going back to WWE for while but I'm sure he'll end his career there, but the schedule is too hectic for him and he needs rest. I see him taking a break, going back to WWE for a year or 2 and then one day getting into the Hall of Fame

Bodom
02-26-2011, 07:21 PM
wwe has a tough schedule, but dont you think thats a bit extreme?

Not really, because it would happen.

Sucks, but that's the reality of the kind of person Kurt is.

TheEnigmaticEnigma
02-26-2011, 07:26 PM
Not really, because it would happen.

Sucks, but that's the reality of the kind of person Kurt is.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ended his career at tna and went to WWE announcing.

steveorton
02-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Nah one last run in the WWE, wrestle one last match and become a legend, I want him to retire in front of 70,000+ fans he deserves it, I'm jus sayin...

arsenhole
02-26-2011, 07:39 PM

1) wwe's drug policy is a million times more strict than tna's and 2) if kurt were to ever go back he would most definetely negotiate a deal where he would be working a very light schedule so there you're whole theory has been debunked

The Brown One
02-26-2011, 07:40 PM
He seems boring because hes not being used as well as he used to be. Hes got a girlfriend/fiance and a newborn to take care of. You really think wrestling is his #1 priority right now? Like Bodom said though, he'l work himself to death. Hes just THAT DAMN GOOD.

jethro
02-26-2011, 07:55 PM
Didn't he literally hang up his boots in the middle of the ring at against all odds signify his done with wrestling?

WWTNA Mark
02-26-2011, 07:57 PM
Didn't he literally hang up his boots in the middle of the ring at against all odds signify his done with wrestling?

Its kayfabe bro. He isn't done wrestling.

WWTNA Mark
02-26-2011, 08:03 PM
1) wwe's drug policy is a million times more strict than tna's and 2) if kurt were to ever go back he would most definetely negotiate a deal where he would be working a very light schedule so there you're whole theory has been debunked

I'm sorry but what your saying maybe true but I don't think Kurt as that much pull to work a light schedule in WWE. Besides, there is no such thing as working a light schedule in WWE.

The New Guy
02-26-2011, 08:04 PM

1) I think you're talking about WWE health care instead of drug policy
2) And Kurt wanting a lighter schedule was the reason he left WWE

The guy just can't get away of the ring. I respect the hell out of that. But he's killing himself in every match :)

WWTNA Mark
02-26-2011, 08:05 PM
1) I think you're talking about WWE health care instead of drug policy
2) And Kurt wanting a lighter schedule was the reason he left WWE

The guy just can't get away of the ring. I respect the hell out of that. But he's killing himself in every match :)

Pretty much this.

Dax
02-26-2011, 09:38 PM
I don't think anyone has a right to say what his current health condition is, but I do know that Kurt's dedication is amazing and my respect for him continues to grow.

merhardt03
02-27-2011, 04:41 PM
Kurt will come back to the WWE around the time of his Hall Of Fame induction in X years. Ha. Hes been very verbal about WWE & is pretty adamant that he will never return there. But I just listed the one "angle" that Angle will come back to WWE for.

Spear-O-Matic
02-28-2011, 05:06 PM

Your damned right WWE's is more strict! I mean, theirs actually exists!