PDA

View Full Version : Delirious

Rich Cranium
02-26-2011, 11:10 AM
I notice upon reading many Indy threads that the name Delirious is rarely mentioned. I have seen clips of this guy and besides the bizzare ways of him, his technical skills seem pretty damn good imo. Is there a reason that his name is avoided? Is it taboo or something?

The New Guy
02-26-2011, 04:06 PM
I notice upon reading many Indy threads that the name Delirious is rarely mentioned. I have seen clips of this guy and besides the bizzare ways of him, his technical skills seem pretty damn good imo. Is there a reason that his name is avoided? Is it taboo or something?

This guy is gold
His promos always make me laugh
But I haven't seen him in a while. Last time I knew about him he was feuding with Aries, Titus and Kenny King
I also heard he was booking ROH...
Well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcAjxbstJpo

Necroyeti
02-26-2011, 05:03 PM
I just... don't really mark for Delirious at all.

For me, he's one of those indie guys (like Christopher Daniels or Jimmy Jacobs) who I think are more than solid in the ring and have decent gimmicks... but ultimately I never seem to give a shit about most of their matches.

Kashdinero
02-26-2011, 07:22 PM

I'm actually a big fan of the guy, his bizzare ways have always cracked me up! As The New Guy pointed out he's currently booking RoH (with a little help from Corny), and he's not doing too bad at it. Granted, he's no Gabe Sapolsky but he can't be worse than Adam Pearce!
I first saw him about six years ago, and he had a series of matches with Matt "Evan Bourne" Sydall that need to be seen in full to truly appreciate how good they were back then. He's slowed down a step or two since then, and most of his matches are filled with comedy spots which is a bit of a shame. To tell the truth I thought he was destined for WWE/TNA, but I thought that about Jimmy "Indie's 4 Lyfe" Jacobs!
He was never gonna be a world beater, so I'm sure he's completly happy booking RoH.

Overall, I'd say that he probably gets ignored as he doesn't do much these days on screen.

Rich Cranium
03-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Did Delirious really used to be an auctioneer? Now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense when you listen to the ramblings and can make out some words!

Kashdinero
03-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Did Delirious really used to be an auctioneer? Now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense when you listen to the ramblings and can make out some words!

AndherewehavealovelyAJABALABAJIBAJABTHOSSHHUBSGcan igettwohundredHSHXNHDHBRKSMAsoldforRUBXXJBSZKJANB tothegentlemanintheBDIDKSBZGRJ!

samoan619
03-02-2011, 11:25 PM
i would love to see delirious on major tv with an interpretor for a manager.. and depending on the interpretor it could be real comedy gold..

THEKEVINBRAND
03-03-2011, 01:56 AM
This guy is gold
His promos always make me laugh
But I haven't seen him in a while. Last time I knew about him he was feuding with Aries, Titus and Kenny King
I also heard he was booking ROH...
Well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcAjxbstJpo

i got paid in meat today ROFL