PDA

View Full Version : Something TNA Should Consider Doing

THEKEVINBRAND
02-26-2011, 02:53 AM
To Dixie Carter,Tommy Dreamer, Eric Bischoff, Jeremy Borash, Jeff Jarrett and Spike TV.

I hope you take the time to give this a read.

Hire:

- The Briscoes
- Jon Moxley
- The Kings of Wrestling
- TJ Perkins/PUMA
- Kenny King
- Haas and Benjamin (strictly as a tag-team)
- Ben 'Pac' Satterly
- Fergal Devitt
- El Generico
- Kevin Steen (continue the feud ROH started with Steen and Generico)
- Kenn Doane (former male cheerleader on a mission to prove himself)
- Chris Harris (AMW, Robert Roode singles push)
- Rudy Charles and Slick Johnson
- ODB & Roxxi, hell hire the talented knockouts from 2007-2010

Fire:

- Sting (you said he'd retire at BFG in 2009)
- Kevin Nash (we know you're trying to resign him; DONE AND OUT OF THE WAY)
- Team 3D (especially after you say they're retired)
- Orlando Jordan
- Bob Ryder (the guy who abuses his position to sexually harrass men)
- Earl Hebner and son
- Matt and Jeff Hardy

Also:

- Scrap domestic house-shows and go on the road with TV tapings
- Make Slammiversary your WrestleMania
- Give the X-Division the time you get from scrapping the women
- PUSH ROBERT ROODE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
- Don't resign Flair and Hogan next year
- LOSE THE TAG OF BEING WCW 2.0 (which is achieved by doing this)
- Reduce PPV's per year to 8
- Make Eric Young a heel again instead of a comedy relief character, it's become pointless :mad:

Do you agree or disagree? What would you do?

Jaws
02-26-2011, 04:56 AM
Dear TNA,
Destroy Ring of Honor.
Sincerely,
A concerned wrestling fan.

The Brown One
02-26-2011, 04:59 AM
We have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo many threads/blogs like this, and its full of the same reasons as to how TNA can improve. Also, instead of hiring so many teams from the indys, they already have great talent, that they need a lesson in pushing.

SaberToothTigerz
02-26-2011, 05:55 AM
tna will never learn

BevinBoyz
02-26-2011, 06:12 AM
For general inquiries or technical support, please email info@tnawrestling.com THIS IS MASSIVE SUPPORT!!! :)

Mikeyboy7777777
02-26-2011, 06:39 AM
if they sign kenny king they also have to sign rhett titus i like the all night express plus i disagree about firing team 3d just give them a backstage managering role and one more thing don't only push robert roode but do the same with james storm they are CHEMISTRY as well as a tag team and enemies i think (it can't be worse than chris harris:P)

mrfunk
02-26-2011, 06:39 AM
What they need to do is yes

fire Hogan and Bischoff the two cancers in TNA

less talking more wrestling like it used to be

how many backstage ambushs / fights breaking out / security involved can you put into one show... this weeks impact had atleast 4 cases of this. WHY?

Take TNA on the road for house shows so your not recording upto a months tv in a few days

Keep Dixie off TV.

Stop using WWE former talents, and trying to take digs at WWE, they never mention TNA.. they dont have to, just like you shouldnt have to focus on them,

steveorton
02-26-2011, 08:52 AM
It doesn't make sense anymore as the Brown One said there are so much of these threads out there, when I first came to EWN I put a thread like this, Tna will always suck nothing we say can change that, I'm jus sayin...

Rokudo
02-26-2011, 09:48 AM
Some more realistic ideas:
- ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT! SERIOUSLY, ADVERTISE!!!
- More house shows, also take TV tapeings on the road, do some live iMPACTS from time to time and most importantly - STOP TAPING WEEKS AND WEEKS OF IMPACT IN A SINGLE DAY/WEEK. Most people just read the results online and don't watch.
- Don't re-sign with Hogan, Flair, Russo etc. 1st of all, I hear you pay them too much and 2nd - how many shows do they need to miss because of surgeries and backstage issues for you to realise you DON'T need them that much?
- Hire a new booker and a new writing team, honestly, your storylines suck.
- Be a little less extreme. Sure, we all love extream acrobatics and some hard-core from time to time, but your talent get hurt way too often.
- Be a liiiitle bit more PG. I'm not saying WWE-like, just stop with the Flair bloodbaths, the racist storylines (Hernanedz/Morgan), the spitting in the faces, the harrasing of female interviewers/announcers, the involvement and hurting of children in feuds (Angle/JJ and team3D) etc ...
- Stop switching people from faces to heel and back in a matter of months, seriously! Pope for example, since the beggining of the "they" storyline, he switched from face to heel to face and now back to heel and all of that in less then a year for God's sake!
- Pay your talent more, or at least help them on the road. Travelling and hotels aren't for free you know! And I mean people like the Knockout or GenMe, who REPORTEDLY get around 200-300 for appearence.
- Try to find a new network, Skipe isn't even in the top 25 most of the time, while USA is 1 or 2 every week.
- Stop with the Jersey shore stuff. I'm not from US, but I think JS airs the same time as iMPACT. Do you really think the JS fans will miss their favourite show for less than 5 minutes of J-woww or Angelina?
- Do NOT mention WWE in ANY shape or form. I'm sick of the "When my bro left, I was treated like a shit", the hall of fame and the rings, which give power , people being idk how many time world/womens champions, "The people up north didn't like me, but here I'm a world champ"(seriously, that last one hurts rather then helps), the sting video and all the other bullshit.
- Stop repeating past WWE and WCW storyline, be your own company for God's sake.
- Be more realistic. How is the "network" supposed to arrange matches? Or why the hell would Immortal put their champ Jeff Hardy in title matches EVERY WEEK? Or why can't the "bosses" Bischoff and Jarret just fire their enemies and be done with it? JUST GET A FREAKING GENERAL MANAGER.

EDIT: added 3 more

Rassling_Fan
02-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Dear Spike TV.

Just get rid of TNA and replace it with ROH.

KJ PUNK
02-26-2011, 11:04 AM
These are the main ones

Some more realistic ideas:
- ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT! SERIOUSLY, ADVERTISE!!!
- More house shows, also take TV tapeings on the road, do some live iMPACTS from time to time and most importantly - STOP TAPING WEEKS AND WEEKS OF IMPACT IN A SINGLE DAY/WEEK. Most people just read the results online and don't watch.
- Don't re-sign with Hogan, Flair, Russo etc. 1st of all, I hear you pay them too much and 2nd - how many shows do they need to miss because of surgeries and backstage issues for you to realise you DON'T need them that much?
- Hire a new booker and a new writing team, honestly, your storylines suck.
- Be a little less extreme. Sure, we all love extream acrobatics and some hard-core from time to time, but your talent get hurt way too often.
- Be a liiiitle bit more PG. I'm not saying WWE-like, just stop with the Flair bloodbaths, the racist storylines (Hernanedz/Morgan), the spitting in the faces, the harrasing of female interviewers/announcers, the involvement and hurting of children in feuds (Angle/JJ and team3D) etc ...
- Stop switching people from faces to heel and back in a matter of months, seriously! Pope for example, since the beggining of the "they" storyline, he switched from face to heel to face and now back to heel and all of that in less then a year for God's sake!
- Pay your talent more, or at least help them on the road. Travelling and hotels aren't for free you know! And I mean people like the Knockout or GenMe, who REPORTEDLY get around 200-300 for appearence.- Try to find a new network, Skipe isn't even in the top 25 most of the time, while USA is 1 or 2 every week.
- Stop with the Jersey shore stuff. I'm not from US, but I think JS airs the same time as iMPACT. Do you really think the JS fans will miss their favourite show for less than 5 minutes of J-woww or Angelina?
- Do NOT mention WWE in ANY shape or form. I'm sick of the "When my bro left, I was treated like a shit", the hall of fame and the rings, which give power , people being idk how many time world/womens champions, "The people up north didn't like me, but here I'm a world champ"(seriously, that last one hurts rather then helps), the sting video and all the other bullshit.- Stop repeating past WWE and WCW storyline, be your own company for God's sake.
- Be more realistic. How is the "network" supposed to arrange matches? Or why the hell would Immortal put their champ Jeff Hardy in title matches EVERY WEEK? Or why can't the "bosses" Bischoff and Jarret just fire their enemies and be done with it? JUST GET A FREAKING GENERAL MANAGER.

EDIT: added 3 more

Necroyeti
02-26-2011, 12:10 PM
Dear TNA,
Destroy Ring of Honor.
Sincerely,
http://i.imgur.com/cUr5z.jpg

Dear Spike TV.

http://i.imgur.com/B9m1b.jpg

xAzureSkye
02-26-2011, 12:17 PM
Dear TNA, get to fuck!

Sincerely, all of the educated wrestling fans.

Bodom
02-26-2011, 12:19 PM
Dear TNA,
Destroy Ring of Honor.
Sincerely,

Shut Up. fjksdhfjsdhfjsdhfjasd

xAzureSkye
02-26-2011, 12:31 PM
TNA sucks lololololol :D

ShockMaster
02-26-2011, 12:55 PM
To Dixie Carter,Tommy Dreamer, Eric Bischoff, Jeremy Borash, Jeff Jarrett and Spike TV.

I hope you take the time to give this a read.

Hire:

- The Briscoes
- Jon Moxley
- The Kings of Wrestling
- TJ Perkins/PUMA
- Kenny King
- Haas and Benjamin (strictly as a tag-team)
- Ben 'Pac' Satterly
- Fergal Devitt
- El Generico
- Kevin Steen (continue the feud ROH started with Steen and Generico)
- Kenn Doane (former male cheerleader on a mission to prove himself)
- Chris Harris (AMW, Robert Roode singles push)
- Rudy Charles and Slick Johnson
- ODB & Roxxi, hell hire the talented knockouts from 2007-2010

Fire:

- Sting (you said he'd retire at BFG in 2009)
- Kevin Nash (we know you're trying to resign him; DONE AND OUT OF THE WAY)
- Team 3D (especially after you say they're retired)
- Orlando Jordan
- Bob Ryder (the guy who abuses his position to sexually harrass men)
- Earl Hebner and son
- Matt and Jeff Hardy

Also:

- Scrap domestic house-shows and go on the road with TV tapings
- Make Slammiversary your WrestleMania
- Give the X-Division the time you get from scrapping the women
- PUSH ROBERT ROODE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
- Don't resign Flair and Hogan next year
- LOSE THE TAG OF BEING WCW 2.0 (which is achieved by doing this)
- Reduce PPV's per year to 8
- Make Eric Young a heel again instead of a comedy relief character, it's become pointless :mad:

Do you agree or disagree? What would you do?

Add the firings of russo, bischoff, hogan and flair as well.

SilverGhost
02-26-2011, 01:02 PM
Dear TNA,
Destroy Ring of Honor.
Sincerely,

Someone is concerned more of ROH than TNA.

Dear Spike TV.

-thumbs up-

Rich Cranium
02-26-2011, 01:21 PM
Dear TNA, jump into a time machine, go back 6 years and stay the course!

Bodom
02-26-2011, 01:22 PM
Dear TNA, jump into a time machine, go back 6 years and stay the course!

Or just go away.

lostbot101
02-26-2011, 01:41 PM
We have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo many threads/blogs like this, and its full of the same reasons as to how TNA can improve. Also, instead of hiring so many teams from the indys, they already have great talent, that they need a lesson in pushing.

Why don't people make threads like this about the wwe?there's just as much wrong with that show that there is with tna. like the rock said we went for austin 316 to you can't see me.

Bodom
02-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Why don't people make threads like this about the wwe?there's just as much wrong with that show that there is with tna. like the rock said we went for austin 316 to you can't see me.

Pretty sure there are several threads in the WWE section criticizing WWE. Just have to look for them.

PrimusSucks
02-26-2011, 01:47 PM

There isn't that much wrong with WWE, they use their young talent right, they have good matches most of the time. Only things I would change is firing Khali and Hornswaggle, and revamping the entire Tag Team and Women's division.

lostbot101
02-26-2011, 02:16 PM
If there isn't anything thing wrong with the wwe.why dosethe wwe push John Cena
on us fans even know we don't like him. go back to 2007 when people wouldn't
stop booing Cena even know he was a babyface....How many tinme more does Cena have to get booed out of buildings. before McMahon gets the message. but he never did get the message and he ran alot of long time fans like myself off..I have to say if not for tna I might not be watching wrestling right now. I don't get roh where I live. it sucks because I love wrestling. but my point is it seem's like alot of wwe fan boys that makes these threads

SilverGhost
02-26-2011, 02:19 PM
If there isn't anything thing wrong with the wwe.why dosethe wwe push John Cena
on us fans even know we don't like him. go back to 2007 when people wouldn't
stop booing Cena even know he was a babyface....How many tinme more does Cena have to get booed out of buildings. before McMahon gets the message. but he never did get the message and he ran alot of long time fans like myself off..I have to say if not for tna I might not be watching wrestling right now. I don't get roh where I live. it sucks because I love wrestling. but my point is it seem's like alot of wwe fan boys that makes these threads

We question WWE, just like TNA. Its just TNA has problems that are more visual than WWE.

Bodom
02-26-2011, 02:21 PM
It's just a fact of life that WWE has more fans than TNA.

What happens when one company has been around for 50+ years and the other hasn't reached 10.

shanethewolf
02-26-2011, 02:22 PM
Fire Russo!

The big problem with TNA is their creative direction. It's typical pantomime and soap opera crap that Russo is known for. And althought TNA is at its worst now, it started going downhill once Russo joined the team and they lost Cornette.

steveorton
02-26-2011, 02:33 PM
@lostbot101 Tna sucks period but WWE do have some problems, tag team division but presently I am really enjoying their product, I'm jus sayin...

WWTNA Mark
02-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Fire Russo!

The big problem with TNA is their creative direction. It's typical pantomime and soap opera crap that Russo is known for. And althought TNA is at its worst now, it started going downhill once Russo joined the team and they lost Cornette.

I do recall Russo joining the team way before Cornette got on board with TNA but yeah, your right. If fans know the way Russo writes and books storylines and matches, that is a big problem. A writer is suppose to mix it up every now and then, to come up with new and creative ideas. Russo fails to do that.

Rokudo
02-26-2011, 03:12 PM
Because almost all of WWE's problems are with the creatives, but even with that we have the young movement, which is exactly what we all wanted, right? Not to mention all the great wrestlers like Bryan, Mistico, ADR etc etc comming in recently and all the returning legends like SCSA, Rock, HHH, Taker, Trish, Booker, Nash etc. Of course there are still other problems like the inhuman schedule and the underpaid development talent, but to compare that to TNA, who doesn't even have a wellness policy and who put their world title on a guy heading to jail and **SPOILER** to a returning 51 years oldie is hilarious.

Side notes: I'm not really against Hardy thought ... Aside from his drug problems (which is what a 3rd of the TNA roster has) he is probably TNA's biggest draw and is still a "complete package" wrestler. As for Sting .. People wanted him in WWE, because he is probably the biggest legend to have never been there and the sole possibility of him working 1 match against Taker at the Grandest stage of them all made people go crazy. Then he could have also appeared in games, action figures, etc and best of all, we could have gotten a DVD with the Stinger's WCW career, because all of the footage is owned by WWE. **SPOILER** Instead of all that, we get to see him torture himself every week on iMPACT with the TNA WHC ... which he won CLEAN against TNA's top guy in his 1st match, exactly after he returned ... Yup ... TNA's champion is older then every single wrestler WWE has, except for Jerry, who was just used to elevate Miz.

jethro
02-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Few days ago I watch Against all odds and I think TNA should consider this...stop spitting,wrestlers spitting to each others its not fun to watch,and lessen the low blows,theres no code of honor there woops...

Stop switching face and heels every month,weeks or days - i think the reasons they keep switching is that TNA did shows at the same building every week so they did it to 'freshen' up the wrestlers personality,but by doing this its not consistent and confusing even.

Fire Eric bishoff's son the refree.

merhardt03
02-26-2011, 04:32 PM

They exist, just look harder. There may not be as many but you'll find one.

Matt Fat Is Not Phat
02-27-2011, 11:06 AM
Maybe instead of just poaching all of ROH talent, why not just do what they used to, borrow them for a few weeks and send them back, and loan them a couple of wrestlers instead.

One Problem.............ROH wont take Hardy or Hogan...............shit!

ShockMaster
02-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Posted this in the other thread but the problem with tna lately has been the fact they always need a faction storyline that has 100% control of everything occurring. Rather than have a faction that pushes mid cards with the help of one main eventer, they have factions full of managers, main eventers, and champions. Basically they don't know how to spread their talent and decide to clump them all at once.

I've said this before and will say it again, the day Tna fires bischoff, hogan and russo..they will stand a chance to at least be as good as roh. Nothing more unfortunately, WWE is the top promotion and is considered the big leagues. As much as some people don't want to believe it, it's the truth. If any of Dixies talent got a call from vince they'd cum in their pants with excitement regardless of the bullshit they constantly tweet.

Rich Cranium
02-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Who came first? Nexus or Fortune?

Bodom
02-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Who came first? Nexus or Fortune?

Is that like the chicken or the egg?

ShockMaster
02-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Its not about what group came around first, its about which group goes over better and which has better writing behind it. Fortune was millionaires club/nwo/ministry/ everything that already happened. Nexus was the youth movement every underground wrestling fan asked for whether it was good or not. Something new.

Rich Cranium
02-27-2011, 01:24 PM
Is that like the chicken or the egg?

ROFL! Touche Boss! I was just curious which faction occurred first.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-27-2011, 10:41 PM
ROFL! Touche Boss! I was just curious which faction occurred first.

Nexus debuted on the June 7th edition of Raw and Fortune came to be on June 17, 2010

no bitch assness
02-28-2011, 01:38 AM
heres a great idea everytime wwe does something lets wait a week or two and do almost the same exact thing fire all of your creative team RUSSO hogan and bischoff keep dixie away from twitter and hire paul heyman

THEKEVINBRAND
03-03-2011, 12:22 AM
heres a great idea everytime wwe does something lets wait a week or two and do almost the same exact thing fire all of your creative team RUSSO hogan and bischoff keep dixie away from twitter and hire paul heyman

if only Dixie had the brains to hire Paul E, he had a 5 year plan

Spear-O-Matic
03-03-2011, 10:28 AM
I have an idea of what TNA can do that doesn't involve firing anyone, hiring anyone (except pop stars), or really doing anything that they aren't doing...

CHANGE THEIR NAME TO WCW!!!