PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler at WrestleMania??

TheAttitudeEra_25
02-25-2011, 01:45 PM
So we all know by now that Dolph Ziggler has been "fired" from smackdown. So my question is WWE has spent a lot of time lately building up Ziggler. He has no clear feud going into WrestleMania let alone even on WWE television. I feel like putting him in money in the bank would be a step backwards (unless they have him win it). So my question is come WrestleMania where do u think Dolph will stand on the final card?

Please comment with your thoughts and ideas.

gokhanx99
02-25-2011, 02:01 PM
maybe he will cost edge the title then they can have a non title rivelry that is what id like to see

Automatic
02-25-2011, 02:02 PM
The only options are Money in the bank or to be inserted in the WHC match, cause he was the champ and a champ has his right to a rematch.

SDR
02-25-2011, 02:20 PM
Edge vs Alberto Del Rio vs Christian vs Dolph Ziggler could be interesting.

Rokudo
02-25-2011, 02:31 PM
I would love if he starts to appear on Indi shows, etc, selling his firing. Maybe a semi-anti WWE interview in a small newspaper, or a photoshoped pic of himself and Dixie shaking hands on his twitter, just to make more people believe the storyline ... and then BAM! He jumps from the crowd and attacks Edge, costing him his world title at WM. Christian and ADR continue to feud over it, while Ziggler is constantly jumping Edge from behind like Matt Hardy did to Drew last year. Then he demands to get re-hired if he beats Edge at Extreme Rules and so we have him back in an awesome way, instead of the usual "the GM forgave him" or making him and Teddy Long gay ...

merhardt03
02-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Edge vs Alberto Del Rio vs Christian vs Dolph Ziggler could be interesting.

This is my guess.

HuGrad
02-25-2011, 05:29 PM
former champs were allowed and even invited to the money in the bank. I think the money in the bank would help his career , esp if he wins it.

steveorton
02-25-2011, 06:43 PM
I too think it will be a fatal four way at WM, I'm jus sayin...

The Brown One
02-25-2011, 06:50 PM
They have put quite alot of effort into making him look like a serious competitor for the world title, so I don't see that being wasted. I would love for the Fatal 4 way match to happen. That way, JoMo can win the MITB.

Rich Cranium
02-26-2011, 12:10 AM
Has there ever been a 4 way for the WWE/WHC title at a Wrestlemania?

SDR
02-26-2011, 12:14 AM
They have put quite alot of effort into making him look like a serious competitor for the world title, so I don't see that being wasted. I would love for the Fatal 4 way match to happen. That way, JoMo can win the MITB.

l think that's the first time you've agreed with me... perhaps if John Morrison won MitB it would force him to turn heel, he would also benefit from new ring attire and a new entrance.

The Brown One
02-26-2011, 12:57 AM
Has there ever been a 4 way for the WWE/WHC title at a Wrestlemania?

I think at Wrestlemania 2000..they had a Fatal 4 way elimination match for the WWF title. Triple H vs The Rock vs Mick Foley vs The Big Show.

clrj3514
02-26-2011, 10:32 AM
maybe he will cost edge the title then they can have a non title rivelry that is what id like to see
Yea I could see this working. Edge would be the No. 1 contender & Dolph could challenge him. Dolph could go on a big spill about people doubting him because of Vickie stacking the odds in his favor & still losing. He would then prove himself by beating Edge cleanly for the No. 1 contendership & then challenge the champion (most likely Del Rio). Proving himself would give him enough of a face look to face Del Rio sensibly.

Angle24
02-26-2011, 10:37 AM
I think Ziggler will end up on Raw. Possibly feuding with Daniel Bryan.