PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

WWTNA Mark
02-24-2011, 11:01 PM
I made a blog post but it said that there are no comments so I clicked back to when I was making the blog, enabled commenting on my blog, but then it said to wait 3o sec which I did but it only made another duplicate of my blog with still the same problem, nobody can't comment on my blog. What should I do?

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 11:51 PM
I made a blog post but it said that there are no comments so I clicked back to when I was making the blog, enabled commenting on my blog, but then it said to wait 3o sec which I did but it only made another duplicate of my blog with still the same problem, nobody can't comment on my video. What should I do?

advertise your blog?

Bodom
02-24-2011, 11:54 PM
Might help actually having a blog.

I don't see any listed on your profile.

WWTNA Mark
02-25-2011, 12:09 AM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?817-WWTNA-s-NXT-review

Bodom
02-25-2011, 12:13 AM
Coming up "Invalid blog specified"

You need to wait for Frank to validate it.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-25-2011, 12:36 AM
i got a quick question, and im too lazy to start my own thread, but when you achieve God status, is there a higher rank or is that it?

WWTNA Mark
02-25-2011, 12:41 AM
i got a quick question, and im too lazy to start my own thread, but when you achieve God status, is there a higher rank or is that it?

Congrats man! BTW, you don't want IPITS congratulating you. Just saying. :)

THEKEVINBRAND
02-25-2011, 12:44 AM
Congrats man! BTW, you don't want IPITS congratulating you. Just saying. :)

ehn i dont take IPITS seriously, he's sarcastic like all of us and thanks for the congrats, i hope bodom or rob can answer my question

The Brown One
02-25-2011, 03:41 AM
ehn i dont take IPITS seriously, he's sarcastic like all of us and thanks for the congrats, i hope bodom or rob can answer my question

I'm not Bodom or Rob, but I'd like to answer your question, if thats acceptable. God status is the highest status you can achieve here..unless your'e a Moderator, which there are only 3 on this site.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-25-2011, 04:13 PM
I'm not Bodom or Rob, but I'd like to answer your question, if thats acceptable. God status is the highest status you can achieve here..unless your'e a Moderator, which there are only 3 on this site.

that answers my question thanks alot! i wanted to know if there was a higher status other than moderator, but when i saw some of you guys have 3000+ posts, i figured i reached the top of the ladder and i have done mistakes on the way up but at least i kept a good rep and didn't attempt to draw heat from anyone

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 09:57 AM
Are they going to correct the server time to adjust to DST?

thejman93
03-14-2011, 10:46 AM
Are they going to correct the server time to adjust to DST?

I was wondering about this too...

Rich Cranium
03-14-2011, 11:17 AM
I was wondering about this too...

It's just that the EWN time is throwing me off in regards to posting times.