PDA

View Full Version : Big TNA Spoiler

jwt15
02-24-2011, 09:00 PM
So Sting beats Hardy for the title. While i'm glad Sting is champion because im a huge fan and he can still go, why not just keep the belt on Anderson. TNA is usually good at being pretty good at having their belts look strong (Prestige wise) So them switching like this is confusing to me. Now maybe they had a reason (Hardy/Jail? haven't heard much about it lately.)

Thoughts?

The New Guy
02-24-2011, 09:04 PM
It still beats the 15 minutes reign of ziggler
But, I guess this means Anderson is again at the bottom of the food chains
And I know that sting may sell more but isn't TNA's time to start putting over the young guys over?
:)

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 09:19 PM
this is how Dixie focuses on younger talent..

Bodom
02-24-2011, 09:30 PM
Hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 09:31 PM

even if Sting is a seasoned veteran, it's better seeing him as TNA Champion over seeing him in the WWE

The New Guy
02-24-2011, 09:34 PM
Hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah ahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaha hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahaahahahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL25i6-1BbY

blink
02-24-2011, 09:38 PM
For some reason when they were describing his attire I thought he was gonna look more like the "beach bum" sting... Although I'm pretty sure that's not how you'd classify it. Ya know, the blonde haired version. At least make up wise. Maybe it was just me

Bodom
02-24-2011, 09:39 PM
This is all part of their plan to put the young guys over... Once they turn 50.

Just wait and see how much you'll mark out in 15 years when they finally get behind Samoa Joe and make him champion. Sure, he won't be able to walk anymore, but you'll know him and he'll be a safe choice.

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 09:44 PM
even if Sting is a seasoned veteran, it's better seeing him as TNA Champion over seeing him in the WWE

Well i promise wwe wouldn't have put the strap on him.

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 09:52 PM
i wish they would have keep the title on Anderson the whole time instead of all this switching.

NexSES
02-24-2011, 09:54 PM
I guess this means Anderson is again at the bottom of the food chains

On tonights show he beats Kurt and RVD for the number 1 contender spot.

Bodom
02-24-2011, 09:58 PM
51-year old Sting beat TNA's biggest star clean.

CLEAN.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 10:01 PM
51-year old Sting beat TNA's biggest star clean.

CLEAN.

that's the first clean victory for a TNA title in a long time

Bodom
02-24-2011, 10:05 PM
that's the first clean victory for a TNA title in a long time

You're missing the point.

This is a text-book definition of absolute shit booking.

Rich Cranium
02-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Maybe TNA officials promised Sting the strap if he stayed away from WWE!

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 10:07 PM
and TNA aired a hype video for 3.3.11...

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 10:11 PM
Maybe TNA officials promised Sting the strap if he stayed away from WWE!

that's what i meant a couple of posts earlier, some of you shit on TNA when a seasoned vet wins a title, but if someone like Undertaker would win the WHC tomorrow people would say he'd help put over people that way, let's see what Sting does with the belt and we should be happy he stayed with miles away from vince McMahon

Bodom
02-24-2011, 10:11 PM
and TNA aired a hype video for 3.3.11...

So now TNA trumps that they got a wrestler that was already on the roster? But because of a buzz he might go to the WWE....TNA acts like they won a battle for a free agent that they already had?

This company never ceases to amaze me.

Bodom
02-24-2011, 10:14 PM
We now begin the countdown to Sting/Flair at Bound for Glory, which TNA probably assumes is their biggest potential matchup. Obviously Flair will be going over and become a 17 time world champ.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 10:16 PM
We now begin the countdown to Sting/Flair at Bound for Glory, which TNA probably assumes is their biggest potential matchup. Obviously Flair will be going over and become a 17 time world champ.

that's if Sting is still champion at that point

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 10:17 PM
Here's what Sting looks like *SPOILER*

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/images/galleries/stingnewlooktna/2.jpg

HHHBK

I'd rather see Eric Young wrestle a seal

Bodom
that's if Sting is still champion at that point

I'm calling it right now.

The match will happen. I guarantee it. WATCH.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 10:21 PM
I'm calling it right now.

The match will happen. I guarantee it. WATCH.

i wanna see the match, that feud was amazing in WCW, but not for the TNA title

Bodom
02-24-2011, 10:23 PM
i wanna see the match, that feud was amazing in WCW, but not for the TNA title

Too bad. It will be for the title.

Robstar
02-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Another episode of shocking booking for TNA. This rates right up there with when Sting lost it to RVD. Prestige? Not for a while now

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 10:24 PM
I miss Christopher Daniels v A.j v Samoa Joe in a six-sided ring, I miss the things that used to make TNA unique.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 10:27 PM

we'll see what happens

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 10:29 PM
ODB just returned to TNA, finally TNA management is seeing the light please keep her around, she hasn't lost touch but man I swear those headlights got bigger!

Krysys
02-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Younger Talent=Anyone younger than Hogan or Flair

Mr.Will
02-24-2011, 10:56 PM
The best Part of this is the 3-3-11 Hype video they air mere moment from When The person they are trying to hype returns.

If this was any other company run by anybody other than Dixie Carter and being booked by anybody other than Vince Russo I would all most be convinced that this whole thing was a greatly executed parody of the rumors that Sting was going to the WWE. But since this is TNA they've probably convinced themselves that this angle was completely genius and is going to go over Huge.

Krysys
02-24-2011, 10:57 PM

Agreed! It'll main event BFG

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 11:02 PM
That 3.3.11 video looked like wwe's, its times like these TNA pisses me off.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 11:04 PM
That 3.3.11 video looked like wwe's, its times like these TNA pisses me off.

why? i loved it! it shows WWE not to assume someone's signing with your company by airing promo videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLxjcgSGGkA

Firebrand
02-24-2011, 11:04 PM
wow, extremely cheap. If TNA hadnt been pushing their original guys, this 3-3-11 promo would have been the last straw. Could they be anymore blatent about ripping WWE off?

Krysys
02-24-2011, 11:05 PM
why? i loved it! it shows WWE not to assume someone's signing with your company by airing promo videos

Seriously? That would mean you actually believe that the 2-21-11 promo was for Sting! Haha nice

clrj3514
02-24-2011, 11:06 PM
Sting's jumping ship! Taking the TNA title to Raw Monday! He's gonna attack HHH with his bat and challenge Taker to a Championsip vs Streak match! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

Krysys
02-24-2011, 11:07 PM
wow, extremely cheap. If TNA hadnt been pushing their original guys, this 3-3-11 promo would have been the last straw. Could they be anymore blatent about ripping WWE off?

They could try, but I think it would be very hard

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 11:07 PM

WWE never assumed sting was coming it was always Taker...?

Edit: Dixie was the one who assumed someone was coming only to have them sign with the other company.

neotamagachi
02-24-2011, 11:08 PM
i love the fact that they were willing to air the 3 3 11 promo i thought it was great.
mocking all the rumurs that said sting was 2 21 11

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 11:08 PM
Seriously? That would mean you actually believe that the 2-21-11 promo was for Sting! Haha nice

originally those videos were to be for sting, but after communications broke down, they went to plan B and have Undertaker and HHH instead

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 11:11 PM
originally those videos were to be for sting, but after communications broke down, they went to plan B and have Undertaker and HHH instead

WOW The original plan was for taker...?

Krysys
02-24-2011, 11:11 PM

I'd really like to know where you heard this?

WWTNA Mark
02-24-2011, 11:13 PM

No, it was planned to be Undertaker from the start. He was even advertised to appear in the Save Mart Center which was on 2/21/11.

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 11:15 PM
even the numbers close to wwe's promo.

Krysys
02-24-2011, 11:15 PM
No, it was planned to be Undertaker from the start. He was even advertised to appear in the Save Mart Center which was on 2/21/11.

Once someone believes it seems damn near impossible to change there mind..

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 11:24 PM
Once someone believes it seems damn near impossible to change there mind..

i never believed it was sting look at the infamous thread, i always said it's NOT STING, either way who cares who it was intended for, Sting is in TNA and I like it better than selling out

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 11:26 PM
i never believed it was sting look at the infamous thread, i always said it's NOT STING, either way who cares who it was intended for, Sting is in TNA and I like it better than selling out

"originally those videos were to be for sting, but after communications broke down, they went to plan B and have Undertaker and HHH instead"

So you just said they were intended for sting, but now you said they weren't ?

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 11:30 PM
"originally those videos were to be for sting, but after communications broke down, they went to plan B and have Undertaker and HHH instead"

So you just said they were intended for sting, but now you said they weren't ?

they were because vince thought he had him signed, but after the first video aired communications broke down that's what i mean. And for everyone else who's been shitting on TNA for the 700th week in a row, I just roll my eyes and shake my head. Every time some ignorant idiot WWE fan boy posts "TNA copies WWE". WWE has been copying off NWA/WCW, ECW, AWA, WCCW, Stampede etc etc etc since its inception. The truth hurts sometimes

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 11:34 PM
they were because vince thought he had him signed, but after the first video aired communications broke down that's what i mean. And for everyone else who's been shitting on TNA for the 700th week in a row, I just roll my eyes and shake my head. Every time some ignorant idiot WWE fan boy posts "TNA copies WWE". WWE has been copying off NWA/WCW, ECW, AWA, WCCW, Stampede etc etc etc since its inception. The truth hurts sometimes

Vince never even thought about sting...it was always gonna be taker, and people wouldn't shit on tna if tna didn't shit on themselves .

Putting the title on sting, sure i love him, Sting and Flair are gods of wrestling, but people like A.j and Joe, hell even Mr. Anderson should be the "leader" of the company not sting, he hasn't had a good match in a while.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 11:36 PM
Vince never even thought about sting...it was always gonna be taker, and people wouldn't shit on tna if tna didn't shit on themselves .

Putting the title on sting, sure i love him, Sting and Flair are gods of wrestling, but people like A.j and Joe, hell even Mr. Anderson should be the "leader" of the company not sting, he hasn't had a good match in a while.

sting's there to put people over, by giving him the championship it shows that younger people can challenge a seasoned vet to a match and see who is willing to go over

WWTNA Mark
02-24-2011, 11:37 PM
they were because vince thought he had him signed, but after the first video aired communications broke down that's what i mean.

There were never any reports saying that Vince thought Sting was signing with WWE so I don't what your talking about.

And for everyone else who's been shitting on TNA for the 700th week in a row, I just roll my eyes and shake my head. Every time some ignorant idiot WWE fan boy posts "TNA copies WWE". WWE has been copying off NWA/WCW, ECW, AWA, WCCW, Stampede etc etc etc since its inception. The truth hurts sometimes

Difference between having a similar idea and just steeling an idea on purpose. WWE fanboy or not, the 3/3/11 video was just cheap and made TNA look bad imo.

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 11:38 PM
sting's there to put people over, by giving him the championship it shows that younger people can challenge a seasoned vet to a match and see who is willing to go over

And i hope that happens, we'll have to wait and see what happens..

WWTNA Mark
02-24-2011, 11:40 PM

Shawn Michaels was in WWE to put young wrestlers over but you didn't see him winning World titles everytime like Sting has in TNA.

HHHBK
02-24-2011, 11:44 PM
Shawn Michaels was in WWE to put young wrestlers over but you didn't see him winning World titles everytime like Sting has in TNA.

I completely agree with this, HBK put over a good bit of guys in his last few years, and hasn't held a world title since 02

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 11:46 PM
There were never any reports saying that Vince thought Sting was signing with WWE so I don't what your talking about.

Difference between having a similar idea and just steeling an idea on purpose. WWE fanboy or not, the 3/3/11 video was just cheap and made TNA look bad imo.
i do apologize to the entire iwc for doing a king jordan. but you know that they did that promo intentionally. after most of the WWE marks spread the Sting story around, it's just their way of mocking it. if you're angry about it, ask yourself: why?

And i hope that happens, we'll have to wait and see what happens..

i hope so too

What about 'Taker? He was winning titles when the younger people should've

Bodom
02-24-2011, 11:48 PM
Are we really going back to this "It was Sting in the video!" nonsense? Really?

REALLY?!

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 11:50 PM

REALLY?!

i didn't say sting was in the 2-21-11 video, i just pulled a king jordan and said that it was the original plan to reveal it was sting

WWTNA Mark
02-24-2011, 11:52 PM

REALLY?!

Guess THEKEVINBRAND just can't let go. :)

Bodom
02-24-2011, 11:52 PM
i didn't say sting was in the 2-21-11 video, i just pulled a king jordan and said that it was the original plan to reveal it was sting

You need to being me along when you attend the WWE creative meetings.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 11:54 PM

can we got to the tna ones instead? i got good ideas that they can use and actually GET ratings, wwe is doing fine w/o us, they've got the senile old man in charge of everything

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 11:54 PM
Guess THEKEVINBRAND just can't let go. :)

bro, i apologized like five posts ago

WWTNA Mark
02-24-2011, 11:55 PM

I want to see him do a "King Jordan."

Bodom
02-24-2011, 11:55 PM
can we got to the tna ones instead? i got good ideas that they can use and actually GET ratings, wwe is doing fine w/o us, they've got the senile old man in charge of everything

Best you not bring me along.

I'll laugh in Dixies face for an hour straight.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-24-2011, 11:58 PM

i would be too, that's why i gave her the Ditzy Carter nickname

I want to see him do a "King Jordan."

i've become EWNs laughing stock?

Bodom
02-25-2011, 12:00 AM
i would be too, that's why i gave her the Ditzy Carter nickname

i've become EWNs laughing stock?

No you haven't. WWTNA is still pretty high up on that list. As are a few other members.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-25-2011, 12:04 AM
No you haven't. WWTNA is still pretty high up on that list. As are a few other members.

thank god, i make one mistake and i get mocked for it, but we're all human we make mistakes somehow RIGHT DITZY CARTER!
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?374-Something-TNA-should-consider-doing... some one please forward this to TNA management

WWTNA Mark
02-25-2011, 12:07 AM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/images1-1.jpg?t=1298610326

Now you can do your King Jordan THEKEVINBRAND! lol

Krysys
02-25-2011, 12:09 AM

Same here... :D

sXeKid
02-25-2011, 12:12 AM
Atleast Sting looks in better shape, he was lookin dumb in the shirt...lol

I don't have a problem with him being champ as long as it ends up putting somebody over big time (Anderson?)
Jeff's gonna end up doin like 3 months in jail and they better not put the title on him again until we know for sure if hes goin to jail or not that was absolutley stupid of TNA to have Anderson win then lose it like 2 weeks later...made the Asshole look weak hahahah

THEKEVINBRAND
02-25-2011, 12:12 AM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/images1-1.jpg?t=1298610326

Now you can do your King Jordan THEKEVINBRAND! lol

cut it out, it was funny now its become lame

THEKEVINBRAND
02-25-2011, 12:14 AM
Atleast Sting looks in better shape, he was lookin dumb in the shirt...lol

I don't have a problem with him being champ as long as it ends up putting somebody over big time (Anderson?)
Jeff's gonna end up doin like 3 months in jail and they better not put the title on him again until we know for sure if hes goin to jail or not that was absolutley stupid of TNA to have Anderson win then lose it like 2 weeks later...made the Asshole look weak hahahah

but in all it makes him hungrier for the belt again, RVD needs another run!

sXeKid
02-25-2011, 12:14 AM

Looks like ole Stinger needs to paint a lil more closer to that hair line haha

sXeKid
02-25-2011, 12:15 AM
but in all it makes him hungrier for the belt again, RVD needs another run!

NO more heel turns and then I'm cool with another RVD run. :)

Krysys
02-25-2011, 12:15 AM
Am I the only one who could see the title changing hands on the following iMPACT?

WWTNA Mark
02-25-2011, 12:19 AM

http://blogs.targetx.com/pbu/Trevor/Michael-Jordan.jpg

THEKEVINBRAND takes flight!!!

sXeKid
Am I the only one who could see the title changing hands on the following iMPACT?

Hope not man.
Tooo many changes already and Matt Hardy is kinda the second biggest heel if Jeff goes to jail :O ahhhhh!

THEKEVINBRAND

that's cuz it DID happen

WWTNA Mark
02-25-2011, 12:21 AM
that's cuz it DID happen

Thanks for the spoiler alert dude.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-25-2011, 12:23 AM
NO more heel turns and then I'm cool with another RVD run. :)
face or heel Anderson does it well

http://blogs.targetx.com/pbu/Trevor/Michael-Jordan.jpg

THEKEVINBRAND takes flight!!!

huh? wtf?

THEKEVINBRAND
02-25-2011, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the spoiler alert dude.

oops did i just pull another king jordan? oh my i'm ready to be mocked again

Robstar
02-25-2011, 02:09 AM
Like they'd make and air promos before someone had signed. I don't believe Sting was ever in talks with WWE and if he was then he's guilty of leading them to believe that he was going to sign. Not very christian eh?

Anyway, back to the topic of shitty booking. If I were Ken Anderson, I'd be assessing my options outside of TNA. It's obvious they have no faith whatsoever in him

Iron Ape
02-25-2011, 02:17 AM
ODB just returned to TNA, finally TNA management is seeing the light please keep her around, she hasn't lost touch but man I swear those headlights got bigger!
It's just too bad that said headlights are attached to a busted up Jeep Wrangler that oodles of dudes have taken turns peeing on.

sXeKid
02-25-2011, 02:20 AM
It's just too bad that said headlights are attached to a busted up Jeep Wrangler that oodles of dudes have taken turns peeing on.

HAH! lmao dude

WWTNA Mark
02-25-2011, 02:22 AM
Like they'd make and air promos before someone had signed. I don't believe Sting was ever in talks with WWE and if he was then he's guilty of leading them to believe that he was going to sign. Not very christian eh?

Anyway, back to the topic of shitty booking. If I were Ken Anderson, I'd be assessing my options outside of TNA. It's obvious they have no faith whatsoever in him

TBH, I understood why they wanted to put the TNA World title back on Jeff Hardy as Immortal is getting alot of heat this time around but they picked the wrong PPV to put the title back on Jeff Hardy. Ken Anderson was looking good as Champ and he could've held the title much longer then planned, say at Victory Road or the next PPV after that but with shitty TNA booking, he loses the title within a blink of an eye.

The Brown One
02-25-2011, 03:25 AM
Sting being crowned new TNA world champion has done alot to wrestling:

* Jeff Hardy winning the belt so quickly after he lost it from Anderson made Jeff a 2 time TNA world champion
* The younger talent aren't pushed
* Sting, an old man got pushed
* The Sting marks who had their heart set on Sting signing with WWE just got the biggest FU ever
* TNA has a champion that isn't a drug addict, and is a TNA original
* Mr Anderson, and some other deserving wrestlers may get a chance at the belt
* Matt Hardy and RVD will most likely be the first contenders to the title :/

Iron Ape
02-25-2011, 03:29 AM
Sting's considered a "TNA original"? How does that work?:confused:

The Brown One
02-25-2011, 03:38 AM
Sting's considered a "TNA original"? How does that work?:confused:

He wasn't there from the very beginning of TNA, but is considered by many as a TNA original, since he was there when TNA was...well interesting, and had better matches. The same can be said for Samoa Joe, for some reason(don't ask why, people just kept referring to him as a "TNA original").

CGBigMan
02-25-2011, 08:08 AM
On the the topic of Tna originals
many consider the one who made tna big orginals not the ones that actually were there to start with
ie. Kurt Angle

The Brown One
02-25-2011, 09:01 AM
On the the topic of Tna originals
many consider the one who made tna big orginals not the ones that actually were there to start with
ie. Kurt Angle

Yes that too. Theres also those who were actually around from the beginning, and built TNA-AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels etc. People call all of them originals though, because they helped to make the company what it is today.

Bodom
02-25-2011, 09:49 AM
TBH, I understood why they wanted to put the TNA World title back on Jeff Hardy as Immortal is getting alot of heat this time around but they picked the wrong PPV to put the title back on Jeff Hardy. Ken Anderson was looking good as Champ and he could've held the title much longer then planned, say at Victory Road or the next PPV after that but with shitty TNA booking, he loses the title within a blink of an eye.

So you know what.

They should have never given the fucking belt to Anderson.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-25-2011, 10:02 AM
They should have never given the fucking belt to Anderson.

I completly agree. I think Anderson needs to pack up his boots. He is a danger to himself and others in the ring. I'm also not a big fan of someone trying to get cheap pops from the crowd because he say's asshole 1000 times. Its overkill if you will.

The bottom line is I'm not his biggest fan and once TNA realizes he is a liability, he can go back to doing what he was destine to be a security guard at a nuclear power plant.

U MAD???

Rassling_Fan
02-25-2011, 11:25 AM
I remember people complaining about Jerry Lawler getting a title shot, saying "this is how WWE pushes young talent?" And now I hear people defending TNA for GIVING the title to Sting saying they're going to use him to elevate stars? Couldn't they do that with Sting as a challenger?

And for those about the Undertaker, his last reign lasted 4 months and was given that for storyline reasons to set up Taker/HBK 2. HBK would try to win the Royal Rumble to get to the Undertaker. After failing that, he would cost him the title to set up the Streak Vs Career. Taker's last reign before that was in 2008 and lasted a month, where he failed to capture it again thanks to Edge.

xAzureSkye
02-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Over exaggerating with the word "Big"

Bodom
02-25-2011, 01:04 PM
So what's AJ Styles up to?

WWTNA Mark
02-25-2011, 01:07 PM
So what's AJ Styles up to?

Feuding with Ric Flair I guess.

Bodom
02-25-2011, 01:44 PM
Feuding with Ric Flair I guess.

So Hardy-Styles was shelved so they could play hot potato with Anderson-Hardy and give the belt to Sting.

Gotcha.

thejman93
02-25-2011, 01:58 PM
So they shelved Hardy-Styles so they could play hot potato with Anderson-Hardy and give the belt to Sting.

Gotcha.

The path that the TNA World title has taken in the last month is stunning. From a guy who really deserves it to a drug addict and trafficer to a 51 year od guy who reportedly forgets what he's supposed to do in the ring.

gokhanx99
02-25-2011, 02:34 PM
bring back the nwa title back

Bodom
02-25-2011, 03:11 PM
Just imagine how much better this would have been if they'd have capitalized on him "choosing" TNA over WWE. Put the company over and go on about how the competition there is the best in the world.

But no.

He's champion again.

Rich Cranium
02-25-2011, 03:14 PM
Just imagine how much better this would have been if they'd have capitalized on him "choosing" TNA over WWE. Put the company over and go on about how the competition there is the best in the world.

But no.

He's champion again.

Do you read spoilers? If not, please pm me the lottery numbers for Saturday night!

Bodom
02-25-2011, 04:45 PM
do you read spoilers? If not, please pm me the lottery numbers for saturday night!

3-3-11

duh

Robstar
02-25-2011, 05:02 PM
Seriously is there any proof anywhere that he actually did talk to WWE? If so, then the whole attitude of "oh, Sting would never work for Vince" is completely trashed. If so, then they obviously couldn't come to an agreement, which essentially means TNA was Sting's second choice and last resort. But y'know, good on TNA for having the balls to claim they won some tug of war for Sting's services. Nice to see they feel the need to mention WWE to get some cheap heat. Which they do with alarming frequency.

Also bought into question is any claim of 'being loyal' Sting is to TNA, if he was truly loyal, he would have signed with them straight up, no matter what was on the table. Wanna know what I think? I think Sting left his run at WWE too late and he knows it.

Iron Ape
02-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Also bought into question is any claim of 'being loyal' Sting is to TNA, if he was truly loyal, he would have signed with them straight up, no matter what was on the table. Wanna know what I think? I think Sting left his run at WWE too late and he knows it.
This is so, so true. I often wonder if the "Sting is loyal to TNA" people actually believe that stuff when they say it.

Bodom
02-25-2011, 05:10 PM
I bet the Stinger is boning Dixie.

Rich Cranium
02-25-2011, 05:13 PM

But she wears the face paint.

Iron Ape
02-25-2011, 05:14 PM
I bet her O-face looks just like this:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/180108471/pixiv_emotions__dixie_carter_by_g0069-d2z8cl3.jpg

SilverGhost
02-25-2011, 05:14 PM

And probably 1/4 of the TNA roster

Bodom
02-25-2011, 05:16 PM
And probably 1/4 of the TNA roster

I think Sting is too much of a jesus boy to bang GenMe.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-26-2011, 02:10 AM
I bet her O-face looks just like this:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/180108471/pixiv_emotions__dixie_carter_by_g0069-d2z8cl3.jpg

i think i see the differences in the pics or is it the drugs the hardlys are giving me THAT good :P