PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Wrestler/Wrestling Moments/Anything Else of All Time Tournament.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-15-2010, 09:37 PM
Hello everyone. As you can see I am new here, but I think I have a pretty cool idea. I posted this in the Wrestling Time Machines Thread:

"Hello all. I am new to these forums (this is actually my first post) so if this is in the wrong place or if this has already been done before, please notify me, but I was wandering if a NCAA "March Madness" style tournament bracket would generate any interest. The topics can be anything from greatest overall wrestler to greatest theme song and it would have anywhere from 32 to 64 entries per tournament. Winners of particular match-ups could be determined democratically by vote, and it should stir up a decent discussion/argument from the fans of the various subjects.

Anyway, if this gets enough positive publicity, here are a few ideas for potential topics of the tournaments (feel free to add your own btw):
Best technical wrestler (based strictly off of in-ring talent)
Best overall wrestler (based off of in-ring talent, mic/promo skills, fan reactions, long-term success, and the like)
Favorite moments
Best gimmicks
Best rivalries
Favorite theme song
Favorite matches
Best finishers
Best stables
Best entertainer
And anything else you can think of."

However, it only has gotten 25 views at this point and probably ten of them were by me. So I figured maybe I should just post it on here and limit the categories to current and former WWE superstars. So what do you guys think? Would this generate any interest here, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

AndyWonder
09-15-2010, 09:59 PM
maybe we can start the best technical wrestler tournament, possibly with these entries:

Kurt Angle
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Jericho
William Regal
Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas

Any other choices?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-15-2010, 10:09 PM
Clearly Ric Flair has to be in there, but that is just off the top of the head. He would be a #1 seed imo. Give me a few moments to formulate a good list of about 50 or so guys, and then we can widdle it down to 32.

Hotsauce2k360
09-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Here's a couple of more I thought of: jake the snake roberts, arn anderson, mr perfect,ricky steamboat,dusty rhodes, dean malenko,triple h,tully blanchard

HHHBK
09-15-2010, 10:32 PM
sting, hbk, flair, steamboat, bret hart

Freaky Styley
09-16-2010, 12:32 AM
Ted Dibiase
Mr. Perfect
Lance Storm (I know he's not the best, but another name and contender non-the-less)
Owen Hart
Dynamite kid

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-16-2010, 01:00 AM
Right well so far we have:
1. Jake Roberts,
2. Arn Anderson
3. Mr. Perfect
4. Ricky Steamboat
5. Dusty Rhodes
6. Kurt Angle
7. Chris Benoit
8. Eddie Guerrero
9. Chris Jericho
10. William Regal
11. Bret Hart
12. Shawn Michaels
13. Shelton Benjamin
14. Charlie Haas
15. Dean Malenko
16. Triple H (up for debate by me, but this defiantly isn't about my opinion)
17. Tully Blanchard
18. Sting
19. Ric Flair

And I would like to add
20. Undertaker
21. Edge
22. Scott Steiner
23. Daniel Bryan
24. Goldust (you may think I'm crazy, but the dude had some in-ring skills w/o a doubt)
25. Lance Storm
26. Christian
27. CM Punk (has a move-set that I don't think has been rivaled in WWE history, imo a must have)
28. Tazz
29. Vader
30. Ted Dibiase Sr.
31. Owen Hart
32. Greg Valentine
33. Randy Savage
34. British Bulldog
35. Perry Saturn
36. Chavo Guerrero
37. Randy Orton
38. Ron Simmons
39. Diamond Dallas Paige
40. Jerry Lawler
41. Tito Santana
42. Shane Douglas
43. Razor Ramone
44. Rick Rude
45. Rob Van Dam
46. Jimmy Snuka
47. Bob Backlund

Remember, this should be based on pure in-ring talent, not accomplishments, nor impact, nor anything else really (hence guys like Daniel Bryan and Lance Storm being on my list of considerations even though they really haven't done much yet). Well it's getting quite late here on the East Coast and i have spent far too much time on this already as I should defiantly be sleeping right now lol. Long story short, I'm sure my above list is full of ridiculous omissions and guys who upon further research, probably should be considered as the best of the best, but for now I'd like to get some sleep. Goodnight world.

Ram Bradford
09-16-2010, 01:09 AM
Lou Thesz,Pat Patterson,and Jushin Liger.

dk31621
09-16-2010, 02:17 AM
the great muta, aj styles

CMhuw24
09-16-2010, 06:49 AM
Arn Anderson, Mr.Perfect, Bret Hart, Steamboat, Y2J, and i love CM punks moveset :)

maddogg336
09-16-2010, 07:23 AM
doink the clown was good

KSTornado
09-16-2010, 07:49 AM
Ravishing Rick Rude was a decent wrestler too. You might as well just put everyone from 1975 to present day in a bracket and go about it that way.

Daniel Bryan
09-16-2010, 11:04 AM
Cm punk!!!!

AGEOFFALL
09-16-2010, 12:45 PM
doink the clown was good

he was one of the best.

casanova999ca
09-16-2010, 02:48 PM
here's somebody your forgetting , but before his wwe days , Rick Martel, probably beat every big name in the business before his wwe days including hogan, check it out

Bralon23
09-16-2010, 03:02 PM
If you're going to put HHH up there then you have to put Stone Cold on the list. He had great matches with great technical wrestlers (Benoit, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle). Everything may have seemed like kicks and punches, but he did other things.

crazyj11
09-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Yoshihiko from DDT in Japan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR3sp6mF8hg
Yoshihiko is the doll by the way.

MattElder
09-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Think theres a few on the list that shouldnt be there. eg Ron Simmons and Razor Ramone was They really that good technically?
Jack swagger as to be looked at, great mat work and looks believable. for a big Guy i think Brock Lesnar was one best about and still is. I also agree with Lou Thesz.
What ou guys think of Billy Kidman and Sean O'Haire?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Good suggestions all. Unfortunately, this is a WWE/F only thread, so guys like AJ Styles, Jushin Liger and the like would not be permissible. I'd like to get the list up to 64 possible entries so we can cut that # in half and get the tourny going. So lets see how much we have as of right now:

1. Jake Roberts,
2. Arn Anderson
3. Mr. Perfect
4. Ricky Steamboat
5. Dusty Rhodes
6. Kurt Angle
7. Chris Benoit
8. Eddie Guerrero
9. Chris Jericho
10. William Regal
11. Bret Hart
12. Shawn Michaels
13. Shelton Benjamin
14. Charlie Haas
15. Dean Malenko
17. Tully Blanchard
18. Sting
19. Ric Flair
20. Undertaker
21. Edge
22. Scott Steiner
23. Daniel Bryan
24. Goldust
25. Lance Storm
26. Christian
27. CM Punk
28. Tazz
29. Vader
30. Ted Dibiase Sr.
31. Owen Hart
32. Greg Valentine
33. Randy Savage
34. British Bulldog
35. Perry Saturn
36. Chavo Guerrero
37. Randy Orton
38. Ron Simmons
39. Diamond Dallas Paige
40. Jerry Lawler
41. Tito Santana
42. Shane Douglas
43. Razor Ramone
44. Rick Rude
45. Rob Van Dam
46. Jimmy Snuka
47. Bob Backlund
48. Lou Thesz (Do him and Pat Patterson and Muta count? I know their figure heads in wrestling history, but did they ever actually wrestle for a McMahon?)
49. Pat Patterson
50. The Great Muta
51. Doink the Clown (Matt Osborne)
52. Rick Martel
53. Stone Cold Steve Austin
54. Jack Swagger
55. Brock Lesner
56. Billy Kidman
57. Sean O' Haire

57 aint bad. I think we've basically got everyone there is to get. I just need to know a few things before we start widdleing these guy down to 32. Namely whether or not they all qualify for this tournament. Btw, to the poster who said we should just do all of the guys from 1975 and onward, I don't think you realize how extensive this process is going to be. I'm fully expecting this to take at least a few weeks to get done, and that's just with 32 guys.

IrkenInvader
09-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Edge spearing Jeff Hardy from the title belts at Wrestlemania X7.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-16-2010, 07:12 PM
Edge spearing Jeff Hardy from the title belts at Wrestlemania X7.

Thanks for the input, and that will DEFINATLY be in the best moments tournament, but right now we are focusing on the greatest technical wrestlers right now.

djsoulslayer
09-16-2010, 09:33 PM
The debut of Kane! Him coming to the ring with Paul Bearer and tearing the cell door of the hinges. Then tombstoning the Undertaker, allowing Shawn Michaels to win. Abesolutely amazing!

AndyWonder
09-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Best moments....Kane's debut; Undertaker's supernatural acts; every time Stone Cold drove a motor vehicle around; "This is your Life"; Jericho's debut; the "Austin 3:16" speech; DX's parody of the Nation of Domination; all I cna think of at moment.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-17-2010, 12:13 AM
For the greatest technical wrestlers of all time tournament, I am officially eliminating the following guys: Tripe H, Scott Steiner, British Bulldog, Ron Simmons, Razor Ramone, Perry Saturn, and Stone Cold Steve Austin. And unless someone can prove to me that the following guys have actually competed in a WWE ring, then I am eliminating them as well: Lou Thesz, Pat Patterson, and The Great Muta. Sorry but if this is going to be a WWE only tournament, then the guys have to have wrestled for the WWE at some point in their careers.

The following 47 guys still remain (guys on the fringe right now will be in bold):

Jake Roberts
Arn Anderson
Mr. Perfect
Ricky Steamboat
Dusty Rhodes
Kurt Angle
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Jericho
William Regal
Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Dean Malenko
Tully Blanchard
Sting
Ric Flair
Undertaker
Edge
Daniel Bryan
Goldust
Lance Storm
Christian
CM Punk
Tazz
Vader
Ted Dibiase Sr.
Owen Hart
Greg Valentine
Randy Savage
Chavo Guerrero
Randy Orton
Diamond Dallas Paige
Jerry Lawler
Tito Santana
Shane Douglas
Rick Rude
Rob Van Dam
Jimmy Snuka
Bob Backlund
Doink the Clown (Matt Osborne)
Rick Martel
Jack Swagger
Brock Lesner
Billy Kidman
Sean O' Haire

If you see a guy in bold that you feel really needs to be in this tournament, then I would hope that you will speak up. There will be tough decisions that have to be made, and I will make them by myself if I have to. All the more reason to keep giving me input though. Keep it coming guys, this is going to be a lot of fun!

Ram Bradford
09-17-2010, 12:25 AM
Hey Savior, Patterson was the first Intercontinental Champion so technically (no pun intended) he does deserve mention even if he does get bounced 1st round. Thanks.

KSTornado
09-17-2010, 07:30 AM
Sounds to me like you already made up your mind on who you want to be in the tourny. If it were the other way around then Shelton Benjamin, Rick Rude and Greg Valentine would be a no brainers to be in the tourny especially over the likes of Vader.

casanova999ca
09-17-2010, 09:16 AM
Good suggestions all. Unfortunately, this is a WWE/F only thread, so guys like AJ Styles, Jushin Liger and the like would not be permissible. I'd like to get the list up to 64 possible entries so we can cut that # in half and get the tourny going. So lets see how much we have as of right now:

1. Jake Roberts,
2. Arn Anderson
3. Mr. Perfect
4. Ricky Steamboat
5. Dusty Rhodes
6. Kurt Angle
7. Chris Benoit
8. Eddie Guerrero
9. Chris Jericho
10. William Regal
11. Bret Hart
12. Shawn Michaels
13. Shelton Benjamin
14. Charlie Haas
15. Dean Malenko
17. Tully Blanchard
18. Sting
19. Ric Flair
20. Undertaker
21. Edge
22. Scott Steiner
23. Daniel Bryan
24. Goldust
25. Lance Storm
26. Christian
27. CM Punk
28. Tazz
29. Vader
30. Ted Dibiase Sr.
31. Owen Hart
32. Greg Valentine
33. Randy Savage
34. British Bulldog
35. Perry Saturn
36. Chavo Guerrero
37. Randy Orton
38. Ron Simmons
39. Diamond Dallas Paige
40. Jerry Lawler
41. Tito Santana
42. Shane Douglas
43. Razor Ramone
44. Rick Rude
45. Rob Van Dam
46. Jimmy Snuka
47. Bob Backlund
48. Lou Thesz (Do him and Pat Patterson and Muta count? I know their figure heads in wrestling history, but did they ever actually wrestle for a McMahon?)
49. Pat Patterson
50. The Great Muta
51. Doink the Clown (Matt Osborne)
52. Rick Martel
53. Stone Cold Steve Austin
54. Jack Swagger
55. Brock Lesner
56. Billy Kidman
57. Sean O' Haire

57 aint bad. I think we've basically got everyone there is to get. I just need to know a few things before we start widdleing these guy down to 32. Namely whether or not they all qualify for this tournament. Btw, to the poster who said we should just do all of the guys from 1975 and onward, I don't think you realize how extensive this process is going to be. I'm fully expecting this to take at least a few weeks to get done, and that's just with 32 guys.

I think you forgot one of the greats...Bruno samartino and if you have benoit you have too have the dynamite kid that's 59 so we need 5 more sabu, dino bravo, tom zenk, kerry von erich, barry windham, mike rotundo, rick steiner(better technically than scott ever was) well their's 65 now we can do the list.

MattElder
09-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Pat Paterson wrestled many a time for wwe remember the evening gown match with Brisco? Lou thesz wrestled for mcmahon snr (Vinces dad) so should be in. For pure in ring talent think youve got a few wrong, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie hass, sean o'haire, tazz, lesnar, swagger and kidman should be in for sure when uve got guys like Randy savage who has never been renowned for great in ring talent, Also the Undertaker- no doubt he has a great moveset but its all power moves do you see him doing much more?
Also was Jerry Lawlers mat work that good?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-17-2010, 12:11 PM
Sounds to me like you already made up your mind on who you want to be in the tourny. If it were the other way around then Shelton Benjamin, Rick Rude and Greg Valentine would be a no brainers to be in the tourny especially over the likes of Vader.

I will reply to all of you guys' comments individually, starting with this one. On the contrary to your beliefs, this is exactly why i made the post to begin with. I want every possible individual to have a say in the contest, not just my opinion. I personally don't think any of these guy's are "no-brainers" as they all are truthfully deserving to be in the tournament (save for some of the ones I automatically eliminated either due to not meeting the proper requirements, or not having the necessary skills to compete with the very best). Unfortunatly, only the best of the best of the best can make it, and some will have to be left out. The list was just my opinion on who could potentailly be mucseled out of the tourny, but is certainly NOT the final say of who will make it and who doesn't. That will be up to all of us.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-17-2010, 12:15 PM
I think you forgot one of the greats...Bruno samartino and if you have benoit you have too have the dynamite kid that's 59 so we need 5 more sabu, dino bravo, tom zenk, kerry von erich, barry windham, mike rotundo, rick steiner(better technically than scott ever was) well their's 65 now we can do the list.

By self admission, I am not the best wrestling historian out there. So I'm not positve that all of the guys you mentioned even qualify for the tourny. I'll do as much research as possible on this, but it would certainly be apprechiated if you can verify who amongst these guys have in fact wrestled for the WWE at some point.

NWOMyGawd
09-17-2010, 12:15 PM
Booker T, Sean Waltman, Justin Credible, Mike Rotundo, The Ultimo Dragon, Hugh Morrus. just to name a few.

NWOMyGawd
09-17-2010, 12:18 PM
Lou Thesz and The Great Muta were never employed by Vince. Everyone else on the list is good tho.

KSTornado
09-17-2010, 12:23 PM
I will reply to all of you guys' comments individually, starting with this one. On the contrary to your beliefs, this is exactly why i made the post to begin with. I want every possible individual to have a say in the contest, not just my opinion. I personally don't think any of these guy's are "no-brainers" as they all are truthfully deserving to be in the tournament (save for some of the ones I automatically eliminated either due to not meeting the proper requirements, or not having the necessary skills to compete with the very best). Unfortunatly, only the best of the best of the best can make it, and some will have to be left out. The list was just my opinion on who could potentailly be mucseled out of the tourny, but is certainly NOT the final say of who will make it and who doesn't. That will be up to all of us.

Well, no offense but to put Vader ahead of some of the guys you bolded makes me think otherwise.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Pat Paterson wrestled many a time for wwe remember the evening gown match with Brisco? Lou thesz wrestled for mcmahon snr (Vinces dad) so should be in. For pure in ring talent think youve got a few wrong, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie hass, sean o'haire, tazz, lesnar, swagger and kidman should be in for sure when uve got guys like Randy savage who has never been renowned for great in ring talent, Also the Undertaker- no doubt he has a great moveset but its all power moves do you see him doing much more?
Also was Jerry Lawlers mat work that good?

Lol yes I know Patterson wrestled for the WWE in the evening gown match, but he had to be well into his 70's when that happened. I would think that to qualify for the tourny you should have wrestled for WWE when you were at least somewhat in your prime, or at the very least could put on a decent technical wrestling match.

As for Lou Thesz wrestling for Vince Sr. then he should certainly be put back into the list. Thank you for telling me this as it would be a shame to have lost him unecessarily. However, I will have to disagree on a personal note about Randy Savage not being as qualified as the other guys you mentioned. Savage has put on outstanding showings against the likes of Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Jerrry Lawler, and even has made The Ultimate Warrior look somewhat passible. All of these matches were, if not 5 stars, then damn close.

Regarding the Undertaker, sure he is without a doubt a power move type of guy, but that's what he should be. To me, technical wrestling still requires a storytelling aspect to it. For instance, it wouldn't make much sense for The Undertaker to be flying around the ring ala AJ Styles or RVD. It just does not fit his character to do so. However, Taker does have the ability to mix it up a little. He has won many a matches with his submission finisher and has implied other submisson moves and ground work along the way in his career, and additionally has been known to take flight on certain occastions throughout his career, espescailly early in it. As you said, he has a rather large power moveset with 4 finishers that he can realistically win any match with. To me, he is in, but again it is not up to me soley and his place in this tournament is not guarenteed, espescailly if other members agree with your assesment.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Well, no offense but to put Vader ahead of some of the guys you bolded makes me think otherwise.

Vader is extremely underrated imo. But again, that is just my opinion. I don't think you fully understand the concept of what I was trying to accomplish with my post. The bolded guys on my list was just to say here is what I personally feel could be on the fringe, not guys who are set in stone to be eliminated. If I just wanted to put my guys in and leave all other opinions out, then I wouldn't have set up the tournament aspect of it. I would have just put up a list of guys who I think are better than others.

What I think I am going to do is put all of the guys everyone has mentioned (again, except for the guys who I have already eliminated due to not having the proper skills to be mentioned with the others) and put all of the guys in bold that pretty much have guarenteed spot. This list of bolded guys will only be those who are pretty much undisputable (i.e. Ric Flair, Bret Hart) and the rest of you, along with me will put whoever is remaining into somewhat of a preliminatory vote to see who will even make the real tournament. Does that make sense to anyone? I will clarify more in my next post once I decifer guys who will have a gaurenteed spot.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-17-2010, 01:25 PM
***IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING THE TOURNAMENT***

If you guys didn't read my other post, or if you having trouble fully understanding what I was trying to get at, the following list are those who have been yet to be eliminated, and have been suggested that they should be in the tournament. The guys in bold are now the ONLY ones who have a guaranteed spot, as they are what i would expect 95% of you to agree to be the most deserving. There are only 12 in bold, the other 20 will be determined democratically by everyone who wants to have a say in who should and should not be in the tournament. The best way to do this imo, is for everyone to make a list of the 20 other guys who you want in, and at the end of the day the votes will be tallied up and whichever twenty have the most votes will be in, and the rest will be out. In the event of a tie, fair or unfair, I will have the final say as to who makes it considering that I'm the one doing the work. Sorry about that, and I don't want to seem like an arrogant jerk or anything, but if a tie does occur it would be safe to assume that both guys have a legitimate case to be in. I will give a 24 hour time limit from the time this message is posted to have all the votes be cast. Sorry again for that, and I know everyone has their own schedules, but at the same time, I want to get the show on the road so to speak, as I want to do all of the other tournaments as well.

Here is the list of guys:

Pat Patterson
Bruno Sammartino
Sabu
Dino Bravo
Tom Zenk
Kerry Von Erich
Barry Windham
Mike Rotundo
Rick Steiner
Jake Roberts
Arn Anderson
Mr. Perfect
Ricky Steamboat
Dusty Rhodes
Kurt Angle
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Jericho
William Regal
Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Dean Malenko
Tully Blanchard
Sting
Ric Flair
Undertaker
Edge
Daniel Bryan
Goldust
Lance Storm
Christian
CM Punk
Tazz
Vader
Ted Dibiase Sr.
Owen Hart
Greg Valentine
Randy Savage
Chavo Guerrero
Randy Orton
Diamond Dallas Paige
Jerry Lawler
Tito Santana
Shane Douglas
Rick Rude
Rob Van Dam
Jimmy Snuka
Bob Backlund
Doink the Clown (Matt Osborne)
Rick Martel
Jack Swagger
Brock Lesner
Billy Kidman
Sean O' Haire
Booker T
Sean Waltman
Justin Credible
Mike Rotundo
The Ultimo Dragon
Hugh Morrus

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-17-2010, 01:54 PM
My final vote for who I think should be in:

Jake Roberts
Mr. Perfect
Eddie Guerrero
William Regal
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Dean Malenko
Sting
Undertaker
Edge
Daniel Bryan
Christian
CM Punk
Ted Dibiase Sr.
Randy Savage
Chavo Guerrero
Diamond Dallas Paige
Tito Santana
Jack Swagger
The Ultimo Dragon

DarkSide
09-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Wow! This thread asks too much!

Hmmm...the best moments?

Well, Kane and Abel were an incredible tag team, although given the poor selection of opponents for tags and singles matches (as in WWE now), the one brother went hardcore over the other, and turned heel. It was so hardcore he killed him.

That is my choice.

Freaky Styley
09-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Jake Roberts
Mr. Perfect
Eddie Guerrero
William Regal
Dean Malenko
Daniel Bryan
Lance Storm
Christian
CM Punk
Tazz
Ted Dibiase Sr.
Bob Backlund
Brock Lesner
The Ultimo Dragon

I know that it isn't 20, but my vote nonetheless

Hotsauce2k360
09-17-2010, 04:43 PM
Here's my 20...kinda hard to delete some of em but i did the best i could!
2. Jake Roberts
3.Mr. Perfect
4.Eddie Guerrero
5.William Regal
7.Dean Malenko
9.Sting
11.Edge
13.Goldust
14.Lance Storm
15.Christian
16 CM Punk
17.Tazz
18.Ted Dibiase Sr.
19.Greg Valentine
22.Randy Orton
24.Tito Santana
25.Rick Rude
28.Rick Martel
29.Brock Lesner
31.The Ultimo Dragon

MattElder
09-18-2010, 04:28 AM
Heres my 20, Sorry but ive added 2 names that wasnt on the list to be cut down but imo fully deserve to be in the tourny based on their in ring ability.

1. Brock Lesnar
2.Shelton Benjamin
3.Charlie Hass
4.Bobby Lashley
5.Billy Kidman
6.Lou Thesz
7.Dean Malenko
8.Jack Swagger
9.Sean O'Haire
10.Tito Santana
11.Rick Martel
12.Mr Perfect
13.Finlay
14.Chavo
15.Eddie Guerrero
16.Tazz
17.William Regal
18.CM Punk
19.Doink the Clown
20.Bob Backlund

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
09-18-2010, 11:16 AM
here is my top 20

1: undertaker
2: stone cold
3: the rock
4: chris jericho
5: bret hart
6: kurt angle
7: chris benoit
8: hbk
9: eddie guerrero
10: hhh
11: mick foley
12: big show
13: brock lesnar
14: kane
15: rvd
16: aj styles
17: edge
18: goldberg
19: rey
20: mr perfect

IrkenInvader
09-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Lesnar and Swaggar have won real wrestling championships, so they do have real skill. There is a reason why they call Shelton Benjamin "The Best Pure Athlete in the WWE." "Chick Magnet" Punk used to do split-legged corckscrew moonsaults.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-18-2010, 12:17 PM
here is my top 20

1: undertaker
2: stone cold
3: the rock
4: chris jericho
5: bret hart
6: kurt angle
7: chris benoit
8: hbk
9: eddie guerrero
10: hhh
11: mick foley
12: big show
13: brock lesnar
14: kane
15: rvd
16: aj styles
17: edge
18: goldberg
19: rey
20: mr perfect

The guys in bold are already in the tournament so you didn't have to vote for them, and AJ Styles is not eligable due to never wrestling for the WWE.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-18-2010, 12:18 PM
Lesnar and Swaggar have won real wrestling championships, so they do have real skill. There is a reason why they call Shelton Benjamin "The Best Pure Athlete in the WWE." "Chick Magnet" Punk used to do split-legged corckscrew moonsaults.

So I assume your vote goes for Benijiman, Swagger, Lesner, and Punk right?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-18-2010, 12:30 PM
**NOTE**

As of about 5 minutes ago, voting has officially ended for the tournament entries, however I am going to cheat a little bit and extend it by about 2 hours because I'd like 1 or 2 more people to voice their opinions. Voting will end strictly @ 3:30 pm ET

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Okay sorry everyone who didn't get a chance to vote, but the period for voting on who you want in is over. The votes will be tallied up now and we'll see who is officially in and who is out. In my next post I will determine the seedings and then we can seriously start the tourny.

NWOMyGawd
09-18-2010, 06:51 PM
The guys in bold are already in the tournament so you didn't have to vote for them, and AJ Styles is not eligable due to never wrestling for the WWE.

AJ Styles actually was employed by Vince McMahon for a brief time in the earlier part of this decade. He wasn't used on Raw or Smackdown but was featured on Jakked a few times. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin.