PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash (Everything Nash here)

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-11-2010, 03:43 AM
I know some of you may 'hate' him, but in my honest opinion I think he could still benefit the WWE a lot. Nash could easily come back because of his friendship with HHH an from what I've seen the guy is still pretty damn entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzFAJCv-O3c&feature=related

Anyways, despite the possible negative comments that'll follow, what do you guys think?

Ruggy
09-11-2010, 04:04 AM
I think Nash would be welcomed back with open arms to WWE, McMahon was always high on him and of course Tripper would get him a gig. I think I mentioned in a previous post that getting him on the announcers table maybe the way forward?? As for in-ring.... The only thing is keeping him fit, which is unlikely at his age. I think a full schedule in any capacity is a big no no. Nash was one of my favourites, but maybe it is time for him to hang up those famous chaps.

Jazz
09-11-2010, 09:39 AM
I like the idea Ruggy said and putting him on announcers table would be great, that and Dusty Rhodes.

nrb6304
09-11-2010, 09:44 AM
I think that if he had an Undertaker schedule. RAW back home. RAW back homo. he could do it. Hell if he leaves TNA now I think that he could get in the HOF in Atlanta.

AGEOFFALL
09-11-2010, 02:38 PM
I don't really care whether he returns or not, but if he does it should be a non-wrestling role.

Robstar
09-11-2010, 03:16 PM
I'd love to see Nash in WWE. The announcing is good, maybe like Lawler, a part time wrestler

SnaggleTooth
09-11-2010, 06:16 PM
If Nash gets an offer to go back into WWE, I say go for it and do whatever it takes to get movie roles. He was awesome in The Punisher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ_5LWexpN4&

qwerty704
09-11-2010, 07:26 PM
or wut if he goes back to wwe and help introduce the future of wrestling, and what about GM of RAW???
it def. sounds better if he was an annoucer 100% behind that idea

AGEOFFALL
09-12-2010, 12:10 AM
or wut if he goes back to wwe and help introduce the future of wrestling, and what about GM of RAW???
it def. sounds better if he was an annoucer 100% behind that idea

wouldn't really matter if he was gm. that thing has been dragged on for so long now.

SilverGhost
09-12-2010, 07:02 AM
wouldn't really matter if he was gm. that thing has been dragged on for so long now.

Nash as commentator> Nash for GM

Jazz
09-12-2010, 08:39 AM
I think they should drop the GM and go back to the "President" system they did in the 90's, you know where Gorilla Monsoon made matches and settle despites.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Nash as commentator> Nash for GM

Kevin Nash would be a great General Manager.

But I personally would like to see him in a teacher storyline where he takes a less-known wrestler an teaches him how to survive in the business, then after that maybe he can be GM or get a spot at the announce table. But that is just me wishing. Kevin Nash may not even comeback to wrestling after he leaves TNA.

AGEOFFALL
09-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Kevin Nash would be a great General Manager.

But I personally would like to see him in a teacher storyline where he takes a less-known wrestler an teaches him how to survive in the business, then after that maybe he can be GM or get a spot at the announce table. But that is just me wishing. Kevin Nash may not even comeback to wrestling after he leaves TNA.

he probably will leave wrstling.

Rich Cranium
10-24-2010, 10:45 PM
Looks like he wants to spend time with his family

Robstar
10-24-2010, 11:23 PM
I like the idea Ruggy said and putting him on announcers table would be great, that and Dusty Rhodes.

Dusty Rhodes? The man's as bad as Flair when he's excited, he's unintelligible. Sure what he says is generally gold, but you have to decipher it first.

Splattered-Dreams
10-25-2010, 10:56 AM
Dusty Rhodes? The man's as bad as Flair when he's excited, he's unintelligible. Sure what he says is generally gold, but you have to decipher it first.

Nah, screw Dusty - he thinks he's the white Martin Luther King. Both of his sons are better than he could have ever dreamed to be in the ring, too.

Nash for GM would be QUALITY! The biggest monster heel GM since Bischoff or Regal

TheDevilsAdvocate
02-23-2011, 03:04 PM
I've watched thousands of youtube videos (Yes, I'm over exaggerating) an Kevin Nash always talked about the WWE an rarely about TNA. I think when an IF he leaves TNA he'll try to make his return to the WWE. I know some of you may 'hate' him, but in my honest opinion I think he could still benefit the WWE a lot. Nash could easily come back because of his friendship with HHH an from what I've seen the guy is still pretty damn entertaining. :o Only problem is the fact that the WWE releashed him almost every time he got injured. Lol

Anyways, despite the possible negative comments that'll follow, what do you guys think?
:rolleyes:

I called it.

SaberToothTigerz
02-23-2011, 03:29 PM
I called it.

proud much?

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 03:31 PM
I heard Diesel appeared! ;)

Iron Ape
02-23-2011, 03:33 PM
proud much?
I think he wants a cookie.

thejman93
02-23-2011, 03:39 PM
I called it.

I think he wants a cookie.

http://lifewithcake.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/sandwich-cookie-pan.jpg

There ya go!

TheDevilsAdvocate
02-23-2011, 03:40 PM
http://lifewithcake.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/sandwich-cookie-pan.jpg

There ya go!

I will cherish this reward. Nom Nom Nom Nom.

PrimusSucks
02-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Tough Enough trainer?

TheDevilsAdvocate
02-23-2011, 04:26 PM
Tough Enough trainer?

He might end up being the final guy they name. That's if there are still spots left. Booker T, Trish Stratus, and Steve Austin are being advertised to appear on the show. That is a hefty cast. Who ever tags along with them after this will just be extra baggage.

Bodom
02-23-2011, 05:25 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/this_is_me_not_caring_tshirt-p235468340549344777v2rvf_210.jpg

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 08:10 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/this_is_me_not_caring_tshirt-p235468340549344777v2rvf_210.jpg

THEN WHY THE HELL EVEN BOTHER POSTING? lollollolololol xDD

Bodom
02-23-2011, 08:11 PM
THEN WHY THE HELL EVEN BOTHER POSTING? lollollolololol xDD

I'm a whore. Remember?

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 08:18 PM
I'm a whore. Remember?

http://www.justicepimp.com/comics/2008-08-24-Pimp-Hand.JPG

Bodom
02-23-2011, 08:20 PM
Do it. I dare you.

Schmuck.

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 08:22 PM
Do it. I dare you.

Schmuck.

http://iloveketchup.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/slap.gif

Bodom
02-23-2011, 08:24 PM
http://iloveketchup.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/slap.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 08:58 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Put dem hoes in their places!

Bodom
02-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Put dem hoes in their places!

You should learn how to post pictures first.

Just sayin.

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 09:06 PM
You should learn how to post pictures first.

Just sayin.

RAGGGHHHHAAAARRAGGAHAHAGH!!!!!!!!!

-attempts banning you-

Bodom
02-23-2011, 09:11 PM
RAGGGHHHHAAAARRAGGAHAHAGH!!!!!!!!!

-attempts banning you-

You can't touch this.

Trips88
02-24-2011, 02:02 AM
I thought Nash was already back in the WWE? Or have a been in a coma for the last month+ ?
Why it this still a thread? lol

Lowki
02-24-2011, 08:06 AM
We will never ever see kevin nash back in WWE! He's TNA for life. Once he's finished washing his hair he will come fight hogan with MEM.

Bodom
02-24-2011, 10:48 AM
We will never ever see kevin nash back in WWE! He's TNA for life. Once he's finished washing his hair he will come fight hogan with MEM.

:confused::confused::confused:

Scottland
02-24-2011, 03:53 PM
According to a new report Kevin Nash is going to be around for the next few years according to him.

Nash stated on Twitter:
"I'm back in the WWE family. Last time you saw me was a surprise, correct? The next time you see me will be just as much of one. Right?

I have a 5 year contract with the WWE. I'm sure in the next 5 yrears, You All will hear the Diesel engine again. Trust me."

So, it seems at the moment there could be more Diesel on the way & the way speculation has been as of late...I have a feeling the Diesel engine could be running against The Corre at Wrestlemania with the Big Show.

clrj3514
02-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Who knows? I could see him being in a tag match but he just can't handle a good singles match anymore. I like the guy but he's just too old & slow.

The Brown One
02-24-2011, 04:06 PM
If he was to wrestle..wouldn't he be the oldest active wrestler on the WWE roster?! Well, unlike some other oldies(Kurt Angle, Kane, The Undertaker, Booker T), Kevin Nash can't move around the ring at a decent pace. He moves as slow as Khali, hell, even The Big Show moves around faster. I'm not a fan of this..and he'l be wrestling till hes 56. At least he'l be alot richer by the time he retires, while were stuck with his shitty matches.

thejman93
02-24-2011, 04:10 PM
I have a feeling he may be revealed as the RAW GM. It wouldn't make any sense 'cause Nash was in TNA when the GM thing started but the windowlicking WWE fans probably wouldn't notice.

clrj3514
02-24-2011, 04:14 PM
I have a feeling he may be revealed as the RAW GM. It wouldn't make any sense 'cause Nash was in TNA when the GM thing started but the windowlicking WWE fans probably wouldn't notice.
I LOLed at this.

merhardt03
02-24-2011, 04:14 PM

I sure hope you are wrong!!!!! But u might be onto something unfortunately.
Anyway, I do hope to see Show team with Nash to take on Barret & Jackson. Keep Gabriel & Slater in the Tag title match, if there is one that is. Lol

TheBoogeyMan
02-24-2011, 04:21 PM
I hope he comes back soon, I like Nash whether he is face or heel.....hes one of the guys with thr IT factor no matter how old he gets, he always puts on a good show.

Iron Ape
02-24-2011, 04:25 PM
I hope he comes back soon, I like Nash whether he is face or heel.....hes one of the guys with thr IT factor no matter how old he gets, he always puts on a good show.
I don't understand how someone who has seen him wrestle could make a statement like this and actually believe it. The guy's been in a fuckton of not good matches over the years (hell, his run in TNA was chock full full of 'em).

Tommy Thunder
02-24-2011, 04:34 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing him in a tag match. A singles match however is something I wouldn't want to see.

thejman93
02-24-2011, 04:42 PM
What the hell is wrong with you people? Have you seen this guy wrestle in the last five years? He's like a statue in there.

sporty
02-24-2011, 05:31 PM
I rememba one of the worst main event I ever saw in TNA
Kevin Nas vs Mick Foley .DAMN that sucked

Robstar
02-24-2011, 06:15 PM
Not as Diesel, just as Nash, let him run amok with Shawn in the GM's office. Yeah, HBK as GM, Nash as his bodyguard again, but now we're back to Diesel again. Let Haitch join in the fun too, if they're going to be backstage powerbrokers they may as well portray them.

One question: Where will Sting fit in to all this?

The New Guy
02-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Not as Diesel, just as Nash, let him run amok with Shawn in the GM's office. Yeah, HBK as GM, Nash as his bodyguard again, but now we're back to Diesel again. Let Haitch join in the fun too, if they're going to be backstage powerbrokers they may as well portray them.

One question: Where will Sting fit in to all this?

He will be the receptionist who wears to much make up :)

Tom George
02-24-2011, 06:47 PM
They should have him squash a mid carder like R-Truth in a two minute match. LOL Lazy entrance, followed by lazy jack knife, followed by lazy cover. HUGE pop from the crowd...

Automatic
02-24-2011, 07:31 PM
I don't really know the guy, or his past, but based on his RR appearence, HELL NO, that was awful.

Robstar
02-24-2011, 07:39 PM
You might say he is slow but when I watched that Luger/Sting match the other day, Luger moved at a snail's pace. And that was his prime

Lowki
02-24-2011, 09:12 PM
Nash wouldn't be any different to Khali.

He'd be a better enforcer/authority figure if he is used.

BevinBoyz
02-24-2011, 11:14 PM

twist it around it would make PERFECT since.. The anonymous GM to big Kev, the reason he was anonymous was so the "Other Company" didn't know. We all know Nash loves money.. whay better way then working for 2 companies.. lol..

Trips88
02-24-2011, 11:51 PM
He will be the receptionist who wears to much make up :)

That made me lmao!
Sting wont be involved in anything because Sting will never be in the WWE.
I do like the idea of the Kliq running the show, minus Hall of course cuz that guy can't keep it together.
O and if Nash and Show face the Corre at Mania I wouldn't be surprised if it were against the Tag champs. Thus making Show Tag champion with 3 people in as many years lol

TheDevilsAdvocate
02-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Vhroom. Vhroom.

Murphdogg4
02-25-2011, 04:36 PM
It's not cool on the net to admit, but sometimes it's fun to see a power wrestler just power bombing the hell out of someone.

Scottland
02-25-2011, 04:42 PM
It's not cool on the net to admit, but sometimes it's fun to see a power wrestler just power bombing the hell out of someone.

I don't mind it happening but It depends on the individual who's getting the beat down.

HuGrad
02-25-2011, 04:46 PM
my concern is that due to his height and his knee and quad problems, how long would he last and should he be a heel instead of a face. I could see him as a heel if he could stay injury free but too many fans like him. Strange but would be interesting to see.

HuGrad
02-25-2011, 04:47 PM
like when sycho sid powerbombed Hercules in his last match in WWE....

Murphdogg4
02-25-2011, 05:39 PM
I love good workers as much as the next guy, but I also love seeing guys like the Road Warriors back in the day do powermoves. I've been a part of the IWC since it's inception and we are in general a more deserning fan, one of the biggest things when the IWC started was us marking for guys like Flair and Hart and burying guys like Nash. But allot of folks like to see big guys do power moves and wrestling would be pretty boring if it was all great workers, good workers need big stiffs to make look good.

Matt Fat Is Not Phat
02-28-2011, 03:34 AM
Hello everyone who reads this,

My question is (as you may have read somewhere above this): Where is Kevin Nash?
We get this awesome return appearance at RR, and a great staredown with the Big Show.
We get numerous quotes and interviews with him saying how he is going to finish his career with the WWE.
Then....Poof! Oh he isn't around again, and with time ticking away to Wrestlemania the prospect of a match taking place is disappearing faster than a face in Rikishi's ass.
Another quandry for you to pontificate upon is...would you prefer a returning Diesel or Kevin Nash, for me its nash all the way, I just don't think Diesel would sell tickets aswell as Kevin Nashes name will, on the grounds that the gimmick is old and not relevent to the modern scene, but OMG it was good to see it a Royal Rumble.

Come Back Kevin We Miss You.
Or do we,

Your Thoughts?

Kashdinero
02-28-2011, 04:20 AM
Nash only signed a Legends contract, so don't expect to see much of him in WWE.

Matt Fat Is Not Phat
02-28-2011, 05:38 AM
I don't expect to see alot of him in WWE, but I at least expected to hear from him since, a backstage appearance or another stare down, just something, I mean Tarver is getting more air time as of late.

jethro
02-28-2011, 06:04 AM
I hope he doesnt return to the ring,since he is Diesel in WWE i dont think he suits to play manager or commentator role like what he did in TNA as Nash.
Whatever it is I'm fine if Nash appear on special occasion but not every week.

SaberToothTigerz
02-28-2011, 06:48 AM
he's boring so i dont care :/

vbirwin
02-28-2011, 08:16 AM
I doubt we'll see him in the ring, which is OK with me. But he's too valuable not to use him on camera. I'm hoping he will be revealed as the mystery Raw GM. Partly because I like Nash and want to see him more and partly because they have let the mystery GM thing go on way too long and I've been bored with it for quite a while now. I'm kinda feeling like it takes away from the show at this point.

Saiga
02-28-2011, 09:42 AM
i think he should round up some up and comers & become "coach kevin nash" again. it worked well in wcw and his coaching led the natural born thrillers to championship gold. history could repeat itself possibly ;)

i'd rather see big sexy on the mic or either backstage. nobodyy wants to see him wrestle.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 10:22 AM
I like the GM idea. Easy to write in that he couldn't be on camero due to outside 'contractual obligations'. The GM sounds like a Nash type anyway. Hasn't really established self as heel or face GM more of a tweener. He's great on the mic and still imposing enough so people don't mouth off. He can get into scuffles just fine. Ex: take a nexus attack or jacknife someone. Kev is a future hall of famer no doubt. We should enjoy him while we have him. Otherwise Cena will be GM.haha

PrimusSucks
02-28-2011, 10:28 AM
A tough enough trainer wouldn't be a bad spot for him, at least in my opinion.

merhardt03
02-28-2011, 10:31 AM
I doubt we'll see him in the ring, which is OK with me. But he's too valuable not to use him on camera. I'm hoping he will be revealed as the mystery Raw GM. Partly because I like Nash and want to see him more and partly because they have let the mystery GM thing go on way too long and I've been bored with it for quite a while now. I'm kinda feeling like it takes away from the show at this point.

I like the GM idea. Easy to write in that he couldn't be on camero due to outside 'contractual obligations'. The GM sounds like a Nash type anyway. Hasn't really established self as heel or face GM more of a tweener. He's great on the mic and still imposing enough so people don't mouth off. He can get into scuffles just fine. Ex: take a nexus attack or jacknife someone. Kev is a future hall of famer no doubt. We should enjoy him while we have him. Otherwise Cena will be GM.haha

You guys are living in a pipe dream on this one. It would not make since for Nash to be GM since then angle started while Nash was in TNA. And if, and I stretch if, Nash is revealed as GM, then McMahon really must think we are idiots. Because I'd HIGHLY doubt that it would be recogniozed as "outside contractual obligations". This is just my opinion. Don't take it too serious.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 11:17 AM
Dude. Pipe dreams are the best ones to have bro. We are all dreaming on every thread. I just think that those type of spots are the bst for the old timers. Not world champions. A tough enough trainer is NOT a bad idea at all either. Good call on that one.

bcfccalum
02-28-2011, 11:38 AM
You guys are living in a pipe dream on this one. It would not make since for Nash to be GM since then angle started while Nash was in TNA. And if, and I stretch if, Nash is revealed as GM, then McMahon really must think we are idiots. Because I'd HIGHLY doubt that it would be recogniozed as "outside contractual obligations". This is just my opinion. Don't take it too serious.

it doesnt matter if nash was in TNA when the angle started because as far as WWE is concerned, TNA doesnt even exist, as far as they are concerned Nash has been inactive for the last 5 or so years
so the GM idea could work

thejman93
02-28-2011, 11:42 AM
I kinda hope he stays away; the occasional apperance is fine but I was never a big Kevin Nash fan.

Tommy Thunder
02-28-2011, 11:55 AM
I don't expect to see him in a full time wrestling role ever again. I can see him in a tag match at Mania (a singles match isn't worth thinking about as Nash's body is beat up and he can't move that well in the ring).
I can see Big Show enlisting the help of Nash to take on Ezekiel Jackson and another member of Corre at Mania (that would explain the staredown at the RR).
Then, I wouldn't mind seeing Nash moving into a manager role perhaps? O'r having him as the mystery GM is an idea I like.

vbirwin
02-28-2011, 12:20 PM
As far as Nash being GM, I kinda like the idea that he was in TNA when the GM angle started. I think Vince would too. What better way to take a shot at TNA than to say one of their main guys was actually working with WWE behind their backs at the same time he was working for them.

Rich Cranium
02-28-2011, 12:25 PM
Isn't he signing a Legend's contract?

CobraNightviper
02-28-2011, 12:40 PM
so a legends deal means show up one time and never be seen again? just kidding but anyway what exactly does a legends deal mean does he do video games,toys stuff like that but no t.v time?

Kashdinero
02-28-2011, 02:13 PM
so a legends deal means show up one time and never be seen again? just kidding but anyway what exactly does a legends deal mean does he do video games,toys stuff like that but no t.v time?

Basically, but I'm sure it doesn't completely rule out an appearance here and there.

The Grand Wizard
02-28-2011, 02:24 PM
I still think it was a one shot, the contract 'Legends' every one talks about are the toy figures. If Nash does not appear until SummerSlam then he has already left. Maybe they will burry him since he and Booker got the biggest POPS.

Bodom
02-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Legends Deal = action figures, videogames, and any other merchandise created in their likeness. Also frees them up for making appearances outside of WWE, examples being indy shows, conventions, and etc

steveorton
02-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Exactly where is he, I'm jus sayin...

CobraNightviper
02-28-2011, 06:50 PM
oh I wonder if any of those appearances would be wrestling a match because I think those days are behind him.
Basically, but I'm sure it doesn't completely rule out an appearance here and there.

Trips88
02-28-2011, 10:08 PM
he's boring so i dont care :/

you fail!!

The Brown One
03-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Hooray for Kevin Nash staying off WWE tv for this long.

Kashdinero
03-01-2011, 01:17 AM
oh I wonder if any of those appearances would be wrestling a match because I think those days are behind him.

Yeah, I'm pretty much of the same frame of mind when it comes to Nash. Keep him as far away from the ring as possible, unless, of course, the ring is of the HoF variety! The dude looked OLD in his Rumble appearance!!!

Trips88
03-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty much of the same frame of mind when it comes to Nash. Keep him as far away from the ring as possible, unless, of course, the ring is of the HoF variety! The dude looked OLD in his Rumble appearance!!!

That's because he is OLD. Don't mean he can't still be utilized to put guys over. Do I think he should be a world champ again? Fuck no, but he could still be a great manager or GM.

Kashdinero
03-01-2011, 02:11 AM
That's because he is OLD. Don't mean he can't still be utilized to put guys over. Do I think he should be a world champ again? Fuck no, but he could still be a great manager or GM.

GM? maybe, manager? Hell no!

Trips88
03-01-2011, 02:17 AM
GM? maybe, manager? Hell no!

He could be a great heel manager. All he's gotta do is cut promos about how he's been the guy to make guys famous, which youu can now proceed to debate, then walk out to the ringside and back a guy and help him become champ. This is Kevin Nash were talkin about here not fuckin Tony Atlis.

Kashdinero
03-01-2011, 02:51 AM
He could be a great heel manager. All he's gotta do is cut promos about how he's been the guy to make guys famous, which youu can now proceed to debate, then walk out to the ringside and back a guy and help him become champ. This is Kevin Nash were talkin about here not fuckin Tony Atlis.

I'm sorry, but, what!!! Please don't make assumptions about what Ii (:)) will or won't debate, and also, try not to swear like that, INB&INC!

And while I'm here, who in the blue blazes is Tony Atlis?

Seriously though bruv, Nash has always been about Nash, being a manager just doesn't suit the guy's character that he's had for the past seventeen plus years, he's far too "cool" for that! Helping out the next generation just seems like it's beyond him, and his past wrestling transgressions have proved that he couldn't care less about the business. I, seriously, couldn't think of a worse candidate for a manager role.

But, if you disagree then that's cool. Just try not to jump on everything I post mate, that's not cool! ;)

Trips88
03-01-2011, 03:02 AM
I'm sorry, but, what!!! Please don't make assumptions about what Ii (:)) will or won't debate, and also, try not to swear like that, INB&INC!

And while I'm here, who in the blue blazes is Tony Atlis?

Seriously though bruv, Nash has always been about Nash, being a manager just doesn't suit the guy's character that he's had for the past seventeen plus years, he's far too "cool" for that! Helping out the next generation just seems like it's beyond him, and his past wrestling transgressions have proved that he couldn't care less about the business. I, seriously, couldn't think of a worse candidate for a manager role.

But, if you disagree then that's cool. Just try not to jump on everything I post mate, that's not cool! ;)

Ya know when you said mate I was about to jump all over that untill I saw that your from England lol
It's not that I think he would be the best at it, but it's all about putting butt's (see I'm respectfully not cursing lol) in seats and like it or not the name Nash is still got a lot of juice. Case in point, his pop at the RR. You have a very valid point that Nash has always been about Nash but Nash can still go out and talk up another guy and still stroke his own ego. Just remeber when Evolution started. Flair would go out and talk about how amazing HHH is but he would ALWAYS make it a point to talk about how HHH is the new biggest thing since himself. Nash could bring out a guy and do the same thing.

Kashdinero
03-01-2011, 04:08 AM
Ya know when you said mate I was about to jump all over that untill I saw that your from England lol
It's not that I think he would be the best at it, but it's all about putting butt's (see I'm respectfully not cursing lol) in seats and like it or not the name Nash is still got a lot of juice. Case in point, his pop at the RR. You have a very valid point that Nash has always been about Nash but Nash can still go out and talk up another guy and still stroke his own ego. Just remeber when Evolution started. Flair would go out and talk about how amazing HHH is but he would ALWAYS make it a point to talk about how HHH is the new biggest thing since himself. Nash could bring out a guy and do the same thing.

Swearings cool, within context, but it seemed like you were swearing at me mate lol

He did get a big pop at the Royal Rumble didn't he! shit, that was loud!

Remember, I said maybe to Nash as GM. If used correctly Nash could be a decent asset to Raw, for sure.

The thing with the Flair comparison, apart from the obvious, is that while I could tolerate him in an Evolution type group, he'd eventually end up in a storyline that necessitates him wrestling... And that's not cool!
Although, judging by the Rumble (and EWN) pop, that he got I'm probably in the minority.

Saying that, Nash is probably more than happy to sit at home collecting a check every month. (I know I would!) When you think about it, signing that Legends Contract is like the final triumph of a guy who's career was based on doing as little as nothing for as much as possible.

Trips88
03-01-2011, 05:02 AM
Swearings cool, within context, but it seemed like you were swearing at me mate lol

He did get a big pop at the Royal Rumble didn't he! shit, that was loud!

Remember, I said maybe to Nash as GM. If used correctly Nash could be a decent asset to Raw, for sure.

The thing with the Flair comparison, apart from the obvious, is that while I could tolerate him in an Evolution type group, he'd eventually end up in a storyline that necessitates him wrestling... And that's not cool!
Although, judging by the Rumble (and EWN) pop, that he got I'm probably in the minority.

Saying that, Nash is probably more than happy to sit at home collecting a check every month. (I know I would!) When you think about it, signing that Legends Contract is like the final triumph of a guy who's career was based on doing as little as nothing for as much as possible.

He did plenty for himself lol

No I wasn't cursing at you bro

I think that if he did wrestle that he would put on a good tag match but thats about it

Kashdinero
03-01-2011, 05:09 AM
He did plenty for himself lol

No I wasn't cursing at you bro

I think that if he did wrestle that he would put on a good tag match but thats about it

I wouldn't mind seeing a cameo in the HHH-Taker build up!

Trips88
03-01-2011, 05:42 AM

Me too man! Even if it was just like a shot of him sitting back stage with HHH and HBK with him and HBK asking him if he was sure he wanted to go through with it again and HHH saying something about Shawn willing to do it twice and then with Nash talking about how he faced Taker when he (Nash) was in his prime and he was Takers 5th victim. Then having HHH standing up and saying something like look you guys are my best friends, your the show stopper and your big daddy diesel, (changes to his deep voice and serious face) but I am the game.....and I make the rules. Then he walks off camera.
That would give people goose bumps!!!!

The Grand Wizard
03-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Bring back his silver hair.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-03-2011, 07:01 PM
So i guess we'll be hearing about Nash and how he's seen the light until 2016 oy vey....

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-05-2011, 01:19 AM

That would be very nostalgic for me.

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 06:07 AM
That would be very nostalgic for me.

Yeah, everybody loves a little nostalgia! I'd say it's a possibility it could happen, as this Taker-HHH thing is just getting warmed up. Although I thought their initial confrontation was somewhat lacking, and HHH's promo last week was, again, lacking, I believe they are going with the slow burn approach (or as slow as they can go, what with the time constraints). HBK is already involved, and I see no reason why Nash couldn't fit in somewhere aswell. Just not in a physical capacity.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Yeah, everybody loves a little nostalgia! I'd say it's a possibility it could happen, as this Taker-HHH thing is just getting warmed up. Although I thought their initial confrontation was somewhat lacking, and HHH's promo last week was, again, lacking, I believe they are going with the slow burn approach (or as slow as they can go, what with the time constraints). HBK is already involved, and I see no reason why Nash couldn't fit in somewhere aswell. Just not in a physical capacity.

That was my first thought as well. I think their first encounter could have used words. I mean just having two guys standing in the ring staring at eachother an pointing at a logo could have been turned into a main event match. It was just not neccessary, and so much time was wasted there. But I think Triple H lost though! He blinked 3 times. An Kevin Nash would probably get involved. On one of my wrestling posters it has a graveyard with with names of all the wrestlers he had beaten at Wrestlemania on them. Diesel is there, and I think that the WWE had long term plans for a possible HHH, HBK, Diesel, and The Undertaker reunion. But this is just mainly me 'thinking' or guessing' on the future like many of you have done.

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 05:34 PM
That was my first thought as well. I think their first encounter could have used words. I mean just having two guys standing in the ring staring at eachother an pointing at a logo could have been turned into a main event match. It was just not neccessary, and so much time was wasted there. But I think Triple H lost though! He blinked 3 times. An Kevin Nash would probably get involved. On one of my wrestling posters it has a graveyard with with names of all the wrestlers he had beaten at Wrestlemania on them. Diesel is there, and I think that the WWE had long term plans for a possible HHH, HBK, Diesel, and The Undertaker reunion. But this is just mainly me 'thinking' or guessing' on the future like many of you have done.

Predicting/Guessing the future of wrestling is one of life's small pleasures!

After seeing Shawns sit-down interview again, I'm convinced that Nash will somehow get involved in this feud. Especially if Trips ends up saying he'll retire if he can't end the streak (more guessing :)).

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Predicting/Guessing the future of wrestling is one of life's small pleasures!

After seeing Shawns sit-down interview again, I'm convinced that Nash will somehow get involved in this feud. Especially if Trips ends up saying he'll retire if he can't end the streak (more guessing :)).

I just realized how many different ways this feud could be made into complete brilliance! What you just said would be one of them. If The Undertaker gets to retire the Kliq then that has to be one of the greatest honors.

slightly off topic: The Undertaker should be inducted in to the HOF this year.

Kashdinero
03-05-2011, 06:57 PM
slightly off topic: The Undertaker should be inducted in to the HOF this year.

I'd say it could definitely happen next year as it would be a nice way to tie in to his attempt at going a perfect 20-0! Leave this year to HBK, although, it'd be the biggest HoF ever if they were both inducted!

Bodom
03-30-2011, 12:49 PM
Nash with some TNA chatter:
http://clatl.com/atlanta/kevin-nash-wants-to-party-with-you/Content?oid=3001750

I was with TNA for the better part of four or five years," he said. "I'd walk through the airport and people'd come up and ask for my autograph and ask if I was ever going to wrestle again. I'd be like, 'I have been for the past five years.' There's that much drop-off between WWE and TNA.

This certainly speaks to TNA's lack of any advertising and marketing sensibility

THEKEVINBRAND
04-30-2011, 03:19 PM
FROM KEVIN NASH'S TWITTER PAGE @REALKEVINNASH

Kevin Nash is asking fans on Twitter if he should go back to TNA or not, after it appears WWE has nothing for him. Nash wrote: “WWE going young.your my fan base,sit on my ass or watch my buddys Sting ass?”

Bodom
04-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Nash needs to stay away from the boxed wine.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-30-2011, 04:54 PM
Nash needs to stay away from the boxed wine.

the wine makes you tell the truth lol

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-13-2011, 06:48 AM
If he wanted to be used then he should have signed an active competing contract. I think the guy would have been great on commentary.

DonCorleone
05-14-2011, 02:41 PM
I think that having Nash as a heel would be much more satisfying that having him as a face. I can just picture him, Waltman cutting great promos, interfering matches, and hands down make some great matches. Possibly add HHH in there too.

Tommy Thunder
05-14-2011, 03:02 PM
With reports saying that WWE are looking to revive the concept of managers, Kevin Nash would be a great heel manager to someone IMO.

Rick BoA
05-16-2011, 05:01 AM
Kevin Nash would make a great Manager to the right superstar. It could be similiar to Stiener and Petey Williams, a mentor role but still occasionaly competes in tag matches where he doesnt have to work too much.

Kevin Nash with a guy like Tyler Reks could work.

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-16-2011, 06:20 AM
Kevin Nash would make a great Manager to the right superstar. It could be similiar to Stiener and Petey Williams, a mentor role but still occasionaly competes in tag matches where he doesnt have to work too much.

Kevin Nash with a guy like Tyler Reks could work.

I do not even see how this could work. Tyler Reks' new gimmick has no real personality. He even makes Drew Mcintyre seem interesting. I think if Tyler Reks were to revert back to his old laid back gimmick then I could see Kevin Nash being a great manager for him. But since I do not really see that happening anytime soon I think Kevin Nash could be a great manager for Ryder & Hawkins.

North Vegas Benny
05-16-2011, 09:10 AM
I really don't care what they have Big Kev doing just bring him back. Nash was always my favorite wrestler since I was a little kid. I marked the hell out when he made his return in the rumble as Deisel.

Tommy Thunder
05-16-2011, 09:16 AM
I do not even see how this could work. Tyler Reks' new gimmick has no real personality. He even makes Drew Mcintyre seem interesting. I think if Tyler Reks were to revert back to his old laid back gimmick then I could see Kevin Nash being a great manager for him. But since I do not really see that happening anytime soon I think Kevin Nash could be a great manager for Ryder & Hawkins.

IMO, that gimmick sucked!! I agree with your point that his current gimmick hasn't got a personality, but it sure has more potential to take him further up the card than that surfer gimmick!!

Outsider
05-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Big Kev need to be the RAW General Manager.

Rick BoA
05-16-2011, 12:43 PM

Well there would be some character tweeking to make it work, but I can see Reks being an upper midcarder if he is given a decent gimmick and a mouthpiece. I wouldnt want Nash to manage Ryder/Hawkins because he would make them look like little tiny children whenever they are close to each other. A Huge guy like nash needs to be paired up with another big guy imo.

markedout4life
05-16-2011, 01:14 PM
if nash gets an offer to go back into wwe, i say go for it and do whatever it takes to get movie roles. He was awesome in the punisher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq_5lwexpn4&

awesome in the punisher? Nobody in the punisher movie was good.