PDA

View Full Version : Chaos theory

THE_CRIPPLER
02-23-2011, 05:02 PM
You guys all do know its just a German Suplex. the Momentum Breaks from the roll up... so its just a decently done bridge German Suplex....
Beniots Rolling Germans were much more effective

SevenCagedTigers
02-23-2011, 05:54 PM
You guys all do know its just a German Suplex. the Momentum Breaks from the roll up... so its just a decently done bridge German Suplex....

And an Attitude Adjustment is just a ripoff of the F-5. And a Bookend is just a Rock Bottom. Everything is a something, but Ive come to accept the Chaos Theory as a worthy finisher. The Matches Douglas Williams had with AJ Styles were exciting, and they proved that his finisher was instrumental in telling a story. I like it

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 05:58 PM
I love the Chaos Theory.

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 06:01 PM
SevenCagedTigers is correct. Even almost any move will be a variation of another. e.g. Benoit's Rolling German Suplexes are a variation of a Suplex.
I enjoy watching how he does it though. It looks a tad hard.

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 06:11 PM
They are not original moves, just renamed to fit the wrestler using it! Example: Scorpion Deathlock - Sting/ Sharpshooter - Bret Hart

HeelTurn
02-23-2011, 06:15 PM
I like the move, nobody really has a unique move, plus it looks better than a standard German Suplex.

Bodom
02-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Why exactly did this necessitate a thread?

What next? A thread on how the Sun is really bright?

Anyrysm
02-23-2011, 07:29 PM
Let's not forget that this wrestling...and the presentation is just as important as the execution; whether it be moves, promos, production, whatever...

THE_CRIPPLER
02-23-2011, 08:29 PM
Why exactly did this necessitate a thread?

What next? A thread on how the Sun is really bright?

The point is, every one builds this move as something amazing. When all it is is a German Suplex...The problem is not the finisher, the Problem is the amount of praise it gets.... and yes i know Cenas AA is just a poorly done DVD, but i No one Says Cena or the Rocks Finishers are the Greatest Finishers in wrestling as people are saying about Williams CT... plus i was never a fan of a finsher being a wrestling sequance.

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 08:33 PM
The point is, every one builds this move as something amazing. When all it is is a German Suplex...The problem is not the finisher, the Problem is the amount of praise it gets.... and yes i know Cenas AA is just a poorly done DVD, but i No one Says Cena or the Rocks Finishers are the Greatest Finishers in wrestling as people are saying about Williams CT... plus i was never a fan of a finsher being a wrestling sequance.

Does the word "momentum" and "gravity" mean something to you?

Look at the move. It is great. Very impactful.

THE_CRIPPLER
02-23-2011, 08:33 PM
And an Attitude Adjustment is just a ripoff of the F-5. And a Bookend is just a Rock Bottom. Everything is a something, but Ive come to accept the Chaos Theory as a worthy finisher. The Matches Douglas Williams had with AJ Styles were exciting, and they proved that his finisher was instrumental in telling a story. I like it

Again its not that its not a worthy Finisher, but is it really to go Nuts about.... Beileve me i choose the CT over 75 percent of the Finishers in wrestling used by WWE and TNA.... But people act like its a Spotty move like the Candian Destroyer or like its the F5 or something difficult to perform or very impactful.... its a good Move but the Best finsiher as everyone says? noooo

THE_CRIPPLER
02-23-2011, 08:34 PM
Does the word "momentum" and "gravity" mean something to you?

Look at the move. It is great. Very impactful.

seen it several times......... Momentum is broken on the Roll up.... Vadders Wheel Barrel Suplex is 10 times more imactful and has more momentum

TheDevilsAdvocate
02-23-2011, 08:37 PM
Chaos Theory is about as equally beautiful as The Canadian Destroyer is. This guy will go places with a finishing maneuver like that.

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 08:42 PM
Chaos Theory is about as equally beautiful as The Canadian Destroyer is. This guy will go places with a finishing maneuver like that.

My zombie buddy!

I agree. Something about the Chaos Theory just says...."this is a real wrestling finisher."

Kashdinero
02-23-2011, 08:43 PM

What she said.

Wasting our breaths on this one though!

El_Dandy_LWO
02-24-2011, 02:40 AM
They are not original moves, just renamed to fit the wrestler using it! Example: Scorpion Deathlock - Sting/ Sharpshooter - Bret Hart

Scorpion Deathlock and the Sharpshooter are two different things....Sting uses his right leg, doesn't lean as far back, and the pressure is more on the legs, whilst The Hitman uses his left and its area of impact is usually on the opponent's lower back! Use your brain!

El_Dandy_LWO
02-24-2011, 02:52 AM
Im the king of these forums

the wrestling shade
02-24-2011, 03:40 AM
my favorite finishing move was always the piledriver but sadly its banned now days and no one uses it on TV!! :( :( but maybe favorite style in the piledriver is the tiger one..., here watch it!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUe080PeDZs

samoan619
02-24-2011, 04:02 AM
the chaos theory is an amazing finisher, but i can see why u prefer benoit's (i mean your name is the crippler)..

Lowki
02-24-2011, 06:44 AM
It looks good and that's what we want in a finisher. How many people do that exact suplex, the way he does? A finisher looks good and distinguishes them from everyone else.

Mikeyboy7777777
02-24-2011, 07:08 AM
I love the chaos theory i want ot see it everymatch with doug williams they must show him more on impact where is his push gone?

HolyJose2391
02-24-2011, 11:43 AM
the Canadian Destroyer is just a modified piledriver....a bad ass one at that

wallyman
02-24-2011, 01:39 PM

and the peoples elbow was just a elbow to the chest...lol....why do people examine this 2 much....its a great finisher....dont compare talents moves with other talent...everyone has diff ways of doing it and diff executions...

thedag
02-24-2011, 02:45 PM
i never seen it.