PDA

View Full Version : My account has been highjacked!

Pages : [1] 2

Real WWTNA Mark
02-22-2011, 11:43 PM
Whoever is currently posting under my account is a fraud and an impostor! And I am pretty sure that I know who the asshat is .........

IPEEINTHESHOWER.

If it is not him, then it is either Bodom or Iron Ape or Los Conquistador trying to make me look foolish. I don't know how you did it but you did. But your trick is not folling anybody! You have had your fun, but now it's over. What is in the past is in the past , but over time I have become one of EWN's very best and no one can deny that. So now that you been exposed it is time to give me my account back. I don't deserve this.

Bodom
02-22-2011, 11:50 PM
What the F?

Real WWTNA Mark
02-22-2011, 11:55 PM
What the F?

You either did this or you're in on it, I'm sure of it. IPEEINTHESHOWER is not smart enough to know anything about computer hacking, but I know that you moderators are. If things aren't put back to the way that they were then I will go to your boss. You can't abuse your powers to do this to people and think that you're going to get away with it. http://www.emoticonzone.com/msn-emotions/animated/tsktsk.gif (http://www.emoticonzone.com)

sXeKid
02-22-2011, 11:59 PM
I'd probly fake account fraud if I made up something as stupid as JBW.

Bodom
02-23-2011, 12:02 AM
You either did this or you're in on it, I'm sure of it. IPEEINTHESHOWER is not smart enough to know anything about computer hacking, but I know that you moderators are. If things aren't put back to the way that they were then I will go to your boss. You can't abuse your powers to do this to people and think that you're going to get away with it. http://www.emoticonzone.com/msn-emotions/animated/tsktsk.gif (http://www.emoticonzone.com)

Now wait just a minute dipshit. I wouldn't waste my time hacking into your damn account and neither would SG and Rob.

Let me see if I can fix this.

Real WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:06 AM
I'd probly fake account fraud if I made up something as stupid as JBW.

You are just jealous because you are a nobody here at EWN. I am one of the most notable and most well liked people at this community......... while you don't even show up on any radars! How many votes do you have for Favorite Poster? Oh, that's right, you didn't even make the running.

http://eatmindfood.webs.com/Eat%20Mind%20Food/epic%20fail.jpeg

Bodom
02-23-2011, 12:08 AM
You are just jealous because you are a nobody here at EWN. I am one of the most notable and most well liked people at this community......... while you don't even show up on any radars! How many votes do you have for Favorite Poster? Oh, that's right, you didn't even make the running.

Chill out. There's no need for you to start harassing other members.

sXeKid
02-23-2011, 12:10 AM
I didnt win a popularity contest on the inter-webs? :( Good Matt Hardy line hahaha
Dont get so butt-hurt :)

But really whats the point in something like JBW?

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 12:12 AM
This is weird!

Bodom
02-23-2011, 12:13 AM
I had a feeling that WWTNA was being a little too nice lately.

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 12:17 AM
There are 2 WWTNA Marks on at this very moment, WWTNA Mark and Real WWTNA Mark! Just do an IP check!

Real WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:18 AM
Chill out. There's no need for you to start harassing other members.

Says the guy who is probably hacking my account and giving it to IPEEINTHESHOWER and others to make me look like the laughing stock. http://www.msnheaven.com/content/emoticons/63/rolleye0011.gif

Bodom
02-23-2011, 12:18 AM
There are 2 WWTNA Marks on at this very moment, WWTNA Mark and Real WWTNA Mark! Just do an IP check!

Will do. Need to get to the bottom of this.

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 12:19 AM
WTF is a JBW?!
And I'm not sure if WWTNA Mark's account really got hacked or not. Its just...really confusing.

Real WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:20 AM
I didnt win a popularity contest on the inter-webs? :( Good Matt Hardy line hahaha
Dont get so butt-hurt :)

But really whats the point in something like JBW?
I don't know, what's the point in hating on me? Not my fault no one thinks you're cool.

I will have forgotten your name by tomorow, just so you know.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:23 AM
WTF? I'm WWTNA! My account isn't even hacked.

Real WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:26 AM
I can prove that IPEEINTHESHOWER is doing this because his account is not logged in right now while my old account is. He's just watching like a coward...........and he knows he's been exposed!

http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/attachments/timeout-room/41316d1249514181-un-motivational-posters-m-caught.jpg

Come on out, IPITS. The jig is up.

Real WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:26 AM
WTF? I'm WWTNA! My account isn't even hacked.

Nice try, IPITS! You are not fooling anyone.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:28 AM
Okay can somebody banned this tool already?

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 12:29 AM
This is oddly epic! WWTNA Mark and Real WWTNA Mark? Question, which one of you guys was in the chatroom during Raw and what did we joke about regarding the WM sign?

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:30 AM
This is oddly epic! WWTNA Mark and Real WWTNA Mark? Question, which one of you guys was in the chatroom during Raw and what did we joke about regarding the WM sign?

I was. I'm WWTNA. Remember about how we joked about Sting being on top of the Wrestlemaina sign?

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:33 AM
lol at this idiot trying to be me.

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 12:33 AM
I come back from watching anime and youtube and there are two....TWO freakin TOOLS!

Jesus..

Real WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:34 AM
Okay can somebody banned this tool already?

The person who thinks that wrestling is a soap opera and who goes around stealing identities when they have their ass handed to them because of it is the one who should be banned! YOU, sir, are the real TOOL.

IPEEINTHESHOWER is the biggest loser in the history of computers. The end.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:35 AM
I come back from watching anime and youtube and there are two....TWO freakin TOOLS!

Jesus..

Yeah, I have no idea who that is.

Real WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:37 AM
lol at this idiot trying to be me.

You have it backwards, IPITS, and you know it. And you are very obviously doing it on purpose to turn everyone against me.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4s5pmFL_ZlQ/Sp_edUxzKnI/AAAAAAAACOY/EpKYvui3pVk/s1600/shame+spiral+puppy+dog++sad+motivational+posters+w allpapers+gag+hot+funny+sexy+babes+boobs+motivatio nalposters+de+web+sites+girls.jpg

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 12:40 AM

Jesus..

It funny how Hiroshi is pointing up at your posts! Good stuff!

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:40 AM
You have it backwards, IPITS, and you know it. And you are very obviously doing it on purpose to turn everyone against me.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4s5pmFL_ZlQ/Sp_edUxzKnI/AAAAAAAACOY/EpKYvui3pVk/s1600/shame+spiral+puppy+dog++sad+motivational+posters+w allpapers+gag+hot+funny+sexy+babes+boobs+motivatio nalposters+de+web+sites+girls.jpg

Wow, this tool trying to be me but nobody believes that i'm the real WWTNA, I gotta go to bed because this is giving me a headache.

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 12:42 AM
Wow, this tool trying to be me but nobody believes that i'm the real WWTNA, I gotta go to bed because this is giving me a headache.

I gotta say that you normally dont post so many images!

Iron Ape
02-23-2011, 12:43 AM
I have no idea what is happening.

WWTNA Mark
I gotta say that you normally dont post so many images!

Thats because its that idiot IPITS trying to get me banned.

Bodom
I'm not sure I really believe him.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:44 AM
I have no idea what is happening.

Me neither. I was too busy making the best company(JBW) when I realized some idiot pretending to be me.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:45 AM
let's see here: JOHN CENA IS THE BIGGEST TOOL IN THE HISTORY OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING! HIS EGO IS BIGGER THAN THE NWO COMBINED! FUCK CENA AND FUCK HIS CATCHPRASE AND FUCK EVERYTHING THE GUY STANDS FOR!

Thats a big lie.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:46 AM
I'm not sure I really believe him.

Since when did my name change to The Real WWTNA?

Bodom
02-23-2011, 12:48 AM
Since when did my name change to The Real WWTNA?

It's looking suspicious.

Not like you don't have a history of making multiple accounts and well.....being an ass.

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 12:51 AM
It's looking suspicious.

Not like you don't have a history of making multiple accounts and well.....being an ass.

I have said history but it's not me unless its coated in silver!

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:51 AM
It's looking suspicious.

True. :) But why would I claim my account was hacked, then say that IPEEINTHESHOWER did it?

Bodom
02-23-2011, 12:52 AM
True. :) But why would I claim my account was hacked, then say that IPEEINTHESHOWER did it?

Maybe because you've always had an issue with IPITS?

I'm really not sure I believe you.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:53 AM
i was trying to see who's who, the REAL WWTNA Mark would be bashing the shit outta me for hating on Cena

I'm the real WWTNA and what you said about Cena made zero sense. I'll prove that i'm WWTNA, remember the talk we had about that nameless whatever guy getting mad over Sting not being the man behind 2/21/11?

TheMadThinker
02-23-2011, 12:53 AM
Has anybody ever considered that WWTNA Mark, IPEEINTHESHOWER, and Real WWTNA Mark are all the same person? It is called bipolar.

Just saying…

Bodom
02-23-2011, 12:54 AM
Has anybody ever considered that WWTNA Mark, IPEEINTHESHOWER, and Real WWTNA Mark are all the same person? It is called bipolar.

Just saying…

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OQJOqSI4X4c/SH9ole1FlvI/AAAAAAAADoA/5bbivTIUeeI/s400/exploding%2Bhead.jpg

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:58 AM
I'll prove my point,

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4644-BOLD-PREDICTION-Post-Them-Here/page3

And on top of that, IPITS isn't online and "The Real" WWTNA is. Not saying that its IPITS thats trying to act like me but there is a possibly.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:59 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OQJOqSI4X4c/SH9ole1FlvI/AAAAAAAADoA/5bbivTIUeeI/s400/exploding%2Bhead.jpg

Lets see, am I IPITS, HELL NO. :)

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 01:00 AM
So these guys are one in the same?

Bodom
02-23-2011, 01:01 AM
So these guys are one in the same?

It's looking like the two WWTNA's are the same guy.

What a douche.

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 01:04 AM
I was. I'm WWTNA. Remember about how we joked about Sting being on top of the Wrestlemaina sign?

I believe that you guys said that Sting was hiding under the sign :/

WWTNA Mark

What a douche.

How are we the same? Don't get it.

Silverdust

What a douche.

How is it possible?

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 01:05 AM
How is it possible?

Who knows?

Kashdinero
02-23-2011, 01:06 AM
I haven't had this much fun since there were two Doinks.... Weirdest. Thread. Ever!

Sherlock Bods will get to the Bodom of this!

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:06 AM
I believe that you guys said that Sting was hiding under the sign :/

Exactly but apparently i'm the "same guy."

Iron Ape
02-23-2011, 01:07 AM

What a douche.
So he's pretending to be his own impostor? That's...that's just...I don't even know. That's either super retarded or sort of brilliant, I can't decide.

This place gets all kinds of crazies.

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 01:08 AM
This is more confusing than a transvestite who got done by an established surgeon.

Kashdinero
02-23-2011, 01:09 AM
How is it possible?

When did you come back?

I swear to god it's like I've gone through a time-warp and ended up a couple of months back!

I hope it's not WWTNA acting up again as I really thought he turned over a new leaf.

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 01:11 AM
I hope it's not WWTNA acting up again as I really thought he turned over a new leaf.

Me too. But I had suspicions when he did that "Tool of the day" thread.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:11 AM
When did you come back?

I swear to god it's like I've gone through a time-warp and ended up a couple of months back!

I did. I'm just as confused as you all are. How can I possibly be on at the same time with two accounts?

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 01:13 AM
I did. I'm just as confused as you all are. How can I possibly be on at the same time with two accounts?

Open 2 windows..?

TheMadThinker
02-23-2011, 01:14 AM
This is more confusing than a transvestite who got done by an established surgeon.

It's like transgender: IPEEINTHESHOWER trapped in WWTNA Mark's body = Real WWTNA Mark.

I fear for us all...

Iron Ape
02-23-2011, 01:14 AM
Wait, is WWTNA that guy from a couple of months ago who would get banned, then come back a couple of minutes later just to get banned again? I thought that guy was permanently IP booted. :confused:

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:16 AM
Open 2 windows..?

I was in the JBW thread posting. There is no way that I can make another account and write a long post at the same time.

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 01:17 AM
When did you come back?

He never left, just sort of watches!

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 01:17 AM
it's still impossible, it has to be on two computers with two different IP addresses

Have a computer, on your internet connection, and a laptop right next to you, using your neighbour's connection. There, problem solved.

Wait, is WWTNA that guy from a couple of months ago who would get banned, then come back a couple of minutes later just to get banned again? I thought that guy was permanently IP booted. :confused:

You got it.

Kashdinero
02-23-2011, 01:19 AM

What makes all the more fishy, for me, is SilverDust popping up. No offence Dust, but it is a bit suss mate.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:20 AM
Have a computer, on your internet connection, and a laptop right next to you, using your neighbour's connection. There, problem solved.

Even I would't do anything like that. Too much work just to make another account so I can "mess around."

Real WWTNA Mark
It's like transgender: IPEEINTHESHOWER trapped in WWTNA Mark's body = Real WWTNA Mark.

I fear for us all...

You have it backwards! I am the true WWTNA Mark. The other WWTNA Mark is IPEEINTHESHOWER using my original account to pretend to be me. He's purposely confusing all of you by playing the victim and you all are falling for it.

How is everyone not seeing this? It is so obviously him!

Bodom
Should have known that WWTNA would go back to his old ways.

I really thought you had changed man.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:22 AM
Should have known that WWTNA would go back to his old ways.

I really thought you had changed man.

Okay, this is just getting ridiculous. Just ban me if you want to already. I'm tired of explaining myself.

Iron Ape
02-23-2011, 01:22 AM
You got it.

This all kind of seems like something he would do. It's, like, trolling evolved.

Real WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:24 AM
Okay, this is just getting ridiculous. Just ban me if you want to already. I'm tired of explaining myself.

See! That's what he's been trying to do all along. IPITS wants me to lose my account! How is everyone not getting this? :mad:

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 01:25 AM
Even I would't do anything like that. Too much work just to make another account so I can "mess around."

This all kind of seems like something he would do. It's, like, trolling evolved.

Mhm. It seems to have gone this way(assuming Bodom checked his IP, and they are one in the same):
* WWTNA Mark returns, and is nice
* He starts a "Tool of the day" thread, and starts swearing like he used to

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:26 AM

Yeah, I made another account just to say that I was hacked by IPITS. That is just utter stupid. Cannot even believe I have to go through this.

Kashdinero
02-23-2011, 01:32 AM
How does one even return from an IP-Ban? Is there like a grace period, then the bans lifted?

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 01:34 AM
How does one even return from an IP-Ban? Is there like a grace period, then the bans lifted?

read your inbox

Iron Ape
02-23-2011, 01:42 AM
Yeah, I made another account just to say that I was hacked by IPITS. That is just utter stupid. Cannot even believe I have to go through this.
To be fair, repeatedly returning to a website that you've been banned from numerous times isn't exactly the opposite of stupid, so you really can't get upset with people for questioning it.

Bodom
02-23-2011, 01:49 AM
Since we're all about forgiveness, I won't ban WWTNA.

He just needs to stop posting from that other account.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:51 AM
To be fair, repeatedly returning to a website that you've been banned from numerous times isn't exactly the opposite of stupid, so you really can't get upset with people for questioning it.

True but why would I come back to EWN just to mess it up by getting banned again? Thats like racing to witch mountain, reaching it, then turning back. lol And do you see that "The Real WWTNA" posts pic in his posts. Similar to somebody i'll say....

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:52 AM
Since we're all about forgiveness, I won't ban WWTNA.

He just needs to stop posting from that other account.

For the last time, I did not make another account.

Kashdinero
02-23-2011, 01:54 AM
True but why would I come back to EWN just to mess it up by getting banned again? Thats like racing to witch mountain, reaching it, then turning back. lol And do you see that "The Real WWTNA" posts pic in his posts. Similar to somebody i'll say....

I thought you had become quite the pic-master yourself. I also thought you and IPITS had a nice little "thing" going on, and you was like his new understudy ;)

Iron Ape
02-23-2011, 01:56 AM
But couldn't you be purposely posting pictures because you know that it will make it look like IPITS?

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:58 AM
But couldn't you be purposely posting pictures because you know that it will make it look like IPITS?

No because I just came from work and would't be able to think about doing all of those stuff. I'm smart but not a mastermind.

TheMadThinker
02-23-2011, 01:59 AM
This has got to win the psycho thread of the year award. This is real Tyler Durden type stuff.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 02:01 AM
yeah srry man about trying to get you banned again, i think IPITS gave it away by posting pics

No problem dude, at least someone understands where i'm getting at.

Bodom
02-23-2011, 02:01 AM
For the last time, I did not make another account.

Given your....history, you surly can understand why some may not believe you.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 02:03 AM
Given your....history, you surly can understand why some may not believe you.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4663-My-account-has-been-highjacked!/page2

Doesn't that remind you of IPITS? Just alittle?

Bodom
02-23-2011, 02:04 AM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4663-My-account-has-been-highjacked!/page2

Doesn't that remind you of IPITS? Just alittle?

Use of pictures is far from compelling evidence of your innocence. Some don't know you like I do.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 02:05 AM
Says the guy who is probably hacking my account and giving it to IPEEINTHESHOWER and others to make me look like the laughing stock. http://www.msnheaven.com/content/emoticons/63/rolleye0011.gif

This is clearly IPITS.

Bodom
02-23-2011, 02:05 AM
yeah, just to know i'm neutral in all this though, whatever happens is ur business, i'm just adding some sarcastic insight in between :P

Gimmick infringement!! :mad:

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 02:07 AM
Use of pictures is far from compelling evidence of your innocence. Some don't know you like I do.

But isn't it strange how the pic isn't showing? IPITS's pictures barley show now and he does post pics next to his sentences...

Bodom
02-23-2011, 02:09 AM
lol can't we all be sarcastic?

Ofcourse we can [/sarcasm]

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 02:11 AM
It must be the new web site I found SUCKS BALLS. no more pics from them.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4552-Funniest-Poster-Poll/page2

Case closed. It has to be IPITS.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 02:25 AM
I think this stupid thread and the fake WWTNA should get closed but thats just an opinion.

Kashdinero
02-23-2011, 02:29 AM
I think this stupid thread and the fake WWTNA should get closed but thats just an opinion.

No, keep it! I'm having a lot of fun reading this shit!

Sorry if your not :(

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 04:11 AM
No, keep it! I'm having a lot of fun reading this shit!

Sorry if your not :(

OMG that made me lol! Sorry WWTNA Mark(the real one)..I'm so frekn' confused!!!

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 04:18 AM
Am I being punked or something? This has got to be the weirdest thing I have ever experienced on here.

Kashdinero
02-23-2011, 04:23 AM
Am I being punked or something? This has got to be the weirdest thing I have ever experienced on here.

http://www.celebrityhq.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ashtonpunked.jpg

Just saying ;)

Tommy Thunder
02-23-2011, 05:21 AM
This feud between WWTNA and the 'imposter' WWTNA is nearly as much of an epic fail as the Kane - imposter Kane feud!!

thedominator92
02-23-2011, 09:29 AM
we have to ask questions only the real wwtna would know...

Bodom
02-23-2011, 10:33 AM
The two are the same.

thedominator92
02-23-2011, 11:00 AM
The two are the same.

well in that case i need to make another account to make myself feel more important as well.

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 11:06 AM
well in that case i need to make another account to make myself feel more important as well.

Banhammer is pointed at your direction.

This is a weird situation....I can't really decide who to believe because well....both WWTNAs are asstools.

Bodom
02-23-2011, 11:07 AM
We don't have a reason to believe WWTNA.

thejman93
02-23-2011, 11:18 AM
What the fuck? I go to bed and this shit happens? So what was the final verdict?

Gotta love the EWN!

Bodom
02-23-2011, 11:24 AM
The final verdict might shock you.

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 11:28 AM
Though weird, This has actually been fun. It's like a Scooby Doo mystery to find who is under the WWTNA mask!

thejman93
02-23-2011, 11:29 AM
The final verdict might shock you.

Okay, bring it.

Bodom
02-23-2011, 11:36 AM
Okay, bring it.

WWTNA is a jackass.

thejman93
02-23-2011, 11:41 AM
WWTNA is a jackass.

Is he a banned jackass?

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 11:42 AM
WWTNA is a jackass.

How is that shocking?

Bodom
02-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Is he a banned jackass?

Giving him a second chance.

And it's not like he won't make another account and come back :rolleyes:

Bodom
02-23-2011, 11:43 AM
How is that shocking?

It's very shocking [/sarcasm]

thejman93
02-23-2011, 11:44 AM
Well, good.... As much of a jabroni as he is he keeps things interesting around here.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 12:40 PM
For real, am I being punked or something? This shit is just getting just getting stupid. If you want to ban me then just do it.

Robstar
02-23-2011, 12:43 PM
That is ludicrous. Lol @ you if you think I'd know anything about hacking!

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 12:59 PM
That is ludicrous. Lol @ you if you think I'd know anything about hacking!

Same here!

xD

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:03 PM
Wait, so me and the fake WWTNA both have the same IP? What if we live in the same area or something like that?

RomanFlare
02-23-2011, 01:06 PM
Wait, so me and the fake WWTNA both have the same IP? What if we live in the same area or something like that?

IP is specific to each individual computer/broadband connection. My neighbors IP is very different than my house's IP.

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Yeah, I hear the silvers live on the same street with the exception of SG!

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:11 PM
IP is specific to each individual computer/broadband connection. My neighbors IP is very different than my house's IP.

Thats funny because I never made another account. This is fucking weird.

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 01:12 PM
Do they share the same subnet though?

Bodom
02-23-2011, 01:17 PM
This is all a ploy by him to draw interest for his "E-Fed"

RomanFlare
02-23-2011, 01:18 PM
This is all a ploy by him to draw interest for his "E-Fed"

If so, this is a worse ploy for attention than K-Fed.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 01:20 PM
If so, this is a worse ploy for attention than K-Fed.

Thought we were boys RomanFlare. :(

RomanFlare
02-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Thought we were boys RomanFlare. :(

Not gonna lie, I really just wanted to take an empty shot at K-Fed, and try to rhyme at the same time. I honestly don't care about this situation, as I feel the moderates have/will handled it as it should be.

We still cool, "dawg".

HeelTurn
02-23-2011, 05:51 PM
What a fun read, seriously lol

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-23-2011, 06:08 PM
Once again WWTNA you show how much of a TOOL you are. I had NOTHING and I mean NOTHING to do with your little kiddie game.

Good try. Keep up the hard work you http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq-Qns_OM8sNanuMccd83HenVXLyKaU0DtVAwzFBZM7dn1L7yefA

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Once again WWTNA you show how much of a TOOL you are. I had NOTHING and I mean NOTHING to do with your little kiddie game.

Good try. Keep up the hard work you http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq-Qns_OM8sNanuMccd83HenVXLyKaU0DtVAwzFBZM7dn1L7yefA

I think that pretty much proves your guilty for making a fake account pretending to be me. Get a life bro.

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 06:20 PM
I think that pretty much proves your guilty for making a fake account pretending to be me. Get a life bro.

That doesn't prove much....

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-23-2011, 06:28 PM
Serious "little man" I didn't do it. So http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQstoMmTJa85krlMbEKZ1c3d6iCt-kAa6kjESsTWYGbMQFoVMwK

I'm not sure if your clock said it was

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkZVs0jvVeitkXFhgr9_pRlIlBPfHqP 7IqMFsdjqpBHwNvxM9a

but come on man, it wasn't me and I don't appreciate you saying I'm guilty when I had nothing to do with it.

So WWTNA I would stop all this nonsense before I make you

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaOMms7aNyXCHpoo8_xfqtneSXNhMO1 1VdZWLYXo6xaU_vyJWi

muuuuuuuuhahahahhahahahahahaha

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 06:29 PM
That doesn't prove much....

If its not him then its not him but he is posting the same way the fake WWTNA is posting. Still think its him though.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 06:30 PM
Serious "little man" I didn't do it. So http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQstoMmTJa85krlMbEKZ1c3d6iCt-kAa6kjESsTWYGbMQFoVMwK

I'm not sure if your clock said it was

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkZVs0jvVeitkXFhgr9_pRlIlBPfHqP 7IqMFsdjqpBHwNvxM9a

but come on man, it wasn't me and I don't appreciate you saying I'm guilty when I had nothing to do with it.

So WWTNA I would stop all this nonsense before I make you

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaOMms7aNyXCHpoo8_xfqtneSXNhMO1 1VdZWLYXo6xaU_vyJWi

muuuuuuuuhahahahhahahahahahaha

Yawn. Its you.

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 06:35 PM
Why is Fake WWTNA Mark saying that your IPITS and IPITS stole your account then?

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 06:37 PM
Why is Fake WWTNA Mark saying that your IPITS and IPITS stole your account then?

I don't even know who the fake WWTNA is.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-23-2011, 06:38 PM
I have much better things to do than try to be someone else. REALLY, REALLY, IPEEINTHESHOWER is only one man and that's IPEEINTHESHOWER. So I repeat, it wasnt me.

on a side note, I'm much more clever being my-F'N-self than trying to be an impersonator.

So I repeat once again, it isnt/wasn't me, I just got on here less than 20 min ago.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-23-2011, 06:40 PM
Bodom will tell you it wasn't me, he knows my IP address and can tell the imposer is not using mine.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 06:41 PM
I have much better things to do than try to be someone else. REALLY, REALLY, IPEEINTHESHOWER is only one man and that's IPEEINTHESHOWER. So I repeat, it wasnt me.

on a side note, I'm much more clever being my-F'N-self than trying to be an impersonator.

So I repeat once again, it isnt/wasn't me, I just got on here less than 20 min ago.

Still doesn't mean that you could't have made another account trying to be me but i'm not gonna even get into it. I'm already in hot mess as it is.

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 06:46 PM
"Real WWTNA Mark" also has a different picture as their signature than "WWTNA Mark". And Only WWTNA Mark would be on as much as he is. Real WWTNA Mark was only online for a brief period of time last night.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 06:47 PM
"Real WWTNA Mark" also has a different picture as their signature than "WWTNA Mark". And Only WWTNA Mark would be on as much as he is. Real WWTNA Mark was only online for a brief period of time last night.

Exactly so it has to be some idiot trying to be me.

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Exactly so it has to be some idiot trying to be me.

Although...Bodom did say that you 2 have similar IPs.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-23-2011, 06:49 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUoqlEWqaSlbxCP_ecmq4J7nc2IO6Jx kIHewUwTjtut2lXd_2DJw

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-23-2011, 06:52 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcuYs6S0p-7EHJK8m2D1zpZaiLngPfI_gdfacpiqsHLhqFxYWp

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-23-2011, 06:53 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToq-k6yDPT5DQxfxL02aJbkipuh-KscFY_HC0E99euu_9J7yoqwg

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 06:54 PM
Although...Bodom did say that you 2 have similar IPs.

Well Bodom could be lying or something because I never made another account. I was in the JBW thread that night.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Funny how IPITS says i'm the one that has problems when he is asking for donations from other posters for his "beer fund." :p

thedominator92
02-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Well Bodom could be lying or something because I never made another account. I was in the JBW thread that night.

yeah as big a post whore wwtna is, there is no way he would waste 12 post on another account

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 07:05 PM
yeah as big a post whore wwtna is, there is no way he would waste 12 post on another account

Exactly....... Wait...........!

Bodom
02-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Me? Lie?

ROFL.

RomanFlare
02-23-2011, 07:22 PM
What if it was Ryan Clark trolling us all along!?!!!?!!?!?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk&feature=related

</pseudo-conspiracy>

thedominator92
02-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Exactly....... Wait...........!

There is no way you answer that without calling me a tool. IMPOSTOR!

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 07:26 PM
There is no way you answer that without calling me a tool. IMPOSTOR!

Why in the blue hell would I be an impostor of myself?

thedominator92
02-23-2011, 07:28 PM
Why in the blue hell would I be an impostor of myself?

you are being too nice. where is the wwtna that i love to hate?

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 07:30 PM
you are being too nice. where is the wwtna that i love to hate?

In the flesh! BTW, i'm kinda in deep shit so thats why i'm not acting like an ass.

thedominator92
02-23-2011, 07:38 PM
In the flesh! BTW, i'm kinda in deep shit so thats why i'm not acting like an ass.

im sorry but when your occupation is being a dick, you be the best damn dick you can be.

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 07:39 PM
im sorry but when your occupation is being a dick, you be the best damn dick you can be.

True dat! BTW, The Browns are shit.

SaberToothTigerz
02-23-2011, 07:52 PM
What if it was Ryan Clark trolling us all along!?!!!?!!?!?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk&feature=related

</pseudo-conspiracy>

LMAAAAOOOOOO better than a russo swerve xDDDD :D
this thread made me lol more than ever and i hope this thread becomes the next main thread of the ewn until we figure out why wwtna did it xD

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 07:54 PM
LMAAAAOOOOOO better than a russo swerve xDDDD :D
this thread made me lol more than ever and i hope this thread becomes the next main thread of the ewn until we figure out why wwtna did it xD

Why did WWTNA do what? I didn't do anything!

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 08:55 PM

Being an ass=not doing anything?

WWTNA Mark
02-23-2011, 08:57 PM
Being an ass=not doing anything?

Correct. Its true when yo think about it.

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Funny how IPITS says i'm the one that has problems when he is asking for donations from other posters for his "beer fund." :p

Hahahahahaha.

True dat! BTW, The Browns are shit.

Fuck you!

Rich Cranium
02-23-2011, 09:22 PM
Fuck you!

He was talking about the Cleveland Browns football team dude!

RomanFlare
02-23-2011, 09:32 PM

And he wasn't lieing either.

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 10:46 PM

My mistake. You can't blame me though, Not many people here, myself included watch American Football.

Bodom
02-23-2011, 10:49 PM
My mistake. You can't blame me though, Not many people here, myself included watch American Football.

Need to do something about that.

Bodom
02-23-2011, 10:53 PM
as much as the NFL is interesting, he'd have to watch through a feed on the 'net or something. And I think I'm gonna get flammed for this but my fav team are the N-E Patriots :D

Fuck Tom Brady.

The Brown One
02-24-2011, 12:15 AM
as much as the NFL is interesting, he'd have to watch through a feed on the 'net or something. And I think I'm gonna get flammed for this but my fav team are the N-E Patriots :D

Theres where another problem lies :/ It costs lots of moneys every month for high speed internet..and even then were limited to only a certain amount of data. Stupid Telecom.

Bodom
02-24-2011, 12:28 AM
that sucks

actually Brady is a good player ego aside, but if they played as good in the playoffs as they did in the regular season, the Pats may have been to the Superbowl, win or lose it wouldn't of mattered

I don't care. Tom Brady is a bigger diva than half the WWE roster.

SilverGhost
02-24-2011, 01:07 AM
Tom Brady is over-hyped. Patriots over-hyped.

I don't want an egomaniac team.

SaberToothTigerz
02-24-2011, 07:33 AM

who cares??? XD im not going to take part in this on any matter whatsoever
this is ridiculous xDDD

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-24-2011, 09:48 AM
Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS of all ages. Did WWTNA find out who it was, or was it him all along, the people of the world are waiting for the answer.

WWTNA Mark
02-24-2011, 10:02 AM
Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS of all ages. Did WWTNA find out who it was, or was it him all along, the people of the world are waiting for the answer.

Its probably you.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-24-2011, 10:20 AM
Its probably you.

WWTNA I can assure you it isn't/wasn't me. I've tried to be nice but this video sums up what I really want to say to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZF_zPkWbhY

muuuuuuuuuhahahahahhahahahahahahaahahaha

WWTNA Mark
02-24-2011, 10:22 AM
WWTNA I can assure you it isn't/wasn't me. I've tried to me nice but this video sums up what I really want to say to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZF_zPkWbhY

muuuuuuuuuhahahahahhahahahahahahaahahaha

lol @ the vid

SMH @ IPITS.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-24-2011, 11:21 AM
lol @ the vid

SMH @ IPITS.

Thank you, thank you I'll be here all night, donations welcomed.;)

TheDevilsAdvocate
02-24-2011, 02:19 PM

This sounds like a description for an episode of iMPACT!.

thedag
02-24-2011, 03:06 PM
like i said, I think i have a thing for liking ego-maniacs, I like KISS (run by huge ego-maniacs), The Pats (who's QB is a bigger diva than the WWE like u said), and I like Kevin Nash and DDP as my favorite wrestlers (one of which is the biggest politician in wrestling).

how does he have a ego??

Kashdinero
02-24-2011, 03:09 PM
This is gonna be one of those, who kidnapped Joe things, that never get solved.

HeelTurn
02-24-2011, 03:12 PM
This is gonna be one of those, who kidnapped Joe things, that never get solved.

At least its more interesting than the Undertaker/Underfaker match from Summerslam 94 lol

Iron Ape
02-24-2011, 04:28 PM
20 pages? Really? Really?

Man, it's a shame that TNA can't get this kind of mileage out of half-baked drama.

nrb6304
04-25-2011, 09:06 PM
HOLY F**KING SH*%! This is the MOST entertaining read on EWN website!! LMFAO ROTFL! Right next to that Q and A with Vince Russo thread!
And of course The Unholy Wrestling Alliance (every Saturday and Sunday! ;] cheap plug)
hahahahahaha this is freaking awesome

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-26-2011, 04:23 AM
Wow to this thread. Just wow.

SilverGhost
04-26-2011, 08:14 PM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p316/sjonathan02/smh.gif

WWTNA

Rich Cranium
04-26-2011, 08:19 PM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p316/sjonathan02/smh.gif

WWTNA

So WWTNA needs bandwidth?

SilverGhost
04-26-2011, 08:19 PM
what's the pic SG?

Ah....upgrade to pro right?

Its a shaking head gif -.-

SilverGhost
04-26-2011, 08:34 PM
yeah or like Rich said, did he exceed his bandwidth? :P

Probably....

KJ PUNK
04-26-2011, 09:38 PM
This sounds like a description for an episode of iMPACT!.

Boom roasted.

Steve Austin
04-28-2011, 03:26 PM
What an interesting read, has it been solved yet?

Rich Cranium
04-28-2011, 03:30 PM
What an interesting read, has it been solved yet?

What's to be solved? There was never a mystery.

xAzureSkye
04-28-2011, 03:37 PM
obviously Real WWTNAMark was a fake..

pauadrian
11-06-2011, 10:49 PM
you guys had so muchy fun back then

Robstar
11-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Man, you're digging through the archives aren't you? ;)

pauadrian
11-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Man, you're digging through the archives aren't you? ;)

i already read the new ones
what can i say im bored as hell
i wish we could have stuff like this going on in these days

Robstar
11-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Come on! URATOOL is entertaining, he's just a little smarter than your average troll :p

Tommy Thunder
11-07-2011, 07:46 AM
I remember this saga.
Golden stuff!

SouthernBlood
11-07-2011, 10:39 AM
yea as a new user just finishing reading this...WTF is wrong with you guys? lol :P

No_1eddiefan
11-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Only on EWN!

Tommy Thunder
11-07-2011, 11:59 AM
now you guys regret not signing up a year and a half ago lol

Those were the golden days of this forum. When the trolls were actually giving us good comedy value!

el gabo
11-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Those were the golden days of this forum. When the trolls were actually giving us good comedy value!

Crazy stuff during those days for sure.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-07-2011, 12:09 PM
Youse all crazy!!! :D

Wade Barrett 1979
11-07-2011, 12:25 PM
we take that as a compliment so thanks lol

Ha! No worries, I'm not totally compos mentis myself!! :p

TheMadThinker
11-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Yeah, the first 8 months of this forum was like the wild west, unfortunately it has become a poor mans social networking site now.

Tommy Thunder
11-07-2011, 01:02 PM
URATOOL is becoming very entertaining lately against Robstar, if only there were more uers like that douche URATOOL :P

They guys used to be funny,but now, but or me, he's lost his novelty. But that's just my opinion.

Robstar
11-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Yeah, the first 8 months of this forum was like the wild west, unfortunately it has become a poor mans social networking site now.

Sorry if we disappointed you by becoming more civilised!

TheMadThinker
11-07-2011, 02:10 PM
Sorry if we disappointed you by becoming more civilised!

It is still great fun here but, the old time bar fight environment has turned into an anger management convention complete with people sharing their feelings and trying to get a date with the alcoholic anonymous skank from across the hall.

*puts gun belt away, lights up a cigarette, and grabs a donut in in mild anticipation for the next speaker*

Rich Cranium
11-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Ticklish devil aren't ya!

Robstar
11-07-2011, 02:37 PM
It is still great fun here but, the old time bar fight environment has turned into an anger management convention complete with people sharing their feelings and trying to get a date with the alcoholic anonymous skank from across the hall.

*puts gun belt away, lights up a cigarette, and grabs a donut in in mild anticipation for the next speaker*

Lol, it's easier to pick up at a sex addicts meeting....either way, you're banking on their low self esteem and daddy issues. ;)

You might want to brace yourself 'Thinker, because Rob is through with playing around. This particular sheriff has become a tad more ornery partner

pauadrian
11-07-2011, 04:44 PM
where's Wallyman when we need him or Spell Checker the grammer nazi user lol

unbann irelandspatriot
and bring back the ipits and ipitb feud

pauadrian
11-07-2011, 04:53 PM
oh how much fun we would have!

we could even have a ppv

broc808
11-07-2011, 05:01 PM
WOW! I really wish I was on here since day 1

pauadrian
11-07-2011, 05:02 PM
WOW! I really wish I was on here since day 1

yep i barely came in around june or may

VanHooliganX
11-07-2011, 05:10 PM
I have! I left for a little bit because of school but I came back when this forum was hot!

If lurking and read certain threads (Not all including some from the Tea Spot) then I am.
Not really the same thing though haha.

Androo
11-07-2011, 06:18 PM

Hahahaha...

thejman93
11-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Man, I miss the old days!

Don't get me wrong, I love this e-fed shit to death but part of me misses when we had nothing better to do than crazy shit like this.

broc808
11-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Man, I miss the old days!

Don't get me wrong, I love this e-fed shit to death but part of me misses when we had nothing better to do than crazy shit like this.

part of me wishes I could have seen it to begin with

EDIT: but ya "this e fed shit" is awesome as well

thejman93
11-07-2011, 08:14 PM
part of me wishes I could have seen it to begin with

EDIT: but ya "this e fed shit" is awesome as well

Ahh, you woulda loved it brocster....good times....

broc808
11-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Ahh, you woulda loved it brocster....good times....

well I've read through a couple of threads including this one, I honestly got some major laughs at a lot of them, like Irelands Patriot, I've read a few of those threads, I think I'm gonna start searching through these forums a little more

thejman93
11-07-2011, 08:19 PM
well I've read through a couple of threads including this one, I honestly got some major laughs at a lot of them, like Irelands Patriot, I've read a few of those threads, I think I'm gonna start searching through these forums a little more

You won't be disappointed.

broc808
11-07-2011, 08:20 PM
You won't be disappointed.

ya but we definitely have great fun with the feds as well

pauadrian
11-07-2011, 08:22 PM

you didnt meet irelandspatriot?

thejman93
11-07-2011, 08:23 PM
ya but we definitely have great fun with the feds as well

No doubt. :)

broc808
11-07-2011, 08:25 PM
you didnt meet irelandspatriot?

no I didn't get the chance to meet him

pauadrian
11-07-2011, 08:36 PM
no I didn't get the chance to meet him

oh you missed something
at least i got a taste of the old days
dont tell me you also missed IPITB vs IPTS

broc808
11-07-2011, 08:38 PM
oh you missed something

oh no I was here for a good bit of IPITS's stuff, I was also in the chat when IPITB got banned

Wade Barrett 1979
11-07-2011, 08:39 PM
oh you missed something

Irelands Patriot wasn't that long ago, I remember him and I've only been here since August!! :p

pauadrian
11-07-2011, 08:41 PM
Irelands Patriot wasn't that long ago, I remember him and I've only been here since August!! :p

yeah but it was still crazy back then

pauadrian
11-07-2011, 08:41 PM
oh no I was here for a good bit of IPITS's stuff, I was also in the chat when IPITB got banned

i was there too

broc808
11-07-2011, 08:49 PM
i was there too

oh ya that's right you were there

pauadrian
11-07-2011, 09:06 PM
oh ya that's right you were there

lol i was watching handegg

Tommy Thunder
11-07-2011, 09:33 PM
unbann irelandspatriot

The day any of those tools come back here, will be the day I leave this forum.

pauadrian
11-07-2011, 09:36 PM
The day any of those tools come back here, will be the day I leave this forum.

but we had so much fun

Tommy Thunder
11-07-2011, 09:44 PM
but we had so much fun

Sorry. But that wasn't fun.

IPITS was fun to start with, but he showed his true colors eventually.
IPITB is a troll who feeds off wanting to grab attention from ripping IPITS.
And Irelandspatriot is a troll who thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread

My conclusion:
All 3 are attention grabbing whores.

pauadrian
11-07-2011, 09:48 PM

And Irelandspatriot is a troll who thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread

My conclusion:

your so boring you ruin the fun

HolyJose2391
11-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Man that was a great read! I did not know Dubs used to be a giant prick. I signed up in september of 2010 but I didn't really get involved til around April and I remember I got into an argument with someone because he was being a complete asshole I couldn't take it

Robstar
11-07-2011, 10:33 PM
We can't keep all those troublemakers out of this thread, but we can sure try! Unfortunately they will show up from time to time

HolyJose2391
11-07-2011, 10:39 PM
We can't keep all those troublemakers out of this thread, but we can sure try! Unfortunately they will show up from time to time

Yea I forget who it was but I have been so pissed at ignorant comments I had to argue back

VanHooliganX
11-08-2011, 04:32 AM

My conclusion:

IP was 1 of the dumbest people i've met this year and I know people who actively use Twitter. So hes very dumb.

Sully
11-08-2011, 10:08 AM
have you seen his youtube shoot on us?

What?!?! Oh...I have to watch that.

Tommy Thunder
11-08-2011, 10:09 AM
What?!?! Oh...I have to watch that.

too late. He closed his channel.

VanHooliganX
11-08-2011, 12:03 PM
have you seen his youtube shoot on us?

I had yes. I was more bothered about his soup getting cold than what he was babbling on about.

Which basically sums up his opinion on EWN lol

Rich Cranium
11-08-2011, 12:13 PM
We used to have a Flame War thread that provided links to all of the feuds in EWN. You might find it if you dig deep.

KJ PUNK
11-08-2011, 12:49 PM
We used to have a Flame War thread that provided links to all of the feuds in EWN. You might find it if you dig deep.

Unfortunately a flame war erupted in the flame war thread and it closed. Which sucks because it was such an awesome thread (and usually a good place to keep up with why certain people got banned).

Dubs
11-08-2011, 01:57 PM
Man that was a great read! I did not know Dubs used to be a giant prick.

I wouldn't say I was a giant prick, I just didn't know how the forums worked at the time (Yup, EWN is the first forum I have ever been to). Though I did get into it with the mods and tried to be a funny poster by making an ass out of myself which didn't help my case at all. Now I know how the forums work and the meaning of a great poster which is actually contributing to the forums.

I actually like how EWN is now. Its much calmer and we can actually have conversations without the stupid flame wars.

VanHooliganX
11-08-2011, 02:42 PM
I wouldn't say I was a giant prick, I just didn't know how the forums worked at the time (Yup, EWN is the first forum I have ever been to). Though I did get into it with the mods and tried to be a funny poster by making an ass out of myself which didn't help my case at all. Now I know how the forums work and the meaning of a great poster which is actually contributing to the forums.

I actually like how EWN is now. Its much calmer and we can actually have conversations without the stupid flame wars.

I'm glad you are still around. I like your current sig picture.

Dubs
11-08-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm glad you are still around. I like your current sig picture.

Thanks man.

HolyJose2391
11-08-2011, 05:07 PM

ah ok makes sense glad you're still around though!

el gabo
11-09-2011, 02:28 PM
unbann irelandspatriot

He's on another forum now. You can follow him there if you want.

http://wrestlingclique.com/new-member-introductions/137756-ipeeintheshower-do-you.html

Rich Cranium
11-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Funny how Danielle and IPITS have no clue who the other is and yet they've been on THIS forum before lol

They closed that thread quick! Also, I don't think other forums are as relaxed as this one when it comes to his "sense of humor".

Robstar
11-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Yet people still bitch and moan about what a fascist regime we run this site as! Personally, I think it's very relaxed here compared to other sites

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Exactly. I will remain on this website until' it closes down. I have been on almost every Wrestling forum on the internet and none of them are fair. They don't even give you a chance and the members there only talk for themselves instead of building a big happy family. Honestly I believe IPITS would have stayed here if Danielle would have never come around. I think she was the one who was egging him on about IPITB and causing him to act awkwardly. Now far away from that... I enjoy this sites regime. The site is very relaxed and we welcome almost all of the new members.. I doubt anyone gets their introduction threads closed on here. rofl

Wade Barrett 1979
11-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Yet people still bitch and moan about what a fascist regime we run this site as! Personally, I think it's very relaxed here compared to other sites

Absolutely! I had a quick goosy at that particular sites rules, out of interest! It sucked all the life out of me, it was actually depressing!!

68wPayne
11-09-2011, 05:28 PM
This is the first wrestling forum I've been on and I'm sticking with this one till...well till whenever, don't really need to be on any other. I got friends on this one, and that's all I set out for. To make friends to discuss various bullshit with. I accomplished that mission, why find another?