PDA

View Full Version : My account has been highjacked!

Pages : 1 [2]

Robstar
11-09-2011, 06:14 PM
Yeah I have to wonder about those people who feel the need to go into forums just to try and make trouble or be a comedian.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Yeah I have to wonder about those people who feel the need to go into forums just to try and make trouble or be a comedian.

The one's that really worry me (and I've seen it on here unfortunately) are those who create more than 1 account, use one account to abuse someone, then use a second account to respond to their own post, asking why they are being abusive!! That's really worrying, there has to be some really deep underlying problems, if you're doing that!!

For the majority though, this is a great forum and most do just seem to want to chew the fat and have a laugh!!

Automatic
11-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Ya not talking about me are ya, rascals. Or else...

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/images/talent_lg/cottonwood_lg2.jpg

Wade Barrett 1979
11-09-2011, 06:26 PM

Nah man, you're relatively normal! Like me! :p

pauadrian
11-09-2011, 06:31 PM
He's on another forum now. You can follow him there if you want.

http://wrestlingclique.com/new-member-introductions/137756-ipeeintheshower-do-you.html

no thanx but i love how danielle and pits dont know each other

AreYaSerious
11-09-2011, 06:38 PM

http://wrestlingclique.com/new-member-introductions/137756-ipeeintheshower-do-you.html

Wow there efed section is pretty weak compared to ours, off topic I know but still.

As for mods here. They let stuff slide more then any other forum I have been to.

Robstar
11-09-2011, 06:43 PM

You're getting some mileage out of that pic Auto lol

pauadrian
11-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Wow there efed section is pretty weak compared to ours, off topic I know but still.

As for mods here. They let stuff slide more then any other forum I have been to.

wrestlingclque rules

a. - Spammed Advertisements. This is for obvious reasons
1b. - Using a proxy
1c. - Being here solely to troll (This is up to the discretion of the Smod/Admin Staff)

2. Spam posts (read below to see what is considered spam)

3. Excessive Flaming (this is at s-mod, admin discretion)

Number 1 gets a permanent ban no matter what.

Numbers 2 and 3 go as followed.

1st offense - Warning.
2nd offense - Infraction
3rd offense - Infraction + 3 day ban
4th offense - Infraction + 30 day ban
5th offense - You're too stupid to post here. Permanent Ban

This is non negotiable and non reversible under normal circumstances. Admin's will review all bannings.

SPAM is
Useless posts
Reviving a dead topic (You may bring back a old topic if it is relevant to 2009 and at least interesting for other users, don't bump just to bump. Use proper discretion please)
A reply agreeing with someone, yet posting no actual opinion
A post that breaks a rule

Robstar
11-09-2011, 06:44 PM
no thanx but i love how danielle and pits dont know each other

They didn't even bother using different user names! Man I wish I'd have been here for that

Tommy Thunder
11-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Exactly. I will remain on this website until' it closes down. I have been on almost every Wrestling forum on the internet and none of them are fair. They don't even give you a chance and the members there only talk for themselves instead of building a big happy family. Honestly I believe IPITS would have stayed here if Danielle would have never come around. I think she was the one who was egging him on about IPITB and causing him to act awkwardly. Now far away from that... I enjoy this sites regime. The site is very relaxed and we welcome almost all of the new members.. I doubt anyone gets their introduction threads closed on here. rofl

My take on the situation was that it was a very complex (and at times weird) love/hate triangle.
IPITS was obsessed with Danielle. IPITB was obsessed with IPITS. Danielle was obsessed with getting involved in the feud.

For the record, she fell out with him afterwards. No idea if they're still in contact. But from reading that link, I got the impression they knew exactly who each other was. But that's just me.

My conclusion; a wrestling forum was no place for a guy like IPITS. Sure the guy had his moments and was funny at the start, but his novelty wore off rapidly. IPITB should have been banned from here a few times before his 'feud' with IPITS got really heated, and why he was let back on after amazes me. Thankfully he's gone permanently now. From my point of view, he created his account solely to take pot shots at IPITS (the name of the account was a clear indication of that).

This is the one and only forum I've ever been on, and from what I know, this is the best out there. It's very laid back (for the most part) and everybody pretty much gets along here. I was here when the EWN forums opened, and like TDA said, I'll also be here until this place closes down. I'm an EWN original, and I'm very happy to be here. and I couldn't ask for a better group of guys and gals to talk wrestling with.

Automatic
11-09-2011, 06:45 PM
You're getting some mileage out of that pic Auto lol

Coincidence man, I've used other pictures on the forum also, this one was just the best suited for this and the Vickie thread:p.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-09-2011, 06:47 PM
I think they knew who each other were. They were using the same form of flirting they did on here. They were only joking, and pretending not to know each other.

Automatic
11-09-2011, 06:48 PM
I think they knew who each other were. They were using the same form of flirting they did on here. They were only joking, and pretending not to know each other.

That was so painfully obvious. Little bit pathetic actually.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-09-2011, 06:49 PM
My take on the situation was that it was a very complex (and at times weird) love/hate triangle.
IPITS was obsessed with Danielle. IPITB was obsessed with IPITS. Danielle was obsessed with getting involved in the feud.

For the record, she fell out with him afterwards. No idea if they're still in contact. But from reading that link, I got the impression they knew exactly who each other was. But that's just me.

My conclusion; a wrestling forum was no place for a guy like IPITS. Sure the guy had his moments and was funny at the start, but his novelty wore off rapidly. IPITB should have been banned from here a few times before his 'feud' with IPITS got really heated, and why he was let back on after amazes me. Thankfully he's gone permanently now. From my point of view, he created his account solely to take pot shots at IPITS (the name of the account was a clear indication of that).

This is the one and only forum I've ever been on, and from what I know, this is the best out there. It's very laid back (for the most part) and everybody pretty much gets along here. I was here when the EWN forums opened, and like TDA said, I'll also be here until this place closes down. I'm an EWN original, and I'm very happy to be here. and I couldn't ask for a better group of guys and gals to talk wrestling with.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Bravo Tommy. ~Claps~ :D

pauadrian
11-09-2011, 06:53 PM
lol call me freakin stalker but i saw some info on pits and danielle
look at thier conversation

Danielle
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

IPITS
Hi there. I have a few internet girlfriends, would you like to be one? hahahaha

LATER THAT DAY
IPITS
I can't wait to(in emoticons)have sex with you rr i mean hug you

Danielle
i cant wait either

IPITS
(with an image) mam im having some complaints sayig your too sexy im going to have to arrest you

AreYaSerious
11-09-2011, 06:53 PM

That's what it looked like to me too.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-09-2011, 06:54 PM
That was so painfully obvious. Little bit pathetic actually.

Oh well. That's IPITS for you. I think the only thing I am jealous of about that website is that they have better smiley's than us.

pauadrian
11-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Oh well. That's IPITS for you. I think the only thing I am jealous of about that website is that they have better smiley's than us.

lol they even have a sex emoticon

Automatic
11-09-2011, 06:56 PM

And a shitload of awards. I lurk around that site sometimes and I saw that they literally have an award for everything.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-09-2011, 07:01 PM
That's what it looked like to me too.
Great minds think alike!

lol they even have a sex emoticon
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s81/chris64ex4/Avatars%20and%20things/sex.gif

And a shitload of awards. I lurk around that site sometimes and I saw that they literally have an award for everything.
We seriously need those updates. It doesn't seem like Frank is really paying attention enough unless the Mods really start asking for it and talking to him about it to make it happen. Hopefully this site will get an upgrade one day.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-09-2011, 07:13 PM
whatever it is, im not planning on changing forums, this is the only forum you'll find me on, unless some mod decides to ban me

What you just said is completely out of line!! http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/superdaskio/T_T.jpg

~Reports~

jkjk

Tommy Thunder
11-09-2011, 07:16 PM
We seriously need those updates. It doesn't seem like Frank is really paying attention enough unless the Mods really start asking for it and talking to him about it to make it happen. Hopefully this site will get an upgrade one day.

I've heard that there is an EWN upgrade on it's way, so your wish might just come true!

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-09-2011, 07:28 PM
you can report me it wont matter, it's not like i've done anything to piss of a mod!! i probably pissed off bodom a few times due to my postcount being so high

You are getting extremely close to my favorite number.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-09-2011, 07:34 PM
which is 6,666? i got a little while to go

If you wouldn't have taken that long break from posting awhile back you would have been ahead of everyone on the top 10 list.

Dubs
11-09-2011, 07:52 PM

Funny. I used to go on that forum before being allowed back on EWN. Pretty boring site WC is.

Tommy Thunder
11-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Funny. I used to go on that forum before being allowed back on EWN. Pretty boring site WC is.

I agree. I've been browsing a bit there (as much as I can without an account) and it seems like they're very strict there. Doesn't seem like a very friendly place somehow. There's a bad vibe for some reason I feel.

Broc
11-09-2011, 08:01 PM
the only other forum I've been on is WrestleZone, and that's only because Sully talked me into it and I barely ever used the account

Rich Cranium
11-10-2011, 01:00 AM
This is the first wrestling forum I've been on and I'm sticking with this one till...well till whenever, don't really need to be on any other. I got friends on this one, and that's all I set out for. To make friends to discuss various bullshit with. I accomplished that mission, why find another?

When I read your posts, I hear Jerry Lawler reading them to me. Is that something I should worry about?

Robstar
11-10-2011, 01:45 AM
From what Frank has told us, the updated site is not too far away. Be patient TDA!!! I'm looking forward to struggling through all the new changes myself.

Robstar
11-10-2011, 01:47 AM
you can report me it wont matter, it's not like i've done anything to piss of a mod!! i probably pissed off bodom a few times due to my postcount being so high

I think it's almost impossible not to piss off Bodom.

Tommy Thunder
11-10-2011, 08:04 AM
I think it's almost impossible not to piss off Bodom.

Tell me about it.

Bodom
11-10-2011, 09:31 AM
:rolleyes: fhudshfids

Sully
11-10-2011, 02:12 PM
From what Frank has told us, the updated site is not too far away. Be patient TDA!!! I'm looking forward to struggling through all the new changes myself.

So the site is being updated? Haha...

Awhile back I asked Ryan Clark if this site would ever get updated (Whenever he updated wzronline), and he said that it's in the works. I reported that information here, and it turned into a "don't believe Ryan Clark" "Ryan Clark isn't in control of EWN" and "Ryan Clark is a horrible reporter" thread.

Interesting though, I'm excited to see what we get. I wonder if it will include the Archives? How long has that button been there? If I remember correctly, it was there in July when I signed up, and it still says the same thing.

Tommy Thunder
11-10-2011, 02:23 PM
So the site is being updated? Haha...

Awhile back I asked Ryan Clark if this site would ever get updated (Whenever he updated wzronline), and he said that it's in the works. I reported that information here, and it turned into a "don't believe Ryan Clark" "Ryan Clark isn't in control of EWN" and "Ryan Clark is a horrible reporter" thread.

Interesting though, I'm excited to see what we get. I wonder if it will include the Archives? How long has that button been there? If I remember correctly, it was there in July when I signed up, and it still says the same thing.

The archives button has been there since the forums opened back in August 2010.
But it's good to know that the site's being updated. I like it the way it is now, but there are some things that could be improved. Excited to see what those changes will be!

Robstar
11-10-2011, 02:25 PM
Lol, I have been here from the start and there's still stuff and parts of this site I've never explored. ;) Yeah, there's possibly more Ryan haters out there than Cena haters. I try not to get caught up in it. I don't go to other sites so if he copies and pastes, big deal. When you think about it any news about anything is only reported by one person at first. Does that mean all the news stations are 'copying' and 'stealing' stories from each other? People are strange.

Sully
11-10-2011, 02:32 PM
The archives button has been there since the forums opened back in August 2010.
But it's good to know that the site's being updated. I like it the way it is now, but there are some things that could be improved. Excited to see what those changes will be!

Since it opened? LOL wow...so I'm guessing that was a project that they gave up on. Like when a wife tells her husband to fix a door or something, he does half of it, then takes a break...a very, very long break.

Lol, I have been here from the start and there's still stuff and parts of this site I've never explored. ;) Yeah, there's possibly more Ryan haters out there than Cena haters. I try not to get caught up in it. I don't go to other sites so if he copies and pastes, big deal. When you think about it any news about anything is only reported by one person at first. Does that mean all the news stations are 'copying' and 'stealing' stories from each other? People are strange.

I don't mind Ryan. I think he's a cool guy, and I understand it's hard having to report the same things for so many different sites.

We're lucky he's posting the information on our site in the first place. He could just stick to one site if he wanted to, it'd be 10x easier for him.

Robstar
11-10-2011, 02:42 PM
I suppose it has a lot to do with the increased traffic and members here. A busier site deserves more attention and all that so I'm sure they were just putting it off and kinda forgot it like Sully said. :D Plus, I think like us mods, the admins must have a life and jobs and stuff to pay the bills, at least that's my assumption. Unless they're raking it in from ads on multiple sites. If so, good on them.

One thing that's always got to me and sort of stopped me from ever feeling like a 'part of the internet' is people's attitude to it. They act like it owes them something. Like, 'fuck you, you fucking fuckball, how dare you copy and paste?! I should NEVER have to read anything more than once! And I want pretty new pictures everywhere I go!' Fuck that.

I'd like to give those people back the early 90's internet for a while. Maybe then they'd be a little more appreciative. ;)

Rich Cranium
11-10-2011, 02:48 PM
I'd like to give those people back the early 90's internet for a while. Maybe then they'd be a little more appreciative. ;)

No, not that!

Rich starts Internet, has breakfast, types in URL, takes shower as page loads, clicks link, shaves as page loads and then page crashes. :mad:

Robstar
11-10-2011, 02:54 PM
No, not that!

Rich starts Internet, has breakfast, types in URL, takes shower as page loads, clicks link, shaves as page loads and then page crashes. :mad:

Lmao! :D Fuck I'm still laughing at that.

Or if you realised you had to make a phone call while you were online? People today think, oh just use your cell phone, but even IF you had one, not everybody else did.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-10-2011, 02:55 PM
No, not that!

I remember looking up stuff on computer, during my first computer class at school, in '91; load Encarta on to x2 speed CD Rom!!

Robstar
11-10-2011, 02:59 PM
I remember looking up stuff on computer, during my first computer class at school, in '91; load Encarta on to x2 speed CD Rom!!

Graphics were great then huh? Did it have a green screen? Did you feel like you were at NASA during an Apollo launch? lol Seriously, these kids growing up with all this stuff on tap have no idea what we went through.

Wade Barrett 1979
11-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Graphics were great then huh? Did it have a green screen? Did you feel like you were at NASA during an Apollo launch? lol Seriously, these kids growing up with all this stuff on tap have no idea what we went through.

Ha! Amazingly they were colour! It was like being at Jodrell Bank :D
Tell me about it! I used to love when games came on cassettes and made your ears bleed during loading! :p

Sully
11-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Seriously, these kids growing up with all this stuff on tap have no idea what we went through.

Imagine 20 years before that. They didn't even have internet...

But yeah, all this talk makes me glad I didn't have to deal with that. Hell, using the computer in the late 90s wasn't even as good. I do remember dial up though, yuck.

In this day and age though, it's not even describable what the internet can do. The only word I can think of is, everything.

Robstar
11-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Imagine 20 years before that. They didn't even have internet...

But yeah, all this talk makes me glad I didn't have to deal with that. Hell, using the computer in the late 90s wasn't even as good. I do remember dial up though, yuck.

In this day and age though, it's not even describable what the internet can do. The only word I can think of is, everything.

I don't have to imagine back that far....I can remember. Well sort of, probably from the mid to late 70's onwards. Speaking of which, where is that remember when thread? We should totally find that

Broc
11-10-2011, 03:30 PM
I don't have to imagine back that far....I can remember. Well sort of, probably from the mid to late 70's onwards. Speaking of which, where is that remember when thread? We should totally find that

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?10677-If-you-remember-when

pauadrian
11-18-2011, 10:51 PM
broc killed it now i revive it

Robstar
11-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Yay! It's back!

pauadrian
11-18-2011, 10:58 PM
Yay! It's back!

you can thank me again

Rich Cranium
11-18-2011, 11:55 PM
nope we're not gonna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xmckWVPRaI&ob=av2n

pauadrian
11-30-2011, 12:38 AM
it is back

VanHooliganX
11-30-2011, 02:49 AM
Damnit Pau!

The only threads that don't die are the word association game thread, 30k thread, Overall prediction contest threads, the NFL discussion and the english premier league thread!

xAzureSkye
11-30-2011, 11:15 AM
what the? whats with the tags?

pauadrian
11-30-2011, 04:20 PM
Damnit Pau!

The only threads that don't die are the word association game thread, 30k thread, Overall prediction contest threads, the NFL discussion and the english premier league thread!

and now this one

Krysys
11-30-2011, 05:18 PM
and now this one

It won't die because you won't let it

pauadrian
11-30-2011, 09:39 PM
It won't die because you won't let it

it´s still alive to me

Reichwulf
11-30-2011, 10:46 PM
i got to say i read all of this and it was worse than a game of clue, but pretty entertaining :p

pauadrian
11-30-2011, 11:09 PM
this thread is like matt hardy
it will never die and it always returns

xAzureSkye
12-01-2011, 12:14 PM
mfw when people say i am wwtna

Sully
12-01-2011, 04:20 PM
this thread is like matt hardy
it will never die and it always returns

Does it smoke pot and get in trouble with the law too?

Wade Barrett 1979
12-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Man this thread has some legs!!

xAzureSkye
12-01-2011, 04:33 PM
worst tags ever

pauadrian
12-07-2011, 09:53 PM
it returns

VanHooliganX
12-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Does it smoke pot and get in trouble with the law too?

Mainly just posts on YouTube and gets fatter with posts.

Also I feel a ghost reference wouldn't go a miss for this thread. Since Pau won't let it rest in peace!

Bodom
12-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Really Sully? The best tag you could make was bodom smells?

Broc
12-07-2011, 10:13 PM

I think I can top that :)

pauadrian
12-07-2011, 10:15 PM
I think I can top that :)

nice tag lol

Broc
12-07-2011, 10:18 PM
nice tag lol

I try... I try

Sully
12-07-2011, 10:38 PM

Damn mods...and their ability to see who does what all the time.

I try... I try

I thought that was hilarious...

and yeah, I never said how Bodom smells...I could have meant that he smelled like flowers. He doesn't...of course.

Broc
12-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Damn mods...and their ability to see who does what all the time.

I thought that was hilarious...

and yeah, I never said how Bodom smells...I could have meant that he smelled like flowers. He doesn't...of course.

so how do you know what he smells like? well actually if you just say Bodom smells, it could mean that he has the ability to smell, rather than saying he smells like something

Rich Cranium
12-07-2011, 10:49 PM

so how do you know what he smells like? well actually if you just say Bodom smells, it could mean that he has the ability to smell, rather than saying he smells like something

Why are you guys interested in Bodom's scent?

Broc
12-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Why are you guys interested in Bodom's scent?

Why are you interested in our interest of Bodom's scent

Rich Cranium
12-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Why are you interested in our interest of Bodom's scent

Why are you questioning my interest of your interest of Bodom's scent?

Broc
12-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Why are you questioning my interest of your interest of Bodom's scent?

why are you questioning my questioning of your interest in our interest of bodom's scent

pauadrian
12-07-2011, 10:59 PM
shut up and praise me as the owner of this thread lol

Rich Cranium
12-07-2011, 11:01 PM
why are you questioning my questioning of your interest in our interest of bodom's scent

BROC!?!

??????????????????:mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!:mad:

Broc
12-07-2011, 11:02 PM
BROC!?!

What?!?!?!

Bodom
12-07-2011, 11:10 PM
I've never had this much attention to what I smell like.

pauadrian
12-07-2011, 11:12 PM
pauadrian = xazureskye

im sure its broc or sully who put that

Broc
I've never had this much attention to what I smell like.

*sniffs the air* hmm, smells like Bodom in here

Broc
pauadrian = xazureskye

it really wasn't me, considering I have no idea who you're talking about

Robstar
12-07-2011, 11:14 PM
It's Silverghost's fault for the way Bodom smells. I like Bodom's musky scent. Reminds me of me and Vickie post coital aroma! ;)

Bodom
12-07-2011, 11:15 PM
I think I'm going to be sick.

Robstar
12-07-2011, 11:26 PM
I think I finally might have killed this thread with that :p

Tommy Thunder
12-07-2011, 11:43 PM
"Bodom smells like flowers"? Really? That's got to be the campest thing I've seen posted here in a while.

VanHooliganX
12-07-2011, 11:51 PM
pauadrian = xazureskye

*shifty eyes of guiltyness* errr yup!

I'm betting its that Sully dude ;D

xAzureSkye
12-08-2011, 11:44 AM
sully i will beat yo ass

Rich Cranium
12-08-2011, 12:16 PM
What?!?!?!

What are you doing to me?!?

?????????????????:mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!:mad:

Sully
12-08-2011, 01:25 PM
sully i will beat yo ass

That actually wasn't me, I'm not sure who put that tag in there.

And who put "broc likes little boys" I thought I was in the HWA thread for a second...stealing my lines. No, my tags are "Bodom smells" and "Bodom has no scent"

pauadrian
12-08-2011, 01:39 PM
best tags ever
and hooligan it azure=pauadrian

Broc
12-08-2011, 06:12 PM
wtf!!! I DO NOT LIKE LITTLE BOYS!!! jesus christ if I see that tag again I'm going to punch a baby.... okay maybe not, but still.... Sully... I've got my eyes on you

VanHooliganX
12-08-2011, 06:29 PM
best tags ever
and hooligan it azure=pauadrian

not from where i'm standing

Rich Cranium
12-09-2011, 01:14 AM
wtf!!! I DO NOT LIKE LITTLE BOYS!!! jesus christ if I see that tag again I'm going to punch a baby.... okay maybe not, but still.... Sully... I've got my eyes on you

Calm down hefe!

xAzureSkye
12-12-2011, 04:07 PM
wtf how can i be wwtna, pauadrain and wallyman?

pauadrian
12-12-2011, 04:46 PM
wtf how can i be wwtna, pauadrain and wallyman?

and worst poster

Broc
12-12-2011, 05:54 PM
hmm... I wonder who put "Broc is my man" in the tags, it honestly wasn't me

pauadrian
12-20-2011, 11:48 PM
january 2nd is this thread´s return

pauadrian
12-20-2011, 11:54 PM
why do you say that?

because it returns every damn time it pisses me off :D

Sully