PDA

View Full Version : Night Of Champion Picks!!!

Tha Crows Nest
09-15-2010, 04:55 PM
Who do you think will win the matches at NOC? Simply post with your answers and lets see if it goes the way we predicted. Try to post a little bit of a comment to back it up on why you think it will happen.

WWE Championship 6 Pack Challenge
Orton vs. Cena vs. Sheamus vs. Barrett vs. Edge vs. Jericho

World Heavyweight Championship
Undertaker vs. Kane

IC Championship
Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler

US Championship
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan

Womens/Diva Championship Unification Match
Laycool(Michelle Mccool or Layla) vs. Melina

Big Show vs. CM Punk

And Im sure there will be a Tag Team title match but it hasnt been announced so just give us a prediction on who you think it will be and what will happen.

Tha Crows Nest
09-15-2010, 05:06 PM

I would really like to see something where it comes down to Cena and Wade Barrett and the Nexus tries to get involved and the eliminated 4 superstars come out to get rid of the Nexus leading to Barrett getting the win.

Undertaker vs. Kane

I just dont see this fued coming to a end just yet and if you take the title off of Kane already then what was the point in giving it to him.

IC Championship

Same thing here as the Kane vs. Undertaker situation I just dont see Kofi Kingston getting it back already. He is stuck between the IC title fued and the Main event he really needs something new.

US Championship
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan

As much as I am not looking forward to seeing the Miz drop the Us Title its going to happen it has really just become arm candy for him and he hasnt defended it in a while and Bryan really needs this win. I think this will just speed up the Miz and his WWE Championship run. AWESOME

I really see Mccool being the one from Laycool in the match and I think Layla somehow costs her the Title. Real Talk.

Big Show vs. CM Punk

Punk really needs this if he doesnt get the win here im not sure whats next for our Straight Edge Savior.

I hope they have like a four way tag match for the Tag Titles. I dont really see the Hart Dynasty losing the belts either way.

kiddstudd
09-15-2010, 06:03 PM

Even though I'd rather see Orton win, I see this match coming down to Barret and Orton who's been red hot for the past few weeks.But yeah, I see Barret overcoming the Viper with the help of outside interference and manage to win the belt for Nexus which i hate.

Undertaker vs. Kane

Well all I gotta say is...if Kane dont win then there was no point of this feud and I could see him actually beating Undertaker.Then they would have a rematch at Hell In A Cell with Taker' winning.

IC Championship

Well I think its time Kofi gets his main event status and i think they should keep the belt on Dolph cause he's pretty good with the belt actually.

US Championship
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan

Well I think if Daniel dont get this win then the U.S. title is pretty much just some shiny belt The miz walk around with and it would be nice for Daniel to get the belt and for Miz to really be ready to become wwe champion and really show the world that he is a better poster boy then John Cena.

Laycool(Michelle Mccool or Layla)Michelle McCool vs. Melina

I would have to go with McCool cause i see her cheating her way into victory..but this match can really go any way actually and if melina wins then it would be hot to see Michelle blame Leyla for not being there for her

Big Show vs. CM Punk

I see Punk winning this from cheating or a fair win actually, and if Punk dont win..then i dont know what to say but except for the fact that WWE is officially a EPIC fail.

Robstar
09-15-2010, 06:10 PM
6 Pack Challenge - Jericho
WHC - Kane
IC - Ziggler
US - Daniel Bryan
Womens - McCool
Are they even having a tag match? I hope it's not Rhodes & McIntyre. I think Drew is better as a 'lone wolf' and Rhodes would be better paired with Ziggler sometime down the track
CM Punk - Big Show has gone over in this feud so far so I think it's Punk's turn.

Daniel Bryan
09-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Orton
Kane
Ziggler
Bryan
Melina
i dont know who they will vs but the hart dynasty wont be losing anytime soon
Punk

i think this PVP will mostly suck

Mr Perfect
09-15-2010, 06:47 PM
My heart say's Orton, he's been destroying everyone as of late... But I would love to see Barrett(which I doubt they do but it would be a nice change) or Y2J (all depending on his contract)

Kane... I think this is a giving as most people have stated, I see them pusing this fued for a least a few more PPV's taking the title of Kane now would ruin it, and I think he deserve's a longer run.

IC Championship
Kofi Kingston... I don't follow smackdown much so I went with Kofi since I like him a little more.

US Championship
This is a toss up for me, I very well could see the Miz retaining the title and for the WWE to keep using the US Title as eye candy. I also don't know if the WWE is comfortable throwing the title on Bryan right away.

So I'll go Daniel Bryan . But either way I won't be too surprised with the outcome.

I really don't care lol and probably won't watch this match.. But I'll go with Laycool.

CM Punk
Just because the big show bores me as of late and Punk needs the win more..

Tag Titles
The Hart Dynasty, no matter who they fight. With the tag division already being on life support they wouldn't dare to take the belts of one of the few legit teams.

Withey73
09-15-2010, 06:57 PM
id like to see miz drop the us title so he can cash in MITB. he could easily be a main eventer now

The Hipster
09-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Laycool should win but Melina will take it.

Show will win and the SES will disolve or the opposite will happen and Show joins SES

Ziggler beats Kofi in a great match, if he loses Vickie dumps him and DZ becomes a face to puch NXT diva

Kane beats Taker, prelude to Rumble. HOWEVER, if Taker wins, Kane wins Runble and ends the streak

Bryan beats Miz in another great match

In a shocker, Sheamus retains

tag belts will change hands

Robstar
09-15-2010, 09:14 PM
id like to see miz drop the us title so he can cash in MITB. he could easily be a main eventer now

Miz really doesn't need the US belt now

chaos75
09-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Melina wins, layla screws it up
Punk wins
Bryan wins
Harts win
Jericho wins
Undertaker wins
Dolph wins

welch421
09-15-2010, 11:11 PM
Jerico
Kane
Ziggler
Miz
Laycool
Cm Punk

Robstar
09-16-2010, 12:04 AM
It seems like they are setting up a LayCool split, but I hope not. They could always do this down the line (a split/feud) but not already. It would be a waste of a very over angle

Tommy Thunder
09-16-2010, 06:58 AM

I see Jericho will be in the final 2 (Jericho says he's leaving if he doesn't win remember). i can possibly see Nexus costing Jericho the win and Barrett winning. Should be a great match as all guys involved (except Cena) are great in the ring.

Undertaker vs. Kane

This feud isn't finishing yet, WWE want to have it continue until HITC. Kane will win, Taker will continue to sell the fact that he's 'weak', and he'll bring back Paul Bearer for a one night only thing with the urn to 'give him the power' to beat Kane at HITC. I can see Kane then taking a hiatus, and returning to win the Rumble and end Taker's streak at Mania. (Taker will then retire) Taker always comes up with the goods at PPV's, and Kane has really stepped up recently, should be a 'slobber-knocker' in the words of the great J.R.

IC Championship

No way is Ziggler losing the title yet, and no way is Kingston getting it back. He needs to move on to something else now (main event push maybe). This will be a boring match as we have seen it so many times already.

US Championship
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan

This will be an awesome match, and probably the best of the night. Miz has come a long long way over the last year, both in the ring and on the mic. Bryan is just incredible in the ring and this will be a great match. Bryan to win, Miz doesn't need the US belt any more, and it will give scope for Bryan to feud with another star from the mid card (Bourne, Ryder, Regal etc). I can see Miz trying to cash in MITB too, but failing. if Barrett wins, Nexus will beat him up during the cash in match.

Michelle McCool is going to lose this one. Should set up a 3 way feud between McCool, Melina and Layla (who will turn face and possibly cotst McCool the match) for the next PPV.

Big Show vs. CM

Show has been winning this feud hands down so far, I think it's time for the SES to get a win. Tap out victory to the Anaconda Vise? Punk doesn't use that move often enough, and hope he wins it with that. Maybe some interference from Gallows? Don't see where the SES goes from here though. Mercury is out for months with his torn pec, and i don't see Punk and Gallows tagging. Punk needs to be back in the main event.

Tag titles match

3 way match with the Hart Dynasty, The Dudebusters, and The Gatecrashers (Hawkins and Archer). Or a 4 way with Rhodes and McIntyre added. Don't really see why they've started a team with Rhodes and McIntyre though, Rhodes should be in IC title contention, and McIntyre is meant to be the 'chosen one' and 'the future WH champion' according do Vince isn't he?! Anyway, Hart Dynasty to retain, but I wish they would get more on-screen time between PPV's though!!

lucky7pointman
09-16-2010, 08:12 AM
Who do you think will win the matches at NOC? Simply post with your answers and lets see if it goes the way we predicted. Try to post a little bit of a comment to back it up on why you think it will happen.

Undertaker vs. Kane

IC Championship

US Championship
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan

Big Show vs. CM Punk

And Im sure there will be a Tag Team title match but it hasnt been announced so just give us a prediction on who you think it will be and what will happen.

In 6 pack challege if orton win sheamus will get his rematch at hell in cell with sheamus being 3 time champ cuz how much heat he got if sheamus retain orton will win at hell in the cell other than that I don't see anyone else winning it cuz wwe is gettiing ready to kill nexus

Kane is winning cuz they going to continue this storyline for taker to win the title

Miz is going to retain cauxe all you people want bryan to win so they going to make miz retain cuz all u hater lol

Dolph retain only if wwe is plnning to put kofi in the mainevent if they don't then kofi win and just end this relationship between dolph and vicky

If mccool vs melina mccool will win and layla will hold the women title and mccool hold the divas title and be bff who is holding single gold but if it layla vs melina then melina win

Okay tagteam title well if they planning to kill the women/divas tilte in one show if melina win a smackdown team will win the tagteam title but if laycool win hart dynasty will retain

Big show got to win just to end this stupid storyline

NightWolf
09-16-2010, 08:25 AM
It seems like they are setting up a LayCool split, but I hope not. They could always do this down the line (a split/feud) but not already. It would be a waste of a very over angle

Very over? I never saw it in the 1st place. They just remind me of some annoying girls from my old high school that thought they were better than everybody. I do not hate them as wrestlers. Infact, if they came out individually an gave off a very different heel approach then I would probably be that single guy in the audience cheering them on. I know you wish for Laycool to go on, but I just can not wait for them to end already. I always get that Vickie Guerrero, Michael Cole, and Jillian Hall vibe when I watch them. You know, that embarrassing feeling you get when you get caught watching something really stupid?

DXsuckit
09-16-2010, 09:59 AM

Undertaker vs. Kane

IC Championship

US Championship
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan

Big Show vs. CM Punk

orton wins
undertaker wins
dolph finally wins a match legally to keep his title
daniel wins but then is attacked brutally by the miz and alex riley
melina wins, layla then blams mccool and they start a rivaly to see who is the next contenter for the unified diva title
punk has to win they cant keep this a one sided rivalry punk is to good to lose everytime

cubco
09-16-2010, 12:23 PM
My head says that Orton is going to win the title, but my heart says Barrett. I have a thing for Barrett, I don't know what it is. It might be because I am from the same town as him, went to the same school as him and had some lessons with him.

I think a returning HHH will cost Sheamus the match, leading to a hell in a cell match between the two at HIAC, it doesn't need to be for the title.

Orton and Barrett will be the final 2. Nexus get involved and Barrett wins. Orton vs Barrett at HIAC

Undertaker vs. Kane

They can't end Kane's run too soon. I think that Undertaker will eventually win the title, but not untill Survivor Sereis. Undertaker is too 'weak' to beat Kane at the moment. Hell in a Cell match. Kane will somehow win. At Bragging Rights, Undertaker takes out Kane which leads to Smackdown losing the match. Leading up to the event, the entire SD team are trying to get the Brothers of Destruction to co-exist so that they can beat Raw. Then at Survivor Sereis they have the blow off match. Something like a Buried Alive Match or a Last Ride match or something similar.

IC Championship

Kofi will ascend into the main event. Dolph will eventually turn face, due to Kaitlyn on NXT and lost the title to Del Rio.

US Championship
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan

The blow-off match we have all been waiting for. Bryan will beat Miz at Hell in a Cell, not in a hell in a cell. Riley will interfere either making it a screwing ending or behind the refs back.

Laycool will then fall out and fued over it.

Big Show vs. CM Punk

CM Punk needs the win the most.

Tag Titles

I think it will be Hart Dynasty vs Rhodes and McIntyre, with the Hart Dynasty going over. But I'd prefer to see a tag team fatal 4 way with SES, Mercury and Gallows, and the Nexus, Slater and Gabriel.

AGEOFFALL
09-16-2010, 12:39 PM
I don't know why but i see as a possibility that Beth Phoenix returns and costs Lay-cool the titles.

xAzureSkye
09-16-2010, 01:01 PM
(i bet Miz will cash in his MITB here on whoever wins)

Undertaker vs. Kane

IC Championship
(Vickie & Kaitlyn will likely help him win, then Kaitlyn will take her tits out & Vickie will go eat cake in the back.. LOL)

US Championship
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan

Michelle McCool vs. Melina
(i see Layla distracting McCool on purpose after their *SPOILER ALERT* backstage segment on Smackdown!

Big Show vs. CM Punk

Unified Tag Team Title Match
The Hart Dynasty vs ?

Robstar
09-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Very over? I never saw it in the 1st place. They just remind me of some annoying girls from my old high school that thought they were better than everybody. I do not hate them as wrestlers. Infact, if they came out individually an gave off a very different heel approach then I would probably be that single guy in the audience cheering them on. I know you wish for Laycool to go on, but I just can not wait for them to end already. I always get that Vickie Guerrero, Michael Cole, and Jillian Hall vibe when I watch them. You know, that embarrassing feeling you get when you get caught watching something really stupid?

Dude! You gotta let that stuff go! Sure they're playing those 'mean girls' type, that's because the WWE writers have so few other ideas about character development. Maybe I'm just part of a minority, but I love characters like Cole and Vickie (not so much Jillian). I love watching Cole acting like a total tool, I love it when Vickie gets all pissed off - to me, that's FAR more entertaining than watching the guest host carwreck. Hey, it's just IMO. :)

The idea of Beth coming back at NOC is interesting. I don't think Melina really deserves all the chances she is getting. Someone high up must be hot for her.

Young Guns
09-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Orton vs. Cena vs. Sheamus vs. Barrett vs. Edge vs. Jericho - Because I'm starting to like Sheamus, if WWE are going to make him a believable champion, he needs to win clean - I don't think he has every won a championship match clean - but I think he'll lose it to Orton, he'll have his moment and he'll either be attack by Nexus or The Miz will cash in his MITB, if he loses to Bryan Danielson.

Undertaker vs. Kane - If Taker wins, the feud will be over after that and I love Kane having the title, I want him to have a pretty decent run with the title.

IC Championship
Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler - I like Ziggler more and I feel it is in the same positions as the Taker/Kane match, if the title changes hands, the feud will be over.

US Championship
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) - I feel this match is pretty important, if The Miz loses, he'll cash in MITB after the six-pack challenge. If The Miz wins, Orton will not win the six-pack challenge. Plus, I would love to see this feud keep going.

Michelle McCool vs. Melina - Layal will turn face and cost McCool the match.

Big Show vs. CM Punk - I love CM Punk and he needs the big win.

NickerBaucker
09-19-2010, 06:02 AM
I figured since the ppv is tonight I'd make my pics now.

If there is a tag titles match, the hart dynasty will hold onto the titles. No Idea who will be in it, but I don't really care anymore with the tag team division.

C.M. Punk vs Big Show I'm going to have to give to Punk. He'll cheat one way or another and pull out a win. Plus what's the point of this feud if he loses every match.

McCool vs Melina I've given a lot of thought, and I'm actually starting to think McCool will win. this will give her and Layla a chance to feud after the fact, which looks like it's going to happen.

Miz vs Daniel Brian is going to be amazing. I expect a lot of near falls and close calls. I also expect to see Alex Reily get involved. In the end I predict that it's Brian coming out on top.

Kifi Kingston vs Dolf Ziggler. I don't know why, but I can't really bring myself to care about this match. I think Ziggler will win though.

Undertaker vs Kane. I think Undertaker is going to regain the World Heavyweight Championship. I know a lot of people disagree and say that would be the end of the feud, but I think that's ridiculous. Taker already has been made to look so pathetic. If he lost to Kane now, why would he deserve another shot? If Taker wins, Kane get a rematch, keeping the feud alive.

6 Pack Challange. I see Jericho coming out as the winner on this one after a long, hard fought, exhausting match. Then, as he's about to head to the back. . . AWESOME!!! Miz comes out, irate about losing his championship earlier in the night and screaming something along the lines of "I'm not leaving without a championship!" Skull Crushing Finally, but only a two count. Miz beats Jericho down, another Skull Crushing Finally, one, two, three, and we have a new champion. Awesome.

eyehatecena
09-19-2010, 09:57 PM
I have not seen any results as of yet but here are my pics

I would love it Jericho wins it, or WWE poping a suprise on us and have Barret win it. But I am thinking they will put it on Cena yet again- because its been awhile since he held it, plus it will keep him in the main event(God I am hoping I am wrong.

Undertaker vs. Kane
Kane just to prolong their feud.

IC Championship
Dolph and have Katlyn come in after and celebrate with Dolph, pissing off Vicky

US Championship
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan
Bryan Danielson just because he is Bryan Danielson. I really am impressed with Miz, but I hope he does not cash in his thing tonight....maybe tomorrow on Raw

Layla or McCool, just to break them up.

Big Show vs. CM Punk
Punk so he can move on to another feud
Tag team match? Just hope Smith and Kidd remain champs- their needs to be more tag teams

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-19-2010, 10:16 PM
I just saw the ppv, and I refuse to spoil it for anyone because I hate that, but I will say this: some of the the match finishes were to be expected, some of them were surprising, and one was plain disappointing. I really hope I'm not giving away too much here.

eyehatecena
09-19-2010, 10:25 PM
I just saw the results- and will not spoil it either- only thing that did not look like it would have been good was the tag team match thing.
And yes, one ending was to be expected, well two really.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-19-2010, 10:54 PM
I will say this as well because it doesn't give away any finish and it was just my opinion. Miz vs. Daniel Bryan stole the show, and i was very impressed/surprised with the Miz's performance from a wrestling standpoint.

eyehatecena
09-19-2010, 11:04 PM
That would have been the only match I would have wanted to see. Miz has come a long way in the last 2 yrs- he deserves the push he is getting.