PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

Enforcer23
11-02-2011, 10:58 PM
You can turn your character around. Do something awesome. It isn't called "creative writing" for nothing.

^^^^^^^yeah what he said....we do have a IC thread aswell drop something big in there and whore it around people will read...i will anywayz

THEKEVINBRAND
11-02-2011, 10:58 PM
You can turn your character around. Do something awesome. It isn't called "creative writing" for nothing.

i have once before lol

Enforcer23
11-02-2011, 11:01 PM
long time no post how are things in JBW land haha

WOW its THE brandon smithson....BIGGEST FAN RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!

(sarcasum)

but anywhore whats up

THEKEVINBRAND
11-02-2011, 11:13 PM
so is showdown coming this week? I have no clue where I am going to be at the PPV bs sure to check Kevin Matthews out on Twitter @KevinMatthewsJBW

HolyJose2391
11-02-2011, 11:17 PM
WOW its THE brandon smithson....BIGGEST FAN RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!

(sarcasum)

but anywhore whats up

You shut your mouth! I love Smithson's character!

Enforcer23
11-02-2011, 11:28 PM
You shut your mouth! I love Smithson's character!

fuck you holyjose

THEKEVINBRAND
11-02-2011, 11:29 PM
IC: Here's something that I Kevin Matthews doesn't understand here, I hear that management is hiring new recruits for JBW which is perfectly fine by me, but what I don't understand is a guy whohas 15 years of indy experience under his belt gets thrown in the developmental brand while the greener than grass guy gets thrown on the main brand. What does he have that's better than me? Money? NO! Fame? NO! Experience? Than what do I have to do to management to get something done right in this promotion? I don't think for guys like me and Daniel May that's very fair. I knew management was corrupt, but I was about to take my words back, but man I sat down and thought about it, and said 'man the people at management are really loggerheaded pushing down guys with experience in favour of inexperienced wrestlers.' Good job JBW, really good job, let me know if I have to suffer of a degree of amnesia to get called up to one of your main shows!

HolyJose2391
11-02-2011, 11:31 PM
fuck you holyjose

Speak up! Punk

Enforcer23
11-02-2011, 11:33 PM
speak up! Punk

i said fuck you holyjose

Enforcer23
11-02-2011, 11:34 PM
IC: Here's something that I Kevin Matthews doesn't understand here, I hear that management is hiring new recruits for JBW which is perfectly fine by me, but what I don't understand is a guy whohas 15 years of indy experience under his belt gets thrown in the developmental brand while the greener than grass guy gets thrown on the main brand. What does he have that's better than me? Money? NO! Fame? NO! Experience? Than what do I have to do to management to get something done right in this promotion? I don't think for guys like me and Daniel May that's very fair. I knew management was corrupt, but I was about to take my words back, but man I sat down and thought about it, and said 'man the people at management are really loggerheaded pushing down guys with experience in favour of inexperienced wrestlers.' Good job JBW, really good job, let me know if I have to suffer of a degree of amnesia to get called up to one of your main shows!

this guys fed up

THEKEVINBRAND
11-02-2011, 11:35 PM
this guys fed up

in character

Enforcer23
11-02-2011, 11:36 PM
in character

yeah i saw the IC i just needed to say something hahahahaha

HolyJose2391
11-02-2011, 11:37 PM
i said fuck you holyjose

IC: That's more like it! Now in response it seems like I'm not making any friends here in fact losing more and more but that's fine as for you May you're just a runt who will never amount to anything

THEKEVINBRAND
11-02-2011, 11:38 PM
yeah i saw the IC i just needed to say something hahahahaha

but in a way it's kind of the truth

Enforcer23
11-02-2011, 11:40 PM
IC: That's more like it! Now in response it seems like I'm not making any friends here in fact losing more and more but that's fine as for you May you're just a runt who will never amount to anything

first off OUCH!!!

IC:i see your a very stubbin guy arnt ya...i am a heavyweight champion after three months here holyjose..yeah ill amount to nothing O_o

but in a way it's kind of the truth

ow and i dont understand what a development brand does so im happy but a bit confused

THEKEVINBRAND
11-02-2011, 11:42 PM
ow and i dont understand what a development brand does so im happy but a bit confused

look up FCW

HolyJose2391
11-02-2011, 11:42 PM
first off OUCH!!!

IC:i see your a very stubbin guy arnt ya...i am a heavyweight champion after three months here holyjose..yeah ill amount to nothing O_o

IC: Showdown champion. I won the WORLD TELEVISON CHAMPIONSHIP yes mine is a world title unlike yours I'm about two months of my debut and tag champion at the biggest PPV defeating three teams.

Ooc: I've said it before and I'll say it again I LOVE BEING A HEEL!

Enforcer23
11-02-2011, 11:46 PM
look up FCW

yeah i know what FCW is and that is a bit depressing :S

IC: Showdown champion. I won the WORLD TELEVISON CHAMPIONSHIP yes mine is a world title unlike yours I'm about two months of my debut and tag champion at the biggest PPV defeating three teams.

yeah i dont think i have anything for that....crap...first time ive been shut out

THEKEVINBRAND
11-02-2011, 11:47 PM

don't take it as depressing, that's what we're considered in Kash's eyes

HolyJose2391
11-02-2011, 11:47 PM

yeah i dont think i have anything for that....crap...first time ive been shut out

First time for everything :p

RomanFlare
11-02-2011, 11:48 PM
IC: Nerds and Butt Pirates--stop this "my dick is bigger than yours" squabbling! We all know that to make it in Wrestling, you have to be overmuscled and "undersized".Except Me.

Enforcer23
11-02-2011, 11:51 PM
don't take it as depressing, that's what we're considered in Kash's eyes

well its alright i got rewarded with a title...i dont know why other new guys arnt coming to showdown if its that kind of development brand...

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-02-2011, 11:52 PM

IC: With how long you have had that title, I would have thought you would have learned to spell TELEVISION by now. When I had Mayhem's T.V. title it was spelled out at the top of the belt.

HolyJose2391
11-02-2011, 11:53 PM
IC: With how long you have had that title, I would have thought you would have learned to spell TELEVISION by now. When I had Mayhem's T.V. title it was spelled out at the top of the belt.

IC: grey goose and I have become great friends...I missed an I...

Enforcer23
11-02-2011, 11:54 PM
IC: grey goose and I have become great friends...I missed an I...

ohh this holyjose fella his trouble first missing an I...whats next selling drugs...tisk tisk tisk

HolyJose2391
11-02-2011, 11:56 PM
ohh this holyjose fella his trouble first missing an I...whats next selling drugs...tisk tisk tisk

IC: hey I'm not Redrum! Don't confuse me with that piece of shit again!

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-03-2011, 12:00 AM
IC: hey I'm not Redrum! Don't confuse me with that piece of shit again!

IC: Who is this RedRuM. I heard he was a bootleg version of JBW's original masked gangsta.

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 12:01 AM
IC: Who is this RedRuM. I heard he was a bootleg version of JBW's original masked gangsta.

yeah that sounds like him :D hahaha

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 12:03 AM
I sure hope that if they hire new guys here in JBW, they can send them to Showdown to learn how to work a match and cut a promo. I know it's nice to have a mix of "veterans" aka people who know what they're doing, but it would be nice to move up and feud with big names once in awhile

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 12:04 AM

IC: some wannabe gangsta

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 12:12 AM
I sure hope that if they hire new guys here in JBW, they can send them to Showdown to learn how to work a match and cut a promo. I know it's nice to have a mix of "veterans" aka people who know what they're doing, but it would be nice to move up and feud with big names once in awhile

yeah true that...

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 12:18 AM
yeah true that...

but chances are, I might get buried like there's no tomorrow

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 12:18 AM
but chances are, I might get buried like there's no tomorrow

thats the robots job hahaha you can atleast win matches agianst robots...that sounds like fun

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 12:22 AM
thats the robots job hahaha you can atleast win matches agianst robots...that sounds like fun

lol yeah but it seems that i have something missing but i don't know what, i can cut a decent promo, i'm over as a heel what else?

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 12:24 AM
lol yeah but it seems that i have something missing but i don't know what, i can cut a decent promo, i'm over as a heel what else?

you need a great feud thatgoes on for two to three months

and i got a question werent you like a champ over at EWNCW

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-03-2011, 12:28 AM

Not trying to say this to be a dick just trying to give some advice. Be patient and don't let your problems be vented out on this thread. I made the same mistakes and left the JBW for a little over a month due to dissatisfaction and probaly screwed myself out of a really big push.

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 12:32 AM
Not trying to say this to be a dick just trying to give some advice. Be patient and don't let your problems be vented out on this thread. I made the same mistakes and left the JBW for a little over a month due to dissatisfaction and probaly screwed myself out of a really big push.

Oooorrrrr that hahahahahah

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 12:36 AM
you need a great feud thatgoes on for two to three months

and i got a question werent you like a champ over at EWNCW

yeah i was but it was too soon IMO

I'm not venting my problems, not planning on leaving or anything, just giving my thoughts on what should or could happen

SilverGhost
11-03-2011, 12:45 AM

You are probably not convincing us. Or standing out as much. Everyone has potential, just it has to be an attention grabber and you have to have your mind on the writing.

I always pretend like I am Ryusuke and that helps me out because I know my own character and I know what to write for him.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 12:51 AM
You are probably not convincing us. Or standing out as much. Everyone has potential, just it has to be an attention grabber and you have to have your mind on the writing.

I always pretend like I am Ryusuke and that helps me out because I know my own character and I know what to write for him.

Yeah I hope this time around I can try to convince someone

Kashdinero
11-03-2011, 01:31 AM
The way I see it, if when SHOWDOWN! first became a brand unto itself, with top guys and world titles, then we would have had one too many world titles... I actually think two world titles is one too many, but, it is what it is.

Now, putting the up and coming guys on the same brand, and calling it a developmental show ISN'T meant as an insult, like, at all. It's simply a place where you guys can still do your thing, have fun, and mainly IMPROVE to the point where you can match up with one of the "bigger stars" without looking out of your depth.

When I think of the word development, I see it as a positive thing, and not something that should be taken as us putting you down... Believe it or not, we actually want you to get better, or more OVER with the readers, so by the time you are actually "called up" people want to see you in dream matches.

If I was starting out in JBW right now -or even a few months ago- then I'd prefer to be competing with people with similar experience. Not being thrown in the deep end with all of the magnificent promo cutters that we have on WARFare and Mayhem.

Some guys don't get put on SD! because of the simple fact that there ARE spots on the WF & M rosters, but SD! has only been a brand for a short while, and we don't want to start taking guys out of there until your storylines and usefulness there have run their course.

Also, SHOWDOWN! = WWECW not FCW.

Aaaaalllsssooo, the shows get posted in the same fucking thread, so, really, who gives a shit what the status is of the show that you're on. The majority of people view WF as the A show, but you've never ONCE heard K-Jammin, or RomanFlare complaining about that, have you?

Chill out, my little up and comers... Lest we really do get the burying shovel out and run the lot of you out of town for good... Especially you, Kev :)

SilverGhost
11-03-2011, 01:40 AM
Ma$$ will bury Shuriken!

Kashdinero
11-03-2011, 02:02 AM
Yeah I hope this time around I can try to convince someone

Convince someone into doing what? Making you a champ? Putting you in a major feud with Zeus or Psycho Siaki or Ma$$Dinero? Why can't you just be happy with how things are going and enjoy what you have been doing so far? Your feud with R(ob) was/is one of the most over things on SD! so I don't see what you could even dream of being upset about.

Also... Anyone who gets to feud with T1CG is a lucky son of a female canine, as there's no way in hell that won't get noticed by everyone. If silly things happen to your character then so be it -- Kevin Mathews is a heel, and shit like that happens sometimes. Man, I remember when Brandon Smithston put K-Jammin in a Boston Crab and he actually cried real fucking E-Tears. He's also been stripped to his JarJarBinks boxers shorts and been beaten up by a midget... And you better believe that HolyJose is gonna be in for some pretty fucking embarrassing moments before -and maybe even after- he lifts a world title... So being the object of desire for a freaky deaky -yet HIGHLY ENTERTAINING- weirdo is small potatoes, Kev. Its not like KM is gonna get "caught in the act" with ol' Creepy or anything. If you never want to be associated with T1CG again, just say so and you won't have to. Simple.

@everyone...

A heels job is to make people hate you, and cheer when something bad happens to you, or laugh when something embarrassing happens. Don't take it personally, and leave the ego and aprehension at the door. Please.

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 02:46 AM
Well Kash with ya last post ya cleared up my problems....and in No way was I upset or angry just confused. But now I have that cleared...cheers Kash for writing your seventh novel about showdown hahahahhaha...and to think that I'm a champ for a show like SD is sweet :D

Kashdinero
11-03-2011, 02:50 AM
Well Kash with ya last post ya cleared up my problems....and in No way was I upset or angry just confused. But now I have that cleared...cheers Kash for writing your seventh novel about showdown hahahahhaha...and to think that I'm a champ for a show like SD is sweet :D

Well it's not like you ever had a chance of becoming a champ on a show like Mayhem ;)

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 03:07 AM
Well it's not like you ever had a chance of becoming a champ on a show like Mayhem ;)

I didint wanna anyway haha nah that place was crowded

Kashdinero
11-03-2011, 03:18 AM
I didint wanna anyway haha nah that place was crowded

Yeah, the robot population can make even the sternest of EFedders feel claustrophobic, hahaha!!

Trust me when I say that no one will be disappointed with the future... The plan for this year has been formulated, and is actually in effect even as I type this.

I'd personally like to see DM add a few more entertaining aspects to his character to make him truly stand out from the pack. As it stands right now, he's a little too one dimensional, despite the gargantuan efforts you have made to get him over. Being privy to what's actually in store for your character makes me want to see you "develop" him a bit more to showcase more of his emotions a bit better, but, believe me, I know that writing a babyface character can be HARD... Not knocking ya, just pointing out what I think about DM.

I'm totally gonna push for Sau to make Daniel May come to the ring wearing a cork hat while carrying an inflatable crocodile ;)

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 03:48 AM
Yeah, the robot population can make even the sternest of EFedders feel claustrophobic, hahaha!!

Trust me when I say that no one will be disappointed with the future... The plan for this year has been formulated, and is actually in effect even as I type this.

I'd personally like to see DM add a few more entertaining aspects to his character to make him truly stand out from the pack. As it stands right now, he's a little too one dimensional, despite the gargantuan efforts you have made to get him over. Being privy to what's actually in store for your character makes me want to see you "develop" him a bit more to showcase more of his emotions a bit better, but, believe me, I know that writing a babyface character can be HARD... Not knocking ya, just pointing out what I think about DM.

I'm totally gonna push for Sau to make Daniel May come to the ring wearing a cork hat while carrying an inflatable crocodile ;)

Hahahahhaha that's awesome.....and cheers I've been wanting feedback from someone I was hoping it would come from ihv's review but his been hectic busy

And what exactly could I do to give DM a new dimension or make him entertaining??? And this isn't just to Kash if anyone wants to throw there thoughts in go ahead ;)

aloisick
11-03-2011, 03:59 AM
Hahahahhaha that's awesome.....and cheers I've been wanting feedback from someone I was hoping it would come from ihv's review but his been hectic busy

And what exactly could I do to give DM a new dimension or make him entertaining??? And this isn't just to Kash if anyone wants to throw there thoughts in go ahead ;)

try and crack a few jokes and insult people in a fun way like i do

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 04:05 AM

I can't say exactly what to do but try to find a way to have your character stand out. Like look at some of the other characters on here and think to yourself "How can Daniel May differ from them?" It can be from the way DM acts to the way he talks. Like how Lenny Ray talks with a southern accent and drinks beer, and the way that St. George talked. and I don't mean completely revitalize your character but just give him more.

Kashdinero
11-03-2011, 04:18 AM

Other than being a fantastic wrestler with an Australian accent, just what is Daniel Bry- ooops I mean Daniel May all about. In the real world most of us may prefer the pure wrestlers but in an EFed, I like to see a little more than a guy who can perform a thousand different armbars (I'm just generalising there, and I'm not saying that Daniel May knows how to perform a thousand armbars. No way is he that good:)).

If Daniel May wasn't a wrestler, what would he be?

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 05:01 AM
The way I see it, if when SHOWDOWN! first became a brand unto itself, with top guys and world titles, then we would have had one too many world titles... I actually think two world titles is one too many, but, it is what it is.

Now, putting the up and coming guys on the same brand, and calling it a developmental show ISN'T meant as an insult, like, at all. It's simply a place where you guys can still do your thing, have fun, and mainly IMPROVE to the point where you can match up with one of the "bigger stars" without looking out of your depth.

When I think of the word development, I see it as a positive thing, and not something that should be taken as us putting you down... Believe it or not, we actually want you to get better, or more OVER with the readers, so by the time you are actually "called up" people want to see you in dream matches.

If I was starting out in JBW right now -or even a few months ago- then I'd prefer to be competing with people with similar experience. Not being thrown in the deep end with all of the magnificent promo cutters that we have on WARFare and Mayhem.

Some guys don't get put on SD! because of the simple fact that there ARE spots on the WF & M rosters, but SD! has only been a brand for a short while, and we don't want to start taking guys out of there until your storylines and usefulness there have run their course.

Aaaaalllsssooo, the shows get posted in the same fucking thread, so, really, who gives a shit what the status is of the show that you're on. The majority of people view WF as the A show, but you've never ONCE heard K-Jammin, or RomanFlare complaining about that, have you?

Chill out, my little up and comers... Lest we really do get the burying shovel out and run the lot of you out of town for good... Especially you, Kev :) IC (as Kayden James): I have been sitting back and patiently waiting, watching all the incessant whinings and panderings by others in an attempt to get noticed. I've not ONCE heard any mention of the man that has taken JBW by storm. But that's okay because no matter your status, no matter what title you have, no matter how many years of "training" you claim to have it all will do you no good. The Archangel Kayden James has been unleashed on SHOWDOWN! to cleanse by fire every person who calls it home. So please sit back, enjoy your mediocrity, *smirks* cause I'm comin' for you....

OOC: People seem entirely too ego driven on here. I understand the need to "get your character over" but at the end of the day, it's just an e-fed. Hell even if I were put in a feud with t1cg, I'd just sodomize him with The Shining Light's cross or something. I love being on SHOWDOWN! and even if I never get a belt, I'll wallow in my mediocrity as best I can lmfao

Kashdinero
11-03-2011, 05:55 AM
IC (as Kayden James): I have been sitting back and patiently waiting, watching all the incessant whinings and panderings by others in an attempt to get noticed. I've not ONCE heard any mention of the man that has taken JBW by storm. But that's okay because no matter your status, no matter what title you have, no matter how many years of "training" you claim to have it all will do you no good. The Archangel Kayden James has been unleashed on SHOWDOWN! to cleanse by fire every person who calls it home. So please sit back, enjoy your mediocrity, *smirks* cause I'm comin' for you....

OOC: People seem entirely too ego driven on here. I understand the need to "get your character over" but at the end of the day, it's just an e-fed. Hell even if I were put in a feud with t1cg, I'd just sodomize him with The Shining Light's cross or something. I love being on SHOWDOWN! and even if I never get a belt, I'll wallow in my mediocrity as best I can lmfao

Poot to the Hair!!

*Claps for OOC & IC.*

But, yeah, pretty much the way to go around here.

*fixes a rocket onto Kaden James' back and points him towards the moon.*

jhorton1215
11-03-2011, 05:58 AM

That's better than being Superstars, which is how it was a first.

K-Jammin
11-03-2011, 06:03 AM
LOL forgot about the Jar Jar Binks incident...

Kashdinero
11-03-2011, 06:15 AM
That's better than being Superstars, which is how it was a first.

Too true... This time next year they'll be the A-Brand :D

LOL forgot about the Jar Jar Binks incident...

Kash's fun fact: Around about that time, Straights was still plotting the return of Samson. Also around about that time I found out you was a JarJarBinks lover, and I posted a picture of a dead JarJar. Straights saw the post and I think he flipped when he saw it, or something, because he PM'd me and was like "Man, what's that picture all about, is it to do with Samson!?!".... Lol.

^Random thought/memory.

tnawhat
11-03-2011, 06:16 AM

Kash's fun fact: Around about that time, Straights was still plotting the return of Samson. Also around about that time I found out you was a JarJarBinks lover, and I posted a picture of a dead JarJar. Straights saw the post and I think he flipped when he saw it, or something, because he was like "Man, what's that picture all about, is it to do with Samson!"... Lol.

^Random thought/memory.

hahaha .......................................

K-Jammin
11-03-2011, 06:18 AM

Kash's fun fact: Around about that time, Straights was still plotting the return of Samson. Also around about that time I found out you was a JarJarBinks lover, and I posted a picture of a dead JarJar. Straights saw the post and I think he flipped when he saw it, or something, because he PM'd me and was like "Man, what's that picture all about, is it to do with Samson!?!".... Lol.

^Random thought/memory.

Haha naww bless SES's little socks ;) The stuff I sent you okay bossman?

tnawhat
11-03-2011, 06:28 AM
Hay kayjay

K-Jammin
11-03-2011, 06:34 AM
Hay kayjay

Supp' geezer!

tnawhat
11-03-2011, 06:35 AM
Supp' geezer!

haha yet i proberly younger than you

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-03-2011, 06:40 AM

^Random thought/memory.

Lolz yeah I remember when that happened. Good times...good times...

HeelTurn
11-03-2011, 06:57 AM
Too true... This time next year they'll be the A-Brand :D.

Not if anything to say about it, I have.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-03-2011, 07:00 AM
Not if anything to say about it, I have.

Were you imagining yourself saying that in a Yoda impression, because that's how I was reading it.

HeelTurn
11-03-2011, 07:02 AM
Were you imagining yourself saying that in a Yoda impression, because that's how I was reading it.

Hell to the yes SES, if memory serves it was a quote from Episode 3 lol

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 07:09 AM
Poot to the Hair!!

*Claps for OOC & IC.*

But, yeah, pretty much the way to go around here.

*fixes a rocket onto Kayden James' back and points him towards the moon.* Poot to the muhfukkin' Hair roflmao. I never told you guys the story behind my name so I'll give you the short version. After my first tour in Iraq I came back on 30 day stay. Well you are made to be clean shaven every day because facial hair may interfere with how your gas mask fits in case you ever have to use them. So when I came back I said "fuck shaving".

After a couple weeks I had one helluva beard going on and I hooked up with an old girlfriend to get me a piece before I had to go back. I headed down on her to "dive on the ol' muff" and right about the time I got good and face deep in it....she butt farted right in my face. I had my mouth open and everything...the taste was indescribable. Needless to say I ran the girl off, shaved off the beard, and gagged whole heartedly. After telling a few of my buds what happened I was told "she pooted in your face hairs" so the nick Poot-Hair stuck lol.

There ya go, there's the story behind my nick ENJOY! :D

Automatic
11-03-2011, 07:14 AM
That is just amazing.

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 07:16 AM
That is just amazing. I can laugh about it now, but at the time I was PISSED lol. The girl swore up and down it was an accident but I felt her clench before she released her assly fury...

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 07:23 AM
I'll be off and on all day today, I'm eagerly awaiting SHOWDOWN! By the way, SES great job on the show dude. Enjoyed the hell out of it

Kashdinero
11-03-2011, 07:38 AM
The next show is gonna be great, but it''s the Mayhem after that, when things will be at boiling point, and are likely to get messy.

K-Jam.. I got dat, blud! Big tingz a gwan fe May'em tonight!

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 07:38 AM
Hahhahahahaha fuck that is funny hhahahahah

K-Jammin
11-03-2011, 07:50 AM
The next show is gonna be great, but it''s the Mayhem after that, when things will be at boiling point, and are likely to get messy.

K-Jam.. I got dat, blud! Big tingz a gwan fe May'em tonight!

Big tingz a gwan indeed, mans HYPED for the show!

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 08:07 AM
Hahhahahahaha fuck that is funny hhahahahah LOL I figured you guys would like that. It's one of the many good memories I have from serving with my Marine brothers in Iraq. The guy that gave me the nick we nicknamed crack-a-lack because he actually had a girlfriend crap on him while they were doing it in the back of his cadillac roflmao. Good times

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-03-2011, 08:14 AM
LOL I figured you guys would like that. It's one of the many good memories I have from serving with my Marine brothers in Iraq. The guy that gave me the nick we nicknamed crack-a-lack because he actually had a girlfriend crap on him while they were doing it in the back of his cadillac roflmao. Good times

Awww. In the caddy??? That's weeeaak. At least you weren't that guy...

#SilverLinings.

EDIT: Funny story though.

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 08:15 AM
LOL I figured you guys would like that. It's one of the many good memories I have from serving with my Marine brothers in Iraq. The guy that gave me the nick we nicknamed crack-a-lack because he actually had a girlfriend crap on him while they were doing it in the back of his cadillac roflmao. Good times

Hahahahahh oh man the stories aye lol

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 08:21 AM
Awww. In the caddy??? That's weeeaak. At least you weren't that guy...

#SilverLinings.

EDIT: Funny story though. LOL true, pooting is one thing but defication is definitely for the loss

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 08:26 AM
ow yeah thanks to zapp kash and aloisick for the tips guys will add that stuff ;)

Kashdinero
11-03-2011, 08:31 AM
ow yeah thanks to zapp kash and aloisick for the tips guys will add that stuff ;)

So.. What would May be if he wasn't a wrestler... Same question to everybody else.

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 08:40 AM
So.. What would May be if he wasn't a wrestler... Same question to everybody else.

NO....Fucking..Clue...hahahahah...what would ma$$ be????

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-03-2011, 08:47 AM
NO....Fucking..Clue...hahahahah...what would ma$$ be????

Dude, EVERYONE knows the answer to that... he'd be a rapper. ;)

Sandman - He'd probably be an attorney.

RedRuM - Back to the streets.

Artemis Eclipse - Boston cop.

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 08:51 AM
Dude, EVERYONE knows the answer to that... he'd be a rapper. ;)

Sandman - He'd probably be an attorney.

RedRuM - Back to the streets.

Artemis Eclipse - Boston cop.

haha yes well daniel may would be (drum roll) unemployed ahhahaha

EDIT: that suits sandman :D

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Kayden James would most likely be a cult leader lmfao. My first thought was a preacher but then I thought....nah he's entirely too whacked out to be anything other than charlie manson-esque

HeelTurn
11-03-2011, 09:15 AM

The Prophecy would be a wrestler, he was born to be the next Hogan, Austin, Hart, Rock, Cena etc lol

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 09:17 AM
HolyJose and Azrael would restart Systemaic Breakdown and chart no 1 albums

EDIT: this is a hard rock band not a boyband

SilverGhost
11-03-2011, 09:24 AM
Ryusuke would be teaching martial arts and self defense to adults, kids, military and cops.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Samson and Chainsaw would mostly work kids parties as clowns or general entertainment.

Pauley Cadillacs would obviously be in the mafia

And Damian Icarus would be a pimp....because he's the character that is most of an extension of myself :).

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Kash I understand you completely that I am one of the most hated heels in JBW right now, but I was just giving mere suggestions about how I thought Showdown was meaning a developmental brand helping to polish up new stars. Of course I cleared everything up with Big Sau and everything's alright! I was just wondering why some new guys made it to the main brand where some guys could need that polishing up, but it's your decision on how things run around here bro and if you see it that way then we can stay that way and there is no problem with it at all. Don't worry if I was really pissed off about how things were run around here I'd be PMing you expressing my disappointment, I was just suggesting ideas. Hope we're cool about it though

BlackFalcon
11-03-2011, 11:00 AM
Connor Chaos would be organising more riots on Facebook without getting caught, causing general anarchy and chaos, and play bass in a Heavy metal band

Shining Light
11-03-2011, 11:02 AM
IC (as Kayden James): I have been sitting back and patiently waiting, watching all the incessant whinings and panderings by others in an attempt to get noticed. I've not ONCE heard any mention of the man that has taken JBW by storm. But that's okay because no matter your status, no matter what title you have, no matter how many years of "training" you claim to have it all will do you no good. The Archangel Kayden James has been unleashed on SHOWDOWN! to cleanse by fire every person who calls it home. So please sit back, enjoy your mediocrity, *smirks* cause I'm comin' for you....

Remind me never to lend you my cross.... EVER! ;)

K-Jammin
11-03-2011, 11:18 AM
If my character wasn't a wrestler he would be starring in "Two Girls, One cup... and K-Jammin"

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Well everyone, this is it. The time I know I personally didn't want to come but, its here... I want to start off by saying that I'm not going to be able to complete SHOWDOWN! by the time the PPV starts due to things happening outside of my control. I'm personally truly sorry. I will not let the excellent promos die though. When I get the time, I will post the show in the Fantasy Booking section considering Sau will have his version of SHOWDOWN! up and everything, I don't want to mess with all of that so, it will be up in time. I promise everyone.

Now... I have a few things I'd like to say here so if you choose to read, I appreciate it. So, here goes...

I've only been on eWN since December of last year and I have made 27 blogs, made numerous friends and have been looked at as a sort of "eWN Icon"... I don't personally agree with it but, I'll let you all say what you want to say. :) I've been against doing something like this for a long time due to my life constantly feeling like its in turmoil. Always shifting and changing. Never truly settled in one spot for long. Ka$h felt otherwise and extended out to me actually in May of this year for me to join JBW. I respectfully declined but, said I'd read up on shows to see what this site had to offer on e-fedding. I was truly surprised to see that it was not what I expected.

I thought it was going to suck but, I was proven wrong. I loved it. I read on and off for almost 2 months stalking you people before I decided to join up. I made the thread declaring free agency because I felt my job was secure in me not moving anytime soon so, I figured everything would be cool. So, I joined up finally around the end of July and I took off from there. I lasted roughly three months here before literally my whole world kept turning upside down it seemed like on the daily. I've had to fight and struggle with outside life but, I was still here finding my release. I started just working on promos for Sandman and it elevated to me doing signatures for everyone and failing to do JABETron Entrance videos. I succeeded in making a couple but with them being so time consuming, it never panned out. I truly wish it did though. And I'm glad someone else is making signatures for people now.

It was a nifty little idea from me and glad its going forward. I'm also appreciative of JBW Magazine continuing as well. That was a baby of mine that I'm glad is flourishing. My goal was to make it look like and feel like an actual magazine and all. I was looking at magazine templates and everything... it was then that I got control of a show. Ka$h wanted me to write a show for JBW because I'd been on creative at that point for almost a month and hadn't really done any writing but, I was failing at doing the vids and sigs quite well haha. And weirdly enough, just as Ka$h and I were talking about my new show, Romes had to quit. So, they threw me on SHOWDOWN! instead lol.

Of course I changed the format and all that good stuff, I did with it what I could, I had plans for the show for almost a year. No one will ever know those plans now but hey, it's cool. Now, there's the important matter here of me leaving that I obviously have to get to which is depressing for me because like I said earlier, for me this is a release. And I think a lot of people seem to forget that when they get themselves going. You don't think people can develop ego's in this World of fantasy but DAMN does it happen frequently. I hope I didn't follow that trend if I did, you have every right to tell me. Promise.

I have some things to say to people here so please, read on if you can.

Ka$h - Thanks for having faith in me my brotha. I'd have never done this without you believing in me. For some odd reason you felt like I had all sorts of talent, I'll argue with you on that for forever. But I will say one thing, it's been a fookin' blast to do this with you. And yes, I've been nervous the whole time lol. Luv ya bro. Be seeing you elsewhere. ;)

JMan - My local brother... I'm gonna miss you homie. We live 45 minutes away from each other yet, have never met. WTF? I'll be at the Barnes & Noble tomorrow morning around 10am in Glassboro if you want to meet up. Serious too man. Phillies will take it next year... I know they will.

SES - You're a great guy. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know though. I'll be awaiting your first article on OMN. And thank you for having so much faith in Sandman. You've been a huge driving force behind that. Who will ever forget my first 3 weeks here in JBW behind the scenes eh? Great memories lol.

Romes - I'll be hearing your stupid little voice soon enough so, be prepared to get lambasted weekly you little bastard ass douche knuckle.

KEV and HolyJose - See you on FB, freaks! And Kev, stop taking everything so seriously on here. People mess with you, it's easy so they do it. They're just letters and words on a screen my man. Brush it off your shoulder.

Enforcer - You've been awesome to me since I started here. We both seem to have clicked in a weird way and I'm glad to say we had an awesome friendship while I was aboard. I just have one thing man, I personally feel there's nothing wrong with your character... I just want you to work on punctuation!!! Seriously. I love ya' kid but, you need to turn on spellcheck! That's my only advice for you. Other than that, I think you have all of the necessary tools. Make me proud out there dude.

Poot-Hair - Keep the blogs going man. I still want to see you on SOT'E one day my man. Sorry about you being butt farted on whilist taming a wild shrew. You're an awesome dude from what I've seen and the FB invitation extends when you get yours up and going. Ka$h seems to have a ton of faith in you my brotha... prove him right.

The Shining Light - You've been excellent with everything. You're another cool guy I've met upon here. I've only known you for a short time but you've proven that you're great with what you do. I've never had to alter a promo from this man on the one above him, true story. You looney God freak. :)

tnawhat and aloisick - You two are funny as hell. I hope you know that. I love both of your characters and wish you guys all the best. Just the same thing with Enforcer, work on spellcheck guys. And alo, still sorry about our misunderstanding dude. You've been great while on SHOWDOWN! with me.

And last but not least,

Sau (Samoan619) - Dude. You have the reigns now... I don't know what you're going to do with the show and in what direction you're going to be taking it but, you have a lot of great guys to work with. I promise ya' that. They're up for anything, just make sure you're into it as much as they are. Offer tips and tricks, work with their ideas. Throw your ideas in with theirs, mix it up. I know everything will be great, it just takes time getting into the groove of things.

I know I've forgotten people but in all honesty, my time is short and this has been long winded. I do want to take the time very quickly to announce the matches from SHOWDOWN! at the next JBW Pay-Per-View: NEW HORIZONS!

R(ob) VS. Matthews (For his job.)

RedRuM VS. Caesar (TV Championship)

G-Scorp VS. Avidico (NWL Championship)

Broc & Sully VS. Loki & Aeriel (Tag-Team Championship)

Daniel May VS. Shining Light (SHOWDOWN! Heavyweight Championship)

And with that my awesome, awesome, AWESOME peeps.... the house has been packed up, the moving trucks have already left and my keys to JBW are being turned over. Thanks for the memories and I'll stalk when possible. Don't forget about me peeps. Inbox me sometime. :) Thank you all for being awesome and with that, I turn the lights out and lock up shop.

"See Ya' Later Space Cowboy..."

- Robert Woodward Jr.
www.facebook.com/ratedrobko (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/www.facebook.com/ratedrobko)

thejman93
11-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Feel like a total asshole right now, forgot to give props too Ka$h, Straights and the entire Mayhem crew for a great show.

I marked out hard when Ma$$ won.

Can't wait for episode.

thejman93
11-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Yup, I'm legit tearing up right now.

Love ya Rob. :)

SilverGhost
11-03-2011, 12:06 PM
R(ob) you did a lot here and it won't go unnoticed. Thanks for your time man! Good luck with everything!

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Damn I'm legit sad that R(ob)'s last SHOWDOWN! won't be up anytime soon. I had a badass promo in there about the future of my character. It's all good R(ob), just put it up when you have the time. Because that at least gives me one more chance to see some of your writing, and that my friend is a good thing. Hope to hear from you soon!

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 12:28 PM

Part Time Giggalo, Part Time Jail inmate

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Thanks Rob I will stay in touch and everything will be alright with me on here... I know I'm easy lol but I will make it through!

Shining Light
11-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Well everyone, this is it. The time I know I personally didn't want to come but, its here... I want to start off by saying that I'm not going to be able to complete SHOWDOWN! by the time the PPV starts due to things happening outside of my control. I'm personally truly sorry. I will not let the excellent promos die though. When I get the time, I will post the show in the Fantasy Booking section considering Sau will have his version of SHOWDOWN! up and everything, I don't want to mess with all of that so, it will be up in time. I promise everyone.

Now... I have a few things I'd like to say here so if you choose to read, I appreciate it. So, here goes...

I've only been on eWN since December of last year and I have made 27 blogs, made numerous friends and have been looked at as a sort of "eWN Icon"... I don't personally agree with it but, I'll let you all say what you want to say. :) I've been against doing something like this for a long time due to my life constantly feeling like its in turmoil. Always shifting and changing. Never truly settled in one spot for long. Ka$h felt otherwise and extended out to me actually in May of this year for me to join JBW. I respectfully declined but, said I'd read up on shows to see what this site had to offer on e-fedding. I was truly surprised to see that it was not what I expected.

I thought it was going to suck but, I was proven wrong. I loved it. I read on and off for almost 2 months stalking you people before I decided to join up. I made the thread declaring free agency because I felt my job was secure in me not moving anytime soon so, I figured everything would be cool. So, I joined up finally around the end of July and I took off from there. I lasted roughly three months here before literally my whole world kept turning upside down it seemed like on the daily. I've had to fight and struggle with outside life but, I was still here finding my release. I started just working on promos for Sandman and it elevated to me doing signatures for everyone and failing to do JABETron Entrance videos. I succeeded in making a couple but with them being so time consuming, it never panned out. I truly wish it did though. And I'm glad someone else is making signatures for people now.

It was a nifty little idea from me and glad its going forward. I'm also appreciative of JBW Magazine continuing as well. That was a baby of mine that I'm glad is flourishing. My goal was to make it look like and feel like an actual magazine and all. I was looking at magazine templates and everything... it was then that I got control of a show. Ka$h wanted me to write a show for JBW because I'd been on creative at that point for almost a month and hadn't really done any writing but, I was failing at doing the vids and sigs quite well haha. And weirdly enough, just as Ka$h and I were talking about my new show, Romes had to quit. So, they threw me on SHOWDOWN! instead lol.

Of course I changed the format and all that good stuff, I did with it what I could, I had plans for the show for almost a year. No one will ever know those plans now but hey, it's cool. Now, there's the important matter here of me leaving that I obviously have to get to which is depressing for me because like I said earlier, for me this is a release. And I think a lot of people seem to forget that when they get themselves going. You don't think people can develop ego's in this World of fantasy but DAMN does it happen frequently. I hope I didn't follow that trend if I did, you have every right to tell me. Promise.

I have some things to say to people here so please, read on if you can.

Ka$h - Thanks for having faith in me my brotha. I'd have never done this without you believing in me. For some odd reason you felt like I had all sorts of talent, I'll argue with you on that for forever. But I will say one thing, it's been a fookin' blast to do this with you. And yes, I've been nervous the whole time lol. Luv ya bro. Be seeing you elsewhere. ;)

JMan - My local brother... I'm gonna miss you homie. We live 45 minutes away from each other yet, have never met. WTF? I'll be at the Barnes & Noble tomorrow morning around 10am in Glassboro if you want to meet up. Serious too man. Phillies will take it next year... I know they will.

SES - You're a great guy. I'm not telling you anything you don't already know though. I'll be awaiting your first article on OMN. And thank you for having so much faith in Sandman. You've been a huge driving force behind that. Who will ever forget my first 3 weeks here in JBW behind the scenes eh? Great memories lol.

Romes - I'll be hearing your stupid little voice soon enough so, be prepared to get lambasted weekly you little bastard ass douche knuckle.

KEV and HolyJose - See you on FB, freaks! And Kev, stop taking everything so seriously on here. People mess with you, it's easy so they do it. They're just letters and words on a screen my man. Brush it off your shoulder.

Enforcer - You've been awesome to me since I started here. We both seem to have clicked in a weird way and I'm glad to say we had an awesome friendship while I was aboard. I just have one thing man, I personally feel there's nothing wrong with your character... I just want you to work on punctuation!!! Seriously. I love ya' kid but, you need to turn on spellcheck! That's my only advice for you. Other than that, I think you have all of the necessary tools. Make me proud out there dude.

tnawhat and aloisick - You two are funny as hell. I hope you know that. I love both of your characters and wish you guys all the best. Just the same thing with Enforcer, work on spellcheck guys. And alo, still sorry about our misunderstanding dude. You've been great while on SHOWDOWN! with me.

And last but not least,

Sau (Samoan619) - Dude. You have the reigns now... I don't know what you're going to do with the show and in what direction you're going to be taking it but, you have a lot of great guys to work with. I promise ya' that. They're up for anything, just make sure you're into it as much as they are. Offer tips and tricks, work with their ideas. Throw your ideas in with theirs, mix it up. I know everything will be great, it just takes time getting into the groove of things.

I know I've forgotten people but in all honesty, my time is short and this has been long winded. I do want to take the time very quickly to announce the matches from SHOWDOWN! at the next JBW Pay-Per-View: NEW HORIZONS!

R(ob) VS. Matthews (For his job.)

RedRuM VS. Caesar (TV Championship)

G-Scorp VS. Avidico (NWL Championship)

Broc & Sully VS. Loki & Aeriel (Tag-Team Championship)

Daniel May VS. Shining Light (SHOWDOWN! Heavyweight Championship)

And with that my awesome, awesome, AWESOME peeps.... the house has been packed up, the moving trucks have already left and my keys to JBW are being turned over. Thanks for the memories and I'll stalk when possible. Don't forget about me peeps. Inbox me sometime. :) Thank you all for being awesome and with that, I turn the lights out and lock up shop.

- Robert Woodward Jr.

Dude, thanks for everything! I know I've only been here for a short time and we haven't talked much outside of JBW, but it feels like one of my best friends is leaving... I guess that you've just got that effect on you! Take care man, best of luck in the future and God bless! :)

RomanFlare
11-03-2011, 01:43 PM

Next Sunday, AD? Ya nerd.

HeelTurn
11-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Never really spoke to you Rob, but you have a lot of support on here and I know you were dedicated to Jabe so just for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puo0KWn3q_4

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Just got done reading Mayhem. Awesome show SES. Iron Ape is no longer the President.

IC as Zap Alderman: It doesn't matter who the President of JBW is, I'm still untouchable unless Kash decides I'm not needed anymore.

Edit Post-OOC: BTW HeelTurn, Awesome Sig!

thejman93
11-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Just got done reading Mayhem. Awesome show SES. Iron Ape is no longer the President.

IC as Zap Alderman: It doesn't matter who the President of JBW is, I'm still untouchable unless Kash decides I'm not needed anymore.

IC: I don't know how to read you Alderman. What's you're endgame?

Whatever it is, rest assured knowing The Resistance has my support.

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-03-2011, 02:49 PM
If The Sleeper wasn't a wrestler he would be a kindergarden teacher..............Fuck That!!!!

If The Sleeper wasn't a wrestler "He would be a mutha fuckin' hustla........You betta ax somebody.

tnawhat
11-03-2011, 02:51 PM
IC: I don't know how to read you Alderman. What's you're endgame?

Whatever it is, rest assured knowing The Resistance has my support.

Ic: As do they have mine

Also rob il miss u man

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 03:32 PM
If Kevin Matthews wasn't a wrestler, he'd be a session drummer or on tour with a band

broc808
11-03-2011, 04:06 PM

if Broc wasn't a wrestler he's probably be doing commentary for Steeler games

thejman93
11-03-2011, 04:09 PM
If Jman weren't a wrestler, he'd be doing blue collar work in the city of Philadelphia.

RomanFlare
11-03-2011, 04:17 PM
If RomanFlare wasn't a wrassler he'd still be throwing TDs in the NFL!

xD

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 04:43 PM
If Jman weren't a wrestler, he'd be doing blue collar work in the city of Philadelphia.

Are you by any chance a beer drinking, cane swinging wrestler who's real name is James Fullington?

HeelTurn
11-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Are you by any chance a beer drinking, cane swinging wrestler who's real name is James Fullington?

Or Rocky Balboa

thejman93
11-03-2011, 04:46 PM

Or Rocky Balboa

Litttle of both.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Litttle of both.

that solves it then

samoan619
11-03-2011, 06:25 PM
If Siaki wasnt a wrestler he would be the UFC Light Heavyweight Champion of the world..

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 07:30 PM

IC: let's see a group has formed to take a group that is dominating WARFare. I wonder where I've seen that before..oh right SUPERNOVA! Come up with something original

RomanFlare
11-03-2011, 08:34 PM
If the Roman One wasn't a wrestler, he'd probably still be posing in Playgirl.

If the Roman One wasn't a wrestler, he'd probably still be walking Ben Rothlesberger through playing football.

IC: If the Roman One wasn't a wrestler, he'd still be better than you in the ring.

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 08:35 PM

If the Roman One wasn't a wrestler, he'd probably still be walking Ben Rothlesberger through playing football.

IC: If the Roman One wasn't a wrestler, he'd still be better than you in the ring.

you know their readers are gay men right?

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 08:36 PM
IC: let's see a group has formed to take a group that is dominating WARFare. I wonder where I've seen that before..oh right SUPERNOVA! Come up with something original

IC as Alpha: Yeah, but the problem with Supernova was that Supernova were to pussy to actually get up and do anything. Yes, The Alpha Dog was part of it for a little while and he has now come to regret it because both of The Alpha Dogs partners turned out to be little weasels who either have to cheat or have nine other men behind him, that is both literally and figuratively. The Resistance isn't going to hold back. As long as The Devils Rejects come to Warfare, The Resistance is going to make their lives a living hell.

RomanFlare
11-03-2011, 08:37 PM
you know their readers are gay men right?

IC: How do you think I got this job? Dubs was a big fan.

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 08:38 PM
IC: How do you think I got this job? Dubs was a big fan.

IC:Eww I could have gone without reading that

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 08:40 PM
IC as Alpha: Yeah, but the problem with Supernova was that Supernova were to pussy to actually get up and do anything. Yes, The Alpha Dog was part of it for a little while and he has now come to regret it because both of The Alpha Dogs partners turned out to be little weasels who either have to cheat or have nine other men behind him, that is both literally and figuratively. The Resistance isn't going to hold back. As long as The Devils Rejects come to Warfare, The Resistance is going to make their lives a living hell.

IC: last I checked we defeated The Five Star Attraction who looking back it now Manabitch was right you're quite the disease that needs to be ridden. Put first I have another dog to put down

RomanFlare
11-03-2011, 08:46 PM
IC:Eww I could have gone without reading that

IC: Hey, it was purely Platonic. Besides--it's not like I'm homosexual. Just Bisexual.

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 08:49 PM
IC: Hey, it was purely Platonic. Besides--it's not like I'm homosexual. Just Bisexual.

IC: I'm glad you can admit that

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 08:55 PM
IC: last I checked we defeated The Five Star Attraction who looking back it now Manabitch was right you're quite the disease that needs to be ridden. Put first I have another dog to put down

IC: THE ALPHA DOG?!!! A DISEASE?!!! (Laughs manically for a few moments) Let The Alpha Dog tell you something boy, The Alpha Dog is more about pure wrestling than you would ever be. Now you could of at least proved that you had at least some honor and lost the three way with a little dignity but instead you decide to use your incest buddy and a chair to prove you were no better than the enemies we faced. You lost all respect that night from The Alpha Dog and talking to you is making him sick to his stomach.

Enforcer23
11-03-2011, 09:03 PM

haha sound just like my old english teacher hahahahha yes something i shall ADD just for you...thanks for everything man

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 09:06 PM
IC: THE ALPHA DOG?!!! A DISEASE?!!! (Laughs manically for a few moments) Let The Alpha Dog tell you something boy, The Alpha Dog is more about pure wrestling than you would ever be. Now you could of at least proved that you had at least some honor and lost the three way with a little dignity but instead you decide to use your incest buddy and a chair to prove you were no better than the enemies we faced. You lost all respect that night from The Alpha Dog and talking to you is making him sick to his stomach.

IC: ug there he goes talking about how he lost his respect for me again. Someone has issues they can't let go. As for me dropping my titleminwould have if it wasn't for the fact neither of you deserved it!

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 09:22 PM
IC: ug there he goes talking about how he lost his respect for me again. Someone has issues they can't let go. As for me dropping my titleminwould have if it wasn't for the fact neither of you deserved it!

IC: Wow that was fun. Sorry you're going to have to say that again. The Alpha Dog was losing his dinner after talking to you. The thought of you holding that title is less appeasing than Fat pandamassacre in a thong.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-03-2011, 09:34 PM
IC: Wow that was fun. Sorry you're going to have to say that again. The Alpha Dog was losing his dinner after talking to you. The thought of you holding that title is less appeasing than Fat pandamassacre in a thong.

Fat chicks need love too. They just gotta pay.

SilverGhost
11-03-2011, 09:39 PM
IC: HolyJose running his mouth again? Why can't we have less arrogant champions?

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Fat chicks need love too. They just gotta pay.

IC: Yes they do...and she sure did.

OOC:lol

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 09:40 PM
IC: HolyJose running his mouth again? Why can't we have less arrogant champions?

IC: why can't we hire people with skill?

SilverGhost
11-03-2011, 09:43 PM
IC: why can't we hire people with skill?

IC: I'm trying to piece that puzzle together when I look at you and those championships that you carry.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 09:44 PM
IC: Champions running their mouths, how immature tsk tsk tsk

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 09:46 PM
IC: I'm trying to piece that puzzle together when I look at you and those championships that you carry.

IC: there he goes mocking my ability and saying a good for nothing champion blah blah blah god your speeches are so boring I'd rather get but by a snake and that would be more entertaining than watching you

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 09:47 PM
IC: Champions running their mouths, how immature tsk tsk tsk

IC: Psst Psst Skat! Real wrestlers are talking.

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 09:50 PM

IC: the only real wrestler talk is myself.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 09:52 PM

IC: Real wrestlers? Excuse me but maybe because I'm on the third show doesn't mean I'm not a wrestler

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 09:53 PM

IC: Yeah, maybe if every other wrestler in the world died. (Knocks on wood)

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 09:55 PM
IC: Real wrestlers? Excuse me but maybe because I'm on the third show doesn't mean I'm not a wrestler

IC: Yeah yeah Kevin. You keep on telling yourself that. "I'm a real wrestler!", just like a kid in his Hulk Hogan underwear.

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 09:55 PM
IC: Yeah, maybe if every other wrestler in the world died. (Knocks on wood)

IC: oh look at you the comedian god I hope you get an STD from every slut you bang...inb4 a your mother joke

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 09:57 PM
IC: Yeah yeah Kevin. You keep on telling yourself that. "I'm a real wrestler!", just like a kid in his Hulk Hogan underwear.

IC: Fine by me, but I'll prove it when I dismantle R(ob) this Sunday at the Pay Per View, and win that contract and finally start wrestling. And by the way that's nice that you're a guy that loves to talk smack around here, but last time I checked you're not a champion and well I am going to be one sooner rather than later

SilverGhost
11-03-2011, 09:58 PM
IC: there he goes mocking my ability and saying a good for nothing champion blah blah blah god your speeches are so boring I'd rather get but by a snake and that would be more entertaining than watching you

IC: Did my knee really mess up your cognitive ability?

IC: Right....you are like Roman, just lying to yourself to feel better.

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 10:00 PM
IC: Did my knee really mess up your cognitive ability?

IC: Right....you are like Roman, just lying to yourself to feel better.
IC: let's see how you fare after those knees of yours taken out. And right I'm lying to myself is that jealousy I sense?

OOC: that had me laughing no lie

SilverGhost
11-03-2011, 10:08 PM
IC: let's see how you fare after those knees of yours taken out. And right I'm lying to myself is that jealousy I sense?

OOC: that had me laughing no lie

IC: Sorry. You have to earn my jealousy. Why do people always go to that conclusion?

I wanna see you try and take out the knees that made you obviously delirious. Is that ego that big? Are you high on yourself? Do you hear yourself when you talk?

Let me make this clear: You are about as entertaining as paint drying. You combine the excitement of talking nonsense with the thrill of standing there and looking like a moron. You know that there is a huge difference between us but yet you still think you can beat me. Even if I was not World Champion, I can defeat you. Easily.

It only takes one knee.

HolyJose2391
11-03-2011, 10:14 PM
IC: Sorry. You have to earn my jealousy. Why do people always go to that conclusion?

I wanna see you try and take out the knees that made you obviously delirious. Is that ego that big? Are you high on yourself? Do you hear yourself when you talk?

Let me make this clear: You are about as entertaining as paint drying. You combine the excitement of talking nonsense with the thrill of standing there and looking like a moron. You know that there is a huge difference between us but yet you still think you can beat me. Even if I was not World Champion, I can defeat you. Easily.

It only takes one knee.

IC: and this asshole calls me arrogant.

SilverGhost
11-03-2011, 10:36 PM
IC: and this asshole calls me arrogant.

IC: At least I can admit my own persona.

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 10:38 PM
IC: Fine by me, but I'll prove it when I dismantle R(ob) this Sunday at the Pay Per View, and win that contract and finally start wrestling. And by the way that's nice that you're a guy that loves to talk smack around here, but last time I checked you're not a champion and well I am going to be one sooner rather than later

IC: (Laughs to himself) First of all son, The Alpha Dog doesn't need titles anymore. The Alpha Dog already knows he's one of the best and he doesn't need a belt to prove it. Second, good for you. You might get a Showdown title that at the moment are worth less than the titles that Eric Young is carrying around.

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 10:39 PM

It only takes one knee. IC: And it only takes one knee, bowed down to ask my God to forgive you for being the attention glutton we all know you are. The high horse you ride will be put down soon enough Shuriken as soon as our paths cross. All your "so called" accomplishments will be for naught when I hang you from the tree of woe and stomp the fear of God into you...

OOC: Sorry dude, I had to at least once :D

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 10:43 PM
IC: oh look at you the comedian god I hope you get an STD from every slut you bang...inb4 a your mother joke

IC: Oh come on that one time with Tracy. THE ALPHA DOG WAS PISSED AND HE WASN'T THINKING STRAIGHT!!! And The Alpha Dog doesn't really like talking about peoples mommas (breaking kayfabe I have strong feelings against your momma jokes.) but the "sluts" The Alpha Dog bangs at least have a female genitalia.

SilverGhost
11-03-2011, 10:48 PM
IC: And it only takes one knee, bowed down to ask my God to forgive you for being the attention glutton we all know you are. The high horse you ride will be put down soon enough Shuriken as soon as our paths cross. All your "so called" accomplishments will be for naught when I hang you from the tree of woe and stomp the fear of God into you...

OOC: Sorry dude, I had to at least once :D

IC: Attention glutton? High horse? As far as I am concerned, I want my privacy and the reason why I am arrogant is because my skill is not matched. When I faced HolyJose, I was holding back because I can beat him easily.

I would like to see you try such things, Mr. James but you gotta know your place. You will have your chance....only if you prove yourself.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 10:51 PM
IC: (Laughs to himself) First of all son, The Alpha Dog doesn't need titles anymore. The Alpha Dog already knows he's one of the best and he doesn't need a belt to prove it. Second, good for you. You might get a Showdown title that at the moment are worth less than the titles that Eric Young is carrying around.

IC: That's nice trying to flatter yourself, really it's nice. Thing is you got to realize that even though Showdown is considered the developmental brand to JBW, I am still one of the top wrestlers on that show. Think about it, Christian became one of the main guys in ECWWE and shined when he became World Heavyweight Champion. Sure he may have won the championship out of pity but you got to understand that a championship title represents who you are and not what you have proven. Although in some cases it is true, when you are multiple time champion, winning the championship, is a pure respresentation of who you are and where you belong in this company. See, I wrestled for 15 years in Canada trying to get noticed nationally, and yes I eventually did, I get sent to the developmental brand to polish my in ring skills. Although I never needed it, I have learned way more on Showdown than I will ever learn on Warfare or Mayhem

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 10:57 PM
IC: Attention glutton? High horse? As far as I am concerned, I want my privacy and the reason why I am arrogant is because my skill is not matched. When I faced HolyJose, I was holding back because I can beat him easily.

I would like to see you try such things, Mr. James but you gotta know your place. You will have your chance....only if you prove yourself.IC: This day will come sooner rather than later Mr. Serra. Consider your days numbered and your breaths counted before I come to Warfare and show you what true technicality in that ring is. You and the heathens that call your brand home will all have your day of judgement...at the hands of the Archangel Kayden James

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 10:59 PM
IC: That's nice trying to flatter yourself, really it's nice. Thing is you got to realize that even though Showdown is considered the developmental brand to JBW, I am still one of the top wrestlers on that show. Think about it, Christian became one of the main guys in ECWWE and shined when he became World Heavyweight Champion. Sure he may have won the championship out of pity but you got to understand that a championship title represents who you are and not what you have proven. Although in some cases it is true, when you are multiple time champion, winning the championship, is a pure respresentation of who you are and where you belong in this company. See, I wrestled for 15 years in Canada trying to get noticed nationally, and yes I eventually did, I get sent to the developmental brand to polish my in ring skills. Although I never needed it, I have learned way more on Showdown than I will ever learn on Warfare or Mayhem

IC: Is that what all you Showdown guys tell yourselves? (Laughs manically again) And The Alpha Dog thought Herman Cain was in denial.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 11:07 PM
IC: Is that what all you Showdown guys tell yourselves? (Laughs manically again) And The Alpha Dog thought Herman Cain was in denial.

IC: In denial? What are you talking about? Do I have to lie to you to get my point across to you? Listen, whatever you may be or whatever you repsresent this is absolutely stupid! Really laughing maniacally, what are gonna do send your mafia after me like I owe you money? Come on man grow up this is pro wrestling, if you wanted to take theater, it was the next light to your left. Seriously, I have no "character" these fans that pay their money absolutely suck, you suck and just about everyone else in the JBW locker room sucks. Why? Because, they portray fantasy versions of themselves and what they wish they would've looked like. I on the other hand am myself and nothing else. So if you want to talk to me again, make sure to talk to me as a human and not like some sort of maniac who's out to kill somebody.

SilverGhost
11-03-2011, 11:10 PM
IC: This day will come sooner rather than later Mr. Serra. Consider your days numbered and your breaths counted before I come to Warfare and show you what true technicality in that ring is. You and the heathens that call your brand home will all have your day of judgement...at the hands of the Archangel Kayden James

IC: You are still too green. I like the fire of competition in you but to come and face me would be a foolish mistake. Grow first.

RomanFlare
11-03-2011, 11:11 PM
IC: K-Jammin had a nosejob.

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 11:11 PM
IC: In denial? What are you talking about? Do I have to lie to you to get my point across to you? Listen, whatever you may be or whatever you repsresent this is absolutely stupid! Really laughing maniacally, what are gonna do send your mafia after me like I owe you money? Come on man grow up this is pro wrestling, if you wanted to take theater, it was the next light to your left. Seriously, I have no "character" these fans that pay their money absolutely suck, you suck and just about everyone else in the JBW locker room sucks. Why? Because, they portray fantasy versions of themselves and what they wish they would've looked like. I on the other hand am myself and nothing else. So if you want to talk to me again, make sure to talk to me as a human and not like some sort of maniac who's out to kill somebody.

I'll have you know I really am a manson-esque type cult leader, I am who I portray. Now come over here and drink some of this arsenic Kool-aid and masturbate with this rough grit sandpaper. DO EET NAO!! lmfao

RomanFlare
11-03-2011, 11:12 PM
IC: Order of Title Defenses after I win all 3 Brand titles:

1) Lenny Lightning
2) Lenny Lightning
3) Lenny Lightning
4) Lenny Lightning
5) Lenny Lightning
6) Lenny Lightning
7) Lenny Lightning
8) Lenny Lightning
9) Lenny Lightning
10) Lenny Lightning

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 11:14 PM
IC: You are still too green. I like the fire of competition in you but to come and face me would be a foolish mistake. Grow first. OOC: I realize I'm nowhere near ready to come play with the big dogs, but it sure was fun to chihuahua bark and rattle the cage a bit :D

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 11:17 PM
I'll have you know I really am a manson-esque type cult leader, I am who I portray. Now come over here and drink some of this arsenic Kool-aid and masturbate with this rough grit sandpaper. DO EET NAO!! lmfao

IC: Really? Manson? Wow, that guy's music has always sucked and never made sense, no wonder that guy never gets air time on the radio, because nobody cares about Manson! Seriously, Manson has really become the epidemy of stupidity, and really should just stop what he is doing. I'm sorry but your grotesque character doesn't fly by me. I am a natural, no gimmicks needed!

RomanFlare
11-03-2011, 11:19 PM
IC: Ma$$dinero stuffs.

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-03-2011, 11:20 PM
IC: You all talk too damn much. Is this a wrestling company or a debate team? How about you losers try this......SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET YOUR IN RING SKILLS TO ALL THE TALKING!!!!

OOC: Just some IC shit talk guys keep it up:cool:

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 11:22 PM
IC: You all talk too damn much. Is this a wrestling company or a debate team? How about you losers try this......SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET YOUR IN RING SKILLS TO ALL THE TALKING!!!!

OOC: Just some IC shit talk guys keep it up:cool:

IC: I actually agree with Sleeps here, yeah he had a scuffle a few weeks back, but I proved my point and I'll be in the ring come Sunday

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 11:23 PM
IC: Really? Manson? Wow, that guy's music has always sucked and never made sense, no wonder that guy never gets air time on the radio, because nobody cares about Manson! Seriously, Manson has really become the epidemy of stupidity, and really should just stop what he is doing. I'm sorry but your grotesque character doesn't fly by me. I am a natural, no gimmicks needed! IC: Charles Manson not Marilyn Manson.....Moron. With intelligence like that it's a wonder you're not headlining a shoot with that one creepy guy...oh wait that's where you're headed. Hope you like dolls, he seems to have an attachment *rolls eyes and walks away*

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 11:25 PM

OOC: Just some IC shit talk guys keep it up:cool: LMFAO!! Dude that Matt Hardy mugshot just seriously made me LOL, i'm wiping tears right now

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 11:25 PM
IC: Charles Manson not Marilyn Manson.....Moron. With intelligence like that it's a wonder you're not headlining a shoot with that one creepy guy...oh wait that's where you're headed *rolls eyes and walks away*

IC: Charles Manson, wow a man with the IQ is living a better life than him right about now. Sorry but that man makes me absolutely sick. And yeah I may be doing a program with that one creepy guy, but I assure you it's better than no pay at all!

zapphoman
11-03-2011, 11:26 PM

IC: The Alpha Dog isn't out to kill anybody, The Alpha Dog isn't part of the mafia, AND YOU FOR DAMN SURE BETTER BELIEVE THE ALPHA DOG KNOWS THAT THIS IS PRO WRESTLING!!!! PRO WRESTLING SAVED THE ALPHA DOGS LIFE!!!! All you want is a belt that says world champion on it. The Alpha Dog LIVES, BREATHES, AND BLEEDS FOR WRESTLING!!! THE ALPHA DOG WOULD DO THIS SHIT FOR FREE!!!! If The Alpha Dog never got a title in his entire career that would be fine with him. Power that is all you, the rest of your Showdown friends, HolyJose and The Rejects care about and it makes The Alpha Dog sick. What about those fans who give you and everybody else in the back your paychecks and you have the AUDACITY TO SAY THAT THEY SUCK!!! You can say that shit about The Alpha Dog, you can say that about the locker room, but The Alpha Dog will straight up DESTROY YOUR DISRESPECTFUL ASS FOR SAYING ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!! You know what? Maybe your better off on Showdown because it seems after 15 years of being part of the business, you still don't get it.

RomanFlare
11-03-2011, 11:29 PM
IC: Iron Ape's toupee is made out of his own ass hairs.

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 11:35 PM
IC: Iron Ape's toupee is made out of his own ass hairs. Eww...and I sniffed his head and asked him what shampoo he used last week *gags a bit*

Poot-Hair
11-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Peace out y'alls, I'm going to sleepyland for 8-10. Catch you all later JABEsters!

THEKEVINBRAND
11-03-2011, 11:37 PM
IC: The Alpha Dog isn't out to kill anybody, The Alpha Dog isn't part of the mafia, AND YOU FOR DAMN SURE BETTER BELIEVE THE ALPHA DOG KNOWS THAT THIS IS PRO WRESTLING!!!! PRO WRESTLING SAVED THE ALPHA DOGS LIFE!!!! All you want is a belt that says world champion on it. The Alpha Dog LIVES, BREATHES, AND BLEEDS FOR WRESTLING!!! THE ALPHA DOG WOULD DO THIS SHIT FOR FREE!!!! If The Alpha Dog never got a title in his entire career that would be fine with him. Power that is all you, the rest of your Showdown friends, HolyJose and The Rejects care about and it makes The Alpha Dog sick. What about those fans who give you and everybody else in the back your paychecks and you have the AUDACITY TO SAY THAT THEY SUCK!!! You can say that shit about The Alpha Dog, you can say that about the locker room, but The Alpha Dog will straight up DESTROY YOUR DISRESPECTFUL ASS FOR SAYING ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!! You know what? Maybe your better off on Showdown because it seems after 15 years of being part of the business, you still don't get it.

IC: You're gonna make me cry with that load of crap? I'm sorry but talking in third person is crappy as hell and yeah I can shit on whoever I damn well please because hell nobody cares about us here on Showdown, so why the fuck should I give a god damn about you? Wrestling saved your life? Really? Come on! This isn't church for crying out loud, you're making a scene like this was ballet class or something! This is a sport that I joined because I respected the business, but when I joined this company, I got shat on the moment I walked right in through the door. I'm starting to seriously regretting making the jump a few months back. I don't understand why a guy like me got buried the second I walk in but a guy like Shuriken gets welcomed here with open arms and gets favours handed to him. And where am I at the very bottom of the ladder begging to have a decent pay around here. So yeah I get it you can pick on me, I don't really give a fuck because I have nothing to lose in this company anymore.

RomanFlare
11-03-2011, 11:43 PM
IC: Kevin Matthews wears a Boys Size-2 jockstrap.

IrkenInvader
11-03-2011, 11:51 PM
IC: Kevin Matthews wears a Boys Size-2 jockstrap.

IC: Your a jackass.

OOC: Your a douche bag.

zapphoman
11-04-2011, 12:13 AM
IC: You're gonna make me cry with that load of crap? I'm sorry but talking in third person is crappy as hell and yeah I can shit on whoever I damn well please because hell nobody cares about us here on Showdown, so why the fuck should I give a god damn about you? Wrestling saved your life? Really? Come on! This isn't church for crying out loud, you're making a scene like this was ballet class or something! This is a sport that I joined because I respected the business, but when I joined this company, I got shat on the moment I walked right in through the door. I'm starting to seriously regretting making the jump a few months back. I don't understand why a guy like me got buried the second I walk in but a guy like Shuriken gets welcomed here with open arms and gets favours handed to him. And where am I at the very bottom of the ladder begging to have a decent pay around here. So yeah I get it you can pick on me, I don't really give a fuck because I have nothing to lose in this company anymore.

IC: The Alpha Dog wasn't trying to make you cry but The Alpha Dog feels like he is going to start crying if he has to listen to all this whining. What did you expect coming over to JBW? That since you were a champion over at the other company that you were going to be given the star treatment? That you were going to be first in line for the opportunities that everyone else in this company has been busting their asses for? That kind of arrogance can't even be described. Now The Alpha Dog gets your frustration about Shuriken. The Alpha Dog doesn't know the dets about that but The Alpha Dog actually agrees with you. Ryusuke was given an opportunity that other wrestlers here have been clawing for and he got to jump ahead of them on his first day here. Yeah, The Alpha Dog understands but it doesn't change what happened. He got into the ring with Snair and he came out the better man. The Alpha Dog doesn't think the same would of happened if you were in Serras shoes.

SilverGhost
11-04-2011, 12:54 AM
The Alpha Dog really has some sort of chemistry with Matthews!

This is good!

IC: Alpha Dog....Matthews....again...I am here because JBW wanted me here. This was creative's decision. I couldn't say no either. They wanted to pass this "new era". I was the man to deliver it. If it angers you, I'm sorry but I am here for a reason.

zapphoman
11-04-2011, 01:21 AM
The Alpha Dog really has some sort of chemistry with Matthews!

This is good!

IC: Alpha Dog....Matthews....again...I am here because JBW wanted me here. This was creative's decision. I couldn't say no either. They wanted to pass this "new era". I was the man to deliver it. If it angers you, I'm sorry but I am here for a reason.

IC: The Alpha Dog can respect that, but like The Alpha Dog said, their are other athletes in JBW who really bust their ass for the thing that you don't even carry on your shoulder or around your waist. You said that you feel like you didn't earn it but at the first chance you get, you jumped all over it. You may be here for the spirit of competition, and in that regard you have The Alpha Dogs respect, you just better start feeling like you deserve it and your actions need to show that you respect it.

SilverGhost
11-04-2011, 01:58 AM
IC: For all the guys that are all talk....I have a friend with a wise message for all of you that runs your mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x_-IoeSB-A&feature=related

Couldn't have put it any better.

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-04-2011, 02:05 AM

IC: For all the guys that are all talk....I have a friend with a wise message for all of you that runs your mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x_-IoeSB-A&feature=related

Couldn't have put it any better.

IC: I could and I did!!!

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 03:00 AM
IC: The amount of members on the Jabe roster who cry everyday is embarrassing...

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-04-2011, 03:09 AM
IC: The amount of members on the Jabe roster who cry everyday is embarrassing...

IC as SES: Easy for you to say champ.

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 03:17 AM
IC as SES: Easy for you to say champ.

IC: Yeah im champ, but im champ because im the best, not because I cry everyday

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-04-2011, 03:28 AM
IC: Yeah im champ, but im champ because im the best, not because I cry everyday

IC: Damn right you are, but that doesn't mean if you weren't rewarded with that belt that you wouldn't share a similar stance. Just count your blessings while you can, cuz there's another guy who's been waiting a loooong time to take that strap, and he might just get his wish. *winks*

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 03:32 AM
IC: Damn right you are, but that doesn't mean if you weren't rewarded with that belt that you wouldn't share a similar stance. Just count your blessings while you can, cuz there's another guy who's been waiting a loooong time to take that strap, and he might just get his wish. *winks*

IC: Don't ever wink at me again you little slut.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-04-2011, 03:41 AM
ic: Don't ever wink at me again you little slut.

ooc: Lmfao.

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 03:46 AM
ooc: Lmfao.

xD

Got everyone's stuff for Mayhem bro?

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 03:47 AM
xD

Got everyone's stuff for Mayhem bro?

I sent my stuff to Kash if you didn't know...

Kashdinero
11-04-2011, 04:03 AM
I sent my stuff to Kash if you didn't know...

Yeah, I added my part and sent it :)

IC: Seconds out... Round ??? (I kinda lost count, like, ages ago.)

broc808
11-04-2011, 05:23 AM

well it'll be hard for you to teach him that when you're on the sideline getting him water

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 05:59 AM
Yeah, I added my part and sent it :)

IC: Seconds out... Round ??? (I kinda lost count, like, ages ago.)

Good stuff! Maybe I was wrong to doubt our ability ;)

Kashdinero
11-04-2011, 06:52 AM
Good stuff! Maybe I was wrong to doubt our ability ;)

I defy anyone to doubt our ability. :)

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 09:47 AM
Can I still book matches? Trying to gauge my power here in JBW.

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 09:51 AM
Can I still book matches? Trying to gauge my power here in JBW.

No Roman, no you can't.

samoan619
11-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Here's a little video of a model shoot, they used a track with me singing the chorus.. This is for the ones that like the curves on a lady lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq_jurPUbqk

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 09:53 AM
No Roman, no you can't.

awwww. We were going to win tag titles :(

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 09:55 AM
awwww. We were going to win tag titles :(

Listen Rome, there's someone else...

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Listen Rome, there's someone else...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is it that slutty Car Hop that works in San Antonio?!?

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 09:59 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is it that slutty Car Hop that works in San Antonio?!?

Well I wasn't supposed to say but, It's HolyJose :/

It just started with us PM'ing eachother, you know just as mates but then one thing lead to another and before I knew it we was ... tag teaming :(

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Well I wasn't supposed to say but, It's HolyJose :/

It just started with us PM'ing eachother, you know just as mates but then one thing lead to another and before I knew it we was ... tag teaming :(

Poor Azreal! If only he was real, he'd probably kick your ass!

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Poor Azreal! If only he was real, he'd probably kick your ass!

FYI, Azreal was watching us.

HolyJose2391
11-04-2011, 10:05 AM
I'm sorry Roman :/

but the slutty car hop was involved

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 10:07 AM
FYI, Azreal was watching us.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm sorry Roman :/

IC: You Bastard! I demand a match! For your title! You take my partner--I'll take your gold!

HolyJose2391
11-04-2011, 10:10 AM
NOOOOOOOOOO!

IC: You Bastard! I demand a match! For your title! You take my partner--I'll take your gold!

IC: It wasn't anything personal Rome.

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 10:12 AM
IC: It wasn't anything personal Rome.

IC: That's what Hitler said to Poland! YOU BASTARD!

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 10:12 AM
KJ & HJ Vs RomanFlare = Billy and Chuck Vs Goldust

HolyJose2391
11-04-2011, 10:14 AM
KJ & HJ Vs RomanFlare = Billy and Chuck Vs Goldust
bahahahahahahahah yes!

IC: Rome it's just we decided to start our reality show The adventures of KJ and HJ Rome please find it to forgive us

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 10:16 AM
bahahahahahahahah yes!

IC: Rome it's just we decided to start our reality show The adventures of KJ and HJ Rome please find it to forgive us

IC: I WILL END YOU! Both of you! I'll take both of your titles!!

jhorton1215
11-04-2011, 10:17 AM
IC: I WILL END YOU! Both of you! I'll take both of your titles!!

IC: You're all so silly...

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 10:19 AM
IC: You're all so silly...

IC: Shut your mouth! They are Traitors! They must pay! WAR EAGLE!

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 10:21 AM
There's only one guy you can sort this mess out, Maurice Chavez ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTxGBd5B__s

THEKEVINBRAND
11-04-2011, 12:11 PM
IC: The Alpha Dog wasn't trying to make you cry but The Alpha Dog feels like he is going to start crying if he has to listen to all this whining. What did you expect coming over to JBW? That since you were a champion over at the other company that you were going to be given the star treatment? That you were going to be first in line for the opportunities that everyone else in this company has been busting their asses for? That kind of arrogance can't even be described. Now The Alpha Dog gets your frustration about Shuriken. The Alpha Dog doesn't know the dets about that but The Alpha Dog actually agrees with you. Ryusuke was given an opportunity that other wrestlers here have been clawing for and he got to jump ahead of them on his first day here. Yeah, The Alpha Dog understands but it doesn't change what happened. He got into the ring with Snair and he came out the better man. The Alpha Dog doesn't think the same would of happened if you were in Serras shoes.

IC: I never implied I wanted to be in front of the line, in fact I was actually saying what does Shuriken have that we don't? Sure JBW wanted him to jump, I have no problem with that at all, as a matter of fact I accept it, but that fact that he jumped a mile ahead of those who have been here since day one is something that shouldn't be accepted here. That's something TNA would do not something JBW should be following. I've respected everything Shuriken has done in the past in the other company and I sure as hell respect Shuriken for what he's doing. But after he won that championship, I lost respect for creative for pushing people aside in favour of the new guy. Guys like you Alpha Dog should be vying for the championship instead of being pushed down by creative. See if I were at least the booker, I'd be pushing the right guys and giving those who were there first the opportunity rather than the new guys the opportunity on a silver platter. You got to agree with me on that part at least.

Rehmix
11-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Kash I sent you that thing made not of gold, but platinum.

SilverGhost
11-04-2011, 01:44 PM
IC: Roman....you are always talking about taking titles but I have a gift for you. Your own title!

http://www.meatandmuscles.com/images/womenstitle.jpg

K-Jammin
11-04-2011, 01:56 PM
IC: Roman....you are always talking about taking titles but I have a gift for you. Your own title!

http://www.meatandmuscles.com/images/womenstitle.jpg

Oh, he went there...

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 02:05 PM
http://cdn2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/200/389/154/ok1w.jpg

IC: Thanks, but no thanks--not a fan of that flaming skull design. Though, I'm not a fan of your title either:

http://www.wrestlingshop.co.uk/images/P/P-DIVAS.gif

SilverGhost
11-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Oh, he went there...

I did? The Roman one always talked about having or taking titles so why not a custom made title to make him feel better?

IC: Thanks, but no thanks--not a fan of that flaming skull design. Though, I'm not a fan of your title either:

http://www.wrestlingshop.co.uk/images/P/P-DIVAS.gif

IC: I'm sorry to say.....I hate that belt and I'm glad I don't have that in my possession. You can have that belt. I'll hold on to this.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-pIkDCGwWzL4/TjjCYwKMp9I/AAAAAAAABVg/izKQct-tqw8/Current%2BIWGP%2BHeavyweight%2BChampionship.jpg

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 02:41 PM
IC: I'm sorry to say.....I hate that belt and I'm glad I don't have that in my possession. You can have that belt. I'll hold on to this.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-pIkDCGwWzL4/TjjCYwKMp9I/AAAAAAAABVg/izKQct-tqw8/Current%2BIWGP%2BHeavyweight%2BChampionship.jpg

IC: Cool. Keep it. I'll just take the Warfare World Championship Belt. (http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/thedagdason/belt.jpg)

thejman93
11-04-2011, 02:42 PM

You can keep that, I'm only interested in http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/thedagdason/belt.jpg

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 02:42 PM
You can keep that, I'm only interested in http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/thedagdason/belt.jpg

IC: *high fives Jman*

thejman93
11-04-2011, 02:44 PM
IC: *high fives Jman*

IC: Goes to high five Rome, remembers he's supposed to be a face, and give him a "Good Match, Let's Go Eat" instead.*

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 02:47 PM
IC: Goes to high five Rome, remembers he's supposed to be a face, and give him a "Good Match, Let's Go Eat" instead.*

IC: I feel like ribs. You down? The Heel bus makes some bitchin' ribs.

thejman93
11-04-2011, 02:49 PM
IC: I feel like ribs. You down? The Heel bus makes some bitchin' ribs.

IC: Ribs? Fuck Kayfabe! *Goes into heel bus and pounds a whole rack of ribs*

SilverGhost
11-04-2011, 02:57 PM

IC: Jman what I am holding is the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship. My name is not the only name here, but rather the past champions as well.

What you want is a belt. What I have is a championship. You are after the championship I have. You want your name in the annals of history and I have it in my possession.

If you want history....you know what to do. That's if.....you can defeat me for this championship.

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 03:03 PM
IC: Jman what I am holding is the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship. My name is not the only name here, but rather the past champions as well.

What you want is a belt. What I have is a championship. You are after the championship I have. You want your name in the annals of history and I have it in my possession.

If you want history....you know what to do. That's if.....you can defeat me for this championship.

IC: Most people would rather hold the Eagle WWE Title than the Spinner one. That, and most people don't realize that your "championship" is from JBW since it says "IWGP".

thejman93
11-04-2011, 03:05 PM

IC: This isn't about legacy for me Serra. Championship on the line or not, the thing I'm out to prove on Sunday is that I belong in the big time. The WARfare World Heavyweight Championship is just a mean to that end.

SilverGhost
11-04-2011, 03:13 PM
IC: This isn't about legacy for me Serra. Championship on the line or not, the thing I'm out to prove on Sunday is that I belong in the big time. The WARfare World Heavyweight Championship is just a mean to that end.

IC: Jman you have proven that. You have earned your place in the main event. You deserved this spot. I have said that before. You are a hard-worker here and this is your reward!

Just one more obstacle....win or lose.....

thejman93
11-04-2011, 03:20 PM
IC: Jman you have proven that. You have earned your place in the main event. You deserved this spot. I have said that before. You are a hard-worker here and this is your reward!

Just one more obstacle....win or lose.....

IC: That means a helluva lot coming from you Shuri, but Sunday isn't about proving that to anyone but myself.

HeelTurn
11-04-2011, 03:32 PM
IC: What the hell is going on in JBW these days, everyone seems to have sand in their vaginas! Heels fighting faces, heels fighting heels, Roman fighting everyone.

OOC: Ah feels like the good old days in the land of Jabe.

thejman93
11-04-2011, 03:41 PM
IC: What the hell is going on in JBW these days, everyone seems to have sand in their vaginas! Heels fighting faces, heels fighting heels, Roman fighting everyone.

OOC: Ah feels like the good old days in the land of Jabe.

OOC: Doesn't it. I think it's 'cause some of the "newer guys"' aren't so new anymore; they're learning how we do things.

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 03:50 PM
OOC: Doesn't it. I think it's 'cause some of the "newer guys"' aren't so new anymore; they're learning how we do things.

Sure, most people are still learning how to get ahead in the company but we can't all be world-class ass kissers like myself.

SLEEPY LOCO1
11-04-2011, 03:52 PM
Sure, most people are still learning how to get ahead in the company but we can't all be world-class ass kissers like myself.

IC: Is that why your breath always smells like shit!?!?

HeelTurn
11-04-2011, 03:53 PM

IC: and also why he always talks it.

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 03:55 PM

IC: and also why he always talks it.

IC: Well, that and your mother's wipe back-to-front.

OOC: Man I really am the best. I have to actually set myself up for jokes to help others.

Poot-Hair
11-04-2011, 03:57 PM
IC: Poots in a jar and gives it to Roman

OOC: Shits in a Jar and hands it to THEKEVINBRAND

Hope you like it :P

HeelTurn
11-04-2011, 03:58 PM
IC: Well, that and your mother's wipe back-to-front.

OOC: Man I really am the best. I have to actually set myself up for jokes to help others.

IC: Hoho funny guy Roman, but if you want my come back, check your mommas teeth.

thejman93
11-04-2011, 03:58 PM

That, ladies and gents, is how it's done.

thejman93
11-04-2011, 04:00 PM
IC: Hoho funny guy Roman, but if you want my come back, check your mommas teeth.

IC: Really Proph? Yo' Momma jokes? What are you, in third grade?

HeelTurn
11-04-2011, 04:01 PM
IC: Really Proph? Yo' Momma jokes? What are you, in third grade?

IC: I was speaking to Roman, its simple you wouldnt speak to a French speaking kid in Spanish, he just wouldnt understand it.

OOC: But but but he started the momma jokes lol

Poot-Hair
11-04-2011, 04:01 PM
That, ladies and gents, is how it's done. I thank you (Austin Powers voice). I just saw like 10 pages of IC: and OOC: (with a few from me) so I figured it best if I put a little pooted hairs humor in it

thejman93
11-04-2011, 04:02 PM
IC: I was speaking to Roman, its simple you wouldnt speak to a French speaking kid in Spanish, he just wouldnt understand it.

IC: Ahhh, nevermind then.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-04-2011, 04:08 PM

really and what for?

SilverGhost
11-04-2011, 04:09 PM
IC: Why is everyone resorting to toilet humor and "Yo momma" jokes? I feel like I am in a school yard.

Roman, how does it feel to be insignificant?

Poot-Hair
11-04-2011, 04:11 PM
really and what for? lol I don't know dude, I just had to. It just seemed to perfect. Feel free to open the jar and take a deep smell......then place it on Silverghost's doormat, ring the bell, and run like a summamabitch!

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 04:23 PM
IC: Why is everyone resorting to toilet humor and "Yo momma" jokes? I feel like I am in a school yard.

Roman, how does it feel to be insignificant?

IC: The Irony of that statement is enough to drown a small child.

OOC: The Irony of that statement is enough to drown a large man.

SilverGhost
11-04-2011, 04:25 PM
IC: The Irony of that statement is enough to drown a small child.

OOC: The Irony of that statement is enough to drown a large man.

OOC: Hey I'm trying to be classy WITHOUT going there. Cut me some slack lol

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 04:26 PM
OOC: Hey I'm trying to be classy WITHOUT going there. Cut me some slack lol

No, I just mean calling me or the character "insignificant" is the complete opposite of what one would expect--or the reality of the reality ;)

SilverGhost
11-04-2011, 04:28 PM
No, I just mean calling me or the character "insignificant" is the complete opposite of what one would expect--or the reality of the reality ;)

I was trying to approach it like this: No one pays attention to the attention whore but I do see it now lol

HeelTurn
11-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Sooo IC childish rants aside lol Anyone know when Warfare is going up?

tnawhat
11-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Sooo IC childish rants aside lol Anyone know when Warfare is going up?

I hope it is soon

THEKEVINBRAND
11-04-2011, 08:07 PM
lol I don't know dude, I just had to. It just seemed to perfect. Feel free to open the jar and take a deep smell......then place it on Silverghost's doormat, ring the bell, and run like a summamabitch!

Yeah i might do that lol

HolyJose2391
11-04-2011, 09:41 PM
WARFare heel bus is making steaks and ribs...it pays to be a heel

RomanFlare
11-04-2011, 09:43 PM
WARFare heel bus is making steaks and ribs...it pays to be a heel

Damn straight.