PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 01:08 AM
Thanks to you and TKB. That was...interesting.

Definitely don't want to start anything up again, but this one is for everyone:

Writing these shows can be very stressful. We have deadlines we try our hardest to meet, tons of people we have to prepare and organize, and at the very least a 50 page word document that has to be enjoyable for everyone, keeping everyone busy, happy, and entertained. Literally EVERYONE I've spoken to on here has been ultra cool about everything, and you guys obviously know the effort the writing staff AND you guys put into making these shows special. That's why this place works. That's why I really do think this is the best e-fed ever. And even with he mega talented RomanFlare, Dubs, and Sau all leaving, or taking breaks, we still have a next man up mentality and everything runs as smooth as it can possibly get.

With that being said, IHV, I hope your reading, and I hope everyone else does too. Rob is amazingly talented. I think we all know that, but he's SUPER new to this. You'll have to forgive him if he doesn't prepare EXACTLY the way any of the other writers do, because we all have different styles and philosophies. Yes, we're all on the same page, but we're different people, and different people handle their business different ways. That's just the way it goes. However the is universal. Whenever an issue comes up like this...please please PLEASE stop and think on it. Wait for some middle men to come in and work it out before things get ugly. At the very least you should PM the quarry you have with one of us and not leave it on the show thread for everyone to see.

Those are my thoughts on the matter. Their not my full thoughts but it is something I think could be beneficial for people to know. I have tons of PM's to send tomorrow (plus RAW to watch), and addressing this with the people involved is one of those things on my list.

no problem man, people have asked me to write a show in the past but two things stop me from doing so: i can't handle the stress of demanding e-fedders and 2. i can't book worth shit

broc808
09-21-2011, 01:08 AM

Writing these shows can be very stressful. We have deadlines we try our hardest to meet, tons of people we have to prepare and organize, and at the very least a 50 page word document that has to be enjoyable for everyone, keeping everyone busy, happy, and entertained. Literally EVERYONE I've spoken to on here has been ultra cool about everything, and you guys obviously know the effort the writing staff AND you guys put into making these shows special. That's why this place works. That's why I really do think this is the best e-fed ever. And even with he mega talented RomanFlare, Dubs, and Sau all leaving, or taking breaks, we still have a next man up mentality and everything runs as smooth as it can possibly get.

With that being said, IHV, I hope your reading, and I hope everyone else does too. Rob is amazingly talented. I think we all know that, but he's SUPER new to this. You'll have to forgive him if he doesn't prepare EXACTLY the way any of the other writers do, because we all have different styles and philosophies. Yes, we're all on the same page, but we're different people, and different people handle their business different ways. That's just the way it goes. However the is universal. Whenever an issue comes up like this...please please PLEASE stop and think on it. Wait for some middle men to come in and work it out before things get ugly. At the very least you should PM the quarry you have with one of us and not leave it on the show thread for everyone to see.

Those are my thoughts on the matter. Their not my full thoughts but it is something I think could be beneficial for people to know. I have tons of PM's to send tomorrow (plus RAW to watch), and addressing this with the people involved is one of those things on my list.

well put SES well put

btw this is just me but I prefer not to use word I always PM it to myself but my shows are much shorter than yours so that might have something to do with it, and you probably get a lot more PMs then I do so it would be harder to find them I guess but that's just me

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 01:13 AM

With that being said, IHV, I hope your reading, and I hope everyone else does too. Rob is amazingly talented. I think we all know that, but he's SUPER new to this. You'll have to forgive him if he doesn't prepare EXACTLY the way any of the other writers do, because we all have different styles and philosophies. Yes, we're all on the same page, but we're different people, and different people handle their business different ways. That's just the way it goes. However the is universal. Whenever an issue comes up like this...please please PLEASE stop and think on it. Wait for some middle men to come in and work it out before things get ugly. At the very least you should PM the quarry you have with one of us and not leave it on the show thread for everyone to see.Those are my thoughts on the matter. Their not my full thoughts but it is something I think could be beneficial for people to know. I have tons of PM's to send tomorrow (plus RAW to watch), and addressing this with the people involved is one of those things on my list.

I attempted this many times just to let you know. If you read it all, you'd see that I asked him to PM me over and over. Not trying to stir the pot but, just wanted you to be aware. I'll await what you have to say in a PM to discuss further. Thanks.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 01:17 AM
@Rob: Other than Showdown, how are the rest of the JABE pojects coming along?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-21-2011, 01:22 AM
I attempted this many times just to let you know. If you read it all, you'd see that I asked him to PM me over and over. Not trying to stir the pot but, just wanted you to be aware. I'll await what you have to say in a PM to discuss further. Thanks.

Yeah I saw. I have no problem with the way you handled that Rob. Me personally, I wouldn't have forced the issue, and I would've just PM'd him from the start, but that's just me. Aside from that, the last time something like that happened to me, I came out looking like a complete ass, all because I couldn't bury it or work things out via PM.

Oh and glad to hear your working on the things for Mayhem. Take your time my man. We're in no hurry.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 01:24 AM
I am so bored that I'm randomly Facebooking people!

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-21-2011, 01:24 AM
Yeah I saw. I have no problem with the way you handled that Rob. Me personally, I wouldn't have forced the issue, and I would've just PM'd him from the start, but that's just me. Aside from that, the last time something like that happened to me, I came out looking like a complete ass, all because I couldn't bury it or work things out via PM.

Oh and glad to hear your working on the things for Mayhem. Take your time my man. We're in no hurry.

You weren't the only one!!!!!!:(

broc808
09-21-2011, 01:26 AM
I am so bored that I'm randomly Facebooking people!

I'm so bored that after rob gives me this pm I'm probably going to sleep

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 01:28 AM
I'm so bored that after rob gives me this pm I'm probably going to sleep

lol i actually found sau on twitter, i wonder if i can find other users on twitter/facebook

ihearvoices
09-21-2011, 01:28 AM
Ok it seems everyone has been talking about what happen earlier with me and rob first i want to say sorry to all the guys mainly E23 cause we had a great thing going with a promising future also want to say sorry to G-scorp because this strongly effects you also. Now onto explain myself a little more about today,I want to make this clear please do not think for a second that i believe creative job is easy because i myself know how much it takes to put into one show remembering feuds/storylines, trying to make sure everyone is on the show making it entertaining i know it takes hours and hours of work. Also i know Rob has done more than enough for jbw in the short time he has been here and he is still getting use to the system and like rob i was still getting use to the system seeing that this month jbw went through a million mega changes from different writers being drafted to a different show all. I wont go into details as far as what was said but i will say i could of handled it better and i cant speak for rob but i would hope he would feel the same and if he doesnt or anyone else then hey thats thier own personal choice. Since day one like alot of you have put alot of time and passionate into my guy from helping with ideas for the storyline/feud to IC work to even helping new guys also so some may mistake my passionate for a ego which is far from the case seeing that i have been one of E23 biggest supporters letting everyone know i want to put him over at any cost. Some of you may take e-feding just as a thing to past time but i have used it as a way to improve my promo work in real life and it has work this is the main reason it take it so serious maybe more than others. In closing i understand at the end of the day everyone will side with Rob because all he has done for this e-fed and most of you guys are friends with him and hes apart of creative and i was just another wrestler. I hold no hard feelings towards anyone and wanted to leave on a high note with this post because i did enjoy my short time lived in this e-fed. So thank you E23,G-scorp,Dubs,SES,RF and everyone else i have worked with or enjoyed my work. I will still stop by to check out shows thanks again peace.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 01:44 AM
*echoes* HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!???

broc808
09-21-2011, 01:46 AM
Ok it seems everyone has been talking about what happen earlier with me and rob first i want to say sorry to all the guys mainly E23 cause we had a great thing going with a promising future also want to say sorry to G-scorp because this strongly effects you also. Now onto explain myself a little more about today,I want to make this clear please do not think for a second that i believe creative job is easy because i myself know how much it takes to put into one show remembering feuds/storylines, trying to make sure everyone is on the show making it entertaining i know it takes hours and hours of work. Also i know Rob has done more than enough for jbw in the short time he has been here and he is still getting use to the system and like rob i was still getting use to the system seeing that this month jbw went through a million mega changes from different writers being drafted to a different show all. I wont go into details as far as what was said but i will say i could of handled it better and i cant speak for rob but i would hope he would feel the same and if he doesnt or anyone else then hey thats thier own personal choice. Since day one like alot of you have put alot of time and passionate into my guy from helping with ideas for the storyline/feud to IC work to even helping new guys also so some may mistake my passionate for a ego which is far from the case seeing that i have been one of E23 biggest supporters letting everyone know i want to put him over at any cost. Some of you may take e-feding just as a thing to past time but i have used it as a way to improve my promo work in real life and it has work this is the main reason it take it so serious maybe more than others. In closing i understand at the end of the day everyone will side with Rob because all he has done for this e-fed and most of you guys are friends with him and hes apart of creative and i was just another wrestler. I hold no hard feelings towards anyone and wanted to leave on a high note with this post because i did enjoy my short time lived in this e-fed. So thank you E23,G-scorp,Dubs,SES,RF and everyone else i have worked with or enjoyed my work. I will still stop by to check out shows thanks again peace.

I hope I can speak for everyone when I say the past is the past and although we never really worked together on JBW it was great having you here and I hope we're not going to let a couple questionable comments get in the way of that

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-21-2011, 01:47 AM
*echoes* HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!???

*far away yell*
heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo!!!! !!!!

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 01:47 AM
*far away yell*
heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo!!!! !!!!

finally someone pays attention to my comments lol

broc808
09-21-2011, 01:48 AM
finally someone pays attention to my comments lol

I pay attention to them I just choose not to reply

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-21-2011, 01:52 AM
I only reply when I have something worth saying. lol

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 01:53 AM
heh yeah im just being random right now

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-21-2011, 01:56 AM
heh yeah im just being random right now

It was my mission to get to 500 posts today and I'm only 1 away now:cool:

broc808
09-21-2011, 01:57 AM

you can't do it!!!!

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 02:13 AM

listen to me....DO IT!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 02:22 AM
I don't even know my post count anymore.

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-21-2011, 02:26 AM
#500 I am now a Super Member again!!!!! I did it!!!:cool:

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 02:29 AM
I don't even know my post count anymore.

did you read the post i asked you a question like three pages ago?

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 02:33 AM
did you read the post i asked you a question like three pages ago?

The last thing I read on this board tonight was about you wanting me to pimp you. Work has sucked, I've been tweaking SHOWDOWN! and I'm trying to get with SES on an awesome promo for Mayhem so, link me?

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 02:33 AM
Oh, 73 more post until I hit THE TRINITY!!!

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 02:37 AM
The last thing I read on this board tonight was about you wanting me to pimp you. Work has sucked, I've been tweaking SHOWDOWN! and I'm trying to get with SES on an awesome promo for Mayhem so, link me?

pimp me? ok there macdaddy lol jk i meant PLUG me on your podcast like PLUG the holy hell outta me! and I was only wondering how the other JABE projects were coming along but you answered that one in the quote so i'll shut up now

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 02:52 AM
pimp me? ok there macdaddy lol jk i meant PLUG me on your podcast like PLUG the holy hell outta me! and I was only wondering how the other JABE projects were coming along but you answered that one in the quote so i'll shut up now

LOL! Yeah, everything is cool on the SHOWDOWN! end. Just got hit with a late tweak but, it makes the show that much better. ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-21-2011, 03:07 AM
LOL! Yeah, everything is cool on the SHOWDOWN! end. Just got hit with a late tweak but, it makes the show that much better. ;)

Rob I promise I'm gonna get you what you need soon. I'm writing it now in fact, but I've got some urgent PM's lately that's increased my load slightly for the show.

It's more work yes, but the segments are all gold and they need to happen.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-21-2011, 03:23 AM
Sent you the PM Rob.

Enforcer23
09-21-2011, 03:24 AM
well seem things are dead here....im ganna head off check back later to see if mayhem is posted and what not

@IHV'S um not much to say except i hope you read this and TBH i am disapointed in how things went down...since i loved what we had going...feels like a shot in the foot BUT i will live

@R(OB) glad we could sort all of that out i like the direction off IT now...talk lata man

K cya later on boys

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-21-2011, 03:36 AM
Guys I'm telling you right now, the matches this week are gonna be short and sweet, since I still have 4 of them to do and I have to work again in a couple hours.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 03:50 AM
Guys I'm telling you right now, the matches this week are gonna be short and sweet, since I still have 4 of them to do and I have to work again in a couple hours.

SES, Sent you the reply ;)... and I still have to do the other thing and send it as well.

aloisick
09-21-2011, 04:06 AM
well seem things are dead here....im ganna head off check back later to see if mayhem is posted and what not

@IHV'S um not much to say except i hope you read this and TBH i am disapointed in how things went down...since i loved what we had going...feels like a shot in the foot BUT i will live

@R(OB) glad we could sort all of that out i like the direction off IT now...talk lata man

K cya later on boys

what happend with IHV did he let loose on here or send a message to rob saying he had enough im not sure what happened?

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:17 AM
what happend with IHV did he let loose on here or send a message to rob saying he had enough im not sure what happened?

I'm PMing you the details, no reason to bring up spilt milk again.

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-21-2011, 04:22 AM
I'm PMing you the details, no reason to bring up spilt milk again.

Who the hell spilled the milk? I was just about to have some cookies damnit!:mad:

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:24 AM
Who the hell spilled the milk? I was just about to have some cookies damnit!:mad:

Me too. Me too... I'm saddened. They're the new Oreo Triple-Double Stuft ones too. :(

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:30 AM
Now I'M the lonely one. :(

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-21-2011, 04:32 AM
Me too. Me too... I'm saddened. They're the new Oreo Triple-Double Stuft ones too. :(

I've got some chips ahoy chocolate chip and a bad case of the munchies. ;p

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:36 AM
I've got some chips ahoy chocolate chip and a bad case of the munchies. ;p

Hmmm... I wonder, wonder, wonder why?? LOL!

NightWolf
09-21-2011, 04:38 AM
I just want to say that I am happy with the direction of my character an everybody else's character. Anyway.. Interviews Of The Night Episode 2 with special guest, Kiddson, will be undergoing preparations soon. Please do not freak if you get replaced when you fail to meet me for the interview after 3 long days, because I really do not like writing words into peoples mouths for them.

aloisick
09-21-2011, 04:39 AM
Hmmm... I wonder, wonder, wonder why?? LOL!

yummy hmmmmm

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:41 AM
I just want to say that I am happy with the direction of my character an everybody else's character. Anyway.. Interviews Of The Night Episode 2 with special guest, Kiddson, will be undergoing preparations soon. Please do not freak if you get replaced when you fail to meet me for the interview after 3 long days, because I really do not like writing words into peoples mouths for them.

Sandman should do one of these soon. Hit me up whenever you get the free time to have him on. :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-21-2011, 04:43 AM
Now I'M the lonely one. :(

Got the promo man! Thanks a bunch, that was amazing.

Kash bruv, I sent you a URGENT PM

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:44 AM
And I'm STILL going to need at least 60 more posts today before I hit Trinity. Ugh!

aloisick
09-21-2011, 04:45 AM
heres a question? does the horrorcore champion defend his title?

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:45 AM
Got the promo man! Thanks a bunch, that was amazing.

Kash bruv, I sent you a URGENT PM

Holy shit! Didn't know you were still online haha. If you need anymore help man, let me know. Showdown is done and I have nothing left to complete until I get home. So, if you need help: COME AT ME BRO! ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:46 AM
heres a question? does the horrorcore champion defend his title?

Yes. He defended it the last Mayhem. :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-21-2011, 04:49 AM
Holy shit! Didn't know you were still online haha. If you need anymore help man, let me know. Showdown is done and I have nothing left to complete until I get home. So, if you need help: COME AT ME BRO! ;)

Well I don't know. Depending where both of us are at (me and Kash) the show might be impossible to do until I get back from work. I still have a few segs to write, we have to find the correct order, organize everything, color everything, and post. I have to do this in about 2 hours since that's when I'm out the door for work. We'll see. I hope Kash responds soon.

aloisick
09-21-2011, 04:54 AM
Yes. He defended it the last Mayhem. :)

cool justchecking it wasnt like a king of the ring title

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:57 AM
Well I don't know. Depending where both of us are at (me and Kash) the show might be impossible to do until I get back from work. I still have a few segs to write, we have to find the correct order, organize everything, color everything, and post. I have to do this in about 2 hours since that's when I'm out the door for work. We'll see. I hope Kash responds soon.

Holy shiz... well, I have off today and am willing to help with anything needed. I'll PM you my e-mail just incase you need me.

aloisick
09-21-2011, 05:00 AM
Holy shiz... well, I have off today and am willing to help with anything needed. I'll PM you my e-mail just incase you need me.

thats mighty nice of you rob how long does it normally take to make a show

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 05:00 AM
cool justchecking it wasnt like a king of the ring title

LOL! Nah... it would be cool though for JBW to impliment something like that.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-21-2011, 05:01 AM

Well I don't know. I don't think I'm gonna be able to do it guys. Two of the segs I have to do are kinda important because one id he main event and the other is setting up the main event. The other one can wait until next week if it absolutely has to, and the other one is short but I'd like to keep it in. Luckily Kash got back to me and he hasn't got much more to do at all. Still, I just don't know.

aloisick
09-21-2011, 05:02 AM
LOL! Nah... it would be cool though for JBW to impliment something like that.

that would be good i want to see the european title back though i really loved that title

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 05:18 AM
that would be good i want to see the european title back though i really loved that title

Hmmmmmmmm....

aloisick
09-21-2011, 05:22 AM
Hmmmmmmmm....

doesnt have to be jbw but any e fed that introduces the european title (i know it wouldnt happen) i would be actively seeking it

Snair
09-21-2011, 05:47 AM
Hey guys, was NOC good?

tnawhat
09-21-2011, 06:06 AM
Hey guys, was NOC good?

i thought it was average

Enforcer23
09-21-2011, 06:29 AM

um kiddson left man :( you might have to find someone else

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 06:33 AM
Nightwolf I'd love to have an Interview x:D

tnawhat
09-21-2011, 06:37 AM
Nightwolf I'd love to have an Interview x:D

hay holy........

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 06:50 AM
hay holy........

What's up man

tnawhat
09-21-2011, 07:02 AM
What's up man
youtube.....

HeelTurn
09-21-2011, 07:16 AM
Waiting for a PM Kash, at least I am if Im getting one lol

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 08:29 AM
youtube.....

Good way to kill time

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 08:32 AM
Waiting for a PM Kash, at least I am if Im getting one lol

I second this

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Who wants some muthafuckin' SHOWDOWN! a day early?? I was talking it over with the bruvs and considering I have SHOWDOWN! already in the bag, I'd like to see if anyone wants it early?? Any takers??

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 08:39 AM
who wants some muthafuckin' showdown! A day early?? I was talking it over with the bruvs and considering i have showdown! Already in the bag, i'd like to see if anyone wants it early?? Any takers??

yes we want showdown!!!!!

K-Jammin
09-21-2011, 08:40 AM
Who wants some muthafuckin' SHOWDOWN! a day early?? I was talking it over with the bruvs and considering I have SHOWDOWN! already in the bag, I'd like to see if anyone wants it early?? Any takers??

No.

... Im kidding of course, post it...

...like, NOW!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 08:47 AM
Are you guys sure??? I'm nervous.

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 08:52 AM

Yes we're sure and I'm sure it'll be amazing

K-Jammin
09-21-2011, 08:54 AM

Look Rob to tell you the truth if you don't post it im just gonna' end up going on porn because im a "recovering* sex pervert, do you really want me to have a relapse? Do you really want that to happen?!

Enforcer23
09-21-2011, 09:12 AM
SWEET lets have us some showdown

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 09:24 AM
It's up. Don't throttle me too hard... I tried. Hope everyone enjoys it.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 09:27 AM
And by the way, I don't know what's wrong with the colors, I tried to fix them but, it won't budge... everything is how its supposed to be, I have no idea what messed up...

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 09:37 AM
It's been well over 15 minutes... this silence is haunting me. One of two things is going on:

1.) You guys are still reading... which means you like it.

2.) You have been done and don't want to hurt my feelings by telling me how bad it is... I'm screwed!

K-Jammin
09-21-2011, 09:40 AM
It's been well over 15 minutes... this silence is haunting me. One of two things is going on:

1.) You guys are still reading... which means you like it.

2.) You have been done and don't want to hurt my feelings by telling me how bad it is... I'm screwed!

Showdown was a great read, the colours fucking up is no biggie. Great job by you and your roster.

Now you can relax, it's been K-Jam approved! ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Showdown was a great read, the colours fucking up is no biggie. Great job by you and your roster.

Now you can relax, it's been K-Jam approved! ;)

I honestly have no idea what the hell happened. I've been trying to figure it out, I guess the board doesn't like me lol. Glad you liked it. :)

Enforcer23
09-21-2011, 10:11 AM
great job r(ob) TBH is was a refreshing read from the usual JBW stuff (not that it is bad what JBW does) and ofcause you will get better

to everyone involved good work and we can build on it with weeks to come this was a "testing the waters type week"and i think it was clear that it was a testing period with how much it was based around the championship WHICH is a good thing i liked it alot SO it was great

good work from broc, sully, shinning light and kevin matthews liked ya segment and all that you were invloved in TKB

and liking the new GM R(OB)

stand out would go to g-scorp you have inproved a shitload dude

good work everyone ;)

thejman93
09-21-2011, 10:41 AM
Loved it! 'Scorp, Light, May, Rob, Broc, Sully, and Kev stand out for me.

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Great show R(ob) glad to see May still champ

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 11:03 AM
great job r(ob) TBH is was a refreshing read from the usual JBW stuff (not that it is bad what JBW does) and ofcause you will get better

to everyone involved good work and we can build on it with weeks to come this was a "testing the waters type week"and i think it was clear that it was a testing period with how much it was based around the championship WHICH is a good thing i liked it alot SO it was great

good work from broc, sully, shinning light and kevin matthews liked ya segment and all that you were invloved in TKB

and liking the new GM R(OB)

stand out would go to g-scorp you have inproved a shitload dude

good work everyone ;)

Aloisick always puts in great promos

Sully
09-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Rob just a question, when you post our promos, do you not know how to get all the codes in there (including color and stuff), or do you just prefer to do it the other way?

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Rob just a question, when you post our promos, do you not know how to get all the codes in there (including color and stuff), or do you just prefer to do it the other way?

Of course I know what to do, dude. But my thing is... If I coded promos from you two, I'd have to color promos for everyone. That is SO time consuming, you have no idea. So, promos will not be colored, just the announcers.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 12:02 PM
thanks to everyone who praised me, it`s getting hard to write for my character, but I will not quit!!!

And Rob one word will describe your JBW writing debut!

http://www.vespas.biz/images/approved-stamp.jpg

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 12:06 PM
thanks to everyone who praised me, it`s getting hard to write for my character, but I will not quit!!!

And Rob one word will describe your JBW writing debut!

http://www.vespas.biz/images/approved-stamp.jpg

Thanks guys, glad everyone is diggin' it so far. And for those that don't know, SHOWDOWN! is up!

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Thanks guys, glad everyone is diggin' it so far. And for those that don't know, SHOWDOWN! is up!

My parts were so intense, I forgot that my character was fired, and it legit surprised me again!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 12:32 PM
My parts were so intense, I forgot that my character was fired, and it legit surprised me again!!

I loved writing the whole show but yeah, R(ob) firing you and the Gauntlet match parts were my favorite lol. I loved the Broc and Sully stuff too, they had me legit laughing... next weeks stuff from them shall be grand as well.

zapphoman
09-21-2011, 12:34 PM
Glad to hear Showdown is doing great. I knew R(ob) would kick ass at it. I will read it later, unfortunately I have some shit to do right now. Laters.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 12:35 PM
I loved writing the whole show but yeah, R(ob) firing you and the Gauntlet match parts were my favorite lol. I loved the Broc and Sully stuff too, they had me legit laughing... next weeks stuff from them shall be grand as well.

if there`s something you want me to do now that my character`s fired just pm me on here or facebook me lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 12:36 PM
if there`s something you want me to do now that my character`s fired just pm me on here or facebook me lol

I'll get to you on Sunday. There won't be much needed from you next week. But what I do need will be great. Bet on that. ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Glad to hear Showdown is doing great. I knew R(ob) would kick ass at it. I will read it later, unfortunately I have some shit to do right now. Laters.

FACK HIM! Oh... wait... uh... Sure, read it later. ;)

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 12:42 PM
I'll get to you on Sunday. There won't be much needed from you next week. But what I do need will be great. Bet on that. ;)

alright then :P

thejman93
09-21-2011, 12:43 PM
I might whip up one more thing for WARfare since I'm bored.

HeelTurn
09-21-2011, 01:13 PM
I might whip up one more thing for WARfare since I'm bored.

Cool, still waiting for a PM from Kash, but I have 1 or 2 ideas cooked up.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 01:27 PM
Cool, still waiting for a PM from Kash, but I have 1 or 2 ideas cooked up.

and i'm just here....

Sully
09-21-2011, 02:19 PM

The way I always looked at it, the promo goes as it's sent in. If the person who sent you the promo wanted their promo colored, they should have colored it themselves.

I just like colored promos, it makes it look more organized...then again it would be easier for the both of us just to do it without color, so next time I'll just go with that.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 02:31 PM
The way I always looked at it, the promo goes as it's sent in. If the person who sent you the promo wanted their promo colored, they should have colored it themselves.

I just like colored promos, it makes it look more organized...then again it would be easier for the both of us just to do it without color, so next time I'll just go with that.

The thing is, I edit in Microsoft Word. When it's translated from there, it loses all of the color tags from this site. The ONLY way I could keep color tags is if people sent me their stuff as it's written BEFORE it's actually sent. If that makes any sense. And on this website, that's not possible.

I'd have to go in and edit each and every promo at that point to add the specific color for everyone's promo.

That's why if you noticed for every promo I put:

Your name here: "blah, blah, blah."

It's a way to distinguish people with a more cinematic type feel. I've worked on screenplays before and it's more natural that way. I feel anyway.

thejman93
09-21-2011, 03:33 PM
Kashy D, check your wall bossman.

pauadrian
09-21-2011, 04:17 PM
hey rob did you get my bio?

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:19 PM
hey rob did you get my bio?

Yeah bro. Got it and can't wait to utilize you further. Hopefully you like your time on SHOWDOWN!

pauadrian
09-21-2011, 04:22 PM
Yeah bro. Got it and can't wait to utilize you further. Hopefully you like your time on SHOWDOWN!

if anybody wants to see my character i uploaded my character to svr 2011 community creations
just search for tags
HWA e-fed

and thnx bro

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:26 PM
if anybody wants to see my character i uploaded my character to svr 2011 community creations
just search for tags
HWA e-fed

and thnx bro

Make sure you load your bio into the JBW Character thread as well. Yeah, it's a jumbled mess but, people respond better in there. :) Just to let ya' know bud.

HeelTurn
09-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Just looked at the tags for this thread and lol'd at a couple, apparently we allow steroids.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Just looked at the tags for this thread and lol'd at a couple, apparently we allow steroids.

And I'm creepy lol. 0_o'

HeelTurn
09-21-2011, 04:30 PM
And I'm creepy lol. 0_o'

haha I noticed that, and WomanFlare.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 04:32 PM
haha I noticed that, and WomanFlare.

I'm nowhere near gonna lie... I saw BI call him WomanFlare one time and lost it. I added that one lol.

thejman93
09-21-2011, 04:32 PM
And I'm creepy lol. 0_o'

My 3 favorites:

boobs boobs boobs
warfare is vkm (Really?)
just biased writing (Once again, Really?)

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 04:34 PM
My 3 favorites:

boobs boobs boobs
warfare is vkm (Really?)
just biased writing (Once again, Really?)

Whose VKM?

HeelTurn
09-21-2011, 04:37 PM
I'm nowhere near gonna lie... I saw BI call him WomanFlare one time and lost it. I added that one lol.

Well played sir, I doth my special limited edition JBW Horrorcore hat to you.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Well played sir, I doth my special limited edition JBW Horrorcore hat to you.

LOL! Thanks man... and, to let everyone on here know: JBOW SHOWDOWN! IS LIVE!!!! Go read it!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 05:19 PM
Side note... EIGHTEEN MORE POSTS UNTIL TRINITY!!!!!!

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 05:22 PM
side note... Eighteen more posts until trinity!!!!!!

you can do eeeeeettttttt!!!!!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 05:31 PM
you can do eeeeeettttttt!!!!!!!

I know man. And I'm REALLY trying not to whore it out either. Trying to do it legit.

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 05:41 PM
I know man. And I'm REALLY trying not to whore it out either. Trying to do it legit.

If I can do a 1000 word essay the day it's do you can do 17 MORE POSTS!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 06:05 PM
If I can do a 1000 word essay the day it's do you can do 17 MORE POSTS!

YEAH!!! And really... a 1,000 word essay... that was all? Pfft... I could have written that in my sleep. :p

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 06:22 PM
YEAH!!! And really... a 1,000 word essay... that was all? Pfft... I could have written that in my sleep. :p

yea I know it was only 1000 words the thing though is that it was very repetitive and boring so it took me a while to find a way not to sound repatitive

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 06:23 PM
yea I know it was only 1000 words the thing though is that it was very repetitive and boring so it took me a while to find a way not to sound repatitive

HAHA! Okay, I didn't know that haha. That's awesomesauce. What the hell was it on anyway? (9 more posts!)

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 06:26 PM
HAHA! Okay, I didn't know that haha. That's awesomesauce. What the hell was it on anyway? (9 more posts!)

what is a scholar? our own definition of a scholar, a scholar we know, how others view scholars..etc. add something else about a scholar and that's probably it

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 06:27 PM
what is a scholar? our own definition of a scholar, a scholar we know, how others view scholars..etc. add something else about a scholar and that's probably it

HolyJose! That sounds like a crap assignment. It would have been awesome if you had a 1,000 word essay on what it would feel like to be a Mythological Creature.

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 06:29 PM
HolyJose! That sounds like a crap assignment. It would have been awesome if you had a 1,000 word essay on what it would feel like to be a Mythological Creature.

yea like I said it was boring now a Mythological Creature I'm cool with I'd write about being a Griffen :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 07:31 PM
yea like I said it was boring now a Mythological Creature I'm cool with I'd write about being a Griffen :D

Pea.... Tear.... Griffen... Peter Griffen. DAMNIT!

^ One of my favorite Family Guy moments haha... on another note, where the hell is everyone? I thought people started coming around this time? I'm here at this time for the first time... ever... and no one else is. SADDENED AM I!!!

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 07:36 PM
Pea.... Tear.... Griffen... Peter Griffen. DAMNIT!

^ One of my favorite Family Guy moments haha... on another note, where the hell is everyone? I thought people started coming around this time? I'm here at this time for the first time... ever... and no one else is. SADDENED AM I!!!

I thought of the same scene!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 07:45 PM
I thought of the same scene!

LOL! Ungreat minds think alike! Seriously though... I'm really not trying to whore myself to 2,500... I wanted some conversation about the topic at hand and no one is really here to discuss... damnit.

broc808
09-21-2011, 08:02 PM
LOL! Ungreat minds think alike! Seriously though... I'm really not trying to whore myself to 2,500... I wanted some conversation about the topic at hand and no one is really here to discuss... damnit.

come on rob 3 more

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Fuck it... I'm tired as hell, I got 3 hours of sleep... YESTERDAY from 4pm-7pm and been awake all this time. I only need two more, gotta do it FOR THE CAUSE!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 08:04 PM
come on rob 3 more

I am Broc... I really wanted to do this right but, I have no choice... the next post is my 2,500th... and I'm in THE TRINITY!!!

broc808
09-21-2011, 08:05 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__ERra2dczuw/TIj0XSHb2sI/AAAAAAAAASw/R-H4_x3eunw/s1600/drum-roll-please.jpg

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 08:08 PM
MUTHAFUCKING TRINITY!!!!!!!!! YAH! Wow... been on here since December of last year... I'm just 3 months shy of my first full year here and have that many. Yes, JBW has definitely helped my post count grow 100% but, I wouldn't have spent this much time here if I didn't love you fucking assholes so much! With that... read SHOWDOWN! and Mayhem should be up soon... GOODNIGHT!!! I'm going to sleep for 95,000,000 hours now. PEACE PEEPS!

broc808
09-21-2011, 08:09 PM
MUTHAFUCKING TRINITY!!!!!!!!! YAH! Wow... been on here since December of last year... I'm just 3 months shy of my first full year here and have that many. Yes, JBW has definitely helped my post count grow 100% but, I wouldn't have spent this much time here if I didn't love you fucking assholes so much! With that... read SHOWDOWN! and Mayhem should be up soon... GOODNIGHT!!! I'm going to sleep for 95,000,000 hours now. PEACE PEEPS!

wait showdown was posted???????????

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 08:16 PM
wait showdown was posted???????????

Yes. Yes it was. I posted it due to the lack of Mayhem coming earlier... I wanted to give you guys something to check out beforehand considering it was already in the bag. 1.) Yes, I know the colors messed up. It's all good but, they don't want to show up. 2.) Promos will only be done in black... too much worktrying to recolor everything from Word. Sorry.

Other than that, hope you enjoy it man. I'm officially out... GOODNIGHT!

broc808
09-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Yes. Yes it was. I posted it due to the lack of Mayhem coming earlier... I wanted to give you guys something to check out beforehand considering it was already in the bag. 1.) Yes, I know the colors messed up. It's all good but, they don't want to show up. 2.) Promos will only be done in black... too much worktrying to recolor everything from Word. Sorry.

Other than that, hope you enjoy it man. I'm officially out... GOODNIGHT!

well that's great rob I'd rather read showdown anyway because like I say in my promos as long as I'm on showdown it is the A show in JBW lol jk I'm sure SES will do great too

pauadrian
09-21-2011, 08:22 PM
well that's great rob I'd rather read showdown anyway because like I say in my promos as long as I'm on showdown it is the A show in JBW lol jk I'm sure SES will do great too

alex kidd debuted bitches lol

S.E. Zero
09-21-2011, 08:24 PM

WHORE!!! :D and a proud one too lol

Congrats on reaching Trinity, way to go broski.

Sully
09-21-2011, 08:27 PM
The thing is, I edit in Microsoft Word. When it's translated from there, it loses all of the color tags from this site. The ONLY way I could keep color tags is if people sent me their stuff as it's written BEFORE it's actually sent. If that makes any sense. And on this website, that's not possible.

I'd have to go in and edit each and every promo at that point to add the specific color for everyone's promo.

That's why if you noticed for every promo I put:

Your name here: "blah, blah, blah."

It's a way to distinguish people with a more cinematic type feel. I've worked on screenplays before and it's more natural that way. I feel anyway.

If you click reply by quote though, you could get all those codes easily...if that's what you're talking about? lol...those damn confusing HTML codes.

pauadrian
09-21-2011, 08:34 PM
If you click reply by quote though, you could get all those codes easily...if that's what you're talking about? lol...those damn confusing HTML codes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE&ob=av2e
IT´S ALEX KIDD´S LIFE

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 08:41 PM

Went to leave and saw this... had to reply. Confusing? No. Hell no. Time consuming and unnecessary? Yes. Hell yes. There's no reason for 2 people to have special coloring for their promos. I understand you "want to stand out." But in all honesty, EVERYONE wants to stand out. Even though people are being pushed on my show, everyone are still equals. You may not personally see it as a big deal and it's really not, I just want you to understand where I'm coming from on this. Please don't think of me as incompetent when it comes to small things as this.

And when it comes to the announcers being colored, if you look at JBW and many other E-Feds out there, they are colored as well. I followed suit in that regard because it's easier to follow that way.

Sully
09-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Yeah I understand, and it makes sense I agree. I don't have that big a deal with no being in color, I was just curious.

pauadrian
09-21-2011, 08:45 PM
wait you allow steroids
i will be back in a bit

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 08:50 PM
Yeah I understand, and it makes sense I agree. I don't have that big a deal with no being in color, I was just curious.

Awesome. Glad it could be sorted out sensibly. I'm loving what you and your cousin are doing on SHOWDOWN! and am very appreciative of what you guys have come up with and especially on such short notice. I'm expecting big things out of this angle, and thank you for understanding my point. And if me liking your storyline is any indication, you are already standing out. No special colors needed. ;)

S.E. Zero
09-21-2011, 08:51 PM
wait you allow steroids
i will be back in a bit

O__o, I fear for what we are about to see lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 08:52 PM

One word: BBBBAAAAANNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!!

broc808
09-21-2011, 08:56 PM
Awesome. Glad it could be sorted out sensibly. I'm loving what you and your cousin are doing on SHOWDOWN! and am very appreciative of what you guys have come up with and especially on such short notice. I'm expecting big things out of this angle, and thank you for understanding my point. And if me liking your storyline is any indication, you are already standing out. No special colors needed. ;)

thanks rob there will be a lot more to come from this angle I'm not sure on how long you plan on having it go on but I'm sure it will work great

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Congrats on the trinity R(ob)!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Congrats on the trinity R(ob)!

Thanks a lot man. I'm really going to sleep now. The capital "N", lower case "y" and BIG FUCKING "Q" is kicking my ass! Goodnight... again.

S.E. Zero
09-21-2011, 09:05 PM
Thanks a lot man. I'm really going to sleep now. The capital "N", lower case "y" and BIG FUCKING "Q" is kicking my ass! Goodnight... again.

Night Bro, sleep well.

pauadrian
09-21-2011, 09:08 PM

im gonna be like the big o
lol

broc808
09-21-2011, 09:13 PM

don't forget your binky and blanky lol

Sully
09-21-2011, 09:14 PM
thanks rob there will be a lot more to come from this angle I'm not sure on how long you plan on having it go on but I'm sure it will work great

Yes thanks Rob. I think next week might stand out the most with what we're doing, but hopefully we can find some good ways to visualize the more things we do as it goes on.

Enforcer23
09-21-2011, 09:20 PM
im gonna be like the big o
lol

this made me LOL my ass oFF

ow hey everyone E23 is BACK and his NEVER LEAVING (a little dwayne plug there)

broc808
09-21-2011, 09:40 PM
this made me LOL my ass oFF

ow hey everyone E23 is BACK and his NEVER LEAVING (a little dwayne plug there)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Enforcer23
09-21-2011, 09:42 PM

just SHUT UP broc :(

broc808
09-21-2011, 09:42 PM
just SHUT UP broc :(

lol whats up E23

broc808
09-21-2011, 09:48 PM
lol whats up E23

jhorton1215
09-21-2011, 10:02 PM
I've been so damn busy... Not trying to catch up with all these pages of chat. lol

Enforcer23
09-21-2011, 10:06 PM
lol whats up E23

hahahaha nothing now watching sportscenter

HolyJose2391
09-21-2011, 10:12 PM

IC: Interesting that's the same sound the crowd makes when you walk to the ring

Sully
09-21-2011, 10:18 PM
Broc, you need some ice for that burn?

broc808
09-21-2011, 10:23 PM
Broc, you need some ice for that burn?

lol kelso....

zapphoman
09-21-2011, 11:07 PM
Congrats on Trinity R(ob). About to go read Showdown.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-22-2011, 01:41 AM
This thread is murdered.

Big thanks to Rob for moving Mayhem up a day while I was working. Mayhem is done. I just have to organize, color and post.

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-22-2011, 01:50 AM
Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem!

Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-22-2011, 03:35 AM

The show's (finally) up guys. This one was delayed for forever, and I know everyone worked hard on this one so I hope you all like it!

Promos of the night have to go to K-Jammin and St. George though, who went above and beyond imho. Sandman and Daniel Truth looks like a show stealer too. Those promos were pitch perfect. I also quite enjoyed writing The Devil's Rejects segs, and Pauley Cadilliac's segs. Those guys are always fun to write for.

Oh and in the future guys, could you please refrain from posting in the show thread. It's not a big deal really, but I actually have OCD, and ever since I started posting the shows from at the top of the page, I have to post every show now at the top of the page. I know it's strange, but that's just one of my little quirks. I have the same feeling when a label of a drink is partially torn off, or if a cabinet is partially closed. I just don't like it.

Enforcer23
09-22-2011, 03:53 AM
The show's (finally) up guys. This one was delayed for forever, and I know everyone worked hard on this one so I hope you all like it!

Promos of the night have to go to K-Jammin and St. George though, who went above and beyond imho. Sandman and Daniel Truth looks like a show stealer too. Those promos were pitch perfect. I also quite enjoyed writing The Devil's Rejects segs, and Pauley Cadilliac's segs. Those guys are always fun to write for.

Oh and in the future guys, could you please refrain from posting in the show thread. It's not a big deal really, but I actually have OCD, and ever since I started posting the shows from at the top of the page, I have to post every show now at the top of the page. I know it's strange, but that's just one of my little quirks. I have the same feeling when a label of a drink is partially torn off, or if a cabinet is partially closed. I just don't like it.

thats diffent LOL hahaha nice show SES...i see kiddson is still apart of JBW...didint see that coming...V3 did great in thier promos loved

chainsaw and snadman meeting cool stuff

AND the ending was sick as cool to see SES pop up

and good job everyone else

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-22-2011, 04:04 AM
Great show guys!!!!! Change has been good for the JBW!!!!!:cool:

Now I'm going to sleep.

SES I'm going to send you a pm tomorrow, I need to talk about to you about some things with my character. I have talked to Kash mostly about things, but I need to talk about some things with you.

zapphoman
09-22-2011, 04:05 AM
Just read Mayhem. Awesome stuff everybody. I wonder what is next for The Devil Rejects. K-Jam and George is going to be awesome and same with "Sandy"(messing with R(ob) ) and Daniel Truth. Congrats to The Sleeper for officially being back in the JBW.

K-Jammin
09-22-2011, 05:42 AM
Really really REALLY enjoyed Mayhem!

V3 were entertaining as hell as usual

Sandman/Truth feud is gaining alot of momentum, can't wait to see what happens with that next

Samson/Chainsaw are possibly the best thing going in JBW, the words they use are magic

Last but not least, I had the most fun writing K-Jam's stuff this episode. Hope you guys enjoyed it! and thanks for the kind words SES ;)

Great job writers!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 07:32 AM
Just got on, gonna check out Mayhem... glad everyone seems to like my debut on Showdown. I hear Chainsaw and Sandman had words, eh? Hmmmm.... ;) I'll be back after I read.

Also, I agree with SES.... PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THE SHOW THREAD!!! I have OCD as well. I have a lot of ticks about me and I also feel that the show thread should remain just for shows. That's why we usually try to space it out for 9 posts so the next writer can give their opinion on things and then start fresh on the next page. Please understand. We're NOT trying to be mean, we promise!!! We love you!!!

Okay, OFF to read MAYHEM!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 08:16 AM
Alright, just got done reading another FANTASTIC Mayhem from this week! A lot of awesomeness is brewing on that show for sure. Glad everyone is still digging Sandman.Daniel Truth and now... Chainsaw. ;) But yeah, of course V3 was a hit for me as usual, KJ did damn fine this week. Loving TDR, the work being put in there is fantastic, all around great episode.

I just have one question... I thought NBA was a part of Showdown's roster? :p

Enforcer23
09-22-2011, 08:19 AM
Alright, just got done reading another FANTASTIC Mayhem from this week! A lot of awesomeness is brewing on that show for sure. Glad everyone is still digging Sandman.Daniel Truth and now... Chainsaw. ;) But yeah, of course V3 was a hit for me as usual, KJ did damn fine this week. Loving TDR, the work being put in there is fantastic, all around great episode.

yes i thought that too hahahahaha

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 09:04 AM
yes i thought that too hahahahaha

I definitely lul'd at it, that's for sure but... we are all JBW! So, it doesn't matter. :)

HolyJose2391
09-22-2011, 09:40 AM
GREAT Mayhem! loved it. Sleeper is always awesome

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 10:18 AM
@SES - I think I just sent you one of the most shocking PM's you'll read all week lol. PLEASE DON'T DIE FROM IT!

SilverGhost
09-22-2011, 11:06 AM
Awesome Mayhem!

Now....

WARFARE! WARFARE! WARFARE! :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 11:10 AM
Awesome Mayhem!

Now....

WARFARE! WARFARE! WARFARE! :D

Glad you paid attention to Showdown!.... -_-

Robareid
09-22-2011, 12:10 PM
Arrr, poor Rob. If it makes you feel any better I am just about to read it ;)

thejman93
09-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Before I do a Mayhem writeup I gotta say congrats to my boy Rob on reaching trinity! Alright:

Jman's Mayhem Highlights: The Devil's Rejects (SES has been doing phenomenal work with all those guys), K-Jamm, George (the whole Cockney Corner segment was beautifully done), V-3's entrance to the arena, Ma$$, Sleeps, The Price of Silver, Kiddson, The Sandy-Chainy promo (I had fricken goosebumps), The Vinnie-Smithsn-consession segment, Nikki,

My favorite part of the whole show though: the SES-Sleeps handshake at the end; really cool way to end a show after all that went down between thoe two.

68wPayne
09-22-2011, 12:59 PM
Kashy D I gotta send you 1 more part but your box is full (giggidy)

HeelTurn
09-22-2011, 01:33 PM
We want JBW Ice cream bars!!!

thejman93
09-22-2011, 01:40 PM
We want JBW Ice cream bars!!!

Somebody's bored! :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 01:56 PM

I know I am.

thejman93
09-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Now I am too; schoolwork is done.

HeelTurn
09-22-2011, 02:10 PM

That obvious lol yeah I havent received my PM from the Kashman yet, Ive sent him 1 thing but thats it.

thejman93
09-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Logging off for a bit; I shall return.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-22-2011, 03:27 PM

Lol my bad. I needed a jobber and couldn't think of anyone else. Looking back on it Shockmaster would have sufficed. Oh well, if it makes you feel any better, I'll let you use one of my jobbers next week lol.

Glad everyone liked the show. I'm gonna read some PMs, send a couple myself, watch RAW, and I don't know what else...probably read some Harry Potter.

Oh and for future refrence, Pauley Cadillacs gumar's name is Marie, not Maria. A cookie goes for anyone who can get the Goodfellas reference I choose for them.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 03:46 PM
Lol my bad. I needed a jobber and couldn't think of anyone else. Looking back on it Shockmaster would have sufficed. Oh well, if it makes you feel any better, I'll let you use one of my jobbers next week lol.

Glad everyone liked the show. I'm gonna read some PMs, send a couple myself, watch RAW, and I don't know what else...probably read some Harry Potter.

Oh and for future refrence, Pauley Cadillacs gumar's name is Marie, not Maria. A cookie goes for anyone who can get the Goodfellas reference I choose for them.

He's on my roster as well LOL! Either way, you haven't replied to my PM yet, I think you did die from what I said in it hahaha!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-22-2011, 04:03 PM
He's on my roster as well LOL! Either way, you haven't replied to my PM yet, I think you did die from what I said in it hahaha!

No quite dead, just very surprised. LOL. Love the idea though. I'll get back to you soon, you and Sleepy, but first I'm patrolling the site to research something KashDinero sent me.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Oh and damn...I need some new jobbers!

RedDevilSativa is all I got. How'd I lose NBA, Shocks, AND HBK??

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 04:15 PM
Oh and damn...I need some new jobbers!

RedDevilSativa is all I got. How'd I lose NBA, Shocks, AND HBK??

I dunno but. I'd be willing to trade the 3 of them for one decent person from you lol.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-22-2011, 04:17 PM
I dunno but. I'd be willing to trade the 3 of them for one decent person from you lol.

Nah I'll just clone RedDevilSativa a few times lol.

HolyJose2391
09-22-2011, 05:23 PM
Nah I'll just clone RedDevilSativa a few times lol.

You can have a few of my jobbers they can pull double duty :p

thejman93
09-22-2011, 07:26 PM
PM sent Kashman; I'm out peeps.

SilverGhost
09-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Shuriken relaxes with calm music after training.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4COiiDXkgBM&feature=related

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Fuck man, no one has really been on today/tonight. I think I'm done for the day peeps. Have a good night. SLEEPPPPPAAAHHHH!!!!

broc808
09-22-2011, 08:14 PM
what is wrong with you guys today I was gone all day and missed like 3 pages lol

BodomInvader
09-22-2011, 08:16 PM
I read Mayhem and it was a pretty good.

Enforcer23
09-22-2011, 08:23 PM
what is wrong with you guys today I was gone all day and missed like 3 pages lol

i know aye ONLY 3 pages what a shocker :p

I read Mayhem and it was a pretty good.

yes it was...SES puts on one hell of a show

broc808
09-22-2011, 08:26 PM
i know aye ONLY 3 pages what a shocker :p

lol I was shocked to see that

Enforcer23
09-22-2011, 08:28 PM
lol I was shocked to see that

but damn it still moves fast aye 2073 worth of pages FUCK THAT ahahhahahah

broc808
09-22-2011, 08:29 PM
but damn it still moves fast aye 2073 worth of pages FUCK THAT ahahhahahah

lol the first slow day in........ ever lol

Enforcer23
09-22-2011, 08:31 PM
lol the first slow day in........ ever lol

hahahahhahah yeah...im so thinking about playing some madden :D lol

broc808
09-22-2011, 08:32 PM
hahahahhahah yeah...im so thinking about playing some madden :D lol

12 I assume

was the ROH thread made today? I just now saw it

Enforcer23
09-22-2011, 08:33 PM
12 I assume

was the ROH thread made today? I just now saw it

yes OFCAUSE and yeah it was made about 10 hours ago ahahhaha

broc808
09-22-2011, 08:35 PM
yes OFCAUSE and yeah it was made about 10 hours ago ahahhaha

I wonder how long it will take for it to have more posts than TNA section

Enforcer23
09-22-2011, 08:37 PM
I wonder how long it will take for it to have more posts than TNA section

not long man if i get to watch it here in aussie then i will be in that thread like a fly on well YOU know what :p

broc808
09-22-2011, 08:39 PM
not long man if i get to watch it here in aussie then i will be in that thread like a fly on well YOU know what :p

did the television debut already happen

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 08:42 PM
did the television debut already happen

Friday in some areas and Saturday in others.... some areas don't even get it until Sunday lol.

broc808
09-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Friday in some areas and Saturday in others.... some areas don't even get it until Sunday lol.

alright nice I'm gonna see when I get it

HolyJose2391
09-22-2011, 09:15 PM
Post number 1492 when Columbus sailed the Ocean Blue :p

THEKEVINBRAND
09-22-2011, 10:34 PM
nobody's posted here for an hour, something's wrong here

broc808
09-22-2011, 10:35 PM
nobody's posted here for an hour, something's wrong here

and to top it off there's been like 3 pages today

THEKEVINBRAND
09-22-2011, 10:36 PM

yeah btw, you get back to HWA so I can see my character advance in his feud i'm craving some Kevin Matthews

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-22-2011, 10:36 PM

The postwhores are taking a day off.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-22-2011, 10:40 PM

they should never take a day off!!!! we swore onto here meaning we HAVE NO LIVES lol jk

broc808
09-22-2011, 10:40 PM
yeah btw, you get back to HWA so I can see my character advance in his feud i'm craving some Kevin Matthews

the next show is tomorrow and kash has pinky promised me he'll read it

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 10:44 PM

Are you implying something, sir? ;)

THEKEVINBRAND
09-22-2011, 10:45 PM

great! i cant wait

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Are you implying something, sir? ;)

I ain't implying anything, just stating an observation.

Also will there be a podcast or a webshow this week?

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 10:55 PM
I ain't implying anything, just stating an observation.

Also will there be a podcast or a webshow this week?

Podcast was recorded yesterday. There will be a Webshow as well. Gonna record on Saturday and have it posted then.

Kashdinero
09-22-2011, 11:02 PM

And I totally will, buddy.

broc808
09-22-2011, 11:04 PM
And I totally will, buddy.

well most of the people over there are here as well so you'll know a good bit of the people

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 11:05 PM
well most of the people over there are here as well so you'll know a good bit of the people

You're lucky. Ka$h didn't even read Showdown. ;)

broc808
09-22-2011, 11:06 PM
You're lucky. Ka$h didn't even read Showdown. ;)

maybe you could get him to pinky promise to watch it this week

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 11:07 PM
maybe you could get him to pinky promise to watch it this week

He'd probably want weed and booze from me instead lol.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-22-2011, 11:08 PM
I just listened to Pat Boone jazz up great metal songs!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z67IqrmygZY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxJhDlz4jxM&feature=related

broc808
09-22-2011, 11:10 PM
He'd probably want weed and booze from me instead lol.

hey well whatever gets you viewers

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 11:12 PM

Richard Cheese and his Lounge act is LIGHTYEARS passed this.

Enforcer23
09-22-2011, 11:29 PM

thats disturbing aye

THEKEVINBRAND
09-22-2011, 11:36 PM
Richard Cheese and his Lounge act is LIGHTYEARS passed this.

guess so, but still not my cup of tea

Rehmix
09-22-2011, 11:37 PM
Warfare tonight?

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 11:37 PM
guess so, but still not my cup of tea

To each their own lol. If we all thought the same thing, this world would suck.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 11:38 PM
Warfare tonight?

Second Tuesday of next week.

broc808
09-22-2011, 11:39 PM
Second Tuesday of next week.

oh oka... hey wait a minute....

THEKEVINBRAND
09-22-2011, 11:39 PM
To each their own lol. If we all thought the same thing, this world would suck.

yeah, but on the bright side, you can still listen to your favourite classic metal songs without destroying your ears!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-22-2011, 11:41 PM
For anyone who wants to listen, new Podcast is up. I'm really going to bed this time. G'night everyone.

broc808
09-22-2011, 11:43 PM
For anyone who wants to listen, new Podcast is up. I'm really going to bed this time. G'night everyone.

finally...... finally.......FINALLY ROBS PODCAST IS UP!!!

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-22-2011, 11:47 PM
for anyone who wants to listen, new podcast is up. I'm really going to bed this time. G'night everyone.

yooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-22-2011, 11:51 PM
It's funny how TNA is on my t.v. right now but I'm paying more attention to my comp and listining to R(ob)'s podcast.

pauadrian
09-23-2011, 12:06 AM
is showdown on saturday

THEKEVINBRAND
09-23-2011, 12:14 AM
is showdown on saturday

dude showdown's already up!

pauadrian
09-23-2011, 12:20 AM
dude showdown's already up!

aw shit i will be back

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-23-2011, 12:22 AM
How many people are listining to R(ob)'s podcast?

broc808
09-23-2011, 12:25 AM
How many people are listining to R(ob)'s podcast?

<---- he is

Kashdinero
09-23-2011, 01:29 AM
Wow, after, like, months of being the co-writer of Mayhem, I still get completely ignored.

"Yay!! Great show SES!!" :)

*walks off asking himself why the fuck he bothers.*

For the record: I did read Showdown, R(ob) but if you wanna know what I thought, you will have to PM me.

-------

Warfare will be posted Sunday due to outside commitments that I mentioned the other day. I'm still waiting on, like, tons of stuff for it, but what I do have is PURE FUCKING GOLD!! I can honestly say that you guys are producing some great promos and segments. Well done to you all.

SilverGhost
09-23-2011, 01:36 AM
-stands outside the stadium where Warfare will be held-

Its cold.....

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-23-2011, 01:46 AM

Its cold.....
I knew that you were a hobo.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-23-2011, 01:47 AM
Wow, after, like, months of being the co-writer of Mayhem, I still get completely ignored.

"Yay!! Great show SES!!" :)

*walks off asking himself why the fuck he bothers.*

For the record: I did read Showdown, R(ob) but if you wanna know what I thought, you will have to PM me.

-------

Warfare will be posted Sunday due to outside commitments that I mentioned the other day. I'm still waiting on, like, tons of stuff for it, but what I do have is PURE FUCKING GOLD!! I can honestly say that you guys are producing some great promos and segments. Well done to you all.

I think people are programmed here to congratulate the same people every week. I once seen somebody on here congratulate somebody for their hard work an that person wasn't even on the show. Then on another occasion somebody called Kevin Matthew the World Champion an that he should prepare for competition. lolwut?

Kashdinero
09-23-2011, 01:49 AM

Its cold.....

It won't be when Ryusuke Serra enters the building!

Ryu-Su-Ke *clap clap clap-clap clap*

*Bows, then is engulfed by a cloud of smoke. When the smoke clears it is clear that Kash doesn't have the same teleportation skills as Ryusuke, and is still standing in the same spot.*

^I think I'll leave the disappearing act to the professional :)

Kashdinero
09-23-2011, 01:51 AM
I think people are programmed here to congratulate the same people every week. I once seen somebody on here congratulate somebody for their hard work an that person wasn't even on the show. Then on another occasion somebody called Kevin Matthew the World Champion an that he should prepare for competition. lolwut?

Well, it's time to deprogram them! :)

FANTASTIC work by the way, my little devilish co-pilot!

Guys, your in for a treat come Sunday!

THEKEVINBRAND
09-23-2011, 01:54 AM
yup still missed nothing