PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

RomanFlare
08-14-2011, 06:17 AM
I actually only skimmed through it this week, to tired to read it all right now. But great show from what I read, one thing though I dont think I'm a JBW original I believe there was like 3 or 4 shows before I joined. Great writing by all involved, "Shooter" out !!!!
Oh yeah 1 more thing, were you trying to mock Tommy Thunder with Lenny Lightning or did he join and change his name ?

Sheer (lol, I made a pun-joke), utter mockery. Shamelessly.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
08-14-2011, 06:19 AM
I actually only skimmed through it this week, to tired to read it all right now. But great show from what I read, one thing though I dont think I'm a JBW original I believe there was like 3 or 4 shows before I joined. Great writing by all involved, "Shooter" out !!!!
Oh yeah 1 more thing, were you trying to mock Tommy Thunder with Lenny Lightning or did he join and change his name ?

Oh come on man, your a JBW original. The group of like 15/20 are Jabe originals in my eyes, and you are most definitely one of those guys. Thanks for the complement on the show though.

As for Lenny, we we're definitely making fun of him

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 06:27 AM
Great Mayhem guys, Lenny Lightning pmsl.

tnawhat
08-14-2011, 06:33 AM
I've a interesting doubt in my head: do nzlenders get smackdown early than Americans?

no it on sundays but i read the spoilers

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 10:28 AM
With Rampage of the Titans, JBW's biggest PPV of the year, coming up JBW.com had decided to look back at some of the stars who made this promotion what it is today. First on the list is a JBW original, The Prophecy.....

The Prophecy made his debut in the very first episode of Warfare, and has the honour of competing in the first ever match in JBW's short history. He teamed with VKM as part of the tag team known as The Ego Trips, the duo would take on The Aristocrats in the first ever JBW PPV, with the tag team gold on the line. However after losing the match there was some signs of dessention between the 2. After apparently sorting out their differences, the team appeared at the second JBW PPV, and challenged the champs to a rematch. In a shocking twist, The Prophecy turned on VKM and the duo would then begin a brutal rivalry that would take place over several months and at several PPVs with the two trading victories in a serious of violent matches. At Monarchy of Aggression the two would face off again, only this time it was a fatal 4 way for Snair's Warfare World Title, also featuring TheDevilsAdvocate. Snair retained the gold, but The Prophecy got some measure of revenge and assaulted the champ with a steel chair. This however drew the wrath of the GM Manabu who fired The Prophecy after he lost a match to VKM. The following week he was reinstated, but he was forced to join the FSA. Later that night he cost Jman, a former member of The Aristocrats the World title, but the following week The Prophecy's integrity prevailed, he would not be a puppet of the FSA, and he cost them the match against SuperNova.
Whats next for the JBW original? Will he compete at Rampage of the Titans? Will he even have a job after his actions this past week? Stay tuned to JBW to find out.....

Thought this would be a cool way to hype the biggest PPV in JBW's calendar. Feel free to make one of your character...

broc808
08-14-2011, 10:30 AM
just read mayhem great show SES

jhorton1215
08-14-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm showing off my fandom now

zapphoman
08-14-2011, 11:29 AM
I just got done reading Mayhem. Awesome stuff once again SES and KD. Saw Romans new jabetron video. That was freakin awesome R(ob). I would love to have one but I can wait because I know you already have plenty on your plate. That was funny with Lenny Lightning. Awesome show everybody.

Leggo
08-14-2011, 12:03 PM
With Rampage of the Titans, JBW's biggest PPV of the year, coming up JBW.com had decided to look back at some of the stars who made this promotion what it is today. First on the list is a JBW original, The Prophecy.....

The Prophecy made his debut in the very first episode of Warfare, and has the honour of competing in the first ever match in JBW's short history. He teamed with VKM as part of the tag team known as The Ego Trips, the duo would take on The Aristocrats in the first ever JBW PPV, with the tag team gold on the line. However after losing the match there was some signs of dessention between the 2. After apparently sorting out their differences, the team appeared at the second JBW PPV, and challenged the champs to a rematch. In a shocking twist, The Prophecy turned on VKM and the duo would then begin a brutal rivalry that would take place over several months and at several PPVs with the two trading victories in a serious of violent matches. At Monarchy of Aggression the two would face off again, only this time it was a fatal 4 way for Snair's Warfare World Title, also featuring TheDevilsAdvocate. Snair retained the gold, but The Prophecy got some measure of revenge and assaulted the champ with a steel chair. This however drew the wrath of the GM Manabu who fired The Prophecy after he lost a match to VKM. The following week he was reinstated, but he was forced to join the FSA. Later that night he cost Jman, a former member of The Aristocrats the World title, but the following week The Prophecy's integrity prevailed, he would not be a puppet of the FSA, and he cost them the match against SuperNova.
Whats next for the JBW original? Will he compete at Rampage of the Titans? Will he even have a job after his actions this past week? Stay tuned to JBW to find out.....

Thought this would be a cool way to hype the biggest PPV in JBW's calendar. Feel free to make one of your character...

This is quality stuff HT!... Ah the good old days!

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 12:05 PM
This is quality stuff HT!... Ah the good old days!

Cheers mate, you should try doing one for Georgie boy. Remember what JBW used to be like before the postwhoring haha.

Leggo
08-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Cheers mate, you should try doing one for Georgie boy. Remember what JBW used to be like before the postwhoring haha.

That's why I don't do by George as much anymore. it seems like this place is the place to cone to boost your post count. Lol

Enforcer23
08-14-2011, 12:42 PM
hey everyone...just finished reading mayhem good job everyone..well done SES and i have no idea but the whole bodominvader adds a confusing yet something diffrent..not shure i like it..YET..liked the new jabetron thing for RF (hope mine comes soon now :3 ) and i love the lenny lightning segment..ow and im loving my fued too ;) good show people

thejman93
08-14-2011, 01:36 PM
What's up people?! Before I get to Mayhem, I gotta congratulate my man Rob on his new position; It's well deserved bro.

Okay, Jman's Mayhem highlights were: Chainsaw (played by SES), MV3, real V3, the latest Sandman vignette, the May-Kiddson feud, K-Jam, Roman, Sleep, and, of course, Lenny Lightning.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 01:42 PM
Epic show SES MV3 FTW hahahha

Pumpkinhead
08-14-2011, 01:51 PM
What the hell is MV3??

Kashdinero
08-14-2011, 02:01 PM
What the hell is MV3??

Have you read the show?

BTW, thanks for the compliments guys. Straights and myself pulled another transatlantic all nighter to get that show made. Hope everyone enjoyed it.

Pumpkinhead
08-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Have you read the show?

BTW, thanks for the compliments guys. Straights and myself pulled another transatlantic all nighter to get that show made. Hope everyone enjoyed it.

oh I read the show now, pretty good!!

Leggo
08-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Have you read the show?

... And a fookin mammoth transatlantic effort it was! Quality ep guys. I lol'd so hard at the minis. At first I was a bit unsure about them, but the comedy value was golden! Hats off kd. The promos were great throughout from everybody and the show was really well put together. Big thanks to SES and particularly kd for filling in for me in my absence... You done SG proud on both shows... Cheers bruvs!

Kashdinero
08-14-2011, 03:49 PM
Thanks, Leggs. Anytime, BRUVA!!

Tune in next week for a HUGE announcement.

BTW, check out the last few pages of "the other guys" for shits and gigs :)

Leggo
08-14-2011, 03:55 PM

Fook the other guys!!! What's this announcement??! Lol

You fookin tease!

K-Jammin
08-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Fook the other guys!!! What's this announcement??! Lol

You fookin tease!

Im eager to know also!!

PandaMassacre
08-14-2011, 03:58 PM
The Other Guys? You mean the movie that had Will Ferrel an Mark Wahlberg in it?

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 04:01 PM
What is it with JBW guys having major announcements or secret riddles lol Im too impatient for this

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2011, 04:03 PM
I've damn near read every single post on every single page. And while I was doing it something became more and more obvious. Yes, this thread is about JBW and everything that encompasses it. 100% correct. But the thing I noticed was during the day time (in my time) it's all about JBW, all of the posts are IC, that holds true today for the most part. Either people are IC or they're discussing the recent show. And the other thing I noticed was during the night hours (my time.) the board became a ground to discuss things other than the federation. And that is still holding true. The only real difference? There's more people so it becomes more noticable. Obviously. Technically, nothing has changed. The day time is still reserved for JBW discussion and night time we get loose and just talk about shit.

I honestly see nothing wrong with it. We've built up a community here. We've gotten to know each other, hell... I've been here a month and I'm having a blast doing everything I'm doing. Now, it may seem like all I'm doing is "postwhoring" but in all honesty, the amount of PM's I've gone through and all of the work BEHIND THE CURTAINS have been well deserved. I've done a lot for this company since I've been here. None of it really can be shown yet but, damnit a lot has been done on my end. I don't want people to think I'm not pulling my weight here because trust the fuck out of me, I am. I care about this place. A lot. Yeah, I talk amongst my fellow JABEsters at night but it's all good. I DON'T think we need another thread for the "postwhoring" as it's called. As long as this thread is thriving and we're discussing JBW as well, nothing should change. I'm proud to call this my E-FED home and I'm proud of my accomplishments and my friends here, and I intend to make more. (Accomplishments AND friends.) If there;s a legitimate beef with me, PM me, we'll work it out. But the dynamic of this place works. It's like shift change at work ya' dig? Just asked what happened during the night, you get filled in and move along.

I understand that this place has been held firm for going on 7 months now but a lot of people need to understand that its grown. Point blank. There's still the same amount of chit chat going on but as I noted earlier, there's just more of us now. And that's a good thing too. That means we're growing, we're prospering. So what if people talk? If it gets us by and we all get to know each other more, it makes for a better show when it gets put on. It's easier to work with the amount of people involved, it's great to throw some of their personalities in with their characters personalities. It blends well.

Again, if there's anything anyone wants to say to me specifically, man up and PM me. I won't bite.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2011, 04:04 PM

Is it what I think it is bruv? My greatest "effort" to date?

Leggo
08-14-2011, 04:21 PM
I've damn near read every single post on every single page. And while I was doing it something became more and more obvious. Yes, this thread is about JBW and everything that encompasses it. 100% correct. But the thing I noticed was during the day time (in my time) it's all about JBW, all of the posts are IC, that holds true today for the most part. Either people are IC or they're discussing the recent show. And the other thing I noticed was during the night hours (my time.) the board became a ground to discuss things other than the federation. And that is still holding true. The only real difference? There's more people so it becomes more noticable. Obviously. Technically, nothing has changed. The day time is still reserved for JBW discussion and night time we get loose and just talk about shit.

I honestly see nothing wrong with it. We've built up a community here. We've gotten to know each other, hell... I've been here a month and I'm having a blast doing everything I'm doing. Now, it may seem like all I'm doing is "postwhoring" but in all honesty, the amount of PM's I've gone through and all of the work BEHIND THE CURTAINS have been well deserved. I've done a lot for this company since I've been here. None of it really can be shown yet but, damnit a lot has been done on my end. I don't want people to think I'm not pulling my weight here because trust the fuck out of me, I am. I care about this place. A lot. Yeah, I talk amongst my fellow JABEsters at night but it's all good. I DON'T think we need another thread for the "postwhoring" as it's called. As long as this thread is thriving and we're discussing JBW as well, nothing should change. I'm proud to call this my E-FED home and I'm proud of my accomplishments and my friends here, and I intend to make more. (Accomplishments AND friends.) If there;s a legitimate beef with me, PM me, we'll work it out. But the dynamic of this place works. It's like shift change at work ya' dig? Just asked what happened during the night, you get filled in and move along.

I understand that this place has been held firm for going on 7 months now but a lot of people need to understand that its grown. Point blank. There's still the same amount of chit chat going on but as I noted earlier, there's just more of us now. And that's a good thing too. That means we're growing, we're prospering. So what if people talk? If it gets us by and we all get to know each other more, it makes for a better show when it gets put on. It's easier to work with the amount of people involved, it's great to throw some of their personalities in with their characters personalities. It blends well.

Again, if there's anything anyone wants to say to me specifically, man up and PM me. I won't bite.

Jeez Rob mate, youre thorough! lol

We're aware of your efforts for the thread mate, and they are appreciated. very much so. You are apart of OUR family which is totally cool.

The one thing I was pointing out is that there were several posters (including myself) who used to do seperate IC storyline plots... mine being By George (a book). When these were posted up they would be ignored cos they were buried by 3 pages of off topic crap. Now personally, like you, I work nights and my time is limited. It takes a couple of days to produce a By George excerpt, and when it goes up and is ignored (like others) it kinda hurts a little you know.

I consider myself an "original" poster of Jabe, and other "originals" have expressed their displeasure of this postwhoring. I get you're at work and have nobody to talk to, but just find it hard to swallow that this place should be a discussion thread for the weather or what we're eating for dinner (example) lol.

Like I said, Im not the only one who thinks like this... anybody else wants to step forward? I know of at least 6 other people who feel the same.

This is not a personal dig against you Rob at all. I really like you man, and enjoy interacting with you. Peace mate...

K-Jammin
08-14-2011, 04:29 PM
The postwhoring bugs me to be honest, but only because when I wake up I search god knows how many pages for important information but most the time it turns out to be just random stuff some which has nothing to do with the Jabe, resulting in me wasting about 10 minutes ( 20 when im hungover ) . But to be fair though, it hasn't been bad over the last few days. Anyways, I love you all *hugs*

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Yeah I love how everyone is friendly here and gets on well, but the character driven stuff, like By George and other things that guys here used to do to get their characters across have gone by the wayside due to postwhoring. This is not a dig at anyone by the way, as youre all part of my JBW familia.

aloisick
08-14-2011, 04:42 PM
I.C. I hope this announcement is about the much awaited debut of the G-Scorp as he is sick of buying tickets to the stands seriosly im ready to rol guys and plus no concession rates i need to debut in board practising the rotating PHS on my mattress when am i going to be unleashed on the jay-bee-doubleu to sting like like only the g-scorp can. My patience was fat but now its wearing thin.

Ooc hey guys how you doing?

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 04:43 PM
I.C. I hope this announcement is about the much awaited debut of the G-Scorp as he is sick of buying tickets to the stands seriosly im ready to rol guys and plus no concession rates i need to debut in board practising the rotating PHS on my mattress when am i going to be unleashed on the jay-bee-doubleu to sting like like only the g-scorp can. My patience was fat but now its wearing thin.

Hey man, which show you gonna be on?

aloisick
08-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Hey man, which show you gonna be on?

Not sure mate sent my bio twice been well recieved about my character but no news about my debut im being pushed to dark matches i think at least i beat drew mcintyre last week priorto warfare lmao

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 04:48 PM
Not sure mate sent my bio twice been well recieved about my character but no news about my debut im being pushed to dark matches i think at least i beat drew mcintyre last week priorto warfare lmao

Poor Drew haha, have you posted your bio to the roster page yet?

Leggo
08-14-2011, 04:51 PM

Welcome to the house of Jabe brother! Looking forward to seeing your character!

aloisick
08-14-2011, 04:52 PM
Poor Drew haha, have you posted your bio to the roster page yet?

I posted it in a pm to wwtnamark i think someone on here said to pm them but inbox was full so posted on here last week and i have it on the be the booker thread named future veteran

aloisick
08-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Welcome to the house of Jabe brother! Looking forward to seeing your character!

Thanks for warm welcome i put on a huge and what i thought very good promo last week on here tto prove my mic skills and my desperation to be on jabe and your warfare champon called me a punk arse bitch who wanted a free ride to the top

K-Jammin
08-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Thanks for warm welcome i put on a huge and what i thought very good promo last week on here tto prove my mic skills and my desperation to be on jabe and your warfare champon called me a punk arse bitch who wanted a free ride to the top

Snair said that?! naughty Snair!

K-Jammin
08-14-2011, 04:57 PM

Oh yeah, forgot to say welcome! ;)

aloisick
08-14-2011, 05:01 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to say welcome! ;)

Thanks and what did snair say cos holyjose was the one who called me at and cant wait to be involved i really do feel i can add something to an already great show

K-Jammin
08-14-2011, 05:04 PM
Thanks and what did snair say cos holyjose was the one who called me at and cant wait to be involved i really do feel i can add something to an already great show

Ohhh I thought you meant World Champion, ma' bad! If HJ gives you beef again just tell him the Backstreet Boys suck and he will cry his eyes out! ( I hope he reads this )

Leggo
08-14-2011, 05:04 PM

Sorry I missed your post man. Ive been on holiday so I missed it.

So come on then... give us a few details about your character. What style? moves etc

Leggo
08-14-2011, 05:06 PM
Ohhh I thought you meant World Champion, ma' bad! If HJ gives you beef again just tell him the Backstreet Boys suck and he will cry his eyes out! ( I hope he reads this )

Oh Kjam! Lmfao!... you naughty boy!

HJ is the coolest browski you will meet... dont take any offence, it was prolly IC

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 05:07 PM

So come on then... give us a few details about your character. What style? moves etc

On holiday eh? So thats where you've been lol

K-Jammin
08-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Yeah like Leggs said, HJ is an awesome guy and was probs in character so don't take it personally! Just get working on some promo's against him xD

K-Jammin
08-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Hold on... KJ and HJ ... possible TV Show?!

Enforcer23
08-14-2011, 05:13 PM
so are we ganna see a comeback of alot of IC things on the thread???

aloisick
08-14-2011, 05:14 PM

Well his name is G-Scorp, 6foot 2 inches or 185cm, 210 pound he is an agile big man but not monster like.
My finisher is called tje rotating P.H.S (patented head slam) where i grab theops wrist send him to the turnbuckel then on return i grab his head while turning my body and slam him to the ground. Id like to be a face with an attitude maybe like jericho but am happy to be heel i love stirring the pot and cracking jokes in my promos and i have two main catch phrases 1. If you act like a bitch the top dog bites and2. If you dont like that then come with me also my entrance would be p ddaddy come with me although i imagine it starting from the first time it says in the song come with me hence cqtchphrase no.2

Leggo
08-14-2011, 05:16 PM

Sounds good. Maybe a chat show on one of the Jabe shows...

K-Jammin
Well his name is G-Scorp, 6foot 2 inches or 185cm, 210 pound he is an agile big man but not monster like.
My finisher is called tje rotating P.H.S (patented head slam) where i grab theops wrist send him to the turnbuckel then on return i grab his head while turning my body and slam him to the ground. Id like to be a face with an attitude maybe like jericho but am happy to be heel i love stirring the pot and cracking jokes in my promos and i have two main catch phrases 1. If you act like a bitch the top dog bites and2. If you dont like that then come with me also my entrance would be p ddaddy come with me although i imagine it starting from the first time it says in the song come with me hence cqtchphrase no.2

Sounds good mate, finisher sounds interesting

aloisick
so are we ganna see a comeback of alot of IC things on the thread???

Id like that would like in depth plot lines prior to show to create more interest in the show agree?

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 05:18 PM

Jerk :p you're lucky I'm a k-jam mark :D

Leggo
08-14-2011, 05:19 PM

This sounds great mate... Love the sound of the PHS too. Instead of patented head slam... it could be Pretty Heavy Shit!!! lol

Catchphrase is cool too... like it! Quality!

aloisick
08-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Sounds good mate, finisher sounds interesting

Thanks k-j (i can call yoiu kj?) the eending is like heath slaters except i twist my body in mid air

Enforcer23
08-14-2011, 05:20 PM
yeah i said this a bit ago about having alot more IC things such as hypes and all that so we all could get to know eachothers charecters and what not

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 05:20 PM
No offense taken btw been busy though trying to get AWF in order

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 05:21 PM

I see money in this! !!!!

Enforcer23

ow and good bio mate glad to see another newcomer in JBW..welcome ;)

K-Jammin
Thanks k-j (i can call yoiu kj?) the eending is like heath slaters except i twist my body in mid air

Call me anything you like dude, just keep it clean! ;)

Leggo
Jerk :p you're lucky I'm a k-jam mark :D

LMAO! He's only messing mate. lol

Just promise me that you'll never have the BSB's as your entrance music! lol

What was all the crap about with the alt earlier mate?

aloisick
This sounds great mate... Love the sound of the PHS too. Instead of patented head slam... it could be Pretty Heavy Shit!!! lol

you know what pretty heavy shit does sound cool could use it in promo to i.e. Cqlling me out could have you in some prety heavy shit

aloisick
08-14-2011, 05:23 PM

Ooh and thanks for great feedback good to hear im excited now when do i start lol

Enforcer23
08-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Ooh and thanks for great feedback good to hear im excited now when do i start lol

well we have 5 great writers have a talk with one of them and they can get to it

HeelTurn
I would love a Cutting Edge style show in JBW, but who would do it?

RomanFlare
I'm showing off my fandom now

I knew I liked you for some reason...

Chainsaw--because it would literally be the "Cutting Edge" xD

To all: I appreciate how over Lenny Lightning Seems. One thing though: Dear EWNCW--I'm waiting to see your rebuttle ;)

Leggo
you know what pretty heavy shit does sound cool could use it in promo to i.e. Cqlling me out could have you in some prety heavy shit

Sorry mate, I abbreviate and nickname anything... I can just hear Dudley (JBW announcer) shouting "Pretty Heavy Shit, Pretty Heavy Shit" and then you landing your finisher... BOSH! lol

K-Jammin
I see money in this! !!!!

As do I!! Everything sorted with AWF now you've got rid of your schizophrenic World Champion?!

aloisick
08-14-2011, 05:26 PM
ow and good bio mate glad to see another newcomer in JBW..welcome ;)

Thanks and of the veterans make me feel welcome so why all the hate jose?

aloisick
08-14-2011, 05:29 PM
well we have 5 great writers have a talk with one of them and they can get to it

I have tried my friend hence the promo cutting stuff

Leggo
08-14-2011, 05:29 PM
I knew I liked you for some reason...

Chainsaw--because it would literally be the "Cutting Edge" xD

To all: I appreciate how over Lenny Lightning Seems. One thing though: Dear EWNCW--I'm waiting to see your rebuttle ;)

lol mate lol... Dam you Roman, with your big words... Rebuttal or Rebuttle? what does it mean? lol

aloisick
08-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Sorry mate, I abbreviate and nickname anything... I can just hear Dudley (JBW announcer) shouting "Pretty Heavy Shit, Pretty Heavy Shit" and then you landing your finisher... BOSH! lol
its gold mate im taking it mate but you reckon the rotating phs or just phs?

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 05:31 PM
LMAO! He's only messing mate. lol

Just promise me that you'll never have the BSB's as your entrance music! lol

What was all the crap about with the alt earlier mate?

Well it started off with one of my AWF Roster members disrespecting EWNCW I gave him his immediate release I'm not condoning that kind of action. Later it turns out the original creator of AWF was also two other people one of then b eing the world champ. He created the fed just so he can be the world cbampion. Now gonna take it upon myself and everyone else in AWF to rebuild its image and reputation

Leggo
08-14-2011, 05:33 PM

Well a certain Cockney... will be... erm... starting... erm a show soon on Mayhem... not sure when... *Cough cockney cough corner cough*

HeelTurn
08-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Well a certain Cockney... will be... erm... starting... erm a show soon on Mayhem... not sure when... *Cough cockney cough corner cough*

Sounds cushty mate.

RomanFlare
08-14-2011, 05:34 PM
lol mate lol... Dam you Roman, with your big words... Rebuttal or Rebuttle? what does it mean? lol

Rebuttal, I misspelled it. It means "your counterargument", taken from debate matches. Latin, I believe. Or maybe French Polynesian.

Leggo
08-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Well it started off with one of my AWF Roster members disrespecting EWNCW I gave him his immediate release I'm not condoning that kind of action. Later it turns out the original creator of AWF was also two other people one of then b eing the world champ. He created the fed just so he can be the world cbampion. Now gonna take it upon myself and everyone else in AWF to rebuild its image and reputation

Sorry to hear that mate... looks like youre gonna have your hands full mate.

Leggo
08-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Rebuttal, I misspelled it. It means "your counterargument", taken from debate matches. Latin, I believe. Or maybe French Polynesian.

Well whatever comeback mate, you know we got your back.

Sent you a PM mate.

Romes? RF? nickname needed? uhm...

RomanFlare
08-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Well whatever comeback mate, you know we got your back.

Sent you a PM mate.

Romes? RF? nickname needed? uhm...

Romes has become the common one, but I'll always answer to Flare--that one is pretty ingrained in my mind.

aloisick
08-14-2011, 05:43 PM
sonuds intense jose lot of rebuilding hope you make something good of it

Leggo
08-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Romes has become the common one, but I'll always answer to Flare--that one is pretty ingrained in my mind.

If you dont mind me asking... where does the name come from? Romes is cool.

aloisick
08-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Well im of to work now back in just over an hour pm me guys if you like and thanks to heelturn, enforcer, k-jammin and leggo for great advice and feedback looking forward to being more involved soon i hope until then COME WITH ME :) laters

RomanFlare
08-14-2011, 05:59 PM
If you dont mind me asking... where does the name come from? Romes is cool.

Easier to start at the beginning

Flarephoenix - The first usernamed I used for things on the internet. Used this for a looooong time, and Flare was virtually synonymous with myself, to the point that I often dropped the Phoenix.

RomanCandle - A firecracker/explosive. Second named I used, mostly because one site I went to didn't have a chat where you could register usernames, so I had to get creative some days. Flare is an explosive, a Roman candle is an explosive, kinda easy transition.

RomanFlare - Portmanteau of the two.

Tada, the history behind my username. It's not even close to my real name, but eh, my name is too awesome for everyday use.

broc808
08-14-2011, 06:01 PM

Flarephoenix - The first usernamed I used for things on the internet. Used this for a looooong time, and Flare was virtually synonymous with myself, to the point that I often dropped the Phoenix.

RomanCandle - A firecracker/explosive. Second named I used, mostly because one site I went to didn't have a chat where you could register usernames, so I had to get creative some days. Flare is an explosive, a Roman candle is an explosive, kinda easy transition.

Tada, the history behind my username. It's not even close to my real name, but eh, my name is too awesome for everyday use.

thats a great story there romes

Leggo
08-14-2011, 06:03 PM

Like the def mate... Romes def has a ring to it.

Enforcer23
08-14-2011, 06:03 PM
@holyjose hey man you got quite a mess if you need any help in the creative team or need another charecter i will help ya out just PM me

k boys im off ill be back in an hour maybe in the chatroom as im ganna be watching summerslam chow

aloisick
08-14-2011, 07:25 PM
@holyjose hey man you got quite a mess if you need any help in the creative team or need another charecter i will help ya out just PM me

k boys im off ill be back in an hour maybe in the chatroom as im ganna be watching summerslam chow

@holyhose i ould love to introduce a character or two if you are interested but if not its cool as i could then focus on G-Scorp but i have other characters in mind i can pm you if you like mate let me know

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 08:07 PM
@holyhose i ould love to introduce a character or two if you are interested but if not its cool as i could then focus on G-Scorp but i have other characters in mind i can pm you if you like mate let me know

A character would be cool man just send me a pm btw I never meant to be hostile before I was In Character hope you didn't take offense

Pumpkinhead
08-14-2011, 08:27 PM
A character would be cool man just send me a pm btw I never meant to be hostile before I was In Character hope you didn't take offense

Am I still feuding you bro??

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Am I still feuding you bro??

I believe we ended it at Monarchy of Aggression

aloisick
08-14-2011, 08:41 PM

yeah i dont mind mate even if you were not which i thought at first because i didnt see I.C. but i saw that as an oppurtunity to turn it round in character ill PM you tomorrow two wrestlers bios and you can choose one or both or none thanks

Pumpkinhead
08-14-2011, 08:44 PM
I believe we ended it at Monarchy of Aggression
OK... so Am I feuding someone??

aloisick
08-14-2011, 08:46 PM

I.C. If i end up with a spot on this roster i wouldnt mind starting a little rivarly with you on my way to stardom, but you gotta work out wheteher you can hang with the g-scorp and if you can handle being stung like only the g-scorp can

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 08:46 PM

well we just had a huge tag team match in which SuperNova won. I think you and Hans are on the hunt for the Tag Team gold.as is God's Grace

Pumpkinhead
08-14-2011, 08:51 PM
well we just had a huge tag team match in which SuperNova won. I think you and Hans are on the hunt for the Tag Team gold.as is God's Grace

Oh I see just what I needed to know..

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Helllooooo :)

broc808
08-14-2011, 11:12 PM
Helllooooo :)

hi...........

68wPayne
08-14-2011, 11:15 PM
Howdy.....

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 11:16 PM
hi...........

Howdy.....

Hoolllaaaaa (Hi, Rango style) xD

Rango's a good movie.

broc808
08-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Hoolllaaaaa (Hi, Rango style) xD

Rango's a good movie.

are you just postwhoring to get to 1000?

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 11:22 PM
are you just postwhoring to get to 1000?

Yes.....-___-'

broc808
08-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Yes.....-___-'

well dont hold up just get it over with

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 11:24 PM
well dont hold up just get it over with

Hahahahaha ok now I'm done xD

68wPayne
08-14-2011, 11:25 PM
Well damn, give the man a drum roll

broc808
08-14-2011, 11:26 PM
Hahahahaha ok now I'm done xD

still just 1 more

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 11:28 PM
G-O-D thats spells me S-E-Z on JBW.

Now love me people, you know you want to xD

broc808
08-14-2011, 11:28 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__ERra2dczuw/TIj0XSHb2sI/AAAAAAAAASw/R-H4_x3eunw/s1600/drum-roll-please.jpg

broc808
08-14-2011, 11:29 PM

wish i could have gotten the pic off before you posted that

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 11:32 PM
wish i could have gotten the pic off before you posted that

Hahaha thanks anyways

North Vegas Benny
08-14-2011, 11:33 PM

Congrats on the GOD status SEZ, I will be a GOD soon !!!!

broc808
08-14-2011, 11:33 PM
you know maybe i could just postwhore 723 posts so i could be a god too

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 11:36 PM
Congrats on the GOD status SEZ, I will be a GOD soon !!!!

Awesome, bro and thanks I'll save a seat xD

you know maybe i could just postwhore 723 posts so i could be a god too

You should xD Aint no shame in that lol

broc808
08-14-2011, 11:40 PM
Awesome, bro and thanks I'll save a seat xD

You should xD Aint no shame in that lol

nah think id rather earn my way there

S.E. Zero
08-14-2011, 11:47 PM
nah think id rather earn my way there

=O I'm offended xD just kidding.

Do what you gotta do bro

broc808
08-14-2011, 11:48 PM
=O I'm offended xD just kidding.

Do what you gotta do bro

right now ive set like a goal like 100 posts every week ill get there eventually

HolyJose2391
08-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Congrats to SEZ for being a god. Who knows maybe he'll be a champion some day :D

ihearvoices
08-14-2011, 11:54 PM
Hahaha thanks anyways

congrats on reach God Status

broc808
08-14-2011, 11:57 PM

oh great my good partner is about to do the same thing let me just get this out again

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__ERra2dczuw/TIj0XSHb2sI/AAAAAAAAASw/R-H4_x3eunw/s1600/drum-roll-please.jpg

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 12:01 AM
Congrats to SEZ for being a god. Who knows maybe he'll be a champion some day :D

Thanks and yes maybe I will ;) lol

Thanks a lot

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 12:02 AM
oh great my good partner is about to do the same thing let me just get this out again

Thanks 4 more to go

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:04 AM
thanks 4 more to go

god god god god

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 12:06 AM
Thanks 4 more to go

Whore it out, whore it out xD

North Vegas Benny
08-15-2011, 12:07 AM
Thanks 4 more to go

Almost there, Ill be there in the next couple of days.

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 12:09 AM
GOD status in 3....

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:09 AM
Almost there, Ill be there in the next couple of days.

....... too early

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 12:10 AM

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 12:11 AM
1...........:cool:

North Vegas Benny
08-15-2011, 12:11 AM
....... too early

Just a little bit early, are you just having fun playing the drums?

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:13 AM
Just a little bit early, are you just having fun playing the drums?

yes i feel like a 3 year old who just got his first drum set
http://josefbrandenburg.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/drum-roll.jpg

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:14 AM
1...........:cool:

Dramatic pause and.....

North Vegas Benny
08-15-2011, 12:16 AM
yes i feel like a 3 year old who just got his first drum set
http://josefbrandenburg.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/drum-roll.jpg

hahahahahahaha :D

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:17 AM
keep us waiting IHV

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 12:19 AM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfuecsIhos1qf8kb8o1_400.gif

I am now a GOD

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:22 AM

I am now a GOD

congrats but i cant help but think were taking postwhoring a little too far i mean this is almost like spamming JBW

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 12:22 AM

I am now a GOD

Welcome to greatness my new bretheren

HolyJose2391
08-15-2011, 12:23 AM

I am now a GOD

It's over 9000!!!!!! I feel like this was a,ready used but eh whatever

North Vegas Benny
08-15-2011, 12:23 AM

I am now a GOD

Congrats !!!!!!

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 12:25 AM
Thank you all and its not spamming jbw post whoring is highly welcome lol

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:27 AM

ya i guess its just like any regular JBW day

North Vegas Benny
08-15-2011, 12:30 AM

Atleast you're part of the JBW and not going to other feds to spam.

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:33 AM
Atleast you're part of the JBW and not going to other feds to spam.

"while coughing" eh Straight Edge Zero eh he jk

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 12:35 AM

lmaoo!!! im lost is there something i dont know here

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:38 AM
lmaoo!!! im lost is there something i dont know here

i dont think so

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 12:43 AM

I'm proud of my postwhoring, you're just jealous xD jk

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:44 AM
I'm proud of my postwhoring, you're just jealous xD jk

yes i am jealous i wish i were a god but im.... im just normal who cares about normal

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 12:46 AM
The last five or so pages actually hurt my eyes.

Postwhoring for the sake of it is faaaaaaaaar from welcome. It's ruined this thread. It's literally got to the point that I don't want to come on here to check up on what I've missed, because I know that nothing relevant has been posted. Nothing. Air. Breeze. Waffle. Idle banter. Weather reports.

I've seen drying paint with more relevant things to offer JBW.

I'm on the bus and what the two little old ladies sitting behind me were saying had more to do with our little efed than most of the posts I read on here these days.

I'm making a new thread. It will be for IC talk, Ryan Clark reports and things like "By George" and "TFAOMAD" (remember that? The final part has been sitting in storage half way finished for a while now, but I know it'll get buried under a pile of posts that nobody in their right mind would want to read.), all the commercials for Zeus endorsed products, Straights' life story's, The Prophecys interviews with Piers Morgan, The revenge of Coach.... And, well, you get the drift. (sorry if I missed anything)

If you want to treat this thread like your Facebook home page, then that's cool. But if anyone wants to post something that will help advance storylines and such, there will be a new JBW thread where postwhores will get fucked the wrong way.

KASH HAS SPOKEN!!!

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 12:51 AM

Postwhoring for the sake of it is faaaaaaaaar from welcome. It's ruined this thread. It's literally got to the point that I don't want to come on here to check up on what I've missed, because I know that nothing relevant has been posted. Nothing. Air. Breeze. Waffle. Idle banter. Weather reports.

I'm on the bus and what the two little old ladies sitting behind me were saying had more to do with our little efed than most of the posts I read on here these days.

I'm making a new thread. It will be for IC talk, Ryan Clark reports and things like "By George" and "TFAOMAD" (remember that? The final part has been sitting in storage half way finished for a while now, but I know it'll get buried under a pile of posts that nobody in their right mind would want to read.), all the commercials for Zeus endorsed products, Straights' life story's, The Prophecys interviews with Piers Morgan, The revenge of Coach.... And, well, you get the drift. (sorry if I missed anything)

If you want to treat this thread like your Facebook home page, then that's cool. But if anyone wants to post something that will help advance storylines and such, there will be a new JBW thread where postwhores will get fucked the wrong way.

KASH HAS SPOKEN!!!

No offense but to be fair most of the time i come on here i see actual interesting stuff go on like guys going back and forth IC...or people giving their reaction on the recent Jbw show i rarely ever see post whoring unless its a slow day and even at that dubs never gets upset about it from what i've seen. Random topics is one of the main reason i actually end up joining this e-fed cause it seem everyone got similar with each other by doing so. But to your agreement defense sometimes we go over board with it but then again its on slow days when almost no one is one...Just saying bro

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 12:52 AM
yes i am jealous i wish i were a god but im.... im just normal who cares about normal

Thats cool.

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:56 AM
No offense but to be fair most of the time i come on here i see actual interesting stuff go on like guys going back and forth IC...or people giving their reaction on the recent Jbw show i rarely ever see post whoring unless its a slow day and even at that dubs never gets upset about it from what i've seen. Random topics is one of the main reason i actually end up joining this e-fed cause it seem everyone got similar with each other by doing so. But to your agreement defense sometimes we go over board with it but then again its on slow days when almost no one is one...Just saying bro

i honestly believe that most of it comes from late night when only 2 or 3 people are on and they just go back and forth with a meaningless conversation like the last 3 or 4 pages of me posting

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 01:01 AM

KASH HAS SPOKEN!!!

i really wanted the bold section in this thread but ow wells thanks kash id love to see that thread

broc808
08-15-2011, 01:02 AM
i really wanted the bold section in this thread but ow wells thanks kash id love to see that thread

as would i it would be great to have a thread for JBW without postwhoring

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 01:10 AM
as would i it would be great to have a thread for JBW without postwhoring

But what would be the point of this Thread anymore if you going to have a thread for IC talk and other stuff this thread would be pointless...i say if postwhoring is such a big issue for other members of JBW and Dubs feel the same then he can make the rule of no more which i highly doubt he will cause i haven't seen him complain about it once since ive been here

aloisick
08-15-2011, 01:11 AM
I could not agree although i have been un character for most of my post and trying to build my wrestler up to be roster ready regarding g scorp and not must interesr i have tried to build a plot and nothing but a send your bio and thanls except for a few guys eadlier todY who gave good feedback

I.C. Having g scorp on this show is a must how lonv must i be silenced until i get to sting like only the g s orp can

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 01:11 AM

KASH HAS SPOKEN!!!

Sounds good? I mean I understand why you want to do it but postwhoring is bound to happen in the new thread as much as it did in this one.

I dont see the point in doing it if at the end of the day this will happen again.

If it happens what will happen to this thread then? If you close it you pretty much guarantee the next thread will be postwhore central, the only other thing that could work is merging it with the Spam thread and even that wont secure that the new thread will be secure.

Plus if you start banning just because people postwhore then thats at least if not more than half of the active users that will be banned for doing what comes naturally to them; so there truly is just no point in doing it in my opinion but thats just me.

Do what you gotta do.

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 01:14 AM
The thread is up, guys.

The problem is more to do with the fact that we have so many new members. No ones fault, as such, it's just one of those things. But it was begining to REALLY irritate me... So... Voila, one purely character driven thread for everyone to advance their e-career's without it being surrounded by nonsense.

Enjoy, and treat it with respect.

broc808
08-15-2011, 01:16 AM
But what would be the point of this Thread anymore if you going to have a thread for IC talk and other stuff this thread would be pointless...i say if postwhoring is such a big issue for other members of JBW and Dubs feel the same then he can make the rule of no more which i highly doubt he will cause i haven't seen him complain about it once since ive been here

that is a good point i guess this would just be the JBW spam thread wich kind of defeats the purpose of the thread so you could be right there and also WWTNA Mark hasnt even gotten a chance to to consider this idea

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 01:18 AM
I could not agree although i have been un character for most of my post and trying to build my wrestler up to be roster ready regarding g scorp and not must interesr i have tried to build a plot and nothing but a send your bio and thanls except for a few guys eadlier todY who gave good feedback

I.C. Having g scorp on this show is a must how lonv must i be silenced until i get to sting like only the g s orp can

OOC. Have you been given a show and are u heel or face? i may have a idea

aloisick
08-15-2011, 01:19 AM
The thread is up, guys.

The problem is more to do with the fact that we have so many new members. No ones fault, as such, it's just one of those things. But it was begining to REALLY irritate me... So... Voila, one purely character driven thread for everyone to advance their e-career's without it being surrounded by nonsense.

Enjoy, and treat it with respect.

I.C. Do not associate me with other newbies i understand your fustration i do and i agree but i am a future veteran not a post whore reference me as a postwhore at your own peril

Ooc pretty much as above but more calmer its irritating i try to be in chaacter but you think im a postwhore

aloisick
08-15-2011, 01:20 AM
OOC. Have you been given a show and are u heel or face? i may have a idea

Ooc no and no tell me more

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 01:24 AM
Ooc no and no tell me more

OOC: im on Mayhem im a new guy but superheel, if your heel also and there is currently no plans to get u on the show we could join forces....Ur guy seems to have similar Goals as mines:mad: Plus i have a interesting storyline correctly on mayhem

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 01:29 AM
Sounds good? I mean I understand why you want to do it but postwhoring is bound to happen in the new thread as much as it did in this one.

I dont see the point in doing it if at the end of the day this will happen again.

If it happens what will happen to this thread then? If you close it you pretty much guarantee the next thread will be postwhore central, the only other thing that could work is merging it with the Spam thread and even that wont secure that the new thread will be secure.

Plus if you start banning just because people postwhore then thats at least if not more than half of the active users that will be banned for doing what comes naturally to them; so there truly is just no point in doing it in my opinion but thats just me.

Do what you gotta do.

I will. Believe me.

Firstly, Please tell me where I mentioned the B word? Or anything about closing this thread?

If you don't want to post in it, SEZ then that's kewl beanz, but it was actually made for guys like yourself who enjoy being creative to advance your character, not out of spite. However you choose to look at it is fine by me.

JBW is like a family, and I wholeheartedly encourage everyone to talk to each other and get to know one another about whatever they want.... But, it helps the actual advancement of JBW in no way whatsoever.

If the thread is ignored by everyone, then so be it, but you seriously can't be pissed with me for trying something to help better JBW. No way, man.

Oh well... Can't please everyone, eh?

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 01:33 AM
I will. Believe me.

Firstly, Please tell me where I mentioned the B word? Or anything about closing this thread?

If you don't want to post in it, SEZ then that's kewl beanz, but it was actually made for guys like yourself who enjoy being creative to advance your character, not out of spite. However you choose to look at it is fine by me.

JBW is like a family, and I wholeheartedly encourage everyone to talk to each other and get to know one another about whatever they want.... But, it helps the actual advancement of JBW in no way whatsoever.

If the thread is ignored by everyone, then so be it, but you seriously can't be pissed with me for trying something to help better JBW. No way, man.

Your heart is in the right place no doubt about it

aloisick
08-15-2011, 01:37 AM
OOC: im on Mayhem im a new guy but superheel, if your heel also and there is currently no plans to get u on the show we could join forces....Ur guy seems to have similar Goals as mines:mad: Plus i have a interesting storyline correctly on mayhem

thats definitely a possibility i was hoping join the show as solo only to join a heel tagteam/stable so im only skipping the first bit should we talk more in pm and do you have the authority just to include me as a tag partner im thinking of promos to cut i e alog the plot of you wouldnt let me on the show as a face so i did what i had to do and now you will all pay etc etc

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 01:40 AM
thats definitely a possibility i was hoping join the show as solo only to join a heel tagteam/stable so im only skipping the first bit should we talk more in pm and do you have the authority just to include me as a tag partner im thinking of promos to cut i e alog the plot of you wouldnt let me on the show as a face so i did what i had to do and now you will all pay etc etc

OOC: Im already working my way on the roster and i'm already in a feud but who is to say i dont got back up and alot of the writers for jbw is always happen when u can come up with storylines for them cause it makes their job so much easier cause they have old guys on the roster plus new comers who havent debuted yet like yourself. So i mean if me and your guy can find some type of middle ground to help each other out and get on the main roster...I say it something to explore. and yeah PM me i dont want to give out any spoilers lol

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 01:44 AM
I will. Believe me.

I dont look at you in anyway other than as the man simply known as KashDinero; I dont know nor want to know anything else, all I pointed out there's a high chance that even in the new postwhoring might happen.

I mentioned closing the thread and banning because as stated by you that if indeed postwhoring ocurred in this new thread that you created that there would be consequences, what else do you suppouse one would think those consequences might be given your power as a mod and that those are most common consequences to occur in this forum?

I dont mean to question your actions or anything, I just see things in a different way and pointed why I and only I thought it didnt make sense to do it.

But again you do what you gotta do and I wish you the best of luck with it.

aloisick
08-15-2011, 01:52 AM
OOC: Im already working my way on the roster and i'm already in a feud but who is to say i dont got back up and alot of the writers for jbw is always happen when u can come up with storylines for them cause it makes their job so much easier cause they have old guys on the roster plus new comers who havent debuted yet like yourself. So i mean if me and your guy can find some type of middle ground to help each other out and get on the main roster...I say it something to explore. and yeah PM me i dont want to give out any spoilers lol

Did you get my pm mate not sure if sent or not otherwise i will send again later going at for tea

ihearvoices
08-15-2011, 01:53 AM
Did you get my pm mate not sure if sent or not otherwise i will send again later going at for tea

Nope didn't get it

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 01:56 AM
I.C. Do not associate me with other newbies i understand your fustration i do and i agree but i am a future veteran not a post whore reference me as a postwhore at your own peril

Ooc pretty much as above but more calmer its irritating i try to be in chaacter but you think im a postwhore

IC: It appears we haven't been properly introduced.... I'm Ma$$Dinero and I eat wankers like you while I'm making my breakfast. An uneducated poomps such as yourself needs to recognise he's talking to probably the greatest superstar in JBW history, and not some lickle pu$$yKlart to$$er that you usually associate your yourself with. Believe me, son, I find myself in peril twenty-four seven, yet here I am, still not giving a fuck! Not giving a fuck whether your a post whore or future veteran, and as for predicting the future like that... Man, keep running up ya' gums and you won't even make future jobber to RedDevilSativa. And fuuuuurthermore, I wipe my shitty arsehole with future veterans and and use postwhores for cum-rags, so why the fuck would you want to aspire to be either of those things? Now.... Can someone out there please give me an amen, bruva!!

OOC: See, I can be fun :), and I'm not inferring in any way whatsoever that there be no in character stuff be done on this thread. That thread will be there for anyone who wants to do something that might be able to keep it's head above water for more than ten minutes before drowning in a sea of pleasantries.

broc808
08-15-2011, 02:04 AM
@straightedgezero just joined AWF you have some competition now

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 02:11 AM
@straightedgezero just joined AWF you have some competition now

I already extended my welcome in the AWF Roster thread, but I'll say it again we're happy to have you.

aloisick
08-15-2011, 02:11 AM
Ooc: nice man real good like it? I love it

I.C. Nice to meet you ma$$dinero i am g scorp and i am the future of this show and running your mouth like that adds fuel to my fire of desire to make a statement on this ahow but a jobber? Serious jekyll there is a reason doctors are not allowed to prescribe there own pills now i cant see into the future but i can see somwthing that is as obvious as a zit on a chicks nose... Your nuts now lucky for you im not on the roster yet bwcause your in for some pretty heavy shit so a little advice from the future to the present, buy some panadol, make some investments and enjoy the presentbecause the past is gone and your future is as done as a well done steak

aloisick
08-15-2011, 02:12 AM
Nope didn't get it

I didnt have a title before ita sent now

samoan619
08-15-2011, 02:31 AM
ic: Im Psycho Siaki the two-time, two-time Mayhem World Heavyweight Champion and I will kill a man with my bare hands.. Fuck the three count im striking for the infinity count..

RomanFlare
08-15-2011, 02:43 AM
ic: Im Psycho Siaki the two-time, two-time Mayhem World Heavyweight Champion and I will kill a man with my bare hands.. Fuck the three count im striking for the infinity count..

IC: I've been meaning to ask you: what scented body oil would you like me to use at Rampage? I mean, you'll be the one with your face in my chest when I cover you for the 1-2-3. Just looking out for your best interest. :)

samoan619
08-15-2011, 02:47 AM
IC: I've been meaning to ask you: what scented body oil would you like me to use at Rampage? I mean, you'll be the one with your face in my chest when I cover you for the 1-2-3. Just looking out for your best interest. :)

IC: I like the coconut one, blame it on my Samoan heritage you wascally wabbit

samoan619
08-15-2011, 02:50 AM
IC: Play the damn song for when its wascally wabbit season!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGhQ2BDt4VE

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 03:00 AM
IC: Play the damn song for when its wascally wabbit season!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGhQ2BDt4VE

IC: Weave Woman awone. Hahahaha!! I'm kidding... Sic 'im Siaki! Teach Tamps a lesson, bruva!!

samoan619
08-15-2011, 03:05 AM
IC: Weave Woman awone!

IC: But its wabbit season Mass?!?! Should I have a different video playing on the jabetron?? What about this one?? I think it really explains whats going to happen after Rampage Of The Titans..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVXhvPqF7eg

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 03:16 AM
IC: But its wabbit season Mass?!?! Should I have a different video playing on the jabetron?? What about this one?? I think it really explains whats going to happen after Rampage Of The Titans..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVXhvPqF7eg

IC: Lol, I never really looked past google, but this is all I could find. I think it paints a nice little picture of Womeys future as long as he's walking the same path as Siaki.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4043/4312032877_4a8142cbc7.jpg

samoan619
08-15-2011, 03:20 AM
IC: Lol, I never really looked past google, but this is all I could find. I think it paints a nice little picture of Womeys future as long as he's walking the same path Siaki.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4043/4312032877_4a8142cbc7.jpg

Yes!! hahahaha

tnawhat
08-15-2011, 05:26 AM
Avidico the Movie Star, CMLL
Reported by Ryan Clark

-- Avidico is set to star in a jbw original movie along side
Fellow Jbw wrestler Daniel Truth
More details on this movie as it comes to light

-- More avidico and daniel truth news the team are set to defent there CMLL Tag Titles against Los Invasores
At a Upcoming CMLL live show

Advertisement:
100% DIRECT LINK: Avidico and Ninel Conde Sex Tape. Is He Wearing a Mask - WOAH

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 05:26 AM
Where the fook' have you been?!

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 05:27 AM
Where the fook' have you been?!

Talking to Samoan btw im not going crazy!

zapphoman
08-15-2011, 07:56 AM
@KD I agree with the new thread. I've been thinking we needed one of those for awhile now.

@Samoan and Roman I can't wait for you twos match at ROTT.

Pumpkinhead
08-15-2011, 09:48 AM
I better start postwhoring...

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 11:46 AM
well somethings have changed now i have time i can say all this first thanks kash for giving us that charecter thread i will deff go on it...ihearvoices i have to talk to you so ill pm you....congrats to my man rob for making creative team...congrats to the guys for hitting god aswell ;)

broc808
08-15-2011, 11:48 AM
well somethings have changed now i have time i can say all this first thanks kash for giving us that charecter thread i will deff go on it...ihearvoices i have to talk to you so ill pm you....congrats to my man rob for making creative team...congrats to the guys for hitting god aswell ;)

congrats to the guy whos about to have god staus

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 11:52 AM
congrats to the guy whos about to have god staus

thanks man ;)

broc808
08-15-2011, 11:55 AM
thanks man ;)

maybe should i get it back out

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 11:58 AM
maybe should i get it back out

i got 16 more posts hahahahah

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:00 PM
i got 16 more posts hahahahah

well lets not hesitate

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:02 PM
well lets not hesitate

13 more...i blacked out and ended up posting some more

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:04 PM
13 more...i blacked out and ended up posting some more

lets make it a little less obvious.... so how ya been

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:05 PM
lets make it a little less obvious.... so how ya been

10....ow yeah ive been good you?

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:06 PM
10....ow yeah ive been good you?

oh you know same old...

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:07 PM
oh you know same old...

you run HWA aye...are you also a JBW guy aswell???

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:10 PM
you run HWA aye...are you also a JBW guy aswell???

ya i like doing both when i started doing HWA i thought WWTNA removed me from the roster but then i saw he was still using my character so i started being more active

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:12 PM
ya i like doing both when i started doing HWA i thought WWTNA removed me from the roster but then i saw he was still using my character so i started being more active

true thats cool so what the diffrence between HWA andjbw...sell it on me hahahhahahaha

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:14 PM
true thats cool so what the diffrence between HWA andjbw...sell it on me hahahhahahaha

well HWA is sort of like a hardcore type fed and every title match has to have a stipulation and were also about to be presenting our shows through smackdown vs raw 11

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:18 PM
well HWA is sort of like a hardcore type fed and every title match has to have a stipulation and were also about to be presenting our shows through smackdown vs raw 11

thats pretty good i should tell you i dont read anyone elses fed just JBW but with what you got it would be sweet to tune in and watch..when does it start

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:20 PM
thats pretty good i should tell you i dont read anyone elses fed just JBW but with what you got it would be sweet to tune in and watch..when does it start

its going to start some where within the next 2 weeks and we are also trying to stream it live on justin tv wich might or might not happen

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:22 PM
its going to start some where within the next 2 weeks and we are also trying to stream it live on justin tv wich might or might not happen

thats a big way to step up the e-fedding man good job...well i think its time we do the countdown so i can change yeah???

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:23 PM

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:25 PM

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:30 PM
1..........SomE THingS HappEnING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:31 PM
1..........some things happening to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

god god god god god god!!!!!!!

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:35 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR.........ow i mean im now a GOD

broc808
08-15-2011, 12:46 PM

allow me to pop the champagne
http://gabrielhummel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/pop_champagne_cp4o.jpg

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 12:56 PM
allow me to pop the champagne
http://gabrielhummel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/pop_champagne_cp4o.jpg

ahhhh yes ofcause hahahah

S.E. Zero
08-15-2011, 01:10 PM

Congrats thats what 3 GODs all within 24 hours and all in the same thread, hot damn xD

PandaMassacre
08-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Where did JBW go? (:

thejman93
08-15-2011, 01:25 PM
Where did JBW go? (:

We got bought out by AOL and nobody wanted to sign a new deal........wait, wrong company.

Leggo
08-15-2011, 01:27 PM
Where did JBW go? (:

Lol We lost it a while back I think.

jhorton1215
08-15-2011, 01:32 PM
I'm down to do a good segment for Warfare.

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 02:08 PM
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y373/timtebowlover15/Wrestling/tumblr_lmzi1wEtGV1qf8zmy.gif

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Wouldn't mind another episode of TAOMAD soon Kash! We can just say you haven't done an episode for a while because I put Dave in the hospital ;)

Leggo
08-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Wouldn't mind another episode of TAOMAD soon Kash! We can just say you haven't done an episode for a while because I put Dave in the hospital ;)

Yeah, they're a quality read.

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Yeah, they're a quality read.

and some more stories from the ever exciting life of St. George!

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 02:21 PM

In a Kayfabe sense it has been put back because Daves court case keeps getting postponed. ;)

But, in a non-Kayfabe sense... I'll get on the case!!

So, should I make that new thread a sticky? Or is it a bad idea?

Side note: NIGHTWOLF IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Leggo
08-15-2011, 02:21 PM
and some more stories from the ever exciting life of St. George!

I started one a few weeks back. It's about a quarter way done. I'll try and get it finished soon.

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 02:24 PM
Yes. I figured that everything had cooled off, so here I am. I will come up with some segments, and I will come up with a mini show. I am willing to prove my worth here in JBW. I do not want you guys to think that I am dragging my ass around on the carpet like a worm infested dog.

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 02:27 PM
In a Kayfabe sense it has been put back because Daves court case has Daves court case keeps getting postponed. ;)

But, in a non-Kayfabe sense... I'll get on the case!!

So, should I make that new thread a sticky? Or is it a bad idea?

Side note: NIGHTWOLF IN THE HOUSE!!!!

I Get ya! ;)

and it can't hurt to make it sticky, I think it's a good idea tbh

I might write a story about a day in the life of K-Jammin, all depends on if I can be arsed to make it as interesting as yours and Leggs.

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 02:28 PM
I Get ya! ;)

I might write a story about a day in the life of K-Jammin, all depends on if I can be arsed to make it as interesting as yours and Leggs.

Just throw in some comedy an everyone will be sold on your story. It works every time.

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Just throw in some comedy an everyone will be sold on your story. It works every time.

Trust me if I did write it then it would be filled with my immature sense of humour.

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Yes. I figured that everything had cooled off, so here I am. I will come up with some segments, and I will come up with a mini show. I am willing to prove my worth here in JBW. I do not want you guys to think that I am dragging my ass around on the carpet like a worm infested dog.

Hahaha!! That'll show all the naysayers and haters!! Your promo on Mayhem was great, and this week NightWolf just may have a little something to do with a huge announcement :)

I Get ya! ;)

Jammers, I would love to read something like that, and don't tell me you're too busy doing nothing while ya arm gets better! :)

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Trust me if I did write it then it would be filled with my immature sense of humour.

Then perhaps you could call it "This is not funny" by K-Jammin. If you make a funny then it would stand against the title of your story in an interesting way. If you do not make a funny then it would go well with the title. That way you can never lose. You would win so much that you would have to change your last name to Sheen.

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 02:34 PM
Hahaha!! That'll show all the naysayers and haters!! Your promo on Mayhem was great, and this week NightWolf just may have a little something to do with a huge announcement :)

Oh yes. That huge announcement will be met by the ears of many come Mayhem time. This Wolf will feed soon.

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 02:39 PM

Jammers, I would love to read something like that, and don't tell me you're too busy doing nothing while ya arm gets better! :)

No not busy, just lazy! Speaking of my fucked arm . . the nurse who checked it out yesterday = erection!

But anyways, I'll be PM'ing you in abit as I need to ask you something.

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Then perhaps you could call it "This is not funny" by K-Jammin. If you make a funny then it would stand against the title of your story in an interesting way. If you do not make a funny then it would go well with the title. That way you can never lose. You would win so much that you would have to change your last name to Sheen.

Im liking the way you think Mr.Wolf!

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Im liking the way you think Mr.Wolf!

Mr. Wolf? Oh well look at the manners on you! I normally do not sig quotes but this one is getting sigged for sure.

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 02:46 PM
Mr. Wolf? Oh well look at the manners on you! I normally do not sig quotes but this one is getting sigged for sure.

I've had about 10 quotes I've wanted to sig but I'm too stupid to know how to do it!!!

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 02:47 PM
I've had about 10 quotes I've wanted to sig but I'm too stupid to know how to do it!!!

All you have to do is copy them an then paste them to your signature like you did with your picture there. It should work.

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 02:51 PM
well were very clsoe to 1500 pages Ow My Goodness

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 02:54 PM
well were very clsoe to 1500 pages Ow My Goodness

Is something important happening or is this just a random comment to increase your post count?

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 02:55 PM
its just a random post as you can see i dont care much about post count

HeelTurn
08-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Love the new section for in character shenanigans, about time to Kash lol

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 02:58 PM
Ah. I see then. Sorry if I came off as a jackass.

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Ah. I see then. Sorry if I came off as a jackass.

i dont take things serious on here..i just see since this is just a big convo with the JBW stars then why not state the obvious

HeelTurn
08-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Anyone heard from Dubs, its warfare tommorow night.

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 03:04 PM

last time i saw him was just after mayhem was posted

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 03:05 PM

I think he will pop up on a last seconds notice.

Btw, I am creating an interviewer character. Does anyone want an interivew when I am done?

Here is some of my previous work from my EWNCW days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfpbFzzAQXk
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n186/josephineamy/brian-fantana.jpg
Jonathan Sanchez, who was sent to find NightWolf after the show found him after hours of looking. Nightwolf was inside of a dark alley with his back leaned up against a brick wall. Through the black shades that covered his face, NightWolf shifted his attention to the slightly anxious Jonathan Sanchez who was standing at the opening of the alley. NightWolf knowing very well what he wanted pushed his arms out behind himself an shifted his frame away from the wall an walked over to Jonathan Sanchez. The echoing footsteps of his black wrestling boots was like a melodic tone to the ears of Night wolf. His black trench coat flew behind him as it was grasped by the strong breeze that brushed against him. It was almost reminiscent of a horror movie.

JS: "You walked away from Shuriken after he was being beat down by SilverCena. Why? I thought you guys shared a mutual respect for eachother? You must have been scared."

*Jonathan said to NightWolf as they finally stood toe to toe.*

NW: "Let me tell ya' something..." *NightWolf picked Jonathan up by the collars of his shirt.* "I was never scared.. It was all about using intelligence. If Irken an Gillz accept my challenge then I will need all of my strength being put on reserve for that match. I do not plan on taking any unecessary risks to further harm my body."

JS: "A-Alright then. What will you do if Shuriken plans on calling you out for bailing on him after that beatdown from SilverCena?"

NW: "I am pretty sure that his main focus will be on SilverCena. I do not mind if Shuriken wants to have a match with me somewhere down the line. I respect the hell out of the guy, despite my direspectful actions last night. My judgements have been swayed slightly by my obvious on-going feud with Irken."

*Nightwolf eases off on JS's collar.*

JS: "You are a former World Champion, but after joining EWNCW you showed no interest at all in chasing after any of the belts. Will we see this change in the near future?"

NW: "Possibly, but for now my main focus is on putting on some of the greatest matches that the audience will ever lay their eyes on. If the time comes that I finally decide to fling myself back into the title picture then I will give it my all to make sure that I would be a valuable Champion or challenger."

JS: "Now back to Irken.. You put your Career on the line inside of this possible match-up against Irken an Gillz. Do you think that this is a bit outrageous?"

NW: "No. I believe that it is fair to be entirely honest with you, Jon. Irken has never respected me, and he does not want me to be apart of his Company. I am simply giving him what he wants, but at the sametime I want to gain something in return that would end his torturous behavior toward me."

JS: "I see! Well the fans are dying to know.. What will you do if you lose this match an ultimately be releashed afterward?"

NW: "If I end up losing then I will plan on doing other projects. However, I don't plan on losing Jonathan. Your eyes will be opened up for a new future soon enough. I promise you this."

NightWolf's lips curled into a smile as his long slender arms rose up to his face. He pulled his black shades away from his face an placed them on Jonathan Sanchez. Jonathan was excited at this as he realized that the shades made him cooler an more mysterious. NightWolf simply popped Jons collar an turned away from him an walked off into the middle of the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhbCQIFDA3c&feature=related

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l337/darthwonka69/brian-fantana.jpg

Leaving the alley after interviewing NightWolf not too long ago was the suit wearing, shade styling, and stache enthusiast, Jonathan Sanchez. While walking along the side walk on his way back to the reporter squad retreat he bumped into a masked man. At first he thought that he was going to get mugged so he showed a face of terror as his teeth were visably shown grinding together like a beaver, but then as he took a closer look at the man he noticed that it was Shuriken. Jonathan figured that this could be his huge break. Jonathan quickly dug around inside of his suit pocket before pulling out his microphone an holding it up for Shuriken to speak into.

JS: "Shuriken! It must be my lucky day to have found you. I have a series of Questions I want to ask you. Firstly, what do you have planned for SilverCena after his hellaceous assault on you following your main event Tag Team match?"

Shuriken: " I will make SilverCena pay.....I was growing some respect for him but he blew it. In our match, I will show absolutely NO MERCY on the loud mouth rapper!!! I will make him suffer...."

JS: "I like suffering! I once went to a tanning salon an turned up the heat an extra degree. I felt so rebellious until' I started feeling like a lobster. Blah! So much sun burn! Anyway.. You have held on to the EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship for a very long time now. Are you learning anything new that will possibly secure your victory on the day you will defend your Championship?"

*Not taking a liking to Jonathan Sanchez's rambling, Shuriken picked Jonathan up by his collars..*

Shuriken: "Mr. Sanchez.....your job is to ask questions.....not ramble."

*Shuriken slowly returned Jonathan Sanchez back to his feet*

Shuriken: I only have my focus. That focus is to keep the EWNCW Heavyweight Championship for a long while. I will lose the title one day.....that would only mean that the challenger is better than me. SilverCena is NOT better than ME! I am going to retain the the title and I will still look forward to new challenges!

*Taking a large gulp, Jonathan Sanchez straightened out his collar. The threading on his collar was already starting to tear after being picked up twice by his collars by both NightWolf an Shuriken.*

JS: "In one of SilverCena's raps he claimed that he would take Panda with him. Are you worried about losing her her amongst this madness? "

Shuriken: He must be some sort of a fool! Panda is a beautiful woman, that is true but to say something like that.....you know what SilverCena....you can try to take her but I can tell you this for a fact.....you will not succeed. Why? Because Panda and I have trained under puroresu. We may not look like it but we spar with each other too. As I said.....if you lay a hand on her.....even I cannot save you. Panda is way more than just a pretty face.

JS: "I see that you an Panda have become close over time since working together. This should be very, very interesting. I will catch you again for another Interview so that we break down your on-going feud for the fans."

*Before Jonathan Sanchez could walk away, Shuriken grabbed Jonathan Sanchez by the shoulder an pulled him back. Jonathan turned around with widened eyes as he heard Shuriken say one last thing.*

Shuriken: " I haven't forgotten about NightWolf. I respect the man.....I even praised him but his actions were unforgivable! My focus is on SilverCena.....but I want a match against NightWolf to clear some steam! SilverCena....NightWolf....both of you will learn to not take me or my partner lightly.....I CAN AND WILL MAKE YOUR LIVES HELLISH!"

JS: "There we have it folks. Shuriken is ready to go against SilverCena an NightWolf for their actions. Will we see Shuriken get some sort of revenge on the next episode of Inferno? Find out on EWNCW where we define the word Awetastical every Thursday! It was good talking to you Shuriken!"

*Shuriken bowed his head as well as Jonathan did in return. Shuriken walked away an Jonathan Sanchez went back home to callaborate with his fellow Reporter buddies.*

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 03:27 PM
Mass will be the first NW.... Bring it on!

Leggo
08-15-2011, 03:37 PM
@ nightwolf - this is great stuff mate. A lot of effort put in... Hats off to you.

Sidenote: you do know this is JBW though right?

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 03:39 PM
@ nightwolf - this is great stuff mate. A lot of effort put in... Hats off to you.

Sidenote: you do know this is JBW though right?

Thanks. That was old material. I was giving an example of how I would do the interviews.

NightWolf
08-15-2011, 03:40 PM
Mass will be the first NW.... Bring it on!

Consider it done! We should be able to work on something within the next fews days. I want a ton of segments for this interview, so it will be told like a story on the side.

Leggo
08-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Thanks. That was old material. I was giving an example of how I would do the interviews.

Oh ok, my bad. Don't forget to post them in the new JBW character thread. Put me down for an interview too!

HeelTurn
08-15-2011, 03:43 PM
@Nightwolf.......yeah The Prophecy is up for an interview sometime to. Be good to do some of these character things again.

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 03:44 PM

yeah nightwolf im up for it too id like to do more in charecter things around here

Kashdinero
08-15-2011, 03:50 PM
yeah nightwolf im up for it too id like to do more in charecter things around here

Maybe you should actually do something then. What with you being a new guy, and all that. It might actually give us a better understanding of your character. Because right now Daniel May is a bit of a mystery..

Also, if you make something in the character thread, don't forget to link it here to get as much traffic as possible :)

K-Jammin
08-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Damn it now Im like 5th in line for an interview!

aloisick
08-15-2011, 03:54 PM
I.C. Someone has taken notice and maybe sooon g acorp will be appearing in an e fed near you

Enforcer23
08-15-2011, 03:56 PM
Maybe you should actually do something then. What with you being a new guy, and all that. It might actually give us a better understanding of your character. Because right now Daniel May is a bit of a mystery..

Also, if you make something in the character thread, don't forget to link it here to get as much traffic as possible :)

yeah fully understand im just not shure on what to do and i see this as being a good way to go

Leggo
08-15-2011, 03:58 PM

Good idea about the link mate... I put my last by George up about an hour ago... Here it... I think! Lol

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8748-The-JBW-character-thread-Get-creative!&p=217687&viewfull=1#post217687