PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

samoan619
03-08-2011, 02:03 AM
I can smell something special happening in Warfare tonight.

its always special when a JBW show goes down, both brands are the perfect example of wrestling at its finest

Rich Cranium
03-08-2011, 02:05 AM
bring the jabs to your respective thread, any of my JBW associates will respond promptly.. lol

So talk trash about the other company in our own thread?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-08-2011, 02:07 AM

This was the rule established by Bodom. I do believe we've kept up with our end of the bargain thus far.

samoan619
03-08-2011, 02:11 AM

yeah basically, just following the rules of engagement.. we can trash each other all day as long as its on our own respective threads.. we're not banned from each others threads in that manner, just the times when we bury each other's e-fed..

Snair
03-08-2011, 02:13 AM
That smell is the ashes of JBW!

That aint happening.JBW is immortal & is here to stay.

The Brown One
03-08-2011, 03:16 AM
That aint happening.JBW is immortal & is here to stay.

The promotion has an unlimited life. Upon death, or declaration of insanity by WWTNA Mark, The Brown One will take over operations of business.

Kashdinero
03-08-2011, 03:20 AM
Sorry to bother you, I don't mean trouble you
But there's only one true rapper in the JBW!

Yeah that's right bro, it's London número uno
papi chullo the one and only MassDinero!
A verbal virtuoso, you ain't even close bro,
Those MoFo's so-so rhymes are a no-no!
I don't pin fools, I stalk foes for the K.O
If my iron fist connects noses spread like Mayo!
My shining wizard be fierce like a blizard,
When it hits these lizards gizzards things go white like yeyo!

While your on your X-Boxes wanking over Halo,
I'm out getting fit chicks hotter than J-Lo!
From border to border guys say I'm out of order
cause they can't take their girlfriend's out without my say so!
See, I've got a secret to tell, it can't be kept kid,
There ain't a guy in JBW whose girl I ain't slept with!
So that's why I get hated on worse than Vinnie Russo,
But they can all kiss my arse and lick the shit off my boots bro!

MassDinero.

Not Kashdinero ;)

Snair
03-08-2011, 03:23 AM
The promotion has an unlimited life. Upon death, or declaration of insanity by WWTNA Mark, The Brown One will take over operations of business.

I'm sure wwtna will have tears of joy after reading your post.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-08-2011, 03:30 AM

MassDinero.

Not Kashdinero ;)

Good one. You got a laugh out of me with some of these rhymes.

Kashdinero
03-08-2011, 03:55 AM
Good one. You got a laugh out of me with some of these rhymes.

MassDinero tells me he aims to please. He also said, there's plenty more where that came from. Or so he said anyway ;)

samoan619
03-08-2011, 04:18 AM

MassDinero.

Not Kashdinero ;)

bravo my friend, great promo and great delivery

Kashdinero
03-08-2011, 04:25 AM

You inspired me lol!

samoan619
03-08-2011, 04:31 AM
You inspired me lol!

im glad i could inspire sumthin haha, it definitely came out dope brotha

SilverCena
03-08-2011, 10:24 AM

You didn't like my rap bro? Oh, it's on!

samoan619
03-08-2011, 11:59 AM
You didn't like my rap bro? Oh, it's on!

to be honest, your rap was cool, i laughed at some of the punchlines, but MassDinero definitely shined with his (it was more than punchlines, there was a certain delivery to reading it also).. still lookin forward to checkn out what u got for scottland, but im keepin it way real with you, i did prefer the massdinero rap > silvercena rap

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Do I sense that there is gonna be either a SilverCena and KashDinero tag-team or feud in the near future?

SilverCena
03-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Do I sense that there is gonna be either a SilverCena and KashDinero tag-team or feud in the near future?

I think both ideas are dope! Let the JBW peeps decide, do you guys wanna see KD and SC feud or become a tag team. Either is tight since we deliver to the masses with effectiveness! StraightEdge, can you take a vote or do a poll to see what the fans and roster want? Thanks boiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-08-2011, 12:25 PM
However, there has been an overwhelming sense of undeserved accomplishment within the ranks of EWNCW lately. Why is this you ask? Well, as far as I can tell it’s because they seemed to have acquired one of the biggest and most annoying herpes in our entire promotion. Yes yes, I am of course referring to the infamous IPEEINTHESHOWER. A man who sees it fit to willingly admit his alcoholism along with his other sinful vices to the world. Fittingly, EWNCW accepts this man with open arms to go along with the rest of their damned souls. I only pray to God that your fans don’t idolize easily, because there is not one single man in that promotion that is worthy of being a role-model. Again, I see right through this cowardly act of desertion. He may make all the excuses he wants about him not being booked properly, but I alone know the real reason why he decided to leave. Do you think it’s any coincidence that he decides to jump ship only AFTER seeing my debut match? I don’t. In fact, I know it wasn’t a coincidence. Plain and simple, he’s scared of me, as should ALL the wicked men of this world. He knows that before VKM began to run his mouth, he was number ONE on my shit-list. Our esteemed chairman WWTNA Mark can attest to this. So go ahead EWNCW, you can sift through our garbage all you want, but know this: you’ve acquired a coward. He always has been a coward; he always will be a coward. Oh yes, and in your response to this, try to come up with something a bit better than “oh yeah, well you work for a company that wrestles in front of Walmart.” *snickers with superiority* Cheers mates. I’ll be looking forward to your “response.”

*IPEEINTHESHOWERS response promo*

Well you slime eating dog, you scum sucking pig, you son of a motherless goat. Who am I you ask? Wherever there is injustice, you will find me, wherever there is suffering I'll be there, wherever liberty is threatened you find IPEEINTHESHOWER.

As for you calling me in-famous here is my video response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egLjBsK9K8o

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-08-2011, 12:42 PM
*IPEEINTHESHOWERS response promo*

Well you slime eating dog, you scum sucking pig, you son of a motherless goat. Who am I you ask? Wherever there is injustice, you will find me, wherever there is suffering I'll be there, wherever liberty is threatened you find IPEEINTHESHOWER.

As for you calling me in-famous here is my video response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egLjBsK9K8o

Great reference. I quite enjoyed the Three Amigos and calling someone the son of a motherless goat is possibly one of the best insults ever caught on film. If I wasn't so pressed for time right now I would respond with some quotes of my own.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-08-2011, 12:50 PM
I did end up finding some time so here goes:

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-08-2011, 01:03 PM
March 13th is almost here, and some of these feuds are shaping up nicely. It would have been better if all of this was leading up to a Cross Brand pay per view so that all of these Promo's would have something to conclude on. Good work you guys! You all have made some interesting points an raps. Kudos on posting that "They're going to laugh at you." video xStraightxEdgexSaviorx. That was golden!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-08-2011, 03:31 PM
I did end up finding some time so here goes:

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNQ5V740LDY

muuuuhahahahahahha

U MAD???

WWTNA Mark
03-08-2011, 03:43 PM
"So I leave for a few hours and I come back to this??? IPITS talking shit in the JBW forums??? This little turd doesn't get it. We don't need a selfish, money hungry, basturd in our organization. He left because he lost one match??? Really??? To think that I was going to do big things with his character. Glad his ass is gone. We still got the best roster period. Have fun with jobbing to Godmoney and the "past" Kevin Matthews! :p"

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-08-2011, 03:54 PM
"So I leave for a few hours and I come back to this??? IPITS talking shit in the JBW forums??? This little turd doesn't get it. We don't need a selfish, money hungry, basturd in our organization. He left because he lost one match??? Really??? To think that I was going to do big things with his character. Glad his ass is gone. We still got the best roster period. Have fun with jobbing to Godmoney and the "past" Kevin Matthews! :p"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sADtycxbXW4

muuuuuhahahahahah

U MAD???

WWTNA Mark
03-08-2011, 04:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sADtycxbXW4

muuuuuhahahahahah

U MAD???

lol True wisdom.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-08-2011, 04:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNQ5V740LDY

muuuuhahahahahahha

U MAD???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK-Dqj4fHmM

I think the real question is....U MAD???

WWTNA Mark
03-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Tonight on Warfare, IPITB arrives tonight and is said to have invited Snair so that IPITB can get his revenge on what Snair did to him a couple of weeks ago. Will Snair accept the invitation since being fired from JBW??? Will Brown One have a say in the matter???

Stinger187 vs Wallyman

Heelturn vs thedag

JBW Rookie Massdinero vs The Grand Wizard

The Golddiggers vs Silverlace & Silverdust

Zeus Apollo makes his debut on Warfare!!!

samoan619
03-08-2011, 04:26 PM
JBW Warfare is tonight people!! And it's looking like its going to be a slobber-knocker as JR would say lol..

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Tonight on Warfare, IPITB arrives tonight and is said to have invited Snair so that IPITB can get his revenge on what Snair did to him a couple of weeks ago. Will Snair accept the invitation since being fired from JBW??? Will Brown One have a say in the matter???

Stinger187 vs Wallyman

Heelturn vs thedag

JBW Rookie Massdinero vs The Grand Wizard

The Golddiggers vs Silverlace & Silverdust

Zeus Apollo makes his debut on Warfare!!!

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. Good job WWTNA.

WWTNA Mark
03-08-2011, 04:33 PM
I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. Good job WWTNA.

I don't know whether that was an insult or complement but Thanks bro! :)

Manabu
03-08-2011, 04:34 PM
despite being from ewncw Im still looking forward to this!
Put on a good one guys!

WWTNA Mark
03-08-2011, 04:34 PM
despite being from ewncw Im still looking forward to this!
Put on a good one guys!

Thanks man!

Manabu
03-08-2011, 04:42 PM
I don't know whether that was an insult or complement but Thanks bro! :)

compliment! :)

jhorton1215
03-08-2011, 05:08 PM
ZEUS APOLLO Teaser...

The Next Great Technical Star debuts tonight. He's a man of few words, and lets his actions do the talking. His strength is limitless... He is relentless... HE ARRIVES TONIGHT!

SilverCena
03-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Yo, I have MassDinero in my sights! Maybe a team?

WWTNA Mark
03-08-2011, 05:14 PM
Yo, I have MassDinero in my sights! Maybe a team?

Probably if MassDinero is down for it.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Lets everyone take a vote: type in "1" if you want MassDinero and SilverCena to tag-up, and type in "2" if you want them to start a feud!

Manabu
03-08-2011, 06:02 PM
tough choice, I'll go with 2 cuz I'm a fan of clashes and wanna see some!

WWTNA Mark
03-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Lets everyone take a vote: type in "1" if you want MassDinero and SilverCena to tag-up, and type in "2" if you want them to start a feud!

Yeah, this is a good way to see how many want to see a SilverCena & Massdinero feud or a tag team match!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-08-2011, 06:33 PM
As for me, It's a tough choice, but imma go with 2.

samoan619
03-08-2011, 06:53 PM
and the crowd goes 2!! 2!! 2!! 2!! 2!!
ring battles and battle raps

WWTNA Mark
03-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Warfare is going to start alittle early tonight.

WWTNA Mark
03-08-2011, 09:59 PM
http://www.rockcinema.eu/resources/Warfare_logo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCodrZUgrdo&playnext=1&list=PL4CB1361793B6DDBD
Warfare kicks off with the pyros hitting and the crowd chanting the usual J B W! J B W! J B W! Things look to heat up tonight as this is the show heading to JBW's first PPV, Blood Harvest!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIF_HtE-4No
IPITB comes out to the ring with the mic in his and and the Warfare World Heavyweight title around his waist. IPITB promised the JBW fans that he would be here tonight with revenge on his mind for Snair. IPITB starting talking, saying that it feels good to be in JBW. The fans give him a solid pop just for that. IPITB says that JBW is now his home and he would not go anywhere else no matter what. He says that JBW is a company full of talented guys and he thanks WWTNA and Brown One for giving him the chance to be the face of Warfare and Warfare World Champion. He now moves on to Snair. He says that Snair did the unkthinkable and attacked me along with the JBW Owner WWTNA and the JBW President Brown One with a metal Baseball bat. He says that that was the stupidest thing Snair could've done which cost him his job with JBW. IPITB says that tonight, he has invited Snair to Warfare tonight to get some payback on his sorry ass. He says that if "former" JBW/Warfare talent Snair can please come out here and confront him like a real man right now!!! IPITB along with the rest of us are waiting........

We see Snair coming from the crowd along with some hot chick that he brought last week. He looks to be suited up tonight. The fans boo him as he is trying to make his way to the ring. Finally, Snair makes his way into the ring and picks up a mic. IPITB talks and he says that he didn't want to have to fight tonight but Snair left him no choice. Its time to go to war! Snair tells IPITB to calm down in which IPITB doesn't for a minute. Snair says that he doesn't want to fight tonight especially not in his Taylor made suit. He says that the reason why he did what he did two weeks ago, is because he wanted to be more then just a wrestler. He wanted to be a main eventer, a true JBW star, the true face of JBW so to speak. He says that although attacking the JBW owner and President wasn't the smartest move, he says it did make him the most talked about around the world. He says that JBW are liars and that the X JBW Lightweight title proves his point. He says that JBW preaches about how they want to give wrestlers chances to succeed, yet they have a title that represents weight limits making my chances of winning the World Heavyweight title alot slimmer then before. He says that it doesn't have to be like that and attacking the World Champion along with the JBW owner and President was a way of showing that I have what it takes to become a World Champion. He says that if JBW doesn't hire him, then he can always go to a "different" organization. The crowd boos while IPITB smirks alittle. IPITB says that JBW picked Snair up from a nowhere indy organization and showcased his talent in JBW but he spit in WWTNA and Brown One's face. IPITB says that now only is he the stupidest man on earth but he is going to get his ass kicked right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnhmwUCv1vg&feature=related
Stinger187 comes out!!! He has a mic and tells them to wait just a minute. He says that he is not about to stand here and listen to two guys bickering over getting it with a "stick". He says that he has a World Title match against IPITB and the fact that IPITB is paying so much attention to Snair then his opponent at Blood Harvest isn't too bright. He says that if anyone has a bone to pick with Snair its him! He says that IPITB isn't the only person that got a booboo from the metal bat Snair carries around. He says tonight, right now, he is going to get his payback!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02s5WSNpsSY
Brown One is here!!! Well, it doesn't look like he is happy at all. Brown One says that all three of you just stop it!!! He says that there will be no damn fighting on the start of the show!! He says that he has some issues to address like the person in the ring, Snair. He says that although Snair is fired, he isn't letting him get off that easy. He says that since Snair wants his job back with JBW, then he is gonna have to fight for it tonight! Its going to be IPTB vs Snair in a Ladder match! Brown One says that Snair's JBW contract will be hanging down and If Snair can successfully get his contract sited above the ring, then Snair is back with JBW but if IPITB gets the contract, Snair is fired from JBW, FOREVER! IPITB looks happy while Snair is scared out of his mind but accepts to the match anyway. Brown One tells Stinger187 to get in the ring because his match with wallyman is next. He tells IPITB to come to his office now. Wonder whats that about....

Match 1: Stinger187 vs Warfare TV Champion Wallyman

Wallyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvO5UwHa58I
Wallyman comes out with Stinger187 already in the ring. The bell rings and the match gets under way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiyid28fshM
This match was for Stinger187 to prove that he should be #1 Contender and he did just that.

IPITB and Brown One is backstage and Brown One is just yelling at IPITB. Brown One says that IPITB inviting Snair after Brown One just fired him last week was unacceptable. He says that IPITB needs to check with him before he does things like that. He also says that trying to start off Warfare with a petty fight was unnecessary and that he is the face of JBW at the moment so he needs to act like it. IPITB says sorry and that he won't do it again. Brown One accepts the apology and they both shake hands.

Match 2: Heelturn vs thedag

Heelturn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVV9JsMyGOg&feature=player_embedded
Heelturn comes out to the ring with his Tag Team partner VKM who doesn't really look in good shape ecspecial with the street fight he had with xStraightxEdgexSaviorx but he is still here tonight to support his tag partner in the match.

thedag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQrJuhRfDRM
Well...... thedag comes out(again no point intended) blowing kisses to the fans while trying to hold thejman's hand but thejman93 pushes him and tells him to stop and get in the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWwkbArcWjw&playnext=1&list=PLA1250B98E86A64BF
thedag with the help from thejman93 wins this one. They have momentum on there side tonight

The Ego Trip runs The Arisocrats out of the ring. A pissed off VKM picks up the mic. "It seems that team they call the Aristocrats hasn't given us a title shot yet. I can only think of two reasons why they haven't. Either their deaf or we scared them so bad out of that ring last week and this week that they hightailed it to that god forsaken place called Gay Street. We suggest that the vagitarians bring their asses out here now and grow a set and accept the match or we come backstage and beat their asses out of their boots and make them accept. Either way we win and the Aristocrats lose. And just like that, EgoTrip has spoken." thejman93 asks for a mic and gets it. He says "This tag team, due to my partner's flamboiance, may seem vulnerable and mybe even beatable but I assure you that you will have to go through me to beat The Aristocrats! VKM! Heelturn! You go through The Arisocrats for the Tag Team titles this Sunday at Blood Harvest and don't you forget that!" Looks like we got a match added to Blood Harvest!

Snair is backstage getting ready for his match and he says that tonight, he will win back his spot here in JBW and will hurt the Warfare World Champion in the process!

We also see JBW rookie Massdinero as he gets ready for his match up next. He says that he is from the grimey streets of West London, rises a new face for the masses to embrace as one of their own. His name is.... MassDinero! He says that he worked hard in life, having a rough childhood, living in a rough Neighborhood. It motivates him to succeed. He says that tonight, he looks to rip though his opponent and continue on his winning streak!

Match 3: Massdinero vs The Grand Wizard.

The Grand Wizard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8DcwdeQgwI
The Grand Wizard comes to the ring with one goal in mind, to show Massdinero's place in JBW being a rookie.

Massdinero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8dRQQSovGI
JBW rookie Massdinero comes out to the ring and he says that he is going to rip though his opponent. Will he do just that? Lets find out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKB5f8N9GGM
Another impressive victory by Massdinero! He is undefeated and is looking to be rising up here in JBW/Warfare!

Wait what the hell? Trips88 just comes out and attacks Massdinero out of nowhere! He is beating him down to the canvas! Trips88 DDT's him and Massdinero looks to be out. Tripss88 leaves the ring with a smile on his face. I cannot believe he is happy with what he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQijUfJxPx8&feature=related
SilverCena's JBW promo. Can't wait to see him every Saturday Nights on Mayhem!

WWTNA Mark
03-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Match 4: The Golddiggers vs Silverlace and Silverdust

The Golddiggers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related
The Golddiggers come out and they say that they should be the true #1 Contenders instead of The Ego Trip. Tonight is the night they prove it in the ring.

Silverlace and Silverdust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpzMRSVgwnc
Silverlace and Silverdust makes there way to the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnzESYTArFs&feature=relmfu
The Golddiggers win this one. They are proven that they are the next team to go after the Tag Team titles.

Hype up to Blood Harvest. This Sunday March 13, Blood Harvest will be interesting...... 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_nImUzRv0w
Suddenly, What the hell?!? Former MMA fighter and crazy SOB ZEUS APOLLO is here!!! He is coming to the ring!!! The crowd boos him too!!! He pics up a mic and talk. He says that JBW is lucky to have Zeus Apollo into there organization. He says that he is the chosen one, the man behind all human beings, the son of Hercules, and new savior of the modern world. He says that he was made to be the chosen one on JBW and starting next week, the son of Hercules will test his skills in JBW that is if they can handle such magnificent skills that he has. He says that he's a man of few words, and lets his actions do the talking. His strength is limitless... He is relentless... he is Zeus Apollo! He drops the mic and leaves the ring.

Backstage, IPITB is getting ready for his match but Stinger187 shows up and they stand face to face. Stinger187 says that good luck tonight. IPITB says that he doesn't need luck, tonight he is ending Snair's career in JBW right now.

Final match: IPITB vs Snair in a ladder match. If Snair loses, he is gone from JBW.

IPITB
Warfare World Champion IPITB comes out to the ring and is all business. He has the chance to get rid of Snair from JBW forever.

Snair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ktpyM_yGRI
Snair makes his way to the ring in what could be his last JBW match but thats if he doesn't win the ladder match. If he wins, he stays in JBW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r7RDp1qSXI&playnext=1&list=PLA2504DCFFF718148
This match was brutal and Snair wins this one. Looks like he stays in JBW. Snair out-smarted IPITB and got him the win.

Snair still attacks on IPITB. Then he tries to get his Baseball bat and strike IPITB with it but Stinger187 comes out and runs Snair out of the ring and into the crowd. Snair has definately gotten in the minds of Stinger187 and IPITB.

SilverCena
03-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Good show but what the hell happened to my promo I pm'd you dawg?

WWTNA Mark
03-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Good show but what the hell happened to my promo I pm'd you dawg?

Thats for the next episode of Mayhem this week, don't worry dawg!;)

thedag
03-08-2011, 11:32 PM
very nice!

Snair
03-08-2011, 11:38 PM
This thing is getting better & better!

samoan619
03-08-2011, 11:45 PM
another great episode, this is why i say we're the greatest e-fed to ever exist

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-09-2011, 12:42 AM
This thing is getting better & better!

You've got one hell of an awesome theme Snair. I was thinking about changing mine to your theme before I knew you had it. Nice choice nevertheless.

Kashdinero
03-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Another great show boss... Shame I'm gonna have to kick Trips88's arse again!

Also, 1 or 2? I say 1, but in no way-shape-or-form do I fear 2!

The Brown One
03-09-2011, 12:59 AM
As a fan, not the president: WWTNA Mark I'm glad that you incorporated more matches into the show. Its more work, but it makes for an even better show! I'm really enjoying the undefeated streak of the rookie MassDinero right now. IMO though, the most entertaining thing right now in JBW are the developments that we see with Snair. thedag was also impressive..in a weird way. Blood Harvest looks to have good hype, and I hope viewers will watch it.

Snair
03-09-2011, 01:37 AM
You've got one hell of an awesome theme Snair. I was thinking about changing mine to your theme before I knew you had it. Nice choice nevertheless.

All i can say is courtesy of WWTNA mark.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-09-2011, 02:17 AM
All i can say is courtesy of WWTNA mark.

It's a cool theme for a heel faction imo. It's also just a kickass song to listen too and it fits almost any heel perfectly.

Great show btw WWTNA. During the Snair/IPITB/Stinger187, was I the only one who nearly found himself chanting "triple threat! triple threat!"?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-09-2011, 02:33 AM
SIlverCena and KashDinero, I sent you guys a PM.

samoan619
03-09-2011, 07:32 AM
Actually a rapping tag team would be pretty dope, Massdinero and Silvercena, one representing each brand of JBW, but as a tag team they can be on both shows.. Now that i think about it, it could definitely work, what would you guys call yourselves?

Stinger187
03-09-2011, 10:34 AM
That was an AWESOME show!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-09-2011, 10:39 AM
That was an AWESOME show!

^---I agree with you.

thejman93
03-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Great job man

The Brown One
03-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Actually a rapping tag team would be pretty dope, Massdinero and Silvercena, one representing each brand of JBW, but as a tag team they can be on both shows.. Now that i think about it, it could definitely work, what would you guys call yourselves?

Rapper vs Rapper sounds better to me. Just an opinion though.

SilverCena
03-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Rapper vs Rapper sounds better to me. Just an opinion though.

TBO, you can be my beat box! I want you to drop some mad beats for my dope lyrics and tight style. Ya hear? We gonna turn this place inside out boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-09-2011, 03:33 PM
JBW is getting weirder with each passing hour.

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 03:35 PM
JBW is getting weirder with each passing hour.

Thats what makes it fun. At least we show personally then EWNCW! :P

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-09-2011, 03:39 PM
IPEEINTHESHOWER thought your show was a bunch of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR9ee_rixO0

muuuuuhahahahahahaha

U MAD???

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 03:41 PM
IPEEINTHESHOWER thought your show was a bunch of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR9ee_rixO0

muuuuuhahahahahahaha

U MAD???

Thats not what the comments think! :p JBW is the future!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Hey WWTNA Mark, when is Blood Harvest gonna kick off again? I know you've said it a bunch of times already, but it must have slipped my mind.

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Hey WWTNA Mark, when is Blood Harvest gonna kick off again? I know you've said it a bunch of times already, but it must have slipped my mind.

This Sunday, March 13th.

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 04:12 PM
I am here to show respect. That was a mighty fine read WWTNA, great job!

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 04:13 PM
originally Posted by The "past" Kevin Matthews

yeah TJ should start planting the seeds and tease a second show to compete with the other clowns on tomorrow's show

"ROFL! This guy is trying to persuade TJ to make another show to "try" and compete with Mayhem. Really? Stop trying to copy our ideas for making another brand. You can be more original then that but then again, EWNCW isn't orginal. :p"

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 04:14 PM
I am here to show respect. That was a mighty fine read WWTNA, great job!

Thanks man. Even though I trash EWNCW just for fun, I still respect your guy's shows.

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 05:17 PM
thekevinbrand sucks with suggesting ideas. Come up with your own shit.:p

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 05:25 PM
The Sleeper

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/th_sp-studio6.jpg?t=1299709314
The man behind the mask

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/th_sp-studio5-1.jpg?t=1299709314
The man in the mask

Hes coming soon to JBW and when he does, he'll be ready to mask on!!!

HeelTurn
03-09-2011, 06:54 PM
Good show, although I lost my match, those tag titles are coming to The Ego Trip at Blood Harvest.

samoan619
03-09-2011, 07:01 PM
Psycho Siaki Promo:
Saturday Night Mayhem is falling upon us.. The tournament of glory, the countdown to Blood Harvest, The Mayhem World Heavyweight Championship.. My destiny is in my own hands come Saturday night... Iron Ape, we'll see what happens when a gorilla fights a lion.. A battle amongst kings, to decide who will be etched in history forever as the First!!! Mayhem!!! World Heavyweight Champion.. I choose my own destiny, I know what is mine, and the time has come to seize the day.. Blood Shed, Blood Lust, Blood Harvest, three simples terms that brings the birth of a new era... Blood was shed last weekend when I faced the Boogeyman.. When the Iron Ape's time comes, you will see the Bloodlust.. Blood Shed, Blood Lust, Blood Harvest.. Three plagues that foretell my reign as the most Athletic!! Agressive!! Superstar, to ever be your world champion......

jhorton1215
03-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Interesting... I like where my character's direction could be headed :P

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Interesting... I like where my character's direction could be headed :P

Feel free to PM me about ideas for your character.

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 09:56 PM
WWTNA's response to Every Wrestler Needs Cocks W henever

"I find it funny that people are calling my organization with foolish names like Justin Bieber Wrestling. JBW has real talent, real wrestling, and real competition. I wonder if if the EWNCW boys are going to call us Justin Bieber Wrestling when Blood Harvest is kicking No Nuts No Glory's ass this Sunday, march 13th! :p"

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-09-2011, 10:50 PM

"I find it funny that people are calling my organization with foolish names like Justin Bieber Wrestling. JBW has real talent, real wrestling, and real competition. I wonder if if the EWNCW boys are going to call us Justin Bieber Wrestling when Blood Harvest is kicking No Nuts No Glory's ass this Sunday, march 13th! :p"

Funny thing about that, if everyone plays fair (and that means the boys on our side too) and doesn't click the thread like 30 times, I'd like to actually keep track of how many views each ppv gets and compare them to one another. All both sides need to do is tell me when their ppv is set to kick off, and I'll keep track of how many views each thread gets. Kinda like a ratings system. Sound cool to anyone?

SilverCena
03-09-2011, 10:57 PM
You really think fools can lay off the clickety-clackety?

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 11:13 PM
Funny thing about that, if everyone plays fair (and that means the boys on our side too) and doesn't click the thread like 30 times, I'd like to actually keep track of how many views each ppv gets and compare them to one another. All both sides need to do is tell me when their ppv is set to kick off, and I'll keep track of how many views each thread gets. Kinda like a ratings system. Sound cool to anyone?

Sounds fine by me!

The Brown One
03-09-2011, 11:18 PM
TBO, you can be my beat box! I want you to drop some mad beats for my dope lyrics and tight style. Ya hear? We gonna turn this place inside out boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I'm not a big fan of rap, but do enjoy freestyling battles! I say go for it, if your'e gonna blow the roof off with your rhymes :D

Psycho Siaki Promo:
Saturday Night Mayhem is falling upon us.. The tournament of glory, the countdown to Blood Harvest, The Mayhem World Heavyweight Championship.. My destiny is in my own hands come Saturday night... Iron Ape, we'll see what happens when a gorilla fights a lion.. A battle amongst kings, to decide who will be etched in history forever as the First!!! Mayhem!!! World Heavyweight Champion.. I choose my own destiny, I know what is mine, and the time has come to seize the day.. Blood Shed, Blood Lust, Blood Harvest, three simples terms that brings the birth of a new era... Blood was shed last weekend when I faced the Boogeyman.. When the Iron Ape's time comes, you will see the Bloodlust.. Blood Shed, Blood Lust, Blood Harvest.. Three plagues that foretell my reign as the most Athletic!! Agressive!! Superstar, to ever touch the squared circle, and to be your world champion......

Now that is an awesome promo.

Why don't we just call our promotion what it truly is? Just the Best Wrestling!

This sounds a bit bias to me, because there might be some people that are only out to support their own company, so they could click as many times as they wanted to give their promotion views.

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Brown One is a genius! This is Just the Best Wrestling, the real deal!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-09-2011, 11:23 PM
This sounds a bit bias to me, because there might be some people that are only out to support their own company, so they could click as many times as they wanted to give their promotion views.

Like I said, if everyone played fair on both sides it would work, but I'm not sure if people would be willing to do that. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it then and just done it anyway.

SilverCena
03-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Like I said, if everyone played fair on both sides it would work, but I'm not sure if people would be willing to do that. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it then and just done it anyway.

That's what I meant by clickety-clack. Your right, now that peeps know about it, they gonna end up with sprained fingers!

----Did you tally up votes about me and MassDinero yet? Whatever it is, is going to be off the hook boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 11:37 PM
That's what I meant by clickety-clack. Your right, now that peeps know about it, they gonna end up with sprained fingers!

----Did you tally up votes about me and MassDinero yet? Whatever it is, is going to be off the hook boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

You better worry about Scottland because he is coming fa you boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-09-2011, 11:48 PM

Yeah I'd just have to go off the honor system now, but I think foul play will ensue this Sunday. Btw, you should check your PMs

WWTNA Mark
03-09-2011, 11:59 PM
Yeah I'd just have to go off the honor system now, but I think foul play will ensue this Sunday. Btw, you should check your PMs

What if we just post a poll saying whose show was the best?

SilverCena
03-10-2011, 12:07 AM

I checked and it sounds dope! If MassD is cool with it, drop a note to WWTNA and let it roll baby!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-10-2011, 12:10 AM

Oh come on man, you know for a fact that every single one of EWNCW people would vote for EWNCW and every single one of JBW people would vote for JBW. I'd love for that to happen if people weren't naturally biased, but sadly, they are.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-10-2011, 12:11 AM
I checked and it sounds dope! If MassD is cool with it, drop a note to WWTNA and let it roll baby!

MassDinero thinks it's tight as well. WWTNA, imma be sending you a PM shortly.

WWTNA Mark
03-10-2011, 12:12 AM
Oh come on man, you know for a fact that every single one of EWNCW people would vote for EWNCW and every single one of JBW people would vote for JBW. I'd love for that to happen if people weren't naturally biased, but sadly, they are.

True, I don't know how we are going to do this then.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-10-2011, 12:26 AM
True, I don't know how we are going to do this then.

I mean, I could give it a shot and see what happens, but it'd almost be like watching a movie when you already know the ending. It can still be fun to do, but it almost defeats the purpose of doing it. How about this though, I add in a clause that says you can only vote if you give a detailed reason as to why you voted the way you did. Btw, I did end up sending you that PM.

WWTNA Mark
03-10-2011, 12:28 AM
I mean, I could give it a shot and see what happens, but it'd almost be like watching a movie when you already know the ending. It can still be fun to do, but it almost defeats the purpose of doing it. How about this though, I add in a clause that says you can only vote if you give a detailed reason as to why you voted the way you did. Btw, I did end up sending you that PM.

Yeah, that sounds pretty fair. And thanks for tha PM! I'm definitely going to work on that!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Imma def do that then.

The Brown One
03-10-2011, 01:15 AM

In addition to people from their own respective promotions voting for their own company, I'd like to add that some might try to influence others to voting for their promotion, such as fans that are casual viewers of the product.

samoan619
03-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Now that is an awesome promo.

much appreciated my friend

Manabu
03-10-2011, 09:45 AM
just throwing something in, though the voting seems like a good idea what can be justified as a good reason? plus it'll come down to how both the bookers feel about the reasons

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-10-2011, 02:21 PM
I think the whole voting thing should be left alone. People would only vote for their own Feds even if it sucked to them. Also, like TBO said, they would even ease people who are not average readers to vote for their Fed in order to grasp an upper-hand an boost their ego. The link I posted below is the perfect example of such. XD

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4904-March-13th-EWNCW-vs.-JBW-who-will-produce-the-best-show

Rich Cranium
03-10-2011, 02:29 PM
I think the whole voting thing should be left alone. People would only vote for their own Feds even if it sucked to them. Also, like TBO said, they would even ease people who are not average readers to vote for their Fed in order to grasp an upper-hand an boost their ego. The link I posted below is the perfect example of such. XD

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4904-March-13th-EWNCW-vs.-JBW-who-will-produce-the-best-show

As a contributor to that thread, I concur!

Kashdinero
03-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Psycho Siaki Promo:
Saturday Night Mayhem is falling upon us.. The tournament of glory, the countdown to Blood Harvest, The Mayhem World Heavyweight Championship.. My destiny is in my own hands come Saturday night... Iron Ape, we'll see what happens when a gorilla fights a lion.. A battle amongst kings, to decide who will be etched in history forever as the First!!! Mayhem!!! World Heavyweight Champion.. I choose my own destiny, I know what is mine, and the time has come to seize the day.. Blood Shed, Blood Lust, Blood Harvest, three simples terms that brings the birth of a new era... Blood was shed last weekend when I faced the Boogeyman.. When the Iron Ape's time comes, you will see the Bloodlust.. Blood Shed, Blood Lust, Blood Harvest.. Three plagues that foretell my reign as the most Athletic!! Agressive!! Superstar, to ever be your world champion......

Nice! That's one fine promo!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Psycho Siaki Promo:

That was intense.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Alright so I decided that I'm just gonna axe the whole idea about voting and keeping track of the views. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ppv. I would have loved to do something like that but it's not gonna solve anything. If everyone was honest and fair, then sure, but it aint gonna happen and everyone knows that.

WWTNA Mark
03-10-2011, 05:17 PM
I know people already heard this from another thread but it is important and it goes for all feds: "I know most of you post your promos in this thread but I need it to be PM'd to me for the show. Posting your promos defeats the purpose of having a promo in the first place since everyone knows what your going to say. I'm not asking for much, I just need the promos and important things to be PM'd to me. If you can't PM me due to lack of storage place in my inbox, then let me know to clear my inbox on my profile vistor message board and i'll do it so you can PM imortant stuff to me. Thanks.;)"

samoan619
03-10-2011, 08:36 PM
TBO, Kashdinero and TheDevilsAdvocate, I really appreciate you guys taking the time to read it and for the feedback..
WWTNA Mark, I will be pming you promos from now on.. But what about off-show shoots, are we allowed to post those?

WWTNA Mark
03-10-2011, 08:41 PM
TBO, Kashdinero and TheDevilsAdvocate, I really appreciate you guys taking the time to read it and for the feedback..
WWTNA Mark, I will be pming you promos from now on.. But what about off-show shoots, are we allowed to post those?

Oh yeah, of course. You can do like hype promos or taking shots at anybody in JBW but I need the real promos that you want to incorporate in the show to be PM'd. Thats pretty much it.

WWTNA Mark
03-10-2011, 08:51 PM
I must admit, EWNCW is getting stronger. I definitely got to put on a great show at Blood Harvest!

Tommy Thunder
03-10-2011, 09:09 PM
I must admit, EWNCW is getting stronger. I definitely got to put on a great show at Blood Harvest!

Appreciated!! Look forward to see what you cook up for Blood Harvest!!

Rich Cranium
03-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Appreciated!! Look forward to see what you cook up for Blood Harvest!!

This. I agree and isn't this better instead of the bickering back and forth?

Tommy Thunder
03-10-2011, 09:16 PM

Totally. If both feds support each other rather than bicker, the content from both sides will be better I'm sure.

The Brown One
03-10-2011, 09:18 PM

Mate a quarter of the last EWNCW show was just that. I want to see matches dammit, not 2 companies slinging shit at each other!

Tommy Thunder
03-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Mate a quarter of the last EWNCW show was just that. I want to see matches dammit, not 2 companies slinging shit at each other!

The bickering I was referring to was the stuff guys were slinging between them on both forums and the promos guys were cutting on each other outside the shows. I'm all for doing it within the shows.

WWTNA Mark
03-10-2011, 11:38 PM
This Sunday!!! Blood Harvest!!! March 13th!!! 2.........

Kashdinero
03-11-2011, 02:50 AM
I can't believe I got beat down
By this Micky Mouse cheap clown
To the succulent sweet sound
of my Plan-B theme song!
But I won't let my peeps down
MassDinero will rebound
To flame throw the heat down
And fireball this weak mong!

I'm gonna crush this little pikey
Smack him out of his Nikes
You all know it ain't likely
He'll ever be great like me
I'm too nasty and mighty
I'll drink his blood like iced tea
Right in front of his wifey
For thinking he can fight me!

So listen up Trips88
It's ok, you can hate me mate
But there's no way in the world a little girl like you
can stop Mass from being the top Baby-Face!

You can try to end my winning streak
But if I see you in the street
There will only be one of us
Still standing here grinning teeth! ;)

The Brown One
03-11-2011, 04:01 AM
of my Plan-B theme song!
MassDinero will rebound

I'm too nasty and mighty

So listen up Trips88

That was a good rap fella.

Kashdinero
03-11-2011, 05:37 AM
That was a good rap fella.

Thank you Mr President!

If I'm not too careful I might start enjoying this! :)

PandaMassacre
03-11-2011, 05:51 AM
of my Plan-B theme song!
MassDinero will rebound

I'm too nasty and mighty

So listen up Trips88

Wickitity, Wickitity, FRESH!!!! ;p *Nerdy pose*

SilverCena
03-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Not a promo but a campaign.

Mass, have fun with Trips88 while I handle Mr. Scottland
Don't know if were parnters, if not, I wont be shakin your damn hand
we can either blow this up real tight or battle like thugs
let the JBW choose cause this sh* is startin to bug
me out, but if we team, suckas be beggin for a countout
with their heads on the canvas, as I make they ass tap out
SilverCena plus MassDinero is SilverMass, a tag team duo
let your votes be heard cause we are your numero uno
Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Kashdinero
03-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Not a promo but a campaign.

Mass, have fun with Trips88 while I handle Mr. Scottland
Don't know if were parnters, if not, I wont be shakin your damn hand
we can either blow this up real tight or battle like thugs
let the JBW choose cause this sh* is startin to bug
me out, but if we team, suckas be beggin for a countout
with their heads on the canvas, as I make they ass tap out
SilverCena plus MassDinero is SilverMass, a tag team duo
let your votes be heard cause we are your numero uno
Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

This ones in the hands of the boss! But I like this fool!!!! Believe dat playa!!! LoooooooooooooL!!!!! ;)

samoan619
03-11-2011, 02:57 PM
SilverMass, sounds like future tag champs to me

rko619
03-11-2011, 03:40 PM
wow can i join this n be heel

WWTNA Mark
03-11-2011, 03:43 PM
wow can i join this n be heel

Sure! Just PM me about the type of gimmick, finisher, and entrance theme you want for your wrestler and i'll get be sure to get back to you. :)

WWTNA Mark
03-11-2011, 03:45 PM
We got alot of new comers on JBW. This is great!!!;)

thejman93
03-11-2011, 04:16 PM
SilverMass, sounds like future tag champs to me

Bring it bitch! :D

SilverCena
03-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Bring it bitch! :D

You got it dawg, SilverMass is gonna destroy you and the shag!

The Brown One
03-11-2011, 04:39 PM
We got alot of new comers on JBW. This is great!!!;)

Make sure you make them feel welcome. Don't "job" them out like some people have said that this company does. You know.

WWTNA Mark
03-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Make sure you make them feel welcome. Don't "job" them out like some people have said that this company does. You know.

Well I did book Massdinero, Zeus Apollo, and building the hype of The Sleeper debuting so I won't make him nor anybody a jobber. I'm not saying that everyone wins a match but everybody will have there fair share of feuds.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Well I did book Massdinero, Zeus Apollo, and building the hype of The Sleeper debuting so I won't make him nor anybody a jobber. I'm not saying that everyone wins a match but everybody will have there fair share of feuds.

Don't worry WWTNA, your booking has been totally fair so far and I'm sure it will be in the future.

The Brown One
03-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Don't worry WWTNA, your booking has been totally fair so far and I'm sure it will be in the future.

This is true. I don't see why that guy was fussing over nothing.

WWTNA Mark
03-11-2011, 05:28 PM
This is true. I don't see why that guy was fussing over nothing.

IDK either. He could've told me that he didn't want to be booked into a tag team. I would've been more then happy on getting his input and say so.

Kashdinero
03-11-2011, 06:36 PM
IDK either. He could've told me that he didn't want to be booked into a tag team. I would've been more then happy on getting his input and say so.

Who was fussing?

WWTNA Mark
03-11-2011, 06:37 PM
who was fussing?

thekevinbrand.

WWTNA Mark
03-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Absolutely Perfect!

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/sp-studio7.jpg?t=1299888507

A veteran coming to JBW! A tough SOB coming soon!!!!!

The Brown One
03-12-2011, 06:58 AM
This is the president of JBW: Just the Best Wrestling, reminding you that our first PPV will be tomorrow(March 13th)-Blood Harvest! We hope you enjoy the show :D

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 09:22 AM
This is the president of JBW: Just the Best Wrestling, reminding you that our first PPV will be tomorrow(March 13th)-Blood Harvest! We hope you enjoy the show :D

Hell yea! I cannot wait for tomorrow! Its going to be the start of something new!! Blood Harvest will change the dynamic of JBW!!! :)

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Its Saturday Night which only means one thing, Saturday Night Mayhem!!! With Blood Harvest right around the corner and alot of newcomers in JBW arriving. who will fight for there spot on Blood Harvest?

yes_i_am & The_Crippler vs Tom George & SevenCagedTigers

Samuel Steen vs steveorton

The tournament to face off for the vacant Mayhem World Title continues and we will see who advance to the finals at Blood Harvest tonight on Mayhem! Don't miss it!
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/8-Team-Single-Elimination-1.gif?t=1299388098

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Its just in!!! Look at EWNCW's new logo for there PPV No Nuts No Glory tomorrow!!!;)

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/2963785_f520-1.gif?t=1299949009

Rich Cranium
03-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Its just in!!! Look at EWNCW's new logo for there PPV No Nuts No Glory tomorrow!!!;)

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/2963785_f520-1.gif?t=1299949009

You are the guest of honor! ;)

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 12:08 PM
You are the guest of honor! ;)

Touche! But i'll be back for the final knockout.......... :)

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Looks like I stuck a nerve with The "past" Kevin Mathews,

WWTNA Mark just can't seem to understand the phrase we're done bashing each other, it just can't go through his hillbilly mind...hope you harvest some good shit tomorrow...

Its just in!!! The main event will be Rich Cranium, Kevin Mathews, Tommy Thunder, and Tai Night in this type of match at No Nuts No Glory!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqckw0BRdjo

Rich Cranium
03-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Its just in!!! at No Nuts No Glory, I will be massaging the men prior to their ring entrance!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What???????????????????

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2011, 01:18 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2s76rkz.jpg

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 01:19 PM
What???????????????????

Touche again the Rich one! :)

THEKEVINBRAND
03-12-2011, 01:20 PM
What???????????????????

lol i think he admitted he was gay

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 01:24 PM
lol i think i'm gay which I am!!! I love boys!!! I love every guy on this earth!!! :)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvtrQtb8llbnSbv-AIa8mKnosL54mvjCO78kCfdeWx7xSSifWr&t=1

I love him!^

I know you do buddy. Keep your fetish with guys to yourself bro.

Rich Cranium
03-12-2011, 01:29 PM
- RC leaves this alone and instead concentrates on the PPV! -

THEKEVINBRAND
03-12-2011, 01:33 PM
- RC leaves this alone and instead concentrates on the PPV! -

*follows RC out of the WalMart parking lot to also focus on the PPV*

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 01:37 PM
*follows RC out of the WalMart parking lot to also focus on the PPV*

*Shoots a missile at the EWNCW production truck *

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2011, 01:50 PM
*Shoots a missile at the EWNCW production truck *

I take it that JBW is going for that whole WSX approach.

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 01:55 PM
I take it that JBW is going for that whole WSX approach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAA_VF2ZK74

MattElder
03-12-2011, 02:17 PM
How much Man Love goes on here? you going for an all male X-rated company?

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 02:20 PM
How much Man Love goes on here? you going for an all male X-rated company?

Thats actually your company bro. You can go to your fed now.

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 02:24 PM
MattEdler

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fObSStlFSGg/TCqekTnFbPI/AAAAAAAAEWc/epGgALk3128/s1600/middle_finger.jpg

MattElder
03-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Thats actually you company bro. You can go to your fed now.

Not my fed dude its The fed

MattElder
03-12-2011, 02:32 PM
http://http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3165/2414207204_39358aae4a_o.jpg&imgrefurl=http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/2008/04/monday-afternoon-man-love.html&usg=__AMrQ9aJi9mhai0SwbxDT68GznYI=&h=335&w=384&sz=21&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=mH1o5v7-_lfxMM:&tbnh=131&tbnw=152&ei=_8l7Tc2TDoLOhAeB1_H0Bg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dman%2Blove%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3D N%26rlz%3D1G1ACEW_ENUK423%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D566 %26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=122&vpy=103&dur=1077&hovh=210&hovw=240&tx=105&ty=104&oei=_8l7Tc2TDoLOhAeB1_H0Bg&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 02:33 PM
http://http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3165/2414207204_39358aae4a_o.jpg&imgrefurl=http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/2008/04/monday-afternoon-man-love.html&usg=__AMrQ9aJi9mhai0SwbxDT68GznYI=&h=335&w=384&sz=21&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=mH1o5v7-_lfxMM:&tbnh=131&tbnw=152&ei=_8l7Tc2TDoLOhAeB1_H0Bg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dman%2Blove%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3D N%26rlz%3D1G1ACEW_ENUK423%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D566 %26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=122&vpy=103&dur=1077&hovh=210&hovw=240&tx=105&ty=104&oei=_8l7Tc2TDoLOhAeB1_H0Bg&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

http://files.sharenator.com/Cat_fail_Fail-s446x354-10288-580.jpg

MattElder
03-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Let me present the JBW PPV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwRQPuN3N2A

Rich Cranium
03-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Guys, look at how much energy could and should be used at your respective shows. Take the high road!

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 02:42 PM
The above is a fail.... lmao!!!!!

Everyone makes mistakes!!!;)

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 02:45 PM
EWNCW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw7vW_6DarE

MattElder
03-12-2011, 02:49 PM
It all adds to the fun. or as this got all serious in my absense

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 02:50 PM

Well you can still do it on seperate feds. Each to there own.

MattElder
03-12-2011, 02:52 PM
each to there own doesnt work! everybody likes competition which is why i think its great theres 2 promos going off

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 02:55 PM
each to there own doesnt work! everybody likes competition which is why i think its great theres 2 promos going off

Well take shots at your own fed.

MattElder
03-12-2011, 02:57 PM
why would anybody do that?

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 02:58 PM
why would anybody do that?

I meant to say in your own fed. Taking shot in the other fed's thread makes you look bad but thats just an opinion. Don't want my advice, fine but its part of the fed rules.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2011, 03:06 PM
I compliment both. Some times with sarcasm.

MattElder
03-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Noth need complimenting its awesome whats being done but taking shots at others feds/ teams or whatever is what makes it all the more fun.... but again its great the effort that goes into both feds

Kashdinero
03-12-2011, 03:25 PM
~random rhyme for those who forgot about Mass~

Ladies sing "MassDinero
Save the day come be my hero
Don't be like those other zero's
Talking shit in to my ear hole
Those others have left me tearful
So nowadays I play careful
But there's something I find special
About you that I just must tell you"

~nothing offensive, not promoting anything, just throwing it out there~

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Its Saturday Night which only means one thing, Saturday Night Mayhem!!!

[B]Samuel Steen vs steveorton

This is me isn't it?

SilverCena
03-12-2011, 04:09 PM
And dont 4get SilverCena
the rapping hyena
as dope as they come
don't worry, your welcome

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-12-2011, 04:47 PM
**SES not in character**

Your Philosophies mean squat to me
Their possibly hypocrisies
I'm not a B, I'm not a C
But I am the man you got to see
And your girl, she got the hots for me
She gives me wood, mahogany
But I aint with monogamy
There's no stoppin me or blockin me
I'm like Haloti Ngata, G
But you not a G
Your not my friend, and your not my man
I have your man's inside a van
Duct-tape his hands and rape his clan
Aint nobody here to save you man
Stop hatin man, you need to chill
Take your little f****n pill
Sit there silent, calm, and still
Cuz when the Savior's spittin real
You mother****er's know the deal.

Ya Digg?

The Brown One
03-12-2011, 04:51 PM
**SES not in character**

I'm not a B, I'm not a C
But I aint with monogamy
I'm like Haloti Ngata, G
But you not a G

Ya Digg?

WTF you can rap now??

Bodom put a rule on the e-fed. If your'e gonna talk shit on the other company, then do it on your own thread. If your'e responding to the other company talking shit, you respond-on your thread. Understand?

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Cleared some space in my inbox.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-12-2011, 04:59 PM
WTF you can rap now??

Lol my character can't but I can a little.

The Brown One
03-12-2011, 05:14 PM
**SES not in character**

I'm not a B, I'm not a C
But I aint with monogamy
I'm like Haloti Ngata, G
But you not a G

Ya Digg?

I thought your character Samson was like Mordecai or something?

HeelTurn
03-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Shouldnt we be advertising the match ups for tommorows PPV

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Shouldnt we be advertising the match ups for tommorows PPV

I'm going to do it tonight when Mayhem is over.

Kashdinero
03-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Not bad bro. Not bad at all.

~Puts thumbs up~

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-12-2011, 05:24 PM
I thought your character Samson was like Mordecai or something?

He is. The rap was me not in character.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Not bad bro. Not bad at all.

~Puts thumbs up~

Thanks. That's the best I got though lol.

MattElder
03-12-2011, 05:31 PM
lovin the lyrics check out

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?5114-EWN-Raps

see if we can have a bit of fun up in here

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 05:33 PM
lovin the lyrics check out

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?5114-EWN-Raps

see if we can have a bit of fun up in here

Massdinero, SilverCena, get dis fool!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2011, 05:39 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2vcxcax.jpg
By the time Friday gets here this place will have already broken a thousand posts.

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 05:44 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2vcxcax.jpg
By the time Friday gets here this place will have already broken a thousand posts.

http://www.tieracksblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/clapping-gif.gif

thejman93
03-12-2011, 06:43 PM
When's Mayhem?

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 06:45 PM
When's Mayhem?

8:00pm. :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2011, 06:50 PM
This is totally not what it looks like.

The Brown One
03-12-2011, 07:33 PM
WWTNA we need to hype up the matches for BH, seriously. Write the card, stipulations etc. Its gonna be one hell of a show!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Thanks for giving us your thoughts on the matter TheDevilsAdvocate.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2011, 07:43 PM

Congrats on getting a thousand posts my friend.

Kashdinero
03-12-2011, 08:18 PM

If you had have saved a dollar for every post you made you'd have had one these.

http://baseball91.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/1000-dollar-us-bill.jpg

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Congrats on getting a thousand posts my friend.

Oh wow I did didn't I? I knew it was coming up but I didn't realize how soon! Thanks for the compliment though, your getting fairly close yourself.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-12-2011, 08:20 PM
If you had have saved a dollar for every post you made you'd have had one these.

http://baseball91.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/1000-dollar-us-bill.jpg

Yeah, If only I had!!

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 09:08 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/MayhemLogo.png?t=1300498929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VszGRT9SaIQ
Mayhem kicks off with the pyros hitting and the fans chanting wildly! Blood Harvest is tomorrow night and we have a tournament to start so lets get this show under way!

Match 1: Shockmaster vs thedominator92

Shockmaster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lsTO33Mi7o
Shockmaster makes his way to the ring and he is ready to fight for his spot in the tournament!

thedominator92
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPMajv1O3b4&feature=fvsr
thedominator makes his way to the ring. The match gets started right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjStCSXkdt8
thedominator92 wins this one and he is advancing in the semi finals!

Mayhem hits to commercial.

Psycho Siaki is backstage getting ready for his match against Iron Ape. He says these very words, "Saturday Night Mayhem has fell upon us.. The tournament of glory, the countdown to Blood Harvest, The Mayhem World Heavyweight Championship.. My destiny is in my own hands come tonight... Iron Ape, we'll see what happens when a gorilla fights a lion.. A battle amongst kings, to decide who will be etched in history forever as the First!!! Mayhem!!! World Heavyweight Champion.. I choose my own destiny, I know what is mine, and the time has come to seize the day.. Blood Shed, Blood Lust, Blood Harvest, three simples terms that brings the birth of a new era... Blood was shed last weekend when I faced the Boogeyman.. When the Iron Ape's time comes tonight, you will see the Bloodlust.. Blood Shed, Blood Lust, Blood Harvest.. Three plagues that foretell my reign as the most Athletic!! Agressive!! Superstar, to ever be your world champion......"

Match 2: yes_i_am & The Crippler vs Tom George & SevenCagedTigers

yes_i_am & The Crippler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsPAyFWKTKg
yes_i_am & The Crippler make there way to the ring and there objective is to win this tag match. They lost to the Goldiggers last week on Mayhem so they need this win to show why they want the JBW Tag Team titles.

Tom George & SevenCagedTigers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0hlKwE8f8
Tom George and SevenCagedTigers make there way to the ring and they there lost the chance of getting a Tag Team title shot at Blood Harvest but if they can win this match, they'll move up the rankings and can become the #1 Contenders in the near future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24-0BeSmccs&feature=autoplay&list=PL55C61D1C30A3DCFC&index=30&playnext=2
Yes_i_Am and The Crippler wins this one and this is the victory they needed.

Iron Ape is backstage and he responds to the comments made by Psycho Siaki earlier tonight. He says that he is happy to be back from the knee injury and he is ready to go tonight. He says that if Siaki thinks he is going to become the first ever Mayhem World Champion at Blood Harvest, then he has another thing coming because tonight, he will beat Siaki and will advance all the way to the finals and will reach his destiny and thats becoming Mayhem Champion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6eqsXJSOec
Scottland comes out to the ring and has a mic in his hand. He gets in the ring with the Mayhem TV title he won last week against SilverCena. He starts to talk. He says that now that he is Mayhem TV Champion, he will do what he want when he wants to. He says that he says that he is that damn good to do so. He says that last week, he beat that wannbee rapper named SilverCena. He says that anybody could've beat that idiot which is why he wants real competition at Blood Harvest when he defends his precious title, that is if anybody is up for it. Scottland gets so cocky that he actually tells anybody who wants to face him at Blood Harvest to come out here right now..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rahR5pFZy_Y&feature=related
SilverCena is here! Looks like he wants another shot at the Mayhem TV title! SilverCena makes his way into the ring and picks up a mic. He says to cut the music because he is about to spit something to scottyboy. He says to check this out "Yo Scottland, I give you props,you got me at the last battle
but Im here to seek revenge and kick yo ASS just like sleeping cattle
I will drop you so quick you wont even see dis blizzard
you'll be shittin out teeth after you eat my shining wizard
and no, theres no face paint cause I aint the Great Muta
but mad respect to dat man cause hes a bad muthafooka
youll be talking to yoself, please beam me up Scotty
but youll be lookin like a fool like yo names Dibiase
and you aint got no Maryse you got a Bertha Faye
yo Ill use my DDT to get you out of that haze
so get yo ass to da ring and quit yo bitchin and cryin
cause Ill put you in da crossface better than Daniel Bryan
you tap out in a daze and I'll be declared da winner
and the crowd will pop cause they like a dope finisher
and Ill mow thru the roster and rise to the top
aint nobody dat can beat me cause im da cream of the crop!

Scottland looks pissed. He says that he doesn't know what the hell SilverCena said but he needs to get out of HIS ring. He says this is his time right now and he has already beat SilverCena so he will not face him again. SilverCena tells Scottland to hold on for a minute. He says that Scottland only won the Mayhem World Title because he cheated but its school since Scottland only wins like that. Scottland says that he never cheated and that he out smarted SilverCena which makes him rightfully so the Mayhem TV Champion and that since SilverCena thinks he can beat me, lets see at Blood Harvest! SilverCena smiles and tells him that he will see him at Blood Harvest dawgs and drops the mic. As soon as SilverCena walks out of the ring, Scottland elbows him right in the back of the head and talks pounding on him. Scottland tries to go for a triangle hold but SilverCena reverses it and starts beating on him but Scottland so close to the ropes, finds his way to escape out of the ring. These two will see eachother at Blood Harvest.

We see The Crippler and Yes_i_Am backstage and they are talking to eachother on how excited they are for JBW. Crippler says that it will be huge and that it will blow out that "other company". Yes_i_Am say that they are close to getting a shot at the Tag Team titles if they keep winning. All of a sudden, The Goldiggers from out of nowhere attacks The Crippler and Yes_i_Am leaving the team beaten down. The Golddiggers says that they aren't the only ones that wants the shot at the JBW Tag Team titles. They say after Blood Harvest whoever wins whether its The EGO Trips or The Arisocrats, TheGoldiggers which is us will be the next challegers for the new JBW Tag Team titles, not you ass clowns! The Goldiggers laugh while leaving.

Match 3: AngrySamoan vs El Gabo to advance in the tournament

AngrySamoan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u8gQMD2UGw
AngrySamoan makes his way to the ring looking mean, nasty, and ready to win the match!

El Gabo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MdemYS_9KU
El Gabo makes his way to the ring. The match gets started. Lets see who will advance in the tournament!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I_UAhjvbq8&NR=1
AngrySamoan wins and advances to the tournament. Thats it for the first round. Now we head into the semi finals!

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 09:13 PM
We see Scottland in Brown One's office and he says that he wants SilverCena at Blood Harvest in a NO DQ match and he demands it to happen. Brown One says since he wants it some much, then his wish is granted. Brown One says that next time, he better knock on his door next time or else. Scottland rolls his eyes and leaves Brown One's office.

Match 3 Iron Ape vs Psycho Siaki to advance in the semi finals

Iron Ape
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9gsRBsM4yw&playnext=1&list=PL5FDA345B00637FBA

Iron Ape makes his way to the ring and he feels that he is going to be the first Mayhem World Champion but only time will tell but now, he has to get through Psycho Siaki.

Psycho Siaki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6db6SIlSP2g&feature=player_embedded
Psycho Siaki makes his way to the ring and he is ready to win as he should be. The match gets started!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0U2lFQ67vE
Why did AngrySomoan interfere in the match costing Psycho Siaki the match? Now, it looks like Psycho Siaki is knocked out of the tournament and Iron Ape advances to the finals.

AngrySamoan starts to attack on Iron Ape now! Whats this guy's problem? He already advanced in the tournament! AngrySomoan gives Iron Ape a big boot and leaves the ring.

Blood Harvest hype! Blood Harvest is this Sunday March 13th! The first JBW PPV! You do not want to miss it!!!

Steveorton is backstage and he says that up next, he knows that Samuel Steen is pretty mean and tough but tonight, he doesn't mind beating some rat from Baltimore. Steveorton says that tonight, he'll prove that he is fearless!

Match 5: Samuel Steen vs Steveorton.

Steveorton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpomFY4SVUw
Steveorton makes his way to the ring ready to go.

Samuel Steen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaevU02zVn0&feature=player_embedded
Samuel Steen makes his way to the ring ready to fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63dShBQLNlE&feature=fvsr
Samuel Steen didn't even care about winning in this match. He just beat his opponent down just to make a statement in the JBW lockerroom.

The lights, dim Steen picks up a mic and says that "Some mysterious man attacked me last week on Mayhem and I do not know the purpose of the attakck and I don't care!! At Blood Harvest, I will get to the bottom of it and when I do, all hell will break lose!!! Whoever attacked me last week, may god have mercy on your soul!" Samuel Steen drops the mic and leaves the ring.

Well its the final match in the semi finals. Tomorrow will be the finals for the vacant World Heavyweight Cgampionship! thedominator92 vs AngrySamoan up next! Who will meet Iron Ape at Blood Harvest?

Thedominator92
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPMajv1O3b4&feature=fvsr
Thedominator92 makes his way to the ring.

AngrySamoan
AngrySamoan makes his way to the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS3UUPZp5Ys
AngrySamoan wins this one! He is going to meet Iron Ape in the finals at Blood Harvest! AngrySamoan is celebrating.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02s5WSNpsSY
President Brown One comes out and he says to cut the music. He says that its a good thing your happy and celebrating because you will love what i'm about to say, Brown says that it will be AngrySamoan vs Iron Ape vs PSYCHO SIAKI at Blood Harvest for the vacant Mayhem World title! AngrySamoan is pissed off and throws a tantrum! Mayhem ends and Blood Harvest begins tomorrow! We'll see you Sunday folks!

The Brown One
03-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Fucking brilliant swerve there with AngrySamoan! It looks like we have our matches set for Blood Harvest.

SilverCena
03-12-2011, 10:04 PM
Good show dawg! I'll send you some more pm style baby! Hope you guys dug my rap. I ain't no MassDinero but I do what I can, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 10:06 PM
IPITB vs Stinger187 for the Warfare World title

AngrySamoan vs Iron Ape vs Psycho Siaki for the vacant Mayhem World title

Scottland vs SilverCena in a NO DQ match for the Mayhem TV title

The Ego Trips vs The Arisocrats for the JBW Unified Tag Titles

Massdinero vs Trips88

Wallyman puts his Warfare TV title on the line against a mystery challenger.

The Goldiggers vs Yes_I_Am and The Crippler to become #1 Contenders for the JBW Unified Tag Team titles

http://dailygumboot.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/mystman.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vyC0a8vzLKI/SfXQF6IStoI/AAAAAAAAASg/wX_EX01wZ_A/s320/MysteryMan.jpg

These mystery men will come at Blood Harvest. Who are they??? Find out this Sunday.......

Rich Cranium
03-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Really enjoyed your show WWTNA!

WWTNA Mark
03-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Really enjoyed your show WWTNA!

Thanks Rich!;)

samoan619
03-12-2011, 10:31 PM
great show wwtna!! it seems like i always say that after the shows, but i do mean it.. the shows have been gettin better and better, i look forward to all the warfares and mayhems, and cant wait for the ppv

Kashdinero
03-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Nice show. Psycho Siaki needs to win that title!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-12-2011, 11:03 PM

My sentiments exactly. AWESOME show WWTNA. You had some great matches in there. One teensey little problem though, my character's name is actually Samson, not Samuel Steen. Not a big deal, but just for future refrences. Btw, sorry for the beadown steveorton, I was in a foul mood.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 12:05 AM
My sentiments exactly. AWESOME show WWTNA. You had some great matches in there. One teensey little problem though, my character's name is actually Samson, not Samuel Steen. Not a big deal, but just for future refrences. Btw, sorry for the beadown steveorton, I was in a foul mood.

Oh! lol I guess its Samson then! btw, thanks man.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-13-2011, 12:11 AM
Oh! lol I guess its Samson then! btw, thanks man.

No problem. I calls 'em like I see's em and I really do think you have the best e-fed going right now. Now that's just a personal opinion that I'm sure is naturally biased because I'm a part of JBW, but that is nevertheless how I feel. Definately no biggie about the name either. I can see where one could get confused especially after I changed my gimmick/name.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-13-2011, 07:04 AM

He is one of the few who deserves it. He put a lot into getting his character across to us an he seems to be the most developed character going into that match for the World Title.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Blood Harvest will start at 8:00pm!;)

thejman93
03-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Great job with Mayhem bud.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Great job with Mayhem bud.

Thanks dude.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 02:50 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jik6l8S-egU/RdPeP_CABeI/AAAAAAAAAAY/f-_A495x1Dw/s400/fire+fuck+you.jpg

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 02:53 PM
lol at Kevin Matthews trying to kiss TJ's ass! :)

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Just finished the PPV. I cannot wait to post it tonight! :)

Kashdinero
03-13-2011, 03:59 PM
He is one of the few who deserves it. He put a lot into getting his character across to us an he seems to be the most developed character going into that match for the World Title.

Exactly my point.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 05:08 PM
http://www.bloodharvest.se/BH/pix/BloodHarvestLogo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFXPZIxYA1Y&feature=related
This is what you all have been waiting for! The time is here! Blood Harvest is finally here!!! We promise you a great show tonight!!! The pyros hit and the fans are chanting wildly. They cannot wait for the first ever PPV of Blood Harvest and neither can I so lets get this show started!!!

Match 1:The Goldiggers vs Yes_I_Am and The Crippler to become #1 Contenders for the JBW Unified Tag Team titles

The Goldiggers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related
The Goldiggers makes there way to the ring and look to win the chance to become #1 Contenders for the JBW Unified Tag Team titles!

Yes_I_Am and The Crippler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Z3m5pZj3o
Yes_I_Am and The Crippler makes there way to the ring and they want a shot at the JBW Championship but they have to go through The Goldiggers to get it. The match is underway!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyPVKibhFbY
Yes_I_Am and The Crippler wins this one! They are the next #1 Contenders for the JBW Unified Tag Team Championships!

Wait a minute, The Arisocrats just attacked Yes_I_Am and The Crippler from out of nowhere! They defend there Tag Team titles tonight so why attack the future #1 Contenders? Thejman93(half of the Arisocrats) picks up a mic and says that tonight, The Arisocrats will defend there Tag Team title against The Ego Trip and that when tonight is over, The Arisocrats will still be Tag Team Champions and will start there path of dominance on every single team here in JBW. They drop the mic and leave the ring.

Well Blood Harvest is just heating up and will be off the charts!

New comer Massdinero is backstage and he tells Trips88 that he is ready to put up a fight against one of JBW's toughest wrestlers and he will have no problem beating him tonight! SilverCena interrupts Massdinero and greets him. SilverCena says that Massdinero has to show some personality and charisma before he can hang with the big dawgs. SilverCena says that he has to act like he is hot stuff and if he doesn't, the fans ain't gonna buy it. Massdinero annoyed with SilverCena says that he has more personality wrapped around SilverCena's little finger. SilverCena smirks and says then show it, with a rap! Massdinero says that he isn't going to rap tonight as he has a match to get ready for. SilverCena calls Massdinero a coward and a no personality having chomp. Massdinero says fine, he'll do a stupid little rap. He says check it,
"You've had the mid-week thrill, but this is the real deal
The real talk, before the real blood gets spilled
I ain't James Bond with a licence to kill
So after this I'll be on the run from the Old Bill!
This ain't deliverance, but Trips will squeal,
Trips will feel the the pain 'till Trips can't feel!
Trips is tripping, he should be thinking of skipping town
Instead of hanging around waiting to get killed!
Trying to mug me off? Bruv, I'll punch you in the eye,
Grab you by the tie and choke you out like Bryan!
I'm sick in the head bruv, I swear to god, no lie,
I'm getting crazy-wild tonight like a sabretooth-lion!
I'm Savage like Randy, I spell the end for dorks,
I'm predicting Trip's end and I ain't even Mayan!
The whole of JBW's roster's eyes'll be on stalks
When he's out-lined in chalk before he's even done dying!"
The crowd cheers and SilverCena says that was off the hook. SilverCena says that he has a Mayhem TV Title match to get ready for and tells Massdinero good luck tonight.

We see someone getting out of a limo but who can it be???

Match 2: Wallyman vs ??? for the Warfare TV Title

Wallyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvO5UwHa58I
Wallyman makes his way to the ring with the TV title around his waist and is ready to defend his title against a mystery opponent tonight. He gets in the ring and picks up a mic. He says tonight he defends his title on the line against a mystery opponent so whoever it his, get your ass here so I can win the match and go back to my beer! We are waiting to see who it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWEt3IHIhFg
This guys name is Absolutely Perfect and he is a veteran in the army. He gets a solid pop from the fans but they still don't know what he is about since he is a newcomer. He gets in the ring and gets in Wallyman's face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAJdjeV3ZuA
How impressive was Absolutely Perfect? He just took the Warfare TV Champion to his limit! He was this close to becoming the new Warfare Champion but Wallyman successfully retained his title.

Absolutely Perfect tries to shake Wallyman's hand but Wallyman being an ass refuses and leaves the ring. Well Absolutely looked impressive tonight and this kid has a bright future ahead of him, no doubt.

Stinger187 is backstage and he says that tonight is his night, the night that will change JBW forever. He says that ever since he signed with JBW, he has been loving his company ever since. He says that he wanted to be the face of the company so badly and will do anything to be put in the spotlight. He says that theres one man who is in the spotlight right now, IPITB. Stinger187 says that tonight, he will give IPITB the fight of his life. He says that he will become the next Warfare Champion, even if that means putting his body on the line, Stinger187 says thats the price he is willing to pay!

We see the hype up for the Triple Treat match for the Mayhem World Heavyweight title tonight! AngrySamoan, Iron Ape, and Psycho Siaki, we will see the first ever Mayhem World Champion crowned tonight!

B]Match 3:[/B] Massdinero vs Trips88

Massdinero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8dRQQSovGI
Massdinero makes his way to the ring and the crowd is giving him a good reception. He has been on a good winning streak but Trips88 looks to stop his winning streak.

Trips88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQNJIhyqb10
Trips88 makes his way to the ring and he gets booed. He doesn't seem too impressed with rookie Massdinero and looks to end his streak tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkaldIFJRXI
Wow. Trips88 ended the winning streak with help from a weapon he used on Massdinero. A win is a win I guess but its a shame Massdinero had to lose the match that way. Trips88 did what he said he was going to do and ended Massdinero's winning streak.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 05:09 PM
AngrySamoan is backstage and he says that tonight, he will destroy Psycho Siaki and Iron Ape tonight. He says that they are nothing more then two men standing in my way to become the Mayhem World Champion. He says that he will bulldoze the competition like nothing. He says that they say that destiny is winning the Mayhem World title but i'm destined to become Mayhem Champion, he can just feel it. Tonight, Iron Ape and Siaki, your looking at you NEW Mayhem Champion! Hell, you don't even need to be a fortune teller to figure that out!

Mayhem TV Champ Scottland is here and he gets ready for his match next. He says that there is going to be a little tweek in the match between him and SilverCena. He says that tonight, instead of it being a NO DQ match, its going to be an I Quit match! He says that he will make that worthless trash wish he didn't take part in the match tonight!

Match 4: SilverCena vs Scottland for the Mayhem TV Title

Scottland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6eqsXJSOec
Scottland makes his way to the ring ready to defend his Mayhem TV Title.

SilverCena
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDsb4ypKLRY
SilverCena makes his way to the ring and looks to win the Mayhem TV Title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyVtwzurpU0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4B15uqKHSM&feature=related

SilverCena is the new Mayhem TV Champion!!! This match was just brutal. Both men battered, bloodied, and bruised but SilverCena won by making Scottland say those two words I QUIT!

The refs help up Scottland who is busted badly and carries him backstage.

IPITB is backstage and he says that tonight, he will hold on to his Warfare World Title. He says that he is ready to take on Stinger187 tonight and will leave St Louis still the Warfare Champion. IPITB starts putting on his wrist tape and and his tights.

Blood Harvest has been great so far and we want to thank the fans for tuning in to JBW every single week and we promise that we will not disappoint you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaevU02zVn0&feature=player_embedded
Samson makes his way out to the ring and he does not appear to be in a good mood. He snatches the mic away from the ring announcer and he clearly has something on his mind he wants to let out. "I told you. I warned you. You see I'm not some blithering idiot that you can walk right over without the proper repercussions. I'm much smarter than you think. Then again you haven't exactly been discrete about this whole thing now have you? In fact, I hear you've been bragging. Bragging about how you put down the mighty Samson down in one blow. You see this pride you hold so dear will be your immediate downfall. Let me remind you my unfortunate foe, you attacked me out of nowhere whilst I was already in the middle of a match. I wasn't expecting you then...I am now *laughs maniacally*......Whoever you are!!!! Get your ASS to this ring right now and we'll settle this!! *waits patiently*....... Nothing. Just...like...I...thought. Your a cowardly man whoever you are. Just like every other herpe that thinks he can stand up to me while I'm not around, only to cower in fear as soon as I step in the room. Seeing as you won't come to me, it looks like I'll just have to go and find you. It's probably a good thing too because when I find you the camera's won't be around, and I don't think I want the JBW faithful to watch what I do to you you little coward....it'll give 'em nightmares! *laughs again*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1rCvXa8p3A
The arena dims red and this mysterious man comes out and the pyros hit into fire. Samson's eyes becomes big as he cannot believe his eyes right now. This mysterious man has a mic in his hand and says that he goes by the name of chainsaw. He says that tonight, he makes his infinite debut in Blood Harvest and this company will never be the same again. Samson looks at him as if he has seen him before. Chainsaw says "Samson, its me, remember? The boy you bullied in school, shove me down in the playground, and took a sharp knife and cut me right on the side of my forehead.Well, I haven't forgotten about that one damn bit! You made my life a living hell! You killed a part of me that will never come back again! I bet you don't even feel any remorse for want you've done to me! I could't even be a regular childhood because of the fact that I could't stand up to anybody! I was worthless! But you know what, you helped me in the long run. You made me the man that I am today! Without the beatings, tourer, pain, and misery, I would't have became a viscous, tough, deadly demon that I am today! I thank you for that but tonight, its time to get some revenge! Right now, you will feel the pain you put me through which means that I will make your life a living hell!" Chainsaw drops the mic and runs down to the ring and a fight breaks loose between Chainsaw and Samson! Samson gets the upper advanage as he is just hammering away........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwkpj7Ht2Q0
What the fuck was that!?! The lights go out and its pitch black now for a few seconds. The lights turn back on.......... OH MY GAWD! Samson down on the canvas all bloodied up while Chainsaw and another man who looks sick and twisted rises there arms in victory on what they have done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwkpj7Ht2Q0
The lights go out again for a few seconds and turns back on............. Wait a minute, there is nobody in the ring now!!! This is getting spooky right now!!!

Laities and gentlemen, we don't know what the hell just happened but we are going to find out more details about later because that was just oddly sick. We still have 3 more matches to get going so lets not get off track.

Match 5: The Ego Trips vs The The Arisocrats

The Ego Trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVV9JsMyGOg&feature=player_embedded
The Ego Trips make there way to the ring ready to win some Tag Titles

The Arisocrats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZI76XNKkk&feature=player_embedded
The Arisocrats make there way to the ring ready to retain there titles

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x61y5n_wwe-judgment-day-20-rico-haas-vs-gu_sport
The Arisocrats win this one and they are still the JBW Tag Team Champions. They look to face Yes_I_Am and The Crippler down the line.

The next PPV is called Self-Destruction on April 10th, 2011!

This is what we've all been waiting for! The Triple Threat match for the Mayhem World Title! AngrySamoan, Iron Ape, Psycho Siaki, who will leave St Louis as the first ever Mayhem World Champion? Lets find out right now!

Match 6: AngrySamoan vs Iron Ape vs Psycho Siaki for the vacant Mayhem World Title

Iron Ape
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9gsRBsM4yw
Iron Ape makes his way to the ring

AngrySamoan
AngrySamoan makes his way to the ring.

Psycho Siaki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6db6SIlSP2g&feature=player_embedded
Psycho Siaki makes his way to the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyoYLM5lnh4
Psycho Siaki is the new Mayhem World Champion! He did it! That was a fantastic match and all three men in that ring blew the roof off the place but Siaki was the better man in this match!

Psycho starts to celebrate and we have a big confetti and pyros hitting as he is crowned the first ever Mayhem World Champion!

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 05:10 PM
Now this is the last match, its the match we all want to see, the match thats going to happen right now, its going to be IPITB vs Stinger187 for the Warfare World Title! Lets get started!

Final match: IPITB vs Stinger187 for the Warfare World Championship

IPITB
IPITB makes his way into the ring with the Warfare title around his waist and is ready to defend his title right now!

Stinger187
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnhmwUCv1vg&feature=player_embedded
Stinger187 makes his way to the ring and he is ready and determined to win the Warfare World Championship. This match means so much to him and he really wants to become a World Champion but he has to get through IPITB. The match gets underway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUip7gFZiNg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twoiP6hK3c4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNO9GhsPNI&feature=related
IPITB retains his title! Stinger187 put up a good fight but IPITB was the better man tonight. Good match.

IPITB starts to celebrate and from out of nowhere, Snair comes from the crowd and attacks IPITB with the metal bat! He is just assaulting him with that weapon! The fans boo the hell out of Snair and Snair is just loving the attention. Snair stops and tauts IPITB. Snairs tells IPITB that get used to the ass whipping because there is more where that came from! As Snair is about to leave the ring.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4yuZud4r0k&feature=related
TheDevilsAdvocate!!!! Here is here!!! TheDevilsAdvocate runs down to the ring and starts to beat on Snair! He then hits Snair with an enziguri. He picks Snair up and drops him with his finisher, the Cradle DDT!!! The fans start marking out and are showing TheDevilsAdvocate respect! Snair is out laying down on the canvas and TheDevilsAdvacate tries to pick up IPITB and raises his hand........... Wait a minute, Advocate just clotheslined the Warfare Champion IPITB! OH NO, he drops IPITB with a Cradle DDT as well! Advocate looks at the Warfare World Title for a second and picks it up. He holds the title in his hand saying "This title is going to be mine!" Oh man! Things are going to heat up on Warfare and on Mayhem! We'll see you next time! J B W!

Rich Cranium
03-13-2011, 05:22 PM
I thought TDA was in the EWNCW? Also, great job WWTNA.

Manabu
03-13-2011, 05:23 PM

I knew he left, but I thought maybe it was a storyline thing
guess not

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 05:23 PM

He asked for his release in EWNCW!;) BTW, thanks man!

SilverCena
03-13-2011, 05:25 PM
Off the hook bro! Check my sig!

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Off the hook bro! Check my sig!

Thats what i'm talking about BOIIIIIIIIIII!

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 05:33 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/sp-studio8-1.jpg?t=1300055476

The new demons of wrestling.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Did you get my PM WWTNA Mark?

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Did you get my PM WWTNA Mark?

Yeah. Why? You didn't like the edit?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-13-2011, 05:57 PM
Yeah. Why? You didn't like the edit?

My fault man i haven't even read it yet. I made that comment before I even knew you posted the ppv!! I'm sure it'll be great!!

**EDIT**

I just read my segment and I gotta tell you, I don't like it....I LOVE IT! There are so many ideas floating around in my head right now for the future.

samoan619
03-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Now that was an AMAZING PPV!! We got the #1 contenders for the tag titles, Congrats to the reigning Warfare TV champion Wallyman, a great segment w/ MassDinero and SilverCena, followed by a heated match w/ MassDinero and Trips88 (Im sad to see the streak end, but its looking like bigger and better things are coming), applause for the i-quit match for the Mayhem TV championship match (congrats SilverCena), Samson's past coming to haunt him was one of the two big surprises of the show, congrats to The Aristocrats for maintaining the tag titles, Psycho Siaki becoming the first Mayhem World champion (I am really proud of this, thanks to WWTNA and everyone who seen something in my character, I appreciate it), and the Warfare championship was a battle of beasts (congrats to IPITB), also the other big surprise that i was happy to see was the acqusition of TheDevilsAdvocate (Looks like there's hell to pay).. Im definitely looking forward to how these storylines progress in future episodes..

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 09:35 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/JBW%20PPV%20LOGOS/12e76993867.gif?t=1300069997

Self Destruction will take place on April 10, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois.

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 09:54 PM
I cannot wait to work on Warfare and Mayhem this week! The feuds are starting to get good! Great PPV especially since its our first PPV. Progress!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-13-2011, 10:06 PM
I cannot wait to work on Warfare and Mayhem this week! The feuds are starting to get good! Great PPV especially since its our first PPV. Progress!

I can't wait to watch Warfare and Mayhem. Seriously, this was one hell of a PPV man great job!

WWTNA Mark
03-13-2011, 10:09 PM
I can't wait to watch Warfare and Mayhem. Seriously, this was one hell of a PPV man great job!

Thanks man! It sure did beat TNA's PPV! lol But seriously, I feel like both feds put on a great PPV. Some will differ but thats just my opinion.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Thanks man! It sure did beat TNA's PPV! lol But seriously, I feel like both feds put on a great PPV. Some will differ but thats just my opinion.

I more or less have given up on TNA. I might watch the ppv tomorrow if I find the time but until I see some better stuff out of them I'm no longer a fan. Besides I'm sure your ppv did kick the shit out of TNA's. Your right both shows were awesome in my opinion.

Tai Night
03-13-2011, 11:10 PM
Pretty good to say the least.

The Brown One
03-14-2011, 02:43 AM
Great job WWTNA Mark! And thank you for watching Blood Harvest-JBW's first ever PPV. We hope you continue to support JBW- JUST THE BEST F'N WRESTLING PERIOD!!!

Big ups to everyone involved in the PPV, and I was especially emotionally invested in the following:
* TDA's debut in JBW, at our first ever PPV. He sure did make an impact, and finally, finally someone put Snair in his place! I'm looking forward to see what Snair will do to retaliate.

* Samson getting beatdown by the Chainsaw and his friend. Chainsaw's debut was awesome, and he had years of history with Samson, and the second debut was even better! Things are really going to heat up here, and I expect PERFECT promos from Samson, and things to continue to develop between the men involved.

* I was most happy, with Psycho Siaki's victory over Iron Ape, and AngrySamoan, and becoming JBW's first EVER Mayhem World Champion! The development of the character, and improving promos definitely made his win deserving.

I'm looking forward how things will play out in the upcoming Warfare and Mayhem shows, and our next PPV- Self Destruction. We'l see you next time, at JBW!

thejman93
03-14-2011, 10:13 AM
...And still JBW Tag Team Champions...The Aristocrats!

Great show WWTNA!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Good show, WWTNA.

SilverCena
03-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Great job WWTNA Mark! And thank you for watching Blood Harvest-JBW's first ever PPV. We hope you continue to support JBW- JUST THE BEST F'N WRESTLING PERIOD!!!

Big ups to everyone involved in the PPV, and I was especially emotionally invested in the following:
* TDA's debut in JBW, at our first ever PPV. He sure did make an impact, and finally, finally someone put Snair in his place! I'm looking forward to see what Snair will do to retaliate.

* Samson getting beatdown by the Chainsaw and his friend. Chainsaw's debut was awesome, and he had years of history with Samson, and the second debut was even better! Things are really going to heat up here, and I expect PERFECT promos from Samson, and things to continue to develop between the men involved.

* I was most happy, with Psycho Siaki's victory over Iron Ape, and AngrySamoan, and becoming JBW's first EVER Mayhem World Champion! The development of the character, and improving promos definitely made his win deserving.

I'm looking forward how things will play out in the upcoming Warfare and Mayhem shows, and our next PPV- Self Destruction. We'l see you next time, at JBW!

No mention of the rappin hyena, SilverCena? Hello, New TV CHAMP? oh, too good to watch us thugs?

...And still JBW Tag Team Champions...The Aristocrats!

Great show WWTNA!

Enjoy it now cause when SilverMass get together, you might have to find employment on the other side of the fence, ya hear me, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

The Brown One
03-14-2011, 02:38 PM
No mention of the rappin hyena, SilverCena? Hello, New TV CHAMP? oh, too good to watch us thugs?

Enjoy it now cause when SilverMass get together, you might have to find employment on the other side of the fence, ya hear me, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I said congrats to EVERYONE involved! I was most impressed with the things I mentioned above though. But I'm looking forward to SilverMass forming, and you playboys blowing off the roof with your rhymes!

PandaMassacre
03-14-2011, 02:42 PM
I said congrats to EVERYONE involved! I was most impressed with the things I mentioned above though. But I'm looking forward to SilverMass forming, and you playboys blowing off the roof with your rhymes!

Damn wickity!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-14-2011, 03:15 PM
Damn wickity!

This made me literally lol.

thejman93
03-14-2011, 03:18 PM
Damn wickity!

wickity? What's a wickiy?

WWTNA Mark
03-14-2011, 03:41 PM

Its something rappers used to say in the 80's and 90's.

samoan619
03-14-2011, 03:43 PM

i dont know if pandamasscre means it this way, but around my neighborhood we joke around using wicky wicky or wickity wickity as the sound a dj makes when he scratches a record.. for instance we play a street basketball game and we win, then we joke around and gloat to the other team that they played (insert dj hand motions) wickity wickity wickity whack!! lol..

samoan619
03-14-2011, 03:49 PM
another stupid but funny dj impression we use is, chicki chicki pow now

thejman93
03-14-2011, 03:50 PM
Its something rappers used to say in the 80's and 90's.

i dont know if pandamasscre means it this way, but around my neighborhood we joke around using wicky wicky or wickity wickity as the sound a dj makes when he scratches a record.. for instance we play a street basketball game and we win, then we joke around and gloat to the other team that they played (insert dj hand motions) wickity wickity wickity whack!! lol..

Cool, other than the guy in WWTNA's sig I'm not much into rap or hip hop.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Wickity is something a rapper from 1979 would say.

samoan619
03-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Cool, other than the guy in WWTNA's sig I'm not much into rap or hip hop.

thats cool, its not everybody's cup of tea.. but you definitely should check out JBW's MassDinero and SilverCena, their promos are done in rap-form, it's very witty and you dont have to use your ears to listen (yet), but definitely entertaining reads I guarantee..

samoan619
03-14-2011, 04:10 PM
Wickity is something a rapper from 1979 would say.

lol close but a rapper from 1979 would say sumthin like a hip a hop a hippa a hoppa a hip hip hoppa ya dont stop a rocka lololol...
wwtna is actually correct, the wickity trend started back in the late 80's - early 90's with groups like the fu-schnickens, das efx, and even kriss kross.. but enough hip hop 101, i try to keep it kosher and understandable with the way i do my posts but in all reality im very active and knowledgable in the hip hop community.. but off all that, let's get back to good ol JBW, cause thats what we're here for right??

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
03-14-2011, 04:14 PM
lol close but a rapper from 1979 would say sumthin like a hip a hop a hippa a hoppa a hip hip hoppa ya dont stop a rocka lololol...
wwtna is actually correct, the wickity trend started back in the late 80's - early 90's with groups like the fu-schnickens, das efx, and even kriss kross.. but enough hip hop 101, i try to keep it kosher and understandable with the way i do my posts but in all reality im very active and knowledgable in the hip hop community.. but off all that, let's get back to good ol JBW, cause thats what we're here for right??

Very knowledgable and I stand corrected. Even so, 20 year old lingo used in today's environment is still pretty damn funny imo.

samoan619
03-14-2011, 04:21 PM
Very knowledgable and I stand corrected. Even so, 20 year old lingo used in today's environment is still pretty damn funny imo.

it sure is, just like the word shenanigans, so timeless lololol

WWTNA Mark
03-14-2011, 04:44 PM
it sure is, just like the word shenanigans, so timeless lololol

People still use that word? lol