PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

K-Jammin
07-20-2011, 02:59 PM
All ok bruv? Or were you working?

Nope not working bruv, had a freak accident a ripped a 3cm tear in my left shoulder tendon! was in the worst pain ever but it's settled down abit now, just can't do anything too extreme for the next couple of months which sucks.

zapphoman
07-20-2011, 03:01 PM
Nope not working bruv, had a freak accident a ripped a 3cm tear in my left shoulder tendon! was in the worst pain ever but it's settled down abit now, just can't do anything too extreme for the next couple of months which sucks.

Damn, sorry to hear that man.

RomanFlare
07-20-2011, 03:02 PM

So the firing was a work! K-Jammin just needed time off!

Seriously though, glad you're okay.

Leggo
07-20-2011, 03:02 PM

Ah mate! How did you do that? Wait... You weren't... Joke! Lol

Sorry to hear that bro. That's gonna set you back a bit.

K-Jammin
07-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Ah mate! How did you do that? Wait... You weren't... Joke! Lol

Sorry to hear that bro. That's gonna set you back a bit.

Thanks Flare and zapphoman, and i was waiting for someone to make that kinda joke Leggs haha!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-20-2011, 03:41 PM
@ Romanflare: I just sent you a PM man!

@ WWTNA: Sorry I haven't commented on Warfare as of yet. I haven't read it yet, but by all accounts it seems like another brilliant show. I'm gonna be reading it right now!

@ K-Jammin: Sorry to hear about your injury man. Hope you get well soon bruv!

WWTNA Mark
07-20-2011, 03:50 PM
**From JBWScoops.com**

Manabu was revealed as the GM of Warfare by Iron Ape's assistant Eric Bishoff. This made it clear that the FSA would have higher power then most wrestlers there. Manabu said in his promo that he would make "drastic changes" to the Warfare show which pissed a lot of people off backstage. One source noted that Manabu has something special for next week's Warfare after MOA this Sunday. More as we get.

The new Warfare commentators Ricky and Stanley are the official commentators for Warfare. They did a great job this week on Warfare. They will be calling the Warfare matches at MOA

Zeus Apollo's new show called Zeus Apollo's journey to Mount Olympus will be aired next week. This show is going to show you Zeus' journey to Mount Olympus, the people he met during the journey, and his search for the gods.

VKM did an interview with the UK, promoting Monarchy of Aggression which will be held in the Wembly Stadium. Check it out:

On Japanese Avenger Manabu:
"I'm a pretty huge fan of his wrestling ability which is the Japanese wrestling style. His style reminds me sorta like The Great Muta. Hes a true performer in any wrestling ring he has been in. Ever since Manabu Nanahara debuted in JBW, I have always wanted to work with him. I think my high flying style and his Japanese style works well together. That match hasn't happened yet but it will happen and i'll win, for sure. I'm a fan of Manau's wrestling ability but hes in one of the group I despise right now called the FSA(Five Star Attraction). I used to be a fan of Manabu's "Japanese Sensation" days but ever since he came to JBW as his new "Japanese Avenger" persona, he has tried to control the business rather then be apart of it. Its really selfish of him to come to JBW, manipulate his way into things, and create this FSA group to help keep his dominance under control."

On the newcomers in JBW and the backstage politics:
"The JBW roster is getting pretty big. We have a total of 66 wrestlers trying to prove themselves of being the best. There are a lot of backstage politics involved and backstage feuds going there are always going to be things like this in the business. You just have to know how the system works. JBW wrestlers are the best in the feds today because we put 100% effort in the shows and into our matches. I have a lot of JBW wrestlers I would like to work with from both Warfare and Mayhem but right now, my focus is on that Warfare World Heavyweight title."

On wrestling in the Wembly Stadium:
"Its going to be an honor to wrestle in a big stadium in front of our international JBW fans. I'ts going to be an awesome time and I will make history in the big Wembly. I'm striving to do that an also winning the Warfare World title."

On his singles career in JBW:
"I'm loving it, it feels pretty good NOT to have to carry dead weight around in tag teams. I never got a chance to be in singles competition as I started out wrestling in ROH and in PWO with my former best friend and tag team partner HeelTurn(The Prophecy) but in JBW, i'm my only man now. I'm ready to put singles gold around my waist and at MOA, i'll do just that!"

On his opponents at MOA:
"I'd be lying if I said that I was going to have an easy night at Monarchy of Aggression. Truth is, I won't. I'm gonna have to go through TheDevilsAdvocate, The Prophecy, AND Snair to capture the Warfare World title. Pretty tough task i'll say. All three men are simply great, three of Warfare's best wrestlers but I know i'm better then TheDevilsAdvocate, The Prophecy, and Snair. They don't have the passion, the charisma, and the wrestling sills like I do. I'll capture the Warfare World title and have my moment in glory."

*Advertisement*
Three JBW wrestlers suspended! Find out who it is!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4uiE0ZoMcY)

thejman93
07-20-2011, 03:51 PM

Damn KJ, sorry to hear that man! Get back soon!

Sau, I just PMed you broski.

Enforcer23
07-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Shooting for within the next 2.5 hours.

sweet cant wait

thejman93
07-20-2011, 03:54 PM
Oooo, someone is high on themselves :p

:confused:

RomanFlare
07-20-2011, 03:57 PM
:confused:

Assuming you're the promo of the week before Mayhem even airs :p

@Dubs, I need you to clean your pm box sometime before Saturday. I need a bit of info for Showdown.

Also, Youtube community is absolutely terrible about posting old matches. Seriously, why does "Dean Malenko submission match" come up with 1 result that actually has Dean Malenko in it?

Enforcer23
07-20-2011, 04:03 PM
man i feel sorry for the writers of JBW...they go threw a shitload of PM's

thejman93
07-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Assuming you're the promo of the week before Mayhem even airs :p

I didn't say Ihad the promo of the week, I said Alpha Dog did, but you're right, I shouldn't say that 'till after Showdown and Mayhem.

zapphoman
07-20-2011, 04:06 PM
I didn't say Ihad the promo of the week, I said Alpha Dog did, but you're right, I shouldn't say that 'till after Showdown and Mayhem.

Thanks for the props Jman. I have been enjoying yours as well.

thejman93
07-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the props Jman. I have been enjoying yours as well.

No problem man, I love how fuckin' crazy Alpha Dog is.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-20-2011, 04:13 PM
man i feel sorry for the writers of JBW...they go threw a shitload of PM's

You don't even know the half of it bruv. Lol. I can dish 'em out like the best of them though! I can't wait to make your debut!

Lol, actually, I'm gonna send you a PM about something.

Enforcer23
07-20-2011, 04:18 PM
You don't even know the half of it bruv. Lol. I can dish 'em out like the best of them though! I can't wait to make your debut!

hahhaha as long as ya on top of everything and sounds sweet cant wait debut either ;)

RomanFlare
07-20-2011, 04:19 PM

SES is a master of verbal ping pong. Or as the chinese call it, Pong Ping.

K-Jammin
07-20-2011, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the get well comments guys, the bright side of it all was they gave me some VERY sweet drugs at the hospital! and thankfully it was my left shoulder and im right handed, there for i can still have some " me time " if you know what i mean xD now there's something nice for you all to picture!!

Manabu
07-20-2011, 04:42 PM
**From JBWScoops.com**

VKM did an interview with the UK, promoting Monarchy of Aggression which will be held in the Wembly Stadium. Check it out:

"I'm a pretty huge fan of his wrestling ability which is the Japanese wrestling style. His style reminds me sorta like The Great Muta. Hes a true performer in any wrestling ring he has been in. Ever since Manabu Nanahara debuted in JBW, I have always wanted to work with him. I think my high flying style and his Japanese style works well together. That match hasn't happened yet but it will happen and i'll win, for sure. I'm a fan of Manau's wrestling ability but hes in one of the group I despise right now called the FSA(Five Star Attraction). I used to be a fan of Manabu's "Japanese Sensation" days but ever since he came to JBW as his new "Japanese Avenger" persona, he has tried to control the business rather then be apart of it. Its really selfish of him to come to JBW, manipulate his way into things, and create this FSA group to help keep his dominance under control."

aww shucks *blushes*

thejman93
07-20-2011, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the get well comments guys, the bright side of it all was they gave me some VERY sweet drugs at the hospital! and thankfully it was my left shoulder and im right handed, there for i can still have some " me time " if you know what i mean xD now there's something nice for you all to picture!!

Not only can you still have "you time" but being laid up will, I assume, give you more of a chance to have "you time"! :D

K-Jammin
07-20-2011, 04:52 PM
Not only can you still have "you time" but being laid up will, I assume, give you more of a chance to have "you time"! :D

Your exactly right! :D

RomanFlare
07-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Pushing Showdown airing back an hour. I'm ~1/2 done.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-20-2011, 05:13 PM
**From JBWScoops.com**

Manabu was revealed as the GM of Warfare by Iron Ape's assistant Eric Bishoff. This made it clear that the FSA would have higher power then most wrestlers there. Manabu said in his promo that he would make "drastic changes" to the Warfare show which pissed a lot of people off backstage. One source noted that Manabu has something special for next week's Warfare after MOA this Sunday. More as we get.

The new Warfare commentators Ricky and Stanley are the official commentators for Warfare. They did a great job this week on Warfare. They will be calling the Warfare matches at MOA

Zeus Apollo's new show called Zeus Apollo's journey to Mount Olympus will be aired next week. This show is going to show you Zeus' journey to Mount Olympus, the people he met during the journey, and his search for the gods.

"The JBW roster is getting pretty big. We have a total of 66 wrestlers trying to prove themselves of being the best. There are a lot of backstage politics involved and backstage feuds going there are always going to be things like this in the business. You just have to know how the system works. JBW wrestlers are the best in the feds today because we put 100% effort in the shows and into our matches. I have a lot of JBW wrestlers I would like to work with from both Warfare and Mayhem but right now, my focus is on that Warfare World Heavyweight title."

"Its going to be an honor to wrestle in a big stadium in front of our international JBW fans. I'ts going to be an awesome time and I will make history in the big Wembly. I'm striving to do that an also winning the Warfare World title."

"I'm loving it, it feels pretty good NOT to have to carry dead weight around in tag teams. I never got a chance to be in singles competition as I started out wrestling in ROH and in PWO with my former best friend and tag team partner HeelTurn(The Prophecy) but in JBW, i'm my only man now. I'm ready to put singles gold around my waist and at MOA, i'll do just that!"

On his opponents at MOA:
"I'd be lying if I said that I was going to have an easy night at Monarchy of Aggression. Truth is, I won't. I'm gonna have to go through TheDevilsAdvocate, The Prophecy, AND Snair to capture the Warfare World title. Pretty tough task i'll say. All three men are simply great, three of Warfare's best wrestlers but I know i'm better then TheDevilsAdvocate, The Prophecy, and Snair. They don't have the passion, the charisma, and the wrestling sills like I do. I'll capture the Warfare World title and have my moment in glory."

*Advertisement*
Three JBW wrestlers suspended! Find out who it is!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4uiE0ZoMcY)

This was interesting. I love these things that hype the upcoming shows. That's probably why I do so many of them. I have some pretty important ones coming up though. In fact, I'm gonna read Warfare and Showdown then post one of my own. Great job on JBW scoops as well. I like that name,

HolyJose2391
07-20-2011, 05:14 PM
K-jam! Take it easy next time you're having some you time! Haha seriously glad you're okay enjoy the meds :D

K-Jammin
07-20-2011, 05:19 PM
K-jam! Take it easy next time you're having some you time! Haha seriously glad you're okay enjoy the meds :D

Haha thanks man! ;)

K-Jammin
07-20-2011, 05:21 PM
I soooo want to do a JBW scoop!!

RomanFlare
07-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Showdown is up. Got it's own page! AWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!

K-Jammin
07-20-2011, 05:56 PM
Great show Rom! and awesome job commentating HolyJose xD

WWTNA Mark
07-20-2011, 06:01 PM
Great show Romes!!! Holy Jose's commentary with Sly was awesome! The matches were great too!

HolyJose2391
07-20-2011, 06:52 PM
Great Showdown! And thanks for the compliments guys it was fun doing commentary hopefully I can do it again someday :).

samoan619
07-20-2011, 07:23 PM
Today's guests on Its That One Creepy Guy are JBW's Mass Dinero and TheJman.. Come enjoy EWN's first e-fed talk show that involves all the feds..

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?7930-Its-That-One-Creepy

RomanFlare
07-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Today's guests on Its That One Creepy Guy are JBW's Mass Dinero and TheJman.. Come enjoy EWN's first e-fed talk show that involves all the feds..

Talk Show!

ramjam
07-20-2011, 07:36 PM
I hate talk shows! Is this a Jerry Springer spinoff? BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HolyJose2391
07-20-2011, 07:45 PM

talking about me...I'm scarred for life...

Silverdust
07-20-2011, 07:52 PM
talking about me...I'm scarred for life...

Was it really a traumatizing experience and how do you feel now?

HolyJose2391
07-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Was it really a traumatizing experience and how do you feel now?

It was traumatizing....I'll need a lot of therapy after reading that....

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-20-2011, 08:13 PM
It was traumatizing....I'll need a lot of therapy after reading that....

Lucky for you I am a very skilled therapist on the side. :D

HolyJose2391
07-20-2011, 08:15 PM

TDA to the rescue as always :)

Rich Cranium
07-20-2011, 08:23 PM

Yay, Dr. Devil's Advocate! Sounds like therapy for voodoo. ;)

samoan619
07-20-2011, 08:24 PM
The next episode of "Its That One Creepy Guy" will have JBW Mayhem's St George and EWNCW's Solla Mafoai.. Also the episode after that, I have a slot open to do the show with EWNCW's Tommy Thunder..

HolyJose2391
07-20-2011, 08:27 PM
The next episode of "Its That One Creepy Guy" will have JBW Mayhem's St George and EWNCW's Solla Mafoai.. Also the episode after that, I have a slot open to do the show with EWNCW's Tommy Thunder..

Yea we can do HolyJose for that one

samoan619
07-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Yea we can do HolyJose for that one

sounds good to me..

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Yay, Dr. Devil's Advocate! Sounds like therapy for voodoo. ;)

Rich you are doing that thing again with the nail an that freaky ass looking coffin.

samoan619
07-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Rich you are doing that thing again with the nail an that freaky ass looking coffin.

Is he going into the Iron Maiden?? lolol BTW great Showdown, HolyJose holding it down on commentary.. I like the storylines for the other talent on the show.. RKO vs Marcus Cage = No contest, what a match.. Good job Roman..

zapphoman
07-20-2011, 08:36 PM
Awesome Showdown Roman and That 1 creepy guy was great. It had me laughing the entire time.

IC: The Alpha Dog will have Supernovas back...for now. Just don't expect him to join. The Alpha Dog walks alone.

Manabu
07-20-2011, 08:39 PM

I would love to do it! especially being an ex ewncw talent

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-20-2011, 08:47 PM
Is he going into the Iron Maiden?? lolol BTW great Showdown, HolyJose holding it down on commentary.. I like the storylines for the other talent on the show.. RKO vs Marcus Cage = No contest, what a match.. Good job Roman..

I still have to read the show. I'll go ahead an do that now. By the way... I loved your show Sau! I read all of the details, and laughed at the underoo's part. All-in-all it was funny as a whole. That is comical genius material right there.

RomanFlare
07-20-2011, 09:03 PM
Thank you all for the praise folks. And props to Holy Jose

Now... BRING ON MAYHEM! *laughs evilly*

RomanFlare
07-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Nothing to see here.

Leggo
07-20-2011, 09:35 PM

Looking forward to it bruv! Have yet to read the first ep yet, but will, along with showdown when I get home.

samoan619
07-20-2011, 09:51 PM
Awesome Showdown Roman and That 1 creepy guy was great. It had me laughing the entire time.

IC: The Alpha Dog will have Supernovas back...for now. Just don't expect him to join. The Alpha Dog walks alone.

Thanks my brotha, definitely gotta have Alpha Dog on the show..

I would love to do it! especially being an ex ewncw talent

How about the show after Tommy Thunder and HolyJose?? It would Manabu and Kevin Matthew for the books.. Any one else interested can go ahead and visitor message me..

I still have to read the show. I'll go ahead an do that now. By the way... I loved your show Sau! I read all of the details, and laughed at the underoo's part. All-in-all it was funny as a whole. That is comical genius material right there.

Thank you so much my friend, its good to know that the show is being appreciated.. TDA would be a great guest also sometime..

Looking forward to it bruv! Have yet to read the first ep yet, but will, along with showdown when I get home.

Thanks bruv, im always appreciative of your support.. Next episode has very own St George..

Snair
07-20-2011, 10:38 PM
Sorry to hear about your injury KJ, I hope you get well soon.

samoan619
07-20-2011, 10:57 PM
I cant forget to stress the issue that im appreciative of Mass Dinero and TheJman for coming on the show.. They make the show what it is yall and I hope yall can give them their props also because they worked just as hard on these segments.. Thanks to everyone who checked it out..

Snair
07-20-2011, 11:15 PM
Great show Roman and also I loved the talk show with the creepy guy.

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 12:22 AM
Great show Roman and also I loved the talk show with the creepy guy.

Thank you, Thank you.

Off topic: Ticketmaster is so terrible. Can't search by section for Raw Tickets -_-

K-Jammin
07-21-2011, 02:07 AM
Sorry to hear about your injury KJ, I hope you get well soon.

Cheers man, appreciate it.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 02:50 AM
How's the shoulder today kjam?

K-Jammin
07-21-2011, 02:52 AM
How's the shoulder today kjam?

Agony! Just bought a car aswell but now i can't drive it for ages so that's what im most annoyed about, thanks for asking though bruv.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 03:00 AM
Agony! Just bought a car aswell but now i can't drive it for ages so that's what im most annoyed about, thanks for asking though bruv.

That sucks mate. Congrats on getting a car.

K-Jammin
07-21-2011, 03:06 AM
That sucks mate. Congrats on getting a car.

Cheers man!

Leggo
07-21-2011, 04:03 AM
@ sammy - sorry, i replied on TCG thread. Wasn't sure, so posting it here too!

Just read That one creepy guy... Fookin lmao mate!

The picture of him makes me lol everytime I see it. The vid of the guy was so funny too. I loved Jman's and Mass' interviews and thought they were hilarious. Lol at TKB bits.

I'm really glad that you've introduced this to the thread, along with the JBW commercials mate. The effort is really appreciated. Also to Jman and KD for whitty responses - lol at Eminens in my Easter basket!

Well I'm up next. Better get something to you bruv!

Leggo
07-21-2011, 04:04 AM

The picture of him makes me lol everytime I see it. The vid of the guy was so funny too. I loved Jman's and Mass' interviews and thought they were hilarious. Lol at TKB bits.

I'm really glad that you've introduced this to the thread, along with the JBW commercials mate. The effort is really appreciated. Also to Jman and KD for whitty responses - lol at Eminens in my Easter basket!

Great tune too!!!

K-Jammin
07-21-2011, 04:05 AM
Was thinking, seeing as WWE Don't want to bring them back i think we should start selling JBW Ice Cream Bars!

samoan619
07-21-2011, 04:07 AM

Thanks bruv, ill have some questions set up for you tomorrow or the day after, depending on how soon im done with my comic con activities tomorrow..

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 07:16 AM
Was thinking, seeing as WWE Don't want to bring them back i think we should start selling JBW Ice Cream Bars!

That is a great idea, we need Jimmy Hart to advertise them.

Rehmix
07-21-2011, 10:04 AM

Malcolm Cage would love to be apart of something. Please?

Rehmix
07-21-2011, 10:13 AM
Great Showdown Roman. Loved my first Main Event match. Craziness is going to happen at MOA.

zapphoman
07-21-2011, 10:22 AM

Heck yeah. Screw WWE! We'll make our own.

K-Jammin
07-21-2011, 12:35 PM
http://goanimate.com/movie/0RGnbd2ptmSw/1

Advert for Mayhem, for some reason the URL isn't copying properly so im just testing this one so if it doesn't work just bare with me!

K-Jammin
07-21-2011, 12:35 PM
http://goanimate.com/movie/0RGnbd2ptmSw/1

Advert for Mayhem, for some reason the URL isn't copying properly so im just testing this one so if it doesn't work just bare with me!

Woo Hoo it works!!!

Leggo
07-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Woo Hoo it works!!!

Will check it out on my laptop later bruv. iPhone can't load it.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Ok, just read this weeks ep of showdown. Well done Roman, the show flowed really well, and was a good read. I'm gonna say well done to HJ and Alpha dog for their input, was their segs done by Roman or by them?

Mayhem up next! Then MOA!!!!

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 12:57 PM
Ok, just read this weeks ep of showdown. Well done Roman, the show flowed really well, and was a good read. I'm gonna say well done to HJ and Alpha dog for their input, was their segs done by Roman or by them?

Mayhem up next! Then MOA!!!!

Alpha and Holy wrote there own sthick. Actually, Jose wrote a lot of the interactions between Holy and Sly to keep it fluid, and he did well.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Alpha and Holy wrote there own sthick. Actually, Jose wrote a lot of the interactions between Holy and Sly to keep it fluid, and he did well.

Well Congrats to all on putting on another great show!

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Doesnt look like we will reach 1000 before MOA.

K-Jammin
07-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Doesnt look like we will reach 1000 before MOA.

Was just about to say the same thing.

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Was just about to say the same thing.

Even a healthy spam/post whore may not do it lol

Leggo
07-21-2011, 01:24 PM
It'll be tight. We may reach 1000 replies... Def by next next week though. Our views have gone through the roof! Most views on the forum?!

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 01:25 PM
It'll be tight. We may reach 1000 replies... Def by next next week though. Our views have gone through the roof! Most views on the forum?!

How many pages did that stupid Sting vs Undertaker thread get?

K-Jammin
07-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Even a healthy spam/post whore may not do it lol

Lol ever since i became a god I've lost the urge to post whore!

thejman93
07-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Alpha, Smithson, Jose, and Roman all did an awesome job with Showdown; Jose gave the commentary a nice fluidity.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 01:31 PM

Nowhere as near as this!... Surely

thejman93
07-21-2011, 01:32 PM

1,100 and change

Edit: My bad, it was 1100 and some POSTS but only 100 and some PAGES.

Snair
07-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Be+ guys we'll break 1000 before MOA and in case we dont there's always a flame war option:-P

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 01:33 PM
1,100 and change

And we're almost double that thread in views :D

Leggo
07-21-2011, 01:34 PM
1,100 and change

Pages? Really? Wow

Leggo
07-21-2011, 01:35 PM
Be+ guys we'll break 1000 before MOA and in case we dont there's always a flame war option:-P

Lol at flamewar! Bring it! Lol

Snair
Nowhere as near as this!... Surely

Exactly JBW > EWN.

thejman93
Why can't we reach 1000 before MoA? Prep for Mayhem will be 20 pages in and of itself.

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 01:37 PM
A JBW flame war pmsl

Snair
07-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Why can't we reach 1000 before MoA? Prep for Mayhem will be 20 pages in and of itself.

This guy is just as optimistic as me.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 01:39 PM

We"LL give it a go

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 01:41 PM
I'm still waiting for SES's JBWScoops posts D:

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 01:43 PM

Im waiting for Mattel to announce the new JBW action figures at ComicCon 2011

Leggo
07-21-2011, 01:43 PM

What's that mate?

WWTNA Mark
07-21-2011, 01:44 PM
What's that mate?

A rumor post for JBW that I created. Its really fun to do.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 01:46 PM
A rumor post for JBW that I created. Its really fun to do.

When was that then? I think I missed that one

WWTNA Mark
07-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Sent you a PM themiz666.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 01:48 PM
Sent you a PM themiz666.

New recruit?

WWTNA Mark
07-21-2011, 01:49 PM
When was that then? I think I missed that one

**From JBWScoops.com**

On his opponents at MOA:

*Advertisement*

Its just a little dirsheet report I like to do with the JBW Warfare roster. I'm going to make it a little more realistic and made changes to it.

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Its just a little dirsheet report I like to do with the JBW Warfare roster. I'm going to make it a little more realistic and made changes to it.

Oh, I guess I meant EWN dirt sheet posts. Or the JBW Magazine (featuring K-Jammin's "Top 5 Things to Do during Unemployment").

Leggo
07-21-2011, 01:54 PM

I like it mate... Good stuff

WWTNA Mark
07-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Oh, I guess I meant EWN dirt sheet posts. Or the JBW Magazine (featuring K-Jammin's "Top 5 Things to Do during Unemployment").

This too. lol

K-Jammin
07-21-2011, 01:56 PM

*middle finger* :)

WWTNA Mark
07-21-2011, 01:58 PM

Ic: http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/hash/27/3d/unemployment-3_5.jpg

K-Jammin
07-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Ic: http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/hash/27/3d/unemployment-3_5.jpg

IC: Are we really gonna do this again?

Leggo
07-21-2011, 01:59 PM

I lol hard at this Kjam!

Pumpkinhead
07-21-2011, 02:00 PM
remember we have to do a PPV in Germany I'll be super over!!! ;)

thejman93
07-21-2011, 02:03 PM

Germany? How 'bout Philly? :D:p

Leggo
07-21-2011, 02:07 PM
IC: Are we really gonna do this again?

IC: don't worry china. You can always find work! You can never lose the name "tampon kid"!

Manabu
07-21-2011, 02:11 PM

dortmund!!! german champions!

Leggo
07-21-2011, 02:14 PM
dortmund!!! german champions!

IC: Germany... It always takes me back to 1966.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 02:33 PM

Where was global uprising held at? Anybody remember?

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 02:36 PM
I think Chicago deserves a JBW PPV after their reactions at MITB.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 02:38 PM
I think Chicago deserves a JBW PPV after their reactions at MITB.

That sounds good mate.

What venues Are near you? Newcastle?

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 02:39 PM
That sounds good mate.

What venues Are near you? Newcastle?

Yeah the MetroRadio arena in Newcastle, other than that theres a bit of travel to get to one.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 02:42 PM
Yeah the MetroRadio arena in Newcastle, other than that theres a bit of travel to get to one.

Have wwe been there before?

Manabu
07-21-2011, 02:42 PM

in relevance to newcastle did anyone hear the news about tickets for their football matches?

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Have wwe been there before?

Yeah for house shows, an episode of Raw and an Insurrextion PPV about 10 years ago, Im actually going to see them there in November.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 02:45 PM
Yeah for house shows, an episode of Raw and an Insurrextion PPV about 10 years ago, Im actually going to see them there in November.

Quality mate. Good seats?

@ Manny - no mate, what's that?

zapphoman
07-21-2011, 02:48 PM
A PPV in Chicago would be awesome. Saw the commercial by K-Jam, pretty funny stuff man. Thanks for the props Leggo.

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 02:48 PM

Theyre alright, on a tier like.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 02:49 PM
A PPV in Chicago would be awesome. Saw the commercial by K-Jam, pretty funny stuff man. Thanks for the props Leggo.

No worries mate. I'm digging your work bruv.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Theyre alright, on a tier like.

Ringside are well expensive... I looked at purchasing some for the NEC off eBay. I wanted to go to the raw tv taping a while back (London).

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 02:54 PM
Ringside are well expensive... I looked at purchasing some for the NEC off eBay. I wanted to go to the raw tv taping a while back (London).

God yeah me and my girlfriend went to one at the 02 a couple of years back, the tickets alone were about 70 quid each, let alone travel and hotels etc

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 02:54 PM

Ring side Raw tickets for the show I'm going to? $250 a pop. Good seats, (in the left corner when watching on TV), just insane.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 03:00 PM
Ring side Raw tickets for the show I'm going to? $250 a pop. Good seats, (in the left corner when watching on TV), just insane.

Although it's $250, that's not that bad. In the uk, they're about £300-£500

When you going?

zapphoman
07-21-2011, 03:02 PM

Damn, thats crazy. How is McMahon not a billionaire?

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 03:02 PM
Although it's $250, that's not that bad. In the uk, they're about £300-£500

When you going?

September 5th. The best seats we can get are in the corner, right of the stage when facing it. Blah. Oh well.

Edit: Oh hey, Ticketmaster can't hold tickets. YAY! Now I don't know where I'll be sitting until my Bank gets off it's lazy ass and transfers my money -_- God I hate the world sometimes.

Manabu
07-21-2011, 03:05 PM

a load of their fan stormed the pitch in an away friendly match, so only newcastle membership holders can get tickets to their away matches!

tnawhat
07-21-2011, 03:08 PM
how bout new zealand

Leggo
07-21-2011, 03:15 PM
@ RF - sounds good mate. Make sure you take some pics!

@ Manny - I do recall seeing something on Skysports news now you mention it. (not long got up, half asleep) Geordies are very passionate fans... *awaits comment from heelturn* lol

@ Tnawhat - NZ sounds like a great location mate. What's your biggest arena?

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 03:31 PM

If we're talking biggest stadiums, we should probably hit up the Big House, The Horse Shoe, or the Grand Daddy of HUGE stadiums, May Day Stadium in North Korea. 150k Capacity!

Leggo
07-21-2011, 03:38 PM
If we're talking biggest stadiums, we should probably hit up the Big House, The Horse Shoe, or the Grand Daddy of HUGE stadiums, May Day Stadium in North Korea. 150k Capacity!

Sounds good mate!!

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 03:40 PM
@ RF - sounds good mate. Make sure you take some pics!

@ Manny - I do recall seeing something on Skysports news now you mention it. (not long got up, half asleep) Geordies are very passionate fans... *awaits comment from heelturn* lol

Geordies are something alright lol Cant be too mean about them though, I am engaged to one lol

Leggo
07-21-2011, 03:41 PM
Geordies are something alright lol Cant be too mean about them though, I am engaged to one lol

So you're not a Geordie then mate?

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 03:43 PM
So you're not a Geordie then mate?

Me no no, Im a mackem, from Sunderland. Used to work through there.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Me no no, Im a mackem, from Sunderland. Used to work through there.

Oh I see. You talk the same though right?

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Oh I see. You talk the same though right?

Pretty similar, but geordies tend to have more of an accent and dialect, mackem is like a watered down version.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 03:54 PM
@ Heelturn - IC: St George challenges The Proph to an cross brand, international Mad Mackem Chamber match!

OOC: We could get good publicity in the Sunderland echo! Lol

Leggo
07-21-2011, 03:55 PM
600 JBW posts for the Leggs!

HeelTurn
07-21-2011, 03:58 PM
@ Heelturn - IC: St George challenges The Proph to an cross brand, international Mad Mackem Chamber match!

OOC: We could get good publicity in the Sunderland echo! Lol

IC: Only of our rematch is in a Cockney Cage match

OOC: Pmsl, our Stadium has had Take That, Oasis, Pink and Kings Of Leon, Im sure it could handle JBW.

Leggo
07-21-2011, 04:01 PM
IC: Only of our rematch is in a Cockney Cage match

OOC: Pmsl, our Stadium has had Take That, Oasis, Pink and Kings Of Leon, Im sure it could handle JBW.

IC: what makes you think you'll still be standing, let alone be breathing after the MMC match?!

OOC: lol mate lol @ the arena. Im off for a couple of hours sleep before work. So I'll catch you guys later!

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 04:18 PM
IC: The Sleeper has been rather quiet lately. Slaving over his game plan, I guess. Try all he wants, there's no way to plan for me, or beat me.

lykkekage
07-21-2011, 04:25 PM
Got the chance to read Warfare and Showdown now. Cool shows both of them. Liked the bar fight at the beginning of Warfare, although I didnt really get when he got out of jail. And also, when I thought of my character TJ Rage I didnt really think of a John Morrison type ;)

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 04:28 PM
Got the chance to read Warfare and Showdown now. Cool shows both of them. Liked the bar fight at the beginning of Warfare, although I didnt really get when he got out of jail. And also, when I thought of my character TJ Rage I didnt really think of a John Morrison type ;)

If this is about the matches shown (I'm guessing, I don't have time to go back and look right now), there's no offense meant. A lot of the time we're just looking for matches that fit well, and sometimes it's really hard to find a match to even fit the stipulation (I'm looking at you Submission match!).

WWTNA Mark
07-21-2011, 04:39 PM

If this is about the matches shown (I'm guessing, I don't have time to go back and look right now), there's no offense meant. A lot of the time we're just looking for matches that fit well, and sometimes it's really hard to find a match to even fit the stipulation (I'm looking at you Submission match!).

This.^^^^^^^^^

Its kinda hard to find specific matches that has similar characters so I usually go by the scenario of the match to describe how the match went. I didn't mean to describe your character as a JOMO type character but to describe how impressive your character's victory was.

As for the confusion of the bar fight, SuperNova calmed things down with the police and released TDA free where they headed to the Warfare arena. I know I didn't put that in the show but that's how it was suppose to be. I should have been more specific though.

Also thanks for the comment on Warfare lykkekage ! Glad to hear feedback ;)

K-Jammin
07-21-2011, 04:43 PM
Random question, has any one ever listen to Colt Cobana's podcast? Listened to it for the first time tonight and it was hilarious, had Zack Ryder and CM Punk on it aswell!

tnawhat
07-21-2011, 06:16 PM
report:

word is that avidico will be accompanied to the ring for his match against igetwild for the NWL title at MOA
by his wife, mexican model Ninel Conde
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Nconde143.jpg/450px-Nconde143.jpg
its also be romoured that rise against will be there live to play his theme music

Pumpkinhead
07-21-2011, 06:30 PM
Ninel Conde, nice choice!

tnawhat
07-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Ninel Conde, nice choice!

i thought so to

tnawhat
07-21-2011, 06:52 PM
im thinking of debuting her as my full time manager

zapphoman
07-21-2011, 07:27 PM
report:

word is that avidico will be accompanied to the ring for his match against igetwild for the NWL title at MOA
by his wife, mexican model Ninel Conde
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Nconde143.jpg/450px-Nconde143.jpg
its also be romoured that rise against will be there live to play his theme music

Wow, shes hot.

IC: Nice catch, Avidico.

tnawhat
07-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Wow, shes hot.

IC: Nice catch, Avidico.

thanks amigo
does the alphadog have a bit on the side

HolyJose2391
07-21-2011, 08:00 PM
1) if we're talking future arenas the nations Capitol and my home town area DC should not me left out the Verizon Center is a grat arena. Or the First Mariner Arena in Baltimore :D

IC:Hot damn Avidico beautiful women you got yourself

HolyJose2391
07-21-2011, 08:01 PM
Oh and PH200 did you get my PM?

zapphoman
07-21-2011, 08:05 PM
He dates every once in a while, but nothing long term.

IC: "THE ALPHA DOG HATES SHOE SHOPPING AND TWILIGHT!!!!", The Alpha Dog said to his last girlfriend. They also say The Alpha Dog gets a bit too loud. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS AIN'T HONEY HAM?!!! GET BACK IN THERE AND REMAKE THE ALPHA DOGS SANDWICH!!!

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Is this place always dead on Thursdays nights?

NightWolf
07-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Is this place always dead on Thursdays nights?

A lot of people are off right now for their bed times. You will probably see a burst of people in the morning or afternoon.

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 10:44 PM
A lot of people are off right now for their bed times. You will probably see a burst of people in the morning or afternoon.

I know D: I'm just use to Tues/Satur nights when like, 8 people are on at 4:30 AM EST waiting for Warhem.

HolyJose2391
07-21-2011, 10:53 PM
I know D: I'm just use to Tues/Satur nights when like, 8 people are on at 4:30 AM EST waiting for Warhem.

What about Wednesday's? Have we forgotten about Showdown?

NightWolf
07-21-2011, 10:57 PM
What about Wednesday's? Have we forgotten about Showdown?

I think he was referring to the bigger shows. Showdown is more like Sunday Night Heat or Velocity.

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 10:59 PM
I think he was referring to the bigger shows. Showdown is more like Sunday Night Heat or Velocity.

It's more like Superstars!

xD And I didn't include Showdown because, not a shot to Vince or Kevin, but Showdown is usually up 3-4 hours before the current time.

NightWolf
07-21-2011, 11:08 PM

xD And I didn't include Showdown because, not a shot to Vince or Kevin, but Showdown is usually up 3-4 hours before the current time.

Superstars you say? I might be interested in making an appearance on that show.

Snair
07-21-2011, 11:15 PM

You are a free agent now?

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 11:15 PM

Who knows?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-21-2011, 11:17 PM
Damn, thats crazy. How is McMahon not a billionaire?

Because he surrounds himself with glad-handing, nonsensical, douchebag yes-men like John Laurinaitis who's gonna tell him whatever he wants to hear.

NightWolf
07-21-2011, 11:18 PM
You are a free agent now?

Yeah. I am a free agent until I get my feet dipped into some storylines.

RomanFlare
07-21-2011, 11:22 PM
Because he surrounds himself with glad-handing, nonsensical, douchebag yes-men like John Laurinaitis who's gonna tell him whatever he wants to hear.

I hear he spends a lot of money giving to charity like all the other multi-millionaries.

HolyJose2391
07-21-2011, 11:33 PM

Idc! Showdown for the win!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-21-2011, 11:36 PM
I hear he spends a lot of money giving to charity like all the other multi-millionaries.

Lol I know. I just wanted to get my one CM Punk reference in for the day.

I'm writing a Ryan Clark post up now, and then I'm off to read Warfare, Showdown, and That One Creepy Guy. Sorry I haven't done so already guys. Been super busy though as of late. Some Mayhem PM's are gonna be sent as well.

zapphoman
07-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Lol I know. I just wanted to get my one CM Punk reference in for the day.

I'm writing a Ryan Clark post up now, and then I'm off to read Warfare, Showdown, and That One Creepy Guy. Sorry I haven't done so already guys. Been super busy though as of late. Some Mayhem PM's are gonna be sent as well.

And what a great CM Punk reference it was. I was actually wondering if somebody was going to reply to that with that. All the shows you mentioned were great. I think you are going to enjoy them.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 12:41 AM
**Straight from the EWN Homepage**

Huge BREAKING NEWS backstage at JBW + Silva is released from jail

By Ryan Clark

In an interview conducted by TMZ with the JBW roster, reporter Tom Paramount asked some questions regarding the hot-rod shoot The Sleeper pulled on RomanFlare at Mayhem's 20th episode. Obviously this got some mixed reactions from the JBW lockerroom, but there was no doubt an electrifying response nonetheless. None of these answers were particularly shocking though, as it is exactly the same response as any similar circumstances in wrestling history warranted. However, the fifth response down is where this interview got revealing. Here are the responses from the JBW roster.

TP: How did you personally feel about The Sleeper's shoot promo and RomanFlare's subsequent response?

Ma$$Dinero: I let my feeling be known on that during commentary bruv. I wear my heart on my sleeve out there most of the time, and rarely to I give a "TV response" to those types of questions. I love what The Sleeper did last week on Mayhem. He keeps everyone on their toes and it makes for great TV.

TP: What are your feelings on the Sleeper/RomanFlare segment last week on Mayhem?

TheDevilsAdvocate: Some are saying it was The Sleeper's coming out party. I tend to agree with them. The Sleeper made the match with RomanFlare a nice mid-card match for the title at the PPV, to an absolutely must-see event. Any time you can do that I'd say that's a big success. Oh and not to mention RomanFlare's response to what happened as well. You have to give both guys credit for what happened in that ring on Saturday, and even though the things that were being said were a bit controversial, you have no idea how much some of the guys in the back have wanted to say some of the same stuff that was said out there. Kudos to The Sleeper and RomanFlare for having the guts to say it in front of a live televised audience.

TP: As I high-up official in JBW, how did you feel about the way The Sleeper/RomanFlare segment went down last Saturday?

Iron Ape: Well I can tell you that what happened on Saturday wasn't exactly like how we scripted it to happen. I know the segment made for an interesting storyline, but I would like for people around here to stick to the script. Listen, my opinion might not be the most popular out there, but I'm an old-school type of guy and I don't care how good a situation like that played out on TV, there are just some things you don't make public like that. With that being said, because I know the dirstsheets are gonna twist what I just said in any possible way they can, big things are planned for both The Sleeper and RomanFlare despite everything. We will not be de-pushing either guy because they spoke their minds out there, especially not considering the response those two got out there. With that being said though, we can't have every little grievance every guy has in the back air out for the world to see. Those with pull in JBW management want to remind everyone that what happened with The Sleeper and RomanFlare on Mayhem's 20th episode is considered a warning. Thanks listen, i have to go. We have a lot of stuff to get through here with Mayhem coming up soon.

TP: You were as close to the situation with The Sleeper and RomanFlare last week as anybody, what are your thoughts about what went down that night?

The Prophecy: Look, I was taken aback last week on Mayhem. I know I was supposed to go out there and give my promo and have that be the end of it, so you can imagine my surprise when Sleep came out and did what he did. What happened on Mayhem was disrespectful to me, it was disrespectful to SES, it was disrespectful to RomanFlare, who by the way I in no way blame for what he did last week, he was just defending himself and throwing Sleeper some of his own medicine, and yeah it was really disrespectful to the entire JBW organization. There are lockerrooms, and plane flights, and meetings, and an array of other places where issues like this can be resolved man-to-man, but to air dirty laundry out for the whole world to see is just about the exact opposite way to do things in my opinion.

TP: What are your thoughts on the Sleeper/RomanFlare situation?

RedDevilSativa: Do you mean what happened in the ring or outside of the ring?

TP: What happened outside of the ring?

RedDevilSativa: You mean to tell me TMZ hasn't picked up on the fight yet?

TP: A fight?

RedDevilSativa: Yeah right after the main event The Sleeper had said something to RomanFlare and it was on. Those guys never seemed to get along anyway, but with everything that happened earlier that night, and knowing how The Sleeper felt about certain situations where I would no doubt get in trouble for if I revealed them to you, a fist-fight seemed inevitable. You know how these things go though, there was no clear winner and it was mainly those guys just rolling around with each other. I mean they got in a couple of good shots in on each other, but the fight only lasted about a minute before everyone broke it up. SES was right there when it all happened, and he was pretty fuming. As mad as I've ever seen him. I remember he said "Alright! Alright! You wanna do this? I hope you two got it out of your systems now because if you pull any stiff shit at the PPV your gonna be in trouble" or whatever the fuck he said. Then he looked right at Sleep and said "Be a fucking professional!" I think he was talkign to both guys, but he was looking right in Sleep's eyes when he said it.

TP: Wow. So you can't give us any more insight into the actual fight itself then?

RedDevilSativa: Like I said that shit was over before it even really got started. If they let it go I think I'd have to give it to RomanFlare though. I mean I know Sleep is real scrappy and all, but RomanFlare's a legitimate hooker man. He's like Kurt fuckin' Angle out there. I know I'd be pulling for Sleep though and I don't care if RomanFlare knows it.

TP: Alright well thank you that was very interesting.

More on this developing story as we get it, but you know company officials can't be especially pleased with RedDevil revealing that fight to everyone. It was also reported that Samson (SES) was asked to give his thoughts on the matter to TMZ, but he declined the interview.

In another developing story, the crazed fan that was featured on Mayhem a few weeks ago in the CNN report, Silva, was released from prison yesterday morning. He was set to be released earlier than that, but for fear of Silva's well being and for the fact that the State Penitentiary where Silva was being held was short-handed this past week, his release was rescheduled for yesterday. Silva is now a 100% free man though after a ruling found that his sentence would be kept at assault with a deadly weapon, instead of the attempted murder in the first degree that JBW's and AngrySamoan's lawyers had hoped for. This fact was much to the dismay of many of the general public, who were there to protest Silva's release yesterday. The warden of the facility where Silva was held released the following statement regarding Silva.

Yesterday morning at approximately 10:23 am, we were instructed that we had to release a man from our facilities by the name of Silva. Now we are aware that due to the very public nature of this case we have received a lot of criticism from many of the citizens of our community, but we would like to assure everyone that the matter was completely and 100% out of our hands. We strongly urged this individual to receive psychiatric help in many different in-patient facilities, to which he completely refused to even ponder. Our hands we're completely tied once the judge handed down the ruling and we were to let Silva go. In any case, we would once again like to remind everyone to not seek out this man or provoke him in any way, as to do so would be extremely dangerous to both parties. If you would like to reach out to Silva in any way, urge him to receive the medical treatment he needs. Thank you. We will be taking no questions at this time.

**Advertisement** Silva signs three year agreement with JBW.

Enforcer23
07-22-2011, 01:05 AM
wtf happend here...shitload of posts hahahaha

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 01:12 AM
wtf happend here...shitload of posts hahahaha

That tends to happen around here man. We move fast! Lol, you post something on the thread and then two hours later it's completely irrelevant because it's like 4 pages back.

Enforcer23
07-22-2011, 01:20 AM

Huge BREAKING NEWS backstage at JBW + Silva is released from jail

By Ryan Clark

In an interview conducted by TMZ with the JBW roster, reporter Tom Paramount asked some questions regarding the hot-rod shoot The Sleeper pulled on RomanFlare at Mayhem's 20th episode. Obviously this got some mixed reactions from the JBW lockerroom, but there was no doubt an electrifying response nonetheless. None of these answers were particularly shocking though, as it is exactly the same response as any similar circumstances in wrestling history warranted. However, the fifth response down is where this interview got revealing. Here are the responses from the JBW roster.

TP: How did you personally feel about The Sleeper's shoot promo and RomanFlare's subsequent response?

Ma$$Dinero: I let my feeling be known on that during commentary bruv. I wear my heart on my sleeve out there most of the time, and rarely to I give a "TV response" to those types of questions. I love what The Sleeper did last week on Mayhem. He keeps everyone on their toes and it makes for great TV.

TP: What are your feelings on the Sleeper/RomanFlare segment last week on Mayhem?

TheDevilsAdvocate: Some are saying it was The Sleeper's coming out party. I tend to agree with them. The Sleeper made the match with RomanFlare a nice mid-card match for the title at the PPV, to an absolutely must-see event. Any time you can do that I'd say that's a big success. Oh and not to mention RomanFlare's response to what happened as well. You have to give both guys credit for what happened in that ring on Saturday, and even though the things that were being said were a bit controversial, you have no idea how much some of the guys in the back have wanted to say some of the same stuff that was said out there. Kudos to The Sleeper and RomanFlare for having the guts to say it in front of a live televised audience.

TP: As I high-up official in JBW, how did you feel about the way The Sleeper/RomanFlare segment went down last Saturday?

Iron Ape: Well I can tell you that what happened on Saturday wasn't exactly like how we scripted it to happen. I know the segment made for an interesting storyline, but I would like for people around here to stick to the script. Listen, my opinion might not be the most popular out there, but I'm an old-school type of guy and I don't care how good a situation like that played out on TV, there are just some things you don't make public like that. With that being said, because I know the dirstsheets are gonna twist what I just said in any possible way they can, big things are planned for both The Sleeper and RomanFlare despite everything. We will not be de-pushing either guy because they spoke their minds out there, especially not considering the response those two got out there. With that being said though, we can't have every little grievance every guy has in the back air out for the world to see. Those with pull in JBW management want to remind everyone that what happened with The Sleeper and RomanFlare on Mayhem's 20th episode is considered a warning. Thanks listen, i have to go. We have a lot of stuff to get through here with Mayhem coming up soon.

TP: You were as close to the situation with The Sleeper and RomanFlare last week as anybody, what are your thoughts about what went down that night?

The Prophecy: Look, I was taken aback last week on Mayhem. I know I was supposed to go out there and give my promo and have that be the end of it, so you can imagine my surprise when Sleep came out and did what he did. What happened on Mayhem was disrespectful to me, it was disrespectful to SES, it was disrespectful to RomanFlare, who by the way I in no way blame for what he did last week, he was just defending himself and throwing Sleeper some of his own medicine, and yeah it was really disrespectful to the entire JBW organization. There are lockerrooms, and plane flights, and meetings, and an array of other places where issues like this can be resolved man-to-man, but to air dirty laundry out for the whole world to see is just about the exact opposite way to do things in my opinion.

TP: What are your thoughts on the Sleeper/RomanFlare situation?

RedDevilSativa: Do you mean what happened in the ring or outside of the ring?

TP: What happened outside of the ring?

RedDevilSativa: You mean to tell me TMZ hasn't picked up on the fight yet?

TP: A fight?

RedDevilSativa: Yeah right after the main event The Sleeper had said something to RomanFlare and it was on. Those guys never seemed to get along anyway, but with everything that happened earlier that night, and knowing how The Sleeper felt about certain situations where I would no doubt get in trouble for if I revealed them to you, a fist-fight seemed inevitable. You know how these things go though, there was no clear winner and it was mainly those guys just rolling around with each other. I mean they got in a couple of good shots in on each other, but the fight only lasted about a minute before everyone broke it up. SES was right there when it all happened, and he was pretty fuming. As mad as I've ever seen him. I remember he said "Alright! Alright! You wanna do this? I hope you two got it out of your systems now because if you pull any stiff shit at the PPV your gonna be in trouble" or whatever the fuck he said. Then he looked right at Sleep and said "Be a fucking professional!" I think he was talkign to both guys, but he was looking right in Sleep's eyes when he said it.

TP: Wow. So you can't give us any more insight into the actual fight itself then?

RedDevilSativa: Like I said that shit was over before it even really got started. If they let it go I think I'd have to give it to RomanFlare though. I mean I know Sleep is real scrappy and all, but RomanFlare's a legitimate hooker man. He's like Kurt fuckin' Angle out there. I know I'd be pulling for Sleep though and I don't care if RomanFlare knows it.

TP: Alright well thank you that was very interesting.

More on this developing story as we get it, but you know company officials can't be especially pleased with RedDevil revealing that fight to everyone. It was also reported that Samson (SES) was asked to give his thoughts on the matter to TMZ, but he declined the interview.

In another developing story, the crazed fan that was featured on Mayhem a few weeks ago in the CNN report, Silva, was released from prison yesterday morning. He was set to be released earlier than that, but for fear of Silva's well being and for the fact that the State Penitentiary where Silva was being held was short-handed this past week, his release was rescheduled for yesterday. Silva is now a 100% free man though after a ruling found that his sentence would be kept at assault with a deadly weapon, instead of the attempted murder in the first degree that JBW's and AngrySamoan's lawyers had hoped for. This fact was much to the dismay of many of the general public, who were there to protest Silva's release yesterday. The warden of the facility where Silva was held released the following statement regarding Silva.

Yesterday morning at approximately 10:23 am, we were instructed that we had to release a man from our facilities by the name of Silva. Now we are aware that due to the very public nature of this case we have received a lot of criticism from many of the citizens of our community, but we would like to assure everyone that the matter was completely and 100% out of our hands. We strongly urged this individual to receive psychiatric help in many different in-patient facilities, to which he completely refused to even ponder. Our hands we're completely tied once the judge handed down the ruling and we were to let Silva go. In any case, we would once again like to remind everyone to not seek out this man or provoke him in any way, as to do so would be extremely dangerous to both parties. If you would like to reach out to Silva in any way, urge him to receive the medical treatment he needs. Thank you. We will be taking no questions at this time.

**Advertisement** Silva signs three year agreement with JBW.

ow you done a sweet job with this article ;)

RomanFlare
07-22-2011, 01:28 AM

Are you sure you're not Ryan Clark?

zapphoman
07-22-2011, 01:33 AM
Awesome article SES.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 01:41 AM
Awesome article SES.

ow you done a sweet job with this article ;)

Thanks guys!

Are you sure you're not Ryan Clark?

Lol I have my secrets....

K-Jammin
07-22-2011, 05:51 AM
He dates every once in a while, but nothing long term.

IC: "THE ALPHA DOG HATES SHOE SHOPPING AND TWILIGHT!!!!", The Alpha Dog said to his last girlfriend. They also say The Alpha Dog gets a bit too loud. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS AIN'T HONEY HAM?!!! GET BACK IN THERE AND REMAKE THE ALPHA DOGS SANDWICH!!!

Your slowly becoming my favourite wrestler! xD

zapphoman
07-22-2011, 08:33 AM

lol Thanks for the compliment man.

Snair
07-22-2011, 09:48 AM
Still 30 pages to attain before gaining undisputed greatness.

Manabu
07-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Still 30 pages to attain before gaining undisputed greatness.

lets do this baby! our thousand page poster should get a prize
to get the pages going, whats everyones favourite flavour of noodles? Im a big fan of spicy noodles

HolyJose2391
07-22-2011, 10:08 AM
to get the pages going, whats everyones favourite flavour of noodles? Im a big fan of spicy noodles

Plain udone(sp?) noodles are the best :)

WWTNA Mark
07-22-2011, 10:19 AM

http://blog.photoshelter.com/noodle7.jpg
^^^^This is college food right here. ;)

Manabu
07-22-2011, 10:23 AM
http://blog.photoshelter.com/noodle7.jpg
^^^^This is college food right here. ;)

I literally just had spicy thai cup noodles! small world

WWTNA Mark
07-22-2011, 10:31 AM
I literally just had spicy thai cup noodles! small world

Haha! Cup noddles are great! Although I like shrimp noddles then spicy noddles. :p

Enforcer23
07-22-2011, 10:31 AM
im a beef or chicken guy

zapphoman
07-22-2011, 11:22 AM
I like the shrimp myself. Those are like comfort food for me.

Leggo
07-22-2011, 11:28 AM

Agreed K-jam, his character has... Well lots of character! Lol

K-jam character is cool too. One of my faves! AD & k-jam ftw!

K-Jammin
07-22-2011, 11:41 AM
Agreed K-jam, his character has... Well lots of character! Lol

K-jam character is cool too. One of my faves! AD & k-jam ftw!

Cheers man, Im a V3 and Alpha Dog mark myself, Oh and Manabu!

Pumpkinhead
07-22-2011, 11:44 AM
Cheers man, Im a V3 and Alpha Dog mark myself, Oh and Manabu!

K -Jam is one of my favorites!, St George too even most times I don't understand what he says..

Snair
07-22-2011, 11:55 AM
K -Jam is one of my favorites!, St George too even most times I don't understand what he says..

Same here. My favourites would be Manabu,Prophecy,KJ,V3,Alpha dog & Chainsaw.

WWTNA Mark
07-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Later on, i'm going to be sending the Warfare crew stuff for MOA as i'm heading to work. See you guys when I get back.

K-Jammin
07-22-2011, 12:00 PM
There's way too many to mention, everyone works amazingly hard to make there character interesting!

Leggo
07-22-2011, 12:21 PM

Well if you or anybody else ever want a translation, just ask!

HeelTurn
07-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Here it is, in full Booker T's Fave 5

Snair....K-Jammin....The Alpha Dog....MassDinero.....St.George

In typical Booker fashion, he has also listed the likes of TDA, Manabu, Siaki and Prophecy.

Leggo
07-22-2011, 12:45 PM

In typical Booker fashion, he has also listed the likes of TDA, Manabu, Siaki and Prophecy.

Well thank you kind sir

zapphoman
07-22-2011, 12:45 PM
There's way too many to mention, everyone works amazingly hard to make there character interesting!

Hell yeah. JBW has the best crew around.

thejman93
07-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Dubs, I just sent you a PM.

Leggo
07-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Dubs, I just sent you a PM.

Everytime I see your sig Jman, I just want to watch THAT promo again!

zapphoman
07-22-2011, 12:48 PM

I made the fave 5? you just made my day sir. Thank you. Everybody on your list deserves to be where they are.

thejman93
07-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Everytime I see your sig Jman, I just want to watch THAT promo again!

Right? That was the best promo I've ever seen.

Leggo
07-22-2011, 12:55 PM
Right? That was the best promo I've ever seen.

Rumour has it that Punk actually read the JBW show thread just before cutting that awesome promo. You know, to help him out a bit! Lol

K-Jammin
07-22-2011, 01:00 PM
Wow, there's quite a few K-Jamaniacs in this place huh? ;)

RomanFlare
07-22-2011, 01:02 PM

K-Jamacians?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 01:02 PM

Yeah I know, too bad he was fired.

thejman93
07-22-2011, 01:03 PM
Rumour has it that Punk actually read the JBW show thread just before cutting that awesome promo. You know, to help him out a bit! Lol

hahahaha! If he would've threw some cockney in there I would've marked out!

Leggo
07-22-2011, 01:03 PM

Lol at k-jamaniacs!

thejman93
07-22-2011, 01:04 PM
K-Jamacians?

This. :D:p

Snair
07-22-2011, 01:07 PM
I'm honoured to be featured in Booker T's fav 5 but first I've to come up with my official thank you speech!

Leggo
07-22-2011, 01:10 PM
@ SES - is promo of the two months, I mean month this week mate?

Snair
07-22-2011, 01:15 PM

I wonder if Dubs is planning to do it as well.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 01:16 PM

Yeah bruvski. It is, it's just with Mayhem AND the PPV a day apart from one another I've been having my work cut out for me. Plus I gotta do a pretty important Ryan Clark post too, or something for Mayhem won't make sense. (<---it was something I was gonna do for Mayhem last week, but I simply didn't have it in me).

Leggo
07-22-2011, 01:21 PM
Yeah bruvski. It is, it's just with Mayhem AND the PPV a day apart from one another I've been having my work cut out for me. Plus I gotta do a pretty important Ryan Clark post too, or something for Mayhem won't make sense. (<---it was something I was gonna do for Mayhem last week, but I simply didn't have it in me).

No worries mate. Whenever... We appreciate the effort you put in bruv.

I take it you'll be sending me something when you have time for mayhem.

RomanFlare
07-22-2011, 01:22 PM

D: Poor SES is getting overworked!

Leggo
07-22-2011, 01:23 PM

Don't feel sorry for him. The guy gets paid mega bucks!!! Lol

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 01:28 PM
No worries mate. Whenever... We appreciate the effort you put in bruv.

I take it you'll be sending me something when you have time for mayhem.

Definitely! A three way PM is forthcoming. :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 01:29 PM

Are you kidding me? I live for this shit! JBW all the way!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 01:37 PM
**Straight from the EWN homepage**

James Aldrick cancels statement, JBW in trouble AGAIN

by Ryan Clark

Head attorney for the subliminal messages case was supposed to have a meeting with the press releasing a statement about the progress of the case, but seemingly for fear of public backlash, he has decided against making the public appearance. No word yet on what this all means for the cases future, but it should be noted that even if Aldrick leaves the case, it's surely to be picked up by another attorney.

For the first time in several weeks, JBW has been accused yet again of pulling a subliminal message on Mayhem's 20th episode. Complaints to JBW headquarters have been coming in all week long by angry fans and press. We here at EWN are currently working around the clock to provide some insight as to what these alleged subliminal messages actually say, and to our knowledge we are the only wrestling website to do so. More on this as we get it.

**Advertisement** What does the first subliminal message say? We know! Click inside

Leggo
07-22-2011, 01:46 PM
**Straight from the EWN homepage**

James Aldrick cancels statement, JBW in trouble AGAIN

by Ryan Clark

Head attorney for the subliminal messages case was supposed to have a meeting with the press releasing a statement about the progress of the case, but seemingly for fear of public backlash, he has decided against making the public appearance. No word yet on what this all means for the cases future, but it should be noted that even if Aldrick leaves the case, it's surely to be picked up by another attorney.

For the first time in several weeks, JBW has been accused yet again of pulling a subliminal message on Mayhem's 20th episode. Complaints to JBW headquarters have been coming in all week long by angry fans and press. We here at EWN are currently working around the clock to provide some insight as to what these alleged subliminal messages actually say, and to our knowledge we are the only wrestling website to do so. More on this as we get it.

**Advertisement** What does the first subliminal message say? We know! Click inside

First off, the advertisement link doesn't work! Lol

Another sub message? Man, WTF?! I'm gonna have to go back and read Mayhem again!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 02:35 PM
First off, the advertisement link doesn't work! Lol

Another sub message? Man, WTF?! I'm gonna have to go back and read Mayhem again!

Lol, I need to know how WWTNA does his "advertisements" because they look legit.

I sent V-3 the PM btw!

Leggo
07-22-2011, 03:05 PM
Lol, I need to know how WWTNA does his "advertisements" because they look legit.

I sent V-3 the PM btw!

Yeah got it mate. Thanks. Will get back to you soon.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 03:19 PM
Yeah got it mate. Thanks. Will get back to you soon.

Got your reply, thanks for the hasty response. That thing for MoA sounds perfect too.

I'll be doing yet another Ryan Clark message in a moment. This is the one that I meant to be on the show last Sat.

EDIT: This one is gonna be too long I think, and I'm heading out for a mom, so it'll prolly be tonight that I do this. It's a Silva thing just so you all know.

RomanFlare
07-22-2011, 03:29 PM

I sent V-3 the PM btw!

You an do it the WWTNA way and link it to something legit, or do it my way, and link it to a Rick Roll.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 03:51 PM
Btw, I just found the perfect them for Silva. The dude who's character it is wanted Sweet Child O' Mine, and while I think that's a very very very sick twist on that song (listen to the lyrics if you get a chance, and imagine the correlation to Silva), I just found one that i think is even better.

HolyJose2391
07-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Alpha Dog, Ma$$dinero, St. George, Psycho Siaki, K-Jammin, TDA, Snair, RomanFlare and Manabu are my favorites not in that order either haha

jhorton1215
07-22-2011, 09:28 PM
Yeah... I'm... Not... Going... Back... Through... All... Of... These... Pages

HolyJose2391
07-22-2011, 09:29 PM
Yeah... I'm... Not... Going... Back... Through... All... Of... These... Pages

Good to hear from you again...yea I I wouldn't advise you to do that
How was Olympus?

jhorton1215
07-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Good to hear from you again...yea I I wouldn't advise you to do that
How was Olympus?

I've been away the past few days... Gave Zeus some time to clear his head, and he'll be at this best come MOA.

As for Olympus... Tune into Warfare!
*Plays Old Spice Tune*

HolyJose2391
07-22-2011, 11:09 PM
I've been away the past few days... Gave Zeus some time to clear his head, and he'll be at this best come MOA.

*Plays Old Spice Tune*

OOC: Best of luck in your match

IC:HAHAHA clearing your head will have done nothing. I know for a fact that The Alpha Dog with destroy you at MOA, as for Markus you better say your prayers because on Sunday I give you your Ticket To Hell!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 11:10 PM
*Straight from the EWN homepage*

Video of Silva surfaces online *WARNING* Disturbing

Below is a video that Silva has apparently put online. As we mentioned in the title, the following clip is more than a little disturbing:

Hi everybody. I want everyone to see this so that's why I have this camera here. Sorry I'm whispering too, i-it's just that, well, you'll see why in a second. You see, they finally just let me out of that god-forsaken place, and I simply had to do this first. I wanted to get into the JBW arena, but I remember that Patrick told me they wouldn't let me back in again, and that AngrySamoan was still sick from when I *twitches* hit him. So I did a little research on everything, and I found out that AngrySamoan lives in Sacramento California, so I took the first flight I could find. Right now I'm in his house and he's just in the next room right now. He's sleeping right now so I have to be quiet. I thought he might not appreciate me coming in unannounced like this, but the voice in my head assured me he wouldn't mind. I mean, I am only here to apologize for what I did to him and to tell him I feel bad for him because he's still not better, so I figured it'd be okay.

*walks over to the room where AngrySamoan is sleeping*

I don't want to wake him, or I don't know, what should I do? *looks down and starts grabbing his head* What? I don't know. Wait. Tha-that's actually a great idea. Nevermind. *Silva pulls out a knife from his pocket, sets the camera down, and walks over to AngrySamoan's bed. Silva then takes the knife and starts gashing it into AngrySamoan's wall, writing out the words "I'm Sorry." Silva then slips up and cuts his own hand, and is bleeding pretty badly* Whoopsie. haha. Oh wait, what's this? *looks down at AngrySamoan's wife* Who is this? Mom???? *twitches* WHAT!? *clinches his fist, dripping blood all over AngrySamoan's bed* Wait, no. Hold on. What does she look like? *thinking* Let me get a better look at her. *takes his bloody hand and lightly caresses AngrySamoan's wife's head, draping her hair away from her face* No. That's not her. She's a beautiful wife though Samoan. You should be very proud. Well, I think that's about all I can do at this point. I can't wake AngrySamoan, so I hope he see's what I wrote and knows that I really do want us to be friends now. Wait a minute, Samoan knows about my mom, I'm sure he has something here that could be a clue. He won't mind right? *Silva begins digging through AngrySamoan's personal belongings, getting blood all over everything, and making a big mess of his house* Nothing in this room. Lets try another.

*Silva looks through more of AngrySamoan's things when he knocks over a dresser, which awakes AngrySamoan and wife. We hear his wife screaming as she feels the blood on her head from when Silva touched her. Silva then knocks over a few more things as AngrySamoan is fuming at what's going on. Silva is now running out of the house and it appears that AngrySamoan is giving him chase. AngrySamoan must stop though, as Silva is now only jogging away as he gets out of the house. End video.*

Recent word out of AngrySamoan's camp is that he is absolutely furious over this, and he want's Silva to be allowed back into the arena to confront him about it. There is next to no way this will be allowed though, and JBW has explained to AngrySamoan that getting a restraining order is the best option. AngrySamoan is not taking this news so well though, and is threatening to quit JBW if he isn't allowed to confront Silva. More on this as we get it.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 11:13 PM
I hope that turns out to be as insane as I thought it would in my head. Like I said, I wanted to put this on Mayhem's 20th episode, but it simply didn't happen. Hope you guys enjoyed it though!

RomanFlare
07-22-2011, 11:13 PM
*Straight from the EWN homepage*

For better or for worse, you're great at characterization, SES. At least when it comes to psychopaths.

HolyJose2391
07-22-2011, 11:14 PM
For better or for worse, you're great at characterization, SES. At least when it comes to psychopaths.

^^^this!!!!!! you're great with Psychopaths SES

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
07-22-2011, 11:28 PM
Thanks guys! I know my best work is with people who are clinically insane. lol I don't know what that says about me though...

RomanFlare
07-22-2011, 11:28 PM
Thanks guys! I know my best work is with people who are clinically insane. lol I don't know what that says about me though...

Well, you work with that you know.................... Thou, my best work is with a whiney, egocentrical jackass, soooo.

zapphoman
07-23-2011, 12:53 AM
wow that Silva is something else.

Post Edit: IC: Good to have you back Zeus Apollo. The Alpha Dog was starting to get worried that he wasn't going to get to make an example out of you at MOA. TWO DAYS!! TICK TOCK!! TICK TOCK!!

Snair
07-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Wow that Silva video was dope.It appears SES that you've been watching too much psycho-action films(just jk).
IC:Come MOA, FSA will reign supreme as usual.

RomanFlare
07-23-2011, 01:20 AM
IC: All week JBW wrestlers have been talking about Monarchy of Aggression this sunday. But they're overlooking one key fact: There are still fireworks to be set off on Mayhem. Digg it! Ohhhh yeahhhh!

Snair
07-23-2011, 01:24 AM
IC: All week JBW wrestlers have been talking about Monarchy of Aggression this sunday. But they're overlooking one key fact: There are still fireworks to be set off on Mayhem. Digg it! Ohhhh yeahhhh!

Oh yeah Mayhem tonight...Let all the hype begin.

WWTNA Mark
07-23-2011, 01:30 AM

*Plays Old Spice Tune*

I cannot wait for this! -Waits for Warfare- ;)

zapphoman
07-23-2011, 02:04 AM
MAYHEM!! MAYHEM!! MAYHEM!!

IC: MAYHEM IS AWESOME!!! Except for the security. (Mumbling to himself) Saying that Megan Fox can come in but not The Alpha Dog. Stupid douchebag doorman.

WWTNA Mark
07-23-2011, 02:21 AM
OOC: Best of luck in your match

IC:HAHAHA clearing your head will have done nothing. I know for a fact that The Alpha Dog with destroy you at MOA, as for Markus you better say your prayers because on Sunday I give you your Ticket To Hell!

You got my PM for MOA? Wait, i'll check it. ;)

Kashdinero
07-23-2011, 02:31 AM
Hi, guys!!! Did you mi$$ me? :)

Sorry I havent posted much recently, but I've just read THIRTY FOUR PAGES of JBW banter.... Ahh, I missed you guys.

Straights and Dubs you have done a marvellous job with the JBWscoops/EWN news reports.... Bravo, you pair of little genius'!

Now, I'm off to read Warfare, Showdown and That One Creepy Guy.... I'm looking forwad to seeing what the gang have been up to in my absence.

BTW... HT, tell Booker that he has phenomenal taste in wrestlers!

Back soon... Well, reading three shows, I prolly won't be back soon, but I'll try to hurry lol....

*The JBW faithful wait with baited breath in anticipation of Ma$$Dinero's brother, Ka$hDinero's next post!*

WWTNA Mark
07-23-2011, 02:44 AM
@Kash Thanks man! The JBWScoops thing is just something I like to make the characters more real and to also postwhore! ;)

@TDA I'll be sending you a PM for Warfare bud.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-23-2011, 02:52 AM
IC:

The sands of time is dwindling away an only a few grains of sand remain. Somebody's time is almost up. See, there is this guy who has made my life a living hell since the very first day that I entered this company. We both rose from the ground an we kept walking to the beat of our own drums. Waiting, plotting, and putting our plans into action. We have gotten the best of each other time an time again. We even joined a Team of people who believed in the same things that we did. We helped shape them an they helped shape us into what we have become. I believe that it is finally time to close this chapter an make way for something new, exciting, and more challenging to the minds of others. Your days are numbered, Snair.

Kashdinero
07-23-2011, 02:57 AM
You're up late, Bossman.

BTW... here's an IDEAL PPV Venue.... Wait for it.... THE TOKYO DOME!!!!!!!

Make it happen, Dubs. That would be the perfect place for a Manabu-Ma$$Dinero main event spectacular!!!

Kashdinero
07-23-2011, 03:00 AM
IC:

The sands of time is dwindling away an only a few grains of sand remain. Somebody's time is almost up. See, there is this guy who has made my life a living hell since the very day that I entered this company. We both rose from the ground an we kept walking to the beat of our own drums. Waiting, plotting, and putting our plans into action. We have gotten the best of each other time an time again. We even joined a Team of people who believed in the same things that we did. We helped shape them an they helped shape us into what we have become. I believe that it is finally time to close this chapter an make way for something new, exciting, and more challenging to the minds of others. Your days are numbered, Snair.

So, it looks like TDA will be bring his A-Game come MoA.

Snair, I hope you follow suit, or your days as Warfares kingpin could be over.

Time to MAN UP!!!