PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-16-2011, 11:28 PM
THE ALPHA DOG...(coughs and clears throat)sorry. THE ALPHA DOG WILL ALLOW IT.

Sam can do whatever he want! He is on legends contract!

Coolio! I'll place my vote now lol.

WWTNA Mark
06-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Yes Rodney Dangerfield, no respect!

Nice to see JBW has its own troll... lol

Snair
06-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Just went through Retaliation of Coach, great work by Saiki.I'm eagerly waiting for next episode.
Can someone please update me with latest developments here in Jbw(not the storylines) but things such as Roman flare's involvement with Showdown.

BodomInvader
06-16-2011, 11:54 PM
Nice to see JBW has its own troll... lol

But I was wanting to join.

WWTNA Mark
06-17-2011, 12:00 AM
Just went through Retaliation of Coach, great work by Saiki.I'm eagerly waiting for next episode.
Can someone please update me with latest developments here in Jbw(not the storylines) but things such as Roman flare's involvement with Showdown.

Well we have the new ranking system thats going well, we have a new JBW Cruiserweight/N.W.L division, and Roman's involvement in Showdown is to bring some life and entertainment back into it.

RomanFlare
06-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Well we have the new ranking system thats going well, we have a new JBW Cruiserweight/N.W.L division, and Roman's involvement in Showdown is to bring some life and entertainment back into it.

Same reason I got involved with Linda Hogan (Yup Yup)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-17-2011, 12:14 AM
Alright guys, I was gonna post this on the EWNCW page, but I came to my senses. As i'm about to say, this is ONE TIME ONLY, so don't get all giddy or anything.

i have my own rafter and who in the blue hell is Sam?

OOC: I can't bloody believe I'm doing this. **ONE TIME ONLY**

IC (as Samson from beyond the grave): Hell...has been good to me. The flames eternal have met their match at my hands. The one above must have seen it fit to send me here considering he had the wisdom to know how much fun it is to constantly destroy those who truly deserve to be here. That is besides the point though.

You see, I hear my name being called from the purgatory known as your world. I hear it being called by the one known as The Great Cobra. I hear it being called by my earthly comrade known as Psycho Siaki. I hear it being called by the embodiment of evil known as Chainsaw. But now, I hear it being called by Kevin Matthews. One of these names does not fit with the others. Kevin, I am Samson. You may remember me, you may not, but I sure as hell remember you. You betrayed JBW in the early goings of the promotion, and I have not forgotten that. The time will come when we meet face to face, and it may be sooner than you think. *chuckles* Yes, my child of sin, your fall from grace down to the pits of hell will be legendary, and it will be far more excruciating than any fall from "your rafter" can be.

Now, for The Great Cobra, you must continue to press on in your conquests. I'm relying on you to do my work through your hands. It must start with punishing Tommy Thunder, and taking that "shiny belt" that is already rightfully yours.

For Siaki, you must stay on your path of righteousness. You are one of the very few left that has still kept his purity and good nature, but I must warn you, this...entity you have been dealing with as of late, Chainsaw, he is far more sinister than you can even imagine. You must be careful when dealing with him, you have no idea just what he is capable of...trust me.

Now, for Chainsaw, your evil ways in no way will be unpunished. There is a special place for you reserved in Hell, I know this for a fact. I've seen your future, I've seen your demise personally, and I know that much like Anton LaVey and Adolph Hitler, you will be begging the one true savior for forgiveness once you see what I already know. I know what's in store for you down here, and even though your the one who caused my untimely demise, I...pity...you.

Now if you'll excuse me everyone, there is a serial pedophile that just got hit by a bus, so I'm gonna be a little bit busy for a while. HAHAHAHAHA *slips away into the shadows*

Kashdinero
06-17-2011, 12:20 AM
Alright guys, I was gonna post this on the EWNCW page, but I came to my senses. As i'm about to say, this is ONE TIME ONLY, so don't get all giddy or anything.

IC (as Samson from beyond the grave): Hell...has been good to me. The flames eternal have met their match at my hands. The one above must have seen it fit to send me here considering he had the wisdom to know how much fun it is to constantly destroy those who truly deserve to be here. That is besides the point though.

You see, I hear my name being called from the purgatory known as your world. I hear it being called by the one known as The Great Cobra. I hear it being called by my earthly comrade known as Psycho Siaki. I hear it being called by the embodiment of evil known as Chainsaw. But now, I hear it being called by Kevin Matthews. One of these names does not fit with the others. Kevin, I am Samson. You may remember me, you may not, but I sure as hell remember you. You betrayed JBW in the early goings of the promotion, and I have not forgotten that. The time will come when we meet face to face, and it may be sooner than you think. *chuckles* Yes, my child of sin, your fall from grace down to the pits of hell will be legendary, and it will be far more excruciating than any fall from "your rafter" can be.

Now, for The Great Cobra, you must continue to press on in your conquests. I'm relying on you to do my work through your hands. It must start with punishing Tommy Thunder, and taking that "shiny belt" that is already rightfully yours.

For Siaki, you must stay on your path of righteousness. You are one of the very few left that has still kept his purity and good nature, but I must warn you, this...entity you have been dealing with as of late, Chainsaw, he is far more sinister than you can even imagine. You must be careful when dealing with him, you have no idea just what he is capable of...trust me.

Now, for Chainsaw, your evil ways in no way will be unpunished. There is a special place for you reserved in Hell, I know this for a fact. I've seen your future, I've seen your demise personally, and I know that much like Anton LaVey and Adolph Hitler, you will be begging the one true savior for forgiveness once you see what I already know. I know what's in store for you down here, and even though your the one who caused my untimely demise, I...pity...you.

Now if you'll excuse me everyone, there is a serial pedophile that just got hit by a bus, so I'm gonna be a little bit busy for a while. HAHAHAHAHA *slips away into the shadows*

YES!!! Contact with JBW's undead legend!!!! Say hi to Malebolgia for me!!!

Cena
06-17-2011, 12:22 AM

Sam, you have spoken to me! I waited and waited for this moment for long time. I am now going to make you a happy Sam! I crush Thunder like you say and take his shiny belt! I do it for SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kashdinero
06-17-2011, 12:32 AM
The Retaliation Of The Coach: Part 3

*While the V3 were out getting their late night food fix out in the streets of New York, Chris Masters heads to the Waldorf Astoria where all the Mayhem superstars are staying during the NY show.. He figures he can catch Siaki in the lobby, put him in the Masterlock and bring him back to the Coach.. He sits down on a chair near the front desk, oiled up and in ring attire.. The Sleeper and a cute red head come out from the hotel bar.. They recognize Masters sitting in the lobby, playing with a little bottle of massage oil like it was an airplane or a rocket ship.. They approach him to see whats up with the WWE superstar.. *

Sleeper: Chris Masters!! What the hell are you doing here, you know you're a long way from home..

Masters: *making airplane noises and then lands the little oil bottle onto his lap, looks up at Sleeper and smirks* Just lounging out, I like to hang out in hotel lobbies and blend in with the rest of the tourists..

Sleeper: Bro, you're oiled up in a speedo playing Star Wars with a tiny bottle of motion lotion.. You're not blending in, not even a little bit..

*The redhead giggles and buries her face into Sleeper's shoulder, trying to hide the fact that she is laughing hysterically at Masters*

Masters: Little did you know Sleeper, this is all I wear, this is the attire to a work of sculpted art.. Everywhere I go, they see me and know I am a masterpiece .. When i'm at family gatherings?? Its just oil and my trunks.. What do I wear when in a business meeting with the Mcmahons?? Lotion and a speedo.. My choice attire for walking through a blizzard looking for shelter to survive in?? Spray tan and underwears.. But you would know nothing about masterpieces Sleeper, that was very uncultured of you..

Sleeper: Whatever chump, imma let you get back to your bed, bath and beyond space adventure.. *points at the redhead* She's got bigger and better things to handle *points at his pants* , so go chameleon and blend in with the crowd.. Im surprised I recognized you, since you're so unrecognizable.. Later Disasterpiece..

*Sleeper and the redhead walk away laughing towards the elevators and head upstairs to his room*

*A deep voice out of nowhere speaks to Masters*

Voice: I see you have a great taste in oils and lotions.. It takes a real man to understand about skincare products.. My name is SilverLace and maybe I can show you my collection of oils up in my room.. Check out this thigh muscle *flexes leg at Masters*..

Masters: Impressive!! Well take a look at my shoulder muscles and pecs, they move simultaneously.. I put oil on them constantly because they are the key to my unbreakable hold, the Masterlock..

SilverLace: Masterlock huh?? Well I have my own assortment of unbreakable holds, have you ever heard of the Bunny Hop?? I use creams from Egypt, to make sure no one can escape my Bunny Hop.. Do you know what they say about my Bunny Hop??

Masters: What??

SilverLace: Its inescapable, once your in it, you'll never want to leave.. *puts two fingers above his head like bunny ears and flexes his bicep*

Master: Blasphemy!! Nothing is greater than my oily Masterlock!! I wear Twighlight Autumn Nights body lotion and it is the key to my success..

SilverLace: Only one way to find out, come up to the Silver Bros suite and we'll see who can beat who.. Dont mind my brother Silverdust, he's used to seeing the Bunny Hop in action.. I would like to say he is quite the fan, like the rest of the world. *does a Rick Rude style hip swivel*

Masters: Fine!! Upstairs it is then.. *does the bow and arrow bicep and shoulder flex* And you did say you had a collection of oils, creams and lotions up there right??

*SilverLace nods*

Masters: Then so be it.. Prepare to be graced by a masterpiece.. And we will see who is truly perfection..

*Masters and SilverLace head upstairs, for the most weirdest awkward night ever, ask SilverDust hahaha.. But to Lace and Masters, it was Roman - Greco heaven lolol.. *

To Be Continued

Well, I'm absolutely loving this!!! Pure quality, my friend!!! May there be many more of these to come, as right now, I can't get enough of them. Lol- I never knew Masters was that way inclined, hahahaha!!!

Kashdinero
06-17-2011, 02:06 AM
Hello everybody!! Welcome to your weekly Ma$$Dinero's Official Bruvski of the week.

Now, this weeks winner is very deserving, and even though he never won the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship, he captured the hearts of the JBW Universe with his fighting spirit, and never say die attitude.

Ladies and Gentleman, please put your hands together for Ma$$Dinero's
http://images0.cpcache.com/product/sticker-music-motiv8/322278670v3_225x225_Front.jpg
of the week....

TheDevilsAdvocate!!!!!

Well done you dark and twisted individual!

Snair
06-17-2011, 10:50 AM
It seems like JBW is getting bigger than EWN.Most of us here nowadays are nowhere to be seen in WWE/TNA section.

RomanFlare
06-17-2011, 04:47 PM
*Stares at his inbox*

WWTNA Mark
06-17-2011, 05:12 PM
It seems like JBW is getting bigger than EWN.Most of us here nowadays are nowhere to be seen in WWE/TNA section.

I agree Champ. I used to postwhore in the WWE/TNA/tea spot section but now I postwhore here! :D

RomanFlare
06-17-2011, 05:13 PM
I agree Champ. I used to postwhore in the WWE/TNA/tea spot section but now I postwhore here! :D

My postcount has skyrocketed since becoming involved here >.>;

WWTNA Mark
06-17-2011, 05:19 PM
My postcount has skyrocketed since becoming involved here >.>;

We should make the JBW Postwhore title! :p

On a side note, I changed my sig but only due to sig rules here on EWN.

RomanFlare
06-17-2011, 05:22 PM
We should make the JBW Postwhore title! :p

On a side note, I changed my sig but only due to sig rules here on EWN.

Your's are better than Kevin's. Holy shit his ruins pages.

Kashdinero
06-17-2011, 05:38 PM
Your's are better than Kevin's. Holy shit his ruins pages.

With his posts or his sig?

Pumpkinhead
06-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Hey guys!!, What did I miss??

tnawhat
06-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Ic: igetwild, your scared little perra
im coming for you and my N.W.L tÃ*tulo
it is my goal in life to win that tÃ*tulo
to me, that tÃ*tulo means so much.
it is my cultura, my historia and my futuro
igetwild, i dont care if you hide your pussy ass behind the fsa
ill take them all on til i can get to you, my amigo.

jhorton1215
06-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Woo I lost track... Time to catch up... *whistles*

Silverdust
06-17-2011, 08:02 PM
Woo I lost track... Time to catch up... *whistles*

Do you whistle while wrestling?

RomanFlare
06-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Ic: igetwild, your scared little perra
im coming for you and my N.W.L tÃ*tulo
it is my goal in life to win that tÃ*tulo
to me, that tÃ*tulo means so much.
it is my cultura, my historia and my futuro
igetwild, i dont care if you hide your pussy ass behind the fsa
ill take them all on til i can get to you, my amigo.

IC: Son, you whine more than a Canadian. You had your shot, so to the back of the line. Oh, wait, I don't think you can understand me. ¿Habla usted inglés, Pedro?

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-17-2011, 10:00 PM
I'm going back to my roots. LOL

WWTNA Mark
06-17-2011, 10:15 PM

I remember that sig and avatar from my lurking days here!

HolyJose2391
06-17-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm gone for ONE day and I miss this much uggg great to hear from Sam from beyond the grave give hitler a swift kick in the nuts for me.and

IC:now this bugs me we could have easily gotten avidico but NOOOO we had to go with Riot that good for nothing asshole. but screw it we still got the FSA to deal with

Kashdinero
06-17-2011, 10:30 PM

Hello everybody!! Welcome to your weekly Ma$$Dinero's Official Bruvski of the week.

Now, this weeks winner is very deserving, and even though he never won the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship, he captured the hearts of the JBW Universe with his fighting spirit, and never say die attitude.

Ladies and Gentleman, please put your hands together for Ma$$Dinero's
http://images0.cpcache.com/product/sticker-music-motiv8/322278670v3_225x225_Front.jpg
of the week....

TheDevilsAdvocate!!!!!

Well done you dark and twisted individual!

You're welcome.

jhorton1215
06-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Do you whistle while wrestling?

Zeus Apollo wrestles while he whistles... Not the other way around.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Zeus Apollo wrestles while he whistles... Not the other way around.

Vintage Zeus!

I'm working on Mayhem now guys. Tomorrow looks like it'll be a pretty loaded day for me so I want to get an early jump on things.

North Vegas Benny
06-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Vintage Zeus!

I'm working on Mayhem now guys. Tomorrow looks like it'll be a pretty loaded day for me so I want to get an early jump on things.

I just sent you a pm.

Snair
06-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Just a quick question, is Monarchy of Aggression has been finalized as the name of our next ppv?

samoan619
06-18-2011, 12:18 AM
Cant wait for the next Mayhem.. Also got the next part of "The Retaliation Of The Coach" coming, just waiting on my V3 brethren on some dialogue for the story.. ONE BIG IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR SES: That was dope as hell to see Samson back for another one of his amazing promos, and I know Siaki is riding for him 100%.. And if he was still around it would be definitely be the V4 haha..

North Vegas Benny
06-18-2011, 12:21 AM
Cant wait for the next Mayhem.. Also got the next part of "The Retaliation Of The Coach" coming, just waiting on my V3 brethren on some dialogue for the story.. ONE BIG IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR SES: That was dope as hell to see Samson back for another one of his amazing promos, and I know Siaki is riding for him 100%.. And if he was still around it would be definitely be the V4 haha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBaYVo89mmY&NR=1

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-18-2011, 01:15 AM

Thanks samoan! I can't wait for a new TROTC!

I just got done the opening segment for Mayhem a little while ago, and I hope you don't mind WWTNA, but I'm making my ton ten rankings a bit more theatrical.

Snair
06-18-2011, 01:22 AM
I haven't seen the dag for quite a while around here, where is he?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-18-2011, 01:32 AM
I haven't seen the dag for quite a while around here, where is he?

He's been MIA for a while now hasn't he? I think he must have lost interest. It's okay though, Jman is doing a great job pulling both characters off.

Snair
06-18-2011, 01:43 AM
Yeah you're right SES, Jman is doing a brilliant job.

samoan619
06-18-2011, 02:17 AM
He's been MIA for a while now hasn't he? I think he must have lost interest. It's okay though, Jman is doing a great job pulling both characters off.

Yeah Jman is doing a real good job with holding the Warfare tag titles and carrying the team..

Kashdinero
06-18-2011, 02:21 AM
YEAH!!!! What these guys ^^^ said.

jman should go single!!!

North Vegas Benny
06-18-2011, 03:34 AM

I just responded to your pm.

K-Jammin
06-18-2011, 03:53 AM
Ahhh gotta' love Saturdays! Can't wait for Mayhem, did you get my promo for this week SES?

tnawhat
06-18-2011, 07:22 AM
I'm gone for ONE day and I miss this much uggg great to hear from Sam from beyond the grave give hitler a swift kick in the nuts for me.and

IC:now this bugs me we could have easily gotten avidico but NOOOO we had to go with Riot that good for nothing asshole. but screw it we still got the FSA to deal with
Ic: u could of just asked amigo, anything to get my hands on igetwild

tnawhat
06-18-2011, 07:25 AM
IC: Son, you whine more than a Canadian. You had your shot, so to the back of the line. Oh, wait, I don't think you can understand me. ¿Habla usted inglés, Pedro?

Ic: okae mierda la cara, how about me vs u on warfare next week
u can be my warm up for my quest on winning my N.W.L title

eboy
06-18-2011, 07:59 AM
Nice to see you guys follow suit and create a show thread i always want to follow your show but it kinda gets lost so good job IMO

WWTNA Mark
06-18-2011, 08:36 AM
Nice to see you guys follow suit and create a show thread i always want to follow your show but it kinda gets lost so good job IMO

Thanks man! ;)

WWTNA Mark
06-18-2011, 08:41 AM
Thanks samoan! I can't wait for a new TROTC!

I just got done the opening segment for Mayhem a little while ago, and I hope you don't mind WWTNA, but I'm making my ton ten rankings a bit more theatrical.

Thats cool with me. The Warfare and Mayhem rankings doesn't have to be the same. I like it.

the-rocks-stunner
06-18-2011, 08:46 AM
i'm pumped and ready to give someone an ass whupping tonight on Mayhem

WWTNA Mark
06-18-2011, 08:52 AM
i'm pumped and ready to give someone an ass whupping tonight on Mayhem

Are you going to be sober for the match? ;)

the-rocks-stunner
06-18-2011, 08:54 AM
Are you going to be sober for the match? ;)

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4159256/2/istockphoto_4159256-yes-no-maybe.jpg
It will be a spin of a dice

Snair
06-18-2011, 09:31 AM
I cant wait to see how the ranking system unfolds on Mayhem.

eboy
06-18-2011, 09:32 AM
Thanks man! ;)
no probs dude i havent read it all yet but i will for sure

the-rocks-stunner
06-18-2011, 09:33 AM
I cant wait to see how the ranking system unfolds on Mayhem.

#1 Chris Parker

Snair
06-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Today is Showdown writer Roman flare's birthday,so the Warfare world champion would like to wish you a very happy birthday.

eboy
06-18-2011, 09:46 AM
no probs dude i havent read it all yet but i will for sure

can someone explain what happened at Global Uprising or Tell me what page

WWTNA Mark
06-18-2011, 09:48 AM

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Justifiably-Badass-Wrestling/page688

Snair
06-18-2011, 09:51 AM

Global uprising is around 698-702.

eboy
06-18-2011, 10:02 AM
Global uprising is around 698-702.

Cheers man

BodomInvader
06-18-2011, 11:23 AM
I would like to join please.

Leggo
06-18-2011, 11:57 AM
Today is Showdown writer Roman flare's birthday,so the Warfare world champion would like to wish you a very happy birthday.

Many happy returns Roman!

thejman93
06-18-2011, 01:00 PM
Happy Birthday Roman!

Cena
06-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Sam, I delivered your special instruction to Tommy. I tell him you say I win shiny belt or else you give me nightmare and make stinky time in pants.

WWTNA Mark
06-18-2011, 01:19 PM
I can't wait for Mayhem!

Silverdust
06-18-2011, 01:20 PM
I can't wait for Mayhem!

Mayhem is normally a late show. How are you going to contain yourself?

WWTNA Mark
06-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Mayhem is normally a late show. How are you going to contain yourself?

Going out to eat like right now. lol

RomanFlare
06-18-2011, 01:56 PM

Rumor has it management has a special surprise for me on mayhem's show! I'm waiting for Ryan Clark to mention some stupid rumor about it xD

Leggo
06-18-2011, 02:09 PM
Rumor has it management has a special surprise for me on mayhem's show! I'm waiting for Ryan Clark to mention some stupid rumor about it xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RF!!! how old are we today then mate?

Just for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo1TGECFR-0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

RomanFlare
06-18-2011, 02:24 PM
@1:13

she ruined my cake!

Leggo
06-18-2011, 02:32 PM
@1:13

she ruined my cake!

The things you do for a mate... Ungrateful bastard! (joke) lol

HolyJose2391
06-18-2011, 02:51 PM
1) Happy Birthday RomanFlare! June babies are the best (totally saying that since my birthday is this thursday haha) but I hope you celebrate tonight and be safe while doing it and 2) I can't wait till Mayhem tonight it always is a great show. and if Monarchy of Aggression is the name of the next PPV it will make me one very happy person :D

SilverGhost
06-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Happy Birthday Roman lol

By the way.....don't you think its about time to start hyping the cross promotion thingy? Or still too early?

Leggo
06-18-2011, 02:58 PM
Happy Birthday Roman lol

By the way.....don't you think its about time to start hyping the cross promotion thingy? Or still too early?

Has a date been set?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-18-2011, 03:01 PM
Happy B-day Roman! Yes, June babies are the best (June 27th for me lol).

I just got back from work and I'm gonna be writing as much as humanly possible before going out to eat, returning, and finishing up. Going out to eat was not my idea (I'd rather be writing the show tbh) but my sister came in from out of state and this is our present to our father. It's possible that there will be another late show, but I promise you there will be no slacking on my end.

HolyJose2391
06-18-2011, 03:03 PM

I just got back from work and I'm gonna be writing as much as humanly possible before going out to eat, returning, and finishing up. Going out to eat was not my idea (I'd rather be writing the show tbh) but my sister came in from out of state and this is our present to our father. It's possible that there will be another late show, but I promise you there will be no slacking on my end.

Take your time brotha enjoy the quality family time and if your sister is cute send her my way :D lol jkjk seriously have fun dude

Leggo
06-18-2011, 03:05 PM

Enjoy your meal SES... Ask the waiter for chicken lips, and see what his/her reaction is! Lol hahaha

samoan619
06-18-2011, 03:08 PM
The Retaliation Of The Coach: Part 4

*We return to V3 in New York getting some late night food to counteract all the drinking they've done.. About an hour and fifteen minutes ago, Mass knocked out John Morrison and the majority of teeth in Jomo's mouth.. With no question about why they were attacked, V3 shrugged it off and hit up quite a few eateries in the area.. They met some pretty cute and interesting ladies that wanted to keep the party going.. V3 gave the ladies the info to their suite at the Waldorf Astoria then shooed them off while they hung out with the other drunken eaters to satisfy their appetites..*

Drunk Guy: Excuse me big dude, you got gum stuck on your shoe..

Mass: *Turns around then looks at the bottom of his boot* Gum?!? I dont see any bloody gum.. Oh, wait, hahaha that is a piece of bloody gum.. Yeah I think I see a molar still stuck into the sole of my Nike's, man, I think I burst my air bubble.... What you still boggin' me for? You wanna add some of your scabby lookin' slivers to my foot bottom too?

Drunk Guy: No way big dude, I may be drunk but im not stupid.. You're built like a fuckin tank.. Wait, no, wait *squints his eyes till they recognize Mass* You're Mass Dinero, your my favorite wrestler!! I got your new album and everything!! Oh shit its Psycho Siaki!! And, And, the big man St...

*Voice yelling out of nowhere interrupts*

Voice: GEORGE!!!

*The V3 aim their attention to the hostile call and they see Wade Barrett walking towards them pointing his finger directly at St George*

Siaki: What the fuck is going on here?!? Two WWE guys calling us out in one night?? I guess the V3's gonna have to dust these boys off the shelf.. *Siaki gets up and loosens his shoulders up, getting ready for a fight*

Mass: Let me deal with this soap-dodger!! This poomps could add to the tooth collection I've acquired tonight. You know what they say, strike while the iron is hot or in my case strike while they still have a dental plan... *Mass gets up and balls up two giant fists*

*St George stands up a pushes his arm out to tell his boys to hold up*

St George: I got this fellas.. Me and this guy have a long drawn history.. I know what he came here for, and im gonna give it to him.. Just please, PLEASE, nobody touch my Chicken Madras..

*Barrett walks right up to the V3, but only has his eyes set on George*

Barrett: George, you bumbling twit, I finally found you.. Did you think I forgot what happened back at London, George??? You won my title, and then left without even giving me a shot or the respect to win it back.. You embarrassed me in front of my crowd.. *Cracks knuckles* MY CROWD..... Now Im gonna embarrass you in front of this one..

St George: Looks like the last time we fought I didnt knock those loose screws back into place.. But you know what they say, Once a natterjack, always a natterjack..

Barrett: That bloody name again!! *gritting his teeth while saying it*

St George: Hahahaha, Thats right, you are the reason why I say Natterjack to this day hahaha.. You are the original Natterjack..

Barrett: Wrong George.. I am no longer and never was that stupid word..

St George: I beg to differ, uh what is your name these days?? Male Carrot, Paid Ferret, Patricia Parrot?? Oh I forget, you've had so many names these days, but one name never changes and that's Natterjack.. You know he got this name because a sexy valet named Karen at the old fed back in London used to date old natterjack over here.. Long story short, she left him for me and she told me he kept a pinocchio puppet around with him everywhere named Natterjack.. Well he couldnt get his hampton wick up without the aid of old Natterjack.. I couldnt believe me ten speed gears hahaha.. So one day in the locker room, I look in his bag while he is away and what do I see?? A wooden puppet hahahahaha.. I hide pinnochio in the broom closet and when this tanker comes back, he goes all in a panic.. Saying someone took his Natterjack hahaha, he goes to lay down in a fetal position in the showers until finally the custodian comes in and says does this belong to anyone.. He gets out the shower grabs old Natterjack and begins to fondle the puppet until he realizes the uproar of laughter in the locker room and his jig was up.. He's been Natterjack ever since hahahaha..

Siaki: Hahahahahahaha Damn Natterjack..

Mass: They couldve done worse and named you Knackersack hahaha!

Drunk Guy: Hahahahahaha What a fuckin douche ba...

*Wade clotheslines the drunk guy and then places his foot on the guy's throat*

Barrett: Not so funny is it??

Drunk Guy: Agh No, its still pretty funny..

*Barrett puts pressure down on to the guys throat*

Barrett: George, I place this guy's life in your hands, either face me now or consider his trachea gone..

*St George tackles Barrett to the concrete, and they begin to trade blows while on the floor.. Barrett gets the upper position, pulls back a fist and telegraphs his punch.. George knocks Barretts fist away and uses the momentum to turn it into one of the most vicious armbars you have ever seen.. While using his body to leverage the pressure onto the armbar, George rolls out of the ground position and you hear a loud snap coming from Barrett's arm.. The crowd and the two members of V3 yell out a loud "Whoooaaa" with disgust in their faces after the right arm breaks*

St George: Looks like no more wanking for the wanker natterjack..

Barrett: You, you, you broke my bloody arm.. *stands up* This is not over you buffoon..

*Barrett rushes at George with a roundhouse kick.. George steps closer to Barrett and elbows Barrett's oncoming thigh.. It made a shattering crack sound, which the crowd and V3 responded with an "Oooohhh Shit!!"*

Mass: Georgie Boy, you broke the limbs on his whole right side hahahaha

Siaki: I guess he isn't half the man he used to be hahahahaha

Barrett: This... Is.. Still.. Not.. FINISHED!!!

St George: *sighs and looks to the street up ahead then walks up to Barrett hopping on one leg and then pushes him in the street* I hope you like hospital food..

Barrett: You're the one thats gonna need the hospital after im d..*POW!! a speeding cab hits Barrett and he did at least a 1080 flip before landing back on to the rough asphalt.. The crowd huddles around the curb by the street.. Phones are recording video and snapping photos, there's mixed reaction of "this is awesome", concern, and "what the fuck just happened"*

St George: I told you, Once a natterjack always a natterjack..

Siaki: George, my brotha hahaha you are no joke..

Mass: *shrugs* How could you let him trade blows with you like that on the floor, George?!? You shouldve just knocked his teeth out immediately.. You see my fight with Schlomo?? *snaps fingers* Instant work out of the cucking poomps.. You're getting too old for all these drunken escapades! *Mass smirks*

St George: Hahahaha I guess so china, I guess so..

Siaki: We need to head back to the suite, we still got those ladies heading up there bruvs.. Let's make haste..

St George: Yes, lets... Wait!!! Where's my Chicken Madras?!?

Mass: I didnt touch it.. Chicken Madras gives me heartburn.. Hey, you know I got ulcers! *Looks at Siaki*

Siaki: What??? I like to eat when watching a show..

St George: Oh you asshole hahahaha.. You owe me some Madras before we head back..

Siaki: Done, my friend.. Lets do that..

Mass: Speaking of owe me, grab me a chicken phall too, Siaks.. I AM the final piece to V3's puzzle, as you so say hahahaha..

Siaki: Hahahaha Alright bruv, we're on.. Wait, what about your ulcers?

Mass: Ahh, cuck it!! We only live once!!

*V3 pick up some more food and then head their way back to the Waldorf Astoria hotel*

To Be Continued

RomanFlare
06-18-2011, 03:12 PM
Thanks for all the happy birthdays (and visitor messages) folks!

Leggo
06-18-2011, 03:18 PM

*We return to V3 in New York getting some late night food to counteract all the drinking they've done.. About an hour and fifteen minutes ago, Mass knocked out John Morrison and the majority of teeth in Jomo's mouth.. With no question about why they were attacked, V3 shrugged it off and hit up quite a few eateries in the area.. They met some pretty cute and interesting ladies that wanted to keep the party going.. V3 gave the ladies the info to their suite at the Waldorf Astoria then shooed them off while they hung out with the other drunken eaters to satisfy their appetites..*

Mass: *Turns around then looks at the bottom of his boot* Gum?!? I dont see any bloody gum.. Oh, wait, hahaha that is a piece of bloody gum.. Yeah I think I see a molar still stuck into the sole of my Nike's, man, I think I burst my air bubble.... What you still boggin' me for? You wanna add some of your scabby lookin' slivers to my foot bottom too?

Drunk Guy: No way big dude, I may be drunk but im not stupid.. You're built like a fuckin tank.. Wait, no, wait *squints his eyes till they recognize Mass* You're Mass Dinero, your my favorite wrestler!! I got your new album and everything!! Oh shit its Psycho Siaki!! And, And, the big man St...

*The V3 aim their attention to the hostile call and they see Wade Barrett walking towards them pointing his finger directly at St George*

Siaki: What the fuck is going on here?!? Two WWE guys calling us out in one night?? I guess the V3's gonna have to dust these boys off the shelf.. *Siaki gets up and loosens his shoulders up, getting ready for a fight*

Mass: Let me deal with this soap-dodger!! This poomps could add to the tooth collection I've acquired tonight. You know what they say, strike while the iron is hot or in my case strike while they still have a dental plan... *Mass gets up and balls up two giant fists*

St George: I got this fellas.. Me and this guy have a long drawn history.. I know what he came here for, and im gonna give it to him.. Just please, PLEASE, nobody touch my Chicken Madras..

Barrett: George, you bumbling twit, I finally found you.. Did you think I forgot what happened back at London, George??? You won my title, and then left without even giving me a shot or the respect to win it back.. You embarrassed me in front of my crowd.. *Cracks knuckles* MY CROWD..... Now Im gonna embarrass you in front of this one..

St George: Looks like the last time we fought I didnt knock those loose screws back into place.. But you know what they say, Once a natterjack, always a natterjack..

St George: Hahahaha, Thats right, you are the reason why I say Natterjack to this day hahaha.. You are the original Natterjack..

St George: I beg to differ, uh what is your name these days?? Male Carrot, Paid Ferret, Patricia Parrot?? Oh I forget, you've had so many names these days, but one name never changes and that's Natterjack.. You know he got this name because a sexy valet named Karen at the old fed back in London used to date old natterjack over here.. Long story short, she left him for me and she told me he kept a pinocchio puppet around with him everywhere named Natterjack.. Well he couldnt get his hampton wick up without the aid of old Natterjack.. I couldnt believe me ten speed gears hahaha.. So one day in the locker room, I look in his bag while he is away and what do I see?? A wooden puppet hahahahaha.. I hide pinnochio in the broom closet and when this tanker comes back, he goes all in a panic.. Saying someone took his Natterjack hahaha, he goes to lay down in a fetal position in the showers until finally the custodian comes in and says does this belong to anyone.. He gets out the shower grabs old Natterjack and begins to fondle the puppet until he realizes the uproar of laughter in the locker room and his jig was up.. He's been Natterjack ever since hahahaha..

Barrett: George, I place this guy's life in your hands, either face me now or consider his trachea gone..

*St George tackles Barrett to the concrete, and they begin to trade blows while on the floor.. Barrett gets the upper position, pulls back a fist and telegraphs his punch.. George knocks Barretts fist away and uses the momentum to turn it into one of the most vicious armbars you have ever seen.. While using his body to leverage the pressure onto the armbar, George rolls out of the ground position and you hear a loud snap coming from Barrett's arm.. The crowd and the two members yell out a loud "Whoooaaa" with disgust in their faces after the right arm breaks*

Barrett: You, you, you broke my bloody arm.. *stands up* This is not over you buffoon..

*Barrett rushes at George with a roundhouse kick.. George steps closer to Barrett and elbows his Barretts oncoming thigh.. It made a shattering crack sound, which the crowd and V3 responded with an "Oooohhh Shit!!"*

St George: *sighs and looks to the street up ahead then walks up to Barrett hopping on one leg and then pushes him in the street* I hope you like hospital food..

Barrett: You're the one thats gonna need the hospital after im d..*POW!! a speeding cab hits Barrett and he did at least a 1080 flip before landing back on to the street.. The crowd huddles around the curb by the street.. Phones are recording video and snapping photos, there's mixed reaction of "this is awesome", concern, and "what the fuck just happened"*

Mass: *shrugs* How could you let him trade blows with you like that on the floor, George?!? You shouldve just knocked his teeth out immediately.. You see my fight with Schlomo?? *snaps fingers* Instant work out of the cucking poomps.. You're getting too old for all these drunken escapades! *Mass smirks*

Siaki: We need to head back to the suite, we still got those ladies heading up there bruvs.. Let's make haste..

Mass: I didnt touch it.. Chicken Madras gives me heartburn.. Hey, you know I got ulcers! *Looks at Siaki*

St George: Oh you asshole hahahaha.. You owe me some Madras before we head back..

Mass: Speaking of owe me, grab me a chicken phall too, Siaks.. I AM the final piece to V3 puzzle, as you so say hahahaha..

*V3 pick up some more food and then head their way back to the Waldorf Astoria hotel*

To Be Continued

To Be Continued

Sammy, this is quality writing brother and thanks for putting Georgie boy over. It had it all, and the chicken madras had me lol -ing!!! Lmao!

samoan619
06-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Thanks for all the happy birthdays (and visitor messages) folks!
Happy Birthday to BromanFlare out there in Brohio hahahaha!!

Sammy, this is quality writing brother and thanks for putting Georgie boy over. It had it all, and the chicken madras had me lol -ing!!! Lmao!
Glad you liked it my brotha, I dont know if i told you any of the spoilers for future chapters, but we're all involved.. Hopefully everybody else can get into to it too hahaha.. *puts fist in the air to salute my brotha Leggo*

HolyJose2391
06-18-2011, 03:39 PM
Great read Samoan619! totally loving the posts!

Rich Cranium
06-18-2011, 03:58 PM
Happy Birthday Roman lol

SG, SG, SG! It is imo WAYYYYY too early for a cross promotion. At EWNCW, we are more concerned with starting a second show at the moment. Once this 2nd show is a success, we can discuss this.

BTW, Happy Bday Roman!

WWTNA Mark
06-18-2011, 04:06 PM
SG, SG, SG! It is imo WAYYYYY too early for a cross promotion. At EWNCW, we are more concerned with starting a second show at the moment. Once this 2nd show is a success, we can discuss this.

BTW, Happy Bday Roman!

I agree Rich.

PandaMassacre
06-18-2011, 04:10 PM
Also when the cross promotion finally does happen we would have to scout for a mutual party that follows both shows an plays no favorites.

PandaMassacre
06-18-2011, 04:10 PM
Oh an happy Bday Roman! I hope that you get a lot of spankings.

Rich Cranium
06-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Also when the cross promotion finally does happen we would have to scout for a mutual party that follows both shows an plays no favorites.

Then you are the answer! ;)

PandaMassacre
06-18-2011, 04:17 PM
Then you are the answer! ;)

Oh really? I guess it would be fun to be a judge for the cross promotion thing if I were asked. :D

Rich Cranium
06-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Oh really? I guess it would be fun to be a judge for the cross promotion thing if I were asked. :D

Sure, how would you like to be an unbiased judge for this event if and when it happens? *I feel I have invested enough stock into both companies to ask this*

PandaMassacre
06-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Sure, how would you like to be an unbiased judge for this event if and when it happens? *I feel I have invested enough stock into both companies to ask this*

I would love to! I have been wanting to get more involved with the feds an this would be a huge step in the right direction.

RomanFlare
06-18-2011, 05:07 PM
Wait, are we talking about the cross-fed ppv already? Damnit, I gotta start bashing the other superstars to set up rivalries for moi.

Rich Cranium
06-18-2011, 05:09 PM
Wait, are we talking about the cross-fed ppv already? Damnit, I gotta start bashing the other superstars to set up rivalries for moi.

No! It's not happening soon. You have lots of time to pick an opponent and start your bash. You can start with me if you like and i'll bash back.

RomanFlare
06-18-2011, 05:12 PM
No! It's not happening soon. You have lots of time to pick an opponent and start your bash. You can start with me if you like and i'll bash back.

Oh, good. I need time to hand pick who it'll be! Wanna make sure my opponent will be deserving of the major push that is stepping into the ring with the Roman One.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-18-2011, 08:05 PM
**From the EWN homepage**

WWTNA Mark to address subliminal message rumors on Mayhem + Who is attending Mayhem Tonight?

By Ryan Clark

Reports indicate that JBW founder and CEO WWTNA Mark will be making a very rare appearance on Mayhem tonight regarding the rumors surrounding JBW over subliminal messages. In case you've been living under a rock over the last couple of days, JBW is under lawsuit for alleged subliminal messages. Head attorney for the case James Aldrick has gone on record as stating (amongst other things):

we will not be strong-armed by this company (JBW), or be bought off in a plea deal by this company.

No word yet on if WWTNA Mark will be here to debunk or admit to the rumors of subliminal messaging, but if we find out before the show we will be sure to be the first ones to tell you.

Also, celebrities attending Mayhem tonight include Andre 3000, Jeff Foxworthy, Atlanta Falcons Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Tony Gonzalez, and John Abraham, along with a former Georgia Bulldog football star. There's also rumors flying around that one or more of these celebrities may make on on screen appearance, although this has yet to be confirmed.

jhorton1215
06-18-2011, 08:30 PM
**From the EWN homepage**

WWTNA Mark to address subliminal message rumors on Mayhem + Who is attending Mayhem Tonight?

By Ryan Clark

Reports indicate that JBW founder and CEO WWTNA Mark will be making a very rare appearance on Mayhem tonight regarding the rumors surrounding JBW over subliminal messages. In case you've been living under a rock over the last couple of days, JBW is under lawsuit for alleged subliminal messages. Head attorney for the case James Aldrick has gone on record as stating (amongst other things):

we will not be strong-armed by this company (JBW), or be bought off in a plea deal by this company.

No word yet on if WWTNA Mark will be here to debunk or admit to the rumors of subliminal messaging, but if we find out before the show we will be sure to be the first ones to tell you.

Also, celebrities attending Mayhem tonight include Andre 3000, Jeff Foxworthy, Atlanta Falcons Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Tony Gonzalez, and John Abraham, along with a former Georgia Bulldog football star. There's also rumors flying around that one or more of these celebrities may make on on screen appearance, although this has yet to be confirmed.

This has the smell of Goldberg

RomanFlare
06-18-2011, 08:38 PM
This has the smell of Goldberg

Goooooooooooooooooldberg. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooldberg.

Kashdinero
06-18-2011, 09:00 PM
@Samoan619: That was the best episode yet! I absolutely cannot wait for the next episode. Who's gonna be the next WWE Superstar to catch a beat-down!

@Roman: Hope you got more birthday pie, than birthday cake! Happy Birthday!

@EWNCW: Bring it on.... Just not yet, eh?

These are my dream matches.

Psycho Siaki Vs Shuriken Blade

The Aristocrats Vs God Money

Roman Flare Vs Tommy Thunder

St George Vs Kevin Mathews

TDA Vs NightWolf

Ma$$Dinero Vs SilverCena

RomanFlare
06-18-2011, 09:04 PM

I would love some pie :/ Maybe some Lemon Merigene, if you get the innuendo.

IC: Why have a match when you know the result? I'd twist Thunder into a pretzel and make him kiss his own ass.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-18-2011, 09:12 PM
@Samoan619: That was the best episode yet! I absolutely cannot wait for the next episode. Who's gonna be the next WWE Superstar to catch a beat-down!

TDA Vs NightWolf

Ma$$Dinero Vs SilverCena

Nothing for Chainsaw or the FSA?

Btw guys, I know you probably are sick of me saying this by now, but Mayhem will be late again tonight. I promise I
ll try to get an earlier jump on things next week. Oh and I forgot to comment on this earlier, so here goes

I love the Retaliation of The Coach!! I can't wait for the next edition!

WWTNA Mark
06-18-2011, 09:33 PM
Here is my dream matches:

Shuriken vs Psycho Siaki

Kevin Matthews vs Japanese Avenger Manabu

Ma$$dinero vs SilverCena

St George vs Bill Mccoy

Zeus Apollo vs MARK DIMENSION

Markus Beerstein vs Tommy Thunder

RomanFlare vs Solla Mafoai

TheDevilsAdvocate vs NightWolf

Gillz vs The Prophecy

VKM vs Cooper Hawkins

The Sleeper vs Seth the Pharaoh Ferrell

The Arisocrats vs Godmoney

HolyJose and Malcolm cage vs The Force of Greatness

K-Jammin vs IrkenInVader

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander vs Captain Amazing

IPITB vs Captain Charisma

Chainsaw vs Andy Cannon

Edit: This isn't the actual card, just the matches I would like to see. :)

HolyJose2391
06-18-2011, 10:04 PM

Well if anything I need to see what EWNCW has (sorry never really followed it :/ I just might have to from now on) and I'd love to tag with Malcolm!

zapphoman
06-18-2011, 10:07 PM

Shuriken vs Psycho Siaki

Ma$$dinero vs SilverCena

St George vs Bill Mccoy

Gillz vs The Prophecy

VKM vs Cooper Hawkins

K-Jammin vs IrkenInVader

Chainsaw vs Andy Cannon

Captain Amazing wouldn't know what hit him. The only thing that would be amazing about him would be how loud he would scream for mercy.

SilverCena
06-18-2011, 11:07 PM

TDA Vs NightWolf

Ma$$Dinero Vs SilverCena

You aint got no wish just a stupid hand out
fakin you a rapper but a washed out survey scout
thinkin you is dope but a used up piss boy
yo rhymes is whacker than a metal alloy
so u wanna talk about you misadventures
while you drunker than tiny tim and all his misfit creatures
stupid as a Lloyd you make everyone feel inferior
while you diss the one that make the boast of yo interior
laid out like a sprog you coke until yo done
laid out like a fish we laugh until your done!

Snair
06-18-2011, 11:32 PM

Shuriken vs Psycho Siaki

Ma$$dinero vs SilverCena

St George vs Bill Mccoy

Gillz vs The Prophecy

VKM vs Cooper Hawkins

K-Jammin vs IrkenInVader

Chainsaw vs Andy Cannon

IC: What sort of card is this without the flagship show's champ.You gotta understand JBW revolves around me.

RomanFlare
06-18-2011, 11:40 PM
IC: What sort of card is this without the flagship show's champ.You gotta understand JBW revolves around me.

IC: Apparently you're only a transitional champion then!

jhorton1215
06-18-2011, 11:55 PM
IC: In that case Mark DIMENSION, will become 2-Dimensional, when I run over his ass, and flatten him into NOTHING!

SilverGhost
06-19-2011, 12:03 AM

BTW, Happy Bday Roman!

I thought we discussed the date. 2 months to hype up a cross thing.....I don't know.....it seems early but also good timing to work on how exactly to do this.

RomanFlare
06-19-2011, 12:03 AM
Hopefully the EWNCW-JBW PPV will have a huge tag team match to wiggle the most players onto the card.

There seems to be a bit of discrepancy when going the traditional "Top Champ vs Top Champ" route: JBW seems to have more champions than EWNCW. I mean, JBW has two different Tag Team Champions. Unless we get a few unified titles....

SilverGhost
06-19-2011, 12:06 AM
You aint got no wish just a stupid hand out
fakin you a rapper but a washed out survey scout
thinkin you is dope but a used up piss boy
yo rhymes is whacker than a metal alloy
so u wanna talk about you misadventures
while you drunker than tiny tim and all his misfit creatures
stupid as a Lloyd you make everyone feel inferior
while you diss the one that make the boast of yo interior
laid out like a sprog you coke until yo done
laid out like a fish we laugh until your done!

IC: I see you haven't changed.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-19-2011, 01:11 AM
Well you guys must be sick of me by now, but Mayhem is done. I typed hard, I typed fast, i took no breaks, but Mayhem just kept coming back and coming back. I think I have a really good show planned for you guys this week though. It's a pretty long one too (or else it felt pretty long anyway lol) I'm posting it now.

North Vegas Benny
06-19-2011, 01:16 AM

*St George tackles Barrett to the concrete, and they begin to trade blows while on the floor.. Barrett gets the upper position, pulls back a fist and telegraphs his punch.. George knocks Barretts fist away and uses the momentum to turn it into one of the most vicious armbars you have ever seen.. While using his body to leverage the pressure onto the armbar, George rolls out of the ground position and you hear a loud snap coming from Barrett's arm.. The crowd and the two members of V3 yell out a loud "Whoooaaa" with disgust in their faces after the right arm breaks*

*Barrett rushes at George with a roundhouse kick.. George steps closer to Barrett and elbows Barrett's oncoming thigh.. It made a shattering crack sound, which the crowd and V3 responded with an "Oooohhh Shit!!"*

Barrett: You're the one thats gonna need the hospital after im d..*POW!! a speeding cab hits Barrett and he did at least a 1080 flip before landing back on to the rough asphalt.. The crowd huddles around the curb by the street.. Phones are recording video and snapping photos, there's mixed reaction of "this is awesome", concern, and "what the fuck just happened"*

Mass: Speaking of owe me, grab me a chicken phall too, Siaks.. I AM the final piece to V3's puzzle, as you so say hahahaha..

To Be Continued

Man I'm loving these shows !!!!

samoan619
06-19-2011, 01:16 AM
I like some of the matches you guys chose and decided to add some of my favs from yall to my dream matches..

Shuriken vs Psycho Siaki
SilverCena vs MassDinero
Kevin Matthews vs St George
Solla Mafoai vs Chainsaw
Seth The Pharoah Pharrell vs The Japanese Avenger Manabu
Billy Mccoy, Gillz, Andy Cannon, Captain Amazing, and Captain Charisma vs The Sleeper, TDA, HolyJose, Malcolm Cage and Alpha Dog
Nightwolf, The Great Cobra, Bodom, Irken Invader and TJ Hawkesey vs Marcus Beerstein, SinCara, Wes Silverman and the Silver Brothers
Tommy Thunder vs RomanFlare
Mark Dimension vs Zeus Apollo
Aristocrats vs Godmoney
Mattelder vs The Prophecy (I split em up because we cant have)
Tai Night vs VKM (Force of Greatness vs The Ego Trip)
Cooper Hawkins and Ric Flair vs The Night Terrors (RamJam & Merhardt07)

samoan619
06-19-2011, 01:25 AM
Well you guys must be sick of me by now, but Mayhem is done. I typed hard, I typed fast, i took no breaks, but Mayhem just kept coming back and coming back. I think I have a really good show planned for you guys this week though. It's a pretty long one too (or else it felt pretty long anyway lol) I'm posting it now.
Cant wait to see how it all comes together brotha Sam..

Man I'm loving these shows !!!!

Hahaha Im glad you like the chapters my brotha, I had to incorporate the V3's homie/ally The Sleeper into the mix earlier too hahaha..

RomanFlare
06-19-2011, 01:42 AM
hey, i know that theme! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vgihynr-3i)

it can't be! The fireworks are going off! It can't be him! The fans are chanting the name "gooooooldberg" "gooooooldberg" he's stepping through the pyro. It's... It's... It's romanflare? Wearing a bald cap over his mask like an idiot (yes, roman is a masked wrestler if you didn’t know). He's making his way down to the ring as the crowd shower him with boos. He looks like he has a bug up his ass.

omg!!!! Nowayz!!!!!

samoan619
06-19-2011, 01:46 AM
Great episode of Mayhem SES!! Shot out to my V3 brothas and my roll dogs The Sleeper and Helmsley.. The war against the Eye is not over, everybody else is just a waste of time until The Eye finally comes crashing down..

SilverGhost
06-19-2011, 01:49 AM
I like some of the matches you guys chose and decided to add some of my favs from yall to my dream matches..

Shuriken vs Psycho Siaki
SilverCena vs MassDinero
Kevin Matthews vs St George
Solla Mafoai vs Chainsaw
Seth The Pharoah Pharrell vs The Japanese Avenger Manabu
Billy Mccoy, Gillz, Andy Cannon, Captain Amazing, and Captain Charisma vs The Sleeper, TDA, HolyJose, Malcolm Cage and Alpha Dog
Nightwolf, The Great Cobra, Bodom, Irken Invader and TJ Hawkesey vs Marcus Beerstein, SinCara, Wes Silverman and the Silver Brothers
Tommy Thunder vs RomanFlare
Mark Dimension vs Zeus Apollo
Aristocrats vs Godmoney
Mattelder vs The Prophecy (I split em up because we cant have)
Tai Night vs VKM (Force of Greatness vs The Ego Trip)
Cooper Hawkins and Ric Flair vs The Night Terrors (RamJam & Merhardt07)

I like this! The main event is gonna be sweet! xD

Snair
06-19-2011, 02:01 AM
Great mayhem ses and another great edition of Retaliation of Coach.

North Vegas Benny
06-19-2011, 02:02 AM
Great fucking show !!!!

IC: Ma$$, Saiki, St. George we may have lost the battle tonight, but we will win the war. You can count on Helmsley and I, cuz we are in the war until the fucking bloody end !!!!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-19-2011, 02:13 AM
Good looking out to all those who commented on the show. I really think this weeks show was a good read, all spelling and grammar mistakes aside that is. Thanks to everyone on the Mayhem roster for making it happen this week!

North Vegas Benny
06-19-2011, 02:24 AM
Good looking out to all those who commented on the show. I really think this weeks show was a good read, all spelling and grammar mistakes aside that is. Thanks to everyone on the Mayhem roster for making it happen this week!

I would rather have a great show than great spelling and grammer anyday !!!

HeelTurn
06-19-2011, 03:55 AM
Oh yeah Mayhem is in the official show thread lol

Great show as ever, and I love your top 10.

As far as cross brand goes, Ill take on anyone, they could all use the rub ;)

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 04:22 AM
Great show a usual SES! You hit it right out of the part tonight! V3 just can't be stopped! I really wanna see how Chainsaw's plan goes on taking down V3. RomanFlare played a great heel tonight! I really wanna see more from him! Also, my first rare appearance was great! Thanks SES! ;)

K-Jammin
06-19-2011, 05:02 AM
I think that may well be my favourite Mayhem ever, great job SES you are truly a genius! ;)

Snair
06-19-2011, 05:35 AM
Jbw is becoming a Global phenomenon.Our next ppv is at UK and JBW merchandise is going great guns even in countries like India, Japan.The top seller being the Age of Sinnocence brand.

Leggo
06-19-2011, 06:46 AM
The latest excerpt from St Georges book - By George

I woke to the sound of my apartment door slamming shut. Oh man my head hurt, self inflicted of course, but I wasn't sure where or when it happened. I managed to drag myself out of uncle Ned and proceeded to try and get my brain into gear. First things first, a cup of Rosie. As I poured the water into the kettle, I started to get flashbacks about the night before, but snapped out of my daze by my dog beeping at me. The battery was low. I had six missed calls from Theo, and one voicemail. I listened to the message, it was from Theo. The message said....

"Hey George, where the fuck are ya bruv? I really hope you didn't do what I think you did last night. He'll be fuckin..."

And then the battery went flat. *I started to ponder what i'd done last night that could of been so bad. I walked to the toilet and there it was, proof of the events that took place the night before. Lying in the hall way were two, yes two, pairs of Alan Whickers. Both lace, one red and one black... Very sexy. The nights events started to flood back to me, and I realised that I'd been a very naughty julius. So who slammed the door shut to awaken me? Or more importantly, who did the Alan Whickers belong too? I will tell all later.

Two years ago when I joined a certain Fed (cannot name for legal reasons), I used to room with a julius called "Bad Ken Thriven". Now Ken used to be a good julius and a right Steffi Graf, but things started to change. We were tagging together at the time, under the name Adnate China's, and were very successful together. We'd not long won the belts and Ken's attitude changed dramatically. He was acting like a spoiled dustbin lid, and in my opinion it was down to jealousy. Ken always wanted to be the one who was more over with the crowd, he started to copy movesets and promos from others in the business. He always wanted to give the biggest pasting to our opponents, and always wanted to pin them. He got so power hungry that he started to get on everybodys West Ham reserves... Even me.

We'd go out after a show for a few brittanys, paint the town red, have a ruby and pull a few cadbury swirls to take home with us. They were great times, well for me anyway. Ken wasn't a looker like me, and his whit, humour and chat up lines were about as useful as a chocolate tea pot.

The tension between us was building up and you could tell that something was going to be said, or happen. After a work out in the gym, me, Ken and half of the roster were in the changing room. I was in the shower, when I heard Ken shout "George! Get the fuck out here now!" what now I thought. What does this aunt Annie want. I walked into the lockerroom and there was Ken holding his large White towel with a big shit stain down the middle of it.

I immediately pissed myself laughing at this obvious practical rum and coke. "you did this George, your dirty bastard!" he said. Now a rums a rum, but this wasnt me. "ah Ken man, fuck off. It weren't me china. My shit ain't that brown!" The lockerroom erupted with laughter. All the julius' thought it was hilarious... And then BOSH!!!!

The back n front caught me with my back to him and he nailed me across the back of the head with a dumbbell. That was it, I was out cold. I awoke stark bollock naked on the floor with some of the guys around me. I got straight to my feet and got dressed. Man, my fucking head hurt. I wasn't gonna forget this in a hurry.

I was later told that it was Tremendous Trig Shovells who wiped his bottle n glass on Ken's towel. I decided that I wasn't going to let this incident get the better of me. I was a tag champ, earning good brass and working my way to the top of the company... Ken could wait. Things went from bad to worse after that. We barely spoke, we disagreed on match plays and ideas. It all came to ahead just before the "Londons burning!" ppv. I was scheduled to win the WHC belt (for my first time) against Tremendous Trig Shovells. We'd gone over the match and had some pretty decent ideas. Then the boss calls me into his office and tells me that I failed a drug test and I'm suspended. Great. The biggest match of my career and it was ruined. I know what had happened, and who had done it. That twat Ken.

Better still, who do you think was taking my spot in the main event? Yeah Ken... Tosser. I called Theo and explained what had happened, and decided to go out and get Brahms n listd. We went round town all night until we finally settled at our local night club. Two cadburys came over and me and Theo turned on the charm. We started drinking tequila. One after another, after another until Theo could take no more. He got himself a cab and went home, leaving me with the two lovely cadburys.

After a few more brittanys, I decided enough was enough, and invited the cadburys back to my pad for a bit of Georgie love. One thing lead to another and I managed to bang both of them. What a night! All three of us fell asleep on the uncle Ned.

I woke to the sound of my apartment door slamming shut. Oh man my head hurt, self inflicted of course, but I wasn't sure where or when it happened. I managed to drag myself out of uncle Ned and proceeded to try and get my brain into gear. First things first, a cup of Rosie. As I poured the water into the kettle, I started to get flashbacks about the night before, but snapped out of my daze by my dog beeping at me. The battery was low. I had six missed calls from Theo, and one voicemail. I listened to the message...

"Hey George, where the fuck are ya bruv? I really hope you didn't do what I think you did last night. He'll be fuckin..."

And then the battery went flat. I started to ponder what i'd done last night that could of been so bad. I walked to the toilet and there it was, proof of the events that took place the night before. Lying in the hall way were two, yes two, pairs of Alan Whickers. Both lace, one red and one black... Very sexy. The nights events started to flood back to me, and I realised that I'd been a very naughty julius. So who slammed the door shut to awaken me? Or more importantly, who did the Alan Whickers belong too? *Didn't you know? It was Ken's sister and girlfriend!

More excerpts from By George coming soon!

Kashdinero
06-19-2011, 07:10 AM
Great fucking show !!!!

IC: Ma$$, Saiki, St. George we may have lost the battle tonight, but we will win the war. You can count on Helmsley and I, cuz we are in the war until the fucking bloody end !!!!!

I bloody well hope so, bruv! Sorry that I let the side down for this one, but there will be more battles. I assure you of that!!

Kashdinero
06-19-2011, 07:15 AM

I woke to the sound of my apartment door slamming shut. Oh man my head hurt, self inflicted of course, but I wasn't sure where or when it happened. I managed to drag myself out of uncle Ned and proceeded to try and get my brain into gear. First things first, a cup of Rosie. As I poured the water into the kettle, I started to get flashbacks about the night before, but snapped out of my daze by my dog beeping at me. The battery was low. I had six missed calls from Theo, and one voicemail. I listened to the message, it was from Theo. The message said....

And then the battery went flat. *I started to ponder what i'd done last night that could of been so bad. I walked to the toilet and there it was, proof of the events that took place the night before. Lying in the hall way were two, yes two, pairs of Alan Whickers. Both lace, one red and one black... Very sexy. The nights events started to flood back to me, and I realised that I'd been a very naughty julius. So who slammed the door shut to awaken me? Or more importantly, who did the Alan Whickers belong too? I will tell all later.

Two years ago when I joined a certain Fed (cannot name for legal reasons), I used to room with a julius called "Bad Ken Thriven". Now Ken used to be a good julius and a right Steffi Graf, but things started to change. We were tagging together at the time, under the name Adnate China's, and were very successful together. We'd not long won the belts and Ken's attitude changed dramatically. He was acting like a spoiled dustbin lid, and in my opinion it was down to jealousy. Ken always wanted to be the one who was more over with the crowd, he started to copy movesets and promos from others in the business. He always wanted to give the biggest pasting to our opponents, and always wanted to pin them. He got so power hungry that he started to get on everybodys West Ham reserves... Even me.

We'd go out after a show for a few brittanys, paint the town red, have a ruby and pull a few cadbury swirls to take home with us. They were great times, well for me anyway. Ken wasn't a looker like me, and his whit, humour and chat up lines were about as useful as a chocolate tea pot.

The tension between us was building up and you could tell that something was going to be said, or happen. After a work out in the gym, me, Ken and half of the roster were in the changing room. I was in the shower, when I heard Ken shout "George! Get the fuck out here now!" what now I thought. What does this aunt Annie want. I walked into the lockerroom and there was Ken holding his large White towel with a big shit stain down the middle of it.

I immediately pissed myself laughing at this obvious practical rum and coke. "you did this George, your dirty bastard!" he said. Now a rums a rum, but this wasnt me. "ah Ken man, fuck off. It weren't me china. My shit ain't that brown!" The lockerroom erupted with laughter. All the julius' thought it was hilarious... And then BOSH!!!!

The back n front caught me with my back to him and he nailed me across the back of the head with a dumbbell. That was it, I was out cold. I awoke stark bollock naked on the floor with some of the guys around me. I got straight to my feet and got dressed. Man, my fucking head hurt. I wasn't gonna forget this in a hurry.

I was later told that it was Tremendous Trig Shovells who wiped his bottle n glass on Ken's towel. I decided that I wasn't going to let this incident get the better of me. I was a tag champ, earning good brass and working my way to the top of the company... Ken could wait. Things went from bad to worse after that. We barely spoke, we disagreed on match plays and ideas. It all came to ahead just before the "Londons burning!" ppv. I was scheduled to win the WHC belt (for my first time) against Tremendous Trig Shovells. We'd gone over the match and had some pretty decent ideas. Then the boss calls me into his office and tells me that I failed a drug test and I'm suspended. Great. The biggest match of my career and it was ruined. I know what had happened, and who had done it. That twat Ken.

Better still, who do you think was taking my spot in the main event? Yeah Ken... Tosser. I called Theo and explained what had happened, and decided to go out and get Brahms n listd. We went round town all night until we finally settled at our local night club. Two cadburys came over and me and Theo turned on the charm. We started drinking tequila. One after another, after another until Theo could take no more. He got himself a cab and went home, leaving me with the two lovely cadburys.

After a few more brittanys, I decided enough was enough, and invited the cadburys back to my pad for a bit of Georgie love. One thing lead to another and I managed to bang both of them. What a night! All three of us fell asleep on the uncle Ned.

I woke to the sound of my apartment door slamming shut. Oh man my head hurt, self inflicted of course, but I wasn't sure where or when it happened. I managed to drag myself out of uncle Ned and proceeded to try and get my brain into gear. First things first, a cup of Rosie. As I poured the water into the kettle, I started to get flashbacks about the night before, but snapped out of my daze by my dog beeping at me. The battery was low. I had six missed calls from Theo, and one voicemail. I listened to the message...

And then the battery went flat. I started to ponder what i'd done last night that could of been so bad. I walked to the toilet and there it was, proof of the events that took place the night before. Lying in the hall way were two, yes two, pairs of Alan Whickers. Both lace, one red and one black... Very sexy. The nights events started to flood back to me, and I realised that I'd been a very naughty julius. So who slammed the door shut to awaken me? Or more importantly, who did the Alan Whickers belong too? *Didn't you know? It was Ken's sister and girlfriend!

Hahahahah!!! Poor "Bad Ken Thriven"!! I remember you told me this story back in the day! Lol, what a muppet!!

Great show by the way, guys... Straights you outdid yourself yet again, my friend!

Noticed my "buddy" K-Jammin proposed to his "woman"..... Interesting.

Sucks that Goldberg wasn't really in attendance.... Sucks even more that we got Roman instead, hahahahaha!!!

the-rocks-stunner
06-19-2011, 07:33 AM
I never got used this week guess i'll have to keep my ass kicking for next week

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-19-2011, 10:52 AM
I never got used this week guess i'll have to keep my ass kicking for next week

Well, you weren't in a match, but you were used and you did definitely kick some ass!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-19-2011, 12:16 PM
I think that may well be my favourite Mayhem ever, great job SES you are truly a genius! ;)

Oh you just liked it because your only two spots away from being the no.1 contender for the Mayhem title lol. Thanks anyway though!

And an awesome edition of By George Leggo! That twat Ken whatever got what he had coming. I hope you got one of them pregnant lol

Btw, what's this I here about there being another xstraightXedgex on the forums? I must have a fan lolz.

samoan619
06-19-2011, 12:49 PM

Hahaha Loved the latest excerpt from By George.. Bad Ken Thriven is a hampton for sure.. Keep em coming my brotha Leggo.. I hope we get more sooner than later..

Leggo
06-19-2011, 12:50 PM
Oh you just liked it because your only two spots away from being the no.1 contender for the Mayhem title lol. Thanks anyway though!

And an awesome edition of By George Leggo! That twat Ken whatever got what he had coming. I hope you got one of them pregnant lol

Btw, what's this I here about there being another xstraightXedgex on the forums? I must have a fan lolz.

Thanks KD and SES for reading it. I really enjoyed writing this one... And SES you're right, Ken is a twat!

Snair
06-19-2011, 12:55 PM

I had already warned you, you've started a revolution here lol.Maybe you can use them as backup staff.

Leggo
06-19-2011, 01:11 PM
Hahaha Loved the latest excerpt from By George.. Bad Ken Thriven is a hampton for sure.. Keep em coming my brotha Leggo.. I hope we get more sooner than later..

Thanks bruv...

HolyJose2391
06-19-2011, 03:28 PM

Good lord this was a great read! out did yourself here Leggo! That Ken is an ass the ending was brilliant! hahaha and SES great show man Mayhem just keeps on outdoing itself every week keep it up :).

Leggo
06-19-2011, 03:31 PM
Good lord this was a great read! out did yourself here Leggo! That Ken is an ass the ending was brilliant! hahaha and SES great show man Mayhem just keeps on outdoing itself every week keep it up :).

Cheers mate, glad you liked it!

K-Jammin
06-19-2011, 04:17 PM

Mate, im honestly hurt you would think so low of me! ;)

eboy
06-19-2011, 04:29 PM
hey guys Just read the start to your latest mayhem great job guys

I Love the K-Jammin Deal want to see what develops there and also the eye wow they are mega heel

i'll read the rest when time permits

BrandonLoopsTV
06-19-2011, 04:29 PM
Great show again! :D

jhorton1215
06-19-2011, 04:35 PM
BREAKING NEWS... Sort of...

JBW Wrestler, Zeus Apollo, has landed yet another set of endorsement deals... This goes along with his Old Spice, SILK, Mountain Dew, and Under Armour contracts. The powerful 'Demi-God' has signed on with home-office company Staples, General Motors, and Delta Airlines... With the high increase in income, Zeus has apparently requested an increase in his wage demands from JBW Owner, WWTNA Mark.

"If I'm bringing in all of these endorsements because company's recognized my drawing power, what's to stop someone like WWE from offering me a huge lump sum of money... My loyalties lie with JBW, but I'm a greedy guy. I'm not asking for a huge pay raise, and I'm being fairly reasonable. I'm sure WWTNA Mark will do the smart thing, bump my salary."

K-Jammin
06-19-2011, 04:49 PM
hey guys Just read the start to your latest mayhem great job guys

I Love the K-Jammin Deal want to see what develops there and also the eye wow they are mega heel

i'll read the rest when time permits

Cheers fella :D

K-Jammin
06-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Hahahahah!!! Poor "Bad Ken Thriven"!! I remember you told me this story back in the day! Lol, what a muppet!!

Great show by the way, guys... Straights you outdid yourself yet again, my friend!

Noticed my "buddy" K-Jammin proposed to his "woman"..... Interesting.

Sucks that Goldberg wasn't really in attendance.... Sucks even more that we got Roman instead, hahahahaha!!!

Hope to see you there, "pal" ;) Maybe you could lose your virginity at my stag night?! Naa only joking buudy, you won't be invited

WWTNA Mark
06-19-2011, 05:00 PM
BREAKING NEWS... Sort of...

JBW Wrestler, Zeus Apollo, has landed yet another set of endorsement deals... This goes along with his Old Spice, SILK, Mountain Dew, and Under Armour contracts. The powerful 'Demi-God' has signed on with home-office company Staples, General Motors, and Delta Airlines... With the high increase in income, Zeus has apparently requested an increase in his wage demands from JBW Owner, WWTNA Mark.

"If I'm bringing in all of these endorsements because company's recognized my drawing power, what's to stop someone like WWE from offering me a huge lump sum of money... My loyalties lie with JBW, but I'm a greedy guy. I'm not asking for a huge pay raise, and I'm being fairly reasonable. I'm sure WWTNA Mark will do the smart thing, bump my salary."

Hahaha! Zeus Apollo=$$$ :D

HolyJose2391
06-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Hope to see you there, "pal" ;) Maybe you could lose your virginity at my stag night?! Naa only joking buudy, you won't be invited

am I invited? I like parties

K-Jammin
06-19-2011, 05:26 PM
am I invited? I like parties

Will you buy me a present?

HolyJose2391
06-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Will you buy me a present?
yes! strippers and booze okay?

K-Jammin
06-19-2011, 05:33 PM
yes! strippers and booze okay?

Congratulations! You're invited!!!

HolyJose2391
06-19-2011, 05:35 PM
congratulations! You're invited!!!

wooooo!!!!!

K-Jammin
06-19-2011, 05:49 PM
wooooo!!!!!

I want 25 strippers, all different nationalities

Pumpkinhead
06-19-2011, 06:01 PM
I want 25 strippers, all different nationalities

I can get you 30 ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Anybody gonna be in the chattbox tonight?

K-Jammin
06-19-2011, 06:04 PM
I can get you 30 ;)

Haha Your in!

Pumpkinhead
06-19-2011, 06:06 PM

I will for awhile

Manabu
06-19-2011, 06:29 PM

most definantly!

North Vegas Benny
06-19-2011, 06:34 PM
********BREAKING NEWS*********

Reported By:
Ryan Clark

JBW T.V. Title champion The Sleeper and Nike shoes have developed an athletic shoe that is set to be avialable in shoe stores July 1st. But if you have access to a computer and a credit card the Nike LOCSTARs are available at his website GO2SLEEP.com or at Nikestore.com for the retail price of $139.95 plus s&h.

Here is a picture of the shoes from his website:
http://www.myairshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/nike-rt1-black-red-01.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/J4filipino/NIKE_logo.jpghttp://diamondsail.net/company/media/k2/categories/4.jpg

zapphoman
06-19-2011, 09:01 PM
The Alpha Dogs profile is now up on the roster page.

Leggo
06-19-2011, 09:21 PM
********BREAKING NEWS*********

Reported By:
Ryan Clark

JBW T.V. Title champion The Sleeper and Nike shoes have developed an athletic shoe that is set to be avialable in shoe stores July 1st. But if you have access to a computer and a credit card the Nike LOCSTARs are available at his website GO2SLEEP.com or at Nikestore.com for the retail price of $139.95 plus s&h.

Here is a picture of the shoes from his website:
http://www.myairshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/nike-rt1-black-red-01.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/J4filipino/NIKE_logo.jpghttp://diamondsail.net/company/media/k2/categories/4.jpg

Nice idea Benny boy! I've placed my order... Lol

jhorton1215
06-19-2011, 11:52 PM
I'll have my second promo in tomorrow

Snair
06-20-2011, 04:14 AM
It seems that everyone is quite busy today.

K-Jammin
06-20-2011, 05:34 AM
Probably one of the slowest days in JBW history yesterday was

RomanFlare
06-20-2011, 05:34 AM
Probably one of the slowest days in JBW history yesterday was

Today is gonna be on fire with both Warfare and Showdown getting worked on today.

K-Jammin
06-20-2011, 06:03 AM
Today is gonna be on fire with both Warfare and Showdown getting worked on today.

You ain't wrong! Good job doing Showdown btw *open arms waiting for you to accept his hug*

RomanFlare
06-20-2011, 06:04 AM
You ain't wrong! Good job doing Showdown btw *open arms waiting for you to accept his hug*

*runs up and chest bumps* !!!

K-Jammin
06-20-2011, 06:05 AM
*runs up and chest bumps* !!!

That hurt a little bit but thanks anyway

RomanFlare
06-20-2011, 06:10 AM
That hurt a little bit but thanks anyway

Don't take it personal, I chest bump everyone. Even my dog.

K-Jammin
06-20-2011, 06:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhOEFwbYQQI
Don't take it personal, I chest bump everyone. Even my dog.

Is this you?!?!?!

RomanFlare
06-20-2011, 06:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhOEFwbYQQI

Is this you?!?!?!

No. I'm not want anyone would call "Beefy".

K-Jammin
06-20-2011, 06:24 AM
No. I'm not want anyone would call "Beefy".

Oh, awkward.

RomanFlare
06-20-2011, 06:28 AM
Oh, awkward.

I just meant I'm not a large man >.< I'm just "average" build wise.

K-Jammin
06-20-2011, 06:29 AM
I just meant I'm not a large man >.< I'm just "average" build wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOl_roGLCFU

Okay well is this you then?

RomanFlare
06-20-2011, 06:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOl_roGLCFU

Okay well is this you then?

This joke has gone on way too long. *hugs K-Jammin*

K-Jammin
06-20-2011, 06:40 AM
This joke has gone on way too long. *hugs K-Jammin*

Look, all of my buds are at college and i have fuck all to do! Give me a break *pushes Roman off him and bursts into tears*

RomanFlare
06-20-2011, 08:15 AM
I know this is a little weird, but do you guys think we should get a Twitter/Dirt Sheet thread? I know it doesn't make much sense, but I think it'd be a bit more realistic (and interesting) if all the EFeds do their crazy shenanigans in one thread, maybe with some interfed smack talk (like real life :D ). Thoughts, opinions, worries, food orders?

K-Jammin
06-20-2011, 08:32 AM
I know this is a little weird, but do you guys think we should get a Twitter/Dirt Sheet thread? I know it doesn't make much sense, but I think it'd be a bit more realistic (and interesting) if all the EFeds do their crazy shenanigans in one thread, maybe with some interfed smack talk (like real life :D ). Thoughts, opinions, worries, food orders?

I was thinking this the other day, because it sort of ruins it when you have to put "IC" at the beginning of every crazy character rant

Pumpkinhead
06-20-2011, 08:58 AM
Good Idea!!

K-Jammin
06-20-2011, 09:46 AM
Not relevant, but Ryan Dunn from Jackass had died :(

sincara
06-20-2011, 10:53 AM
hey wwtna if u need a promo from me for jbw pm me please

Leggo
06-20-2011, 12:59 PM

IMO, I don't think this is a good idea. What would this thread be used for? Just seems like we're creating threads for the sake of it. Just saying...

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-20-2011, 03:23 PM
Not relevant, but Ryan Dunn from Jackass had died :(

Omg, that really sucks. RIP.

WWTNA Mark
06-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Omg, that really sucks. RIP.

I agree man.

RomanFlare
06-20-2011, 03:48 PM
IMO, I don't think this is a good idea. What would this thread be used for? Just seems like we're creating threads for the sake of it. Just saying...

Well, it's less about JBW and more a gift to EWNCW from JBW <.< Yeah.

Less threads it is!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-20-2011, 03:50 PM
I agree man.

Your almost a black ninja WWTNA!

WWTNA Mark
06-20-2011, 03:57 PM
Your almost a black ninja WWTNA!

The funny thing is I didn't even notice this. lol Thats what postwhoring does to people. ;)

WWTNA Mark
06-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Warfare tomorrow!!! I have a great Warfare planned tomorrow!!! BTW, i'm sending out PMs so make sure you got them.

WWTNA Mark
06-20-2011, 06:20 PM
By the way folks, in case you were wondering, this is what Warfare's interviewer Todd Stevenson looks like,

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/bu/burton-black-suit-jacket.jpg

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Warfare tomorrow!!! I have a great Warfare planned tomorrow!!! BTW, i'm sending out PMs so make sure you got them.

Congratulations Black Ninja!!!

K-Jammin
06-20-2011, 07:19 PM
By the way folks, in case you were wondering, this is what Warfare's interviewer Todd Stevenson looks like,

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/bu/burton-black-suit-jacket.jpg

JBW's very own Black Ninja!

WWTNA Mark
06-20-2011, 07:26 PM
JBW's very own Black Ninja!

Haha! Thanks man!

Leggo
06-20-2011, 08:06 PM
Congrats wwtna for becoming a black ninja!!! Does that mean JBW has a dojo now?! Lol

WWTNA Mark
06-20-2011, 08:17 PM
Congrats wwtna for becoming a black ninja!!! Does that mean JBW has a dojo now?! Lol

Thanks man and yes we do!!! :D

Pumpkinhead
06-20-2011, 09:51 PM

I've sent you a PM, it's pure gold!!!, also congratulations for becoming black ninja!!

HolyJose2391
06-20-2011, 09:51 PM

I didn't get a PM also going to catch up on what I missed while at work :)

jhorton1215
06-20-2011, 09:59 PM
You know have both of my awesome promos ;)

Snair
06-20-2011, 11:45 PM
So WWTNA is now a black ninja........congrats

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-20-2011, 11:50 PM
**Update on the Subliminal messages lawsuit coming soon!**

Kashdinero
06-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Congrats on becoming a Black Ninja, WWTNA Mark!!! Next step? WWTNA Mark Vs Shuriken Blade in a Black Ninja face-off!!!

Kashdinero
06-20-2011, 11:58 PM

^^^ Can't wait!

Snair
06-20-2011, 11:59 PM
Congrats on becoming a Black Ninja, WWTNA Mark!!! Next step? WWTNA Mark Vs Shuriken Blade in a Black Ninja face-off!!!

With Bodom as the impartial referee.

Snair
06-21-2011, 02:09 AM
WWTNA I sent you my promo for tonight.

Snair
06-21-2011, 02:11 AM
Thats a great combo of sig & avatar pic.......loving it

Kashdinero
06-21-2011, 04:55 AM
Sunday, June the 12th, 2011.

'... And then she took my whol..'
Ma$$Dinero silenced him by raising his hand and thrusting his palm in his face.
'Shut up, Dave.... That’s all you've been going on about since we got back from L.A! All this "and then she started shaking it, just like she did when won the Dance Hall Queen contest" and "man, my wife never did any of that shit" and that "I feel like a new man" shit is giving my hangover a migrane. Please. Give it a rest, bruv. Big whoop, you bagged yourself a piece of poomps, you're acting like that forty year old virgin fella...' Mass rolled his eyes, before continuing his mini-rant. 'Y'know, Dave, I got laid three times last night before we even left Jam' Gold! But ya' don't hear me braggin', do ya'?'
'But you're Ma$$Dinero...'
'Yeah, I suppose you're right, Dave.' A small smile crept onto Mass' face. 'Sorry 'bout that; I'd prolly be doin' the same if I was you, I mean, when was the last time you had a shag?'
'Well, I, um... Ahh, it was rather a long time, Mass... Rather long indeed.' Said an embarrassed Dave.
Mass brought his hands to his face. 'Ahh, I'm sorry, Dave. It's just that my skull's doin' the ground 'n' pound thing on my brain, and I really need a hair of the dog.'
'It's O.K, Mass, I just can't believe I bagged such a hottie!'
Mass surprised himself at his restraint after that comment.
'I got her number and everything, an-and I'm going to L.A as soon as Global Uprising's over and done with.' Dave actually began bouncing in his seat, before he continued. 'Man!! I can't wait to get my leg over again!'
Mass gave Dave the "really?" look, then said. 'Speaking of legs, we're here. I hope they're open, I'm cucking parched, hehehe... Yo, bruv! Just pull up anywhere around here, if you can.'
The cab driver looked into his rear-view, caught Mass' eye and said. 'Why, certainly, Mr Dinero.. And might I add what an absolute pleasure it has been to have such an esteemed member of the JBW roster in my humble mode of transport, and, Mr Dinero, I want you to know that the wife and I are your biggest fans'
'Well, thats just cuckin' wonderful and all that, matey, but I have to tell you... Dave is my biggest fan.'
This gives Dave reason to roll his eyes. 'Don't listen to him, my man, he's winding you up, if you just pull up here that'll be fine'
'No problem, Mr Dave.' The cab driver pulled up to the kerb, right outside The Queen's Legs.
'How much will that be, my good man?'
'That'll be fifty seven dollars, Mr Dinero.'
'HOW MUCH???? I could have rented a car for that price!' Mass eyed the cab driver, reached into his pocket, pulled out a roll of hundreds, and passed the driver a couple of bills. 'Keep the change, buddy. Buy the missus something nice.'
'Th-That's ever so nice of you, Mr Dinero. I-I-I'll be sure to get her something really nice. Th-Th-Thank you ever so much!'
'Don't mention it, pal.' Mass and Dave exited the cab with dice in the mirror; Mass turned to Dave and said with a huge grin. 'Dave.... Welcome to The Queen's Legs... C'mon, get in there, hahahaha!!'
http://www.theeglintonway.com/uploads/directory/194__0107_queens-legs.jpg

Before they went in Mass iPhone started ringing. It was Chaz.
‘Hey, Mass, I just wanted to tell you that I’ve set everything up, and those Eye chumps are going to love the “locker room” that I’ve prepared for them.’
‘Well done, Chaz! I knew I could count on you! Now, go get some rest before the PPV. See ya soon.’

TBC

Kashdinero
06-21-2011, 05:01 AM
They walked into the small, cosy, traditional English pub, and the smell of ale, lager and smoke hit their nostrils, which brought out different feelings in them. Dave was instantly appalled at his surroundings, and some of the more unsavoury looking characters had him standing a step behind Mass, trying to somehow obscure their view of him. Mass, on the other hand, exhaled and said. 'Ahhhh, feel's like home, Davey Boy.... Wait, what're you doing? Are you trying to hide? Man, don't worry about this bunch of poomps, you're with Ma$$Dinero, now. These cee-nut's can't do shit to ya' while you're with me and Georgie Boy. Now. Where is me ol' mucka?'
'I don't see him anywhere, Mass. Maybe we should leav...'
'Shut it, Dave... Look! There he is.'
'Where.'
'Over there in the corner, geez, he looks rough, he looks like he got pulled through a donkeys arsehole, sideways!'
'Ha, look at his beard.'
'I know, he looks like he's been muff-diving a yak!'. Mass and Dave head to the bar. The crowd part as Mass walks through, but Dave finds it a struggle, and his "excuse me's" are drowned out amongst the general pub banter. Dave finally made it to the bar, where upon Mass said to him.
'Cuck me, what took you so long?... Don't worry. Oi, barman!'
The barman looked over in their direction, slightly scowled and said. 'What do ya' want?'
Slightly annoyed at the barmans bravery, Mass told him. 'A new fookin' barman, if ya' don't drop the attitude, sunshine! Now. To start with I'll have two Bloody Mary's, both with a splash of Tabasco sauce.'
'But, Mass, I haven't got a hangover.'
'They're for me, ya prick, now, what are you having?'
'Ooh, I'll just have a Shandy.'
'WHAT!! A cucking Shandy... Are you trying to get us beaten up, or what?... Oi, barman, whats that big fella over there in the corner drinkin'?'
'Well, 'e's bin in 'ere since we opened, and since then 'e's 'ad about six pints o' Stella.'
'Well, we better get him two more. Barman, six pint's of Stella, along with the Bloody Mary's, and three Sunday Roast's, with all the trimmings. We'll be sitting over there.' Mass pointed in the direction of St George's table, and then began to make his way over to see his friend, who still hadn't even noticed them. 'Dave pay the man 'n' meet me over there with the drinks.' Mass left a somewhat shocked looking Dave to wait for the drinks while he walked over to a now smiling George, who called out in a bellowing voice that made every person the pub turn around.
'MA$$DINERO!!!!'
Mass, now also smiling, made it to the table and greeted George with a firm handshake. 'Georgie Boy! I hope you're hungry, I've just ordered the works!'
George rubbed his hands together with anticipation and said, 'Mass, my china, it's good to see you, but, Julius, you're looking rough! You got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp soaked in piss!'
Mass knew what he must haved looked like, as he was feeling the effects of a night out with Siaki, and near on two bottles of Hennesey Black on-Ice.
'I was just sayin' the same about you to Dave, how much sleep have you had, bruv?'
'I caught a couple of tiddlys, but I'm feeling great.' George lied, for he had slept for about three hours after a heavy night of drinking an obscene amount of lager and vodka. His brother left in a cab, and he passed out on the sofa. When he awoke, he had a raging headache, that could only be cured with a few more Stella Artiois. He swallowed the last drop of his sixth pint, burped, and said to, a just as rough feeling, Mass. 'So, wheres Dave "The Rave"?'
'He's getting the drinks in, 'ere, lets wind 'im up a little, y'know, like we used to do back in the day.' Said Mass, before changing the subject as Dave approached while carrying a tray with eight glasses. He was clearly struggling to keep the tray level. 'Uh, guys, a little help here.'
'What was that Dave? It's loud in here, I can't hear you.'
Dave made it to the table and said. 'Never mind, Mass. Hi, George, I got you a lager.'
'Better be a Nelson, my china.'
'A what?'
'A Nelson Mandela... A Stella.'
'Oh. Why didn... Never mind, yeah, I got Stellas. Um, guys, it's a bit rough in here isn't it?'
'Stop being a poomps, Dave. Anyway, George come's here all the time, and he loves it.'
'I do? And do I?... Julius, I've only ever been in here once, with my manhole cover. We got into a bit of Barney, Dave, and this muppet pulled out a knife on me.'
'Oh my god!! Really?!?'
'Yes, my china. But I could tell he was a local lad.'
'Why's that?'
Mass began laughing, and George said. 'The knife still had butter on it, hahahaha!!'
'I don't get it.'
'You wouldn't, Dave.' Mass finished the second Bloody Mary, and then set upon his first pint of Stella.
''ere, Dave, I heard that you won pull the pig last night?'
'Erm, no, I'm a vegetarian, George.... Hahaha, I'm kidding... No, she was wonderful, and I can't believe my...'
'Cool it, Davey Boy. I've told you to cool it about Queen Pochahontas.'
Mass was interupted by a rough looking waitress, whom at hs first glance he mistook for a waiter, who had their roast dinners.
'Well, that’s what I'm talking about. Grubs up, boys' Mass looked at the waitress and said. 'Thanks, bruv.'
The waitress threw a look that conveyed both anger and hurt; she then said. 'I should have spat in it.'
All three roared with laughter before setting about tucking into their Sunday Roast's. After half an hour or so, they had devoured their food with a gusto usually reserved for the homeless, Mass suggested they play a few games of pool. But firstly, he had every intention of winding up Dave some more. ‘Dave, I think it’s time to get the beers in, son!’
Dave looked at his friend and said. ‘But I got the first lot in!’
‘Dave, you’re tighter than a Nun’s Jack and Danny, get the Nelson’s in, China!’
‘Ohh, alright guy’s, today’s on me.’ Dave slightly wobbled as he stood up, and Mass said.
‘Maybe you should have had a Shandy after all, Davey Boy. You appear to have lost your legs at the Queen’s Legs, hahaha!’ Mass couldn’t help but mock his lightweight friend.
Dave began to make his way to the bar when he realised that Mass and George were also accompanying him. He should have realised then that this was no act of kindness on his friends part, but merely a way to set up a rib they had planned the night before. ‘Three pints of Stella Artois please, my good man.’
At Dave’s polite request, the barman sneered and set about pouring the three pints of Stella, when George said. ‘Three? Next thing you’ll be offering us a half! Oi’ barman, make that six!’
‘But I don’t think I can handle another two pints, George. My head’s spinning as it is.’
‘Don’t be such a woman, ya big girls blouse!’
‘Anyway, Dave, I’ll drink your second one if you can’t handle it.’
‘I’m “Zsa Zsa Gabor you will, George.’
‘Don’t try to take the Hit and Piss out of the way I talk, China’
‘I’m just having fun, George.’ The Barman set down the sixth pint on the
‘I know, David, I’m just having a Bubble with ya. Speaking of fun, ‘ere, Mass, d’ya remember that Paul Daniels magic trick we used to do to impress the bird’s?’
‘Of course I do, GizzOrge; you ain’t thinking of teachin’ it to Dave, are ya? That’ll make him a legend! I don’t think you should do it.’ Mass said with a sly grin, and a wink to George, that Dave never caught.
‘Ah, man, I wanna know it, George, please show it to me. I promise I won’t show anyone how it’s done.’ Dave’s excitement was apparent on his face, and he beamed at the prospect of impressing Queen Pochahontas with his new magic trick.
‘Oh, go on then, Dave, but only because you promised not to show anyone how it’s done’ George said as he hid his grin behind his ninth Stella. ‘Right, firstly, what I need you to do is put both of your hand’s flat on the counter, palms down.’
Dave did what George said, but first he took a beer-mat and wiped the grimy counter down until he was happy to put his hands on the counter that clearly hadn’t seen disinfectant in an age. ‘OK, now what?’
‘Now, I’m gonna put a full pint of Nelson on top of each of your hands.’ George carefully put the glasses on each of Dave’s unsuspecting hands. ‘Now, what ‘appen’s next is…’
‘Me and Georgie Boy are gonna play a few games of pool, and leave you here to sober up a bit! Hahahahaha!!’
‘But, what about the magic trick?’ A confused Dave asked Mass and George. It then dawned on him that he had been had by one of the oldest tricks in the book. ‘Oh, OK guy’s. You got me, you got me… Ha freaking ha! Now, if you could so kindly take them off my….’ Dave stopped in mid-sentence as he realised that he was talking to himself. Mass and Dave had already shooed away a couple of shifty looking guys from the pool table, mid-game, and Mass was already racking the balls, and George was picking out a pool cue suitable for his size. Dave realised he was at the bar for the long haul, and resided himself to thinking about his magical night with Queen Pochahontas…

TBC

Kashdinero
06-21-2011, 05:05 AM
About fifteen minutes had passed and Mass and George were half way through their third game, while Dave was still in the same position as he was fifteen minutes ago. Mass, who had won the first two games, and was on a three ball run, said. ‘Maybe you should lay of the Stella, matey. You ain’t half doing shite today!’
‘Ahh, bollocks! You’ve obviously been practicing, as you was proper Brad Pitt back in the day!’
Mass let George’s comment slide and sunk another red. George rolled his eyes, shook his head and lit a Melvin Brag. It was at that point, that he saw that a few local lads were approaching with intentions of entering The Queen’s Legs, to quench their thirst. When he saw that they were distracted, he decided Dave wasn’t the only one who was going to be on the receiving end of a classic St George prank. He thought back to an old trick he once played on Stu Saks and proceeded to swap the PUSH/PULL signs that hung on the side entrance to the Queens Legs. The local gang of loutish looking thugs got to the door, and tried to get in, not realising that they had to pull and not push . Each gang member tried it in turn but still, much to their ever increasing annoyance could not get in. One of them tapped on the door, but George just stared at the mentally challenged collective. George looked over at Mass and gave him the wink. The wink that means follow my lead, or, you got my back. St George walked over to the door and said to the closest thug. ‘What's up, China?’
The thug started to push hard on the door, getting nowhere; he shouted. ‘Let us in, dickhead!’
SG holds up a hand, and mimes back through the cloudy glass, ‘hang on’. He very slowly walks back to his table, picks up his pint glass, walks back to the door, cup’s his hand to his good ear, and says ‘pardon… Did you say sumfin, ?’
The gang members by now are positively livid; a few of them begin pounding on the door.
‘What the fuck?’ One member of the gang eloquently asked.
‘What’s this assholes problem?’ Followed another.

With the situation reaching boiling point, George realises that he's got them where he want’s them, and shouts over to Dave, who was still standing at the bar with a pint of Stella resting precariously on top of each hand. ‘Dave, get the Brittany's in! Me and Mass got a bit a business to sort.’
Dave replied, ‘Please take these glasses off of my hand’s, if I drop them the barman said he’d “get ‘is Bulldog on me”… Please!’
The barman give’s Dave a look that says, “I don’t want no trouble, man!”
‘Shut up, Dave! I think it’s time George ‘n’ I deal with the matter like Skibadee.’ Mass pot the black and then stood beside his old friend and said. ‘George. After you.’
George peered through the murky glass and said. ‘Sorry, boy’s, you’re gonna ‘ave t’talk up.’
The biggest member of the gang, a six-foot-seven bruiser, peered back through the glass, looked George in the eye and mimed. ‘Let us in, now.’
Mass shouts over to Dave. ‘Get the Brittany’s in, Dave’
‘Mass, please don’t beat those guys up’
‘You're tighter than a nun's fanny Dave, get the fookin brittanys in!’
Dave, hangs his head in defeat. ‘Man, I really shouldn’t have come today.’
George then began laughing, and said ‘OK, OK, my China’s, I’m only ‘avin’ a Bubble with ya. ‘Ere, look.’ He reached into his pocket, pulled out his keys and jingled them at the window. ‘Ok, China’s, I’ll ‘ave the door open in a… ‘Ere, wait a minute, they’re not working. Mass?’
Mass then blew on the glass and, with his index finger, spelled out P-U-L-L.
The realisation of the situation hit them as one. George had been playing them for fool’s. The bruiser of the gang, let out a bestial roar, pulled the door open and nearly tore it off of its hinges in his rage. The very second he stepped through the doorway he was met by St George’s size sixteen Dr Martin. The meeting of foot to jaw caused the jaw to instantly disintegrate, and it took a second or two before the bruiser realised what had happened. He was made aware of the situation when he felt his goatee brush his Adams Apple. ‘Rhaorrwwowwaaahhh!!!’ Was the sound released from the bruisers lungs.
‘Oh, shut your North and South, will ya.’ Said George as he swung a left haymaker to the bruisers right temple, which knocked the over confident brute spark out.
‘Out’a the way, George!! Stop trying to hog all the action!’ An animated Mass shouted as he leapfrogged George’s shoulders, and caught the fattest of the group with a dropkick to the guy’s bloated belly, knocking the wind clear out of him, leaving him curled up on the floor gasping for breath. As soon as Mass landed he spun around anti-clockwise, and caught the ugliest of the group hard on the cheek with a spinning back-fist smashing the poor sap’s left orbital bone. It never hurt the guy at all, as he was unconscious before he hit the unforgiving pavement. Two gang members remained; it was clear they had underestimated the Veni Vidi Vici members, and were now looking to head for the hills, but George had other ideas. He grabbed the taller of the two by the throat, and squeezed. The guy let out a curdling noise, that was cut short, as George lifted him as high as he could and slammed him down hard onto the bonnet of a blue Subaru Impreza. The guy lifted his head once, then his strength completely failed him, and his head crashed back down on to the dented bonnet. The last gang member standing attempted to make a run for it, but Mass caught him by the scruff of the neck, and brought him to the concrete with a thud. He raised his right fist, but before he could bring it down on to the last member of the gang, his iPhone began beeping, letting him know he had an incoming message.

BE-BE-BE-BEEEEEEP!!!!

He looked down at the petrified ruffian, put enough force onto the guy’s chest, with his free hand, to ensure that he wasn’t going anywhere, and said. ‘Now, I’m going to check this message, and you are going to lay there, and pray that it’s not bad news,’
The guy nodded, and Mass, happy with the guy’s response, opened the message,

lol im kinda likin the new dag. hes a whole helluva lot easier to deal with when hes not trying to cop a feel every time I come in the room! really im just trying to focus on keeping this run goin. how r u doin my man? georgie and sammy doin okay? i miss hangin out with you crazy fuckers on mayhem. hey do me a favor will ya? kick the shit out of iron ape!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Hahahaha!! That jman! Talk about a late reply!’ Mass looked back at the guy and said, ‘Don’t you move, now. I’m going to reply to my buddy, and I’ll get back to you.’

hahahaha! talk about a late reply jman! anyway im glad ur enjoying the single life and dont worry ive got many more beatings in store for apey boy c ya soon buddy and remember dont be a stranger this war aint gonna win its self and a little help from my buddy jman could help us out a lot
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mass then looked back down at the thug and brought his fist down, but stopped a half an inch from his nose.
‘Go on, get the cuck out of here you silly little tosser.’ Mass released his grip, and the guy scrambled to his feet, ran away as far, and as fast, as he could, without looking back once.
‘Hahahahaha!!! That was fookin brilliant, George.’ Mass turned around and saw that George was nowhere to be seen. ‘What the cuck… George! Where are you?’ Realising that he had gone back inside The Queen’s Legs, he turned to the door, and entered The Queen’s Legs himself.

TBC

Kashdinero
06-21-2011, 05:07 AM
When he got inside he saw that George was standing at the bar, next to the still immobile Dave, and he was engaged in a somewhat heated conversation with the barman.
‘I don’t give a monkeys if they were good customers! They were just unlucky that I never liked their Boat Race’s. What can I say? Sorry? Nah… Fuck that brad!... I’ll tell you what, I’ll just sit here all nice and polite like… How’s that sound?’
The barman nodded, but he was obviously still peeved, and gave George and Mass an evil look.
‘Guy’s, PLEASE! Please take these glasses off of my hands!’
Mass ignored Dave’s pleas, as he couldn’t ignore the look he just received. ‘George. How’s about we show Dave how to make a Millwall brick?’
‘Fuck yes!’ George then went over to a little old man sitting by himself reading a copy of the Sunday Sport. ‘Excuse me, young man; can I borrow that paper for a second? I just want to ‘ave a look at the racing.’
The old man was surprised at the size of the huge man leaning over him, and said. ‘Sh-Shoor fing, guvnor.’
‘Thank you, my China.’ George took the copy of The Sunday Sport back to the bar, and said to Dave. ‘Now watch me very carefully Dave, I’m about to show you another magic trick.’
George proceeded to lay the newspaper out flat, then carefully began rolling it up in to a tight tube, before folding it in half. The newspaper now resembled a small club.

http://martialhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/Millwallbricksteps.jpg

‘Now that, Dave, is how you make a Millwall brick!’ A proud looking George announced to his friend.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d0/Millwall_brick_held.jpg/300px-Millwall_brick_held.jpg

‘Wow, what’re you going to do with that? Make a Millwall house?’ Said a clearly bemused Dave.
‘A house? Nah.’ George passed the Millwall brick to Mass, and said. ‘Show him what it’s used for, China.’
With that said, Mass, in one fluid motion jumped clean over the bar and swung the Millwall brick into the barman’s face. The barman’s nose disappeared in a spray of red mist, and he clutched his face and fell to his knees. This made Dave jump back and drop the pints of Stella that were resting on the top of his hands.
‘Ahh, DAVE!!! You just wasted two perfectly good pints!’ Said Mass, smiling at his buddy.
‘MAN!! What the fuck, Mass!! What did you do that for?... I-I-I th-think we better go now!’
‘Haha, alright calm down, Davey boy… ‘ere, Georgie… What you ‘avin’?’
George looked at Mass and said. ‘Go on, I’ll have a Brittany for the road, hahahaha!!’
Mass calmly poured out three pints of Stella, knocked his one back in one, and gave the two pints that were remaining to George and Dave.
‘Oh yes, I need this!’ George drank his pint in one, and looked to Dave, and motioned him to do the same. Dave looked like it was the last thing he wanted to do, but thought better of saying no, and drank the pint in half the time it took George and Mass to.
George and Mass exchanged surprised looks and said together.
‘Now, that’s the spirit, Davey boy!!’
Mass decided that that was enough fun and games, and said. ‘Well, guys I think we’ve had enough… C’mon, we’ve got a PPV to get ready for…. Same time next week, fellas?’
‘Hahaha! You’re on, my China!’
Dave looked at them and wondered just what the Hell he signed himself up for when he decided it would be fun running with Ma$$Dinero. ‘No. Fucking. Way!!!!’

The three of them left and went to meet up with Psycho Siaki to prepare for Global Uprising.

Sunday the 18th of June. 2:17 pm

Ma$$Dinero stepped outside his front door and was instantly taken aback by the smell. ‘Oh man, what th…’
He stopped mid-sentence at the sight that welcomed him outside his house.
It was was a massive cube of crushed metal, that upon closer inspection appeared to be his Limousine . The very Limousine that he last saw when it was being taken by Baldrick to get re-sprayed.

http://img3.photographersdirect.com/img/13725/wm/pd2526368.jpg

‘That bastard Baldrick!! What the cuck has he done to my LIMO!!! Wait… Whats this?’
Mass had noticed there was a note attached to the big metal cube. He took it off and read it.

Mass

How’s that smell? Nice, huh? Nothing like the smell of a couple of weeks old dead Baldrick to set you off for the day, eh? Now, don’t start getting angry, as that will get you nowhere….
We have Gusto, and if you want him back, you’ll just have to come and get him. He’ll be at the church in the cemetery where my boss Iron Ape buried you alive… I’m sure you need no directions…

Yours sincerely

Anomander Rake :)

TBC

Snair
06-21-2011, 10:21 AM
Kash that was an another great installment of TAOMAD .Dave has evolved into quite an character.

samoan619
06-21-2011, 10:37 AM
The best TFAOMAD yet, it was hillarious when you guys locked Dave to the bar with two glasses on his hands hahaha.. Those gang members got the shit beat out of em well one was lucky enough to be let go.. I only have one thing to say about the Millwall Brick and that's "hahahahahahaha" lol.. Which leads us to the most serious part with the upcoming return to the graveyard to face the Eye.. Great job brotha Mass, TFAOMAD and By George are two my favorite things about the JBW thread and I cant wait to read the next chapter from both..

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 11:08 AM
Hahaha! This TFAOMAD was the best one yet!!!

Snair
06-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Hahaha! This TFAOMAD was the best one yet!!!

You got my pm?

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 11:24 AM
You got my pm?

Yup, I did.

Snair
06-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Yup, I did.

What do you think of me using the final line of promo as my catchphrase?

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 11:47 AM
What do you think of me using the final line of promo as my catchphrase?

Its great man!

thejman93
06-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Its great man!

WWTNA, you'll have my promo in about ten minutes bro

Oh, and congrats on becoming a black ninja

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 11:49 AM
WWTNA, you'll have my promo in about ten minutes bro

Oh, and congrats on becoming a black ninja

No problem and thanks man!

zapphoman
06-21-2011, 11:52 AM
hey WWTNA, did you get my promo?

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 11:53 AM
hey WWTNA, did you get my promo?

Yup! Great promo I must say! ;)

RomanFlare
06-21-2011, 11:55 AM
**From the EWN Homepage**

Spoilers about this week's JBW Showdown?

By Ryan Clark

- The locally advertised dark match main event for Showdown's show in Birmingham, Alabama is a cage match between RomanFlare and HolyJose! Cards are subject to change, however.

- There are also rumors going around that the guest announcer on this week's show will be one of the companies champions. The most common rumor says it will be one of the world title holders!

- Inside sources say that the company thought about giving Showdown it's own title. Sources are conflicting on if it'll actually manifest.

Advertisement:
* Real photos of the new Showdown Title! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ) *

thejman93
06-21-2011, 11:55 AM
Yup! Great promo I must say! ;)

Alright dude, it's done and sent.

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Alright dude, it's done and sent.

Got it! Great stuff as usual!

thejman93
06-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Got it! Great stuff as usual!

I tried to go with the prototypical promo in that situation.

Pumpkinhead
06-21-2011, 12:06 PM
I tried to go with the prototypical promo in that situation.

Hey man what happened with the dag???

thejman93
06-21-2011, 12:08 PM
Hey man what happened with the dag???

He fell off the face of the earth apparently. I've been writing for both characters for a good 9 or 10 weeks now.

Leggo
06-21-2011, 12:30 PM
**From the EWN Homepage**

Spoilers about this week's JBW Showdown?

By Ryan Clark

- The locally advertised dark match main event for Showdown's show in Birmingham, Alabama is a cage match between RomanFlare and HolyJose! Cards are subject to change, however.

- There are also rumors going around that the guest announcer on this week's show will be one of the companies champions. The most common rumor says it will be one of the world title holders!

- Inside sources say that the company thought about giving Showdown it's own title. Sources are conflicting on if it'll actually manifest.

Advertisement:
* Real photos of the new Showdown Title! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ) *

Quality stuff mate. I'd pay to watch RF v HJ in a cage match!

Edit: link didn't work for me

Leggo
06-21-2011, 12:31 PM
He fell off the face of the earth apparently. I've been writing for both characters for a good 9 or 10 weeks now.

It's a shame, I really liked thedag. You're doing a good job though Jman!

Snair
06-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Lets go Warfare!!!

RomanFlare
06-21-2011, 01:01 PM
Lets go Warfare!!!

Warfare or bust.

samoan619
06-21-2011, 01:12 PM
eWrestlingNews.com Forum Rules - Read First!

-=General Rules=-

Infraction Inflicting Actions

Point System:
1 point = warning
2 points = warning
3 points = 3 day ban
4 points = 7 day ban
5 points = 2 week ban
6 points = permanent ban

Offensive Remarks: Any insulting towards another member will result in a (1) point towards your infraction. This will can also result in a BAN from the forum for a certain period of time depending on the severity of the offense. Please be respectful of others when using the forum. If you do not agree with someone, simply state your position, there is no need to insult anyone's intelligence or their opinion. This includes offenses made towards the staff of eWrestlingNews.

Spamming: Posting pointless, stupid, or just simply annoying messages will get you a warning. 1 point will be added to your infraction total. If you have nothing related to say to the topic take it to the Spam Section of the site where this rule doesn't apply.

Signatures: You are allowed one image in your signature and a few lines of text. You are not permitted any moving signatures or video signatures. If your signature violates these conditions, we will give you an infraction and you are to correct it asap. If you do not, you will receive a second infraction and we will correct it for you. Signature images can be no larger than a grand total of 800 pixels.

Advertising: You are not allowed to advertise any website other than personal website, photo page, blogs, and official sources. Example, if you sell a wrestling related product and decide to advertise it on this site with out the consent of the webmaster, you will receive an infraction and a ban period. If this happens twice, you maybe ban permanently. This also includes any Signature Advertising.

Posting Spoilers: Do not post spoilers. A “spoiler” is any information that will happen in the future that is not already common knowledge. For example, revealing the results of a taped episode of WWE Smackdown before the show airs would be considered a “spoiler”. Posting spoilers outside of the designated areas will automatically result in a temporary five (5) day ban.

Automatic Ban:
Racial/Hateful/Sexist Remarks: We do not tolerate ANY of these types of remarks. If you've been reported for having said anything racist, hateful, or sexist you will be banned permanently. It is upon the judgement of the moderator to ban permanently or for a certain time.

Posting Porn: Posting any kind of pornography, including simple nudity, on our Forums may result in you being banned automatically. Requesting pornography will also be considered a bannable offense.

Sabotage: Attempting to sabotage the forum or eWrestlingNews with hacking, flooding, phishing, pinging, etc etc Will result in a permanent ban.

Wow Awesome

Wow this is awesome too!! lets go warfare

Snair
06-21-2011, 01:27 PM
Common Saiki just let it go man.

Leggo
06-21-2011, 01:29 PM
@KD

Great work again my friend! The milwall brick ftw!

Loved the text message idea too. Very innovative! *applauds*

samoan619
06-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Common Saiki just let it go man.

Its just my opinion

RomanFlare
06-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Ha! Some people really got rubbed the wrong way!

samoan619
06-21-2011, 02:10 PM
Ha! Some people really got rubbed the wrong way!

Its like a magic lamp, make a wish!!

Kashdinero
06-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the praise, guys!! That episode of TFAOMAD should have been up a couple of days ago, but due to various health issues, I've had to work on it in short shifts.

Big shout outs to

WWTNA Mark, Leggo (thanks for the input, Bruv!) Samoan619 and Snair!!

Hey, jman, I told you I'd use your SMS at some point lol!! Sorry 'bout the wait :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-21-2011, 03:28 PM
Hello people! Lot's of stuff to get to since I've been at work all day. Firstly though, can't wait for Warfare tonight. I know it'll be great as always. I also can't wait to read TFAODAM because that looks absolutely special. It's like getting to read two shows tonight, and one tomorrow! Man JBW is loaded! @ Roman: having a Showdown title sounds like a very doable idea. Hopefully we can work out the details later. Oh and thanks fro commenting on my sig/avatar a few pages back Snair.

One last thing though, what's all this I hear regarding you samoan619? Is something amiss? Why are you quoting the rules and people are telling you to let it go? let what go? I want in on the dirt lol.

HeelTurn
06-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Lots of stuff going on here lol

First up well done to KD for another great TFAODAM.
Secondly cannot wait for Warfare.
Thirdly, Punk leaving damn.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Oh and I forgot to mention in my first post, Prediction Contest results...any update on them?

samoan619
06-21-2011, 04:11 PM
One last thing though, what's all this I hear regarding you samoan619? Is something amiss? Why are you quoting the rules and people are telling you to let it go? let what go? I want in on the dirt lol.

No dirt, im just continuing a run on rib from another post.. Things are amiss but not by my comments..

RomanFlare
06-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Oh and I forgot to mention in my first post, Prediction Contest results...any update on them?

Well, 4 people tied for first. No one got my interference right ;)

Manabu
06-21-2011, 04:19 PM
jbw ppv prediction threads could be fun, only problem is how many people would do it

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-21-2011, 04:29 PM
No dirt, im just continuing a run on rib from another post.. Things are amiss but not by my comments..

Care to tell me which post? If not, no worries, I'm just curious is all.

RomanFlare
06-21-2011, 04:35 PM
Care to tell me which post? If not, no worries, I'm just curious is all.

Should be this one. (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?7132-Quoting-Long-Posts-in-their-Entireity)

zapphoman
06-21-2011, 04:36 PM
jbw ppv prediction threads could be fun, only problem is how many people would do it

I would do it. I love predicting ppv matches.

K-Jammin
06-21-2011, 04:40 PM
I would do a JBW prediction thingy 'ma jiggy!

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Working on Warfare guys! It might be a late show though.

ramjam
06-21-2011, 08:23 PM
Who are the tag champs? Ice Cream man and I are ready to clobber!

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 09:28 PM
Who are the tag champs? Ice Cream man and I are ready to clobber!

Whats up ranjam!

BTW guys, i'm almost finished with Warfare.

HolyJose2391
06-21-2011, 09:32 PM
whats up ranjam!

Btw guys, i'm almost finished with warfare.

:dddddddddd

RomanFlare
06-21-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm gonna apologize now: Showdown will be a late show tomorrow night (11pm+ EST). Just found out I'll have to work a double header tomorrow, so I'll be at work from ~2pm til 10:30 pm.

HolyJose2391
06-21-2011, 09:33 PM
wow fail.... meant to do :D :D :D :D

Pumpkinhead
06-21-2011, 09:47 PM
If Punk leaves can We hire him!!, ;)

HolyJose2391
06-21-2011, 09:48 PM

YESSSS!!!!!! Motherfucking CM Punk on JBW fuck yea!

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 09:49 PM

Hell yeah!!!! ;)

WWTNA Mark
06-21-2011, 09:51 PM
BREAKING NEWS: CM Punk joins JBW

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/150/f/2011/030/c/9/cm_punk_2_by_siknot-d38atn2.png

Suck on that EWNCW :p lol

Hahaha! I said this from like 300 pages ago!

Pumpkinhead
06-21-2011, 09:59 PM
Hahaha! I said this from like 300 pages ago!

Haha, I never saw that!!!