PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Finally, Finally has changed his awful sounding name (no offence to Finally the poster)!

Anomander Rake, Loki, Demonic and Aeriel!! Thats quite the set of four horsemen for the apocalypse that is CHAINSAW!!!!!!

Totally gonna avoid that Silver Bros t-shirt like the plague!

Yeah I figured it was time to give them a name change. No offense guys, but JWT15 and Finally just didn't strike me as menacing enough for their characters. And lol at not wanting the Silver Bros shirt. Why not? LMAO

Great name change from Finally and jwt15! I updated the names for you on the op btw SES! ;)

Awesome thanks!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Oh and @ KD, I'm sending you a PM.

the-rocks-stunner
06-11-2011, 07:31 PM
i clicked the advertisement and it sent me to this website?!?!?!?!?!? http://www.wzronline.com/

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Oh and @ KD, I'm sending you a PM.

Sent.

@ the-rocks-stunner: That damned Ryan Clark. He's always using my screen name to post his silly little rumors. I don't know how he keeps hacking my account.

Pumpkinhead
06-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Is Mayhem gonna be up soon SES??

WWTNA Mark
06-11-2011, 07:52 PM
I sent you a PM Warfare crew. Let me know if there is any problems.

K-Jammin
06-11-2011, 07:54 PM
'Sound the horn, Baldy.'
Baldrick sounded the horn, and Dave was almost in the limo before it was finished sounding. 'Mass! It's fucking great to see you!'
'Jeez, Dave, whats got you so excited?... And what the fuck is the matter with your hands?... Are they bruised?!?'
'Mass, I just beat the shit out of this white van man, and I feel great!!!'
'Yeah right, Dave, 'course you did.'
'Seriously, I had just posted my divorce papers, and this guy spat on me, so I.... I beat his ass, but good!... Mass, I feel like a new man, that woman is out of my hair, and... And, Mass, I have to tell you something...'
I looked at him, and cautiously said 'uh, shoot, I guess.'
'Mass, about two weeks ago, my wife came to the JBW arena, and she... She, left with K-Jammin, and I know that bastard boned the shit out of her... I want that pricks head on a pole, Mass!'
'WHAT?.... You're kidding me?... Dave, it just so happens I know where Toe-Jammin lives... What say we take a little trip past his house; maybe ruffle his feathers a little?'
'Really? That'd be great, but how'd you get his address?'
'Y'know it was Baldy who found out where he lives, through one of his chaffuer buddies... Yo, Baldy, take us to K-Jammins house! Dave wants to, uhh, tell the guy something.'
I was slightly shocked at this new Dave, and I had every intention of seeing if he was willing to back up his talk. Deep down I knew there was nothing he could do against K-Jam, but I had a little idea that would give both Dave and myself a laugh, at the very least. Dave and I shared a few words regarding his future, and how I would make it my mission in life to find him a new girlfriend. I also told him about the plans for after Mayhem, and Sunday roast with George, which I assured him would be the perfect hangover cure. We continued talking for a bit, but were interupted when Baldrick announced that we were about to drive past K-Jammin's house, where he was no doubt making out with his new girlfriend. I handed Dave a can of red spray paint, and told him to go and spray his name all over Jammins new white Ferrari. 'Wow, that's a fucking great idea! I'll be back in a mo', Mass.'
Dave left the limousine and carefully approached the Ferrari, and began spraying his name on the hood. He then took it one step further and wrote Kaite loves Dave; he was in the middle of spraying a penis, when an enraged K-Jammin came running out of his house, sporting a silk dressing gown, PVC boxers shorts and bright orange flip-flops, carrying a baseball bat. Startled by the sight of K' in his casual appearance, Dave droped the spray paint can, and ran back to the limo. I oppened the door, Dave jumped in, and I yelled 'Baldy, hahaha, get us out of loserville will ya!'
Baldrick was very slow off the mark, and K-Jammin reached the limo and began striking it with his baseball bat. It was no use, the armour was to tough for him to even make a scratch. He then picked up the spray paint can and began spraying the side of my limousine hummer. I was pissed. 'Baldy, put foot, and make fucking tracks!!'
'Sorry, Mass, the engine stalled.'
'Stalled, my arse, you toss-pot! Shit... Just take us to get something to eat, and then you can go and get this thing sprayed. I can't be driven around in a limo with K-JAMMI in the fucking side!... Dave, where do you wanna eat?'
'Anywhere but Moobys!'
'OK, Dave, heehee. Baldy, take us to Nandos, I feel like some Extra-Hot Piri-Piri!.... Don't worry, Dave, I won't laugh if you get Lemon and Herb, hahaha'
'Very funny, Mass.'
Baldrick drove us to the closest Nandos, dropped us off, and that was the last time I ever saw Baldrick and my new white Limousine Hummer.

As Baldrick drove off from Nandos, his head was filled with thoughts of murder and malice. If there was one thing in life that he hated, it was being called Baldy. There was only one thing that he hated more, and that was the person who had called him it more than anyone alive, and that was his current employer, Ma$$Dinero. That man was a horrible bastard, and a fool to boot. He bought the line about knowing where K-Jammin lived through a friend, and had no idea he was secretly planning on going to work for him after the PPV. For now, he would take the shit that Mass had him do, like getting his stupid fucking limousine resprayed. Baldrick pulled into the mechanics lot, and was directed by a shady looking fellow into a garage. He took the central locking off, and just as he opened the door, somebody appeared in the passenger side and grabbed him by the throat. The guy was huge, and his skin was onyx-like in it's darkness; in contrast his hair was fine, silvery and hung long past his shoulders. Even as he was choking Dave thought he was the most unique man he had ever laid eyes on. The man spoke. 'Hi there, Baldrick. The names Anomander Rake. I believe you know my younger brother, Demonic.... In-fact, I believe you had a very similar encounter with him in a different limo.'
'Hurk! Ughhh, y-yes I-I-I met h-him b-b....'
'SILENCE!!' Anomander Rake then sprayed Baldrick with something and his vision began to double and then fade...
When he opened his eyes he was still in the limousine, but he felt it shaking, and he now realised he was awoken by the sound of heavy machinery. The inner walls then began coming in on him 'HELP ME!!......' was the last thing Baldrick said before he, along with the limousine, were crushed into a cube.
http://img3.photographersdirect.com/img/13725/wm/pd2526370.jpg

TBC

Dave is fucking dead! However, awesome read bruv ;)

thejman93
06-11-2011, 07:55 PM

I'll get you my promo in the morning bossman.

WWTNA Mark
06-11-2011, 07:57 PM
I'll get you my promo in the morning bossman.

No probblem! :cool:

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Is Mayhem gonna be up soon SES??

No man sorry. Like I said this is gonna be a real late edition due to me having to work so late today. I know our overseas members won't be able to read it tonight, but it'll still be there in the morning. Sorry fellas, there was nothing I could do about this one.

K-Jammin
06-11-2011, 08:16 PM
No man sorry. Like I said this is gonna be a real late edition due to me having to work so late today. I know our overseas members won't be able to read it tonight, but it'll still be there in the morning. Sorry fellas, there was nothing I could do about this one.

Don't worry about it mate, no biggie :D

Pumpkinhead
06-11-2011, 08:29 PM

Working on that!!!

Pumpkinhead
06-11-2011, 08:30 PM

Don't Worry man!!! :)

Pumpkinhead
06-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Working on that!!!
Forget that, I have a situation I'll send my promo tomorrow morning sorry ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Jeez guys, I just read over the opening segment again and it's frickin huge! It might take up two pages by itself lol. It's really quality stuff. Sorry boys, we're still a little while away so just be patient and it'll be up before you know it. Don't hold your breath though.

BrandonLoopsTV
06-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Jeez guys, I just read over the opening segment again and it's frickin huge! It might take up two pages by itself lol. It's really quality stuff. Sorry boys, we're still a little while away so just be patient and it'll be up before you know it. Don't hold your breath though.

cant wait!

Kashdinero
06-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Dave is fucking dead! However, awesome read bruv ;)

Hahaha!!

Thanks K-Jam!!

Kashdinero
06-11-2011, 09:36 PM
BTW@Straights. As entertaining as The Silver Bros are, I cannot sponsor the silvery siblings while associate themselves with The Eye. This is war damn it!!!

@WWTNA: Can't wait for our PPV, but tell me, how many PPV's have we had?

HolyJose2391
06-11-2011, 09:45 PM

I didn't get one

WWTNA Mark
06-11-2011, 09:49 PM
I didn't get one

I thought I sent one? I'll send it again then.

WWTNA Mark
06-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Sent it HolyJose! Sorry about that man.

HolyJose2391
06-11-2011, 11:19 PM
tis cool my friend you got a lot on your plate :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-11-2011, 11:56 PM
The show will be up soon guys. Just one more segment and then proofreading. After that I'll begin to post. Sorry for the huge delay again. This should be another long one though.

jhorton1215
06-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Posting just to catch back up... <_<

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Mayhem ep 15 6-11-11
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/MayhemLogo.png?t=1300498929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpZafqKl1g8

Just 24 hours away from one of JBW’s biggest PPVs to date, Hello and welcome everyone to Saturday Night Mayhem!! We’re here at the Cajundome beautiful Lafayette, Louisiana, and the 12,000 plus here are rocking tonight. Tonight we’ll get to see the in-ring debut of the beastly Helmsley, as he and The Sleeper take on The GoldDiggers. Also tonight is the man formerly known as Finally, Loki takes on Chris Parker after the two had an altercation last week. The PPV is tomorrow so rivalries tonight will be at their all time heat levels. But first…

http://www.jmacsautos.com/images/cars/81_cadillac_1.jpg
http://www.jmacsautos.com/images/cars/81_cadillac_2.jpg
http://www.jmacsautos.com/images/cars/81_cadillac_5.jpg

A souped up old school red 1981 Cadillac convertible with a Rose Royce grill and all red interior with a "SIAKIV3" license plate pulls up in the car port and Melissa Mendez is there to greet them.

Siaki and St George jump out the Caddy and V3 is in the house!

MM: Hi guys, after a tragic week last week on Mayhem, what have you got planned for this week? And I suppose more importantly, is there any news on Mass?

PS: Melissa, it was indeed a sad week last week, and tonight, to…

SG: Tonight, we’re gonna get some payback!

PS: Aint no truer statement than that my brotha, we’re gettin payback for our brotha Mass

MM: Payback?, can you elaborate on this for me?

PS: Melissa,*stares at Melissa with an intense stare* this is Venni Vidi Vici business, know your place

*Turns to camera*

PS: All I will say is this… V3 was formed to put balance back into the JBW. Last week that balance was shattered, and we will not sit back and accept these actions from the powers that be. We are the predators on top of the JBW food chain and we’re hungry, am I right my brotha?

SG: Hank marvin brother, Hank Marvin…

PS: Hungry for payback, starving for the opportunity to destroy each and every member within the Eye.

SG: You see Melissa, The Eye went too far last week and Siaki and I were helpless. So this week, like Siaki said, its payback time. We dedicate our performances tonight to our brother Mass. You ready Siaks?

PS: Ready like Freddie, because its finna be a nightmare tonight
*Siaki & George head to the trunk and grab a baseball bat each, and head for the building*

MM: Well, there you have it folks. V3 are obviously in no mood for games this week as they have one thing on their mind. Back to ringside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIsinxKjOXk&feature=related
The Eye’s music hits and they make their way out to ringside (with the exception of the Silver Bros, who couldn’t make it tonight) with new addition Anomander Rake standing beside his brother Demonic. The Eye get their normal “Fuck The Eye!” chants as they make their way to the ring. *Iron Ape has a mic in his hand and speaks*

“V-3, isn’t this getting a bit redundant for you boys? Every week your plan of “restoring JBW back to its former glory” takes one step forward and 5 steps back. Week after week The Eye continues to outsmart and over-match you, so when will you learn? When will you give up this little fantasy world self-righteous bullshit that your feeding everyone. Yeah sure,*points around to the audience* these idiots will eat it up and you’ll get cheered, and you’ll get the praise, and you’ll get the recognition, and hell, you might sell a few t-shirts here or there, but you’ll never get the glory. Shit if it were up to me you guys would never win another match. *looks at the rest of the Eye* Hey, it might just be up to me! *The Eye share a condescending laugh*Besides, these are the same fools who actually ate their vitamins and said their prayers when Hulk Hogan told them to. *crowd boos* I mean seriously, did you really think Chainsaw was just gonna sit back and let me get buried? He may be a monster, but he’s MY monster. There’s a fresh open grave just sitting there and a member of V-3 isolated at ringside, and you thought Chainsaw could have just sat back and watched on while twiddling his thumbs. That’s why things like V-3 will never work; we control the show, we control what’s gonna happen, and you all have to deal with it. Now despite popular opinion, this show isn’t about me, it’s about us *points to The Eye* so before I start babbling on, let me hand the mic to the person who is gonna slaughter Siaki tomorrow night.” *hands the mic to Chainsaw who speaks*

“Ape, we may have our differences in philosophy, and personally, I think your being way too nice to these peasants, but you certainly do know how to make me happy. You see, me and Ape have once again come to an agreement regarding my place in The Eye. I bail Ape out of the match last week, keep to his plan regarding V-3, and continue to add to The Eye’s forces, and I get to bury MassDinero, continue to do whatever I want outside of the JBW arenas, and I’m guaranteed a win at the Global Uprising to keep my belt. Siaki, you underestimate my compassion. I’m no longer the bullied school-child like you alluded to last week. I’m not someone who can simply be walked over by the likes of you. I’m a demon in the flesh, and there will be no end to my path of destruction. It is my destiny to overtake this company, overtake this country, then overtake the world. Many before me have been commanded to the same, but where Alexander, Julius, and Adolph have failed, I am guaranteed to succeed. I have fate on my side, and there is NO WAY A SIMPLE MINDED, ARROGANT, WEAK LITTLE WORM LIKE YOU IS EVER GONNA STOP ME. Do I have to remind you that the likes of Samson have fallen by my hand? What makes you think you could ever have a prayer against me? Even if by some miracle you manage to muster up the super-natural strength required to beat me, I still have an ace in the hole by the name of Iron Ape. So, go ahead, you keep thinking that you’ve won the battles, when I will continue to know the war is already won. *Chainsaw drops the mic and steps away*

*Iron Ape picks up the mic and speaks*

“Wow, um, I don’t know about all of that…so does anyone else have anything to say? How about you Eric? *Hands the mic to Eric who speaks*

“I’m an 8 time world champion. St. George is a jerk off who spent his time toiling around in the minor leagues. I don’t have to say anything.” *Hands the mic to Wes Goldman*

“Well, considering that Mass is somewhere buried underneath the dirt somewhere, it looks like I’ll be free for tomorrow night, so Ape, whatever you need tomorrow you just ask. I’ll be happy to knock around anyone of Mass’ boyfriends all night long. It’s a good thing he won’t be able to make our match either, because he didn’t have a chance. There’s no way a two-bit, no good, baby gangster rapper has a chance against Mr. High Society himself. Fact of the matter is, I don’t even need your help to beat the scum of the world like Mass, Ape. I really hope you find a way to crawl out of your hole Mass, I’d love nothing more to embarrass to tomorrow. I’d beat you quick too, because I don’t want you to get dirt all over my ring gear. I for one can’t wait for us to sweep V-3 again tomorrow night and get those pieces of shit out of our hair. Anyone with me on that?

*Ape takes the mic and speaks* Oh I know I am. I’ll tell you what, why don’t we give our good buddies V-3 a little sneak preview for Global Uprising tonight? Hmm, let’s see Loki, I know you have your match up next against Parker, but how would you like to be in the main event too? *Loki looks at Chainsaw who nods his head. Loki then turns to Ape and nods his head*Right so how about you, Aeriel, Demonic, and Anomander Rake vs. St. George and Psycho Siaki? Does that sound fair? Well, wait, you know, I think I should make sure no funny business is afoot so how about me as the referee? Now that sounds like a main even…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YAVg-_lPCE&feature=player_embedded
V3 music hits for a HUGE pop and out comes Psycho Siaki and St George, with a large V3 flag, who look pissed off to say the least*

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Psycho Siaki: Whoa, whoa, whoa there Ape... We know you're setting up tonight's main event, but we couldn’t give a fuck about that..

St George: Yeah, bring it on Baboon Boy! After what you did to our manhole cover Mass last week, we’re Hank Marvin, Hank Marvin to get our Jazz band’s on any of your butt bashin, gender clashin, dick splashin Eye Knatterjacks!

Psycho Siaki: That’s right George, you left our brotha Mass for dead.. We are the debt collectors and these unforgivable actions all have a cost..

St George: You see, we haven’t sat back all week dwelling on the past, sure we’re pissed off, but we’ve been planning… planning for Global Uprising!

*crowd start chanting, as SG waves the V3 flag - Global Uprising! Global Uprising! Global Uprising!

Psycho Siaki: Pay attention JBW faithful, we’re less than 24 hours away from one of the biggest PPVs on the JBW calendar, the strategies are all in place, oh and we’re ready. You see come Sunday, the V3 is gonna systematically rip the Eye out from the skull!

St George: Starting with you Derek Pissoff!

Eric Bischoff: My name is Eric Bi…

St George: Whatever Delboy, whatever… You see, Global Uprising is a spectacle, and my JBW chinas want to see something special. Right chinas?

*crowd cheer in agreement*

St George: I think the JBW universe deserve to see us put on a cut & scratch that stands out. Something that will be rabbit’d for donkey’s down the line. I’m talking about a…

Eric Bischoff: Hold on there you Cockney front and back! I am…

St George: Hahahahaha! I think you mean back and front, but carry on china, amuse us

Eric Bischoff: Er,… well, whatever… You see George, I’m no stranger to special matches. I’ve fought in some of the most gruesome matches there have been! I’ll tell you what, as I have complete confidence in The Eye and myself… I’m gonna let IronApe choose the match!

Iron Ape: I like that idea Eric. I’m gonna choose a match that leaves every man bleeding, every man aching for days, I choose a STEEL CAGE MATCH!

St George: A steel cage match? You’re on!

*crowd start cheering in agreement*

*Siaki half smiles at George and nods in which George grins and nods head in agreement*

Eric Bischoff: Its all set then Geor…

St George: We’re not finished yet Delboy. You see, Siaki and I thought you’d choose a Cage match, right Siaks?

Psycho Siaki: Thats right my brotha…

St George: But I’ve got something a little more special in mind. You see, as you rightly said, I’m a Londoner… a COCKNEY!… and where I’m from we do things a little different!

Psycho Siaki: Hahahahaha! A little! Hahaha

St George: You see Delboy…

Eric Bischoff: MY NAME IS ERIC!

St George: Ah Eric, Derek, Merrick what’s the difference! You see, I know that you’re no stranger to the cage match. In fact, credit where credits due, you’ve had some impressive victories in the past

Eric Bischoff: That’s right George, I’ve…

St George: BUT!, and there’s always a but. You haven’t competed in my cage match.

Eric Bischoff: A cage match is a cage match George, what’s so special about yours? You gonna have your V3 buddies Kendo Nagasaki and Lass the Scarecrow come down and save you?!

*The Eye laugh histerically as the crowd boos*

Psycho Siaki: Shut… That… Shit… Up… Georgie Boy aint talking about just any old match. He’s talking about a COCKNEY CAGE MATCH!

St George: That’s right Delboy, a cockney cage match is like no other. it’s a ton of steel encased around the JBW ring, it has barbed wire turnbuckles, and a bar stool in each corner. Both of us will have a team flag and the first man to climb the cage and hit the floor and sale their flag to the JBW universe is the winner!

*Eric Bischoff starts to develop a look of fear on his face*

St George: Throw in a few cockney weapons, like the Millwall Brick, a crazy eight (pool ball in a sock), pool cues, knuckledusters, beer bottles and Bob’s your Uncle and Fanny’s your Aunt!

Eric Bischoff: What? I didn’t agree to this! We agreed to a cage match not a Cockney Cage match!

St George: Oh Delboy, take your Niagra’s out of your Momma’s purse and grow a set! Oh course, if you’re not up to it though.

Eric Bischooff: I’m up for it George! Its on! In all the stadiums and all the wrestlers beaten, you're talking to the grea..
*Siaki interrupts*
Psycho Siaki: Ok ok thats good and great Bischoff, we've heard this schtick from you quite too many times in your illustrious career, I just have one more small thing to add for the man they call Chainsaw... Chainsaw, I swear on my life that you will get the most brutal beating you've ever had once this restraining order is up.. Im not looking for the pinfall, the victory, or the praise.. I’m just gonna physically, mentally and emotionally damage you in every which way possible.. I swear they’re gonna have to call the cops, because if you tap im not letting go.. If you get knocked out, I will not stop stomping the mud outta your grill.. The Chainsaw clock is up on my wall and guess what?? It says your expiration date is near and that goes for all of the Eye.. We Ca...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5gmDnpz5vg
Wait a minute, TBO is here??? Huge ovation for The Brown One as he does indeed step out to ringside and stands next to Siaki and St. George. V-3 look a bit confused, as Siaki continues to speak.

Siaki: Hey man, you weren’t supposed to come out until later. Isn’t that what we agreed on?

TBO: I know and trust me, I could sit out here and listen to you guys verbally abuse these assholes all day, but it looked like so much fun I felt like I had to join the party. I guess I jumped the gun a little huh? Oh well. Ape, I've let this little charade go on long enough. You book ridiculous matches and stipulations that no one wants to see, and that’s not what the fans came to see. When I gave you this position as Mayhem GM I was under the impression that you could just keep this ship going. I mean, after all, a baboon can book a show with the likes of Siaki, St. George and MassDinero on it. Well, maybe not all baboons I guess. *crowd laughs* Well, your awful booking aint gonna ruin this show on my watch. Surprisingly enough though, I do think some of your ideas are pretty damned good. Yeah, you guys heard me right, some of his ideas are decent. Like tonight for example, I like Siaki and St. George teaming up in the main event tonight. That was a really good idea in my opinion, but having them face all of The Apostles is a bad move. No, I think having Siaki and George facing someone like Eric Bischoff for example would be better. But who should I give Eric as a partner? Hmm, well, it can't be Chainsaw because of that silly restraining order, oh and it can't be Goldman because he's already booked.The silver Bros are God knows where doing God knows what so they’re out, so he else could I pick? Oh I know, how about Mr. Iron Ape himself? You seem to be enjoying being in the spotlight as of late, so how about it? Bischoff and Ape vs. Siaki and George. I like the sound of that a whole lot better than the original match, don't you guys? *Siaki and St. George nod their heads* How about this gorgeous crowd in Lafayette, Louisiana?? Do you guys like Ape's plan? *crowd boos loudly* Well okay, how about my plan? *crowd cheers loudly* Well then it's set. Oh wait, not quite. I also liked your idea of having a special referee in the main event tonight, but since you’re already in the match Ape, then I feel like you would have a distinct conflict of interest if you were to be the ref too. So how about having this man be the ref?"…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0MIFHLIzZY
Who the hell is that? Oh wait, I get it, ha! MassDinero is in the building and steps out to ringside to a thunderous ovation. MassDinero as the ref tonight in the main event!! It’s perfect!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 01:01 AM
The smirk on Mass' face is priceless, and the look on Ape's face is even moreso. He can't believe it, he thought Mass was dead and buried, but as he has now come to realize, Mass is harder to kill than most. Mass sticks his arms out and starts walking around like a zombie...

MD: Uhhhhh-h-h-h-H-Ha-Ha-HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Apey boy!! You better believe that Mean Mark has nothin' on this soldier, son! What, you thought that by burying me you could get rid of me?... Nah, all ya did was piss a guy off! *turns to crowd* now guys, I know you're prolly wondering how I survived my trip to six-feet-underville, but to tell the truth I have no answer, I guess I'm just that damn lucky *smiles and winks at the hard camera*. As you can see my hands are a bit of a mess, and, yes, that means I dug my way out of what Ape intended to be my final resting place... I'm still coughing up mud now *spits out something brown and nasty looking*... But as I don't think you want to go one on one again, I'm gonna have to settle for... YOU, Wedgely Silverman!!! At Global Uprising, you won't be facing Ma$$Dinero. Oh no, my little rap-hating buddy, oh no no... No, come Sunday night you will be going one one one with the debuting MASS MURDER!!!! *a look of fear from Wes lets everyone know that he is worried by this revelation* For one night only, you shall be beaten from one end of the arena to the other by a guy who takes NO prisoners! If you survive, you will be begging Ape to let you leave The Eye, and this ludicrous pilgrimage against rap will finally be over!! I may have had one shitty week, and Baldrick might have done a runner with my limo, *turns to crowd again* yeah, thats right people, I had to be driven here by Chaz in his beat-up little Cortina! I did get him to drop me off around the block, and I walked the rest of the rest of the way, but I have a feeling things are gonna start going my way starting tonight. Now, I may be a little worse for wear , but as I'm here, I think I may just have to be the special guest refferee for my buddies match tonight *takes off his Chelsea Football Club jumper to reveal the tightest referee shirt in history. *Mass begins flexing for the fans* Look at that shit! Man, thats enough to turn thedag gay again! *more flexing* Haha, I make Ken Shamrock at Wrestlemania XIII look like Mr Muscle!! *turns attention back to The Eye* Boy's, what you are looking at is the worlds toughest ref! And all rules set by Mass will be abided by, or I won't hesitate to let you feel "My friend went to London and all I got was this blood stained t-shirt!", and none of you want that!! Catch ya later ya buch of POOMPS!

Now, can I get an amen, bruva?

*crowd screams “AMEN BRUVA!!!” as Mass drops the mic*

V-3’s music hits once again as them and TBO leave ringside to a standing ovation. Ape’s is throwing a hissy fit in the ring right now as we have to cut to commercial break.

Back from commercial now as we see Loki is still in the ring and he has Eric Bischoff with him as he faces off against Chris Parker next.

Match 1: Chris Parker vs. Loki

Chris Parker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHy6QkW89T4
A very pissed off Chris Parker makes his way to the ring and he looks for a little retribution from Loki because of last week.

Match-->http://www.break.com/usercontent/2011/1/20/the-freak-rob-terry-vs-matt-morgan-1988774
Holy crap Chris Paker just kicked Loki’s head off and this one was over before anyone knew it! Bischoff steps in and he’s about to get some of a very pissed off Parker too, but then Aeriel comes down and the numbers game catches up to Parker. Chris won’t be stopped though, he fights through the triple team gets some great offense in on all of them. The Apostles are too much though in the end though, and Parker is left beaten down in the ring. I have a feeling this isn’t over though between Parker and The Apostles though by any stretch.

What’s this? Okay so I’m getting word through my headpiece that we’re gonna cut to The Jackasses now who apparently have something to say.

On a cheap handheld camera being held by The Red Ryda, we see the Jackasses backstage donning khaki shorts, khaki vests, and khaki hats. What the hell are these two up to? We here The Red Ryda begin to whisper in his camera with a very bad Australian accent.
Red Ryda: Hi Louisiana, I’m Johnny Knoxvi-- I’m The Red Ryda, and this is Crocodile Hunters.

El Gabo: *picks up a piece of paper that says “Crocodile Hunters” crudely written on a piece of paper and he holds it up to the camera*

Red Ryda (still whispering in the Australian accent): We figured that since we’re here in the bayou, we’d go on a search for the biggest and baddest croc in all the land.

El Gabo: Shhh, we’re approaching the swamp.

(what the hell are they talking about, their entering the lockerroom!)

The Red Ryda: Alright, there he is! *camera zooms in towards Wes Goldman and RedDevilSativa as their seen talking to one another* Gabs, I’ve watched almost a full episode of Steve Irwin in the crocodile hunter, so I should be the one who takes the lead on this one. Now let’s go and jump those crocs!

El Gabo: You’ve got it!

*The Jackasses sneak up on The GoldDiggers, who are paying them no mind, as we listen in on their conversation*

Wes: I just don’t understand. Why is Mass so popular with these fans?

RDS: He panders to them that’s why

Wes: Yeah but I’m the real role model here! They should love me, not that thug! *spots The Jackasses as the we’re drawing nearer* What the fuck do you punks want?

Red Ryda: We’ve been spotted!! *just then, the Jackasses lunge towards The GoldDiggers and roll around on the ground with them*

The Red Ryda has Wes Goldman mounted from behind while El Gabo has RedDevil in a full nelson, as both the GoldDiggers are screaming and frantically trying to get out of the holds.

Red Ryda: Now that’s a croc right there if I ever saw one! Boy he’s a frisky one aint he?

Wes: What the fuck are you doing!! Do you realize who I am??

Red Ryda: Of course I do! Everyone around here knows the meanest baddest crocodile north of Florida. Just take a look at those teeth! *moves Goldman over towards the camera that has been dropped on the ground, and places one hand on Goldman’s hair and one hand on his jaw, and pulls them apart so we can see his teeth* no doubt these teeth have been grinded down and yellowed due to all the raw meat and bone this vicious beast has been consuming.

RDS: You people are freaks! Do you know what we’re gonna do with you once we get our hands on you?

El Gabo: Well it looks like we’ve discovered the female of the group aint we Ryda?

Red Ryda: No doubt gabs, she’s obviously not happy with us right now and I think I know why. You see gabs, these two were planning on mating just now, and we’ve disturbed their delicate ritual. We better leave them to it then.

Red Ryda and El Gabo proceed to punch the GoldDiggers in the nuts, grab their camera, and run for their crazy ass lives, laughing all the way. The GoldDiggers are both on the ground now, writhing in pain and fury, and I’d hate to be The Jackasses once Goldman tells Ape about this.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 01:02 AM
Back at ringside now…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhyiqGIJQus

Brandon Smithson makes his way to the ring to a great response from this crowd here tonight. No doubt they’ve loved what they saw from Mr. Amazing last week. *Smithson grabs a mic and speaks*

“Hello JBW, how are we doing tonight? Now when I first came here to Mayhem, I was a man on a mission. That mission was to bring peace and love to JBW, and I have not backed away from that mission one bit. On the contrary, I’ve actually found a man who is the perfect example of what not to be. Ladies and gentleman, the man I’m talking about is the infamous K-Jammin. Now over the course of his tenure with JBW, he’s put a bar patron in the hospital, beat a senior citizen to a bloody pulp, and he’s hit me with a brick for no reason! If that doesn’t scream “I am a violent man” then I don’t know what does. Now on top of that, he’s slept with most of the lockerroom’s significant others, and while you know Mr. Amazing is all about free love, but him doing that is causing everyone else to be mad too! Everywhere this person goes violence and anger follow, and I’m gonna expose is hateful ways to the entire world. Now, you guys know me, I’m not a spiteful person at all, but this guy needs to be taught a lesson in a hurry before he corrupts the minds of the entire JBW universe. With that being said, I’m making an open challenge to Mr. Jammin for Global Uprising, and if he doesn’t accept then I’m just gonna have to come out and continue to embarrass him week in and week out. So go ahead and get back to me on that one K-Jammin, either way it’s gonna be fun for me. Peace everybody. I’m out!”

Smithson drops the mic and heads out of the ring as we head to commercial break

Back from commercial now as Melissa Mendez has caught up with The Sleeper and Helmsley, who get a big pop from the crowd once their faces are shown.

MM: Sleep, you and Helmsley have a match up next against The GoldDiggers. Do you have any words for them?

Sleep: Yeah, but first things first…you guys got PUNKED! *Sleeper and Helmsley laugh, and even Mendez cracks a smile* But yeah, I hope you two can recover from that shit, cause you got me this monster to deal with next. I wish your little friends the Silver Sisters were here too, because the need to see what a real tag team is like. We’re gunnin for you Silvers, your title are gonna be our titles soon. One love Melissa, we’ll see you around.

MM: Well there it is guys. The GoldDiggers vs The Sleeper and Helmsley is up next.

Match 2: The GoldDiggers vs The Sleeper and Helmsley

The Sleeper and Helmsley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8BRbM52gpc
The Sleeper and Helmsley make their way to the ring with a very good response from this crowd. They look to pick up a win here in their first match as a tag team here in JBW.

The GoldDiggers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related
The GoldDigger make their way to the ring, but for the first time ever to my recollection, they don’t hear boos when they come out, just lots and lots of laughter after they got owned by The Jackasses. We can hear Goldman saying “SHUT UP!” loudly to the crowd but they don’t care. The GoldDiggers are obviously very embarrassed over what happened to them, and we’ll see if that plays a factor in this match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_Rx7Br7VDM
The Sleeper and Helmsley win the match! Great showing by both teams as once again the tag team division in JBW shines.

The ring is then cleared and Iron Ape’s face is shown in his office on the titantron. The crowd gives him heavy heat as he begins to speak.

Ape: “Well guess what ladies and gentleman, I just got off of the phone with my team of very well paid lawyers and WWNTA Mark himself, and they all agreed with me. My contract states that I have full creative control over Mayhem and all its talents, so that means that TBO had no right to come on my show and start ordering me around. That’s fine though, I’ll play his little games and I’ll fight in his match tonight, but at Global Uprising and every Mayhem thereafter, I’m in control and I can do whatever I damned well please. So, nice try, but my reign as Mayhem GM is not coming to an end any time soon.”

Well that took the jelly out of my doughnut didn’t it? Anyway, here’s Roland Butter with K-Jammin.

RB: " Ladies and gentleman i am now joined by *gulps* K-Jammin and his new girlfriend Katie"

KJ: " Hey Butter what's happening geezer?? * Starts slapping his head *

RB: " Thanks for that, now once again you have outraged pretty much everyone by doing what you did last week to Katie's parents, so like every week i must ask you do you have any remorse at all?"

KJ: " Well let me ask you a question Butter, have you ever shoved a glass bottle up your arse whilst fingering a chimp?"

RB: " What the hell? "

KJ: " Yep that was my reaction to your question aswell Butter boy, infact yours was probably more stupid than mine because of course i don't have any fucking remorse. Katie's parents had the nerve to try and make Katie wear trousers instead of skirts so the world can't see her gorgeous legs, they didn't let her drink smoke or fuck. Now what kind of life is that? I saved her, and it was the best day of her life, but then that dirty pot head hippy Brandon Shitson had to come down and try to make a name for himself by putting ME in a submission and then using a sharpie to draw a peace sign on my back, are we fucking 8 years old? Does he honestly think any good can come of this? I'l tell you this, when i see him i will rip his fucking head off and shit down his throat, now you may think that's weird Roland but with the amount of shit that comes out of his mouth already you won't even be able to tell the difference. So yeah, I accept your little challenge boy, I’ll see you tomorrow"

RB:" And Katie do you have anything to say to Smithson?"

Katie:" Only that he should be very worried as I've been giving my man a VERY intense work out 4 times a day if you know what i mean"

RB: " Yes i think we all know what you mean there Katie, and KJ do you have any last comments towards Smithson?"

KJ: "Whoa whoa whoa, what the fuck did you just call me?"

RB: " KJ? Im sorry i heard Katie call you in earlier i thought it was a new nickname"

KJ: " Katie can call me whatever she wants, you on the other hand call me K-Jammin until i say otherwise, do you have some fucking death wish?"

RB: " K-Jammin honestly i didn't mean to..."

KJ: " Roland, im fucking around you plonker no need to shit your pants, as for Brandon Smithson... i suggest you put your sharpie pens away because playtime's over boy, however im gonna have a fucking laugh breaking every single bone in your body you useless piece of shit. Oh and once i beat Smithson on PPV, me and Katie will treat the world to a live sex celebration on the next Mayhem! See ya' Butter boy"

RB: Interesting words indeed. Back to you guys at ringside now.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 01:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foFFGfG3pnY
RomanFlare’s music hits and he makes his way down the ramp, microphone in one hand, steel folding chair in the other. He slides the chair into the ring before sliding in himself. He grabs the chair and unfolds it before setting it down square in the middle of the squared circle. He slowly takes a seat, relaxing back into the cold metal.

He lifts the microphone to his lips: " Ladies and Gentlenerds--I SAID SHUT UP!" The crowd is dead quiet. (What's up his ass?) "I'm a big gamer. Huge gamer--from your Maddens to your Modern Warfares. And this week, as I was gracing a GameStop with my mighty presence, I saw the new JBW '12 (c) game! So of course I bought it! I went straight home to play it. Now, I'm not a man to complain--very hard. But when I noticed that I, the Saturday Night Firework Show, was not on the cover, I was a little annoyed, but I figured it was a mistake! I mean, some people are a little careless about making money, but hey, that's their own fault. But then I start playing the game. And guess what?"

RomanFlare jumps out his chair

"I'M NOT EVEN ON THE DAMN ROSTER. The best wrestler in this entire federation, and I'm not even in their video game? Who's dumbass idea was that? I'm starting to think the entire political hierarchy of this federation is trying to bury me! I don't even have a match at Global Uprising tomorrow night! ME? Left off the card?! You're losing money! I'm the biggest damn draw in this company! What do I have to do to get some respect in this company?! Should... should I hire a skank to walk around on my arm while we beat up old people?! Or... maybe I should start spray-painting my initials are EVERYTHING I can find? Or how about I start bragging about "burying people six feet under"?"

Flare falls back into the chair. " I'm not going to do any of that. But what I will do is sit right here in this ring and wait for that damned stinkin ape to get to out here and reward me--for carrying this brand on my back--with a match at Global Uprising."

Ape’s music hits and he is slowly clapping his hands at the top of the ramp. *Ape has grabs a mic and speaks*
Well well well, congratulations on finally showing that you've got a pair. Kid, I like your bravado and your confidence, and one day that’s gonna carry you to big things if you’re not faking it. I see that you wanna be known in this company, but you’re way over your head and you have no idea who you're dealing with. You wanna poke fun at a person who can easily end you then that’s fine by me, it shows that you’ve got guts, but I wouldn’t do it again if I were you. And what’s this about you trying to do my job by booking matches at PPVs? Are you trying to say I can’t do my job properly? I’ve been doing this when you we’re suckin on your mama’s tit boy, but fine, if you want a match so bad and you still got a problem with that jackass The Red Ryda, then you two can go at it right now. Go ahead, prove to me that you made the right choice by dropping him. You do that then I’ll consider giving you another look while booking shows. Worst case scenario for me is that you two beat the piss out of each other and I get to watch. Have fun! Ryda, get your ass out here. And Goldman…let him get his ass out here.

Match 3: RomanFlare vs. The Red Ryda

The Red Ryda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aczrDOa5Asc
The Red Ryda makes his way to the ring and he gets a very good pop from this crowd. I don’t know if this recent change in personality has helped his in-ring career at all, but The Red Ryda certainly is the most over with the people as he’s ever been.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaIMLIrbqTs
RomanFlare wins this hotly contested match between two of JBW’s young guns. Iron Ape looks on from the top of the ramp and he sees that RomanFlare is looking back at him. RomanFlare then begins to stomp on The Red Ryda’s knee that he tweeked during the match. Roman begins stretching Ryda out and this is uncalled for. Showing that you have technical ability is one thing, but trying to injure the man is wrong. He was your friend dammit! Ape looks on and nods his head while smiling as Roman is applying a single leg crab on Ryda. El Gabo finally comes out and Romanflare runs off, but the damage was done. It looks like Ryda may have seriously hurt his knee here in this exchange.

*Commercial break*

Main event: Psycho Siaki and St. George vs. Iron Ape and Eric Bischoff w/MassDinero as ref

V-3
V-3 all make their way to the ring together, and this looks to be a fun one.

Eric Bischoff and Iron Ape
Eric B and Ape make their way to the ring and they look a bit worried right now as they should be.

(disregard after the match)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA9Rl-CknPw
V-3 wins the match! MassDinero slammed Ape with his finishing move and Siaki followed up shortly thereafter to get the pin.

This was great, but I don’t think getting a taste of their own medicine is gonna make Iron Ape happy. With Ape back in control of Mayhem’s talent, anything can be in store for V-3 at the PPV. What will be the repercussions of what transpired here tonight at Global Uprising? Find out tomorrow, live and only on PPV! JBW
The lake troll is coming

North Vegas Benny
06-12-2011, 02:07 AM
Great show SES and everybody involved.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 02:30 AM
Great show SES and everybody involved.

Lol. I was in the process of sending you a PM when I got yours. I think I got you what you need. If you don't think you'll be able to work with that, PM me back as soon as possible because I'm going to sleep soon.

And thanks for the compliment. I know it was posted really late.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 02:32 AM
(un)official Mayhem match card for Global Uprising:

St. George vs. Eric Bischoff-Cockney Cage Match

K-Jammin vs. Brandon Smithson

Wes Goldman vs. MassDinero

Psycho Siaki vs. Chainsaw-Mayhem Heavyweight Championship match

North Vegas Benny
06-12-2011, 02:58 AM
I'm in the proccess of getting that done, it all works for me, I will have it in your mailbox by the time you wake up.

Kashdinero
06-12-2011, 04:07 AM
The Mayhem roster shines again!!!!

Straights, in the immortal words of Hancock "Good job!" *smiles, nods, and gives Straights the thumbs up "....Good job!"

North Vegas Benny
06-12-2011, 04:54 AM
http://desktop.freewallpaper4.me/preview/7138-blue-superman-symbol.jpg

THE SLEEPER JUST BECAME A SUPER MEMBER !!!!!!!

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 05:24 AM
Great show SES, Global Uprising is going to be epic! And congrats Super NVB :D

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 06:09 AM
Great show SES, Global Uprising is going to be epic! And congrats Super NVB :D

Also if you need anything for tonight then let me know mate

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 07:32 AM
Great Mayhem again SES!!! The promos were excellent tonight and the Mayhem card for Global Uprising looks great!!! :)

sincara
06-12-2011, 08:49 AM
Great Mayhem again SES!!! The promos were excellent tonight and the Mayhem card for Global Uprising looks great!!! :)

btw when is global uprising ?

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 08:51 AM
btw when is global uprising ?

It will probably be up in the next four hours or so.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:46 AM
I'm working on Global Uprising!!! I just need PMs from people and we are good to go!

sincara
06-12-2011, 10:06 AM
It will probably be up in the next four hours or so.

slamiversiry or global uprising
ratings for global uprising may drop due to compertition from tna
lol :eek:

thejman93
06-12-2011, 11:00 AM
PM sent boss.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 11:01 AM
PM sent boss.

Got it jman!

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Sent you a PM HolyJose!

jhorton1215
06-12-2011, 11:15 AM
You should have my reply now

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 11:20 AM
You should have my reply now

Got it Zeus! ;)

HeelTurn
06-12-2011, 11:21 AM
Great Mayhem, another instant classic.

BTW, The Prophecy has received no PM? Whassup wit dat?

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Great Mayhem awesome show by everyone...I kinda wanna personally go and beat the hell out of K-Jammin but he's so funny and makes a great heel. and WWTNA I got it and sent one back

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Great Mayhem, another instant classic.

BTW, The Prophecy has received no PM? Whassup wit dat?

I sent you the PM Heelturn! ;)

I got your PM btw Holy and I like the sound of that.

HeelTurn
06-12-2011, 11:45 AM
I sent you the PM Heelturn! ;)

I got your PM btw Holy and I like the sound of that.

Sent you my promo.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Sent you my promo.

Haha! Great promo!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Hey WWTNA, who he hell do you think you are with all these PMs you're sending, me? LOL. Seriously though, I could use the match order if you have one.

I'm working on Mayhem's section of the PPV now. Global Uprising is gonna be a good one.

@ k-jammin: I hope your still around, because I'm sending you a PM.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Hey WWTNA, who he hell do you think you are with all these PMs you're sending, me? LOL. Seriously though, I could use the match order if you have one.

I'm working on Mayhem's section of the PPV now. Global Uprising is gonna be a good one.

LMAO!!! On a side note, i'll send you the match order.

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 12:10 PM
WWTNA glad you liked the name :)

thejman93
06-12-2011, 12:11 PM
I responded to your PM WWTNA.

BrandonLoopsTV
06-12-2011, 12:52 PM
great mayhem! first ppv match ! score haha.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 01:13 PM
great mayhem! first ppv match ! score haha.

Glad you liked it!

I sent a PM to you RomanFlare. It's kinda important so I hope your around.

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Glad you liked it!

I sent a PM to you RomanFlare. It's kinda important so I hope your around.

I will Win the Battle AND the War!

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 01:52 PM

Just sent you one back man

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 02:21 PM
I will Win the Battle AND the War!

Lol not fair! I'm writing a PPV dammit! I'll get you next time....

Just sent you one back man

Sounds great KJ. I responded.

North Vegas Benny
06-12-2011, 02:23 PM

did you get my pm from last night ?

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 02:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_tMm_3xobE

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 02:29 PM

Glad you liked it geezer! :D

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 02:45 PM

Yeah I did. It's perfect!

sincara
06-12-2011, 02:46 PM
what time will Global Uprising be up ??????

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 02:54 PM
what time will Global Uprising be up ??????

Whenever it gets done. Don't worry man, it'd be up.

sincara
06-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Whenever it gets done. Don't worry man, it'd be up.

its fine i was just wondering to see if i could get a time but it dosent matter ill just read it in morning :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 05:08 PM
WWTNA, whenever your ready for Mayhem's side of the PPV it's ready.

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 05:10 PM

Music to my ears! ;)

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 05:10 PM

Great to hear SES! I need it now. BTW, can you send it to the JBW Official profile? :D

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Mayhem part done? aw man I'm so excited for Global Uprising!!!!! are you going to be doing Showdown as well?

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Two questions:

1) Who has a free stream?

2) Where's the JBW Global Uprising prediction thread?

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Two questions:

1) Who has a free stream?

2) Where's the JBW Global Uprising prediction thread?

PAY FOR IT! This won't be any WWE or TNA crap, will be worth every pound/dollar

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 05:35 PM
PAY FOR IT! This won't be any WWE or TNA crap, will be worth every pound/dollar

Hey, if I'm not on the card, why should I pay to see it!?

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 05:36 PM

Well this is awkward...

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Well this is awkward...

Oops.

*zips up his fly*

Manabu
06-12-2011, 05:40 PM

ic:You can watch the greatest stable in efed history destroy the SuperNova, which you my friend are very lucky not to be part of

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 05:42 PM
ic:you can watch the greatest stable in efed history destroy the supernova, which you my friend are very lucky not to be part of

meowwwwwww!!!!!

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 05:46 PM
ic:You can watch the greatest stable in efed history destroy the Five Star Attraction, which you my friend are very lucky not to be part of

fixed for accuracy :D

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Great to hear SES! I need it now. BTW, can you send it to the JBW Official profile? :D

I sent it. I hope everything is kosher!

jhorton1215
06-12-2011, 06:03 PM
fixed for accuracy :D

At least our name is creative and not named after a Mountain Dew Drink ;P

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 06:04 PM
At least our name is creative and not named after a Mountain Dew Drink ;P
actually since i was the one to come up with the name I thought what shines brighter than a star? oh right a Supernova no relation to Mountain Dew at all :p

Pumpkinhead
06-12-2011, 06:06 PM
It's almost time!!!!, btw did you get pm boss??

Pumpkinhead
06-12-2011, 06:08 PM
actually since i was the one to come up with the name I thought what shines brighter than a star? oh right a Supernova no relation to Mountain Dew at all :p

You know what happens to supernovas, it explodes

Manabu
06-12-2011, 06:09 PM

Mountain dew is the shiz tho
the mountain dew attraction

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 06:10 PM
You know what happens to supernovas, it explodes

IC:yea we'll explode the biggest ass kicking of a life time on you.

OOC:also I did not know that was a Mountain Dew drink...I need step up my soda game haha

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 06:15 PM
I can already say that this is going to be a LONG PPV.

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 06:19 PM

Is it gonna exceed it's time slot and have the main event cut off as it starts?

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 06:19 PM

The longer the better! That's what my girlfriend says anyway

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 06:21 PM

I wish my right hand would say the same thing :(

RomanFlare

Yeah, I hear Rosey Palms is demanding.

WWTNA Mark
Is it gonna exceed it's time slot and have the main event cut off as it starts?

I hope not! ;)

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 06:22 PM

You sly dog KJ! ;)

Pumpkinhead
06-12-2011, 06:22 PM
We are going to kick TNA ass in the ratings!!

IC: Holyjose your head is mine tonight!!!, We are going to make you and your bitches suffer, cry in pain and ask for mercy!!, too bad mercy is not a word known by the FSA!!!!

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 06:26 PM
I wish my right hand would say the same thing :(

We've all been there pal :(

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 06:26 PM
We are going to kick TNA ass in the ratings!!

IC: Holyjose your head is mine tonight!!!, We are going to make you and your bitches suffer, cry in pain and ask for mercy!!, too bad mercy is not a word known by the FSA!!!!
IC: Someone has something up his ass. Probably the other 4 dicks of the FSA anyways I don't need your mercy because come tonight not only will I personally beat the living shit out of you but it all ends the FSA will be no more and to the TDA best of luck we'll make sure you get a fair title shot by beating down the FSA to bloody pulp

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 06:28 PM

Your lucky this was funny.

jhorton1215
06-12-2011, 06:36 PM
http://www.bevreview.com/wp-content/image_mountaindewsupernova09.jpg

HAHA

Manabu
06-12-2011, 06:47 PM
BREAKING NEWS

Rumour has it Mike 'the situation' and Pauly D will be watching Global Uprising. Pauly D was pictured outside the arena wearing a Manabu "when light is all youve got" shirt, furthermore he stated after The FSA's win they'll be fist pumping all night long. No SuperNovas allowed!

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 06:52 PM
BREAKING NEWS

Rumour has it Mike 'the situation' and Pauly D will be watching Global Uprising. Pauly D was pictured outside the arena wearing a Manabu "when light is all youve got" shirt, furthermore he stated after The FSA's win they'll be fist pumping all night long. No SuperNovas allowed!

How's it feel to have a bunch of drunken assholes as fans. and the only 2 fans you'll ever have

Manabu
06-12-2011, 06:54 PM
How's it feel to have a bunch of drunken assholes as fans. and the only 2 fans you'll ever have

better than having no fans

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 06:55 PM
better than having no fans
JBW fans over the world seem to think otherwise

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 06:57 PM
This pissing contest is neither hilarious nor interesting :/

Manabu
06-12-2011, 06:58 PM
JBW fans over the world seem to think otherwise

Just cuz we wont let you fist pump with us

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 07:07 PM

Good to hear. That advice came in handy.

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Good to hear. That advice came in handy.

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/2/24/I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 07:21 PM
The PPV is almost ready!!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Do I have time to do a Ryan Clark message?

jhorton1215
06-12-2011, 07:31 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

Zeus Apollo's Number One Fan, Katy Perry, has said she will be in the front row for Global Uprising, cheering on the Five Star Attraction!... Also Sam Worthington, who played Perseus in Clash of the Titans, is said to be a huge fan of the Zeus character!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 07:35 PM
**Straight from the EWN homepage**

JBW executives have secret meeting this morning?

By Ryan Clark

Our reliable source has confirmed that JBW officials had a secret meeting in a hotel in New Jersey this early morning at 7:30 am. The topic of discussion in this meeting is being held extremely close to the vest, and even high up executives were not present. We can confirm that JBW president TBO, Mayhem GM Iron Ape, JBW executive producer xSxExSx, and even JBW founder and CEO WWTNA Mark were present at the meeting, along with a crack group of lawyers.

More on this as we get it.

**Advertisement.** JBW to buy out TNA

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 07:40 PM
**Straight from the EWN homepage**

JBW executives have secret meeting this morning?

By Ryan Clark

Our reliable source has confirmed that JBW officials had a secret meeting in a hotel in New Jersey this early morning at 7:30 am. The topic of discussion in this meeting is being held extremely close to the vest, and even high up executives were not present. We can confirm that JBW president TBO, Mayhem GM Iron Ape, JBW executive producer xSxExSx, and even JBW founder and CEO WWTNA Mark were present at the meeting, along with a crack group of lawyers.

More on this as we get it.

**Advertisement.** JBW to buy out TNA

I almost choked to death on my soda.

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 07:55 PM
oh we got celebrities showing up?!

Breaking News

Hard Rock/Heavy Metal band Avenged Sevenfold is also said to be in the building. They are huge fans of the JBW product and also are huge fans of HolyJose2391 and the SuperNova. And the feeling is mutual since HolyJose has stated that Avenged Sevenfold are his favorite band and is glad that they are here to see him perform.

BrandonLoopsTV
06-12-2011, 07:59 PM
You want celeberties? heres one

BREAKING NEWS

John Lennons and Yoko Onos son, Sean Lennon is also being said to be in the buliding, to watch @Brandon Smithson wrestle K-jammin, as they are huge fans of Brandon Smithsons work, It is also being said that He might perform Brandon smithsons theme!

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Seriously folks? This is just embarrassing.

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Breaking News

I'm having a shit

BrandonLoopsTV
06-12-2011, 08:02 PM
breaking news

i'm having a shit

lol tmi!!!

Manabu
06-12-2011, 08:05 PM
Seriously folks? This is just embarrassing.

fun police

Pumpkinhead
06-12-2011, 08:05 PM
Breaking News

I'm having a shit

K-Jammin ladies and gentleman!! ;)

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 08:06 PM
K-Jammin ladies and gentleman!! ;)

Im here all week ;)

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Breaking News

I'm having a shit

HAHAHAH K-Jammin I love your antics

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm 85% done.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 08:23 PM
I'm 85% done.

Anything I can help you with?

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Everything is fine. I just didn't expect it to be this long. lol

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 08:34 PM

I'm sooooo tempted to make yet another inappropriate comment here...

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 08:37 PM
I'm sooooo tempted to make yet another inappropriate comment here...

Please do. ;)

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Please do. ;)

Haha the moment's gone now ;)

Pumpkinhead
06-12-2011, 08:40 PM

Almost done??

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Almost done??

Hell yeah!!! I just got to add the final closing and Global Uprising is done!!! :D

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:03 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/images4-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5bzFK6nTc&feature=related
Welcome to JBW's fourth PPV, GLOBAL UPRISING!!! The JBW fans as well as I have been anticipated for this very event and finally, its here!!! Tonight, your going to see awesome matches from Warfare and Mayhem along with the new International Invitational match set to determined the new JBW Cruiserweight Champion here tonight!!! This show be one hell of a show!!! Lets get started shall we!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swXqxG_G3fE&feature=relmfu
Wait a minute folks.... It looks to be a brawl backstage between the FSA and SuperNova!!! The fight is spewing everywhere!!! Somebody has to step in and break this mess up!!! Refs and the rest of the JBW staff are trying to break this up but the FSA and the SuperNova groups are too much to control!!! They still have a match tonight but they are brawling already!!!

*President Brown One pops up the the titantron* "Really!?! You all are going to start a brawl to open up the show!?! Nope, its not how it was suppose to be. You guys are ruining the show right now!!! There is a match scheduled right now so I advise both groups to go back to their respective lockerooms or we won't see FSA vs SuperNova tonight!!! *Crowd boos* Sorry folks but thats how it has to be." FSA and SuperNova leaves the ring separately and goes to their respective lockerrooms as told by JBW President Brown One.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Right now, the first match scheduled for tonight is the International Invitational match!!! Right now, we are going to explain the International Invitational match and the grand prize for winning this match,

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/international_flags-1-2.jpg
The International Invitational match is a chance to showcase the international talent here in JBW. JBW's Gifted talent from all over the world will compete in a Battle Royal for a chance to become JBW's newly Cruiserweight Champion. This is a great chance for talent who want to be known in JBW. Who will win and become JBW Cruiserweight Champion??? Lets find out up next!!!

Match 1: The International Invitational

avidico
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmzSa4HIUTc
JBW's masked luchador avidico makes his way to the ring and he represents Mexico.

Steve Austin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-USHXbY-9ws
Steve Austin makes his way to the ring and he represents the UK.

PrimusSucks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asosh6U0HPU&feature=related
New JBW wrestler and Former Texas Horns Football player PrimusSucks makes his way and he represents The US here tonight.

igetwild
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AgHTf4MSfo
FSA member igetwild makes his way to the ring and he represents Korea.

AngrySamoan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u8gQMD2UGw
What is AngrySamoan doing here!?! He isn't a Cruiserweight!!! AngrySamoan makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hands and speaks, "You see, ever since I lost to Psycho Siaki for the Mayhem World title, I've been pushed to the sidelines. Hell, i'm not even on the card. Right now, that changes! I don't care if i'm not a Cruiserweight, i'm going to win the International Invitational and get some recognition here in JBW! I'll represent my homeland of Samoa and i'll become a the JBW Cruiserweight Champion and will turn the JBW Cruiserweight Championship to a title where there are no limits! There are no boundaries, no holding back, and all can showcase their giving talent like real wrestlers!" AngrySamoan drops the mic and the Battle Royal gets going!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h4wypOfnVE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNhbNV5Eb24&feature=related
igetwild wins!!! He won the International Invitational match and is the new JBW Cruiswerweight Champion!!!

Post match, igetwild celebrates with his new JBW Cruiserweight title and speaks, "You see everybody? Do you see what igetwild is capable of?! I beat every talent from all over the world and proved why i'm a deadly Korean here in JBW!!! I will defend my title against anyone, shape, size, it doesn't matter to me because i'll beat them and make the FSA proud!!! Also, i'm not the new JBW Cruiserweight, i'm JBW's Holy NWL Chapion!!! What NWL means is No Weight Limits! I'll defend my Holy NWL title against anybody! Now if you loud hillbilly Texans excuse me, *Crowd boos* I have to get ready to help FSA in the eight man tag team match later tonight!" igetwild leaves the ring while holding his newly JBW N.W.L title with honor.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Roland Butter has caught up with K-Jammin just before his match with Brandon Smithson.

Roland Butter: K-Jammin, word around the JBW lockerroom is that Brandon Smithson has brought his own personal tattoo artist with him, and he says that after he beats you tonight, he's gonna make that peace sign a couple of weeks ago a bit more permanent. What are your thoughts on this?

K-Jammin: Your fucking kidding right? That guy is a freak of nature. He must have smoked some bad peyote. However im not bothered by it, because he won't beat me. I mean c'mon this guy is obviously stuck in 1965 with all this peace and love shit. If he tries to give me a tattoo it’ll be his last acid trip. After our match when i destroy him i will JamKick his tattoo artist and then personally tattoo a dick to Brandon's head, so he can be just like you Roland.

RB: Don't shoot the messenger, I just thought I'd give you fair warning. By the way, is Katie gonna be with you at ringside tonight?

K-jammin: I'll shoot whoever i want you little prick, and yes my gorgeous Katie will be with me at ringside tonight just in case that John Lennon wanna-be decides to bring Yoko out with him. Now Brandon i hope your watching this you tree hugging wanker, i understand your trying to make a name for yourself by going after the biggest fish in this filthy pond known as JBW, but your wasting my time! Im destined to win championships, not to beat the shit out of some fucking hippys. So just this ONE time Il give you some of my valuable ring time instead of focussing on gold, but bruv, it will not be peaceful. Isn’t that right babe? *smacks Katie on the arse*

Katie:*yelps* Damn right hun. Come on babe, this fatass is starting to smell *points to Roland Butter* we better get going.

RB: *smells under his arms and shrugs* Well there you go folks. K-Jammin vs. Brandon Smithson is up next.

Match 2: K-Jammin vs. Brandon Smithson

K-Jammin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0j5yjIV6qA&feature=related
K-Jammin makes his way to the ring with Katie and he looks damned focused right now. He’s never been the easiest guy to get along with, but for whatever reason he seems to be extra pissed tonight.

Brandon Smithson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhyiqGIJQus
Brandon Smithson makes his way to the ring with a big smile on his face as he gives high fives to the crowd. He looks to pick up his first PPV win here tonight and prove to everyone that peace and tranquility is the way to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cNAVi6a4CQ&feature=player_embedded
The match was thrown out even though Smithson had it won. Katie pulled K-Jammin’s leg under the rope when Smithson landed his finisher. After that though, MassDinero stormed out after K-Jammin. Mass obviously didn’t take the desecration of his vehicle as lightly as we thought. Mass and K-Jammin fought all throughout the arena until they found a body of water where K-Jammin was tossed into. Ma$$’s masses are going crazy right now, and it’s clear that Mr. Dinero has a lot more on his mind then just The Eye.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:05 PM
*we cut to the back to see Todd Stevenson with The Aristocrats*

Todd: Here we are with the Warfare tag team champions, The Aristocrats. Guys, what are your thoughts on Ramjam and the ice cream man?

Jman: Listen, these Dink and Doink ripoffs have been trying eveything to get in our heads over the last few weeks; sneak attacks, creepy music, you name it, but what they fail to realize is that we're the most dominant tag team in the history of this company and we have never lost at a Pay Per View.

Todd: Fair enough, do you guys allow yourselves to think about this run as champions yet or will that come after you finally do relinquish the belts?

Jman: Does the legacy of this run cross our minds? Sure, but you have to have a lazer focus in this business or else you will be eaten alive.

Todd: Dag, this is your first real test since returning; how has your lifestyle change affected you in the ring?

Dag: It's funny how my partner just talked about having a sense of focus because that's the biggest change I've seen in myself. It used to be that I was worried about taunting my opponents and acting goofy in the ring but now I go out there focused on being the best wrestler and teammate I can be. I can attribute most of that to my faith.

Todd: Okay, well it seems like The Aristocrats are ready to go. We'll see if they can continue this amazing run as tag team champions when they face Ramjam and the ice cream man up next!

Match 3: The Arisocrats vs RanJam and Ice Cream Man

The Arisocrats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZI76XNKkk&feature=player_embedded
The Arisocrats makes there way to the ring, holding there Warfare Tag Team titles around there waists and ready to defend their titles against RanJam and Ice Cream Man!

RanJam and Ice Cream Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUagP7YaWZU&feature=player_embedded
The lights dim glowing red as RanJam and Ice Cream Man makes there way to the ring, looking to capture the Warfare Tag Team titles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yylCi4klDM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5c77mcF-zE
The Arisocrats get DQ due to thejman93 hitting RanJam in the back of the skull with one of the Warfare Tag Team titles but The Ariocrats still retains! What a great tag team match but ruined by The Arisocrats!

Here is Todd interviewing Warfare TV champion Markus Beerstein, who is well drinking as always

T: Markus, last week Holyjose defeated you in singles matches for first ti..

M: He didn't beat me, it was a fluke, he caught me in a rollup by luck, it doesn't count in my books, it was a fluke period.

T: but..

M: Shut up Todd!!!, we are not here to talk about that right??, we came to talk about the eight man tag team match right?

T: Well...

M: RIGHT!!!

T: yes sir

M: Tonight we'll end the plague known as supernova, there's no escape, I'm sick of those rat bastards, tonight we'll show everyone why The FSA is the most powerful in JBW!!!(Markus finish his beer)

M: Todd, be a good boy and get me another beer

T: I...

M: GO!!!

T: (Todd givess a bottle to Markus)

M: (Drinks ), remember your friend Dave??

T: yeah, sir...

M: So tell me remember what happened to him, mmm... with a beer bottle just like that?

T: I do, (Todd has a scare look in his face meanwhile Markus is getting closer)

T: please.. please!!!(He is about to get his head smashed with the bottle

M: HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!, Relax Idiot I'm going to hit you,, this precoius litle bottle is reserve for someones head

M: Holyjose, after I pin you, you're going to feel this fucking bottle in your head

(Someone off camera calls Markus)

M: You're late, come on lets go!!

Markus Beerstein leaves with that mysterious person meanwhile Todd is still totally freak out as he nearly ended up like dave!!!

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Match 4: sincara vs steveorton

sincara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KEEXyRL0qE
sincara makes his way to the ring and looks to dismantle steveorton here tonight. sincara made it clear over the past few weeks on Warfare that he wants to destroy steveorton to show everybody why he should be the next #1 Contender for the Warfare World Championship and he has to prove it here tonight. sincara grabs a mic and speaks,

"it all ends now ! the events which have happened over the last few weeks all come down to this sincara v steveorton ! now most of you in the croud think of me as a bad guy but ive done somthing really nice for steveorton ive booked him a hospital bed right here in this crappy town (croud boo loudley with you suck chants) now steve i hope you have said your goodbyes because you will never be back here again after tonight. ill tell you my stratergy for tonight destroy you bodypart by body part until i lift you up and choakslam you down to the mat repeatidly an then you will be out of my face forever ! which brings me on to the world championship i want it and i dnt care who i have to go through to get it even snair.
so who ever waslks out of here world champ tonight you have a big target on your back and im armed and will hit that target and take your championship
by the way steveorton my deepest appoligies for what im going to do to you tonight its so sad that you wont be my punching bag any more hahaha
call the hurses coz im coming !!!!"

steveorton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpomFY4SVUw
steveorton makes his way to the ring and looks to shut sincara up once and for all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUVcNS80npw
steveorton has done it!!! He has beaten sincara and ended his undefeated streak!!! WOW!!! I can't believe it!!! sincara is pissed!!! sincara looks surprised as we are!!! Great victory by steveorton!

Backstage, we see HolyJose preparing for the eight man tag team match between SuperNova and FSA. He looks into the camera and speaks, "So this is what it all comes down to. We finally get to go in a fair fight with the FSA no more running away and sneak attacks from them it will be 4 on 4. Tonight we finish this the FSA has been around far too long and tonight we will put an end to them once and for all. And guys do me a favor leave Markus to me! that asshole is mine. I will beat the living hell out of him tonight after what happened the last two weeks on Warfare. So tonight not only do we dismantle the FSA but Markus Beerstein will get the ass kicking of a life time!"

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:07 PM
The Silver Bros make their way to ringside in this unexpected appearance. SilverDust asks the ring crew to set up the ring as if there was gonna be an edition of The Price of Silver. *SilverDust gets in the ring and speaks*

Welcome everyone to a very special PPV edition of The Price of Silver! My guest tonight agreed to be on the show with me and apparently he has some sort of problem with me and my bro, so we’re gonna try to work this thing out tonight. So without further ado, I give you, The Sleeper!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY3LAFJbKyY
The Sleeper and Helmsley make their way to the ring and they sit down on the chairs that have been set up.

SilverDust: Yeah yeah yeah, welcome to the show. First thing I've got to ask you is, why did you bring that thing with you? I asked for you to come along, not him.

The Sleeper: Helmsley will be everywhere I am from now on, but why did you bring your freak ? (SilverLace glares at The Sleeper)

SD: He's allowed to be here, it's my show.

TS: O.K., my bad, I don't want to judge your lifestyle so let's just get along with this interview.

SD: So you don't trust us then?

TS: I don't trust anyone on the JBW payroll. Thats why when I signed I had TBO put in my contract that I could subcontract anyone I wanted for whatever reason I wanted.

SD: So, how did you and Helmsley get together, and why did you bring him to JBW?

TS: Helmsley and I met at the beginning of both of our careers in Mexico in the AAA, and the reason I brought him here is that my success has given me a lot of enemies. And I wanted someone I could trust to watch my back.
SD: What about you Helmsley, how do you like it here so far in the JBW ?

Helmsley just growls at him

SD: What's wrong with him he don't talk ?

TS: Nope, just bites.

SilverLace: Oooh, I like a little bite and tickle.

The Sleeper gives SilverLace a disgusted look.

SD: Why do you think you're worthy opponents for our tag titles? Afterall, you've only won one match as a team.

*Silverlace interjects* And it was against an emotionally distraught team at that. They wouldn't even come to my slumber party afterwards.

TS: The reason I think we are worthy of a match is the domination I have shown since I came here. I am undefeated in singles matches, we showed last night on Mayhem what Helmsley could do in a ring, and last but the most imprtant reason to me, I almost beat of your asses by myself but I forgot that your fatass boss gave me a tag partner that ended up hitting me. And then after the match you two beat me down in the middle of the ring for his actions. Speaking of your boss what makes you two worthy of wearing those straps he just made and gave you after you guys lost your match for the titles.

SD: Enough with the questions for me. I'm interviewing you remember? We deserve to have the tag titles because we're the most talented, most entertaining, and competitive tag-team in the world. If there was some actual competition on Mayhem we would prove to be fighting champions.

TS: Most talented ? Most entertaining ? And most competitive tag-team in the world ? How can you guys seriously use those words to describe yourselfs. You want to be fighting champions and meet some real compitition give us a title shot right now.

SD: And what makes you think you have a shot at beating us? You're in no position to challenge for our gold like that.

TS: What makes you think you can call yourselfs champions when you haven't beaten anybody. You see this belt draped over my shoulder, unlike anybody in your circle of friends I earned the right to call myself a champion. Everybody knows how fake every member of The Eye are. And with people like V3, Helmsley and I standing up to you guys, all of the gold that you have stole or made yourself will be ripped from your clutches.

SD: Fine, you want a match, you've got a match. *turns to ring crew* Clear the ring. This is happening right here and right now. You boys think you such hot shit, then prove it!

Match 5: Mayhem Tag-Team Title Match- The Silver Bros © vs. The Sleeper and Helmsley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jneo3bmfnA&feature=player_embedded
The Silver Bros retain the titles after The Sleeper accidentally hit Helmsley with a plancha. This could have been a case of The Sleeper and Helmsley not being a tag team for long enough, or maybe it was just that The Silvers were just better tonight. In any case, The Silver bros retain their titles here.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Backstage, we see FSA as they talk strategy as they take on SuperNova along with there mystery partner in a match tonight.

Before anything can happen, Zeus Apollo is spied walking through the crowd and down to the ring, holding a microphone... A small group in the crowd started to boo him, while he just kept walking. Soon, the rest noticed him and drowned him in hatred... He showed he could still breathe just fine and spoke:

"Like the good ole' days of Mortals hating their Gods. It's nothing new, so why should I care? Tonight's another HUGE event in the life of JBW, as the whole ranking system will begin following the conclusion of this show... We all know that I, Zeus Apollo, will be number one on that list, and there's no preventing that."

Zeus was getting close to the ring, and didn't feel he should "hop" the barrier, so he had two personal minions standing there. One knelt down on each side, acting as steps for Zeus. Zeus stood on the first, went over the barrier, onto the next, then onto the floor, and finally up the steps and into the ring. He stood in the center of the ring, smirking and grinning.

"Tonight, the Five Star Attraction face-off with four non-creative dumb little bastards who call themselves SuperNova, which conveniently is the name of the new Diet Mountain Dew drink, hence the reason for my sarcastic wit over the past few weeks. It's not even fair... When you compare the greatness of I, and add that with the leadership and experience of Manabu, with the sneaky ferociousness of Markus Beerstein, and the other guy who still hasn't proved himself yet; though he'll get his opportunity tonight... We're not going to lose, because we can't. There's too much going on here, and SuperNova will get that through their heads tonight once and for all, so we can all move on to bigger and better (at least for us) things!"

Zeus took a moment to pause. The crowd was paying attention, but weren't booing overly loud. They were intrigued with what Zeus said, whether they liked it or not.

"When you look at their team, I can only shake my head and wonder who did the recruiting? Was it Stinger187? You'd think after getting his bell rung four-hundred times, he'd realize how useless he is... It's a wonder anyone would team with such a loser... Then there's HolyJose, who also got choked out, and has proved nothing other than pulling out one lucky win over Markus... Whoopty Damn Doo! It means nothing unless you can defeat ME!... Then we have Trips88... The only thing trippy about him is that he trips everyone out with his stupidity by luring others to join his useless cause. He's Manabu's problem, but as the best the Five Star Attraction has to offer, I consider it my duty to teach him a valuable lesson about the value of fresh air... Then we have a mystery member to the team. Does it matter? Not really, because there's no one better than me, so there's no random person that can put fear into me... The Five Star Attraction will dominate, and reign over not just Warfare, but all of J.B.W!"

Not long after Zeus had finished, a fan snuck into the ring with a whiffle ball bat, and hit Zeus across the back of the head with it... He didn't feel a thing, and quickly grabbed the bat, pulling it away, and breaking it in pieces across the fan's head. The fan was out cold, and the crowd was heavily booing Zeus. This disobedient fan wasn't even worth the time of Zeus' triangle chokehold, or any extra energy. Zeus grabbed him by the belt and threw him through the ropes and back to the floor. Zeus exited the ring, and made his way to the back to get ready for this match.

Match 6: Malcolm Cage vs rko619 in a NO DQ match

Malcolm Cage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTArz31mbkw
Malcolm Cage makes his way to the ring and he looks to take on the beast rko619.

rko619
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43B8Ymeo-S4
The beast rko619 makes his way to the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFDDYlJ5dvU
Just a brutal assault here from the beast rko619 as the ref had to stop the match. That was just sick to watch. rko619 didn't even give a damn about the match, he just wanted to injure Cage here tonight.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Iron Ape comes out to the ring to a huge array of boos and here we go. Ape is even getting shit thrown at him right now because everyone in this arena knows what he’s gonna say. *Ape grabs a mic and speaks*

“I really am starting to think that Chainsaw is right, I am being way too soft on V-3. If it were soley up to me this wouldn’t be happening, but some unforeseen circumstances have just occurred and they need my undivided attention. With that being said, right now you all are gonna find out exactly what type of matches your gonna have tonight, and it’s not gonna be pretty. Trust me when I say this V-3, if I had a choice you wouldn’t have any time to prepare for your new matches at all, especially you MassDinero. Mass, we saved the best new match for you, and we’re gonna have a lot of fun watching it go down in the back. You’re gonna wish you satyed in the ground the first time boy. As for Siaki, Chainsaw clearly doesn’t need any help facing you, but we have something special planned for you as well. But we’ll start with St. George. Now listen up V-3 because I’m only gonna say this once, you’re new match is gonna be a…”

Before Ape can finish his sentence, his mic is cut off, along with the lights and all the power in the arena. We can clearly hear Ape shouting and there is some scuffling going on in the ring. A few moments pass and the lights go back on. The ring is emptied, but at the top of the ramp we see Psycho Siaki dragging a beaten and hogtied Ape to the back and the crowd pops as they see what’s going on. The camera crew frantically tries to follow Siaki to wherever he’s taking Ape, and after about one minute we see that Siaki is met up with the rest of V-3 and they open a storage closet in the back. In this closet, we see the Silver Bros and all four Apostles tied up in a similar way as Ape. Ape is then tossed into the closet and V-3 locks the heavily secured door. What a brilliant move by V-3, as The Eye has officially been neutralized!

St. George vs. Eric Bischoff in a Cockney Cage match is up next!

Match 7: Cockney Cage Match-St. George vs. Eric Bischoff

Eric Bischoff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg9lgAl0sTA&feature=related
Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring with a worried look on his face. You can tell he was clearly looking for some help in this one, but he’s not gonna get it.

St. George
St. George makes his way to the ring and he looks very pleased with himself. Why shouldn’t he be happy? He knows his upcoming match is gonna be clean, err, as clean as you can get in a cockney cage match. *crowd is chanting “Derrick Pissoff!” St. George grabs a mic and speaks*

“Now now, simmer down folks, this is a legend in this business afterall. I half expected you not to show up, but I’m glad you did. You see, you think I don’t respect you at all, but your wrong about that. I respect your career and your accomplishments and I respect the fact that you came to JBW when you clearly didn’t have to. That’s not gonna stop me from kicking your bottle all night long, but I do respect you. You wanna know why that is? It’s because you’ve lowered yourself to taking orders from the chimp! By all accounts YOU should be the one in charge around here, not him. I’d still be slammin your head into the wall if that were the case, but it’s just something to think about while you’re recovering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsICz6HtT1Q&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=airLZomTrMI&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFbkFhDzs-I&feature=player_embedded

St. George wins this hard fought battle, as Eric Bischoff put up an amazing fight. After the match, a surprising handshake offer from Bischoff is extended and returned by St. George. George wasn’t lying when he respected Eric for his accomplishments, and this was actually a great show of sportsmanship by Bischoff and George. We can hear George say “This is only kinda personal” and then he slams Eric down with his finisher again as the crowd pops. He then ties Eric up and drags him to the back where he will join the others.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Match 8: The Prophecy vs VKM

The Prophecy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I9vxzVjEZg&feature=player_embedded
The Prophecy makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hands and looks to take on VKM tonight. He gets inside the ring and speaks,

"So its come to this, me and VKM one on one, one more time hahaha. Now we are currently tied at 1 match each, for all you wrestling historians out there, so this is what they call our rubber match. Now, the question isnt if I can beat him, because lets face it, I can, the question really is, how long will VKM last before he tries to get himself DQ'd or just completely looses it? You see, VKM everything that has transpired over the last few weeks was all your fault, everything with your brother, the reason he is in intensive care at a hospital, is down to you. I go around claiming to be the future of JBW, the modern day Hulk Hogan or Randy Savage, but if you look at my win loss record, you would believe otherwise. I have been here in JBW since day 1, yet I have yet to win at a PPV, and my warfare record is almost as bad, but VKM this is your fault not mine. You were the weak link in The Ego Trips, you were the one who beat me at the last PPV, this is all your fault. So I did what needed to be done, I decimated your feeble brother, the fool who dared show his face on TV, on MY SHOW Warfare. When I cracked him over the head with a steel chair, this very steel chair right here actually, and burst his head open like an egg, he deserved it, when he was writhing in pain, struggling to stay awake in the ring, surrounded by his blood, you caused that. When I jammed his leg between the steel steps, and broke it, I enjoyed it. How does that make you feel VKM, knowing that I did that, that I destroyed you brother? Hmmm, then I visited him in hospital, where if I wanted to I could hav broke his other leg and smashed his head open again? VKM thats twice Ive been able to get to your brother, and you have done nothing, you dont happen to have a sister, do you, mmm I wonder. So VKM, come face me again, and remember 1 thing, I have owned your brother, and now I will own you.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN AND SO IT SHALL BE DONE"

VKM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6JyVIePuc&feature=player_embedded
The Holy Trinity VKM runs down to the ring and just attacks The Prophecy!!! The bell rings and the match gets underway!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbZL56QEgcE&playnext=1&list=PLB2F99E0A2C41442B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSssR7IVscM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jADPPJjCCjs&feature=related
The Prophecy wins the battle here tonight which has match of the year written all over it!!! Man did these guys just beat the hell out of each other tonight!!! The Prophecy wins as he got the better of VKM here tonight.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Backstage, we see IPITB with a steel chair in his hands and he is looking for Tad Locust backstage. He starts to yell, "Come out, come out where ever you are Tad Locust!!! We have some unfinished business!!!" IPITB then walks away as Tad Locust isn't here.

Match: 9 Wes Goldman vs. MassDinero

Wes Goldman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related
Wes Goldman makes his way to the ring, and just like Eric Bischoff, he looks a bit worried. Help from Ape is nowhere to be found in this one.

MassDinero
MassDinero’s music hits and he makes his way out to ringside with a huge pop from the crowd. *Mass has a mic in his hands and speaks*

“Wait a minute, wait a minute. Right there, that is MassDinero’s theme music. That’s Venni Vedi Vici’s theme music, but right now I’m not MassDinero and I’m not a part of V-3. No, for one night only I’m Mass Murder. MassDinero is genuinely a good guy for the most part, someone in V-3 has compassion, even if it’s just a little hint of it. Mass Murder is a cold hearted, cut throat, horrible bastard that only has sadism on his mind. So no, go back and get it right this time.

Mass Murder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNO7-OYLI9U
Mass Murder comes out and he still has a mic in his hands.
“There now that’s better. Goldman, you better run and hide kid. It’s just me and you tonight. No one is gonna come out and save you this time around.”

Mass Murder steps through the ropes and this one is underway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAKTy8OC7L8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4RPHb0bbls&feature=player_embedded
Mass Murder wins the match! This was not an easy one though by any stretch, and the boys from The Eye are putting up good showings for themselves despite not resorting to their usual tactics. Once again, after the match Mass Murder ties Goldman up and drags him to the back. So now every single person in the Eye besides Chainsaw is accounted for, assuring that Chainsaw vs. Siaki will be 100% clean.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Up next is a big match. The FSA group vs The SuperNova group in an eight man tag team match here tonight!!!

Backstage, we see SuperNova in the back talking to each other. Leader Trips88 speaks, "Guys, tonight we go to war with FSA. Now I know its going to be a tough fight but we will win this battle. Now our mystery partner is new here in JBW and will love nothing more then to help us write the end of the FSA. Now lets go to WAR!!!" The SuperNova heads to the arena.

Match 10: The FSA vs SuperNova in an eight man tag team match

Five Star Attraction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvpm9t5wlA&feature=related
The Five Star Attraction makes there way to the ring and they look very serious tonight. All men must fight to show why FSA is the very best. Manabu with a mic gets inside the ring along with the FSA and speaks,

"Did you all see that!? Please tell me you saw that brawl! I thought I'd have to wait till the match to start vanquishing my common enemies but looks like I've already done the job. The SuperNova were so sure they were going to win, they thought they had it all planned out how they'd take back Warfare but looks like theres a hitch in your plan guys, you forgot you're facing the most dominating the most pioneering merciless blood curdling warriors in the business. Our little 'fight' earlier just showed all your weaknesses, the points in your diseases I need to strike, come tonight the crowd wont be cheering for you, they'll be asking their parents why they're all so godforsaken and when judgement day is coming. But to save you all the effort I'll let you know, today is judgement day, the eight man tag match is the battlefield where you'll see all your favourite wrestlers fall to light of judgement. You guys want any autographs from the SuperNova? well I'd get them now because once I let the Korean Fury igetwild free everyone bone in the SuperNova will be broken, to the point where they grow back in horrible disfigured forms, career over.
I will make a milestone in my mission tonight, ending the careers of 4 parasidic diseases clinging onto the bottom of the barrel. I will bathe the world in your virus infested blood so they can taste not only failure but the end. You've all had more than enough chances so if any of you are considering throwing in the towel, dont bother cuz all I wanna do, is claw your bodies to shreds and rid this once beautiful bastion of what consumed it with such impure ideals and diseases. This is the future, THE FSA IS THE FUTURE

So who could be the mystery man whos so scared of facing judgement that he wont even reveal himself. Maybe you've tried to be clever about it and fight fire with fire? could it be the knock off asian weeaboo? lacking so much wrestling ability he has to use shurikens and bring disgust to my people? Or the guy who claims to have 'got screwed' out of his title? Maybe Kashdinero? noo, he knows his place. Or how about that long haired pyromaniac freak? Samson is it? or the only one of you cowards who dared to stand in our way Chainsaw. Give me 5 minutes with him and he'll be begging to be burning on the cross. Anything to save him from the torture of The Japanese Avenger."

SuperNova
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EWBVx0U484&feature=related
SuperNova makes there way to the ring and they mean business tonight. Trips88 with a mic speaks, "FSA, before SuperNova picks apart every last one of you, let me introduce to you our partner........ Nick Riot!!!

Nick Riot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6xS_qRDmo
JBW's newest star and SuperNova's mystery partner Nick Riot joins SuperNova by there side and looks to go to war right now!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHybvQF42UA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJwOE6cL3-s&feature=related
The FSA wins this one all because of Nick Riot who turned his back on the SuperNova during the match!!! SuperNova almost had the match won but Nick Riot just attacked SuperNova out of nowhere with a steel pipe!!! Well, the FSA won this one and will dominate JBW if any could stop them.

IPITB is wondering backstage where Tad Locust is. He asks everyone but no one has seen him. An irritated IPITB goes to the parking lot as he looks to be leaving.

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:14 PM
IPITB is wondering backstage where Tad Locust is. He asks everyone but no one has seen him. An irritated IPITB goes to the parking lot as he looks to be leaving.

Oh boy do we have a HUGE match up next!!!

Match 11: Snair vs TheDevilsAdvacate for the Warfare World title

Snair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ktpyM_yGRI
Warfare World Champion Snair makes his way to the ring, ready to defend his Warfare World title against TDA.

TheDevilsAdvacate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4yuZud4r0k&feature=related
TDA makes his way to the ring, ready to take on Snair and possibly, capture the Warfare World title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poRh4XdnxBs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBeS78_iIyM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu8aP3Ll5W4&feature=related
Snair retains his title! TDA put up a good fight and threw everything he had at Snair but Snair out-smarted with that reverse attack which got him the win and retains his Warfare World title.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just gotten word that IPITB has been kidnapped in the parking lot and was thrown into a white van. We don't know what happened or what caused this but we do have a shocking video of it eariler ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMk0JmlGr6c
This doesn't look good. We will get to the bottom of this kidnap and we will do it fast. Right now, we have a PPV to continue.

Here in JBW, we will like to say thanks for tuning into Global Uprising!!! This PPV is great and you fans have been a blast!!! We will like to go to our main event!!!

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:14 PM
We cut to the back now and we see that Psycho Siaki is getting ready for his match. He’s met up however with RomanFlare who speaks to Siaki.

Roman: “I just wanted to let you know Siaki, that even if you beat Chainsaw right now and win the title back, you’re only renting it from me. There can only be one top dog on Mayhem, and you’re looking at him.”

Siaki says nothing, but he throws a punch right towards Roman’s stomach, just to stop a couple inches short of striking it. Instead, he lightly slaps RomanFlare in the face twice as if to say “you’re not worth my time kid.” Siaki then begins to walk away when RomanFlare tries to jump Siaki from behind, but Siaki is ready for him and gets the upper hand in the scuffle. There was no pulling punches for Siaki this time around, as he is laying into RomanFlare’s midsection with heavy blows. Once Siaki feels like he’s done, he gets off of Roman and heads toward the ring.

Siaki vs. Chainsaw for the Mayhem Heavyweight Championship is up next.

Match: 12 Mayhem Heavyweight Championship Match-Psycho Siaki vs. Chainsaw ©

Psycho Siaki
Here we go folks, let’s hope the ref is lenient in his calls in this one because this one is gonna get ugly. Psycho Siaki makes his way to the ring and is cracking his knuckles just waiting for Chainsaw to come out to ringside. He’s been waiting since Pioneered Annihilation to get his hands on this guy, and he’s finally gonna get his chance right now. V-3 will go undefeated if he can pick up the win here tonight.

Chainsaw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exPsqt_Z0Y
The lights dim red and Chainsaw makes his way to ringside, but unlike the other members of The Eye, he doesn’t look discouraged by not having help. This sadistic fiend is pure evil, and he is dripping with confidence. Siaki charges up the ramp and this one is on already under way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa8RkqYhe4A&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZOo_JDpBpc&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSLKaYpu1Lg&feature=player_embedded
NO! Chainsaw wins the match after RomanFlare came out and hit Siaki with a sledgehammer while the ref was down! Why? Okay, he beat you up fine, but why would you cost the man the title? Chainsaw hit him with his finisher right afterwards anyway. This is ludicrous! Siaki had this war won many times, but Chainsaw continuously slipped his way out of his grasps and he’s still the champion. This is just not right!

Well folks, there you have it, Global Uprising!!! This was a great PPV and proves that JBW is #1!!! I cannot wait to see the follow up of Warfare and Mayhem after this!!! We will see you next week!!! JBW!

K-Jammin
06-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Whoa you weren't kidding when you said it was long! Brilliant read fellas, did a great job yet again.

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Hell of a show!

jhorton1215
06-12-2011, 09:22 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/228994/me-want-title-match-o.gif

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Whoa you weren't kidding when you said it was long! Brilliant read fellas, did a great job yet again.

Thanks K-Jammin!!! :D

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Hell of a show!

Thanks Roman! I laughed at the Siaki/Roman segment!!!

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 09:25 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/228994/me-want-title-match-o.gif

Soon Zeus. It will happen, i'll make sure of that. ;)

jhorton1215
06-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Soon Zeus. It will happen, i'll make sure of that. ;)

There's plenty of time... Zeus is a God, and he won't age. Lol

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Thanks Roman! I laughed at the Siaki/Roman segment!!!

IC: This dog won't run. And Siaki... a match with me will do wonders for your career, because you ain't shit until you go one on one with the Roman One. I've made more stars than you can see with the Hubble Telescope.

the-rocks-stunner
06-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Im here all week ;)

even on taboo tuesday's ?

Pumpkinhead
06-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Brilliant show guys!!!

IC: Again, the FSA crushed supernova, prepare the wind of change will blow in JBW after Global Uprising

HolyJose2391
06-12-2011, 09:41 PM
OOC: What a show man that was great!

IC:yet again the FSA prove to be cowards never able to win on their own relaying on betrayals and Riot you can bet your ass we'll be hunting you down!

North Vegas Benny
06-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Fucking amazing show guys !!! This was by far the best (and longest) ppv so far. It will be hard to top this, does that make it our Wrestlemania ? Zeus beating down a retarded fan with a wiffleball bat was funny as hell.

BrandonLoopsTV
06-12-2011, 10:19 PM
AMMMMMAZING ppv! loved it.

tnawhat
06-12-2011, 10:34 PM
ic: igetwild you said u will defend against anybody well how about a rematch of last weeks match at warefare for your title

jhorton1215
06-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Fucking amazing show guys !!! This was by far the best (and longest) ppv so far. It will be hard to top this, does that make it our Wrestlemania ? Zeus beating down a retarded fan with a wiffleball bat was funny as hell.

Didn't just beat him down. I smashed that bat in pieces. ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Great Warfare PPV WWTNA and Warfare crew! This all came together brilliantly! Samson so want's to say something to Manabu lol

WWTNA Mark
06-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Great Warfare PPV WWTNA and Warfare crew! This all came together brilliantly! Samson so want's to say something to Manabu lol

Global Uprising is JBW's best PPV so far! I don't think anybody can top that! Thanks to the JBW crew for the wonderful PPV!

tnawhat
06-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Global Uprising is JBW's best PPV so far! I don't think anybody can top that! Thanks to the JBW crew for the wonderful PPV!

Great show ses and wwtna mark

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 11:15 PM

*coughs*Clean yo messages*coughs*

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-12-2011, 11:20 PM
*coughs*Clean yo messages*coughs*

Their cleared. Lol I just cleared that mother a couple of days ago.

RomanFlare
06-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Their cleared. Lol I just cleared that mother a couple of days ago.

I had to clean mine twice today. Some people are just in demand.

sincara
06-13-2011, 12:26 AM
great show

zapphoman
06-13-2011, 01:12 AM
great show guys.

Kashdinero
06-13-2011, 02:42 AM
Great sh-izzzz-o, people.... WWTNA Mark and Straights deserve an extended round of applause!!!

The Eye found out that Veni Vidi Vici know a thing or two about kidnapping a mutha-fucka!!!!..... Tit for tat 'n' all that!!! ;)

Wedgely Silverman's crusade appears to have hit a bump in the road by the name of MASS MURDER!!!! Mr Murder assures me that his appearance was a one night only thing, but he said he'll always have my back.... Also, I'm glad I could help out K-Jammin... That guy was looking parched!!

Nice to see my boy, George, showed some class. Still, business is business, and that rat had to be locked up with the rest of the vermin!.... Loved the Cockney Cage match BTW!!!!

Roman, on the other hand, showed about as much class as Rab. C. Nesbit.

Side note: I really hope the TDA-Snair feud isn't over.

K-Jammin
06-13-2011, 05:28 AM
Great sh-izzzz-o, people.... WWTNA Mark and Straights deserve an extended round of applause!!!

The Eye found out that Veni Vidi Vici know a thing or two about kidnapping a mutha-fucka!!!!..... Tit for tat 'n' all that!!! ;)

Wedgely Silverman's crusade appears to have hit a bump in the road by the name of MASS MURDER!!!! Mr Murder assures me that his appearance was a one night only thing, but he said he'll always have my back.... Also, I'm glad I could help out K-Jammin... That guy was looking parched!!

Nice to see my boy, George, showed some class. Still, business is business, and that rat had to be locked up with the rest of the vermin!.... Loved the Cockney Cage match BTW!!!!

I'l be seeing you soon :D

Kashdinero
06-13-2011, 05:53 AM
I'l be seeing you soon :D

No doubt, bruv.... No doubt. ;)

PandaMassacre
06-13-2011, 07:23 AM
I will just leave this here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BypTYdyp_34

HeelTurn
06-13-2011, 07:58 AM
Slammiversary had nothing on that, or anything really so thats not much of a compliment, hmmm....anyway awesome show, well done everyone and thank you WWTNA and SES for one helluva show. Also, my 1st PPV win, even Zack Ryder was getting worried for me lol

K-Jammin
06-13-2011, 08:28 AM
Just to clarify, did my match with Smithson end as a no contest?

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-13-2011, 10:07 AM

Our feud has concluded I believe.

Pumpkinhead
06-13-2011, 11:05 AM
I think you lost

RomanFlare
06-13-2011, 12:40 PM

IC: Just another hater. Take a ticket and get in line: I'll be avaliable to kick your ass soon.

WWTNA Mark
06-13-2011, 02:05 PM

I have some great plans for you and Snair! ;)

thejman93
06-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Great show WWTNA. Did we (The Aristocrats) turn heel last night?

WWTNA Mark
06-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Great show WWTNA. Did we (The Aristocrats) turn heel last night?

Yup! I figured having The Arisocrats turn heel will lighten the feud between The Arisocrats and Ranjam and Ice Cream Man. BTW, thanks man!

Kashdinero
06-13-2011, 02:22 PM

Don't be so pessimistic, dude! TDA = main-event 4 lyfe!!!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
06-13-2011, 03:38 PM

Yessir. A rematch is set for Mayhem

HeelTurn
06-13-2011, 03:42 PM

Well done on the Mayhem side of Global Uprising, hopefully we will see another cockney cage match somewhere down the line lol One of my favourite ever match names by the way.

K-Jammin
06-13-2011, 04:14 PM

Lovely Jubbly ;)

WWTNA Mark
06-13-2011, 05:02 PM
I'm sending out PMs to the Warfare crew. Also, if you don't get a PM, that means that I don't need no promos from you for the show so it doesn't mean i'm forgetting to send you a PM, it just means I don't need any PMs from your character for the shows. On a side note, I hope Matt's son is okay, I really do.

samoan619
06-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Its better late than never, great Mayhem and PPV SES and WWTNA!! I really like these longer PPV programs we have, it feels like more bang for your buck.. Congrats to the writers and all of Warfare and Mayhem that came together and made this probably the best PPV yet.. Cant wait for the Tuesday show and I also cant wait to work on Mayhem..

WWTNA Mark
06-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Its better late than never, great Mayhem and PPV SES and WWTNA!! I really like these longer PPV programs we have, it feels like more bang for your buck.. Congrats to the writers and all of Warfare and Mayhem that came together and made this probably the best PPV yet.. Cant wait for the Tuesday show and I also cant wait to work on Mayhem..

Thanks Samoan619! I think everyone worked hard on the PPV and the promos from Global Uprising was amazing! Warfare and Mayhem is going to be great!!!

HeelTurn
06-13-2011, 05:24 PM
WWTNA I sent you my promo, let me know what you think and if you want me to change anything. Its a bit unusual lol

WWTNA Mark
06-13-2011, 05:28 PM
WWTNA I sent you my promo, let me know what you think and if you want me to change anything. Its a bit unusual lol

Sounds good man.

thejman93
06-13-2011, 06:17 PM
I'm sending out PMs to the Warfare crew. Also, if you don't get a PM, that means that I don't need no promos from you for the show so it doesn't mean i'm forgetting to send you a PM, it just means I don't need any PMs from your character for the shows. On a side note, I hope Matt's son is okay, I really do.

So I'm guessing, by the fact that I haven't gotten a PM, that I have the week off from promo work? Sweetness!

WWTNA Mark
06-13-2011, 06:24 PM
So I'm guessing, by the fact that I haven't gotten a PM, that I have the week off from promo work? Sweetness!

I know right! :D BTW, I sent you a PM jman. :p

thejman93
06-13-2011, 06:26 PM
I know right! :D BTW, I sent you a PM jman. :p

You sneaky bastard! :D :p

eboy
06-13-2011, 06:29 PM
Hey Guys whats up Just thought i'd come over here boost your post score and in return i get some votes for threat of the Net what do you say:)

thejman93
06-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Hey Guys whats up Just thought i'd come over here boost your post score and in return i get some votes for threat of the Net what do you say:)

I'm already voting for you broski

eboy
06-13-2011, 06:34 PM
I'm already voting for you broski

Cheers man Hopefully i get a good few others as well

tnawhat
06-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Igetwild come warfare i will be taking your title
para el pueblo de México

HolyJose2391
06-13-2011, 10:55 PM
All right sent you the PM back WWTNA hope you enjoy it :)

Pumpkinhead
06-13-2011, 11:57 PM
IC: BIG things will happen for the FSA, I can promise you that!!!

sincara
06-14-2011, 08:36 AM
wwtna
pm me if u need a promo from me

Pumpkinhead
06-14-2011, 12:09 PM
Slow day haha!!

HolyJose2391
06-14-2011, 12:26 PM
Slow day haha!!

Haha it is especially for a show day

Manabu
06-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Haha it is especially for a show day

ic: we're all tired from uprising, well...those of us who won

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 01:30 PM
WARFARE TONIGHT! By the way, I sent you a PM sincara and i' going to send you another PM Manabu.

thejman93
06-14-2011, 01:32 PM
WARFARE TONIGHT! By the way, I sent you a PM sincara and i' going to send you another PM Manabu.

You get my stuff boss?

Manabu
06-14-2011, 01:33 PM

no problem bro, just get it to me when you can

RomanFlare
06-14-2011, 01:34 PM

Warfare needs a tank on stage.

Cena
06-14-2011, 01:34 PM
Sam be at Warfare tonight. He in rafters hanging from spiderweb!

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Sam be at Warfare tonight. He in rafters hanging from spiderweb!

Hey Rich! :D

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 01:39 PM
You get my stuff boss?

Fuck yeah I did! ;)

sincara

got and sent u 1 back !!

WWTNA Mark
no problem bro, just get it to me when you can

I sent it bud.

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Warfare needs a tank on stage.

I like the way you think Roman!

K-Jammin
06-14-2011, 01:42 PM
Finally people are talking! :d

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Finally people are talking! :d

Funny thing is, this thread was slow earlier and still has more ratings!!! Amazing isn't it!!!

RomanFlare
06-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Funny thing is, this thread was slow earlier and still has more ratings!!! Amazing isn't it!!!

Hey, don't worry about responding to me until you're done with Warfare. I'm in no hurry (I am on the Saturday show :P )

Leggo
06-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Leggo's back in the JBW house! Apologies for my absence of late... Me and the Leggos have been quite ill over the weekend, but we're on the road to recovery.

Well, where do I start? at the beginning I suppose! or where I left off....

Mrs Leggo did indeed cash in her Leggo Love Voucher, and enjoyed every minute of it! LOL

@KD - You never fail to impress me with your writing skills bruv. The TOADAM was absolutely brilliant mate, first class! and BTW... Mickey Finn FTW!!! (the good old days bruv)

@ SES - Great ep of Mayhem again bruv, TANFASTIC! Loved the show a lot, and wow, the opening seg was huge!. Lots of great promos and contrinutions from all of the roster! K-Jammin's stands out for me though, quality!

@ WWTNA & SES - Great GU guys. IMO, best ppv yet! Thanks for including the cockney cage match too. Really pissed that Chainsaw won though - boooooooooooo! Again, great segs/promos from all the roster! Congrats to Igetwild for winning the II Match and becoming the new CW champ. The Silver's win again?! and Aristocrats heelturn!... and the prophecy/vkm WAS a classic! Congrats to Snair on retaining... although I must admit I was routing for TDA! (sorry Snair)... Romanflare better watch his back this week too. Giving Chainsaw the assist has not gone down well with V3!

Really looking forward to Warfare toninght!

Sidenote: JBW has 40,000+ views and 500 posts over our nearest rival! JBW! JBW! JBW! JBW! JBW!

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Leggo's back in the JBW house! Apologies for my absence of late... Me and the Leggos have been quite ill over the weekend, but we're on the road to recovery.

Mrs Leggo did indeed cash in her Leggo Love Voucher, and enjoyed every minute of it! LOL

@KD - You never fail to impress me with your writing skills bruv. The TOADAM was absolutely brilliant mate, first class! and BTW... Mickey Finn FTW!!! (the good old days bruv)

@ SES - Great ep of Mayhem again bruv, TANFASTIC! Loved the show a lot, and wow, the opening seg was huge!. Lots of great promos and contrinutions from all of the roster! K-Jammin's stands out for me though, quality!

@ WWTNA & SES - Great GU guys. IMO, best ppv yet! Thanks for including the cockney cage match too. Really pissed that Chainsaw won though - boooooooooooo! Again, great segs/promos from all the roster! Congrats to Igetwild for winning the II Match and becoming the new CW champ. The Silver's win again?! and Aristocrats heelturn!... and the prophecy/vkm WAS a classic! Congrats to Snair on retaining... although I must admit I was routing for TDA! (sorry Snair)... Romanflare better watch his back this week too. Giving Chainsaw the assist has not gone down well with V3!

Sidenote: JBW has 40,000+ views and 500 posts over our nearest rival! JBW! JBW! JBW! JBW! JBW!

Hey Legs!!! Thanks for the kind comments on the Global Uprising PPV!!! And JBW is getting stronger and stronger! We have more ratings then any other fed!!! :D

HeelTurn
06-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Looking forward to Warfare and the build up to the next PPV, whatever that may be.

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 02:28 PM
Looking forward to Warfare and the build up to the next PPV, whatever that may be.

By the looks of things, this Warfare is going to be great! As for JBW's next PPV, i'll make a nother poll on what the next PPV name should be.

North Vegas Benny
06-14-2011, 02:31 PM
By the looks of things, this Warfare is going to be great! As for JBW's next PPV, i'll make a nother poll on what the next PPV name should be.

When are we going to have a Warfare vs. Mayhem PPV ?

RomanFlare
06-14-2011, 02:32 PM

My vote is for "Marytrdom": Where even the announcers leave a piece of themselves in the ring

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 02:33 PM
When are we going to have a Warfare vs. Mayhem PPV ?

SES and I have been talking about that and we think the Warfare vs Mayhem concept could be at our biggest PPV but its nothing set in stone just yet. What do you guys think???

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 02:34 PM
My vote is for "Marytrdom": Where even the announcers leave a piece of themselves in the ring

This will be one of the votes on the poll.

Leggo
06-14-2011, 02:34 PM

Good idea mate... Looking forward to seeing the choices!

RomanFlare
06-14-2011, 02:36 PM
This will be one of the votes on the poll.

Leggod, is there anything I'm not good at?

Leggo
06-14-2011, 02:38 PM
SES and I have been talking about that and we think the Warfare vs Mayhem concept could be at our biggest PPV but its nothing set in stone just yet. What do you guys think???

I think it would be a great idea. Would it be individually matches or a bragging rights/survivor series thing?

It's a helluva ask from both you and ses as it would be a large ppv to include all of the roster!

Manabu
06-14-2011, 02:40 PM
if the poll hasnt been posted I'd like to suggest A ray of light, and battle the abyss

Kashdinero
06-14-2011, 02:43 PM
I just wanted to say that this is the best E-Fed anywhere on this site. It's not just the content that makes it better, but also the company.

JBW (and Micky Finn) FTW!!!!

Leggo
06-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Leggod, is there anything I'm not good at?

You tell me china...

RomanFlare
06-14-2011, 02:48 PM
You tell me china...

I was just gonna say "God", but I felt "Leggod" was more appropriate ;p Nothing Personal.

Leggo
06-14-2011, 02:58 PM
I was just gonna say "God", but I felt "Leggod" was more appropriate ;p Nothing Personal.

No offense taken... I didn't really understand your post.

K-Jammin
06-14-2011, 02:58 PM

Thank you geezer! ;)

K-Jammin
06-14-2011, 03:00 PM
Oh btw i don't know if you've discussed this recently, but is this ranking system still happening? Or did i imagion we talked about that??

Leggo
06-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Oh btw i don't know if you've discussed this recently, but is this ranking system still happening? Or did i imagion we talked about that??

I think wwtna and ses are going to do it for each show. I think the question is... When will it start?... Or has it?

Leggo
06-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Thank you geezer! ;)

No worries mate... You deserve it!

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 03:16 PM

Find out on Warfare tonight!!! :D

K-Jammin
06-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Find out on Warfare tonight!!! :D

Suspense is killing me! ;)

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 03:36 PM
Suspense is killing me! ;)

I can already tell that this Warfare is going to take me a while. lol

K-Jammin
06-14-2011, 03:38 PM
I can already tell that this Warfare is going to take me a while. lol

Well like always man there's no rush

Leggo
06-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Guys!!! We're nearly at 700 pages!!!!!!

*quickly puts some champagne on ice*

K-Jammin
06-14-2011, 03:49 PM

I'm loving your thinking!

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 03:49 PM

http://blog.americanfeast.com/images/Champagne%20%26%20Flowers.jpg

RomanFlare
06-14-2011, 03:51 PM
We should save the first post on Page 700 for Warfare!

Leggo
06-14-2011, 03:54 PM
http://blog.americanfeast.com/images/Champagne%20%26%20Flowers.jpg

Ditch the flowers dude!! Lol

RomanFlare
06-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Ditch the flowers dude!! Lol

What a waste of a first post on Page 700 :/

Leggo
06-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Woohoo!!! 700 pages!!!

*cracks open the bubbly*

Sidenote: another 9 posts and we make 7000!!!!

Leggo
06-14-2011, 03:58 PM
What a waste of a first post on Page 700 :/

Oh come on man... Seriously?

K-Jammin
06-14-2011, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 03:59 PM
700!!! Well done JBW members!!! :D

RomanFlare
06-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Oh come on man... Seriously?

:D I am the awesomest

WWTNA Mark
06-14-2011, 04:02 PM
We need some beer!!! I bet V3 and Markus Beerstein can hook us up! ;)

Leggo
06-14-2011, 04:03 PM
:D I am the awesomest

But I am more awesome! Lmao! Lol

Clever one mate!

K-Jammin
06-14-2011, 04:07 PM
We need some beer!!! I bet V3 and Markus Beerstein can hook us up! ;)

I'l supply the lovely ladies! ;)