PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

jhorton1215
05-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Only one company can have the services of a God

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Only one company can have the services of a God

An EWNCW has a lot of things that are God-related, including their own Zeus.

HeelTurn
05-24-2011, 03:17 PM
May take a look at this 3rd efed.

Leggo
05-24-2011, 03:18 PM

Sensing a bit of negativity TDA.

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Sensing a bit of negativity TDA.

Sorry. That was un-intentional.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-24-2011, 03:20 PM

TBOZ vs. Zeus Apollo for cross promotion please!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-24-2011, 03:22 PM
TBOZ vs. Zeus Apollo for cross promotion please!!

That's another dream e-fed match of mine. I hope that it happens.

Leggo
05-24-2011, 03:26 PM
Sorry. That was un-intentional.

No worries mate. This whole 3rd efed will always stir up things. There will be people that think they may try it and see if they can better themselves there, which is fine, but we mustn't forget where we came from.

I don't have a problem with anybody who flits between Feds. As log as JBW is thriving, I'm happy.

So, you got any plans for your character?

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-24-2011, 03:28 PM
No worries mate. This whole 3rd efed will always stir up things. There will be people that think they may try it and see if they can better themselves there, which is fine, but we mustn't forget where we came from.

I don't have a problem with anybody who flits between Feds. As log as JBW is thriving, I'm happy.

So, you got any plans for your character?

Yeah I do. My Character is slowly going through a metamoprhesis. Kash wants me on Mayhem in the future too. So, I have a lot to think about when it comes to the future of my character. Hell, I still have the rest of the Warfare roster to feud with.

thejman93
05-24-2011, 03:31 PM
Yeah I do. My Character is slowly going through a metamoprhesis. Kash wants me on Mayhem in the future too. So, I have a lot to think about when it comes to the future of my character. Hell, I still have the rest of the Warfare roster to feud with.

Kash is trying to book Mayhem now. That's awesome! :D

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-24-2011, 03:35 PM

Not just Kash ;)

**feels dejected**

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-24-2011, 03:35 PM

XDDD It was more like a suggestion.

thejman93
05-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Not just Kash ;)

**feels dejected**

hahahahahahaha!

thejman93
05-24-2011, 04:03 PM
Has anybody heard from WWTNA? he isn't onle which is unusual for a day of a show.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-24-2011, 04:15 PM
Idk jman bdvbuas

Leggo
05-24-2011, 04:22 PM
Not just Kash ;)

**feels dejected**

To my brother SeS, you are without a shadow of a doubt one, if not the best, writers on this forum. I know you personally, and I know writing is one of your passions.

*tips hat, and raises thumb*

Rehmix
05-24-2011, 04:38 PM
Sent you a PM WWTNA!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-24-2011, 04:41 PM
To my brother SeS, you are without a shadow of a doubt one, if not the best, writers on this forum. I know you personally, and I know writing is one of your passions.

*tips hat, and raises thumb*

Well thanks Leggo that means a lot. I was only joking though when I said I was dejected.

HolyJose2391
05-24-2011, 05:44 PM
so what's up with HWA? I'd like to read what they have to offer and kudos to you who have decided to help them out. hey if I find it good I might just create a whole new character that way HolyJose2391 (my main character) will remain loyal to JBW :D

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-24-2011, 05:59 PM
so what's up with HWA? I'd like to read what they have to offer and kudos to you who have decided to help them out. hey if I find it good I might just create a whole new character that way HolyJose2391 (my main character) will remain loyal to JBW :D

Yeah I think a lot of people are doing that so it'd be fine.

HolyJose2391
05-24-2011, 06:06 PM
Yeah I think a lot of people are doing that so it'd be fine.

yea I like the concept of it and to whoever compared JBW to TNA...I shall find him and I will hurt him for that :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Lol go get 'em HolyJose!

HolyJose2391
05-24-2011, 07:13 PM
So I have a question. who exactly was Samson? and what happened? I know it's kinda stupid but I only joined like 3 weeks ago? and I kinda don't feel like digging through almost 600 pages of the forum so if anyone could fill me in on it all I know is that he was insanely popular and was SES's character

WWTNA Mark
05-24-2011, 07:29 PM
Sorry about the Warfare delay guys. My internet was acting up and I am writing stuff for the show.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-24-2011, 07:33 PM
So I have a question. who exactly was Samson? and what happened? I know it's kinda stupid but I only joined like 3 weeks ago? and I kinda don't feel like digging through almost 600 pages of the forum so if anyone could fill me in on it all I know is that he was insanely popular and was SES's character

Well, I don't know about insanely popular, but Samson was a religious vigilante hellbent on ridding JBW of all the "evil-doers." I put some extra effort into my promos and people seemed to really like them. Why I'm now the head writer of Mayhem and not on the active roster any more is because Chainsaw came around, and being that we are polar opposites we were bound to feud with one another. We did, he won, then he decided to set me on fire and kill me lol. Ever since then I got promoted to head writer and the rest is history.

Here's a link to my bio on the roster thread. Check it out if you've got some time to kill.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?6267-The-JBW-Roster-thread%28All-info-goes-here%29/page3

HolyJose2391
05-24-2011, 07:37 PM
Well, I don't know about insanely popular, but Samson was a religious vigilante hellbent on ridding JBW of all the "evil-doers." I put some extra effort into my promos and people seemed to really like them. Why I'm now the head writer of Mayhem and not on the active roster any more is because Chainsaw came around, and being that we are polar opposites we were bound to feud with one another. We did, he won, then he decided to set me on fire and kill me lol. Ever since then I got promoted to head writer and the rest is history.

Here's a link to my bio on the roster thread. Check it out if you've got some time to kill

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?6267-The-JBW-Roster-thread%28All-info-goes-here%29/page3

ah ok then I kept hearing about Samson and I wanted to read up on it but digging through almost 600 pages was kind of a turn off lol

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-24-2011, 07:52 PM
ah ok then I kept hearing about Samson and I wanted to read up on it but digging through almost 600 pages was kind of a turn off lol

Lol I don't blame you.

samoan619
05-24-2011, 09:47 PM
Lets go Warfare!! clap-clap-clapclapclap

WWTNA Mark
05-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Lets go Warfare!! clap-clap-clapclapclap

lol Warfare is coming along together! I just have to get halfway done! xD

Cena
05-24-2011, 09:55 PM

Here's a link to my bio on the roster thread. Check it out if you've got some time to kill.

Sam is no 1 of all time! He bring art form to wrestling and is on level with Muta!

Snair
05-24-2011, 11:00 PM
When're you gonna post Warfare WWTNA?

WWTNA Mark
05-24-2011, 11:17 PM
When're you gonna post Warfare WWTNA?

I'm almost finish man. Sorry for the delay as my computer is acting up. I will post the show up though.

Snair
05-24-2011, 11:21 PM
No problem boss,there is no hurry and btw did you get my pm?

WWTNA Mark
05-24-2011, 11:22 PM
No problem boss,there is no hurry and btw did you get my pm?

Yup! That was great! ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-25-2011, 01:21 AM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/Warfare_logo-1.jpg?t=1300516897

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUGPsCkNfG4
RIP Randy Savage. You'll be missed. OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCodrZUgrdo&playnext=1&list=PL4CB1361793B6DDBD
Welcome to JBW Warfare!!! The pyros hit and and the wild crowd are chanting JBW! JBW! JBW! Boy do we have a big show for you tonight!!! I along with you cannot wait for tonight so lets get this show started!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4yuZud4r0k&feature=related
TheDevilsAdvocate is here!!! TDA makes his way to the ring and thr crowd gives him a great reaction. Looks like TDA has something on his mind. TDA gets into the ring and starts to speak,

"We need to write the ending to our little story, Snair. There is only one way for this to end an I know the perfect way. At JBW's next Pay Per View I want you in a match. Not just any ordinary match, but a hardcore match for your World Heavyweight Championship. Your dethronement has become inevitable.. I shall take what is rightfully mine away from you. I will make you suffer, and I will make you feel the same way that I did that one night when you cowardly jumped me from behind an left me injured. I have a long set of months to think about this so I hope, noooo... I pray that your little FSA buddies come down to the ring to help you out. Because when I finally get ahold of you your days as Champion will be over an a more devilish future for Warfare will be unveiled."

-Crowd chants TDA's name-

"This is why I love JBW. They acknowledge my presence. They know that I can deliver. They KNOW that I am the real future unlike somebody else I know. This is only the beginning my fellow JBW'ers. All of the eyes of those who are willing to follow me into a new light will fully be able to grasp my new goals in life. When I finally capture the World Heavyweight Championship everything I will do up until' that point will become more clearer... The confusion will soon subside. I am the shot that JBW desperately needed. I am here to be it's savior an rid it of all of it's diseases." *Crowd cheer* TDA drops the mic but as soon as he tries to leave the ring....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6JyVIePuc&feature=player_embedded
VKM makes his way to the ring with his ring gear on and it looks like he has something to say as well considering he has a mic in his hand. VKM gets in the ring and into TDA's face and speaks, "So I hear that you TDA want a shot at the Warfare World title?! Really?!? I wanna know what makes you so damn special to become #1 Contender for the Warfare World title! You think that you can come back from a concussion injury and claim to be the next challenger for Snair's Warfare World title!? Nope, it doesn't work like that. I have been busting my ass here in JBW and I refuse to let you cut me in line for a shot at the Warfare World title! Me, the Holy Trinity of JBW will get my shot at the Warfare World title!!!" *Crowd cheers* VKM drops the mic and gets into TDA's face which both of them have a little staredown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I9vxzVjEZg&feature=player_embedded
The Prophecy makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hands and he looks like he has something important to say. The crowd gives him you suck chants but The Prophecy doesn't seem to mind as he is just brushing the boos off his shoulders. He gets into the ring looking at TDA and VKM in disgust. The Prophecy starts to speak,

" So VKM and TheDevilsAdvacate want to be the Warfare World Champion, huh thats very brave of you both. You must both honestly feel like you are the best that Warfare has to offer, and for you to both put your names forward is very admirable. Im sure you would both make great World Champions here on Warfare, yes even you VKM, despite all we have been through, I honestly believe you could bring this great company of ours to even greater heights. Imagine the buyrates, imagine the merchandise sales, imagine it all, if one of you faced our esteemed champion. There is just one thing though, I want to be the Warfare World Champion, which means you two must do the right thing, and let me face the champ. Now I know what youre both going to say, why should we? Am I right, course I am its me afterall. Lets look at it this way shall we, who do we want representing our company, one of you two, or me The Prophecy, the future of not only Warfare or JBW, but the entire wrestling world. I have the merchandising sales of John Cena, seriously kids and grown ups both want my t-shirts. I have the rugged good looks of young Ric Flair, couple that with the wealth of Slick Ric to. Throw in my natural charsima like The Rock, or my longevity like the legendary Undertaker. Or how about the fact I have the wrestling skills of Bret Hart, the brawling skills of Stone Cold, the high flying ability of a young HBK, or the mind for the business like the Game Triple H. Its an easy choice, who would you rather have as the number 1 guy in the company, seriously its that simple. So with all due respect, VKM, TheDevilsAdvacate, leave the World title match with me, and I will give the fans a five star match, and a new chanpion they can all worship."

Looks up to the heavens

"So wrestling Gods, you know what must be done, there is only 1 choice, and that is the right choice, and that is me The Prophecy, grant unto me the World Championship match I so richly deserve. So it has been written, and so you shall make it so" The Prophecy drops the mic and it looks like all three men in the ring are about to go at it! This is about to get heated!

*The Brown One pops up on the titantron* "Guys, guys, calm down. I have an idea on how I can find the next #1 Contender for the Warfare World Championship. Since all three of you feel that you should become #1 Contender and is ready for a match, I have a plan. Is going to be TheDevilsAdocate vs The Holy Trinity VKM vs The Prophecy in a Triple Threat match for a shot at the Warfare World title!!! *Crowd cheers* "Tonight in the main event, its going to be Snair vs IPITB for the Warfare World title so whoever wins that match, one of you will be facing them at the next PPV, Global Uprising. Oh yeah, and the Triple Threat match starts right now!!! *Crowd cheers and the bell rings"

Match 1: TheDevilsAdvocate vs VKM vs The Prophecy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8N6-8Gbmp0
TheDevilsAdvacte wins!!! He is the #1 Contender for the Warfare World title!!! Good job by TDA!

After the match, VKM and The Prophecy start to brawl, throwing hard punches at each other but the JBW staff and security broke up the fight. VKM and The Prophecy's feud is definitely not over.

WWTNA Mark
05-25-2011, 01:21 AM
Hey JBW fans, we have big things planned for tonight! The Arisocrats have something that they want to reveal tonight. What could they possibly reveal??? Manabu asked for promo time to witness a new member into the FSA. Who is it going to be??? Also, Warfare World Champion Snair defends his title against IPITB after there brutal Steel Cage match at Pioneered Annihilation. Brown One laid a ruling for this match saying that if any FSA member gets involved in the match, then Snair will automatically be stripped of his Warfare World title. Who will win that match??? So many questions tonight and I cannot wait for them to get answered!!!

Dave: Ladies and Gentleman, I’m Dave and I’m here with JBW’s ultimate underdog, Rehmix.

Rehmix: What’s going on Dave?

Dave: Last week you were attacked in the looker room. What happened?

Rehmix: Well I had just gotten done with my match and was getting ready to leave. All of the sudden I am attacked. Next thing i know I’m waking up looking at the ceiling of the looker room.

Dave: Why do you feel rko619 attacked you?

Rehmix: Maybe he saw me as an easy target. I am not the biggest guy in the locker room and that giant thought that he could get on the good side of the FSA if he took out a thorn in their side.

Dave: You are fairly new to JBW. Why do you think anyone would come after you?

Rehmix: You got to understand, Dave, that people don’t see me as much of a threat. They think that because I’m small that I can’t fight back. But rko619, and all of JBW for that matter, will find out tonight just what I can do when someone underestimates me.

Match 2 : Tom George vs tnawhat

Tom George
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0hlKwE8f8
Tom George makes his way to the ring and he looks to capture a win tonight. Since his tag team partner SevenCagedTigers is sidelined with an injury, Tom George has to carry his own weight for now.

tnawhat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmzSa4HIUTc
JBW newcomer and luchador tnawhat makes his way to the ring in his red and black ring gear! JBW has a lot of international talent from coast to coast, wanting to prove themselves here in JBW and tnawhat looks to be that international talent! Billing from New Mexico, he looks to score a win over Tom George!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTcbANCbl60
tnawhat picks up a victory!!! He has done it! What a great showing by tnawhat winning his first JBW match! Congrats tnawhat and welcome to JBW!!!

Dave:Ladies & Gentlemen we are just moments away from main event and I've The Champ alongside me.

Dave:You look happy tonight, champ

Snair:Oh yeah I'm happy because after I beat IPITB for 1225th time,I'll finally have a new opponent to look forward to.

Dave:Can you elaborate?

Snair:you see ipitb, this is not about the championship, this is about the future, you havent learned from your mistakes from your shortcomings,this is the feud I started & I end it tonight and I end your agony.Translation: i end you career tonight.

Dave:You seemed to have made a lot of enemies since your arrival and latest rival being TDA.

Snair:TDA you are a living prime example of how a humanbeing can survive without a brain, each time we've met in the ring and you've suffered.When you called me out I didnt saw anger, all I saw was your soul screaming SAVE ME and trust me after I'm done with ipitb I'll personally put you out of your misery but just ask yourself a question do you want to go through all this.

Dave:and my next q.......

Snair: Dave,I noticed you in JBW shop purshasing FSA merchandise.

Dave:Ah

Snair: common dave admit it dave everytime FSA delivers a brutal beatdown, you cheer for us like a 6yr old girl.

Dave:but..

Snair:Its ok to be a FSA fan even this cameraguy is wearing a Age of (S)innocence shirt.

Dave:but ma$$ will not like it.

Snair:Its ok i'll let this one slide

Dave:Last week on mayhem chainsaw had something to say about you & they roll the footage

Snair:So mr. sweat pants took offense to my words

D:ITS CHAINSAW

Snair:do i look like i care and as i was saying I can understand your feelings a rough childhood, ignorance from girls and ugly face to go with but that doesnt mean you talk trash about champ.You keep running your mouth FSA will hit mayhem but dont worry i wont tease your 3 little girls(FSA WOULD), i'll get in your ring hang you upside down ( stares at his bat) and give you a beatdown making you produce the look of a lifetime,when you'll wake up you & your girls will end up in local hospital admiring fsa's work(snair stops and notices dave glaring at his title)
Snair:What gives you the authority to even glare at my title and pushes dave to the ground and says i'm sorry, i'm highly possessive about it and leaves for his match.

WWTNA Mark
05-25-2011, 01:22 AM
Match 3: Rehmix vs rko619

Rehmix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTArz31mbkw
Rehmix makes his way to the ring as he looks to win his match against rko619. Last week on Warfare, rko619 just attacked Rehmix backstage out of nowhere. We don't know why rko619 attacked Rehmix but Rehmix looks to beat him tonight.

rko619
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43B8Ymeo-S4
rko619 makes his way to the ring and he just looks pissed off. Last week he got kicked out of the FSA by leader Manabu, leaving him on his own. rko619 looks to take on the man he attacked backstage, Rehmix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsNwS8e0OE8
Rehmix wins the match by DQ but rko619 just beat the living hell out of him. He didn't even care about winning tonight. That was just uncalled for.

After the match, rko619 leaves the ring without any explanation for what he just did and showing no remorse. what is his deal with Rehmix??? That question seems to be unanswered tonight folks.

Up next, Japanese Avenger Manabu looks to unveil the new member of the FSA. I CANNOT WAIT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0akddPHZlI
The music hits and The FSA walk out waving america flags, Manabu is dressed like captain america and begins chanting USA much to the crowds enjoyment. He cups his ear to both sides of the crowd and waves before entering the ring.
"CAPTAIN AMERICA IS RUNNING WILD BROTHER!" The crowd cheer even louder
"I am the new superstar Captain America! Here to fight for the rights of every american with my loyal group of followers the us national army! All you foreigners bow down to our right wing philosiphies, feel the wrath of our inadequate health care! For I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."
Realising what the supposed patriot is saying the crowd begin to boo loudly
He takes off his costume to reveal it's Manabu, decked out in a 'Manabumania' headband and attire. He begins to laugh and stares at the american flag
"Look at you all, cheering your heads off for captain america, BROTHER! Is that how bad of a state your country is in? You're all hoping some guy in a costume is gonna save you all? maybe I should've dressed up like ronald mcdonald or the hamburgler actually best not I know what you guys are like around hamburgers. maybe the welfare state will provide for you? I see all these Obama posters saying change now I'm not gonna call him a liar because things have changed, you've let us come in and take control and you guys didnt even put up a fight so behold the land of the free America BROTHER! Sure Japan are better than them at soccer, sure you invented baseball but get your asses handed to you by Japan, sure you're good at football but didnt you just copy rugby? ohh wait you guys wear protection, you really are that cowardly! Im not suprised no one stood upto us! but at least your community is thriving with heroin addicts!

But I didnt come out here to insult you're pitiful excuse of a country, noo not at all
I'm here to introduce someone who despises you disgusting diseased ridden pigs even more than I do, he is one of the deadliest korean wrestlers known to man, he gave his all and fought for his country which is more than any of you hopeless dregs have done. He knows his mission and he knows his destiny, to wage war on you all and the one group he can get it done with is the FSA, introducing igetwild!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AgHTf4MSfo
igetwild makes his way to the ring with the FSA, shaking all of the FSA member's hands, waving his Korean flag. *Manabu speaks* "and whilst we're at it we'll show you obese filthy pizza loving goons just what happens when you stand in our way, we challenge the SuperNova to a 4 on 4 match at Global Uprising! Now are you guys like the rest of america, too spineless to come forward? or will you accept our challenge?
*Manabu pulls out a lighter and sets fire to the flag, waving it high in the air*
How pathetic, you need 50 stars on your flag, all we need is 5" Crowd boos*

*igetwild speaks* "Thats right Manabu and thanks for giving me the opportunity to join the best group, the FSA! Now ladies and gentlemen, my name is igetwild and i'm a deadly Korean who despises you people here in America! *Crowd boos* You people are selfish and make me sick the way you guys act! When I was a little innocent Korean kid living in America, I got picked on and beaten up for no reason but when I went back to Korea, I got treated with the up most respect! In JBW and in the FSA, I will be representing the great country of Korea and will bring peace and dignity to this country!!! *Crowd chants USA as Manabu speaks* "Being an Asian myself, I agree igetwild. Now....."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EWBVx0U484&feature=related
The SuperNova, Trips88, TheDevilsAdvacate, Stiner187, and HolyJose makes there way to the ring as the leader of SuperNova Trips88 starts to speak, "A challenge you say! That sounds quite interesting. The SuperNova vs the Five Star Attraction in a 4 on 4 match? Your on!!! *Crowd cheers* At Global Uprising, The SuperNova will complete our mission and thats ending the FSA once and for all! We are growing sick of this group and its about time someone like us dismantles them for good! Ladies and gentlemen, at Global Uprising, it will be the end of the Five Star Attraction era!" The SuperNova leaves as the FSA gets a little worried of what they might have gotten themselves into. Could this be the end of the FSA??? Time will tell but it looks like new FSA member igetwild looks to compete right now!!!

Match 4: igetwild vs KJ Punk

KJ Punk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbFLn6llYg
KJ Punk makes his way to the ring as he looks to take on igetwild right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoEeLxSg4J8
igetwild wins his debut match! He surely impressed Manabu and the rest of the FSA with that win! We look to see new FSA member igetwild and his ability as the weeks go by!

Backstage, we doctors checking on Rehmix who just got beaten down by rko619 in his match earlier. Rehmix looks in pain from the attack.

Up next, The Ariocrats reveal there surprise they have for us tonight!

WWTNA Mark
05-25-2011, 01:22 AM
Backstage, we doctors checking on Rehmix who just got beaten down by rko619 in his match earlier. Rehmix looks in pain from the attack.

Up next, The Ariocrats reveal there surprise they have for us tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZI76XNKkk&feature=player_embedded
thejman93 makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hands. I don't know whats the big surprise of The Arisocrats is but its revealed tonight. thjman93 gets into the ring and starts to speak, "What's up Warfare?! *big pop* I'm out here to do my best Howard Finkel impression. I told you guys last week that thedag was finally gonna reveal his newfound lifestyle so without further ado here he is, my partner and friend, thedag!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjgp_JCllCA
thedag makes his way to the ring and is wearing a church suit. Wait, is this the new thedag?! Whats going on here?! He gets in to the ring and starts to speak, "Well hello again JBW *crowd pops* Let's get right to it. As you all know, I am, or should I say was, a gay man. *crowds cheers politly* The reason I wanted to change that lifestyle is because I didn't feel like I fit in anywhere and I felt like I wasn't taken seriously in this business. Now I know most of you fall into the category of people who think that being gay is genetic and can't be cured but I am proof to the contrary. That's right folks, I am now straighter than a 2 by 4. I was able to defeat this illness because of my newfound discovery of God. I read my Bible every night , talked to many pastors al over the country, and did lots of soul searching in order to accomplish my goal. I hope you guys will be able to accept the new me." *some boos from the crowd but mostly cheers as jman and dag exit the ring.* Wow. thedag changed himself for good. This is definitely a new and improved Arisocrats.

Match 5: steveorton vs Markus Beerstein

steveorton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpomFY4SVUw
steveorton makes his way to the ring and he looks to start off on a clean start tonight by winning his match tonight.

Markus Beerstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TbOkrZSGZg
FSA member Markus Beerstein makes his way to the ring with the Warfare TV title and drinking his beer which gets him booed. Tonight, he looks to make an example out of steveorton by showing why he is never going to lose his Warfare TV title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YQSzoG4Ii8
This match ends up in a no contest as sincara interfered, just assaulting steveorton during the match! sincara is really showing that he wants to get rid of steveorton with that attack he did!

Snair vs IPITB for the Warfare World title is almost here! Our main event is almost coming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvpm9t5wlA&feature=related
Suddenly, from nowhere, everything in the arena went dark. The fans were confused and their mumblings were heard throughout the arena... The video screens starting fuzzing, and went into static... A bright beam of light then came on and focused on the entrance to the stage, as a man, dressed in a long trench coat that covered his head with a hood, walked out on the stage and slowly towards the ring. With the little bit of light not showing much of him, and the lack of theme music playing, it was hard to figure out who it was... Once the pieces were pieced together; weird entrance, phenom-like figure, and the light from up high, it was evident who this man was... Once in the ring, he removed the hood slowly, causing the lights to come on at the same slow pace, until his hood was all the way removed, and the lights were back on. The face of Zeus Apollo was clear as the Sun in a clear sky, as he stood in the ring smirking like he had something important to say... He turned as the microphone was lowered from the ceiling right in front of him. He took it, and looked around the arena at all of the confused faces in the audience.

"Last week, I once again was challenged to a match by a man who can't beat me, and doesn't believe in sticking to his word... We went through the same process last month, where he challenged me to a rematch; a rematch where I once again stood the victor... I'm done wasting my time with you. I've not just beaten you; I've decimated you!... You don't deserve another rematch, because I'm not going through with this crap, as I've got bigger plans to execute. So Stinger187, as you like to be called, it's time for you to move on to something else... If you've got a problem with the Five Star Attraction, then we'll deal with you collectively. I've got bigger issues to deal with tonight... We're looking for a new member to join us, since we disposed of rko619. It's the FIVE Star Attraction, and now there's just four of us, and for all of you math genius' in the audience; those numbers just don't quite add up right now, do they? So for the next few weeks I, along with Manabu, Snair, and Markus, will all be scouting the 'talent' here on Warfare, and see..."

Zeus is interrupted as the crowd breaks into a "False God" chant directed at Zeus, who just rolls his eyes and ignores the "ignorance of those less fortunate."

"... So beyond that, the big questions roaming through everyone's mind is 'What are you going to do next, Zeus? You're stablemate, Snair, is the Warfare Champion and it wouldn't make much sense to go after that belt, would it? That would cause too much tension, right?... We haven't quite explained the big picture yet, and we're in no rush to do so... Tension isn't an issue. We're all competitive men, and enjoy getting the best from each other... So, Snair knows I want the Warfare Championship just as much as he does, and I'm sure he's a fair guy and would give me a match to see who the best of the best is... The problem is, this group... Not our group, but these foolish mortals: IPITB, HolyJose, TheDevilsAdvocate, and Stinger... I've taken care of Stinger and Jose already, but let the other two that we'll take care of them soon enough... You just never know when the Lightning might Strike!" Zeus tosses the microphone away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQMeKE638Hg
HolyJose makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hand and speaks, "Zeus! I will speak on behalf of the entire Warfare audience and tell you to shut the fuck up! No one cares about what you have to say. But I'll get back to you I need to address everyone here at Warfare tonight! It regards my future here in JBW! -crowd cheers- now settle down everyone I am here to stay and I am the future of this company along with everyone else in the back. Now like I said when I first debuted I want to work my way up the latter so Markus Beerstein your Warfare TV Title is in my sights and that is my first order of business from there I go all the way up to the top until I finally become the Warfare World Champion. But you can bet that nothing will be handed to me. I will fight my way to the top. I may win some and I'll lose some that's just the name of the game and I thank the entire Warfare fans for your continued support. Now back to that piece of shit in the ring the son of hercules, a disappointed father by the way, Zeus Apollo. You against me right now I have an ass kicking with your name on it. We may have survived the so called Rapture but right now I'm casting my Final Judgment on you."

Zeus Apollo accepts the challenge as he asks for a ref. The ref comes running into the ring and starting the match.

Match 6: Zeus Apollo vs HolyJose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lozNmD3-Nyo
Zeus Apollo wins via Submission! He just made HolyJose tap from that deadly Triangle ChokeHold! Who can stop Zeus Apollo??? He has been unstoppable in singles competition and has made people tap out from that Triangle Chokehold! Zeus Apollo is a force to be reckon with here in JBW!

Global Uprising is June 12th and we have just gotten word that Brown One has something special planned for the PPV. We don't know what thats about but that sounds like great news!!! I cannot wait to hear what it is!

Now its time for our MAIN EVENT!!! Snair vs IPITB for the Warfare World title!

Snair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ktpyM_yGRI
Snair makes his way to the ring and looks to retain his Warfare World title.

IPITB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIF_HtE-4No
IPITB makes his way to the ring and he looks to capture his Warfare World title back from Snair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaBxhPj36fo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFoBnJo7ow&feature=fvwrel
Snair retains his title because of Tad Locust!!! Tad Locust struck IPITB with the chair which he let Snair get the pin and retain his title!!! IPITB got screwd once again but by the hands of Tad Locust!!!

Tad Locust picks up a mic and speaks, "Sorry IPITB, he told me to do it. Don't take it personal. Its just business. He just doesn't like you, he despises you. He told me to cost you your Warfare World title and now, you'll just have to wait for what he has in store for you." Tad Locust drops the mic and leaves the ring.

Who is he and why did "he" cost IPITB the Warfare World title??? Whats going through the mind of Tad Locust??? Well, It looks like Snair is still our Warfare World Champion. Great match by Snair and IPITB but it ended up ruined in the hands of Tad Loucst. Good night ladies and gentlemen!!! We'll see you next week!!! JBW!

samoan619
05-25-2011, 03:44 AM
Maaaaan another great Warfare WWTNA!! Zeus Apollo is a beast, TDA/VKM/Prophecy and Manabu as Captain America get promos of the night, TheDag is a changed man but I wonder if it would be for good or not, great win Rehmix, Snair and Dave was another great promo/segment/match, Tad Locust is bringing up HE and that "he" inside his head is pure genius for his character, and the debut of the newest FSA member Igetwild and the luchadore TNAwhat were good ones.. Once again my favorite part of these shows is the writing element, so a round of applause for WWTNA and the whole Warfare roster..

tnawhat
05-25-2011, 05:17 AM
gr8 show wwtna mark brillient

HeelTurn
05-25-2011, 08:13 AM
Another knockout show WWTNA

IC: My time will come, I may have missed out on a shot at Snair and the World Heavyweight Championship, but no force is powerful enough to hold back JBW's future, The Prophecy. So it has been written, so it shall be done.

HolyJose2391
05-25-2011, 09:24 AM
First and foremost Great Warfare definitely worth the wait. Congrats on TDA for becoming the new #1 Contender and congrats to everyone who won their matches tonight. I really enjoy the Tad Locust Schizophrenia thing going on.

IC: Zeus you can bet your ass this is yet from over! I give you props you're a great in ring competitor but make damn sure this is far from over. and at Global Uprising SuperNova will shine brighter than the FSA and dismantle them to the pathetic men they are.

Rehmix
05-25-2011, 09:52 AM
Another great show WWTNA!

Snair
05-25-2011, 10:51 AM
I was just wondering when would be the ideal time to do a Warfare vs Mayhem programme.Is this a good idea?

North Vegas Benny
05-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Great show WWTNA and congrats to tnawhat and igetwild welcome to the JBW !!!!

thejman93
05-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Great show WWTNA! I'm fascinated by Tad Locust. Manabu continues to kill it with his promos and the three no 1 contender candidates had a great one as well.

WWTNA Mark
05-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Thanks guys! Sorry about the huge delay on the Warfare show though. I'll post it earlier next time. ;)

Snair
05-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Another great Warfare, Prophecy's promo was good as well.

K-Jammin
05-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Very VERY good Warfare!

Pumpkinhead
05-25-2011, 01:24 PM
Ant chance we do an UK tour??

Leggo
05-25-2011, 02:18 PM
Well WWTNA, warfare was brilliant as always china, and Congrats to TDA for getting his shot! You deserve it man! Tuesdays used to be boring... Not anymore! WARFARE! WARFARE! WARFARE!

@PH200

An overseas event sounds great mate. Have to see what the gaffer thinks!

Kashdinero
05-25-2011, 03:05 PM
Great fookin' show WWTNA!! The Warfare guys really stepped it up this week. Loved Snairs piece with Dave... Way to stand your ground, Dee!

Snair Vs TDA will be one for the ages, and is one of my dream matches in the JBW. Who ever wins that one will know they have been in a fight!!!

thejman93
05-25-2011, 03:14 PM
Great fookin' show WWTNA!! The Warfare guys really stepped it up this week. Loved Snairs piece with Dave... Way to stand your ground, Dee!

Snair Vs TDA will be one for the ages, and is one of my dream matches in the JBW. Who ever wins that one will know they have been in a fight!!!

I thought Dave was a Massdinero exclusive?

Leggo
05-25-2011, 03:41 PM
Excerpt from St George’s book - “By George”

Cadbury snack in the day, me and my manhole cover Theo used to do everything together. He’s slightly younger than me, and has pulled some amazing Cadbury swirls. We butcher’s hook just like each other, almost identical, and we both enjoy a rum and coke.

Speaking of rum’s, here’s a funny one for you about Theo. When he used to be a rep, his pitch & toss (who was a punch & Judy bastard) used to order him about something Dot Cotton. Theo was pissed off with all the pony he was getting, so he decided to get some payback.

When his pitch & toss told him to make him a cup of Rosie, Theo took the t-bag to the toilet and wiped it up the crack of his bottle & glass, returned to the office and brewed him a nice cup of Rosie with the t-bag! His pitch Gregory Peck’d the lot! Not satisfied with belittling Theo even more, a while later told Theo to “get me another”. So Theo being Theo, again, took the t-bag to the toilet. This lemon though, he wiped the t-bag round his niagra’s, then up the crack of his bottle, and then… wait for it… around the kermit seat!!! Again, back to the office and brewed him the Rosie that he’d requested with the t-bag!

Theo’s pitch drank the Rosie, and upon leaving the office shouted across to Theo… “Theo, I’m off now china. Thanks for the Rosie - beautiful china, beautiful!” His pitch & toss still doesn’t know to this day!

More excerpts from “By George” coming soon…

Sidenote: LMFAO! This is a true story!!

HeelTurn
05-25-2011, 03:42 PM

Cadbury snack in the day, me and my manhole cover Theo used to do everything together. He’s slightly younger than me, and has pulled some amazing Cadbury swirls. We butcher’s hook just like each other, almost identical, and we both enjoy a rum and coke.

Speaking of rum’s, here’s a funny one for you about Theo. When he used to be a rep, his pitch & toss (who was a punch & Judy bastard) used to order him about something Dot Cotton. Theo was pissed off with all the pony he was getting, so he decided to get some payback.

When his pitch & toss told him to make him a cup of Rosie, Theo took the t-bag to the toilet and wiped it up the crack of his bottle & glass, returned to the office and brewed him a nice cup of Rosie with the t-bag! His pitch Gregory Peck’d the lot! Not satisfied with belittling Theo even more, a while later told Theo to “get me another”. So Theo being Theo, again, took the t-bag to the toilet. This lemon though, he wiped the t-bag round his niagra’s, then up the crack of his bottle, and then… wait for it… around the kermit seat!!! Again, back to the office and brewed him the Rosie that he’d requested with the t-bag!

Theo’s pitch drank the Rosie, and upon leaving the office shouted across to Theo… “Theo, I’m off now china. Thanks for the Rosie - beautiful china, beautiful!” His pitch & toss still doesn’t know to this day!

Great stuff Georgie boy.

thejman93
05-25-2011, 03:49 PM

Great stuff Legs, it's even better 'cause it's true.

igetwild
05-25-2011, 05:13 PM
great show man...
and thanks for makin me look bad ass haha

K-Jammin
05-25-2011, 06:04 PM

Haha nice one bruvaaaa ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-25-2011, 06:10 PM
I was just wondering when would be the ideal time to do a Warfare vs Mayhem programme.Is this a good idea?

First of all, I just got around to reading Warfare and I gotta say that was a brilliant show once again WWTNA. You knocked it out of the park again. Captain Americabu showed once again how witty and clever he can be in his promos, and we had two PPV quality matches with IPITB vs. Snair and TDA vs VKM vs. Prophecy.

As for a Warfare vs. Mayhem PPV, I think we still need more time, but the seeds have been planted for a 5 star Attraction vs. Chainsaw + minions match if we were to go down that route.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Oh and this was a hilarious edition of By George Leggo! No joke it had me rolling. Great job.

K-Jammin
05-25-2011, 06:54 PM
SES don't worry about replying to my last pm asking why Dave is going to court as i didn't realise you told me in another thread, poor Dave

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-25-2011, 06:59 PM
SES don't worry about replying to my last pm asking why Dave is going to court as i didn't realise you told me in another thread, poor Dave

No problem. Everything sound good to you though?

K-Jammin
05-25-2011, 07:02 PM
No problem. Everything sound good to you though?

Everything sounds great mate *Thumbs up + Cheesy Grin*

jhorton1215
05-25-2011, 10:25 PM
Next Week: Zeus Apollo on the Dr. Phil Show!

Tune in next Tuesday prior to Warfare!

WWTNA Mark
05-25-2011, 11:47 PM
Next Week: Zeus Apollo on the Dr. Phil Show!

Tune in next Tuesday prior to Warfare!

I can't wait to see what Zeus Apollo has in store for us!

the-rocks-stunner
05-25-2011, 11:59 PM
I will make a
http://islington.wordpress.the-hub.net/files/2010/05/June-Net-impact-logo.jpg
Come Saturday!

WWTNA Mark
05-26-2011, 12:07 AM
I will make a
Come Saturday!

I can't wait!!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-26-2011, 12:19 AM
I will make a
Come Saturday!

I love it! I can't wait to see what you got.

Kashdinero
05-26-2011, 02:37 AM
By George was fookin' fantastic!!!! I lol'd at that one, matey!!! But then again, coming out of the Venni Viddi Vicci camp, it was bound to be a winner!!!!

@jman93: Dave is free to interview anybody he likes, as he was an interviewer before he was Ma$$Dinero's side-kick. Although, he was created by another, I have totally claimed Dave for my own.... HaHaHaHaHa!!!! He wouldn't have it any other way.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-26-2011, 03:11 AM
By George was fookin' fantastic!!!! I lol'd at that one, matey!!! But then again, coming out of the Venni Viddi Vicci camp, it was bound to be a winner!!!!

@jman93: Dave is free to interview anybody he likes, as he was an interviewer before he was Ma$$Dinero's side-kick. Although, he was created by another, I have totally claimed Dave for my own.... HaHaHaHaHa!!!! He wouldn't have it any other way.

I know I quoted KD, but everyone can answer this question if they like. What is your mental image of Dave? When you think of him (and all the other interviewers for that matter) as a character, what does he look/sound like? To me, he looks a lot like Jeremy Borash from TNA but a younger version. Samoan already provided pictures of Melissa Mendez, but I picture her voice as Selma Hayek's. As for Roland Butter, I picture him for some reason like the overweight father from the Harry Potter films, except he has a plaid vest on with a matching beret. Weird aint it?

samoan619
05-26-2011, 03:26 AM

I would buy this book in an instant..

Kashdinero
05-26-2011, 04:14 AM
I would buy this book in an instant..

I would stand in a que for an hour just to get George to sign it!! And pay him a monkey for his time!

@SESSY. I picture Dave as Eric Gargiulo (former CZW commentator). Slightly cool, but is still major league geeky... And soon to be divorced! Watch out Siaki, you may have some competition! Lol, I'm playing, Dave assured me that Melissa is not his type. Following this I slapped him and demanded to know if he was better off being SilverLace's side-kick! To which he replied "I was just scared that Siaki would whip my ass if I said I had the hots for her" he then went on to attempt to go into detail, before I slapped him again for his vulgarity ;)

samoan619
05-26-2011, 04:20 AM
I would stand in a que for an hour just to get George to sign it!! And pay him a monkey for his time!

@SESSY. I picture Dave as Eric Gargiulo (former CZW commentator). Slightly cool, but is still major league geeky... And soon to be divorced! Watch out Siaki, you may have some competition! Lol, I'm playing, Dave assured me that Melissa is not his type. Following this I slapped him and demanded to know if he was better off being SilverLace's side-kick! To which he replied "I was just scared that Siaki would whip my ass if I said I had the hots for her" he then went on to attempt to go into detail, before I slapped him again for his vulgarity ;)

LMAAAAAO
Siaki:
Tell Dave go ahead and try hahaha, me and Melissa are not boyfriend and girlfriend.. We are what you consider room mates on the road, well room mates in a single king bed suite.. The best thing about Melissa is she welcomes other beautiful women to the mix, so if Dave can handle something like that he can go ahead and work his charm hahaha.. But if he hurts Melissa physically then im going to physically hurt him..

Kashdinero
05-26-2011, 04:51 AM
LMAAAAAO
Siaki:
Tell Dave go ahead and try hahaha, me and Melissa are not boyfriend and girlfriend.. We are what you consider room mates on the road, well room mates in a single king bed suite.. The best thing about Melissa is she welcomes other beautiful women to the mix, so if Dave can handle something like that he can go ahead and work his charm hahaha.. But if he hurts Melissa physically then im going to physically hurt him..

He is still married. So lets not get ahead of ourselves. Dave, go and take a chill-pill... No not that one!! Ha, he took the blue one.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-26-2011, 05:04 AM
He is still married. So lets not get ahead of ourselves. Dave, go and take a chill-pill... No not that one!! Ha, he took the blue one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s038-6PTmb8

Couldn't find the actual clip in full, so just ignore the music.

samoan619
05-26-2011, 05:07 AM

Awww shit he took the blue one, now here comes Morpheus in the shiny leather clothing lolol..

Kashdinero
05-26-2011, 05:16 AM
Awww shit he took the blue one, now here comes Morpheus in the shiny leather clothing lolol..

This is getting twisted! I hope SilverLace don't read this shit!! Even worse, it could make thedag relapse! I'm out'a here!!

samoan619
05-26-2011, 05:32 AM
This is getting twisted! I hope SilverLace don't read this shit!! Even worse, it could make thedag relapse! I'm out'a here!!

This has the word Blue Oyster Room (Police Academy series fame) written all over it..

HolyJose2391
05-26-2011, 09:42 AM
I know I quoted KD, but everyone can answer this question if they like. What is your mental image of Dave? When you think of him (and all the other interviewers for that matter) as a character, what does he look/sound like? To me, he looks a lot like Jeremy Borash from TNA but a younger version. Samoan already provided pictures of Melissa Mendez, but I picture her voice as Selma Hayek's. As for Roland Butter, I picture him for some reason like the overweight father from the Harry Potter films, except he has a plaid vest on with a matching beret. Weird aint it?

for some reason I picture Dave as Tod Grisham then again that's who I think of when I think of an announcer

Pumpkinhead
05-26-2011, 09:53 AM

Very good stuff man!!!,

Pumpkinhead
05-26-2011, 10:02 AM
Markus Beerstein Challenge

IC: Allright the time to take the trash out!!, holyjose you little punk you have been running your mouth for long too much!!, I'll meet you next tuesday night in a Falls count anywhere match, if you have the balls to show!!, gonna get some beer...

K-Jammin
05-26-2011, 12:18 PM
I picture Dave looking similar to ECW commentator Cyrus, but no matter what he looks like i think its safe to say we ALL love Dave

Kashdinero
05-26-2011, 02:59 PM
I picture Dave looking similar to ECW commentator Cyrus, but no matter what he looks like i think its safe to say we ALL love Dave

Dave.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs145.snc1/5400_1081736691760_1476612829_30224858_5326243_n.j pg

WWTNA Mark
05-26-2011, 06:58 PM

IC: Allright the time to take the trash out!!, holyjose you little punk you have been running your mouth for long too much!!, I'll meet you next tuesday night in a Falls count anywhere match, if you have the balls to show!!, gonna get some beer...

This sounds interesting!!! :D

WWTNA Mark
05-26-2011, 07:01 PM
Dave.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs145.snc1/5400_1081736691760_1476612829_30224858_5326243_n.j pg

Hahahahahaha! :D

HolyJose2391
05-26-2011, 07:14 PM

IC: You think I'm afraid of your punk ass? I accept your challenge but why not make it for YOUR TV title? you know if you have the balls to defend it

HolyJose2391
05-26-2011, 07:15 PM
also I just saw the Broski of the week....I could totally out due that kid! I mean seriously Bro?! oh yea Imma go all out next time

Pumpkinhead
05-26-2011, 07:24 PM
IC: You think I'm afraid of your punk ass? I accept your challenge but why not make it for YOUR TV title? you know if you have the balls to defend it

You got it!!!!!!!!, prepare for the ass beating of your life!!!

HolyJose2391
05-26-2011, 07:27 PM

That's what I like to hear! Breaking news: This Tuesday HolyJose2391 becomes the new Warfare TV Champion! and also if any of your FSA buddies decide to interfere SuperNova will be there to make it an all out brawl

HolyJose2391
05-26-2011, 07:29 PM

you know what after I beat your ass I celebrate with a nice cold beer bash ala SCSA style

Pumpkinhead
05-26-2011, 07:54 PM
you know what after I beat your ass I celebrate with a nice cold beer bash ala SCSA style
IC: the best of all is that you actually believe you can beat me!!, stop dreaming kid, beer is only for true man like THE TEUTONIC CHURSHER,true men like the entire FSA, you'll never understand the beauty and the essence of the beer, first I destroy you, then I'll take care of you little friends!!,
Breaking news: the winner and still Warfare TV champion, Markus Beerstein!!!!!!

HolyJose2391
05-26-2011, 08:02 PM
IC: the best of all is that you actually believe you can beat me!!, stop dreaming kid, beer is only for true man like THE TEUTONIC CHURSHER,true men like the entire FSA, you'll never understand the beauty and the essence of the beer, first I destroy you, then I'll take care of you little friends!!,
Breaking news: the winner and still Warfare TV champion, Markus Beerstein!!!!!!

IC: HA! if there is one week link in the FSA it's you. you know what I don't even know how you get involved with men such as Zeus and the rest. I give all of them their credit! you on the other hand all I see is a pathetic human being but don't worry come this Tuesday I'll put the little puppy to sleep and had the Warfare TV Championship to my long list of accomplishments.

Pumpkinhead
05-26-2011, 08:10 PM
IC: HA! if there is one week link in the FSA it's you. you know what I don't even know how you get involved with men such as Zeus and the rest. I give all of them their credit! you on the other hand all I see is a pathetic human being but don't worry come this Tuesday I'll put the little puppy to sleep and had the Warfare TV Championship to my long list of accomplishments.

Accomplishments??, I suppose you mean passing out to Zeus triangle chokehold, wow thats an accomplishment!!, meanwhile I have been destroying everyone who gets in my way, that's how I won my TV title, not just running my mouth and forming a group of losers and try to defy a superior entity like FSA, this tuesday your luck ends

HolyJose2391
05-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Accomplishments??, I suppose you mean passing out to Zeus triangle chokehold, wow thats an accomplishment!!, meanwhile I have been destroying everyone who gets in my way, that's how I won my TV title, not just running my mouth and forming a group of losers and try to defy a superior entity like FSA, this tuesday your luck ends

I'm sorry? you mean beating Rehmix with the help of your lovers? yea that is totally the definition of destroying everyone. I admit it I got a little over my head against Zeus but then again who doesn't? You on the other hand I see nothing special in you and this tuesday I will break you and rip you limb from limb.

Pumpkinhead
05-26-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm sorry? you mean beating Rehmix with the help of your lovers? yea that is totally the definition of destroying everyone. I admit it I got a little over my head against Zeus but then again who doesn't? You on the other hand I see nothing special in you and this tuesday I will break you and rip you limb from limb.

IC:You really like to talk, but is the only thing you can do, enjoy this last few days because your career will end on tuesday, FSA will continue to dominate as we did in the last PPV, and there nothing you can do to stop us, we have prove being superior, the strongest faction in all wrestling history, preapre to inducted to a whole new level of PAIN!!!!!

HolyJose2391
05-26-2011, 08:35 PM
IC:You really like to talk, but is the only thing you can do, enjoy this last few days because your career will end on tuesday, FSA will continue to dominate as we did in the last PPV, and there nothing you can do to stop us, we have prove being superior, the strongest faction in all wrestling history, preapre to inducted to a whole new level of PAIN!!!!!

IC: Oh believe me I'm more than just talk. I love the thrill of a challenge and that's where I show my best be it if I win or lose I give it my all. and what I see in front of me is nothing more than a spec in the grand scheme. enjoy your last few days as champion because my time to shine in JBW has come. and come the next PPV SuperNova will shine brighter than any star in the universe especially the FSA

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Fellas, if you could send me any promos you have for this week that'd be great because I'm gonna try to write as much as possible for Mayhem tomorrow. I'll be sending PM's to guys like North Vegas Benny and the Silver Bros tonight so be on the look out.

the-rocks-stunner
05-27-2011, 12:08 AM
So the countdown begins to the the-rocks-stunner debut...
http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2559776&t=o (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/2559776/taker-rofl.html)

samoan619
05-27-2011, 05:01 AM
My brotha Kashdinero gave me a few ideas and im gonna run with em.. One of the ideas will be a new weekly segment from Siaki, as we know his history in the global MMA scene before entering the professional wrestling world.. So let's take a look at the first edition of:

SIAKI'S SUBMISSION OF THE WEEK:

Anaconda Choke -
This is a submission that starts with a defensive counter position to a takedown, which is known as a sprawl. Whoever is sprawling must lock their opponent within a headlock. Then slide their other arm below the neck and behind their opponent's arm until it locks up with the sprawler's other arm. The sprawler then uses the free arm to push pressure against the opponent's back (under the shoulder) and rolls his body with the opponent amongst the mat. During the rotation he squeezes the back of their head into his own body just like a snake would do, while working your legs towards the opponent until you hook the leg or modify it depending your flexibility by using your body and leverage to cut the neck circulation. There are plenty of modified variations of the move depending on how you work in the ring, you dont see it too much in MMA but when you do see it, its always an INSTANT TAP OUT!!

A short 1 minute video with the Anaconda choke used to finish the match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inh8ymCXnCg

samoan619
05-27-2011, 05:29 AM
What would you like to see next week, a leg lock, an arm lock, or another choke?

Kashdinero
05-27-2011, 05:38 AM
What would you like to see next week, a leg lock, an arm lock, or another choke?

Wrist lock... Show off a little and make a guy tap to a wrist lock.

Bloody awesome post by the way, bruv!

samoan619
05-27-2011, 05:42 AM
Wrist lock... Show off a little and make a guy tap to a wrist lock.

Bloody awesome post by the way, bruv!

LMAO Wrist lock it is then my friend hahahaha..

Kashdinero
05-27-2011, 05:45 AM
LMAO Wrist lock it is then my friend hahahaha..

A broken bone is a broken bone.

thejman93
05-27-2011, 12:00 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2559776&t=o (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/2559776/taker-rofl.html)

It's Sting! :D

THEKEVINBRAND
05-27-2011, 12:05 PM
It's Sting! :D

it's 2-21-11 all over again or 3-3-11 whichever you prefer lol

thejman93
05-27-2011, 12:06 PM
it's 2-21-11 all over again or 3-3-11 whichever you prefer lol

hahahahahahahahaha!

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Ahhh... I see the countdown until' my next victim finally arrives has begun.

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd478/julzf1128/lolol.gif

THEKEVINBRAND
05-27-2011, 02:44 PM
hahahahahahahahaha!

thank you, thank you i'm here all week, try the veal

thedag
05-27-2011, 03:06 PM
the count down stops on 13 for me.

WWTNA Mark
05-27-2011, 03:46 PM
the count down stops on 13 for me.

Glad to see ya back thedag! I missed your ass! ;)

Kashdinero
05-27-2011, 04:51 PM
Glad to see ya back thedag! I missed your ass! ;)

Was that an intentional innuendo?

WWTNA Mark
05-27-2011, 05:03 PM
Was that an intentional innuendo?

I hope so! I have enough rumors about me in the corporate office as it is! ;)

Kashdinero
05-27-2011, 05:05 PM
I hope so! I have enough rumors about me in the corporate office as it is! ;)

Don't let them put you down! Work place bullying is a serious thing! Point me in the right direction boss 'n' I'll sort 'em out!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Okay, so remember a little while back we had a small discussion on what we thought the interviewers on the show looked like? Well, has anyone seen the movie Snatch? Well, I figured I could substitute in the Mayhem guys for some of the main characters on the show and it' fit some of the personalities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8XaVWAsT9A&feature=fvwrel

MassDinero (talking to Dave)= 0:30
St. George= 0:39
K-Jammin= 0:46
Chainsaw= 1:05
Iron Ape= 1:47
Psycho Siaki= 2:58
SilverLace (talking to Silverdust)= 3:32
Eric Bischoff= 5:04

Oh and he wasn't featured in the video, but the Sleeper=Frankie 4 Fingers if you have seen the movie.

Pumpkinhead
05-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Okay, so remember a little while back we had a small discussion on what we thought the interviewers on the show looked like? Well, has anyone seen the movie Snatch? Well, I figured I could substitute in the Mayhem guys for some of the main characters on the show and it' fit some of the personalities.

Oh and he wasn't featured in the video, but the Sleeper=Frankie 4 Fingers if you have seen the movie.

The K-Jammin one was pretty funny!!!

Pumpkinhead
05-27-2011, 10:03 PM
@ WWTNA MARK haven't you consider and overseas show??

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-27-2011, 10:40 PM

I think that'd be a good idea. It'd be up to WWTNA though.

jhorton1215
05-27-2011, 11:13 PM
How about a show on Mount Olympus?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-27-2011, 11:32 PM
MELISSA MENDEZ ~ FHM INTERVIEW
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TstK9cZ3zKQ/S8jjIM9yusI/AAAAAAAAApM/qb3DguUGGIc/s1600/Sara-Carbonero.jpg

Melissa Mendez sits down with FHM to discuss her making the top 3 in the 100 Sexiest Women, her days as a supermodel in Spain, to her new career with the JBW and more..

FHM:
Great to have you here with us today and I know the all the guys want to know, especially after seeing your photo shoot for this issue, what does a man have to do to get your attention?
MM:
He's got to have game, if you can play the game then you got to chance it.. But remember when playing the game not everyone is a winner *giggles*
FHM:
So we can all basically say Miss Mendez is not your typical naive supermodel type.. You're pretty keen to the sport of man which is that need to play as the players do..
MM:
Well not always, back in Spain when I was a supermodel, everything was so romantic, men were like putty in a woman's hand.. I can say I learned a lot from a certain someone about this game that we all play.. And he definitely has fascinated me with the way he sees the world..
FHM:
So who is this guy??
MM:
Mmmmm..
FHM:
Is he a celebrity??
MM:
Ummm..
FHM:
You know what, Im not going to play dumb, we all know who he is.. Its the man you've been spotted with everywhere around the country, Mr. Psycho Siaki..
MM:
*Smiles* Yes, but I try to not put him on the spot we have our own terms about "us"
FHM:
So there is an "us"
MM:
*Smiles and looks away then looks back* You could say that..
FHM:
Well how does Siaki feel about you making it to the top 3 of our magazines most sexiest 100 women of all time list?
MM:
He tells me that I dont need to be on a list for him to know that.. But between me, you, and the readers out there, he's putting it as another notch on his belt *giggles* Oh he can be so into himself when it comes women *smiles*
FHM:
Well lets get to your new job interviewing for JBW.. How was the transition from supermodel to interviewer working for you?
MM:
I have a degree in journalism back in Barcelona.. So when I had the chance to work for the biggest sports company in the world, it was not hard at all for me to get the job and to transition into it.. I mean look at the other interviewers on the show, they dont make it look good like I do *giggles*
FHM:
They sure dont and we here at FHM want to thank you for your time, and I know we will have you back a lot more.. Why? Because our readers request more Melissa Mendez every month.. So thank you again for your time, is there anything you would like to say to your fans?
MM:
JBW Rocks!!

Damn Siaki's a lucky bastard lol.

Kashdinero
05-28-2011, 04:26 AM
MELISSA MENDEZ ~ FHM INTERVIEW
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TstK9cZ3zKQ/S8jjIM9yusI/AAAAAAAAApM/qb3DguUGGIc/s1600/Sara-Carbonero.jpg

Melissa Mendez sits down with FHM to discuss her making the top 3 in the 100 Sexiest Women, her days as a supermodel in Spain, to her new career with the JBW and more..

FHM:
Great to have you here with us today and I know the all the guys want to know, especially after seeing your photo shoot for this issue, what does a man have to do to get your attention?
MM:
He's got to have game, if you can play the game then you got to chance it.. But remember when playing the game not everyone is a winner *giggles*
FHM:
So we can all basically say Miss Mendez is not your typical naive supermodel type.. You're pretty keen to the sport of man which is that need to play as the players do..
MM:
Well not always, back in Spain when I was a supermodel, everything was so romantic, men were like putty in a woman's hand.. I can say I learned a lot from a certain someone about this game that we all play.. And he definitely has fascinated me with the way he sees the world..
FHM:
So who is this guy??
MM:
Mmmmm..
FHM:
Is he a celebrity??
MM:
Ummm..
FHM:
You know what, Im not going to play dumb, we all know who he is.. Its the man you've been spotted with everywhere around the country, Mr. Psycho Siaki..
MM:
*Smiles* Yes, but I try to not put him on the spot we have our own terms about "us"
FHM:
So there is an "us"
MM:
*Smiles and looks away then looks back* You could say that..
FHM:
Well how does Siaki feel about you making it to the top 3 of our magazines most sexiest 100 women of all time list?
MM:
He tells me that I dont need to be on a list for him to know that.. But between me, you, and the readers out there, he's putting it as another notch on his belt *giggles* Oh he can be so into himself when it comes women *smiles*
FHM:
Well lets get to your new job interviewing for JBW.. How was the transition from supermodel to interviewer working for you?
MM:
I have a degree in journalism back in Barcelona.. So when I had the chance to work for the biggest sports company in the world, it was not hard at all for me to get the job and to transition into it.. I mean look at the other interviewers on the show, they dont make it look good like I do *giggles*
FHM:
They sure dont and we here at FHM want to thank you for your time, and I know we will have you back a lot more.. Why? Because our readers request more Melissa Mendez every month.. So thank you again for your time, is there anything you would like to say to your fans?
MM:
JBW Rocks!!

Damn Siaki's a lucky bastard lol.

Sure is!!

SESSY, this was fookin' brilliant!!! Great insight to the mind of Siaki's special friend!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 04:41 AM
Sure is!!

SESSY, this was fookin' brilliant!!! Great insight to the mind of Siaki's special friend!

Oh shit man I forgot. This was ALL samoan's doing. I had nothing to do with it besides posting it lol. I got your latest and greatest PM btw, that all sounds great and I'll send you a response once I decide to take a break from Mayhem. Right now though, I'm kinda on a roll that I don't wanna get out of so just be waiting for it eventually.

On a side note, I just wrote Chainsaw's bit for this week, and wow. I'm not one to brag often but I'm pretty proud of this one.

Kashdinero
05-28-2011, 05:15 AM
Oh shit man I forgot. This was ALL samoan's doing. I had nothing to do with it besides posting it lol. I got your latest and greatest PM btw, that all sounds great and I'll send you a response once I decide to take a break from Mayhem. Right now though, I'm kinda on a roll that I don't wanna get out of so just be waiting for it eventually.

On a side note, I just wrote Chainsaw's bit for this week, and wow. I'm not one to brag often but I'm pretty proud of this one.

Well then, props to Bruva Siaki then!!!!

Looking forward to that sick, sick, sick.. Bastards role this week on Mayhem!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 06:39 AM
Well then, props to Bruva Siaki then!!!!

Looking forward to that sick, sick, sick.. Bastards role this week on Mayhem!

I sent you a PM Kash.

HeelTurn
05-28-2011, 07:49 AM
Mayhem tonight right? Cannot wait to see what V3 do next

WWTNA Mark
05-28-2011, 08:06 AM
MAYHEM TONIGHT!!!!! I cannot wait for tonight!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-28-2011, 08:07 AM

Thats a great idea! When should we have an overseas tour?

the-rocks-stunner
05-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Thats a great idea! When should we have an overseas tour?

July or August

WWTNA Mark
05-28-2011, 08:31 AM
July or August

Sounds good! It would be fun to do a show overseas! :D

Pumpkinhead
05-28-2011, 09:22 AM
July or August

July sounds good

jhorton1215
05-28-2011, 10:03 AM
July sounds good

Amsterdamn, Netherlands
Athens, Greece

Lets go to places WWE hasn't been

the-rocks-stunner
05-28-2011, 12:08 PM
Amsterdamn, Netherlands
Athens, Greece

afghanistan
pakistan
iraq
libya... any else i cant think

K-Jammin
05-28-2011, 12:50 PM

This guy is exactly like K-Jammin! Apart from the looks obviously. Looking forward to Mayhem tonight, will be extremely drunk from either celebrating Man Utd's win too hard or drowning my sorrows because we lost.

K-Jammin Twitter: @Psycho Siaki, just reading FHM and im now imagining what your special lady friends pie taste like, only one way to find out i guess...

jhorton1215
05-28-2011, 02:02 PM
afghanistan
pakistan
iraq
libya... any else i cant think

Mercury
Venus
Mars
Jupiter...

the-rocks-stunner
05-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Mercury
Venus
Mars
Jupiter...

The Moon
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune
Pluto...

thejman93
05-28-2011, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=the-rocks-stunner;148574Uranus...[/QUOTE]

tehehehehe.....he said uranus.

HeelTurn
05-28-2011, 02:10 PM
The Moon
Saturn
Uranus
Neptune
Pluto...

Zangief
Ehonda
M.Bison
Ryu
C.Viper .....No wait thats Street Fighter

the-rocks-stunner
05-28-2011, 02:11 PM
tehehehehe.....he said uranus.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/18/129083363156494794.jpg

thejman93
05-28-2011, 02:13 PM
http//img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/all-i-said-was-lets-take-a-closer-look-at-uranus.jpg

try that bro.

Edit: fuck!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 03:07 PM
MAYHEM TONIGHT!!!!! I cannot wait for tonight!!!

Mayhem tonight right? Cannot wait to see what V3 do next

Yes people, Mayhem indeed will be posted tonight. It's gonna be another great one I think!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Zangief
Ehonda
M.Bison
Ryu
C.Viper .....No wait thats Street Fighter

Alderon
Edenia
Outworld
The Netherrealm

thejman93
05-28-2011, 03:22 PM
We never say where we're doing a show from do we?

HeelTurn
05-28-2011, 03:30 PM
Alderon
Edenia
Outworld
The Netherrealm

Win!!!! mk rules lol

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Win!!!! mk rules lol

Hell yeah it does! Check the avatar. The first one is actually a Star Wars reference.

HeelTurn
05-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Hell yeah it does! Check the avatar. The first one is actually a Star Wars reference.

Haha I noticed that, those sneaky rebels.

jhorton1215
05-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Alderon
Edenia
Outworld
The Netherrealm

Narnia
Hogwarts
Atlantis
Candy Land

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 04:05 PM
**Confirmed Mayhem matches for tonight + the real relationship between Melissa Mendez and Psycho Siaki.**

Confirmed Mayhem matches for tonight:

The Sleeper vs. Scottland for the T.V. title

K-Jammin vs. Brandon Smithson

St. George vs. Yes_I_Am

In addition to this, Mayhem will debut the-rocks-stunner tonight, but there is no word yet on what his role will be for this first night. Plus one should always remember that new Mayhem matches are usually booked while the show is still taking place so expect more matches to come.

In an EWN exclusive report, we've found out that Mayhem superstar Psycho Siaki and JBW field reporter Melissa Mendez are a real life fling. There have even been talks recently of expanding Melissa's role within the company to that of a full time chauffeur for Psycho Siaki. No word yet on whether or not this will come to fruition, but we are just reporting what we at EWN have heard from inside sources.

**Advertisement. 110% Direct Link!! Mendez and Siaki's *personal* photos**

Rehmix
05-28-2011, 04:06 PM
Mario's Galaxy
Yoshi's Island
Luigi's Manshion
Donkey Kong's Country

(You smell what I'm stepping in?)

thejman93
05-28-2011, 04:07 PM
**Confirmed Mayhem matches for tonight + the real relationship between Melissa Mendez and Psycho Siaki.**

St. George vs. Yes_I_Am

In addition to this, Mayhem will debut the-rocks-stunner tonight, but there is no word yet on what his role will be for this first night. Plus one should always remember that new Mayhem matches are usually booked while the show is still taking place so expect more matches to come.

In an EWN exclusive report, we've found out that Mayhem superstar Psycho Siaki and JBW field reporter Melissa Mendez are a real life fling. There have even been talks recently of expanding Melissa's role within the company to that of a full time chauffeur for Psycho Siaki. No word yet on whether or not this will come to fruition, but we are just reporting what we at EWN have heard from inside sources.

Good stuff!

WWTNA Mark
05-28-2011, 04:16 PM

St. George vs. Yes_I_Am

I can't wait!!! :D

K-Jammin
05-28-2011, 04:16 PM

St. George vs. Yes_I_Am

My K-Jamaniacs are going crazy right now

HeelTurn
05-28-2011, 04:22 PM
Mayhem tonigh means big things poppin, little things stoppin

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 04:22 PM
My K-Jamaniacs are going crazy right now

LMAO @ the K-Jamaniacs!

K-Jammin
05-28-2011, 04:35 PM
LMAO @ the K-Jamaniacs!

Haha K-Jamaniacs are the inhabitants of JamNation. Total population: 7

thejman93
05-28-2011, 04:37 PM
When's Mayhem going up SES?

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-28-2011, 04:38 PM

I predict that it will be up within the next 3 hours.

Manabu
05-28-2011, 05:05 PM
hey everyone, sorry I havent been on much
Ive had my a2 exams and last few days of school and I apologize if anyone took offence to my latest promo

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 05:14 PM
Haha K-Jamaniacs are the inhabitants of JamNation. Total population: 7

Omg I almost spit out my Dr. Pepper while reading that. K-Jammin is the man!

Soon. It's almost done if I'm being honest, I'm just waiting on something from someone and then we're good to go. The guy in question is busy tonight so I don't know when it's gonna be. It might not be until late though.

I predict that it will be up within the next 3 hours.

I'd say that's a pretty good estimate.

hey everyone, sorry I havent been on much
Ive had my a2 exams and last few days of school and I apologize if anyone took offence to my latest promo

I can't speak for everyone obviously, but I thought the promo was awesome! I almost got mad while reading it which means your doing your job very well.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Hey guys, I'm gonna be heading out for a bit, so I was gonna post the show at my friends house but I don't know my password. Does anyone know how to retrieve/change my password?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found out how to do it (hopefully)

PandaMassacre
05-28-2011, 05:49 PM
Hey guys, I'm gonna be heading out for a bit, so I was gonna post the show at my friends house but I don't know my password. Does anyone know how to retrieve/change my password?

If you have your email, and the pass to go with that email then you should be able to retrieve or change the password for EWN. There should be something at the top of the page that will give you the option.. "Forgot Password" I think it is called.

HolyJose2391
05-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Amsterdamn, Netherlands
Athens, Greece

I'd be willing to go there :D JBW doesn't drug test do they?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 05:55 PM
If you have your email, and the pass to go with that email then you should be able to retrieve or change the password for EWN. There should be something at the top of the page that will give you the option.. "Forgot Password" I think it is called.

Thanks PM. I got it now so don't worry. Mayhem will be up soon guys!!

WWTNA Mark
05-28-2011, 05:56 PM
I'd be willing to go there :D JBW doesn't drug test do they?

Damn right we do! ;)

Pumpkinhead
05-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Damn right we do! ;)

did you get the last PM I send you??

WWTNA Mark
05-28-2011, 06:08 PM

Nah, I never got it.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 06:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WdNBcHPwYg

Pumpkinhead
05-28-2011, 06:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WdNBcHPwYg

LOL!!!!! very good one

Pumpkinhead
05-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Nah, I never got it.
Resending now:)

WWTNA Mark
05-28-2011, 06:19 PM
Resending now:)

Got it PH200!

HolyJose2391
05-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Damn right we do! ;)

then uh lets not do Amsterdam ;)

the-rocks-stunner
05-28-2011, 06:46 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=2570171&t=o (http://www.gifsoup.com/view/2570171/lolroflcoptermynuts.html) ...

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 08:30 PM
guys Mayhem will be up soon, just be patient with me.I keep checking back every 20 minutes or so to see what the situation is.

the-rocks-stunner
05-28-2011, 08:34 PM
guys Mayhem will be up soon, just be patient with me.I keep checking back every 20 minutes or so to see what the situation is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8MFym-JFQ8

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 09:45 PM
Mayhem ep 13 5/28/11
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/MayhemLogo.png?t=1300498929
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VszGRT9SaIQ
Hello and welcome everyone to another great edition of Saturday Night Mayhem!! We begin tonight’s show in Iron Ape’s office where The Eye is discussing what to do about what happened at the end of last week’s Mayhem where MassDinero teamed up with St. George and Psycho Siaki to form V-3. We catch The Eye in mid conversation, so let’s listen in.

Wes Goldman: Look Mr. Ape, I didn’t sign up to jumped by a 250 pound Samoan every week. Siaki is outta control man. You need to do something about this man.

Eric Bischoff: I wouldn’t worry about Siaki individually, it’s all three of them together we need to focus on. We were supposed to have the numbers advantage Ape. If the rest of the roster see’s them having any success than it’s only a matter of time before more fight back.

Iron Ape: I know I know, and that’s exactly why were gonna put an end to them now.

Silverdust: And how are we gonna do that? Siaki alone got to all of us last week.

SilverLace: Yeah after Siaki beat up ‘dust last week my pants got all wet.

Silverdust: *looks at SilverLace* You actually pissed your pants last week?

SilverLace: No.

Entire group: Ugh!

Ape: Alright for right now I’ve got a restraining order against Siaki for him *points to Chainsaw who hasn’t said a word throughout this entire meeting*.

Goldman: And for the rest of us?

Ape: Well…anyone got any ideas?

Goldman: What!? You have nothing planned??

The entire group now begins yelling and arguing over what Ape just said and The Eye already looks to be having problems until…

Chainsaw: ENOUGH!! *Chainsaw slams his hands on Iron Ape’s desk as the room goes silent*I’ve had enough to hear of all of you bitching and groveling. You leave those three worms to me! Clearly there’s only one person here who’s qualified to deal with this matter. Just stay out of it and leave everything to me and the Apostles and I’ll guarantee that everyone in Veni Vidi Vici will wish they were never born! First of all though, you two *looks at jwt15 and finally* you’re gonna show Demonic here that it’s not acceptable to lose any matches at all, much less to someone like RomanFlare. I want you two to teach Romanflare a lesson tonight, and you *looks at Iron Ape* are gonna make that happen. Is that understood?

Goldman: Yeah, I think we’ve all got it. But hold on a minute, I think I just got an idea. You go on ahead with your plans big man, but I got something special for MassDinero tonight.

Chainsaw: Good. Then we’re all in agreement then and this meeting is over.

Everyone then exits the room besides Iron Ape and Eric Bischoff.

Eric Bischoff: See, that’s exactly what I told you last week right? There’s a reason why he’s here.

Well that was interesting. I shudder to think what Chainsaw has in store for V-3, and him pretty much demanding a match between to throw RomanFlare into the lion pit isn’t fair. Anyway, we cut back to the parking lot now…

*We see Dave in the car park waiting on the arrival of Ma$$Dinero.... Crowd pops for Dave!*

http://newhummerss.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Black-Hummer-Limo.jpg

*Crowd pops big for Ma$$Dineros new army issued limousine... A cagey looking Ma$$Dinero steps out and the crowd pops like it was 00:00 January the 1st!*

Ma$$Dinero: Thanks, Baldrick. Now do as I said earlier and drive around for a bit 'n' I'll bell you when I need ya! This bad-boy may be built like a tank, but I ain't taking no chances. Not with these Eye bastards lurking around every corner!

Dave: Mass it's great too s...

MD: Shh, don't say a word right now, Dave! Not here. C'mon, follow me.

D: OK

MD: Shh! *They walk in silence through various corridors when Mass says* put these in, Dave.

D: What are th... Ear plugs? What for?

MD: We're going into V3's secret locker room, Dave, and we three will be discussing some serious stuff... Trust me. You don't want to know. As soon as we have said what we need to, you can take them out. It's for your own good anyway, as the the less you know the less anyone can get out of you. This things big, Dave. It's bigger than all of us individually. But as a team? As a team we can take on anything. Now *turns to the camera man*... That's as far as you go, you little mug! I've let you follow us this far as I wanted you to hear that, but that's all your getting, now, get wit' da gettin'!!!

Chaz the Camera Man: But.. But Ape told me to follow you where ever you went tonight.

MD: Oh he did, did he? Hmmm *Mass thinks for a second*.... *Mass thinks for another second*... OK... Here's the deal...

C: Chaz.

MD: ... Chaz, you have just become Venni Vidi Vici's official camera man.... Chaz, meet Dave, Dave, meet Chaz.... Alright!! We're getting things together now, Bruva!!! Haha! Chaz 'n' Dave! It's got a good ring to it, right, Dave?

D: I-I guess.

MD: C'mon guys it's time to go. Chaz, turn that fuckin' camera off!

C: Y-Yes, sir!

*As the camera is trailing on the floor whilst Chaz is turning off the camera we hear*

SLAP!

D: Don't call him sir!

SLAP!

MD: Shut up Dave! Chaz, put these ear-plugs in.

*Camera cuts out*

We’re back at ringside now we’re set for some great singles action.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 09:46 PM
Match 1: St. George vs. Yes_I_Am

St. George
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YAVg-_lPCE&feature=player_embedded
St. George makes his way to the ring with a booming response from the crowd here tonight. He has a mic in his hands and speaks

“GOOD EVENING MY CHIIIINNNNAAAASSS! Seriously though, how’s everyone doing tonight?

*Crowd chants “LETS GO GEORGE! LETS GO GEORGE!”*

Well good then, how’d you all like V-3 then last week?

*crowd chants TEAM V-3! TEAM V-3!*

Well that’d good cause I’ll tell you what, if there ever was a pack of moby’s that needed to be straightened out then you all know that baboon boy and his group of sods are it.

*crowd boos at the thought of The Eye*

Yeah yeah I know, but hey, that’s why me and my two manhole covers Siaki and Mass were broght together in the first place. Speaking of manhole covers, we have me own flesh and blood one right here in attendance tonight! *points at his brother I the front row* There he is, me old brother from the same mother Theo! Give him a round of applause folks.

*crowd cheers for St. Georges brother*
He came all the way here from jolly old London to see me kick some bottle tonight, and he’s gonna be sticking around to show his support of me, so without further ado, bring that old boy Yes_I_Am out right now so I can put on a show for all of you.”

Yes_I_Am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Z3m5pZj3o
Yes_I_Am makes his way to the ring and he doesn’t look pleased with what St. George has just said. He looks to pull off the upset here tonight and prove to everyone that he’s no one to be underestimated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh6C8jrSmMY
St. George wins the match. Yes_I_Am put up a decent fight here tonight, but St. George was too much for him in the end. After the match St. George walks over to his brother and says something indistinguishable to him as he walks off smiling. Good for St. George that he has his brother here showing him support.

**Commercial Break**

Back to Dave who is now standing by with K-Jammin.

Dave:" K-Jammin, last week you totally destroyed a relationship between a young girl in the crowd and her boyfriend at home, do you not feel at all guilty?

K-Jammin:" Wah wah wah cry me a FUCKING river. Look, she was a slut and he wasn't satisfying her so it would never of worked out, plus i didn't even have a fucking match last week so i mean what did you expect me to do? Sit at home stroking myself off to Britney Spears's new music video? Nahh bruv that isn't how K-Jammin rolls, especially seeing as im still scarred from seeing her with a shaven head, although don't get me wrong i would of still given her a quickie if you know what i mean Dave?

Dave:" Well yes i..."

K-Jammin: "Shut your mouth you little prick, now i don't even know who my opponent is tonight and to be honest i don't give a shit because i already know what's gonna happen, whoever it is will just bring their talentless bodies to the ring and BAM! HeadJam superkick right to the skull, you see what i did with the name there Dave? HeadJAM?? You like?

Dave:" Very ni..."

K-Jammin:" Fucking hell Dave do you ever shut up!? Put this bucket over your head you mumbling little bitch. Now back to business, where was i? Oh yeah my match, whoever my opponent is i will beat BY MY SELF! Apparently everyone needs factions and stables these days, and people say im a disgrace? I fight my own battles motherfuckers and tonight il prove it, and you best not take that damn bucket off your head Dave or i swear to god il shove my boot so far up your rectum your be choking on my shoelaces. Oh one more thing Dave, im gonna hand you this condom as i saw some fuck ugly kid yesterday and thought my god if Dave doesn't start using protection we're gonna have more of these freaks walking the streets and i can't let that happen."

K-Jam walks away, stops, and walks back

K-Jammin:" Just remembered these are XXL, no good for you Davey Boy"

Dave: *murmurs something unintelligible* K-Jammin vs. Brandon Smithson is next.

Match 2: Brandon Smithson vs. K-Jammin

Brandon Smithson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhyiqGIJQus
Brandon Smithson makes his way to the ring and he got a great response from the crowd as they have really taken a liking to his free spirit.

K-Jammin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0j5yjIV6qA&feature=related
K-Jammin makes his way to the ring and he gets huge heat from this crowd tonight. If his goal in this company was to get people to hate him, then he’s doing his job and then some.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzt511iUQp4
K-Jammin wins the match but he had to hit Smithson with a brick to do it. Where he got a brick from is beyond me, but we clearly saw that he used one. After the match we see K-Jammin insulting Smithson when he’s down, literally adding insult to injury as the crowd continues to boo his actions.

JBW Backstage Access:

MM: Melissa Mendez here with JBW Backstage Access.. Once again we have *smiles* Mr. Psycho Siaki back with us, and the question of questions are about Veni Vidi Vici better yet known as the V-3.. Can you elaborate on this for us?

PS: Melissa, you see me and my comrades came together, because we represent what it truly means to be a JBW superstar.. The honor, the respect of the history, the worth of earning your place.. But these days, the world of politics have played a major part in to destroying that very meaning.. They feel backstage that if you scratch someone's back everytime they feel an itch, you can be rewarded with things like glory.. But see glory isn't given away, its earned.. Which is why the V-3 will do everything by any means necessary and I mean by any means, to destroy these factors.. The Eye is not the only target, everyone that has to do with playing the politics game will have to face the repercussions, from wrestlers down to the backstage crew to people in the corporate office.. Whoever has their hand in this will face physical consequences, one by one they will picked off in a chain reaction till it is no more..

MM: Well what do you have to say about the Mayhem World Heavyweight champion, Chainsaw??

PS: Chainsaw, Chainsaw, Chainsaw.. Im saving the hardest consequences for you.. Your actions are as sinister as your demeanor.. You murdered the great Samson by gasoline and fire.. Well in the name of Samson, I will go to the same lengths to you.. Im gonna show the world that you're not the monster they make you to be.. You're still the little punk kid that was bullied and couldnt get over it.. And you think you've had it rough?? There's people dying of starvation, aids, drug addiction and poverty but you think this give you the right for your actions?? Chainsaw, the championship isnt even on my mind, I just want you to pay for all of your actions, I want retribution.. This isnt about the title, this is about me destroying you to show you that no one should be afraid of you.. Im sorry Melissa darling, but I gotta head back to the locker room, ill see you later tonight *winks and then walks away*

MM: And there we have it, some serious words from Siaki.. This is Melissa Men....

*K-Jammin walks up to Melissa and is uncomfortably close to her face and breathing down her neck*

KJ: Melissa fucking Mendez hehehe, you should feel lucky that im here right now because ever since I seen you in the JBW, I knew you wanted me hehehe..Di you see my match just now? Wait, what am I saying, of course you did, you can’t keep your eyes off of me for a second.

MM: Im gonna have to pass asshole.. You couldnt handle a woman like me, especially with that tiny prick of yours..

*K-Jammin grabs Melissa by the neck and slams her into the wall*

KJ: Stupid bitch, just because of that, i'm gonna have to tie your ass up and show you how tiny it's not, plus ive been wanting to taste that pie anyways.. Your mouth could say no, but your body will say Ye...

*Big boot to K-Jammin's face and he is laid out*

Psycho Siaki: Her body says no too... I would fuck you up even more but that wouldnt be fair to my brother Mass Dinero..

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 09:49 PM
**Commercial Break**

Back at ringside now…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related
Wes Goldman, Eric Bischoff, and Iron Ape hits the ring with a mic in his hands. *The crowd is chanting “Goldman sucks! Goldman sucks!” when Wes begins to speak*

"(talking to the crowd) Alright pipe down when your superiors are talking. Mass, I think it's adorable that you and your boyfriends wanna team up to stop the unstoppable. The Eye is not some rag-tag street gang that you and George can bully around like you did back in the day. We are the superpower to end all superpowers. Seriously though, I think your efforts are cute, but you know that me and you have some unfinished business to take care of. You see, this thing is personal between you and me, and it aint over by no stretch. I know your type, you wanna get your hands on me as much as I wanna get my hands on you. The fact remains though that every single time we've been in the ring I've pinned you straight up. You have to prove yourself worthy if you wanna face me again. In fact, by my accounts it's been a long time since you've beaten anybody in this ring, so you have to prove yourself worthy to face anyone again. I'll tell you what, if you want me or anybody else on this roster in a match again your gonna have to beat someone of my choosing in a No Holds Barred match tonight. You do that and you can face whoever you wanna face in whatever type of match you want, but until then, your not gonna have any matches around here at all! I’ve cleared this with Ape and he thinks this is the perfect idea. I'll be awaiting your response bitch..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8dRQQSovGI
Mass' music hits and he gets a huge ovation from the crowd. Mass stands at the top of the ramp with a mic in his hand. *Mass speaks*

MD: Wow!!! What a fuckin' toss-pot you are, Wedge!!! Don't you realise that your punching above you weight, son?... Not to mention your pay packet, hahaha!! *crowd laughs* See, you may be richer than me, Wedge, and to be fair to me, if WWTNA keeps writing those fat checks and my merch keeps selling out in stores and shops across the world then you won't be, but I've earned every penny I have, and let me tell you, they don't call me Ma$$Dinero for nowt! Everything you have, I could buy. No probs! But there are things that I would not even consider spending my pennies on, and that, my little xenophobe, is friends. See, you may be able to buy... Or is that worm?... Your way into The Eye, but thats all you are to Ape. Money. Kash. Dinero. A benefactor. A walking loan. Someone who can pick up the tab, and keep Chainsaw and The Silver Bruva's pockets lined with gold! Do you really think that Ape shares your sentiments towards the fine art of vocal mastery?... Rap, Wedgely, I'm on about rap. *Wes Goldman scowls at Mass*... No, he fuckin' doesn't! Me and Apey have passed many a blunt at the House of Blues, and he knows it *Ape looks to Wes and shakes head and mouths "he's lying"* No I ain't, Apey boy. No I fuckin' ain't! Anyway, whatever, fuck your crusade! That things got about as much legs as Professor-X! So, stand there with you "mates", but rest assured your all alone in that ring, Wedgely... All alone. *Wes looks around and shiftily eyes his team-mates*... Now... On to your offer... I accept, Silverman, I accept. Bring whoever you want. Anyone. Theres not a wrestler alive who can beat me in a one on one match, Wedge! Believe me! The losses that I have experienced recently, have been nothing to me. They only hurt on the outside. Inside I knew who the real winner was, and that, Wedgely, is me... And furthermore! The last guy I beat just so happened to be the number one contender to the Mayhem World heavyweight championship. Did I then turn around and say I should be the new number one contender? No. Thats not my style. I'll leave the pissing and moaning to you, Wedge.... Now, whats going to happen now, is I'm going to walk down this aisle, enter that ring, and take out WHOEVER you put in there.... BUT!! If I see one of you mugs put one finger in that ring, George and Siaki are out here like a shot, and it's world war fuckin' three! Can I get an amen, Bruva!!!

We now cut backstage where apparently Chainsaw has requested time with our field reporter Melissa Mendez.

MM: *looks at Chainsaw with a mixture of nervousness and confusion* Well…hi Chainsaw, is there something you wanna let the people know?

Chainsaw: *in an unusually calm voice* What could I tell these people that they don’t already know about me Melissa? Tell me, please.

MM: I..I don’t know, I mean, you requested this time so I just figured you had something to say.

Chainsaw: No no no, I didn’t request time for these people, I requested an interview. So go on, ask…me..a question.

MM: *takes a deep breath* Okay, so what is the situation with the restraining order against Siaki?

Chainsaw: Oh this thing? *pulls out a piece of paper that’s titled “restraining order”* Not my idea. I do think it’s funny though. Just the way that Ape seems to think I need some sort of protection against Siaki, when it’s really the other way around, it’s cute.

MM: Well, Siaki did beat you up with a bat last week so I would think that you….

Chainsaw: DID ANYONE ASK FOR YOUR OPINION!!!

MM: Nn…no. I’m sorry just don’t..

Chainsaw: *back to a calm voice* Oh it’s okay, don’t be afraid of me dear, I won’t bite. *chuckles* it’s just that, Siaki is the one who needs to fear me, and I never fear any man. Next question please.

MM: Okay..you sa..*pauses* you said earlier that you had something planned for V-3. Something that would make them wish they were never born. Do you want to elaborate at all on that?

Chainsaw: Ahh, that. Well, I think my plans for V-3, and specifically Siaki will come to fruition sooner than you might think, so I don’t really feel it’s necessary to reveal everything just now. You’ll find out soon enough though. Come to think of it, you seem to be asking a lot of questions regarding our good friend Mr. Siaki. Why is that? Oh wait a minute, that’s right, you and him have a fondness for one another don’t you? A beautiful young girl like you, a stud like Siaki, you two are a match made in heaven. *Chainsaw inches closer to Melissa* So I guess that would mean if someone like you and me grew a fondness for one another, it would be a match made in hell right?

MM: *gasping under her breath* umm..

Chainsaw: Oh yes, I’m sure that someone as *reaches over a lightly touches Melissa’s face with the back of his hand* beautiful as you would never consider someone like me would you?

MM: *tears beginning to form in her eyes as she tries to back away, but Chainsaw just gets closer and closer*

Chainsaw: It’d be a real shame if something would ever to happen to a beautiful face like this one wouldn’t it. *wipes tear from Melissa’s eye* Please don’t weep Ms. Mendez. I told you, I’m not going to hurt you…not here anyway. *laughs fiendishly*

MM: *in a full on cry now as Chainsaw’s hand slowly moves down to her neck as he closes it tighter and tighter until….*
We see Siaki run in and grab Melissa away from Chainsaw’s grasp.

Siaki: *looks at Melissa* Run! RUN!

MM: *runs away*

Chainsaw: *Laughs* That was a little close there wasn’t it Siaki? *Laughs again* Remember, if you wanna spend your time at the PPV in a match with me for the title instead of in a jail cell, then you better keep your distance.

Siaki: You mother FUCK!

Chainsaw: I think it’s time you walk away now Mr. Siaki so… *whispers* walk away.

Siaki intensely stares holes through Chainsaw, and begrudgingly does begin to walk away.

Chainsaw: Oh and before you go, that Mendez of yours is a keeper. I know if I were you I would keep a real close eye on her…you know, unless someone else comes and snatches her up. *gives one last evil laugh before he walks away*

My God that Chainsaw is beyond evil. People like him need to be locked up, not Siaki. Anyway, we cut to the lockerroom area where we see RomanFlare looking distraught about his match against the Apostles which is coming up soon. He then walks up to The Red Ryda and speaks

Romanflare: Ryda, you’re the only friend I’ve got in this company at the moment. If there was ever a time when I needed your help, this is it.

The Red Ryda: Are you kidding me man? I know we’re buddies and everything, but I can’t just go out there and get murdered with you. I have a career to think about!

RomanFlare: What career man? Me and you have been pussy footing around long enough in this company. We’re never gonna make a name for ourselves unless we take a chance!

The Red Ryda: Speak for yourself man. If you’re sick of only being on TV to get killed by Chainsaw’s gorillas then that’s up to you, but don’t drag me into this with you. I’m fine being a nobody who still has all his vital organs intact. If I were you, I’d run for my life and never come back.

RomanFlare: *scoffs* Listen to yourself. Is this what you got into this business for? You just told me that instead of trying to pull off the biggest upset of my career I should just run away like a little bitch. Fine, you know what, you can do whatever you wanna do, but me, I’m in it to win it, and I’ll never run away even if I have to face the Apostles myself. Have fun being a jobber for the rest of your life.

RomanFlare walks away in disgust and we see The Red Ryda holding his head down in embarrassment.

The Red Ryda: Wait! *Romanflare turns around*….I’m in. Let’s go make history Roman.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 09:50 PM
Back at ringside now…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHy6QkW89T4
JBW newcomer the-rocks-stunner makes his way to the ring with a good response from the crowd. This guy’s name has been ringing in the ears of every JBW fan as management has made a pretty big deal about signing this guy.

“Hello JBW! Now some of you guys obviously have heard about me, but a lot of others might be wondering who I am. Well, my name is the-rocks-stunner. I came to JBW looking only to be the very best, and the only way to prove that is to face off against the very best week in and week out. Simply put, I’ve wrestled all across the globe, but I knew deep down that the only way I could prove my real worth is to come and compete against the best talent in the world, and the only way I could do that is if I joined JBW. At 6’8 290, I think I can... no I know I can achieve greatness here *10 second silence for the rousing applause the-rocks-stunner is getting*It’s not just my stature though that makes me amongst the best, my in-ring ability is second to none. Simply put, I’m the total package. I’ve got the size, the strength, the look, the charisma, and the technical ability to be the best this company has to offer. Some may call it cocky, but if you don’t have confidence in yourself then why would any of you fine people have any confidence in me? Truth is, I held numerous championships back in England and I aim to be a champion again. The main thing though, is that I want to put on a show for all of you week in and week out and…”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exPsqt_Z0Y
Uh oh, here comes The Apostles and they don’t look pleased with what their hearing. Finally has a mic in his hand and speaks.

“You see this? *points at the-rocks-stunner*This is exactly why we’re going to demolish RomanFlare and The Red Ryda tonight. You know what I see when I look into your eyes?...Nothing. I see no fear, no trepidation, no intimidation. Is this what the roster think of us now? We were the most feared entities in all of wrestling just mere months ago. Now we’re apparently nothing to be afraid of at all. Well this ends tonight. This ends right now. Chainsaw and The Apostles are going to be the most dominating force in JBW once again, and there’s nothing anybody can do about it! Oh, and especially not anybody from the 5 Star Attraction. We’re just waiting for you to show up on Mayhem by the way, and Chainsaw informed me that he has a special message for all of you later on tonight. As for you stunner, kindly get the fuck out of our ring, we have a certain pairing to dissect.”

The-rocks-stunner slowly walks out of the ring, but he still shows no fear in regards to either one of Chainsaw’s Apostles.

We cut to the back now and we see that The Red Ryda and RomanFlare are getting ready to make their entrance when El Gabo stops them. *El Gabo speaks*

“Hey, I heard what Roman said earlier today and, well I want in too. I’m sick of never seizing the moment around here and since there are no rules anyway in this match, I think we can beat these assholes if we worked together. If we don’t step it up around here we’re just gonna keep getting pushed back and back in line. Fuck that! Let’s shock the world!” *Roman and Ryda nod their head in agreement and they make their way to the ring*

Match 3: The Apostles vs. RomanFlare, The Red Ryda, and El Gabo

RomanFlare, The Red Ryda, and El Gabo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAEIPSz-mO8
El Gabo, Romanflare and The Red Ryda step out to ringside to a surprisingly big response from the crowd. They waste no time here as the Apostles meet all three men half way up the ramp and this one is already starting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYN0CEZRbyU
The Apostles win the “match” after a brutal powerbomb to El Gabo. Our three young upstarts have nothing to be ashamed of though, as The Apostles were on a mission tonight and they fought hard even though they were huge underdogs.

We cut to a private room now where we see an obviously still shaken up Melissa Mendez being surrounded by police. Siaki is there as well and is speaking with Melissa.

Siaki: I know your still scared Melissa but nothing is gonna happen to you trust me. That’s exactly why we called the police and got this room.

MM: Okay, just stay with me for right now okay?

Siaki: Okay I will, just calm down. I’m just gonna make a phone call real quick but I’m gonna be right here. That fucking bastard isn’t gonna come anywhere near you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvEcaq2kCJo

My God, Chainsaw has our ring announcer Adrienne Hall on a cross. What the hell is he gonna do? Oh no, the Apostles have a pair of torches and they’re about to do the unthinkable right now! *Chainsaw speaks*

“Siaki!!.... Siaki!! I hope you’re watching!!! Her blood will be on your hands! What happens next is officially your fault, and she shall pay for your misdeeds.... But... Remember this, Siaki. It will be but a taste of what’s to come. Mendez will be mine soon, as will anyone else you, or your friends, hold dear. Oh, and for Snair and the rest of the 5 Star Attraction, we have plenty more crosses for each and every one of you, so please, feel free to stop on by any time you want. *laughs and looks at the Apostles* BURN IT DOWN!! NOW!!”

The Apostles proceed to light the cross on fire and people we’re sorry for this but we may have to turn the cameras off until further notice. Adrienne’s screams are echoing throughout the arena as this attendance is in a stunned silence. The fire is creeping closer and closer to Adrienne, but thankfully an outraged Iron Ape comes out with a bunch of security and they put out the flame with fire extinguishers. Chainsaw looks pissed and shocked at the same time as does Iron Ape for obviously different reasons. We hear Ape say “What the FUCK are you thinking?” and we hear Chainsaw say “I told you to stay out of this!” Security gets, a mentally scarred, Adrienne off the cross and they escort everyone to the back."

I don’t know how we’re supposed to move on from that, but we have a television title match up next and we got The Sleeper and Helsmley standing by with interviewer Roland Butter.

RB: Sleeper, do you have any words for Scottland before your upcoming match for the TV Title?

Sleep: “I’ll get to Scottland later, right now though I wanna address what’s been going on lately here on Mayhem. The hyenas swarmed the JBW when they formed The Eye, and I think at the beginning of the show last week when they showed everyone just how many of those fuckers there were, the entire lockerroom let out a collective sigh. We knew that anyone who wasn’t part of their little clict would continue to get pushed further and further back in line. Good guys, bad guys, it didn’t matter, we all knew we were in some trouble. But then when we saw Veni Vidi Vici form and fight back against this corruption, everything changed once again. All the boys in the back found a new found confidence in each other, and it was almost like if they can stand up to the Eye, than why can’t we? That’s when you see guys like RomanFlare and The Red Ryda try to step up their games to try to make a name for themselves, and even though me and my boy Helmsley here aint a part of V-3, we want you guys to know that we aint down with turning Mayhem into The Eye’s show. We aint down with screwjob after screwjob against people who actually work for their spot. We aint down with cats just being handed titles after we had to work hard to earn them. And we definitely aint down with girls being kidnapped and sacrificed. V-3, you got the support of me and Helmsely boys, just know that.”

Just then, Scottland walks up to The Sleeper and begins to speak.

Scottland: Yeah yeah, that’s all well and good, but right now, you gotta stop worrying about The Eye and start to worry about me. You know, I’ve lost my TV title before, and as soon as I got my rematch I won it right back again. You just makes sure that leviathan stays in the back where he belongs. You got a cage you put him in or something?

Sleep: *ignores Scottland and turns to Roland Butter* Remember when I said I would get to Scottland later, well, I think now’s a good time to start. You see, what Scottland doesn’t seem to realize is that I’ve kicked his ugly ass every time I’ve fought him, and there’s no way that’s gonna stop tonight. And if that little bitch wants to say something to me then he can say it to me like a man in the ring. Oh and Helmsley, why don’t you sit this one out partner. Just sit by the monitor, get some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Match 4: The Sleeper vs. Scottland TV Title match

The Sleeper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY3LAFJbKyY
The Sleeper makes his way to the ring with a huge pop from the crowd and he looks to stay undefeated in singles competition and retain his title at the same time.

Scottland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6eqsXJSOec
Scottland makes his way to the ring getting heavy heat from this crowd. He looks to regain his TV title and be the first three time champion in JBW history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHOk_N8s50I
The Sleeper retains the title! Great match by both guys, Scottland almost had him a few times in that one.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-28-2011, 09:51 PM
**Commercial break**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related
Wes Goldman’s music hits and he stands at the top of the ramp with RedDevilSativa by his side and he has a mic in his hands

“Mass, get your ass to this ring right now and get what’s coming to you. If you don’t win this match than I’ll see to it that you never have a match again!!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YAVg-_lPCE&feature=player_embedded
MassDinero makes his way up the ramp to a huge ovation and he gives Wes Goldman a glaring look when Demonic comes from behind a sneak attacks Mass. *Goldman speaks*

“Allow me to introduce your opponent tonight. You old buddy Demonic. Haha, have fun getting destroyed asshole.”

Main event: MassDinero vs. Demonic No Holds Barred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UVmklNY3F8

MassDinero wins!! Wes Goldman is positively fuming!! So fuming, that he urges RedDevilSativa to join him and attack Mass.. They storm the ring and start the beat down on Mass. Siaki and George begin to run down the aisle to make the save, but Mass, suddenly, pulls out his telescopic truncheon from his right Air Force One, and takes out RedDevilsativa by cracking him in the right thigh, before easily escaping to stand side by side by side with St George and Psycho Siaki, his Venni Vidi Vici bretheren.

MD: Hah.. Oww... Hahaha! *holds back of head* Well!.... Looks like I beat ya boy, Wedgie boy! Now, I believe that entitles everybodies favourite rapping wrestler to a match against anyone I like? Well, I think it's time to get this monkey off my back. I think its time for Ma$$Dinero to go one on one with YOU.... IRON APE!!! Next week, my little backstabbing friend, me and you... In a buried alive match!!!. I know it's not what you want, but technically, you just handed it to me on a silver platter.....Ha!! Me and you, Ape... Me and you.

*drops mic, but is still mouthing, "me and you, Ape.... Me and you*

Wow, what a main event for next week! Iron Ape has to get in the rng with a fuming Massdinero and it's all because of Goldman. What will the repercussions be for Wes' actions? Find out next week on Saturday Night Mayhem. JBW

He is coming

the-rocks-stunner
05-28-2011, 10:20 PM
Great show my debut was solid :)

Pumpkinhead
05-28-2011, 10:24 PM
what a great show SES!!!, excellent job, man Chainsaw is simply NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-28-2011, 10:26 PM
That was a GREAT Mayhem SES!!! Those were the best promos i've ever read!!! Nice to see V3 showing why they are a threat to The Eye. Siaki, ST George, and Ma$$dinero's promos tonight were amazing! I LOVE Chainsaw's character development, making him the most dominate man in JBW!!! I love K-Jammin's character as well as his promos are funny!!! the-rocks-stunner's was awesome and i'm looking forawd to seeing his character on the Mayhem brand! I loved this episode of Mayhem tonight!!!

HolyJose2391
05-28-2011, 11:48 PM
Little known fact I was in the audience shouting "Holy Shit!" the entire time :) great show SES the promos where fucking amazing great debut for the-rocks-stunner. and as for an FSA and Chainsaw and The Apostles confrontation...I have no idea for whom to root for. I love Chainsaws character it's so dark and dominant. again great show

Rehmix
05-29-2011, 12:05 AM
That man almost CRUCIFIED SOMEONE ON A BURNING CROSS. That Chainsaw is a borderline serial killer. Crazy show SES. Good job to you and the whole Mayhem roster.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-29-2011, 12:23 AM
Thanks everyone so much for the compliments on the show. I felt like the promos for this one were top notch, but upon looking back on it the organization of it all looks a tad rushed. I think this is the case because I was trying to do a lot of the stuff when I was over my friends house and I thought it would be totally rude of me to ignore him so I was conversating with him at the same time.

Really though, everyone did top-notch work for this week, especially MassDinero who went above and beyond the call of duty, and actually helped me write stuff for other characters besides his own.

It's funny, because everyone is talking about Chainsaw's attempted sacrificing of the ring girl, when I was about a ****'s hair away from scrapping that idea because I thought it would be a little hokey. KD helped me re-write it though and I think it tunred out very well.

K-Jammin
05-29-2011, 06:12 AM
Great show yet again SES!

K-Jammin
05-29-2011, 06:14 AM
K-Jammin Twitter: "@PsychoSiaki, your girl smelt so good! and i swear when i grabbed her throat i saw a little puddle appear on the floor directly under her skirt. I just have talent i guess ;) "

HeelTurn
05-29-2011, 06:44 AM
K-Jammin Twitter: "@PsychoSiaki, your girl smelt so good! and i swear when i grabbed her throat i saw a little puddle appear on the floor directly under her skirt. I just have talent i guess ;) "

What an arsehole, I love it lol

jhorton1215
05-29-2011, 10:41 AM
IC: So those FSA wannabes over on Mayhem called US out?... Now you guys don't want your EYE poked out now, do you? Chainsaw wants to act crazy, well my friend you've seen nothing yet... I've been holding back on my psychotic nature, but I've got plenty of tricks up my sleeve. Stay tuned to Warfare, but I know you will be... You love taking a glimpse at what REAL talent is.

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm sending out some PMs to the Warfare crew. Let me know if you got them!

thejman93
05-29-2011, 11:45 AM
Great show SES, I don't think there's one character on Mayhem who doesn't fasinate me.

WWTNA, I'll be waiting for that PM.

HeelTurn
05-29-2011, 11:49 AM

Replied to the PM bossman, hope its what you were after.

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 11:51 AM
Great show SES, I don't think there's one character on Mayhem who doesn't fasinate me.

WWTNA, I'll be waiting for that PM.

Sent you that PM jman!

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 11:52 AM
Replied to the PM bossman, hope its what you were after.

Its great! Just what i'm looking for! :D

thejman93
05-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Sent you that PM jman!

Got it. Try to PM thedag to see if he'll do his promo; If not I'll happily do it. :)

I just want him to have some input into his character.

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 11:59 AM
Got it. Try to PM thedag to see if he'll do his promo; If not I'll happily do it. :)

Will do!!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-29-2011, 12:00 PM
Great Mayhem. It was a very enjoyable read an I really like how V-3, The Eye, and Dave are being built up. Everybody else is really giving it their all as well. I noticed that some of the Talent on Mayhem have really stepped up from the previous weeks, and with SES as the Writer along with everybody else's contributions, the Storylines really hooked on this addition, and have certainly roped a lot of people in as they (including me) anticipate the next Mayhem for a continuation of the stories.

samoan619
05-29-2011, 12:17 PM
Ive been having problems uploading the forum on my computer for some reason, but I just had to shot out and congratulate SES, MassDinero, Leggs and everyone else on the Mayhem roster for another dope episode.. The creative process of all these things get funner each week.. Cant wait to see what WWTNA and the Warfare roster got set up for Tuesday.. JBW is the shit, point blank...

Rehmix
05-29-2011, 01:50 PM

Got your pm. Will get back to you when I can get to a computer.

Kashdinero
05-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Great fricking show Straights!! It was nice to see people enjoyed the Chainsaw nearly sacrificing Adrienne! Love how in all of the craziness that is the war between The Eye and V3, K-Jammin and The Sleeper still manage to stand out.... The Mayhem crew are really gelling together nicely!

Next stop? Warfare!!!!!

HeelTurn
05-29-2011, 02:18 PM
Congrats to V3 on being the hottest thing in JBW, and thats no easy feat with the talent in our efed.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-29-2011, 02:31 PM
Congrats to JBW on being the hottest thing in EWN, and thats no easy feat with the talent in our forum.

Fixed for accuracy. But yeah, I do agree that V-3 is the shit!

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Congrats to V3 on being the hottest thing in JBW, and thats no easy feat with the talent in our efed.

I agree 100%!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 02:33 PM
I will say that JBW has the best heels in the entire forums.

Edit: Japanese Avenger Manabu vs Chainsaw FTW!!!!

HolyJose2391
05-29-2011, 03:06 PM
Manabu vs. Chainsaw would be up for match of the century those two crazy mofos in one ring would just blow the roof off

HeelTurn
05-29-2011, 03:08 PM
>>>>did you know<<<<

thq are soon to be releasing a new jbw video game called warfare vs mayhem 2012.
The cover of the box features an epic staredown between chainsaw and manabu, with snair and v3 in the background.

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 03:12 PM
>>>>did you know<<<<

thq are soon to be releasing a new jbw video game called warfare vs mayhem 2012.
The cover of the box features an epic staredown between chainsaw and manabu, with snair and v3 in the background.

It also comes with a JBW Season Mode along with a new and improved grappling system!!! :D

thejman93
05-29-2011, 03:14 PM
>>>>did you know<<<<

It also comes with a JBW Season Mode along with a new and improved grappling system!!! :D

Jman Want!

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Jman Want!

More great news, the creators and developers of the TNA Impact video game is making the Warfare vs Mayhem 2012 video game!!! :D lol jk

thejman93
05-29-2011, 03:19 PM
More great news, the creators and developers of the TNA Impact video game is making the Warfare vs Mayhem 2012 video game!!! :D lol jk

Way to ruin it....:D:p

the-rocks-stunner
05-29-2011, 03:19 PM

i'm still waiting for tna impact 2 the video game!

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 03:20 PM

Your going to be waiting for a long time then. lol

HeelTurn
05-29-2011, 03:21 PM

Didnt that, or something similar come out on mobile or something.

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Didnt that, or something similar come out on mobile or something.

I think it came out for the PSP with Hulk Hogan as an active player.

BrandonLoopsTV
05-29-2011, 03:41 PM
little late but great show! :D

the-rocks-stunner
05-29-2011, 03:42 PM
i think it came out for the psp with hulk hogan as an active player.

worst. Game. Ever.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-29-2011, 04:02 PM
little late but great show! :D

Thanks BLTV! Never too late for a compliment!

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 04:51 PM
JBW Champions

Warfare World Champion (http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/thedagdason/belt.jpg)- Snair

Warfare TV Champion (http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/undo-1.jpg?t=1306643369)- Markus Beerstein

Warfare Tag Team Champions (http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/thedagdason/belt2.jpg)- The Arisocrats

Mayhem World Champion (http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/thedagdason/belt3-1.jpg)- Chainsaw

Mayhem TV Champion (http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/undo2.jpg?t=1306686855)- The Sleeper

Mayhem Tag Team Champions (http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/undo3.jpg?t=1306702249) The Silver Bros

Did anybody notice the JBW Championship designs? thedag made some of them and I made some as well. What do you think of them???

HeelTurn
05-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Did anybody notice the JBW Championship designs? thedag made some of them and I made some as well. What do you think of them???

Very nice work there, I especially like the Warfare World Title, would look good around the Prophecy's waist :D

thejman93
05-29-2011, 04:55 PM

huh????????

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 04:58 PM
Very nice work there, I especially like the Warfare World Title, would look good around the Prophecy's waist :D

One day Prophecy, one day! :D BTW, thanks for the complement man!

Pumpkinhead
05-29-2011, 05:19 PM
I really like my title!!!!, all of them are pretty cool!!!

HolyJose2391
05-29-2011, 05:31 PM

Yea I noticed both the mayhem and Warfare world title and tv titles. that Warfare TV title is going to look nice around my waist come tuesday :)

jhorton1215
05-29-2011, 05:39 PM
>>>>did you know<<<<

EWNCW Officials are reportedly not allowing the game to be sold at the Wal-Marts they use to film their shows.

WWTNA Mark
05-29-2011, 05:49 PM
EWNCW Officials are reportedly not allowing the game to be sold at the Wal-Marts they use to film their shows.

LMAO!!!! Great stuff man!

Manabu
05-29-2011, 07:37 PM
Rumour has it Warfare vs Mayhem 2012 which will feature a burning crucifix match!
and zack ryder as an unlockable character! woo woo woo it's warfare bro!

jhorton1215
05-29-2011, 08:30 PM
LMAO!!!! Great stuff man!

It's funnier cause it's true <_<

the-rocks-stunner
05-29-2011, 08:48 PM

the warfare worldtitle has my http://files.sharenator.com/Official_Seal_of_Awesome_a_few_funnys-s350x350-182286-580.jpg

Silverdust
05-29-2011, 08:51 PM
the warfare worldtitle has my http://files.sharenator.com/Official_Seal_of_Awesome_a_few_funnys-s350x350-182286-580.jpg

Do you feel you are the 2nd coming of IPITS? Are you the new master of pictionary?

Pumpkinhead
05-29-2011, 08:52 PM
Rumour has it Warfare vs Mayhem 2012 which will feature a burning crucifix match!
and zack ryder as an unlockable character! woo woo woo it's warfare bro!

it also will feature... SAMSON!!!!

Cena
05-29-2011, 09:00 PM
it also will feature... SAMSON!!!!

I told ya! SAM is coming back!!!!!!! I love SAM!! He is best!

Rehmix
05-29-2011, 09:07 PM
I think fire should be added to all matches. Warfare vs. Mayhem 2012, Now With More FIRE!

jhorton1215
05-29-2011, 09:36 PM
And all of Zeus Apollo's stats should be maxed!

Snair
05-30-2011, 02:32 AM
Just went through Mayhem & it was an awesome show as always.Secondly I'm sorry to say that I wont be here in EWN for sometime ,June 16 to be precise due to my exams.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-30-2011, 03:16 AM
Just went through Mayhem & it was an awesome show as always.Secondly I'm sorry to say that I wont be here in EWN for sometime ,June 16 to be precise due to my exams.

Thanks for the compliment Snair. That kinda sucks that you won't be on here for a while though. Good luck on your exams! I know how they can be...

Kashdinero
05-30-2011, 03:20 AM

Knock 'em dead, champ! See you in a few weeks!

Pumpkinhead
05-30-2011, 08:24 AM
Good luck snair!!

HolyJose2391
05-30-2011, 08:38 AM

best of luck dude!

thejman93
05-30-2011, 11:37 AM

Good luck bro.

BrandonLoopsTV
05-30-2011, 12:12 PM

goood luck!

Manabu
05-30-2011, 12:22 PM
What exams are you doing Snair?
I think I've got a psychology exam that day!

Kashdinero
05-30-2011, 01:39 PM
What exams are you doing Snair?
I think I've got a psychology exam that day!

Good luck to you too, my fellow Londoner! For a wrestling legend like Manabu, psychology should be a breeze!!!!!

SilverGhost
05-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Yay for learning Psychology!

*learning Psychology as well*

HeelTurn
05-30-2011, 02:12 PM
600 pages, JBW-MANIA is running wild brother.

WWTNA Mark
05-30-2011, 02:12 PM
600!!!! JBW is still going strong!!!

the-rocks-stunner
05-30-2011, 02:16 PM

i didn't recognise you with your CM Punk pic there lol

HeelTurn
05-30-2011, 02:17 PM

Ninja'd lol

MattElder
05-30-2011, 02:30 PM
congrats on the big 600!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-30-2011, 02:34 PM
congrats on the big 600!!!

Thanks Mat!!!!

Rehmix
05-30-2011, 02:57 PM
JBW Star to change name?

Reported by Ryan Clark
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Sources say that JBW star Rehmix has been experimenting with a name change. Rehmix approached JBW head staff with an idea for getting away from his previous wrestling name and going to something that will make him more of his wrestling persona.

-- It is also reported that Rehmix will make a formal introduction to the JBW audience live on Warfare this Tuesday

Advertisement:
100% LINK (PICS): Markus Beerstein spotted drinking O’Douls!>>

the-rocks-stunner
05-30-2011, 03:05 PM
JBW Star to change name?

Reported by Ryan Clark
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Sources say that JBW star Rehmix has been experimenting with a name change. Rehmix approached JBW head staff with an idea for getting away from his previous wrestling name and going to something that will make him more of his wrestling persona.

-- It is also reported that Rehmix will make a formal introduction to the JBW audience live on Warfare this Tuesday

Advertisement:
100% LINK (PICS): Markus Beerstein spotted drinking O’Douls!>>

1 thing is certain, that ryan clark ad is fake

Kashdinero
05-30-2011, 03:15 PM
Yay for learning Psychology!

*learning Psychology as well*

<---- would have loved to have learned psychology... In fact. <--- would have loved to have learned anything lol.... Stay in skool kidz!!

PS: Happy 600!!!! You're living the dream, boss-man!!!!! Well done, BRUVA!!!!