PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 06:33 PM
I bet you are very skilled with the balls you play with on the court. :D

Lol. SilverLace kinda took some of the sting outta that zinger.

WWTNA Mark
05-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Ahh okay. I was wondering why we had it planned for a Wednesday

I had 8 stuck in my head for some reason. Weird, I know. lol. Also SES, you can tell the good people of JBW about the ranking system for the Warfare and Mayhem World Champions if you want. ;)

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-20-2011, 06:37 PM
Lol. SilverLace kinda took some of the sting outta that zinger.

I know. Darn him for having a slightly similar way of thinking as I do!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 06:44 PM
I had 8 stuck in my head for some reason. Weird, I know. lol. Also SES, you can tell the good people of JBW about the ranking system for the Warfare and Mayhem World Champions if you want. ;)

Will do!

A while back, KashDinero shot an idea to WWTNA about having a ranking system similar to ROH and TNA a while back. It would be a top ten ranking for the elite of the elite, and whoever is ranked no.1 will be the number 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championships. We're now going to institute this idea starting on the shows after the next PPV. You see, we're all about advancement and stepping up each others games here in JBW because we want the most balanced e-fed top to bottom as far as talent goes. I think/know we already have that, but we feel like having things like the Promo of the Month and the new ranking system will help give people the motivation to step it up even more. It's gonna be boatloads of fun and it'll give people something to shoot for even more.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 06:45 PM
I know. Darn him for having a slightly similar way of thinking as I do!

Lol, don't feel bad. No one pulls off innuendo like our good buddy SilverLace does.

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Lol, don't feel bad. No one pulls off innuendo like our good buddy SilverLace does.

I'm not? I just got ninja'd was all.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm not? I just got ninja'd was all.

Well if there ever was anyone that was close, it'd be you, but SilverLace just has a lot more material so far.

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Well if there ever was anyone that was close, it'd be you, but SilverLace just has a lot more material so far.

Oh I get it now. He is clearly better at those kind of jokes.

SilverLace
05-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Lol...I hesitant to say it now, but did you get my PM Lace?

Yes and I've sent my package back to you.

WWTNA Mark
05-20-2011, 08:47 PM
Will do!

A while back, KashDinero shot an idea to WWTNA about having a ranking system similar to ROH and TNA a while back. It would be a top ten ranking for the elite of the elite, and whoever is ranked no.1 will be the number 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championships. We're now going to institute this idea starting on the shows after the next PPV. You see, we're all about advancement and stepping up each others games here in JBW because we want the most balanced e-fed top to bottom as far as talent goes. I think/know we already have that, but we feel like having things like the Promo of the Month and the new ranking system will help give people the motivation to step it up even more. It's gonna be boatloads of fun and it'll give people something to shoot for even more.

This.^^^^^^^^^^^^^

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 08:58 PM
Yes and I've sent my package back to you.

That's..erm..great! Not the wording I would have used but good job nonetheless!!

Leggo
05-20-2011, 09:56 PM
Will do!

This sounds like a good idea (well done KD). I had actually thought about this myself, but never got round to actioning it.

How would it work then mate? Points wise...

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 10:28 PM
This sounds like a good idea (well done KD). I had actually thought about this myself, but never got round to actioning it.

How would it work then mate? Points wise...

We'll have to work out the details later. I think it'll just be opinion based though. It is just an e-fed afterall...

Leggo
05-20-2011, 11:13 PM
We'll have to work out the details later. I think it'll just be opinion based though. It is just an e-fed afterall...

Sounds good SES. Did you understand my change for mayhem promo?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 11:30 PM
Sounds good SES. Did you understand my change for mayhem promo?

Yeah definitely. That's mainly what the last Visitor message I sent you was about.

Rich Cranium
05-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Yeah definitely. That's mainly what the last Visitor message I sent you was about.

The horror threads are crying for your return.

Snair
05-21-2011, 12:29 AM
The ranking system sounds like a great idea and when is it going to be implemented?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-21-2011, 01:40 AM
The ranking system sounds like a great idea and when is it going to be implemented?

After the next PPV champ.

The horror threads are crying for your return.

Check the Tea Spot in about 20 minutes. Oh and thanks for the reminder Rich!

Kashdinero
05-21-2011, 01:54 AM
Wow, I thank those that remembered that suggestion for a top ten ranking system. Thanks for remembering, guys!

How will the ranking system be judged... If it's anything like Tits N Arse Wrestling, then it will be a dizzzzzza$$ter!

Stay tuned.... Part four will be up soon (it's just a short one to set up the final part of this series :), which will be loooonggg, lol I'm actually scared ton start typing, cause the crazy amount of ideas I have for it just keeps on multiplying)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-21-2011, 02:05 AM
Wow, I thank those that remembered that suggestion for a top ten ranking system. Thanks for remembering, guys!

How will the ranking system be judged... If it's anything like Tits N Arse Wrestling, then it will be a dizzzzzza$$ter!

Stay tuned.... Part four will be up soon (it's just a short one to set up the final part of this series :), which will be loooonggg, lol I'm actually scared ton start typing, cause the crazy amount of ideas I have for it just keeps on multiplying)

I can't wait Mr. Dinero. Btw, I think the ranking system will just have to be based on mine and WWTNA's honest opinions. Unless someone else can think of a better idea than I think that's what we should go with. We will be fair though and will give everyone the massive amount of credit they deserve.

Oh and be sure to check out the Tea Spot for a new match-up in the horror tournament!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-21-2011, 02:28 AM

I really like the top 10 ranking system as well. It is an extremely great way to present who will rise to the #1 spot on the list for a Championship match. It is alot more easier an seemingly even more organized. I know that I have not contributed a lot to thie E-Fed, but I plan on changing that shortly. I want to get more involved, and I will do whatever it takes to rise up on the ranking system. You all will lay witness to a more edgier TDA within the up-coming weeks. I promise you that, and I will make sure that this will be a promise that I will keep until' I have successfully accomplished everything that I had said I would set out to do. The Writers have been great, and noticably protective over their respective brands talent. That is a very good thing! On Mayhem there is a hand full of talented people, and the same thing could be said about Warfare. Everybody is really digging into the very depths of their minds to pull out all of this amazing material, especially MassDinero.

With the new additions to the JBW roster coming-up very soon things will obviously take a sharp turn toward Differentville. This is a very good thing. I have been curious for 3 days now about who these new people are. Are they efed jumpers? Completely new people? GIRLS?! There are so many ways to go about this, and I wouldn't be surprised if our minds get blown an it ends up being something entirely different, but F'n A.W.E.S.O.M.E at the sametime!! For those of you who are going to become the new additions... I look forward to feuding with you in the not-so-distant future. There are a lot of Vets in this E-Fed. Mass, Siaki, Samson, etc. Those are the guys I can only dream of having a storyline with. They are just all around great guys. They deserve every feat they receive.

IC:

By the way, Snair, I am as Mass would say, "Gunning for ya". Like I had said on the last Warfare.. I have been barely riding the waves of JBW's very vast ocean. It is only a matter of time before I finally catch a break. We have quite a history as well. During the very early days of Warfare we had a little feud that resulted in you injuring me. I would give you props, but that screwed me out of what was rightfully mine in the beginning. I will take any opportunity I can get to even those lop-sided odds of our feud. Not even FSA will be able to stop me after I complete my metamorphesis. I will no-longer be a push over. Welcome to the War, Soldier.

New theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQVL16i7lY

Kashdinero
05-21-2011, 02:44 AM
I really like the top 10 ranking system as well. It is an extremely great way to present who will rise to the #1 spot on the list for a Championship match. It is alot more easier an seemingly even more organized. I know that I have not contributed a lot to thie E-Fed, but I plan on changing that shortly. I want to get more involved, and I will do whatever it takes to rise up on the ranking system. You all will lay witness to a more edgier TDA within the up-coming weeks. I promise you that, and I will make sure that this will be a promise that I will keep until' I have successfully accomplished everything that I had said I would set out to do. The Writers have been great, and noticably protective over their respective brands talent. That is a very good thing! On Mayhem there is a hand full of talented people, and the same thing could be said about Warfare. Everybody is really digging into the very depths of their minds to pull out all of this amazing material, especially MassDinero.

With the new additions to the JBW roster coming-up very soon things will obviously take a sharp turn toward Differentville. This is a very good thing. I have been curious for 3 days now about who these new people are. Are they efed jumpers? Completely new people? GIRLS?! There are so many ways to go about this, and I wouldn't be surprised if our minds get blown an it ends up being something entirely different, but F'n A.W.E.S.O.M.E at the sametime!! For those of you who are going to become the new additions... I look forward to feuding with you in the not-so-distant future. There are a lot of Vets in this E-Fed. Mass, Siaki, Samson, etc. Those are the guys I can only dream of having a storyline with. They are just all around great guys. They deserve every feat they receive.

IC:

By the way, Snair, I am as Mass would say, "Gunning for ya". Like I had said on the last Warfare.. I have been barely riding the waves of JBW's very vast ocean. It is only a matter of time before I finally catch a break. We have quite a history as well. During the very early days of Warfare we had a little feud that resulted in you injuring me. I would give you props, but that screwed me out of what was rightfully mine in the beginning. I will take any opportunity I can get to even those lop-sided odds of our feud. Not even FSA will be able to stop me after I complete my metamorphesis. I will no-longer be a push over. Welcome to the War, Soldier.

New theme:

That was awesome, TDA, no, wait. Awesome is a poor way to describe what I just read. What I just read tells me that this is the begining of a new era in JBW.... Games must be upped, plain and simple. Our "competition" has some real talented guys and gal(s?), like, way talented, and we need to prove that we have just as many, if not more, talented members on our roster, if we want to be percieved as true equals in their, and the rest of the EWN's eyes.

Well done again, TDA, that was way more than awesome!

samoan619
05-21-2011, 03:11 AM

IC:

New theme:

Amazing promo TDA, I cant wait to see the metamorphisis of The Devils Advocate.. You came into the JBW, made it to the main event and still in it for the title.. Looking forward to more promos like this, also looking forward to the other chapters of Mass' TAODAM!! Now lets go Mayhem!!!

Leggo
05-21-2011, 03:43 AM
@TDA

Good stuff my friend. This is what we need, more character interaction and innovative ways to put them over. The views for this thread have gone through the roof this week, and I can only see them getting even higher with the talent on the roster.

@ Sammy

I'm pumped and ready for Mayhem too brother! Can't wait!

@KD

Looking forward to the next installment bruv...

Sidenote: mrs leggo has just informed me that we have friends coming round tonight. *drops head in hands* I'll have to check Mayhem out in the morning... *shakes head*

Kashdinero
05-21-2011, 04:24 AM
*We rejoin the tale in a jail cell with about ten or so recently arrested men. Among those numbers are Jay and Silent Bob, and our two heroes Ma$$Dinero and Dave*

Dave: ...man oh man oh man oh man oh..

Jay: What the hell is this guys problem? It's like he's never been arrested before! Yo, Dave, your killing my buzz, dude!

Silent Bob: ......

Ma$$Dinero: What buzz?

J: The buzz I'm getting from the hashish I ate, what else? *looks at Bob, who looks just as baffled as Mass*

Dave: ... man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh...

MD: What the fuck, Jay, you ate your hash, haha, how much?

J: How the fuck am I supposed to know, what am I a drug dealer... No, waait a minute, I'm totally a drug dealer! It was just over an eighth of squidgy.. black.. morocan

MD: Duuude, heheheh you are fucking crazy!

D: .... man oh man oh man oh man...

SB: ........

J: No way, dude, we used to eat that shit all the time back in the day, right, Silent Bob?

SB: *nods*

J: See, Mass I told you, that shit was totally fricking awesome, right, Silent Bob?

SB: *shakes head*

J: Waaaait a minute, we put it in to... uhh.. muffins? first... Now I remember.... *Jay stumbles, but Bob catches him and steadies his heterosexual lifemate*.. Whoa, Silent Bob, I never noticed your third eye in the middle of your hat... Hahahahah it's talking, it's saying it needs a wash.. ha..

MD: Silent Bob, get this fool away from me, the last thing I need is this guy messing up my calm, and collected, state of mind.... Now... I WANT MY FUCKING PHONE-CALL!!!!!

*a few agonisingly painful hours later*

MD: C'mon, man, what is taking them so long... I KNOW MY RIGHTS!! This ain't my first BBQ y'know!

D: .. man oh man oh.... Wait, Mass, look heres a guard, please be our phonecall!

MD: What do you mean our? *Dave looks like he is about to cry*... Ahh, I'm only playing with ya, Davey, wavey... Chill the fuck out and I'll get us out of here in no time.

D: You said that hours ago!

MD: Look, Dave, I know that you're new to all this, but, ya gotta know, these things happen, they're minor set backs is all. Why, that guard is just about to say my na..

Prison guard: Mr #########, time for your phonecall.

MD: See, Davey, I told you... I'll be back soon.

D: Oh fuck, don't leave me with these guys!

MD: It's cool, Dave. Bob will look after you, won't cha, Silent Bob?

PG: You, Bob, whats the matter with your friend? *Silent Bob puts his hands together like he is saying a silent prayer, but puts them to the side of his face to motion that Jay is sleeping*.. He better be!.. I'll be back later to check on you two... *points finger* You look dodgy, to me! Come along, Mr ######### it's time for that phonecall you've been moaning about.

*they walk to the phone, and Mass puts in his quarter and dials, marveling at his own memory*

ring ring... ring ring
ring ring... rin..

MD: Hello.. Hello, Dave, can you hear me?

David Letterman: Loud and clear, pal, how can I do ya for?

MD: Me 'n' Dave are in jail, Dave. I need you to bail us out, Jay and Silent Bob too!

DL: *lets out a low whistle* Ahh, I don't think thats gonna happen, Mass.

MD: What? *beep beep* C'mon, Dave... Quick, my money's running out, just get here, do what I ask, and we can work something ou. *line goes dead*

TBC

samoan619
05-21-2011, 05:06 AM
*We rejoin the tale in a jail cell with about ten or so recently arrested men. Among those numbers are Jay and Silent Bob, and our two heroes Ma$$Dinero and Dave*

Dave: ...man oh man oh man oh man oh..

Jay: What the hell is this guys problem? It's like he's never been arrested before! Yo, Dave, your killing my buzz, dude!

Silent Bob: ......

Ma$$Dinero: What buzz?

J: The buzz I'm getting from the hashish I ate, what else? *looks at Bob, who looks just as baffled as Mass*

Dave: ... man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh...

MD: What the fuck, Jay, you ate your hash, haha, how much?

J: How the fuck am I supposed to know, what am I a drug dealer... No, waait a minute, I'm totally a drug dealer! It was just over an eighth of squidgy.. black.. morocan

MD: Duuude, heheheh you are fucking crazy!

D: .... man oh man oh man oh man...

SB: ........

J: No way, dude, we used to eat that shit all the time back in the day, right, Silent Bob?

J: See, Mass I told you, that shit was totally fricking awesome, right, Silent Bob?

SB: *shakes head*

J: Waaaait a minute, we put it in to... uhh.. muffins? first... Now I remember.... *Jay stumbles, but Bob catches him and steadies his heterosexual lifemate*.. Whoa, Silent Bob, I never noticed your third eye in the middle of your hat... Hahahahah it's talking, it's saying it needs a wash.. ha..

MD: Silent Bob, get this fool away from me, the last thing I need is this guy messing up my calm, and collected, state of mind.... Now... I WANT MY FUCKING PHONE-CALL!!!!!

*a few agonisingly painful hours later*

MD: C'mon, man, what is taking them so long... I KNOW MY RIGHTS!! This ain't my first BBQ y'know!

D: .. man oh man oh.... Wait, Mass, look heres a guard, please be our phonecall!

MD: What do you mean our? *Dave looks like he is about to cry*... Ahh, I'm only playing with ya, Davey, wavey... Chill the fuck out and I'll get us out of here in no time.

D: You said that hours ago!

MD: Look, Dave, I know that you're new to all this, but, ya gotta know, these things happen, they're minor set backs is all. Why, that guard is just about to say my na..

Prison guard: Mr #########, time for your phonecall.

MD: See, Davey, I told you... I'll be back soon.

D: Oh fuck, don't leave me with these guys!

MD: It's cool, Dave. Bob will look after you, won't cha, Silent Bob?

PG: You, Bob, whats the matter with your friend? *Silent Bob puts his hands together like he is saying a silent prayer, but puts them to the side of his face to motion that Jay is sleeping*.. He better be!.. I'll be back later to check on you two... *points finger* You look dodgy, to me! Come along, Mr ######### it's time for that phonecall you've been moaning about.

*they walk to the phone, and Mass puts in his quarter and dials, marveling at his own memory*

ring ring... ring ring
ring ring... rin..

MD: Hello.. Hello, Dave, can you hear me?

David Letterman: Loud and clear, pal, how can I do ya for?

MD: Me 'n' Dave are in jail, Dave. I need you to bail us out, Jay and Silent Bob too!

DL: *lets out a low whistle* Ahh, I don't think thats gonna happen, Mass.

MD: What? *beep beep* C'mon, Dave... Quick, my money's running out, just get here, do what I ask, and we can work something ou. *line goes dead*

TBC

Im glad I waited for this hahaha.. I swear I can see this being in a movie or done in a comic strip.. Looking forward to the next chapter of TAODAM, I wonder how theyre going to get outta jail before Mayhem hahaha..

Snair
05-21-2011, 05:27 AM
TAOMAD is getting quite engaging, I cant wait to see how this plays out.
And TDA your questions will be answered this Warfare.

tnawhat
05-21-2011, 07:05 AM
i wanna make a impact im calling out sniar

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 07:07 AM
i wanna make a impact i challenge saniar 4 the title

Welcome aboard tnawhat! I'll send you another PM about something! ;)

tnawhat
05-21-2011, 07:08 AM
sweet asss

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 07:17 AM
sweet asss

lol! BTW man, if you want, you can post the information about your character on the JBW Roster Thread. (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?6267-The-JBW-Roster-thread(All-info-goes-here)) ;)

tnawhat
05-21-2011, 07:24 AM
thanks but im thinking i might keep it a mystery as part of the gimmick and release bits in promos

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 07:24 AM
thanks but im thinking i might keep it a mystery as part of the gimmick and release bits in promos

Good idea! ;)

tnawhat
05-21-2011, 07:25 AM
so when the next show

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 07:28 AM
so when the next show

Well Mayhem is tonight where our writer xStraightxEdgexSaviorx will post up the show tonight and i'm the writer of Tuesday Night Warfare.

tnawhat
05-21-2011, 07:31 AM
Well Mayhem is tonight where our writer xStraightxEdgexSaviorx will post up the show tonight and i'm the writer of Tuesday Night Warfare.

awsome am looking foward to it

Snair
05-21-2011, 07:38 AM
Wow, I've now become an instant target lol.

tnawhat
05-21-2011, 07:41 AM
Wow, I've now become an instant target lol.

u bet u hve with that title around ur waist i respect u bt u wont b champ 4 long

PandaMassacre
05-21-2011, 07:59 AM
And then next week we will see the Women's championship being reinstated an given to SilverLace. JBW!!

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 08:16 AM
and then next week we will see the women's championship being reinstated an given to silverlace. jbw!!

lmfao!!!!!!

Leggo
05-21-2011, 08:44 AM
i wanna make a impact im calling out sniar

Another new recruit! Welcome to our house...

@snair - looks like you got a target on your back fella!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Hello JBW, a few things I wanna address before I head to work.

@ TDA, This is exactly why I say in my mind that you deserve a push. Thak you for your kind words and including Samson in there with guys like Siaki and MassD. It was greatly appreciated.

@ KD, Another superb edition of TAODAM, I can't wait to see what happens next!

@ newcomer who's name escapes m right now, Welcome aboard!! Great to see we continue to get new people to want to be a part of this thing of ours.

@ everyone. Mayhem is tonight and it's gonna be a special one I think. I wouldn't miss this one if it's at all possible. I can't wait to post it as it's more or less done already. The main thing I need to do is to find one last match that coincides with what I have in my mind.

Right, so I'll be back in about 5 hours. See you all soon!

Rehmix
05-21-2011, 09:34 AM
So many things going on in the JBW that it is blowing my mind. New guys coming in, a ranking system in the works, TAODAM. It's getting tough to keep up. Really excited about the next few weeks and what they hold for JBW.

IC: Not happy about what happened during Warfare last week. I guess you see what happens when you turn your back for one second. This insanity needs to stop. The roster may need to get together and have a Come to Jesus meeting with this infection known as FSA.

Pumpkinhead
05-21-2011, 10:03 AM
So many things going on in the JBW that it is blowing my mind. New guys coming in, a ranking system in the works, TAODAM. It's getting tough to keep up. Really excited about the next few weeks and what they hold for JBW.

IC: Not happy about what happened during Warfare last week. I guess you see what happens when you turn your back for one second. This insanity needs to stop. The roster may need to get together and have a Come to Jesus meeting with this infection known as FSA.

Agreed I'm excited with this new ranking system, we have a newcomer challenging the champ, good luck with that!!!

IC: Not happy, not happy??, you think anyone cares about your hapiness, What you need to understand is what happen when you stand in the FSA path, We DESTROY you!!!

SilverLace
05-21-2011, 11:11 AM
And then next week we will see the Women's championship being reinstated an given to SilverLace. JBW!!

And what's wrong with that? Jealous much?

Or, is this a challenge?

PandaMassacre
05-21-2011, 11:56 AM
And what's wrong with that? Jealous much?

Or, is this a challenge?

It could be.. Would you like to be involved in a match against me for the Women's Championship?

SilverLace
05-21-2011, 12:09 PM
It could be.. Would you like to be involved in a match against me for the Women's Championship?

My bunny hops are reserved for the guys so no. No XOXO's for you!

PandaMassacre
05-21-2011, 12:09 PM
My bunny hops are reserved for the guys so no. No XOXO's for you!

I knew you would say that. xD

Leggo
05-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Anybody know what's happened to thedag?

SilverLace
05-21-2011, 12:13 PM
I knew you would say that. xD

If you really want to join JBW, PM WWTNA. But if you do join, you stay away from my VIP list which includes Siaki, Massdinero, Jman, Ape, and Pauly!

Edit: More Bunny Hop VIP members: St George, Zeus, Chainsaw, and HolyJose because after a bunnyhop he truly becomes holy!

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Anybody know what's happened to thedag?

He said he had computer problems and will return when he fixed it.

K-Jammin
05-21-2011, 12:22 PM
First post on here for a few days, messy few days at work, Looking forward to mayhem tonight!

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 12:23 PM
First post on here for a few days, messy few days at work, Looking forward to mayhem tonight!

Me too!!! Lets go MAYHEM!!!

BrandonLoopsTV
05-21-2011, 12:33 PM
looking fowards to mayhem tonight!

K-Jammin
05-21-2011, 12:48 PM
The apocalypse didn't dare to try and stop Mayhem!

Pumpkinhead
05-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Lets go Mayhem!!!

Leggo
05-21-2011, 12:51 PM
He said he had computer problems and will return when he fixed it.

Yeah, I thought that mate. It's just been a while.

Pumpkinhead
05-21-2011, 12:54 PM
I noticed there many guys from UK in here

samoan619
05-21-2011, 01:05 PM
I noticed there many guys from UK in here

Actually in both e-feds.. We both have a vast UK/US roster, when you think of our fed you gotta think global.. JBW Global Uprising June 12th 2011..

Pumpkinhead
05-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Actually in both e-feds.. We both have a vast UK/US roster, when you think of our fed you gotta think global.. JBW Global Uprising June 12th 2011..

I thought it was just Uprising , well the Global makes it better!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-21-2011, 01:10 PM

Nice plug.

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 01:53 PM

This.^^^^^^^^^^ As for the Global Uprising PPV, I was thinking about having a special type of international match, similar to TNA's World X Cup. That would be cool wouldn't it?

Leggo
05-21-2011, 02:00 PM
This.^^^^^^^^^^ As for the Global Uprising PPV, I was thinking about having a special type of international match, similar to TNA's World X Cup. That would be cool wouldn't it?

Sounds interesting china... Care to elaborate?

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 02:08 PM
Sounds interesting china... Care to elaborate?

We can have a little battle royal or a tournament with the international posters and get to showcase there talent. Whoever wins will get a Global Trophy for there homeland, somewhat similar to TNA's World X Cup. JBW could be able to pull this off if I can recruit more international posters. :D

Leggo
05-21-2011, 02:36 PM
We can have a little battle royal or a tournament with the international posters and get to showcase there talent. Whoever wins will get a Global Trophy for there homeland, somewhat similar to TNA's World X Cup. JBW could be able to pull this off if I can recruit more international posters. :D

Liking the concept of a battle royal tournament. Sounds like a great idea mate

Rehmix
05-21-2011, 03:43 PM

I love the idea of a tournament, that sounds fun. Or we could do something like the Ryder Cup, that would be cool too. Like Bragging Rights except for with UK vs. US

Leggo
05-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Why and who has this thread name changed?

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 03:57 PM
I love the idea of a tournament, that sounds fun. Or we could do something like the Ryder Cup, that would be cool too. Like Bragging Rights except for with UK vs. US

USA vs UK, I like it! :D

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-21-2011, 03:59 PM
Why and who has this thread name changed?

Who? WWTNA Mark.

Why? To solidify the advances toward a new era inside of JBW.

But ehhh.... I don't know the actual reason. This is simply a guess of mine.

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Who? WWTNA Mark.

Why? To solidify the advances toward a new era inside of JBW.

But ehhh.... I don't know the actual reason. This is simply a guess of mine.

You are correct!!! BTW, if anybody has a problem with the new thread name, let me know. :D

Leggo
05-21-2011, 04:28 PM
You are correct!!! BTW, if anybody has a problem with the new thread name, let me know. :D

No mate, no problem. I thought maybe someone else was pissing about.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Sorry peoples, but it looks like the show won't be posted until late tonight. It's one of those situations where I'd either have to post it right now or hav another late show, and honestly, people still want to send some things in and this won't be possible until later tonight. Sorry about this guys, but good things come to those who wait!

North Vegas Benny
05-21-2011, 04:59 PM
Sorry peoples, but it looks like the show won't be posted until late tonight. It's one of those situations where I'd either have to post it right now or hav another late show, and honestly, people still want to send some things in and this won't be possible until later tonight. Sorry about this guys, but good things come to those who wait!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Eh_4vcOeF_A/TDMt6lyu74I/AAAAAAAAJ7k/B8LYuhR9cLs/s1600/ronsimmons.jpg
DAMN !!!

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 05:00 PM

No problem man! Its always better to read Mayhem in the night anyways.

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 05:16 PM
TAODAM FTW!!! I can't wait for part 4! :D

K-Jammin
05-21-2011, 05:27 PM
I've just started watching The Macho Madness and its like 4 hours long so no rush :)

PandaMassacre
05-21-2011, 06:10 PM
TAODAM FTW!!! I can't wait for part 4! :D

Same here. (: <3

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-21-2011, 06:13 PM
Okay guys, I'm taking off now. Mayhem is completely finished except for whatever else is being sent so as soon as I get back I'm posting the show. Sorry again about the delay guys, but I got invited to a party and with what little social life I can muster up I best not miss it lol. Mayhem will be up soon enough though guys, don't worry!

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Okay guys, I'm taking off now. Mayhem is completely finished except for whatever else is being sent so as soon as I get back I'm posting the show. Sorry again about the delay guys, but I got invited to a party and with what little social life I can muster up I best not miss it lol. Mayhem will be up soon enough though guys, don't worry!

We'll be waiting SES! Now go party your ass off!!! :D

thejman93
05-21-2011, 06:18 PM

Go get shitfaced! -clap clap clapclapclap- Go get shitfaced! -clap clap clapclapclap-

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 06:19 PM
We have a new talent in JBW, the-rocks-stunner!!! He signed a contract with JBW!!! :D

thejman93
05-21-2011, 06:22 PM
We have a new talent in JBW, the-rocks-stunner!!! He signed a contract with JBW!!! :D

We have a big fucking roster!

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 06:25 PM
We have a big fucking roster!

I know!!! :D

the-rocks-stunner
05-21-2011, 06:30 PM
I'll bring it don't worry

thejman93
05-21-2011, 06:31 PM
<-------------- is outta here for the night but I shall return bright n' early tomorrow.

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 06:34 PM
I'll bring it don't worry

Looking forward to it! Welcome aboard!

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 06:36 PM
<-------------- is outta here for the night but I shall return bright n' early tomorrow.

Yeah, me too. See ya jman! I'll catch up with the JBW crew tomorrow as i'm about to play some NBA 2k11! :D

Silverdust
05-21-2011, 08:42 PM
So Mayhem is on Sunday's now?

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 08:43 PM
So Mayhem is on Sunday's now?

Nope. SES is just going to post it later as he has other stuff to do.

Kashdinero
05-21-2011, 10:05 PM
*David Letterman did bail out our heroes, and Jay and Silent Bob, on the promise of appearing on The Late Show for free. As bail was set at only half his asking price for appearances, Ma$$Dinero did the show for half price. We join the show halfway through.*

David Letterman: Well... That was Cheyl Tweedy, and damned if I know what she was talking about! Up next we got two of my favourite drug dealers, Jerseys own, Jay and Silent Bob *audience cheers*... Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen.

*We come back to The Late Show, and the band is playing a Girls Allowed track, but no one knows what it is*

DL: OK, people next up is, get this, multi award winning director and actor, Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes, AKA Jay and Silent Bob!

*audience cheers*

DL: Welcome to the show guys, I understand you have had quite the week... Care to share?

Jay: Ohh, fuuck yeah, Letterman! Me 'n' Lunchbox ended up in.. *Bob, gives him a nudge* Oh, oh, I mean, nah, you know Letterman, same fucking shit, different day, how about you?

DL: I've had an eventful week, that ended up costing me a bomb, but other than that, it's been great! I've got you two on the show, which I might add was an unexpected, pleasant surprise! So, how's Justice, Jay? Thats quite the woman you've got yourself there.

J: What the fuck, Letterman? You trying to hit on my girl?

Silent Bob: *rolls eyes*

DL: No-No, not at all, I'm just merely wondering how things are going with you and your pretty little lady.

J: There you go again! Don't you try to put the moves on Justice, dog, that shit ain't on!.... Snoogans!! Me 'n' Justice are fucking great, yo, and she is soooo fuckin' hot! Just thinking about her is giving me a wo..

DL: OK, moving on, quickly I might add, after the success of the Bluntman & Chronic movie, you used your money to travel across America beating up some of the geeky little kids for, and I paraphrase, ahem, talking shit, about you.

J: What do you mean some? We got all of those little bastards.

DL: All of them?

J: Thats what I said Letterman, fuck, me 'n' Silent Bob beat up all 1'111 of those bitches! They never stood a chance against me 'n' lunchbox!

DL: Well thats just fantastic, but please, guys we discussed this earlier, any chance we could break character, and talk about your up and coming projects.

Kevin Smith: Sure thing, Dave. First of all I just want to say what an honour it is to be here. Just, thanks for having us, you're a good friend.

DL: Why, you're welcome Kevin, and might I say, I am a massive fan of your work, Green Hornet was somthing else, wasn't it it, guys? *audience voices it's agreement*.. So whats next for Jason? Tell me what you are currently working on.

Jason Mewes: Well, David, I have a new film coming out soon called Silent But Deadly.

DL: Oh, I heard about that, thats with William Sadler and Kim Poirier. How was that?

JM: We had a blast filming that one, up in Canada. It was great doing a horror film, and I absolutley got into the seriousness of the role. It was a far cry from Jay, for sure. *audience laughs*

DL: And, Kevin. What about you, pal, anything you can tell us about what you have planned for us?

KS: Of course, David. Very soon I am going to be directing a hockey-drama that was actually inspired by a Warren Zevon song called Hit Somebody..

DL: I know it, The Hockey Song!

KS: Thats the one! Now theres going to be lots of violence on the ice, but there will be a lot of emotional issues with our main actor, Nicholas Braun *adience whooos*

DL: Well thats just great. Now any last words you want to say in character?

J: Yeah, boy... Fuck yeah I do! Ma$$Dinero, if your listening, I want you to know that any time you wanna throw down, me 'n' Silent Bob can come down to JBW and fuckin' show you how it's done!

SB: *looks just as shocked as Letterman*

J: And you know I got rhymes, so we can go there too! Check this, Letterman!

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Mother mother fuck. Mother mother fuck fuck. Mother fuck mother fuck.
Noise noise noise.
1 2 1 2 3 4
Noise noise noise.
Smokin weed, smokin weed.
Doin' coke, drinkin beers.
Drinkin beers, beers beers.
Rollin' fatties, smokin blunts.
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts.
Rollin' blunts and smokin um'
<>
15 bucks, little man, put that shit in my hand.
If that money doesn't show then you owe me owe me owe.
My jungle love.
Oh e oh e oh.
I think I wanna know ya know ya ... yeah, what.

DL: Thats great, Jay, Mass will be quaking in his boots.... People, lets here it for Jay and Silent Bob everybody! *Huge ovation*... Up next... We've got Ma$$Dinero *audience errupts!*and his official mic man, Dave. *nothing but air for Dave*

DL: Welcome back, folks! And my next guest needs no introduction, so lets just bring him out, c'mon on out, big guy, and bring Dave with ya'.

*Ma$$Dinero comes out to a massive cheer, and Dave comes out to a massive amount of indifference*

DL: Ma$$!!! It's great to have you back, buddy, and I see you have brought a friend... How are ya', Dave?

Dave: I'm absolutely terrible! I've been arrested, chased by psychos..

DL: Allegedly, I might add.

D: Well, lets just say, it's been quite a week, and I've probably said too much already, so... Moving on..

Ma$$Dinero: Do you ever stop, Dave? You sound worse than your wife!

DL: Speaking of your wife, Dave, how is she?

D: I wouldn't know, I haven't been home in two days, man! I haven't slept, and now I've been forced to come on here..

DL: Allegedly, I might add *audience laughs*..

MD: Before we go any further, I just want to send a shout out to my boy, Young Sau! *audience goes CRAZY!!*

DL: Oh no! Not this again!

MD: Heheheh.

DL: Dave, I understand you took a superkick a while back from JBW's resident masked avenger, Television champion The Sleeper?
D: Thats right, David and I am still way pissed at that!

MD: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Davey boy! I think that you should calm yourself down! Furthermore to the point, I think you should forgive The Sleeper here on live TV!

D: What! *looks at Mass, who nods and waves him on* Ohhh, alright. Sleeper, I forgive you, I know it wasn't personal, so we'll say no more about it.

MD Well done, Dave.

DL: Now, Mass, I understand that WWTNA Mark is considering opening a Hall of Fame someday, now how about that? Mass for Hall of Fame some day?

MD: Heh-heh, maybe a far off day, Dave, but I'm not ready for that ring yet.

D: My wife recently got me a ring. It had this stone in the centre that changed colours according to my mood. Now, when it was blue, it meant I was calm, but when it was orange it meant I was embarrassed. But, when I was angry, it left a big fucking red mark on her forehead hahah *audience laughs in horror*

MD: Good one, Dave.

DL: Mass, I see you... Wait, my producers telling me we have a call coming in, why, Dave, I do believe its for you!

Daves Wife via telephone: Hello... Dave.. Can you hear me? Dave?

D: *gulps, squirms and looks for a way out* Uhh, I, um, ahem... O-O-Of course, my love..

DW: DON'T YOU MY LOVE ME YOU FUCKING WORM!!!! I AM TELLING YOU IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY I WANT A DIVORCE, YOU BASTARD! *hangs up*

D: Thank god for that!, I thought she was going to be angry *audience laughs*, well at least one good thing has come out of these past few days *more laughter*

MD: OK, Dave, this is turning into a bad episode of Eastenders.. Fuck your wife, and fuck you for trying to steal my spotlight, with your, Days of our lives shenanigans! HaHaHahaha ha ha I'm just playing with you, D, I'm sorry you have such a shitty wife.

DL: Now, Mass, I believe you have an issue with a number of wrestlers in the JBW at the moment, care to go into the finer details of the, ahem, SHIT list?

MD: No problem, Dave, y'see, guys like K-Ja...

DL: I'm so sorry, Mass, but my producer is telling me we have a psycho going crazy backstage, and he's making his way to us! Guys, I think it's Chainsaw!

D: WHAT! NO! NOT AGAIN! I can't believe it!

MD Don't worry, Dave 'n' Dave I got your backs *hides grin*

*a giant of a man comes out and makes his way towards Dave, who absolutely shits his self, screams like a girl!*

"Chainsaw": RRROOOAAARRRR!!!

MD: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Ma$$Dinero "attacks" "Chainsaw" and bodyslams him on to the floor*

DL: OHHHOHOHOHOH! *in girly voice* Thank you, Mass, you're my hero *audience laughs*

D: What! Oh-oh my god, oh my, thank god he's not the real thing! Whew! Ahhhh... *struggles to find breath. Letterman gives him a glass of water*

DL: Oh *wipes eyes* Oh, Oh joy, y'know, Dave, I was hesitant to have you on, but, I gotta tell ya, you have made my night... Ladies and gentlemen, give a big round of applause to our guests, both of them. *audience goes crazy for both*

MD: Thank you everybody, thank you very much! C'mon, Dave, we're going to tell Jay and Silent Bob that we're going to kick their arses!... Yeah thats right. We accept their challenge... Ladies and gentlemen, somewher in the not to distant future, it'll be Ma$$Dinero and Dave versus Jay and Silent Bob! *audience cheers!*... Lets go smoke a blunt, Dave! See ya' later Dave!

DL: Thanks for watching, people. And, don't forget to catch Mass on Mayhem..... Hey, Mass, wait up!!!!

The end.

WWTNA Mark
05-21-2011, 10:09 PM
*David Letterman did bail out, our heroes, and Jay and Silent Bob, on the promise of appearing on The Late Show for free. As bail was set at only half his asking price for appearances, Ma$$Dinero did the show for half price. We join the show halfway through.*

David Letterman: Well... That was Cheyl Tweedy, and damned if I know what she was talking about! Up next we got two of my favourite drug dealers, Jerseys own, Jay and Silent Bob *audience cheers*... Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen.

*We come back to The Late Show, and the band is playing a Girls Allowed track, but no one knows what it is*

DL: OK, people next up is, get this, multi award winning director and actor, Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes, AKA Jay and Silent Bob!

*audience cheers*

DL: Welcome to the show guys, I understand you have had quite the week... Care to share?

Jay: Ohh, fuuck yeah, Letterman! Me 'n' Lunchbox ended up in.. *Bob, gives him a nudge* Oh, oh, I mean, nah, you know Letterman, same fucking shit, different day, how about you?

DL: I've had an eventful week, that ended up costing me a bomb, but other than that, it's been great! I've got you two on the show, which I might add was an unexpected, pleasant surprise! So, how's Justice, Jay? Thats quite the woman you've got yourself there.

DL: No-No, not at all, I'm just merely wondering how things are going with you and your pretty little ladie.

J: There you go again! Don't you try to put the moves on Justice, dog, that shit ain't on!.... Snoogans!! Me 'n' Justice are fucking great, yo, and she is soooo fuckin' hot! Just thinking about her is giving me a wo..

DL: OK, moving on, quickly I might add, after the success of the Bluntman & Chronic movie, you used your money to travel across America beating up some of the geeky little kids for, and I paraphrase, ahem, talking shit, about you.

J: Thats what I said Letterman, fuck, me 'n' Silent Bob beat up all 1'111 of those bitches! They never stood a chance against me 'n' lunchbox!

DL: Well thats just fantastic, but please, guys we discussed this earlier, any chance we could break character, and talk about your up and comming projects.

Kevin Smith: Sure thing, Dave. First of all I just want to say what an honour it is to be here. Just, thanks for having us, you're a good friend.

DL: Why, you're welcome Kevin, and might I say, I am a massive fan of your work, Green Hornet was somthing else, wasn't it it, guys? *audience voices it's agreement*.. So whats next for Jason? Tell me what you are currently working on.

Jason Mewes: Well, David, I have a new film coming out soon called Silent But Deadly.

DL: Oh, I heard about that, thats with William Sadler and Kim Poirier. How was that?

JM: We had a blast filming that one, up in Canada. It was great doing a horror film, and I absolutley got into the seriousness of the role. It was a far cry from Jay, for sure. *audience laughs*

DL: And, Kevin. What about you, pal, anything you can tell us about what you have planned for us?

KS: Of course, David. Very soon I am going to be directing a hockey-drama that was actually inspired by a Warren Zevon song called Hit Somebody..

KS: Thats the one! Now theres going to be lots of violence on the ice, but there will be a lot of emotional issues our main actor, Nicholas Braun *adience whooos*

J: Yeah, boy... Fuck yeah I do! Ma$$Dinero, if your listening, I want you to know that any time you wanna throw down, me 'n' Silent Bob can come down to JBW and fuckin' show you how it's done!

DL: Thats great, Jay, Mass will be quaking in his boots.... People, lets here it for Jay and Silent Bob everybody! *Huge ovation*... Up next... We've got Ma$$Dinero *audience errupts!*and his official mic man, Dave. *nothing but air for Dave*

DL: Welcome back, folks! And my next guest needs no introduction, so lets just bring him out, c'mon on out, big guy, and bring Dave with ya'.

*Ma$$Dinero comes out to a massive cheer, and Dave comes out to a massive amount of indifference*

DL: Ma$$!!! It's great to have you back, buddy, and I see you have brought a friend... How are ya', Dave?

D: Well, lets just say, it's been quite a week, and I've probably said too much already, so... Moving on..

D: I wouldn't know, I haven't been home in two days, man! I haven't slept, and now I've been forced to come on her..

MD: Before we go any further, I just want to send a shout out to my boy, Young Sau! *audience goes CRAZY!!*

DL: Dave, I understand you took a superkick a while back from JBW's resident masked avenger, Television champion The Sleeper?

D: Thats right, David and I am still, way pissed at that!

MD: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Davey boy! I think that you should calm yourself dow! Furthermore to the point, I think you should forgive The Sleeper here on live TV!

D: What! *looks at Mass, who nods and waves him on* Ohhh, alright. Sleeper, I forgive you, I know it wasn't personal, so we'll say no more about it.

MD Well done, Dave.

DL: Now, Mass, I understand that WWTNA Mark is considering opening a Hall of Fame someday, now how about that? Mass for Hall of Fame some day?

D: My wife recently got me a ring. It had this stone in the centre that changed colours according to my mood. Now, when it was blue, it meant I was calm, but when it was orange it meant I was embarrassed. But, when I was angry, it left a big fucking red mark on her forehead hahah *audience laughs in horror*

DL: Mass, I see you... Wait, my producers telling me we have a call coming in, why, Dave, I do believe its for you!

D: *gulps, squirms and looks for a way out* Uhh, I, um, ahem... O-O-Of course, my love..

DW: DON'T YOU MY LOVE MEN YOU FUCKING WORM!!!! I AM TELLING YOU IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY I WANT A DIVORCE, YOU BASTARD! *hangs up*

D: Thank god for that!, I thought she was going to be angry *audience laughs*, well at least one thing has come out of these past few days *more laughter*

MD: OK, Dave, this is turning into a bad episode of Eastenders.. Fuck your wife, and fuck you for trying to steal my spotlight, with your, Days of our lives shenanigans! HaHaHahaha ha ha I'm just playing with you, D, I'm sorry you have such a shitty wife.

DL: Now, Mass, I believe you have an issue with a number of wrestlers in the JBW at the moment, care to go into the finer details of the, ahem, SHIT list?

DL: I'm so sorry, Mass, but my producer is telling me we have a psycho going crazy backstage, and he's making his way to us! Guys, I think it's Chainsaw!

MD Don't worry, Dave 'n' Dave I got your backs *hids grin*

*a giant of a man comes out and makes his way towards Dave, who absolutely shits his self, screams like a girl!*

MD: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Ma$$Dinero "attacks" "Chainsaw" and bodyslams him on to the floor*

DL: OHHHOHOHOHOH! *in girly voice* Thank you, Mass, you're my hero *audience laughs*

D: What! Oh-oh my god, oh my, thank god he's not the real thing! Whew! Ahhhh... *struggles to find breath. Letterman gives him a glass of water*

DL: Oh *wipes eyes* Oh, Oh joy, y'know, Dave, I was hesitant to have you on, but, I gotta tell ya, you have made my night... Ladies and gentlemen, give a big round of applause to our guests, both of them. *audience goes crazy for both*

MD: Thank you everybody, thank you very much! C'mon, Dave, we're going to tell Jay and Silent Bob that we're going to kick their arses!... Yeah thats right. We accept their challenge... Ladies and gentlemen, somewher in the not to distant future, it'll be Ma$$Dinero and Dave versus Jay and Silent Bob! *audience cheers!*... Lets go smoke a blunt, Dave! See ya' later Dave!

DL: Thanks for watching, people. And, don't forget to catch Mass on Mayhem..... Hey, Mass, wait up!!!!

The end.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is great stuff right here! :D

Kashdinero
05-21-2011, 10:15 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is great stuff right here! :D

Thanks, Boss-man! I'm glad i got the last part in before Mayhem! Enjoy, people!!

jhorton1215
05-21-2011, 10:49 PM
THE FOLLOWING PUBLIC ADDRESS WAS PAID FOR WITH A JAR OF PENNIES...

The scene opens with a cheesy backdrop of what looks to be the Stairway to Heaven... Zeus Apollo is lowered in front of the screen on a platform. He's dressed in a white robe similar to what is seen in movies where Mount Olympus is portrayed.

"May 21st was called Judgment Day... I call it bullshit... Only I can say when and if the world ends, for I am the son of Hercules, and the only remaining Demi-God left standing... However the bright side; the chances of the world ending are greater than the chances of ANYONE breaking out of my Triangle Chokehold which has since been renamed as 'The Ticket to Hell'... That being said, I'm looking for a new challenge this week. Who will accept the Quest from Olympus and attempt to be the one who doesn't have their ticket punched? I'll be waiting in the ring!"

Zeus snaps his fingers and is raised back up, disappearing from the view... Obviously showing how much a jar of pennies can get you.

HolyJose2391
05-21-2011, 11:07 PM

if I remember corrcetly buddy we have an FSA party to crash just saying

HolyJose2391
05-21-2011, 11:09 PM
Welcome aboard TNAWhat

IC: Who the fuck do you think you are walking into Warfare and thinking you can get a title shot? Your ass is lucky I have to take out The FSA first and after that. Beerstein you drunk german bastard your TV title will be mine.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-21-2011, 11:31 PM
Mayhem ep 12 5-21-11
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/MayhemLogo.png?t=1300498929

JBW remembers Randy Savage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcwWF_VmucQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VszGRT9SaIQ

Hello and welcome to another fantastic edition of Saturday Night Mayhem!! The fans are shouting “JBW! JBW!” and they’re ready for another great show tonight and we’re ready to give it to ‘em. Tonight we have a triple threat match to determine the new number one contender for the Mayhem T.V. title, a great match between two JBW original tag-teams, and all the reaction from Pioneered Annihilation! But first…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIsinxKjOXk&feature=related
Iron Ape and The Silver Bros make their way to the ring and Ape is grinning from ear to ear. He must be real happy with himself after all the shit he pulled at the PPV. *Ape speaks*

“Good evening Mayhem!!! *crowd boos* And what a beautiful evening it is here tonight. How did you guys like Pioneered Annihilation? *crowd boos* Really? Well I certainly had a good time *laughs*. Yeah, it was a great night that night. My main man Chainsaw went to a resounding 3-0 at PPVs, we got the strap off of Siaki and onto a REAL champion, and most importantly, that piece of trash MassDinero got exactly what was coming to him. *crowd boos as Iron Ape laughs* Yep, all went right in the world at Pioneered Annihilation. *camera zooms in to The Silver Bros faces as they look slightly depressed* Now I know a lot of you are pretty pissed about your ole pal Siaki and what I did to him, but what both Siaki and you people have to realize is that what happened was nothing personal. Simply put, I had to give the championship to the most deserving man, and Chainsaw IS the most deserving man. Besides, both guys had other matches at Pioneered Annihilation, so despite whatever Psycho Siaki has to say to the contrary, it’s not like he was at any sort of disadvantage. *Crowd chants ‘Fuck you Ape! Fuck you Ape!’* Oh come on! It’s not like any of you worms would do anything differently if you were in my shoes and you know it! *crowd continues to chant ‘Fuck you Ape! Fuck you Ape’* Whatever, the fact remains that the ‘most athletic aggressive superstar” meet some real power at Pioneered Annihilation. Real power like the eye. You see, we call ourselves The Eye because we’re the eye of the pyramid watching everyone in the back, just waiting for them to fuck up so we can show them what’s what. At the very tippy top of that pyramid is me, but everyone else in The Eye is absolutely vital to what we’re trying to do here on Mayhem. Speaking of whom let’s bring the rest of the boys on out and make this a real celebration!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg9lgAl0sTA&feature=related
*Ape has taken over the introductions* And here he comes! The living legend, the right hand of my regime, Mr. second in command, and my personal best friend in this industry, Eric Bischoff!! *Bischoff makes his way to the ring and gives a big bear hug to Iron Ape* Now there’s no secret why this man was the first person I called to be a part of this. His veteran leadership is gonna teach these young guns how to do things the right way. They need someone else besides me in their ear afterall. Lets keep the ball rolling, bring the next one out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related
Wes Goldman!! Get down here you rich somma bitch! I’ll tell you what, of all the members of The Eye, I think this guy might just have the biggest upside of anyone. *Wes Goldman makes his way to the ring and gives Iron Ape a firm handshake* This guy right here is already one of the top guys on Mayhem and is only gonna get much much better with time. Not to mention anyone who has as deep seeded a hate for MassDinero as I do is welcomed in my good graces at any time! *Wes and Ape share a laugh* Congratulations on the big win by the way…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exPsqt_Z0Y
Ahh, last but not least, the biggest no-brainer in the history of professional wrestling. Not only do I get by far the most dominating force in all of JBW, but I also get every member of Veni Vidi Vici as well. As soon as Chainsaw accepted my invitation to The Eye I knew we had something special. Thanks for writing Veni Vidi Vici on my door by the way you big goliath. *Chainsaw and his minions step into the ring with big evil grins on their faces* That was an interesting, albeit a confusing way to notify me you were in champ. I didn’t get it until you decided to drive Mass straight down to hell after Wes was done with him. Do you have any words for the people Chainsaw? *Ape hands Chainsaw the mic. Chainsaw speaks*

Oh Ape *chainsaw puts his arm on Ape’s shoulder* I knew I was in from the moment you gave me your proposal. Simply put, it was too much to turn down. You see, me and you Ape, we want the same things. We want power, we want control, we want to destroy anyone and everyone in our paths. It’s a perfect match. You give me this *holds the Mayhem Heavyweight Championship up* and I give you mine and the Apostles services. With that being said though, we *points at Demonic, jwt15 and Finally* are not Veni Vidi Vici and we didn’t write anything on your door. However, if this Veni Vidi Vici has something they want to say to Iron Ape, then they can say it to me…and let me tell you something else *looks straight into the camera*, if that peasant Snair doesn’t keep my name out of his mouth, I’ll see to it that him and the entire 5 Star Attraction will get a special place reserved for them in hell. We all know where the real power lies in JBW and you’re looking at it. *Chainsaw hand the mic back to Ape. Ape speaks*

Well you’re damned about that Chainsaw. Well there you have it folks. I give you, The Eye. *Ape takes a bow as the crowd is showering this group with boos*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIsinxKjOXk&feature=related
*Ape’s group begins to leave the ring when Ape interrupts* Wait a minute, wait a minute cut the music. I see two faces of disappointment in this group. *Ape looks at The Silver Bros* Is there something either of you want to say to me? *Silverdust reaches for the mic and cautiously speaks*

Look Ape, it’s no disrespect coming from either of our ends, it’s just that…we thought you were gonna give us a hand in our match at Pioneered Annihilation. I feel like we didn’t give it our all because we thought we had agreed to a deal. *SD hands the mic to SilverLace who speaks* Yeah Mr. Ape. I’ll tell you what, I’ll let you slap my ass again if you give us another shot at the Aristocrats. *Ape grabs the mic out of SilverLace’s hand and speaks* Oh, so that’s what you two are after. Let me ask you a question though, is that what you guys really want? Another match with The Aristocrats so you guys can just get beat again? I can’t be risking my neck by giving you two opportunity after opportunity…so I decided a long time ago not to risk it at all. *Ape gets a big fat smile on his face as shouts up the ramp* Okay boys, we’ve let ‘em sweat long enough.”

Just as Ape says that, a security guard comes out holding a big metal briefcase that he hands to Ape in the ring. *Ape speaks* “You boys didn’t think I forgot about you did you? In this briefcase right here *opens the briefcase and pulls out the contents* is the brand new MAYHEM EXCLUSIVE tag-team titles…and they’re all for you two. *The Silver Bros are both relived that they aren’t in trouble with Ape and ecstatic at what has just happened* That’s right ladies and gentlemen, I give you your NEW Mayhem Tag-Team champions…The Silver Bros!! Oh, and don’t worry about getting back at the Aristocrats either, they’ve got The GoldDiggers in a match tonight to send those two clowns back to Warfare for good…Oh and everybody, just one more thing…*Ape goes to the timekeepers table and pulls out a big bottle of Dom Perignon champagne* We gotta make this a celebration!!”

Ape climbs in the ring with his champagne, but at that moment we see a car speed up to the arena on the titantron…the crowd erupts as it’s, it’s Psycho Siaki!! Siaki is moving with some authority and he has a barbed wire baseball bat in his hand. I’ve never seen Psycho Siaki look this intense in my life and he’s on his way to ringside now. *Ape begins to shout in a panic* Security! SECURITY!! Stop that man at any cost!! He is NOT getting to ringside!!”

A couple of moments pass but eventually Siaki is met up with by security guards. Siaki won’t be stopped though as he just plows through them one by one, smashing them with his bat. The crowd goes berserk here as Siaki steps his way out to ringside. The regime is in full panic mode now as everyone scatters off quickly. Everyone but one man that is…Chainsaw is still in the middle of the ring and he’s motioning for Siaki to bring it on. Siaki sprints towards the ring and ducks a clothesline by Chainsaw. Siaki hits Chainsaw in the gut and then the back with the baseball bat and climbs on top of Chainsaw in the mount position. Siaki is grinding the barbed wire bat into Chainsaw’s face now. Siaki is going bat-shit crazy right here as what must be a dozen security guards have to come out and literally pull and drag him out of the ringside area. Chainsaw sits up though ala The Undertaker and he’s fuming over what has just transpired.

We have to cut to commercial break now after that intense opening segment! Wow, if Mayhem is gonna be like this tonight then we’re in for one hellofa show!!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-21-2011, 11:32 PM
We’re back from commercial break and we’re set to get ready for some in-ring action, as Mr. Amazing Brandon Smithson will make his in-ring debut vs. Shockmaster!

Match 1: Shockmaster vs. Brandon Smithson

Shockmaster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojt_07Wniak
Shockmaster makes his way to the ring looking for a big win tonight.

Brandon Smithson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhyiqGIJQus
Brandon Smithson makes his way to the ring and the crowd gives him a decent pop for a debut. I guess this crowd likes his style. Smithson has a mic in his hand and speaks “Hello JBW, I’m Mr. Amazing Brandon Smithson and I come here to bring peace to JBW. Everyone around here seems to be in such an angry mood lately, and as the great Hindu warrior Yudhisthira once said: anger is the root of all evil. I come here to cleanse JBW of the violence it has become accustomed to. Sometimes though, peace comes at a cost, and our good friend Shockmaster right here is gonna find that out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTqOv3gJbEg&feature=related
Brandon Smithson wins his debut match! After the match, Smithson attempts to shake the hand of Shockmaster, who I turn gives Smithson a confused look as he shakes his head and walks out of the ring. The crowd boos Shockmaster as he denied the gesture of good sportsmanship by Smithson, who shrugs off this dismissal and goes on about his own business.

We cut to the back now and we see The Silver Bros having a conversation with one another.

Silverdust: Man that crazy Samaon was PISSED at what Ape did to him wasn’t he?

SilverLace: Yeah I haven’t seen anyone that mad since I aim to please when I do...

SD: *Silverdust interrupts* Don’t remind me. How worried were you before Ape gave us these babies? *looks at the tag-title that’s around his waist*

SL: Oh I was real worried. I thought Chainsaw and his gang were gonna jump us with a mount which is actually what I was hoping for!

SD: Easy there bro, remember, the closet awaits you if you start getting all weird again. But you know what the best part about being the tag-champs on Mayhem? There’s literally no competition!! We’re never gonna lose these belts as long as we have Ape on our team.

SL: You know what else is great? I can come to the ring now wherein nothing but the belt!!

SD: Riiiight, remind me never to switch belts with yo..

*Before Silverdust can finish his sentence, a gigantic fist comes across the screen and smashes Silverdust in his face. It’s Psycho Siaki who’s beating the piss out of Silverdust. Lace runs away before Siaki can get his hands on him and security must come once again to pull Siaki off of Silverdust. Siaki is going NUTS today!!

Back in the ringside area now…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0j5yjIV6qA&feature=related
K-Jammin's music hits and he walks to the ring getting heavy heat from this crowd. K-Jammin has a mic and a very smug look on his face. *K-jammin speaks*

K-Jammin: "Look I know your all mad at me for my actions last Sunday and a lot of people have been telling me to apologize to you fans but quite honestly, you can all go fuck yourselves! It’s not like I have to explain myself to any of you, but I was offered a PPV paycheck to come out and beat up on some fool for five minutes. Now if that aint the cushiest gig in the world I don’t know what is. Oh yeah, and thanks for the offer to be in The Eye Mr. Ape, but I don’t need any bodyguards to back me up. I’m man enough to be the top dog in this promotion on my own. I can do whatever I want whenever I want, you make the rules and I'll piss on them! Let me show you what I mean" ( gets out the ring and starts walking around it looking at the crowd until he suddenly stops and faces a girl in the front row )

K-Jammin: " Hey babe, and what might your name be?:

Girl: ( Huge smile and blushes ) "Umm Sarah"

K-Jammin: "And are you here with a boyfriend or husband Sarah?"

Girl: " No but my boyfriend is watching at home"

K-Jammin: " Is he now? If you were my girl Sarah i would never let you out of my sight ( winks )

Girl: ( Blushes even more )

K-Jammin: " C'mon Sarah give me a good luck kiss for my future matches"

She kisses him on the cheek

K-Jammin: " Oh C'mon you can do better than that ( points to his lips ) Whats your boyfriends name by the way?"

Girl: " ( She looks extremely flattered ) His name is Curtis "

K-Jammin: "Curtis if your watching then i suggest you turn away now"

(They kiss very aggressively, you even see lots of tongue!)

K-Jammin: " Now get out of here you filthy slut "

Sarah looks shocks and begins to cry

K-Jammin: " No hard feelings Curtis, but im just more of a man than you and all of these other pieces of shit in the crowd, at home AND in the back, Now hit my music!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0j5yjIV6qA&feature=related
The crowd boos as K-Jammin heads to the back. The camera zooms in on the girl who is still crying and we see on the Titanron that she got a call from someone. She answers the phone and begins crying even harder. The crowd begins to boo at K-jammin even louder as they can see what just happened to that poor girl.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-21-2011, 11:32 PM
Match 2: Romanflare vs. Demonic

Demonic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exPsqt_Z0Y
The lights dim red and the debuting Demonic makes his way to the ring with a big smile on his face. Apparently Ape decided to throw Demonic a bone after he assisted Chainsaw in finding Massdinero.

Romanflare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAEIPSz-mO8
Romanflare makes his way o the ring and he looks to pull off the huge upset here tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmC5OtKy4Yw

Oh my God, Siaki just helped Romanflare pull off the huge upset here. Romanflare defeated Demonic after Siaki pulled Romanflare out of harm’s way. After the match, Siaki begins to beat the shit out of Demonic with his barbed-wire bat. Security once again has to come in and walk him up the ramp and to the back. Before he’s fully up the ramp though, we see Siaki turn his head towards the ring with a psychotic look in his eyes. It looks like everyone in The Eye better watch their back’s tonight!

**Commercial break**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY3LAFJbKyY
The Sleeper's makes his way down to the ring and the crowed starts cheering loudly. He comes out and holds his new T.V. Title in the air and the crowed erupts even louder. Sleep runs down one side of the isle and gives all the kids high fives, he then runs up the other side of the isle giving the kids on that side high fives. As he makes his way to the ring with his belt held high the crowed continues to cheer loudly. Sleep steps into the ring.

Sleeper: Ok settle down now I have al ot of things to get to and not a lot of time. First thing I want to say is I couldn't have won my match at Pioneered Annihilation without the support of all of you guys.

*The crowd erupts once again*

Sleeper: The most important part of my match with Scottland was keeping my mask. People just don't understand the importance of this mask to my heritage. And I blame people like Rey Mysterio, Psychosis, and Juventude Guerrera for this. In our culture if you lose your mask your supposed to walk away with no honor. But people like that keep wrestling or just put there mask back on like it's nothing. If I would have lost my mask last week I would have just walked away from what I love with no goodbyes or honor. Another is it seems alot of the wrestlers in the back on both sides of the locker room are jealous of the success I have had since my debut here in the JBW. It feels like every week someone new is trying to call me out. Last week before I even had a chance to change the nameplate on my new JBW T.V. TITLE I had someone else calling me out on Twitter. But he did have one good point, I shouldn't have superkicked Dave in the mouth. I just want to apologize to Dave and tell him to send me any medical bills he has. And then I have people like the Tinfoil Gorilla throwing me in a match against his goons with my enemy as my tag partner. Not only that, but you have punks like The Silver Bros just getting handed the tag-team titles without so much as even a match against someone. *crowd boos* So I decided I needed a little back up, because even though I'm a bad mutha fucka even I can't take on a whole damned locker room. So I have brought in a good friend of mine, someone I know I can trust. He is someone I have wrestled with and against in many epic battles. He is someone from my early days in Mexico. So let me introduce my new partner....
HELMSLEY!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8BRbM52gpc
Helmsley's music hits and a masked beast of a man walks out. Geez, this dude looks like he’s all muscle! The pyro explodes with a loud thunderous bang as he lets out a primal scream. He walks down the ramp and into the ring and he extends a fist to The Sleeper who makes the same motion and then raises Helmsley’s arm up in the air. Helmsley then flexes his gigantic muscles as The Sleeper looks on. Wow, it looks like The Sleeper might have just picked a winner here folks.

We cut to the back now and we see that St. George has just arrived to the arena. Our field reported Melissa Mendez caught up with him for a quick interview. *Melissa speaks*

Melissa: St George, do you have any words for the people in attendance here tonight?

St George: *looks sad but serious* Yes I would actually.*looks into the camera* Hello my chinas, firstly, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank the JBW faithful for your kind messages and tweets regarding my encounter with that knatterjack Chainsaw! I’m ok, I’m ok.

*crowd start chanting - LETS GO GEORGE! LETS GO GEORGE! LETS GO GEORGE!*

St George: Chainsaw, you really are the lowest of the low! In fact, I’d say you’re that low, you go down lower than your momma! I have not and will not forget how you humiliated me last week, you moby! But, and there’s always a but, I have some more important business that needs seein to tonight, so stay tuned to the Georgie channel you fuckin electric tool, you’re still in my sights!

*crowd start chanting - ELECTRIC TOOL! ELECTRIC TOOL! ELECTRIC TOOL!*

St George: Now, onto another moby on the roster, my Julius, Massdinero.

*crowd start chanting - MASS! MASS! MASS!

St George: You see Mass, I’m moby dick of the way you come out here week after week running your north and south. Well, its lemon and lime something was done about it! Me and you are gonna sort this out chevy to chevy, tonight!!

*St George’s mobile rings and breaks up his interview. St George walks off talking to someone and stating "Yes my china, we're good to go." St. George walks off camera*

Melissa: Well there you have it. Back to you guys.

We now cut to the back and we catch The GoldDiggers in mid conversation while they’re on their way to the ring.

RedDevilSativa: I still don’t understand why you got invited into the Eye and I’m not.

Wes Goldman: And I told you not to worry about that. I’m in, and if I’m in, then you’re in. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. We’ll talk about this later, right now we have to focus on those Aristocrats.

RedDevilSativa: Fine I’ll do that, but it’s pretty damned hard to focus with Siaki running around destroying everyone in his path.

Goldman: Don’t worry about Siaki, he may have gotten to all those other guys, but we’re the GoldDiggers and he isn’t stupid enough to come after us.

RedDevil: I hope your right.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Match 3: The GoldDiggers vs. The Aristocrats

The GoldDiggers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related
The GoldDiggers make their way out to ringside to a chorus of boos from the crowd. They shrug it off though and step through the ropes. They’re look to get a big win here over the Warfare tag-team champions.

The Aristocrats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZI76XNKkk&feature=player_embedded
The Aristocrats make their way to the ring to a great response from the crowd. Jman has a mic in his hand and speaks.

"Mayhem, Mayhem, Mayhem..... I'll miss you... As you guys know by now, thedag and I are now the Warfare tag team champs so this 'll be my last appearance on Mayhem for the foreseeable future. *crowd boos* I know I know, not only does this suck because I'll no longer get to share a locker room with guys like Psycho Saiki and St. George but it also means that I won't be able to get my hands on those Silver bastards! Alright enough of the sappy bullshit, I’m ready to beat the piss out of those two assholes in the ring so we can leave Mayhem on a good note!”

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7a0qe_booker-t-and-goldust-vs-triple-h-an_sport

The Aristocrats win the match! This was a great showing by both teams, but The Aristocrats were simply the better men tonight. After the match, Psycho Siaki comes out of the crowd and smacks both RedDevilSativa and Wes Goldman. Wow Siaki just keeps coming out of nowhere tonight and destroying everyone in the Eye. Secrurity comes out yet again to pull Siaki off of the GoldDiggers, but this time Siaki leaves of his own accord saying “I know the drill.” The Eye is in some big trouble here because it looks like they just fucked over the wrong Samoan at Pioneered Annihilation.

The camera quickly cuts to a fuming Ape in his office talking to Eric Bischoff.

Ape: What the fuck are we gonna do about this Eric? Siaki is taking apart The Eye limb by limb!

Eric B: It’s gonna be alright man. He’s never gonna get to you, you know that right?

Ape: Well that goes without question, but I can’t have him going around and beating the shit out of everyone who associates with me. Do you realize how poorly that reflects on my credentials??

Eric B: Listen, I know, but do I have to remind you of that guy that’s 280 pounds of pure evil and muscle we made our world champion? There’s a reason why we recruited him ya know. We got him on our side for this exact reason. He’ll find a way to deal with Siaki.

Ape: For all of our sake’s I hope your right.

The camera cuts to a corridor where we see Dave on his Android.

Dave: C'mon, c'mon, pick up the phone Mass..... H-Ha-Hello, Mass, its Dave.
MD: I know that Dave.
Dave: I'm jus...
MD: The only reason I answered is to tell you, don't phone me I'm, um, driving.
Dave: Sor..
MD: And, I'll definitely be there, uh, real soon. I'm, uh, stuck in traffic.
Unknown female voice: Hey, Mass C'mon we're wai..
MD: Shh... Dave I, uh, gotta go.................. *Mass drops his phone and is unaware that Dave can still hear* .... Yo driver.. once more round the arena, heehee... OK ladies, be careful, I'm sore... OH SHIT, is this thing still on!
*hangs up*

We cut to the back now where Melissa Mendez has caught up with AngrySamoan.

Melissa: AngrySamoan, you lost your match with Psycho Siaki at Pioneered Annihilation, now that the match is over and you’re still not the Mayhem World Champion, do you feel your fit with karma was all for not?

AngrySamoan: Absolutely not Ms. Mendez. I may have lost the match against Siaki at the PPV, but I did it with dignity and honor. I fought fair and square and lost cleanly. I still gave him all he could handle though so I’m not disappointed in my performance at all last Sunday. Right now, I have a chance to be the number one contender for the Mayhem T.V. title, and that’s what I’m focusing on.

Mendez: Well that’s a good thing to hear…*Scottland comes on the screen and interrupts Mendez*

Scottland: You should be disappointed in yourself Samoan, you had your opportunity and you blew it. Now me, I’m not disappointed in myself, I’m just pissed off that I have to fight two guys tonight just so I can get another opportunity to get back what is rightfully mine in the first place. I was the champion before the PPV, I should get another shot at the title automatically! *Yes_I_Am comes on the screen and interrupts Scottland*

Yes_I_Am: Don’t blame us because you were so fixated on taking The Sleeper’s mask to sign a rematch clause at the contract signing. That was your dumb mistake, not ours.

Scottland: Both of you are mistakes of humanity. Get ready for an ass-whoopin tonight because your both gonna get it. *all three men o their separate ways*

Mendez: Well there you have it guys. A triple threat match to determine the no.1 contender for the T.V. title is up next.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-21-2011, 11:35 PM
Final Match: AngrySamoan vs. Scottland vs. Yes_I_Am

AngrySamoan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOESyEljmFE
AngrySamoan makes his way to the ring to a big ovation from the crowd. He looks to get a big win under his belt tonight to face The Sleeper for the Mayhem T.V title

Scottland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6eqsXJSOec
Scottland gets booed as he makes his way to the ring. He said some tough guy words before this match tonight, let’s see if he can back them up here.

Yes_I_Am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Z3m5pZj3o
Yes_I_Am makes his way to the ring and we’re ready to get this one going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-DmO2XCwtA

Scottland wins the match and is the new no.1 contender for the T.V. title. It looked like AngrySamoan had this match won at then end, but the ref was sadly out of position and was slow on the count. It looks like bad luck is continuing to follow AngrySamoan around. Hopefully he can put that all behind him though and get some good wins under his belt.

We cut to the parking lot now and the crowd pops loudly as we see that MassDinero is just arriving in a Silver Hummer, with SCENA1 on the numberplate. He caught up with our resident interviewer Dave.

Dave: First of all, Mass, where did you get that Hummer, does that belong to who I think it does?

MD: I don't know what you're talking about, Dave, but I did borrow it from a friend.

Dave: When You say borrowed, you really mean stole, don't you?

MD: Thats exactly what I mean Dave, but why have you always got to be so obvious? Chill out Dave, don't get so wound up, Dave... What? Why you looking at me like that? I told you calm the fuck down Dave... See, be calm, like me.

Dave: Mass, you're clearly angry, and by the look of you, you're probably not going to do any harm to anyon...

MD: You're right, Dav... wait a minute, what am I saying, Dave, the world better know, that this guy right here is angrier than ten Angry Samoans right now, and the world better know my path shouldn't be blocked tonight!
But first, Dave, what happened before I got here. Anything worthy of our attention.

Dave: Um, Well, I..

MD: C'mon, out with it Davey Boy.

Dave: Well, it's just, St George said he is sick of your big mouth..

MD: MY What??

Dave: He's sick of your mouth and he wants words with you tonight.

MD: Oh he does, does he, the mug. Well how about right here, right now! Dave, stay here, this shit could get a bit ugly.

Dave: S-S-Sure thing.

*Mass heads to gorrila position, with a face like thunder, while Dave lets out a sigh of relief*

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-21-2011, 11:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8dRQQSovGI
MassDinero makes his way down to the ring, to a stunning ovation, he then walks to the AV guy and grabs a mic then enters the ring. *Mass speaks*

Mass: Oi, Arsehole, out here, now.

*after a ten second pause for added suspense…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHXGpgaM2ys
St Georges music hits, and the crowd are whipped into a frenzy, and a very pissed off George makes his way to the ring, and the intensity is off the charts. George gets in the ring and he and Mass square up to each other*

MD: Alright, bruv, lets hear it, no, wait, on second thoughts, you can hear what I've got to bloody well say! Y'see people *turns to face the crowd, and takes a step back* I'm a firm believer of giving people what they deserve, and Georgie Boy, what makes you think you deserve to speak to me after the way you have ignored me? After all the years we have known each other, why the bloody cold shoulder?... Before you either tell me, or punch me, let me tell Mass' Masses just what me and you have been through together...

SG: I know where this is going, my china.

MD: Do you? Do you remember Mike? Huh?

*St George lights a Melvin bragg*

SG: Are you zsa zsa gabor you wanna go there Mass?!

MD: Oh, we're going there, son! We're laying it all on the table, right here, right now!... People, me and George weren't always the "lovable characters" you see before you, today. Now, some could say we were downright nasty bastards! *George glares at Mass, but Mass continues* Now, I ain't gonna say what we got up to, I ain't that thick, but suffice to say, it wasn't the sort of behavior of men that you'd want to have around for sunday dinner, with the wife and in-laws, if you know what I mean *winks* Now back then, we ran with our mate, Mike the Blade, and together, the three of us were untouchable! What were we called, George?

SG: *through gritted teeth, blows smoke in Mass' direction* The Three Kings..

MD: Thats right, The Three fucking Kings! Why? because around our area, we were like fucking royalty... We had more money than we knew what to do with, and it's not like we had to pay for anything, cause people were too scared to ask us for anything. No, we were the one's who got paid, laid and our Ferrari's sprayed, we were the one's who took what we wanted and no-one said boo! And why would they? Just being associated with the Kings guaranteed respect, and protection, and we had businesses, and birds, you remember the birds, don't ya Georgie boy? *George's expression, clearly, says that, yes, he remembers* flocking to be at our side. And why wouldn't they, we were the bollocks! We were the flashest Larry's in town! *Mass pauses, before hanging his head in, apparent, shame* But it all went pear shaped.... After a great night on the tiles in the west end, we parted ways, with the plan of meeting up, at the Nags Head the next day to discuss our plans for the week, as in, who to shake down first.... But the next day, at the Nags Head, we waited... And waited... And waited, but Mikey Boy never showed up, did he? We tried to call him, but his line was dead, we tried his home phone, but that was dead too.

SG: Alright, put a sock in that big gang and mob of yours, you Toby! That’s enough!

MD: No, Gee, NO. IT'S. NOT!!! We went to his house in Wimbledon, and it was abandoned, then we went to the warehouse.... You remember the warehouse, don't'cha Gee?

SG: Do we really have to go down this frog and toad? This ain't the lemon and lime or the drum and bass for this pony! Don't be a Hampton about this, Mass! I'm gonna give you a Watford Gap in a minute!

MD: Sorry, mate, but this is happening..... Mass' Masses deserve the truth, and, well, you can just call me Ron Killings, because the truth comes out... Now.... Anyway, people, we went to the warehouse. The same fucking warehouse where all the dinero was, y'know, all that un-laundered kash that we couldn't put in the bank... Yep, thats right, my loyal massive, when we got there, the warehouse was bare... That tosspot had run off with every single fucking penny!... If you're watching Mike, fuck you!! Fuck you for all the beatings that George and myself felt at the hand's, and feet, of debt collectors.... Fuck. You.... What happened next, bruv?

SG: We both walked separate fog and toads, and went our seperate ways, back to our old Dogs nobs, you muppet! And, don't rabbit to me like that, you Bowler Hat! I've ha..

MD: Yep, being the talented guy I am, I went back into the music industry, and being the lump you are, you opened your own bouncer agency, and worked at the Hippodrome. As chance would have it, I got booked to do a gig there, and we hooked up again... It was like old times, only this time, people, instead of our mutual interests being, um, uh, the, uh, opposite of legal. This tim...

SG: THIS LEMON & LIME!! *Mass flinches back* This Lemon & lime we became wrestlers! You see my chinas, me and Mass' history is deeper than you cocoa drink. Cadbury snack in the day, Me and this Armoured Tanker used to be the East and West tag team in the 1PW! We were untouchable again, my Church Steeple! Hey Mass, remember when we won the 1PW tag team Championship at "A new dawn"?, What a night that was my china. Remember the celebrations?, the partying?, and the women?!

*Mass sheds a small grin and nods in agreement*

MD: Yeah, it was great... Until you turned on me, you poomps!

SG: Ha, and you deserved it you big Jack & Danny! If I'm right I beat the turtle heads out of you in a Space Cruiser Bobs and Weaves 1PW Chicken Scratch! Badly, I might add... HaHaHa...

MD: And then I came here!! To the best wrestling federation on earth *crowd pops* and me and you were done! No more! Finito! But, then you came here too... And haven't said word one to me from day dot of your arrival! Now your here laughing in my face, taking me for a mug.... So... Whats it to be, BRUVA!

*Mass squares up, once again, and George responds in kind... The crowd simultaneously gasps and pops... But from out of nowhere…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6db6SIlSP2g&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6db6SIlSP2g&feature=player_embedded)
.... Siaki makes his way and has that crazy look in his eye that he's had all night long... As soon as he enters the ring... His demeanor completely changes, and once again has a cool and calm collectiveness about himself.... He walks towards both men... And sides with... St George!*

MD: What the cuck is this all about, bruv?!? You're with Georgie boy after all I've said in fair warning.. Is this another cucking set up?? You wanna have a go like the rest of Bab's lackies??

Siaki: If its a go you want, a go you can get, but this is not why I'm here my friend.. And I truly mean my friend.. You see, the three of us are here together because of our friendship and commonality.. Don't you get it Mass, it was ME who brought St George to JBW *crowd POPS*, and I brought him for a reason... (suddenly this familiar music begins to play in the background, starting off softly and then growing louder and louder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YAVg-_lPCE&feature=player_embedded) I always knew about these politics brewing backstage.. I could smell it coming even before the Ape took power, and I knew your former tag team partner was a changed man, and he would be the perfect choice to help US in facing the storm, no, hurricane that has been brewing in the background... You've been screwed week in and week out, and you see me here, no longer champion, as these powers have turned the tables on me, in a bad way.. And I want you to know that this battle you're fighting, you are not alone my brotha.. Me and George here, we've prepared for this time to come and we know you are the missing piece to our puzzle.. We are the Veni Vidi Vici, V3 for short so two members wouldn’t make sense.. We always had this spot open for you, we just couldn't let it be known until the time is right.. And guess what?? It’s that time my friend.. We came, we saw, and we will conquer the ones that have turned the JBW into the corrupted hellhole it is now.. What we stand for is what it truly means to be in the JBW, the honor, the heart, and the ethic of earning our place.. Now the question that remains is will you fight this fight alone or will you come amongst your friends and take this devil down together??

*Siaki hands mic to St George*

SG: We have that chemistry, Julius, and our manhole cover, Siaki, has proved to me and the great JBW public that he is singing from the same hymn sheet. He proved this last week when he answered my call against Chainsaw's men, when nobody else gave a pony. Come join us my china, come join us and we can make history! So.. What the cluck do you think, my friend from the Ships Mast.

MD: I-I-I-I.... I CUCKING LOVE IT!!!! You sneaky sons of bitches!!!! I-I'm in!! I'M IN!!! I-I'm shocked...

*Shaking his head in joyful disbelief he drops the mic, for the first time in his life, Mass is speechless*

PS: Ape, the JBW conspiracy has been revealed for all to see.. The world now knows what once was in the dark has now been brought into the light.. As you guys plotted and planned your political takeover, our retaliation was also premeditated and forewarned, it fell upon deaf ears as your actions still went on and now the seeds of war have been planted.. Our final piece to the puzzle has come together and the picture is clear.. The Trinity is now complete.. We are the Three Warriors, the Three Wisemen, the Three Saviors of the JBW, Veni Vidi Vici, Three words which at the end of the day will have you saying We Came, We Saw, We Conquered..”

There is nothing more to say…JBW

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-21-2011, 11:43 PM
Sorry for the massive delay guys. I know on America's East coast tonight's show should have been called Sunday morning Mayhem, but I got here as quick as I could and posted it with the first opportunity that I had. KashDinero, (or should I say V-3, with Siaki being V-1 and St. George being V-2) excellent work yet again. Thanks for stealing the show just before Mayhem lol. I'm jp, but seriously, fantastic work again. TAODAM was absolutely hilarious.

WWTNA Mark
05-22-2011, 12:07 AM
Best Mayhem ever!!!! That was a very entertaining show and the best show I read all week!!! Hats off to SES for this week's Mayhem! Great read!

HolyJose2391
05-22-2011, 12:13 AM
mind=blown! the V3 is fantastic I hope the Eye gets what's coming to them

IC: just like another certain faction on Warfare's side.

WWTNA Mark
05-22-2011, 12:27 AM
Nice to see the V3 trying to take down the man who is abusing his power as Mayhem GM. Looks like wars are definitely arising here in JBW with The FSA vs SuperNova(Trips88, TDA, Stinger187, and HolyJose2391) and Veni Vidi Vici vs The Eye!!!

North Vegas Benny
05-22-2011, 12:27 AM
Great show SES and everyone else involved with Mayhem !!!!

The Sleeper: Scottland all you had to do was ask for your rematch but I'm glad you won the #1 contender spot I'm gonna enjoy kicking your ass again. And V3 if you guys need any help with The Eye Helmsley and I are just a call away. We would love helping you guys to blacken that Eye !!!

BrandonLoopsTV
05-22-2011, 12:32 AM
great mayhem! glad i won my debut match!

WWTNA Mark
05-22-2011, 12:38 AM

Congrats BrandonLoopsTV! :D

North Vegas Benny
05-22-2011, 12:41 AM
*David Letterman did bail out our heroes, and Jay and Silent Bob, on the promise of appearing on The Late Show for free. As bail was set at only half his asking price for appearances, Ma$$Dinero did the show for half price. We join the show halfway through.*

*audience cheers*

DL: No-No, not at all, I'm just merely wondering how things are going with you and your pretty little lady.

DL: Well thats just fantastic, but please, guys we discussed this earlier, any chance we could break character, and talk about your up and coming projects.

KS: Thats the one! Now theres going to be lots of violence on the ice, but there will be a lot of emotional issues with our main actor, Nicholas Braun *adience whooos*

D: I wouldn't know, I haven't been home in two days, man! I haven't slept, and now I've been forced to come on here..

D: Thats right, David and I am still way pissed at that!

MD: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Davey boy! I think that you should calm yourself down! Furthermore to the point, I think you should forgive The Sleeper here on live TV!

MD Well done, Dave.

DW: DON'T YOU MY LOVE ME YOU FUCKING WORM!!!! I AM TELLING YOU IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY I WANT A DIVORCE, YOU BASTARD! *hangs up*

D: Thank god for that!, I thought she was going to be angry *audience laughs*, well at least one good thing has come out of these past few days *more laughter*

MD Don't worry, Dave 'n' Dave I got your backs *hides grin*

The end.

That was halarious but now I'm saddened it's over. I hope there will be more adventures of Ma$$ and Dave in the future.

North Vegas Benny
05-22-2011, 12:42 AM

Congrats Brandon and welcome to the JBW !!!!!

Snair
05-22-2011, 01:35 AM
Great Mayhem as always, I have a question to SES who came up with the hindu warrior fact.KJAM segment was quite funny.
P.s :kash your fifth installment of TAOMAD was a blockbuster stuff.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2011, 01:44 AM
Wow I'm soo glad you guys liked the show. I've been planning for this episode of Mayhem since I first got the gig. When these guys (sammy, legs, and Mr. dinero) pitched this idea to me I was absolutely amazed. I was also super relieved because this storyline has carried me in a lot of ways. V-3 vs. The Eye is really gonna kick some serious ass fellas. We have tons more planned out and I think this Mayhem has just scratched the surface of how awesome it could be.

Lot's of other stuff has happened too on this week. As I mentioned before we had 3 people debut (congrats to brandonloopsTV for the big win and helmsley for making an impact as well), and we crowned new tag team champions. I know everybody was surprised when The Aristocrats retained the titles at Pioneered Annihilation (big ups to my boy jman for holding it down for the past several weeks), but me and WWTNA agreed that having separate tag belts was the best move. Besides, I really think this is gonna show everybody just how deep out tag-team division is. Anyway, congrats to the Silver Bros for becoming the new tag-team champions. I think you guys realize now why I was trying to keep some stuff from you. I wanted thos to be a surprise.

Not only that, but K-Jammin proved how much of an asshole he is once again by pulling off another dick move (great promo btw, I loved every minute of it lol). Scottland is the new no.1 contender for the TV title and his feud with The Sleeper has been revisited. Last but not least, A Siaki/Chainsaw feud is imminent people, and just as a fair warning to you all, that program is gonna spit out all types of greatness. Btw @ brandonloopsTV, the fact that I gave you a CM Punk match means I like your character lol.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2011, 01:45 AM
Great Mayhem as always, I have a question to SES who came up with the hindu warrior fact.KJAM segment was quite funny.
P.s :kash your fifth installment of TAOMAD was a blockbuster stuff.

That was actually my doing about the Hindu warrior. Why, did you like it? Anyways, what did you think about Chainsaw calling you out?

Snair
05-22-2011, 01:57 AM
I was quite surprised by it, being a Hindu myself and as for Chainsaw, I'll address him this warfare.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2011, 02:05 AM
I was quite surprised by it, being a Hindu myself and as for Chainsaw, I'll address him this warfare.

I can't wait for your response! And I can't rightfully take the credit for that promo by Brandon Smithson, BLTV actually gave me the groundwork and I took the ball and rolled with it. But yeah, the part about the hindu warrior was my idea. I had taken a class on ancient epics this semester and i figured posing Smithson as a citizen of the world would help get his pseudo-hippie gimmick over more.

PandaMassacre
05-22-2011, 02:28 AM
Great show SES!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2011, 02:35 AM
Great show SES!

Why thank you Ms. Massacre. (btw, Ms. Massacre would have been a great name for a female wrestler in the 80s)

PandaMassacre
05-22-2011, 02:44 AM
Apparently I belong in the 80's. My lifestyle screams it.Dove posso trovare una Delorean?? Ohhhhh yeeeeeeeeeah!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2011, 02:59 AM
Apparently I belong in the 80's. My lifestyle screams it.Dove posso trovare una Delorean?? Ohhhhh yeeeeeeeeeah!

Well, I don't know about your lifestyle, but your hairstyle certainly screams 80s...if that is in fact you in your sig pic. No offense btw, I don't mean to insinuate that your outdated or anything like that.

PandaMassacre
05-22-2011, 03:03 AM
Well, I don't know about your lifestyle, but your hairstyle certainly screams 80s...if that is in fact you in your sig pic. No offense btw, I don't mean to insinuate that your outdated or anything like that.
It is actually of this Woman. XDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pixXjyZPmHk

K-Jammin
05-22-2011, 03:56 AM
Wow I'm soo glad you guys liked the show. I've been planning for this episode of Mayhem since I first got the gig. When these guys (sammy, legs, and Mr. dinero) pitched this idea to me I was absolutely amazed. I was also super relieved because this storyline has carried me in a lot of ways. V-3 vs. The Eye is really gonna kick some serious ass fellas. We have tons more planned out and I think this Mayhem has just scratched the surface of how awesome it could be.

Lot's of other stuff has happened too on this week. As I mentioned before we had 3 people debut (congrats to brandonloopsTV for the big win and helmsley for making an impact as well), and we crowned new tag team champions. I know everybody was surprised when The Aristocrats retained the titles at Pioneered Annihilation (big ups to my boy jman for holding it down for the past several weeks), but me and WWTNA agreed that having separate tag belts was the best move. Besides, I really think this is gonna show everybody just how deep out tag-team division is. Anyway, congrats to the Silver Bros for becoming the new tag-team champions. I think you guys realize now why I was trying to keep some stuff from you. I wanted thos to be a surprise.

Not only that, but K-Jammin proved how much of an asshole he is once again by pulling off another dick move (great promo btw, I loved every minute of it lol). Scottland is the new no.1 contender for the TV title and his feud with The Sleeper has been revisited. Last but not least, A Siaki/Chainsaw feud is imminent people, and just as a fair warning to you all, that program is gonna spit out all types of greatness. Btw @ brandonloopsTV, the fact that I gave you a CM Punk match means I like your character lol.

Haha thank you my man! Was an awesome show yet again

tnawhat
05-22-2011, 05:31 AM
great show ses

Kashdinero
05-22-2011, 06:13 AM
OOC: I want to thank everybody that supported me, and in turn motivated me to keep going with TAOMAD!!! I'm sure there will be another series!! I had a fuckin blast writing those things. A few of the things that were pointed out by some of you guys became bigger parts of the story than they were initially intended (the burger and the Pulp Fiction reference spring to mind) so, thanks for that!

Once again, it was an absolutely fantastic show SESSY!!!! I also loved the way it all finally went down.... So... Those behind the V3 videos have been revealled, and, well..... It's me!! and SIAKI!! And MassDinero's old mate, St George!! We're finally back together, me ol' china!!!!

IC: Well, looks like I got a couple of friends to watch my back!!!.... An' it's aboot fookin' time!!! Me 'n' Dave were starting to get a bit overwhelmed!!!... Not anymore, though! Remember.... we will conquer!!!!

First step. Get Siaki his belt back!!!

*gets out his iPhone5, and calls someone*

MD: Yo, George... Yeah, I'm good.... Now, about the future, I was thinking... Wait, one minute... Get that camera out of my face, this is private!!... Now, as I was saying... The future.

*scene fades to black*

WWTNA Mark
05-22-2011, 09:01 AM
That was halarious but now I'm saddened it's over. I hope there will be more adventures of Ma$$ and Dave in the future.

TAOMAD awesome! I hope it continues too!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-22-2011, 09:53 AM
OOC: I want to thank everybody that supported me, and in turn motivated me to keep going with TAOMAD!!! I'm sure there will be another series!! I had a fuckin blast writing those things. A few of the things that were pointed out by some of you guys became bigger parts of the story than they were initially intended (the burger and the Pulp Fiction reference spring to mind) so, thanks for that!

Once again, it was an absolutely fantastic show SESSY!!!! I also loved the way it all finally went down.... So... Those behind the V3 videos have been revealled, and, well..... It's me!! and SIAKI!! And MassDinero's old mate, St George!! We're finally back together, me ol' china!!!!

IC: Well, looks like I got a couple of friends to watch my back!!!.... An' it's aboot fookin' time!!! Me 'n' Dave were starting to get a bit overwhelmed!!!... Not anymore, though! Remember.... we will conquer!!!!

First step. Get Siaki his belt back!!!

*gets out his iPhone5, and calls someone*

MD: Yo, George... Yeah, I'm good.... Now, about the future, I was thinking... Wait, one minute... Get that camera out of my face, this is private!!... Now, as I was saying... The future.

*scene fades to black*

Yup it was great seeing V3 trying to take down The Eye! also, YES!!! TOMAD are continuing!!! Looks like TOMAD encouraged another person from another fed to do one but like they say, often imitated, never duplicated, TOMAD is #1!!! :D

Pumpkinhead
05-22-2011, 11:00 AM
WOW what a great Mayhem, good job as always SES and now wait for Warfare!!

SilverLace
05-22-2011, 12:12 PM
OMG! We, the Silver Bros are Mayhem tag champions! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I just jizzed on myself!

PS: I want to create a belt. Anyone know a site for this?

WWTNA Mark
05-22-2011, 12:15 PM
OMG! We, the Silver Bros are Mayhem tag champions! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I just jizzed on myself!

PS: I want to create a belt. Anyone know a site for this?

Congrats SilverLace!!! As for creating a belt, I don't know. I'll find one though.

samoan619
05-22-2011, 12:23 PM
Another amazing Mayhem SES.. Im loving how everything came together on the show.. Smithson had a great debut, peace by force.. We got our first Mayhem tag champs (congrats to the Silver Bros).. K Jammin gave a hillarious heel promo.. The Sleeper gave a great promo about the honor of the mask and also brought us a new masked monster which is Helmsley.. There was a great 3 way argument between AngrySamoan + Yes I Am + Scottland = 3 way battle for the #1 contendership of the TV title (congrats Scottland).. The opening of the show which introduced the Eye to JBW shows us another vicious force full of extremely talented people from our brand and the Eye is a great name.. Which leads me to my brethren in the V3, St George is one tough Cockney speaking SOB (he's kicking ass and taking names later), MassDinero is a showstealer whether on the mic, in the ring or his adventures with Dave (TAODAM part 5 was hillarious).. We spent a lot of time with SES setting this up and im happy that everything came together picture perfect..

Just to let everyone know we been planning this for months and as the V3 reveal said it premeditated and foretold.. I actually posted cryptic messages throughout multiple posts to talk about the situation and our coming. As you can see on these following posts, I wrote everything with lower case letters and the ones that are capitolized, you would use that whole word and place it the way you found out.. Let me take you down a cryptic memory lane:

i know We are all at the edge of our seats because tomorrow is mayhem!!! ever since self destruction Came, We been hype over these new characters that are now a part of our great e-fed.. i Saw a lot of potential in these upcoming feuds.. We will have to be ready for this rollercoaster ride we call a show, im really excited about tomorrow.. consider the other promotion as Conquered when it comes to the showmanship.. lets go mayhem!!!

yeah man, We been really anticipating the writing style of ses!! i know for sure, all of us Are going to be satisfied with the new packaging for mayhem.. tomorrow tomorrow cant wait to see whats Coming next...

saturday night mayhem is right around The corner and everyone knows that the JBW is the most entertaining show on the planet.. i wonder whats gonna happen with chainsaw and the unknown man?? is it a Conspiracy (i mean we have talent dying here peoples lol)?? hmmmm there Will be a lot questions that need to be answered.. no matter what comes though, i know me and my boys will Be ready for anything thats thrown in our way.. siaki Addressed chainsaw and manabu, but he still hasnt got at the #1 contender iron ape... i'll have to call up siaki and see if he can let us know Sooner than later.. because all this talk about other wrestlers rather Than his main competition could be a real bad decision.. my brotha straightedge, would You need anything promo wise from siaki?? if so, i Think i can have him send you
something right away.. please let me know..

yes the jbw is on The rise... we got a big episode of warfare coming up.. markus beerstein is a name that comes to mind and i wonder if he's a friend or an Enemy.. also the ice cream guy Is a very mysterious character on the show that i cant wait to see unfold.. then there is a possible manabu/snair stable that could be Amongst our rosters.. there is so much for Us to look forward to, and i cant wait to delve in deeper into The gritty world that we created.. Time will only tell us the answers we've been looking for, so To all my fellow members of the almighty jbw, lets keep on this Fight to staying the number one e-fed around.. everything Is looking on the up & up, Now lets go warfare!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Another amazing Mayhem SES.. Im loving how everything came together on the show.. Smithson had a great debut, peace by force.. We got our first Mayhem tag champs (congrats to the Silver Bros).. K Jammin gave a hillarious heel promo.. The Sleeper gave a great promo about the honor of the mask and also brought us a new masked monster which is Helmsley.. There was a great 3 way argument between AngrySamoan + Yes I Am + Scottland = 3 way battle for the #1 contendership of the TV title (congrats Scottland).. The opening of the show which introduced the Eye to JBW shows us another vicious force full of extremely talented people from our brand and the Eye is a great name.. Which leads me to my brethren in the V3, St George is one tough Cockney speaking SOB (he's kicking ass and taking names later), MassDinero is a showstealer whether on the mic, in the ring or his adventures with Dave (TAODAM part 5 was hillarious).. We spent a lot of time with SES setting this up and im happy that everything came together picture perfect..

Just to let everyone know we been planning this for months and as the V3 reveal said it premeditated and foretold.. I actually posted cryptic messages throughout multiple posts to talk about the situation and our coming. As you can see on these following posts, I wrote everything with lower case letters and the ones that are capitolized, you would use that whole word and place it the way you found out.. Let me take you down a cryptic memory lane:

Thats crazy!!! I didn't even realize the cryptic messages!!! That was awesome Samoan619! ;)

samoan619
05-22-2011, 12:27 PM
dont Worry yall, we may have lost the very entertaining silvercena, but the jbw was never just About him.. we have always stood for representing The greatest product out there.. so what Lies ahead of us is something that no fed or e-fed is ready for.. our product that We are pushing is greater than any wwe/tna/ewncw story that has ever Been at hand... i've Told you all countless times about what it means to be a jbw superstar and that is our motivation to keep this ball rolling..

lets talk about the beard of zeus' promo on The other thread.. that had to be one of the corniest promos ever done, i like his character on the show but that was a Horrible promo speaking on what we got going on over here.. well Truth be told, id be making promos about us too, if i couldnt be creative enough to bring more interesting material to the fed i belong to... at least they Will still have shuriken, the force of greatness, richcranium, tommy, and kev to keep things interesting outside of the shows (i admit i like their shows).. whether if we'll Be putting on great shows with our great cast of characters or doing films, endorsing products , or online/television interviews, what is Revealed is that we have the greatest show going on.. there is Nobody here hogging the limelight, no one man shows, no disappearing wrestlers gone for a while then coming back like the show Is back on.. and now i want to see zeus apollo vs the beard of zeus at the cross promo, one is a warrior and the other is a comedian, lets see who gets cracked open like a Safe after that battle..

just finished reading the show After hitting a bar, and im happy to say this was another great warfare for the history books!! i really dig how deep in detail these shows have been going.. vkm had The best segment of the night imo, looking forward to his battle with the prophecy at the PPV.. and We all must admit, santabu was a very creative segment.. creative and genius in a way, but after the losses the five star attraction took tonight i dont know what they Will do to get even at pioneered annihilation.. so much has been built up on both brands for an amazing show this sunday, and all unanswered questions will Reveal the answers by week's end.. i wonder if The ice cream man and ramjam will try and get involved at the ppv.. i also wonder whats Hidden inside the crazed mind of tad locust, an enigma of sorts.. well Truth be told there's a lot of great characters that are involved in the jbw, we put our all into making a Change in the e-fed game, we keep setting the bar higher and i think that Is why we shine so brightly.. the next mayhem is Near and then the big ppv, and im excited as ever.. great job again wwtna!!

And there we have it... Veni Vidi Vici

North Vegas Benny
05-22-2011, 12:29 PM

That is cool it has been in our faces and no one saw it your a fucking genius !!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-22-2011, 12:33 PM
That is cool it has been in our faces and no one saw it your a fucking genius !!!!

I agree!!! That was pure genius!

samoan619
05-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Thats crazy!!! I didn't even realize the cryptic messages!!! That was awesome Samoan619! ;)

Thank you my brothas, it was a task to try and make sense about everything while keeping the hidden message still intact.. Actually, I had the whole idea of doing cryptic messages from an older Kashdinero post, he was talking about a tv show and then bolded the words I Love (insert tv show name) which was spread throughout his message and I thought that would be a great idea to use towards the show.. I decided to use the lower case first word to be the signal for a cryptic message, for those that already knew that was their signal to look for the capital words..

K-Jammin
05-22-2011, 12:55 PM
And there we have it... Veni Vidi Vici

I sooo wanna say yeah i figured them out no problem, but truth is they were too clever for me *evils* Amazing stuff my man ;)

Leggo
05-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Sup guys, I'm back after a very short leave of absence!

Well, well, well... Where do I start?! Another great ep of Mayhem as always - bit more special for me this week as V3! V3! V3! V3!

You guys will not know how long Sammy, KD and I have been plotting and scheming to pull this off. We even gave you hidden messages as Sammy has shown (I think I did a couple). The effort from my fellow brothers has been immense they have drafted promos, designed vids and lots more - a lot of PM tennis! So as the meaning of V3 goes...

We came, we saw... and now we will conquer!! We are the future of the JBW!!!

Snair
05-22-2011, 01:06 PM
Saiki, you are a pure genius.I'm looking forward to the exploits of V3.

samoan619
05-22-2011, 01:07 PM
I sooo wanna say yeah i figured them out no problem, but truth is they were too clever for me *evils* Amazing stuff my man ;)
Hahahaha I appreciate my brotha..

Sup guys, I'm back after a very short leave of absence!

Well, well, well... Where do I start?! Another great ep of Mayhem as always - bit more special for me this week as V3! V3! V3! V3!

You guys will not know how long Sammy, KD and I have been plotting and scheming to pull this off. We even gave you hidden messages as Sammy has shown (I think I did a couple). The effort from my fellow brothers has been immense they have drafted promos, designed vids and lots more - a lot of PM tennis! So as the meaning of V3 goes...

We came, we saw... and now we will conquer!! We are the future of the JBW!!!

*tips my hat to Brotha Leggo aka St George*
Speaking of the videos, here goes the V-3 vids one more time haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-2k17eiqFw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-R9VLrVpFQ&feature=related

thejman93
05-22-2011, 01:07 PM
Incredible edition of Mayhem! Fucking incredible! Big props go out to Sammy, Legs, Kash and SES for a huge reveal. I'll truly miss working on Mayhem with you guys.

Shameless plug: tune in to Warfare this Tuesday to hear what thedag has to say about his new lifestyle.

WWTNA Mark
05-22-2011, 01:08 PM
I also can't wait for more adventures from Kashdinero!!! :D

Leggo
05-22-2011, 01:36 PM
Hahahaha I appreciate my brotha..

*tips my hat to Brotha Leggo aka St George*
Speaking of the videos, here goes the V-3 vids one more time haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-2k17eiqFw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-R9VLrVpFQ&feature=related

They are great vids my friend, a lot of effort, and it paid off.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Thank you guys soo much for the compliments on Mayhem. As Sammy/Legs said, we have been planning this for a really long time and were just waiting to unleash it on you all. I was seriously giddy when I posted the show last night and I cannot be more happy with the response Mayhem got. It seems like you guys were genuinely surprised about V-3, so I gotta ask, what did you think it was? When Mass and St. George were having their confrontation, did you think it was gonna lead to a feud between the two? Did you guys think The Silver Bros were about to be kicked out of The Eye before they were crowned champions?

Most important question: Do you guys mind that I tend to tweak some of your guys' promos? I know no one has said anything about that but I know you guys are all nice people and don't want to start any potential confrontations with me, but I just want to let you know that that isn't the case. I wanna give you guys full creative control over your characters and sometimes I feel like I might be stepping over your guys' dialogue. Honest opinions here guys, do you want me to butt-out of your promos from here on out?

Leggo
05-22-2011, 02:42 PM
@SES

Great show bruv, again! Me & mrs leggo had friends round last night and I was dying to go online and check the results, but hey, checked them this morning and it was a really great show. After weeks and weeks of all of our pm's to each other, it came off, and in great fashion I might add!

Personally, I don't mind the tweaking of promos, but I guess you do/have to check with me sometimes because of the CRS!

Sidenote: anybody in the chatbox tonight for the ppv?

samoan619
05-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Thank you guys soo much for the compliments on Mayhem. As Sammy/Legs said, we have been planning this for a really long time and were just waiting to unleash it on you all. I was seriously giddy when I posted the show last night and I cannot be more happy with the response Mayhem got. It seems like you guys were genuinely surprised about V-3, so I gotta ask, what did you think it was? When Mass and St. George were having their confrontation, did you think it was gonna lead to a feud between the two? Did you guys think The Silver Bros were about to be kicked out of The Eye before they were crowned champions?

Most important question: Do you guys mind that I tend to tweak some of your guys' promos? I know no one has said anything about that but I know you guys are all nice people and don't want to start any potential confrontations with me, but I just want to let you know that that isn't the case. I wanna give you guys full creative control over your characters and sometimes I feel like I might be stepping over your guys' dialogue. Honest opinions here guys, do you want me to butt-out of your promos from here on out?

I've got no problems with the editing.. You are the writer of Mayhem and I got faith in your writing skills.. So if you change things around in my promos, I know its for the better, because my opinion alone is just tunnel vision, an outside view is the perfect medium..

K-Jammin
05-22-2011, 03:01 PM

I honestly don't mind at all as it's only little bits you tweak and at least you always ask for the person's permission

Leggo
05-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Report by Roland Butter

St George spoke recently about the formation of V3 at a book signing for his new book - “By George”, here’s what he had to say:-

“Me, my Julius Mass used to kick bottle and glass for fun, and with Siaki… well, its Siaki!. You know, he’s one of the smartest Julius’ I’ve ever met and a tough S.O.B too. He was the only one who had the Newington’s to step up to the Alexander and tag with me, when all the other auntie annie’s were scared. There’s so much pony going on in the JBW right now, and we three, or should I say, V3, are gonna walk the frog of righteousness… Watch your Cadbury‘s!”

Speaking of his friendship and past with Mass he said:- “Ah come on china, if you want details buy the book”

Here is a brief snippet from the book which can be purchased for £15.99 at all good book stores.

“It was early afternoon, and Mass and I had arrived at the arena. We were slightly tired, as we’d had a Terry Waite night (you know, partying, girls), but we were up for it. We headed to the locker room and met with the creative director, Mike Hunt. Now Mike was a really nice Julius, but he had one problem, and that was that he pen & inked. Mike informed us that Mass and I would be tagging that night against The Crew. We met with The Crew and went over the match details (which we won) and headed to catering. Now, what you’ve got to realise about me and Mass, is that when one of us starts, the other one follows. Whilst in catering, I was feeling in a comedic mood so I decided to make a scene (obviously waiting for my Julius Mass to join in). I started ranting and raving about how poor the Michael Winner was, throwing the food on the floor, and shouting at the top of my voice. I looked at Mass at this point and gave him the look (which was the invitation), to which Mass comes over being all concerned. I start shouting and hurling abuse at the catering staff telling them how Brad the food was. The catering manager reluctantly shows his boat race, to which Mass takes charge. The conversation went something like this…

(remember Bad Boys the film - SG & MD chemistry)

SG: I cant keep eatin the same old Brad everyday! (whilst hurling mash at the window)
MD: I know china, I know… put the mash down china
Catering Manager: Whats the problem guys?
SG: What’s the…
MD: Look, we’re fed up of this two bob bit you keep feeding us!
Catering manager: Well, if you’re that fed up you know what you…
*Mass squares up*
Catering manager: Erm… well… what would you like then?…
SG: *shouting out loud* Mass, Mass, I’m hank marvin here Julius
MD: I know manhole cover, I know…
Catering manager: Whatever you want, I’ll get it, just say
*SG winks to Mass*
MD: I want you to get in your jam jar, get down to the lolli pop and get some proper grub!
Catering manager: Anything, anything, just say
SG: *howling like a baby* I want meat Mass, I want meat!
MD: Ok china, Ok… do you hear that?! We want meat. Get down to the butchers and get some meat!
Catering manager: Erm… ok… what kind?
*SG winks to Mass and gives the nod*
MD: I want you to go to the butchers and ask for 5, yes 5lbs of chicken lips!
SG: *shouting out loud* Oh yeah Mass, I love chicken lips!
MD: I know you do Julius, put the mash down!
Catering manager: Chicken lips, Ok chicken lips, I’m going now…

The catering manager went to the butchers in a stressed state of mind. He walked in and asked for 5lbs of chicken lips, to which the butcher replied “sorry mate, chickens don’t have lips”. Well you can imagine that the catering manager was very embarrassed and didn’t show his face for a while.

MORE SNIPPETS FROM “BY GEORGE” TO FOLLOW!

Sidenote: I (leggo) have actually played this trick on so many people! LMFAO!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Report by Roland Butter

St George spoke recently about the formation of V3 at a book signing for his new book - “By George”, here’s what he had to say:-

“Me, my Julius Mass used to kick bottle and glass for fun, and with Siaki… well, its Siaki!. You know, he’s one of the smartest Julius’ I’ve ever met and a tough S.O.B too. He was the only one who had the Newington’s to step up to the Alexander and tag with me, when all the other auntie annie’s were scared. There’s so much pony going on in the JBW right now, and we three, or should I say, V3, are gonna walk the frog of righteousness… Watch your Cadbury‘s!”

Speaking of his friendship and past with Mass he said:- “Ah come on china, if you want details buy the book”

Here is a brief snippet from the book which can be purchased for £15.99 at all good book stores.

“It was early afternoon, and Mass and I had arrived at the arena. We were slightly tired, as we’d had a Terry Waite night (you know, partying, girls), but we were up for it. We headed to the locker room and met with the creative director, Mike Hunt. Now Mike was a really nice Julius, but he had one problem, and that was that he pen & inked. Mike informed us that Mass and I would be tagging that night against The Crew. We met with The Crew and went over the match details (which we won) and headed to catering. Now, what you’ve got to realise about me and Mass, is that when one of us starts, the other one follows. Whilst in catering, I was feeling in a comedic mood so I decided to make a scene (obviously waiting for my Julius Mass to join in). I started ranting and raving about how poor the Michael Winner was, throwing the food on the floor, and shouting at the top of my voice. I looked at Mass at this point and gave him the look (which was the invitation), to which Mass comes over being all concerned. I start shouting and hurling abuse at the catering staff telling them how Brad the food was. The catering manager reluctantly shows his boat race, to which Mass takes charge. The conversation went something like this…

SG: I cant keep eatin the same old Brad everyday! (whilst hurling mash at the window)
*Mass squares up*
*SG winks to Mass*
MD: I want you to get in your jam jar, get down to the lolli pop and get some proper grub!
MD: Ok china, Ok… do you hear that?! We want meat. Get down to the butchers and get some meat!

The catering manager went to the butchers in a stressed state of mind. He walked in and asked for 5lbs of chicken lips, to which the butcher replied “sorry mate, chickens don’t have lips”. Well you can imagine that the catering manager was very embarrassed and didn’t show his face for a while.

LMAO. "By George" is awesome. I would totally buy that book! Looks like we might have a replacement for TAODAM already! Btw, Roland Butter is a great name. Do you want him to be a full time staff member on the show? It's funny, because I created Dave, Sammy created Melissa Mendez, KD created Demonic, and I was wondering whether you were gonna join in on the fun. Lol great stuff legs, I can't wait for more!

Leggo
05-22-2011, 03:33 PM
LMAO. "By George" is awesome. I would totally buy that book! Looks like we might have a replacement for TAODAM already! Btw, Roland Butter is a great name. Do you want him to be a full time staff member on the show? It's funny, because I created Dave, Sammy created Melissa Mendez, KD created Demonic, and I was wondering whether you were gonna join in on the fun. Lol great stuff legs, I can't wait for more!

Firstly, def not a replacement for for TAODEM - not in the same league.

Up to you about Rolland Butter though mate - I will be using him again probably...

samoan619
05-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Firstly, def not a replacement for for TAODEM - not in the same league.

Up to you about Rolland Butter though mate - I will be using him again probably...

LMAO Chicken lips?!?!? That is HILLARIOUS, definitely looking forward to more excerpts from By George.. By George and TAODAM are definite reasons for people to swing by even when there's not any shows..

Leggo
05-22-2011, 03:51 PM
LMAO Chicken lips?!?!? That is HILLARIOUS, definitely looking forward to more excerpts from By George.. By George and TAODAM are definite reasons for people to swing by even when there's not any shows..

Thanks bruv, I've really not had time to do much recently, so I hope I can start up again.

Sidenote: My ref to TAODAM not being in the same league meant I have some catching up to do with KD - it could be read the other way, which isnt the case

K-Jammin
05-22-2011, 03:55 PM
Report by Roland Butter

*Mass squares up*
*SG winks to Mass*

Hahaha! This was quality, good job geezer ;)

K-Jammin
05-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Oh by the way SES, im thinking about coming up with a bodyguard from K-Jammin. If you think it's a good idea then let me know an il send you a pm

Leggo
05-22-2011, 04:19 PM
Oh by the way SES, im thinking about coming up with a bodyguard from K-Jammin. If you think it's a good idea then let me know an il send you a pm

Yeah, great idea china, go for it! What you thinking of going for?

K-Jammin
05-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Yeah, great idea china, go for it! What you thinking of going for?

Not 100% sure yet, don't know whether to have a larger version of me with the attitude and cockyness or to have some complete fucking nutcase who doesn't really speak

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2011, 04:33 PM

Go for it man. I'm all for new ideas and that sounds like a good one.

Leggo
05-22-2011, 04:41 PM
Not 100% sure yet, don't know whether to have a larger version of me with the attitude and cockyness or to have some complete fucking nutcase who doesn't really speak

Oh man, you gotta go to the max with the charactor! It doesnt matter what role he/she plays with your character, you just got to go for it. It maybe a bit more wting in your promos, but hey, you're good at them so it's not a problem. Go for it mate!

K-Jammin
05-22-2011, 05:03 PM
Oh man, you gotta go to the max with the charactor! It doesnt matter what role he/she plays with your character, you just got to go for it. It maybe a bit more wting in your promos, but hey, you're good at them so it's not a problem. Go for it mate!

Cheers for the advice my good man :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2011, 05:24 PM
Nominees for Promo of the Month (Mayhem)

K-Jammin debut interview:
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page395

Ape discusses his plans with The Silver Bros Pioneered Annihilation:
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page520

The Price of Silver w/Jman. Mayhem ep 10: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page479

The Siaki Incident Mayhem ep 10:
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page480

Wes Goldman attacks Young Sau Mayhem ep 11:
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page512 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page512)

St. George promo Mayhem ep 11:
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page512

The Adventures of Dave and MassDinero:
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page542 (Parts 1 and 2)
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page547
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Justifiably-Badass-Wrestling/page553
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Justifiably-Badass-Wrestling/page559

The Eye is revealed Mayhem ep 12:
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Justifiably-Badass-Wrestling/page560

K-Jammin makes out with fan, then crushes her spirits Mayhem ep 12
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Justifiably-Badass-Wrestling/page560

The Sleeper introduces Helmsley Mayhem ep 12

V-3 revealed Mayhem ep 12
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Justifiably-Badass-Wrestling/page561

Now I know what your thinking: "SES, where did you learn to count? There are clearly 11 promos here and only 10 can be on a poll!" Well, I know, I was kinda hoping you guys could tell me which one to axe because it was hard enough to get it down to 11. All of them were so good I couldn't make the decision.

Leggo
05-22-2011, 05:32 PM

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page395

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page520

The Price of Silver w/Jman. Mayhem ep 10: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page479

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page480

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page512 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page512)

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page512

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page542 (Parts 1 and 2)
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page547
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Justifiably-Badass-Wrestling/page553
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Justifiably-Badass-Wrestling/page559

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Justifiably-Badass-Wrestling/page561

Now I know what your thinking: "SES, where did you learn to count? There are clearly 11 promos here and only 10 can be on a poll!" Well, I know, I was kinda hoping you guys could tell me which one to axe because it was hard enough to get it down to 11. All of them were so good I couldn't make the decision.

Easy mate, just take mine (SG) out and whack it on a poll. No worries...

K-Jammin
05-22-2011, 05:32 PM

HOLY SHIT! Two nominations !! :D and im sorry but i honestly can't decide which one to axe! I think we all know which one is gonna win though haha

K-Jammin
05-22-2011, 05:33 PM
HOLY SHIT! Two nominations !! :D and im sorry but i honestly can't decide which one to axe! I think we all know which one is gonna win though haha

I don't mind one of mine being taken off by the way?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2011, 05:39 PM
@ SG, nah man, your's is definitely in. I'm thinking about taking one of the ones I wrote off because I'm probably overrating them.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2011, 05:48 PM
Leggo just PM'd me an interesting idea...instead of having one poll for the PPVs, the shows, and the regular posts, why not have 2 separate polls? One for the shows/ppvs, and one for the posts off of the shows. I'm thinking maybe the posts off of the shows could be a joint effort between both Mayhem and Warfare talents. Sound any good to you guys?

Leggo
05-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Leggo just PM'd me an interesting idea...instead of having one poll for the PPVs, the shows, and the regular posts, why not have 2 separate polls? One for the shows/ppvs, and one for the posts off of the shows. I'm thinking maybe the posts off of the shows could be a joint effort between both Mayhem and Warfare talents. Sound any good to you guys?

Before I state my opinion, I think it's obvious who the strong promo guys are on this thread are, and that's no disrespect to anybody, but I struggle.

I just thought if you have the two polls you could even it out a bit. Gives more options, boosts confidence to others, and would encourage newcomers to give it a go... Just saying

HolyJose2391
05-22-2011, 05:59 PM

I think that's a good idea. it gives great credit to everyone and you don't have to eliminate one of the promos :)

Leggo
05-22-2011, 06:06 PM
I think that's a good idea. it gives great credit to everyone and you don't have to eliminate one of the promos :)

Hey HJ, how did you get on with BOTW? have you heard yet?

HolyJose2391
05-22-2011, 06:20 PM
Hey HJ, how did you get on with BOTW? have you heard yet?

Hey Leggo thanks for checking in uh Zack Ryder has not responded but if I don't get it, Samoan619 gave me some great ideas for next time and I'll go for it again :)

Leggo
05-22-2011, 06:33 PM
Hey Leggo thanks for checking in uh Zack Ryder has not responded but if I don't get it, Samoan619 gave me some great ideas for next time and I'll go for it again :)

Thats the spirit! Go for it! BROWSKI! BROWSKI! BROWSKI!

Imagine what it would do for our ratings (views) if you got it?!!! Through the roof my china, through the roof!!!!

K-Jammin
05-22-2011, 06:33 PM
This couldn't be more off topic, but what is the most popular brand of cigarettes in America? Because my mate is on holiday there and he wants to know what smokes i want him to bring back for me

Leggo
05-22-2011, 06:38 PM
This couldn't be more off topic, but what is the most popular brand of cigarettes in America? Because my mate is on holiday there and he wants to know what smokes i want him to bring back for me

Why dont you ask him to get you what you want from the airport duty free?

HolyJose2391
05-22-2011, 06:41 PM

uh a lot of people I know smoke Marlboro, but uh yea I'm not much of a smoker so I don't know what other brands there are haha

K-Jammin
05-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Why dont you ask him to get you what you want from the airport duty free?

Because im too much of a fucking idiot to have thought of it haha good thinking!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-22-2011, 06:47 PM

Newport and Marlboro. I fancy myself a Newport man myself, but I like menthol so idn.

HolyJose2391
05-22-2011, 06:54 PM
Newportt and Marlboro. I fancy myself a Newport man myself, but I like menthol so idn.

Newports! those are the ones I couldn't think of!!! speaking of which SES I just realized you live about an hour away from me you're in Baltimore MD I live near DC

Leggo
05-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Because im too much of a fucking idiot to have thought of it haha good thinking!

LMAO KJam! hahahaha!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-23-2011, 12:27 AM
Newports! those are the ones I couldn't think of!!! speaking of which SES I just realized you live about an hour away from me you're in Baltimore MD I live near DC

Well technically I don't live in the city, but when people here me say Essex Maryland they don't know where it's at. I actually live about 15-20 minutes from the city, but yeah I get what your saying. There's actually quite a few people on here that live in the DC/Baltimore area and I think that's pretty cool. VKM and Tai Night are actually from Baltimore as well.

HolyJose2391
05-23-2011, 12:43 AM
I've actually heard of Essex :p haha wow that's really cool

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-23-2011, 05:04 AM
Promo of the month is up fellas!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-23-2011, 05:07 AM
I've actually heard of Essex :p haha wow that's really cool

Ha small world! I didn't know my town was known outside of Maryland..hell, I didn't know my town was known in some parts in Maryland lol.

tnawhat
05-23-2011, 07:06 AM
hail jbw!!

HeelTurn
05-23-2011, 10:55 AM
JBW Star Inherits Millions

Reported By Ryan Clark

--Damon and Kaitlyn Heelturn, better known as the parents of JBW star The Prophecy, recently awarded their son with millions of dollars on his 21st birthday. The trust fund was set up years ago, but when he reached the age of 21, the millions became his to spend. The wrestler then went on on a 24 hour drinking session. The Prophecy was spotted with many beautiful half naked girls, he really is living up to the legacy of wrestling great Ric Flair, someone who he has compared himself to in the past. After one bouncer refused him entry to the bar "Candy Lickers", the 21 year old locked in a series of wrestling moves, ending up with a frogsplash from the top of the barrier. When one reporter asked him if he would follow in the footsteps of another of his wrestling heroes HBK and become a born again christian, The Prophecy replied "Stop wasting my time with idiotic questions, these hookers arent cheap".

Advertisement:
100% REAL MILF SHOTS OF KAITLYN HEELTURN

sincara
05-23-2011, 10:56 AM
hey wwtna do u need a promo from me for jbw inbox me if you do

Leggo
05-23-2011, 11:01 AM

Reported By Ryan Clark

--Damon and Kaitlyn Heelturn, better known as the parents of JBW star The Prophecy, recently awarded their son with millions of dollars on his 21st birthday. The trust fund was set up years ago, but when he reached the age of 21, the millions became his to spend. The wrestler then went on on a 24 hour drinking session. The Prophecy was spotted with many beautiful half naked girls, he really is living up to the legacy of wrestling great Ric Flair, someone who he has compared himself to in the past. After one bouncer refused him entry to the bar "Candy Lickers", the 21 year old locked in a series of wrestling moves, ending up with a frogsplash from the top of the barrier. When one reporter asked him if he would follow in the footsteps of another of his wrestling heroes HBK and become a born again christian, The Prophecy replied "Stop wasting my time with idiotic questions, these hookers arent cheap".

Advertisement:

Quality mate, quality... What a lifestyle! Lol

ramjam
05-23-2011, 02:16 PM
New idea for my team:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_V7IT9bKqNuA/SwKqlBglDvI/AAAAAAAADi0/9Hif9GkXRaw/S230/ScaryClownAward.jpg

thejman93
05-23-2011, 02:26 PM
New idea for my team:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_V7IT9bKqNuA/SwKqlBglDvI/AAAAAAAADi0/9Hif9GkXRaw/S230/ScaryClownAward.jpg

Cool idea. Definently fits in with the gimmick.

Leggo
05-23-2011, 02:39 PM
New idea for my team:

The lean, mean, scream for ice cream team! love it mate, quality!

Kashdinero
05-23-2011, 02:44 PM
New idea for my team:

Can you play Black Betty?

thejman93
05-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Any other JBWers lending their services to broc and HWA?

WWTNA Mark
05-23-2011, 02:55 PM
hey wwtna do u need a promo from me for jbw inbox me if you do

As a matter of fact, I do. I'll send you it as soon as possible.

HeelTurn
05-23-2011, 02:56 PM
WWTNAMark, sent my pm, actually quite pleased with this one.

WWTNA Mark
05-23-2011, 02:57 PM
WWTNAMark, sent my pm, actually quite pleased with this one.

Sounds great! I'll take a look at it!

HeelTurn
05-23-2011, 03:03 PM
Sounds great! I'll take a look at it!

Cool man, feel free to pm me if you need anything changing etc

samoan619
05-23-2011, 03:10 PM

Reported By Ryan Clark

Advertisement:

Congrats on the millions you have acquired, first a movie with Jason Statham and now an inheritance.. The Prophecy is one successful dude..

New idea for my team:

I liked that movie, it was only an hour long but it was pretty good(thats because of the incredible talents of William Forsythe), actually I used to love the whole Masters of Horror series..

HeelTurn
05-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Congrats on the millions you have acquired, first a movie with Jason Statham and now an inheritance.. The Prophecy is one successful dude..

Thanks man, and well done for remembering the movie to lol

Rehmix
05-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Can't wait for Warfare!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-23-2011, 03:46 PM
@ Heelturn: I can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow. To me, The Prophecy and VKM are like the Dolph Zigglers and the John Morrisons of JBW. Guys that are clearly the future of JBW, and they could be the present if they were to be given a push right now.

WWTNA Mark
05-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Can't wait for Warfare!

Thanks man! I'm going to PM you about something later on! :D

HeelTurn
05-23-2011, 03:57 PM
@ Heelturn: I can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow. To me, The Prophecy and VKM are like the Dolph Zigglers and the John Morrisons of JBW. Guys that are clearly the future of JBW, and they could be the present if they were to be given a push right now.

Thanks man VKM and myself really pride ourselves with trying to be the best in JBW

jhorton1215
05-23-2011, 05:31 PM
What's going on here!?

WWTNA Mark
05-23-2011, 05:35 PM
What's going on here!?

I sent you a PM for Warfare!

jhorton1215
05-23-2011, 06:27 PM
I sent you a PM for Warfare!

I've sent you what you need

HolyJose2391
05-23-2011, 07:04 PM
WWTNA do you need anything from me for Warfare tomorrow?

WWTNA Mark
05-23-2011, 07:06 PM
I've sent you what you need

I got it. Thanks man and awesome promo as usual!

WWTNA Mark
05-23-2011, 07:06 PM
WWTNA do you need anything from me for Warfare tomorrow?

Yup! I'll send you a PM right now!

WWTNA Mark
05-23-2011, 07:12 PM
Sent you the PM HolyJose!

jhorton1215
05-23-2011, 07:36 PM
I got it. Thanks man and awesome promo as usual!

I try xD

Random Fact: James Madison was the shortest President, standing at only 5'4" tall.

HolyJose2391
05-23-2011, 07:46 PM
Sent you the PM HolyJose!

got it just sent my reply hope you like it

WWTNA Mark
05-23-2011, 07:58 PM
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/thedagdason/belt.jpg

Snair looks to defend his Warfare World Championship against IPITB tomorrow night on Warfare!!! Brown One has set a rule that if any members of the FSA were to interfere in the match, then Snair will automatically be stripped of his Warfare World title.Who will win??? Find out tomorrow night on WARFARE!!!

HolyJose2391
05-23-2011, 08:14 PM
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/thedagdason/belt.jpg

Snair looks to defend his Warfare World Championship against IPITB tomorrow night on Warfare!!! Brown One has set a rule that if any members of the FSA were to interfere in the match, then Snair will automatically be stripped of his Warfare World title.Who will win??? Find out tomorrow night on WARFARE!!!

nice looking belt where did you get to design that?

WWTNA Mark
05-23-2011, 08:25 PM
nice looking belt where did you get to design that?

thedag actually made this from heromachine (http://www.heromachine.com/heromachine-3-lab/). lol Its pretty much the only way you can make a championship.

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g458/thedagdason/belt3-1.jpg

^^^Thats the magnificent Mayhem World Championship for the monster Chainsaw!

thedag
05-23-2011, 10:15 PM
i miss anything? im not going back over like a 100 pages.

WWTNA Mark
05-23-2011, 10:18 PM

thedag is back bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-23-2011, 10:52 PM

Well, you and jman are still the tag champs and they are brand exclusive now (The Silver Bros are Mayhem champs).

Siaki lost the belt as did IPITB, Siaki gained MassDinero and St. George as partners though as they've formed the Veni Vidi Vici stable. Other than that you can cath up on your own.

Rehmix
05-23-2011, 11:00 PM

thedag is back ladies and gentleman! Give him a warm welcome back shout out!

WWTNA Mark
05-23-2011, 11:03 PM

Well we have a lot of newcomers here in JBW with awesome characters. Also, the Pioneered Annihilation was GREAT as Siaki got screwed out of his Mayhem World title by Iron Ape and the new Mayhem Champion is Chainsaw, the Five Star Attraction cost IPITB his Warfare World title in the Steel Cage match which Snair is now the Warfare World Champion, Iron Ape screwed like half the Mayhem roster lol, Zeus Apollo made Stinger187 submit again, there is a newcomer named Tad Locust who has made his impact in JBW, The Prophecy and VKM are stepping there games up in there feud and has cut some great promos, Manabu is just leading FSA to an era of domination, The Arisocrats have a 'surprise' for us on Warfare, and there is a new stable with TheDevilsAdvacate, Trips88, Stinger187, and HolyJose who look to take down the Five Star Attraction.

Well I hope that helps. ;)

Leggo
05-24-2011, 12:38 AM
Thedag! Thedag! Thedag! Is back.... Welcome back mate, you've been missed!

Leggo
05-24-2011, 12:54 AM
Btw guys 120,000 views!! Thtats 2000 in two days!!

Snair
05-24-2011, 01:40 AM
Dag, you missed the beginning of Age of (S)innocence.

tnawhat
05-24-2011, 01:50 AM
120000 views well done

Kashdinero
05-24-2011, 02:05 AM
Well we have a lot of newcomers here in JBW with awesome characters. Also, the Pioneered Annihilation was GREAT as Siaki got screwed out of his Mayhem World title by Iron Ape and the new Mayhem Champion is Chainsaw, the Five Star Attraction cost IPITB his Warfare World title in the Steel Cage match which Snair is now the Warfare World Champion, Iron Ape screwed like half the Mayhem roster lol, Zeus Apollo made Stinger187 submit again, there is a newcomer named Tad Locust who has made his impact in JBW, The Prophecy and VKM are stepping there games up in there feud and has cut some great promos, Manabu is just leading FSA to an era of domination, The Arisocrats have a 'surprise' for us on Warfare, and there is a new stable with TheDevilsAdvacate, Trips88, Stinger187, and HolyJose who look to take down the Five Star Attraction.

Well I hope that helps. ;)

You forgot TAOMAD... Just saying :)

Kashdinero
05-24-2011, 02:06 AM
Welcome back, BTW, thedag! I'm looking forward to seeing what your future holds, and what your new pesona will be.

V3 FTW!!!!!

thejman93
05-24-2011, 10:02 AM

We're still champs; I wrote your promo for this week.

jhorton1215
05-24-2011, 11:15 AM
Warfare tonight!

Rehmix
05-24-2011, 12:15 PM
Sent you back a pm WWTNA.

Leggo
05-24-2011, 12:36 PM
Really looking forward to warfare tonight guys. Looking forward to see what FSA have panned, and everybody else on the roster of course.

Warfare! Warfare! Warfare!

HeelTurn
05-24-2011, 12:47 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/71158_282891808166_3697334_n.jpg

Even this dog can't want to see warfare lol

Leggo
05-24-2011, 01:03 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/71158_282891808166_3697334_n.jpg

Even this dog can't want to see warfare lol

That looks so much like Matilda!! Is it?

HeelTurn
05-24-2011, 01:05 PM
That looks so much like Matilda!! Is it?

Could be, think its just some random bulldog though.

K-Jammin
05-24-2011, 01:08 PM
Anyone here joining that HWA?

thejman93
05-24-2011, 01:10 PM

me. ghjbcsftd

Leggo
05-24-2011, 01:45 PM

Tbh I havent yet checked it out. Is it in competition with jbw?

thejman93
05-24-2011, 01:52 PM
Tbh I havent yet checked it out. Is it in competition with jbw?

Maybe one day but until he gets his own guys, some EWNCW and JBW guys are going to lend him our services. I'll still be on Warfare every week but I'll also be doing his show on Mondays.

Leggo
05-24-2011, 02:04 PM
Maybe one day but until he gets his own guys, some EWNCW and JBW guys are going to lend him our services. I'll still be on Warfare every week but I'll also be doing his show on Mondays.

I think I'll stay true to JBW! No offense, I wish it all the best, but everybody knows that the best is... J..B..W!

Check out our views. Views = ratings = streets ahead!

HeelTurn
05-24-2011, 02:16 PM
I think I'll stay true to JBW! No offense, I wish it all the best, but everybody knows that the best is... J..B..W!

Check out our views. Views = ratings = streets ahead!

You could sign a legends contract with them and make a few select appearances lol

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-24-2011, 02:19 PM
You could sign a legends contract with them and make a few select appearances lol

He would have to wait awhile before he can do that. lol

But you can sign a one event contract for each appearance when you aren't a Legend yet.

Leggo
05-24-2011, 02:20 PM

Hey, if I go,V3 go, and they couldn't afford us! Lol

No mate, JBW! JBW! JBW!

St George say: This would be like Evolution or DX going to ROH!

thejman93
05-24-2011, 02:27 PM
Hey, if I go,V3 go, and they couldn't afford us! Lol

No mate, JBW! JBW! JBW!

St George say: This would be like Evolution or DX going to ROH!

Yeah, V3 needs to be JBW exclusive but for us high-midcarders it's something to help us hone our skills.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-24-2011, 02:32 PM
I joined HWA, but not as Samson.

Leggo
05-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Yeah, V3 needs to be JBW exclusive but for us high-midcarders it's something to help us hone our skills.

No, no, no. I wasn't dissing anybody by my previous comment. And don't ever put yourself, or anybody else for that matter, state you're mid carders. We all have a role, and we'll all get our shot. It's just about taking turns and finding the right chemistry!

thejman93
05-24-2011, 02:36 PM
No, no, no. I wasn't dissing anybody by my previous comment. And don't ever put yourself, or anybody else for that matter, state you're mid carders. We all have a role, and we'll all get our shot. It's just about taking turns and finding the right chemistry!

Very good points my friend. I know I'll get my shot in JBW. :)

Leggo
05-24-2011, 02:39 PM
I joined HWA, but not as Samson.

Boooooooooo!!!!!! Traitor!!!!!!!!!

Lol only joking Cecil, I suppose you miss having an active character hey mate.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Boooooooooo!!!!!! Traitor!!!!!!!!!

Lol only joking Cecil, I suppose you miss having an active character hey mate.

LOL. I kinda do miss having a character on an e-fed tbh, but mostly I'm doing it to build the HWA roster and to try to get the thread more attention. I love competition because I think it makes us even stronger.

Leggo
05-24-2011, 02:46 PM
LOL. I kinda do miss having a character on an e-fed tbh, but mostly I'm doing it to build the HWA roster and to try to get the thread more attention. I love competition because I think it makes us even stronger.

Check out our views... 124,000+ we're averaging 500-1000 per day. Now I'm not a boastful guy, but that's gonna take some beating!

sincara
05-24-2011, 02:49 PM
wwtna pm me if u need a promo

thejman93
05-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Check out our views... 124,000+ we're averaging 500-1000 per day. Now I'm not a boastful guy, but that's gonna take some beating!

We don't want HWA to be better than JBW but I think it's good for all of us here if we have to continually step it up in order to keep up with the competition.

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-24-2011, 02:53 PM
A lot of great feuds can happen over in HWA at the moment. I also believe that Jman has been upping his game. I loved his promo on Showdown. It was beyond amazing, and I am looking forward to whatever it is he decides to put out next.

the-rocks-stunner
05-24-2011, 02:53 PM
I'll commit my monday nights to the indy promotion HWA but i'm loyal to JBW on Saturdays, PPV's and live events

thejman93
05-24-2011, 02:57 PM
A lot of great feuds can happen over in HWA at the moment. I also believe that Jman has been upping his game. I loved his promo on Showdown. It was beyond amazing, and I am looking forward to whatever it is he decides to put out next.

Thanks TDA, that means a lot. :) I wrote my promo and thedags big reveal yesterday.

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Thanks TDA, that means a lot. :) I wrote my promo and thedags big reveal yesterday.

Not a problem. You are worthy of the praise.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-24-2011, 03:04 PM

That's quite an accomplishment isn't it? I mean were getting close to beating TNA in the ratings war lol. However, refer to jman's response to this because that mirrors my opinion on the matter.

@ the-rocks-stunner I was not aware you were on Mayhem. Welcome aboard bud!! Can you send me your info so I can get you acclimated?