PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-15-2011, 09:43 PM
*stands up and applauds*

Great PPV WWTNA & SES! Action packed from start to finish. I can see, and appreciate, the effort that has gone into this. Well done lads.

That chainsaw is one mean mother! Wasn't expecting that!

@ SES let me know if you need something from me mate

Sidenote: apologies for not being round much over the past couple of days. Been busy with work and had a hectic weekend!

Yeah Chainsaw is pretty vicious. I probably will need something from you legs later on in the week. I have a HUGE show planned as it's the first show after the PPV and there's a bunch of new feuds/continuation of feuds that need to start brewing. Seeing as how Siaki is probably gonna go after Chainsaw for the time being, your probably gona have to find a new guy to feud with Leggo. I can think of one guy on the roster you may be a good match to go up against...*pictures feud in question in his mind and nerdgasms at the potential awesomeness.*

Pumpkinhead
05-15-2011, 09:44 PM
Great show SES and WWTNA Mark, wow We The FSA really dominate in this one and Siaki got screwed, sending you a PM WWTNA Mark

WWTNA Mark
05-15-2011, 09:45 PM
Great show SES and WWTNA Mark, wow We The FSA really dominate in this one and Siaki got screwed, sending you a PM WWTNA Mark

Thanks man and i'll be waiting for that PM! :)

Cena
05-15-2011, 10:11 PM
I was in front row and I see Sam in rafters watching.

SilverLace
05-15-2011, 10:16 PM
big ups to SilverLace for writing the segment on the PPV

Thanks, I am tickled pink! BTW, it was a collaboration with Silverdust as he gave me his parts!

WWTNA Mark
05-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Thanks, I am tickled pink! BTW, it was a collaboration with Silverdust as he gave me his parts!

Hats off to the Silver Bros as that segment was funny as hell!

samoan619
05-15-2011, 10:48 PM
I was in front row and I see Sam in rafters watching.
That was Sam the lighting guy, you sir have a great eye for spotting Sams lolol..

Its gotta be great to have a brother behind your back adding on to everything. If only there were people I knew personally that was in the mix of my e-fed biz.. It could make things a lot easier for proof listening to my promos and ideas..

North Vegas Benny
05-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Congrats guys great show Pioneered Annihlation was a great name for this ppv. Thanks for the congrats Sam619 sorry you got screwed.

The Sleeper: Tonight I have stayed undefeated in singles compitition and won a title but all that pales in comparison to keeping my mask and my honor.

Snair
05-16-2011, 12:18 AM
The BOYHOOD dream of Snair has come true(lol) and on a serious note PI was a great ppv, SL segment was funny as hell.Congrats to my fellow FSA members who shinned at PI. I've been busy as of late but I'll back full-time soon

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-16-2011, 12:22 AM

Well kudos for both of you guys because that was hilarious.

That was Sam the lighting guy, you sir have a great eye for spotting Sams lolol..

LMAO. The wit in this e-fed is absolutely unmatched. (sorry EWNCW, but it's true)

Congrats guys great show Pioneered Annihlation was a great name for this ppv. Thanks for the congrats Sam619 sorry you got screwed.

The Sleeper: Tonight I have stayed undefeated in singles compitition and won a title but all that pales in comparison to keeping my mask and my honor.

Congratulations on your big win tonight NVB. I'm sending you a PM about something.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-16-2011, 12:24 AM
The BOYHOOD dream of Snair has come true(lol) and on a serious note PI was a great ppv, SL segment was funny as hell.Congrats to my fellow FSA members who shinned at PI. I've been busy as of late but I'll back full-time soon

Huge congrats on getting the big strap. I was pulling for you for a while.

North Vegas Benny
05-16-2011, 12:30 AM
Congratulations on your big win tonight NVB. I'm sending you a PM about something.

Thanks man, ok Ill be waiting for your pm

North Vegas Benny
05-16-2011, 12:48 AM
SES I just replied to your PM

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-16-2011, 12:59 AM
SES I just replied to your PM

Thanks for the quick reply mate. I'll get going on the preliminary works of that this week!

Snair
05-16-2011, 01:02 AM
Well kudos for both of you guys because that was hilarious.

LMAO. The wit in this e-fed is absolutely unmatched. (sorry EWNCW, but it's tru

Thats a reality and MAYHEM before PI great as well.

samoan619
05-16-2011, 03:05 AM
Thats a reality and MAYHEM before PI great as well.

Congrats Snair, I cant wait to see what you guys have coming up on Warfare..

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-16-2011, 03:31 AM
Congrats Snair, I cant wait to see what you guys have coming up on Warfare..

IC: An ass kicking!

samoan619
05-16-2011, 03:42 AM

LMAO Get em TDA!!

HeelTurn
05-16-2011, 03:57 AM
What a F'N PPV, best one yet.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-16-2011, 04:47 AM
The only thing that I'll allow my brains to be used for is masterminding a faction whose reign of terror will cause the JBW to collapse unto itself like a dying star.

This is from page 6...coincidence??? I think not!!!!

samoan619
05-16-2011, 04:48 AM
This is from page 6...coincidence??? I think not!!!!

LMAO Funny how things turn out, everything is foretold..

Kashdinero
05-16-2011, 04:54 AM
Wow a hell of a lot went down at the PPV... CHAINSAW, is pretty much the baddest mutha in any e-fed out there!!

Good news. My buddy Snair won the title!!

Bad news (for Snair). TDA's gunning for ya, buddy!!.

Props to Siaki for beating an inspired Angry Samoan in a clash of two of the worlds best! Shame Iron Ape had to spoil the party. The epitome of champion has just become the epitome of screwed! CHUCK FAINSAW!!!!!

Bet St George feels the same. Ouch!!

The Prophecy regained his heat in true SuperHeel style. Still lost though.. Ha.

The Aristocrats won and I couldn't be more shocked!!!! Anyone who doesn't recognise the awesomeness of these guys reign, doesn't read these shows.

TBOZ popped in to give us some of his godly opinions, which was nice. It also gives me reason to remind him of the fact of MassDiMuthaFuckingNero>ThePubesOfThor, or MDMFN>TPOT..... Now be a good "god" and pour me a cuppa!

And now.... The updated MassDinero's StupidHumansInTrouble list.

Iron Ape. No need to say why.

Wedge Silverman, and his part time tag partner and full time gimp, PinkCherubManfat. Those rap hating parasites are barking up the wrong tree. Trouble be'a coming for you two pathetic sons of bitches!!

K-Jammin. You claim money was involved. I believe you. Please believe me. I'll beat you up for free.

The Couldn't Afford Gold Bros. To say you guys are batting for the wrong team, probably wouldn't be politically correct. But, if you are dealing with the like of the Porcelain Primate, then you're staying on MD's SHIT list. Come to think of it, even if you ain't playing patty-cake with Monkey Nutz', monkey nuts, you'd be on it. So, if you want to mess with Ma$$Dineo, you'll end up Bunny Hopping into my fist, no wait, that sounds wrong, I mean... If you wanna mess with Ma$$Dinero, I'll catch your Honey Drip with my boot, NO WAIT, I mean, um, I, uh, may give this one a mi$$. I'm actually, kinda, scared.
St George. I used to be tight with this guy, and I feel bad for him as his Cash Win nearly went up in smoke, but when you treat Mass the way he has since his arival 'round here, China Plates get broken!

Chainsaw. Champ, I'm gonna... I'm gonna.. Um... I'm, um, probably have to plan this one out before getting in the ring with that sick, sick, sick son of a bitch!!!

MD>CFS

and finally. The Sleeper. Don't think what you did to my buddy Dave wasn't noticed, champ. To kick a man, who makes his living by talking, in the jaw, is low. Its a good job you're such a poomps, or you could have cost him some serious cash. Good, bad or ugly (which you are, hence the mask) you're time will come, down the line.

This post was sponsored by LATTS

HeelTurn
05-16-2011, 04:56 AM

The Prophecy: Big mouth for a man on Mayhem, Im sure you wouldnt be as cocky if you were on Warfare.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-16-2011, 05:02 AM
Ma$$Dinero is my hero.

samoan619
05-16-2011, 05:02 AM
Wow a hell of a lot went down at the PPV... CHAINSAW, is pretty much the baddest mutha in any e-fed out there!!

Props to Siaki for beating an inspired Angry Samoan in a clash of two of the worlds best! Shame Iron Ape had to spoil the party. The epitome of champion has just become the epitome of screwed! CHUCK FAINSAW!!!!!

The Aristocrats won and I couldn't be more shocked!!!! Anyone who doesn't recognise the awesomeness of these guys reign, doesn't read these shows.

TBOZ popped in to give us some of his godly opinions, which was nice. It also gives me reason to remind him of the fact of MassDiMuthaFuckingNero>ThePubesOfThor, or MDMFN>TPOT..... Now be a good "god" and pour me a cuppa!

Wedge Silverman, and his part time tag partner and full time gimp, PinkCherubManfat. Those rap hating parasites are barking up the wrong tree. Trouble be'a coming for you two pathetic sons of bitches!!

K-Jammin. You claim money was involved. I believe you. Please believe me. I'll beat you up for free.

The Couldn't Afford Gold Bros. To say you guys are batting for the wrong team, probably wouldn't be politically correct. But, if you are dealing with the like of the Porcelain Primate, then you're staying on MD's SHIT list. Come to think of it, even if you ain't playing patty-cake with Monkey Nutz', monkey nuts, you'd be on it. So, if you want to mess with Ma$$Dineo, you'll end up Bunny Hopping into my fist, no wait, that sounds wrong, I mean... If you wanna mess with Ma$$Dinero, I'll catch your Honey Drip with my boot, NO WAIT, I mean, um, I, uh, may give this one a mi$$. I'm actually, kinda, scared.
St George. I used to be tight with this guy, and I feel bad for him as his Cash Win nearly went up in smoke, but when you treat Mass the way he has since his arival 'round here, China Plates get broken!

Chainsaw. Champ, I'm gonna... I'm gonna.. Um... I'm, um, probably have to plan this one out before getting in the ring with that sick, sick, sick son of a bitch!!!

MD>CFS

and finally. The Sleeper. Don't think what you did to my buddy Dave wasn't noticed, champ. To kick a man, who makes his living by talking, in the jaw, is low. Its a good job you're such a poomps, or you could have cost him some serious cash. Good, bad or ugly (which you are, hence the mask) you're time will come, down the line.

Hahaha Its great to read some good ol KD again, we havent had the honor to hear from you in a while.. And I see you're stepping on toes while at it lmao, I hope they got some steel toed boots on before they read this because for some its gonna hurt lmao..

K-Jammin
05-16-2011, 05:20 AM

MD>CFS

K-Jammin's Twitter:

"JamNation, so i hear that massdinero guy or whatever his name is has some serious beef with me? Not even worth my time, rumour has it his birth certificate is actually an apology from the condom factory, must have been born on a highway cause thats where most accidents happen. Jackass"

Kashdinero
05-16-2011, 05:26 AM
The Prophecy: Big mouth for a man on Mayhem, Im sure you wouldnt be as cocky if you were on Warfare.

MD: In the imortal words of our boss I was, Just Saying. But should there ever be a draft, Warfare boy, you should pray your arse don't get drafted to Mayhem... Theres always room on MD's SHIT list for one more.

North Vegas Benny
05-16-2011, 05:44 AM

The Sleeper: First off what the hell is a poomp? What I did to Dave, it's called making a statement just be thankful it wasnt you standing in front of Scottland because if it was I would have put all my force into it and not pulled back. Now listen I have proved myself with all my wins and zero losses. If you think I have to prove something to you your wrong, and if your trying to call me out stand in line with everybody in the back who wants to give me my first loss.

HeelTurn
05-16-2011, 05:58 AM
MD: In the imortal words of our boss I was, Just Saying. But should there ever be a draft, Warfare boy, you should pray your arse don't get drafted to Mayhem... Theres always room on MD's SHIT list for one more.

TP: The only shit here is that which is spewing from your ill informed dilluded mouth, MassDinero. I can see you have drawn the attention of several JBW wrestlers with that little speech, as I have no intention of beating a weakened man, Ill let the other vultures devour your insignificant corpse, for now The Prophecy is letting you live for another day.

thejman93
05-16-2011, 08:57 AM

Like I said last night, I'm the most shocked of anybody that we won but I'll take it.

HolyJose2391
05-16-2011, 09:20 AM

Oh the FSA is going to get the ass kicking of a life time!

Manabu
05-16-2011, 09:32 AM
Oh the FSA is going to get the ass kicking of a life time!

We have a world champion, an ex world champion and some of the best workers on the roster in the fsa, bring it on ;)

Pumpkinhead
05-16-2011, 10:42 AM
We have a world champion, an ex world champion and some of the best workers on the roster in the fsa, bring it on ;)

Don't forget the Warfare TV Champion!!!

jhorton1215
05-16-2011, 10:46 AM
Don't forget the Warfare TV Champion!!!

Or the son of Hercules!!! And future of Professional Wrestling!!!

HolyJose2391
05-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Or the son of Hercules!!! And future of Professional Wrestling!!!
oh it's on now! we'll disassemble each and everyone of you one by one

Manabu
05-16-2011, 11:12 AM
woops! I completely forgot!
well who's brave enough then? ;)

Rehmix
05-16-2011, 11:14 AM
IC: The FSA is going to get what's coming to them even if I have to take out each and every one of them my self.

Manabu
05-16-2011, 11:17 AM
IC: The FSA is going to get what's coming to them even if I have to take out each and every one of them my self.

IC: You're just a disease, and Im the cure to this world!

Rehmix
05-16-2011, 11:24 AM
IC: You're just a disease, and Im the cure to this world!

IC: Bring it on, Manabitch!

Manabu
05-16-2011, 11:40 AM
IC: Bring it on, Manabitch!

Ic:how about I make a rehmix of your insides?

Rehmix
05-16-2011, 11:53 AM
Ic:how about I make a rehmix of your insides?

IC: You'll have to catch me first, and I don't think you'll be able to do that. Once you get a taste of my Phoenix DDT, you'll definitely know what pain is then.

jhorton1215
05-16-2011, 12:17 PM
You'll have to catch me first, and I don't think you'll be able to do that. Once you get a taste of my Phoenix DDT, you'll definitely know what pain is then.

IC: Well, lets see how Rehmix does when he gets locked into my Triangle Choke-hold. He'll join Stinger187 on life support.

Silverdust
05-16-2011, 01:18 PM
IC: Aristocrats, you inched your way to a win! Do you really think we will give up after that loss?

thejman93
05-16-2011, 03:12 PM
IC: Aristocrats, you inched your way to a win! Do you really think we will give up after that loss?

IC: I wouldn't expect you to but we've had these titles since day one for a reason.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-16-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm in love with the last two and a half pages!!! I feel like I wanna join in but alas I don't have a character. I suppose I could join in as Iron Ape or Chainsaw (their my two favorite characters to write for lol).

Leggo
05-16-2011, 03:38 PM
Hey guys sup?!

Good to see the JBW thread in full flow again, as it's been quiet on here lately. Hey have you guys noticed that this thread has had over 104,000 views?!!!! We're pulling in the ratings!!!

HeelTurn
05-16-2011, 03:41 PM
>>>>did you know<<<<

more people watched the jbw: Pioneered annihilation ppv than the tna: Sacrifice ppv last night.

thejman93
05-16-2011, 03:42 PM
I'm in love with the last two and a half pages!!! I feel like I wanna join in but alas I don't have a character. I suppose I could join in as Iron Ape or Chainsaw (their my two favorite characters to write for lol).

You get my PM SES?

WWTNA Mark
05-16-2011, 04:45 PM
>>>>did you know<<<<

more people watched the jbw: Pioneered annihilation ppv than the tna: Sacrifice ppv last night.

I agree with this fact! :D

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-16-2011, 04:47 PM
You get my PM SES?

Yes I've recently sent an assload of PMs to a bunch of people including you lol.

WWTNA Mark
05-16-2011, 04:54 PM
Hey guys sup?!

Good to see the JBW thread in full flow again, as it's been quiet on here lately. Hey have you guys noticed that this thread has had over 104,000 views?!!!! We're pulling in the ratings!!!

I just noticed that mate! JBW's ratings are getting higher and higher!

WWTNA Mark
05-16-2011, 05:02 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/images2.jpg?t=1305583102

This Tuesday on Warfare, the FSA plans on throwing an epic celebration and is inviting everyone to the party!!! They look to celebrate the success of the FSA era on Warfare! Who will be there??? What will go down??? How would the JBW wrestlers react to this??? Find out tomorrow night on Warfare!!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-16-2011, 05:08 PM

This Tuesday on Warfare, the FSA plans on throwing an epic celebration and is inviting everyone to the party!!! They look to celebrate the success of the FSA era on Warfare! Who will be there??? What will go down??? How would the JBW wrestlers react to this??? Find out tomorrow night on Warfare!!!

Warfare sounds amazing WWTNA. I have a Mayhem that looks to match it as well. If your a fan of JBW you don't want to miss this week I can assure you of that.

WWTNA Mark
05-16-2011, 05:18 PM
Warfare sounds amazing WWTNA. I have a Mayhem that looks to match it as well. If your a fan of JBW you don't want to miss this week I can assure you of that.

Thanks man! Both shows are really runing hot at the moment! I can't wait to see what you have in store for Saturday SES!

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Thanks man! Both shows are really runing hot at the moment! I can't wait to see what you have in store for Saturday SES!

Same here. I bet that it will be a rather phenomenal read.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-16-2011, 06:18 PM

Same here. I bet that it will be a rather phenomenal read.

I don't think you guys are gonna be disappointed.

samoan619
05-16-2011, 10:49 PM
Tomorrow is a big Warfare, Psycho Siaki will be in the building, not to wrestle but standing in the rafters doing my Kevin Matthews impersonation, there will be cards and delivered pizza also lolol.. Lets go Warfare!!

Snair
05-16-2011, 11:04 PM
This Warfare will be remembered for ages for sure and btw bossman did you get my pm yesterday?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-17-2011, 12:00 AM
Lol every time I see Jonathon Coachman on ESPN now I think about Siaki popping him in the jaw.

samoan619
05-17-2011, 12:04 AM
Lol every time I see Jonathon Coachman on ESPN now I think about Siaki popping him in the jaw.

LMAO The Siaki incident has kept him barred from ESPN studios for life lolol..

THEKEVINBRAND
05-17-2011, 12:09 AM
Tomorrow is a big Warfare, Psycho Siaki will be in the building, not to wrestle but standing in the rafters doing my Kevin Matthews impersonation, there will be cards and delivered pizza also lolol.. Lets go Warfare!!

ha ha very funny -_-

samoan619
05-17-2011, 12:10 AM
ha ha very funny -_-

Hahaha You know its all in good fun my brotha.. Glad you caught that before it disappeared in obscurity lolol..

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-17-2011, 07:07 AM
Hahaha You know its all in good fun my brotha.. Glad you caught that before it disappeared in obscurity lolol..

Well.. If somebody tried to act like me (or me acting like a famous Wrestler) I would view it as a tribute over anything else. That just proves that you are still respected to a degree here in JBW, Kevin. XD If I am wrong then.... Well it wouldn't be the first time.

samoan619
05-17-2011, 07:11 AM
Well.. If somebody tried to act like me (or me acting like a famous Wrestler) I would view it as a tribute over anything else. That just proves that you are still respected to a degree here in JBW, Kevin. XD If I am wrong then.... Well it wouldn't be the first time.

Hahaha Kev knows, me and him shoot the shit all the time in the private messaging, we even follow each other on twitter lolol.. Like you said it was more of a tribute and slightly a rib, but a rib amongst friends..

HolyJose2391
05-17-2011, 10:01 AM
Warfare Warfare Warfare!!!!!!!!!

sincara
05-17-2011, 10:47 AM
warfere !!!!!

Rehmix
05-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Tonight is going to be great! I think it's time to crash a party!

thejman93
05-17-2011, 01:36 PM
Powers that be, I sent you both a PM.

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 01:57 PM
WARFARE TONIGHT!!!! Also, I got your PM thejman93. ;)

North Vegas Benny
05-17-2011, 02:00 PM

The Sleeper will be in the crowed watching the show with his shiny new belt.

thejman93
05-17-2011, 02:01 PM

I'm pumped for Warfare! When's it going up?

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm pumped for Warfare! When's it going up?

Probably in another two or three hours.

thejman93
05-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Probably in another two or three hours.

Sweet! I might get to read it before I log off for the night.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-17-2011, 03:40 PM
I got your PM jman. I can't wait for Warfare tonight!!

jhorton1215
05-17-2011, 03:44 PM
We want Zeus! We want the FSA! We want WARFARE!

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 05:14 PM
Working on Warfare guys! It will be finished in another three hours! :D

Rich Cranium
05-17-2011, 05:19 PM
I'm excited to watch your show tonight!

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm excited to watch your show tonight!

Thanks Rich!!! ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-17-2011, 05:36 PM
Working on Warfare guys! It will be finished in another three hours! :D

Sounds great man. I'm gonna pass out for a little while (it's been a long day with finals) and hopefully when I wake up I can read another fantastic edition of Warfare!!

TheBeardOfZeus
05-17-2011, 05:37 PM
As am I guys, seeing if I can stay awake for 3 hours!

HolyJose2391
05-17-2011, 06:03 PM
Tonight is going to be great! I think it's time to crash a party!

I completely agree Rehmix

Rehmix
05-17-2011, 06:26 PM
I completely agree Rehmix

We should have our own little get together, HolyJose. I think the FSA would love for us to join them for a little "fun."

SilverLace
05-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Sounds great man. I'm gonna pass out for a little while (it's been a long day with finals) and hopefully when I wake up I can read another fantastic edition of Warfare!!

And maybe when you wake up I'll be at your bedside smiling! XOXO

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 06:48 PM

Vintage SilverLace!

HolyJose2391
05-17-2011, 08:26 PM
We should have our own little get together, HolyJose. I think the FSA would love for us to join them for a little "fun."

Rehmix I like your thinking!

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 08:28 PM
Almost done guys! Sorry for the wait! HolyJose2391, i'm going to PM you about something. ;)

HolyJose2391
05-17-2011, 08:32 PM
Almost done guys! Sorry for the wait! HolyJose2391, i'm going to PM you about something. ;)

got it and replied :)

samoan619
05-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Warfare lets get it!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-17-2011, 08:38 PM

And thank God you were not...Lets go Warfare clap clap clapclapclap Lets go Warfare clap clap clapclapclap

jhorton1215
05-17-2011, 09:36 PM
................. Let's go!

HolyJose2391
05-17-2011, 09:42 PM
the anticipation is killing me!!!!!!

Rehmix
05-17-2011, 09:46 PM
the anticipation is killing me!!!!!!

I Agree. So much anticipation.

Silverdust
05-17-2011, 10:05 PM
What time is Warfare?

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 10:10 PM
What time is Warfare?

I'm almost done brotha Silver! I just have to check some things. ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 10:50 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/Warfare_logo-1.jpg?t=1300516897

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4981bmFXbc
Welcome to JBW WARFARE!!!!! The pyros hit and the fans are chanting the JBW chants as they cannot wait to see what we have for them tonight!!! After a glorious PPV Pioneered Annihilation, tonight is Warfare as we see how things pan out. Pioneered Annihlation was a very controversial and shocking PPV but we're going to talk about Pioneered Annihilation later tonight. Right now is Warfare night so lets get this show started!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvpm9t5wlA&feature=related

Well look who it is, the FSA!!! New Warfare World Champion Snair, The FSA leader Manabu, the Son of Hercules Zeus Apollo, the beast rko619, and the badass Markus Beerstein!!! These guys make me sick!!! Five men makes there way to the ring as The ring is decked out in party items, balloons and streamers tied to the rops with a dangling pinata and beers everywhere, there is a red veil covering what looks to be a cake.
Manabu opens a beer and begins to talk
"So at Pioneered Annihilation every member of the FSA won their match just like we said we would, we left our enemies bloody and battered like the scum they are so tonight we're celebrating! Who wants to come into the ring and party with us?"
*Loud boos are heard with chants of "you can't party"*
Pfft you guys dont know how to party anyway! Oh wait here we go, someone knows what a good party I throw
*A middle aged women makes her way over the barrier and into the ring"
M: So whats your name?
V: Vicky
M: Ohh well nice to meet you Vicky, seeing as you're our first guess you can have the first slice of cake!
*Manabu pulls off the red veil and reveals a revolting black cake covered in grim crimson and purple sauce, as he goes to cut her a slice he throws Vicky into the cake instead*
How dare you think you can join our party!? The Nerve to even be in the same ring as us when you've achieved nothing, you're a vile parasite leeching off our accomplishments, infecting the blood of this world with your poison. All of you are! I guess some of you were clever enough to figure that out and knew Id cast judgement over you, I already have and not one of you will find a place in sanctuary
Now onto Snair, He's the new world champion! and like every member of The FSA he completed his mission. He Battled through everything that IPITB had to give him, but that wasnt enough was it you bloodsucking parasite? cuz you lost! Everyone who stood in Snairs way suffered a horrible end, we warned you and you didnt listen! We gave all of you a chance and if you were bright like us you would've taken the opportunity!
But now you all have to suffer, rued by your own undoing and if anyone thinks of resistance the only thing in your futures will be the remains of a life you once had *Vicky leaves the ring crying as Manabu hands Snair the mic*

Snair looks at the fans with a wide smile and the Warfare Heavweight title around his shoulder and begins to speak, "What happen last Sunday was inevitable, it was going to happen, it was written on the walls. *Crowd chants IPITB* I knew that Pioneered Annihilation was going to be the night of the FSA. I also knew that I was going to become Warfare's newest World Champion! *Crowd boos* After months of being put on the back burner and clawing my way to destiny, I have finally succeed and i'm proud to be your Warfare World Heavyweight Champion!!! *Crowd boos even more* After the beating I have the X World Champion IPITB, he is probably in dizzyland wondering for the first time in his miserable life, whether or not he'd hang up is boots because he won't see this title for a long time!!! *Crowd boos* Now as I promised a new era is on JBW,an era named (S)innocence, an era which none can escape it doesnt matter if its Siaki ,Chainsaw, Tad locust, or any one. you cant run from it where i'm the judge,jury & executioner and you people should enjoy each & every minute of it. Its the FSA era baby so get used to it!!! *Crowd boos* Now I dont plan to put my title on the line anytime soon since I face only credible oppenents & it takes a lot to achieve credibility in my eyes, with that being said I'm planning to celebrate my victory with my fellow FSA members tonight who were outstanding outing at Pioneered Annihilation. Congrats Zeus Apollo and Markus Beerstein for showing why JBW is the most feared group in wrestling history, except for one and thats rko619. *FSA members looks at rko619 and Manabu speaks* Snair has a point rko619. You haven't shown that your worthy of being with the FSA. That ends now!!! Right now, you have a match and if you don't win, then your out of the group and we'll find another replacement that is worthy of being in the FSA! Do you understand?" *rko619 speaks* "I won't disappoint you leader Manabu. Bring on the opponent so that I can disfigure him!!!" *Manabu speaks* "You better not or else your out!" *The rest of the FSA leaves the ring as rko619 gets ready for his match right now!"

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 10:51 PM
broc808
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zMEBf8i4wM&feature=related
JBW newcomer broc808 makes his way to the ring, wearing a singlet and also wearing his Steelers jersey which he is trying to represent his hometown Pittsburgh! The former Football player and amateur wrestler looks to impress the JBW fans on his debut tonight but can he get through the beast rko619 tonight??? Lets find out as the match starts right now!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeI33QzlHpA
broc808 wins!!! He beat rko619!!! This is a big upset for sure!!!

After the match, the FSA gets into the ring and they surround a beat up rko619. *The FSA all stare at rko619* "You see rko, we all worked our asses off to get here, we gave everything we had to yet you came up short. So tell me, do you not respect us? do you think you can just leech off us? standing at the back to make yourself look like a big deal with the FSA? The truth is I always had my own ideas of you, from day one ive had my eye on you keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Like so many you've lost your way, contaminating everyone with false lies of a new tomorrow thats never coming. No one, and I repeat no one stands in the way of my mission. I take you under my wing and you show weakness, I have no time for a disgusting disease like yourself. So tonight we will be accepting a new member into the FSA, someone who can fulfill his own destiny without letting his own desires get in his way."
Manabu and the rest of the FSA surrounds rko619 and just attacks him! They are just beating the hell out of him! Alright, this is just uncalled for! The FSA picks up rko619 and Manabu hits him with the Spinning Kamikaze!!! That has to knock rko619 out for sure! An out-cold rko619 is down, laying on the floor as Zeus Apollo then locks on the Triangle Chokehold which has rko619 gasping for air!!! Zeus lets goes of rko619 asthe FSA throw a beaten down rko619 out of the ring. The FSA continues to celebrate with beer as Snair speaks, "You see what we did folks? We kicked out FSA's weakest link! FSA is all about winners! Like leader Manabu said, we will find someone who is worthy of calling themselves an FSA member!"

*JBW President Brown One pops up on the titantron* "Hey FSA! Glad you guys are in partying spirits tonight! Sorry to ruin FSA's "celebration" but there are some things that I have to address. First off, congrats to Snair for becoming Warfare World Champion! *Crowd boos* You really impressed me at Pioneered Annihilation........ Not! *Crowd laughs* You really think that i'm going to applaud you for winning the Warfare World title when you need the FSA to help you win? I don't think so! Moving on, tonight, since you guys want to celebrate, lets see if your still celebrating Manabu and Snair when you two face Trips88 and TheDevilsAdvacate tonight in a STEEL CAGE tag team match!!! *Crowd cheers* Thats right, The Japanese Avenger Manabu and Warfare World Champion Snair vs Trips88 and TheDevilsAdvactae in a tag team Steel Cage match tonight! You see, my reasoning for picking this stipulation is because you two cost IPITB his title Warfare World title in the Steel Cage match, now both of you will compete together tonight in the Steel Cage match! Oh yeah, and I have another surprise for the FSA after the tag team Steel Cage match! Good luck tonight Manabu and Snair, your going to need it!!!

WOW!!! Manabu and Snair vs Trips88 and TheDevilsAdvacate in a Steel Cage match tonight!?! AWESOME!!! This has to rain on the parade of the FSA!!! I cannot wait for tonight man!

Commercial break

We see Dave at the interview, ready to interview a JBW wrestler.

Dave: Hey ladies and gentlemen, i'm Dave and my guest at this time is non other then the Ultimate Underdog, Rehmix!!!

Rehmix: Hows it going Dave!

Dave: Now, I know you have to be feeling bitter/sweet at the results of Pioneered Annihilation. You competed in your first JBW PPV match for the Warfare TV title but you ended up losing as Markus Beerstein retained his Warfare TV title. How do you feel?

Rehmix: Losing at Pioneered Annihilation put a damper on things but hey, you win some, you lose some but the important thing is that you never give up and work your hardest to win. Trust me when I say that it won't be the first time Markus Beerstein and I face off for the Warfare TV title!

Dave: What is your plans since losing at Pioneered Annihilation against Markus Beerstein?

Rehmix: My plan is to win my respective matches and work my up to getting another shot at Beerstein's TV title!!! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for my match tonight!

Match 2 thejman93 vs LMPunker

thejman93
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZI76XNKkk&feature=player_embedded
thejman93 makes his way to the ring with half of the JBW tag team titles around his waist and tonight, he takes care of business without thedag who seems to be absent as of late. thedag showed a different person at Pioneered Annihlation, being more aggressive like his partner thejman93 in the Arisocrats vs Silver Bros match. Tonight, thejman93 looks to win his singles match but he has to go through LMPunker!

LMPunker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6_F3r9LXY&feature=related
LMPunker makes his way to the ring as he looks to win his match! The bell rings and the match gets started!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMKyoy3e1Fw
thejman93 wins the match!!! Congrats to thejman93 for picking up a win tonight!

Post match, thejman93 picks up a mic and speaks, "What's up JBW?! -big pop- I just wanted to come out here and let you guys know that in this ring, next week on Warfare, thedag will reveal his newfound self. Like I said since the beginning of this thing, he would do it on his time and now he's ready. Alright folks, I'm outta here." *thejman93 drops the mic*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUagP7YaWZU&feature=player_embedded
The Ice Cream Man and Ranjam runs straight to the ring and attacks thejman93!!! They are just picking him apart! I bet thejman93 wishes thedag were here as he is getting his ass kicked! They stop the beating and they both pick up a mic. *Ranjam speaks*

RamJam: Listen here you too! I am Ramjam the evil clown! I want those titles of yours! Time is ticking and counting down until there is no future left for either of you!

Ice Cream Man: You two think you have what it takes to put those belts on the line against the likes of us? Once we take those titles away from you, I might just let you drive my ice cream route to make ends meat!

RamJam: Yeah but I won't be as nice! You will be the meat I feed to my pet tiger! Now accept the damn challenge!

Looks like The Ice Cream Man and Ranjam wants a shot at The Arisocrat's Tag titles! The Arisocrats really has a challenge ahead of them!

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 10:52 PM
In the back is Trips88, TheDevilsAdvacate, Stinger187, and HolyJose2391 as they are talking about tonight's Steel Cage match. Tonight should be interesting!

Match 3: Rehmix vs Tom George

Rehmix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTArz31mbkw
JBW's Ultimate Underdog Rehmix makes his way to the ring as he is ready for his match. He has his hands full with Tom George who he looks to beat tonight.

Tom George
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0hlKwE8f8
Tom George who is in a tag team with SevenCagedTigers looks to be doing things on his own tonight. He makes his way to the ring and the match gets started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X7XtOs0RVA
Rehmix wins!!! Rehmix has to feel happy after that victory which is moving him father to reaching his goal and that is to face Markus Beerstein once again for the Warfare TV title! Great victory by Rehmix!

Dave is with Snair backstage.

Dave: Hey ladies and gentlemen, i'm standing by...

Snair: SHUT UP!!! *Snair grabs the mic and pushes Dave out of the way* Tonight was suppose to be the night of the FSA but no, JBW President Brown One had to ruin it by booking me and leader Manabu into a Tag Team Steel Cage match against Trips88 and TheDevilsAdvacte!!! Do you know how unfair this is!? I just competed in a Steel Cage match two night ago for fuck sakes! I tell you this everyone, Manabu and I will dismantle Trips88 and TheDevilsAdvacate, then we will go back to having our FSA celebration!!!

We see Tad Locust backstage, in a dark room where he is talking to himself. "Should I do it ? Should I tell the world about my actions at Pioneered Annihilation??? Yes, you should. You should tell the world how you almost broke IPITB in half. But the fans are going to hate me even more! Screw the fans. You don't need them. You don't need anybody. Your passion is hardcore wrestling and thats a part of you that no one can take away. I guess your right. I'll do it! Thanks for the advice man! No problem man. Anytime." Was that weird or what!?! Tad Locust was just talking to himself!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQMeKE638Hg
The lights go out and “Asylum” is played. Here comes HolyJose2391 to accept the open challenge! He must be out here to avenge his teammate after last Sunday’s PPV.

“Zeus you pride yourself in calling yourself immortal and a God but even mortal men can become Saints! I’ll be the Saint of JBW by breaking free of your chokehold so I accept your challenge. After what you did to Stinger187 at Pioneered Annihilation I’m not going to let that slide. We may not be a strong faction but I have respect for these men that I have aligned myself with and I’m not going to stand idly by while you disrespect them. So come on Zeus I’m right here for you, unless you’re scared the son of Hercules afraid of a mortal man.”

Zeus stands in the ring, laughing off everything that HolyJose2391 was saying. He watched as Jose gets into the ring with him, ready to test himself at the hands of the 'God.'

"While I admire your courage, I can't help but feel sorry for your foolishness, why don't we get started then."

HolyJose2391 nods his head, and Zeus drops the microphone, and jumps at HolyJose2391, and quickly pulls him into TRIANGLE CHOKEHOLD before he even knew what was going on... The surprise attack gave Zeus the advantage to lock it in early... HolyJose2391 can't budge out of the choke, but is doing everything else he can, whilst moving around the ring to gain any sort of leverage. The strength of Zeus was too much as he couldn't budge, and was quickly running out of air. He had to stop, and lie still. HolyJose 2391 was focusing entirely on breaking the hold now, but nothing happened, as Zeus locked on tighter... A few minutes would pass as Jose continued to grow weaker and weaker, while losing all the strength he had... Zeus could sense the tough fight that was in his adversary, but knew deep down, he never had a shot of breaking this hold... Finally, HolyJose2391 succumbed to the hold, and passed out... Zeus released the hold, grabbed the microphone, and got in HolyJose2391's face...

"Bravo!... You've got some fight in you, but you never stood a chance... Sure you can argue that I didn't give you time to defend yourself, but that's just it... You can't have an advantage, because it's not going to matter either way... Next week I will do this same challenge again, and that person will join Stinger187 and yourself in the local I.C.U!... This is what the Five Star Attraction is all about. I, myself, can dominate JBW; but when you put the Five of us together, then nothing can prevent us from unleashing the wrath of the titans on everyone!"

Zeus props up to his feet and turns towards the crowd, as the medical staff run in to tend to HolyJose2391

"This is not Evolution, it's not a Revolution, we are simply a Reign of Terror, a Black Plague... A TYRANNY! While Manabu is the leader on paper, we're all equals... We're all after the same thing. We don't bark orders at each other, because we just naturally are blessed with similar trains of thought... So, I invite anyone and everyone to stand up against us, because I don't have an issue giving anyone a free pass to The Underworld... The Stars have aligned, and WE define DESTINY!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnhmwUCv1vg&feature=player_embedded
A pissed off Stinger187 runs to the ring as he runs right in Zeus' Zeus's face! Stinger187 picks up a mic and speaks, "Zeus, I know I can beat you! I just know it! I'll admit, you made me tap out two times in a row and I didn't come out here to make excuses, I came out here to challenge you to another match! This is our last match and if you beat me, i'll pay respect and never will I face you again but if I win, i'll tarnish that undefeated streak of yours! What do you say Zeus???" *Zeus Apollo speaks* "Umm, lets see, no." Zeus throws the microphone aside and exits the arena to the dark, eerie metal music. He made it loud and clear that the Five Star Attraction was not to messed with. This has to make Stinger187 mad seeing as he really wants one more match with Zeus but Zeus's refusal to face Stinger187 in a third match makes that unlikely to happen.

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Commercial break

Match 4: KJ PUNK vs sincara

KJ PUNK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbFLn6llYg
KJ Punk makes his way to the ring as he looks to pull off a win tonight.

sincara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KEEXyRL0qE
The mean, twisted sincara makes his way to the ring as he looks to destroy KJ Punk tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzYJdD87w7Q
sincara wins the match as this one is over! sincara really dominated in the match which got him the win!

Post match, sincara picks up the mic and speaks, "so stephen stephen stephen mr orton
you are a loser in fact the biggest loser in jbw and you are a pathetic excuse of a place on this roster and i will take great pleasure taking you out of jbw forever and i will do that now today tomorrow or any other day as long as i get you out of jbw and when i finallly do get rid of you i want no i demand a shot at the world title . and when i am worlds champ you will be in th unemploymet line or better in a hospital watching me take out any of your friends because when im world champ i will take on any challengers but you wont be 1 of them because you will be in hospital and if your friends challenge me ill send them to join you in a hospital bed. the sooner i take steven orton out and rid the jbe of this loser the sooner my reighn of terror can begin because your just an obstecle steve and i will go straight past you.
oh well at leas you will be going on holiday soon you will be going on a cheap air plane where you get lifted up and slammed down as im going to get a bit choakslammy !!!!
by the way you aint got nothing on me im undefeated and im going to stay that way !!!" *sincara drops the mic*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpomFY4SVUw
steveorton is here!!! steveorton makes his way to the ring as he starts to speak, "sincara, I see your trying to make a name for yourself by trying to "take" me out of JBW, well it ain't going to happen! You know why? I because like I love JBW! *Crowd cheers* I see me and you facing off in the future so I tell you what, when your ready to be a man and face me, one on one in a match like a man, maybe you'll earn respect here. I may be on a losing streak but i'll be damned if I will lose to a punk ass like you! *Crowd cheers* Ladies and gentlemen, you will see a new and improved steveorton, I promise you that!" steveorton leaves the ring, making sincara even more mad! This feud is really heating up!!!

The JBW camera takes us backstage as we see a backstage brawl between Rehmix and rko619! rko619 who just got kicked out of FSA is attacking on Rehmix! rko619 gives Rehmix a hard shot right to the face which knocks out Rhmix! What happened??? Why did rko619 attack Rehmix!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I9vxzVjEZg&feature=player_embedded
The Prophecy makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hands and he doesn't look too happy. He lost to VKM at Pioneered Annihilation but ended up assaulting VKM at the end of the match. Prophecy precedes to speaks, "I guess you must think I am a broken man with broken dreams. I lost to VKM at Pioneered Annihilation, after a month of talking about how I am destined to be the next Stone Cold or Ric Flair. Well you are all wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong, this is not over, not even close my friend. VKM I promised that at Pioneered Annihilation I would make sure you would be KIA, and I was damn close to. I enjoyed embedding that sledgehammer into your spine, twice. HAHAHA, VKM Im not asking for a rematch....Im demanding one. Your fluke victory over me was laughable at best, I proved that I was the better man. As I have said before, history is written by the winners, and before this is over I will write the history of the Ego Trips. So VKM, what does your crippled ass have to say to me huh. Will you be a man and face me in a rematch, or will you hide like a pathetic baby, proud of your one, little win. Face me if you dare, win in your wildest dreams, because if you face me again, you will surely fall HAHAHA. So it has been written, so it shall be done"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6JyVIePuc&feature=player_embedded
The Holy Trinity VKM makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hands and speaks, "So you want a rematch right now, huh? Well your on!!! This gives me the chance you beat your ass for hitting me with a sledge hammer! Our match isn't going to be a regular match, its going to be a falls count anywhere match!!!" *Crowd cheers* VKM drops the mic and the match gets started!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGtBUO6UEbQ
The Prophecy wins!!! Prophecy wins! WOW! This has to eat VKM inside! This match was BRUTAL! Now it looks like The Prophecy got the job done tonight! Both The Prophecy and VKM are even since they scored a win on one another! Something tells me that this feud isn't over as its only going to get even more heated as the weeks go by! Congrats to The Prophecy on a win!

Wait a minute, are sources tells us that Stinger187 has been assaulted by Zeus Apollo and Markus Beerstein with a beer bottle and also got put in Zeus Apollo's Triangle ChokeHold! Sources say that Stinger187 is out of it and Markus Beerstein and Zeus Apollo could have seriously injured Stinger187. Aw man, this doesn't sound good right now.

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 10:53 PM
Up next, Tad Locust explains his actions on why he attacked IPITB at Pioneered Annihilation.

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/cooltext521088277.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkmLpTXbNDQ
JBW's newcomer Tad Locust makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hands. Earlier, we heard him talking to himself on whether or not he should address his actions tonight in a weird type of fashion. Tad Locust gets into the ring and speaks, "Now all of you have been asking me, why? Why? Why did you attack IPITB? Whats wrong with you? Well, the reason I did it is hard to explain. You see, I have this person inside me, this creature who tells me what to do. This person is apart of me so much that I have to do what ever he says. He told me to attack IPITB and I did. I can't tell you who this person is but lets just say that this person is me but with another personality. He has the power to control me at any moment and once he controls, all hell will break lose. I'm warning all of you, i'm really a nice guy but this creature inside me isn't. You will all meet him one day but you don't want to or else....." Tad Locust drops the mic and walks out of the ring. That was rather..... Weird! Whats going on with Tad Locust and what does he mean by another person controlling him! This seems to be a mystery that only Tad Locust knows.

WE ARE READY FOR THE MAIN EVENT!!!

Main event : Japanese Avenger Manabu and Snair vs Trips88 and TheDevilsAdvacate

Trips88 & TheDevilsAdvacate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EWBVx0U484&feature=related
Trips88 & TheDevilsAdvacate makes there way into the Steel Cage and TDA starts to speak, "When JBW first started they peaked my interest. I jumped ship from EWNCW for their second show an I immediately started to love it here. The sheer entertainment, and dedication that these guys bring out to the ring is just pure excellence. I have the utmost respect for almost everybody. Except for one man... Snair if I remember correctly you put me on the injured & reserved list after taking a cheap shot. That is the ultimate respect killer in my book. I will be coming after you, but not just you... I want that belt of yours too. For far too long I have been barely scratching the surface of the ocean that is JBW. I plan on changing that forever. I will.... AND MARK MY WORDS! settle this if I am given the match I rightfully deserve.
There is no way for me to deny how much of a talented guy you are, but I will make sure that the pain you will feel the next time I get ahold of you will become reminiscent of what you had put me through.. The agony.. The way you will suffer to get from point A to point B will bring tears of joy to my eyes. I really do want to hurt you.... More way than one so keep your eyes peeled within the next couple of weeks. I just hope that for now you will take this time to enjoy whatever piece of heaven you have left, Snair because after Tonight you are being handed an express ticket straight to hell just to play with the Devil."

Manabu & Snair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvpm9t5wlA&feature=related
Manabu and Snair makes there way into the Steel Cage and the match gets started!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_xpqUxbZ8E
The match ends in a draw as the FSA interfered, beating down Trips88 and TDA!!! They just assaulted them with weapons! There was nobody to save Trips88 and TDA as Stinger187 and HolyJose was hurt which left FSA taking out both of them! Man, I don't think there is anybody that can stop the FSA. They are just to damn good.

Post match, the FSA continues to party by drinking beer but on come President Brown on the titantron. *Brown One speaks* "Thats enough! FSA, you think your going to take over Warfare!?! Well your not! Don't forget that i'm still in charge here!!! Snair, I have a huge surprise for you, I just got off the phone with IPITB and he said he'll be here next week to capture his Warfare World title in his rematch claws!!! *Crowd cheers* "Not only will you be facing IPITB for the Warfare World title next week but if any FSA member interferes, you will automatically be stripped of the Warfare World title!!! *Crowd cheers as the FSA looks irate* Take care ladies and gentlemen and have a nice day!"

Wow! We have a big match on our hands next week!!! Snair vs IPITB for the Warfare World title and if any FSA member interferes in the match, Snair will automatically be stripped of his Warfare World title!!! Thats all the time we have folks, we will see you next week!!! JBW!

HolyJose2391
05-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Great Warfare it was definitely worth the wait :)

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 11:11 PM
Great Warfare it was definitely worth the wait :)

Haha! Thanks man and sorry about the wait! ;) I wanted to make this a great Warfare!

Snair
05-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Great show WWTNA, I'm loving the evolution of tad locust's character. Another great outing for FSA here on Warfare.

HolyJose2391
05-17-2011, 11:19 PM
Haha! Thanks man and sorry about the wait! ;) I wanted to make this a great Warfare!
it's all good my friend great follow up to PA

I'm loving the evolution of tad locust's character.

I am like the Dissociative Identity Disorder thing going on with his character (as a psychology major I kinda marked out :D)

Rich Cranium
05-17-2011, 11:19 PM
Great show but what is FSA?

HolyJose2391
05-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Another great outing for FSA here on Warfare.

enjoy it while it lasts! it goes downhill from here!

PandaMassacre
05-17-2011, 11:27 PM

Forgetful Stars Align? jkjkjkjk It means Five Star Attraction.

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 11:28 PM

Thanks Rich and it stands for the Five Star Attraction! ;)

samoan619
Another showstopping Warfare WWTNA!! Great job again my friend.. The FSA has definitely shown their dominance and I wonder who's gonna take RKO's place amongst them.. Tad Locust's character is genius and a great acquirement for the Warfare brand.. I have a feeling Sin Cara's streak is going to be broken by SteveOrton.. RamJam and the Ice Cream Man or as I like to call them the Night Terrors, really are making a statement for themselves.. Im looking forward to seeing the return of theDag and his reveal, Jman has really held it down since Dag has been quiet.. The Ego Trip are 1-1 now and I already know this is going straight to the next PPV.. Congrats to Rehmix for his win tonight (I wonder whats up with him and RKO) and great debut showing from Pittsburgh's own, Broc808.. The main thing I gotta say about the evolution of JBW, is the storytelling element on both Warfare and Mayhem.. The shows mean so much more now that there is more going on with the storylines, and after each and every episode or PPV, you really get drawn into every character's personality.. Congrats to WWTNA and everyone who was apart of the Warfare show, you guys outdid yourselves again..

WWTNA Mark
Forgetful Stars Align? jkjkjkjk It means Five Star Attraction.

Ninja'd!!! ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-17-2011, 11:31 PM
Another showstopping Warfare WWTNA!! Great job again my friend.. The FSA has definitely shown their dominance and I wonder who's gonna take RKO's place amongst them.. Tad Locust's character is genius and a great acquirement for the Warfare brand.. I have a feeling Sin Cara's streak is going to be broken by SteveOrton.. RamJam and the Ice Cream Man or as I like to call them the Night Terrors, really are making a statement for themselves.. Im looking forward to seeing the return of theDag and his reveal, Jman has really held it down since Dag has been quiet.. The Ego Trip are 1-1 now and I already know this is going straight to the next PPV.. Congrats to Rehmix for his win tonight (I wonder whats up with him and RKO) and great debut showing from Pittsburgh's own, Broc808.. The main thing I gotta say about the evolution of JBW, is the storytelling element on both Warfare and Mayhem.. The shows mean so much more now that there is more going on with the storylines, and after each and every episode or PPV, you really get drawn into every character's personality.. Congrats to WWTNA and everyone who was apart of the Warfare show, you guys outdid yourselves again..

Thanks Samoan619! Its great to see everybody working together to make the shows more successful. I can't wait to see what you guys do on Mayhem! ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-17-2011, 11:37 PM
I've been busy writing Mayhem so I've only read part of the first segment so far but let me just say this: Manabu is very quickly becoming one of my all time favorite characters in JBW. I read up to the part where he threw the girl into the cake. First Santabu, now this. Awesome couple of weeks here for the Japanese Avenger. From the looks of things, the show is only gonna get better from here. I can't wait to read it in earnest!!

samoan619
05-17-2011, 11:39 PM
I've been busy writing Mayhem so I've only read part of the first segment so far but let me just say this: Manabu is very quickly becoming one of my all time favorite characters in JBW. I read up to the part where he threw the girl into the cake. First Santabu, now this. Awesome couple of weeks here for the Japanese Avenger. From the looks of things, the show is only gonna get better from here. I can't wait to read it in earnest!!

Maaan, Manabu is a future Hall of Famer, we gotta make one of those..

Leggo
05-18-2011, 12:35 AM
Sup guys, just finished work. I'm heading home to have a cup of tea, a smoke and my weekly fix of warfare! Can't wait to see what's in stall this week!

samoan619
05-18-2011, 12:56 AM
Sup guys, just finished work. I'm heading home to have a cup of tea, a smoke and my weekly fix of warfare! Can't wait to see what's in stall this week!

You're gonna love it brotha Leggo, the JBW has truly become something incredible.. I guarantee your gonna love the reading material plus the matches..

Something I noticed:
You know what I really liked about Pioneered Annihilation?? Its the fact that the heels on both brands dominated and we dont see that too much on a lot of wrestling PPVs.. I know VKM, the Sleeper, and the Aristocrats won their matches, but the heels really made a point that night.. And on that note I gotta say it was great read even after the 5th time reading it..

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 01:34 AM
WWTNA, Warfare was beyond epic. One of my all time favorite editions and I really do mean that. Great job as always.

@ Mayhem roster, I'll be sending you guys something momentarily. It's in regards to what we talked about earlier. Oh and s619, I'm having trouble accessing zSHARE. Do I have to download something?

sincara
05-18-2011, 01:39 AM
great warefare :)

Snair
05-18-2011, 01:39 AM
Does anybody here know when is our next ppv?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 01:44 AM
Does anybody here know when is our next ppv?

Last I heard the next PPV date was still to be determined. Great promo tonight btw champ. TDA followed it up with a great one as well though. A feud between you two could get very interesting if that's the direction WWTNA decides to go.

Speaking of promos, this upcoming Mayhem is your guys' last chance for the "Promo Of The Month" award from the Mayhem side of things. I'll be posting the 5 best promos/segments from that last 4 episodes of Mayhem on a poll on Sunday and we can all decide which one was the best from there.

samoan619
05-18-2011, 01:47 AM
Last I heard the next PPV date was still to be determined. Great promo tonight btw champ. TDA followed it up with a great one as well though. A feud between you two could get very interesting if that's the direction WWTNA decides to go.

Speaking of promos, this upcoming Mayhem is your guys' last chance for the "Promo Of The Month" award from the Mayhem side of things. I'll be posting the 5 best promos/segments from that last 4 episodes of Mayhem on a poll on Sunday and we can all decide which one was the best from there.

Yeah TDA and Snair definitely shined tonight on the promos.. And to answer your zshare question, no you shouldnt have to download anything besides the link on the page, its got over 50 songs on the zip file.. I just checked the link and it worked for me, im using firefox though..

Snair
05-18-2011, 01:57 AM
Thanks SES, I'm looking forward to the feud and btw is WWTNA also doing promo of the month?

Snair
05-18-2011, 02:03 AM
@holyjose I saw what you said, now that you've got my attention let me say this nothing, I mean nothing can stop FSA in this age of (S)innocence, if you think I'm bluffing results are there for everyone to see.

North Vegas Benny
05-18-2011, 02:10 AM
Great show WWTNA and everyone involved.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 02:37 AM
Yeah TDA and Snair definitely shined tonight on the promos.. And to answer your zshare question, no you shouldnt have to download anything besides the link on the page, its got over 50 songs on the zip file.. I just checked the link and it worked for me, im using firefox though..

Yeah I'm using firefox as well. I'll give it another try for sure. If you hadn't noticed I'm not the most tech-savvy bloke on the block, but I do hope i can get it to go because I'm writing segments for Mayhem at current (Warfare inspired me lol) and I always seem to work better wit a bit of music playing in the background to set the tone.

Thanks SES, I'm looking forward to the feud and btw is WWTNA also doing promo of the month?

No problem :) I don't know if WWTNA is doing a promo of the month for Warfare so you'd have to ask him about that, but if he sent me the pages that Warfare was on I could do it for him I suppose.

Leggo
05-18-2011, 02:48 AM
@Cecil (SES)

Promo of the month? That sounds good, who came up with that corner of an idea??!!!! Lol

When is POTM happening then bruv?

K-Jammin
05-18-2011, 02:55 AM
Very good Warfare my brothers

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 04:03 AM
@Cecil (SES)

Promo of the month? That sounds good, who came up with that corner of an idea??!!!! Lol

When is POTM happening then bruv?

It's going down this Sunday legs!! Btw, big ups to Leggo for the promo of the month idea in the first place!! (forgot to mention that before). I'm sending you a PM so be on the lookout.

Leggo
05-18-2011, 04:49 AM
It's going down this Sunday legs!! Btw, big ups to Leggo for the promo of the month idea in the first place!! (forgot to mention that before). I'm sending you a PM so be on the lookout.

Hahaha! Lol SES, only joking mate. So how will POTM work? Top 3 with one winner? Or just one winner?

Pm received, and replied my china

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 04:57 AM
Hahaha! Lol SES, only joking mate. So how will POTM work? Top 3 with one winner? Or just one winner?

Pm received, and replied my china

I just read your reply and sent you another PM that'll explain some things.

How the POTM will work is that I'll go through the last 4 Mayhems and pick what is imo the 5 best segments. Then I'm gonna post all of them in a poll and everyone will get to vote on the winner.

Leggo
05-18-2011, 05:13 AM
I just read your reply and sent you another PM that'll explain some things.

How the POTM will work is that I'll go through the last 4 Mayhems and pick what is imo the 5 best segments. Then I'm gonna post all of them in a poll and everyone will get to vote on the winner.

Sounds great mate. May I make a suggestion? Can we put a promo title next to the person on the poll, so we know which one it refers too?

K-Jammin
05-18-2011, 05:26 AM
Awesome idea Mr. Leggo :)

Manabu
05-18-2011, 10:03 AM
Great warfare as always
and thanks to everyone for the comments! Glad I've been accepted into JBW! :)

HolyJose2391
05-18-2011, 02:05 PM
@holyjose I saw what you said, now that you've got my attention let me say this nothing, I mean nothing can stop FSA in this age of (S)innocence, if you think I'm bluffing results are there for everyone to see.

The age of (S)innocence will be over faster than it began. Just like every star in the galaxy it's bound to burn out. and you'll be damn sure I will be the cause of your explosion.

thejman93
05-18-2011, 02:07 PM
Great stuff WWTNA. I'm excited for this new feud with the fucked up kiddie attractions.

Leggo
05-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Great ep of warfare again. Lovin the storylines post PI.

Next up... Mayhem! Mayhem! Mayhem!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 03:48 PM
Sounds great mate. May I make a suggestion? Can we put a promo title next to the person on the poll, so we know which one it refers too?

Yeah that's what i was gonna do. I figured the poll options could be titled something like this: (these aren't necessarily the 5 that will make the cut, but rather 5 random choices)

Siaki promo Mayhem ep 10-- "The Siaki Incident"

St. George promo Pioneered Annihilation-- "A Cash Win" = Chainsaw

Silverdust and Jman segment Mayhem ep 9-- The Price of Silver

MassDinero posts off of show-- Creates StupidHumansInTrouble list

Chainsaw segment Mayhem ep 8-- Samson Funeral

In the actual post I would put down links to the segments in question and edit the posts to put them in bold so people can refresh their memories. I think it's gonna be a lot of fun!!

thejman93
05-18-2011, 03:51 PM
SES I'll get you that promo soon boss.

Leggo
05-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Yeah that's what i was gonna do. I figured the poll options could be titled something like this: (these aren't necessarily the 5 that will make the cut, but rather 5 random choices)

Siaki promo Mayhem ep 10-- "The Siaki Incident"

St. George promo Pioneered Annihilation-- "A Cash Win" = Chainsaw

Silverdust and Jman segment Mayhem ep 9-- The Price of Silver

MassDinero posts off of show-- Creates StupidHumansInTrouble list

Chainsaw segment Mayhem ep 8-- Samson Funeral

In the actual post I would put down links to the segments in question and edit the posts to put them in bold so people can refresh their memories. I think it's gonna be a lot of fun!!

Great stuff mate, looking forward to voting! Not sure mine should be up there though! Lol

thejman93
05-18-2011, 04:01 PM
Great stuff mate, looking forward to voting! Not sure mine should be up there though! Lol

You kidding me? St. Geogre is one of the best talkers in JBW.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 04:13 PM

^^ This. I'll be awaiting the PM too Jman :)

thejman93
05-18-2011, 04:28 PM
^^ This. I'll be awaiting the PM too Jman :)

PM sent. You're banging out Mayhem this week huh?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 04:35 PM
PM sent. You're banging out Mayhem this week huh?

Got it! Sounds great man. And yeah I'm getting a bit of an early jump on Mayhem this week. I'm genuinely excited about posting the show on Saturday. Trust me guys, this one is not to be missed!!

K-Jammin
05-18-2011, 04:46 PM
Got it! Sounds great man. And yeah I'm getting a bit of an early jump on Mayhem this week. I'm genuinely excited about posting the show on Saturday. Trust me guys, this one is not to be missed!!

As always ;)

Leggo
05-18-2011, 08:19 PM

Thanks Jman & SES, I've not really had much time recently to write/post much... Which is annoying. I'd be interested to know how many of us on the roster write our own stuff.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Thanks Jman & SES, I've not really had much time recently to write/post much... Which is annoying. I'd be interested to know how many of us on the roster write our own stuff.

I hate to throw anyone under the bus, but pretty much everyone who posts here regularly on the Mayhem side writes their own stuff, but everyone else, not so much. Btw, no problem about the compliment china, I only speak the truth.

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-18-2011, 08:33 PM
I hate to throw anyone under the bus, but pretty much everyone who posts here regularly on the Mayhem side writes their own stuff, but everyone else, not so much. Btw, no problem about the compliment china, I only speak the truth.

I did my -own- promo on the last Warfare. It wasn't that professional, but I gave it a try. Aside from 1 typo and a portion of the post where I forgot to back-space it turned out better than I thought it would.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 08:37 PM
I did my -own- promo on the last Warfare. It wasn't that professional, but I gave it a try. Aside from 1 typo and a portion of the post where I forgot to back-space it turned out better than I thought it would.

It's funny because if you look back through the pages shortly after Warfare you'd know that i remembered your promo as being one of the best ones on the show. I don't know why you say it wasn't professional because I thought it flowed very well. Besides, none of this is really "professional" anyway lol. I wouldn't worry about the spelling errors either, I make them all the time and no one seems to care.

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-18-2011, 08:44 PM
It's funny because if you look back through the pages shortly after Warfare you'd know that i remembered your promo as being one of the best ones on the show. I don't know why you say it wasn't professional because I thought it flowed very well. Besides, none of this is really "professional" anyway lol. I wouldn't worry about the spelling errors either, I make them all the time and no one seems to care.

And I am having A LOT of fun. You are a great Writer too. I have never skipped over a single Mayhem, and I am looking forward to the next one. Oh, and by "professional" I was meaning by an emotion grabber like some of the promo's on Mayhem, and a couple on Warfare before me. I look to get better, and everybody involved with both shows are my inspiration.

broc808
05-18-2011, 08:46 PM
great warfare glad i got my first of many wins

HolyJose2391
05-18-2011, 08:59 PM

yea for Warfare I did the last promo in with Zeus where I accepted his challenge but for some reason his part didn't get posted.

HolyJose2391
05-18-2011, 09:01 PM

actually every now and then I want to correct you on spelling errors but then I think fuck it it's good show :)

SilverLace
05-18-2011, 09:02 PM

Silverdust and I write our own stuff although SES tweaks them to his liking.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 09:04 PM
And I am having A LOT of fun. You are a great Writer too. I have never skipped over a single Mayhem, and I am looking forward to the next one. Oh, and by "professional" I was meaning by an emotion grabber like some of the promo's on Mayhem, and a couple on Warfare before me. I look to get better, and everybody involved with both shows are my inspiration.

I think everybody is having tons of fun with this. And thanks for the compliment TDA, but I also have an outstanding roster to work with who make me look a lot better than I actually am lolz. Glad to hear that you're a fan of the show though, that's always nice to hear. Btw, if your looking for inspiration then I would suggest either reading some promos from other people on the show or trying to find a wrestler with a similar type of gimmick and looking up some promos from them on youtube. I even used to watch movies with some dialogue that I thought fit my character before writing a promo. Idk, maybe I'm just weird but I think it helped me personally.

Leggo
05-18-2011, 09:07 PM
I think the standard of promos on both brands are quality. The bar is being raised every week, which is good, as the competition keeps us on our toes!

I'll try and do another cockney corner when I get time. Any suggestions for a topic?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 09:11 PM
actually every now and then I want to correct you on spelling errors but then I think fuck it it's good show :)

Oh trust me I've wanted to slap myself in the head on more than one occasion over the various spelling and grammatical errors I do on any given show. I usually only catch them after the show had been put up and everyone has already read them too so it's not like I can just quickly edit them out.

Silverdust and I write our own stuff although SES tweaks them to his liking.

Yeah I do tend to tweak peoples promos quite a bit and it isn't just for you two either. it's just that I wanna have it fit with what's going on with the rest of the show without trying to spoil it for you. Coincidentally, I'll be sending both you and SD a promo sometime over the next few days as for what the plans are for this weeks Mayhem.

WWTNA Mark
05-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Manabu's Stantabu promo
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page491

Zeus Apollo's Warfare ep 12 promo
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page535

TDA's Warfare ep 12 promo
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page535

thejman93's JBW Showdown promo
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page513

Markus Beerstein's Warfare ep 11 promo
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page491

Snair's Warfare ep 12 promo

The Prophecy's Pioneered Annihilation promo
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page520

VKM's Warfare ep 11 promo

HolyJose2391's Warfare ep 11 promo

Tad Locust's debut promo

Those are the Warfare nominees. :)

HolyJose2391
05-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Manabu's Stantabu promo

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page513

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Official-Thread/page520

Tad Locust's debut promo

Thank you! never thought I'd be up for one this early :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-18-2011, 10:17 PM
Manabu's Stantabu promo

Tad Locust's debut promo

You know what, this is a good point. The fact that we're doing different polls should mean ten nominees for each poll would be the best. Why not take full advantage of the 10 option limit? I'll be posting my ten nominees for Mayhem after this Saturday.

Leggo
05-18-2011, 11:00 PM
You know what, this is a good point. The fact that we're doing different polls should mean ten nominees for each poll would be the best. Why not take full advantage of the 10 option limit? I'll be posting my ten nominees for Mayhem after this Saturday.

Looking forward to that SES! Quality mate... How's mayhem shaping up? Another big one!?

@wwtna are we voting from your list or will there be a poll?

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-18-2011, 11:34 PM
I doubt I would win that poll, but I already know who I am voting for. :D

Rich Cranium
05-18-2011, 11:36 PM
I doubt I would win that poll, but I already know who I am voting for.

Yourself? Muhahahaha

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-18-2011, 11:37 PM
Yourself? Muhahahaha

That would be the natural thing to do, but I am voting for somebody else.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-19-2011, 12:11 AM
Looking forward to that SES! Quality mate... How's mayhem shaping up? Another big one!?

Mayhem is gonna be another big one in both size and stature. I'll do another "EWN report" to hype the show tomorrow. Right now I got 8 pages to write for my final. Instead of starting said paper and being responsible however, I have been re-reading Mayhems from the past to try to narrow it down for the Promo of the Month on Mayhem. I'll tell ya, it's a lot harder to do than I thought! There are SO many good ones that it's hard to narrow it down to ten. Right now I have 12 really outstanding promos and that's not even counting what I have so far for this week!! I have some tough decisions to make...

Kashdinero
05-19-2011, 03:52 AM
*We start this tale by joining Dave and his wife at the dining table, mid conversation*

Daves wife: ...So I told the assistant that I wanted violet for our dining room, Dave, and I would not settle for anything less... And, do you know what he told me? He told me that turquoise was in and I should go with that! TURQUOISE??? Is he mad? I let him have a peice of my min.... Dave.. Dave, are you listening?

Dave: What? Oh... Oh yes dear.. Uhh, turquoise.. Fantastic, darlin...

DW: No, Dave, it is not fantastic... Sometimes I don't know why I bothe...

*Daves wife is interupted by Daves cell phone*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQjh9H-ymK4

DW: Dave, I thought I told you to turn that phone off!!... Wait, is that Ma$$Dinero's theme song? Whats the matter with you, it's like you're obsessed with him! I know he's hot, but he is definitely a bad influe..

D: Darling, please, I have to answer this.... Ha-Ha-Ha-Hello, Mass, how are you doing?

MassDinero: Dave, get ready, we're going out.... I have to go to the studio, to lay down some sick lyrics!

D: Mass, I'm really sorry, but I'm in the middle of dinner with my wife.

MD: Man, fuck your wife! You're my official mic man, Dave, and I need you there!

D: But, But...

MD: This is non negotiable, buddy. I'll be picking you up in five minutes!

D: Ahh, I, Uhh..

MD: Four minutes, Dave... C'mon, I got the limo n'everything... Three minutes!

D: These minutes are going awfully fas... *Dave realises Mass has hung up*.... Ahh, darling, I just have to pop out, I shant be too long, I just have a bit of business with Ma..

DW: WHAT!!!! DAVE, YOU ARE NOT LEAVING HALF WAY THROUGH DINNE... *but Dave is gone and out of the door, pulling on his sports jacket, just as Mass' driver, Baldrick, pulls up outside his house and the door swings open*

MD: DAVEY BOY!!!! Get in, fool!

D: Shh, my wife is so pissed at me, I might as well sign the divorce papers now! *he says, as he gets in to the limousine, that also contains a bevy of, familiar looking, beauties*

MD: Dave, this is Maryse, Beth, Kelly and Layla, and these two visions of perfection are Nikki and Bree... Yes, Dave, they are Divas, and we have been, uhh, going over, um, wrestling psychology. We're just going to drop them off at Madison Square Garden, before hitting the stude-ee-eye-o!

D: Uh, H-H-H-Hel-Hell-He-He...

MD: I think he's trying to say hello, ladies!

Divas: Hi, Dave!!!!

*Dave instantly goes red, and the Divas giggle at his seeming innocence... The conversation continues with the Divas flirting outrageously with Dave, until they arrive at the Gardens*

MD: Ladies, sorry to love ya n leave ya, but me n Davey Boy have some business to attend to... Now, get out of here!!

*The Divas exit the limousine, while Dave has a hard time not staring*

Divas: Bye, Mass, call us... We love you!!! Bye, Dave, it was nice meeti... *The door is slammed shut and the Limousine speeds off*

MD: So, Dave, lets make a few phone calls.

D: Sure thing, Mass.

*Mass dails a number on his iPhone5*

MD: It's ringing..

ring ring... ring ring... ring ring..

MD: C'mon, pick up

You reached Siaki's cell phone, if you're hearing this i'm probably training *lady giggles*, OK im not "training", but im training a beautiful woman in the orgasmic arts.. Please leave a message after the beep and I will be getting back to you soon as possible

lady's voice: Siaki baaaaaby!!!

BEEEEEEEEEP

MD: HaHaaa! Siaki, you dirty dog you!! No wonder we get on with each other... But I aint callin' t' talk about hunnies! I'm here to talk about that bell-end George... Stay away from him, bruv... He be BAD news!.. Anyway... Call me, champ, oops, I mean, err, bruv!

*Mass hangs up*

MD: Don't look at me like that, David. I said what I had to say. Simple.... Now, who's next? Oh yeah... Lets have some fun, Dave *Mass flicks through his phone until he finds the number he wants, he presses the screen but it goes straight to answer phone*

Yeah Boiiiiiiii, you reach ya mayin silver cena! ahh cain't curm to the ffoone raght naow cuz ahm furkin mah cuzin.... yeah boiiiiiiiii ahm all urp in dat shit!!!! Laeve a maessaj ayfta da buzz

Boiiiiiiii

MD: Oi, Silverado, you rapping hillbilly, you still cucking suck and you know it... Boiiiiiii fucker! *Dave giggles* I'm glad you didn't win the belt, bitch, and tell ya mother to stop callin' me! I told Mama Cena we was done months ago! *Dave laughs* By the way, I went past your place the other day. Saw a nice Silver Hummer parked outside. What was that? A gift from Matt, for polishing his nutsack? *Dave LOL's*... Shh, Dave... I'm just on my way to the studio to lay down a rap, y'know that thing you never quite got the hang of, and eventualy just gave up on, heheheh, I kill me! See ya around, loser! Haha!

D: HaHaHaHaHaHaHA!!! Oh, shit, this is the reason I left that nag of a hag at home HaHaHaHa, ahhhh!

MD: OK, who's next Davey?

D: How about K-Ja.. *Dave is interupted*

Baldrick: Sir, we have arrived at our destination.

MD: Very good, Baldrick *he says in a manner that mimics Wes Goldmans nasally, whiny tone*.. Sorry, Dave, whoever you was going to suggest is gonna have to wait.... Right, game face, Dave... Game face.

*They depart the limousine, and make their way to Mass' very own studio, where they are met by studio engineer, and promising up and comming rapper, Gusto*

TBC

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-19-2011, 04:25 AM
*We start this tale by joining Dave and his wife at the dining table, mid conversation*

Daves wife: ...So I told the assistant that I wanted violet for our dining room, Dave, and I would not settle for anything less... And, do you know what he told me? He told me that turquoise was in and I should go with that! TURQUOISE??? Is he mad? I let him have a peice of my min.... Dave.. Dave, are you listening?

DW: Dave, I thought I told you to turn that phone off!!... Wait, is that Ma$$Dinero's theme song? Whats the matter with you, it's like you're obsessed with him! I know he's hot, but he is definitely a bad influe..

D: Darling, please, I have to answer this.... Ha-Ha-Ha-Hello, Mass, how are you doing?

MassDinero: Dave, get ready, we're going out.... I have to go to the studio, to lay down some sick lyrics!

MD: Man, fuck your wife! You're my official mic man, Dave, and I need you there!

D: These minutes are going awfully fas... *Dave realises Mass has hung up*.... Ahh, darling, I just have to pop out, I shant be too long, I just have a bit of business with Ma..

DW: WHAT!!!! DAVE, YOU ARE NOT LEAVING HALF WAY THROUGH DINNE... *but Dave is gone and out of the door, pulling on his sports jacket, just as Mass' driver, Baldrick, pulls up outside his house and the door swings open*

D: Shh, my wife is so pissed at me, I might as well sign the divorce papers now! *he says, as he gets in to the limousine, that also contains a bevy of, familiar looking, beauties*

MD: Dave, this is Maryse, Beth, Kelly and Layla, and these two visions of perfection are Nikki and Bree... Yes, Dave, they are Divas, and we have been, uhh, going over, um, wrestling psychology. We're just going to drop them off at Madison Square Garden, before hitting the stude-ee-eye-o!

*Dave instantly goes red, and the Divas giggle at his seeming innocence... The conversation continues with the Divas flirting outrageously with Dave, until they arrive at the Gardens*

MD: Ladies, sorry to love ya n leave ya, but me n Davey Boy have some business to attend to... Now, get out of here!!

Divas: Bye, Mass, call us... We love you!!! Bye, Dave, it was nice meeti... *The door is slammed shut and the Limousine speeds off*

MD: HaHaaa! Siaki, you dirty dog you!! No wonder we get on with each other... But I aint callin' t' talk about hunnies! I'm here to talk about that bell-end George... Stay away from him, bruv... He be BAD news!.. Anyway... Call me, champ, oops, I mean, err, bruv!

*Mass hangs up*

MD: Don't look at me like that, David. I said what I had to say. Simple.... Now, who's next? Oh yeah... Lets have some fun, Dave *Mass flicks through his phone until he finds the number he wants, he presses the screen but it goes straight to answer phone*

MD: Oi, Silverado, you rapping hillbilly, you still cucking suck and you know it... Boiiiiiii fucker! *Dave giggles* I'm glad you didn't win the belt, bitch, and tell ya mother to stop callin' me! I told Mama Cena we was done months ago! *Dave laughs* By the way, I went past your place the other day. Saw a nice Silver Hummer parked outside. What was that? A gift from Matt, for polishing his nutsack? *Dave LOL's*... Shh, Dave... I'm just on my way to the studio to lay down a rap, y'know that thing you never quite got the hang of, and eventualy just gave up on, heheheh, I kill me! See ya around, loser! Haha!

D: HaHaHaHaHaHaHA!!! Oh, shit, this is the reason I left that nag of a hag at home HaHaHaHa, ahhhh!

MD: Very good, Baldrick *he says in a manner that mimics Wes Goldmans nasally, whiny tone*.. Sorry, Dave, whoever you was going to suggest is gonna have to wait.... Right, game face, Dave... Game face.

*They depart the limousine, and make their way to Mass' very own studio, where they are met by studio engineer, and promising up and comming rapper, Gusto*

TBC

OMG are you kidding me?? Seriously KD, that was beyond hilarious. You guys remember when i said I had 12 great promos I had to choose from? Yeah well now it's 13. I'm not fooling around man, this literally had me laughing out loud. To think there are more of these on the way is mind-boggling. MassDinero is a GOD!!!

North Vegas Benny
05-19-2011, 04:26 AM
Hey SES I just sent you a pm tell me if it works.

North Vegas Benny
05-19-2011, 04:34 AM

*Mass hangs up*

TBC

That is some funny shit. Can we vote now for best promo??

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-19-2011, 04:37 AM
Hey SES I just sent you a pm tell me if it works.

I got it and sent you one back. Excellent work my friend! You guys are just cranking out the gems this week!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-19-2011, 04:39 AM
That is some funny shit. Can we vote now for best promo??

Not quite yet NVB, we still have one more edition of Mayhem before it's officially been a month (or 4 editions of Mayhem really).

K-Jammin
05-19-2011, 06:07 AM

*Mass hangs up*

TBC

My ear's are burning ;)

Kashdinero
05-19-2011, 07:37 AM
Dave: Holy shit, Mass, this place is awesome, I-I can't believe you own this, it must have cost, like a, like a bomb. I-I I mean a bomb of nuclear proportions, man! I repeat.. Holy shit, Mass!

MD: Don't piss on the carpet now, Dave... *turns to Gusto* Gusto! How the cuck are you, bruva?

Gusto: Yeah, you know... It'sh all good, shun! Since you hooked me up wi' Young Sau, I've been spitting non-stop!.. Look at my lips, they're all chapped!

MD: Yeah... I'd rather not.... Emm, so... You can take a break from all that now, I'm here to show you how its done, son, hahaha.... *turns to Dave and whispers* make sure you change the mic in the booth before I start, Dave.. *Dave nods*.... So, Gusto, this is my good friend, and official mic man, Dave.... Dave, this is Gusto, real name Percy McTaggart.

D: H-Hello there, Gusto. Pleased to make yo..

G: It'sh alright, boy, you can call me, Percy.

D: Oh, sorry, hello Pe..

MD: Don't say it Dave, the last guy that called him Percy and lived, apart from me, can't tell you about it.

D: Then why did he..

MD: He's cucking with you, Dave... Oi, Gus, leave Dave alone and get things set up, we need to get out of here. You've been here so long, this place is starting to smell like your house!... What, I gotta come in to my own studio, and be instantly taken aback by the musk of Gusto? After today, I want you out of here.. For, like, at least a week!
*turns to Dave and whispers* Quick, while he's focused on the mixing desk, quick, go, change the mic *Dave hurries off on his mission*... So, Gusto, spit a lyric for me.

G: Straight out a Compton a crazy mutha fucka named Gusto *Meanwhile, Dave replaces the scummy, Gusto spit ridden mic with a brand new one, all the while biting down on his gag reflex*.... And we don't play wit' toy gun'sh we...

MD: It's ok, Gus, I heard enough now... I'm good to go.

*Mass enters the sound booth*

MD: OK, OK, HOW AM I SOUNDING!

G: Ahh, my ears, don't talk.

MD: WHAT!

G: Ahh, *throws headphones off and frantically reaches for the microphone volume*

MD: YO, GUSTO, CAn you hear me..

G: *puts headphones back on* Ok, try now, shun!

MD: Check, check.... How am I sounding, Dave *Dave gives a goofy double thumbs up*.. Heh, don't do that, Dave, you look like a fool.... OK, Gus, you recording?

G: Uh, huh!

MD: OK, hit the beat!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-MscZDic9E&feature=related
Uhh, Ok here we go.... First the chorus, Uhh....

Jack Crack on the corner feeling cold
Jack Crack on the corner never does what he's told
He's been stealing from his granny to buy a couple bones
but when he meets his maker he's gonna get what he's owed

Jack Crack on the corner feeling brave
Jack Crack on the corner been there for four days
His nose is all running his eyes are all glazed
He's as skinny as my finger with an in drawn face

To see a friend chewing a roach, makes me choke, no hope in his eyes,
Telling himself it's gonna be alright... it's lies,
he's been out all night looking for a peice of bone to take home,
he's roamed the streets of London, from Square, Sloane
to the place where the Dome, Millenium was, bods telling him to fuck off, and go away
but he can't aford a holiday to getaway to a hide away
cant find a gun to blow his brains away
...there has to be a better way,
Man, he got fired from Quick Save, for stealing cakes,
Mr Kiplings.. He used to run with fit chicklings from Brixton
now he's bitchin' 'bout the pittance in the pockets of his britches
the riches faded like dreams, the cream turned sour,
lips screaming for vasaline, he stinks and needs a shower,
Crack twisted his mind, black listed in all areas,
he got beat up by dealers, for all sorts of various
stupid mistakes, every kid his age could make,
on the right day, at the right time, in a very wrong place!

Jack Crack on the corner feeling cold
Jack Crack on the corner never does what he's told
He's been stealing from his granny to buy a couple bones
but when he meets his maker he's gonna get what he's owed

Jack Crack on the corner feeling brave
Jack Crack on the corner been there for four days
His nose is all running his eyes are all glazed
He's as skinny as my finger with an in drawn face

What once was royal is now dishonorable and disloyal
what the crack did to him, it can do to you and destroy you
Looking for a Coke can, a spoon or some tin foil
see, when you're a broke man, no cunt has anything for you.
Like this poor youth, in this terrible story,
what his name was doesn't matter but for now lets call hi...

CRASH!!!

MD: What the fuck... Dave, what was.. Oh shit, *Mass pops his head out of the sound booth, to witness Chainsaw, and his Minions attacking Gusto* Run, Dave... RUN!!!!!! This way c'mon!

D: What about Gusto?

MD: FUCK GUSTO!!! Run, fool.... This way, theres a secret passage, built for occasions such as these, y'see, Dave, it's always good to be prepa...

D: RUN!!!!!!

MD: OK, in the lift, fuck running down forty flights of stairs.

*they get in, and after, what felt like, the longest elevator ride ever, they got to the ground floor. Only to be set upon, by the Minions, JWT15 and Finally. They both swung, but Mass ducked Finally's left, and went on to headbutt JWT15's right hand, breaking his fingers in the proccess. Finally swung again but he was caught sharp, once, in the ribs and was left in a crumpled mess. Mass and Dave took this oppurtunity to make their escape, and got into the limousine*

MD: Baldrick.... Drive!... Whew! I need a fucking burger! HaHaHaHa!!

*the limousine drives off, with a petrified looking Dave, and a still laughing MassDinero... Ariving just too late, Chainsaw finds his Minions in a pile of pathetic human waste*

Chainsaw: It appears you have failed me, yet again?

Both Minions: We're so sorry, master... Please forgive us.

C: Forgiveness is for the weak. Never forget those words, you cretinous bastards..... But, alas, all is not lost... You see, my constant embarrassments, my newest Minion, and, quite frankly, best Minion, Demonic, is, oh, how can I put it... Watching them as we speak. Ha.. Ha.. HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!

TBC

Kashdinero
05-19-2011, 07:53 AM
My ear's are burning ;)

Well spotted. ;)

And, thanks to SeS and NVB, more to come... Tomorrow lol ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-19-2011, 08:07 AM

*Mass hangs up*

TBC

LMFAO!!! http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-049.gif

WWTNA Mark
05-19-2011, 08:41 AM

I think a poll would be good.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-19-2011, 09:50 AM
Dave: Holy shit, Mass, this place is awesome, I-I can't believe you own this, it must have cost, like a, like a bomb. I-I I mean a bomb of nuclear proportions, man! I repeat.. Holy shit, Mass!

MD: Don't piss on the carpet now, Dave... *turns to Gusto* Gusto! How the cuck are you, bruva?

Gusto: Yeah, you know... It'sh all good, shun! Since you hooked me up wi' Young Sau, I've been spitting non-stop!.. Look at my lips, they're all chapped!

MD: Yeah... I'd rather not.... Emm, so... You can take a break from all that now, I'm here to show you how its done, son, hahaha.... *turns to Dave and whispers* make sure you change the mic in the booth before I start, Dave.. *Dave nods*.... So, Gusto, this is my good friend, and official mic man, Dave.... Dave, this is Gusto, real name Percy McTaggart.

D: H-Hello there, Gusto. Pleased to make yo..

G: It'sh alright, boy, you can call me, Percy.

D: Oh, sorry, hello Pe..

MD: Don't say it Dave, the last guy that called him Percy and lived, apart from me, can't tell you about it.

D: Then why did he..

MD: He's cucking with you, Dave... Oi, Gus, leave Dave alone and get things set up, we need to get out of here. You've been here so long, this place is starting to smell like your house!... What, I gotta come in to my own studio, and be instantly taken aback by the musk of Gusto? After today, I want you out of here.. For, like, at least a week!
*turns to Dave and whispers* Quick, while he's focused on the mixing desk, quick, go, change the mic *Dave hurries off on his mission*... So, Gusto, spit a lyric for me.

G: Straight out a Compton a crazy mutha fucka named Gusto *Meanwhile, Dave replaces the scummy, Gusto spit ridden mic with a brand new one, all the while biting down on his gag reflex*.... And we don't play wit' toy gun'sh we...

MD: It's ok, Gus, I heard enough now... I'm good to go.

*Mass enters the sound booth*

MD: OK, OK, HOW AM I SOUNDING!

G: Ahh, my ears, don't talk.

MD: WHAT!

G: Ahh, *throws headphones off and frantically reaches for the microphone volume*

MD: YO, GUSTO, CAn you hear me..

G: *puts headphones back on* Ok, try now, shun!

MD: Check, check.... How am I sounding, Dave *Dave gives a goofy double thumbs up*.. Heh, don't do that, Dave, you look like a fool.... OK, Gus, you recording?

G: Uh, huh!

MD: OK, hit the beat!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-MscZDic9E&feature=related
Uhh, Ok here we go.... First the chorus, Uhh....

To see a friend chewing a roach, makes me choke, no hope in his eyes,
Telling himself it's gonna be alright... it's lies,
he's been out all night looking for a peice of bone to take home,
he's roamed the streets of London, from Square, Sloane
to the place where the Dome, Millenium was, bods telling him to fuck off, and go away
but he can't aford a holiday to getaway to a hide away
cant find a gun to blow his brains away
...there has to be a better way,
Man, he got fired from Quick Save, for stealing cakes,
Mr Kiplings.. He used to run with fit chicklings from Brixton
now he's bitchin' 'bout the pittance in the pockets of his britches
the riches faded like dreams, the cream turned sour,
lips screaming for vasaline, he stinks and needs a shower,
Crack twisted his mind, black listed in all areas,
he got beat up by dealers, for all sorts of various
stupid mistakes, every kid his age could make,
on the right day, at the right time, in a very wrong place!

What once was royal is now dishonorable and disloyal
what the crack did to him, it can do to you and destroy you
Looking for a Coke can, a spoon or some tin foil
see, when you're a broke man, no cunt has anything for you.
Like this poor youth, in this terrible story,
what his name was doesn't matter but for now lets call hi...

CRASH!!!

MD: What the fuck... Dave, what was.. Oh shit, *Mass pops his head out of the sound booth, to witness Chainsaw, and his Minions attacking Gusto* Run, Dave... RUN!!!!!! This way c'mon!

D: What about Gusto?

MD: FUCK GUSTO!!! Run, fool.... This way, theres a secret passage, built for occasions such as these, y'see, Dave, it's always good to be prepa...

D: RUN!!!!!!

MD: OK, in the lift, fuck running down forty flights of stairs.

*they get in, and after, what felt like, the longest elevator ride ever, they got to the ground floor. Only to be set upon, by the Minions, JWT15 and Finally. They both swung, but Mass ducked Finally's left, and went on to headbutt JWT15's right hand, breaking his fingers in the proccess. Finally swung again but he was caught sharp, once, in the ribs and was left in a crumpled mess. Mass and Dave took this oppurtunity to make their escape, and got into the limousine*

MD: Baldrick.... Drive!... Whew! I need a fucking burger! HaHaHaHa!!

*the limousine drives off, with a petrified looking Dave, and a still laughing MassDinero... Ariving just too late, Chainsaw finds his Minions in a pile of pathetic human waste*

Chainsaw: It appears you have failed me, yet again?

Both Minions: We're so sorry, master... Please forgive us.

C: Forgiveness is for the weak. Never forget those words, you cretinous bastards..... But, alas, all is not lost... You see, my constant embarrassments, my newest Minion, and, quite frankly, best Minion, Demonic, is, oh, how can I put it... Watching them as we speak. Ha.. Ha.. HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!

TBC

Okay, so this is just not being fair to the other promos on the thread so from now on The Adventures of Ma$$Dinero and Dave will count only as one promo. The one line made this for me, well the whole thing was obviously amazing, but this one line had me (and yes, I'm adlibing): "Hey my boy was just beat to hell and back, my studio was trashed, we both nearly got killed, I could go fro a cheeseburger." LMAO brilliant!

PandaMassacre
05-19-2011, 10:03 AM
Okay, so this is just not being fair to the other promos on the thread so from now on The Adventures of Ma$$Dinero and Dave will count only as one promo. The one line made this for me, well the whole thing was obviously amazing, but this one line had me (and yes, I'm adlibing): "Hey my boy was just beat to hell and back, my studio was trashed, we both nearly got killed, I could go fro a cheeseburger." LMAO brilliant!

It's like 8 Mile meets Pulp Fiction. :p

I know... I make lousy comparisons. So are you actually going to put all of this on Mayhem? Shweet.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-19-2011, 10:16 AM
It's like 8 Mile meets Pulp Fiction. :p

I know... I make lousy comparisons. So are you actually going to put all of this on Mayhem? Shweet.

Nah I'm just gonna leave it as is. I already have a stacked Mayhem planned for this week. Don't worry your pretty little heads though Mayhem fans, there will be plenty more MassDinero to go around for everybody's enjoyment lol.

samoan619
05-19-2011, 10:39 AM
The Adventures of Mass & Dave wins my vote too..

HolyJose2391
05-19-2011, 11:55 AM
So guys question. I'm going to try and be Zack Ryder's broski of the week. and was wondering if you guys are ok if I give a JBW shoutout in it? :)

WWTNA Mark
05-19-2011, 11:56 AM
So guys question. I'm going to try and be Zack Ryder's broski of the week. and was wondering if you guys are ok if I give a JBW shoutout in it? :)

Hell yeah!!! That would be cool if you become Broski of the week! ;)

Leggo
05-19-2011, 11:59 AM

Definitely mate!, definitely! Go for it...

K-Jammin
05-19-2011, 12:26 PM

Yes Bruv!!

Manabu
05-19-2011, 12:32 PM
Maybe I'll make a Manabu's disease of the week...
I doubt anyone would want to be a disease though hahaha

WWTNA Mark
05-19-2011, 12:33 PM
Maybe I'll make a Manabu's disease of the week...
I doubt anyone would want to be a disease though hahaha

This would be a great idea!

K-Jammin
05-19-2011, 01:02 PM
K-Jammin's Twitter:

"JamNation, after one helluva wild night partying last night i happen to find myself BROKE! Does anyone need any pricks beaten up? Doesn't matter how big they are just pay me good dollar and il BASH HIS FUCKING HEAD IN!!"

Leggo
05-19-2011, 01:03 PM
This would be a great idea!

Hey wwtna!, how's you china?

Great names for the ppv. Do we have a date for it? Or what month?

Oops, just realised I replied on wrong thread! Lol

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-19-2011, 01:05 PM

You'd be my hero if you were Broski of the Week. You'd be a God if you shout out JBW too!

SilverLace
05-19-2011, 01:16 PM
You'd be my hero if you were Broski of the Week. You'd be a God if you shout out JBW too!

You stood me up! You promised to send me a secret message and I have kept my box warm for you! You better start buttering me up quick MISTER!
I even put in my new nipple ring that you mailed me with the initials SES engraved for you!

Leggo
05-19-2011, 02:28 PM
Hey guys, I put a post up a couple of days ago about the amount of views we were getting... Remember? Well, after just looking we've aquired another 2,500 in just over 2-3 days!!!!!! wooo-hooo!!

This is 15,000 more views tham EWNCW! (no disrespect guys)

Good news hey?!!

WWTNA Mark
05-19-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey guys, I put a post up a couple of days ago about the amount of views we were getting... Remember? Well, after just looking we've aquired another 2,500 in just over 2-3 days!!!!!! wooo-hooo!!

This is 15,000 more views tham EWNCW! (no disrespect guys)

Good news hey?!!

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/coollogo_com-326144177-1-1-2.png?t=1305834546

JBW! JBW! JBW! We are pulling out the ratings!!! ;)

Kashdinero
05-19-2011, 03:04 PM
Hey, guys. Glad you all liked TAOMAD! Stay tuned for part three (and more) tomorrow.... Where is this going? Only Kash knows!

LOL@Pandas comparison... LOL indeed!!!

Also, this isn't some wild attempt at getting the promo of the month, it's just a little something I had floating around in my overactive imagination :)

TBC

Leggo
05-19-2011, 03:24 PM
Hey, guys. Glad you all liked TAOMAD! Stay tuned for part three (and more) tomorrow.... Where is this going? Only Kash knows!

Also, this isn't some wild attempt at getting the promo of the month, it's just a little something I had floating around in my overactive imagination :)

TBC

Sorry KD, forgot to lool at it this morning as I fell asleep.

Quality work again my friend - very funny & innovative! Part 3 tomorrow? how much more is there?! lol - you need to get a woman! lol

Looking forward to tomorrows installment!

Get my PM bruv?

Rich Cranium
05-19-2011, 03:37 PM
bruv?

Is bruv used as regular slang in the UK? I ask, because It slipped from my tongue yesterday when I was talking to my buddy. I received a blank stare in return.

Edit: Are any of you non UK peeps doing any of this? Using words from the international community here that are not the norm from wherever it is you are?

Leggo
05-19-2011, 03:41 PM
Is bruv used as regular slang in the UK? I ask, because It slipped from my tongue yesterday when I was talking to my buddy. I received a blank stare in return.

Edit: Are any of you non UK peeps doing any of this? Using words from the international community here that are not the norm from wherever it is you are?

Lol at blank stare!

Its short for brother. In the uk, you might say it to your friends.

HeelTurn
05-19-2011, 03:42 PM

I use the term awesome sometimes, which is distinctly American, get some funny looks when I say that.

Leggo
05-19-2011, 03:47 PM
I use the term awesome sometimes, which is distinctly American, get some funny looks when I say that.

Agreed HT, agreed. My eldest son uses awesome all of the time, It just doesnt sound right when us brits say it.

@Rich, next time someone asks you if you want something, say... No thanks, I've got my bike outside. Then just walk away - see the response. hahaha lol

K-Jammin
05-19-2011, 03:54 PM

I say dude all the time, which usually results with me getting slapped

thejman93
05-19-2011, 04:28 PM
On the subject from a few pages ago, I write all my own stuff.

Manabu
05-19-2011, 04:53 PM
On the subject from a few pages ago, I write all my own stuff.

as do I
anyone else got anymore slang? the term 'mandem' is quite popular amongst me and my friends in england

thejman93
05-19-2011, 04:55 PM
as do I
anyone else got anymore slang? the term 'mandem' is quite popular amongst me and my friends in england

I use "peeps" a lot as a nod to Christian but people don't get the reference.

K-Jammin
05-19-2011, 04:58 PM
as do I

Yep i say mandem ;) mainly due to the film "Kidulthood". "Blud" is another one

HolyJose2391
05-19-2011, 07:08 PM
haha alright! I'll audition for Broski of the week and I will totally give a shout out to JBW!

HolyJose2391
05-19-2011, 07:27 PM
so here it is :) http://www.twitvid.com/ASSGL

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-19-2011, 08:33 PM
You stood me up! You promised to send me a secret message and I have kept my box warm for you! You better start buttering me up quick MISTER!
I even put in my new nipple ring that you mailed me with the initials SES engraved for you!

I'll get something to you in a second buddy lol. It won't be much for you to do this week as I kinda want some things a surprise to you, but if you could give me something it'll be a great help! I think you and everyone else is gonna really like what I have in store for you guys this week.

TBC

I'm in love with TAOMAD!! And yeah, we all know your not trying to steal anyone's thunder or anything like that, it's just you being you and that's great! I can't wait for tomorrow to see what you have in store for us.

@ everyone, I tend to use UK slang a lot when I talk lol. I don't know why but I can't help it. Your dialect is just cooler than ours I suppose :(

But yeah I also use CM Punk's arms crossed in an "X" to describe being straight edged, some people get but most people don't...kinda like wrestling in general.

Also, YAY!! I'm finally done with school now!! That means less responsibilities for me and more working on JBW and getting back to my tournaments!

Rich Cranium
05-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Also, YAY!! I'm finally done with school now!! That means less responsibilities for me and more working on JBW and getting back to my tournaments!

I really want to see which flick wins the horror movie tournament.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-19-2011, 08:55 PM
I really want to see which flick wins the horror movie tournament.

Me too! It's just that at the end of the semester they really loaded me up with work and I haven't had the proper time between school, work, and JBW to do a proper match-up. One should be up tomorrow though!!

North Vegas Benny
05-19-2011, 09:20 PM
The other day I slipped and said thanks china to my friend and he thought for some reason I was calling him gay.

Leggo
05-19-2011, 10:03 PM
The other day I slipped and said thanks china to my friend and he thought for some reason I was calling him gay.

Oh what St George has done for us all!... Lol

My favourite one at the minute is calling someone a "moby", as in moby dick. Moby dick in full however means sick. So just go with "what a moby"

Kashdinero
05-20-2011, 01:20 AM
Sorry KD, forgot to lool at it this morning as I fell asleep.

Quality work again my friend - very funny & innovative! Part 3 tomorrow? how much more is there?! lol - you need to get a woman! lol

Looking forward to tomorrows installment!

Get my PM bruv?

Hmm... When confronted with something you like.... Insult it's creator.... Well done, Leggs, theres something twisted inside me that likes that way of thinking ;)

Also, every language in the world should contain the word wanker.

Stay tuned for the next instalment of TAOMAD!

PandaMassacre
05-20-2011, 01:37 AM
Y Halo Tharrr JBW.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 01:41 AM
Y Halo Tharrr JBW.

Hello miss PM how's life been treatin ya!

samoan619
05-20-2011, 03:50 AM

Its pretty cool that you shotted out JBW but if you want to win Broski Of The Week, you're gonna have to turn some lights on, because you cant be a broski if they cant see the broski.. Also a little confidence could help a lot, I dunno if you were talking too fast or if it was just your body language but the video felt kind've awkward.. Still, I wish you the best my friend, because if you made it to Broski Of The Week, you definitely gave JBW a big plug for the world to see..

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 04:03 AM
**Straight from Ryan Clark at the EWN Homepage**

HUGE Mayhem scheduled for this week--details inside

Tomorrow will mark the three month anniversary of Saturday Night Mayhem and reportedly they have a huge show planned.

Firstly, Iron Ape's faction will be revealed in full and they will introduce Chainsaw as the new Mayhem World Heavyweight Champion.

Secondly, there will be 3 debuts of new talent on the show.

And thirdly, major implications for the titles on Mayhem will be revealed as well as new feuds beginning to form.

Also scheduling to appear is Psycho Siaki, The Sleeper, MassDinero, and The Aristocrats.

The Mayhem subsection of JBW.com has been hyping this show all week long so I wouldn't miss it.

**Advertisement** 110% Direct Link: Siaki invokes rematch clause with Chainsaw--wins back title!!

Kashdinero
05-20-2011, 04:17 AM
**Straight from Ryan Clark at the EWN Homepage**

HUGE Mayhem scheduled for this week--details inside

Tomorrow will mark the three month anniversary of Saturday Night Mayhem and reportedly they have a huge show planned.

Firstly, Iron Ape's faction will be revealed in full and they will introduce Chainsaw as the new Mayhem World Heavyweight Champion.

Secondly, there will be 3 debuts of new talent on the show.

And thirdly, major implications for the titles on Mayhem will be revealed as well as new feuds beginning to form.

Also scheduling to appear is Psycho Siaki, The Sleeper, MassDinero, and The Aristocrats.

The Mayhem subsection of JBW.com has been hyping this show all week long so I wouldn't miss it.

**Advertisement** 110% Direct Link: Siaki invokes rematch clause with Chainsaw--wins back title!!

^^^ I love these things. Best fake ad ever.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 04:21 AM
^^^ I love these things. Best fake ad ever.

What do you mean fake? Are you insinuating that I would type up a a false piece of information to try to get more attention? Who would do something like that?

samoan619
05-20-2011, 04:45 AM
What do you mean fake? Are you insinuating that I would type up a a false piece of information to try to get more attention? Who would do something like that?

Not anybody with the last name Clark, that is just blasphemous lololol.. The update definitely got me excited for this upcoming Mayhem, we got 3 debuts and the inauguration of Chainsaw.. I believe you 100% that this is going to be the biggest Mayhem ever..

Leggo
05-20-2011, 04:51 AM

Great effort with the broski vid HJ! Fingers crossed china!!!

Leggo
05-20-2011, 04:59 AM
Not anybody with the last name Clark, that is just blasphemous lololol.. The update definitely got me excited for this upcoming Mayhem, we got 3 debuts and the inauguration of Chainsaw.. I believe you 100% that this is going to be the biggest Mayhem ever..

For sure my friend... It's Going to be a humdinger! with 3 new debutantes as Well, They must be excited about it. i Don't Know What's Happening with chainsaw, but it's going to be good.

Kashdinero
05-20-2011, 08:12 AM
*Back in the limousine*

Dave: Oh my fucking God, huh, oh my lord, what just fucking happened?

Ma$$Dinero: I don't know, but one thing I do know, is I am starved, Davey boy. That burgers not going to grow legs and come to me, so I'm going to have to go to it.... Oh, Baldri..

D: MASS!!!.. What the fuck just happened? I swear, those guys are, well, they were like.. Like monsters! What have they been eating, for fucksake? They just came out of nowhere, and, and an.. Oh, shit, what about Gusto? Who was that third Minion?

MD: Whoa, whoa, whoa, there partner, don't freak out on me here!.. Dave.. Dave, I'm going to give you a little slap, Dave, is that OK, Dave, I'm going to calm you down with a little slap, Dave.

D: No, theres no nee.. *WHaCK* Oww! *rubs face, and is surprised at how much he has calmed down* Uhh, thanks... Mass.. I guess.

MD: Now, Dave, now that you've calmed down, and come to your senses, what was you saying? I couldn't understand you through all the profanity.

D: *looks at Mass and rolls eyes* Sometimes, Mass, sometimes... How can you be so calm? Listen to me, Chainsaw and his Minions just attacked your frie..

MD: Sound engineer.

D: Your sound engineer, and chased us from your studio.. Oh shit, they probably tore the place up!

MD: It's OK, Dave, I've got four more *Daves eyes buldge*

D: But, Mass, what about poor Gusto?

MD: Yeah, that's right, he was poor Gusto... Poor of health Gusto! Didn't you see him, whatever he was carrying it wasn't a pocket full of kash, thats for sure. I don't know what he had, but theres a good chance you may have caught it when you swapped the mics over..

D: What!!

MD: Calm down, Dave, I have a great doctor... He may have to remove your hand bu..

D: Ahh, I see what you did there, Mass, but, what about Gust..

MD: Man, fuck Gusto! Like I said, he looked fucked! He was probably on his way out anyway!

D: What do you mean "on his way out"?

MD: Don't do that stupid thing with your fingers, Dave, you look like a dickhead!... Man, I'm hungry... Oh Baldr...

D: But what did you mean? You don't think they killed him do you?

MD: Who's to say, Dave?.. I did see that new one eating on his neck. Maybe they did... Maybe they did *solemnly nods his head*....... Yo, Baldrick!

Baldrick: Uh, ahem.. Yes, sir?

MD: I need a burger... You know where to go.

B: Uhh, y-yes, s-sir.

MD: Is everything alright, up there, Baldy?

B: Y-yes, Sir. Everythings f-fine.

*Suspicious, Mass turns on the TV and flicks to the camera view that focus' on the front seats. He see's that his limousine is under seige. The third Minion, Demonic, has his clawed hand around Baldricks throat, and it is clear that they are not traveling to get a burger. Thinking fast, MassDinero looks over his shoulder to check for traffic, flip's a secret compartment, revealing a hand brake and pull's hard*

MD: Hold on, Dave!

*the limousine screeches, swerves and flips twice, before coming to a halt, on it's roof... Mass and Dave crawl out through a smashed side window and start to run off down the street*

MD: Holy shit, Dave! That was, huh-huh, close... Wait a minute.. *Mass spots a teenager on a BMX approaching them, and lands a perfectly timed flying kick to his chest! Mass then jumps on the BMX and yells*

MD: C'mon, Dave, jump on the trick-nuts.

*A completely unamused Dave complies*

D: What the FUCK is going on around here? I can't take this, Mass, where are we going? What are we doing!

MD: Dave, stop fucking shouting in my ear, and shut the cuck up a minute, huh-huh-huh... Jeez, you're a fat bastard!.. Right, we need to lay low for a bit, and I know just the place...

D: Oh, boy!... That doesn't fill me with confidence, Mass.

MD: What, I can't hear you because the wind is too loud because I'm, huh-huh, peddling so fast!

D: Oh, nothing, I just said I'm brimming with confidence.

MD: Don't be sarcastic, Dave... It doesn't suit you.

D: Sorry, Mass, I just don't do things like this!

MD: Welcome to my world, D! You should have been with me last week... Now, that was something to talk abo... Oh, we're here.. Another time.
http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/moobys-restaurant.jpg

*They enter, and Mass orders two Mooby burgers, large twisty fries and a chocolate Moobyshake, Dave orders four Mooby burger meals, with a super size vanilla Mooby shake and onion rings, and two apple pies. Mass is dumbfounded, but hides his thoughts on Daves large order until he's made Dave pay and they are seated*

MD: You fat cuck... Are you sure?

D: I only eat when I'm nervous *chomp* and right now I'm *chomp* shitting a brick, Mass... Aren't you?

MD: Hell no! Dave, I ain't scared of ol' Chainy, but with his Minions with him, they would kick my arse! I don't want that, but whats the worst they could do? Eat me? Dave, don't worry, these punks are amateurs, poomps, one and all *chomp... slurp* and their time will come! Didn't you see the way I took out, Firstly, or Lastly, or whatever his name is.

D: Finally.

MD: Finally what?

D: Finally is *chomp* his name.

MD: Shut up! You're kidding me!.. Ahh, whatever, anyway you better slow down on that third Mooby burger there.

D: *chomp*

MD: Oi, Dave, do you know what they call a Mooby burger in France?

D: *chomp* No idea *chomp*

MD: They call it Le Moob.. Hahaha! If you keep eating those badboys four at a time, you'll soon have a pair of Le Moobs of your very own HaHaHa!... Wait! Is that Jay and Silent Bob?

*three tables to Mass' right Jay is talking to Silent Bob*

Jay: So, anyway Silent Bob, I was macking Justice and she was like "ooh" and I was like "yeah", and sh.. *Bob spots Ma$$Dinero and Dave, and points in their direction*.. What? *Jay looks over* wait a minute... Thats Ma$$Dinero from JBfuckingW... HEY, MA$$DINERO!! MASS!!

MD: Yo, Jay, Bob! Come on over!

*Jay and Silent Bob make their way over to Mass and Daves table*

J: Yo, Yo, Yo Ma$$Dinero! Whats up hommie? I saw you on the PPV, last week... They beat your ass pretty good, boy! Hey, Silent Bob, remember I was saying that Mass is gonna kick the Ape's ass *Silent Bob nods*, and that Chainsaw g..

D: WHERE? Whe..

MD: Calm down, Dave, I won't tell you again, man... Chill out!.. Wait, *looks over Dave's shoulder, and notices Demonic through the window* oh my cucking God! Its him... Its that Minion.

J: A what?

D: It's.. I mean, he's one of Chainsaws Minions, and he's a tough son of a bitch!

*Jay gives Bob the nod, and Bob shrugs his shoulders, as if to say, "OK, if you want"*

J: C'mon Mass, lets go fuck this boy up!

MD: Oh, he's gonna wish he never followed us! C'mon, Dave... Lets go kick some Minion arse!

*all four run out of Mooby's (Dave finishing his last apple pie) and rush Demonic... Unbeknowest to them a few minutes earlier, an upstanding citizen by the name of Kane had phoned the police, due to Mass and Dave's ruffled and scuffed appearance... Surprisingly, Dave lands the first punch*

D: Take that, fool!

*Demonic just stands there, but a left-right combination from Mass stuns the big guy. Jay and Silent Bob connect with a pair of shots of their own, before Mass fells the giant with a nasty boot to the balls, a few stomps from all four men later, and Demonic is out for the count, suddenly, they are surrounded by New Yorks finest, and there is very little they can do but surrender*

Police Officer: Your going to jail, bitch... Wait aren't you Ma$$Dinero?... Ohh the boys are gonna have fun with this one... HaHaHaHaHa

TBC

Leggo
05-20-2011, 08:52 AM
@KD

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruv, that was worth the wait in gold! Totally genius. Lmao at the kid on the bmx.

Quality mate, quality!

HolyJose2391
05-20-2011, 09:24 AM
Thanks Leggo. and Samoan thanks for the insight if I don't get it this week I'll do another one next week and it will be better :D

Leggo
05-20-2011, 09:35 AM
Thanks Leggo. and Samoan thanks for the insight if I don't get it this week I'll do another one next week and it will be better :D

That's the spirit mate!

North Vegas Benny
05-20-2011, 09:48 AM
*Back in the limousine*

Dave: Oh my fucking God, huh, oh my lord, what just fucking happened?

Ma$$Dinero: I don't know, but one thing I do know, is I am starved, Davey boy. That burgers not going to grow legs and come to me, so I'm going to have to go to it.... Oh, Baldri..

D: MASS!!!.. What the fuck just happened? I swear, those guys are, well, they were like.. Like monsters! What have they been eating, for fucksake? They just came out of nowhere, and, and an.. Oh, shit, what about Gusto? Who was that third Minion?

MD: Whoa, whoa, whoa, there partner, don't freak out on me here!.. Dave.. Dave, I'm going to give you a little slap, Dave, is that OK, Dave, I'm going to calm you down with a little slap, Dave.

D: No, theres no nee.. *WHaCK* Oww! *rubs face, and is surprised at how much he has calmed down* Uhh, thanks... Mass.. I guess.

MD: Now, Dave, now that you've calmed down, and come to your senses, what was you saying? I couldn't understand you through all the profanity.

D: *looks at Mass and rolls eyes* Sometimes, Mass, sometimes... How can you be so calm? Listen to me, Chainsaw and his Minions just attacked your frie..

MD: Sound engineer.

D: Your sound engineer, and chased us from your studio.. Oh shit, they probably tore the place up!

MD: It's OK, Dave, I've got four more *Daves eyes buldge*

D: But, Mass, what about poor Gusto?

MD: Yeah, that's right, he was poor Gusto... Poor of health Gusto! Didn't you see him, whatever he was carrying it wasn't a pocket full of kash, thats for sure. I don't know what he had, but theres a good chance you may have caught it when you swapped the mics over..

D: What!!

MD: Calm down, Dave, I have a great doctor... He may have to remove your hand bu..

D: Ahh, I see what you did there, Mass, but, what about Gust..

MD: Man, fuck Gusto! Like I said, he looked fucked! He was probably on his way out anyway!

D: What do you mean "on his way out"?

MD: Don't do that stupid thing with your fingers, Dave, you look like a dickhead!... Man, I'm hungry... Oh Baldr...

D: But what did you mean? You don't think they killed him do you?

MD: Who's to say, Dave?.. I did see that new one eating on his neck. Maybe they did... Maybe they did *solemnly nods his head*....... Yo, Baldrick!

Baldrick: Uh, ahem.. Yes, sir?

MD: I need a burger... You know where to go.

B: Uhh, y-yes, s-sir.

MD: Is everything alright, up there, Baldy?

B: Y-yes, Sir. Everythings f-fine.

*Suspicious, Mass turns on the TV and flicks to the camera view that focus' on the front seats. He see's that his limousine is under seige. The third Minion, Demonic, has his clawed hand around Baldricks throat, and it is clear that they are not traveling to get a burger. Thinking fast, MassDinero looks over his shoulder to check for traffic, flip's a secret compartment, revealing a hand brake and pull's hard*

MD: Hold on, Dave!

*the limousine screeches, swerves and flips twice, before coming to a halt, on it's roof... Mass and Dave crawl out through a smashed side window and start to run off down the street*

MD: Holy shit, Dave! That was, huh-huh, close... Wait a minute.. *Mass spots a teenager on a BMX approaching them, and lands a perfectly timed flying kick to his chest! Mass then jumps on the BMX and yells*

MD: C'mon, Dave, jump on the trick-nuts.

*A completely unamused Dave complies*

D: What the FUCK is going on around here? I can't take this, Mass, where are we going? What are we doing!

MD: Dave, stop fucking shouting in my ear, and shut the cuck up a minute, huh-huh-huh... Jeez, you're a fat bastard!.. Right, we need to lay low for a bit, and I know just the place...

D: Oh, boy!... That doesn't fill me with confidence, Mass.

MD: What, I can't hear you because the wind is too loud because I'm, huh-huh, peddling so fast!

D: Oh, nothing, I just said I'm brimming with confidence.

MD: Don't be sarcastic, Dave... It doesn't suit you.

D: Sorry, Mass, I just don't do things like this!

MD: Welcome to my world, D! You should have been with me last week... Now, that was something to talk abo... Oh, we're here.. Another time.
http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/moobys-restaurant.jpg

*They enter, and Mass orders two Mooby burgers, large twisty fries and a chocolate Moobyshake, Dave orders four Mooby burger meals, with a super size vanilla Mooby shake and onion rings, and two apple pies. Mass is dumbfounded, but hides his thoughts on Daves large order until he's made Dave pay and they are seated*

MD: You fat cuck... Are you sure?

D: I only eat when I'm nervous *chomp* and right now I'm *chomp* shitting a brick, Mass... Aren't you?

MD: Hell no! Dave, I ain't scared of ol' Chainy, but with his Minions with him, they would kick my arse! I don't want that, but whats the worst they could do? Eat me? Dave, don't worry, these punks are amateurs, poomps, one and all *chomp... slurp* and their time will come! Didn't you see the way I took out, Firstly, or Lastly, or whatever his name is.

D: Finally.

MD: Finally what?

D: Finally is *chomp* his name.

MD: Shut up! You're kidding me!.. Ahh, whatever, anyway you better slow down on that third Mooby burger there.

D: *chomp*

MD: Oi, Dave, do you know what they call a Mooby burger in France?

D: *chomp* No idea *chomp*

MD: They call it Le Moob.. Hahaha! If you keep eating those badboys four at a time, you'll soon have a pair of Le Moobs of your very own HaHaHa!... Wait! Is that Jay and Silent Bob?

*three tables to Mass' right Jay is talking to Silent Bob*

Jay: So, anyway Silent Bob, I was macking Justice and she was like "ooh" and I was like "yeah", and sh.. *Bob spots Ma$$Dinero and Dave, and points in their direction*.. What? *Jay looks over* wait a minute... Thats Ma$$Dinero from JBfuckingW... HEY, MA$$DINERO!! MASS!!

MD: Yo, Jay, Bob! Come on over!

*Jay and Silent Bob make their way over to Mass and Daves table*

J: Yo, Yo, Yo Ma$$Dinero! Whats up hommie? I saw you on the PPV, last week... They beat your ass pretty good, boy! Hey, Silent Bob, remember I was saying that Mass is gonna kick the Ape's ass *Silent Bob nods*, and that Chainsaw g..

D: WHERE? Whe..

MD: Calm down, Dave, I won't tell you again, man... Chill out!.. Wait, *looks over Dave's shoulder, and notices Demonic through the window* oh my cucking God! Its him... Its that Minion.

J: A what?

D: It's.. I mean, he's one of Chainsaws Minions, and he's a tough son of a bitch!

*Jay gives Bob the nod, and Bob shrugs his shoulders, as if to say, "OK, if you want"*

J: C'mon Mass, lets go fuck this boy up!

MD: Oh, he's gonna wish he never followed us! C'mon, Dave... Lets go kick some Minion arse!

*all four run out of Mooby's (Dave finishing his last apple pie) and rush Demonic... Unbeknowest to them a few minutes earlier, an upstanding citizen by the name of Kane had phoned the police, due to Mass and Dave's ruffled and scuffed appearance... Surprisingly, Dave lands the first punch*

D: Take that, fool!

*Demonic just stands there, but a left-right combination from Mass stuns the big guy. Jay and Silent Bob connect with a pair of shots of their own, before Mass fells the giant with a nasty boot to the balls, a few stomps from all four men later, and Demonic is out for the count, suddenly, they are surrounded by New Yorks finest, and there is very little they can do but surrender*

Police Officer: Your going to jail, bitch... Wait aren't you Ma$$Dinero?... Ohh the boys are gonna have fun with this one... HaHaHaHaHa

TBC

I laughed my ass off the whole time reading that.

Snair
05-20-2011, 10:25 AM
@Kash I just went through your adventures with Dave & was totally taken back by your creativity.All I can say is keep'm coming.

samoan619
05-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Another great one Brotha Mass!! The debut of Demonic, it looks like they have an x-factor besides Chainsaw to make things happen..

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-20-2011, 02:29 PM
I would job to Mass.

WWTNA Mark
05-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Looking forward to Mayhem!!! :D

thejman93
05-20-2011, 02:30 PM
I would job to Mass.

As would I.

WWTNA Mark
05-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Man, sad day today. I'm still shocked that Macho Man is dead. :(

HeelTurn
05-20-2011, 03:01 PM
Man, sad day today. I'm still shocked that Macho Man is dead. :(

No threads seem to matter :(

thejman93
05-20-2011, 03:05 PM
I'll try to find a tribute video that we can use on Warfare this week.

WWTNA Mark
05-20-2011, 03:07 PM
I'll try to finda tribute video that we can use on Warfare this week.

That would be awesome man.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 03:34 PM
OMG, I just woke up and Randy Savage is gone?!?! Wow, that's really sad. That's a great idea about the tribute vid jman, I think I'm gonna do one too.

Kashdinero
05-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks TDA, you don't job to anyone, so that is a true honour :)

Thanks aswell goes out to Jman, NVB, Leggo, Samoan619, SeS and everyone else who is enjoying my posts.

Sad for Randy.... I'll post the last two parts of TAODAM tomorrow.

Very sad, indeed.

Rich Cranium
05-20-2011, 03:52 PM
I'll try to find a tribute video that we can use on Warfare this week.

Great idea! I will do the same for EWNCW.

thejman93
05-20-2011, 03:56 PM
<-------------------- likes when I come up with good ideas. :D:p

WWTNA Mark
05-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Sent you a PM SES!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 05:56 PM
Sent you a PM SES!

Got it, sent you one back.

WWTNA Mark
05-20-2011, 05:58 PM

Got it, sent you one back. lol

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 06:04 PM

Sounds great man. Btw, any news on when the next PPV is gonna be?

Rich Cranium
05-20-2011, 06:09 PM
Sent you a PM SES!

<----Feels as if he is watching a tennis match.

WWTNA Mark
05-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Sounds great man. Btw, any news on when the next PPV is gonna be?

Its going to be June 8 and the name of the PPV is Global Uprising since is was voted the most. If you have a problem with the PPV date, let me know and i'll make some adjustments.

WWTNA Mark
05-20-2011, 06:11 PM

Haha! Touche Rich! ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 06:18 PM

Lolz yeah I tend to play PM tennis with a lot of the guys.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Its going to be June 8 and the name of the PPV is Global Uprising since is was voted the most. If you have a problem with the PPV date, let me know and i'll make some adjustments.

June 8th sounds fine by me and Global Uprising was my favorite along with Damnation. So yeah that sounds awesome.

SilverLace
05-20-2011, 06:21 PM

Yes, SES is always hitting my balls back and forth! ;) XOXO

Just playing SES

WWTNA Mark
05-20-2011, 06:27 PM
June 8th sounds fine by me and Global Uprising was my favorite along with Damnation. So yeah that sounds awesome.

I made a stupid mistake on the date. I meant to say June 12th. lol So yeah, June 12th is Global Uprising! ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 06:30 PM

Just playing SES

Lol...I hesitant to say it now, but did you get my PM Lace?

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-20-2011, 06:31 PM

I bet you are very skilled with the balls you play with on the court. :D

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-20-2011, 06:31 PM

Just playing SES

Ninja'd. =/

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-20-2011, 06:32 PM
I made a stupid mistake on the date. I meant to say June 12th. lol So yeah, June 12th is Global Uprising! ;)

Ahh okay. I was wondering why we had it planned for a Wednesday