PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

Silverdust
05-07-2011, 05:08 PM
I made a few edits and sent it back bud. :)

Can you or SES PM me the update please?

thejman93
05-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Can you or SES PM me the update please?

PM sent man.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Yeah, Samson is SES and Samson is dead so he won't go anywhere. Ever. lol

This Rich Cranium. That is, unless you guys take the character and make him a part of your roster. I'm not going anywhere though.

Rich Cranium
05-07-2011, 05:18 PM
This Rich Cranium. That is, unless you guys take the character and make him a part of your roster. I'm not going anywhere though.

Thanks for clearing that up and no, we won't be using Samson.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks for clearing that up and no, we won't be using Samson.

Good, I never thought you would, but that would be pretty dirty imo.

jhorton1215
05-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Good, I never thought you would, but that would be pretty dirty imo.

They will be using Delilah though

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Guys, all I got to say is that I'm really proud of how this show is turning out. It's gonna be a good one. I don't want to spoil it for you, but wait 'till you hear what KD wrote for the show. It's special. As is everybody's segment on the show really. Everybody stepped up their games big time for this week imo and you should all applaud yourselves already.

samoan619
05-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Guys, all I got to say is that I'm really proud of how this show is turning out. It's gonna be a good one. I don't want to spoil it for you, but wait 'till you hear what KD wrote for the show. It's special. As is everybody's segment on the show really. Everybody stepped up their games big time for this week imo and you should all applaud yourselves already.

Im really excited for the show as always.. I wait for Mayhem and Warfare shows like kids waiting for Saturday morning cartoons back in the day lolol..

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 05:44 PM

I cannot WAIT!!!!!!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Im really excited for the show as always.. I wait for Mayhem and Warfare shows like kids waiting for Saturday morning cartoons back in the day lolol..

Haha! This!

Kashdinero
05-07-2011, 05:48 PM

Thanks dude, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Can't wait to read what everybody else has done. These shows just get better!

Kashdinero is very excite!

Side note: Whats happened to TBO, has he left? :( if he has.

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks dude, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Can't wait to read what everybody else has done. These shows just get better!

Kashdinero is very excite!

Side note: Whats happened to TBO, has he left? :( if he has.

I can't wait to hear your promo Kash! BTW, yup, Brown One left EWN for a while. :(

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 06:03 PM
helmsley is the new talent in JBW!!!! :D

thejman93
05-07-2011, 06:05 PM
I can't wait to hear your promo Kash! BTW, yup, Brown One left EWN for a while. :(

Good for Brownie...

TheBeardOfZeus
05-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Just read about TBO, I will miss the dude, loved his reviews of both EWNCW shows and JBW shows.

And SES, when will Mayhem be up? Just getting a little tired over here in little ol' England

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Good for Brownie...

I know but i'm gonna miss him. :/

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Just read about TBO, I will miss the dude, loved his reviews of both EWNCW shows and JBW shows.

And SES, when will Mayhem be up? Just getting a little tired over here in little ol' England

Loved his reviews too. He gave his honest opinion and wasn't afraid to tell it like it is.

thejman93
05-07-2011, 06:08 PM
I know but i'm gonna miss him. :/

Oh yeah, so am I but I'm happy he's trying to make an actual life for himself.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 06:08 PM

My apologies friend, but it's gonna be at least another hour. Don't worry, it'll still be here when you wake up in the morning.

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 06:19 PM

Yeah, thats true.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 06:25 PM
People, if you've sent me a PM recently, just know I've got them all and I'll have responses for you all later. Right now I'm neck deep in Mayhem though and I want to get this done early enough so that a few of our overseas friends can read it before bed time. All the PM's sound great though.

TheBeardOfZeus
05-07-2011, 06:27 PM
My apologies friend, but it's gonna be at least another hour. Don't worry, it'll still be here when you wake up in the morning.

That's okay man, do me a massive favour?

When it's up, PM me the page number so I can go straight to it? Just I hate trying to find it in the morning, and sometimes I miss it.

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 06:27 PM
People, if you've sent me a PM recently, just know I've got them all and I'll have responses for you all later. Right now I'm neck deep in Mayhem though and I want to get this done early enough so that a few of our overseas friends can read it before bed time. All the PM's sound great though.

I'm sending you a PM about something SES.

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Shot you a PM SES. lol

Kashdinero
05-07-2011, 06:45 PM

EWN and life are not mutually exclusive, although the former can definitely be more real sometimes, and the latter can be a drag on occasion, but, meh, what do I know, I'm just an old man with too much time on his hands :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 06:46 PM

When it's up, PM me the page number so I can go straight to it? Just I hate trying to find it in the morning, and sometimes I miss it.

Will do!!

I'm sending you a PM about something SES.

Coolio. I'll be waiting for it.

*TMZ report*

Reporter: Siaki, Siaki! how does it feel to be banned for llife from ESPN studios?

Siaki: I stand by my actions. If they can't man up and show me respect than I'll happily stay away.

Reporter: Do you feel what you did will hurt your marketability to the media?

Siaki: The media can spin this anyway they like. I know in my heart that I was simply defending my honor.

Reporter: Have you lost any fans from this transaction?

Siaki: Hell no! Do you wanna end up like the coach? Fans all around the world have supported my actions. They know I have nothing but love for JBW and that my loyalties lie with them forever.

Reporter: Do you have a match planned for this weeks Mayhem?

Siaki: No comment. Wait, on second thought, I'll tell you this, you never know what's gonna happen on Mayhem. Expect the unexpected. now if you'll all excuse me ladies and gentelman, I have to get ready for the show tonight.

Kashdinero
05-07-2011, 06:53 PM

It'll be on page: stay the fook awake and wait patiently for some JBW goodness, God!

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 06:57 PM
It'll be on page: stay the fook awake and wait patiently for some JBW goodness patiently, God!

Vintage Ma$$dinero! lol

K-Jammin
05-07-2011, 06:58 PM
I'l happily stay awake as im watching the boxing later anyways, and the girlfriends finally asleep which is an added bonus!

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 07:01 PM
I'l happily stay awake as im watching the boxing later anyways, and the girlfriends finally asleep which is an added bonus!

Me too! I can't wait for Mayhem and Boxing! Sugar Shane is losing this one tbh.

K-Jammin
05-07-2011, 07:05 PM

Yeah i agree, however i couldn't help myself putting a fiver on Shane to knock Pac-Man out in the 8th round as the odds were 65/1. I know it won't happen but i will be VERY happy if it does, Cha-Chingggg £££

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Sorry guys, just be patient with me. I know I said I might have it up by now, but this is gonna be a pretty long show by the looks of things, and I still have a couple more short segments to write. After that, I'm gonna proofread and start to post. I'd say no more than another hour/hour and a half and it'll be up. Don't worry though ladies and gentleman, it's coming along very smoothly.

samoan619
05-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Will do!!

Coolio. I'll be waiting for it.

*TMZ report*

Reporter: Siaki, Siaki! how does it feel to be banned for llife from ESPN studios?

Siaki: I stand by my actions. If they can't man up and show me respect than I'll happily stay away.

Reporter: Do you feel what you did will hurt your marketability to the media?

Siaki: The media can spin this anyway they like. I know in my heart that I was simply defending my honor.

Reporter: Have you lost any fans from this transaction?

Siaki: Hell no! Do you wanna end up like the coach? Fans all around the world have supported my actions. They know I have nothing but love for JBW and that my loyalties lie with them forever.

Reporter: Do you have a match planned for this weeks Mayhem?

Siaki: No comment. Wait, on second thought, I'll tell you this, you never know what's gonna happen on Mayhem. Expect the unexpected. now if you'll all excuse me ladies and gentelman, I have to get ready for the show tonight.

Hahaha Thats great to see TMZ pick up some coverage on the Siaki Incident.. Brotha SES, you are the dude of all dudes haha..

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Yeah i agree, however i couldn't help myself putting a fiver on Shane to knock Pac-Man out in the 8th round as the odds were 65/1. I know it won't happen but i will be VERY happy if it does, Cha-Chingggg £££

Haha I agree!

Rich Cranium
05-07-2011, 08:03 PM

Doesn't the boxing start like now? I am watching this dying sport.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 09:01 PM
The show will be up in a minute guys. It's a long one too (4 pages.)

samoan619
05-07-2011, 09:14 PM
The show will be up in a minute guys. It's a long one too (4 pages.)

Ooooooooooh Yeeeeeaaah!! (Kool-Aid Man voice)

Kashdinero
05-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Ooooooooooh Yeeeeeaaah!! (Kool-Aid Man voice)

Stewie killed the Kool-Aid Man.... OOOOOH YEEEEAAAHHH!!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Mayhem Ep. 10 5/7/11

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/MayhemLogo.png?t=1300498929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VszGRT9SaIQ

Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to another edition of Saturday Night Mayhem!! Chants of “JBW! JBW!” are echoing throughout the arena and these fans are ready for another great show tonight. All your favorite JBW stars are in attendance tonight, and we promise you great action as always. First of all though…

“Excuse me Mayhem fans.” *a chorus of boos come through the arena as we see Iron Ape in his office on the titantron*

“Guys, I know you’re none too happy with me right now, but I felt it appropriate to apologize to everyone for my actions last week. *fans chant “You screwed Mass! You screwed Mass!”* I know I did, and I will get to that later, but for right now, I want to give all of you fans my sincerest of apologies. My actions last week were reprehensible and I know that. For this, I want to say I’m sorry to every one of you fans here tonight and for the fans of JBW everywhere. As a former wrestler, I guess I just wanted some of the spotlight back on me again. I can assure you guys though, this won’t be happening again, as I want to be the best GM I can possibly be for the JBW faithful. As for MassDinero, I want to apologize to him especially. My interference in his match last week was unwarranted and out of line, and I’m sorry for that as well. So Mass, I want to make this my public apology to you, and I want to see you in my office later on so I can apologize to you face to face. I also want to take this time to try to build a bridge between me and the rest of the roster. I know many of you feel I can’t be trusted right now, but…” *SLAM!!* Jesus Christ! *Ape’s head quickly turns around to see that Chainsaw has kicked in the door to management’s office and is stepping in the room with his two cohorts. Chainsaw speaks* “We need to talk…NOW.” *Ape speaks*”Easy man, I..I don’t want any trouble here. I was just..*Chainsaw cuts him off* “You were just gonna say priority number one is to make Chainsaw happy, and that were going to start to do just that tonight.” *Ape turns to the camera man and speaks* “Cut the feed!”

We see JBW cameramen frantically trying to get to the back so we can get a glimpse of what’s taking place in Iron Ape’s office right now. I hope he’s alright, as even though his actions last week were unprofessional, he still doesn’t deserve that monster breathing down his neck. We now get a crew outside of Iron Ape’s office and we can see what’s going down through the gaping hole where Ape’s door used to be.

*Chainsaw has Iron Ape by the collar and is telling him…* “You’re going to give me what I want tonight. You going to give me justice and I don’t care what it takes. Do you understand me?”

Ape: “I told you, I’ll see if I can make it happen. I need to clear it first!”

Chainsaw: *smirks at Ape* “I don’t think you quite understand me. St. George is gonna be in that ring tonight with whoever he can scrape together and he’s gonna face my Apostles (Finally and Jwt15). This…is non-negotiable. The Apostles are gonna crush George’s skull tonight, and that’s the end of the story.”

Ape: “Okay, okay, just let me go and you’ll be in the main event tonight.”

Chainsaw: *Smiles aggressively* “ Good. I’m glad we could have this little chat Ape. Oh, and before I leave, if you try and pull any of that shit you did last week on me or my men, then consider your reign as Mayhem GM a short lived one.

Well there you have it folks. It looks like we have our main event set for tonight, as St. George and a partner of his choosing will face the Apostles. For right now though, we have some great singles action to get to.

Match 1: K-Jammin vs. The Sleeper

K-Jammin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oECIKVaz5rc
K-Jammin makes his way to the ring, ignoring the chants of “fuck K-Jammin!” He’s looking for his first win here tonight as he looks to dethrone the undefeated Sleeper

The Sleeper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY3LAFJbKyY
The Sleeper makes his way to the ring and he looks intense. Apparently these two have a genuine hatred for one another, so look for a physical bout here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y636LLqxQQ8

The Sleeper wins this match and stays undefeated!! K-Jammin has nothing to be ashamed of here though, he had an excellent chance to win this one. Big things are on the horizon for both of these superstars without a doubt. As the Sleeper heads back to the lockerroom though, Scottland comes out of nowhere and hits him with a pipe! What a cheap shot! Scottland mounts The Sleeper and starts hammering away until The Sleeper cannot defend himself. Then he tries to rip off The Sleepers mask but with his last little bit of energy The Sleeper holds him off until security can pull Scottland away. *crowd boos Scottland vigorously*

Scottland grabs a mic and speaks “You think you can outdo me you little punk? Huh? I got news for you ladies and gentleman, I’ve seen this little shit without his mask, and I gotta tell you, there’s a reason why he wears it in front of you people. That’s right Sleeper, I know you’re a FREAK without that mask!! So here’s the situation: I have to put up my Mayhem TV title at Pioneered Annihilation, and if you win you get it, but if YOU somehow win, I’m fucked and you get off scott free. Well that shit aint happening. What is gonna happen, is that you’re not getting your title shot unless you put up your mask as well. Yeah Sleeper, you gonna get exposed at Pioneered Annihaltion, I’m gonna retain my title, and you’ll be so embarrassed once you have to reveal your hideous face to the world that your gonna retire from JBW!! *Scottland chuckles* It’s gonna be a damn good day for those in the Scottland camp.

We cut backstage now, and we see St George as he’s walking down the corridor. He gets a huge ovation from the crowd until he bumps into the Apostles.

St George: what you lookin at?

*chainsaws men don't reply*

St George: Whats the matter? Kate Mossed your Tongue?

*chainsaws men just look back with devilish grins on their faces*

St George: I've had it with you Toby's, I took care of Finally last week, so get out of my way and kiss my khyber pass!

Finally: go see the boss, Brit boy. Or should we say, butt boy?!

St George: Ive Got the niagra's, have you? *SG squares up*

Jwt15: go see the boss

*St George walks off to see iron ape in his office and once he reaches there he barges straight in without announcing himself*

Iron ape: ah St George me old china pla...

St George: don't even try and Speak my Tongue, you Hampton wick. I've been told to come and see you. What the daffy duck is it all about?

Iron ape: well George, I can call you George, can't I?

St George: you call me St George or the Guv'nor!

*St George lights a melvin Bragg*

Iron ape: Erm... Ok... I have a challenge for you tonight. It seems that you have got the attention of chainsaw, and he's not happy with you. He's TOLD me to set up a match with The Apostle’s against you and a tag partner of your choice.

St George: its bit late in the...

Iron ape: not my problem... Go find yourself a partner, or be prepared to, how did chainsaw put it, be crushed! Sorry man, but I can’t afford to get that man pissed at me. Oh wait, how about you and your old friend Mass team up? I’ve been hearing rumblings around the back that you two have a history together, so I figure you guys would make a good team. There you have it, now all your problems are solved.

*St George gives iron ape a stern look, puts his melvin out in his coffee, and storms out.

Wow, St. George looks none too happy with what just took place in Iron Ape’s office, and from the looks of things, the Mayhem talent is still skeptical of Ape’s character after what he pulled last week. Anyway, while that whole fiasco has been going on, the ring has been set up for the second edition of The Price of Silver with Silverdust.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 09:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpzMRSVgwnc

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of The Price of Silver. I am your host, Silverdust. This week's guest is one half of the JBW tag team champions, Jman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZI76XNKkk&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZI76XNKkk&feature=player_embedded)
Jman walks to the ring and gets a big response from the crowd, as this is a rare appearance for jman here on Mayhem.

SD: That’s right guys, give it up for one half of the Aristocrats. Welcome Jman! Thank you for being here.

Jman: Yeah man thanks for having me. I’m glad we can be professionals about this even though you’re gunning for my belt.

SD: Speaking of your belt, what is it like being one half of the JBW tag team champs?

Jman: Well it’s awesome. I get to come out each and every week here and perform in the best tag team division in pro wrestling in front of the best fans in the business. Being at the top of the greatest wrestling company in the world is a fantastic feeling. The paycheck and the prestige of holding a title aint too bad either.

SD: What do your fans mean to you guys?

Jman: Well they mean everything. I literally owe everything I have to you fans out there. I know that I wouldn’t have been given the opportunity to shine if the fans didn’t support me. I’m sure my partner would feel the exact same way too. You guys are the reason why we come out here and bust our ass every night. Hey, I’d ask you the same question, but we all know you don’t have any fans. Haha I’m just kidding man.

SD: Hmm, funny. So where is your partner at the moment?

Jman: Well, I know you guys want me to say something witty and clever about where he is and your hoping that my answer will have some type of innuendo in it, but in all honestly, he’s not that type of guy anymore. He’s probably at the hotel room watching Mayhem to be honest.

SD: Do you guys have a good chemistry? What I mean is, do you just work together in JBW or do you also hang out between shows?

Jman: Well, at first I was skeptical about what our chemistry would be like, but he’s really grown on me, Especially over this week now that he’s found the new him, were becoming even closer as partners. And yes, we do hang out together outside of JBW. And no, not close like that

SD: How did you guys become a tag team?

Jman: Well we were originally paired up by JBW management, but like I said, we’ve grown to be pretty close since then.

SD:Is there any team in JBW that poses a threat to your titles?

Jman: Well, the politically correct answer would be to say that every tag-team in JBW poses a threat to the titles, and that we have great competition here to deal with, but I’m not gonna say that because I don’t feel that way. Quite frankly, I feel we’re the best tag-team out there and there is no one that can touch us. I’m sure you feel the same way about The Silver Bros.

SD: *Silverdust nods his head in agreement* So what is this we are hearing about thedag being a changed man?

Jman: Well, I don’t want to give away too much, but let’s just say he’s done some soul searching and he’s become a different person altogether. I wanna make sure he makes the full reveal on his own time, but I will say that thedag you guys know is now gone forever.

SD: Is it because my tag partner SilverLace stole his thunder along with his fans?

Jman: Wait, what? After all that talk of being professional and you’re gonna ask me…nevermind. You know what, the answer is no, thedag didn’t change because of your partner, and no, SilverLace did not steal any of thedag’s fans.

SD: Are you ready for an eventual showdown with the Silvers?

Jman: You know what, I think I am starting to get really ready for a showdown with the Silver Bros. In fact, I think I’m more ready now than I was before this show.

SD: Are you aware that soon enough you may, ahem, let me rephrase, you will not be tag champions anymore?

Jman: Fuck it! You wanna go right now punk?

Out of nowhere, Silverdust tackles jman and they start to brawl right there in the ring. Jman begins to get the upper hand, but then SilverLace comes out and starts beating on jman. It’s a two on one situation out here right now, as thedag is not in the building tonight. Silverlace then picks up the nearly unconscious jman and gives him The Bunny Hop. *SilverDust then picks up the mic and speaks* That’s for giving me the most boring interview of my life prick.” *Silverdust slaps jman in the face and SilverLace does a hip wiggle as both of them clear the ring.

We go backstage now and we see Yes_I_Am and The Crippler as they listen in on Young Sau’s new hit single My Way (http://bit.ly/lU8yCs) when their opponents for this week, The GoldDiggers cross paths with them. *Wes Goldman speaks* Look what we have here RedDevil, two little bitches who think their “gangsters.” *Yes_I_Am and The Crippler stand up, but The GoldDiggers hit them both with a cheap shot and take the upper hand in the scuffle. Wes speaks*You see that Mass? That’s exactly what’s gonna happen if you ever get in the ring with me. Consider the JBW roster officially on notice: if I see any of you fake thugs listening to that shit or even associating with anything that’s close to hip-hop than your getting beat down. *Goldman and RedDevilSaliva murmur something as they make their way to the ring*

Match 2: The GoldDiggers vs. Yes_I_Am and The Crippler

The GoldDiggers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related)
The GoldDiggers make their way to the ring and their getting massive heat from the crowd. Apparently there are a lot of hip-hop heads and MassDinero fans in attendance here tonight. Or maybe they just don’t like it when people are douchebags.

Yes_I_Am and The Crippler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Z3m5pZj3o
Yes_I_Am and The Crippler make their way to the ring with a good response from the crowd. They look a little shaken up from the cheapshots from the GoldDiggers earlier, but that shouldn’t affect them in this match too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTH_4hZgiGg
This match was thrown out by the official because it got out of control. It seems like at one point the GoldDiggers just said “fuck the match, lets just give these guys a beatdown.” That’s exactly what they did too, as The Crippler looks to be injured in the middle of the ring. Goldman is taking this fight against all things rap too seriously now. There is no need to try to shorten the other competitors’ careers out there.

We go backstage to the parking lot area and we see Dave with a mic in his hand.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 09:37 PM
*Dave speaks*

Dave: "Hello ladies and gentleman, it's MassDinero's official mic man here, waiting for the man himself, in fact, here he comes!" ~Mass is seen entering the building, and Dave excitedly hurries towards him, and explains what Ape said earlier tonight~

MassDinero: "Is that so Davey boy? Well, I think a trip to the porcelain primates office is in order, c'mon, follow me!" ~they make their way to Iron Ape's office, but, on the way they bump into St George~

MD: "Oi, George! Dave tells me Ape want's you and me to be partners for tonight, and I just want you to know, that, that ain't happening sunshine, and while I'm here, why the fuck have you not returned my calls? Are you big in the game all of a sudden, huh?"

~St George just stands there with a slight smirk on his face~

MD: "What, cat got ya tongue/"

St George: "......."

MD: "Nothing to say, huh? Well how about now!" ~MassDinero pushes George, but George just stands there knowingly smiling, as Mass gets more and more infuriated~

MD: "How you gonna act like a mug, after how long I've known you" ~security arrives, due to Mass' raised voice, and gets in between the pair~ "It's alright Georgie boy, your time will come, right now I've got bigger fish to fry... C'mon Dave, forget this loser! Lets go see King Kong Jr" ~Mass and Dave walk off, while the camera pans onto St George's smiling face, before panning over his shoulder to see an observing Psycho Siaki with a concerned look on his face~

Dave: "Whats the problem between you and George, Mass?"

MD: "Don't worry about that chump, Dave, here we are" ~MassDinero barges into Iron Ape's office, with Dave trailing a step or two behind him mic in hand. A surprised Ape looks a bit worried that a confrontation is on the horizon. Dave looks like he is about to soil himself~

MD: "WHAT THE FUCK, APE!! Just, WHAT! THE! FUCK! Are you playing at? You and me were meant to be cool, how you gonna treat me like you don't know me from Adam? It's bad enough I got George acting like a stranger, grinning like a Cheshire Cat ~turns to the camera and calmly says~ which, for the viewers at home is actually mockney for twat! ~angrily swings back to Ape to continue his rant ~, and Silver Cena bad mouthing me in the bush leagues, as well as Wedge Silverman trying to punch above his wait, now I got you turning bitch on me! I'm telling you Apey boy, you picked the wrong fucking time to go all power hungry and forget who you're fucking with! And, for you information, I ain't tagging with George tonight, got that?"

Iron Ape: "Mass, please, I know you're extremely pissed at me right now"

MD: "Damn right I'm angr.."

IA: "Please, if you'll just let me explain myself I think we can work this out without resorting to violence. I'm actually really, really happy to see you right now, as I can explain my, hopefully not inexcusable, actions last week. First of all, I hope you heard what I had to say earlier.

MD: No, I wasn't here, but Dave said you had a groveling fit in front of God and everybody.

IA: I meant every word that came out of my mouth. However, I want to try to explain to you more thoroughly why I did what I did last week. I know this is no excuse, but I admittedly have a big temper problem and I often act without thinking things out. It's the reason why I'm here as the GM and not a wrestler anymore, it's the reason why I was fired from doing the one thing I truly love, and it's the reason why I acted so irresponsibly last week. I'm trying to work on that, I've even started taking anger management classes, and, wow, the teacher is so hot it’s not tru..."

MD: "GET WITH THE EXPLAINING!"

IA: "Well, I sincerely hope I'm getting better, for my own sake, at the very least. I also want to impress upon you that what I did last week was nothing personal at all on my end. It was just a matter of me wanting to assert myself as someone who won't be walked all over. I know you guys had huge respect for TBO, and I didn't want to be known as the guy that the boys can just take advantage of. Now I know I took that logic way too far last week, but I want you to know that it was way more a case of you being in the wrong place at the wrong time than anything else"

MD: "What?.. Are you kidding me? You're the one who's in the wrong place at the wrong time, BRUVA! Remember, you're the one who's fixing to lose a few teeth, right here, right now, in your spanking new office!"

IA: "I will make this up to you, I can promise you that. In fact, it's gonna start right now. How would you feel about getting your hands on Wes Goldman at the PPV for a start? I can certainly make that happen."

MD: "Do it"

IA: "It’s done"

MD: "Good"

IA: "Also, my friend, since you’re not booked for a match now, as I see that you and George won't be able to play nice"

MD: "Damn right!"

IA: "OK, How about you take on the AngrySamoan tonight? Picture it: once you ease past the no.1 contender for the Mayhem Heavyweight Championship, the sky is the limit for you!! If you can get a win here tonight and prove yourself once again, you could be looking at being a top contender for the Mayhem championship yourself!"

MD: "Keep saying things like that"

IA: "I'll give you a pay rise and your own locker room"
~MassDinero stifles a smile~

IA: "So what do you say Mass, are we friends again? *Ape extends his fist, which Mass hesitantly touches with his own* Great, because I wasn't looking forward to an ass kicking by MassDinero or a world famous verbal dissection with one of your raps! Take care now."

MD: "Yeah, see you round, Apey boy, C'mon Dave, I got a few things I need to express in the ring"

Dave: "Its this way Mass"

MD: "I knew that D, I was just testing you" ~They walk to the Gorrilla position, and Mass' music hit's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8dRQQSovGI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8dRQQSovGI)
Mass makes his way to the ring to an even bigger ovation than last week~

MD: PEOPLE!!!! ~crowd erupts~ Seems to me I've got a lot on my plate, in fact, if I was a superstitious guy, I'd say that I must have walked under a ladder, or crossed a black cat, 'cause I swear, my luck these days is the worst...But that is about to change, y'see,my "buddy" Ape has "kindly" let me have a match with the number one contender, but before that match happens, theres a few of Mass' Masses, in need of a a bar or sixteen, and I can't be letting them down, so, yep, thats right..... It's acapella time"
~takes deep breath, and gives Dave the look that says, don't drop the mic~

"..... It's just one of those days
where everyone wants to cut me down like blades of grass,
well, they can pucker up and kiss my amazing arse,
Mass taking bullshit? Those days are passed,
Wes Goldmans acting like he's too rich for me,
Well, that little ponce might have more chips than me,
But, he can't kick shit and swing fists with me
see, at the PPV I'm'a slap that prick silly!
I got ex-tag partners in our sister league
running around there trying to rewrite history,
and Boy George's silence is a mystery,
He's going on like he's never smoked spliffs with me,
And Ape went on a little power trip with me,
but when I saw him he turned into a kid with me,
Now I've got an Angry fucking Samoan in a match,
Just play his music, so that bitch can get bitch slapped!"

~leaves the ring, leaving Dave alone, smiling like hes got the best job in the world~

Wow, what a great rap from MassDinero as the crowd is on their feet. We’ll have AngrySamoan vs. MassD later on, but for now it looks like St. George is in a bit of a tight spot again. He needs to find a partner and fast before the main event tonight or he’s in a heap of trouble. For right now though, we take a look back into what is now known as “The Psycho Siaki Incident” in all the world of media. We will now show you the infamous, controversial segment from ESPN without editing. For your viewing pleasure, the Psycho Siaki Incedent:

Siaki Interview w/ Jonathan Coachman on ESPN:

Coach: Well we're back here at ESPN and i've spent a lot of time in the wrestling industry.. I am proud to say we have one of the best in my eyes, Mr Psycho Siaki.

Siaki: Glad to be here JC, I know we've spoke a lot outside at events and such.. But its really great to be here on ESPN doing this interview for you and all the sports fans out there, especially the viewers that maybe haven't given wrestling a chance in a long time..

Coach: Thats a great outlook, and this why we have you here.. You have taken over the world with the fast rising global phenomenon JBW.. And the ESPN network wants the neigh-sayers to know that professional wrestling is now the forefront of the sports industry. How do you feel about the sudden rush of electricity pumping back into this industry that we love so much..

Siaki: Well for one thing, we have to thank the JBW for that.. They are the proven reason for this uprising of the industry and it really has nothing to do with me.. Its all in the hands of the JBW..

Coach: I for sure agree with you 100%, but you're being too modest about what you've done.. Well speaking of the JBW, we have to ask you about the Mayhem brand and the new GM, Iron Ape.. How do you feel about the change of power in your brand??

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Siaki: Let me put it like this, I have no respect for anyone that has to abuse their power to get their point across.. The thing is, I've had matches with the Iron Ape.. I considered him a mentor, a worthy rival and a friend at times.. But before he was fired as a wrestler, I've noticed a change in him backstage.. He no longer was the Ape I once knew, he had this snub attitude and I just brushed it off with his age.. You know in this industry, the older you get the more you think the world owes you and on that note they tend to try and bury the younger talent.. Yeah he came out when Angry Samoan tried to sneak attack me, but deep in my heart I knew it had nothing to do with me.. Somethings up, but I could be mistaken.. The only way we'll find out is on the next Mayhem..

Coach: That's pretty deep in there Siaki.. I know this industry very well and im just hoping the Ape doesn't take this interview and try to turn it around on you or fire you.. But hey, you know I still have my ties to the WWE, and they always had their eye on you.. And..

*Siaki interrupts*

Siaki: I would never leave the JBW, I proudly represent this company for what it really means to be there.. When I vacated the TNA world title to come to the JBW, it wasnt to go to the next level promotion.. Its because the JBW is where the true competition remains.. Every match ive had was a rigorous battle and every win is a feat of true accomplishment.. And no im not worried about what the Ape thinks of anything I do or say, because if you dont stand for something then you'll fall for anything..

Coach: Words of honor from the Mayhem World Heavyweight champion, but honor means nothing in this industry, honor is stupidity.. So some advice from me would be to get into the politics of...

*Siaki hits JC square in the jaw, JC immediately flips over the chair and is knocked out cold*

*Siaki then looks right at the camera*

Siaki: I dont play the politics game with anyone, and no one is going to say what i stand for is wrong or done out of stupidity.. My integrity and the integrity of my company is what I strive to keep up.. But dont think there aren't repercussions to anyone who questions what I truly am.. Oh and here comes the security *Siaki decks the security guard with an elbow, breaks the security guard's nose, another security guard tries to come behind and gets kicked in the throat, then..*

******ESPN IS EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE SETBACK AND WILL RETURN IN DUE TIME******
http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Technical-Difficulties.jpg

That was quite a spectacle for sure, but now we’re back in the JBW lockerroom and after being rejected by fellow countryman Massdinero, St George has no luck finding a partner. He's far from afraid of facing these guys, but knows it's going to be hard all on his own

*St. George stands up and begins to exclaim*

St George: I've only been in the JBW for a short while, but one thing is for Sure. You guys on this roster are a bunch of scared bristols! Not one of you has the Newington butts to come and read & write with me, so I stand here, and do this toblerone!

*We hear a voice off camera*

“You’re not alone my friend.”

St. George: Well well well, if it aint me old china stepping up to the dish. *St. George reaches out his hand and the off screen character grabs it firmly*

The mystery man then shows his face on camera, and wow does he get an excellent pop. Why, it’s Psycho Siaki who’s accepted the challenge to face Chainsaw’s goons!! Now we have ourselves a match!! St. George and Psycho Siaki vs. The Apostles in the main event tonight!

We now in the main lobby and we see The Silver Bros walking down a corridor until Iron Ape stops them. *Ape speaks*

“Boys, just the people I wanted to see. You know, I scratched your backs pretty hard last week by more or less handing you the no.1 contendership, and I think it’s time that you scratched mine back. You see, I can’t have the talent all down my throat at every turn, so I’m gonna have to recruit some back up to help me run things around here. You guys are young, fresh, and talented, but you need direction. You’re gonna start tonight. Now, you see I just booked MassDinero vs. AngrySamoan for a match tonight. I want you boys to take some initiative on this one…Do what you please. Be creative, but make me happy and there might just be a spot here for you in my new cabinet. Understand?” *Silver Bros look at each other and then nod their heads*

We cut to the lockerroom and we see AngrySamoan taking a look at what had just transpired. Dave is standing behind him with a mic in his hands. *Dave speaks*

“What are your thoughts on this matter AngrySamoan? Do you think Iron Ape has it out for you?

AS: I think it’s pretty clear he has it out for me Dave. That’s okay though, karma is a beautiful thing. I got something last week, and it looks like I’ll be getting some tonight as well. You see, what just happened pretty much solidifies my thoughts all week long. I’m getting what’s coming to me for everything that I’ve done wrong in my career. I try to do a sneak attack on Siaki last week, and it bites me on the ass immediately. I try to get Iron Ape out of the picture, and he becomes an even more formidable foe than he was before. I know now that playing dirty isn’t gonna get you ahead in this business. Sure, it might for a little while, but in the end it’s always justice that prevails. I know this, and that’s why the word around JBW is that I’m the biggest underdog in a championship match at the PPV. And you know what, their right. I am the underdog because I’ve been nothing but bad news for everyone in this company. But NO MORE. From now on, everyone here is gonna see a new side of AngrySamoan. No more sneak attacks, no more cheating, no more shenanigans, just me manning up against my opponents one on one. Aferall, If I can’t beat Siaki head to head then I don’t deserve to win any way. I just hope all the karma that has been creeping back on me is over by Pioneered Annihilation, because I know that right now, I’m in some trouble.

Word in now that we have yet another video from our anonymous guest who just sent this in to the production truck. Still no word on what any of this means, but the mystery man/men has demanded that his be shown to everyone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-R9VLrVpFQ&feature=player_embedded

I wish we had more to tell you guys, but as of right now this is all we’ve got. Who could this be? A debuting team/stable? The 5 Star Attraction trying to bully their way onto Mayhem? Someone else perhaps? I don’t know, but whoever or whatever it is it seems to be big. Right now though, were ready for some excellent singles action as we have the new and apparently improved AngrySamoan vs. a pissed off MassDinero, and that match is next!!

Match 3: MassDinero vs. AngrySamoan

MassDinero:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8dRQQSovGI
MassDinero makes his way to the ring to a huge pop. I tell you folks, it’s no coincidence why MassDinero is JBW’s fastest rising stars, these fans just can’t get enough of him

AngrySamoan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHXGpgaM2ys
AngrySamoan makes his way to the ring with a mixed response from the crowd. That is actually really surprising considering who he’s up against, but I guess people really responded to his speech he gave earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2rC63XE8ls

MassDinero takes this hard fought battle. What a great match! Uh oh, here come the Silver Bros and they’ve been told by Iron Ape to attack AngrySamoan during this match. I guess they waited until afterwards to do their evil bidding. The Silver Bros begin the beatdown of AngrySamoan and their really going at him here. Then they ask the still pissed off MassDinero to hold AngrySamoan up while SilverLace picks up a chair. Mass declines and begins to walk to the back but The Silver Bros insist that he hold up AngrySamoan. We can here Mass mouth “fine” to the Silver Bros and SilverDust picks up the chair and slams it across the head of MassDinero. Why the hell did SilverDust hit MassDinero? Their out here to kick AngrySamoan’s ass not MassD’s right?? Now they begin their assault on MassD, hitting him repeatedly with a chair while the stunned and appalled crowd begins to throw things into the ring. The Silvers leave the ring, happy with their work as they stroll to the back and into the good graces of the foul and devious Iron Ape.

We cut back to the backstage area where we see St. George getting ready for his match. He makes his way to the lockerroom when he spots a smiling Chainsaw and the two meet eye to eye for the first time.

Chainsaw: Well hi there Georgey boy, good to see ya. Listen, I really…really hope for your sake that your new code doesn’t mean what I think it means. I hope this is all a big misunderstanding and you and me can be done with this all tonight.

St. George: I wouldn’t worry about my code china, I’d be more worries at what me and my partner are gonna do to your little buddies right now if I were you.

Chainsaw: Partner…*laughs in St. Georges face* oh, him.

SG: Yeah, him. Me and Siaki are gonna tear your boys up in a minute here. So enjoy the show.

Chainsaw: *Laughs even more loudly than before* Is that so? Well I don’t know if your “partner” is gonna be of much help tonight George *Laughs again*

SG: *Georges expression changes* What’s that supposed to mean? *just as he says that, a team of paramedics and the company doctors rush by Chainsaw and St. George into the lockerroom*

Chainsaw: *smiles at St. George* Good luck in your match….me old china. *laughs manically as he walks away.*

SG: Fuck. *he runs into the lockerroom to say a dropped Siaki being tended to by the paramedics* FUCK!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 09:41 PM
What is St. George gonna do now guys? His match starts now!!

Main event: St. George vs. The Apostles

The Apostles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exPsqt_Z0Y
The lights dim red, and the Apostles make their way to the ring, getting some massive heat in the process. They don’t care though, they’re on a mission from their leader to take out St. George for good, and they just might do it tonight.

St. George
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHXGpgaM2ys
St. George make his way to the ring and he looks pissed and worried at the same time. St. George may be one of the toughest boys in the entire lockerroom, and I guarantee he’s not gonna back down, but even he knows he’s probably in a bit of trouble right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWx7y3OWaHU
St. George and Siaki win the match! Wow it’s a good thing Siaki has so much heart, as he came out even though he was clearly hurt and helped his friend win the match. What does this mean for Chainsaw’s group though? We all saw the video he posted of Finally’s punishment for losing against St. George last week, what could he possibly be thinking now? It looks like Chainsaw’s forces are beginning to show some give in their once unbending will to destroy JBW from within, and this is a shimmer of light that has otherwise been a dark cloud hanging above Mayhem for ages now. Find out what happens next week! JBW

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 09:47 PM
My apologies guys, when I said 4 pages earlier, I meant 4 1/2 lol. I thought it was only gonna be 4 pages, but I had a hellofa time trying to fit it all in. I told you it was gonna be a long one!!

Rich Cranium
05-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Great show once again SES!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Great show once again SES!

Thanks Rich!!

samoan619
05-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Maaaaan this show was just amazing in every which way the word means lolol.. I really like the story telling element the show has turned to, a lot has been put into telling these stories and makes the matches even more meaningful.. I have to really applaud SES and everyone on Mayhem for really pulling it all together and bringin us these extremely entertaining results.. Also it was a real pleasant surprise to see my song used on the show, I really do appreciate that SES.. That was unexpected but great to see hahaha..

SilverGhost
05-07-2011, 10:24 PM
That was a great show! xD

Massdinero and Siaki had the best promos of this night xD

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Marvelous show SES!!! I was entertained from top to bottom and laughed at when Leggo was spitting his cockney slang to Chainsaw and his crew, Silverdust interviewing jman93(Which jman got his ass handed to him :)), and Siaki showing Johnath Coachman not to get out of hand again!!! Also, Ma$$dinero's rap was hot! Awesome rhymes but too bad Silver Bros clocked him with that chair!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Maaaaan this show was just amazing in every which way the word means lolol.. I really like the story telling element the show has turned to, a lot has been put into telling these stories and makes the matches even more meaningful.. I have to really applaud SES and everyone on Mayhem for really pulling it all together and bringin us these extremely entertaining results.. Also it was a real pleasant surprise to see my song used on the show, I really do appreciate that SES.. That was unexpected but great to see hahaha..

I agree man!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 10:43 PM

I told you I had you a little somethin lol. It's no problem though really. Thanks for the compliments everyone. I really worked hard on this one and I know everyone else did as well.

WWTNA Mark
05-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Sent you a PM SES. ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Sent you a PM SES. ;)

Sent you one back boss.

Kashdinero
05-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Wow!!! WWTNA's brain child has out and out surpassed it's self once again. JBW truly is the apple of the EWN's eye. May I commend everybody who clearly upped their game and went that extra mile for this show. If ever there was an episode that was worth the wait, it was this one. Bravo, x.S.x.E.x.Saviour.x, bravo, man!

The Siaki ESPN segment was fantastic, I lol'd at the socking in the jaw of JC. Well deserved.
The price of Silver was quality, and once again, I lol'd at Dust saying "thats for being the most boring guest ever"
Young Sau's track was an added bonus. Naturally.
Chainsaw-Ape oppening seg was quality. Great camera work lol
And St George had me lolingmao!!!

MD: So MassDinero's StupidHumansInTrouble list goes something like this

Wes Goldman
Iron Ape
All three Silver Bros
and St George

I mean, who's next? My buddy, Siaki?

Good job I'm insured with Lloyds of London, eh? I got a feeling it's gonna get ugly around here. C'mon Dave, lets go.

North Vegas Benny
05-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Man that was a long show, pay-per-view quality no doubt these shows are getting better every week.

SilverLace
05-07-2011, 11:44 PM
It was awesome!!

The MassDinero segment was great as well as Siaki's and St George!

My Brother Silverdust put on another solid interview with the monotone Orton-esqe Jman.

Don't worry MassD, there is a hip wiggle and bunny hop in your future as well as my newest finisher, the backseat plunge!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Man that was a long show, pay-per-view quality no doubt these shows are getting better every week.

Thanks NVB, and thanks to KD and SL as well! I know the show was long, but I felt like I had to get a bunch of stuff out there for the upcoming PPV considering we only have one more week of build up. I probably could have legitimately gotten two shows out of this show if I had really wanted to, but I need this last week for just a couple more things for the guys to say before the PPV.

samoan619
05-08-2011, 01:33 AM
Thanks NVB, and thanks to KD and SL as well! I know the show was long, but I felt like I had to get a bunch of stuff out there for the upcoming PPV considering we only have one more week of build up. I probably could have legitimately gotten two shows out of this show if I had really wanted to, but I need this last week for just a couple more things for the guys to say before the PPV.

Honestly it was perfect as is, 4 and a half pages or not, this was definitely a real show and I cant stress enough about the story telling element to go along with these matches.. Im starting to wonder if those mysterious videos have to do with Samson.. It did say the "Devil" is in JBW or something along those lines.. And Chainsaw has been calling shots so a Samson resurrection would be phenomenal or maybe a disciple of Samson *shrugs*.. Congrats to The Sleeper for another victory and proving his place as the #1 contender for the TV title.. Brotha Kash, every segment you were a part of was gold, from the raps, the trips around backstage to Iron Ape's with Dave and the interaction with St George *Two Thumbs Waaaaay Up*.. Speaking of St George the interaction he had with Chainsaws minions (Ive noticed there is a second one now) was hillarious.. And im glad him and Siaki got to team up, because he's responsible for my new found love for the cockney slang (LOL at when he stopped Iron Ape saying my china).. Silverdust, everything you and your brother SilverLace do is gold.. The way you played Jman and then SilverLace coming by being a threat yet at the same time keeping us laughing with the bunnyhops and all that, never gets tiresome.. Also you guys showed that you were nothing to play with when you did the Ape's bidding, very ferocious.. The whole change of direction for AngrySamoan is very intriguing.. K-Jammin your character is really playing his role well my friend and im wondering whats gonna happen after he gets to everyone lolol.. And finally(not the minion) the Wes Silverman anti-rap crusade is turning out to be a show stealer in itself.. One more big shot out to SES and WWTNA, you guys are truly a fixture to everything that has been going on and you keep us trying to set the bar higher and higher..

HeelTurn
05-08-2011, 03:38 AM
Siaki and St George, what a team.

K-Jammin
05-08-2011, 05:15 AM
The show was a joy to read, excellent job SES!

Snair
05-08-2011, 05:18 AM
Hello JBW faithfuls.
As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been on much lately. This will be the case for quite a while I'm afraid. Its been fun to devote so much time into something that I'm passionate about, and I will miss the weekly shows and PPVs, not just from JBW, but from EWNCW.

But I have real-life commitments that are crucial to my future, so I must focus on them for the time being. I read blogs from time to time, but will not be posting and participating in discussions here for a while.

Some personal shout outs:
To the mods: Thanks for being so laid back here, its been awesome having guys (and gals) like you representing EWN. Robstar, its been great to meet someone whos from the same world as you :P Have fun my brother from the land down under.
IPITS: You keep things funny around here, and keep doing what you do best. Thanks for all the laughs!
Kashdinero: Cheers for being an awesome mate.
Rich Cranium: Its been entertaining competing with you over the post count, and I'm glad it was you that passed me! You have also been a fun guy to talk to here.
Rated_R(ob)KO: Thanks for doing the "State of the E" blogs. They are perhaps the best blogs I've seen in a while, and I shall be reading many more of these in the near future.
Matt elder: Way to go with EWNCW, its been a huge success. I look forward to reading the shows sometime down the line.
Snair: Its really rare that you find someone like yourself (brown) here in the forums. But its been a blast talking to you, and best of luck in your degree.
samoan619: Its surprising that you see a real samoan, from America here! But you are definitely one of the people that stand out in EWN, and keep being the best damn champ you can be!
WWTNA Mark: Thanks for creating JBW in the first place-one of the biggest threads in EWN history! P.S.Don't kill my character off JBW :P
xstraightedgesaviourx: You have brought up many interesting discussions in the past, especially the polls, which have been fun to get involved in. I hope you continue to do those, as many vote on them. Also, you are a great writer, and continue to do that too!

Goodbye, and thanks for the fun over the year! :D
ALL THE BEST for your future and I hope to see you back soon.And secondly ses, that was an awesome episode of Mayhem.

WWTNA Mark
05-08-2011, 08:45 AM
I'll be sending some PMs for Warfare. :)

Cena
05-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Siaki say Sam should wake up from sleepy time. I ready!

K-Jammin
05-08-2011, 11:33 AM
^^^^ i love this guy!! ^^^^

WWTNA Mark
05-08-2011, 11:57 AM
^^^^ i love this guy!! ^^^^

Me too!!! ;)

samoan619
05-08-2011, 12:49 PM
LMAO @TGC... Now Warfare is at bat next, let's hit another homerun hometeam!! JBW!!! JBW!!! JBW!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-08-2011, 12:53 PM
LMAO @TGC... Now Warfare is at bat next, let's hit another homerun hometeam!! JBW!!! JBW!!! JBW!!!

Hell yeah! This week's Warfare will be big as we head to our PPV, Pioneered Annihilation next Sunday!!!!!

Leggo
05-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Another quality mayhem last night!, they just seem to get bigger and better. Hats off to SES, and the roster for some outstanding contributions! The show was packed with intelligent, humerous and innovative stuff. We really have something good going here guys.

On a personal note, I was wowed that St George was in the main... And with Siaki!!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Another quality mayhem last night!, they just seem to get bigger and better. Hats off to SES, and the roster for some outstanding contributions! The show was packed with intelligent, humerous and innovative stuff. We really have something good going here guys.

On a personal note, I was wowed that St George was in the main... And with Siaki!!!!

SES and the Mayhem crew really hit it out the part with this week's Mayhem, making Pioneered Annihilation even more interesting!!! Now its time for me to do the same this week on Warfare!!!!!!

Leggo
05-08-2011, 01:07 PM
SES and the Mayhem crew really hit it out the part with this week's Mayhem, making Pioneered Annihilation even more interesting!!! Now its time for me to do the same this week on Warfare!!!!!!

Yeah, get writing china! I can't wait!

Warfare! Warfare! Warfare!

Silverdust
05-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Yeah, get writing china! I can't wait!

Warfare! Warfare! Warfare!

I was really impressed with your Mayhem segment. Can we expect more of this?

WWTNA Mark
05-08-2011, 01:12 PM

I'm going to send you a PM Silverdust.

Silverdust
05-08-2011, 01:18 PM
I'm going to send you a PM Silverdust.

When, why, what are your evil intentions Skeletor?

Leggo
05-08-2011, 01:24 PM

Hopefully my china, the seg was done very last minute, as SES pm me just before I was going to bed!

Do you/others understand the cockney words? Do you think they should be translated on brackets?

Really liked the price of silver! So is this a weekly slot/ seg on the show? I hope so, St george could have some fun with that!!! Lol

Silverdust
05-08-2011, 01:28 PM
Hopefully my china, the seg was done very last minute, as SES pm me just before I was going to bed!

Do you/others understand the cockney words? Do you think they should be translated on brackets?

Really liked the price of silver! So is this a weekly slot/ seg on the show? I hope so, St george could have some fun with that!!! Lol

My brother SilverLace translated it for me. Would St. George like to be a guest on my show at some point? It would be very entertaining.

samoan619
05-08-2011, 01:38 PM

No you don't need any brackets my brotha.. Michael Caine never needed any brackets if you get my drift, its all a part of the St George charm..

ramjam
05-08-2011, 01:40 PM
WWTNA! Need anything from me? Don't make this clown angry on Mother's Day!

Leggo
05-08-2011, 01:42 PM
My brother SilverLace translated it for me. Would St. George like to be a guest on my show at some point? It would be very entertaining.

Would love to at somepoint! Add me to the list china...

Leggo
05-08-2011, 01:45 PM
No you don't need any brackets my brotha.. Michael Caine never needed any brackets if you get my drift, its all a part of the St George charm..

Yeah, agreed. It would take the edge off slightly. I just didn't want people reading my stuff and thinking - WTF I don't understand, I can't be bothered.

HeelTurn
05-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Yeah, agreed. It would take the edge off slightly. I just didn't want people reading my stuff and thinking - WTF I don't understand, I can't be bothered.

if anyones confused put them right in the cockney corner.

Leggo
05-08-2011, 01:59 PM

Good thinking! I will do that...

The next CC is going to be about socialising and culture.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Honestly it was perfect as is, 4 and a half pages or not, this was definitely a real show and I cant stress enough about the story telling element to go along with these matches.. Im starting to wonder if those mysterious videos have to do with Samson.. It did say the "Devil" is in JBW or something along those lines.. And Chainsaw has been calling shots so a Samson resurrection would be phenomenal or maybe a disciple of Samson *shrugs*.. Congrats to The Sleeper for another victory and proving his place as the #1 contender for the TV title.. Brotha Kash, every segment you were a part of was gold, from the raps, the trips around backstage to Iron Ape's with Dave and the interaction with St George *Two Thumbs Waaaaay Up*.. Speaking of St George the interaction he had with Chainsaws minions (Ive noticed there is a second one now) was hillarious.. And im glad him and Siaki got to team up, because he's responsible for my new found love for the cockney slang (LOL at when he stopped Iron Ape saying my china).. Silverdust, everything you and your brother SilverLace do is gold.. The way you played Jman and then SilverLace coming by being a threat yet at the same time keeping us laughing with the bunnyhops and all that, never gets tiresome.. Also you guys showed that you were nothing to play with when you did the Ape's bidding, very ferocious.. The whole change of direction for AngrySamoan is very intriguing.. K-Jammin your character is really playing his role well my friend and im wondering whats gonna happen after he gets to everyone lolol.. And finally(not the minion) the Wes Silverman anti-rap crusade is turning out to be a show stealer in itself.. One more big shot out to SES and WWTNA, you guys are truly a fixture to everything that has been going on and you keep us trying to set the bar higher and higher..

Your gonna have to wait and see just like everyone else my brotha. I'm really digging the Mayhem roster right now and everyone on the show has been great to work with. We might have a couple of contenders for "promo/segment of the month" on this show. Thank you to everyone for the kind words, and I'm estatic that you all liked the show. Lol now I can't wait for next week!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-08-2011, 02:06 PM

I agree with this. Honestly though, I haven't had any troubles figuring out what you were trying to say. The context around the Cockney more or less tells you what the word is, especially considering the words rhyme. Oh yeah and s619, I forgot to say, thanks a lot for commenting on the storytelling element of the show. I'm starting to look at Mayhem as sort of like reading a really good book with an ensemble cast. So yeah, I'm really glad you commented on that because it's exactly what I'm going for.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-08-2011, 02:09 PM

You deserved it. Btw, has anyone else figured out the code?

HeelTurn
05-08-2011, 02:09 PM
I agree with this. Honestly though, I haven't had any troubles figuring out what you were trying to say. The context around the Cockney more or less tells you what the word is, especially considering the words rhyme. Oh yeah and s619, I forgot to say, thanks a lot for commenting on the storytelling element of the show. I'm starting to look at Mayhem as sort of like reading a really good book with an ensomble cast. So yeah, I'm really glad you commented on that because it's exactly what I'm going for.

hey you seen the jbw roster thread yet? you could give a description of yourself, and give our newer fans a history of former jbw star samson.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-08-2011, 02:12 PM
hey you seen the jbw roster thread yet? you could give a description of yourself, and give our newer fans a history of former jbw star samson.

Yeah I could give it a whirl!!

samoan619
05-08-2011, 02:16 PM

Man that would be great, Samson and TBO for the Hall Of Fame!!

Leggo
05-08-2011, 02:25 PM
You deserved it. Btw, has anyone else figured out the code?

Nobody has attempted to guess the cryptic message...

*drops head, as his fire is pissed on* haha lol

thejman93
05-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Great Job by SES lat night, a PPV quality edition of Mayhem!

WWTNA I'll have that PM to you tomorrow

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-08-2011, 03:02 PM

Man that would be great, Samson and TBO for the Hall Of Fame!!

It's up guys! And lol @ JBW HOF!!

Nobody has attempted to guess the cryptic message...

*drops head, as his fire is pissed on* haha lol

Lmao at the comment, but that is surprising.

Rich Cranium
05-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Good thinking! I will do that...

The next CC is going to be about socialising and culture.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc477/cranium7/12896560_Hooked-on-Phonics-The-Q-Song-Pre-K---Hooked-on-Phonics-Learn-to-Read--jpg.jpg

WWTNA Mark
05-08-2011, 06:02 PM
WWTNA! Need anything from me? Don't make this clown angry on Mother's Day!

lol I'll PM ya brotha. ;)

HolyJose2391
05-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Just got around to reading both Warfare and Mayhem great shows! I'm really enjoying this

jhorton1215
05-08-2011, 10:15 PM
I need suggestions.

What should Zeus endorse for his next commercial?

He's already done... Old Spice and Silk

Rich Cranium
05-08-2011, 10:16 PM
I need suggestions.

Condoms??????

samoan619
05-09-2011, 12:28 AM
I need suggestions.

5 Star binders from Trapper Keeper

THEKEVINBRAND
05-09-2011, 12:29 AM
I need suggestions.

Viagra????????

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-09-2011, 01:20 AM
5 Star binders from Trapper Keeper

This is a win.

WWTNA Mark
05-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Warfare tomorrow!!!!! PM any questions or promos for the show!

Leggo
05-09-2011, 03:08 PM
Warfare tomorrow!!!!! PM any questions or promos for the show!

Warfare! Warfare! Warfare! Can't wait china!

WWTNA Mark
05-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Warfare! Warfare! Warfare! Can't wait china!

Thanks Leggo! After a magnificent Mayhem, Warfare will be magnificent as well!!! ;)

HeelTurn
05-09-2011, 03:12 PM
is this the go home show before the ppv?

WWTNA Mark
05-09-2011, 03:17 PM
is this the go home show before the ppv?

Yup! I plan on putting on a great show on Warfare tomorrow!!!

HeelTurn
05-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Yup! I plan on putting on a great show on Warfare tomorrow!!!

Im sure it will be.

And booo at your sig lol

WWTNA Mark
05-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Im sure it will be.

And booo at your sig lol

Its the truth! ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-09-2011, 03:23 PM
I'm working on Warfare now. The show will be up before you all know it tomorrow. :)

VKM
05-09-2011, 05:01 PM
I do indeed write my own promos thank you for asking , and no im not insinuating anything, just wondering if its VKM or WWTNA that does my rivals promos.

Sorry. I just been busy. But it is indeed my own promos

K-Jammin
05-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Currently cooking up some promo's to build up MAJOR heat

WWTNA Mark
05-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Currently cooking up some promo's to build up MAJOR heat

Go get em brotha! ;)

samoan619
05-09-2011, 05:35 PM
I cant wait for Warfare yall.. This is the home stretch to Pioneered Annihilation and cant wait to see whats going on with my favorite Warfare members.. I was wondering WWTNA, are you going to do the recap show Wednesday?

WWTNA Mark
05-09-2011, 05:39 PM
I cant wait for Warfare yall.. This is the home stretch to Pioneered Annihilation and cant wait to see whats going on with my favorite Warfare members.. I was wondering WWTNA, are you going to do the recap show Wednesday?

You bet! The recap will be on Wednesdays!

VKM
05-09-2011, 06:15 PM
Hey WWTNA Mark, did you get my PM?

WWTNA Mark
05-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Hey WWTNA Mark, did you get my PM?

Yup, got it! Thanks man!

WWTNA Mark
05-09-2011, 07:10 PM
I need suggestions.

The Snuggi. ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-09-2011, 07:30 PM
The Snuggi. ;)

The snuggi sounds funny. Btw WWTNA, can you clear some space in your inbox?

WWTNA Mark
05-09-2011, 07:34 PM
The snuggi sounds funny. Btw WWTNA, can you clear some space in your inbox?

Cleared it.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Cleared it.

Thanks boss!

samoan619
05-09-2011, 07:57 PM
The Snuggi. ;)

I really like what he's doing for the commercials, but it seems kind of weird that they would use a heel for selling products (especially when he's a psychotic monster heel, I would think that would make people not buy the product since the heel's job is to make the people hate whatever he does *shrugs*).. Regardless of that, I think the character's been awesome since he first debuted his profile way back when and cant wait to see what him and the 5 Star Attraction have ready for the soon to be named face opposition..

WWTNA Mark
05-09-2011, 08:01 PM
I really like what he's doing for the commercials, but it seems kind of weird that they would use a heel for selling products (especially when he's a psychotic monster heel, I would think that would make people not buy the product since the heel's job is to make the people hate whatever he does *shrugs*).. Regardless of that, I think the character's been awesome since he first debuted his profile way back when and cant wait to see what him and the 5 Star Attraction have ready for the soon to be named face opposition..

I agree. Zeus cuts awesome promos, is the son of Hercules, and persuades a lot of people of buying products. ;)

HolyJose2391
05-09-2011, 09:05 PM

hahaha FSA got nothing on us :p

ramjam
05-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Gangsta WWTNA! I sent you my gritty promo! Beware of the clown who hangs out with a silent yet dangerous ice cream man!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

BTW, Why doesn't ice cream man post?

WWTNA Mark
05-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Gangsta WWTNA! I sent you my gritty promo! Beware of the clown who hangs out with a silent yet dangerous ice cream man!

He used to post here but doesn't anymore. He'll be back soon though.

samoan619
05-09-2011, 10:49 PM

His soul was frozen with fear when you came along.. He then became your slave and tag team partner.. We all know who wears the red rubber nose in yall partnership..

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 06:42 AM
His soul was frozen with fear when you came along.. He then became your slave and tag team partner.. We all know who wears the red rubber nose in yall partnership..

Hahaha! This!

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 09:53 AM
I need that PM jman93. ;)

thejman93
05-10-2011, 09:56 AM
I need that PM jman93. ;)

20 mintues andit'll be yours.

Leggo
05-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Let's go warfare! Let's go warfare! Let's go warfare!

Can't wait wwtna!

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 09:59 AM
20 mintues andit'll be yours.

:) Will we see another interview from jman93 on The Price of Silver after what the Silver Bros did to you??? Silverdust wants to know! lol

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Let's go warfare! Let's go warfare! Let's go warfare!

Can't wait wwtna!

Thanks man! I plan on putting on a great show tonight!!! ;)

thejman93
05-10-2011, 10:08 AM
PM sent boss!

you like the new sig? :D

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 10:09 AM
PM sent boss!

Got it! Great promo man! ;)

thejman93
05-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Got it! Great promo man! ;)

It was abit thrown tgether but I liked it.

Silverdust
05-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Will JMan have a response for the Silvers?

thejman93
05-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Will JMan have a response for the Silvers?

yup. gghhvvbbb

Silverdust
05-10-2011, 10:35 AM
yup. gghhvvbbb

Is yup the same as Derp Derpy Derp?

thejman93
05-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Is yup the same as Derp Derpy Derp?

:confused: ggbbbddd

PandaMassacre
05-10-2011, 10:45 AM
PM sent boss!

You are the best, Jman. You are really giving Funaki a run for his money on the definition of what it means to be number 1. Happy advertising. :D I hope you guys get some new additions to your e-roster.

thejman93
05-10-2011, 10:50 AM
You are the best, Jman. You are really giving Funaki a run for his money on the definition of what it means to be number 1. Happy advertising. :D I hope you guys get some new additions to your e-roster.

Much appreciated Panda! :) I try to help this fed out whenever I can.

Where is Funaki these days?

PandaMassacre
05-10-2011, 10:54 AM
Much appreciated Panda! :) I try to help this fed out whenever I can.

Where is Funaki these days?

He opened up a Wrestling School called FU Dojo. His first class was this year I think.

jhorton1215
05-10-2011, 11:32 AM

I really wouldn't call Zeus a "Monster Heel". Yes, he is a bit psychotic, but he's not that big in stature. I think I listed him at 6'2"? He's just strong for his size, and has super high levels of confidence and ego, that make him all the more intimidating to his opponents. Also, I take credit for coming with the Five Star Attraction name :P

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 01:14 PM
PM sent boss!

Haha nice! ;)

SilverLace
05-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Here is an example of the Silver Bros. latest move called the 'Roofie Spell':

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/proofthatwrestlingisntfakep1.gif

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Here is an example of the Silver Bros. latest move called the 'Roofie Spell':

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/proofthatwrestlingisntfakep1.gif

Whats the Bunny Hop and the wiggler move? ;)

Kashdinero
05-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Warfare tonight!!!! Let's hope it's more War than Fare! I wanna see what Snair and the Five Star Attraction get up to this week.

Remember. If it ain't JBW, it ain't worth jack!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 02:57 PM
warfare tonight!!!! Let's hope it's more war than fare! I wanna see what snair and the five star attraction get up to this week.

Remember. If it ain't jbw, it ain't worth jack!!!

wwwyki! ;)

SilverLace
05-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Whats the Bunny Hop and the wiggler move? ;)

Those are must see moves that you have to see in person to appreciate.

Leggo
05-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Sup guys!

Lovin the "roofie spell" SL, quality mate! But we want to see the bunny hop! Lol

Not long to warfare! Can't wait to see how this weeks ep pans out...

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Working on Warfare guys! The show will be up in no time!

PandaMassacre
05-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Working on Warfare guys! The show will be up in no time!

I can't wait. I am sure that it will be as awesome as always.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-10-2011, 04:37 PM
I'm as giddy as a school girl right now for Warfare. Lol I can't wait!!

thejman93
05-10-2011, 04:39 PM

lol easy there sparky...

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-10-2011, 04:40 PM
lol easy there sparky...

Lol @ sparky.

SilverLace
05-10-2011, 05:56 PM

What are you wearing?

eboy
05-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Hey Guys What Days to you post Mayhem and Warfere

HolyJose2391
05-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Hey Guys What Days to you post Mayhem and Warfere

Warfare on tuesdays where you can catch me HolyJose2391 every week :) and Mayhem is saturday nights

samoan619
05-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Warfare on tuesdays where you can catch HolyJose2391 every week :) and Mayhem is saturday nights

And every Wednesday before the PPV, we have a recap show called "Showdown"

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 07:01 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/Warfare_logo-1.jpg?t=1300516897
Welcome to JBW Warfare!!!! The pyros hit and the crowd is chanting JBW! JBW! JBW! Tonight is a big night as this is our Go-Home before our Pioneered Annihilation PPV this Sunday!!! Unbelievable things has happened over the past weeks on Warfare and questions has been unanswered. Tonight is a big night so lets get this show started!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EWBVx0U484&feature=related
Trips88, TheDevilsAdvacate, Stinger187, and JBW's newcomer HolyJose2391 comes out to a BIG pop from the fans!!! All four, walking side by side like an alliance gets into the ring and all four has mics in there hands. *Trips88 starts to talk* "JBW fans, what you are looking at is four pissed off men who look on taking out each one of the Five Star Attraction!!! *Crowd cheers* You see, because we are not about to sit around and watch 5 men take over and put us on the sidelines!!! Nope, nada, it ain't happening! *Crowd cheers* We also aligned because each of us in this ring has a problem with each member IN the FSA. Its no secret that I have a problem one particular somebody in the FSA and that somebody is the leader of FSA, the Japanese Avenger, Manabu. *Crowd boos* This all started when Manabu cost me the Warfare Television title, just to keep it on his fellow FSA memeber Markus Beerstein. Manabu walks around here with his group like he owns this company. Manabu may have a very historic career and made a mark in every company he has been in but he WILL NOT takeover this company!!! *Crowd cheers* JBW is a place full of young, fresh stars who are willing to fight for there company and if Manabu thinks he and is FSA buddies are taking over this company then he has a another thing coming!!!!" *Fans chant Trips88's name*

*TheDevilsAdvacate speaks* Thats right Trips88. I came to JBW because I saw this company growing and saw the competition and I knew I had to jump on board. I may not be a JBW original but I feel damn great to be here. *Crowd cheers* There are people who have treated me with the up most respect here but there are people that have tried to kick me out of JBW. One of those people goes by the name of Snair. *Crowd boos* Last time me and Snair stood faced to face, he bashed me right in the head with a metal baseball bat leaving me out of action with a minor concussion. It sucked being MIA for a while but now i'm back and ready with a vengence! *Crowd cheers* Tonight, Snair, before your Warfare World title match against IPITB in a Steel Cage match at Pioneered Annihilation, how about you vs me in a match tonight? *Crowd cheers* Lets see if your REALLY ready for your big match at Pioneered Annihilation!"

*Stinger187 speaks* "Since this is about calling out each cowardly member of the FSA one by one, i'm going to call out the man who thinks hes 'The Son Of Hercules' and the man I plan on making him submit, ZEUS APOLLO! *Crowd boos* Zeus Apollo thinks highly of himself. He thinks that he is the chosen one and that we should bow down to him. I'm not afraid to admit it but he did make me tap out at Self-Destruction with a chokehold maneuver but went way too far when he tried to choke the living day lights out of me! It has nothing to do with him beating me, its about him adding insult to injury and making it known that he respect nobody but himself! At Pioneered Annihilation, I will get payback and I will have the the 'almighty' Zeus tapping out!!! *Crowd cheers* Maybe, just MAYBE, i'll let Zeus out of my Submission hold but I don't see that happening!"

*HolyJose2391 speaks* "For those who don't know me, i'm the rain of diastar, the shadows of darkness, and I go by the name of HolyJose2391! *Crowd cheers* You people may not recognize me and my wrestling abilities but I was the top dog in Mexico, and after being the top dog in Mexico, I noticed the great skills of JBW and wanted to make a name for myself here. With all of that being said, i'm going to go through anybody and bust my ass to become the biggest star and a future World Champion here in JBW!!! *Crowd cheers* I'm willing to start at the bottom of the rankings, all the way up to the top until I reach my destiny and that destiny is becoming the Warfare World Champion! As for this group called the Five Star Attraction, they are the biggest scum of the earth! *Crowd cheers* They have been taking control here, doing things there own way, and ganging up on IPITB along with the rest of the Warfare roster and I wanted to do something about it, hence why i'm here. When Trips88 gave the idea of starting a group to take on the FSA, I knew it was a perfect opportunity for m to help take out the cowardly FSA! I'm willing to take out any member of the FSA whether its the leader Manabu, the viscous Snair, the Son of Hercules Zeus Apollo, the beast rko619, or the badass Markus Beerstein, i'll take out anyone JBW descides to put in front of me!"

*Trips88 speaks* "There you have it folks! Like I said earlier, us four are going to stop this domination, that is the FSA era!!!" *Crowd cheers*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p54CMth4Jpg
Christmas music hits and Manabu walks out into the ring wearing a santa costume, full on hat and white beard he has a huge bag slung over his left shoulder but unbeknownst to the fans it is Manabu. The Crowd cheer wildly despite it not being christmas. *Trips88 speaks* "What the hell is this about? Its not even Christmas!"

Santabu stands in the ring and waits for the music to die "ho ho ho!! Merry Christmas everyone!Has everyone been a good boy or girl? I cant give you a present otherwise"
A person in the crowd shouts "it's not christmas!"
"It's not christmas? Nooo Im sure it must be! it must be christmas today! I woke up with so many presents!" Santabu takes off his beard and costume and reveals himself, the arena fills with loud boos
"Ohh come on! it's christmas today, I woke up with 4 presents under my tree: Stinger187 Trips88 TheDevilsAdvocate and Holyjose2391, you all just jealous you didnt get any? You see as a present I've been given the choice of who I can destroy, who I can send to the depths of the underworld, who I can judge for all the wrongs in their life and exterminate the diseases that suck the world dry of all the good.

Manabu opens up the toy sack and starts handing out disfigured dolls and figures of Trips, Stinger TDA and HolyJose" Dont be shy kids! there's enough of these for everyone! They show the darkness consuming the insides of their real life counterparts, the diseases destroying themselves and the world, I hope these toys haunt you all and set a view of what not to be!

But enough of this christmas shit, The Five Star Attraction start making a name for themselves, busting our asses to complete our mission. But there are some people at JBW who just cant take that someone else is getting the attention, a group are proving themselves to be dominant, a group who are only doing the right thing. And those who cant take it? They band together so they to fuel their own foolish selfish desires, all of you are disgusting, draining the life source of the earth just because we're trying to do some good? How dare you
But I'm quite a patient guy, I can wait if it's worth it so I'm going to be opening my first present at Pioneered Annihilation and you can all share it with me! Because it's a match against Trips88! You'll regret even entering the world of wrestling Trips, you'll be such a bloody mess that you'll be just as maimed and disfigured as your insides!!

*Trips88 speaks* "Sounds like a challenge Manabu. I ACCEPT! *Crowd cheers* Oh yeah, it won't be a regular match either! You said that you'll leave me in such a bloody mess and that i'll be just maimed and disfigured my insides? Well, lets see if you can do that in a FIRST BLOOD MATCH!!!! *Crowd cheers as Manabu looks surprised at what he hears* Hmmm, a First Blood match you shall say, your on Trips88!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvpm9t5wlA&feature=related
Snair along with Zeus Apollo, rko619, and Markus Beerstein makes there way next to there leader Manabu. Snair with a mic speaks, "TheDevilsAdvacte. How is that head feeling? Is it better? When I hit you right across the skull with a metal baseball bat, I left you knocked out in that very same ring your in. *Crowd boos* Now that you've came back after being MIA by me, you aligned yourself with people who are way over there heads if they think they are stopping the Five Star Attraction! You also have the nerve to challenge me into a match tonight, well I accept! Tonight will be a warm-up match for me when I beat IPITB at Pioneered Annihilation and take his Warfare World title!" *Crowd boos*

*President Brown One pops up on the titantron* Hey, hey, hey, lets not get too carried away with setting matches seeing thats part of my job here on Warfare. So it looks like its going to be Trips88 vs The Japanese Avenger Manabu in a First Blood match. I like that, consider it on the card at Pioneered Annihilation! *Crowd cheers* Also, Snair, TDA, you want to fight each other so bad then tonight, it will happen, in a LumberJack match! *Crowd cheers* Trips88, Stinger187, and Holyjose2391 will be in TDA's corner while the FSA will be in Snair's corner. Thats it for now and JBW fans, enjoy the show!" *Crowd cheers* President Brown One made Snair vs TheDevilsAdvacate officially set for tonight in a LumberJack match! What a match tonight! Both wanted this match and we will see how things take place!

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Commercial Break

On another topic, steveorton has got something planned for us as says that he is going to confont some things and will give us his future plans in JBW. What does this mean??? This happens tonight but lets take you to our first match set for tonight, Silverdust vs thejman93 right now!!!

Match 1: thejman93 vs Silverdust

thejman93
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZI76XNKkk&feature=player_embedded
thejman93 makes his way to the ring by himself as thedag isn't here this week. He gets into the ring with half the JBW Tag Team titles around his waist and starts to speak, "So last week I come out here and try to do a civilized interview with Silverdust and for a while everything was going well but then he decided to start some shit. I'm getting sick and tired of all the sneaky bullshit! The Silvers are really good at ambushing people but on Sunday the have to man up, if that's possible for SilverLace, and go face to face with us for the JBW tag titles. In fact, you guys don't have to wait 'till Sunday, I'm gonna get my hands on Silverdust right now!"

Silverdust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpzMRSVgwnc
Silverdust with SilverLace makes there way to the ring and they surprisingly get booed because of what they did on Mayhem last Saturday when they struck Massdinero with a steel chair. Silverdust makes his way into the ring. Silverdust looks ready to win as the match gets started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUDNT1yiRZc
What a match!!! thejman93 wins but Silverdust gave him one hell of a fight! You can also say that thejman93 got payback from when The Silver Bros attacked him last week on Mayhem! Great win from thejman93!

Oh wait, The Silver Bros are now attacking thejman93! They are just beating him down! Silverdust picks jman up and hits him with a hard punch! SilverLace also gives Bunny Hop drop which knocks thejman93 out for sure! Silverdust goes outside the ring, picks up a steel chair, and goes back inside the ring. SilverLace picks thejman93 up as Silverdust gets ready to hit him with it but suddenly...

*Ramjam and Ice Cream Man pop up on the titantron* Listen up JBW FREAKS! The Ice Cream Man and I are the only straight shooters on the roster! Our goal is simple, to annihilate every tag team JBW has to sacrifice! We have tried to please others our entire careers. Now we mean to break bodies! So there is a PPV upcoming with the tag titles on the line? Well, haha, whoever wins better be ready because we have set our goal on becoming new JBW tag champs! Believe that, freaks! BWahahahaha!

SilverLace and Silverdust don't know whats going on as they look at the titantron with a blank stare. Ranjam and Ice Cream Man aren't on the titantron and thejman93 just punches both of them right in the private area as he escapes the ring and also escapes a chairshot to the head! Man, The Silver Bros must be in pain after that! The Silver Bros try to get up as they try to relieve the pain and run slowly after thejman93.

Dave: Hey ladies and gentlemen, i'm Dave and I'm standing by with Trips88! Now Trips88, you along with Stinger187, TheDevilsAdvacate, and HolyJose2391 to take out the FSA but is this a legitimate faction like the FSA?

Trips: No. Me, Stinger187, TheDevilsAdvacate, and HolyJose2391 are just JBW stars who have come together to put an end in the FSA's domination. After we do that, we'll go our seperate ways, competing for Warfare titles and making a name for ourselves, by ourselves.

Dave: Okay then. So JBW President Brown One made the First Blood match between you and The Japanese Avenger Manabu officially set for Pioneered Annihilation this Sunday. Your thoughts?

Trips88: Well my thoughts are simple. I plan on beating Manabu to a blody pulp and getting revenge for costing me the Warfare TV title. After Pioneered Annihilation is all set and done, Manabu and the FSA will never be the same again!

As the interview is over, Manabu out of nowhere, ambushes Trips88, making him fall onto a wooden table. Trips88 tries to get back up but Manabu just gives Superkicks Trips88 in the face, leaving him knocked down to the concrete. That was un-called for by Manabu! Looks like Manabu just couldn't wait get his hands on Trips88 at Pioneered Annihilation!!!

Sorry JBW fans but Warfare World Champ IPITB couldn't make it to the show tonight as he is trying to relieve pain from his shoulder and is trying to get in good shape before Pioneered Annihilation. This is the best idea as we wouldn't want him to get hurt badly before his big title defense against Snair inside a Steel Cage nonetheless. We will see him at Pioneered Annihilation and taking on Snair inside a Steel Cage!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TbOkrZSGZg
Markus Beerstein along with rko619 and Zeus Apollo makes there way to the ring and gets heavily booed. Thats not a surprise that he is getting booed as they are in the most hated group in pro wrestling which is the Five Star Attraction. Beerstein, drinking his beer with the Warfare TV title around his waist and a mic in his hand, gets into the ring and starts to speak,"Well, listen up people I don't care what kind of plan have those 5 idiots after last week, but doesn't matter We are the FSA, the most powerful force in all the JBW, no one can beat us, anyway I have to take care of some little insect first, Rehmix congratulations for becoming no 1 contender for my title, everyone can get a fluke victory once in a while, and I'm really going to enjoy destroy you in Pioneered Annihilation you little ***, well if you are able to make it, i want to see if you are worthy enough so you are going to face in a match tonight, its up to you, prove me if you have what it takes the fight The Beast From Berlin or just you have luck you mindless dumbass!!!,
now to celebrate that we are the most dominant faction of all history, we the FSA are going to drink some premium German beer, not this crap you sell here in America", each member of the FSA drinks except Zeus Apollo, people get mad and the USA chants starts", and for my friend Zeus Apollo I have one unique liquor", Beerstein brings a strange bottle to the ring , "here to you the nectar of the Gods, only a God man like Zeus can taste it", Zeus Apollo receives the bottle and smiles, then he drink the nectar with glee, remember we are the FIVE STAR ATTRACTION and no one can stop us!!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTArz31mbkw
Rehmix makes his way to the ring with a solid pop. Looks like he is accepting a match against Markus Beerstein to prove that he is a threat to Beerstein's TV title on Sunday at Pioneered Annihilation!!! The match gets underway!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZV5jQqkfdA
WOW!!! What an upset!!! Rehmix just beat Markus Beerstein, 6 nights away from there TV title match at Pioneered Annihilation!!! Rehmix just proved that he is a threat to Rehmix's TV title! Markus Beerstein is irate as that wasn't how things were suppose to go for him tonight but he just got beat by Rehmix!!! Great win by Rehmix as he faces Markus Beerstein for the TV title!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Commercial break

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen as Zeus Apollo and rko619 are still in the ring after Markus Beerstein's match which he lost and they look to take on Stinger187 and HolyJose2391 right now!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnhmwUCv1vg&feature=player_embedded
Stinger187 makes his way to the ring as he gets a huge pop from the fans. Stinger187 usually shakes fan's hands and looks at the crowd but not tonight. The only thing he is focused on his Zeus Apollo, the man he'll be facing in a Submission match at Pioneered Annihilation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQMeKE638Hg
JBW newcomer HolyJose2391 makes his way to the ring as he looks to show the JBW fans what hes about in this tag team match. Stinger187 is his partner tonight as both teams look to beat each other down right now! The bell rings and the match gets started!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KM5RQhFu8A
Stinger187 and HolyJose2391 did it! They won the tag team match!!!

Stinger187 and HolyJose2391 celebrates in the ring but Zeus Apollo and rko619 gives up and hits them from behind!!! *Crowd boos* They are just stomping on Stinger187 and HolyJose2391! rko619 gives HolyJose2391 a powerbombs which almost broke him in half! rko619 then throws HolyJose2391 out of the ring which HolyJose2391 is clearly out of it.
Stinger187 didn't have much time to recover as he was quickly struck from behind by Zeus Apollo and rko619 of the Five Star Attraction. Zeus got down and locked Stinger187 in his vicious triangle-chokehold that was practically impossible to get out of, no matter how strong one was; they couldn't match the strength of a God. rko619 fetched a microphone and rolled it to Zeus, who spoke as he kept the hold locked on Stinger...

"You can't get out can you? You're done, giving in, losing all the fight you have left in you... Well, you brought this one on yourself Stinger. Do you really think you and those other mortals can dethrone us? This is an early preview of our match at Pioneered Annihilation... You can't escape, you can't grab the ropes, and there's no chance that you'll get to tap... You probably can't even hear me anymore, can you?"

Zeus released the hold, and rolls around, getting in the face of Stinger, who was unconscious, lying on his stomach. Zeus took the microphone and spoke again...

"Look at you! Is this what you really want? It WILL happen again, and then you will leave me alone... The Five Star Attraction will continue it's hostile takeover, and I will use you as my example; the example of what will happen to anyone who stands in the way of our goal... Zeus has struck!"

Zeus drops the microphone in front of Stinger187's face, and stands to his feet. He then kicks the microphone into Stinger's face. Zeus and rko619 walk up the stage to a loud chorus of boos.

steveorton plans on telling his future with JBW up next!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpomFY4SVUw
steveorton makes his way to the ring and he looks like he is pissed off about something. steveorton has said that he needs to address some things and get things off his chest tonight on Warfare so right now is his chance to do so. steveorton with a mic, gets inside the ring and starts to speak, "Hello JBW fans, I took the time out to confront some things and talk about my future here in JBW. Now I have been in the first Warfare, hell, the first JBW match and from that match to all of the other JBW matches I have been in, I didn't win not one. I don't know whats going on with me not picking up a single win here in JBW but its really pissing me off that i'm always losing my matches. That really isn't helping my career here and if I keep it up, i'm never going to amount to anything here in JBW. I've been getting a lot of feedback from my fellow peers and they have been giving me some good advice but its time for me to make my own choices here. My contract is expiring and here is the deal ladies and gentlemen, if I continue my losing streak and if I continue losing matches, then I might consider leavin wrestling period. *Crowd boos* "I'm not being a soar loser or anything but I planned on being the best damn star here when I signed with JBW and when I wanted to get in the wrestling business. I didn't plan on being a wrestler who couldn't pick up a win to save his life. I'm going to train harder, workout harder, and get better and better in the ring! I'm going to do everything in my power to be the best here in JBW!!!" *Crowd cheers*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpomFY4SVUw
steveorton's music hits and he looks at the crowd and smiles. Could this be steveorton's last time performing in front of the JBW fans??? Only time will tell. steveorton says that he will try to reinvent himself to a winner and a star in JBW but thats easier said then done. Now its time for steveorton to step his game up in JBW. As soon as steveorton is about to leave the ring......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KEEXyRL0qE
sin cara makes his way out to the JBW arena and on to the stage area as he has something to say to steveorton. *sin cara speaks* "steve orton you think your so great dont you !!! well your not and im going to take pleasure in disecting you 1 body piece at a time

steve orton
S- suck
T- terrible
E- evolution dint happen to you
V- verified loser
E- everyone wants me to put you on the shelf

O- overated
R-rip you apart is what im going 2 do 2 u
T-to over rated
O- old boring its time for the new breed ME !!!!
N- now im going to end your career

by the way you cant break the streak of me im undefeated
you cant handle the new breed !!!!"

sincara leaves the JBW arena as steveorton is confused as why sincara is now putting a target on sincara's head. Looks like the losing streak isn't the only thing steveorton has to worry about. sincara made it clear that he will take out steveorton and make a name for himself just like steveorton. steveorton has a huge task here in JBW, thats for sure.

TheDevilsAdvacte is backstage with a beaten up Trips88, Stinger187, and HolyJose2391 as he gets ready for his match against Snair. *TDA speaks* "Are you guys okay? Better yet, will you be able to have my back in the LumberJack match when I take on Snair?" *Trips88 speaks* "Damn straight man. The FSA may have weaken us tonight but we will still be able to be in your corner in the LumberJack match tonight. *Stinger187 speaks* "Yeah, what Trips said. Zeus and rko619 took me and HolyJose2391 out but we will get revenge during the LumberJack match when both groups has an 'altercation'. All you have to do TBA is worry about kicking Snair's ass!" *HolyJose2391 speaks* " Thats right. Score a win just for us! We will have your back tonight, no doubt about it.* *TDA speaks* "Thanks guys. I'm ready for my match and I will get revenge on Sanir for what he did to me!!!" All four men shake hands and leaves the lockerroom.

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Match 4: The Prophecy vs LMPunker

The Prophecy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I9vxzVjEZg&feature=player_embedded
The Prophecy makes his way to the ring and gets booed. He has on a pair of shades, just wiping the boos of the fans right off his shoulders. He has a big match against the one a tag team partner VKM but right now, he has a match tonight.

LMPunker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6_F3r9LXY&feature=related
LMPunker makes his way to the ring as he looks to pick up a win tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7TYHOSkxkU
The Prophecy wins the match!!! LMPunker tried his hardest to win but The Prophecy out-wrestled him tonight!

Post match, The Prophecy picks up a mic and speaks "Do you see what is before you? You folks are lucky, you all got to bare witness to the beginning of a new age, the age of The Prophecy. This feeble attempt at competition just found out how inadequate he was, that is a mistake he surely will not make again. He was simply the first of many who will bow before the greatness that is me. Now onto the next pathetic attempt to dethrone me of my greatness, VKM. I can see now why you have acted as you have, jealousy. You work hard for everything I get free, you spend years training to be the best, I was born to be the best. This is something you will find out at Pioneered Annihilation, my old friend you have the misfortune of becoming another victim to me. You see ViKtiM at Pioneered Annihilation the darkness of your ignorance, will be lit by my greatness, and when all is said and done it will be me standing as the winner basking in the glow of victory, whillst you stand in the misery and darkness of your untimely loss, and descend into obscurity. There is nothing you can do now, the winds of change are blowing and you will be swept away, the wheels have started to turn as I The Prophecy will fulfill my prophecy and become the greatest of all time, as you and the entire JBW roster will kneel before me as mere peons. VKM prepare to see the full ferocity of The Prophecy at Pioneered Annihilation. So it has been written so it shall be done". The Prophecy drops the might but as soon as he tries to leave the ring.......

The titantron is on as we see the city of Baltimore. Rain pours on the rooftops of houses and lightning strikes in the dark clouds that surround the sky of Baltimore City. Camera angle shifts to the steps of an apartment building as a man in a black rain coat with a hood covering his face is shown sitting on the steps of one apartment. The camera draws near to the man as he removes the hood and the man's identity is revealed as V...K...M.

VKM begins to speak...
"This is my hometown...This, is where i grew up. The City of Baltimore has taught how to be ruthless, passionless, and cunning. But for the past few weeks, the holy trinity of wrestling hasn't been showing any of three traits that I state I have. But from now on, that changes."

VKM gets up from the apartment steps and grabs the top handle of a metal trashcan.

"Many of you know me as the guy that loves to talk! The guy that can just outdo anybody in trash talking. But if there's anything that the streets of Baltimore has bless me with, its sure as hell is street fighting! From trash cans to glass beer bottles, I've used them all. This is the kind of fighting that has made me the most ruthless S.O.B to ever touch the mic and step in the squared circle.
I live to fight and I will do anything to be the best in JBW. And if I have to start by beating 'The Prophecy' to the point where he no longer looks the same, THEN SO BE IT! Prophecy, you started this when you cost me the tag team titles...But the problem is, you never finished what you started. It's all about survival of the fittest and while I live to fight, your nothing but an insect that fights to survive. At Pioneered Annihilation, I will settle this in a match that I love, a street fight!"

Whoa!!! VKM vs The Prophecy in a Street Fight at Pioneered Annihilation!!!! The Prophecy is shocked to hear such a match as its going to be him fighting his partner in a Street Fight. These two don't plan on having a regular match, they look to beat the holy hell out of each other!!!!

Pioneered Annihilation this Sunday!!! Marks JBW's third PPV!!! Make sure to tunr into JBW Showdown to get more info about the PPV.

Snair is backstage with FSA as they get ready for the main event. Snair takes on TheDevilsAdvacate and the FSA will be in his corner as LumberJacks. The same goes for TDA. This looks to be a great main event up next!!!!

Main event: Snair vs TheDevilsAdvacate in a LumberJack match

Snair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ktpyM_yGRI
Snair makes his way down to the ring along with the FSA and they get booed, surprised? Before his match this Sunday against IPITB for the Warfare World title in a Steel Cage match, he looks to defeat TheDevilsAdvacate to gain momentum inhis match at Pioneered Annihilation. Can he do it? Lets find out!!!

TheDevilsAdvacate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4yuZud4r0k&feature=related
TDA along with Trips88, Stinger187, and HolyJose2391 and he plans to get revenge on Snair in this LumberJack match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJvO8fwV8Dk
This match ends up in a draw as Manabu interfered in the match, leading to a big brawl but some unknown came out to the ring and just took out anybody in sight with a steel chair!!! This guy just throwing that chair around like a mad man!!! Who is he???

After the unknown man clears out the ring, he picks up the mic and speaks, Theres A Pounding in my head.A fuse lit in my body.Society looks down on me,because im in hell.But before I self destruct,before I self loathe,before I lose myself,Im taking many with me.Im setting my sights on JBW.I will lead a crusade of pain,hate,and destruction. All the pain inside me,the poison,cuts,and burns will be will be unleashed.My opponents will feel the Mutilation of there mind,the crucifixtion of there moral,and the execution of there pride.The rest of JBW have been warned but they wont know what to expect. I'm Tad Locust and i'm putting JBW on notice!"

Tad Locust certainly made an impact tonight as he took out everybody in the LumberJack match and now said that he is putting JBW on notice. What does that mean? What are is intentions of being here in JBW??? What and who is he going after??? Thats all the time we have folks, good night and see you this Sunday at Pioneered Annihilation!!!! JBW!

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 07:41 PM
My work here is done. :D

jhorton1215
05-10-2011, 08:00 PM
My work here is done. :D

Nice show... Too bad Zeus doesn't count DQ losses and tag-team matches against his "undefeated" streak. :D

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Nice show... Too bad Zeus doesn't count DQ losses and tag-team matches against his "undefeated" streak. :D

Thanks man! Looks like Zeus Apollo is undefeated..... in singles competition. ;)

HolyJose2391
05-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Great Warfare! Can't wait for the PPV this sunday

SilverLace
05-10-2011, 08:03 PM
I loved the show WWTNA! Many XOXO's for you! ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 08:06 PM
I loved the show WWTNA! Many XOXO's for you! ;)

Thanks and save the XOXOs for SES! ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Great Warfare! Can't wait for the PPV this sunday

Thanks HolyJose2391! :D

tad locust
05-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Great Show.Thanks for making my debut memorable.

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 08:15 PM

Thanks man and your welcome! ;)

HolyJose2391
05-10-2011, 08:18 PM

that was a great debut my friend can't wait to see what you have in store

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Warfare is over, now its time to head to Mayhem before the big PPV!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-10-2011, 11:20 PM
that was a great debut my friend can't wait to see what you have in store

Yup, I agree. His character is great!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-11-2011, 01:56 AM
That was a beautiful show WWTNA. Thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish and I can wait to see how these matches play out. Great hype show for the PPV. I'm gonna start a new thread with a poll in this section. Why don't you guys check it out if you got some free time?

Leggo
05-11-2011, 02:29 AM
Great show wwtna, you never disappoint mate. So many great angles, it's hard to chose my favourite. I thought the Santa seg was genius! Hats off to you all for your efforts!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-11-2011, 02:58 AM
Oh yeah, and big props for VKM with his bit. B-more represent son!!

samoan619
05-11-2011, 03:57 AM
just finished reading the show After hitting a bar, and im happy to say this was another great warfare for the history books!! i really dig how deep in detail these shows have been going.. vkm had The best segment of the night imo, looking forward to his battle with the prophecy at the PPV.. and We all must admit, santabu was a very creative segment.. creative and genius in a way, but after the losses the five star attraction took tonight i dont know what they Will do to get even at pioneered annihilation.. so much has been built up on both brands for an amazing show this sunday, and all unanswered questions will Reveal the answers by week's end.. i wonder if The ice cream man and ramjam will try and get involved at the ppv.. i also wonder whats Hidden inside the crazed mind of tad locust, an enigma of sorts.. well Truth be told there's a lot of great characters that are involved in the jbw, we put our all into making a Change in the e-fed game, we keep setting the bar higher and i think that Is why we shine so brightly.. the next mayhem is Near and then the big ppv, and im excited as ever.. great job again wwtna!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-11-2011, 04:07 AM
just finished reading the show After hitting a bar, and im happy to say this was another great warfare for the history books!! i really dig how deep in detail these shows have been going.. vkm had The best segment of the night imo, looking forward to his battle with the prophecy at the PPV.. and We all must admit, santabu was a very creative segment.. creative and genius in a way, but after the losses the five star attraction took tonight i dont know what they Will do to get even at pioneered annihilation.. so much has been built up on both brands for an amazing show this sunday, and all unanswered questions will Reveal the answers by week's end.. i wonder if The ice cream man and ramjam will try and get involved at the ppv.. i also wonder whats Hidden inside the crazed mind of tad locust, an enigma of sorts.. well Truth be told there's a lot of great characters that are involved in the jbw, we put our all into making a Change in the e-fed game, we keep setting the bar higher and i think that Is why we shine so brightly.. the next mayhem is Near and then the big ppv, and im excited as ever.. great job again wwtna!!

I pretty much agree with this completely. Btw champ, have you seen the newest poll I made about JBW? I posted it on this section.

sincara
05-11-2011, 10:14 AM
great show and cant wait to see what comes of my fued with steve orton

Leggo
05-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Hello my chinas!

Cockney corner is coming shortly!!

A taster...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zs2_5i2nqU

WWTNA Mark
05-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Thanks guys for the complements and lol @ the video Leggo!

Leggo
05-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Cockney Corner!… Today’s subject

Lifestyle & Culture - a night on the town!

After a hard days captain Kirk, I like to forget my troubles and let my bonney fair down. When I get back to my Mickey, I jump straight in the Stefi Graf and wash up. I gotta smell nice for the lemon curds! After my Stefi, its downstairs and where I put on my favourite ding dong and get a nice Tato Brittany to get me in the mood. Its nearly lemon & lime to leave, best get on the dog & bone and call a sherbert dab. The sherbert arrives, and its full steam ahead!

In the sherbert, I realise I havent got any bugs bunny, so I stop off at the Sherman tank to get some bangers & mash. A monkey should do it, it might be a long night! The sherbert drops me off right outside the rub-a-dub-dub, I pay the sherbert driver - I give him an apple core and tell him to keep the change.

Straight up to the near & far to order a tiddley. What should I have? I could go for forsythe saga, giggle & titter, winona Ryder, fine & dandy, gay & frisky, or a mother’s ruin. I decide to have my usual though - a nelson Mandela! I take a pew, light a melvin, and sup on my Nelson, whilst checking out the Cadbury swirls. I notice a jukebox in the corner, so swagger over, put a nicker in and choose my favourite ding dongs.

After a few more Nelsons, I decide its time to move on and go to another of my favourite near & fars. I get there and order a Nelson, and a gay & frisky chaser. Lemon & lime is getting on now, so I better try and bag myself a Cadbury swirl!

To cut a long story short, I manage to bag a Cadbury. I take her back to my mickey where we have a few more Brittany’s. Then I find out that she’s a Jack the ripper! I get a one-on-one private show! She was no oily rag - very classy. Then up to my room for wild Posh & Becks!! No Freddie’s for me tonight - just sweet dreams!

What a night!!!

Let me know if you need tanslations!!

thejman93
05-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Great Show WWTNA! :) The Santabu segment was gold! :D

WWTNA Mark
05-11-2011, 03:02 PM
Great Show WWTNA! :) The Santabu segment was gold! :D

Thanks man and I agree about the Santabu segment!

Leggo
05-11-2011, 03:14 PM
@wwtna hey mate, any ideas what time PI will be posted on Sunday?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Awesome CC Leggo!! I got a few translations that could be needed though. I couldn't get a single one of the drinks down besides the gay and frisky, and I don't know what a lemon curd is. Everything else I think I got. Excellent work though, this was very funny.

WWTNA Mark
05-11-2011, 03:17 PM
@wwtna hey mate, any ideas what time PI will be posted on Sunday?

I'm not sure. It'll probably be up around 5-ish.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-11-2011, 03:22 PM
I'm not sure. It'll probably be up around 5-ish.

5-ish for those of us on the Eastern Coast of the states that is. The time zone differences can be a killer.

Leggo
05-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Awesome CC Leggo!! I got a few translations that could be needed though. I couldn't get a single one of the drinks down besides the gay and frisky, and I don't know what a lemon curd is. Everything else I think I got. Excellent work though, this was very funny.

Haha lol

Forsythe saga = lager
Giggle & titter = bitter
Winona Ryder = cider
Fine & dandy = brandy
Mothers ruin = gin
Nelson Mandela = Stella (Artois)
Lemon curd = bird (woman)

@ wwtna cheers mate - can't wait!

samoan619
05-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Cockney Corner!… Today’s subject

Lifestyle & Culture - a night on the town!

After a hard days captain Kirk, I like to forget my troubles and let my bonney fair down. When I get back to my Mickey, I jump straight in the Stefi Graf and wash up. I gotta smell nice for the lemon curds! After my Stefi, its downstairs and where I put on my favourite ding dong and get a nice Tato Brittany to get me in the mood. Its nearly lemon & lime to leave, best get on the dog & bone and call a sherbert dab. The sherbert arrives, and its full steam ahead!

In the sherbert, I realise I havent got any bugs bunny, so I stop off at the Sherman tank to get some bangers & mash. A monkey should do it, it might be a long night! The sherbert drops me off right outside the rub-a-dub-dub, I pay the sherbert driver - I give him an apple core and tell him to keep the change.

Straight up to the near & far to order a tiddley. What should I have? I could go for forsythe saga, giggle & titter, winona Ryder, fine & dandy, gay & frisky, or a mother’s ruin. I decide to have my usual though - a nelson Mandela! I take a pew, light a melvin, and sup on my Nelson, whilst checking out the Cadbury swirls. I notice a jukebox in the corner, so swagger over, put a nicker in and choose my favourite ding dongs.

After a few more Nelsons, I decide its time to move on and go to another of my favourite near & fars. I get there and order a Nelson, and a gay & frisky chaser. Lemon & lime is getting on now, so I better try and bag myself a Cadbury swirl!

To cut a long story short, I manage to bag a Cadbury. I take her back to my mickey where we have a few more Brittany’s. Then I find out that she’s a Jack the ripper! I get a one-on-one private show! She was no oily rag - very classy. Then up to my room for wild Posh & Becks!! No Freddie’s for me tonight - just sweet dreams!

What a night!!!

Let me know if you need tanslations!!

Cockney Corner was great my brotha!! Seemed like a successful night after work, cant go wrong with that happy ending haha.. Make more often china!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-11-2011, 07:09 PM
<----Excited for Showdown. You need anything from me WWTNA?

jhorton1215
05-11-2011, 08:06 PM
I'm trying to develop a Million-Dollar Catchphrase for Zeus... I tried "Zeus has struck" this past week, but it just didn't flow that well.

WWTNA Mark
05-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Sorry guys, I can't do Showdown tonight because I have to study for exams. :( I'll do it when I can this week though.

Leggo
05-11-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm trying to develop a Million-Dollar Catchphrase for Zeus... I tried "Zeus has struck" this past week, but it just didn't flow that well.

What about, something like "the king of the titans will prevail!" google zeus there's lots of related words.

VKM
05-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Warfare was awesome as always. And at this Sunday's PPV, VKM will come, raise hell and leave

jhorton1215
05-11-2011, 08:54 PM
What about, something like "the king of the titans will prevail!" google zeus there's lots of related words.

Way too long. Needs to be short and to the point.

samoan619
05-11-2011, 09:00 PM

"God Be It", "Olympus Is Me", lolol I dunno, "Zeus has struck" is kinda corny..

WWTNA Mark
05-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Warfare was awesome as always. And at this Sunday's PPV, VKM will come, raise hell and leave

Thanks VKM! Good luck this Sunday though! ;)

HolyJose2391
05-11-2011, 09:37 PM
your Character is Zeus Apollo correct? so you got the God of Thunder/ God of Gods and the God of Sun. I'm sure there is something you can work with here I just can't think of anything off the top of my head

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-11-2011, 10:07 PM
@ jhorton: You could start calling yourself the King of JBW (seeing as how Zeus was a King of the Gods). I'll come up with a catchphrase in a moment.

Silverdust
05-11-2011, 10:24 PM
@ jhorton: You could start calling yourself the King of JBW (seeing as how Zeus was a King of the Gods). I'll come up with a catchphrase in a moment.

If he is the King of JBW, does that make SilverLace Queen? Oh, by brother's going to be mad, I think! :)

HeelTurn
05-12-2011, 12:46 PM

The Prophecy: You forgot to mention lose, Jannnetty.

Great promo on warfare by the way.

Leggo
05-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Hello *echo* anybody there! *echo* lol

With the ppv just around the corner, are we having any celebrities performing or in attendance?

HeelTurn
05-12-2011, 01:28 PM

With the ppv just around the corner, are we having any celebrities performing or in attendance?

I believe Kate Beckinsale will be there, but can only be seen in The Prophecy's locker room and hotel room.

Rich Cranium
05-12-2011, 01:30 PM

I will be in attendance although not a celeb.

thejman93
05-12-2011, 01:36 PM
I will be in attendance.

atta boy Richie!

Do you have a match on Sunday at the EWNCW PPV?

Leggo
05-12-2011, 01:36 PM
I believe Kate Beckinsale will be there, but can only be seen in The Prophecy's locker room and hotel room.

Sounds good lol

@ rich your attendance is always appreciated mate

Rich Cranium
05-12-2011, 01:37 PM
atta boy Richie!

Do you have a match on Sunday at the EWNCW PPV?

Yes but I travel at the speed of light.

HeelTurn
05-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Yes but I travel at the speed of light.

what match you most looking forward to?

Leggo
05-12-2011, 01:40 PM

I'm really looking forward to your street fight mate, well all of the matches on the card tbh.

HeelTurn
05-12-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm really looking forward to your street fight mate, well all of the matches on the card tbh.

yeah thats why im bringing in Kate Beckinsale for after the brutal match lol Cheers, shame theres no St George though

Leggo
05-12-2011, 01:46 PM
yeah thats why im bringing in Kate Beckinsale for after the brutal match lol Cheers, shame theres no St George though

He'll be there, but not in the wrestling capacity. I have promo to cut about my "message" - St George has a cash win in his sights!

Rich Cranium
05-12-2011, 01:47 PM
what match you most looking forward to?

Siaki vs AngrySamoan should be gold. I want to see who does the better Samoan backdrop!

Silver Bros vs Aristocrats. This feud has been heating up and I want to see the bunny hop!

The Prophecy is a favorite too as I have money riding on him.

Leggo
05-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Man it's slow on here this week...

thejman93
05-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Man it's slow on here this week...

Suprising for a PPV week...

Leggo
05-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Suprising for a PPV week...

Yeah, I thought that too mate. I think it must be time of the year, finals, exams etc.

Ooh look... 800 posts! Didn't realise!!

WWTNA Mark
05-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I thought that too mate. I think it must be time of the year, finals, exams etc.

Ooh look... 800 posts! Didn't realise!!

This. I got exams to study for and things like that.

Also, congrats on hitting 800 Leggo!!! :D

Leggo
05-12-2011, 03:01 PM
This. I got exams to study for and things like that.

Also, congrats on hitting 800 Leggo!!! :D

Thanks mate!

And thanks for your efforts with warfare and PI, with your busy schedule (exams etc)

thejman93
05-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Congrats Leggo!

WWTNA Mark
05-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks mate!

And thanks for your efforts with warfare and PI, with your busy schedule (exams etc)

Your welcome mate!

Leggo
05-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Congrats Leggo!

Cheers Jman!

thejman93
05-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Your welcome mate!

Is SES the head writer on the PPV since you're busy?

WWTNA Mark
05-12-2011, 03:11 PM

I'm still going to be doing the PPV but SES will have input too.

thejman93
05-12-2011, 03:15 PM

A collaboration! I dig it!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-12-2011, 03:28 PM

Glad to hear this because I'm busy with finals as well.

WWTNA Mark
05-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Glad to hear this because I'm busy with finals as well.

I know i'm going to have a busy day this Sunday. ;)

K-Jammin
05-12-2011, 04:26 PM
SES did you get my pm with my promo?

K-Jammin
05-12-2011, 04:27 PM
SES did you get my pm with my promo?

Actually i just remembered you did actually reply haha my bad

Cena
05-12-2011, 04:29 PM
I wear Sam shirt to your Pioneered Analnation ppv. See:

http://www.horrorhigh.com/sos3.jpg

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-12-2011, 04:37 PM
I know i'm going to have a busy day this Sunday. ;)

Well at least you only have about half as much work as you normally would for the PPV right?

@ K-Jammin, lol yeah I got your promo. It'll be on this weeks show!! (it's very good btw everyone!)

@ Cena, Wow I didn't know I had a son! I just got a bomb dropped on me..

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Congrats to Leggo btw for getting to 800 posts. The big 1000 is coming sooner than later my friend.

samoan619
05-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Congrats to my brotha Leggo for getting the big 800.. And also to clear things up, I am NOT the P.S. on the EWNCW Inferno thread they're speaking about.. Im smelling a Russo Swerve.. Psycho Siaki is JBW through and true, there is no other home for him..

VKM
05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
The Prophecy: You forgot to mention lose, Jannnetty.

Great promo on warfare by the way.

Thanks. And I like your character

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Congrats to my brotha Leggo for getting the big 800.. And also to clear things up, I am NOT the P.S. on the EWNCW Inferno thread they're speaking about.. Im smelling a Russo Swerve.. Psycho Siaki is JBW through and true, there is no other home for him..

Well that's great to hear (even though I knew that anyway) because as far as I'm concerned Siaki IS JBW.

Leggo
05-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Well that's great to hear (even though I knew that anyway) because as far as I'm concerned Siaki IS JBW.

SI-AKI! SI-AKI! SI-AKI!

The champ!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-13-2011, 04:18 AM
**Straight from Ryan Clark off of the EWN Homepage**

Huge Mayhem **SPOILER** for this Week + other JBW news

As reported last week on this site, a huge return to in ring action is planned for the upcoming Mayhem and the PPV. We can confirm that this return is NOT Samson, and the rumor that has been floating around JBW lately is not true. The rumor was that the vignettes that were posted on the last two Mayhem episodes were to hype a returning Samson and The Great Cobra from EWNCW (who was reportedly "jumping ship") as they were to team up to take on Chainsaw and his minions. As we said this is not the case at all, as there has been no contact made by JBW and The Great Cobra, and Samson (real name Samuel Steen) is reportedly enjoying retirement.

Samson is said to have been "enjoying the rest and relaxation. I get to catch up on my writing and watching my horror movies now." and he has "no regrets at all" about being killed off in storyline. The real reason for the vignettes is being held extremely close to the vest by JBW management, and they have been very good at not letting anything leak out to this point.

In other news, The Crippler's injury sustained on last week's Mayhem appears to be legit, as he's gone under surgery to repair a torn ligament in his shoulder. Word is he expects to miss about 6-8 weeks due to this injury, and JBW president TBO has scolded Wes Goldman for being far too stiff in matches lately.

Leggo
05-13-2011, 09:41 AM
**Straight from Ryan Clark off of the EWN Homepage**

Huge Mayhem **SPOILER** for this Week + other JBW news

As reported last week on this site, a huge return to in ring action is planned for the upcoming Mayhem and the PPV. We can confirm that this return is NOT Samson, and the rumor that has been floating around JBW lately is not true. The rumor was that the vignettes that were posted on the last two Mayhem episodes were to hype a returning Samson and The Great Cobra from EWNCW (who was reportedly "jumping ship") as they were to team up to take on Chainsaw and his minions. As we said this is not the case at all, as there has been no contact made by JBW and The Great Cobra, and Samson (real name Samuel Steen) is reportedly enjoying retirement.

Samson is said to have been "enjoying the rest and relaxation. I get to catch up on my writing and watching my horror movies now." and he has "no regrets at all" about being killed off in storyline. The real reason for the vignettes is being held extremely close to the vest by JBW management, and they have been very good at not letting anything leak out to this point.

In other news, The Crippler's injury sustained on last week's Mayhem appears to be legit, as he's gone under surgery to repair a torn ligament in his shoulder. Word is he expects to miss about 6-8 weeks due to this injury, and JBW president TBO has scolded Wes Goldman for being far too stiff in matches lately.

We want Samson! We want Samson! We want Samson!

Cena
05-13-2011, 10:34 AM
We want Samson! We want Samson! We want Samson!

I don't jump off ship. I don't know how to swim but Sam, Sam, Sam! Sam is in my heart and he is #1!

Leggo
05-13-2011, 11:33 AM
Hey guys, we've nearly reached 500 pages!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Hey guys, we've nearly reached 500 pages!!

I am contributing to the cause.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Just a couple more posts and I get to pop this champagne guys. I'm glad people have read the news bulletin and are still enamored with my character. Did anyone else (besides Sammy619) think the vignettes had something to do with Samson? That's what I was going for especially with noting that there was gonna be a return.

Anyway, with the PPV coming up on Sunday, I'm writing Mayhem early this week, so if you were gonna send me something to post for Mayhem it'd be a big help if you could send it ASAP.

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Just a couple more posts and I get to pop this champagne guys. I'm glad people have read the news bulletin and are still enamored with my character. Did anyone else (besides Sammy619) think the vignettes had something to do with Samson? That's what I was going for especially with noting that there was gonna be a return.

Anyway, with the PPV coming up on Sunday, I'm writing Mayhem early this week, so if you were gonna send me something to post for Mayhem it'd be a big help if you could send it ASAP.

I'm sure that it will be impressive as always. I enjoyed the vignettes.

Leggo
05-13-2011, 12:59 PM

I thought it might have something to do with Samson too. There's been a bit of talk of him lately. Maybe sebody from warfare coming over to mayhem? Idk...

You can crack the champagne now Cecil!

VKM
05-13-2011, 01:00 PM
The big 500!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-13-2011, 01:22 PM
I thought it might have something to do with Samson too. There's been a bit of talk of him lately. Maybe sebody from warfare coming over to mayhem? Idk...

You can crack the champagne now Cecil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shQcr8TNVW8

(you can tell I don't do this often)

Leggo
05-13-2011, 01:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shQcr8TNVW8

(you can tell I don't do this often)

Haha lol!

(I take it that wasn't you?)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-13-2011, 01:53 PM
Haha lol!

(I take it that wasn't you?)

Lol nah, I'm American. I'd probably fail at popping champange harder than that if it was me.

Leggo
05-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Lol nah, I'm American. I'd probably fail at popping champange harder than that if it was me.

Haha lol... The secret is to twist the bottle (whilst holding the cork) and not the cork.

Need anything else for mayhem from me bruv?

samoan619
05-13-2011, 02:38 PM
Lets go Mayhem!!! clap-clap-clapclapclap

Leggo
05-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Lets go Mayhem!!! clap-clap-clapclapclap

Can't wait my friend. Especially with PI on Sunday! It's gonna be a great show!!!

thejman93
05-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Lemme know if you need anything for Mayhem bud.