PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

Silverdust
05-03-2011, 11:51 AM
If there is a patch to remove cockney, do you think they have one that can give you cockney?

Would you buy the patches if they were to exist? Also, would you feel more like a man if you had the ability to communicate in cockney? Would your new found Cockney be like an aphrodisiac to the ladies? Or would they think you were insane and walk away?

Rehmix
05-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Would you buy the patches if they were to exist? Also, would you feel more like a man if you had the ability to communicate in cockney? Would your new found Cockney be like an aphrodisiac to the ladies? Or would they think you were insane and walk away?

I would definitely consider buying a patch if it gave me the ability to speak in cockney. I don't know about more like a man but it would be cool. And of course the ladies would be all over that!

Leggo
05-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Don't use usually end with 'my china'? Are you going cold turkey with the cockney or do they have patches for it?

Lol at cold turkey!

So do you want me in cockney full time?

That's a lot to pull off! Thanks for pointing it out china! Lol

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Working on Warfare right now guys! PM if anything. ;)

HeelTurn
05-03-2011, 02:15 PM

cannot wait, although Ill probably have to wait till tommorow after work to read it lol

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 02:17 PM
cannot wait, although Ill probably have to wait till tommorow after work to read it lol

I'll put on a great show for you to read tomorrow!

Leggo
05-03-2011, 02:21 PM
It's Tuesday, and that can only mean one thing!

Warfare, warfare, warfare!!!!!!.... (oh, and I have to put the bins out)

Rich Cranium
05-03-2011, 02:23 PM
. (oh, and I have to put the bins out)

Bins as in trash bins?

Leggo
05-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Bins as in trash bins?

Yeah, trash... Lol

Sorry mate, it's the Brit in me!

thejman93
05-03-2011, 02:30 PM

FUCK! I have to send you a promo! shitshitshit, I totally forgot!

TheBeardOfZeus
05-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Looking forward to it guys, good luck!

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Looking forward to it guys, good luck!

Thanks man! ;)

TheBeardOfZeus
05-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Thanks man! ;)

No problem man, water under a bridge.

Query, who plays ITIBS? if I got that right?

HeelTurn
05-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Anybody else want to see something like "St'Georges Cockney Corner" where he introduces cockney phrases to the masses, sort of like Cryme Tymes Word Up?

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 02:37 PM

IPITB is a poster who usually posts in the chatroom.

Rich Cranium
05-03-2011, 02:38 PM

It's IPITS but I don't play with him. He pees everywhere.

thejman93
05-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Anybody else want to see something like "St'Georges Cockney Corner" where he introduces cockney phrases to the masses, sort of like Cryme Tymes Word Up?

I dig this idea

Promo coming WWTNA

Manabu
05-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Yeah, trash... Lol

Sorry mate, it's the Brit in me!

it's bin day tomorrow? I thought it was today!

Leggo
05-03-2011, 02:44 PM

I like this idea china, nice one...

What kind of things would like to see included? Phrase of the week, etc etc

ramjam
05-03-2011, 02:45 PM
WWTNA, sent you a PM!

Ok bruv!

Leggo
it's bin day tomorrow? I thought it was today!

Lol!!!!!!!!

HeelTurn
I like this idea china, nice one...

What kind of things would like to see included? Phrase of the week, etc etc

Yeah phrase of the week, random words etc, could be a lot of fun.

Leggo
05-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Yeah phrase of the week, random words etc, could be a lot of fun.

Ok my garden gate, leave it with me!

Rich Cranium
05-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Ok my garden gate, leave it with me!

That cockney is addicting dude. I called a girl my china plate yesterday and she just smiled so big.

Leggo
05-03-2011, 03:07 PM
That cockney is addicting dude. I called a girl my china plate yesterday and she just smiled so big.

Ask her if you can see her bristols! Lol

Cena
05-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Warfare today!!

Yay, Sam is going to appear. It's is birthday.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-03-2011, 03:11 PM
If there is a patch to remove cockney, do you think they have one that can give you cockney?

This made my day!!

Rehmix
05-03-2011, 03:22 PM
This made my day!!

Glad to have provided you with entertainment for the day.

thejman93
05-03-2011, 03:25 PM
PM sent WWTNA

Oh and Iforgot to congradulate SES on an awesome edition of Mayhem on Saturday!

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 03:28 PM
PM sent WWTNA

Oh and Iforgot to congradulate SES on an awesome edition of Mayhem on Saturday!

Got it and Mayhem last week was awesome! :D

Manabu
05-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Got it and Mayhem last week was awesome! :D

Mayhem is always awesome!

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Mayhem is always awesome!

Hell yeah! :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Thanks WWTNA, Manabu, and jman, and I agree that Warfare will be great and I can't wait for it.

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks WWTNA, Manabu, and jman, and I agree that Warfare will be great and I can't wait for it.

No problem bud!

samoan619
05-03-2011, 03:56 PM
And the countdown begins!!!!!

jhorton1215
05-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Zeus' Random Post of the day:

Did you know: In Ancient Greece, throwing an apple to a woman was considered a marriage proposal.

Manabu
05-03-2011, 06:13 PM
It's warfare night! where is everyone!?

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 06:15 PM
It's warfare night! where is everyone!?

Probably waiting for me to hurry up. lol Warfare is alomst ready guys! It will be up as soon as possible!

samoan619
05-03-2011, 07:08 PM
I for one am one of the ones in the waiting room for the show... Cant what to see what kind of havoc Manabu and the 5 star attraction are gonna bring.. Also Ramjam and Merhardt, I wonder what creepy antics they got going.. One thing is for sure, they will be scaring the children lol.. The Ego Trip feud is in effect and that has been very entertaining.. And finally I wanna see whats gonna happen with my two favorite tag teams the Aristocrats and the Silver Brothers..

SilverLace
05-03-2011, 07:11 PM
I for one am one of the ones in the waiting room for the show... Cant what to see what kind of havoc Manabu and the 5 star attraction are gonna bring.. Also Ramjam and Merhardt, I wonder what creepy antics they got going.. One thing is for sure, they will be scaring the children lol.. The Ego Trip feud is in effect and that has been very entertaining.. And finally I wanna see whats gonna happen with my two favorite tag teams the Aristocrats and the Silver Brothers..

I thought we were on Mayhem? Did we get drafted? You know I may be easy but I am no whore!

samoan619
05-03-2011, 07:13 PM
I thought we were on Mayhem? Did we get drafted? You know I may be easy but I am no whore!

Your feuding with the tag champs, so there has to be something directed towards you guys.. A promo from the Aristocrats, maybe an interference from you guys, IDK... Im just speculating..

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 07:14 PM

Your on both shows since the JBW tag team titles are unified and yes, your a whore! :p

SilverLace
05-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Your on both shows since the JBW tag team titles are unified and yes, your a whore! :p

Last time you wanted to ride the bunny hop express, I saw you pay Silverdust so that qualifies me as a prositute!

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Last time you wanted to ride the bunny hop express, I saw you pay Silverdust so that qualifies me as a prositute!

You must have mistaken for SES. :p

SilverLace
05-03-2011, 07:34 PM

He is part of the frequent bunny hoppers club. Each hop is like earning miles so he can get a discount on his next visit.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-03-2011, 08:07 PM

Whoa whoa whoa, easy now boss, I may be a lot of things, but I'm not pulling an Eddie Murphy on anybody.

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, easy now boss, I may be a lot of things, but I'm not pulling an Eddie Murphy on anybody.

Lmao!! Good one man!

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 08:26 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/Warfare_logo-1.jpg?t=1300516897

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U
We got him!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCodrZUgrdo&playnext=1&list=PL4CB1361793B6DDBD
Welcome to another edition to of JBW Warfare!!!!! The pyros hit and the fans are chanting JBW! JBW! JBW! Last week, we seen the new group Five Star Attraction dominate Warfare last week. At this point, no one knows what this group plans on doing or what there motive is but we do know that they have taken anybody out who they want, when they want! How will things unfold! It all happens tonight so lets get down to business!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvpm9t5wlA&feature=related
The Five Star Attraction kicks off the show as they make there way to the ring one by one. Manabu, Snair, Zeus Apollo, rko619, and Markus Beerstein all head into the ring. Manabu has a mic in his hands as he speaks, "So the day is drawing near, each day I'm vanquishing a disease in this world, each day The Five Star Attraction is getting better and better. Each day IPITB is getting more nervous and fearful of losing his title, knowing that there are 5 stars waiting in the shadows for him and once he enters those shadows the IPITB you know wont be coming back. The only thing that will be coming back is a mutilated souless boy scared of his own shadow and damn right he already knows that. I've given you more than enough chances to hand over the title, I've given you more than enough chances to leave unscathed but every oppurtunity you turn down! Now this is just something I can't understand, these 4 men in the ring with me saw the light and the errors in their way. They Know there is a greater fate for them in this stable, there is no one who can stand in our way, no in fact there's no one who will stand in our way!
Snair isnt a contender for the Warfare World Title, Snair is destiny! Snair will have the belt around his waist and restore justice to the world no matter what. His destiny will leave anyone in a hospital bed begging the doctor to pull the plug, praying that I'll cast judgement on you and lead you to a better place but once Snair is done with you... I'll be the last person you want to see
But I need to let everyone know there are two things I hate, the diseases that render this once beautiful world a crumbling mess dying from inside but the thing I hate more than that, the one thing, is people who turn down my help
You would've made a great addition IPITB, we could've cleansed the world of everything thats killing it but you're too bent on your own sadistic desires
That makes me sick, you turn my help and in a pathetic act of vengeance you continue destroying the world, so tonight I'm making a challenge to you
Not only to make you pay but to get a taste of whats to come. I bet once I'm done with you you'll be handing over the world title, and as I watch the medics carry you out on a stretcher I'll be laughing my head off, knowing I've completed the first part of my mission"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5gmDnpz5vg
JBW President Brown One's music hits and he has a mic in his hand. *Brown One speaks* "Manabu, you really want your match against IPITB tonight? Well it isn't going to happen. *Crowd boos* "Although I would love to see this match as I think of it as a dream match, IPITB is suffering a shoulder injury and isn't going to compete against anyone until his title defense against Snair in a Steel Cage at Pioneered Annihilation. I can't risk my star Champion getting hurt like that, I won't allow it." *Snair speaks* "Looks like another excuse as to way IPITB can't compete against greatness which is FSA leader Manabu. All the excuses and cheap talk will result in me taking his Warfare World title!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIF_HtE-4No
Warfare World Champ IPITB is here!!!!! He makes his way next to Brown One on the stage area with the Warfare World title around his waist, a mic in his hand, and part of his left shoulder taped up. *IPITB speaks* "If you don't mind Brown One, I will like to accept Manabu's challenge tonight. *Crowd cheers and Brown One speaks* "Like I said man, as much as I like to see Manabu vs IPITB tonight on Warfare, I can't let that happen. You have a minor injury and I can't risk that injury being any serious then it is." *IPITB speaks* "I know that I have a minor shoulder injury but I need this match, I want this match! I want to get revenge on Manabu once and for all! After I beat FSA's leader, i'll go on to retain my World title by beating the Manabu's little bitch, Snair! *Crowd laughs as Snair looks furious* Snair, get mad all you want but i'll tell you this, you will have to kill me to take the Warfare World title off of me!!! *Crowd cheers* Snair, we've had a rivialry that you started, at Pioneered Annihilation, i'm going to finish it inside the Steel Cage match! As for you Manabu, tonight will be a battle of epic proportions. We will finally meet against one another tonight. Even though i'm not 100%, I will still put up a fight in that match. All I have to say is see you tonight."
IPITB leaves along with JBW President Brown One and we have a HUGE match tonight!!! MANABU vs IPITB for the first time tonight on WARFARE!!!! I cannot wait!!!!

Dave: Hey JBW fans! I'm standing by with VKM who has a match with a newcomer named sincara! Your thoughts VKM?

Tonight, JBW's very own, VKM, will debut as a singles competitor. I'm feeling good because now there's no more of that green, uncharismatic, soft spoken bitch called 'The Prophecy' to hold me down. All he was, was just a snot nose little bitch that wanted to ride the coattails of V...K...M. You see, here's we're we were always different. I spent my time becoming an unequaled jewel in JBW while all he did was cling to the hope of becoming another HBK or The Rock. But the truth is, I'm better than all of the legends and wrestlers your trying to be. You've had your 5 seconds of fame when you were my bitch but now you're done! And if you're the prophecy, then I must be the prophet...Because if it wasn't for me, their would be no 'Prophecy'! All 'The Prophecy' has done lately is prove to me that he can talk louder than his actions. But me, I intend to act! And the time to act is now!

Match 1 Tom George & SevenCagedTigers vs The Silver Bros

Tom George & SevenCagedTigers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0hlKwE8f8
Tom George & SevenCagedTigers makes there way to the ring and ready to win the tag team match.

The Silver Bros
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpzMRSVgwnc
SilverLace and Silverdust makes there way to the ring. SilverLace starts to do this weird bunny hop and Silverdust asks a fan who he think will win. The fan says "The Silver Bros, woo!!!!" The Silver Bros gets into the ring and gets ready for there match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kq0LIRMuoU
The Silver Bros win!!! They prove that they are deserving to be #1 Contenders!!!

Wait... The Tag Team Champs, The Arisocrats just attack the Silver Bros from behind!!! thejman and thedag are just beating them senseless! SilverLace and Silverdust are down and out. thejman93 picks up the mic and starts to speak, "Looks like the tables have turned haven't they boys? All you had to do to avoid this was apologize but no, instead you decide to interfere again! That's okay, now we have an excuse to kick your asses." thejman93 throws the mic down and both him and thedag leaves the ring... Wait, is that ranjam and Ice Cream mehardt03 man on the titantron!?! What the hell!?! *ranjam speaks* "The Ice Cream Man and I are going to light up the tag teams here in JBW! Haha. Champs, you are now on notice that your time is almost up. No gags and ice creams either once that time comes. You have been warned as we will be like the sharks eating Bin Laden once it happens. BWAHAHAHAHA!" ranjam and Ice Cream Man are off the titantron and The Arisocrats looks as if they don't know whats going on. They have a title defense against The Silver Bros at Pioneered Annihilation but every tag team wants to get there hands on them.

Dave- Hi ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dave and i'm standing by with Trips88! So Trips88, you were in a match against Markus Beerstein where both of you were fighting to become the Warfare Television Champion but Manabu cost you the match, making Markus Beerstein victorious and the new Television Champion. How do you feel?

Trips88- How do I feel? How do I feel? I was robbed from being Warfare TV Champion!!! What kind of stupid question is that!? I tell what, give me the mic because you should really be not talk right now. *Trips88 grabs the mic* You see Manabu, you really think that i'm just going to sit here moaning and complaining about me not being Warfare TV Champ, but i'm not. I'm going to take action and get me some payback. I don't care if I have to go through every last one of the Five Star Attraction, they will not stop me from beating you to a bloody pulp!

The Five Star Attraction are backstage in there lockerroom as they talk while Japanese Avenger Manabu is getting ready for his match tonight.

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Match 2: sincara vs VKM

sincara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KEEXyRL0qE
sincara makes his way to the ring and oh boy does he look sick in the head!!! He has green spiky hair, camouflage jeans, and gloves with a scar on his face. He looks pretty badass to be honest! VKM is gonna have a tough time with him, thats for sure! sincara gets into the ring and picks up a mic, "i am SIN CARA and no1 will actually can stop me !!! in jbw i plan on no I WILL destroy each and everyone of you . I WILL become a champion here and i will take out each and everyone of you if i have to , to get the world title or any other title. if you want to befriend me that just means your safe for the minuite but be sure you will be destroyed . i will sin against all of you"

VKM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6JyVIePuc&feature=player_embedded
The It Factor VKM makes his way to the ring and he looks ready! This is is first time in JBW as a singles competitor so he is pumped to win his match tonight. VKM gets into the ring and this match is underway!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yUEyHTJ72w
sincara wins his debut match!!! The Prophecy distracted VKM leading sincara to get the chokeslam which got him the win! Interference or not, sincara won and put up a good fight in the match!

The Prophecy gets into the ring post match and just starts stomping on VKM and throws in some punches that just takes VKM down! Prophecy Grabs a microphone and stands staring down at VKM's body.

"It didnt have to be like this VKM. You could have just walked away. Instead you forced my hand my former friend. You should have just let it be, or ran off to Mayhem, but instead you thought you were better than me. Just because I joke around with you, calling you "The Marty Jannetty of The Ego Trips", doesnt mean I dont have a mean streak"

Moves in closer to VKM, lifts his head and stares straight in his eyes.

"This is your last warning VKM, get out of my way, or I swear to the Wrestling Gods, that I will end you. So It has been written, so it shall be done".

Stands up and throws the microphone down mouthing "it didnt have to be like this". Prophecy is really getting to the mind of VKM.

We're back and Zeus Apollo is backstage, standing in front of a camera. No fancy entrances, or strange oddities this week. It was a serious matter, and there was no need to doll it up.

"Stinger187 accepted the challenge, and tonight I grant him his wish... If he can beat one of my fellow Five Star Attraction members, then he gets to face me at Pioneered Annihilation... Now if this match does end up happening, then it's going to be up to me to choose the match type. I'll have the time to think about that, so no need to worry about it right now. I'm going to keep quiet this week, and focus just on Five Star Attraction's dominance... So with that being said, Stinger187, you will be facing the beast, rko619 tonight! Beat him, and you get me... But for your own sake, you might want to consider losing this one, because if you get in that ring with me, I'm showing you no mercy."

Zeus walks away from the view, and the scene changes...

IPITB is in Brown One's office and they talk. *Brown One speaks* "Are you sure you want to compete tonight man? You aren't 100% tonight." *IPITB speaks* "I know you are looking out for me but i'm fine competing tonight. I'm man enough to work through injuries. Injuries are apart of the business, its either you deal with them or quit. I can handle the pain." *Brown One speaks* "Okay but if anything, let me know and I won't have the match set up tonight." *IPITB speaks* "Thanks but I will compete against Manabu."

Match 3 Fatal Four Way match for a shot at the Warfare TV title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TbOkrZSGZg
The Warfare TV Champ Markus Beerstein makes his way to the ring and get heavy boos since joining the Five Star Attraction. He starts drinking his beer as he sits at ringside to call the action. Looks like Beerstein is here to wistness the #1 Contender for his Warfare TV Championship in this Fatal Four Way match!

KJ Punk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbFLn6llYg
KJ Punk makes his way to the ring.

LMPunker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6_F3r9LXY&feature=related
LMPunker makes his way to the ring.

steveorton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpomFY4SVUw
steveorton makes his way to the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTArz31mbkw
JBW newcomer Rehmix makes his way to the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v15Su-gKn4
Rehmix wins the match!!! Wow! What an impressive victory!!! He just came to JBW and he already gets a shot at the Warfare TV title!!! He must be proud! Great job!

Rehmix celebrates post match then looks at Markus Beerstein, letting him know that his sights is on the Warfare TV title.

Dave: Well ladies and gentlemen, i'm standing by with the Japanese Avenger Manabu!!! Now Manabu, you are making your in ring debut against IPITB in what could be a HUGE match. The only problem is, IPITB isn't 100% tonight. Your thoughts?

Manabu: 100% or not, IPITB will deserve the beating he is going to get tonight. I don't plan on putting on a 5 star match for the selfish fans as my only goal is to make IPITB regret his choice in not wanting joining the biggest group in pro wrestling, the Five Star Attraction.

Match 4 Stinger187 vs rko619

Stinger187
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnhmwUCv1vg&feature=player_embedded
Stinger187 makes his way to the ring ready to win tonight.

rko619
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vRuc1MUzd8
rko619 with Zeus Apollo makes his way to the ring and his objective is to destroy Stinger187.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1r-0kAhITY
Stinger187 wins! He went through the beast rko619!!! Zeus Apollo is livid!!! Great win from Stinger187!!!

After Stinger187 pulled out the miraculous victory over rko619, Zeus Apollo quickly appeared on the stage, with a microphone in hand.

"Congratulation Stinger!... You just entered your own personal Underworld, and there's no escaping, because this time you'll be facing me in the match that I Pioneered; pun intended... It will be a No Holds Barred Submissions Only Match, where grabbing the ropes won't help you. This is MY type of match, and if you think you're better than me, then you have to beat me in my highest comfort... Good luck."

Not letting Stinger187 get a word, Zeus backed up the ramp, glaring at Stinger, digging deep into his soul. Stinger187 was not expecting this, and knew he'd have to prepare.

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Tonight's main event is going to be BIG!!! Manabu vs IPITB tonight!!!!! WHO WILL WIN????? Lets find out right now!!!!!

Main Event Japanese Avenger Manabu vs IPITB

Manabu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ovAk5avdzE
Japanese Avenger Manabu makes his way to the ring alone, with his sleeveless trench coat on, not even paying attention to the fans. His main focus is the match tonight.

IPITB
Warfare World Champion IPITB makes his way to the ring with his left shoulder taped up. He isn't 100% tonight but that isn't stopping him from competing tonight! IPITB gets into the ring and we have a BIG match on our hands!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjn0XfnFP54
Manabu ends up being DQ'd as he didn't even care about winning the match, he just wanted to hurt IPITB. Manabu just attacking IPITB's shoulder with that steel chair, which has to injure him even more. I really think IPITB is hurt. Him competing is in question at this point. Just sick by Manabu but IPITB did accept to the match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAvpm9t5wlA&feature=related
The rest of the Five Star Attraction makes there way to the ring and they plan to attack on an already hurting IPITB!!! They get in the ring but suddenly,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQNJIhyqb10
Trips88 makes his way out to the stage area and speaks, "Manabu! You thought I was joking when I said that I was going to get my hands on you?! Well, since I can't fight all five of you guys, I got myself a little back-up....."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnhmwUCv1vg&feature=player_embedded
Stinger makes his way to the stage area next to Trips88 and Zeus looks confused. What is Stinger187 doing out here!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4yuZud4r0k&feature=related
NO WAY!!!!! TheDevilsAdvacate is back!!!! TDA makes his way next to Trips88 and Stinger187 as they look to go to war with the Five Star Attraction. The Five Star Attraction looks confused as to whats going on......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQMeKE638Hg
Newcomer HolyJose2391 is here!!!!! He makes his debut tonight!!!!! He walks to Trips88, Stinger187, and TBA as he has a mic in his hand and starts to speak, "I'm HolyJose2391 and I make my debut tonight!!!! *Crowd cheers* "I will now fade away for no human beings like the Five Star Attraction. I came to JBW to be the best and thats what i'm going to do! I wrestled all over the world, winning some and losing some, but I was still the best coming out of those glorious matches!!! I know all of you are thinking "Why is he here?" Well, i'm here to put an end to this domination from Manabu, Snair, Zeus Apollo, rko619, and Markus Beersteain with the help of these three men right next to me!!! JBW has now seen the magnificent debut of an HolyJose2391 era and an end of the Five Star Attraction!!!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlL3Nb1na9w&feature=fvwrel
Trips88, Stinger187, TDA, and HolyJose2391 runs The Five Star Attraction out of the ring and into the crowd!!! The FSA are confused as to whats going on right now!!! Trips88 and the rest picks up IPITB which IPITB is confused as to what is happening right now. Trips88, Stinger187, TDA, HolyJose2391 reaches there hands out to IPITB and IPITB shakes there hands showing a sign of respect. They all look at The Five Star Attraction as they look back and both groups looks at each other. Is Trips88, Stinger187, TDA, and HolyJose2391 a start of a new group? Is the Warfare World Champion IPITB in it? Could these five men really take out the Five Star Attraction??? Thats all the time we have but we'll see you next week!!! JBW!

samoan619
05-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Another great show WWTNA, I like how they came together to face the FSA, a return from TDA and a debut of HolyJose all in one segment *thumbs up*..
The Ramjam and Merhardt segment was out of nowhere and reminds me that there's more than just the Silvers and the Aristocrats.. Also congrats to Rehmix for making an impact and becoming #1 contender..

Rich Cranium
05-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Great show WWTNA! I enjoyed it.

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Great show WWTNA! I enjoyed it.

Thanks Rich!

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Another great show WWTNA, I like how they came together to face the FSA, a return from TDA and a debut of HolyJose all in one segment *thumbs up*..
The Ramjam and Merhardt segment was out of nowhere and reminds me that there's more than just the Silvers and the Aristocrats.. Also congrats to Rehmix for making an impact and becoming #1 contender..

Thanks Siaki! Now that Warfare has been done, up next is Mayhem! :D

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Thanks Siaki! Now that Warfare has been done, up next is Mayhem! :D

Just got around to reading Warfare and I gotta say, it was amazing. Seriously, a superb effort by WWTNA Mark here. Pioneered Annihalation looks to be shaping up very nicely. I'm sending you an unnrelated PM WWTNA, hope you enjoy it.

ramjam
05-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Just got around to reading Warfare and I gotta say, it was amazing. Seriously, a superb effort by WWTNA Mark here. Pioneered Annihalation looks to be shaping up very nicely. I'm sending you an unnrelated PM WWTNA, hope you enjoy it.

Did you like my Bin Laden line? Was it too sensitive?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-03-2011, 10:40 PM

The Bin Laden line was fine to me, but i'm not a sensitive type of guy so I might not be the best person to ask. I thought it was pretty funny actually, and it seems like something a disturbed clown might say. Btw WWTNA, I sent you that PM.

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 10:45 PM

Thanks SES! I try to do my best with the shows. Also, I got the PM!

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 10:46 PM

I don't think it was too sensitive to me. It was really funny actually.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Thanks SES! I try to do my best with the shows. Also, I got the PM!

Got your return PM and sent you another. Good looking out.

Rich Cranium
05-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Got your return PM and sent you another. Good looking out.

SES, king of PM's, what's up?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 12:28 AM
SES, king of PM's, what's up?

What up hombre. How's everything on the EWNCW front?

Leggo
05-04-2011, 02:02 AM
Great Warfare wwtna!... Again.

Loving the FSA, and the possibility of a new stable.

JBW! JBW! JBW!

Snair
05-04-2011, 05:01 AM
Great show WWTNA, thoroughly enjoyed it.Just one more WARFARE before I get my hands on WARFARE title.

Kashdinero
05-04-2011, 06:37 AM
Snair for champ.

Sorry for the inactivity guys, but fear not, I will be ready for Mayhem.... The question is , will Mayhem be ready for me?

Also, welcome back TDA, time to show these kids you ain't playing around!..... Maybe after Snair dethrones IPITB, we could see a Snair-TDA feud over the title.... Just saying, innit!

Kashdinero
05-04-2011, 06:42 AM
BTW, great show, WWTNA...... You fookin smashed it, bruv!

HeelTurn
05-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Great show as usual, by the way does VKM do his own promos, I havent seen him on here much.

Silverdust
05-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Great show as usual, by the way does VKM do his own promos, I havent seen him on here much.

Do you do your own promos? Are you insinuating that VKM has a ghost writer?

HeelTurn
05-04-2011, 10:53 AM
Do you do your own promos? Are you insinuating that VKM has a ghost writer?

I do indeed write my own promos thank you for asking , and no im not insinuating anything, just wondering if its VKM or WWTNA that does my rivals promos.

Silverdust
05-04-2011, 11:00 AM
I do indeed write my own promos thank you for asking , and no im not insinuating anything, just wondering if its VKM or WWTNA that does my rivals promos.

Where do your ideas originate from? Are you inspired by a certain wrestler?

HeelTurn
05-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Where do your ideas originate from? Are you inspired by a certain wrestler?

I believe my ideas come from the cerebellum, but I could be wrong. Im inspired by douchey heels like Del Rio, Punk, Miz and Jericho.

Silverdust
05-04-2011, 11:17 AM
I believe my ideas come from the cerebellum, but I could be wrong. Im inspired by douchey heels like Del Rio, Punk, Miz and Jericho.

What are your near future goals in regards to any of JBW's titles?

HeelTurn
05-04-2011, 11:20 AM
What are your near future goals in regards to any of JBW's titles?

Destroy VKM first, then become JBW's first ever triple crown champion.

Rehmix
05-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Great show WWTNA!

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Great show WWTNA!

Thanks man!

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 12:02 PM

Thanks Heelturn! Also, VKM does write his promos.

sincara
05-04-2011, 12:27 PM
great show !!! :)

thejman93
05-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Great Job WWTNA! Has thedag PM'ed you yet about the new direction of his character?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Great Job WWTNA! Has thedag PM'ed you yet about the new direction of his character?

A new direction for thedag eh? Interesting development indeed...

Leggo
05-04-2011, 01:24 PM
A new direction for thedag eh? Interesting development indeed...

Yeah, this sounds interesting. Is he dropping the Ginger beer gimmick?

thejman93
05-04-2011, 01:30 PM

That's for me, SES, WWTNA, and thedag to know and the rest of the roster to find out.....:p:D

Rich Cranium
05-04-2011, 01:31 PM
That's for me, SES, WWTNA, and thedag to know and the rest of the roster to find out.....:p:D

He made it pretty clear in his posts that he was repackaging himself.

MattElder
05-04-2011, 01:34 PM
He made it pretty clear in his posts that he was repackaging himself.

Yeah i knew other day!

sorry couldnt resist

Leggo
05-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Yeah i knew other day!

sorry couldnt resist

Repackaging himself to what? Is what I meant...

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 01:52 PM

I sent you a PM man. Hope you enjoy!

HeelTurn
05-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Thedags new gimmick? hopefully it will be as entertaining as his last, intrigued now.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 01:54 PM

Since thedag isn't on right now and you are, do you think his new persona will be ready for this week's Mayhem?

thejman93
05-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Since thedag isn't on right now and you are, do you think his new persona will be ready for this week's Mayhem?

That's up to him; he needs to take the initative, PM you guys, and tell you what's up.

Rich Cranium
05-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Repackaging himself to what? Is what I meant...

What I got out of his posts was that he was dropping the Rico gimmick and then his posts about camping sort of sounds like a spiritual reawakening though I could be wrong.

thejman93
05-04-2011, 01:59 PM
What I got out of his posts was that he was dropping the Rico gimmick and then his posts about camping sort of sounds like a spiritual reawakening though I could be wrong.

good call Richie!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 01:59 PM

Lol, you should have put *SPOILER ALERT* at the top of your post.

thejman93
05-04-2011, 02:01 PM

lol! But yeah, that's it so you (SES) WWTNA need to get together with him and work out the details.

Leggo
05-04-2011, 02:03 PM

Well, whatever the gimmick, I know thedag will pull it off...

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Well, whatever the gimmick, I know thedag will pull it off...

Did ya get my PM china?

Leggo
05-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Did ya get my PM china?

Yes mate, replied... Quality, btw, quality

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Yes mate, replied... Quality, btw, quality

Got it man thanks. I don't wanna clog up your inbox so I'll just say this: he already knows.

Rich Cranium
05-04-2011, 02:13 PM

It was a mere guess as I stated I could be wrong.

Leggo
05-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Got it man thanks. I don't wanna clog up your inbox so I'll just say this: he already knows.

Ok china, thanks for keeping me in the picture.

thejman93
05-04-2011, 02:14 PM
as I stated I could be wrong.

you weren't....:)

HeelTurn
05-04-2011, 02:16 PM
everyone seems to be in on thedags new gimmick lol except me hmmm

Rich Cranium
05-04-2011, 02:18 PM

Read his posts on here and EWNCW and it becomes somewhat clear.

ramjam
05-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Thedag is a mystery man! I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 02:32 PM

I'm not in on it either really.

It was a mere guess as I stated I could be wrong.

It doesn't stop Ryan Clark when he's wrong about spoilers lol.

Leggo
05-04-2011, 02:35 PM
St George is in the JBW mickey mouse... Bringing to you... Cockney corner!!!

*please help yourself to pie & mash or jellied eels (cockney grub)*

So what's up my china's?!!! Cockney corner is here, a chance to share my cockney rhyming slang with you.

If you have any questions or would like any words translating... Just ask!!

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 02:50 PM
great show !!! :)

thanks sincara! :D

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 02:51 PM

Thanks jman and I got the PM! ;)

thejman93
05-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Thanks jman and I got the PM! ;)

good......

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 02:54 PM
good......

I shot you a PM man. Leggo, I'll try to think of a phrase that I need translating!

thejman93
05-04-2011, 03:25 PM
I shot you a PM man. Leggo, I'll try to think of a phrase that I need translating!

Sounds good to me SES, Silver just needs to lead me along and I'll do the rest!

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 03:29 PM
BTW, great show, WWTNA...... You fookin smashed it, bruv!

Haha! Thanks Kash! Cuck FilverSena<Ma$$dinero ;)

SilverLace
05-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Sounds good to me SES, Silver just needs to lead me along and I'll do the rest!

You want me to lead you to TBO's private mattress and you'll do the rest?

Rehmix
05-04-2011, 04:41 PM
St George is in the JBW mickey mouse... Bringing to you... Cockney corner!!!

*please help yourself to pie & mash or jellied eels (cockney grub)*

So what's up my china's?!!! Cockney corner is here, a chance to share my cockney rhyming slang with you.

If you have any questions or would like any words translating... Just ask!!

I love jellied eels and the cockney corner!

Silverdust
05-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Jman, have you checked your inbox?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Jman, have you checked your inbox?

I guess you've got my PM then SD...did you like it? Also, Leggo watching some cockney rhyming videos and their translations, I wondered, how many different cockney slangs are there for the word poo (and it's various other forms of the word i.e. shit, dung, etc).

samoan619
05-04-2011, 07:29 PM
I guess you've got my PM then SD...did you like it? Also, Leggo watching some cockney rhyming videos and their translations, I wondered, how many different cockney slangs are there for the word poo (and it's various other forms of the word i.e. shit, dung, etc).

LOL I stepped on some Lucy Liu walking through downtown, that maybe works for poo.. Now shit could be a lickety split and dung probably an iron lung lolol..

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 07:47 PM
LOL I stepped on some Lucy Liu walking through downtown, that maybe works for poo.. Now shit could be a lickety split and dung probably an iron lung lolol..

LMAO. I heard one thing was "I gotta go take a brad" but I don't know what it rhymes with that means dropping a duece. Anyway, I responded to your PMs man. Great work as always.

Silverdust
05-04-2011, 07:51 PM
I guess you've got my PM then SD...did you like it?

Yes and yes. Why are you studying feces with such determination?

Leggo
05-04-2011, 07:58 PM
St George says...

There are many difference types of poo...

Crap = pony trap (usually say pony)
Crap = macca (slang for macaroni rhymes with pony)
Dump = Donald trump
Dump = Camels hump
Dump = Forest gump (going for a forest)
Shit = brad Pitt
Shit = Brace and bit
Shit = Eartha kit
Shit = Tom tit
Shite = Tom kite
Shite = Turkish delight

And my favourite... Ladies and gentleman... I got the two bob bits!

Hope this was helpful my chinas

samoan619
05-04-2011, 08:08 PM
LMAO. I heard one thing was "I gotta go take a brad" but I don't know what it rhymes with that means dropping a duece. Anyway, I responded to your PMs man. Great work as always.

Brad Pitt, sometimes they just use the first word so you would have to put 2 and 2 together.. Like if you have the Davinas to do something would refer to balls, Davina Mccall.. Lemon Tart is for smart, so if someone said they were acting lemon towards us then it would mean smart.. Liza as in Liza Minelli would deal with the telly (tv).. Stuff like that, of course im still tryna learn cockney since my boy Leggo has put me up on it..

samoan619
05-04-2011, 08:11 PM
St George says...

There are many difference types of poo...

Crap = pony trap (usually say pony)
Crap = macca (slang for macaroni rhymes with pony)
Dump = Donald trump
Dump = Camels hump
Dump = Forest gump (going for a forest)
Shit = brad Pitt
Shit = Brace and bit
Shit = Eartha kit
Shit = Tom tit
Shite = Tom kite
Shite = Turkish delight

And my favourite... Ladies and gentleman... I got the two bob bits!

Hope this was helpful my chinas

Very helpful, that should be the way you do the Cockney Corner.. Give us a lesson rather than translating message requests.. You've opened the door to a new world for me rusty gate lol..

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Yes and yes. Why are you studying feces with such determination?

Well, I'm a determined guy. Once I set my mind on something it's gonna get done. As for feces specifically, it's more of a personal preferance, as I'm definitely a scat guy (definitily not btw...just a joke lol).

Btw guys, the last few posts have had me ROLLING. Great stuff from all.

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Well, I'm a determined guy. Once I set my mind on something it's gonna get done. As for feces specifically, it's more of a personal preferance, as I'm definitely a scat guy (definitily not btw...just a joke lol).

Btw guys, the last few posts have had me ROLLING. Great stuff from all.

Shot you a PM SES.

Leggo
05-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Orton winning the World title from Christian was Tom tit! ;)

Now you're talking out of your Gary glitter! Lol (I agree)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Shot you a PM SES.

Sent you one back, but I'm just gonna come out and say what we were talking about so everyone knows if it's okay. A few days ago, me and WWTNA had an idea to do an award show one of these days similar to the Slammys with the WWE. The idea's conception was based upon Leggo's suggestion to both me and WWTNA a couple of weeks ago. Leggo said we should give out awards to those who put the extra effort into the characters. As in, who had the best theme music, who had the best SP studio character, who had the best finishers, etc, etc, and then me and WWTNA figured that instead of having lots and lots of awards scattered around over the course of the year, we should just do an award show one day and have it all on one night. Leggo suggested a lot more stuff too, and that's why he could have been a potential nominee for "Best 'behind the scenes' talent." However, it looks like EWNCW posted their idea to do an award show before we were ready to reveal it to you all. So basically now were in a dilemma, as it looks like we'd be copying them if we were to go through with the idea.

Silverdust
05-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Brad Pitt, sometimes they just use the first word so you would have to put 2 and 2 together.. Like if you have the Davinas to do something would refer to balls, Davina Mccall.. Lemon Tart is for smart, so if someone said they were acting lemon towards us then it would mean smart.. Liza as in Liza Minelli would deal with the telly (tv).. Stuff like that, of course im still tryna learn cockney since my boy Leggo has put me up on it..

Are you going to make learning Cockney easy by creating a Cockney for kids song?

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 08:44 PM
I deleted my post because it was a spoiler. Sorry about that everybody.

Rich Cranium
05-04-2011, 09:09 PM
It doesn't stop Ryan Clark when he's wrong about spoilers lol.

Sorry, I'll try not to post guesses anymore.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Sorry, I'll try not to post guesses anymore.

It was just a joke man, I wasn't being serious.

Leggo
05-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Sent you one back, but I'm just gonna come out and say what we were talking about so everyone knows if it's okay. A few days ago, me and WWTNA had an idea to do an award show one of these days similar to the Slammys with the WWE. The idea's conception was based upon Leggo's suggestion to both me and WWTNA a couple of weeks ago. Leggo said we should give out awards to those who put the extra effort into the characters. As in, who had the best theme music, who had the best SP studio character, who had the best finishers, etc, etc, and then me and WWTNA figured that instead of having lots and lots of awards scattered around over the course of the year, we should just do an award show one day and have it all on one night. Leggo suggested a lot more stuff too, and that's why he could have been a potential nominee for "Best 'behind the scenes' talent." However, it looks like EWNCW posted their idea to do an award show before we were ready to reveal it to you all. So basically now were in a dilemma, as it looks like we'd be copying them if we were to go through with the idea.

I still have the pm, dated if you want proof! Lol

There's no dilemma, I'm sure we'll come up with ideas and those guys will do the same. It's just a bit of fun! Or is it!

Ratings! Ratings! Ratings! JBW! JBW! JBW!

No, just kidding. Lol

Rich Cranium
05-04-2011, 09:23 PM

There's no dilemma, I'm sure we'll come up with ideas and those guys will do the same. It's just a bit of fun! Or is it!

No, just kidding. Lol

Yeah guys, were both great EFeds so we are bound to do some things similar.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 09:26 PM

No, just kidding. Lol

Yeah I agree. If I have a vote I still want to do the award show, I just don't want people to think we just copied their idea is all. We'll just have to do the show bigger and better than EWNCW ever could!!!

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Yeah I agree. If I have a vote I still want to do the award show, I just don't want people to think we just copied their idea is all. We'll just have to do the show bigger and better than EWNCW ever could!!!

Hell yeah!!!

tad locust
05-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Hey,Can I join JBW?

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Hey,Can I join JBW?

Sure tad Locust! All you have to do is PM me your gimmick for your wrestler, bio/backstory of your wrestler, your wrestler's finisher, and theme/entrance music. I'll be sure to PM you back for further details!

You can also use this to create your character too:

http://www.sp-studio.de/

^^ If you have problems with the picture, let me know. :D

Leggo
05-04-2011, 11:20 PM
Hey,Can I join JBW?

Yeah mate, you need to speak to wwtna. He's around somewhere... Wwtna?!!Lol

Leggo
05-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Sure tad Locust! All you have to do is PM me your gimmick for your wrestler, bio/backstory of your wrestler, your wrestler's finisher, and theme/entrance music. I'll be sure to PM you back for further details!

You can also use this to create your character too:

http://www.sp-studio.de/

^^ If you have problems with the picture, let me know. :D

looks like the boss beat me to it! Lol

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 11:28 PM
looks like the boss beat me to it! Lol

How do you say ninja'd in cockney? ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 11:30 PM

No, just kidding. Lol

JBW=Ratings, I like it!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Hey,Can I join JBW?

Hell yeah man! Welcome aboard! Does anyone else get a sense of accomplishment every time a new member of the EWN forums wants to join?

WWTNA Mark
05-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Hell yeah man! Welcome aboard! Does anyone else get a sense of accomplishment every time a new member of the EWN forums wants to join?

This is true! More newcommers means more characters to look forward to on either Warfare or Mayhem!!! ;)

samoan619
05-04-2011, 11:57 PM

I say instead of a poll for an Awards ceremony, it should be based on 3 judges WWTNA, SES, and TBO..

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 12:05 AM
This is true! More newcommers means more characters to look forward to on either Warfare or Mayhem!!! ;)

Well that's obviously true, but also it just gives affirmation that were putting out an entertaining product that people want to be a part of.

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Well that's obviously true, but also it just gives affirmation that were putting out an entertaining product that people want to be a part of.

Yeah, this is true aswell.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 12:08 AM
I say instead of a poll for an Awards ceremony, it should be based on 3 judges WWTNA, SES, and TBO..

Okay, that sounds fair, but I personally think THE award (best performer) should be voted on by everybody. I think that'd be the most fair way to do it imo. I mean, I already know who I would vote for in that category, but I may be a bit biased lol.

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 12:08 AM
tad locust, the newest member of the #1 E-Fed, JBW!!! His character is excellent btw! :D

samoan619
05-05-2011, 12:15 AM
Okay, that sounds fair, but I personally think THE award (best performer) should be voted on by everybody. I think that'd be the most fair way to do it imo. I mean, I already know who I would vote for in that category, but I may be a bit biased lol.

I was thinking though, if we voted for who was the best, wouldn't everybody vote for themselves (I wouldnt vote for myself but still)? So it probably would end up being you three being the final decision anyways.. I dunno, maybe im thinking to hard about it lol..

tad locust, the newest member of the #1 E-Fed, JBW!!! His character is excellent btw! :D

Welcome to JBW Tad Locust!! Just to be sure, I seen you asking the EWNCW if you could join also, so are you in both feds?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 12:20 AM

Damn dude, whats with all these newcomers with the excellent ideas for characters?? So far we've had Markus Beerstein, RamJam, K-Jammin, Chainsaw's newest minion (has an AWESOME backstory if I ever decide to reveal it lol), Ice Cream Man, St. George, Sin Cara, and now Tad Locus. Not only that, but we also have guys like Manabu and thedag, who aren't really new, but have reinvisioned their characters to make them both fresh and exciting. All of this in just under a month!!! Forgive me if I'm forgetting anyone btw, there have just been so many lol!

Rich Cranium
05-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Welcome to JBW Tad Locust!! Just to be sure, I seen you asking the EWNCW if you could join also, so are you in both feds?

I am wondering this as well.

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Damn dude, whats with all these newcomers with the excellent ideas for characters?? So far we've had Markus Beerstein, RamJam, K-Jammin, Chainsaw's newest minion (has an AWESOME backstory if I ever decide to reveal it lol), Ice Cream Man, St. George, Sin Cara, and now Tad Locus. Not only that, but we also have guys like Manabu and thedag, who aren't really new, but have reinvisioned their characters to make them both fresh and exciting. All of this in just under a month!!! Forgive me if I'm forgetting anyone btw, there have just been so many lol!

Don't forget Rehmix and HolyJose2391! This is a great time for JBW!!! ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 12:27 AM

He says that he wants to come to JBW. Looks like a win for us to have tad Locust! :)

Cena
05-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Good, Sam can play with us.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Don't forget Rehmix and HolyJose2391! This is a great time for JBW!!! ;)

Right! i knew I was forgeting someone big and Rehmix was it. Holyjose2391 totally slipped my mind as well. We really are kicking 'em out aren't we lol!

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Good, Sam can play with us.

Something tells me that your a Samson mark. lol

tad locust
05-05-2011, 12:33 AM
I was thinking though, if we voted for who was the best, wouldn't everybody vote for themselves (I wouldnt vote for myself but still)? So it probably would end up being you three being the final decision anyways.. I dunno, maybe im thinking to hard about it lol..

I asked to join EWNCW on the forums but deleted my post because nobody responded.So No.

Cena
05-05-2011, 12:34 AM

He has personality.

samoan619
05-05-2011, 12:35 AM

He's not a mark, he's fuckin wit us lol.. Thats the Great Cobra on EWNCW.. And also its great news that Tad chose the JBW, because he's gonna be involved in the best fed around..

Rich Cranium
05-05-2011, 12:38 AM
I asked to join EWNCW on the forums but deleted my post because nobody responded.So No.

These guys did and I PM'd you but hey, it's only an EFed. JBW puts on great shows so I know you'll enjoy your time here.

Of course you can man! PM Matt Elder, or me if you want, using the template on the Offical Inferno thread, stickied on the "Be A Booker" discussion.

Yes, just PM MattElder with your character info.

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 12:39 AM

Don't worry man, you came to the right place! JBW is the place to be! I'll send you a message on more about JBW tomorrow since i'm gonna head to bed. Sound good?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 12:42 AM

Well what I would do is make a poll in another thread, so that way only the ten most deserving members would be nominated. Besides, I don't think many people would be too biased towards themselves.

samoan619
05-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Well what I would do is make a poll in another thread, so that way only the ten most deserving members would be nominated. Besides, I don't think many people would be too biased towards themselves.

Thats good to know brotha, I wouldnt think they would either but I was overthinking the situation lol..

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Thats good to know brotha, I wouldnt think they would either but I was overthinking the situation lol..

Lol yeah, I tend to overthink things too actually. But anyway, that'd still be hard to bring it down to ten with as big a roster as we have. the number one fear there is that I hope no one would get their feelings hurt if they weren't nominated or if they didn't win. I mean, realistically, we have about 30 guys it seems like who actively play their parts and do them extremely well.

samoan619
05-05-2011, 01:09 AM
Lol yeah, I tend to overthink things too actually. But anyway, that'd still be hard to bring it down to ten with as big a roster as we have. the number one fear there is that I hope no one would get their feelings hurt if they weren't nominated or if they didn't win. I mean, realistically, we have about 30 guys it seems like who actively play their parts and do them extremely well.

Im pretty sure, this could be reason for them to work harder on their characters..

tad locust
05-05-2011, 01:19 AM
Don't worry man, you came to the right place! JBW is the place to be! I'll send you a message on more about JBW tomorrow since i'm gonna head to bed. Sound good?

Yeah,thats fine.

Leggo
05-05-2011, 02:16 AM
@ wwtna & SES

I'm fine with the slammy type awards ceremony, I'll leave this to you guys... I gave you plenty of catergories to work with, and more if needed.

I do however, think that we should have a "promo of the month" competition. Maybe you guys choose 5 deserving stars from each brand and stick them on a poll, give it a cut off time/date and declare a winner. For the amount of guys we have on the roster, it would be an achievement to make the poll (in my eyes anyway).

Thoughts?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 02:20 AM
@ wwtna & SES

I'm fine with the slammy type awards ceremony, I'll leave this to you guys... I gave you plenty of catergories to work with, and more if needed.

I do however, think that we should have a "promo of the month" competition. Maybe you guys choose 5 deserving stars from each brand and stick them on a poll, give it a cut off time/date and declare a winner. For the amount of guys we have on the roster, it would be an achievement to make the poll (in my eyes anyway).

Thoughts?

This is already being instituted my friend (well, at least on Mayhem it is. I don't know about WWTNA) and it started last Saturday. It ends for me at least on the May 28th edition of Saturday Night Mayhem.

Leggo
05-05-2011, 02:27 AM
This is already being instituted my friend (well, at least on Mayhem it is. I don't know about WWTNA) and it started last Saturday. It ends for me at least on the May 28th edition of Saturday Night Mayhem.

What, promo of the month?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 02:37 AM
What, promo of the month?

Yessir! The "Promo of the Month" segment has already been instituted on my end. Now I'm debating whether I should end it on the 21st or the 28th though. The 21st would be a clean 4 weeks, but I'm guessing that if you didn't know about it then other people didn't know about it either.

Leggo
05-05-2011, 02:39 AM
Yessir! The "Promo of the Month" segment has already been instituted on my end. Now I'm debating whether I should end it on the 21st or the 28th though. The 21st would be a clean 4 weeks, but I'm guessing that if you didn't know about it then other people didn't know about it either.

Soz mate, missed that one... Maybe a weekly/fortnightly reminder?

Is it going on a poll?

Leggo
05-05-2011, 02:46 AM
Welcome tadlocust to JBW!!!!

What's your character then mate?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 02:53 AM
Soz mate, missed that one... Maybe a weekly/fortnightly reminder?

Is it going on a poll?

Yeah maybe I should remind people before they start sending me the PMs that they could be entering a friendly competition if their promo went above and beyond.

And yes, I was gonna do a poll in another thread where I would give a link to the promo in question to refresh people's memories. As in the bolded promo on this page: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Just-The-Best-Wrestling!!&p=121451#post121451

Now this promo in particular would not be eligable for the contest because it was done before the contest began, but you get the message. Does that sound good to you?

Leggo
05-05-2011, 03:01 AM
Yeah maybe I should remind people before they start sending me the PMs that they could be entering a friendly competition if their promo went above and beyond.

And yes, I was gonna do a poll in another thread where I would give a link to the promo in question to refresh people's memories. As in the bolded promo on this page: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4649-JBW-Just-The-Best-Wrestling!!&p=121451#post121451

Now this promo in particular would not be eligable for the contest because it was done before the contest began, but you get the message. Does that sound good to you?

Yes... Sir... E... Bob! Message understood...

I will pm you over the next couple of days with some more ideas that I've had.

*rubs hands together, looks very shrewd*

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Yes... Sir... E... Bob! Message understood...

I will pm you over the next couple of days with some more ideas that I've had.

*rubs hands together, looks very shrewd*

Sounds good me China. Also, I was thinking about extending the Promo of the Month contest onto regular posts as well. You know, like the promos the guys wrote on the non-show days. Example: The Cockney Corner, or MassD's regular letterman visits.

Leggo
05-05-2011, 03:10 AM
Sounds good me China. Also, I was thinking about extending the Promo of the Month contest onto regular posts as well. You know, like the promos the guys wrote on the non-show days. Example: The Cockney Corner, or MassD's regular letterman visits.

Oh yeah, definitely mate... We don't all get to write promos for the shows, all the time. So I would say anything promo wise on the thread should be included.

I know sam619 throws a few in quite often, which are, tbh, brilliant.

Man, it mist be really late where you are mate?... It's morning here now!

Rehmix
05-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Hey,Can I join JBW?

Welcome to the Fed. You're really going to like it here.

And I like the idea of promos of the month

samoan619
05-05-2011, 10:31 AM
Oh yeah, definitely mate... We don't all get to write promos for the shows, all the time. So I would say anything promo wise on the thread should be included.

Much appreciated my brotha, but you, Kash, Manabu, and such have really turned up the knobs on the promos.. I get blown away by the things you guys come up with..

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 10:58 AM

Yeah you can pretty much put Siaki's promos in a hat, take one out randomly and you got yourself one of the best promos you'll find. And yeah, my sleep habbits are ridiculous.

Leggo
05-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Much appreciated my brotha, but you, Kash, Manabu, and such have really turned up the knobs on the promos.. I get blown away by the things you guys come up with..

Your welcome bruv, you and KD set the standard!

HeelTurn
05-05-2011, 12:46 PM
JBW Wrestler Upsets Fans At Airport
Reported By Ryan Clark

---JBW star The Prophecy was once again getting himself in trouble, this time with his own fans. At an airport in Miami excited fans queued to meet their JBW hero The Prophecy, however they were in for a dissapointment. The Prophecy simply ignored most of the fans, except those wearing the t-shirt bearing his name. Onle larger fan, reportedly only 12 years old was in tears after meeting his favourite wrestler. Prophecy not only refused to sign his autograph but also told the kid he was too fat to be wearing such a cool shirt, the child then dropped his 2 ice creams in shock before bursting into tears. An angry mother then proceeded to shout at The Prophecy, before he just smirked and gave her his hotel room number. (This guy has a serious attitude problem).

Leggo
05-05-2011, 12:50 PM
JBW Wrestler Upsets Fans At Airport
Reported By Ryan Clark

---JBW star The Prophecy was once again getting himself in trouble, this time with his own fans. At an airport in Miami excited fans queued to meet their JBW hero The Prophecy, however they were in for a dissapointment. The Prophecy simply ignored most of the fans, except those wearing the t-shirt bearing his name. Onle larger fan, reportedly only 12 years old was in tears after meeting his favourite wrestler. Prophecy not only refused to sign his autograph but also told the kid he was too fat to be wearing such a cool shirt, the child then dropped his 2 ice creams in shock before bursting into tears. An angry mother then proceeded to shout at The Prophecy, before he just smirked and gave her his hotel room number. (This guy has a serious attitude problem).

Lmao mate! Quality work my friend...

What a bastard he was to the poor fat kid!

Hahaha! Lol!

HeelTurn
05-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Lmao mate! Quality work my friend...

What a bastard he was to the poor fat kid!

Hahaha! Lol!

cheers mate, loved the cockney corner by the way.

Rich Cranium
05-05-2011, 01:55 PM
cheers mate, loved the cockney corner by the way.

Does everybody speak this Cockney in the UK?

HeelTurn
05-05-2011, 01:56 PM

No just a portion of Londoners, being a Northerner my knowldge of it is from Tv shows like Only Fools and Horses etc.

Leggo
05-05-2011, 02:18 PM

No, only a small portion of londoners. But, some uk-ers may use CRS without knowing it.

My mum used to say "stop rabbiting on" - rabbit meaning rabbit and pork = talk.

HeelTurn
05-05-2011, 02:20 PM
No, only a small portion of londoners. But, some uk-ers may use CRS without knowing it.

My mum used to say "stop rabbiting on" - rabbit meaning rabbit and pork = talk.

I blame Chaz n' Dave for that lol

Rich Cranium
05-05-2011, 02:24 PM

The Chipmunks?

HeelTurn
05-05-2011, 02:25 PM
The Chipmunks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1fOZjiDaw4&feature=related

Leggo
05-05-2011, 02:26 PM

Chas & dave were quality back in the day... Do you have a favourite track?

Here's mine... Very only fools and horses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOSseI1hao8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

HeelTurn
05-05-2011, 02:33 PM
Chas & dave were quality back in the day... Do you have a favourite track?

Here's mine... Very only fools and horses!

Another Only Fools classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs4-lxrTK-8

Leggo
05-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Another Only Fools classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs4-lxrTK-8

Yeah, quality mate... I think this was actually used in OFAH for a special. I'm a big OFAH Mark, got all the DVDs been to the fan groups (sad I know) and pretty much know every line line from every show... I jest...

HeelTurn
05-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Yeah, quality mate... I think this was actually used in OFAH for a special. I'm a big OFAH Mark, got all the DVDs been to the fan groups (sad I know) and pretty much know every line line from every show... I jest...

It was yeah, from the jolly boys outing, one of my alltime favourite episodes.

Leggo
05-05-2011, 02:47 PM
It was yeah, from the jolly boys outing, one of my alltime favourite episodes.

Jolly boys outing was probably one of the best episodes they did.

Have you been wTching rock and chips?!

Leggo
05-05-2011, 03:20 PM
St George says...

Since my arrival in JBW, the Mae West promotion about...

I gave a Clear message to a Star on the roster...

St George has a cash win in his sights!

Who can this be? Any ideas??

Sidenote: cockney corner to return over the weekend!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 04:40 PM
<---Feels left out of the current convo.

tad locust
05-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Welcome tadlocust to JBW!!!!

What's your character then mate?

An Intellectual schizphrenic with a hardcore wrestling style.

Silverdust
05-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Will my show be cancelled? I PM'd Jman, is he afraid of questions?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Will my show be cancelled? I PM'd Jman, is he afraid of questions?

He hasn't been on in a while, I don't think he's ignoring you and you guys still have time. On a related note, does anyone have a clever name for "The Silverdust Show"?

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 07:06 PM
He hasn't been on in a while, I don't think he's ignoring you and you guys still have time. On a related note, does anyone have a clever name for "The Silverdust Show"?

Pot & Kettal. ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 07:39 PM
An Intellectual schizphrenic with a hardcore wrestling style.

I really do like this gimmick! Can't wait to hear your character's promos! :D

tad locust
05-05-2011, 07:43 PM
I really do like this gimmick! Can't wait to hear your character's promos! :D

Thanks.Did you get my PM saying I wanted to join Warfare?

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 07:44 PM

Yup! I got it! I'll shoot another PM later on okay?

tad locust
05-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Yup! I got it! I'll shoot another PM later on okay?

yeah, thats fine.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 08:06 PM

*Sniff* *Sniff* Now my feelings are hurt :(

Jp btw, I'm glad Warfare got another superb talent.

Leggo
05-05-2011, 08:17 PM

Will have a think about a name... Silverdust is his character name right?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Will have a think about a name... Silverdust is his character name right?

Yep. Not to be confused with his tag partner Silverlace

SilverLace
05-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Yep. Not to be confused with his tag partner Silverlace

I can't have my own show because the resident JBW cameraman is a perv and will likely focus the lens on this fantastic ass. It's quite a specimen!

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 08:46 PM
I can't have my own show because the resident JBW cameraman is a perv and will likely focus the lens on this fantastic ass. It's quite a specimen!

SilverLace!!! How is the bunny hop party coming along?

Rehmix
05-05-2011, 08:50 PM

What about "Dust Off the Mic with Silverdust" or something to that nature, maybe just "Dust Off the Mic."

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 08:51 PM
What about "Dust Off the Mic with Silverdust" or something to that nature, maybe just "Dust Off the Mic."

I like that name for the show!

samoan619
05-05-2011, 08:53 PM

The Sterling Shine
Dust Yourself Off
Silver Inquisitions

Silverdust
05-05-2011, 08:57 PM
The Price of Silver

samoan619
05-05-2011, 08:59 PM
The Price of Silver

They gotta use this one.. First and foremost your the host, which should be the perfect reason why u name the show.. I heard SilverLace got a reality show on TruTv.. You should interview your brother about that..

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 09:00 PM
All those names are great guys, but at the end of the day I think it should be Silverdust's decision.

Rehmix
05-05-2011, 09:04 PM
All those names are great guys, but at the end of the day I think it should be Silverdust's decision.

Whichever one he picks, I know the show is going to be great.

Silverdust
05-05-2011, 09:04 PM
They gotta use this one.. First and foremost your the host, which should be the perfect reason why u name the show.. I heard SilverLace got a reality show on TruTv.. You should interview your brother about that..

My brother is a showboat. The most flamboyant person ever. Why did my parents have to make him my brother? Don't bother answering!

samoan619
05-05-2011, 09:12 PM
My brother is a showboat. The most flamboyant person ever. Why did my parents have to make him my brother? Don't bother answering!

Hahaha Will you be on your brother's show? And what is it called?? Maybe I should ask him..

Leggo
05-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Here are a few suggestions... Theyre not great, as I'm at work and left my brain cell at home!

Silvervision
The true-man's show
Silver POV (sounds porno ish)
Silver's court
Natterjack (random WTF idea)
Sterling truth

samoan619
05-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Here are a few suggestions... Theyre not great, as I'm at work and left my brain cell at home!

Silvervision
The true-man's show
Silver's court
Sterling truth

LMAO I dunno if Natterjack fits Silverdust's personality, but that is one cool word lolol..

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 10:28 PM
LMAO I dunno if Natterjack fits Silverdust's personality, but that is one cool word lolol..

This!^^^^^^^^^ lol

Silverdust
05-05-2011, 10:43 PM

No thank you!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 10:43 PM

Silvervision
The true-man's show
Silver's court
Sterling truth

Sterling Truth and Silvervison are great imo, but Natterjack is the best word in the history of words. I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

Silverdust
05-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Sterling Truth and Silvervison are great imo, but Natterjack is the best word in the history of words. I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

Why don't you have Dave host Natterjack for Warfare?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Why don't you have Dave host Natterjack for Warfare?

I don't know if it's a great word for the title of a show, but it's just a great word regardless. Besides, I don't control Warfare and Dave is just everybody's whipping boy...not worthy of his own show at all.

chunkkynutzzz
05-05-2011, 10:54 PM
I Laugh at JBW competition.

Silverdust
05-05-2011, 10:55 PM
I don't know if it's a great word for the title of a show, but it's just a great word regardless. Besides, I don't control Warfare and Dave is just everybody's whipping boy...not worthy of his own show at all.

I just think the name of my show should be a little more classy, thats all.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 10:56 PM

Is this an insult or a compliment? I don't know if your laughing at us or our competition. Sorry, I just don't really comprehend what your trying to say.

Silverdust
05-05-2011, 10:56 PM

In the words of thedag, who are you?

Silverdust
05-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Is this an insult or a compliment? I don't know if your laughing at us or our competition. Sorry, I just don't really comprehend what your trying to say.

Do you want it to be a compliment? If an insult, what are your thoughts on this matter?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 10:58 PM
I just think the name of my show should be a little more classy, thats all.

Oh no, for sure I get what your saying, I just thought the word was funny is all. I don't think it was a super serious suggestion to anyone. By all means it's your show so you can call it whatever you please.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Do you want it to be a compliment? If an insult, what are your thoughts on this matter?

If it's a compliment, than I want to thank chunkkynutzzz for claiming JBW is heads and shoulders above the competition. If it's an insult, than I'd just ignore it like I do most other unwarrented insults to the show.

samoan619
05-05-2011, 11:10 PM

Siaki:
I respect the competition at most, but I laugh at people like you.. One is because you're chunky.. Two is because your nuts.. Three is you havent even debuted on the EWNCW yet.. Oh thats a pinfall.. I guess that's what your e-fed career is gonna look like.. At least you get a view of the light when your shoulders are on the mat each showing..

WWTNA Mark
05-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Siaki:
I respect the competition at most, but I laugh at people like you.. One is because you're chunky.. Two is because your nuts.. Three is you havent even debuted on the EWNCW yet.. Oh thats a pinfall.. I guess that's what your e-fed career is gonna look like..

Hahaha! Siaki put Chunkynutz in his place! :D

Cena
05-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Siaki:
I respect the competition at most, but I laugh at people like you.. One is because you're chunky.. Two is because your nuts.. Three is you havent even debuted on the EWNCW yet.. Oh thats a pinfall.. I guess that's what your e-fed career is gonna look like.. At least you get a view of the light when your shoulders are on the mat each showing..

He does no back down. Not even Sam can help!
http://www.chenowith.k12.or.us/ces/students/98-99/animals/spittingCobra/cobra1.jpg

Leggo
05-05-2011, 11:24 PM
I won't tell you where Natterjack originates from!!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-05-2011, 11:28 PM
I won't tell you where Natterjack originates from!!!

Well dammit now you have to tell us. lol

Leggo
05-05-2011, 11:48 PM
Well dammit now you have to tell us. lol

Well Natterjack stems back from my days when... Meh... I'll keep you guessing!! Lol

Kashdinero
05-06-2011, 01:31 AM
5ft 10 inches tall.

15 stone in weight. Stocky build. Very strong and has a good base of gravity.

From the grimey streets of West London, rises a new face for the masses to embrace as one of their own. His name is.... MassDinero!

This is his back story.

MassDinero was born on the cold, damp floor of his heroin addicted mothers one bedroom flat. Never having met his druggie father, he lived a troubled youth and has gone from one portion of beef to the next his entire life. After being kicked out of his home, for being arrested for the fifth time that month, He moved in with his uncle, who was a former boxer and wrestler turned narcotic dependent alcoholic. MassDinero was given some firm beatings by his uncle, but he soon began to fight back and a mutual respect was earned. His uncle trained him to box and wrestle every day, and before long he became a real hard-case, who took shit from no-one!

MassDinero has always been a creative person but he struggled at school, and found himself very upset and angry. He did however find solace, in writing and performing some of the most hardcore lyrics in the history of underground music in England. Often finding himself in trouble after lyrically embarrassing a local "hero" or two (or more), he often had to use his boxing skills to fight his way through a crowd of thugs. He soon began to earn a bad reputation as a "trouble maker" and has since been banned from performing his much loved lyrics at every club and pub in London. Frustration is a powerful motivator, and Mass has now set his sights on fulfilling his destiny by leaving the world of music, and entering the world of wrestling! He'll settle for nothing less than becoming the World Heavyweight Champion.

The people finally have a Real Hero, someone to be proud of, someone who dragged themselves out of the gutter to go on and make something of themselves, and someone who stood up for himself and declared war on the PUSSIES of JBW!

His in-ring style is a brawler and striker that can also get technical, and has been known to fly, when it's needed.

His promo's are usually "rapped" and, despite being extremely popular, he can be quite arrogant and aggressive.

Signature moves:
The London Bo (roaring elbow).
The Council Kick (Yakuza Kick)
The British Bomb (Dr Bomb)
The Mass Splash (Top rope splash)
The Mass Effect (Shining wizard)

Finishing Move: My Friend Went To London And All I Got Was This Blood Stained T-Shirt! (K.O punch).

Theme song: "She Said" by Plan B.

Weakness: The ladies!

For anyone who hasn't read it. Or forgot it. Please, enjoy!

Leggo
05-06-2011, 01:36 AM
For anyone who hasn't read it. Or forget it. Please, enjoy!

Leggo says... Quality my friend

St George says... *nothing, shakes his head*

Kashdinero
05-06-2011, 01:47 AM
Leggo says... Quality my friend

St George says... *nothing, shakes his head*

KD: I actually posted this just for you, with the hopes that others will enjoy it.

MD: George you mug, if you don't let me know WTF is going on, you're gonna find yourself in a bit of Barney, me old mucca!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-06-2011, 02:07 AM
KD: I actually posted this just for you, with the hopes that others will enjoy it.

MD: George you mug, if you don't let me know WTF is going on, you're gonna find yourself in a bit of Barney, me old mucca!

I just sent you a rather lengthy PM. Sorry for the long windedness btw, but I felt like I had a lot of ground to cover lol.

Kashdinero
05-06-2011, 02:58 AM
I just sent you a rather lengthy PM. Sorry for the long windedness btw, but I felt like I had a lot of ground to cover lol.

OOC: Recieved loud and clear.

For the record: Kashdinero loves a good read, and that, my friend was a bloody good read!

IC: I don't know what your talking about. Piss off and pester someone else! Who is this guy, he sounds like a writer off of a Chuck Lorre production.... Personally, I have no time for writer's, and think they have no place in the business! Like, at all!

OOC: lol :)

Leggo
05-06-2011, 03:01 AM
OOC: Recieved loud and clear.

For the record: Kashdinero loves a good read, and that, my friend was a bloody good read!

IC: I don't know what your talking about. Piss off and pester someone else! Who is this guy, he sounds like a writer off of a Chuck Lorre production.... Personally, I have no time for writer's, and think they have no place in the business! Like, at all!

OOC: lol :)

KD is in the house!! *big standing ovation*

Leggo
05-06-2011, 03:03 AM
@ SES

So what did silverdust decide about naming his talk show slot?

Still want to know about Natterjack?

Kashdinero
05-06-2011, 03:15 AM
@ SES

'the fcuks a natterjack?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-06-2011, 03:20 AM
@ SES

I don't know what Silverdust wants to name his show. He can go with whatever he wants (I personally think his suggestion and one of yours are the best so far). And yeah lol, if your willing to tell me about Natterjack.

Oh yeah, and @ KD, who was the "IC" you were referring to in an earlier post?

Leggo
05-06-2011, 03:21 AM
'the fcuks a natterjack?

We were coming up with ideas (previous pages) for silverdust's talk show slot, and one of my suggestions was Natterjack. A few guys liked it, cos it sounded funny?, bizarre?. I haven't told them what it is yet though.

Ooh the suspense! Lol

Leggo
05-06-2011, 03:23 AM
I don't know what Silverdust wants to name his show. He can go with whatever he wants (I personally think his suggestion and one of yours are the best so far). And yeah lol, if your willing to tell me about Natterjack.

Will pm you later about Natterjack mate

IC = in character I assume

Kashdinero
05-06-2011, 03:26 AM

In Character.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-06-2011, 03:33 AM
In Character.

Ahh I see. In that case...

OOC: Now the entire post makes a lot more sense. Good fun man.

IC: Your fired.

OOC: JP obviously...can't afford to lose MD.

Kashdinero
05-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Ahh I see. In that case...

OOC: Now the entire post makes a lot more sense. Good fun man.

IC: Your fired.

OOC: JP obviously...can't afford to lose MD.

OOC: Lol, I imagine it must have been a bit confusing, and insulting, if you never knew what IC meant.

IC: Damn right ya need MD!

OOC: This place is awesome

JBW! JBW! JBW!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-06-2011, 03:43 AM
OOC: Lol, I imagine it must have been a bit confusing, and insulting, if you never knew what IC meant.

IC: Damn right ya need MD!

OOC: This place is awesome

JBW! JBW! JBW!

Nah, not insulted. I didn't even know you were referring to me until I knew it was in jest, so it's kinda hard to be insulted under those circumstances. Anyway, I'm kinda glad I sound like a writer...it's kinda what I want to do for a living.