PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

No_1eddiefan
11-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Should be an announcement in the next few hours on the next step for Jabe!

Keep an eye out guys. :)

thejman93
11-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Should be an announcement in the next few hours on the next step for Jabe!

Keep an eye out guys. :)

This. I'll say one thing, though. We're not wasting time.

S.E. Zero
11-23-2012, 06:05 PM
*Jason Alexander is warming jumping up down and stretching before saying....*

Alexander: Damn glad, I'm out of that fucking hospital, I need to go to the gym and free run and do all that crazy I used to do back in the day. I need to find the ruthless, high flying daredevil Jason Alexander I was. Juarez needs to face me at my best to know his place and never dare face The Puerto Rican Nightmare ever again.

*Puts on headphones and assumes a running stance*

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/JayBird.jpg

*He breathes calmly and says...*

Alexander: Let's do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhG4F1ijD1k&feature=g-hist

From 0:10 - 3:23

*Alexander pants heavily after his day of working out*

Alexander: Damn that felt great, Juarez better get ready because when we meet again, he's gonna wish he stayed in the hospital.

bearkg88
11-23-2012, 06:25 PM
Hey just wanted to apologize for not ICing much. Got a PS3 and a crap ton of games, along with WWE 13, so I'm sure most of you understand why I havent ICed haha. I should be back in full force Monday. But I'm here if you have any promo assignments or anything like that :D

No_1eddiefan
11-24-2012, 12:07 AM
The streets are dark and full of danger. Any number of gang or cartel members could jump out of the shadows at any given time, but the man is not scared. This is his neighbourhood. This is his town. He slowly walks down the street, kicking up the sand as he goes, heading towards a road sign, facing the opposite way to the way he is walking. As he reaches it, he looks up and smiles.

Welcome to Juarez!

Like it is a joy to be here, in the most dangerous city in the world. The sign suggests that Juarez is a friendly city, not a city that averages over three homicides a day. Juarez is not a friendly city to most but to the man, it is home. Eddie Juarez looks down from the sign and stares straight ahead, looking towards the camera. There are faint scars still showing on his face from the fall at Blood Harvest.

Eddie Juarez: So Jason Alexander is back training? Good for him. Good for him that he has something to do with his day when he isn't worrying about what I'm going to do to him when I get my hands on him.

Eddie turns back to the city, the lights shining behind him- turning him almost into just a shadow. He turns back again, and a sinister look has entered his cold eyes.

Eddie Juarez: Do you not understand why I have come back here Jason? This is the place that I understand is my safe zone, it is my fortress, my sanctuary. But not only do the dark streets have a certain level of beauty to them, they also understand me. Better yet, I understand them. You see, I returned here because I felt I was losing something- I was losing my edge. I wasn't giving every last fiber of my body into my career- and into my homemade promise- to destroy you.

So I came back here to redefine myself. Something I also notice you have done. The Destroyer of Dreams, you call yourself now? Congratulations- you nearly came up with as bad a name as 'The Puerto Rican Nightmare'. Tell me, how's the 51st state of the United States of America coming along? Because essentially, in just a few short months, you could lose your identity. You will no longer be Puerto Rican, you will be an American.

Juarez spits on the floor.

Eddie Juarez: And if there is one thing worse than a Puerto Rican, it is an American.

Tonight I am leaving this place. I am coming back to JBW. I am coming back...for you Jason.

And when I'm done, your name will be irrelevant. You will forever be known as just another man who tried and failed to take on the second greatest wrestler of all time, behind the GREAT Eddie Guerrero.

That man....EDDIE JUAREZ! REMEMBER THE NAME!

eyehatecena
11-24-2012, 12:37 AM
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/ewawrestling13/jbwshaw.jpg

I will get to work on that other thing this weekend- maybe..

Rehmix
11-24-2012, 12:50 AM
was there an announcement?

eyehatecena
11-24-2012, 12:53 AM
was there an announcement?

Not that I know of- but I will not post the other pix thing in here until I see the annoucment- I am assuming thats what it will be- either that or the next PPV

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-24-2012, 04:58 AM
I'm kind of irritated.

S.E. Zero
11-24-2012, 05:12 AM
I'm kind of irritated.

Why, my friend?

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-24-2012, 05:18 AM
Why, my friend?

Because....

I.....

RAN OUT OF MELTED CHEESE FOR MY CHIPS! :D

S.E. Zero
11-24-2012, 05:24 AM
Because....

I.....

RAN OUT OF MELTED CHEESE FOR MY CHIPS! :D

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/2/6/7db1eade-8d29-4526-b7c3-1c7eda7cd511.jpg

Haha, well I hope you get that solved quick. Can't let those bad boys go to waste.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-24-2012, 05:30 AM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/2/6/7db1eade-8d29-4526-b7c3-1c7eda7cd511.jpg

Haha, well I hope you get that solved quick. Can't let those bad boys go to waste.

Oh believe me! I'm marching through them one bite at a time. I had originally bought them to eat when the new episode of The Walking Dead comes on, but I ended up getting hella hungry.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7jwbzvOTJ1r4jbh8o1_500.gif

S.E. Zero
11-24-2012, 05:37 AM
Oh believe me! I'm marching through them one bite at a time. I had originally bought them to eat when the new episode of The Walking Dead comes on, but I ended up getting hella hungry.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7jwbzvOTJ1r4jbh8o1_500.gif

There's still time to make up for those you eat now vs the ones you'll eat Sunday. This week's The Walking Dead is gonna be intense, I just got the chance the view the one from this past Sunday and holy crap, the revelation of the phone calls Rick was having was just...wow....

I can't wait for the new one and then see Punk on The Talking Dead!!!!! Gonna be a good Sunday :cool:

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-24-2012, 05:47 AM
There's still time to make up for those you eat now vs the ones you'll eat Sunday. This week's The Walking Dead is gonna be intense, I just got the chance the view the one from this past Sunday and holy crap, the revelation of the phone calls Rick was having was just...wow....

I can't wait for the new one and then see Punk on The Talking Dead!!!!! Gonna be a good Sunday :cool:

That was a huge WTF moment for me. I was actually expecting it to be that black guy and his kid from the first episode. Then I slowly came to the realization that "Yeah, Rick's losing his marbles!". With the way they ended this last episode there is going to be a lot leading into this Sunday's episode. I feel like a little kid again staying up all night for my show.

And Punk is going to be on Talking Dead?! I apparently missed that news. Now I have something else to look forward to on that show aside from Chris Hardic- I mean Wick. It's going to be fun seeing that episode.

S.E. Zero
11-24-2012, 06:04 AM
That was a huge WTF moment for me. I was actually expecting it to be that black guy and his kid from the first episode. Then I slowly came to the realization that "Yeah, Rick's losing his marbles!". With the way they ended this last episode there is going to be a lot leading into this Sunday's episode. I feel like a little kid again staying up all night for my show.

And Punk is going to be on Talking Dead?! I apparently missed that news. Now I have something else to look forward to on that show aside from Chris Hardic- I mean Wick. It's going to be fun seeing that episode.

I thought it was the black guy too but nope, total swerve. I know, I'm guessing this is the build up for episode 8 which will be quite the cliffhanger since they are gonna follow the Breaking Bad formula where they will be ending things mid season (this is a 16 episode season; split in 2 8 episode runs) to save the other episodes for later down the road.

AMC is great but they have so few series to fill in every season (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter) with shows and they resort to this (much like USA does as well; Burn Notice comes to mind) to have year long programming with only about 6 original series they do. I can't wait to see Mad Men though, it's gonna be a good season next year.

And yes!!! Punk will be on The Talking Dead, it's been reported like crazy (on the main page) he booked that appearance himself, so I really look forward to hearing what he says about the show.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-24-2012, 06:15 AM
I thought it was the black guy too but nope, total swerve. I know, I'm guessing this is the build up for episode 8 which will be quite the cliffhanger since they are gonna follow the Breaking Bad formula where they will be ending things mid season (this is a 16 episode season; split in 2 8 episode runs) to save the other episodes for later down the road.

AMC is great but they have so few series to fill in every season (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter) with shows and they resort to this (much like USA does as well; Burn Notice comes to mind) to have year long programming with only about 6 original series they do. I can't wait to see Mad Men though, it's gonna be a good season next year.

And yes!!! Punk will be on The Talking Dead, it's been reported like crazy (on the main page) he booked that appearance himself, so I really look forward to hearing what he says about the show.

Well yeah~ They will have to do it sparingly. They want to milk the show for what it is worth so they split it up to keep people interested. If it ran nonstop people would eventually grow out of watching it like people do with other shows that pump out 50+ episodes before calling it 'break time!'. It is definitely working because they are supposedly getting gigantic ratings for the AMC network. If I was a bigger house hold name myself I would totally book myself on Talking Dead just to discuss a show that I already know so much about right about now.

And.. AMC had a lot of great shows. I believe they had that Hell On Wheels show that reminded me of Red Dead Redemption. I never had the chance to get past the first episode, but I had liked what I had seen so far. USA though advertised the living crud out of Burn Notice; It is a great show! I like that they keep putting out seasons and episodes. They also have Covert Affairs and Royal Pains. They are both okay shows but I watch both of them infrequently. Now the show I am waiting for that will be returning to USA soon is....

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ud03LWXm1rrt17t.gif

S.E. Zero
11-24-2012, 06:24 AM
Well yeah~ They will have to do it sparingly. They want to milk the show for what it is worth so they split it up to keep people interested. If it ran nonstop people would eventually grow out of watching it like people do with other shows that pump out 50+ episodes before calling it 'break time!'. It is definitely working because they are supposedly getting gigantic ratings for the AMC network. If I was a bigger house hold name myself I would totally book myself on Talking Dead just to discuss a show that I already know so much about right about now.

And.. AMC had a lot of great shows. I believe they had that Hell On Wheels show that reminded me of Red Dead Redemption. I never had the chance to get past the first episode, but I had liked what I had seen so far. USA though advertised the living crud out of Burn Notice; It is a great show! I like that they keep putting out seasons and episodes. They also have Covert Affairs and Royal Pains. They are both okay shows but I watch both of them infrequently. Now the show I am waiting for that will be returning to USA soon is....

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ud03LWXm1rrt17t.gif

I know what you mean. Splitting up big 10+ episode series seems the M.O. for success for a lot of networks these days and has paid off so I hope that The Walking Dead ends in a big way that makes me wet my (fictional ;)) panties wanting for the next episodes to come out haha

Oh Shawn and Gus, they are just pure awesome. Psych should be great this season, it's reaching that milestone very few series reach of 8 seasons with this being the 7th, I really hope it makes it. To capture the interest of people for close to 8 years now is no easy feat, I'm glad I've been able to enjoy Psych from it's first episode back '06.

No_1eddiefan
11-24-2012, 11:17 AM

I will get to work on that other thing this weekend- maybe..

Well no announcement yet- waiting on J to confirm he's okay with what we're announcing, but this is a spoiler of sorts.

The next JBW PPV will be JBW: Resurrection.

Poignant no? It's tentatively set for 30th December, but there will be more plans announced today- I'm giving J two hours to come online and confirm or change plans before I make the announcement.

tnawhat
11-24-2012, 11:28 AM
Well no announcement yet- waiting on J to confirm he's okay with what we're announcing, but this is a spoiler of sorts.

Poignant no? It's tentatively set for 30th December, but there will be more plans announced today- I'm giving J two hours to come online and confirm or change plans before I make the announcement.

Jman is pregnant there i said the announcement

Robareid
11-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Jman is pregnant there i said the announcement

Again J? *sigh* You really oughta be more careful ;)

No_1eddiefan
11-24-2012, 01:24 PM

Okay to add to this:

The new JBW brand will be called......Killzone!

EHC is working on a logo as we speak and the first show is set for next Sunday (the 2nd). The shows will be on Sundays, with every 4/5 weeks being a PPV. A PPV schedule will be made up soon and posted.

Also, we had a bit of a discussion with Jose and there is confusion over where the name Octane came from. Whatsy believes he could have come up with it, but Jose thought R(ob) came up with it. To avoid any problems with R(ob) and Ka$h, we're going to change the name of Octane back to an old-school favourite...AWF fans will love this...Zero Gravity!

Zero Gravity will be on Wednesdays I believe, although don't quote me on that- HJ is the guy to go to with that information.

I'll be sending out promo assignments for the first Killzone soon- you will all have a week to do them, back in for next Saturday!

Thank you all for your continued support of JBW. :)

HolyJose2391
11-24-2012, 02:20 PM
Okay to add to this:

The new JBW brand will be called......Killzone!

EHC is working on a logo as we speak and the first show is set for next Sunday (the 2nd). The shows will be on Sundays, with every 4/5 weeks being a PPV. A PPV schedule will be made up soon and posted.

Also, we had a bit of a discussion with Jose and there is confusion over where the name Octane came from. Whatsy believes he could have come up with it, but Jose thought R(ob) came up with it. To avoid any problems with R(ob) and Ka$h, we're going to change the name of Octane back to an old-school favourite...AWF fans will love this...Zero Gravity!

Zero Gravity will be on Wednesdays I believe, although don't quote me on that- HJ is the guy to go to with that information.

I'll be sending out promo assignments for the first Killzone soon- you will all have a week to do them, back in for next Saturday!

Thank you all for your continued support of JBW. :)

Yup to avoid any problems and use of old Banners we're going back to Zero Gravity! I have a decent sized roster that can add to the main roster. Looking at my work and School schedule Wednesdays will be the day that we have ZG. Still planning a few details but expect assignments by Wednesday.

No_1eddiefan
11-24-2012, 02:23 PM
Promo assignments have gone out for Killzone!

If you didn't get one, and want to do a promo- send me a PM.

Also, don't worry that we have nothing for your character if you didn't get one, we may have plans that mean you don't need one this week.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-25-2012, 04:13 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0h791eBTx1qkp4vco1_250.gif

Robareid
11-25-2012, 07:03 AM
So what brands do we have now? Just Kill Zone and Zero Gravity, or are there any more?

Destruction
11-25-2012, 07:47 AM
So what brands do we have now? Just Kill Zone and Zero Gravity, or are there any more?

I think so. If I remember rightly, The three previous brands combined under KillZone, and Octane is now Zero Gravity

Speaking of KillZone, I believe I just did one of my better promos today

Shaz11
11-25-2012, 09:42 AM
Right, I'll be smashing WWE 13 now, so I may not be online for quite a time. I ain't gone though!

And for all you peeps in my promo, don't worry cause I'll send it to ya'll tonight once I get it! #NoLie

S.E. Zero
11-25-2012, 10:46 AM

Just the 2. One main show (which given our roster after so many left is more than enough) and Zero Gravity (The former Octane, which will feature a high flying roster).

I would say we'll see more shows and whatnot when our roster grows out a bit more.

eyehatecena
11-25-2012, 11:11 AM
can't start on my promo until the other person sends me their part

BennyTheBall
11-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Mr. Smyth: So in my first match at JBW, I get buried by a disrespectful announce. I demand this announcer be reprimanded.

Shaz11
11-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Working on my promo, I'll send it to ??? later on.

bearkg88
11-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Promo done and sent!

S.E. Zero
11-26-2012, 04:05 AM
Good morning Jabe hope all are well :)

KJ PUNK
11-26-2012, 01:56 PM
I'll be working on my promo sometime tonight. It'll be shipped off to the next person as soon as I'm finished with it.

scribbler_jones
11-26-2012, 10:39 PM
A bus pulls up in front of a grand, intimidating arena. Two conspicuous figures step down off the bus: one, a small man with long black hair and clad in blue; the other, a big, thick woman clad in pink.

"You sure this is your stop?" the bus driver asks. He casts a nervous look at the building, then back at the duo. "It's a real dangerous place, not like anywhere else in the world. Only certain kinda folks ever go there."

The two look at each other, then the man in blue looks at the driver and smiles. "We know the kind... justifiably badass."

The lady in pink smiles with an extra bubbly smile. "That's us."

The driver looks incredulously at the two, as the women on the bus look out the windows to ooh and ahh over the man in blue. The girl in pink goes from sugar-sweet to pit-bull ferocious - she glares back at the women, and they all fall silent.

"Well, in any case, good luck to y'all folks," the driver says. "You might need some."

"We got plenty," the man in blue says with a billion-dollar smile. "We have our lucky stars."

The bus drives away, and the two make their way towards the giant, imposing facility with the words "Justifiably Badass Wrestling" emblazoned on its exterior. The night sky comes alive as two constellations in the sky shine their guiding lights down upon the unconventional duo...

The constellation of the archer and the constellation of the fish.

SouthernBlood
11-26-2012, 10:53 PM
A bus pulls up in front of a grand, intimidating arena. Two conspicuous figures step down off the bus: one, a small man with long black hair and clad in blue; the other, a big, thick woman clad in pink.

"You sure this is your stop?" the bus driver asks. He casts a nervous look at the building, then back at the duo. "It's a real dangerous place, not like anywhere else in the world. Only certain kinda folks ever go there."

The two look at each other, then the man in blue looks at the driver and smiles. "We know the kind... justifiably badass."

The driver looks incredulously at the two, as the women on the bus look out the windows to ooh and ahh over the man in blue. The girl in pink goes from sugar-sweet to pit-bull ferocious - she glares back at the women, and they all fall silent.

"Well, in any case, good luck to y'all folks," the driver says. "You might need some."

"We got plenty," the man in blue says with a billion-dollar smile. "We have our lucky stars."

The bus drives away, and the two make their way towards the giant, imposing facility with the words "Justifiably Badass Wrestling" emblazoned on its exterior. The night sky comes alive as two constellations in the sky shine their guiding lights down upon the unconventional duo...

Ano Doom:Please,please come up in here.

Rehmix
11-26-2012, 11:01 PM

I saw this and glanced at the bottom and saw the final line. I went to look up what they were, secretly hoping that scribble would be bringing a tag team based on the zodiac. I guess I will have to wait. Not that I'm not excited for you guys in JBW.

HolyJose2391
11-26-2012, 11:04 PM

*HolyJose pulls up in his black 2011 Chevy Camero. He steps out wearing a pair of jeans, white shirt and a leather jacket and a pair of all stars. He walks over to the two who stepped off the bus. He looks them up and down walks over and smiles at them*

HolyJose: Welcome. I knew I made a good choice in having you two come. You're ready

scribbler_jones
11-26-2012, 11:05 PM
Ano Doom:Please,please come up in here.

Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink enter the halls of JBW for the first time...

Pisces Pink: ... I get the feeling that something ominous doesn't want us here...

Sagittarius Blue: ... I get the feeling that "something ominous" can eat a dick. Let's find the locker rooms.

scribbler_jones
11-26-2012, 11:08 PM
I saw this and glanced at the bottom and saw the final line. I went to look up what they were, secretly hoping that scribble would be bringing a tag team based on the zodiac. I guess I will have to wait. Not that I'm not excited for you guys in JBW.

Patience, my friend. I never said that Sag and Pisces were the only Star Signs out there ;)

... There is a reason they always say "The stars will align..."

#WatchTheStars #ZodiacRising

scribbler_jones
11-26-2012, 11:10 PM
*HolyJose pulls up in his black 2011 Chevy Camero. He steps out wearing a pair of jeans, white shirt and a leather jacket and a pair of all stars. He walks over to the two who stepped off the bus. He looks them up and down walks over and smiles at them*

HolyJose: Welcome. I knew I made a good choice in having you two come. You're ready

Sagittarius Blue (shakes HJ's hand): I'm glad you'll have us. (Feeling the ride, by the way.) Let's do this.

SouthernBlood
11-26-2012, 11:13 PM
Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink enter the halls of JBW for the first time...

Pisces Pink: ... I get the feeling that something ominous doesn't want us here...

Sagittarius Blue: ... I get the feeling that "something ominous" can eat a dick. Let's find the locker rooms.

Ano Doom:Yes,yes,yes it is so good to have you .

HolyJose2391
11-26-2012, 11:13 PM
Sagittarius Blue (shakes HJ's hand): I'm glad you'll have us. (Feeling the ride, by the way.) Let's do this.

*Shakes Blue's hand*

Not many people get this welcome from me. You. You're lucky I see potential in you. Now sit tight and prepare yourself for the biggest career of your life!

scribbler_jones
11-26-2012, 11:32 PM
A bus pulls up in front of the JBW building. Two conspicuous figures disembark: one, a small man dressed in black with a devilish fire in his eyes; the other, a strong-looking woman dressed in a business suit - a three-piece suit with a purple vest and tie.

"You sure this is where you want to be?" The driver asks, looking the two up and down. "This place is - "

"For a bus driver, you're a nosy man." The woman in purple cuts the bus driver off with a measure of cold, blunt annoyance. She looks at the driver - and even though she's wearing violet-shaded sunglasses, the menace in her eyes shines through like an angry sun. "We know what this place is."

"Please excuse my promotional manager... she's a very direct kind of woman." The man in black speaks with a soothing tone, but something in his voice and the gleam in his eyes scares the bus driver to his core. "What she means is that we belong here. We understand the meaning of 'Justifiably Badass.' In fact, we don't just belong here... this place belongs to us."

The bus driver seems nonplussed by this. He is even more confused by another detail he notices...

"You know, you folks look a lot like those two famous people... are you Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink?"

The two look at each other, then look back at the driver. "We get that a lot," answers the man in black with his dangerously soothing voice. "I look a lot like him... well, he looks a lot like me, really..." He runs his fingers through his long black hair as he speaks, then gestures at the emblem on his jacket - the sign of the archer. "We share the same sign, same looks... same blood. But... that's where the 'same' ends."

The woman in purple has the same indifferently cold expression - and speaks in the same indifferently cold tone. "I'm not wearing pink, you simpleton. I have a better skin complexion than that street trash. And I'm a totally different sign altogether." She points to her jeweled golden tie pin - shaped in the form of the sign of the virgin.

The bus driver is confused by this, but even more so... he is intimidated by what he senses from the duo. A dangerous, menacing vibe that threatened only the worst for anyone in its way. He went to wish the two good luck, but they had already disregarded him and began walking towards their destination.

The man in black and the woman in violet walked with a slow, deliberate pace. She has a stern, icy glare; he has a gleam in his eye lit by the fires of hell and shaped in the forge of mayhem. She looked up at her guardian sign, that of the virgin, burning with a dark light that threatened to consume the other stars in the sky.

He looked up at his sign, that of the archer... and seethed. "You should be mine. Mine alone... not his. And soon... you will light only my path."

And so the two march towards JBW... and the skies darken even further with their approach.

scribbler_jones
11-26-2012, 11:33 PM
Ano Doom:Yes,yes,yes it is so good to have you .

OOC: I'm sorry if that sounded mean - I was assuming you were in character and apologize if I was out of line. It's great to be here in JBW with you guys!

scribbler_jones
11-26-2012, 11:34 PM
*Shakes Blue's hand*

Not many people get this welcome from me. You. You're lucky I see potential in you. Now sit tight and prepare yourself for the biggest career of your life!

*Pisces and Sagittarius look at each other with mile-wide grins...*

Sagittarius Blue: This is justifiably...

Pisces Pink: BADASS :D

scribbler_jones
11-26-2012, 11:39 PM
A bus pulls up in front of the JBW building. Two conspicuous figures disembark: one, a small man dressed in black with a devilish fire in his eyes; the other, a strong-looking woman dressed in a business suit - a three-piece suit with a purple vest and tie.

"You sure this is where you want to be?" The driver asks, looking the two up and down. "This place is - "

"For a bus driver, you're a nosy man." The woman in purple cuts the bus driver off with a measure of cold, blunt annoyance. She looks at the driver - and even though she's wearing violet-shaded sunglasses, the menace in her eyes shines through like an angry sun. "We know what this place is."

"Please excuse my promotional manager... she's a very direct kind of woman." The man in black speaks with a soothing tone, but something in his voice and the gleam in his eyes scares the bus driver to his core. "What she means is that we belong here. We understand the meaning of 'Justifiably Badass.' In fact, we don't just belong here... this place belongs to us."

The bus driver seems nonplussed by this. He is even more confused by another detail he notices...

"You know, you folks look a lot like those two famous people... are you Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink?"

The two look at each other, then look back at the driver. "We get that a lot," answers the man in black with his dangerously soothing voice. "I look a lot like him... well, he looks a lot like me, really..." He runs his fingers through his long black hair as he speaks, then gestures at the emblem on his jacket - the sign of the archer. "We share the same sign, same looks... same blood. But... that's where the 'same' ends."

The woman in purple has the same indifferently cold expression - and speaks in the same indifferently cold tone. "I'm not wearing pink, you simpleton. I have a better skin complexion than that street trash. And I'm a totally different sign altogether." She points to her jeweled golden tie pin - shaped in the form of the sign of the virgin.

The bus driver is confused by this, but even more so... he is intimidated by what he senses from the duo. A dangerous, menacing vibe that threatened only the worst for anyone in its way. He went to wish the two good luck, but they had already disregarded him and began walking towards their destination.

The man in black and the woman in violet walked with a slow, deliberate pace. She has a stern, icy glare; he has a gleam in his eye lit by the fires of hell and shaped in the forge of mayhem. She looked up at her guardian sign, that of the virgin, burning with a dark light that threatened to consume the other stars in the sky.

He looked up at his sign, that of the archer... and seethed. "You should be mine. Mine alone... not his. And soon... you will light only my path."

And so the two march towards JBW... and the skies darken even further with their approach.

A phone call comes in on the woman's phone. She answers... and after a few moments, she says "We're in. Will have things ready for the others. Be ready."

Rehmix
11-27-2012, 12:06 AM
A phone call comes in on the woman's phone. She answers... and after a few moments, she says "We're in. Will have things ready for the others. Be ready."
Is it okay to mark the fuck out to people you don't know? This makes me really excited!

SouthernBlood
11-27-2012, 12:16 AM
OOC: I'm sorry if that sounded mean - I was assuming you were in character and apologize if I was out of line. It's great to be here in JBW with you guys!

no no no lol i was ic it was Ano Doom's sinister eerie way of beckoning Blue And Pink to PLEASE ​come in no harm at all

scribbler_jones
11-27-2012, 01:46 AM
Is it okay to mark the fuck out to people you don't know? This makes me really excited!

Give me a little time: I focus on quality first and quantity later... but I have a plan, and if you want more Star Signs then you will love it!

Or should I say... Virgo Violet has a plan - and the wrestling world may not like it... ?

#ZodiacRising #IWantItAll #TheWrestlingApocalypse

KJ PUNK
11-27-2012, 01:48 AM
promo done and sent to the next person

No_1eddiefan
11-27-2012, 03:41 AM
Scribbler, I think you've got JBW talking more in one night than a lot of guys have been able to in a while. Great work.

scribbler_jones
11-27-2012, 06:08 AM
Scribbler, I think you've got JBW talking more in one night than a lot of guys have been able to in a while. Great work.

Many thanks, Eddiefan! But I'm nowhere near done yet... check out the JBW bio thread!

Rehmix
11-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Many thanks, Eddiefan! But I'm nowhere near done yet... check out the JBW bio thread!
NO!!!!!! I was hoping for Gemini!!!!!

thejman93
11-27-2012, 06:06 PM
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

After a few days away, I'm back! How's things with my awesome roster?

S.E. Zero
11-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

After a few days away, I'm back! How's things with my awesome roster?

I polished my title today, bitch is shinnyyyyy!!!! Lol, jk :)

Doing pretty good :)

thejman93
11-27-2012, 06:46 PM
I polished my title today...

I'll bet you did. :D

S.E. Zero
11-27-2012, 06:48 PM
I'll bet you did. :D

Damn right I did, it's been a while since I had so much "gold" on me aside from Jabe. I missed this lol looking to add a few more soon ;) no I'm not :(....ok, maybe I am....:)

scribbler_jones
11-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Archer Black: So... Justifiably Badass Wrestling...

Virgo Violet: (dismissively) So they claim. We need to focus on business, Archer... let's find whoever is supposedly "responsible" for running this establishment and find out when we can get you in the spotlight. There's money to be made.

Archer Black: Money, money, money... Virgo, you have tunnel vision, my dear. Let's take our time... there's bound to be some delightful... *mischief* we can stir up.

No_1eddiefan
11-28-2012, 12:28 PM
Damn right I did, it's been a while since I had so much "gold" on me aside from Jabe. I missed this lol looking to add a few more soon ;) no I'm not :(....ok, maybe I am....:)

Kyojin looks at the retired ICW World Championship on his right shoulder and the IWA Endurance Championship on his left shoulder.

Kyojin: Yeah, this feels good.

HolyJose2391
11-28-2012, 12:46 PM
*HolyJose looks down admiring his newly won EWNCW Blacklist Championship*

HJ: First dual champion in JBW history. Check. First team to win both the JBW and EWNCW World Tag team championships check. One half of the greatest tag team ever. check. Yeah I'm that fucking awesome

thejman93
11-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Kyojin looks at the retired ICW World Championship on his right shoulder and the IWA Endurance Championship on his left shoulder.

HJ: First dual champion in JBW history. Check. First team to win both the JBW and EWNCW World Tag team championships check. One half of the greatest tag team ever. check. Yeah I'm that fucking awesome

Jman: You two are adorable.

HolyJose2391
11-28-2012, 01:06 PM
Jman: You two are adorable.
HJ: I'm not the one admiring two championships that are inactive.

No_1eddiefan
11-28-2012, 01:51 PM
HJ: I'm not the one admiring two championships that are inactive.

Kyojin: Inactive? The IWA Endurance Championship is inactive? Since when?

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-28-2012, 01:53 PM
I am doing so much shit..!!

I've never written so many promos in 2 days in my entire life.

thejman93
11-28-2012, 01:56 PM

One more is coming your way soon, bro.

HolyJose2391
11-28-2012, 02:11 PM
Kyojin: Inactive? The IWA Endurance Championship is inactive? Since when?
OOC: I read that as ICW my bad xD

Rehmix
11-28-2012, 02:20 PM

This I agree with except my promos include a 15 page paper.

VanHooliganX
11-28-2012, 06:12 PM

Van: A 15 minute-ish title reign before the show died and a pathetic excuse for not winning the new world championship. Cute.

VanHooliganX
11-28-2012, 06:14 PM
This I agree with except my promos include a 15 page paper.

Yeah I'll agree with that actually (15 page thing lol)

Gunna crack on with the rest after this meal I just made @_@

SouthernBlood
11-28-2012, 06:26 PM

Ano Doom:Why hello there sir. Let me ask you this...Dual Champion in JBW ...First team to win JBW and EWNCW tag team titles...Half of the greatest team ever...You know what's next? You'll be the only two brothers crushed by The Demon Cyborg in two consecutive shows.

OOC:Btw I meant to say thanks for the "push" there,HJ. You didn't HAVE to lose to me,and I appreciate it.

HolyJose2391
11-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Ano Doom:Why hello there sir. Let me ask you this...Dual Champion in JBW ...First team to win JBW and EWNCW tag team titles...Half of the greatest team ever...You know what's next? You'll be the only two brothers crushed by The Demon Cyborg in two consecutive shows.

OOC:Btw I meant to say thanks for the "push" there,HJ. You didn't HAVE to lose to me,and I appreciate it.

Haha no worries dude. I don't mind at all

SouthernBlood
11-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Haha no worries dude. I don't mind at all

Hey I fulfilled your dream match least you can is let me win! ;)

Glamour Girl
11-29-2012, 01:54 PM
I just started a new thread to discuss a subject I'm interested in and would love to hear from all of you :).

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...019#post687019 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?27907-A-Woman-in-a-Man-s-World&p=687019#post687019)

HolyJose2391
11-29-2012, 09:03 PM
Also make sure to read Killzone! I'm debuting a new character I'm sure you all will love :D

bearkg88
11-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Looking forward to the next show :D Hope you guys like my promo :D

wrestlingfan66513
11-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Also make sure to read Killzone! I'm debuting a new character I'm sure you all will love :D
A new Jose character!?!! Now it's a must read for everyone!

Hawk: As all of you saw, I made my mark on my first night in JBW and I'm not done yet whether you like it or not. I'm injecting some new blood in this company and giving it the jump start it needs to rise back up. However, Im not done with the TV title yet so be ready because your going to get weekly doses of Mayhem on your screen very soon.

thejman93
11-30-2012, 01:52 PM
A new Jose character!?!! Now it's a must read for everyone!

Aye. It's a doozy.

wrestlingfan66513
11-30-2012, 03:02 PM
Hawk: Good morning JBTV, welcome to your next TV Champion of the world Show Preview special. In an early Christmas treat, JBTV is proud to present it's unique must see take on A Christmas Carol starring yours truly and coming to a TV near you. Here is a quick preview from your number 1 on screen personality keeping you connected to JBTV 24/7!

Scrooge(Played by Malcolm Cage) is up to his greedy ways as he hoards the TV title and refuses to share its glory with the people who made him rich in the first place. After the 3 ghosts fail to convert his life, Bob Cratchit (Played by Mike Hawk) sets out to take the title and take Scrooge's place as the face of his business. Will Cratchit succeed or will Scrooge con his way to success again? Find out next time on JBTV!!!

*Camera cuts off

Hawk: By the way Cage, his a little spoiler for you, I am in the starring role here and now that I don't have to worry about someone pulling the wires, I am taking that title and becoming the next star on JBTV. But don't worry because in the TV biz, there's always room for extras to make me look good. Cut, Print, Mayhem.

eyehatecena
11-30-2012, 03:05 PM
karl panzer: must kick ass......need more beer........black blooded must be destroyed after more beer

thejman93
11-30-2012, 03:16 PM
New sig! Thanks to my boy EHC for the poster.

No_1eddiefan
11-30-2012, 03:20 PM
new sig! Thanks to my boy ehc for the poster.

wooooooooooo! J! B! W! J! B! W!

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Divine: it doesnt matter if your eddie "ripping off guerrero" juarez, holy "not worth a wam bam thank you man" jose, or van "im a dumbass so i used a roman numeral as my last name" hooligan x, the only person that matters, that the fans love, is your intercontinental champ, gonna have my face put on a stamp, beating chumpettes left and right, has come to jbw for a fight, the divine one, the only one, chris divine

No_1eddiefan
12-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Still waiting on a couple promos.

Get them to me tonight guys!

Rehmix
12-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Just sent mine in.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Damn sucks not seeing people ICing in this thread today :/

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 07:07 PM
Still waiting on a couple promos.

Get them to me tonight guys!

Has our's come through?

thejman93
12-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Keep those promos coming, guys.

thejman93
12-01-2012, 07:14 PM
Jman: I've made up my mind. Tomorrow, it's over.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Jman: I've made up my mind. Tomorrow, it's over.

Divine: and what is exactly over?

Krysys
12-01-2012, 07:20 PM
Hello JBW.

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 07:25 PM

Mr. Smyth: His Mayan calendar is missing a couple of weeks.

No_1eddiefan
12-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Has our's come through?

Yeah man, no worries :)

BennyTheBall
12-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Yeah man, no worries :)

Schweet!

I figured as much. Just making sure.

S.E. Zero
12-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Hello JBW.

Hello, bro :)

Rehmix
12-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Hello JBW.
INTRUDER!!!!!!

j/k :p

No_1eddiefan
12-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Okay guys, heading to bed now but missing some promos:

VanHooliganX
TTC
HeelTurn
Zero

Get these into me ASAP please.

bearkg88
12-01-2012, 10:07 PM

VanHooliganX
TTC
HeelTurn
Zero

YA! We want a show tomorrow :D Cause Ill be bored at work

S.E. Zero
12-01-2012, 10:22 PM

VanHooliganX
TTC
HeelTurn
Zero

I know!!! Will get it in asap, promise.

TTC
12-01-2012, 10:27 PM

VanHooliganX
TTC
HeelTurn
Zero

Sorry for the delay. I was going to do it earlier, but got caught doing something else. Will do it in a while.

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 05:09 AM
sorry I haven't been on much, work has kept me fantastically busy, and the only free time I have there is noone to IC with

BennyTheBall
12-02-2012, 05:11 AM
sorry I haven't been on much, work has kept me fantastically busy, and the only free time I have there is noone to IC with

Mr. Smyth: Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time out to rectify that cockroack problem that I have in IWA.

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 05:16 AM
Mr. Smyth: Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time out to rectify that cockroack problem that I have in IWA.

Mr. Blood: We go where the money goes, plain and simple. Word of advice though, on the house, watch that sneaky bastard, or he'll pearl harbor your ass.

BennyTheBall
12-02-2012, 05:18 AM
Mr. Blood: We go where the money goes, plain and simple. Word of advice though, on the house, watch that sneaky bastard, or he'll pearl harbor your ass.

Mr. Smyth: Nothing like a bit of old fashioned, family friendly racism.

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 05:20 AM
Mr. Smyth: Nothing like a bit of old fashioned, family friendly racism.

Mr. Blood: Hell Racism ain't got nothin ta do with it, I rode with a jap an he told me, sneakiness like that is in all of em, it's their strength. Ya just gotta be careful it ain't your weakness.

BennyTheBall
12-02-2012, 05:24 AM
Mr. Blood: Hell Racism ain't got nothin ta do with it, I rode with a jap an he told me, sneakiness like that is in all of em, it's their strength. Ya just gotta be careful it ain't your weakness.

Mr. Smyth: I appreciate the advice, but let me assure you that I have big plans for that troglodyte.

wrestlingfan66513
12-02-2012, 05:25 AM

Hawk: Blood knows what he is talking about, I took out my ex tag team partner to get rid of the dead weight and he never saw it coming because I had everyone fooled. But because of that, Black Blooded became the last ICW tag champions.

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 05:25 AM
Mr. Smyth: I appreciate the advice, but let me assure you that I have big plans for that troglodyte.

Mr. Blood: Fair enough, you need to talk more business, you know where to find us.

Asherdelampyr
12-02-2012, 05:30 AM
Hawk: Blood knows what he is talking about, I took out my ex tag team partner to get rid of the dead weight and he never saw it coming because I had everyone fooled. But because of that, Black Blooded became the last ICW tag champions.

Mr. Blood: And we never did get the chance ta thank you for it, that worthless pile of shit Omeba was just a drain on everyone. Black here was going on and on about how sick he was of him, before you went and shut him up permanent-like. And now look at you, from Pigeon to Hawk, from prey to predator, seemingly overnight.

Mr. Black: We knew you had it in you

Mr. Blood: Damn proud of you boy, damn proud.

VanHooliganX
12-02-2012, 06:54 AM
Promo sent. :) Sorry for being 1 of the later 1s.

No_1eddiefan
12-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Promo sent. :) Sorry for being 1 of the later 1s.

No worries man.

Now I'm waiting on just:

TTC & HeelTurn

The show will go on without them if needs be.

thejman93
12-02-2012, 12:39 PM

Jman: You'll find out with everybody else, champ.

S.E. Zero
12-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Looking forward to the first KZ, the #futureofJabe starts tonight!!!

VanHooliganX
12-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Looking forward to the first KZ, the #futureofJabe starts tonight!!!

I'll second that :) lol

scribbler_jones
12-02-2012, 02:41 PM
*Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink stand in an empty ring, the lights dimmed as they are the only ones there. Pisces stands by watching as Sagittarius Blue paces the ring.

Sagittarius Blue: We're here, Pisces. We are standing in the heart of the baddest wrestling federation known to man. This is the biggest gig we've gotten, and we're going to make one hell of a debut. We will stamp the sign of the stars on this company, and nobody will forget The Star Signs.

Pisces Pink: Hell yeah, babe. But how will we do it?

Sagittarius Blue: The good old fashioned way. We will fight our way to the top. Both of us have the chops to make it here. We just have to show everyone else that we have it. We will challenge any and everyone standing upright to face us. We will fight, we will compete. And we will shine. But especially, we will show them how powerful we are together. There has never been a mixed team like us. You: Babygirl Bigg, the mightiest, the toughest broad in the world who can throw soup bones with any grown man, and can throw bitches to the dirt like so many sacks of laundry. And me: the Classic City Saint, the Royal Rockstar, the Little Big Problem, the world's biggest little man. Imagine what we can do in this ring, sugar.

Pisces Pink: No need to imagine, boo... We will get our chance. Just you wait, JBW... THE STAR SIGNS ARE HERE!

thejman93
12-02-2012, 02:55 PM
We cut to Jman sitting at his locker. He's looking around the room with a strange look on his face.*

Jman: It's really different, man. Where does a guy like me fit in?

Destruction
12-02-2012, 02:57 PM
We cut to Jman sitting at his locker. He's looking around the room with a strange look on his face.*

Vulgar: With Kevin Matthews and Two of a Kind. As far away from JBW as possible!

scribbler_jones
12-02-2012, 02:59 PM

*Sagittarius Blue happens to walk by...

Sagittarius Blue: That's the question, friend. Where do we fit in? It's funny, because people spend their entire lives asking that question - and never find it. But the answer I've found...

Is that you make your place where and how you see fit.

Destruction
12-02-2012, 03:03 PM
*Sagittarius Blue happens to walk by...

Sagittarius Blue: That's the question, friend. Where do we fit in? It's funny, because people spend their entire lives asking that question - and never find it. But the answer I've found...

Is that you make your place where and how you see fit.

Vulgar: Hold on now chap. I don't fit in anywhere. I'm a white rapper. But does that mean I'm wrong to be here? I haven't made my place here as of yet, but am I one, who's not supposed to be in JBW. Or does my ability to kick yours, Jmans, Rage's or anyone else's ass allow me to fit in?

BennyTheBall
12-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Vulgar: Hold on now chap. I don't fit in anywhere. I'm a white rapper. But does that mean I'm wrong to be here? I haven't made my place here as of yet, but am I one, who's not supposed to be in JBW. Or does my ability to kick yours, Jmans, Rage's or anyone else's ass allow me to fit in?

Mr. Smyth: Well here's hoping you can fight, because you certainly cannot rap.

Destruction
12-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Mr. Smyth: Well here's hoping you can fight, because you certainly cannot rap.

Vulgar: Yo dude. That's just uncalled for

scribbler_jones
12-02-2012, 03:23 PM

Sagittarius Blue: First of all, I think it's great that you're a rapper - color be damned. Second, if you want to fight, that's just dandy. And third, don't assume it's going to be a walk in the park fighting me.

Destruction
12-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Sagittarius Blue: First of all, I think it's great that you're a rapper - color be damned. Second, if you want to fight, that's just dandy. And third, don't assume it's going to be a walk in the park fighting me.

Vulgar: Oh, I'm not assuming anything. Seeing you wrestle in other companies have made me confident I could make you bleed, I could make you scream, I could make you cry.

scribbler_jones
12-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Vulgar: Oh, I'm not assuming anything. Seeing you wrestle in other companies have made me confident I could make you bleed, I could make you scream, I could make you cry.

Sagittarius Blue: Oh, you saw me wrestle before and think I'm a pushover? Apparently you didn't see me in action at TWE's last WarPath - because if you did, you would know just what the fuck I can do to you.

SouthernBlood
12-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Ano Doom:Crushing,killing,and destroying,In just a matter of time.

Destruction
12-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Sagittarius Blue: Oh, you saw me wrestle before and think I'm a pushover? Apparently you didn't see me in action at TWE's last WarPath - because if you did, you would know just what the fuck I can do to you.

Vulgar: You don't se in yourself what I see, nobody does. Everyone rates you, and while you are talented, you have a weakness, everyone does. With your pink diva at ringside, the mind wonders, things become more complicated. It's never as simple as "I won a match, I'm better than you". Your diva is just one of the biggest travesty of professional wrestling. Your mind becomes harder to concentrate, and well, I just get harder. That whore of yours, she isn't by chance, for sale, is she?

Destruction
12-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Ano Doom:Crushing,killing,and destroying,In just a matter of time.

Vulgar: So you say. But I don't see you kicking ass. I see you tapping out to me

scribbler_jones
12-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Vulgar: You don't se in yourself what I see, nobody does. Everyone rates you, and while you are talented, you have a weakness, everyone does. With your pink diva at ringside, the mind wonders, things become more complicated. It's never as simple as "I won a match, I'm better than you". Your diva is just one of the biggest travesty of professional wrestling. Your mind becomes harder to concentrate, and well, I just get harder. That whore of yours, she isn't by chance, for sale, is she?

Sagittarius Blue (gets up in Vulgar's face): Pisces alone could crumple you up like a soda can and toss you into the trash where you belong... but she won't get the chance because I will leave you eating meals through a tube. I see you in ICU, and I see that happening real soon.

thejman93
12-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Yes, I know the formatting is fucked. It'll be fixed next week. :D

Destruction
12-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Sagittarius Blue (gets up in Vulgar's face): Pisces alone could crumple you up like a soda can and toss you into the trash where you belong... but she won't get the chance because I will leave you eating meals through a tube. I see you in ICU, and I see that happening real soon.

Vulgar: She won't toss me in the trash, but she will be tossing me. Your gal, she has more balls than you, but the steroids don't help their size. You won't make me eat out of a tube, you won't do anything you say. Your anger has gotten the better of you, and that my friend, is one of your weaknesses

Torphy
12-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Oh man! That rap was hilarious Des! Give that man a title hahaha

Destruction
12-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Oh man! That rap was hilarious Des! Give that man a title hahaha

Haha cheers dude. I must say that's the promo I've enjoyed writing most since starting eFedding

scribbler_jones
12-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Vulgar: She won't toss me in the trash, but she will be tossing me. Your gal, she has more balls than you, but the steroids don't help their size. You won't make me eat out of a tube, you won't do anything you say. Your anger has gotten the better of you, and that my friend, is one of your weaknesses

Sagittarius Blue: If Pisces tosses you, it will be out a fifth-story window onto your sad little spine - before she walks down and stomps you out. Maybe - and that's a big maybe - you can rap, but I seriously doubt you can fight. And not a little street fight, kid - I mean a real man, straight-up war. Of course, the most heated wars you've probably had were probably on Twitter against people who realized that you have the musical talent of a dyslexic parrot. I can't think of how much I will enjoy watching you bleed out as you reach for help after I atomize you for the whole world to see.

Destruction
12-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Sagittarius Blue: If Pisces tosses you, it will be out a fifth-story window onto your sad little spine - before she walks down and stomps you out. Maybe - and that's a big maybe - you can rap, but I seriously doubt you can fight. And not a little street fight, kid - I mean a real man, straight-up war. Of course, the most heated wars you've probably had were probably on Twitter against people who realized that you have the musical talent of a dyslexic parrot. I can't think of how much I will enjoy watching you bleed out as you reach for help after I atomize you for the whole world to see.

Vulgar: You don't get it, do you Sag? I could stand here and say how I'll make you bleed every time you fight, but there's no need for that, as you already bleed once a month. You talking like a chipmunk with a lisp, you fight like a rabbit against a fox. You run away, but the cunning beast always outsmarts you. Your gal may seem like the be all or end all of your career, and she is just that. But I can take her out of the equation quicker than it takes for AJ Dixon to lose a title.

scribbler_jones
12-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Vulgar: You don't get it, do you Sag? I could stand here and say how I'll make you bleed every time you fight, but there's no need for that, as you already bleed once a month. You talking like a chipmunk with a lisp, you fight like a rabbit against a fox. You run away, but the cunning beast always outsmarts you. Your gal may seem like the be all or end all of your career, and she is just that. But I can take her out of the equation quicker than it takes for AJ Dixon to lose a title.

Sagittarius Blue: Ha. Classy little gender joke there, "thug" - sounds like you're a rapper, all right... complete with absolute lack of respect for women. Congratulations. You do fit somewhere - in Rap Stereotype Land. You fit there just as nicely as my boot will fit in your ass. And your chances of outsmarting me are about as good as Wile E. Coyote having Road Runner for dinner. Go ahead, fuck with me. I dare you.

TTC
12-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Sorry I didn't send a promo, but literally just woke up. I had some shit with my family.

No_1eddiefan
12-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Sorry I didn't send a promo, but literally just woke up. I had some shit with my family.

No worries dude, get one in for next week instead.

TTC
12-02-2012, 07:06 PM
No worries dude, get one in for next week instead.
Sure will, bro.

No_1eddiefan
12-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Now I do believe we need to welcome a new guy to the fed!

Torphs brother, great to have you onboard!

S.E. Zero
12-02-2012, 07:20 PM
All right posted quite a bit, but there's a bit more to go. That will be posted by Eddie, J or any other creative a bit later. Hope you've enjoyed the show so far.

No_1eddiefan
12-02-2012, 07:24 PM
All right posted quite a bit, but there's a bit more to go. That will be posted by Eddie, J or any other creative a bit later. Hope you've enjoyed the show so far.

I'm in the midst of doing uni work but i'll post the rest afterwards. :)

Destruction
12-02-2012, 07:28 PM
So far, a great show. JBW back to it's best.

Especially the Juarex/Alexander and Rage/Lansdale promos were awesome :D

Torphy
12-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Now I do believe we need to welcome a new guy to the fed!

Torphs brother, great to have you onboard!

So far, a great show. JBW back to it's best.

Especially the Juarex/Alexander and Rage/Lansdale promos were awesome :D

Thanks very much guys, glad to be here! :)

Rehmix
12-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Let's see how many titles Rehmix can lose in one week. guess the cap is at two since I got nothing else to lose. Shit

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 08:10 PM
Let's see how many titles Rehmix can lose in one week. guess the cap is at two since I got nothing else to lose. Shit

Sorry bro..

SouthernBlood
12-02-2012, 08:24 PM
I didn't even get a promo request for this show! :eek:

wrestlingfan66513
12-02-2012, 08:30 PM
*Hawk makes his way to the back with a camera crew following him cheering him on.

Hawk: Good evening JBTV viewers, tonight you just witnessed an oldie but a true classic. The brand new guy overcomes adversity from the obnoxious jocks and beats them out in the end after a rocky start. I hope you all enjoyed it tonight because the only feel good stories you can expect in the near future are at the resolution of my shows when I hold this title high in the air for everyone at home to see on their TV. Nothing personal Cage, but the TV world doesn't need any more Adam's Family reruns, they want brand new, cutting edge Walking Dead and that's just what they got tonight. This face wasn't just made for a certain demographic, it appeals to everyone world wide and now that I have this title, they will be rushing to the nearest store to be the biggest, clearest TV possible so they can enjoy me in their homes week after week.

Rehmix
12-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Sorry bro..
whatever...

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 08:37 PM
whatever...

Well...anyways, congrats to WF on the win! I'll do some ICing once the rest of the shows up, as I want to see if something happens before I do :D

wrestlingfan66513
12-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Well...anyways, congrats to WF on the win! I'll do some ICing once the rest of the shows up, as I want to see if something happens before I do :D

winning a title is always bittersweet, especially when you take it from a user who works just as hard

eyehatecena
12-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Karl Panzer: Just as in Malcolm Cage's case, same with us- JBW brings in new faces and plugs them in a title shot in some way. And then now we have to wait for the next PPV to get a shot at that team?

eyehatecena
12-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Faith LeFlur: YES! YES! YES!

OOC: great show so far eddie and j- looking forward to reading the rest

wrestlingfan66513
12-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Karl Panzer: Just as in Malcolm Cage's case, same with us- JBW brings in new faces and plugs them in a title shot in some way. And then now we have to wait for the next PPV to get a shot at that team?

Hawk: I have been working my way up from our sister fed and now that I have gotten experience there, I am ready for the big time. I didn't come here because some other fed collapsed, I came because I was and am ready to be here. I am back where I belong and I am NUMBER 1.

eyehatecena
12-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Hawk: I have been working my way up from our sister fed and now that I have gotten experience there, I am ready for the big time. I didn't come here because some other fed collapsed, I came because I was and am ready to be here. I am back where I belong and I am NUMBER 1.

Karl Panzer: I would never doubt your talent as my brother and I are students of the game- we study and watch everybodies careers. We know what you bring to the table- you are a fucking beast. But unlike you, Oli and I have been here in JBW for a long time- while we were in EWA actually. All we are saying is your title shot was too soon- and Black Blooded- they should have worked their way up to be thrown into a title match

wrestlingfan66513
12-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Karl Panzer: I would never doubt your talent as my brother and I are students of the game- we study and watch everybodies careers. We know what you bring to the table- you are a fucking beast. But unlike you, Oli and I have been here in JBW for a long time- while we were in EWA actually. All we are saying is your title shot was too soon- and Black Blooded- they should have worked their way up to be thrown into a title match

Hawk: I'll give you that, Black Blooded came in on a surprise notice, but I was scheduled for the title match in the first place, not thrown in as a surprise guest.

eyehatecena
12-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Hawk: I'll give you that, Black Blooded came in on a surprise notice, but I was scheduled for the title match in the first place, not thrown in as a surprise guest.

Oli Panzer: Well in that case- here's a beer! Congrats on your belt. Kick back and enjoy.

*Oli stumbles off looking for more beer*

SouthernBlood
12-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Ano Doom:Where is TDA?

bearkg88
12-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Ano Doom:Where is TDA?

Divine: Oh lord...the terminator rip off is here in JBW? Divine can't believe this chucklehead is here!

HolyJose2391
12-02-2012, 11:51 PM
HJ: ABOUT FUCKING TIME! I get my rightful spot in the main event. I don't know why Jman added Shuriken to this. He got caught with the chair I didn't use it. Actually the reason I tossed it to Shuriken is because I lost my footing and it slipped out of hands. Shuriken just caught it and I fell down. The ref just misunderstood what happened. Oh well come Resurrection I become JBW's FIRST TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION!

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-03-2012, 12:00 AM
TDA: Durrrrh uhhhhhh woooo!

OOC:

That was probably the worst rushed promo I have ever done. I guess my head isn't in this like it used to be (tried to retire three times). As for everyone else I loved the show. Everyone did great promo's tonight, and the writing from the creative is just superb.

KJ PUNK
12-03-2012, 12:09 AM
Punk: For the first time in JBW.............................

WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.E. Zero
12-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Hello Jabe. Hope everyone is well.

I'll have some free time later at 1 my time (about 4 hours away) where should the final maches not yet be posted then I'll post them to finish the show today.

No_1eddiefan
12-03-2012, 09:05 AM
I didn't even get a promo request for this show! :eek:

Nope, but there's a reason behind that- obviously with Doom attacking Shaz.

Sorry guys, my internet went down last night. Will post the rest of the show now. I do believe there's barely anything.

Also, Rehmix man- there's a reason Cage lost the title and I've already told you that. Whatever happened in IWA happened but this isn't IWA. This is JBW.

Congratulations WF! Much deserved.

No_1eddiefan
12-03-2012, 09:18 AM
HJ: ABOUT FUCKING TIME! I get my rightful spot in the main event. I don't know why Jman added Shuriken to this. He got caught with the chair I didn't use it. Actually the reason I tossed it to Shuriken is because I lost my footing and it slipped out of hands. Shuriken just caught it and I fell down. The ref just misunderstood what happened. Oh well come Resurrection I become JBW's FIRST TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION!

SPOILER ALERT.

Jose, you should read the show before you IC bro. I'm about to put your match up ;)

No_1eddiefan
12-03-2012, 09:31 AM
And that's it guys!

Killzone is officially up!

S.E. Zero
12-03-2012, 10:04 AM

Updated Resurrection PPV Card

JBW World Heavyweight Championship
TDA vs HolyJose vs Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra

Jason Alexander vs Eddie Juarez

JBW World Tag Team Championships
Black Blooded vs The Panzer Division

JBW Television Championship
KJ Punk vs Mike Hawk

JBW Bombshells Championship
Faith LeFlur vs Nikki Belzova

No_1eddiefan
12-03-2012, 10:17 AM

Updated Resurrection PPV Card

JBW World Heavyweight Championship
TDA vs HolyJose vs Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra

Jason Alexander vs Eddie Juarez

JBW World Tag Team Championships
Black Blooded vs The Panzer Division

JBW World Television Championship
KJ Punk vs Mike Hawk

JBW Bombshells Championship
Faith LeFlur vs Nikki Belzova

Only flaw here is that the TV Championship isn't a World Title bro ;)

Other than that, that card is looking great already, and we're only just beginning! It's going to be a great show guys! 30th December, remember the date!

S.E. Zero
12-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Only flaw here is that the TV Championship isn't a World Title bro ;)

Other than that, that card is looking great already, and we're only just beginning! It's going to be a great show guys! 30th December, remember the date!

The title was named as such but I'll edit it now :p

wrestlingfan66513
12-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Punk: For the first time in JBW.............................

WINNER WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawk: Well it looks like they found another co-star for me at the PPV. Ladies and gentlemen here is Mike Hawk's TV guide for my next PPV match.

In a classic sports story, a former boxing world champion (KJ Punk) comes back into the business after encouragement from his family and peers and gets his shot at the most talked about champion in years (Mike Hawk). As both make their way to the big fight, they demolish any opponent put in their path before they face off in the big match. Will the former champ be able to capture his glory days again or will the hungry young champion continue his path to immortality? Find out at Resurrection!

*Hawk turns away from the cameras in private.

Hawk: Spoiler alert Punk, we both may be former world champions, but the difference between us is I retired my title, not lose it like you did and I know how to stay relevant without a title and not fall into obscurity like you also. You want a shot, come get it because I not only have the looks the camera loves, I have the talent to keep it on me. Cut, Print, Mayhem.

SouthernBlood
12-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Nope, but there's a reason behind that- obviously with Doom attacking Shaz.

Sorry guys, my internet went down last night. Will post the rest of the show now. I do believe there's barely anything.

Also, Rehmix man- there's a reason Cage lost the title and I've already told you that. Whatever happened in IWA happened but this isn't IWA. This is JBW.

Congratulations WF! Much deserved.

Yea i was hoping for an appearance but...I don't see where it actually happened....Just a mention of it near the end of the match :confused:

S.E. Zero
12-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Yea i was hoping for an appearance but...I don't see where it actually happened....Just a mention of it near the end of the match :confused:

During the match. Check the video

No_1eddiefan
12-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Hawk: Well it looks like they found another co-star for me at the PPV. Ladies and gentlemen here is Mike Hawk's TV guide for my next PPV match.

In a classic sports story, a former boxing world champion (KJ Punk) comes back into the business after encouragement from his family and peers and gets his shot at the most talked about champion in years (Mike Hawk). As both make their way to the big fight, they demolish any opponent put in their path before they face off in the big match. Will the former champ be able to capture his glory days again or will the hungry young champion continue his path to immortality? Find out at Resurrection!

Hawk: Spoiler alert Punk, we both may be former world champions, but the difference between us is I retired my title, not lose it like you did and I know how to stay relevant without a title and not fall into obscurity like you also. You want a shot, come get it because I not only have the looks the camera loves, I have the talent to keep it on me. Cut, Print, Mayhem.

I love what you've done with this man- this is a great twist on the title's gimmick. Keep it up.

thejman93
12-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Great promo work, guys. Plans are already in place for the next show and, as you can see by the card, Resurrection is shaping up nicely.

Promo assignments for Kill Zone will head out within the next day.

No_1eddiefan
12-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Great promo work, guys. Plans are already in place for the next show and, as you can see by the card, Resurrection is shaping up nicely.

Promo assignments for Kill Zone will head out within the next day.

I echo this, all promos were brilliant.

thejman93
12-03-2012, 12:52 PM
I echo this, all promos were brilliant.

Speaking of promos, assignments are going out nowish.

KJ PUNK
12-03-2012, 01:40 PM

Punk: See Hawk, that's where you're wrong. I've never, NEVER, faded into obscurity in my career. I join HWA, win a #1 contender's battle royal for the Extreme Championship and then win the belt. I join IWA, win a tournament, one that you were a part of, and become the FIRST IWA World Champion, and here in JBW, I'm already getting a shot at the Television Championship against you. History doesn't favor you too well in the endeavor. Fortune favors the brave and there are none braver than KJ PUNK!

thejman93
12-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Story time, kids!

Since JBW came under this new management, our creative group has been on Facebook. Obviously, for those of you who know how FB groups work, you can see how messy something like that could be. In fact, part of the formatting issues with KZ were due to C&Ping from FB. So, with all that in mind, my boy LuiZero made us an actual creative HQ! It's called The Watchtower and it's up and running now!

S.E. Zero
12-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Very good show, I was a fan of the Cage turn around, seems he will be in for quite a rampage. The Black Blooded/Panzer promo was quality work as expected. Glad to see a new change to the Bombshells match and I'll echo Des' in saying Rage/Lansdale and Alexander/Juarez were great promos.

Was proud to be a part of this show and the many more to come :D #Jabeisback

S.E. Zero
12-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Story time, kids!

Since JBW came under this new management, our creative group has been on Facebook. Obviously, for those of you who know how FB groups work, you can see how messy something like that could be. In fact, part of the formatting issues with KZ were due to C&Ping from FB. So, with all that in mind, my boy LuiZero made us an actual creative HQ! It's called The Watchtower and it's up and running now!

Yes sir, now we can discuss and make JBW, the best it can be in a more efficient manner. Glad you liked it, J.

Krysys
12-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Just finished reading the show. Was great, really good to see JBW getting back to what made it one of the best.

thejman93
12-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Just finished reading the show. Was great, really good to see JBW getting back to what made it one of the best.

'preciate that, bro. This is just the beginning, though.

HeelTurn
12-03-2012, 03:50 PM
My apologies for the lack of promo this week, thought I had sent it but checked my outbox and it wasn't there.

Note to self: check the thread more often.

thejman93
12-03-2012, 03:55 PM
My apologies for the lack of promo this week, thought I had sent it but checked my outbox and it wasn't there.

Note to self: check the thread more often.

No problem, bruv. That moment actually came off better with no words spoken, IMO.

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Ok, so here is my feedback from the show, using the format from IWA and WWE.

Best Match:Van Hooligan X vs TDA

Best Promo:Vulgar/Smyth/Shaz/Punk/Dixon

Best Piece of Booking: The ending to the show. makes me wonder who is behind the videos.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Cage losing the championship. I mean, with Punk as the #1 contender, I can see why you want a heel as a champ, and I'm sure there is the possibility of a triple threat match at Ressurection, but it must taste bad to Rehm to lose 2 titles so quick

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: the 5 men match. I felt that after the video it was short. I would have like dto see 3 people left, with some more action.

Any Other Positives: With going from the really no shows in 2012, to this show, this is a good step. I like it. I think JBW is making the right progression for a strong comeback

Any Other Constructive Criticism: some of the matches were short. I felt they could have had more of a written portion to them after the video.

Overall Show Grade: c+

No_1eddiefan
12-03-2012, 04:38 PM
I will say, JBW isn't back just yet. We will be, but it's a slow curve. I think around the PPV after Resurrection, we'll be back for real.

Well done to Zero though for making The Watchtower. It's pretty fuckin' awesome.

No_1eddiefan
12-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Ok, so here is my feedback from the show, using the format from IWA and WWE.

Best Match:Van Hooligan X vs TDA

Best Promo:Vulgar/Smyth/Shaz/Punk/Dixon

Best Piece of Booking: The ending to the show. makes me wonder who is behind the videos.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Cage losing the championship. I mean, with Punk as the #1 contender, I can see why you want a heel as a champ, and I'm sure there is the possibility of a triple threat match at Ressurection, but it must taste bad to Rehm to lose 2 titles so quick

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: the 5 men match. I felt that after the video it was short. I would have like dto see 3 people left, with some more action.

Any Other Positives: With going from the really no shows in 2012, to this show, this is a good step. I like it. I think JBW is making the right progression for a strong comeback

Any Other Constructive Criticism: some of the matches were short. I felt they could have had more of a written portion to them after the video.

Overall Show Grade: c+

Thanks Bear, if anybody else can do this, that'd be a great help.

As for Rehm, he knew he was losing the title before the last IWA show.

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 04:40 PM
Thanks Bear, if anybody else can do this, that'd be a great help.

As for Rehm, he knew he was losing the title before the last IWA show.

Np buddy :D

Destruction
12-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Best Match: TDA vs. Van Hooligan X
Best Promo: I'm gonna go with Rage/Lansdale
Best Piece of Booking: The way the triple threat match was booked for Resurrection. I also like these video packages. Plus, JMAN AS GM!
Best Debut: Arthur Lansdale
Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I was initially curious about Cage losing the title, but realizing Hawk has it has removed most doubt on whether it was right
Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Honestly, the five way I would've preferred a written Doom interference other than in the video, but that's about it
Any Other Positives: All promos were excellent this week. Great job all round
Any Other Constructive Criticism: I agree some matches were a little short, but nothing other than that
Overall Show Grade: B-

S.E. Zero
12-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Short matches were my fault, sorry for that but I wrote short endings to compliment long videos. Cage vs Hawk on video had already gone 13 + mins and so did the 5 way (which was a gaunlet, I don't think that was specified) already at 19 + mins.

This is why we use videos, to use what's in them and then our versions of how it would've been finished. If you don't see the video or just choose to read the ending then really there is no point in using vids. The experience comes from seeing part of the action on video then finishing the rest by reading it.

Within the context of a regular show, most matches should only last about 20 mins (often less) to give promos the time needed to really make it like a regular 2 hour show but I'll improve in the length of matches next time.

scribbler_jones
12-03-2012, 07:58 PM
*Pisces Pink walks down the hallway alone...*

Pisces Pink: I know Sagittarius is off training to get ready to get started in JBW... and I need to do the same thing. It's so... I miss him. I've barely been away from him for half an hour...

*She looks into the distance, thinking of Sagittarius...*

Pisces Pink: But I gotta focus. He's going hard in the paint for me. I damn sure can do it for him. I'ma show him just how much of a ride or die woman I am!

bearkg88
12-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Hey, for those in just JBW, or even those in both JBW and IWA, there is currently a thread where you can cast your vote on the type of matches that will occur at the next PPV for IWA, Full Throttle.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?27938-IWA-Full-Throttle-Fans-Vote

There is the link. If you haven't voted, you definitely should :D

VanHooliganX
12-04-2012, 07:49 AM
I will say, JBW isn't back just yet. We will be, but it's a slow curve. I think around the PPV after Resurrection, we'll be back for real.

Well done to Zero though for making The Watchtower. It's pretty fuckin' awesome.

Rome was not built in a day. Still, you're on the road to recovery no doubt.

S.E. Zero
12-04-2012, 06:46 PM
*Pisces Pink walks down the hallway alone...*

Pisces Pink: I know Sagittarius is off training to get ready to get started in JBW... and I need to do the same thing. It's so... I miss him. I've barely been away from him for half an hour...

*She looks into the distance, thinking of Sagittarius...*

Pisces Pink: But I gotta focus. He's going hard in the paint for me. I damn sure can do it for him. I'ma show him just how much of a ride or die woman I am!

I've been intrigued to join the stars signs as Taurus Green, given I am a Taurus and Green is my one my fav colors; plus it's linked to earth, a natural Taurus element but I find no time to IC as it is and I got too many characters as it is but trust me if I could I would. These characters of yours are very entertaining.

The way I would've done it is him being light skinned to show diversity from the main ones Blue and Pink, who are dark skinned as I have no clue what skin Archer and Virgo are and have him wear a helmet with bull horns to be different lol but tis not the time to be Taurus Green :(

Keep doing your awesome work :D

scribbler_jones
12-04-2012, 08:23 PM
I've been intrigued to join the stars signs as Taurus Green, given I am a Taurus and Green is my one my fav colors; plus it's linked to earth, a natural Taurus element but I find no time to IC as it is and I got too many characters as it is but trust me if I could I would. These characters of yours are very entertaining.

The way I would've done it is him being light skinned to show diversity from the main ones Blue and Pink, who are dark skinned as I have no clue what skin Archer and Virgo are and have him wear a helmet with bull horns to be different lol but tis not the time to be Taurus Green :(

Keep doing your awesome work :D

I like the way you think, Zero :) if you don't mind, I may use that idea...

And FYI: Even though I don't have Virgo's art up yet, but she's a redbone.

S.E. Zero
12-04-2012, 08:30 PM
I like the way you think, Zero :) if you don't mind, I may use that idea...

And FYI: Even though I don't have Virgo's art up yet, but she's a redbone.

I do not mind at all bro anything to help the stars signs :)

I have no clue what a redbone is? To Google....away!!!!

wrestlingfan66513
12-05-2012, 03:48 AM
I love what you've done with this man- this is a great twist on the title's gimmick. Keep it up.

thanks, with a title I think you have to step your game up since your in a spot other people want. So I added my personal touch to it to make it standout

Hawk: Punk, I debuted in IWA right at the first PPV, so there is no way I could have been in that tournament, so as far as I am concerned you never beat me. You want this title, then you will have to get through me, but on my show. You will be the guest star that attracts attention, but like every other guest star, you head right back out the door at the end of the episode playing second fiddle to the real star.

KJ PUNK
12-05-2012, 11:19 AM
thanks, with a title I think you have to step your game up since your in a spot other people want. So I added my personal touch to it to make it standout

Hawk: Punk, I debuted in IWA right at the first PPV, so there is no way I could have been in that tournament, so as far as I am concerned you never beat me. You want this title, then you will have to get through me, but on my show. You will be the guest star that attracts attention, but like every other guest star, you head right back out the door at the end of the episode playing second fiddle to the real star.

Punk: You mean I'll be the guest star that gets called in because the show's dwindling ratings are causing it be on the brink of being cancelled midseason. You're time is running out and you'll soon be replaced by someone who won't cause millions of people to change the channel.

S.E. Zero
12-05-2012, 02:46 PM
I do not mind at all bro anything to help the stars signs :)

I have no clue what a redbone is? To Google....away!!!!

So I googled Redbone and it came up as a fair skinned African American woman. Is that what Virgo is? Like Paula Patton, so to speak?

Destruction
12-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Virgo's my star sign, that's all I know

HolyJose2391
12-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Alright guys I have sent out ZG assignments. Please get them to me soon. I want it out by the weekend

HolyJose2391
12-05-2012, 03:00 PM

HJ: Huh. Maybe finally someone can give meaning to the title only I could make redeemable. Last champion to defend that title every show was me. Finally a good idea.

Anyways Shuriken and TDA and I go to war. I'm the obvious underdog of course. Because everyone is all high on the piece of shit known as Shuriken and TDA being the World Champion and all. But here is the thing. I am better than both combined. My time is coming and the world title will be held around my waist come Resurrection.

Rehmix
12-05-2012, 03:05 PM
HJ: Huh. Maybe finally someone can give meaning to the title only I could make redeemable. Last champion to defend that title every show was me. Finally a good idea.

Anyways Shuriken and TDA and I go to war. I'm the obvious underdog of course. Because everyone is all high on the piece of shit known as Shuriken and TDA being the World Champion and all. But here is the thing. I am better than both combined. My time is coming and the world title will be held around my waist come Resurrection.
Cage: Hey HJ why don't you go fuck yourself. That title was nothing until I gave it a reason for being. You think that it was my fault that the title was never defended? That title was never defended because no one was ever good enough to compete for it. So shut your trap and go back to whatever the heck it is you do in JBW now that you're irrelevancy has been shadowed your incessant whining.

HolyJose2391
12-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Cage: Hey HJ why don't you go fuck yourself. That title was nothing until I gave it a reason for being. You think that it was my fault that the title was never defended? That title was never defended because no one was ever good enough to compete for it. So shut your trap and go back to whatever the heck it is you do in JBW now that you're irrelevancy has been shadowed your incessant whining.

HJ: I defended that damn title every fucking week while you won it and defended it twice! And you know what I will go off and do what I do in JBW and that's go and main event Resurrection. I main evented and beat Shuriken Blade who got caught with a steel chair that DQ was not my fault. While you...lost. Yup sums it up right there

Rehmix
12-05-2012, 03:18 PM
HJ: I defended that damn title every fucking week while you won it and defended it twice! And you know what I will go off and do what I do in JBW and that's go and main event Resurrection. I main evented and beat Shuriken Blade who got caught with a steel chair that DQ was not my fault. While you...lost. Yup sums it up right there
Cage: Oh no yea lets brag about a Main event that is obviously going to be a slaughtering.

HolyJose2391
12-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Cage: Oh no yea lets brag about a Main event that is obviously going to be a slaughtering.

HJ: For once you're right it will be a slaughter. I'll go off and humiliate both TDA and Shuriken and walk out the NEW JBW World Heavyweight Champion and be the only man to be the Triple Crown Champion in JBW.

thejman93
12-05-2012, 04:45 PM
I love my job sometimes. :D

S.E. Zero
12-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Good day Jabesters.

Rehmix
12-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Good day Jabesters.
Good day to you sir.

scribbler_jones
12-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Good day Jabesters.

Zero! :D How goes it?

scribbler_jones
12-06-2012, 01:01 PM
So I googled Redbone and it came up as a fair skinned African American woman. Is that what Virgo is? Like Paula Patton, so to speak?

That's it, more or less. Virgo is mid-light skin-toned, while Pisces is a bit on the dark side. Sag and Archer are somewhere in between.

S.E. Zero
12-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Good day to you sir.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/550/feel-like-a-sir-template.jpg

Lol, good day to you.

Zero! :D How goes it?

That's it, more or less. Virgo is mid-light skin-toned, while Pisces is a bit on the dark side. Sag and Archer are somewhere in between.

It goes well. How goes it for you?

Ah, a good mix of tones then. Their art should be interesting once it goes up.

scribbler_jones
12-06-2012, 01:28 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/550/feel-like-a-sir-template.jpg

Lol, good day to you.

It goes well. How goes it for you?

Ah, a good mix of tones then. Their art should be interesting once it goes up.

It's another day, not much to complain about. And yes, their art is coming. Time constraints are a bitch, but I feel it will be worth it when done.

Damn, and I just said there wasn't much to complain about lol.

S.E. Zero
12-06-2012, 01:50 PM
It's another day, not much to complain about. And yes, their art is coming. Time constraints are a bitch, but I feel it will be worth it when done.

Damn, and I just said there wasn't much to complain about lol.

Lol, there is always something to complain about. It's just best to choose not to complain about it and just go through the day, knowing you overcame that burden rather than sulk in it :p

scribbler_jones
12-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Lol, there is always something to complain about. It's just best to choose not to complain about it and just go through the day, knowing you overcame that burden rather than sulk in it :p

Hmm...

Very wise :)

wrestlingfan66513
12-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Punk: You mean I'll be the guest star that gets called in because the show's dwindling ratings are causing it be on the brink of being cancelled midseason. You're time is running out and you'll soon be replaced by someone who won't cause millions of people to change the channel.

Hawk: In case you haven't noticed, I am a one man show. I don't need you to help me get ratings, you just attract that bottom demographic of viewers who are jealous of me because they lead shit lives. But with that said it's time for another show on JBTV....

*Hawk snaps his fingers and a camera crew comes to the back and starts filming.

Hawk: Welcome to the JBTV shopping network, the only place you can buy the hottest wrestling merchandise for great prices, hosted by the star of JBTV, your Television Champion, me, Mike Hawk. Now are first item today is an autographed poster of me winning the TV title. As you can see it's nicely framed and looks great above any fireplace. Now as I see we have a lot of calls already, I must inform you that there are only 100 and they are priced at $400, a steal for such a historic item so order now before you loved one hates you for not getting them a great present.

Now our next item is a replica TV title belt so now all your little ones can get one step to emulating the only TV hero who is a badass on and off the screen, Mike Hawk. As a bonus, I went ahead and put my name plate on the titles and the first 1000 callers who buy this $100 piece get a free Mike Hawk action figure. Christmas comes early here on the JBTV shopping network.

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Hawk: In case you haven't noticed, I am a one man show. I don't need you to help me get ratings, you just attract that bottom demographic of viewers who are jealous of me because they lead shit lives. But with that said it's time for another show on JBTV....

*Hawk snaps his fingers and a camera crew comes to the back and starts filming.

Hawk: Welcome to the JBTV shopping network, the only place you can buy the hottest wrestling merchandise for great prices, hosted by the star of JBTV, your Television Champion, me, Mike Hawk. Now are first item today is an autographed poster of me winning the TV title. As you can see it's nicely framed and looks great above any fireplace. Now as I see we have a lot of calls already, I must inform you that there are only 100 and they are priced at $400, a steal for such a historic item so order now before you loved one hates you for not getting them a great present.

Now our next item is a replica TV title belt so now all your little ones can get one step to emulating the only TV hero who is a badass on and off the screen, Mike Hawk. As a bonus, I went ahead and put my name plate on the titles and the first 1000 callers who buy this $100 piece get a free Mike Hawk action figure. Christmas comes early here on the JBTV shopping network.

Black: SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Dumb piece of shit..

No_1eddiefan
12-07-2012, 05:15 PM
Creative to the Watchtower please guys. :)

bearkg88
12-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Have the next assignments gone out for KZ?

No_1eddiefan
12-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Have the next assignments gone out for KZ?

As in this Sunday's show? I believe so. I got one and there's been some issues I've been asked to sort.

Did you not get one man? There was plans for a promo for you.

J handled the promos though so you may have to ask him.

bearkg88
12-07-2012, 08:18 PM
As in this Sunday's show? I believe so. I got one and there's been some issues I've been asked to sort.

Did you not get one man? There was plans for a promo for you.

J handled the promos though so you may have to ask him.

Nope. i don't think I did. Nvm, I did. I just havent gotten the first part someone was suppose to do

No_1eddiefan
12-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Nope. i don't think I did. Nvm, I did. I just havent gotten the first part someone was suppose to do

Well chase that guy up then!

AirBourne
12-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Black: If I am not in the show, there is no point in there being one, I am the best fucking thing in this industry, fuckheads.

scribbler_jones
12-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Black: If I am not in the show, there is no point in there being one, I am the best fucking thing in this industry, fuckheads.

Sagittarius Blue: Wooooooowwwww... A little high on our horses, aren't we? I mean, there have been shows without you. And they've been pretty damn good. So maybe the only pointless thing here may be you.

Robareid
12-08-2012, 02:57 PM

Rage: Right? So that's why I'm holding this big shiny title and you're yet to debut?

Destruction
12-08-2012, 03:13 PM

Vulgar: Do you have Tourettes? Or are you just an idiotic asshole?

OOC: No promo needed from me this week, but still looking forward to Killzone and the next Zero Gravity

thejman93
12-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Vulgar: Do you have Tourettes? Or are you just an idiotic asshole?

OOC: No promo needed from me this week, but still looking forward to Killzone and the next Zero Gravity

Could've sworn I sent you something. My bad. Coming now.

Shaz11
12-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Could've sworn I sent you something. My bad. Coming now.

Was I supposed to get one too, bro?

thejman93
12-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Was I supposed to get one too, bro?

Yeah, lol, I suck.

In light of that (and the fact that Eddie and I are swamped with schoolwork) KZ will be postponed until Wednesday. Promos need to be in by Tuesday afternoon.

Shaz11
12-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Yeah, lol, I suck.

In light of that (and the fact that Eddie and I are swamped with schoolwork) KZ will be postponed until Wednesday. Promos need to be in by Tuesday afternoon.

No you don't, you don't suck. ;)

That's cool, I'm sure it will be worth the wait! :)

Destruction
12-08-2012, 04:02 PM
J - you don't suck - you run Jabe for God's sake! :D

But 40 minutes later and I'm still waiting for that PM :rolleyes:

bearkg88
12-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Yeah, lol, I suck.

Oh good. My partner for this weeks promo hasnt gotten me his part yet

thejman93
12-08-2012, 04:13 PM
J - you don't suck - you run Jabe for God's sake! :D

But 40 minutes later and I'm still waiting for that PM :rolleyes:

Sent it. Had to take a massive dump first. :D

VanHooliganX
12-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Promo sent. :)

Rehmix
12-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Jman! I Sent You Something!

Robareid
12-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Yeah, lol, I suck.

Phew, just realised I had a promo to do and thought it was in for today. This gives me a little time to plan it :)

BennyTheBall
12-09-2012, 10:09 AM
I have a promo assignment now? :-0

I'll make a start later. Don't like all this time-sensitive pressure!

AirBourne
12-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Black: Why did I join this place? It reeks out fuckheads here.

thejman93
12-09-2012, 01:00 PM
Doing 3 #GMJman promos today. Fun stuff.

S.E. Zero
12-10-2012, 05:22 AM
Matices will be in the WT soon, Boss Menos :)

Robareid
12-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Right, promo done, and one of my personal favourites from a writers point of view

Oh, and while I was writing it I stumbled upon this song, and I've fallen in love with it. Thought I'd share it with any other Alt Metal fans or similar Jabesters out there. Anybody ever heard of the band before? They're pretty good from what I've heard (this ;))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=UrZ3o-LgL58&NR=1

No_1eddiefan
12-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Promo sent to J. I rather enjoyed this weeks :)

Rehmix
12-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Is it Wednesday yet?

thejman93
12-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Is it Wednesday yet?

Nope. 36(ish) hours away. It'll be worth the wait, though.

Asherdelampyr
12-10-2012, 08:16 PM

I am sure it will be :)

Rehmix
12-10-2012, 08:52 PM

Dang IT!!!

SouthernBlood
12-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Yea,Shaz. Tonight for sure,. I couldnt respond cuz evidently I cant since we're not friends lol

bearkg88
12-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Hey sorry. Van sent me his part, but ive been sick for the last 24 hrs and im finally starting to feel better. Ill try to get my part done tomorrow once im done with work

VanHooliganX
12-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Hey sorry. Van sent me his part, but ive been sick for the last 24 hrs and im finally starting to feel better. Ill try to get my part done tomorrow once im done with work

Awesome sauce.

I'll get my final speech thingy into you tomorrow too :D

Shaz11
12-11-2012, 04:54 AM
Yea,Shaz. Tonight for sure,. I couldnt respond cuz evidently I cant since we're not friends lol

That's cool fam. :)