PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

SilverGhost
10-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Gotcha Jman.

Hmm....how about a temporary show? Just to keep the motivation up and flowing? I would be honored to read TDA's work.

Rehmix
10-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Gotcha Jman.

Hmm....how about a temporary show? Just to keep the motivation up and flowing? I would be honored to read TDA's work.

I agree with this!

SilverGhost
10-01-2012, 09:04 PM
I agree with this!

Yeah. Either Jman or TDA can do a weekly show. JBW needs shows.

Rehmix
10-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Second time becoming a God! and the second time i do it on the JBW Thread. This is were it all started and this is were it will probably end. Don't see it stopping anytime soon.

​FOR THE CAUSE!

SilverGhost
10-02-2012, 01:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3Cjr32QyI

wrestlingfan66513
10-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Hawk: One by one my enemies will burn under the fire that is my Phoenix Splash and through their pain, Mayhem will be created. I am coming very soon and once I get here, I don't plan on leaving.

68wPayne
10-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Second time becoming a God! and the second time i do it on the JBW Thread. This is were it all started and this is were it will probably end. Don't see it stopping anytime soon.

​FOR THE CAUSE!

FOR THE CAUSE!!!

IC: Ya know somethin' boys and bitches, Kingdome Come will be happenin' sooner than later and after I leave with a few extra belts in tow and showin' them big wigs in the back who the star of the fuckin' show is y'all can bet y'all's bottom dollar that big changes will be in store. I'm talkin' fuckin' endorsement deals for beer and dip and beef jerky and whoever else comes callin' on good ol' Lenny Ray. Celebrity bitches will be all "ooohhh Lenny Ray, you're the man" LIKE I DON'T FUCKIN' KNOW THAT. World champions will start holdin' their belts a little tighter when they sleep at night cause they know I might want another belt to wear around the waist of the Redneck Romeo. The Redneck Wreckin' Machine will be the face of Jay Bee Dubya and ya know what folks? Ain't a damn thing y'all can do about it. Yes folks, the times they are a'changin' and y'all best be prepared for it. Y'all better jump in the bed of the truck or get left at the field party. Save your Confederate currency gentlemen, the South shall rise again.

HolyJose2391
10-02-2012, 03:51 PM
FOR THE CAUSE!!!

IC: Ya know somethin' boys and bitches, Kingdome Come will be happenin' sooner than later and after I leave with a few extra belts in tow and showin' them big wigs in the back who the star of the fuckin' show is y'all can bet y'all's bottom dollar that big changes will be in store. I'm talkin' fuckin' endorsement deals for beer and dip and beef jerky and whoever else comes callin' on good ol' Lenny Ray. Celebrity bitches will be all "ooohhh Lenny Ray, you're the man" LIKE I DON'T FUCKIN' KNOW THAT. World champions will start holdin' their belts a little tighter when they sleep at night cause they know I might want another belt to wear around the waist of the Redneck Romeo. The Redneck Wreckin' Machine will be the face of Jay Bee Dubya and ya know what folks? Ain't a damn thing y'all can do about it. Yes folks, the times they are a'changin' and y'all best be prepared for it. Y'all better jump in the bed of the truck or get left at the field party. Save your Confederate currency gentlemen, the South shall rise again.
HJ: Lenny before I retire at Kingdom Come don't think I haven't forgotten about you.

68wPayne
10-02-2012, 07:47 PM
HJ: Lenny before I retire at Kingdom Come don't think I haven't forgotten about you.

IC: I hope not Jose Jap-a-leeno I ain't forgot about your ass neither. Hell ain't you are retiring since you know that your time dodgin' the Redneck Wreckin' Machine was about to come to an end? Don't you worry 'bout nothin' there Pedro, I don't blame you for tuckin' tail and hittin' the dusty trail. Hell if I knew I'd have to stand toe to toe with and goddamn athlete such as myself I might be a little nervous my damn self. Hey, just remember to turn in your balls to wardrobe when you turn in your tights and boots, you might be able to get the deposit back for them.

SouthernBlood
10-02-2012, 08:34 PM
IC: I hope not Jose Jap-a-leeno I ain't forgot about your ass neither. Hell ain't you are retiring since you know that your time dodgin' the Redneck Wreckin' Machine was about to come to an end? Don't you worry 'bout nothin' there Pedro, I don't blame you for tuckin' tail and hittin' the dusty trail. Hell if I knew I'd have to stand toe to toe with and goddamn athlete such as myself I might be a little nervous my damn self. Hey, just remember to turn in your balls to wardrobe when you turn in your tights and boots, you might be able to get the deposit back for them.

Ano Doom: Lenny Ray Beauregard is always talking about the South but people like KJ Punk do not envision the South that I come from as being ideal and the bringers of a new way of life.

HolyJose2391
10-02-2012, 09:20 PM

HJ: Lenny Ray. You're hysterical. My decision to hang up my boots was a personal one I battled for a long time. I'm done, I've accomplished all that I could. But I am not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of anything. You and I have been brewing for a long time now I think it's time I whip your southern ass like the Ulysses S. Grant kicked Robert E. Lee's at Appomatox Court House

68wPayne
10-03-2012, 08:28 AM
HJ: Lenny Ray. You're hysterical. My decision to hang up my boots was a personal one I battled for a long time. I'm done, I've accomplished all that I could. But I am not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of anything. You and I have been brewing for a long time now I think it's time I whip your southern ass like the Ulysses S. Grant kicked Robert E. Lee's at Appomatox Court House

LRB: Listen here Carlos, I would love for nothin' more than to take you out back and whip yer ass like I should have a long time ago. Anytime yer feelin' froggy boy you go on ahead and jump. But best be careful where you land cause yer gonna land with my boot so far up yer' ass yer gonna have to brush your teeth with shoe polish. I'll be glad to throw down with you and take yer ass to town like US did to Mexico in the Mexican American War. See there, I paid attention in school too boy. I was there long enough. Hey Japaleno, maybe after you retire I'll drive by the Home Depot yer gonna probably be standing in front of and give you a 6 pack of Corona and $20 bucks to build me a shed.

HolyJose2391
10-03-2012, 08:49 AM
LRB: Listen here Carlos, I would love for nothin' more than to take you out back and whip yer ass like I should have a long time ago. Anytime yer feelin' froggy boy you go on ahead and jump. But best be careful where you land cause yer gonna land with my boot so far up yer' ass yer gonna have to brush your teeth with shoe polish. I'll be glad to throw down with you and take yer ass to town like US did to Mexico in the Mexican American War. See there, I paid attention in school too boy. I was there long enough. Hey Japaleno, maybe after you retire I'll drive by the Home Depot yer gonna probably be standing in front of and give you a 6 pack of Corona and $20 bucks to build me a shed.
HJ: Actually I'll take that six pack of Corona. Besides that though, Last I checked I wasn't associated with dirty Mexico I am American. But I'll gladly jump and knock out that last three teeth you have left before heading off to my private island.

SouthernBlood
10-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Ano Doom: Lenny Ray Beauregard is always talking about the South but people like KJ Punk do not envision the South that I come from as being ideal and the bringers of a new way of life.

^Edited...This was supposed to be IC at the time lol

68wPayne
10-03-2012, 02:10 PM
HJ: Actually I'll take that six pack of Corona. Besides that though, Last I checked I wasn't associated with dirty Mexico I am American. But I'll gladly jump and knock out that last three teeth you have left before heading off to my private island.

LRB: Hey asshole, that's 4 teeth thank you very much. Hell even I can count to four. Just remember when you jump you better make sure to hit me hard enough to keep me down, cause if I get hold of that skinny little chicken wing you call an arm you best believe I'ma break the motherfucker. And Ano Doom I am the Southern Heavyweight Champion, so the only south that matters is the one that I say matters, and that's the one represented by the Stars and Bars.

thejman93
10-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Finally have a second to start on my Develocity promo. It'll be to you by Saturday, Devs.

SouthernBlood
10-03-2012, 07:05 PM
LRB: Hey asshole, that's 4 teeth thank you very much. Hell even I can count to four. Just remember when you jump you better make sure to hit me hard enough to keep me down, cause if I get hold of that skinny little chicken wing you call an arm you best believe I'ma break the motherfucker. And Ano Doom I am the Southern Heavyweight Champion, so the only south that matters is the one that I say matters, and that's the one represented by the Stars and Bars.

Ano Doom:No,No,No. Stars and Bars are not all that matters. Regardless of what you say. And when do I get a chance to be Southern Champion? Nobody hails from further South than I do. You could just use a bit of retrospective thinking is all.Why can not every South be one? Is it all not the same direction? Needless to say,enough screwing around...Enjoy the beers and bright nights because they're over when I have my way...All enjoyment comes to an end when I clinch the world with an Iron Fist...The South that reigns supreme will be "Represented" by flaming lakes,fire pits,and dead men walking.

wrestlingfan66513
10-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Ano Doom:No,No,No. Stars and Bars are not all that matters. Regardless of what you say. And when do I get a chance to be Southern Champion? Nobody hails from further South than I do. You could just use a bit of retrospective thinking is all.Why can not every South be one? Is it all not the same direction? Needless to say,enough screwing around...Enjoy the beers and bright nights because they're over when I have my way...All enjoyment comes to an end when I clinch the world with an Iron Fist...The South that reigns supreme will be "Represented" by flaming lakes,fire pits,and dead men walking.

Hawk: All the South is known for is trying to keep a war they lost badly alive for some reason. The East is where its at. I come from Japan, the land of champions and warriors, not rednecks and trailers. I am going to end this petty squabble soon and prove at KC, why I am going to be the NUMBER 1 in JBW.

SouthernBlood
10-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Hawk: All the South is known for is trying to keep a war they lost badly alive for some reason. The East is where its at. I come from Japan, the land of champions and warriors, not rednecks and trailers. I am going to end this petty squabble soon and prove at KC, why I am going to be the NUMBER 1 in JBW.

Ano Doom:I'm not from Rednecktown South,Hawk.And I dont believe you.I've never heard of anyone named Mike from Japan.

OOC:Trolled by a monster :p

wrestlingfan66513
10-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Ano Doom:I'm not from Rednecktown South,Hawk.And I dont believe you.I've never heard of anyone named Mike from Japan.

OOC:Trolled by a monster :p

Hawk: Have you ever heard of something called a stage name Doom? You think The Rock has always been The Rock or Big Show, or Triple H? I need something that Americans can actually pronounce so my name is not butchered by the illiterates, which lead to me taking this name to prank everyone around me.

SouthernBlood
10-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Hawk: Have you ever heard of something called a stage name Doom? You think The Rock has always been The Rock or Big Show, or Triple H? I need something that Americans can actually pronounce so my name is not butchered by the illiterates, which lead to me taking this name to prank everyone around me.

Ano Doom:No,No,No.'Sighs' Again Hawk you have it all wrong.One such as you with an attitude and a drive that you always speak of should not be worried about pranking everyone.Commit fully to your passion that you supposedly have instead of fooling around and maybe things would go better for you. Joking the hell out of everyone doesn't sound like you're upholding the M.O. you always preach on about.

zapphoman
10-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Yay!!! I got a smartphone today. Now I don't feel like such a neanderthal Lol!

eyehatecena
10-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Yay!!! I got a smartphone today. Now I don't feel like such a neanderthal Lol!

I made the switch over last year, lol. Not sure how I survived with the old one, lol. I mean I could sure the web on my old one- but this one- can surf a whole hell of a lot more

Snair
10-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Random thought:Kingdom Come is gonna be Smokinnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Destruction
10-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Any word on thy Kingdom Come?

eyehatecena
10-06-2012, 10:40 PM
Any word on thy Kingdom Come?

I'm not sure

But if you guys need help with writing anymore matches for it- hit me up. Kash already has my one- should I send it to someone else too

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-07-2012, 10:39 PM
There's not a ton left. More than a little bit though. I hope everyone did their promos and segments the right way so there's not a ton of editing that needs to be done. Ka$h has been working hard on the show and real life at the same time. Hell, I've come out of retirement to help write a few things because the show will be coming sooner rather than later. Just hold tight. And don't worry about the "weekly show" situation. JBW will address many things, VERY soon. I'm sure everyone will have an awesome time with KINGDOM COME and I'm sure everyone will love what happens afterward... well, from what I know. Which isn't much unfortunately considering this is just a one time deal. But, what I do know as The Miz says is: "AAAWWWWEEEESSSOOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!" :)

HolyJose2391
10-07-2012, 11:10 PM
*ahem*

Hey everyone long time no see. So yeah I remember the whole retirement thing? Yeah....NOT HAPPENING! I've come to the conclusion that HJ still needs to accomplish way more and after being not as active I do miss this place and well HJ isn't going anywhere either!

Poot-Hair
10-08-2012, 04:48 AM
Well, it's been almost 3 weeks since I've posted anything, and I just wanted to make it known that I am working on my parts for Kingdom Come at this very minute. It's 4:50 a.m. and I've been busy on it for a few hours now.

Even through it all, I'm still dedicated to Jabe. Weird ehh? This is it though, no more.

#Done

thejman93
10-08-2012, 05:03 PM
There's not a ton left. More than a little bit though. I hope everyone did their promos and segments the right way so there's not a ton of editing that needs to be done. Ka$h has been working hard on the show and real life at the same time. Hell, I've come out of retirement to help write a few things because the show will be coming sooner rather than later. Just hold tight. And don't worry about the "weekly show" situation. JBW will address many things, VERY soon. I'm sure everyone will have an awesome time with KINGDOM COME and I'm sure everyone will love what happens afterward... well, from what I know. Which isn't much unfortunately considering this is just a one time deal. But, what I do know as The Miz says is: "AAAWWWWEEEESSSOOOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!" :)

Rob's back. Rob's cryptic. All is right in Jabelandia.

HeelTurn
10-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Yeah I need to finish my part to. Its the biggest job I've been given so I don't wanna fuck it up you know? Plus Some big things happening in my life soooo I haven't been on here as much as I like (and no its not Res 6, although I am playing it lol).

eyehatecena
10-08-2012, 10:10 PM

Rob is back in the motherfucking house

ummm can we say motherfucking in the JBW thread?

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Rob is back in the motherfucking house

ummm can we say motherfucking in the JBW thread?

Motherfuck yes you can. And remember I'm not "back" per say. Just here to help the road get paved and the new layer to go off without a hitch. JBW was and always will be my home. I hate to see the road cracked in so many pieces. A nice new blacktop will make it all better. Those cracks will disappear, new lines will be put down and the road will be smooth. Once it gets there, which is sooner than you all think...
R(ob) will be hitting the dusty trail again. :) *Tips Hat.*

SouthernBlood
10-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Motherfuck yes you can. And remember I'm not "back" per say. Just here to help the road get paved and the new layer to go off without a hitch. JBW was and always will be my home. I hate to see the road cracked in so many pieces. A nice new blacktop will make it all better. Those cracks will disappear, new lines will be put down and the road will be smooth. Once it gets there, which is sooner than you all think...

No sweat cuz after all Ano Doom is here to tear up from underneath that crack in the blacktop....You know how we do ;)

eyehatecena
10-08-2012, 10:36 PM

I kind of figured that- but just glad to see you back for a bit.

68wPayne
10-09-2012, 03:15 PM
*ahem*

Hey everyone long time no see. So yeah I remember the whole retirement thing? Yeah....NOT HAPPENING! I've come to the conclusion that HJ still needs to accomplish way more and after being not as active I do miss this place and well HJ isn't going anywhere either!

Glad to hear you are sticking around brother. And on that note

LRB: Hey now, lookie who decided not to tuck tail an' run away. Maybe you'll decide to put yer pesos where your mouth is Jap-a-leno.

bearkg88
10-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Looking forward to reading Kingdom Come whenever it gets posted

HolyJose2391
10-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Glad to hear you are sticking around brother. And on that note

LRB: Hey now, lookie who decided not to tuck tail an' run away. Maybe you'll decide to put yer pesos where your mouth is Jap-a-leno.
HJ: Now how can I leave a company before getting a chance to kick your ass? I'll back sure to call Larry the Cable guy after I knock out your teeth or erm tooth I should say. I hear he is in the tooth fairy business and right up your ally.

wrestlingfan66513
10-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Hawk: I am not sure why you are staying when someone like me can can fill your spot 3 times over I am here because i have the potential to burn brighter than anyone here and will. At KC i will be the next big thing

68wPayne
10-09-2012, 04:20 PM
HJ: Now how can I leave a company before getting a chance to kick your ass? I'll back sure to call Larry the Cable guy after I knock out your teeth or erm tooth I should say. I hear he is in the tooth fairy business and right up your ally.

LRB: Boy ain't you know a damn thing, Larry the Cable Guy is sum dumbass tryin' to cash in on the real life I live. He ain't even from the south, he's from fuckin' Nebraska. Now you listen here and you listen good boy, if you ever get in the ring with the motherfuckin' Redneck Wreckin' Machine, soon to be Intercontinental Champion at that, I guran-damn-tee you son you gonna wish that you had retired when you would walk out on your own to legs. Bet your bottom dollar on that shit son.

SouthernBlood
10-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Ano Doom:When Erebus is finished,once and for all...Fire shall explode out of the middle of the ring as I look down down at my home,Being shown from under the mat in ways others can not comprehend...And the Order shall win on that night...And every night after.

Snair
10-10-2012, 03:05 AM
IC:Empty threats & hollow claims is all I hear nowadays from so called "talents" here in JBW.
But that's about to change soon, after I'm done with Manabu at Kingdom Come, I'll make sure to put people in their rightful place before they start talking outta their phony asses.And then when it's all set and done, I'll take what's rightfully belongs to me.....WARFARE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!
JBW GET READY TO BE HIT HARD BY GREATNESS OF SNAIR.

SouthernBlood
10-10-2012, 07:08 AM
IC:Empty threats & hollow claims is all I hear nowadays from so called "talents" here in JBW.
But that's about to change soon, after I'm done with Manabu at Kingdom Come, I'll make sure to put people in their rightful place before they start talking outta their phony asses.And then when it's all set and done, I'll take what's rightfully belongs to me.....WARFARE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Ano Doom:Sit front row,or better yet ringside,if you wanna see me carry out these "empty threats"...Just try not to get in the way.

wrestlingfan66513
10-10-2012, 08:48 AM
Ano Doom:Sit front row,or better yet ringside,if you wanna see me carry out these "empty threats"...Just try not to get in the way.

Hawk: I would believe you, but I am in the match and have no plans on losing to you or anyone else. Once I enter the arena, I will make sure I bring Mayhem and send the fans home happy.

Snair
10-10-2012, 10:21 AM

IC:I'd love to see you wrestle,Anu or atleast trying to wrestle.But I have some unfinished business with Manabu at KC so I suggest you to keep running your mouth.Maybe someday I'll find time to "get in your way" but take this as friendly advice, ....WRESTLING me may just be the END OF DAYS for you in JBW and you'll exposed for the jobber you really are.

thejman93
10-10-2012, 10:51 AM
I'll be spending the bulk of my day on KC stuff, guys.

SouthernBlood
10-10-2012, 12:19 PM
IC:I'd love to see you wrestle,Anu or atleast trying to wrestle.But I have some unfinished business with Manabu at KC so I suggest you to keep running your mouth.Maybe someday I'll find time to "get in your way" but take this as friendly advice, ....WRESTLING me may just be the END OF DAYS for you in JBW and you'll exposed for the jobber you really are.

Ano Doom:Ill be waiting for the chance to flatten your neck in like cookie dough then.

SouthernBlood
10-10-2012, 12:20 PM
Hawk: I would believe you, but I am in the match and have no plans on losing to you or anyone else. Once I enter the arena, I will make sure I bring Mayhem and send the fans home happy.

Ano Doom:"The match" ? You're not in any match of mine...Don't let me run into you that night either.

Snair
10-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Ano Doom:Ill be waiting for the chance to flatten your neck in like cookie dough then.

IC:Flatten my neck???And they said drugs were banned in JBW.Doom,you are talking about a guy who destroys legends and icons of this business night after night just for the sake of entertainment and you plan on threatening him?
You know what, I hope I do get the chance to face you soon and I'll show the world that you just as fragile as the losers I've faced before.But that's not all you'll be personally inducted into JBW'S HALL OF LAME by ME!

SouthernBlood
10-10-2012, 01:00 PM
IC:Flatten my neck???And they said drugs were banned in JBW.Doom,you are talking about a guy who destroys legends and icons of this business night after night just for the sake of entertainment and you plan on threatening him?
You know what, I hope I do get the chance to face you soon and I'll show the world that you just as fragile as the losers I've faced before.But that's not all you'll be personally inducted into JBW'S HALL OF LAME by ME!

Ano Doom:Yes,just crush your neck right in like in horror movies...And no Snair you don't destroy legends or icons at all so stop lying...I'm not threatening shit...It WILL happen...I could never be fragile for I was built from steel...As soon as I retire Erebus ,or kill him...Whichever comes first...At KC...You can gladly have the next shot at be sent out the door.

Snair
10-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Ano Doom:Yes,just crush your neck right in like in horror movies...And no Snair you don't destroy legends or icons at all so stop lying...I'm not threatening shit...It WILL happen...I could never be fragile for I was built from steel...As soon as I retire Erebus ,or kill him...Whichever comes first...At KC...You can gladly have the next shot at be sent out the door.

IC:Movies like SAW have ruined your tiny little mind,you sick freak.You talk about being made from steel..I kinda admire that but if you keep talking such non sense you'll be surely hit in the head with a metal bat by none other-than your childhood hero..ME!
And one more thing, I'm the guy who defeated TDA, Jman, Prophecy, Manabu ....the list goes on.a But after KC,after I retire Manabu you Ano Doom could very well be the next victim of MAN OF GREATNESS!

Snair
10-10-2012, 01:19 PM
OOC:Its like 12 here in India so gotta go now but I must admit it was a pleasure Ic'ng with you SB:)

SouthernBlood
10-10-2012, 01:21 PM
IC:Movies like SAW have ruined your tiny little mind,you sick freak.You talk about being made from steel..I kinda admire that but if you keep talking such non sense I'll be surely hit in the head with a metal bat by none other-than your childhood hero..ME!
And one more thing, I'm the guy who defeated TDA, Jman, Prophecy, Manabu ....the list goes on.a But after KC,after I retire Manabu you Ano Doom could very well be the next victim of MAN OF GREATNESS!

Ano Doom:Saw is fiction,I am a real monster blessed with untouchable abilities ...I'm glad you somewhat admire it but I was genuinely crafted from steel in the fires of The Netherworld...and If I keep talking YOU will be hit with a bat? That makes plenty sense...You're arrogant and stupid...I care not about none of those men at all...You've done So much but never won the big title...That says something about you...It sounds like something set in stone to me...The Demon Cyborg V Snair...I'll be waiting whenever you're ready...You know not what awaits you...I am getting sick of you people talking out of the sides of your mouth when you just don't know me or what I can do and have done...Ignorance is bliss of course....But arrogance kills.

SouthernBlood
10-10-2012, 01:21 PM
OOC:Its like 12 here in India so gotta go now but I must admit it was a pleasure Ic'ng with you SB:)

Oh for sure brother was very swell.

68wPayne
10-10-2012, 09:28 PM

LRB: Snair, we ain't had too many problems as of yet but lemme warn you son. You got two choices in front of you. On one hand you can drink a beer and get out of the way of the Redneck Express, or you can stand in front of it and get ran the fuck over. Now if'n yer comment was directed and Mr. I'm Gonna Try to Be The New Scary Guy and the I'ma See How Many Times I Can Say Phoenix In My Promo and not and the fuckin' Redneck Wreckin' Machine, goddamn Southern Heavyweight Champeen of Jay Bee Dubya then feel free to reach into the cooler and grab yourself a cold one while we watch these dumbasses whip each other's asses. Or you can try to bow up like Pedro the fuckin' Jap-a-leeno is tryin' to and get knocked the fuck down. Choice is yours Snair.

SouthernBlood
10-10-2012, 09:36 PM
LRB: Snair, we ain't had too many problems as of yet but lemme warn you son. You got two choices in front of you. On one hand you can drink a beer and get out of the way of the Redneck Express, or you can stand in front of it and get ran the fuck over. Now if'n yer comment was directed and Mr. I'm Gonna Try to Be The New Scary Guy and the I'ma See How Many Times I Can Say Phoenix In My Promo and not and the fuckin' Redneck Wreckin' Machine, goddamn Southern Heavyweight Champeen of Jay Bee Dubya then feel free to reach into the cooler and grab yourself a cold one while we watch these dumbasses whip each other's asses. Or you can try to bow up like Pedro the fuckin' Jap-a-leeno is tryin' to and get knocked the fuck down. Choice is yours Snair.

Ano Doom:You know one day I'm just give you a concussion.Plain and simple,right to the point.

68wPayne
10-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Ano Doom:You know one day I'm just give you a concussion.Plain and simple,right to the point.

LRB: Get in line son, I'm pretty sure there's a waiting list for people that's tried that. Ain't worked out for no one yet. Feel free to try but when you get knocked the fuck down and tapped the fuck out don't come cryin' to good ol' Lenny Ray.

SouthernBlood
10-10-2012, 09:54 PM
LRB: Get in line son, I'm pretty sure there's a waiting list for people that's tried that. Ain't worked out for no one yet. Feel free to try but when you get knocked the fuck down and tapped the fuck out don't come cryin' to good ol' Lenny Ray.

Ano Doom:Yea that's all well and nice but you've never met a Demon Cyborg who was created for his only will to be to crush,smash and destroy.You won't knock me out because I don't breath air. You won't tap me out because I simply don't feel or know that kind of pain. I bleed yellow,green,and orange.Tell me where you've seen something like that before. You have never encountered anyone like me. I guarantee it...No...Wait...I guaran-damn-tee it.Oh yea I went there.

Rated_R(ob)KO
10-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Update from R(ob): I've been steadily working on my segments for KINGDOM COME but progress has been slow. Tomorrow is my last day of work for three days so, they'll be in over the weekend. Other than that, I'm out again. Later peeps.

Snair
10-11-2012, 03:04 AM
IC:Movies like SAW have ruined your tiny little mind,you sick freak.You talk about being made from steel..I kinda admire that but if you keep talking such non sense you'll be surely hit in the head with a metal bat by none other-than your childhood hero..ME!

Error edited :mad:

Snair
10-11-2012, 03:10 AM

IC:I think I'll take that drink first then just when you think that you ended up in Snair's good book..I'll beat you up till your drunk ass reaches south!

Snair
10-11-2012, 03:14 AM
Ano Doom:Saw is fiction,I am a real monster blessed with untouchable abilities ...I'm glad you somewhat admire it but I was genuinely crafted from steel in the fires of The Netherworld...and If I keep talking YOU will be hit with a bat? That makes plenty sense...You're arrogant and stupid...I care not about none of those men at all...You've done So much but never won the big title...That says something about you...It sounds like something set in stone to me...The Demon Cyborg V Snair...I'll be waiting whenever you're ready...You know not what awaits you...I am getting sick of you people talking out of the sides of your mouth when you just don't know me or what I can do and have done...Ignorance is bliss of course....But arrogance kills.

OOC: That's hurtful especially when I had the longest reign with the Warfare World title :o

SouthernBlood
10-11-2012, 07:07 AM
OOC: That's hurtful especially when I had the longest reign with the Warfare World title :o

Whoops lol Demon Cyborgs are not historians so my mistake. Just chock it up as the biggest most high profile title around here...Hopefully thats not the warfare title lol

68wPayne
10-11-2012, 03:45 PM
IC:I think I'll take that drink first then just when you think that you ended up in Snair's good book..I'll beat you up till your drunk ass reaches south!

LRB: Bad choice Snair, I'll tell you like I told Mr. Big Scary Robot Guy, a few folks have tried that and I'm still here, standin' tall with the most important title in Jay Bee Dubya. You can get ran the fuck over by The Redneck Express just like everyone Jose is fixin' to. Thought you might have had a lil' more sense about you son.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-11-2012, 05:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbKAnyQ7Jt4

wrestlingfan66513
10-11-2012, 05:27 PM
LRB: Bad choice Snair, I'll tell you like I told Mr. Big Scary Robot Guy, a few folks have tried that and I'm still here, standin' tall with the most important title in Jay Bee Dubya. You can get ran the fuck over by The Redneck Express just like everyone Jose is fixin' to. Thought you might have had a lil' more sense about you son.

Hawk: Wait a little bit and you will see that once I settle in everyone will get knocked down a notch. Shutting Doom up is my first priority here then I will move on to destroying bigger targets.

SouthernBlood
10-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Hawk: Wait a little bit and you will see that once I settle in everyone will get knocked down a notch. Shutting Doom up is my first priority here then I will move on to destroying bigger targets.

Ano Doom:You don't want me,Bastard.After I kill Erebus and he dies at KC,You will be the last one anyone wants to face me. Fuck you.Just shut it Fat boy.

SilverGhost
10-12-2012, 01:57 AM

MAH GAWD! lol

Snair
10-12-2012, 09:43 AM

IC:The reason you are standing in JBW is you never dared to elevate to your game by stepping in the ring with someone who is most likely to kick your ass(NO OFFENSE SLEEPY :o). You step in the ring with me and I'll show you who gets ran over.
You talk about making sense??? I tried but the DEMON inside me was always my best friend from the start!

HolyJose2391
10-12-2012, 11:26 AM
HE IS BACK!!!!!!

HJ: Oh Snair and Lenny Ray talking shit about me? So the shitty former champion who fell off the face of the Earth and the no good "Southern Champion" talking shit. Let's see here, yup I'm still heading up to the main event while you guys stay there.

thejman93
10-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Jman: Good to seee TDA back. Shame he won't get to stick around after Kingdom Come. #TeamFuckIt

SouthernBlood
10-12-2012, 03:36 PM
HE IS BACK!!!!!!

HJ: Oh Snair and Lenny Ray talking shit about me? So the shitty former champion who fell off the face of the Earth and the no good "Southern Champion" talking shit. Let's see here, yup I'm still heading up to the main event while you guys stay there.

Ano Doom: Don't worry about those two,I'm going to be knocking them both out soon enough.

HolyJose2391
10-12-2012, 03:48 PM
So my girlfriend is spending the weekend with her best friend and have a girls weekend so I won't be talking to her much. I have half a bottle of patron silver tequila at home. Guys DrunkJose is making an appearance tonight. :D

Rehmix
10-12-2012, 04:29 PM
So my girlfriend is spending the weekend with her best friend and have a girls weekend so I won't be talking to her much. I have half a bottle of patron silver tequila at home. Guys DrunkJose is making an appearance tonight. :D
If he can remember his password

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-12-2012, 05:13 PM
Jman: Good to seee TDA back. Shame he won't get to stick around after Kingdom Come. #TeamFuckIt

IC: I'm that dark horse that will continue to gallop until' my demise! When Kingdom Come arrives you will regret ever getting in to the ring with me or my partner, Shuriken. After Kingdom Come the tides of change will come into full effect. And I shall be the front-runner of this change!

HolyJose2391
10-12-2012, 05:15 PM
If he can remember his password
Gonna log in before I commence the sacrifice of the liver

SouthernBlood
10-12-2012, 05:21 PM
IC: I'm that dark horse that will continue to gallop until' my demise! When Kingdom Come arrives you will regret ever getting in to the ring with me or my partner, Shuriken. After Kingdom Come the tides of change will come into full effect. And I shall be the front-runner of this change!

Ano Doom:Not if I can help it.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Ano Doom:Not if I can help it.

IC: You can give it a try.

SouthernBlood
10-12-2012, 05:43 PM
IC: You can give it a try.

Ano Doom:Im certainly going to. Stand before and fall before me.

SilverGhost
10-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Ano Doom:Im certainly going to. Stand before and fall before me.

*from the shadows, Shuriken lands between Ano and TDA. Looking at Ano, Shuriken stands before him*

Shuriken: You were saying?

68wPayne
10-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Gonna log in before I commence the sacrifice of the liver

Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Considering he is drinking he will be putting on one hell of a 'piss' performance later on tonight.

DrunkJose
10-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Just got home. Logged into the DrunkJose account. Here. We. Go! :D

VanHooliganX
10-13-2012, 01:46 AM
Van: *Van walks arrogantly into JBW with his new world championship on 1 shoulder and the tag team championship on the other.*

Sorry AJ Dixon, although we're tag team champions, I have outsmarted Malcolm Cage and won the world championship of MPW! This is just the beginning!

Rehmix
10-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Cage: I'm the MPW World Champion!

VanHooliganX
10-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Cage: I'm the MPW World Champion!

Van: You miss the beatdown I just gave you in the Ironman match!?

10-9 motherfucker!

I'm the new world champion!

Rehmix
10-13-2012, 01:53 AM
Van: You miss the beatdown I just gave you in the Ironman match!?

10-9 motherfucker!

I'm the new world champion!

Cage: He is trying to fill your head with lies. Don't believe him! I'm the MPW World Champion!

VanHooliganX
10-13-2012, 01:55 AM
Cage: He is trying to fill your head with lies. Don't believe him! I'm the MPW World Champion!

Van: You know it to be true! I am the voice of the winners! The saviour of MPW! You'll never get a title shot if you keep this up!

Rehmix
10-13-2012, 01:55 AM
Current MPW World Champion!

Two Can play this game!

VanHooliganX
10-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Two Can play this game!

Van: Having to copy to try and steal the thunder of the true world champion. Have some pride Cage. You won the battle in EWA but I won the war in MPW!

Rehmix
10-13-2012, 01:58 AM
Van: Having to copy to try and steal the thunder of the true world champion. Have some pride Cage. You won the battle in EWA but I won the war in MPW!

Cage: Lies you have done nothing to prove you are better than me! There is no proof anywhere thus meaning that the World Championship stays with me. Go back to Primetime with your stupid Tag Titles!

VanHooliganX
10-13-2012, 02:00 AM
Cage: Lies you have done nothing to prove you are better than me! There is no proof anywhere thus meaning that the World Championship stays with me. Go back to Primetime with your stupid Tag Titles!

Van: I must've hit you harder then I thought. Amnesia is a bitch I understand but you took a 2-0 lead, I gained a 6-2 lead, I then lead 9-7 and ended up winning in overtime. You know this to be true! At least AJ Dixon can back it up in the ring!

Rehmix
10-13-2012, 02:01 AM
Van: I must've hit you harder then I thought. Amnesia is a bitch I understand but you took a 2-0 lead, I gained a 6-2 lead, I then lead 9-7 and ended up winning in overtime. You know this to be true! At least AJ Dixon can back it up in the ring!

What are you talking about, that happened over party chat on Xbox!

VanHooliganX
10-13-2012, 02:02 AM
What are you talking about, that happened over party chat on Xbox!

Just cause you can't guess correctly doesn't mean the title wasn't on the line. I pwned your ass! ;D

Rehmix
10-13-2012, 02:03 AM
Just cause you can't guess correctly doesn't mean the title wasn't on the line. I pwned your ass! ;D

It was not on the line, that was never established!

VanHooliganX
10-13-2012, 02:04 AM
It was not on the line, that was never established!

It was. You know it was. I destroyed you and the title is now mine!

Rehmix
10-13-2012, 02:04 AM
It was. You know it was. I destroyed you and the title is now mine!
LALALALALALALALALALA! I can't hear you!!!!!!! LALALALALALALALALA!

VanHooliganX
10-13-2012, 02:05 AM
LALALALALALALALALALA! I can't here you!!!!!!! LALALALALALALALALA!

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/C/2/Y/d/a.baa-Try-to-deal-with-it.jpg

Rehmix
10-13-2012, 02:07 AM
No! No! No! No! No! No! I'm the World Champion!

VanHooliganX
10-13-2012, 02:08 AM
No! No! No! No! No! No! I'm the World Champion!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

IIII AM THE WORLD CHAMPION!

Rehmix
10-13-2012, 02:09 AM
yes! Yes! Yes!

Iiii am the world champion!

no! I'm the world champion! Mpw is mine and so is the world champion!

VanHooliganX
10-13-2012, 02:10 AM
no! I'm the world champion! Mpw is mine and so is the world champion!

Pfft, sure, keep telling yourself that. I am the victor!

You're just smelly and jelly!

SouthernBlood
10-13-2012, 07:11 AM
*from the shadows, Shuriken lands between Ano and TDA. Looking at Ano, Shuriken stands before him*

Shuriken: You were saying?

*Ano stares deeply into the eyes of Shuriken,shaking wiith intensity as usual,sweat glistening all over the one visible side of his face.*

Ano Doom:That goes for you too. You're in my jungle now. Am I supposed to be appear afraid of you,Warrior boy? Who knows,I might see you at KC...You won't have to worry about Mass knocking you out cuz I'll do it first.In 15 seconds.

thejman93
10-13-2012, 11:56 AM

Jman: You're right, Devs, change is coming. After Kingdom Come almost everything will be different in JBW. The one thing that'll stay the same, though? Ma$$dinero and Jman will be leading this company. That's how it's been since day one and that's how it will always be.

SouthernBlood
10-13-2012, 06:28 PM
Ano Doom: I want to know where Erebus is and why he is not here by now...The sooner he shows up around here and the match starts the better.

Torphy
10-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Ano Doom: I want to know where Erebus is and why he is not here by now...The sooner he shows up around here and the match starts the better.

Erebus is leaving JBW, he got bored of waiting and decided to just go murder a nun or something. Sorry guys, all due respects to you, but it's a bit of a let down this, understand why it's taking so long but i'm gonna take Erebus elsewhere. Thanks for the opportunity.

SouthernBlood
10-13-2012, 09:36 PM
see ya around boy :D

Ano Doom:That means open challenge at KC if I am left without an opponent.

eyehatecena
10-13-2012, 09:59 PM
see ya around boy :D

Ano Doom:That means open challenge at KC if I am left without an opponent.

Mike Muir and his valet April Snow walk in after hearing someone make a challenge

Mike Muir: Hmmm, what do you think April? Should I take him up on his offer?

April Snow: *Rubbing Muir's chest* Mmmmm, yeah, go for it

Muir: Ano Doom, hey ya freak, yes I am talking to you. If the powers that be are ok with it, I accept your challenge- but get ready to take a Redneck Ride right before I pin your ass 1 2 3

SouthernBlood
10-14-2012, 01:13 PM
Mike Muir and his valet April Snow walk in after hearing someone make a challenge

Mike Muir: Hmmm, what do you think April? Should I take him up on his offer?

April Snow: *Rubbing Muir's chest* Mmmmm, yeah, go for it

Muir: Ano Doom, hey ya freak, yes I am talking to you. If the powers that be are ok with it, I accept your challenge- but get ready to take a Redneck Ride right before I pin your ass 1 2 3

Ano Doom:You fully know this is a bad idea,right Muir? I'll see you there if things go accordingly to plan.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-15-2012, 12:26 AM
Jabe has a lot in common with Zombies.

It's dead, yet alive in someway at the same time.

wrestlingfan66513
10-15-2012, 12:33 AM
*Ano stares deeply into the eyes of Shuriken,shaking wiith intensity as usual,sweat glistening all over the one visible side of his face.*

Ano Doom:That goes for you too. You're in my jungle now. Am I supposed to be appear afraid of you,Warrior boy? Who knows,I might see you at KC...You won't have to worry about Mass knocking you out cuz I'll do it first.In 15 seconds.

Hawk: Before you go around making hollow threats, you should pay close attention to the guy who already beat you. I don't mean to brag but I am at the top of my game at the moment and it will take a miracle for me to lose to anyone.

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 12:46 AM
Hawk: Before you go around making hollow threats, you should pay close attention to the guy who already beat you. I don't mean to brag but I am at the top of my game at the moment and it will take a miracle for me to lose to anyone.

Mike Muir: How bout you shut the hell up, get in the ring with me again- and this time I'm beating your ass so bad you will have to retire for good

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 12:50 AM
Jabe has a lot in common with Zombies.

It's dead, yet alive in someway at the same time.

So any word on when KC is ready?

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-15-2012, 06:33 AM
So any word on when KC is ready?

I wish I could say very soon, but I don't have the whole show in my hands.

I'm just doing assignments and waiting it out like the rest of you are doing.

eyehatecena
10-15-2012, 08:34 AM
well should i send the match i wrote to someone else too? Kash has it but has been MIA. Also if you guys need help with another match or two, let me know- i can help

wrestlingfan66513
10-15-2012, 09:32 AM
Mike Muir: How bout you shut the hell up, get in the ring with me again- and this time I'm beating your ass so bad you will have to retire for good

Hawk: The only reason you are still around is because I was in a good mood that day and decided to let you go. If we face again it will be the last time we meet and the last time you have a match.

NightWolf
10-16-2012, 11:52 PM
Hawk: The only reason you are still around is because I was in a good mood that day and decided to let you go. If we face again it will be the last time we meet and the last time you have a match.

NW: What a nice mouth you have there Hawkster! You are the kind of guy that I am familiar with.. The kind of guy who runs his mouth about ending the career of a fellow wrestler. As a wise man once said you should always choose your words softly because you just might have to eat them later. All of you here can keep flapping your gums but we all know that I am the baddest Wolf in these woods.

Snair
10-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Haven't seen Kash in JBW for quite sometime now :(

bearkg88
10-17-2012, 06:46 PM
So any word on the upcoming PPV? With all the hype it's gotten in the past, I've been looking forward to reading it

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Our Vince McMahon is missing!

I haven't had any further updates on the show and the only progress about the show I am aware of is the assignments I completed. And from what I understand half of the promising creative team we have had bailed. So~ I am not even sure at this point about how far along the show is right now. It might come out soon.. Who knows.

SilverGhost
10-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Our Vince McMahon is missing!

I haven't had any further updates on the show and the only progress about the show I am aware of is the assignments I completed. And from what I understand half of the promising creative team we have had bailed. So~ I am not even sure at this point about how far along the show is right now. It might come out soon.. Who knows.

It has been a long time since JBW produced a show. That is why I was thinking to have the writers produce some weekly shows and give it some more hype. Though...it is just one idea.

HolyJose2391
10-17-2012, 09:15 PM
Kash is going through some personal stuff right now. Hence why he hasn't been on but updates from what I've read is that the show is VERY VERY close to being done. Your patience has been amazing and just stay with us and we will deliver an amazing product!

wrestlingfan66513
10-17-2012, 11:50 PM
NW: What a nice mouth you have there Hawkster! You are the kind of guy that I am familiar with.. The kind of guy who runs his mouth about ending the career of a fellow wrestler. As a wise man once said you should always choose your words softly because you just might have to eat them later. All of you here can keep flapping your gums but we all know that I am the baddest Wolf in these woods.

Hawk: You may rule the woods but everything that dwells there fears me. I can pinpoint any target that sticks its disgusting head out from its hiding place. So go ahead and lay claim to your little dominan, but remember that the Ruler of the Skies controls everything under him so watch yourself.

SilverGhost
10-18-2012, 01:15 AM
*from out the shadows, Shuriken shows up*

Shuriken: Well...well...well....a bunch of young and hungry newcomers so quick in talking rather than showing what they have in the ring. Shameful.

zapphoman
10-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Alpha: Kingdom Come will be remembered...The Alpha Dog will guarantee that...

HolyJose2391
10-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Alpha: Kingdom Come will be remembered...The Alpha Dog will guarantee that...
HJ: Guarantee that you'll end up losing like always?

zapphoman
10-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Alpha: Oh HJ...The Alpha Dog is still looking forward to getting his hands on you but for right now, The Alpha Dog is more than happy with the chumps he's facing at Kingdom Come. YOU are still at the top of The Alpha Dogs shitlist and he's coming from the bottom.

HolyJose2391
10-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Alpha: Oh HJ...The Alpha Dog is still looking forward to getting his hands on you but for right now, The Alpha Dog is more than happy with the chumps he's facing at Kingdom Come. YOU are still at the top of The Alpha Dogs shitlist and he's coming from the bottom.

HJ: Alpha we both know that this has been brewing for well over a year. When I get my hands on you I'll show you who the far superior former member of SuperNova. Let's see what have you done? Absolutely nothing! I? Well I've been moving my way up to the top where ever I go. Let's face it I am the most established start from breaking out of SuperNova. When you and I meet, I'll kick your ass so bad that you'll consider going back to another fed.

zapphoman
10-18-2012, 10:36 PM
Alpha: Absolutely nothing ayy? Let's get a few things straight BITCH! Supernova didn't have any balls and was getting their asses kicked on a constant basis by the FSA before The Alpha Dog joined up. The Alpha Dog won that war for you. Also did you take down Zeus Apollo? The man who was undefeated until The Alpha Dog showed up? No and neither did Devs or Tripps or Stinger. The Alpha Dog did that and not only did he win, he defeated him in an Ultimate Submission match. Which meant...HE MADE THAT BITCH TAP OUT!! No matter how many titles you have and no matter where you go in your career...YOU WILL NEVER MATCH THAT!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-18-2012, 10:41 PM
TDA: Do not down play my group! The only reason any of the members of FSA got a win over me was because they cheated. I got some wins in myself and went through hell and fury to bring FSA down. SuperNova won that war, and I remained as the leader of the group. I picked up where Trips left off and I ran with that ball. I have proven my due in this business and I am the one fixing to have a match with Roman for the Unified World Heavyweight Championship. I'm so close to the JBW throne that I can nearly taste it.

OOC: Yay! A family reunion.

eyehatecena
10-18-2012, 10:47 PM
Karl Panzer: We will beat someones asses at Kingdom Come, unless we are too drunk. We are too drunk now to remember who our opponents are

Oli Panzer: Yeah, what Karl said. Need.........more..........beer

HolyJose2391
10-18-2012, 10:49 PM
TDA: Do not down play my group! The only reason any of the members of FSA got a win over me was because they cheated. I got some wins in myself and went through hell and fury to bring FSA down. SuperNova won that war, and I remained as the leader of the group. I picked up where Trips left off and I ran with that ball. I have proven my due in this business and I am the one fixing to have a match with Roman for the Unified World Heavyweight Championship. I'm so close to the JBW throne that I can nearly taste it.

OOC: Yay! A family reunion.
HJ: For once I agree with the old man. FSA cheated to win for everything. Tripps was a good for nothing son of a bitch who ran away with his rail tucked between his legs. Alpha Dog congratulations you made someone who is very irrelevant now tap out. You're right I'll never have the honor to make the irrelevant son of a bitch tap out because where is he? Gone. It's still nothing. I am the best out of either of you. And I'll fucking prove it. Because I am that damn good!

OOC: yeah and this is a tame family reunion!

zapphoman
10-18-2012, 11:02 PM
Alpha: Oh cry The Alpha Dog a freakin river Devs! If you're so badass, you would have done something worthy sooner, not a year past your prime! And HJ, The Alpha Dog is the reason Zeus is irrelavant! If he didn't bother with Zeus, the FSA would have destroyed Supernova! AND TO BOTH OF YOU, THERE'S NO ROOM FOR EXCUSES IN THIS INDUSTRY!!! YOU STILL LOST!!!

OOC: Alpha vs HJ vs TDA...something to think about in the future.

HolyJose2391
10-18-2012, 11:11 PM
Alpha: Oh cry The Alpha Dog a freakin river Devs! If you're so badass, you would have done something worthy sooner, not a year past your prime! And HJ, The Alpha Dog is the reason Zeus is irrelavant! If he didn't bother with Zeus, the FSA would have destroyed Supernova! AND TO BOTH OF YOU, THERE'S NO ROOM FOR EXCUSES IN THIS INDUSTRY!!! YOU STILL LOST!!!

OOC: Alpha vs HJ vs TDA...something to think about in the future.
OOC: That's worthy of a world title match main event!

HJ: Yeah I lost because I was an inexperienced and well a little bitch. I am far more relevant than any of you. Now let's face it, who brought the gold and glory to SuperNova? oh right I did I brought 2/3 of the gold over. I made SuperNova the most relevant and exciting group. The triple crown championship is within my grasp!

Snair
10-19-2012, 09:14 AM
TDA: Do not down play my group! The only reason any of the members of FSA got a win over me was because they cheated. I got some wins in myself and went through hell and fury to bring FSA down. SuperNova won that war, and I remained as the leader of the group. I picked up where Trips left off and I ran with that ball. I have proven my due in this business and I am the one fixing to have a match with Roman for the Unified World Heavyweight Championship. I'm so close to the JBW throne that I can nearly taste it.[QUOTE=TheDevilsAdvocate;655666]
I don't recall Supernova winning any match let alone so called WAR! We just went our separate ways since FSA served its purpose.TDA, you did start from where Trips left but that was getting your asses kicked from arena to arena...Boston to London..week after week so much that that contemplated retirement wearing adult diapers.

[QUOTE=HolyJose2391;655676]OOC: That's worthy of a world title match main event!

HJ: Yeah I lost because I was an inexperienced and well a little bitch. I am far more relevant than any of you. Now let's face it, who brought the gold and glory to SuperNova? oh right I did I brought 2/3 of the gold over. I made Super Nova the most relevant and exciting group. The triple crown championship is within my grasp!

Listen up HOLY MOSSES, the only thing you brought to table was your worthless "no talent" cry baby ass in a group of UNICORN BITCHES known as Supernova.You talk about being relevant, being the hot shot....Well I say JUST SHUT UP BITCH Run your mouth when you actually win something RELEVANT!

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-19-2012, 09:34 AM
I don't recall Supernova winning any match let alone so called WAR! We just went our separate ways since FSA served its purpose.TDA, you did start from where Trips left but that was getting your asses kicked from arena to arena...Boston to London..week after week so much that that contemplated retirement wearing adult diapers.

Actually Supernova has won matches and TDA beat Snair a few times, most memorably a tables match. It was a back and forth thing and Supernova took down FSA after FSA had taken over Warfare and renamed it. After the 'war' Supernova calmly disbanded and FSA was gone. At ROTT it was just Snair and TDA without either side having a pack of members backing them up. Which Snair (the character) won that match. #FunTimes!

But some fun moments in the feud for me were;

-Bar fight segment

-Tons of 'war' promos

-Tactical wins (cheating)

-Longest World Heavyweight Champion was announced

-Jose brought home the first gold for Supernova

-FSA took over Warfare

-Supernova fought back, and succeeded

-Both sides got their asses kicked

-And both stables are still remembered after nearly two and a half years.

Very, very impressive 'feat.

Apology's for not enforcing my character this time.

Snair
10-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Actually Supernova has won matches and TDA beat Snair a few times, most memorably a tables match. It was a back and forth thing and Supernova took down FSA after FSA had taken over Warfare and renamed it. After the 'war' Supernova calmly disbanded and FSA was gone. At ROTT it was just Snair and TDA without either side having a pack of members backing them up. Which Snair (the character) won that match. #FunTimes!

But some fun moments in the feud for me were;

-Bar fight segment

-Tons of 'war' promos

-Tactical wins (cheating)

-Longest World Heavyweight Champion was announced

-Jose brought home the first gold for Supernova

-FSA took over Warfare

-Supernova fought back, and succeeded

-Both sides got their asses kicked

-And both stables are still remembered after nearly two and a half years.

Very, very impressive 'feat.

Apology's for not enforcing my character this time.

That was a personal favorite.Snair may have beaten TDA(the character) but he never got even close to TDA's legacy #TRUESTORY

thejman93
10-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Amazing how SuperNova v. FSA has stood the test of time. It's the most influential angle we've ever done.

Update on KC: Eddie and I are both nearly done with our responsibilities and, once he figures out some real life issues, Kash should be set with everything he needs to post this thing. Your patience hasn't gone unnoticed, folks. It's greatly appreciated.

Snair
10-21-2012, 11:03 AM
y u guys no post in this thread?

Snair
10-21-2012, 11:14 AM
These days posting in this thread seems like shouting in a dark tunnel with no end :(

thejman93
10-21-2012, 11:16 AM
These days posting in this thread seems like shouting in a dark tunnel with no end :(

Sad, ain't it? Soon, though, we'll be back on track... I hope.....

Snair
10-21-2012, 11:21 AM
Gone are the good ol' days of SINNOCENCE :o

thejman93
10-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Gone are the good ol' days of SINNOCENCE :o

Maybe not. It'll take some work, but we have the people in place to get this thing back on track.

Snair
10-21-2012, 11:35 AM
Maybe not. It'll take some work, but we have the people in place to get this thing back on track.

http://www.animehere.com/res/covers/johnny-bravo_o.jpg

thejman93
10-21-2012, 11:41 AM
http://www.animehere.com/res/covers/johnny-bravo_o.jpg

Blank post is blank, Baba.

Snair
10-21-2012, 11:52 AM
Blank post is blank, Baba.

Its not a blank post.Its a image of my childhood ideal Johnny Bravo saying....WHOA MOMMA!!!

Snair
10-21-2012, 11:54 AM
TDA is the only opponent that Snair faced who wasn't a 'bot!

bearkg88
10-21-2012, 11:59 AM
Amazing how SuperNova v. FSA has stood the test of time. It's the most influential angle we've ever done.

Update on KC: Eddie and I are both nearly done with our responsibilities and, once he figures out some real life issues, Kash should be set with everything he needs to post this thing. Your patience hasn't gone unnoticed, folks. It's greatly appreciated.
So is there an ETA on KC? Like a week? Two? Or is it just a matter of when Kash has taken care of his stuff and has time?

thejman93
10-21-2012, 12:18 PM
So is there an ETA on KC? Like a week? Two? Or is it just a matter of when Kash has taken care of his stuff and has time?

It's all comes down to Kash.

S.E. Zero
10-22-2012, 02:24 AM
TDA is the only opponent that Snair faced who wasn't a 'bot!

You'll face me one day and I'm no bot. ;P

Poot-Hair
10-22-2012, 02:46 AM
It seems to me like we may need to consider a constingency plan since Ka$h is M.I.A (or it seems like he's been K.I.A). Perhaps consider starting it without him, or perhaps do another SD!, WF, and MH while we're waiting on Kingdom Come.

I'm not talking down on anyone, nor am I trying to start any trouble. In fact, I've been told not to post here anymore anyways. I'm just a guy that hates to see Jabe in the condition it's in. I want this company to succeed because it's the first fed I joined and I've tried to remain dedicated to it through it all. We have all the talent in the world here, and the beginnings of a wonderful creative team.

Something needs to give, and soon. Truth be told, people are losing more and more interest in this fed by the minute. #OneLove #OneJabe

Snair
10-22-2012, 06:04 AM
You'll face me one day and I'm no bot. ;P

This made me happy!

HolyJose2391
10-22-2012, 08:21 AM
It seems to me like we may need to consider a constingency plan since Ka$h is M.I.A (or it seems like he's been K.I.A). Perhaps consider starting it without him, or perhaps do another SD!, WF, and MH while we're waiting on Kingdom Come.

I'm not talking down on anyone, nor am I trying to start any trouble. In fact, I've been told not to post here anymore anyways. I'm just a guy that hates to see Jabe in the condition it's in. I want this company to succeed because it's the first fed I joined and I've tried to remain dedicated to it through it all. We have all the talent in the world here, and the beginnings of a wonderful creative team.

Something needs to give, and soon. Truth be told, people are losing more and more interest in this fed by the minute. #OneLove #OneJabe

This gives me an idea....WHO WANT'S OCTANE?!?!?!!? I'll get to work on it tomorrow!

68wPayne
10-22-2012, 10:23 AM
It just seems to me that we need some sort of contingency plan in case things go awry like this again. Personal shit happens, real life happens, and we have shit that has to be taken care of at times. But It seems like we have all relied on Ka$h more than he can handle lately, and that's not fair to anybody. I say that JBW needs to reevaluate the hierarchy of this and if Ka$h, or any creative, needs to take a leave of absence then we should be able to cover down and drive on. Now that I have internet full time at my house I will gladly help out more with creative if needed, and I'm sure several of us feel that way. I say the current creative team come to some sort of consensus and figure out what JBW needs and figure out what they need to do to get it.

thejman93
10-22-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm with my two Southern brothers here. Putting this wait on Kash is unfair to him, shitty for us and doing absolutely nothing to get Jabe on track. Thing of it is, the guy is having a major personal issue right now. I won't get into it here,but it's something that would stop anybody in their tracks.

HolyJose2391
10-22-2012, 06:32 PM
I'm with my two Southern brothers here. Putting this wait on Kash is unfair to him, shitty for us and doing absolutely nothing to get Jabe on track. Thing of it is, the guy is having a major personal issue right now. I won't get into it here,but it's something that would stop anybody in their tracks.
This, pretty much. Of course after it clears we will discuss this plan. As for now... I'll take it up myself and get you guys Octane.

SouthernBlood
10-22-2012, 07:50 PM

Even though I wasnt here thanks for including me in Southern Folks,Jman :rolleyes:

eyehatecena
10-22-2012, 09:23 PM
Even though I wasnt here thanks for including me in Southern Folks,Jman :rolleyes:

Add me to the Southern Folks list too- Representing MISSISSIPPI bitch!

I still can't post my match on Jabebook as I haven't been activated there yet. I guess I have to wait until Kash or Rob gets back online on Jabebook

68wPayne
10-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Add me to the Southern Folks list too- Representing MISSISSIPPI bitch!

I still can't post my match on Jabebook as I haven't been activated there yet. I guess I have to wait until Kash or Rob gets back online on Jabebook

Mississippi woot woot. You, me, and KJ PUNK holdin' it down for the dirty dirty.

Anywho, if the creative guys want to get together and put out a few shows to hype the KC I'm sure everyone here will be happy to make it happen. I'll gladly help out with anything you guys need, I'm kinda fuckin' awesome like that lol. Hell, anything would be ready sitting here like kids on a road trip "are we there yet?"

SouthernBlood
10-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Mississippi woot woot. You, me, and KJ PUNK holdin' it down for the dirty dirty.

Anywho, if the creative guys want to get together and put out a few shows to hype the KC I'm sure everyone here will be happy to make it happen. I'll gladly help out with anything you guys need, I'm kinda fuckin' awesome like that lol. Hell, anything would be ready sitting here like kids on a road trip "are we there yet?"

AND YOU DID IT TOO! :mad: You left me out the Southern list even though the guy you quoted quoted me speaking about being from the south...You sicken me and I hate to say were from the same place ;)

eyehatecena
10-23-2012, 10:17 PM
AND YOU DID IT TOO! :mad: You left me out the Southern list even though the guy you quoted quoted me speaking about being from the south...You sicken me and I hate to say were from the same place ;)

Lol....add him to the Mississippi list!

oh, I am originally from Louisiana- so not a native Mississipian

tnawhat
10-23-2012, 11:55 PM
This, pretty much. Of course after it clears we will discuss this plan. As for now... I'll take it up myself and get you guys Octane.
jose pm me some octane shit im in the mood for jabe

HolyJose2391
10-24-2012, 12:23 AM
jose pm me some octane shit im in the mood for jabe
Whatsy you came back at the right moment! I have to dig some stuff up and I'll PM you

Rehmix
10-24-2012, 01:06 AM
Lol....add him to the Mississippi list!

oh, I am originally from Louisiana- so not a native Mississipian

I'm from the south

SouthernBlood
10-24-2012, 02:13 AM
I'm from the south

But you're in NC...You're either in MS or you're not...sorry brotha ;)

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-24-2012, 04:10 AM
Can we just put out some new Warfare's? Half of the feuds going into KC have little to no build up. And usually when you start a feud having more shows in-between the start of the feud and the pay per view is needed. We could put out another Warfare without messing up Kash's grand plans for this place. If we just use the video-posting formula and focus mainly on the segment build and possibly a few written matches then we could have a show put out within the next 3 days.

tnawhat
10-24-2012, 05:03 AM
Can we just put out some new Warfare's? Half of the feuds going into KC have little to no build up. And usually when you start a feud having more shows in-between the start of the feud and the pay per view is needed. We could put out another Warfare without messing up Kash's grand plans for this place. If we just use the video-posting formula and focus mainly on the segment build and possibly a few written matches then we could have a show put out within the next 3 days.

Totaly agree devz
If ur keen to help so am i

CGBigMan
10-24-2012, 06:43 AM
sounds like a plan to me

Snair
10-24-2012, 07:24 AM

This only means one thing

WARFARE! WARFARE! WARFARE!

thejman93
10-24-2012, 12:23 PM
I'm up for that. Devs, you're in charge since it was your idea. PM whoever you need to.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Alright then. I'm going to re-read the last Warfare to see where we are then I will start sending out assignments. Hopefully all of this will lead smoothly into KC. I just want to put out some shows to get the readers and fed'er's hyped. Now only a small portion of the show will get started today.. I have to go back to the old house to vacuum before the sale's woman arrives with a potential buyer.

If you're reading this Kash.. I hope you're okay with this.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-24-2012, 01:07 PM
All matches are done. Just have to do the segments now and add the commentary.

Do you guys have an idea for where the show should take place in? New York?

SouthernBlood
10-24-2012, 01:17 PM

"The Netherworld" ,The Origin of Ano Doom's creation...Just for fun :D

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-24-2012, 01:23 PM
"The Netherworld" ,The Origin of Ano Doom's creation...Just for fun :D

That would be quite a place to hold a show!

Tommy Thunder
10-24-2012, 01:24 PM

Philadelphia :D

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Philadelphia :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVbQo3IOC_A

Yet another good idea! Philadelphia is a place that could hold the show too.

Tommy Thunder
10-24-2012, 01:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVbQo3IOC_A

Yet another good idea! Philadelphia is a place that could hold the show too.

Yes TDA, just yes! So much win!
That can be the theme for the show too!

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Yes TDA, just yes! So much win!
That can be the theme for the show too!
http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n600/urghersaint/psych_distress.gif
That would be mind jumbling! I think this episode will be without an opening theme.

Tommy Thunder
10-24-2012, 01:42 PM
http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n600/urghersaint/psych_distress.gif
That would be mind jumbling! I think this episode will be without an opening theme.

Indeed it would!
Can't wait to have a read!

thejman93
10-24-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm always up for a show in Philly. Jman has had just a tad bit of E-Fedding success in his hometwon. #NewHorizons

Poot-Hair
10-24-2012, 02:18 PM
Devs running a show? This makes me so uber happy! #DevsIsTheMan

thejman93
10-24-2012, 02:22 PM
Devs running a show? This makes me so uber happy! #DevsIsTheMan

I'm just gonna let that mind of his fly, too. No strings attached.

HolyJose2391
10-24-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm just gonna let that mind of his fly, too. No strings attached.

I hear Jman dislikes Philly :p

thejman93
10-24-2012, 02:28 PM
I hear Jman dislikes Philly :p

Jman: Philadelphia is the only city in this dumbass country that understands me, Jose. They know why I "turned my back" on the fans. They know who I really am.

HolyJose2391
10-24-2012, 02:30 PM
Jman: Philadelphia is the only city in this dumbass country that understands me, Jose. They know why I "turned my back" on the fans. They know who I really am.

HJ: Jman I used to think you were some spineless goody goody. Good for you realizing that the fans don't mean shit. It's all about you

thejman93
10-24-2012, 02:34 PM
HJ: Jman I used to think you were some spineless goody goody. Good for you realizing that the fans don't mean shit. It's all about you

Jman: I used those people, man. I used them to get to the top and, now that I'm there, I dropped them like the trash they are.

HolyJose2391
10-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Jman: I used those people, man. I used them to get to the top and, now that I'm there, I dropped them like the trash they are.

HJ: Even when I had these people I had no respect I may as well give them a reason to not respect me. I'm contenet with taking the top spot from anyone. And well since Mayhem is without one, it might as well be me. I mean who else could take it? The Alpha Bitch or Sandbag?

thejman93
10-24-2012, 02:45 PM
HJ: Even when I had these people I had no respect I may as well give them a reason to not respect me. I'm contenet with taking the top spot from anyone. And well since Mayhem is without one, it might as well be me. I mean who else could take it? The Alpha Bitch or Sandbag?

Jman: Watch out for that Daniel Sorrow kid. He's talented.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...Bwhahahahaha! I'm kidding. You're the best on that show.

HolyJose2391
10-24-2012, 02:51 PM
Jman: Watch out for that Daniel Sorrow kid. He's talented.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...Bwhahahahaha! I'm kidding. You're the best on that show.

HJ: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH That little crying emo bitch? The only he's got is a few cheap slashes which I'll make sure he pays for. Don't emo kids like death? I'll be doing him a favor

tnawhat
10-24-2012, 03:15 PM
That would be quite a place to hold a show!

Devs if u need me to write any segments, matchep flick me a pm

CGBigMan
10-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Devs if u need me to write any segments, matchep flick me a pm
same for me dev

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-24-2012, 04:31 PM
I am half way done with the show. I am going to take the rest of the day off from it since I have something important I need to handle in my life. I will start working on the show tomorrow early in the morning and through the afternoon. I'm hoping to release the show by Thursday or Friday. Possibly even Saturday depending on re-writes or delays.

tnawhat
10-24-2012, 08:45 PM
sitting tight waiting for jose to pm me octane assignments

zapphoman
10-24-2012, 08:50 PM

Alpha: You? With the top spot...(attempts to laugh...then has a confused look on his face) The Alpha Dog thinks that by telling that hysterical joke that you have destroyed his ability to laugh. HJ!!!!!!!

68wPayne
10-24-2012, 10:04 PM
TDA, whatever you need from me lemme know. LRB will happily oblige lol

bearkg88
10-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Hey guys, the first IWA ppv is up, if you could check it out and give some feedback that would be awesome. Also, the first In Character Inside the Tights edition is up with a great guest. be sure to read it!

SilverGhost
10-25-2012, 10:02 AM
I'll be on for tomorrow and Sunday, I guess.

Devs, if you need anything. Send me a PM and I'll do what I can.

thejman93
10-25-2012, 11:03 AM
Same for me, Devs.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Show is almost done. It's looking really great.

I want to take this time to thank everyone so far with their contributions. I still have assignments to send out so try to remain active in case I need you at a last minute's notice.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-25-2012, 02:50 PM
A good chunk of the show is done now. Taking another break since I have been working on it nonstop for 5 hours (gave up eating breakfast and some sleep). The show might be finished off tonight or tomorrow or possibly even the day after tomorrow. Just have to focus on assignments now.

Rehmix
10-25-2012, 03:11 PM
A good chunk of the show is done now. Taking another break since I have been working on it nonstop for 5 hours (gave up eating breakfast and some sleep). The show might be finished off tonight or tomorrow or possibly even the day after tomorrow. Just have to focus on assignments now.

Can't wait for this!

Snair
10-26-2012, 02:39 AM
I am half way done with the show. I am going to take the rest of the day off from it since I have something important I need to handle in my life. I will start working on the show tomorrow early in the morning and through the afternoon. I'm hoping to release the show by Thursday or Friday. Possibly even Saturday depending on re-writes or delays.

If you need anything from Snair then just shoot me a pm :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-26-2012, 09:14 AM
Alright so there are nine fully written matches, tons of segments, and a few surprises. I just have to tinker with the main events, wait for a segment, then add all the commentary and you guys will have a Warfare.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-26-2012, 11:10 AM
Well... Nobody is contributing to this thread so I will only be popping on to see if the assignments have come in. Looking at this thread always kills my morale.

thejman93
10-26-2012, 11:29 AM
I didn't get a promo assignment. :(

Rehmix
10-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Cage: Excited to be getting back in the JBW ring. This Warfare is going to blow the socks of people. When everything is said and done, Cage will again be victorious and on his way to becoming the JBW Unified Television Champion!

thejman93
10-26-2012, 11:48 AM

Until now. It'll be to you within the hour, Devalicious.

68wPayne
10-26-2012, 12:33 PM

I didn't either

eyehatecena
10-26-2012, 02:32 PM
I have no assignments either. And my jabebook access still has not be activated. So later on tonight, i will pm my Kingdom Come match to either Devs or Jman. I had sent it to Kash a long time ago

thejman93
10-26-2012, 02:35 PM
I have no assignments either. And my jabebook access still has not be activated. So later on tonight, i will pm my Kingdom Come match to either Devs or Jman. I had sent it to Kash a long time ago

Send it to me, chief.

Speaking of sending things.......PM inbound, Devs.

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Assignments are going out slowly. If you don't get one then don't panic. You might get one later today or tomorrow. I have been devoting my time to improving the matches and adding commentary. I still have several assignments to send out, but it's not like I am going to make you guys wait for several months. Since there has been delays I am looking at a Sunday or Monday release. But overall the entire show is done. I just have to get assignments turned back into me then I have to send out some extras. I guess you can say that the show is currently a naked Woman and I am taking my sweet time covering her up with lingerie.

SilverGhost
10-26-2012, 02:39 PM
Assignments are going out slowly. If you don't get one then don't panic. You might get one later today or tomorrow. I have been devoting my time to improving the matches and adding commentary. I still have several assignments to send out, but it's not like I am going to make you guys wait for several months. Since there has been delays I am looking at a Sunday or Monday release. But overall the entire show is done. I just have to get assignments turned back into me then I have to send out some extras. I guess you can say that the show is currently a naked Woman and I am taking my sweet time covering her up with lingerie.

Y-you can just leave it at naked.

thejman93
10-26-2012, 02:44 PM
Y-you can just leave it at naked.

Hahaha!

I knew I liked you, SG.

eyehatecena
10-26-2012, 02:57 PM
you had me at 'naked woman' TDA then you lost me when you said 'covered up'. Lol. And Jman, i will get it to you tonight

SilverGhost
10-26-2012, 03:15 PM
TDA is taking a break with the writing but the stuff will be completed later on in the day. Just a little heads up.

wrestlingfan66513
10-26-2012, 03:57 PM
A little preview for tommorrow, TDA is the next Inside the Tights guest

CGBigMan
10-26-2012, 04:16 PM
A little preview for tommorrow, TDA is the next Inside the Tights guest
cant wait for my turn:)

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Yessir! WF said it best. I'm finally a participant in an interview show.

Also... Update on Warfare:

It will be posted tomorrow for sure. I got myself some coffee and did over time so now everything is done aside from 1 segment.

There was a lot of people I left off of this episode and I deeply apologize for that. The thing is.. If my episode of Warfare does good then I will immediately begin working on another Warfare that will feature more people and matches.

eyehatecena
10-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Not sure what I am looking forward to more- WarFare or TDAs interview

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-27-2012, 09:02 AM
Alright, so~

The show is done. I am just waiting on two segments now (I added one more since last night). If I get these two things then the show will be posted today. If not then the show might be delayed for yet another day (BOOOOO!). :p

VanHooliganX
10-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Alright, so~

The show is done. I am just waiting on two segments now (I added one more since last night). If I get these two things then the show will be posted today. If not then the show might be delayed for yet another day (BOOOOO!). :p

When do you reckon the PPV will be out?

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-27-2012, 09:53 AM
When do you reckon the PPV will be out?

That's out of my hands.

VanHooliganX
10-27-2012, 09:57 AM
That's out of my hands.

Fair enough. Sounding like a pretty good PPV :)

Snair
10-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Fair enough. Sounding like a pretty good PPV :)

Well that's because it mainly revolves around Snair!!!!!

Snair
10-27-2012, 10:09 AM
That's out of my hands.

That maybe the case but I smell a mighty awesome job from you on WARFARE!

Snair
10-27-2012, 10:15 AM
This thread needs de-fibrillation to stay alive

Snair
10-27-2012, 10:16 AM
This thread needs de-fibrillation to stay alive

Or just the awesomeness of Snair?

thejman93
10-27-2012, 11:04 AM
A Bombshell Battle Royal with Nikki Belzova on the call is pure comedy gold.

thejman93
10-27-2012, 11:20 AM
Shoutout to my boy Devs on getting this show together so quickly. Not a lot of people could've done this, bro.

Poot-Hair
10-27-2012, 11:40 AM
#ScrewObomney #DevsForPresident

thejman93
10-27-2012, 11:44 AM
#ScrewObomney #DevsForPresident

Obomney? I'm stealing that, Pooter.

Poot-Hair
10-27-2012, 11:49 AM
Obomney? I'm stealing that, Pooter.I was inbetween Obamney, Robamney, and Obomney but my laziness kicked in and I said Obomney.

#YouCanHaveItBrother

eyehatecena
10-27-2012, 12:00 PM
it was kash's idea to have panda add to tthe commentary on that match i wrote and i think it was the right call. She did great. PANDA! PANDA!

thejman93
10-27-2012, 12:02 PM
it was kash's idea to have panda add to tthe commentary on that match i wrote and i think it was the right call. She did great. PANDA! PANDA!

You wrote a damn good match too, chief.

Poot-Hair
10-27-2012, 12:03 PM
it was kash's idea to have panda add to tthe commentary on that match i wrote and i think it was the right call. She did great. PANDA! PANDA!I would love to have Panda father my children

Snair
10-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Snair was added to the Warfare roster by WWTNA as a 'bot!

Snair
10-27-2012, 12:09 PM
I would love to have Panda father my children

Your thoughts move me bro ;)

Poot-Hair
10-27-2012, 12:12 PM
Your thoughts move me bro ;)I lack a hoohaa and she lacks a weewee, but it would definitely be...fun...to...try I guess? Yep...just freaked muhself out a little bit on that on.

Edit: PandaBaby if you read this, I'm just playing!!

eyehatecena
10-27-2012, 12:33 PM
it was a fun match to write as i also had to write a womans battle royal for our last ewa show(that will post in the future). i wrote the jbw one first, then had to figure out how to make the ewa one completly different-which i did. I was happy how they both came out. And i was happy to work with Panda.

Snair
10-28-2012, 09:13 AM
i don't always post in this thread

but when i do, people log-out!:(

VanHooliganX
10-28-2012, 10:37 AM
i don't always post in this thread

but when i do, people log-out!:(

Sounds more like Bad Luck Brian to me :P

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Delays = Not my favorite part of putting a show out.

On another note, I added new stuff to the show. I just received a real southern treat.

68wPayne
10-28-2012, 05:00 PM

On another note, I added new stuff to the show. I just received a real southern treat.

awww, that's so sweet

Poot-Hair
10-29-2012, 04:49 AM

On another note, I added new stuff to the show. I just received a real southern treat.Awwww so you got those testicle pics I sent you??

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-29-2012, 11:20 AM
Awwww so you got those testicle pics I sent you??

Uhhh... Different southern treats!

thejman93
10-29-2012, 12:00 PM
Guys, this might be my last time online for a bit. That hurricane is on its way.

HolyJose2391
10-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Guys, this might be my last time online for a bit. That hurricane is on its way.
Yeah I got it going on right now. Stay safe buddy!

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-29-2012, 12:05 PM

Be careful!

thejman93
10-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Yeah I got it going on right now. Stay safe buddy!

You too, bud. Get all DrunkJose during the storm!

Torphy
10-29-2012, 12:06 PM

Stay safe brother, the internets needs its Jman!