PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Aren't you creative?!

EDIT: Just saw it. I retract my earlier comment.

Psh you'd really think I'd give legit results

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Psh you'd really think I'd give legit results

A minute ago, you were talking about Jacks, you could be DrunkJose right now!

HeelTurn
09-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Proph: Ladies and gentlemen the Proph is back bigger and badder than ever, and at Kingdom Come get yourself a bottle of fine wine, because your eyes will be feasting on the greatest superstar wrestler of all time, yours truly The Prophecy.

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 05:22 PM
A minute ago, you were talking about Jacks, you could be DrunkJose right now!
But my typing is coherent. Anyone wanna see what I sent this girl? man I dunno it could be good or bad

"So I know my timing on everything hasn't been the best. But I want you to know that I'm always thinking of you when I go to sleep or when I wake up. I feel like you should know. I've told before and I guess I want to restate it. And I know now may not be the best time but I do want you to know that no matter how long it is. I'll wait. I know deep down you're worth it. I know that day back in March there was a reason God did what he did when we began all this and whatever he has planned. I'm happy you're the one involved."

that good sirs was DrunkJose's damage of last night

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 05:26 PM
But my typing is coherent. Anyone wanna see what I sent this girl? man I dunno it could be good or bad

"So I know my timing on everything hasn't been the best. But I want you to know that I'm always thinking of you when I go to sleep or when I wake up. I feel like you should know. I've told before and I guess I want to restate it. And I know now may not be the best time but I do want you to know that no matter how long it is. I'll wait. I know deep down you're worth it. I know that day back in March there was a reason God did what he did when we began all this and whatever he has planned. I'm happy you're the one involved."

that good sirs was DrunkJose's damage of last night

Hahahahahahaha, Jose! That's class.

Are you actually going to wait for her?

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Hahahahahahaha, Jose! That's class.

Are you actually going to wait for her?
Actually, yes I am. I would have said this sober.

Kashdinero
09-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Proph: Ladies and gentlemen the Proph is back bigger and badder than ever, and at Kingdom Come get yourself a bottle of fine wine, because your eyes will be feasting on the greatest superstar wrestler of all time, yours truly The Prophecy.

Ma$$: Yeah, I'm begging you to end Romes reign.. Where is that wankstain anyway?

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 05:50 PM
HJ: Proph I swear to God you better win! Who do I have Spencer Churchill and Daniel May? Where the hell have they been? Walk in the park for me

HeelTurn
09-01-2012, 05:52 PM
HJ: Proph I swear to God you better win! Who do I have Spencer Churchill and Daniel May? Where the hell have they been? Walk in the park for me

Proph: Don't worry HJ, its in the bag and everyone will come back to Mt Olympus for a post show celebration, I'll just have to dig BellaDonna out from the attic.

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Proph: Don't worry HJ, its in the bag and everyone will come back to Mt Olympus for a post show celebration, I'll just have to dig BellaDonna out from the attic.
HJ: I also don't want to join brands with Showdown or go back and deal with the assholes at WARFare.....Does she have enough to survive up there?

HeelTurn
09-01-2012, 05:57 PM
HJ: I also don't want to join brands with Showdown or go back and deal with the assholes at WARFare.....Does she have enough to survive up there?

Proph: You know what, I put her up there after the Draft show....really should have checked on her sooner.

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Proph: You know what, I put her up there after the Draft show....really should have checked on her sooner.
HJ: I'm sure she's fine and used to being tied up months at a time

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Well...I finally did it. After a week. I have finished my bottle of jack. now to move to the patron....

SilverGhost
09-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Ma$$: Yeah, I'm begging you to end Romes reign.. Where is that wankstain anyway?

Shuriken: Worried about that....man rather than your opponents? I didn't know that you want to lose that badly.

zapphoman
09-02-2012, 12:17 AM
IC: So The Alpha Dog is taking on Gillz and Flameheart? (Laughs out loud) The Alpha Dog doesn't even know who Gillz is and a scurvy ridden drunk doesn't even come up on his radar. THE ALPHA DOG WILL DESTROY ALL TO GET HIS HANDS ON THE JBW TELEVISION TITLE!!

HolyJose2391
09-02-2012, 12:20 AM
IC: So The Alpha Dog is taking on Gillz and Flameheart? (Laughs out loud) The Alpha Dog doesn't even know who Gillz is and a scurvy ridden drunk doesn't even come up on his radar. THE ALPHA DOG WILL DESTROY ALL TO GET HIS HANDS ON THE JBW TELEVISION TITLE!!
HJ: Good job Mutt! Set your sights on the title only I made relevant and quite possibly the only thing you'd be able to win

Kashdinero
09-02-2012, 12:25 AM
OK, kinda fell asleep a bit too early today so I failed to get a promo done and post the card for KC.

So..

Here's the card.. I'll elaborate on it more once I'm finished work..

Obviously the theme here is Mayhem vs SHOWDOWN! vs WARFare, but there's gonna be a few matches outside of the Vs series.

For the JBW Unified World Heavyweight Championship.

RomanFlare (c) vs The Prophecy vs Kayden James

JobberBot BattleRoyal

(Too many to mention, but, trust me, they'll all be there.)

Dream Match

Erebus Vs Ano Doom

Fatal Four way

Mike Hawk vs Chase "Ace" Walker vs NVON vs Angelo

Career Ending Match

Manabu vs Snair

Octane Showcase Match

Depri$e vs Eric Alexander vs Artemis Eclipse vs Seth Thirteen vs Jack Phoenix vs Infernio

No Rules

Ma$$Dinero and JMan (Team Fuck It) vs Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra and TheDevilsAdvocate (Team Nerd (;))

The following matches are the Best Of Seven Series. The brand with the most wins, wins. The losing two brands must merge.

The deciding contest--surprise entrant, newcomers six way

MAYHEM: ??? Vs ??? Vs WARFARE: ??? Vs ??? Vs SHOWDOWN!: ??? vs ??? (Have fun guessing this one ;))

To determine the first ever JBW Unified World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions

MAYHEM: The Nasty Crew vs WARFARE: Apocalypse UK vs The Panzer Division vs SHOWDOWN!: #SHAG vs OCTANE: Iconography (Just to be fair :))

To determine the first ever JBW Intercontinental Champion

Mayhem: Mexican Heavyweight Champion, The Sleeper vs WARFARE: JBW Southern Heavyweight Champion, Lenny Ray Beauregard Vs SHOWDOWN!: JBW Australian Champion, Dingo Mac.

To determine the first ever JBW Unified World Television Champion

MAYHEM: The Sandman vs WARFARE: Malcolm Cage vs SHOWDOWN! RedruM.

MAYHEM: The Alpha Dog vs WARFARE: Gillz vs SHOWDOWN!: Flameheart.

MAYHEM: HolyJose vs WARFARE: Spencer Churchill vs SHOWDOWN! Daniel May

MAYHEM: Zeus Apollo vs WARFARE: Jason Alexander vs SHOWDOWN!: Shining Light.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-

There, I told you it was fantastic! Lol, let the speculation begin!!

(There's also more surprises to be added on the night.)

BUMP!! ^awesome card.

Rehmix
09-02-2012, 12:27 AM
Malcolm Cage: What the hell is Ka$h thinking putting me in a match with a psycho path and a psycho path! Maybe if I just let them psycho against each other, I won't have to worry about being murdered. You know what, it doesn't matter what they do to each other, all I know is that Cage is going to rise and win that JBW TV Title and nothing is going to stop me, not even two maniacs... Fuck, if I die at Kingdom Come I am going to be so pissed!

Kashdinero
09-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Shuriken: Worried about that....man rather than your opponents? I didn't know that you want to lose that badly.

Ma$$: No, ShuriPants, it should be you that should be worried. No rules? That's not style that a fassy 'ole like you like's to fight under. No, a little librarian such as yourself will be lost in that environment, but, being the nice fella I am, I'll be sure to carry you and make you look good before JMan and myself crush the life out of you and ya' big mate, TheDevilsAnus. #teamfuckit #shurisbookclubsucks

S.E. Zero
09-02-2012, 12:32 AM
BUMP!! ^awesome card.

Not awesome.....GENIUS!!!! ;)

Rehmix
09-02-2012, 12:32 AM

Cage: Hate to burst your bubble Dog, but you ain't fighting for the TV Title, you guys are just fighting to save your shows. But don't worry though, when I'm done with Sandman and RedRum, the TV Title will be back home where it belongs, around my waist on Warfare. And if you want this title you are going to have to get in line behind all the other guys who deserve a shot way more than you do.

SilverGhost
09-02-2012, 12:33 AM

Flameheart: Ah...tis young lad be tinkin' that he will get gold before Flameheart. Lad you some kind of daft.

Kashdinero
09-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Not awesome.....GENIUS!!!! ;)

Why, thank you, Sir :)

zapphoman
09-02-2012, 12:35 AM
HJ: Good job Mutt! Set your sights on the title only I made relevant and quite possibly the only thing you'd be able to win

AD: You made relevant? If your the best thing that happened to that title, The Alpha Dog needs to obtain it faster than he thought. The Alpha Dog will actually make it worthy to hold and make you only a foot note in it's history.

OOC: Edited it.

SilverGhost
09-02-2012, 12:36 AM
Ma$$: No, ShuriPants, it should be you that should be worried. No rules? That's not style that a fassy 'ole like you like's to fight under. No, a little librarian such as yourself will be lost in that environment, but, being the nice fella I am, I'll be sure to carry you and make you look good before JMan and my selfcrush the life out of you and ya' big mate, TheDevilsAnus. #teamfuckit #shurisbookclubsucks

Shuriken: No its ok. I am completely fine with the rules not enforced. It just means that I can obliterate you in the middle of the ring in front of everyone. And don't bother in trying to "carry me", I am only hoping that you can keep up with me. But you know....with the rules out....your only way out is if I show any kind of mercy but I am not that generous with you.

Rehmix
09-02-2012, 12:36 AM
AD: You made relevant? If your the best thing that happened to that title, The Alpha Dog needs to obtain it worse than he thought. The Alpha Dog will actually make it worthy to hold and make you only a foot note in it's history.

Note my previous post, you guys aren't fighting for the title.

HolyJose2391
09-02-2012, 12:41 AM
AD: You made relevant? If your the best thing that happened to that title, The Alpha Dog needs to obtain it faster than he thought. The Alpha Dog will actually make it worthy to hold and make you only a foot note in it's history.

OOC: Edited it.
HJ: I'm sorry who help both that AND the Tag titles? right me. Now I'm main eventing Mayhem! Only proves how much farther I've gone than you ever will. Mutt

zapphoman
09-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Not my previous post, you guys aren't fighting for the title.

Just noticed. Thanks for clarifying.

Rehmix
09-02-2012, 12:43 AM
HJ: I'm sorry who help both that AND the Tag titles? right me. Now I'm main eventing Mayhem! Only proves how much farther I've gone than you ever will. Mutt

Cage: That would be great, except for the fact that Mayhem will soon mean shit, Warfare will soon hold all major titles. And Mayhem? Well mayhem will have nothing. What will you brag about now?

Rehmix
09-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Just noticed. Thanks for clarifying.

Don't mention it man, just wanted your ICing to be appropriate for your match. Not that you wouldn't dominate in a match for the title, unless it was against Malcolm Cage.

Kashdinero
09-02-2012, 12:47 AM
Shuriken: No its ok. I am completely fine with the rules not enforced. It just means that I can obliterate you in the middle of the ring in front of everyone. And don't bother in trying to "carry me", I am only hoping that you can keep up with me. But you know....with the rules out....your only way out is if I show any kind of mercy but I am not that generous with you.

Ma$$: Oh, I plan on whooping your kung-fu arse all over the arena, kid. Maybe I'll keep you in the middle of the ring long enough to leave a little bit of your blood splattered on the jBw logo, but after that, Team Fuck It are gonna fuck you up all around that army base like you was some kind of prisoner of war, ya devil worshiping nutcase. #haduken #shoryken

SilverGhost
09-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Ma$$: Oh, I plan on whooping your kung-fu arse all over the arena, kid. Maybe I'll keep you in the middle of the ring long enough to leave a little bit of your blood splattered on the jBw logo, but after that, Team Fuck It are gonna fuck you up all around that army base like you was some kind of prisoner of war, ya devil worshiping nutcase. #haduken #shoryken

Shuriken: I would really like to see this. Though you will fail in doing just that. Your blood will be spilled. Team Fuck It will die. And you will pay for what you did to Siaki and the rest of the JBW fans.

Kashdinero
09-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Shuriken: I would really like to see this. Though you will fail in doing just that. Your blood will be spilled. Team Fuck It will die. And you will pay for what you did to Siaki and the rest of the JBW fans.

Ma$$: Die?! That's a bit harsh!! I know you killed a man on SHOWDOWN!, but if you carry on talking like that, I'll make sure Ma$$' Ma$$es aren't too far behind me holdin' a Mac or two when we meet in Afganistan. You're a sick bastard, Ryu, and I think you need to stop hanging around with lanky advocates of the devils business--you always were a bit out there, and TDA's influence on you might set you off on one of your funny little turns again. As an honest to god (wink-wink) friend, I urge you to lose the wookie. Your sanity depends on it. Oh, and.. Fuck Siaki, hahaha, that deserter will get his head kicked in by the best if he ever shows his face around here again. #vwho #vmass #tfi>v3

zapphoman
09-02-2012, 01:09 AM
IC: LISTEN UP BITCHES!! The Alpha Dog is done with the giggalo business, The Alpha Dog is done with the drinking and the drugs, and The Alpha Dog is for damn sure done with playing nice. From now on The Alpha Dog has no friends! The Alpha Dog will prove his dominance in JBW and will demolish any man foolish enough to enter his yard.

Gillz and Flameheart...you two will serve as fitting examples to The Alpha Dogs new frame of mind. Anybody who gets in his way before Kingdom Comes...well that'll just be a bonus.

And when it comes to titles...all you little bitch champions...The Alpha Dog could take every single one of your little belts and laugh at you while you try to get them back and some day...he's going to bring truth to that statement. Until then...

PREPARE FOR THE WRATH OF THE ALPHA DOG... because every single one of you will be caught in it.

Kashdinero
09-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Ma$$: Oh, and, is it just me, or does this place stink like a mangy old wet dog just came walking back in with it's tail 'tween it's legs?

Indirectly, I'm talking about Alphred The Dog. #nodogsallowed #getoffthecouchalphs

SilverGhost
09-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Ma$$: Die?! That's a bit harsh!! I know you killed a man on SHOWDOWN!, but if you carry on talking like that, I'll make sure Ma$$' Ma$$es aren't too far behind me holdin' a Mac or two when we meet in Afganistan. You're a sick bastard, Ryu, and I think you need to stop hanging around with lanky advocates of the devils business--you always were a bit out there, and TDA's influence on you might set you off on one of your funny little turns again. As an honest to god (wink-wink) friend, I urge you to lose the wookie. Your sanity depends on it. Oh, and.. Fuck Siaki, hahaha, that deserter will get his head kicked in by the best if he ever shows his face around here again. #vwho #vmass #tfi>v3

Shruiken: What's wrong? Need a group of asskissers and yesmen to protect you. Armed with guns no less. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Instead of arming them, why not teach them to fight? But since this is Ma$$ivePieceof$hit we are talking about....they only thing you will teach them is being a bitch to everyone.

SilverGhost
09-02-2012, 01:15 AM
IC: LISTEN UP BITCHES!! The Alpha Dog is done with the giggalo business, The Alpha Dog is done with the drinking and the drugs, and The Alpha Dog is for damn sure done with playing nice. From now on The Alpha Dog has no friends! The Alpha Dog will prove his dominance in JBW and will demolish any man foolish enough to enter his yard.

Gillz and Flameheart...you two will serve as fitting examples to The Alpha Dogs new frame of mind. Anybody who gets in his way before Kingdom Comes...well that'll just be a bonus.

And when it comes to titles...all you little bitch champions...The Alpha Dog could take every single one of your little belts and laugh at you while you try to get them back and some day...he's going to bring truth to that statement. Until then...

PREPARE FOR THE WRATH OF THE ALPHA DOG... because every single one of you will be caught in it.

Flameheart: HAHAHAHAH! The lad has gone daft! I've heard tat yous been all kind of looney too. Ol' Flamehart hopes that yous be bluffin when you say that ye wants the gold here.

zapphoman
09-02-2012, 01:21 AM
Ma$$: Oh, and, is it just me, or does this place stink like a mangy old wet dog just came walking back in with it's tail 'tween it's legs?

Indirectly, I'm talking about Alphred The Dog. #nodogsallowed #getoffthecouchalphs

IC: That goes for you too #Ma$$amountsofoverated. It would be kind of hard to throw those fists around with both of your arms broken.

zapphoman
09-02-2012, 01:26 AM
Flameheart: HAHAHAHAH! The lad has gone daft! I've heard tat yous been all kind of looney too. Ol' Flamehart hopes that yous be bluffin when you say that ye wants the gold here.

IC: Yeah laugh it up. Laugh it up as much as possible because after Kingdom Comes, you'll need a computer to do that for yee. #piratessuck

SilverGhost
09-02-2012, 01:27 AM
IC: That goes for you too #Ma$$amountsofoverated. It would be kind of hard to throw those fists around with both of your arms broken.

Shuriken: Good to see you, my old friend. I am also thrilled that you are going to be serious from now on. Maybe....we will see how serious you are later on.

Kashdinero
09-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Shruiken: What's wrong? Need a group of asskissers and yesmen to protect you. Armed with guns no less. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Instead of arming them, why not teach them to fight? But since this is Ma$$ivePieceof$hit we are talking about....they only thing you will teach them is being a bitch to everyone.

Ma$$: Let's just say that Ma$$' Ma$$es are there just in-case anything happens to me. Not to prevent what you claim will be JMan and myselfs last match. See, you claim to be a tough guy, with all these wonderous acomplishments and fantastic trainers, but, bruv, you forget that I was trained by some of the toughest people on the planet in The Snake Pit up in Wigan. Those guys would tear the likes of Shin Nak and KEN-ooh look at me may name's in all caps-TA in half. The Ma$$es are for entertainment purposes only, Shuricanfightbuthecantdancelikemass, and nothing has changed when it comes to my philosophy in that ring: Prove that whether it's standing up and swinging it out, or taking it to the mat, Ma$$Dinero will show you how it's done. I must admit, though, I'm totally intending on smacking you around the head with a cricket bat. No rulez an' all dat.

SilverGhost
09-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Ma$$: Let's just say that Ma$$' Ma$$es are there just in-case anything happens to me. Not to prevent what you claim will be JMan and myselfs last match. See, you claim to be a tough guy, with all these wonderous acomplishments and fantastic trainers, but, bruv, you forget that I was trained by some of the toughest people on the planet in The Snake Pit up in Wigan. Those guys would tear the likes of Shin Nak and KEN-ooh look at me may name's in all caps-TA in half. The Ma$$es are for entertainment purposes only, Shuricanfightbuthecantdancelikemass, and nothing has changed when it comes to my philosophy in that ring: Prove that whether it's standing up and swinging it out, or taking it to the mat, Ma$$Dinero will show you how it's done. I must admit, though, I'm totally intending on smacking you around the head with a cricket bat. No rulez an' all dat.

Shuriken: "Just in case I bitch out because I suck in wrestling." You mean that?

Kashdinero
09-02-2012, 01:32 AM

Ma$$: Look, until you use that flea shampoo I gave you, I refuse to fight you, dude, so nobody won't be breaking anybodies arm until those little bastards are gone.

**rolls up newspaper**

Now get out of 'ere, Lassie, the humans are talkin'!

#whosdogisheanyway?

zapphoman
09-02-2012, 01:32 AM
Shuriken: Good to see you, my old friend. I am also thrilled that you are going to be serious from now on. Maybe....we will see how serious you are later on.

IC: Out of respect Shuri...from the friendship you and The Alpha Dog had...he's going to give you a piece of advice. Stay out of The Alpha Dogs way because from now on, all he sees is enemies.

SilverGhost
09-02-2012, 01:35 AM
IC: Out of respect Shuri...from the friendship you and The Alpha Dog had...he's going to give you a piece of advice. Stay out of The Alpha Dogs way because from now on, all he sees is enemies.

Shuriken: The fact that you gave me advice means that you don't see me as an enemy but nonetheless, you do what you need to do. Our paths will cross one day, enemies or not.

Kashdinero
Shuriken: "Just in case I bitch out because I suck in wrestling." You mean that?

Ma$$: Just in-case a known killer loses his marbles again.

zapphoman
Ma$$: Look, until you use that flea shampoo I gave you, I refuse to fight you, dude, so nobody won't be breaking anybodies arm until those little bastards are gone.

**rolls up newspaper**

Now get out of 'ere, Lassie, the humans are talkin'!

#whosdogisheanyway?

IC: What are you planning on doing with that newspaper Ma$$? You better plan on sticking it up your own ass before touching The Alpha Dog with it. That would be a mistake you wouldn't make twice.

SilverGhost
09-02-2012, 01:38 AM
Ma$$: Just in-case a known killer loses his marbles again.

Shuriken: Oh don't worry. Have your crew point their guns at me again. Do it. I will lose it and you will lose your crew. Other than that, if its a fist fight, I won't go to that extreme.

magglis
09-02-2012, 04:45 AM
Angelo: Hawk, Walker and NVON...

Angelo laughs

Angelo: I have to face these three buffoons in my debut match?
I was expecting more than than that

(got it HJ :p)

HolyJose2391
09-02-2012, 04:47 AM

HJ: uh huh okay see this is where I call you a fucking hypocrit! You always come after me and my "loner" attitude and here you are declaring no friends. Good for you Mutt. No piss off

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 02:20 PM
*KJ PUNK stretches and yawns*

PUNK: Man, I'm gonna take a nap. I've got a big debut comin'. Better get caught up on my rest.

OOC: I'm really taking a nap lol. I'm tired as fuck for some reason.

Kashdinero
09-03-2012, 04:09 AM
Part two of WPayne's Redneck Diaries starring LRB has been posted. (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?23249-The-Redneck-Diaries&p=621212#post621212)

Poot-Hair
09-03-2012, 06:52 AM
Nevermind.

SouthernBlood
09-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Ano Doom:Once more,he has risen.

wrestlingfan66513
09-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Angelo: Hawk, Walker and NVON...

Angelo laughs

Angelo: I have to face these three buffoons in my debut match?
I was expecting more than than that

(got it HJ :p)

Hawk: I am not here to get in petty squabbles, but if you put me on the same boat as those other clowns, then we have a problem. I will come out on top and and enter JBW with a bang to kick off my slow rise to the top.

SilverGhost
09-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Hawk: I am not here to get in petty squabbles, but if you put me on the same boat as those other clowns, then we have a problem. I will come out on top and and enter JBW with a bang to kick off my slow rise to the top.

Seth: YOU AREN'T RISING TO THE TOP, FOO! NOT WITH YOUR WEAK SKILLS OR WITH YOUR DAMN NAME!

magglis
09-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Angelo: Oh no i don't put you in the same boat as those other clowns.In fact i think they are much, much better and smarter than you Eagle

OOC: Promo assignments?

thejman93
09-03-2012, 12:14 PM

Probably would be a good thing for a match choc full of new-to-JBW guys, eh? Alright, gimmie a sec here.

thejman93
09-03-2012, 12:32 PM
PM sent fellas.

wrestlingfan66513
09-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Angelo: Oh no i don't put you in the same boat as those other clowns.In fact i think they are much, much better and smarter than you Eagle

Hawk: You think I care what you think? I am here to show everyone what I can do in the ring and if you don't want to see, then I will force you to open your eyes and witness the rise of one of the best high flyers here today. The hawk is the most dominate bird of prey and the ruler of the skies, and like the hawk I can hit my target from any height and inflict maximum damage.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 12:42 PM

Darius: Oh great, you're here.

magglis
09-03-2012, 12:44 PM
Hawk: You think I care what you think? I am here to show everyone what I can do in the ring and if you don't want to see, then I will force you to open your eyes and witness the rise of one of the best high flyers here today. The hawk is the most dominate bird of prey and the ruler of the skies, and like the hawk I can hit my target from any height and inflict maximum damage.
Angelo: I don't give a fuck if you care or not.But let me just say one thing to you and you can take it or leave it.I'm coming for the win and no one can stop me.But unfortunately all i can do now is to wish you good luck

magglis
09-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Darius: Oh great, you're here.
Angelo: I came here before you.I came here because i wanted to not because HWA shut down

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Angelo: I came here before you.I came here because i wanted to not because HWA shut down

Darius: Ha. Like I needed HWA, I've probably gotten a fatter paycheck than you already, buddy.

magglis
09-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Darius: Ha. Like I needed HWA, I've probably gotten a fatter paycheck than you already, buddy.
Angelo: So now HWA wasn't good enough?For one more time you prove to everyone what a big hypocrite you really are

wrestlingfan66513
09-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Angelo: I don't give a fuck if you care or not.But let me just say one thing to you and you can take it or leave it.I'm coming for the win and no one can stop me.But unfortunately all i can do now is to wish you good luck

Hawk: First impressions are everything and I am sure you know that. So I will end this now and tell you that I have victory in my sights and I do not care who gets pinned but I will make sure that I am the one that tastes victory and moves on to bigger and better things.

magglis
09-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Hawk: First impressions are everything and I am sure you know that. So I will end this now and tell you that I have victory in my sights and I do not care who gets pinned but I will make sure that I am the one that tastes victory and moves on to bigger and better things.
Angelo: Birdy, birdy, birdy don't get cocky...You know and i know, in fact all the world knows that Antonyo Angelo will win and he is here for bigger and better things than a match against you

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 01:02 PM
PUNK: Who's ready to to put on a 5 star classic with KJ PUNK? The only bad thing is, that you'll be the one losing. Any takers?

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-03-2012, 01:15 PM
PUNK: Who's ready to to put on a 5 star classic with KJ PUNK? The only bad thing is, that you'll be the one losing. Any takers?

Sleeper: Any match that has the Sleeper in it is already 5 star, but I have better things to do then to waste my time with some Punk.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Sleeper: Any match that has the Sleeper in it is already 5 star, but I have better things to do then to waste my time with some Punk.

PUNK: Trust me, you wouldn't waste your time. I'd push you to your limit more than you would want to.

Rehmix
09-03-2012, 02:37 PM

Cage: Considering the fact that any match with you can't possibly be a 5 star match, why do you think that anyone would want to wrestle you?

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Cage: Considering the fact that any match with you can't possibly be a 5 star match, why do you think that anyone would want to wrestle you?

PUNK: Puh-lease. The only reason nobody wants to wrestle you is because you're breath smells like you just ate some cat poop. I'm here because I'm a wrestler. The people who would refuse to wrestle me are those that are scared that they would be upset by a rookie. I would likely embarrass them, like I would embarrass you if we ever met inside that ring.

HolyJose2391
09-03-2012, 02:50 PM
PUNK: Puh-lease. The only reason nobody wants to wrestle you is because you're breath smells like you just ate some cat poop. I'm here because I'm a wrestler. The people who would refuse to wrestle me are those that are scared that they would be upset by a rookie. I would likely embarrass them, like I would embarrass you if we ever met inside that ring.
HJ: what did I say last night? I will gladly Kick your ass back to Mississppi or wherever the fuck you're from. Simple fact? You'll end up on Shitdown and I'll be main eventing Mayhem. Well after Kingdom Come I'll be maineventing the main show! Which will be Mayhem!

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 02:53 PM
HJ: what did I say last night? I will gladly Kick your ass back to Mississppi or wherever the fuck you're from. Simple fact? You'll end up on Shitdown and I'll be main eventing Mayhem. Well after Kingdom Come I'll be maineventing the main show! Which will be Mayhem!

PUNK: Whichever show I end up on will be the main show. I'm going to be the guy who the fans pay to see, who they tune in to see. You're the guy who they leave to take a piss break or to buy my new Winner Winner Chicken Dinner shirts, the one where they flip the channel to 16 & Pregnant because ANYTHING is better than watching HolyJose wrestle!

HolyJose2391
09-03-2012, 02:56 PM
PUNK: Whichever show I end up on will be the main show. I'm going to be the guy who the fans pay to see, who they tune in to see. You're the guy who they leave to take a piss break or to buy my new Winner Winner Chicken Dinner shirts, the one where they flip the channel to 16 & Pregnant because ANYTHING is better than watching HolyJose wrestle!
HJ: oh here we go someone calling me boring. Get in line kid. I'm the best damn thing to happen to wrestling. Whose a household name? Certainly not KJ Punk. Hell Malcolm can Kick your ass without breaking a sweat and he and I put on not one but two hell of a matches for the TV title. I would have won that rematch too if it wasn't for my shit brother Azrael. Oh well main event time! The day will come when I become the world champion in JBW And KJ will fade into obscurity

Rehmix
09-03-2012, 02:59 PM

Cage: Oh yea that's real becoming of you. Make fun of the soon-to-be Undisputed TV Champion... that will get you far in this company. You aren't going to get anywhere with petty insults and claims that you won't be able to keep. Step down rookie, you don't deserve to wrestle me! Get to the back of the line before you embarrass yourself!

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 02:59 PM
HJ: oh here we go someone calling me boring. Get in line kid. I'm the best damn thing to happen to wrestling. Whose a household name? Certainly not KJ Punk. Hell Malcolm can Kick your ass without breaking a sweat and he and I put on not one but two hell of a matches for the TV title. I would have won that rematch too if it wasn't for my shit brother Azrael. Oh well main event time! The day will come when I become the world champion in JBW And KJ will fade into obscurity

PUNK: Yeah, I'm sure you're a household name. Just your household. When you're talking to all of your stuffed animal fans. I know I'm not a household name. Yet. But hell, I've been in a damn coma here in Jabe or something. I don't even think I existed here. But I'm here to make my presence known and KJ PUNK will do anything but fade into obscurity. How embarrassing will it be for you when I win a world title after I busted my ass for it before you do?

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Cage: Oh yea that's real becoming of you. Make fun of the soon-to-be Undisputed TV Champion... that will get you far in this company. You aren't going to get anywhere with petty insults and claims that you won't be able to keep. Step down rookie, you don't deserve to wrestle me! Get to the back of the line before you embarrass yourself!

PUNK: You sure about that? You're 100% certain that I can't back up my claims? Jee willickers Batman, I guess I'll have to do what Malcom Cage says. Oh wait, I don't. Because he doesn't run Jabe. You don't make the matches, you don't make the contenders. If, and that's a huge IF, you do manage to win the Undisputed TV championship, I'll gladly take it off your hands.

HolyJose2391
09-03-2012, 03:06 PM
HJ: For once I agree with Cage! He has balls to call us out but his funeral

Rehmix
09-03-2012, 03:12 PM
PUNK: You sure about that? You're 100% certain that I can't back up my claims? Jee willickers Batman, I guess I'll have to do what Malcom Cage says. Oh wait, I don't. Because he doesn't run Jabe. You don't make the matches, you don't make the contenders. If, and that's a huge IF, you do manage to win the Undisputed TV championship, I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Cage: How long have you been jobbing for this company, a year now? You think just because you have a new outlook on life that any of that is going to change? You don't have to do what I say, I'm just telling you the facts. You will never get a shot at me, or my TV Title. And you want to know why? Because you SUCK!

HolyJose2391
09-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Cage: How long have you been jobbing for this company, a year now? You think just because you have a new outlook on life that any of that is going to change? You don't have to do what I say, I'm just telling you the facts. You will never get a shot at me, or my TV Title. And you want to know why? Because you SUCK!
HJ: woah Cage grew a set of Balls! Not going to lie. Cage you're earning a slight bit of my respect

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 03:18 PM

PUNK: Well, I haven't been myself until here recently in Jabe. I think some of you spiked my protein shakes to keep me in a stupor so that you could keep me down. But, no worries, as I'm fully focused now and I'm ready to do damage. And whether it's against you, Jose, Sleeper, or any of the other guys in the back, I am here to fight and that's what I'm going to do.

SouthernBlood
09-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Ano Doom:In a fight billed as a dream the true power of the greater gods shall come with me to bring forth the hammer of Cruciartus and it shall bring along...The beginning...Of...The END...All in one night will they see who the one is who has been sent to undo the happiness and peace of all those whole and precious...The abomination of purity starts at Kingdown Come...Erebus...I'll see you there...But...You are longer going to be looking into the eyes of an ordinary Venom Knight...No...Reborn...Renewed...Restrengthed...

SouthernBlood
09-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Ano Doom:Furthermore,Where is he? A lunatic thats been released from an asylum is not going to stop the Beast From Beneath,He is a nutcase,and I am a war machine and a weapon spawned from beneath the Earth.

SouthernBlood
09-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Tri post,sorry, :p And where is Erebus been going since Ive left in JBW? Character wise,where has he risen to as far as development? Still nuts? Still with Jarvis? I dont have alot of info about him just for reference sake.

Kashdinero
09-04-2012, 02:45 AM
Tri post,sorry, :p And where is Erebus been going since Ive left in JBW? Character wise,where has he risen to as far as development? Still nuts? Still with Jarvis? I dont have alot of info about him just for reference sake.

It's his debut match in JBW.

Kashdinero
09-04-2012, 05:01 AM
Part two of WPayne's Redneck Diaries starring LRB has been posted. (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?23249-The-Redneck-Diaries&p=621212#post621212)

Bump. Read me :)

Poot-Hair
09-04-2012, 05:42 AM
I feel the need for a promo assignment. The Pooted-One is going crazy here

Poot-Hair
09-04-2012, 05:43 AM
Wow Jabebook has been quiet....almost too quiet

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 07:01 AM
Unanimous decision there! The Mexican beats the Brit and the Aussie!

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 07:14 AM
Great second part to the Redneck Diaries!

68wPayne
09-04-2012, 08:22 AM
IC; All y'all talkin' 'bout Kingdom Come I'm winnin' this, Kingdom Come I'm winnin' that. Y'all seem to be forgettin' that the Redneck Wreckin' Machine is walkin' out with yet another shiny belt buckle to wear 'round my finely sculpted waist. Come hell or high water, you best believe good ol' Lenny Ray is whippin' ass and takin' names. You boys best save y'all's Confederate currency, cause the South will reign supreme at Kingdom Come.

OOC: Thanks for the bump on the Redneck Diaries. Also after many, many delays I'll have the internet turned back on at my house this evening. Y'all can bet the Redneck Wreckin' Machine is going to turn into the Redneck Postin' Machine lol

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Unanimous decision there! The Mexican beats the Brit and the Aussie!

What about me? What about Rehmix?

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 08:59 AM
What about me? What about Rehmix?
hahaha I'm talking prediction contest. Everyone choosing HJ to beat Churchill and May. I dunno man Malcolm has a tough one ahead of him with RedRum and Sandman.

KJ PUNK
09-04-2012, 09:30 AM
IC; All y'all talkin' 'bout Kingdom Come I'm winnin' this, Kingdom Come I'm winnin' that. Y'all seem to be forgettin' that the Redneck Wreckin' Machine is walkin' out with yet another shiny belt buckle to wear 'round my finely sculpted waist. Come hell or high water, you best believe good ol' Lenny Ray is whippin' ass and takin' names. You boys best save y'all's Confederate currency, cause the South will reign supreme at Kingdom Come.

OOC: Thanks for the bump on the Redneck Diaries. Also after many, many delays I'll have the internet turned back on at my house this evening. Y'all can bet the Redneck Wreckin' Machine is going to turn into the Redneck Postin' Machine lol

PUNK: It's nice to see a man from my neck of woods. Us Mississippians are gonna show these Yanks how we do shit in the South! Good luck in your match, Leonard.

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 09:32 AM
hahaha I'm talking prediction contest. Everyone choosing HJ to beat Churchill and May. I dunno man Malcolm has a tough one ahead of him with RedRum and Sandman.

Yea I know. I didn't even pick myself to win. But that doesn't mean I don't want to win, just in case Ka$h is reading this. I never pick myself to win in prediction contests.

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 09:38 AM
PUNK: It's nice to see a man from my neck of woods. Us Mississippians are gonna show these Yanks how we do shit in the South! Good luck in your match, Leonard.
Dixon: I'm from da south, why no love fo me? I know why, it's cause yous a Punk! Man fuck y'all! Primetime is just going to haf ta do what he do. JBW is gonna be more Primetime than eva now dat AJ Dixon is here!

thejman93
09-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Dixon: I'm from da south, why no love fo me? I know why, it's cause yous a Punk! Man fuck y'all! Primetime is just going to haf ta do what he do. JBW is gonna be more Primetime than eva now dat AJ Dixon is here!

Jman: Hey, didn't I kick your teeth down your throat a few weeks ago?

KJ PUNK
09-04-2012, 11:46 AM

PUNK: Well Dixon, it seems much hasn't changed since the last time I saw you. Still need to clean out your ears. Did I say "It's good to see another man from the SOUTH?" Nope. I said another Mississippian. Even though you're from the South as well, you're still an outsider.

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Jman: Hey, didn't I kick your teeth down your throat a few weeks ago?
Dixon: We bof know dat da whole thing was a fluke. You had no business bein' on my show and as far as I can tell, you ruined my chance of bein' Extreme Champion. You are da worst of dem all and neva respected me. You best believe if we end up on da same show dat I am commin' fo you. I will be respected. I may not be a JBW Original, but I have de ability to beat you!

PUNK: Well Dixon, it seems much hasn't changed since the last time I saw you. Still need to clean out your ears. Did I say "It's good to see another man from the SOUTH?" Nope. I said another Mississippian. Even though you're from the South as well, you're still an outsider.
Dixon: Man shit, you don't even remember wat you said! You said we were gonna show dose Yanks how da SOUF does it! Figures da one time I try to connect wif you, you shut me off. Man no wonder no one likes you homie, SHIT!

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Darius: Man, so much heat. I love it.

KJ PUNK
09-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Dixon: Man shit, you don't even remember wat you said! You said we were gonna show dose Yanks how da SOUF does it! Figures da one time I try to connect wif you, you shut me off. Man no wonder no one likes you homie, SHIT!

PUNK: There's plenty of people that like me, homie! You just don't like me because you know you can't beat me! I've proven that time and time again.

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 12:59 PM
PUNK: There's plenty of people that like me, homie! You just don't like me because you know you can't beat me! I've proven that time and time again.
Dixon: None of dat shit matta's anymo'. Dis is a whole new ballgame playa, and I ain't going to let anything stop me, not even a stuck up bitch like you.

KJ PUNK
09-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Dixon: None of dat shit matta's anymo'. Dis is a whole new ballgame playa, and I ain't going to let anything stop me, not even a stuck up bitch like you.

PUNK: Now, now AJ. Don't be the last of the international playboys. You're right, this is a new ballgame. But the end result will ALWAYS be the same. No gold for AJ.

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 01:34 PM
PUNK: Now, now AJ. Don't be the last of the international playboys. You're right, this is a new ballgame. But the end result will ALWAYS be the same. No gold for AJ.
Do you think Primetime could get away with Psych quotes?

KJ PUNK
09-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Do you think Primetime could get away with Psych quotes?

Really depends on which ones lol. I love using the "Don't be..." quotes with AJ.

BlackFalcon
09-04-2012, 01:57 PM
OKay guys I guess you could say I'm officially back now that my internet decided to stop being an asshole. So it's been about a month, I've missed every single show, including the 1000th Raw and SummerSlam :( If anyone wants to give me a quick up-to-date on everything that happened (ie. Title changes, major rivalry updates etc) I would appreciate it very very much and be in ur debt for at least a month.

On another note, If anyone needs to do sumthin for the shows, plz PM me,Thanx guys.

Torphy
09-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Erebus bio posted in the JBW Bio thread :)

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Really depends on which ones lol. I love using the "Don't be..." quotes with AJ.

I do to I just don't know if AJ would be able to do psych quotes effectively.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 03:31 PM
OKay guys I guess you could say I'm officially back now that my internet decided to stop being an asshole. So it's been about a month, I've missed every single show, including the 1000th Raw and SummerSlam :( If anyone wants to give me a quick up-to-date on everything that happened (ie. Title changes, major rivalry updates etc) I would appreciate it very very much and be in ur debt for at least a month.

On another note, If anyone needs to do sumthin for the shows, plz PM me,Thanx guys.
Santino is the new WWE Champion and Zack Ryder got Eve pregnant

BlackFalcon
09-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Santino is the new WWE Champion and Zack Ryder got Eve pregnant
Nice try JOse, you actually made me check the WWE website to see if that was true, Miz and Cesaro with the US and IC belts eh? Decent enough I guess. Has Barret come back yet? I'm gonna resume watching from this week so I won't be caught up on everything, tho I do know what happened at SummerSlam now. Thank you Wikipedia.
HOw's Aj as GM? Still as crazy? And is it true that Booker's running SD now?

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Nice try JOse, you actually made me check the WWE website to see if that was true, Miz and Cesaro with the US and IC belts eh? Decent enough I guess. Has Barret come back yet? I'm gonna resume watching from this week so I won't be caught up on everything, tho I do know what happened at SummerSlam now. Thank you Wikipedia.
How's Aj as GM? Still as crazy? And is it true that Booker's running SD now?

Only in dark matches, so No. Yes. And Yes.

thejman93
09-04-2012, 04:52 PM

Yay!

Erebus is easily one of my favorite characters in E-Fedding.

SouthernBlood
09-04-2012, 05:50 PM

Doom's will follow,This match is going to be a killer...Maybe literally,just maybe

thejman93
09-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Doom's will follow,This match is going to be a killer...Maybe literally,just maybe

This is true. Somebody may die.

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 05:56 PM

It's a career match right?

Edit: I'm an idiot, never mind.

thejman93
09-04-2012, 05:59 PM
It's a career match right?

Edit: I'm an idiot, never mind.

I'll let your stupidity slide, birthday boy...:D

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 06:03 PM
I'll let your stupidity slide, birthday boy...:D

Thanks man.

SouthernBlood
09-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Ano Doom:Time is running out,The hourglass is slowly moving...He will not last much longer...The masters tell me:"Crash into the one put before you,like the great beasts from our home..." They also tell me to make an example of the first one to be left behind on our quest...The plan of pain and punishment...Suffering...Has only just started...With a renewed directive....They say the foe chosen for me is someone who has been treated with...Wrong methods...some would say...they say he's a monster,a crazy beast who's mindframe has been manipulated...."He's not like you,War Machine." "Run through him,stomp him down,ANNIHILATE him on the floor." I have been brought forth and given life for this sole very purpose...Kingdom Come,marks the ascension of the Order.

Torphy
09-04-2012, 07:11 PM

Wait for my promo.. someone may actually die..

SouthernBlood
09-04-2012, 07:18 PM

Taking a break from E-fedding with Erebus????!!! This guy's a phony!!!! A great big fat phony!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI

thejman93
09-04-2012, 07:18 PM

I have no hand in that match. Genuinely curious to see what goes down.

Speaking of, my first (and easiest) bit of work for KC has been sent to Kashmoney.

Torphy
09-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Taking a break from E-fedding with Erebus????!!! This guy's a phony!!!! A great big fat phony!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI

He's on break until he gets back into the ring ;)

SouthernBlood
09-04-2012, 07:45 PM
He's on break until he gets back into the ring ;)

I just hope there's no ramifications from tearing the house down...Literally ;)

wrestlingfan66513
09-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Hawk:A new wave of talent are about to enter JBW and I will take the helm of this new revolution and show everyone why I am going to be the next big star. Kingdom Come will set the pace for this influx and I will make sure to put it in overdrive. I may have came over from the EWA but the last guys that underestimated me have met their end swiftly.

SouthernBlood
09-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Hawk:A new wave of talent are about to enter JBW and I will take the helm of this new revolution and show everyone why I am going to be the next big star. Kingdom Come will set the pace for this influx and I will make sure to put it in overdrive. I may have came over from the EWA but the last guys that underestimated me have met their end swiftly.

Ano Doom:Have you met an expertly engineered Demom Machine before,Hawk?

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-04-2012, 08:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDSUu38rMmw&feature=related
IC:

Jman and Ma$$.. Your time of acting like thugs will come to an end by my hands. The very same hands that are battered and bruised from my pure devotion to this company since I have gotten here. I was buried with a shovel wielded by my own personal nightmare, and over time I have clawed my way out of the soil that I was buried beneath. My eyes were always set on bigger things that my body had to suffer through. I have already gone through two wars; One of those Wars was with myself. I had to dig deep inside of my soul to find that missing piece that had alluded me long ago. Finding this missing piece I put it back into place and journeyed to a secluded area to train for what would come for me next. The war of getting my body back into top shape. I want to prove that I am not lost. I want to show everyone that I have been found... In a permanent fashion I must add. You can talk down to me all you want to but in the end it is all about that oh so familiar saying, "Actions speak louder than words do". You see I am back to being the way I felt when I was younger. Faster, stronger, and I am a hell of a lot wiser.

With age they say that you are just an inch away from being tipped over that mountain. I do not plan to fall off of my career mountain. I plan on standing on it until' no man is left there to battle me. 1... 2... 3... That is all I will hear from this day going forward when I step inside of that ring. I am not back to be pushed aside for nobody. If you want to push me aside then you will have to show me that you have surpassed me in every conceivable way. Show me that you are truly hungry. Show me... At least... That you can take the torch that I hold tightly within the grasp of my hand and carry it higher than I ever have. That would be a defining moment in anyone's career. This is the kind of empowerment I am going to hold so close to my sleeve as I go into my match with Jman and Ma$$. They can flash around all these fancy accolades that they hold over my head but I have something that they do not. I have the support of the fans around the world. I can already hear their chants like vague whispers inside of the trap that is my mind.

Shuriken - - - I know you can hear me. I know that you are thinking, "Man! TDA speaks his mind too much!". I do not blame you and quite frankly I have a lot to say after being left in a void of silence since being cheaply assaulted on the last Warfare. One day this will all be over.. When this battle of the giants finally reaches it demise I will look back at that day and think of all the great times I have had here. I will tell my son that, "You will always have a place here like I do. Your future is there for you to reach". I never once believed in the concept of negativity. You can be negative all you want to, but it is so much more rewarding when you accomplice that seemingly unreachable moment. At this moment you will realize that everything you have pushed yourself for over the years have been all worth while. That you have done something great with your time here or anywhere you go to.

We can think for just one second that we have all been knocked down once. I have fallen down several hundred times and I have risen back up time and TIME again. I am that massive dark horse that keeps running through the desert with a destination that is miles away. A destination that I would never give up to until I reach it. My goal is to one day be Warfares World HeavyWeight Champion. I have earned my chance to challenge for the biggest jewel in the history of this company. "What did you do?" you may ask? I put a lot into my work, emotion and all, whether or not it was acknowledged at home by the viewers. You can come in here and talk big but when you do not do anything to back it up then you will just be another passenger on a train of endless drop offs. Change is something that we can all see in the future of this company.

I have over come so many obstacles that I continue to wonder how much longer I can do this.. How much longer can I go until somebody knocks me down? My wondering nature brought me to my answer. I sought out guidance at my age and I received just what I was looking for. I live for this business and I will more than likely die for it. Jose, Ma$$, and Jman can run around telling their own individual stories and delivering attacks but I will never give up. I will keep on going. I am still a bright flame in the fire of JBW's eyes. All of you are the future.. I am simply the fuel that is going to raise the flames until it becomes this massive bon fire. With these words spoken, I challenge all oppositions and I challenge them not to only have a match with me but to create a brilliant story that will cause everyone to peak their imaginative perfections.

wrestlingfan66513
09-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Ano Doom:Have you met an expertly engineered Demom Machine before,Hawk?

Hawk: No but I am sure that just like everything else, it can and will fall to Mayhem. I have my sights set for the win and all I have to do is wait for the perfect opportunity to swoop in and light you up with the Phoenix Splash and it's over.

SouthernBlood
09-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Hawk: No but I am sure that just like everything else, it can and will fall to Mayhem. I have my sights set for the win and all I have to do is wait for the perfect opportunity to swoop in and light you up with the Phoenix Splash and it's over.

Ano Doom:All fine and well but I merely asked you an honest question,You go ahead with that...You are not in our sights for this moment.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 09:22 PM
I have a dilemma. I have finished my bottle of Jack Daniels! (YAY!) but now I have my bottle of Patron Silver....it scares me... ALOT!

wrestlingfan66513
09-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Ano Doom:All fine and well but I merely asked you an honest question,You go ahead with that...You are not in our sights for this moment.

Hawk: And I told you no I haven't. The Ultimate Bird of Prey can set his sights on anything and take it no matter how distant it may be. You may not see me, but it really doesn't matter because the prey never knows when its time is up.

SouthernBlood
09-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Hawk: And I told you no I haven't. The Ultimate Bird of Prey can set his sights on anything and take it no matter how distant it may be. You may not see me, but it really doesn't matter because the prey never knows when its time is up.

Ano Doom:But I must say,such a determined fighting spirit as yours...The Masters must hear of.

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Hey guys. I don't want to get too sentimental here, but I just turned 21 and I just want to say that the last year of my life has been one of the best ever. I have done so many things and gotten to know so many people and EWN, JBW, and EFedding in general has been a huge part of that. I have talked and gotten to learn from people on the other side of the world and I would not have had that experience if it wasn't For EWN and JBW. You guys have made me feel included and I have had so much fun getting to know you and talk to you guys. EFedding has been a big part of the last year and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. I may not have ever met any of you guys in person or heard any of your voices, but I know that I will always have friends here on EWN! Thank you friends for everything!

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Hey guys. I don't want to get too sentimental here, but I just turned 21 and I just want to say that the last year of my life has been one of the best ever. I have done so many things and gotten to know so many people and EWN, JBW, and EFedding in general has been a huge part of that. I have talked and gotten to learn from people on the other side of the world and I would not have had that experience if it wasn't For EWN and JBW. You guys have made me feel included and I have had so much fun getting to know you and talk to you guys. EFedding has been a big part of the last year and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. I may not have ever met any of you guys in person or heard any of your voices, but I know that I will always have friends here on EWN! Thank you friends for everything!
You have me tearing up man! It has been a great year!

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 11:20 PM
You have me tearing up man! It has been a great year!
Now go to the tea spot and tell me what my first drink should be!

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Now go to the tea spot and tell me what my first drink should be!
Yeah pretty much everything I just said will kill you haha. I'm getting used to hard alcohol.

KJ PUNK
09-04-2012, 11:42 PM
So how's everyone in Jabe this evening?

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 11:52 PM
So how's everyone in Jabe this evening?

Had a great night with a bunch of friends Bowling.

KJ PUNK
09-04-2012, 11:54 PM
Had a great night with a bunch of friends Bowling.

*Cough* I've got a State Championship bowling ring *Cough*

I know. Something to brag about right?

Snair
09-05-2012, 01:50 AM
The People have spoken- Snair will stand UNDEFEATED AT KINGDOM COME!
* raises his hand in support of all the Snair chants*

No_1eddiefan
09-05-2012, 07:17 AM
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Torphy
09-05-2012, 07:17 AM
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

And better than ever?

No_1eddiefan
09-05-2012, 07:25 AM
And better than ever?

Always brother!

Vandarius
09-05-2012, 07:43 AM
Always brother!

Whatcha' gonna do, when the Eddiemaniac comes runnin' after you

Poot-Hair
09-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Oh muhGawd I think I just tore a nipple off.....

No_1eddiefan
09-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Whatcha' gonna do, when the Eddiemaniac comes runnin' after you

Haha, Eddiemaniac? Really? ;)

Vandarius
09-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Haha, Eddiemaniac? Really? ;)

I'm tired, leave me alone D:

thejman93
09-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Starting work on something special today. Stay tuned.

Rehmix
09-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Starting work on something special today. Stay tuned.

It better be kingdom come dang it!

Rehmix
09-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Also want to say to the two or so guys that have said Cage is going to win at KC, I don't think Cage has a Submission move. At least I think this is the case.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-05-2012, 02:12 PM
IC: ~Looks into locker room~

Who are all of these people...?

~Steps back out~

wrestlingfan66513
09-05-2012, 02:33 PM

~Steps back out~

Hawk: The start of a new revolution here in Jabe. And who better to lead the youth revolution the Mr. Mayhem himself.

HeelTurn
09-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Two people predict Proph will win at KC, good lads lol

SilverGhost
09-05-2012, 10:39 PM

~Steps back out~

IC as Shuriken: The futures, smartasses, dumbasses, Rednecks, English, drunks, murderers, psychopaths, pirates, and Mike Hawk.

HolyJose2391
09-05-2012, 11:25 PM
IC as Shuriken: The futures, smartasses, dumbasses, Rednecks, English, drunks, murderers, psychopaths, pirates, and Mike Hawk.
HJ: More correct term. Jobbers, Jobbers, Jobbers, and more Jobbers

KJ PUNK
09-05-2012, 11:38 PM

PUNK: You forgot about the dirty Mexicans.

wrestlingfan66513
09-05-2012, 11:55 PM

Hawk: That's the last thing I am going to do here and you are the last person I would do that for. I am here to raise Mayhem and to take on the best wrestlers in the world.

SilverGhost
09-06-2012, 12:08 AM

IC as Shuriken: Isn't that your whole career in a nutshell?

HolyJose2391
09-06-2012, 12:09 AM
IC as Shuriken: Isn't that your whole career in a nutshell?
HJ: I'm sorry I didn't lose my last match.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-06-2012, 12:11 AM
IC:

"Goodness gracious... GREAT balls of fire!"

SilverGhost
09-06-2012, 12:16 AM
HJ: I'm sorry I didn't lose my last match.

Shuriken: You won a match? Surprising...

Kashdinero
09-06-2012, 06:05 AM
IC @$ Ma$$:

**picks his nose and wipes it on TDA's long arse promo**

Accolades? Man, apart from a lame arse run as Mayhem tag champs with that pussy licking traitor Siaki, and the half a cup of coffee I spent as TV champ, my accolades have been waaaay too far and few between. Well, THAT, my aging opponent for Kingdom Come is going to change. All this putting lesser talent over and giving guys a helping hand because I'm related to the bossman stops now. Please believe me when I say that I personally guarantee victory for Team Fuck It (best tag team Jabe has ever seen) at Kay-Cee. Say what you want "Mr Number One Contender", but, please, remember that we have actually in-fact heard it aaaaallll before. From you. Ad nauseam… The only thing I'm really worried about is the fact that your plastic hip might give out on ya, and me and Jay-M-izz-an will have to carry you even more than we was going to, 'cause, as everyone knows, for Team Fuck It, it's all about putting on a show... At Kingdom Come, a boring, library card brandishing, dojo-student molesting, mackerel, and his oversized, undertalented, devil-blowing, buddy are going to lose. Sorry to all those that bet the house on those two wankstains on life. Spend your cash more wisely next time. #nothavingabarofit #whothefuckrehiredsleeps

SouthernBlood
09-06-2012, 06:50 AM
Ano Doom:You can't hide forever Erebus...I don't care whether you can speak or not...Show yourself and face me already...The Order said you would never be able to manage to sanity and fortitude to face the Weapon,but when you do...Your tortured altered mind will be wiped free,You're just an easy victim...You don't hold happiness,excitement,pleasure and joy. You don't display the things we want to annihilate once and for all as we bring forth our new set of principals....No,no,no....You are just going to be an example of the Creation's true power put on display...Though I heard the sport of wrestling is something that thrills and entertains you...Which makes things even better...Because I'm going to love every look on your face when I rob you of the happiness of excelling in this match at Kingdom Come.

Torphy
09-06-2012, 07:09 AM
Erebus sits unaware of the world outside of his cell, staring at the floor, tugging half-heartedly at the chains that bind him in place. He reaches up towards his mask but the chains bar his reach, he slumps further down to the ground, conserving his energy for what is to come.

Kashdinero
09-06-2012, 07:25 AM
Ma$$: Great, that's all we fuckin' need around here. Two more candidates for "weirdo wanker of the week". Great... Haha, just kidding, ya pair of stiffs. I ain't got no beef with either of ya', but, if you were to team up, you would get owned by the growing greatness that is Team Fuck It. #notreallykidding

Poot-Hair
09-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Ma$$: Great, that's all we fuckin' need around here. Two more candidates for "weirdo wanker of the week". Great... Haha, just kidding, ya pair of stiffs. I ain't got no beef with either of ya', but, if you were to team up, you would get owned by the growing greatness that is Team Fuck It. #notreallykiddingPenis. That is all.

Kashdinero
09-06-2012, 07:36 AM
Penis. That is all.

Somebody breathalyse this man, for I fear he has been drinking rat urine again. #bepatientandtakeyourpeniselsewhere

Torphy
09-06-2012, 07:40 AM
Somebody breathalyse this man, for I fear he has been drinking rat urine again. #bepatientandtakeyourpeniselsewhere

And the winner for hash tag of the week goes to!

Poot-Hair
09-06-2012, 07:43 AM
Somebody breathalyse this man, for I fear he has been drinking rat urine again. #bepatientandtakeyourpeniselsewhereThe kicker? I could probably stand here and stretch my penis from here to elsewhere. #Hunglikeamulewithelephantitis

HolyJose2391
09-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Shuriken: You won a match? Surprising...
HJ: yes unlike you I've been going else where and getting better while you just Sit around here. I hope Ma$$ and Jman knock you into next year

thejman93
09-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Ma$$: Great, that's all we fuckin' need around here. Two more candidates for "weirdo wanker of the week". Great... Haha, just kidding, ya pair of stiffs. I ain't got no beef with either of ya', but, if you were to team up, you would get owned by the growing greatness that is Team Fuck It. #notreallykidding

Jman: Pfft, I already pinned Erebus once and I'm sure I'd have no problem doing it again.

magglis
09-06-2012, 11:50 AM
So i have the two parts from G and WF and i will work om my part tonight or tomorrow morning

thejman93
09-06-2012, 11:52 AM
So i have the two parts from G and WF and i will work om my part tonight or tomorrow morning

Awesome! You guys are quick!

magglis
09-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Awesome! You guys are quick!
Yes they are.I will try to work on something big for my part;)

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Due to me cancelling my show due to lack of cooperation that leaves me with a few matches and a dozen segments, If you want anything instant then PM and I could hook you up. All the matches are fully written though.

Rehmix
09-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Due to me cancelling my show due to lack of cooperation that leaves me with a few matches and a dozen segments, If you want anything instant then PM and I could hook you up. All the matches are fully written though.

What are the matches you had written up?

HeelTurn
09-06-2012, 01:22 PM
IC: So where is the so called Unified World Champion hiding? Since the triple threat was announced I have heard nothing from him, no witty remark, no innuendo, not even the sound of him shitting his already skidmarked pants knowing that at Kingdom Come, the Uncrowned King of JBW, The Prophecy, finally goes on his throne.

SouthernBlood
09-06-2012, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=Torphy;624486]Erebus sits unaware of the world outside of his cell, staring at the floor, tugging half-heartedly at the chains that bind him in place. He reaches up towards his mask but the chains bar his reach, he slumps further down to the ground, conserving his energy for what is to come.[/QUOTE

Ano Doom watches him from a tv screen somewheres unknown...He punches right through the screen as it shatters...Then rips the whole monitor down and hurls it fifty feet.

Kashdinero
09-06-2012, 04:04 PM

Canceled?! Whhhaaaat?

PandaMassacre
09-06-2012, 04:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1kQEvg8WGQ&feature=related

Waiting for my new phone. The wait is killing me.

Asherdelampyr
09-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Canceled?! Whhhaaaat?

hey, Kash, clear your inbox man!

HolyJose2391
09-06-2012, 04:13 PM
HJ: So where is the Brit and the Aussie? I mean they come and go when they want. Show team spirit from them as Mayhem's leader we're going to destroy

SouthernBlood
09-06-2012, 05:22 PM
hey, Kash, clear your inbox man!

I agree,got something waiting for you there Kash myself.

Kashdinero
09-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Inbox cleared!

Also, new guys, I reeaally should have said this earlier, but, please, any promos are to he left as they are. Not coloured/bolded/ ect..

For the JBW shows, we need everything to look uniform, and with coloured promos and the like everything just feels a bit messy. Lol, white a fee of you have already sent your promos all nicely painted, so, yeah, I've got a lot of editing to do. Not complaining, as of rather take time out to do the necessary editing than having one of my shows resemble a patchwork quilt lolol ;)

HolyJose2391
09-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Inbox cleared!

Also, new guys, I reeaally should have said this earlier, but, please, any promos are to he left as they are. Not coloured/bolded/ ect..

For the JBW shows, we need everything to look uniform, and with coloured promos and the like everything just feels a bit messy. Lol, white a fee of you have already sent your promos all nicely painted, so, yeah, I've got a lot of editing to do. Not complaining, as of rather take time out to do the necessary editing than having one of my shows resemble a patchwork quilt lolol ;)
Anything I can help with?

Kashdinero
09-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Anything I can help with?

Yep, I'll get to you, bruva man, but, for now, focus on Octane!! :)

HolyJose2391
09-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Yep, I'll get to you, bruva man, but, for now, focus on Octane!! :)
Got it boss!

zapphoman
09-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Updated bio for The Alpha Dog in the JBW Biography thread.

wrestlingfan66513
09-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Inbox cleared!

I left mine plain when I did it just in case

Hawk: It's almost time to soar into the heavens and descend onto my foes. The fatal four way will be diverse but I thrive on being able to handle things on the fly and all the extra pressure is just fuel for my fire.

KJ PUNK
09-06-2012, 11:27 PM
I haven't gotten any promos :(

I'mma sad panda now :(

Rehmix
09-06-2012, 11:52 PM
I haven't gotten any promos :(

I'mma sad panda now :(

That's okay. Me neither, and I'm actually on the Kingdom Come card.

KJ PUNK
09-06-2012, 11:55 PM
That's okay. Me neither, and I'm actually on the Kingdom Come card.

Hahahaha. I think I'm on the card as well as a "mystery" person.

But then again, that's just me guessing that I'll be one of those ??? on the card ha.

Rehmix
09-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Hahahaha. I think I'm on the card as well as a "mystery" person.

But then again, that's just me guessing that I'll be one of those ??? on the card ha.

I don't know you were already in JBW remember!

KJ PUNK
09-06-2012, 11:59 PM
I don't know you were already in JBW remember!

Lol, I told Dubs I might join and he went ahead and made me a Jobberbot back in the beginning. So I'm just assuming the control of KJobberbot PUNK

Rehmix
09-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Lol, I told Dubs I might join and he went ahead and made me a Jobberbot back in the beginning. So I'm just assuming the control of KJobberbot PUNK

Yea i know. Well maybe Primetime will be in that match too

SilverGhost
09-07-2012, 12:59 AM
I left mine plain when I did it just in case

Hawk: It's almost time to soar into the heavens and descend onto my foes. The fatal four way will be diverse but I thrive on being able to handle things on the fly and all the extra pressure is just fuel for my fire.

Seth: SHUT THE FUCK UP! I AM THE BETTER HIGH FLYER HERE! I AM THE HIGH-CORE STAR! I AM THE CHAMPION OF THE SKIES! SETH FUCKING THIRTEEN! KEEP TALKING NONSENSE! WE WILL MEET IN THE RING!

Snair
09-07-2012, 03:13 AM
IC:At Kingdom Come, there's gonna be sudden end to a promising career while REBIRTH of another!

Vandarius
09-07-2012, 07:21 AM
Alright guys, any lack of IC'ing from me is due to the fact that I took the reigns of ICW's last and biggest PPV, and I have never written one before, so I am working with many show writers and trying to get it done within two weeks! I will still get my IC'ing in here and there, but I will be focused on this show, and once its done, my duties will be over with and I'll be back in the IC'ing world 100% But if I have a promo assignment, I WILL get it done on time! So no worries about that! Wish me luck!

Poot-Hair
09-07-2012, 08:15 AM
I am seriously wore out. G'night JBW!!

wrestlingfan66513
09-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Seth: SHUT THE FUCK UP! I AM THE BETTER HIGH FLYER HERE! I AM THE HIGH-CORE STAR! I AM THE CHAMPION OF THE SKIES! SETH FUCKING THIRTEEN! KEEP TALKING NONSENSE! WE WILL MEET IN THE RING!

Hawk: I am the Master of the Skies and the Ultimate Bird of Prey. I am "Mr. Mayhem" Mike Hawk and I plan on taking these skies off your hands once I claim victory at KC.

eyehatecena
09-07-2012, 09:20 AM
karl panzer: need.........more.........beer

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-07-2012, 10:04 AM
I can't wait for Kingdom Come!

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Canceled?! Whhhaaaat?

I will continue it if I can have permission to write for the certain few who didn't get segments to me when I asked for them. Seriously on this entire product I put over 4,000+ words into it, overly detailed segments, Over the top notch matches, and then I hit a brick wall when I started gearing the show towards the other special guests (who didn't do what I wanted from them). Not only did that piss me off but it took me back to when I was feeling lousy while writing for Warfare when Dubs was still rolling with us. Just give me the green light to write for the lazy bastards and the show should be out within the next few days.

HolyJose2391
09-07-2012, 11:48 AM
I will continue it if I can have permission to write for the certain few who didn't get segments to me when I asked for them. Seriously on this entire product I put over 4,000+ words into it, overly detailed segments, Over the top notch matches, and then I hit a brick wall when I started gearing the show towards the other special guests (who didn't do what I wanted from them). Not only did that piss me off but it took me back to when I was feeling lousy while writing for Warfare when Dubs was still rolling with us. Just give me the green light to write for the lazy bastards and the show should be out within the next few days.
Write for those last bastards!!!!!

thejman93
09-07-2012, 11:57 AM

Shit! I just realized that I'm one of those lazy bastards! So sorry, Devs. Send me the promo assignment again, would ya?

Rehmix
09-07-2012, 12:39 PM
A good house show would make a nice buffer for KC. Give us something to nibble on while we wait for Kingdom Come.

thejman93
09-07-2012, 12:43 PM
A good house show would make a nice buffer for KC. Give us something to nibble on while we wait for Kingdom Come.

I was thinking the same thing.

magglis
09-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Promo sent and its a good one from all of us

SilverGhost
09-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Hawk: I am the Master of the Skies and the Ultimate Bird of Prey. I am "Mr. Mayhem" Mike Hawk and I plan on taking these skies off your hands once I claim victory at KC.

Seth: NO YOU DAMN IDIOT! YOU MAY BE A HAWK BUT I AM THE MOTHERFUCKING JET! I WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF MY DAMN SKIES!

Snair
09-08-2012, 12:24 AM

Rage of the Devil!!!! ;)

HeelTurn
09-08-2012, 09:17 AM
I will continue it if I can have permission to write for the certain few who didn't get segments to me when I asked for them. Seriously on this entire product I put over 4,000+ words into it, overly detailed segments, Over the top notch matches, and then I hit a brick wall when I started gearing the show towards the other special guests (who didn't do what I wanted from them). Not only did that piss me off but it took me back to when I was feeling lousy while writing for Warfare when Dubs was still rolling with us. Just give me the green light to write for the lazy bastards and the show should be out within the next few days. I would love to be a part if you're still interested, and I'm willing to help to.

Rehmix
09-08-2012, 10:28 PM
TDA if you need anything from Malcolm Cage, he can be made available for duty for you house show.

zapphoman
09-08-2012, 11:32 PM
^^^same with The Alpha Dog.

Snair
09-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Kingdom Come may be the best ppv name to be featured in JBW.Here are my personal favorites
1.Kingdom Come
2.Pioneered Annihilation
3.Global uprising

HolyJose2391
09-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Hey everybody I am back! I was away all weekend. Spending time with a special lady friend went to visit her and it was just a great time

Kashdinero
09-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Hey everybody I am back! I was away all weekend. Spending time with a special lady friend went to visit her and it was just a great time

Sounds like my kinda weekend. Hope ya behaved yourself ;)

Rehmix
09-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Kingdom Come? No? :(

Kashdinero
09-10-2012, 02:29 AM
Kingdom Come? No? :(

I don't know what you're asking here..

If its a promo.. Please sit tight. There's a lot of promos and matches to sort out.. We're getting there.

Once I speak the person who is doing the TV title unification match, I will personally let you know what's needed.

Poot-Hair
09-10-2012, 02:41 AM
I don't know what you're asking here..

If its a promo.. Please sit tight. There's a lot of promos and matches to sort out.. We're getting there.

Once I speak the person who is doing the TV title unification match, I will personally let you know what's needed.Y U NO ANSWER MY PM BACK!?!?!?!? #Ka$hStoleMyWeed

HolyJose2391
09-10-2012, 06:25 AM
Sounds like my kinda weekend. Hope ya behaved yourself ;)
I was a perfect gentlemen all weekend :D

magglis
09-10-2012, 08:19 AM
ETA for KC?

Poot-Hair
09-10-2012, 09:18 AM
ETA for KC?Ka$h told me this morning that KC would likely be out this weekend/Monday or Tuesday of next week at the very latest.

thejman93
09-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Ka$h told me this morning that KC would likely be out this weekend/Monday or Tuesday of next week at the very latest.

That sounds about right. Trust me guys, it'll be well worth the wait.

Feel free to IC, too.

eyehatecena
09-10-2012, 11:56 AM
the match i was in charge with for KC- finished it already and just waiting one something and i will send it off to Uncle Kash. Can't wait to read the whole show too.

thejman93
09-10-2012, 11:59 AM
the match i was in charge with for KC- finished it already and just waiting one something and i will send it off to Uncle Kash. Can't wait to read the whole show too.

I'm polishing off my first match today. Second one Wednesday.

eyehatecena
09-10-2012, 12:13 PM
i just have one more match to write for our last EWA show and then i can rest, lol. Then i can help here.

magglis
09-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Jman are you gonna write my match?

thejman93
09-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Jman are you gonna write my match?

Nope. You guys are in the very capable hands of one SEZ.

wrestlingfan66513
09-10-2012, 02:11 PM

Nice I look forward to that and the rest of the card.

Hawk: My time is almost here, JBW is in my sights and at the right time I will strike my opponents without a moments notice. From the ashes of the EWA, I will rise reborn, rejuvenated and reinvisioned for a new legacy.

Rehmix
09-10-2012, 03:03 PM
What matches are you writing?

Torphy
09-10-2012, 03:04 PM
KC is shaping up to be an awesome mega card of tyrannosaurus proportions! Bring it oooooooooon!

thejman93
09-10-2012, 03:05 PM
What matches are you writing?

Alpha v. Flameheart v. Gillz and the tag title match.

SilverGhost
09-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Nice I look forward to that and the rest of the card.

Hawk: My time is almost here, JBW is in my sights and at the right time I will strike my opponents without a moments notice. From the ashes of the EWA, I will rise reborn, rejuvenated and reinvisioned for a new legacy.

Seth: NO FOO! YOUR ONLY LEGACY IS BEING A DAMN DISEASE RIDDEN PIGEON! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY MY DAMN SKIES IS PLAGUED!

magglis
09-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Can't wait DAMN IT!!!

SilverGhost
09-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Alpha v. Flameheart v. Gillz and the tag title match.

Need something for Flameheart?

thejman93
09-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Can't wait DAMN IT!!!

Eaaaaaasssssssssyyyyyyyy, big fella. This shit takes time.

thejman93
09-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Need something for Flameheart?

I'll PM you, bud.

magglis
09-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Eaaaaaasssssssssyyyyyyyy, big fella. This shit takes time.
Lol, i'm just bored:D

CGBigMan
09-10-2012, 03:32 PM
anything needed from Gillz?

SilverGhost
09-10-2012, 03:34 PM
anything needed from Gillz?

Flameheart: Why yes, lad. Would ye' kindly leave the fightin' to us big men? No need for children in the fight!

thejman93
09-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Aye. Assingments going out to all three of you after I take a piss.

CGBigMan
09-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Flameheart: Why yes, lad. Would ye' kindly leave the fightin' to us big men? No need for children in the fight!
IC: your the first irish person ive ever seen
also, im fairly sure im taller than you wee man

SilverGhost
09-10-2012, 03:41 PM
IC: your the first irish person ive ever seen
also, im fairly sure im taller than you wee man

Flameheart: Ye' can be bigger than I or stronger than I but rest assured.....Ye' can't beat me in a skirmish boy!

PandaMassacre
09-10-2012, 03:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fORmko_W6Ac

CGBigMan
09-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Flameheart: Ye' can be bigger than I or stronger than I but rest assured.....Ye' can't beat me in a skirmish boy!
IC: that may or m\y not be true but your earlier point is still invalid based on the fact that you most likely a midget

HolyJose2391
09-10-2012, 03:59 PM
So Jabe how's it hanging?

thejman93
09-10-2012, 04:00 PM
So Jabe how's it hanging?

Not bad, bud. Show's gonna be huge.

eyehatecena
09-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Uncle Kash, you need to clear out your inbox- can't send all the match to you until you do.

Rehmix
09-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Uncle Kash, you need to clear out your inbox- can't send all the match to you until you do.
You know JBW is back when ka$h has to be told to clear his inbox.

HolyJose2391
09-10-2012, 10:09 PM
You know JBW is back when ka$h has to be told to clear his inbox.
This is the TRUTH!