PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 12:01 PM
I believe they are free to join if they want to contribute to JBW. I've read all of their work and they are indeed great writers. :D
Yup I got it. Sent a PM to KJ. Eddie I know has something line up so I'm not sure if it's here (Knowing Kash probably already got to him :D) and I'll get to Asher.

magglis
08-29-2012, 12:01 PM
*ahem* Someone has to reclaim the number one spot anyways ;)
Can't wait to see you do that

thejman93
08-29-2012, 12:02 PM
*ahem* Someone has to reclaim the number one spot anyways ;)

We were number one, man. Damn shame it had to end.

S.E. Zero
08-29-2012, 12:03 PM
Zapph is back!

Okay, folks, I know the corpse of HWA is barely cold, but I'm posting SD! within the next 2 hours. #backtobusiness

#damnfuckingright SD should be great.

thejman93
08-29-2012, 12:03 PM
Yup I got it. Sent a PM to KJ. Eddie I know has something line up so I'm not sure if it's here (Knowing Kash probably already got to him :D) and I'll get to Asher.

The Eddie question, well you'll see....

magglis
08-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Every e-fed needs Eddie,he writes great matches and he is posting the shows on time:rolleyes:(Just messing with you)

S.E. Zero
08-29-2012, 12:04 PM
We were number one, man. Damn shame it had to end.

Every high has its lows and we will be high once more ;)

thejman93
08-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Every e-fed needs Eddie,he writes great matches and he is posting the shows on time:rolleyes:(Just messing with you)

Ooooooohhhhhh, I see you Mags. I see you. :D

magglis
08-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Ooooooohhhhhh, I see you Mags. I see you. :D
Haha i just can't wait for my debut:D

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Haha i just can't wait for my debut:D
I believe you're jobbing out to Chainsaw ;)

magglis
08-29-2012, 12:13 PM
I believe you're jobbing out to Chainsaw ;)
:rolleyes:

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 12:14 PM
:rolleyes:
TO BE FAIR. Chainsaw is our resident monster. Like a sadistic motherfucker haha I'm only kidding. Dunno what we're doing yet with you.

thejman93
08-29-2012, 12:15 PM
TO BE FAIR. Chainsaw is our resident monster. Like a sadistic motherfucker haha I'm only kidding. Dunno what we're doing yet with you.

I do..................

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 12:15 PM
I do..................
........ DOES JABEBOOK MEAN NOTHING TO YOU! :p

magglis
08-29-2012, 12:16 PM
I do..................
Haha,epic fail HJ

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 12:17 PM
Haha,epic fail HJ
how is it a fail when I know not what is happening?

thejman93
08-29-2012, 12:19 PM
........ DOES JABEBOOK MEAN NOTHING TO YOU! :p

Look, Morales, I'm waist deep in shit at the moment. Letting your sorry ass in on storylines is the least of my concerns. :D

magglis
08-29-2012, 12:22 PM
how is it a fail when I know not what is happening?
Because you failed to lie:p

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-29-2012, 12:23 PM
Every high has its lows and we will be high once more ;)

I'm always on a high.:cool:

thejman93
08-29-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm always on a high.:cool:

Benny boy, you're still committed to Jabe, yeah?

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 12:26 PM
Look, Morales, I'm waist deep in shit at the moment. Letting your sorry ass in on storylines is the least of my concerns. :D
Listen, Laur....Laurenzi I too am a part of creative I would like to know what is happening. Especially since you know.....WE HAVE JABEBOOK FOR THAT! :D

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-29-2012, 12:37 PM
Benny boy, you're still committed to Jabe, yeah?

Yeah man, now that I know what happened. I'm still here.

thejman93
08-29-2012, 12:41 PM
Yeah man, now that I know what happened. I'm still here.

Beautiful. That's, like, the best news I've gotten all day.

magglis
08-29-2012, 12:43 PM
Beautiful. That's, like, the best news I've gotten all day.
That's like the only good news

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-29-2012, 01:01 PM
Oh Sleepy... You so fine!

thejman93
08-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Well, peeps, here's a new one: The show is ready but I can't post it because the show thread is closed. Oh, what a day.

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Well, peeps, here's a new one: The show is ready but I can't post it because the show thread is closed. Oh, what a day.
There is one of two options. 1)Go old school JBW and post it in this thread. Or 2)for temp reasons you can use my old AWF Show thread. And later when it reopened post the show on the showthread

thejman93
08-29-2012, 02:54 PM
There is one of two options. 1)Go old school JBW and post it in this thread.

We're kickin' it old school, peeps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQpW9XRiyM

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 02:55 PM
AS OF THIS MOMENT NO ONE BUT JMAN MAY POST!!!! Or else face being buried ;)

thejman93
08-29-2012, 02:57 PM

Thank you, Jose. With that, it's Showtime!

Destruction
08-29-2012, 02:57 PM

say what now ;)

thejman93
08-29-2012, 02:59 PM
say what now ;)

Killlllllllllll hiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-29-2012, 03:00 PM
Killlllllllllll hiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Hey guys. Big up to JMan for posting the FINAL SD!

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 03:00 PM
say what now ;)
FUUUUUUUUUU.......now we gotta filler this page.....

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:02 PM
The pyro hits and and the fans cheer like crazy as SD! gets underway and we whip around the arena to get a look at some signs made by the Jabe faithful.

Can't we all just get along?

Too many #hashtags

Poot for president!

Rome is a transitional champ

We want Lenny!

Sly: Well, ladies and gentlemen, the usual mood around SHOWDOWN! Arena is replaced by an almost palpable sense of nervousness as we welcome you to SHOWDOWN! I'm Sly Slyvesterstein and the man beside me is "The Living Legend" Larry Zbysco. Larry, I don't know about you, but, with how WARfare went off the air, I can feel something in the air as we begin this telecast. Poot has his hands full tonight...

Larry: That fucker Poot-Hair is nothing but a sorry low life redneck who can barely handle a normal night on the job let alone something like this. He needs to go back to the trailer park and fuck his sister like we all know he does.

Sly: Why do you constantly bash Poot Larry? Right now we are at WAR within ourselves, and a man like Poot is a seasoned vet at these things. We need him at this moment.

Larry: War Smore. Back in my day, we'd all have a big ass fight backstage, come out to the ring then beat the hell out of each other, go back to the lockerooms and have another big ass fight, then go to the showers. Oh...of course by "big ass fight" I'm meaning we literally fought each other with our assholes.

Sly: How the hell do you fight with your bunghole?? Wait...nevermind...I don't want to know. I'm getting word that Poot-Hair is coming out now to make some kind of announcement.

*Poot's music hits, and he walks out the cheers of the SD! fans. The throws his hand up in a peace sign and looks around with a cheeky grin*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWYQKo12Vks&feature=plcp[/video
]
Poot: Welcome to SHOWDOWN! ladies and gentlemen! We have one helluva show lined up tonight! There seems to be one small, drug addicted problem I need to take care of first...

*Poot looks down at Larry, steps down off the ramp, and walks over to the announce table.*

Poot: Hey Larry, I hear you've been running your dick sucker about me the past couple weeks. You have anything to say to me, say it to my face you hobo fuck.

Larry: Whaa? No, no, no that uhh....that was Sly. Yeah, it was all that mexican over there in the tie! I would never say anything about you Poot! I've been your biggest fan since you got here!

*Poot-Hair looks at Larry and a look of anger crosses his face. He grabs Larry by his shit stained shirt, stands him up, and gets face to face to him*

Poot: I...hate...liars Larry. You do not want to know what will happen to you if you keep lying to me

Larry: I SWEAR POOT! It's all Sly! That guatemalan shit stick over there! He's been talking shit about you since day one!

Poot: I SEEN THE FUCKING TAPES YOU DRUG ADDICTED DUMBASS!

*Poot clenches his fist as reaches back, getting ready to knock Larry out.*

Larry: Oh God NO NO NO!!

*Larry's face turns a bright red and he grimaces*

Poot: Did you....Did you just soil yourself? Oh my God, it smells like burning garbage. Your ass smells like you shoved a squirrel up in it and the little feller suffocated. Get the fuck away from me you sick ass.

*Poot let's Larry go and he scampers off to the backstage area, dropping little nuggets of poop out of his shorts legs as he goes. Poot wipes his hands off after using some germ-x and goes back to the ramp*

Poot: Ugh....I think the smell of Larry's shit is embedded in my nose holes now. Anyways, back to what I was saying. First of all tonight we're going to have a a tag match for a chance to earn the spot for the unified tag team titles. We'll have Loki and Aerial vs. team #SHAG! These boys should rock the house down tonight.

I wanted to do something a little different tonight for our main event. RomanFlare doesn't want to be a fighting champion but I dont give a flying buttfuck what he wants or thinks so I'm booking RomanFlare vs. Shining Light! I believe Shining has just what it's going to take to finally shut Romes up. Let's all hope huh?

Okay, now that the business part is over it's time for something a bit more personal. T1CG, you've been taking some personal shots at me here lately. Now you've got some gargantuan man named ET fighting for you. If you have any problems with me or anything I say or do come see me. I'm more than happy to kick your teeth down your throat again. That goes for you and your little bitches that run with you. Come see me in my office if you don't believe me *smirks*

One last thing and I'll get out of here. At the last WARfare, me and a bunch of our crew paid a little visit to Uncle Ka$hy's homefront and beat the hell out of everything in sight. Let me give you boys on the Mayhem and Warfare side a little piece of information; just give up now because in the end you're just going to lose. At Kingdom Come, prepare for everything you are to become mine. It's over, you just don't know it yet.

*Poot drops the microphone then blows a kiss at the camera. He throws his hand up at the crowd and starts to walk toward the back

*Just as Poot starts to head to the back, the lights violently flicker and a familiar tune is heard*

[video=youtube;q7Q__ANi3mM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Q__ANi3mM&feature=plcp

Kayden: Listen to me you backwoods swine, nobody, and I mean NOBODY is going to be getting a shot at Idolator known as RomanFlare but ME. I am the number one contender for his belt, I am the rightful and sole person that is going to be responsible for dismantling him. I am empowered by my god to remove him from the face of the Earth. When you ask? TONIGHT! I WANT HIM TONIGHT!!

*The crowd goes BALLISTIC at the announcement that Kayden will face Rome tonight*

Poot: I don't know who the hell you think you are, but where I'm from, you ask for something not demand it. You come to me with that attitude and you know what you get? Not a damn thing. I made the match for Shining Light vs. RomanFlare tonight for the SD! Heavyweight Title and I fully intend for that match to happen. Learn some manners and maybe next time if you're nice you'll get your shot.

Kayden: I don't think you're hearing me you ignorant redneck, I wasn't asking you, I was telling you. You have the same problem here as your Champion; you think you're better than you are. And just like our hypocritical champion RomanFlare, I have no problems with stomping your brains out to get what is rightfully mine.

Poot: What the fuck did you just say to me? Keep running your God Whacko cock sucker and you won't make it out the arena tonight much less be in any shape to compete at a later date.
*Just as Kayden is about to speak again, The Unified World Champion's music hits and Rome marches through the curtain and down the ramp, title bouncing around on his waist. He jumps on the stairs an holds the microphone to his lips as he slides between the ropes.*

Rome: Wait just a cotton-picking minute you crazy prick. Gimme a minute before I beat your half'n'half face in.

*Rome wipes his hands over his mouth, marching back and forth against the near ropes.*

Rome: You come into my ring and have the motherfucking cahoones to hit me? HOW DARE YOU TOUCH YOUR CHAMPION! I don't care if you're a divine gift to Earth, you don't lay your damn hands on me!

*Rome stops across the ring from Kayden, pointing at him*

Rome: You delusional prick. I've got it, I understand what the problem here is. You REALLY do think you're some kind of divine gift, don't you? You really believe all that bullshit, huh? Most people understand that it's just fairy tales, but you're really that damn dumb, huh? Well, I've got a treat for you then. Lucifier might be holding the mic, but his buddy God's ready to clock you cold!

*Rome throws the mic at Kayden and charges him. The fight that ensues after Kayden's double leg takedown isn't pretty. Neither man can get a clean shot in as they roll around on the mat and Poot, after having a chuckle at the mess before him, decides it's time to break it up.*

Poot: Fellas! Fellas! Godamnit!

With that, Poot drops the mic and his a picture perfect sliding dropkick to the ribs of Kayden and Rome; effectively seperating them. He walks back over to the mic and picks it up.

Poot: Save it for the main event, boys. Y'all got your wish.

The crowd pops hard as Poot leaves the ring. Kayden and Rome get up and stare one another down as we fade to commercial.

ad time!

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id74i0o75c4&feature=relmfu

Flameheart comes out nonchalantly, carrying a jug of rum and takes a swig. He then salutes the crowd. He walks down to the ring, throwing more jewelry at the crowd. He laughs as the crowd fights for the gold and silver. He enters the ring and grabs the mic.

Flameheart: The lads over there fightin' over riches....don't ye worry. I'd do the same!

It seems Yours Truly ain't impressed no one since my last match. Looks like I have to show ye' more of brawling style I picked up fightin' over the seas I has sailed! I'm issuin' an open challenge to anyone in the back or anyone in the audience! Come on now lads? What ye' say to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnIM6K4qN9k

Sly: Wow, it's Trips 88! Trips might not be as active these days but, my god, what a talent he was in the early days of JBW.

Larry: He was a part of that big storyline, right? The one the Mexican always blubbers about?

Sly: Larry, don't say things like that. But yes, Trips was a big part of the war between SuperNova and The FSA.

Larry: Hey, you little shitburger, don't talk to me like I'm your child.

Sly: I-

Larry: * as he slaps Sly* Just call the match...

Flameheart vs. Tripps88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toSeRYahYVU

Flameheart has Tripps in a rear head lock. Tripps starts to fight out of it but Flameheart hits Tripps with a nasty clothesline. Flmaeheart is walking over to the ropes with a cocky expression on his face. Tripps gets up and sees Flameheart with his back against him and hits Flameheart in the back sending him over the ropes. Tripps runs the ropes and hits a suicide dive through the ring both men hitting the barricade. The ref begins the count out

One!

Both men still down

Two!

Tripps tries to inch himself to the barricade

Three!

Flameheart is still not stirring

Four!

Tripps manages to try and pull himself up.

Five!

Flameheart is trying to pull himself up using the edge of the ring.

Six!

Tripps rolls himself into the ring.

Seven!

Flameheart reaches the steel steps and pulls himself up.

Eight!

Tripps looks to be ready to celebrate a count out victory

Nine!

Flameheart quickly slides into the ring.

Tripps immediately begins to stomp on Flameheart while he pushes himself up. Tripps runs the ropes and hits a running boot. Tripps grabs Flameheart by the hair and looks to hit him with a hard impact DDT. Flameheart reverses it and hits the 'Walk The Plank' (Standing C4) out of nowhere and the ref counts.

One…

Two…

THREE!!!!!

Sly: Flameheart is impressive once again. He can seemingly hit the Walk The Plank from anywhere.

Larry: I like Patchy. He doesn't dick around out there. He's a throwback.

Sly: Wow, that was nice Larry. Before you say something cruel, let's go backstage.

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:05 PM
B.A.N is standing by ready to interview Johnny Phantom when a big gloved fist bursts into frame and knocks Phantom straight to the ground with a single hit. RedRuM jumps into frame and takes the microphone from B.A.N

RedRuM: NIGGA!!! In case you forgot who 'da fuck I am, I'm REDMUTHAFUCKINRUM NIGGA!! I'm far mo' important than that bitch ass bitch you was 'bout ready to fuckin' talk to!!! I'm the SHOWDOWN! TV CHAMPION NIGGA!!

B.A.N: There's no need to say that word so many times... some people find it offensive you know...

RedRuM: You find it offensive nigga? Well, I'ma tell you what you and yo' fuckin' honky ass can do 'bout it... suck my big black fuckin' cock is what yo' ignant ass can do! Gargle that shit like its mouthwash bitch!! Suck 'dat shit so hard you turn it into a fuckin' raisin!!!

B.A.N: That is disgusting!! You're horrible!

RedRuM: The only thing that's horrible 'round this place bitch is that fuckin' greatness like my damn self isn't fuckin' aknowledged nigga!!! I'm one of the longest reigning Champions in JBW history... do I get any fuckin' accolades?? NO NIGGA!!! I DON'T!! 'dey don't want no hood nigga rerresenting this bitch ass whitebread company!!! 'Dats why 'dey got 'gem teo white boys!! Sandman and Malcom Cage 'an shit!! Those nigga's so white, them niggas enriched!! Fuckin' white niggas!!

RedRuM pulls out a plastic bag. He digs inside of it and pulls out a paper towel wrapped up. B.A.N looks on confused wondering what it was, RedRuM didn't disappoint... he pulled out of the paper towel a rib. He turns around, pulls his mask down and eats it. He turns back around after an awkward couple of minutes of him smacking and slobbering, he licks his fingers clean and starts to say something when B.A.N cuts him off.

B.A.N: Before you speak, what do you think about this all out JBW was against each other?

RedRuM looks at him, looks at the camera and pulls B.A.N's mic close to his mouth.

RedRuM: NIGGA!!!!

He screams as he walks away from the camera.

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6oAFlPLGA8&feature=player_embedded

Dingo Mac walks out to the ring to a chorus of cheers carrying a duffle bag with him. In his other hand he has a can of Foster's beer and drinking it as he walks down to the ring. He hops into the ring and punts the can of Foster's out into the crowd spraying everyone in the vicinity with beer. The crowd cheering.

Dingo: Ay Mates. On WARFare I went on to go ahead and win the JBW Southern Heavyweight Championships. I mean who better but a man from down under to be the JBW Southern Heavyweight Champion. But that hick redneck got the better of me and now I can't be allowed another shot at that belt. But if Larry Ray Beauregard go and make his own belt about the south and his cheap beer drinking ways I might as well make a much more dignified championship myself.

Dingo pulls out his duffle bag and pulls out a belt with a black strap and four gold plates. On the left side are two side plates with the map of Western Australia and Victoria, the Middle Big Plate with the Australian Flag and Union Jack and the right side two side pates of the maps of Queensland and New South Wales.

Dingo: See LRB you go around calling yourself the Southern Champion. Well from now on I shall be known as the JBW Australian Champion. Now let me explain it. I am the best wrestler to come out of Australia so I declare myself the first ever JBW Australian Champion. Now only a man from Australia himself can come and challenge me but ay seeing as I am the best Australian wrestler there is I'll be holding on to this gem of the southern hemisphere for a long time to co…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ytkfzKBN0&feature=player_embedded

Daniel May walks out to a huge pop and ovation from the crowd he walks down to the ring high giving the fans in attendance and slides into the ring with a mic in hand

Daniel: Ey there Dingo! So listen you call yourself the best Australian wrestler. Well I don't know man I mean here on SHOWDOWN! I am the former SHOWDOWN! Heavyweight Champion while here in JBW you've….lost to Larry Ray. Now how can you claim that you're the best Australian wrestler in JBW then? Now hey before we get angry and throw down like only an Aussie can I have a suggestion to make. Instead of declaring yourself the first JBW Australian Champion, how about two Aussies going at it one on one to rightfully claim themselves as the JBW Australian Champion. Ey crowd what do you guys have to say about it?

*Crowd pops HUGE for that announcement*

Daniel: Ey Dingo mate. The crowd don't lie. What have you say? Daniel May vs. Dingo Mac for the JBW Australian Championship right here tonight on SHOWDOWN!?

Dingo has a pensive look on his face as the crowd chants "LET'S GO DINGO! LET'S GO DANIEL" back and forth. Dingo raises the mic to his mouth.

Dingo: Ey mate. You're on!

*Crowd cheers as Dingo and Daniel stare each other down and Dingo comes up and raises the JBW Australian Championship in the air and Daniel has a 'ready or not let's do this face' on.

Daniel May v. Dingo Mac for the JBW Australian Championship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPcfbo1rDew

Dingo has a headlock locked in on May as the crowd is spill down the middle with their chants for both men. May, seemingly feeding off the energy of the crowd, begins to find his way to his feet and, after a few eldows to Dingo's gut, he gets out of it.

A quick irish whip to the corner to Dingo later, May is the one in control. May runs at Dingo, hits him with a big running knee, and watches as Mac crumbles to the ground. Instead of going for the cover, May drags Mac to the center of the ring before turning his gaze to the top turnbuckle.

With the crowd egging him on, May climbs to the top rope and stands up. May leaps and...........Eats a huge leaping DDT from Mac! Mac sprung into the air from his knees and, as May was coming back to earth, hit him with a massive DDT! Mac goes for the cover:

1!

2!

3!

Mac wins!

Sly: My god, what a move by Mac! Dingo Mac, officially now, is the first ever JBW Australian Champion! What a match!

Larry: I seriously didn't know white guys could jump like that...

As Sly sighs at Larry's comment, Mac raises the title over his head as the crowd pops. We fade to commercial with Daniel May nodding to Mac as he heads backstage.

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:11 PM
Sly: Well, folks, that was an amazing showing from Dingo Mac and Daniel May, but now... It's time for...

Larry: Now it's time for the main event, moron! The people at home all know it so theres no need to try and keep us in suspense. Dick.

Sly: Well, OK, folks, let's get these guys out here for what will be a brutal showdown between two pairs of beasts.

Co-Main Event: #SHAG vs Loki and Ariel. (#1 contenders match for the JBW Unified World Tag Team Championships)

Larry: Now, I don't know about you, Sly, but I know who I'm rooting for here. Without Broc and Sully, the tag team division had nothing to speak of until #SHAG stepped on the scene. I'm predicting the quickest main event in SHOWDOWN! history.

Sly: I disagree. Loki and Ariel survived Chainsaw and Samson on Mayhem, and are now currently aligned with former SHOWDOWN! Heavyweight Champion, Shining Light. Guys like Shining don't align themeselves with losers. He may be a fanatic, but he's a smart fanatic, and he knows these two behemoths are two to be taken seriously.

The Assassins Creed

Larry: First of all, these guys have been here a long time, but they've sucked for a good portion of that time. Secondly, Ariel is a girls name.

Sly: Just look at the size of these two men and tell me they are gonna be a cake walk for Istvan and Shaz. These two men have gone toe to toe with the likes of V3, The Sleeper, NightWolf and many more greats from Mayhem. They've held their own just fine here on SHOWDOWN! as well. What with them being the SHOWDOWN! tag team champions and all that.

Larry: JobberBots. I fucking hate JobberBots. Someone really needs to do something about these wastes of space around here.

#SHAG

Istvan and Shaz walk out onto the stage to the mixed reaction that heels in JBW tend to recieve. As they walk down the ramp, Istvan spots a hot looking milf and points to her whilst flashing his trademark, "#SHAG ya later, kurwa" winning smile. In return, the woman flashes him.

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kashdinero1/lolboobage.png

Larry: Now that's what I'm talking about! I think I just had a malfunction in my lower left nut, in a good way.

Shaz walks a little too close to the ringside barrier, and another hot looking woman grabs him by the wrist. Another woman grabs ahold of his arm, and together they drag Shaz towards them and begin to smother him in kisses. Another cheeky MILF grabs his balls, and Shaz finally pulls himself away. Together with a laughing Istvan, he continues to make his way towards the ring. They make their way around the ring, and each grab a microphone.

Shaz: It looks like we got some freaks on our hands tonight! Loki and Ariel! We need to beat those losers! Cause there will be some girls waiting for us in the back room! Not just any types of girls! But MILF's!

Istvan Gretzky: Yes, kurwa, we must be defeating these comical assholes who think they be scary, but them is about as scary as Michael Mouski and his good friend, Donald the Duckski! Air-notso-real and Lock and key are going down in catch-as-catch-can-grapples-ring.. and our American women's are going aaalll the way down, back in the room for locker, kurwa! #SHAG is in the building, and no man is safe from a beat down, and no MILF is safe from our charm and charismatic, kurwa!

Shaz: Yes bitch! Let's do this 'ting! Team #SHAG is in the fucking house! Let's rock these cocksuckers!

Infuriated, Loki and Ariel run towards the ropes, and, in unision, dive clear over the top rope in a breathtaking display of agility.

Istvan and Shaz look up, each take two steps to the side, and Loki and Ariel come crashing down onto the floor with a pair of sickening smacks.

Sly: OH MY GOD, THEY'VE KILLED THEMSELVES!

Larry: What a pair of shmucks!

Istvan and Shaz' demeanour changes, and in a split second, they go from #playboyladykillers, to #bruteforcejabesterkillers.

Shaz gazes down at Ariel, and with a twisted look in his eye, runs towards him and kicks him in the head, soccer style.

Sly: Oh my lord, that was vicious!

Larry: That was the greatest kick I've ever seen in my hundred and thirty two years on this planet. Wow.

Istvan grabs Loki by the hair and yanks him to his feet, and runs him into the ringsteps head first. He then rolls him into the ring, and with Shaz, he rolls under the bottom rope himself, and swiftly gets to his feet.

Shaz is swifter, and without hesitation, he repeats his actions from a few seconds ago and almost takes Loki's head off with a second sickening kick.

Istvan wastes no time in racing over to the prone Loki and trapping him in his new finishing move.

The Kurwa Lock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFrQvIYFlU[/QUOTE]

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:14 PM
The bell rings, but Istvan continues to hold onto The Kurwa Lock while Shaz jumps over the top rope and lands a crazy elbow drop on the still unconscious Ariel. Acting as if Ariel absorbed one hundred percent of the impact, Shaz gets straight to his feet and throws his hands in the air in a show of showmanship. The fans pop for the devastation that they are witnessing. Shaz reaches down and shows nothing but pure power as he deadlifts the man who is almost fifty pounds heavier than him. He then throws him over the bottom rope and into the ring--following him in, he looks over at Istvan, who still has The Kurwa Lock synched in tight on the unconscious Loki, and gives him the thumbs up/thumbs down hand gesture. Istvan then gets an evil look in his eye, and gives Loki one last powerful tug and breaks his neck in a shocking display of brutality.

Larry: That is how you do it!

Sly: We need to get someone out here, right now!

Shaz then lifts up Ariel and hits him with a flipping piledriver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YBs3I8kDuw

Shaz gets to his feet, and calls for a stage hand to pass him a microphone.

Shaz: Jheeze man! Team #SHAG is doing this shit! Now cause of this! Every team must fear the tit loving tag team! Cause not only are we the best tag team in the world! But we are the biggest tit loving team that ever ceased to exist bitches! This is how Team #SHAG roll! Kingdom Come will be Team #SHAG's night! Cause it's the kingdom that will come to us! We will win the tag team straps bitches! And not only that! We will have more bitches and hoes than Justin Bieber! That little batty boy! The two tag teams have no chance against either of Team #SHAG! We are the most sexiest tag team in the world! And we're gonna kill every shit tag team out there! We could just cum on them one by one, but none of them are female! So they can dream bitches! #TEAM SHAG IS IN THE FRRIIICCKIINNN BUILDING!

Istvan takes the mic

Istvan: Yes, Shazski, #SHAG greatest catch-as-catch-can-grapples-tandem in all of free world, kurwa! We bring power from London to Warsaw and #dominate.. Come on, Shazski, let's make like bananas and ice cream and split, kurwa!

Shaz: Once we win the belts! Not only will the muscle loving, cock sucking, tongue licking hoes come to us! But we will be invincible with the tag titles! And the belt around our waist! We may even have a nice naked lady in the middle of the belt bitches!

Istvan: I think we shoud get some ladies out here right now to show these people what we're rolling with, before we go, Shazski.. Come, kurwas, get your hot American asses out here so people of audience can also witness what #SHAG is shagging tonight, kurwa mac!

Sly: OK, people, that's how you make a statement. What a way to win a match! Istvan and Shaz have gotta be fav- WAIT A MINUTE! Look, Larry, is-is tha-that TDA?!

Larry: Sure is, Sly. Its not like you could miss a big bastard like that climbing over the ringside barrier.. Look, there's Shuriken just behind him!

Sly: Wow, I guess these two were upset that they missed out on all the excitement at WARFare last wee-

Larry: Its not just them, look over there. Its Lenny Ray, Rob Rage, Connor Chaos, Snair, and Gillz! And there's the WARFare TV champion, Malcolm Cage! This had to be expected, but after halfway through the show I gave up on seeing us whoop those second rate assholes again. Come one, guys, get your asses out here!

Sly: Holy shit, Larry, they just keep on coming! Jason Alexander is out here now!

Larry: Ahh, screw it..

Sly: Wait, what're you doing? Are you mad, man?! Wait, don't answer that--clearly you're mad!

Larry throws his headset down, and while the WARFare invaders' backs are turned, he slides under the bottom rope, where he joins Istvan and Shaz in the middle of the ring. He points at Snair and beckons him to come in the ring.

Istvan looks at Shaz with a confused look on his face.

Shaz looks at Larry, then at the unconscious forms of Loki and Ariel, then returns the same confused look to Istvan.

Istvan shrugs then turns around a knocks Larry out with one punch.

Sly: Yep. That's exactly what I would have done if I had vascular arms made from a fallen star. Who needs that old bastard anyway. He would have only got in the way.

Istvan and Shaz then turn their attentions to the growing crowd of WARFare invaders surrounding the ring.

Spencer Churchill appears in the crowd and begins to make his way towards the ringside barriers. Once there he steps clean over them and jumps up onto the ring apron, signifying the beginning of the assault.

Realizing the situation, Istvan rushes towards Spencer, and with one swing of his vascular forearm, he sends the hulking Brit flying to the floor. Unfortunately for Istvan, Snair grabs ahold of his ankles with both arms, and Jason Alexander capitalizes by jumping up on the apron, and nailing Istvan square in the face with a powerful kick, causing him to reel back.

Istvan's tag team partner, Shaz, falls to a similar tactic on the other side of the ring, and in micro seconds the ring is filled with WARFare invaders.

Rob Rage and Connor Chaos overcome Istvan with powerful punches and kicks before muscling him up and slamming him down with a sick double spinebuster.

Oli and Karl Panzer take the opportunity to deliver a few boots to an unconscious Larry Z to a mixed reaction from the SHOWDOWN! faithful.

Shaz decks Steve Austin with a powerful right haymaker, and levels Steve Orton with a strong left.

Sly: And, not so surprisingly, The Two Steves have been beaten up with typical ease.

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:15 PM
Gillz blindsides Shaz with dropkick to the back of the skull.

As Shaz is laid out face first on the mat, Jason Alexander nails him with a standing moonsault into a double stomp.

Lenny Ray adds further punishment to Shaz by dropping a massive elbow drop onto the back of his head.

Then another.

And another.

And another.

WARFare World TV Champion, Malcolm Cage, stands over the fallen Loki, who is trying to get to his feet. Loki begins to pull himself using Malcolm's left knee pad. Once he is on all fours, Malcolm savagely drives his right knee into the face of the former Apostle.

Spencer Churchill pulls himself into the ring and a little shakily, he gets to his feet. He looks for Istvan. He sees him being stomped on by Rob Rage and Connor Chaos, who's attention he catches, and asks them to lift the vastly muscular Pole to his feet. Once they have him up, Spencer runs and lays Istvan out with a brutal looking boot to the face.

As soon as Istvan hits the mat, Snair begins to put the boots in. Spencer, Connor, and Rob join him.

Sly: Look at these guys! What a bunch of out and out assholes! I know this is a retaliation, but they're taking it too far! This is getting stupi- wait a minute! Is that the bossman?!

Ka$hdinero strolls through the curtain, and casually makes his way down the ramp towards the ring to a wild pop from the already overexcited fans in attendance.

Sly: Wow, this is got to be the first time the Chairman has been on SHOWDOWN!.. No way he can approve of this madness!!

Ka$h enters the ring as the WARFare invaders continue to put the boots to Istvan, Shaz, Larry, Loki, and Ariel. He walks over to where Istvan is getting the tar kicked out of him and laughs at him. Already in possession of a mic, Ka$hdinero speaks.

Ka$h: Well, look at what has happened here. A good ol' fashion rebuttal, WARFare style!

#mixedreaction

Now, I have to get something out of the way before we continue. I am NOT here representing WARFare, as -as most of you know- I'm kinda in charge of all of JBW, not just the premier brand. Why do you think the rest of the SHOWDOWN! roster ain't out here? 'Cause i was back there telling them to stay put. Much to that paranoid GM around here's chagrin, of course, but when the fuck have I ever listened to anyone else in creative? I'm not about to fucking start now. Trust me..The thing is, though, on the last episode, I kinda fired the GM of WARFare, Zap Alderman, so, well, that kinda leaves this bunch of hooligans without a representative. So, I kinda orchestrated this little revenge beat down as, let's face it, left alone, these guys couldn't get along long enough to organize a piss up in a brewery.

The WARFare invaders stop their beat down for a second to give Ka$h a look that says he's crossing dangerous territory.

Easy, fella's I'm just messing with ya'.. Kinda. Heh.

Anyway...

Regardless of who's representing who, I just wanted to come here to put the developmental brand back in its pla-

Ka$hdinero stops his sentence short at the sight of the SHOWDOWN! roster running down the ramp being led by Poot Hair. The look on Poots face tells the story of a man who can't take anymore of Ka$hdinero's putdowns of his beloved SHOWDOWN!.

Ka$h makes his way through the WARFare roster and exits the ring. Just as the SHOWDOWN! roster hit the ring, Ka$h takes his place at the announce booth.

Ka$h: HolyJose'sSkidmarkedSpeedos, that was a close call, eh, Sly? Just look at them animals in that ring tearing each other apart!

The SHOWDOWN! and WARFare rosters clash in the SHOWDOWN! ring to the sounds of delight from the fans.

The six foot ten TDA throws forearms to the jaw of the equally massive Extraterrestrial, as Shuriken Blade unleashes lightning fast kicks to the chest and head of Dingo Mac.

Ka$h: Go get 'em, ya' crazy ninja! Sly. Is Shuriken Blade is the best wrestler in the world?

Sly: He's gotta be top three for sure, boss, but I don't think now is the time to discuss that. These guys are killing each other!

Spencer Churchill clotheslines the devil Bahamut over the top rope, and follows him outside. Bahamut is swift to his feet, and the two continue brawling up the ramp.

Daniel May and Lenny Ray trade blows with each other. Lenny begins to get the upper hand when Flameheart joins his fellow member of the SHOWDOWN! roster, and Lenny is overcome in a flurry of punches from the two men.

TDA let's out a roar and powers Extraterrestrial over the top rope and onto the floor.

As Extraterrestrial slowly gets to his feet, Jason Alexander jumps up onto the top rope and hits him with a twisting shooting star press, knocking the huge man back to the ringside mat.

Before Jason can get to his feet, Morrison Martel attacks The Puerto Rican Nightmare.

Gillz rushes to his comrades aid and begins brawling with the camp crusader, knocking out Martels two front teeth with a vicious looking elbow in a spray of blood.

SHOWDOWN! GM, Poot-Hair, begins wailing on GodOfWar with rights and lefts. Taking advantage of his weakened state, he grabs him by the waist and lifts him high as he can before slamming him down to the mat with a high angle slam. He then mounts him and punches him a few more times. Once he is satisfied that GodOfWar is unconscious, he reaches around to the back of his belt and pulls out a machete. Bringing the extremely sharp looking weapon towards the WARFare tag team specialists forehead, Poot is about to scalp him, but a last minute intervention from GodOfWars tag team partner, PrimusSucks, causes Poot to drop the blade. Primus knocks Poot to the floor and begins stomping him. After about five heavy looking stomps, Poot manages to grab Primus' right foot and sweep his left leg out from beneath him. Once downed, Poot gets to his feet, crouches down, and begins punching Primus in the temple with some vicious looking rights.

Johnny Phantom and Cap'n Edu are going at it in a wild and surprising display of violence. Most of the damage being done by the taller and stronger Phantom. Phantom nails Edu with a knee to the stomach, and follows up with a snapping DDT. As he rises however, Shuriken delivers a lightning fast buzzsaw kick that almost takes Phantoms head clean off.

Ka$h: See, I told ya'! Shuriken IS THE FUCKING MAN!! Boom.. I tell ya', Ssssly, that Johnny Phantom kid could have been something special here in Jabe--what a waste of space he turned out to be, eh?

Sly: Yeah, he's had a few good matches here on SHOWDOWN!, but his career really should have turned out better than it did.

Ka$h: Yeah, I haven't watched SHOWDOWN! since Sau left. Hold up a minute, what's Spencer doing? Man, I think we're gonna see a...

Spencer hoists the gargantuan Bahamut onto his right shoulder and proceeds to smash him into the entrance ramp with a spine crushing running powerslam. As soon as he gets to his feet, though, he is met with a running punt to the face by...

Ka$h: HolyJose?!?! What's he doing here?!?! Wait, look, Sly, its The Prophecy, Zeus Apollo, The Alpha Dog, The Nasty Crew, and NVON! What's the Mayhem crew doing here?! Who even knew they were in the building?!

Sly: Um.. You?

Ka$h: Kayfabe, Sly, kayfabe.

SHOWDOWN!'s Kayden James collides with one third of the main event at Kingdom Come, The Prophecy, and the two show the world the intensity that will be on display the next time JBW graces PPV. Shining Light joins the pair and takes up the side of his often time foe, Kayden James, and The Prophecy is overcome by the two religious zealots. Fortunately, for The Prophecy, his long time nemisis, Zeus Apollo, puts aside any hostilities he may be harbouring long enough to even the sides.

Zeus lifts Shining Light high over his head and hurls him into Kayden and the two SHOWDOWN! superstars hit the ramp hard.

Sly: Ka$h, can't you do something?!

Ka$h: Well, I must say that this is actually getting a little out of hand. Perhaps its time to get a little security out here.

Sly: You think?!

Ka$h: Wait, I've just been told that security have actually decided to leave the venue and basically there is no one left to stop this. Oh. Dear. Guess we'll just have to see how things pan out innit?

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Istvan Gretzky slowly gets to his feet, and looks around the hectic ring for his tag team partner. Through the crowd of brawling SHOWDOWN!, Mayhem, and WARFare roster members, and finally sees him getting pummelled by Apocalypse UK. Upon seeing him Istvan sprints over to help. Red Ryder and El Gabo try to get in Istvans way, but Istvan levels them both with a double clothesline, and continues running towards Shaz and AUK. Once there he spears Rob Rage with such force, they collide into Connor Chaos, and all three men take a tumble to the outside.

Shaz slowly gets to his feet. He looks around for his tag team partner, Istvan Gretzky. Not seeing him amongst the crowd in the ring, he turns around and sees Istvan holding his own in a two on one situation against AUK. Shaz quickly climbs the top rope, and in a display of sheer recklessness hurls himself backwards off the top turnbuckle, and takes out Rob Rage and Connor Chaos.

Istvan helps Shaz to his feet. The two men then proceed to lay into AUK with some serious looking kicks. Shaz takes a step back, and it appears he is about to kick Rob Rage in the skull, when, from seemingly out of nowhere, he is attacked by Bill Bastion and Nick Riot. Istvan runs to his aid, but is cut off by Oli and Karl Panzer. The Germans begin pounding on the Polishman as The Nasty Crew continue their beatdown of Shaz. Bastion overcomes Shaz with lefts and rights, but Shaz, a former boxer, ducks the last left, and Bills fist connects with his partners face. Shaz then jumps Oli from behind, and Istvan manages to over come Karl before the two jump over the ringside barrier, laughing to themselves.

Ka$h: Two guess where those two are.

Sly: Room for the locker full of MILF?

Ka$h: Yeah, suttin' like that. Wait, look, Sly! TDA and SANDMAN! TDA AND SANDMAN!

TDA and Sandman stand in the centre of the ring trading punches and the crowd go crazy.

Sandman gets the upper hand with a razor sharp elbow to TDA's chin. He follows up by headbutting him twice before scoop slamming the huge JBW icon. TDA gets right back up, and after an elbow of his own, he returns the favour, and delivers a slam of his own, but before The Sandman can rise, TDA drops a huge knee on his forehead.

The camera quickly pans onto SHOWDOWN!'s very own assassin, Lee Gun Kim. He has pulled out his kantana, and is looking around the ring for someone.

He spots his mortal enemy, Shuriken Blade, and sprints towards him.

The wiley Shuriken spots LGK hurtling towards him, and with precision timing, he ducks an oncoming slash of LGK's Kantana, and in one fluid motion, disarms the Korean Slaughterhouse with a swift kick, and grabs by both sides of the head.

He twists it sharply.i

CRACK!

Ka$h: What the fuck!! Di-did Ryusuke just break Lee Gun Kim's neck?!

Lee Gun Kim lifelessly slumps to the floor.

Sly: Yep. Shuriken Blade just killed a man. Now that's how you get ratings.

The lights in the arena suddenly go out, and a pair of familiar voices can be heard.

"For the thousands in attendance."

"For the millions watching around the world."

"Ladies and gentlemen... LLLLLLLLLLEEEEETSSS GET READY TO FFFFUUUUUUCK IIIIIIIT!!!"

The lights come back on just as JMan and Ma$$ AKA Team FUCK IT are seen attacking their opponents at Kingdom Come, TDA and Shuriken, with telescopic truncheons. The force behind their bludgeoning is horrific in its brutality. JMan brings the massive TDA to the floor by striking him several times in the knee. Ma$$ brings down Shuri with a crippling strike to the shoulder. He continues beating him mercilessly, as JMan does the same to TDA.

Ka$h: Hey! Talk about not playing fai- wait, Sly, look who's coming out to play now.

JBW Unified World Heavyweight Champion RomanFlare is seen hoping over the ringside barrier. He walks straight over to the announce desk and begins taunting the JBW chairman.

Ka$h: Oh, great, all these wrestlers out here and the champ wants to pick a fight with one of the two non-wrestling personalities out here. Real tough, Rom- whoa! Haha, serves ya right ya dickmunch!

Kayden James and The Prophecy jump the champ and the three men who will be in the main event at Kingdom Come to determine the JBW Unified World Heavyweight Champion begin brawling.

Ka$h: That's it, Proph, knock that son of a bitch ooOOOUUCH!!

SHOWDOWN! GM Poot-Hair blindsides JBW Chairman Ka$hDinero with a devastating shot to the head with a steel chair.

A close up of Poot-Hair grinning maniacally is shown as the screen begins to fade to black.

Sly: Oh my lord!!! Just what is going on here in JBW.

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:21 PM
Suddenly, though, the screen comes back to it's usual brightness and we see Poot being hauled away by a few of LA's finest when.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCejji2pOT0%5B%2Fvideo%5D

#HUGEheelheat

Sly: Could it be? I don’t even think he would have the audacity to show up after some of the things he said about this place!

Larry: It is him! It’s Broc Flucker! The son of a bitch deserves all these boos!

Sly: But he’s not alone!

Sly isn’t wrong as Dave Sullivan walks out alongside Broc Flucker. The entire crowd is raining boos down on them, but the two of them don’t seem to be bothered as they continue to walk down to the ring. They climb into the ring and grab a microphone each.

Broc Flucker: What’s up JBW?

#booooooo

So basically, when HWA went down, we were sat in the back wondering what it would be like for us to return to a wrestling company whether or not they really wanted us here. We could be the new Kevin Matthews!

And what we decided to do, after annoying the shit out of each and every single one of you, we went to the JBW offices and asked for another shot. And we got accepted, put onto probation and told to be here for ShowDown! So we jump on a flight and we got here and well, let’s just say we’re not very happy with the results.

I mean, at first, the people at the door don’t even recognise us so for fifteen minutes, we’re stood there bargaining with this idiotic bouncer that feels like he’s the best in the world, before Sullivan here used his RKO that he couldn’t be bothered to give a new name to and we got in.

#boooooo

And then we find out we’re not even booked for the show! Well that’s not on, so this is why we’re out here right now, because we demand a match against JBW’s finest! We demand a match against the top dog!

That’s right, we want Ka$h!

#bigcheerforKa$h

Sullivan now brings his microphone to his lips

Dave Sullivan: You know, I think I’d do a much better job at running this place than Ka$h, because he’s such a bastard! We all hate him but we’ve never had the guts to say it to his face, right up until now. Hey you, you in the front row!

You should join PWS!

And you cameraman.

And you other cameraman. And you. And you. And you. And you. And you. And you. And you. And you. It’s a much better place because we’re in charge!

#booooooo

I don’t understand why you all hate me? I mean, I’m just trying to help the fed! I mean, I’ve never had the bottle to come to you all before and speak to you about how good I am, or how I should be in charge because let’s face it- I know what’s good for business.

And that’s why I sat in the backseat, trying to order everybody else to do my dirty work, to refuse to do what is a very simple set of things. I’m the guy that you all know would make this place so much better than it already is!

In fact, we’re just going to sit in this ring until Ka$h makes his face shown.

Sullivan drops the mic and climbs out of the ring. He picks up two steel chairs and slides them into the ring. He follows them in as Broc picks one up and places it facing the ramp. He sits down as Sullivan does the same next to him

Broc Flucker: We have all day Ka$h.

#hugeheelheatthatsuddenlychangesas

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:26 PM
Ka$hDinero gets up and slides into the ring. Broc an Sully scurry out as Kash enters. The look on Kash's face is one of pure amusement with a dash of confusement. He attempts to speak but bursts out laughing. He continues laughing to himself for a few more seconds, and soon enough the entire crowd begin laughing along with him as the Probie #2 and Probie #3 accounts signatures begin flashing up on the JabeTron.

He stops laughing long enough to catch a breath, and finally address the mischevious pair on the ramp.

Ka$hDinero: Hahahaha!! What the hell?!? Man, I'm speechless. I honestly don't know what to sa-hahaha! Sorry, you're waaaayy too smart to believe I have nothing to say to you two. Well, maybe one of you is too smart for that, the other one is just the tag along cousin who plays a special little drum once in a while. You've shocked me, though, I thought you two were way too sensitive to ever grace a JBW ring again, so, bravo, gentlemen. Way to man up! Anyway, look, loving your work here. Loving the whole attempted sabotage thing. It's going down a treat with the regulars. You really do know what you're on about, and, you know what?.. Yes, I think that you would be great candidates to replace me. In fact, so much so, that I am willing to come down there right now, and fight you, just to see who the better man for the job really is.

Ka$hDinero signals to the back when this music begins to play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeCft3Gr8ds%5B%2Fvideo%5D (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3 DSeCft3Gr8ds%255B%252Fvideo%255D&h=bAQHh0kPV&s=1)

Sly: Oh my god! Is it really?

Larry: Oh god! It’s the fuckin’ Mexican!

#hugeheat

Eddie Juarez walks onto the stage with a microphone in hand. He has jeans on, with his trademark leather jacket on too. He lifts the microphone to his lips and begins to talk.

Eddie Juarez: Ka$h, Broc, Sully! All of you need to chill out a little homes! Get some tequila down you! I’ve brought some sombreros if you wanna get into the party mood esse! You see, now HWA is finished, now that it’s dead in the water, it’s time for Eddie Juarez to move on, and where has the Most Dangerous Man in the World gone?

Well there’s only one place for this hombre! Eddie Juarez has come to J...B...W!

#hugepop

Eddie Juarez: Now Ka$h, I know you wanted me to wait for a bit before I announced my arrival esse, but I just couldn’t sit back there, I was too exciting homes! And you see, why has the Most Dangerous Man in the World come here? Because it’s time for Eddie Juarez to get some payback!

You see, when the Alumni Show went down, I knew I had to come here- even if only for a little while- to get my redemption on that cabron Jason Alexander esse! And when I come out here, I just see these two in the ring spewing the same shit that I was hearing when I was back in HWA homes! It’s like the company never died!

Well, I’m not in HWA anymore and Ka$h, I’ve got some unfinished business with these two- so if you don’t mind, I’d like to accompany you in kicking these two bastardo’s asses! And I’d like to introduce the Jabe audience to the Most Dangerous Man in the World- me!

Trust me when I say that I make all of those Horrorcore bitches look like pussies compared to what I will do to people. If you don’t believe me, just watch and learn as I put these two in the ring down.

#hugepop

Ka$h nods as Broc & Sullivan on the ramp can’t believe it. The Pittsburgh brothers drop their chairs and, very tenativly, enter the ring.

#hugecheering

A referee runs out and slides into the ring as Juarez & Ka$h climb in for this tag match!

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:29 PM
Broc Flucker & Dave Sullivan vs. Ka$hdinero & Eddie Juarez

Broc climbs onto the apron as Sullivan & Ka$h will begin the match. They square up and Sullivan takes the first move, slapping Ka$h across the face hard. Ka$h backs up slightly before smirking and throwing out a right hand into Sullivan’s nose. Sullivan falls backwards as Ka$h is immediately on him, throwing right and left hand after right and left hand. The referee stands back and lets the punches go, knowing better than to stop a Ka$hdinero beatdown.

Ka$h picks Sullivan up and places him in a neutral corner. He slaps the chest of Sullivan and laughs as Sullivan squirms in pain. He does it a second time, before whipping Sullivan across the ring, following him across and hitting a huge clothesline. He stands up and picks Sullivan up once again, throwing him into the corner with Juarez.

Ka$h tags in Juarez, before throwing Sullivan to the ground. Juarez throws himself over the top rope with a slingshot somersault senton onto Sullivan. He rolls through and stands up. He walks across to Broc and slaps him across the face. Broc climbs into the ring as Juarez backs up. Broc runs at him but Juarez moves at the last second and Broc Spears his own cousin! Juarez laughs and grabs Broc by the hair, throwing him over the top rope.

Juarez picks Sullivan up as Ka$h has gotten back into the ring with a steel chair. Juarez feeds Sullivan to Ka$h who swings and smashes Sullivan in the face with the chair. He sets it up in the centre of the ring as Juarez climbs out of the ring himself. He goes underneath the ring and pulls out a trashcan full of weapons. He rolls it into the ring before going back underneath and pulls out a table. He pushes it into the ring and slides in after it.

Back in the ring, Ka$h has Sullivan set up between his legs. Juarez stands back as Ka$h climbs onto the top rope with Sullivan between his legs still. Juarez moves the chair closer to the turnbuckle as Ka$h jumps and delivers a huge Butterfly Piledriver through the chair! Sullivan is out cold as Juarez laughs at the sight of him.

Broc Flucker climbs back into the ring and runs at Juarez but Juarez jumps up and hits a big hurricarana that sends Broc into the corner. He backs up and Juarez turns him around. He kicks him in the gut and goes for a vertical suplex but Ka$h stops him, emptying the trashcan and placing it behind Juarez. Juarez delivers the first suplex onto the trashcan! He swings the hips and sets up a second suplex but again, Ka$h stops him.

This time, Ka$h climbs out of the ring and grabs a ladder from underneath. He slides the ladder back in the ring and tells Juarez to go. Juarez hits the second suplex onto the ladder! He swings the hips and sets up the third suplex but once again, waits for Ka$h to kick the trashcan out of the way and pick up a bag of tacks, which he pours all over the floor! Juarez delivers a third suplex to complete the third amigos, driving Broc into the tacks!

Ka$h picks Broc up again as Juarez picks up a road sign. Ka$h feeds Broc to Juarez, who smashes Broc in the face with the road sign. He tosses it aside as Ka$h picks up a different weapon, a lead pipe. Juarez picks Broc up and feeds him to Ka$h who smashes him in the face with a lead pipe. Broc is now laid out next to Sullivan, who is moving once again.

Ka$h & Juarez head back across to the pile of weapons and each find a set of brass knuckles. Sullivan finally reaches his feet and turns around as Ka$h smashes him in the face with the brass knuckles. Teeth fly everywhere as Sullivan turns around and Juarez hits him back to Ka$h. The two of them hit Sullivan as he turns time and time again as the fans cheer every blow of the almost comic book like beatdown.

Finally, Ka$h takes one massive swing with an uppercut, sending Sullivan to the ground. Blood is all over the canvas as Juarez & Ka$h toss their brass knuckles aside. Juarez lifts Broc up again and Ka$h stands back as Juarez hooks the leg, and delivers a belly-to-belly suplex lifted twisted into a piledriver to complete ‘The Most Dangerous Move in the World’! Ka$h laughs at the look on Broc’s face as he sets the table up.

He points to the corner for Juarez as he picks Broc up with one arm and Sullivan with the other. He places Broc on the table, before placing Sullivan on top of him. Juarez stands on top of the corner and delivers a huge Frog Splash!

Juarez covers Sullivan as the referee makes the count.

One!

Two!

Three!

#hugepopforthevictory

Sly: And Ka$h & Juarez just kicked their asses!

Larry: That was a fuckin’ massacre!

Back in the ring, Ka$h has a microphone and he brings it up to his lips to talk once again.

Ka$h: Haha, didn't even break a sweat. Anyway, yeah, see Juarez ain't the only new guy around here backing me up. No, see there's another guy back there who really ought to just come out here and show his face. People.. Make a little noise for the Number.. One.. Eddie Fan.. Get out here, Eddie, and tell these people whats really going on here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9gTcX0egMY%5B%2Fvideo%5D (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3 DB9gTcX0egMY%255B%252Fvideo%255D&h=kAQGHWRy2&s=1)

#massivepopforEddie

Eddie comes strolling out. He’s wearing jeans, a casual white t-shirt and a jacket over the top. He continues the walk down the ramp as he climbs in, accepting Ka$h’s offer of a microphone. He looks around at the crowd before looking down at Broc & Sullivan in the debris of the table. Finally, he begins to talk.

Eddie: How’s that for a goodbye you fuckin’ tossers?

#hugepop

Eddie: Now, what exactly is going on here, is that I’m now part of this company. Along with Juarez, we’re here to be the very best. Whether it means taking down jobbers such as Steve Orton and Steve Austin, whether it means taking down tag teams like The Panzer Division and #shag, whether it means taking down mid-card champions such as Malcolm Cage, whether it means taking down the top guys, like Roman Flare, the very top guy. Or maybe, just maybe, it means taking down Jason Alexander.

I’m not here to make up the numbers, going forwards, I’m going to be a strong part of this company, whether I’m doing other things or not, I will be a part of this company. Along with Ka$h, along with J, all of the good guys in creative, we’re going to make this company what it once was- the very best!

#massivepop

Eddie: So whether it’s these two tossers, or another more prominent enemy, very soon, JBW will rise again to become the best...in the world.

#hugepop

Eddie throws the microphone down as Juarez and Ka$h join him in leaving the ring. The three of them walk away up the ramp as the fans cheer loudly all over the arena. JBW

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd, boom. Just like old times.

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Epic epic epic epic epic!!!!!! See what I mean about us coming back better than ever?!? Also I forgot I wrote that Trippd and Flameheart match pretty proud of that one also #oldschoolJBWstyleFTW and welcome Eddie!!!!!!

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 03:34 PM
Epic epic epic epic epic!!!!!! See what I mean about us coming back better than ever?!? Also I forgot I wrote that Trippd and Flameheart match pretty proud of that one also #oldschoolJBWstyleFTW and welcome Eddie!!!!!!

Thanks bro! :) What did everybody think of my first segment? Did I do them justice? ;)

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Thanks bro! :) What did everybody think of my first segment? Did I do them justice? ;)

You'll be getting congratulated on that for weeks, I have a feeling.

magglis
08-29-2012, 03:36 PM
Epic show Jman loved the main event

thejman93
08-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Epic show Jman loved the main event

Thanks, Mags.

Rehmix
08-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Don't Really know what is going on, BUT I LIKE IT!

HeelTurn
08-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Great show well done everybody who was involved. Not sure what the hell has been going on today and why the show was posted in this thread, but glad I got to set my eyes on another Jabe show.

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Great show well done everybody who was involved. Not sure what the hell has been going on today and why the show was posted in this thread, but glad I got to set my eyes on another Jabe show.
Jman and I had to make an executive decision and it worked well. Show thread closed for some reason I feel like it has to do with the Broc and Sully incident

HeelTurn
08-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Jman and I had to make an executive decision and it worked well. Show thread closed for some reason I feel like it has to do with the Broc and Sully incident

No idea what that situation is, but I'm assuming it has to do with all the random accounts that pop up lol

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-29-2012, 05:14 PM
I'm liking the beginning of the show thus far. I'm printing it out right now and putting it on my desk for inspiration.

thejman93
08-29-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm liking the beginning of the show thus far. I'm printing it out right now and putting it on my desk for inspiration.

:confused:

Thanks, I think? :D

thejman93
08-29-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm out, peeps. Eddie and Kash are your men if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 05:32 PM
So JMan asked if I wanted to join JBW and although I've never really had any motivation to join this fed. But I don't see the harm in at least trying this fed out to see if I'll enjoy it and stick around. So hey.

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 05:37 PM
So JMan asked if I wanted to join JBW and although I've never really had any motivation to join this fed. But I don't see the harm in at least trying this fed out to see if I'll enjoy it and stick around. So hey.

Oh hey Van! Did you read ShowDown my good man? :)

Vandarius
08-29-2012, 06:06 PM

You weren't alone on that one buddy :P Except Eddie asked me lol

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 07:34 PM
I am also here if you have questions! My response will most likely be "I dunno ask Kash" :p no really I'll do my best to help :D.

Now onto business. I really want to get Octane out....this weekend. I dunno I need promos but seeing how it is....I'll work around that and seeing what I can do and work with what I've got since, R(ob) and Roba are gone. I might just write something for them. But SG I NEED something for Seth. Please PM me and we can work on something.

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Ok gotta ask

What the hell???
that's not how he ended it either. He changed ALOT!

Krysys
08-29-2012, 09:58 PM
that's not how he ended it either. He changed ALOT!

Do you have the original?

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 09:59 PM
Do you have the original?
Are you sure you want it? It involves you and your brother.

magglis
08-29-2012, 10:00 PM
Ok gotta ask

What the hell???
The have serious problems mate.They used to be good kids and honestly i think they still are but they are taking this e-fed crap too seriously.E-fed is for fun is a hobby.

VanHooliganX
Ok gotta ask

What the hell???

It's called being severely butthurt over something on the internet.

I love how they're doing an Aloisick and they think they're better then him like.

Krysys
Are you sure you want it? It involves you and your brother.

Show me...

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 10:03 PM
what' your email?

Krysys
08-29-2012, 10:04 PM
what' your email?

Send it to my facebook

Rehmix
08-29-2012, 10:04 PM
I would like to ask everyone to stop posting or reposting stuff in this thread please. If it is already posted don't repost here in this thread.

Krysys if you would please delete your quote of the BC777 post, we don't need it here in this thread Thanks mate!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-29-2012, 10:09 PM
Its over. Stop it. The more people talk about it here, the more they "win" in their minds. Talk about it on Facebook but here, get back to IC chat and idle bullshit. JBW just had a new show posted... anyone going to comment on that? That seems like the right thing to do. Now, I'm getting ready to play some Madden '13 but, I'm also going to read SD! in its entirety as its the final episode of the show... show some respect. Thank you for everyone who did such a great job on SD! from the beginning.... where's my cheeseburger now? Hmmm... ;)

zapphoman
08-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Yeah just saw that on the last page. Can we please get that kind of negativity out of here. That is ridiculous.

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Its over. Stop it. The more people talk about it here, the more they "win" in their minds. Talk about it on Facebook but here, get back to IC chat and idle bullshit. JBW just had a new show posted... anyone going to comment on that? That seems like the right thing to do. Now, I'm getting ready to play some Madden '13 but, I'm also going to read SD! in its entirety as its the final episode of the show... show some respect. Thank you for everyone who did such a great job on SD! from the beginning.... where's my cheeseburger now? Hmmm... ;)

Here, here.

It's shit like this that gives EFedding a bad name when we all know it can produce great shows and fun.

Anyway, can I get some fries with that cheeseburger?

Rehmix
08-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Man Showdown! was great. Even had a cameo from Malcolm Cage. Very exciting to see Eddie come in.

eyehatecena
08-29-2012, 10:19 PM
can't wait until i can get back online so i can read SD and Ewncws ppv. Not gonna read shows on my phone

magglis
08-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Be a mod to a forum they said,is so simple they said

lololololol

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 10:24 PM
Hats off to our mods. Seriously. They get enough shit as it is but honestly. We couldn't ask for a better set of mods. When they need to they respond and act quickly. I for one applaud our mods.

SilverGhost
08-30-2012, 12:27 AM
Holy crap!

SHURIKEN KILLED A MAN!

KJ PUNK
08-30-2012, 12:41 AM
So do I need to post in the roster thread? Or can I just take over JobberPUNK and add some shiz to him?

Poot-Hair
08-30-2012, 12:46 AM
HolyJose's hairy ballsack and shriveled peepee Showdown! didn't disappoint. I absolutely loved the ending of the show and happy as hell that Eddie is on board as he's truly an accomplished writer.

That Poot-Hair Fella on this SD! really seems like a crazy ass Marine with a chip on his shoulder. Who'da thunk that one ehh? *Whistles Dixie for a second*

SilverGhost
08-30-2012, 03:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utt5XIHwbqA&feature=relmfu

The music hits as Seth Thirteen comes out with a sadistic smile on his face. He walks slowly towards the ring and sees a child. He bites the lighttube and spits it at the child and walks away laughing. He walks towards the timekeepers section, grabs a mic, and gets on the announcer's table. A light shines on Seth.

Seth: WELL WELL WELL!!! EVERYONE IS GETTING IN ON THE FUN EXCEPT ME! HAVE YOU MORONS FORGOT WHO THE FUCK I AM!? I AM SETH FUCKING THIRTEEN!

*crowd boos*

Seth: WHEN I GIVE A SHIT, I'LL LET YOU FUCKING LOST KIDS KNOW!

*crowd boos loud*

Seth: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YEAH SHUT THE FUCK UP! NOW IF I DON'T GET IN ON THE FUN, SOMEONE WILL BE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TITLE SHOT? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY? OH I KNOW....ALL OF YOU PIECES OF SHIT HAS IT! YOU KNOW WAHT!? NO. KEEP THAT SHIT! I JUST WANT TO HURT SOMEONE! JBW YOU ARE ON NOTICE, BITCHES!

Seth leaves through the crowd as they curse and throw beer at him while he laughs maniacally.

Kashdinero
08-30-2012, 03:54 AM
^love this guy.

Anyway, apparently, that was the last SD!.. Never saw the memo anywhere, so, yeah, thanks again for the #spoilers. Gotta love ex-creative, eh?

ALL of the new guys... Report to Uncle Ka$h, please :)

Snair
08-30-2012, 04:02 AM
SD! was great,keep up the awesome work people!

Kashdinero
08-30-2012, 04:19 AM
SD! was great,keep up the awesome work people!

Thanks, Baba!!

Get ready for some major announcements regarding the next step..

Snair
08-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Thanks, Baba!!

Intriguing!!!

Rehmix
08-30-2012, 08:03 AM
Thanks, Baba!!

Announcements? Next Step?

Those are two of my favorites phrases here in the Jabe!

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 08:29 AM
^love this guy.

Anyway, apparently, that was the last SD!.. Never saw the memo anywhere, so, yeah, thanks again for the #spoilers. Gotta love ex-creative, eh?

ALL of the new guys... Report to Uncle Ka$h, please :)

New as in new to JBW? :P

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-30-2012, 08:31 AM
New as in new to JBW? :P

I would probably go with a 'yes' since Kash didn't elaborate. :rolleyes:

SHAMEONYOUKASH!

SilverGhost
08-30-2012, 09:59 AM
Shuriken is seen at the back, throwing punches and kicks.

He finds a cameraman close to him. He grabs a towel and begins to speak.

Shuriken: Team "FUCK IT!?" is it? Maybe you should change your team name to Team FUCKED UP! Because that is going to happen when TDA and I get our hands on you, Ma$$hole and Jman.

TDA is a legendary monster in JBW and he is a tough man. I'm happy that he has his title shot for later on. Not too thrilled that he is my partner BUT if its beating idiots like you, Ma$$ and Jman, I am for it! I could learn how TDA wrestles and I bet he will do the same. Nonetheless....both of you sell outs of the JBW fanbase, will be our stepping stones for our match.

Shuriken vs TDA in the near.

By happy that you will be even relevant.

Snair
08-30-2012, 10:06 AM
Team FUCK IT vs Shuriken & TDA

Special referee: WWTNA

BOOK IT!

Snair
08-30-2012, 10:36 AM
This place needs more of me!!!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-30-2012, 10:41 AM
This place needs more of me!!!!

Oh yeah! We need more Snair up in Hair!

Snair
08-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Oh yeah! We need more Snair up in Hair!

I hope you meant that in the nicest of ways :o

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-30-2012, 10:47 AM
I hope you meant that in the nicest of ways :o

Darn right I did. It's been almost two in a half years since I have seen you on here regularly. So it would be a nice change in pace to see your lovely face. ~Throws out some wicked rapping hand signs~

Snair
08-30-2012, 11:00 AM
Darn right I did. It's been almost two in a half years since I have seen you on here regularly. So it would be a nice change in pace to see your lovely face. ~Throws out some wicked rapping hand signs~

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9jjxmb0nx1qa3q5m.png

thejman93
08-30-2012, 12:04 PM
So do I need to post in the roster thread? Or can I just take over JobberPUNK and add some shiz to him?

Hmmmmm, interesting question. I'd say you can just take over JobberPUNK and we'll, y'know actually push him.

Great to see some of my HWA guys here.

KJ PUNK
08-30-2012, 12:37 PM
Hmmmmm, interesting question. I'd say you can just take over JobberPUNK and we'll, y'know actually push him.

Great to see some of my HWA guys here.

*walks in and drops his gym bag on the ground*

PUNK: Guys...I feel different. Like someone else is controlling me...

thejman93
08-30-2012, 12:42 PM
*walks in and drops his gym bag on the ground*

PUNK: Guys...I feel different. Like someone else is controlling me...

Does he like chicken? :D

KJ PUNK
08-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Does he like chicken? :D

Oh he loves chicken :P

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-30-2012, 02:15 PM
IC: There comes a time when all Journey's meet their ends, but with that same old clock still ticking away I still have a lot to prove. I have witnessed betrayals, saddening departures, good times, bad times, and several dozen feds go under, and through all of that I can say without a doubt that I have truly lived out my dreams. I will always be apart of JBW and who knows.... After 4 months I might just come out the next night and jam my foot so far up Jose's ass that he will be walking like a Cowboy who rode a Horse for way too long.

But with that said... I am still here. I can still pack one hell of a punch so whoever steps into that ring with me will surely feel it. I will take them to the mat and show them what 15+ years of wrestling experience can do for ya'. I will snap some limbs. Hell, I will even take my time with my inevitable victims. With the new crop of guys coming in the playing field will most definitely be filled up to the brim with astonishing talent. Talent that I would just love to fight one by one or all at the same time.

You see I am at a point in my career where I feel obligated to challenge myself. I feel as if I do not feel hurt after my match then I did not give it my all. I did not sweat nor bleed enough. It is something I always aspire to do each and every time I slip into my attire and go out into the arena. I will be a dominant force until' I am dead and gone.

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 02:27 PM
IC: There comes a time when all Journey's meet their ends, but with that same old clock still ticking away I still have a lot to prove. I have witnessed betrayals, saddening departures, good times, bad times, and several dozen feds go under, and through all of that I can say without a doubt that I have truly lived out my dreams. I will always be apart of JBW and who knows.... After 4 months I might just come out the next night and jam my foot so far up Jose's ass that he will be walking like a Cowboy who rode a Horse for way too long.

But with that said... I am still here. I can still pack one hell of a punch so whoever steps into that ring with me will surely feel it. I will take them to the mat and show them what 15+ years of wrestling experience can do for ya'. I will snap some limbs. Hell, I will even take my time with my inevitable victims. With the new crop of guys coming in the playing field will most definitely be filled up to the brim with astonishing talent. Talent that I would just love to fight one by one or all at the same time.

You see I am at a point in my career where I feel obligated to challenge myself. I feel as if I do not feel hurt after my match then I did not give it my all. I did not sweat nor bleed enough. It is something I always aspire to do each and every time I slip into my attire and go out into the arena. I will be a dominant force until' I am dead and gone.

Hj: i'd like to see you try without breaking a hip old man

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Hj: i'd like to see you try without breaking a hip old man

IC: You are young with a lot to learn still, Jose. The world is still large through your eyes yet you have developed the unhealthy ability to view everything through rose colored glasses. See.. Age is only a number. I feel and move like a young man, and I ache after a good match like any average guy who goes out there to do what needs to be done.

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 02:39 PM
IC: You are young with a lot to learn still, Jose. The world is still large through your eyes yet you have developed the unhealthy ability to view everything through rose colored glasses. See.. Age is only a number. I feel and move like a young man, and I ache after a good match like any average guy who goes out there to do what needs to be done.
HJ: So what you're saying is all I see is a rage induced passion? You're right I should change te error of my ways and win back the trust that I spent nearly a year breaking. Listen I only need myself. While you may feel young and your body is breaking down. Your end is inevitable and I'll be the one to pull the trigger on your lackluster career

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-30-2012, 02:44 PM
HJ: So what you're saying is all I see is a rage induced passion? You're right I should change te error of my ways and win back the trust that I spent nearly a year breaking. Listen I only need myself. While you may feel young and your body is breaking down. Your end is inevitable and I'll be the one to pull the trigger on your lackluster career

IC:

PULL THE TRIGGER! ~Gets down on knees~ I'm beggin' ya! You can say that you only need yourself, but that WILL BE your downfall. I will be there disguised as your own personal Grim Reaper when you become a member among the fallen, son. I will drag you away to the bottomless pits of nowhere and make you drown in your own regrets. ~Laughs loudly~ My body will break down sooner or later. But bringing you down is my new drive. I will keep going... And going... And going.... And going...And going... And going.... And going...And going... And going.... And going...And going... And going.... And going...AND GOING!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 02:48 PM
IC:

PULL THE TRIGGER! ~Gets down on knees~ I'm beggin' ya! You can say that you only need yourself, but that WILL BE your downfall. I will be there disguised as your own personal Grim Reaper when you become a member among the fallen, son. I will drag you away to the bottomless pits of nowhere and make you drown in your own regrets. ~Laughs loudly~ My body will break down sooner or later. But bringing you down is my new drive. I will keep going... And going... And going.... And going...And going... And going.... And going...And going... And going.... And going...And going... And going.... And going...AND GOING!!! HAHAHAHAHA.
HJ: Grim reaper is Azrael's job and according to him your time is almost up. The day will come when I end you for good and you can keep comin after me but to end your career I'll have that pleasure

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-30-2012, 02:50 PM
HJ: Grim reaper is Azrael's job and according to him your time is almost up. The day will come when I end you for good and you can keep comin after me but to end your career I'll have that pleasure

IC:

You will have to give it your all because I do not plan to go down without swinging. You will meet your fate whether or not it ends in failure.

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-30-2012, 02:53 PM
I like this song for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvSupIEOfHg

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 03:12 PM
IC:

You will have to give it your all because I do not plan to go down without swinging. You will meet your fate whether or not it ends in failure.
HJ: TDA you're implying I never give it my all. I always give 110% no matter the competition. I know you're old but that doesn't change what you've done I mean you're a how many time world champion? Oh wait that's right 0 but you got 15 years of service in ya that I won't underestimate

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-30-2012, 03:21 PM
HJ: TDA you're implying I never give it my all. I always give 110% no matter the competition. I know you're old but that doesn't change what you've done I mean you're a how many time world champion? Oh wait that's right 0 but you got 15 years of service in ya that I won't underestimate

IC:

I had my chance to do great things, but I pushed them aside so that I could guide those who are misguided whether it was through pain or enlightenment. I do not plan on underestimating you Jose.. I know just what you are capable of and your resume sure speaks volumes. You might hate my guts along with everyone else's but when I look at you I think of somebody who is young and full of stamina. My proud nature holds no bounds when it comes to your career highlights. However, I am disappointed in the direction you are heading.

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 04:13 PM
IC:

I had my chance to do great things, but I pushed them aside so that I could guide those who are misguided whether it was through pain or enlightenment. I do not plan on underestimating you Jose.. I know just what you are capable of and your resume sure speaks volumes. You might hate my guts along with everyone else's but when I look at you I think of somebody who is young and full of stamina. My proud nature holds no bounds when it comes to your career highlights. However, I am disappointed in the direction you are heading.
HJ: I learned this all from one person. You. You have always been a loner don't deny it. Putting yourself in isolation. I don't hate I'm just dissappointed that you would rather enlighten someone like me than Persue your own goals and getting mocked by others

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Hahahahahha, someone used the name Mike Hawk. Watch out he spits!!!!!

S.E. Zero
08-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Great SD, Juarez joining means at least one big feud myself and Eddie planned to do in HWA at least continues. Who's the sell out now? Haha just messing Eddie ;)

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 07:16 PM
Great SD, Juarez joining means at least one big feud myself and Eddie planned to do in HWA at least continues. Who's the sell out now? Haha just messing Eddie ;)

Still you. 'King of the Indies'. ;)

At least you had a choice.

S.E. Zero
08-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Still you. 'King of the Indies'. ;)

At least you had a choice.

Whine, whine, whine haha glad to have you here :D

wrestlingfan66513
08-30-2012, 07:25 PM
Hahahahahha, someone used the name Mike Hawk. Watch out he spits!!!!!

lol, I have been using that for a while just for kicks and you are like the first person to notice.

Hawk: The first and final Carnage World Champion of the EWA is ready to move up and take on all contenders. I will make sure to bring enough Mayhem here to make sure you all suffer because I will make my presence felt real soon.

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 07:28 PM
Whine, whine, whine haha glad to have you here :D

Hahaha, glad to be here!

zapphoman
08-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Awesome to see you in JBW Eddie. Can't wait to see what you and Kash have in store for us.

eyehatecena
08-30-2012, 11:05 PM
So do I need to post in the roster thread? Or can I just take over JobberPUNK and add some jizz to him?

Whaaaat?.....

chunkkynutzzz
08-30-2012, 11:06 PM
Depri$e: J. B . W. , what will happen? Wait and see.

Ooc: anything I happen to miss ,I've haven't been on for a lil bit ,been takin care of bizness.

KJ PUNK
08-30-2012, 11:15 PM
I wasn't sure if I wanted to join on with JBW or not, but when I saw that Eddie was joining the team, I instantly made my mind. The man is a genius and a genuine great guy. Having worked with him elsewhere (;)) I know that JBW won the lotto with him.

KJ PUNK
08-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Whaaaat?.....

You can't be going and changing my quotes all whilly nilly!

eyehatecena
08-30-2012, 11:19 PM
I wasn't sure if I wanted to join on with JBW or not, but when I saw that Eddie was joining the team, I instantly made my mind. The man is a genius and a genuine great guy. Having worked with him elsewhere (;)) I know that JBW won the lotto with him.

Agreed- Eddie is/and always will be my fav creative guy. Just a great writer- I'm jealous that you got to work with him Punk

eyehatecena
08-30-2012, 11:22 PM
You can't be going and changing my quotes all whilly nilly!

Um, yeah I can. Just kidding. Just was catching up on all efed stuff from the last few days- I was barely able to get on,

wrestlingfan66513
08-30-2012, 11:37 PM
With the EWA about to go out with a bang, I figured it's about time to come up here.

S.E. Zero
08-30-2012, 11:40 PM
With the EWA about to go out with a bang, I figured it's about time to come up here.

Welcome aboard, I know you along with KJ and a few other new additions to the roster will really help JBW pop.

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 11:48 PM
I...Love....THIS!

KJ PUNK
08-30-2012, 11:49 PM
I...Love....THIS!

Well...I mean with me here, it's only getting better XD

magglis
08-30-2012, 11:51 PM
I joined JBW three weeks before the fuckfest.And look what happened here.Its fucking good

wrestlingfan66513
08-30-2012, 11:54 PM
Hawk: I am the the very master of the skies and have yet to find someone that can even soar higher than me, and even if I burn out I will always rise up like the Phoenix stronger and ready to soar higher. I have not made my impact yet but let me assure you that when I arrive it will be explosive and Mayhem will conquer the weak.

Kashdinero
08-31-2012, 02:04 AM
New guys......

Welcome Aboard!!

Basically, you have all arrived at the right time.

Change has been brewing for a long time, and, it is gonna happen real soon...

I also want to say that....

You're all booked for Kingdom Come!!!!

I'm gonna post the card here later on today... Like, soon.. I don't even know if the others know the full card (they don't), but, fuck it. It's fantastic, and I ain't waiting no more!

SilverGhost
08-31-2012, 03:00 AM
Hawk: I am the the very master of the skies and have yet to find someone that can even soar higher than me, and even if I burn out I will always rise up like the Phoenix stronger and ready to soar higher. I have not made my impact yet but let me assure you that when I arrive it will be explosive and Mayhem will conquer the weak.

IC as Seth: THIS GUY THINKS HE CAN FLY HIGH!? DUDE WHERE THE HELL YOU GET YOUR DRUGS MAN!? YOU AIN'T A FUCKING HAWK! YOU ARE A DAMNED PIGEON! COME BY TO OCTANE AND FACE THE HIGH-CORE STAR, SETH MUTHAFUCKIN THIRTEEN!

Kashdinero
08-31-2012, 03:13 AM
IC as Seth: THIS GUY THINKS HE CAN FLY HIGH!? DUDE WHERE THE HELL YOU GET YOUR DRUGS MAN!? YOU AIN'T A FUCKING HAWK! YOU ARE A DAMNED PIGEON! COME BY TO OCTANE AND FACE THE HIGH-CORE STAR, SETH MUTHAFUCKIN THIRTEEN!

IC @$ Ma$$: And that's how you welcome the new guys around here! Fuck it, I'm going on record as to say I'm gonna beat Mike Hawk in broad daylight! I'm gonna pummel Mike Hawk, and beat Mike Hawk with a chair! I'm gonna show Mike Hawk moves Mike Hawks never even dreamed of!! I'm gonn-

*JMan whispers in Ma$$' ear*

What?! Man, I never even realized haha. Man, his mother must have been high on pain meds when she named that sorry son of a bitch. Damn.. Don't I feel the fool. Ahh, fuck it.

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 04:57 AM
Awesome to see you in JBW Eddie. Can't wait to see what you and Kash have in store for us.

Fucking hell it's Zapph! Where ya been?! Thanks for the welcome!

Well....this is understandable ;) Thanks bro! Nice to see KJ Punk here as not a jobber!

Agreed- Eddie is/and always will be my fav creative guy. Just a great writer- I'm jealous that you got to work with him Punk

BE JEALOUS!

AWESOME!

I CAME TO PLAY!

Sorry, got carried away. Thanks EHC. This is what a warm welcome is!

SilverGhost
08-31-2012, 05:11 AM
I heard great stuff about your writing, Eddie man. I can't wait to see it in JBW. Let your creativity fly man!

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 05:14 AM
I heard great stuff about your writing, Eddie man. I can't wait to see it in JBW. Let your creativity fly man!

Haha thanks SG! :)

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 07:41 AM
*Darius walks through the locker room door and places his stuff on the ground*

Darius: Well, lets see how many familiar faces I can run into here.

Poot-Hair
08-31-2012, 09:00 AM
Ever been in a very hot yet very public place and your butthole and/or buttcrack gets all sweaty and itchy? It is perhaps the most uncomfortabley awkward feeling you can have. So what do you do? I suffer through it til I can get back to my car, sit down, and then rub/scratch muh buttcrack on my carseat.

It was pure heaven.

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 09:02 AM
Ever been in a very hot yet very public place and your butthole and/or buttcrack gets all sweaty and itchy? It is perhaps the most uncomfortabley awkward feeling you can have. So what do you do? I suffer through it til I can get back to my car, sit down, and then rub/scratch muh buttcrack on my carseat.

It was pure heaven.

Pfft. Scratch it in front of everyone. They don't like it, they can face the other way. ;D

Rehmix
08-31-2012, 09:06 AM

The man does fantastic work. It is great to see him here in JBW for sure.

Rehmix
08-31-2012, 09:07 AM

Holy shit, just noticed I am no longer a God. Welp Damn!

Poot-Hair
08-31-2012, 09:09 AM
Pfft. Scratch it in front of everyone. They don't like it, they can face the other way. ;DWell if you do that you run the risk of your hand smelling like sweaty buttcrack and hole. Nobody wants to walk up on someone whose hands stank like they've been fingering their sphincter.

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 09:14 AM
Well if you do that you run the risk of your hand smelling like sweaty buttcrack and hole. Nobody wants to walk up on someone whose hands stank like they've been fingering their sphincter.

Hmm, very good point. Rub your ass up against a pine tree then, like a dog. Who cares who sees! ;)

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 09:16 AM

Thanks bro!

Holy shit, just noticed I am no longer a God. Welp Damn!

I'm only just The Trinity! Over 1000 posts deleted!

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 09:18 AM
Thanks bro!

I'm only just The Trinity! Over 1000 posts deleted!

I only lost a couple hundred ;D Now if ICW went ... Yeah, I'd be down to fresh member. XD

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 09:19 AM
I only lost a couple hundred ;D Now if ICW went ... Yeah, I'd be down to fresh member. XD

I think they'd have to delete all my IIWVM BTB threads before I went down to a fresh member ;)

Poot-Hair
08-31-2012, 09:21 AM
Hmm, very good point. Rub your ass up against a pine tree then, like a dog. Who cares who sees! ;)Oiiii Pinebark up the cornhole doesn't sound very appealing. Maybe just straddle a medium sized dog and scratch until contented. I mean people are going to think you're a weird ass for scratching your butt in public so why not add creepy to the list ;)

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 09:22 AM
Oiiii Pinebark up the cornhole doesn't sound very appealing. Maybe just straddle a medium sized dog and scratch until contented. I mean people are going to think you're a weird ass for scratching your butt in public so why not add creepy to the list ;)

You've got to add the creepy! Why not just straddle some older woman and scratch it on her back?

Poot-Hair
08-31-2012, 09:28 AM
You've got to add the creepy! Why not just straddle some older woman and scratch it on her back?Hmmm that is an interesting idea. I was thinking like GRANDMA though. Late 60's, early 70's. Like do a running Gooche-tackle from behind, knock her down, scratch your Willis and Doodleberries all down her back, then when you're done just walk away whistling like nothing every happened. BRILLIANT!!

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 09:29 AM
Hmmm that is an interesting idea. I was thinking like GRANDMA though. Late 60's, early 70's. Like do a running Gooche-tackle from behind, knock her down, scratch your Willis and Doodleberries all down her back, then when you're done just walk away whistling like nothing every happened. BRILLIANT!!

Excellent idea, my friend! We shall ride at dawn!

wrestlingfan66513
08-31-2012, 09:38 AM
Well at least you all aren't stuck as a senior member for the rest of your lives

Poot-Hair
08-31-2012, 09:45 AM
Well at least you all aren't stuck as a senior member for the rest of your lives*whacks you with his cane* Huhhh??? What did you say sonny?? Oh..you meant the OTHER kind of Senior Member D:

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-31-2012, 10:05 AM
*whacks you with his cane* Huhhh??? What did you say sonny?? Oh..you meant the OTHER kind of Senior Member D:

There's a Poot in the force!

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-31-2012, 10:07 AM
Well at least you all aren't stuck as a senior member for the rest of your lives

I believe you can ask to have that changed.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-31-2012, 10:52 AM
All this activity in the Jabe thread makes Sleepy very happy!!! It's starting to feel like the old JBW again.:cool:

thejman93
08-31-2012, 11:08 AM
All this activity in the Jabe thread makes Sleepy very happy!!! It's starting to feel like the old JBW again.:cool:

Ain't it? Damn, Sleeps, there's only a few of us who remember what that's like.

Guys, look out for some PMs from me. There's still a few characters I'd like to get on board.

Destruction
08-31-2012, 11:11 AM
Ain't it? Damn, Sleeps, there's only a few of us who remember what that's like.

Guys, look out for some PMs from me. There's still a few characters I'd like to get on board.

And if you do, and were in EWA, I find your promos excellent, and told Jman about it ;)

thejman93
08-31-2012, 11:13 AM
And if you do, and were in EWA, I find your promos excellent, and told Jman about it ;)

This is true. Destruction was my source for all things EWA.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-31-2012, 11:35 AM
Great Fucking show J-Man, Jose, Kash and everybody else involved!!!!

FUCKING SHURI KILLED SOMEONE!!!!:eek:

thejman93
08-31-2012, 11:37 AM
Great Fucking show J-Man, Jose, Kash and everybody else involved!!!!

FUCKING SHURI KILLED SOMEONE!!!!:eek:

Thanks, my man.

The Shuri'/LGK thing had been planned for a loooooooooooong time. We just never got around to doing it.

NightWolf
08-31-2012, 01:28 PM
Thanks, my man.

The Shuri'/LGK thing had been planned for a loooooooooooong time. We just never got around to doing it.

And this guy wants payback on NightWolf for something that happened back in the EWNCW days. /HiresSecurity.

thejman93
08-31-2012, 01:30 PM
And this guy wants payback on NightWolf for something that happened back in the EWNCW days. /HiresSecurity.

That, right there, is a dream match.

S.E. Zero
08-31-2012, 01:32 PM

Fuck Security, You're The fuckin' NightWolf, undefeated in JBW. The very definition of Horrorcore.

Shuri vs Nightwolf would be a great match :)

NightWolf
08-31-2012, 01:51 PM
That, right there, is a dream match.
Every match I get put in would be a dream match!

- Sandman Vs. NightWolf
- MassDinero Vs. Nightwolf
- Jman Vs. NightWolf
-Shuriken Vs. NightWolf
-Jason Alexander Vs. NightWolf
-AlphaDog Vs. NightWolf (Battle of the canines)
-HolyJose Vs. NightWolf
-K-Jammin Vs. NightWolf
-Tommy Thunder Vs. NightWolf
Etc.

Fuck Security, You're The fuckin' NightWolf, undefeated in JBW. The very definition of Horrorcore.

Shuri vs Nightwolf would be a great match :)

Aw shucks! NW is an opportunist. NW joined the Horrorcore division because it gave him absolute freedom to use weapons without being disqualified. Result: High win count, and a Champion. Champions get higher paychecks. #Winning.

On the real though! I want NW to get beaten..

FEED ME MORE!

thejman93
08-31-2012, 02:00 PM
- Jman Vs. NightWolf

That would rock.

SilverGhost
08-31-2012, 02:03 PM
IC as Shuriken: NightWolf. If you want a match against me, I promise that I will give you that defeat. You and I do have unfinished business and I will show you that we are not the same.

NightWolf
08-31-2012, 02:08 PM
IC as Shuriken: NightWolf. If you want a match against me, I promise that I will give you that defeat. You and I do have unfinished business and I will show you that we are not the same.
In Character:

You can try it! I have taken everyone I faced to the very edge of their capabilities, and I dominated JBW's current Undisputed Champion. If you wanna rock your guns then I will be happy to oblige you. You mess with the Wolf and you will get the fangs.

SilverGhost
08-31-2012, 02:15 PM
In Character:

You can try it! I have taken everyone I faced to the very edge of their capabilities, and I dominated JBW's current Undisputed Champion. If you wanna rock your guns then I will be happy to oblige you. You mess with the Wolf and you will get the fangs.

IC as Shuriken: I will soon, Wolf. The whole world will witness how much of a pup you really are when I defang you with my foot. You may have taken everyone to their limit but when facing me.....I will take you to your limit!

thejman93
08-31-2012, 02:18 PM
IC as Shuriken: I will soon, Wolf. The whole world will witness how much of a pup you really are when I defang you with my foot. You may have taken everyone to their limit but when facing me.....I will take you to your limit!

Jman: After Kingdom Come, you won't be walking.

NightWolf
08-31-2012, 02:18 PM

NW: You are a cocky sum bitch, eh? I like that! That is what I look for in my oppositions! You can flap 'dem gums of yours for a millennium but that in no means defines what you will be able to pull off when we square off. You will just learn to figure out that it is unachievable to take me to my limits when you are flat on your back receiving a mudhole stumpin' of a LIFE TIME.

eyehatecena
08-31-2012, 03:05 PM
just read that avril lavinge is now engaged to the nickleback singer. Nickleback? Wtf is she thinking? Lol. Normally i couldn't care less about crap like this- but the nickleback singer? Lol

Destruction
08-31-2012, 03:10 PM
just read that avril lavinge is now engaged to the nickleback singer. Nickleback? Wtf is she thinking? Lol. Normally i couldn't care less about crap like this- but the nickleback singer? Lol

Justin Bieber < Nickleback < Pretty Much Every Other Musician Ever < Elvis Presley < The Beatles

eyehatecena
08-31-2012, 03:26 PM
Beatles- best band ever. Along withe the sex pistols, black flag, hank III, alice in chains, nirvana, foo fighters, jeff buckley, sublime and bob marley. Avril was always one of my guilty pleasures, always liked her songs

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 03:28 PM
HJ:Jman you should snap his neck see how he likes it!

SilverGhost
08-31-2012, 04:31 PM

IC as Shuriken: Lee Gun Kim came at me with a weapon. I took his life. I settle my fights with honor and fairness and what Kim did was not honorable and fair. So if you have an issue of how I defended myself....come at me, boy.

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 04:31 PM

NW: You are a cocky sum bitch, eh? I like that! That is what I look for in my oppositions! You can flap 'dem gums of yours for a millennium but that in no means defines what you will be able to pull off when we square off. You will just learn to figure out that it is unachievable to take me to my limits when you are flat on your back receiving a mudhole stumpin' of a LIFE TIME.

Juarez: All of you need to shut the fuck up and realise that real talent has joined this company. I'm the Most Dangerous Man in this entire World. Not any of you Horrorcore bitches, not the HWA rejects Jman & Jose, not the 'oh look I have a second name called Blade' Shuriken.

First of all, Nightwolf- the only reason you are undefeated is because you have never faced me in the ring. When you're in this company, calling yourself undefeated is not even a fuckin' achievement- it just means you're good. But you're not as good as me. I'm the guy that's going to change this company. What I did to Broc Flucker & Dave Sullivan on ShowDown is the very, very start.

Jman- I actually have the ounce of respect for your abilities, but again, you're just a HWA reject.

HolyJose- get the fuck out of Jman's arse.

Shuriken Blade- You killed a man by snapping his neck? How original. Do you realise what you could have done? You could have strangled him slowly, and watched on the Jabetron as the very life was sucked from him. You could have laughed as he struggled for breath and felt him slowly fade away in your arms- but no, what did you do? You got it over and done with quickly. Do you know what I call that? A cowardly move.

Jason Alexander- You and I have history. And it is far from over. Now I'm here, you're going to be the guy I come after. Watch your back Jason.

And cue all of the 'who the fuck are you' questions- well the answer is clear. I'm the guy you're all going to see very, very soon take this company to the next level. I'm Eddie Juarez. REMEMBER THE NAME!

SilverGhost
08-31-2012, 04:36 PM
Shuriken Blade- You killed a man by snapping his neck? How original. Do you realise what you could have done? You could have strangled him slowly, and watched on the Jabetron as the very life was sucked from him. You could have laughed as he struggled for breath and felt him slowly fade away in your arms- but no, what did you do? You got it over and done with quickly. Do you know what I call that? A cowardly move.

IC as Shuriken: Cowardly? Have a man come at you with a sword while being unarmed then come at me, new guy.

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 04:39 PM
IC as Shuriken: Cowardly? Have a man come at you with a sword while being unarmed then come at me, new guy.

Juarez: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You should have taken the blade and drove it into his back. Then watched as he slowly died! That's what would have got you my respect, and trust me, in just a few months, you're going to want my respect. Because I'm going to be at the top of this company.

SilverGhost
08-31-2012, 05:07 PM
Juarez: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You should have taken the blade and drove it into his back. Then watched as he slowly died! That's what would have got you my respect, and trust me, in just a few months, you're going to want my respect. Because I'm going to be at the top of this company.

IC as Shuriken: Really? I want to see this. Plenty of new guys say that they will be at the top but they never have beaten me. If you can't beat me, you will never be at the top.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-31-2012, 05:11 PM
Reported By: Ryan Clark

The Sleeper has released another video taking shots at Ka$hDinero, Leonard Ray Beauregard and now new Australian Champion Dingo Mac.

**The Video starts with the Sleeper standing infront of the camera with his Mexican Wrestling Alliance Championship draped over his shoulder, staring down the camera. After a couple seconds of maddogging the camera Sleep begins to speak.**

Sleep: So I tune in to watch SHOWDOWN! this week and what the fuck do I see? Another mutha fucking fake ass champion making up his own title. What the fuck Ka$h? You guys giving out titles to any drunken asshole that asks for one with the purchases a 12 pack of shitty beer? When I came to the JBW, titles meant something. We actually had to fight for our titles. I brought pride and honor to that Mayhem Television title. When Romanflare won it from me he won it in a real fight. I let him keep the title cuz he fought like a man, I didn't go and attack him after the match, take my title back and then run to the lockerroom. Fuck this company has seen better days. How the fuck did you think it was a good idea any way to give either of these clowns titles, anyways they are both losers that don't deserve shit. They both can't and will never be able to win real titles. I beat Lenny Ray for that Southern Championship, and Dingo Mac lost when he attempted to fight him for that belt. It's all good though doggie, cuz Imma do you a favor. When Kingdom Come gets here Lenny Ray and Dingo Mac need to watch their backs, cuz the Sleeper will be on the hunt for these 2 bitches and security can't do a damn thing to protect them. I will leave both of these clowns in a bloody mess and without their fake titles. Ka$h you need to watch your back too cuz you and I have some unfinished buisness too. Imma knock your bitch ass out like Poot did the other night, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about cuz the Sleeper is #UNTOUCHABLE.

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 05:12 PM
IC as Shuriken: Really? I want to see this. Plenty of new guys say that they will be at the top but they never have beaten me. If you can't beat me, you will never be at the top.

Juarez: Oh I can beat you. Your time will come Shuriken. I think you should focus on Jman & Ma$$ first though.

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 05:22 PM
IC as Shuriken: Lee Gun Kim came at me with a weapon. I took his life. I settle my fights with honor and fairness and what Kim did was not honorable and fair. So if you have an issue of how I defended myself....come at me, boy.
HJ: Shuriken you and I know that this is a long time coming. I've been training, ownin my skills in other Feds. I'm not the that neive little kid from last year. I'm better, faster,stronger and more skillful. Shuriken I pray for the day we meet I'll get the victory this time

SilverGhost
08-31-2012, 05:38 PM
HJ: Shuriken you and I know that this is a long time coming. I've been training, ownin my skills in other Feds. I'm not the that neive little kid from last year. I'm better, faster,stronger and more skillful. Shuriken I pray for the day we meet I'll get the victory this time

IC as Shuriken: Good! Because if and when you lose again, you will know that you are lacking something important.

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 05:47 PM
IC as Shuriken: Good! Because if and when you lose again, you will know that you are lacking something important.
HJ: That confidence never deterring. But as I said I'm not the same person I was a year ago. When we meet. I'll take a loss if it happens but I'll give you the best damn match possible. Show the world I can handle the main event

S.E. Zero
08-31-2012, 05:51 PM
Juarez: Jason Alexander- You and I have history. And it is far from over. Now I'm here, you're going to be the guy I come after. Watch your back Jason.

J. Alexander: -applauds- Al fin tienes los cojones de estar en casa? (You finally got the balls to be in my house?) Well good, because finally my words became a reality, without me leading the way HWA would be gone and look at that, it's gone without a trace.

Now you sign on to the best fed in the world and tell me to watch my back? Estas loco. (You're crazy) In JBW everyone, I mean everyone watches their back from me. Our history will surely make for one of the best feuds JBW has ever laid their eyes on but only because at the end, the people know, you know and I certainly know that I am and will be the better man let standing over the corpse of some little perra (bitch) who thought he was ever better than me.

So I now say to you Juarez, preparate. (Get ready) You and I will settle this and I'll take great pleasure in making sure you never make the mistake of facing me again after you are left living in an endless nightmare by my hands.

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 06:01 PM
J. Alexander: -applauds- Al fin tienes los cojones de estar en casa? (You finally got the balls to be in my house?) Well good, because finally my words became a reality, without me leading the way HWA would be gone and look at that, it's gone without a trace.

Now you sign on to the best fed in the world and tell me to watch my back? Estas loco. (You're crazy) In JBW everyone, I mean everyone watches their back from me. Our history will surely make for one of the best feuds JBW has ever laid their eyes on but only because at the end, the people know, you know and I certainly know that I am and will be the better man let standing over the corpse of some little perra (bitch) who thought he was ever better than me.

So I now say to you Juarez, preparate. (Get ready) You and I will settle this and I'll take great pleasure in making sure you never make the mistake of facing me again after you are left living in an endless nightmare by my hands.

Juarez: You really know how to talk utter bullshit huh Alexander? Right, let me see if I can catch up on this, HWA is gone without a trace- very true. The only thing that HWA has left is the grudge born in HWA that I'm going to carry out here when I get my redemption. When you fall at my feet, I will be laughing as you struggle to your knees, begging me for mercy- before I strike you down. I'll make certain the only way of communicating with everybody you have is from blinking.

I'm crazy? You got that damn right. You know I'm crazy. That's why for months, you've refused to say a single word, to step up and try anything against the most dangerous man in the world homes! And that's why you sense the end of your career is on the horizon. That's why it took you over 24 hours since my debut, because you've been frantically attempting to find a way out of your own nightmare. Because you know that the man who spells the very end of your life as you know it is in the same company as you, and you can run into him anywhere, the locker room, the parking lot, the ramp, the ring, every single part of the building.

Haha, that's good. For you and I to become the best feud is for us to do this again and again and again when really, I'm only going to need one time in that ring with you. One time when you're not on my side and I'm going to destroy you, I'm going to physically rip your limbs from your bones and watch as the anguish and agony is etched across your face. And I'm going to enjoy seeing you cry, seeing you begging for me to stop, and just when you think I have, I'll break each and every single one of your bones, starting with the little ones and moving slowly onto the more prominent parts of your body.

When I'm finished, you won't just be a shell of your former self, you will just be a shell. An empty shell that once resembled a human being, but now barely resembles a slug. And as for us settling this. It will come very soon Jason. I won't just take your career, I'll be taking your life.

S.E. Zero
08-31-2012, 06:27 PM
Juarez: You really know how to talk utter bullshit huh Alexander? Right, let me see if I can catch up on this, HWA is gone without a trace- very true. The only thing that HWA has left is the grudge born in HWA that I'm going to carry out here when I get my redemption. When you fall at my feet, I will be laughing as you struggle to your knees, begging me for mercy- before I strike you down. I'll make certain the only way of communicating with everybody you have is from blinking.

I'm crazy? You got that damn right. You know I'm crazy. That's why for months, you've refused to say a single word, to step up and try anything against the most dangerous man in the world homes! And that's why you sense the end of your career is on the horizon. That's why it took you over 24 hours since my debut, because you've been frantically attempting to find a way out of your own nightmare. Because you know that the man who spells the very end of your life as you know it is in the same company as you, and you can run into him anywhere, the locker room, the parking lot, the ramp, the ring, every single part of the building.

Haha, that's good. For you and I to become the best feud is for us to do this again and again and again when really, I'm only going to need one time in that ring with you. One time when you're not on my side and I'm going to destroy you, I'm going to physically rip your limbs from your bones and watch as the anguish and agony is etched across your face. And I'm going to enjoy seeing you cry, seeing you begging for me to stop, and just when you think I have, I'll break each and every single one of your bones, starting with the little ones and moving slowly onto the more prominent parts of your body.

When I'm finished, you won't just be a shell of your former self, you will just be a shell. An empty shell that once resembled a human being, but now barely resembles a slug. And as for us settling this. It will come very soon Jason. I won't just take your career, I'll be taking your life.

J. Alexander: I do not speak bullshit though it seems to be a language you are quite fluent at. I speak the reality and if you believe you can shut me up to the point of communicating by blinking, you another thing coming when I ensure you need life support to even take a breath when we meet in the ring.

You know why I refused to acknowledge you? Because in long list of things Jason Alexander is set to do to revolutionize the professional world of wrestling, ending the career of Juarez doesn't even make the cut. See you've let my outsmarting you consume you from the inside and cloud your judgment to the point where you only think that defeating in the ring will grant you some measure of revenge but I am better than that and I am better than you. So if you indeed want to try and I do mean try to end my career go ahead and do it in ring, in the back, in the parking lot hell even the catering area but be ready to go through hell and back because once we engage in battle I will not stop. I will not let some Mexican pedazo de basura (piece of trash) get in the way and I will not waste a second in making the moment when you and I face each other, it will be the last time the name Juarez is spoken.

You're welcome to run your mouth about all the things you could, would and will want to do me but the fact is until you do them those words are empty threats that I certainly do not intent take seriously. Juarez, you are nothing. I knew it from the moment you debuted and that's why I took my shot at you, to simply eliminate a waste of space that nobody would even miss. You aren't the man you think you are while I am everything I say I am and then some. So trying to take my life will surely prove the biggest challenge in your miserable life but defeating, humiliating and proving to you that your obsession with me will be the end of you is all just another thing to add to the resume of accomplishments Jason Alexander will forever be known for.

Never forget that.

magglis
08-31-2012, 06:33 PM
Angelo: Excuse ME, but who the hell signed Vickie Guerrero Juarezzzzz in JBW?

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 06:34 PM
HJ: did I deport you two already? I swear I saw my uncle Juan sittin with Eddie in a jail cell ready for deportation

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 06:44 PM
J. Alexander: I do not speak bullshit though it seems to be a language you are quite fluent at. I speak the reality and if you believe you can shut me up to the point of communicating by blinking, you another thing coming when I ensure you need life support to even take a breath when we meet in the ring.

You know why I refused to acknowledge you? Because in long list of things Jason Alexander is set to do to revolutionize the professional world of wrestling, ending the career of Juarez doesn't even make the cut. See you've let my outsmarting you consume you from the inside and cloud your judgment to the point where you only think that defeating in the ring will grant you some measure of revenge but I am better than that and I am better than you. So if you indeed want to try and I do mean try to end my career go ahead and do it in ring, in the back, in the parking lot hell even the catering area but be ready to go through hell and back because once we engage in battle I will not stop. I will not let some Mexican pedazo de basura (piece of trash) get in the way and I will not waste a second in making the moment when you and I face each other, it will be the last time the name Juarez is spoken.

You're welcome to run your mouth about all the things you could, would and will want to do me but the fact is until you do them those words are empty threats that I certainly do not intent take seriously. Juarez, you are nothing. I knew it from the moment you debuted and that's why I took my shot at you, to simply eliminate a waste of space that nobody would even miss. You aren't the man you think you are while I am everything I say I am and then some. So trying to take my life will surely prove the biggest challenge in your miserable life but defeating, humiliating and proving to you that your obsession with me will be the end of you is all just another thing to add to the resume of accomplishments Jason Alexander will forever be known for.

Never forget that.

Juarez: Are you still harping on? Right, let me see if you get it this time. You made a mistake. Coming to HWA and attacking me was not just a simple mistake that one day you're going to look back on and think 'oh that was a mistake but at least I learnt from it'. You're not going to learn from that mistake, what you are going to do is pay for it. I'm going to make certain you realise that your entire career revolved around that one mistake- and when you did what you did- that's the turning point that made you go from somebody people actually thought was the future to somebody who's time was running out.

As for me needing to beat you to get revenge, where did I say that? I said that I only needed to get you in the ring one time, but I could fight you anywhere. You want a food fight? I'll fight you there and then. You want a parking lot brawl? I'll fight you there. You want a Total Conquest match? I'll fight you there. You see Alexander, the very essence of your being is coming to a very abrupt and painful end. I don't need a match in the ring, I just thought I'd offer you the honour of becoming my next victim in front of a live audience, because it's going to happen anyway- you may as well take the biggest stage.

Why you refused to acknowledge me? Because you know how truly dangerous I am. You see, when you left HWA, you claimed to be the real Most Dangerous Man in the World but if you truly were, I would never have come to JBW. I would never have stepped foot in this company, because the attack you unleashed on me, had you really been the Most Dangerous Man in the World, would have ended my career. You left the first night this started on a motorbike, when I finish this, I'll make certain you leave in a hearse.

The thing I won't forget Jason, is the look on your face when you realise the next blow from me will end your life. And I will replay that moment in my mind over and over and over and over and over and over and over again- because it will prove to myself that I will always have the last word.

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 07:02 PM
Going out to Kill my liver! :D

magglis
08-31-2012, 07:03 PM
Going out to Kill my liver! :D
A yeah,drunk Jose will be back

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 07:09 PM
A yeah,drunk Jose will be back
Maybe he is ;)

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 07:51 PM
3 shots of vodka and I'm not feeling anything :(

Poot-Hair
08-31-2012, 08:35 PM
Going out to Kill my liver! :DOh hey since you're going out snag me a box of condoms and some of that shit I used to eat back in the day....you know..uhh....Pussy :D

magglis
08-31-2012, 09:03 PM
3 shots of vodka and I'm not feeling anything :(
Vodka, whiskey suck

Tequila is the real deal:cool:

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 09:14 PM
Vodka, whiskey suck

Tequila is the real deal:cool:
Tequila the shot of my people. It scares me

magglis
08-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Tequila the shot of my people. It scares me
No Tequila is good;)

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 09:16 PM
Oh hey since you're going out snag me a box of condoms and some of that shit I used to eat back in the day....you know..uhh....Pussy :D
Will do :) and the Patron is flowing!

Kashdinero
08-31-2012, 09:57 PM
I wanna post the card, but I'm fearful for it. Don't want it getting lost in another Drunken Posting Spree ;)

magglis
08-31-2012, 10:02 PM
I wanna post the card, but I'm fearful for it. Don't want it getting lost in another Drunken Posting Spree ;)
Post the card,bro:)

Kashdinero
08-31-2012, 10:07 PM
OK, kinda fell asleep a bit too early today so I failed to get a promo done and post the card for KC.

So..

Here's the card.. I'll elaborate on it more once I'm finished work..

Obviously the theme here is Mayhem vs SHOWDOWN! vs WARFare, but there's gonna be a few matches outside of the Vs series.

For the JBW Unified World Heavyweight Championship.

RomanFlare (c) vs The Prophecy vs Kayden James

JobberBot BattleRoyal

(Too many to mention, but, trust me, they'll all be there.)

Dream Match

Erebus Vs Ano Doom

Fatal Four way

Mike Hawk vs Chase "Ace" Walker vs NVON vs Angelo

Career Ending Match

Manabu vs Snair

Octane Showcase Match

Depri$e vs Eric Alexander vs Artemis Eclipse vs Seth Thirteen vs Jack Phoenix vs Infernio

No Rules

Ma$$Dinero and JMan (Team Fuck It) vs Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra and TheDevilsAdvocate (Team Nerd (;))

The following matches are the Best Of Seven Series. The brand with the most wins, wins. The losing two brands must merge.

The deciding contest--surprise entrant, newcomers six way

MAYHEM: ??? Vs ??? Vs WARFARE: ??? Vs ??? Vs SHOWDOWN!: ??? vs ??? (Have fun guessing this one ;))

To determine the first ever JBW Unified World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions

MAYHEM: The Nasty Crew vs WARFARE: Apocalypse UK vs The Panzer Division vs SHOWDOWN!: #SHAG vs OCTANE: Iconography (Just to be fair :))

To determine the first ever JBW Intercontinental Champion

Mayhem: Mexican Heavyweight Champion, The Sleeper vs WARFARE: JBW Southern Heavyweight Champion, Lenny Ray Beauregard Vs SHOWDOWN!: JBW Australian Champion, Dingo Mac.

To determine the first ever JBW Unified World Television Champion

MAYHEM: The Sandman vs WARFARE: Malcolm Cage vs SHOWDOWN! RedruM.

MAYHEM: The Alpha Dog vs WARFARE: Gillz vs SHOWDOWN!: Flameheart.

MAYHEM: HolyJose vs WARFARE: Spencer Churchill vs SHOWDOWN! Daniel May

MAYHEM: Zeus Apollo vs WARFARE: Jason Alexander vs SHOWDOWN!: Shining Light.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-

There, I told you it was fantastic! Lol, let the speculation begin!!

(There's also more surprises to be added on the night.)

S.E. Zero
08-31-2012, 10:35 PM
Stellar card, Kingdom Come should.....better said will be quite the PPV.

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 10:41 PM
Don't worry about it bruv. I just remembered I have work in the morning. ;)

Kashdinero
08-31-2012, 11:30 PM
EVERY

Match will be fully written.

Snair
08-31-2012, 11:32 PM
EVERY

In Kash,we trust!
Kingdom Come will be EPIC!

KJ PUNK
08-31-2012, 11:40 PM
PUNK: So, who wants to be the first one who bloodies my elbow after I cave their face in?

Kashdinero
08-31-2012, 11:48 PM
PUNK: So, who wants to be the first one who bloodies my elbow after I cave their face in?

IC @$ Ma$$: Oh, look, the JobberBot found himself a voice. How.. Inspiring.

Wonder how well that voice would work after I snap his ribs and puncture his lung with a mean body hook.

Kashdinero
08-31-2012, 11:48 PM
In Kash,we trust!
Kingdom Come will be EPIC!

Yes.. Yes it will.

KJ PUNK
08-31-2012, 11:50 PM
IC @$ Ma$$: Oh, look, the JobberBot found himself a voice. How.. Inspiring.

Wonder how well that voice would work after I snap his ribs and puncture his lung with a mean body hook.

PUNK: That's right. I've found my voice. And it's a voice you'll never forget. I've been caged up for faaaaaaarrrr too long here in Jabe. The beast is ready to be unleashed. Just pray that you're not the one standing in front of the cage.

eyehatecena
09-01-2012, 12:04 AM
EVERY

Its going to be a fricken huge show then

Kashdinero
09-01-2012, 12:47 AM
PUNK: That's right. I've found my voice. And it's a voice you'll never forget. I've been caged up for faaaaaaarrrr too long here in Jabe. The beast is ready to be unleashed. Just pray that you're not the one standing in front of the cage.

Ma$$: Bruv, I thought it was made clear. The only cage you need to worry about is your ribcage. You may have found your voice, bruv, but now let's see a little character and charisma before ya start flapping dem gums as if you're the best thing since V3. #teamfuckit

wrestlingfan66513
09-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Hawk: It's almost time for Kingdom Come and my first JBW moment is coming soon. The EWA was great, but its time to step up and introduce my opponents to the agony of Mayhem. And once I gain momentum, my opponents will burn in the fire that is my intensity.

Rehmix
09-01-2012, 01:00 AM

Cage: Did someone say my name?

Rehmix
09-01-2012, 01:04 AM
Ma$$: Bruv, I thought it was made clear. The only cage you need to worry about is your ribcage. You may have found your voice, bruv, but now let's see a little character and charisma before ya start flapping dem gums as if you're the best thing since V3. #teamfuckit

Cage: Man fuck that. The only CAGE that anyone in JBW needs to worry about is Malcolm CAGE! I am done with waiting for something to happen. Kingdom Come will not only be a big night for JBW, but a big night for Cage, because come KC, Malcolm Cage will be the first undisputed JBW TV Champion.

Kashdinero
09-01-2012, 01:19 AM
Its going to be a fricken huge show then

Yeah, Eddie was scared to do it (lolz), but I convinced him it would be a breeze when I told him that there's gonna be about ten (give or take a couple) of us working on it, so it shouldn't be that hard. This show will be a huge effort to put together, but I reckon with a little smart directing, it might turn out to be our best ever. Might. Definitely the longest. For the record: I'm scared too. ;)

Kashdinero
09-01-2012, 01:40 AM
Cage: Man fuck that. The only CAGE that anyone in JBW needs to worry about is Malcolm CAGE! I am done with waiting for something to happen. Kingdom Come will not only be a big night for JBW, but a big night for Cage, because come KC, Malcolm Cage will be the first undisputed JBW TV Champion.

Ma$$: Guys, you may or may not have met WARFare's TV Champ. He's a bit of a wanker, but.. He's getting there.

magglis
09-01-2012, 02:04 AM
EVERY

Great news mate and awesome card

Angelo's show?

Kashdinero
09-01-2012, 02:36 AM
Great news mate and awesome card

Angelo's show?

Could be... SEZ is writing that match. Be nice to him and Angelo could steal the show for sure ;)

magglis
09-01-2012, 02:40 AM
Could be... SEZ is writing that match. Be nice to him and Angelo could steal the show for sure ;)
No lol,where he will be on MAYHEM,WARFARE or SHOWDOWN?

Kashdinero
09-01-2012, 02:48 AM
No lol,where he will be on MAYHEM,WARFARE or SHOWDOWN?

How's about the winning brand?

I reckon Mike Hawk would fit well into Octane (lol)..

NVON is on Mayhem.

Chase "The Ace" Walker.. Who knows? The winning brand too, I guess.

Looking forward to this match either way, Mags.

magglis
09-01-2012, 02:52 AM
How's about the winning brand?

I reckon Mike Hawk would fit well into Octane (lol)..

NVON is on Mayhem.

Chase "The Ace" Walker.. Who knows? The winning brand too, I guess.

Looking forward to this match either way, Mags.
Sounds good man, thanks:)

Snair
09-01-2012, 06:14 AM
IC:After Kingdom Come, people will be talking about how Rome got his ass kicked by Prophecy & James...how Mass /Jman & TDA/Shuri destroyed each other....how efficiently Warfare was crowned as THE UNDISPUTED WINNER in this war within!

but there's something else people will remember for the rest of their lives and that's the END of a illustrious career in front of them.
Manabu, the END is coming closer, it'll be just like you wanted....brutal to the finish, I hope you put up atleast a good fight before begging mercy.At Kingdom Come, I promise you TOTAL CARNAGE....BE READY!

zapphoman
09-01-2012, 08:10 AM
Kingdom Come is sounding awesome. JBW is coming back with a vengeance.

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 08:24 AM
Before I go talkin about dream matches one still has to happen. HolyJose vs. The Alpha Dog

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Yeah, Eddie was scared to do it (lolz), but I convinced him it would be a breeze when I told him that there's gonna be about ten (give or take a couple) of us working on it, so it shouldn't be that hard. This show will be a huge effort to put together, but I reckon with a little smart directing, it might turn out to be our best ever. Might. Definitely the longest. For the record: I'm scared too. ;)

Haha before I read that last bit, I was gonna say- don't mention you were also skeptical bro ;)

Also, dream matches?! Juarez-Alexander... ;)

KJ PUNK
09-01-2012, 09:51 AM

PUNK: You might collapse my ribcage, but you had better make sure that you put me down for good. If there's an ounce of life left in me, I'll come back for you. Payback's a bitch. And I'll pay it back in interest. I don't care about you and your group of friends. I wasn't scared of that group of circle jerkers back in Haitch, and I'm damn sure not scared of your group. Now, bruv, you can piss off you bloody wanker.

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Sleeper: Ka$h you're a funny man, locs. I don't even have a contract to wrestle for the JBW, but it looks like you thought it would be a better idea to put me in a match than to have me running around the back attacking people and stealing their belts. I am going to destroy that redneck Lenny Ray and that koala fucker Dingo Mac and walk out of Kingdom Come with 4 titles and what ever new car Ka$h decides to drive to the ppv.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-01-2012, 10:47 AM
Sleeper: Ka$h you're a funny man, locs. I don't even have a contract to wrestle for the JBW, but it looks like you thought it would be a better idea to put me in a match than to have me running around the back attacking people and stealing their belts. I am going to destroy that redneck Lenny Ray and that koala fucker Dingo Mac and walk out of Kingdom Come with 4 titles and what ever new car Ka$h decides to drive to the ppv.

TDA: If you walk out with my future world heavyweight championship, then I promise you there will be hell to pay.

OOC: I just noticed that the Jabe thread has 15 likes.. When did that happen?

samoan619
09-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Looking forward to the fully written show coming up.. Kingdom Come let's go!!

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-01-2012, 11:02 AM
TDA: If you walk out with my future world heavyweight championship, then I promise you there will be hell to pay.

OOC: I just noticed that the Jabe thread has 15 likes.. When did that happen?

Sleeper: Listen up old man, I don't know if you're going senile or things in the Jabe move to quick for your old ass too keep up. But I wasn't even talking about the JBW Unified Heavyweight Championship, which I do have plans on taking away from whoever holds it in the near future. I was talking about when I beat Lenny Ray and Dingo Mac and win the new JBW Intercontinental Championship, Lenny Ray's Southern Heavyweight Championship, Dingo Mac's Australian Heavyweight Championship and retain my Mexican Heavyweight Championship.

CGBigMan
09-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Great card for Kingdom Come
heres hoping i win

thejman93
09-01-2012, 12:07 PM
OK, kinda fell asleep a bit too early today so I failed to get a promo done and post the card for KC.

So..

Here's the card.. I'll elaborate on it more once I'm finished work..

Obviously the theme here is Mayhem vs SHOWDOWN! vs WARFare, but there's gonna be a few matches outside of the Vs series.

For the JBW Unified World Heavyweight Championship.

RomanFlare (c) vs The Prophecy vs Kayden James

JobberBot BattleRoyal

(Too many to mention, but, trust me, they'll all be there.)

Dream Match

Erebus Vs Ano Doom

Fatal Four way

Mike Hawk vs Chase "Ace" Walker vs NVON vs Angelo

Career Ending Match

Manabu vs Snair

Octane Showcase Match

Depri$e vs Eric Alexander vs Artemis Eclipse vs Seth Thirteen vs Jack Phoenix vs Infernio

No Rules

Ma$$Dinero and JMan (Team Fuck It) vs Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra and TheDevilsAdvocate (Team Nerd (;))

The following matches are the Best Of Seven Series. The brand with the most wins, wins. The losing two brands must merge.

The deciding contest--surprise entrant, newcomers six way

MAYHEM: ??? Vs ??? Vs WARFARE: ??? Vs ??? Vs SHOWDOWN!: ??? vs ??? (Have fun guessing this one ;))

To determine the first ever JBW Unified World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions

MAYHEM: The Nasty Crew vs WARFARE: Apocalypse UK vs The Panzer Division vs SHOWDOWN!: #SHAG vs OCTANE: Iconography (Just to be fair :))

To determine the first ever JBW Intercontinental Champion

Mayhem: Mexican Heavyweight Champion, The Sleeper vs WARFARE: JBW Southern Heavyweight Champion, Lenny Ray Beauregard Vs SHOWDOWN!: JBW Australian Champion, Dingo Mac.

To determine the first ever JBW Unified World Television Champion

MAYHEM: The Sandman vs WARFARE: Malcolm Cage vs SHOWDOWN! RedruM.

MAYHEM: The Alpha Dog vs WARFARE: Gillz vs SHOWDOWN!: Flameheart.

MAYHEM: HolyJose vs WARFARE: Spencer Churchill vs SHOWDOWN! Daniel May

MAYHEM: Zeus Apollo vs WARFARE: Jason Alexander vs SHOWDOWN!: Shining Light.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-

There, I told you it was fantastic! Lol, let the speculation begin!!

(There's also more surprises to be added on the night.)

Bu-bu-bu-bump!

So, yeah, that's a stacked card. Fully written, it'll be one hell of a show. Our best ever? I think so.

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Bu-bu-bu-bump!

So, yeah, that's a stacked card. Fully written, it'll be one hell of a show. The best ever? I think so.

Fixed it for you J my brother! ;)

thejman93
09-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Fixed it for you J my brother! ;)

Alright, I'll buy that.

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Alright, I'll buy that.

Haha, and I was part of the writing for Hardcore Heaven!

We gotta do something amazing to beat HH & BWA's War is the Answer though, for sure! But if there's anybody that can do it- it's the guys working on the show! ;)

Poot-Hair
09-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Dudes I am not ashamed to admit the fact that after reading the card for Kingdom Come, I came a bit out of my "Kingdom"

PandaMassacre
09-01-2012, 02:17 PM
I had some Whiskey and it burned my throat.. It has a good tastethough. (:

Poot-Hair
09-01-2012, 02:20 PM
I had some Whiskey and it burned my throat.. It has a good tastethough. (:What brand? My favorite is Gentleman Jack ;)

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 02:24 PM
What brand? My favorite is Gentleman Jack ;)
I'd go gay for gentlemen Jack.

Also I just burped up tequila. Hello hangover. DrunkJose made an appearance last night except he ended up texting my crush. *whelp*

PandaMassacre
09-01-2012, 02:29 PM
What brand? My favorite is Gentleman Jack ;)

Oh yeah baby! Gotta love that Jack.

Aside from Whiskey and other bottles I have this really good one that is Australian Wine. It goes down rough and for it being wine it makes you kind of tipsy. lol

Torphy
09-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Erebus vs Ano Doom huh, talk about your monsters balls! Gotta imagine such a match can only end when one participant commits homicide...

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Erebus vs Ano Doom huh, talk about your monsters balls! Gotta imagine such a match can only end when one participant commits homicide...

Oh it just might...

Also guys, Kash has asked that I do a prediction contest for Kingdom Come so look out for that tonight. :)

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Prediction Contest is up!

Kashdinero
09-01-2012, 04:40 PM
So, it's probably time to tell everyone the location of Kingdom Come.. Eddie, since you're the new guy. Wanna tell 'em where this show's gonna go down??

Now get predicting!

(I can't play :()

samoan619
09-01-2012, 04:41 PM
I'd go gay for gentlemen Jack.

Also I just burped up tequila. Hello hangover. DrunkJose made an appearance last night except he ended up texting my crush. *whelp*
First you'd go gay for Nick Carter, and now you'll go gay for a bottle of liquor??? Hey at least Jack's a gentleman lolol..

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 04:45 PM
So, it's probably time to tell everyone the location of Kingdom Come.. Eddie, since you're the new guy. Wanna tell 'em where this show's gonna go down??

Now get predicting!

(I can't play :()

We're holding it on the FUCKING MOON!

No we're not really- instead we're going Middle Eastern baby!

Because JBW: Kingdom Come will be coming LIVE from the Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan!

Destruction
09-01-2012, 04:48 PM
We're holding it on the FUCKING MOON!

No we're not really- instead we're going Middle Eastern baby!

Because JBW: Kingdom Come will be coming LIVE from the Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan!

Awesome. I'm really excited for this :)

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 05:14 PM
First you'd go gay for Nick Carter, and now you'll go gay for a bottle of liquor??? Hey at least Jack's a gentleman lolol..
Exactly! jack would buy me dinner before fucking me up! Nick well Nick is Nick ;)

also I got bored and went and did the prediction contest ;)

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Exactly! jack would buy me dinner before fucking me up! Nick well Nick is Nick ;)

also I got bored and went and did the prediction contest ;)

Aren't you creative?!

EDIT: Just saw it. I retract my earlier comment.