PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

HeelTurn
07-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Prophecy: Depri$e Depri$e hmmm, the jobber I threw about in the AWF? They let him back out again? What did his social worker say about it?

thejman93
07-17-2012, 06:52 PM
God damn, it's good to be home! Miss me?

So, here's the deal. Last week, my computer crashed. Not only that, but it caused me to lose EVERYTHING I had done for SD!

So, yeah...What'd I miss?

S.E. Zero
07-17-2012, 06:57 PM
God damn, it's good to be home! Miss me?

So, here's the deal. Last week, my computer crashed. Not only that, but it caused me to lose EVERYTHING I had done for SD!

So, yeah...What'd I miss?

Ummm.....welcome back. Sorry to hear about SD and just random IC sessions till WARFare is posted really and Poot being Poot as always :)

thejman93
07-17-2012, 06:59 PM
Ummm.....welcome back. Sorry to hear about SD and just random IC sessions till WARFare is posted really and Poot being Poot as always :)

Yeah, I'm heading to JabeBook now to see what's up on that front. Thanks bro.

chunkkynutzzz
07-17-2012, 09:14 PM
E. Alexander: Really? I feel no different with your presence, then again who are you next to an Alexander? That's right....an afterthought.

IC as Depri$e: Let Me Let You Know Why. *ahem* You Feel Nothing Because You are a Nothing, a Nobody and a Non-existance in this World. Not One Person would say I know him. So With that said You Can be One thing or basically be in one place. And that is my shadow, No Escapin . Your Gonna Stay where you belong and that's a step behind Great. I Am what is not only Great ,but The Greatest in Wrestling. You watch and Learn then stay quiet and Humble. Now Go Scrub the Jabe Ring Mats , You Haven't Earned a Damn Thing . **waves him off** Move On bucktooth.

Prophecy: Depri$e Depri$e hmmm, the jobber I threw about in the AWF? They let him back out again? What did his social worker say about it?

IC as Depri$e: Threw Who, I'm Worth What you Wish and Then More Scrub. Talk That When I'm around and u gon see yourself Laidout and srapped up in icu wen I see you.I'm not in here for gameplay. Social Work your ass outta here before I end you and prophecy becomes a property. Your ashes won't be scattered after I murk you. Guaranteed. Don't fux wit me boyboy.

S.E. Zero
07-17-2012, 10:32 PM
IC as Depri$e: Let Me Let You Know Why. *ahem* You Feel Nothing Because You are a Nothing, a Nobody and a Non-existance in this World. Not One Person would say I know him. So With that said You Can be One thing or basically be in one place. And that is my shadow, No Escapin . Your Gonna Stay where you belong and that's a step behind Great. I Am what is not only Great ,but The Greatest in Wrestling. You watch and Learn then stay quiet and Humble. Now Go Scrub the Jabe Ring Mats , You Haven't Earned a Damn Thing . **waves him off** Move On bucktooth.

E. Alexander: Great? Ha. You really are great...at being a failure. A wanna be Ma$$, quite frankly and even at that you fail miserably. You are in the shadows of a great man yourself, while I shine on my own much like cousin does because we are Alexanders and we go for it all. We are successful anywhere we go, simply because we are that damn good and it never takes management, the fans or anyone for that matter to realize that themselves and basically make it that easier to dominate wherever we go.

You speak of escaping and yet you're trapped in that delusional way of thinking that you are better than me, better than an Alexander. You need to be set free and come to terms with the fact that in Octane only one name does and will matter: Erick Alexander. I will make sure you never forget that even hen you are left in a coma after facing The Latin Terror.

Make no mistake, I will make my own path to greatness and making sure no one gets in my way or they will pay the price much like you, Depri$e. It's only a matter of time.

chunkkynutzzz
07-17-2012, 10:52 PM
E. Alexander: Really? I feel no different with your presence, then again who are you next to an Alexander? That's right....an afterthought.

E. Alexander: Great? Ha. You really are great...at being a failure. A wanna be Ma$$, quite frankly and even at that you fail miserably. You are in the shadows of a great man yourself, while I shine on my own much like cousin does because we are Alexanders and we go for it all. We are successful anywhere we go, simply because we are that damn good and it never takes management, the fans or anyone for that matter to realize that themselves and basically make it that easier to dominate wherever we go.

You speak of escaping and yet you're trapped in that delusional way of thinking that you are better than me, better than an Alexander. You need to be set free and come to terms with the fact that in Octane only one name does and will matter: Erick Alexander. I will make sure you never forget that even hen you are left in a coma after facing The Latin Terror.

Make no mistake, I will make my own path to greatness and making sure no one gets in my way or they will pay the price much like you, Depri$e. It's only a matter of time.

IC as Depri$e: Man Listen Fuck Da Alexanders, You and your cousin ain't shit. Just 2 overated doh-doh's that think they achieved something. Yet ya sum up 2 nuthin.

That's just First Off as I Don't have much Time to Spend, Time is Money and you wastin mines.

Anyways on to da 2nd off. How in The Red Hell am I a wannabe Ma$$. I Did my dirt in da hood ,I did my stints and battle and beat any mudafuka dat steps up. That's the same way it is in the ring.And you dukes are feelin more then froggy leapin up talkin shit. You flyin wit your words and Birdy ima gun you down. I Am The Biggest Star Now in Jabe and a Shooting Star @ that!

Watch how you speak to me ,cuz Erica I Am Not playin Any games witcha...Ima Just Straight Up Hurtcha in da Ring. And even poppa alexander is gonna feel my bootprints in his ass.

Juuuuuuuu HHHEEEAAAARRRDDDDDD!!!!

chunkkynutzzz
07-17-2012, 10:55 PM
+
IC as Depri$e:

E.Alexander is gon be a Latino Terrified ,dats bout it! Lmao

ObscureRessurection
07-17-2012, 11:13 PM
http://ask.fm/

^---So I was wandering around the internet per usual on a late night and I came across this gem. It is a site that allows anonymous people to ask individuals questions of their choosing. I figured that you guys could use this as a lazy-escape for interviews. Each e-fed wrestler could sign up and you guys could have specials where everyone can ask that person questions to find out where their true intentions are. It would also be a great way to build a personality so you can understand how said person would tackle a particular subject.

Snair
07-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Warfare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RomanFlare
07-17-2012, 11:55 PM
I'm your Undisputed, Unified JBW Champion. Ask Me Anything (http://ask.fm/RunRomeRun).

HolyJose2391
07-18-2012, 12:32 AM
I'm your Undisputed, Unified JBW Champion. Ask Me Anything (http://ask.fm/RunRomeRun).
IC: No one wants to know how many dicks you take up the asshole every night

RomanFlare
07-18-2012, 12:34 AM
IC: No one wants to know how many dicks you take up the asshole every night

IC: Childish, pathetic humor aside, you better pray you don't end up across the ring from me anytime soon. I'd hate to make an entire crowd squirm in their seats at the sight of you, a grown ass man, crying in the middle of the ring after I break your damn leg.

HolyJose2391
07-18-2012, 12:36 AM
IC: Childish, pathetic humor aside, you better pray you don't end up across the ring from me anytime soon. I'd hate to make an entire crowd squirm in their seats at the sight of you, a grown ass man, crying in the middle of the ring after I break your damn leg.
IC:I'm sorry what's that? I only hear a small dog barking. Rome I pray that I do end up in that ring because while you're focusing on my leg. I'll have broken that neck of yours.

RomanFlare
07-18-2012, 12:40 AM
IC:I'm sorry what's that? I only hear a small dog barking. Rome I pray that I do end up in that ring because while you're focusing on my leg. I'll have broken that neck of yours.

IC: Small dog? The idea of you being able to break stick, let alone my neck, is laughable--but a small dog? Are you an idiot or blind? You see, here's the thing. You don't talk down your champion. Talking down your champion, a man who bested two of the best the company has ever seen in the SAME MATCH--well, that doesn't look good upon your company, huh? If the top man is a small dog, what does that make the company? What does that make you? So I suggest you shut your jobber mouth, learn your place, and hope the company doesn't fire you for insulting them.

HolyJose2391
07-18-2012, 01:01 AM
IC: I apologize I used the wrong term. What I meant to say was a little bitch. You bested K-Jammin and Jman but here is the thing Rome I'm not them. I am on a much higher plane than they are. You see you talk all this shit yet your doing it to overcompensate. For what? Terrible home life. That you're all alone. I give a fuck. All I care is that you watch your back because I will be coming for you.

Kashdinero
07-18-2012, 01:12 AM

What is it about TDA that you fear so much?

Anyway, yeah, I've been typing and rearranging and editing and whatnot, but WF still isn't actually completed... Being an extremely awesome episode of WF, I assure you all that it shall indeed be worth the wait.

Oh, and, remember all those V3 ring entrances? Well, Ma$$Dinero will be making an entrance to remember this week. Man, I love writing for heel Ma$$ :)

RomanFlare
07-18-2012, 01:22 AM
IC: I apologize I used the wrong term. What I meant to say was a little bitch. You bested K-Jammin and Jman but here is the thing Rome I'm not them. I am on a much higher plane than they are. You see you talk all this shit yet your doing it to overcompensate. For what? Terrible home life. That you're all alone. I give a fuck. All I care is that you watch your back because I will be coming for you.

IC: You clearly are an idiot. There are only two men who can hold a claim to "better than K-Jammin"--one is me and the other sure as hell isn't you. And overcompensation makes no sense. I've got the greatest prize in the professional wrapped around my iron waist! Like I would give a fuck if I was alone. Other people are a distraction. Despite how easy I make it look, being a legendary talent isn't all a born gift--it's hard work. Even if I wanted others around me, they would do nothing but bring me down. And I don't have to watch my back. You're nothing more than a TV title has been. Two men couldn't take me down, three men wouldn't, and you sure as hell wouldn't make me break a sweat.

What is it about TDA that you fear so much?

IC: I fear not The Dumbass Annoyance. He doesn't deserve a shot, plain and simple.

SilverGhost
07-18-2012, 01:33 AM
I forgot that Shuriken is feuding with Ma$$.

Now I am even more excited writing for the next show!

Snair
07-18-2012, 02:01 AM

Can you understand what Bane is trying to say in the Dark Knight Rises trailer?

Do you like Superman without his underwear from the up-coming "MAN OF STEEL"http://wpc.556e.edgecastcdn.net/80556E/img.site/PH8t6Mligs32af_1_m.jpg

RomanFlare
07-18-2012, 02:39 AM
Can you understand what Bane is trying to say in the Dark Knight Rises trailer?

Do you like Superman without his underwear from the up-coming "MAN OF STEEL"

IC:

1) Fuck if I know.

2) Real men don't wear their underwear on the outside of their pants. Good move, Superman.

S.E. Zero
07-18-2012, 02:45 AM
IC as Depri$e: Man Listen Fuck Da Alexanders, You and your cousin ain't shit. Just 2 overated doh-doh's that think they achieved something. Yet ya sum up 2 nuthin.

That's just First Off as I Don't have much Time to Spend, Time is Money and you wastin mines.

Anyways on to da 2nd off. How in The Red Hell am I a wannabe Ma$$. I Did my dirt in da hood ,I did my stints and battle and beat any mudafuka dat steps up. That's the same way it is in the ring.And you dukes are feelin more then froggy leapin up talkin shit. You flyin wit your words and Birdy ima gun you down. I Am The Biggest Star Now in Jabe and a Shooting Star @ that!

Watch how you speak to me ,cuz Erica I Am Not playin Any games witcha...Ima Just Straight Up Hurtcha in da Ring. And even poppa alexander is gonna feel my bootprints in his ass.

Juuuuuuuu HHHEEEAAAARRRDDDDDD!!!!

E. Alexander: The only worth nothing around here is you. hell you even had to give yourself some worth by calling yourself Depri$e. You what your price is? Your price is 0, exactly what you are a big fat 0.

You waste your own time, you know that? You should really invest some in Rosetta Stone so people can finally understand what the fuck you are saying.

You really should be a shooting star so we can we wish you never set foot in a JBW ring cause you are a disgrace to it. Hopefully it will come true.

Ha. Funny, I will be sure to inform that to nurses so they can you tell to be a good ol' stand up comedian, cause that's all you'll be able to do with your life when I'm through with you.

You're more than welcome to face anytime on Octane. Just be sure to say your goodbyes, say your prayers and enjoy your last meal because it will be the last time you step foot in the ring ever.

chunkkynutzzz
07-18-2012, 08:30 AM
E. Alexander: The only worth nothing around here is you. hell you even had to give yourself some worth by calling yourself Depri$e. You what your price is? Your price is 0, exactly what you are a big fat 0.

You waste your own time, you know that? You should really invest some in Rosetta Stone so people can finally understand what thed fuck you are saying.

You really should be a shooting star so we can we wish you never set foot in a JBW ring cause you are a disgrace to it. Hopefully it will come true.

Ha. Funny, I will be sure to inform that to nurses so they can you tell to be a good ol' stand up comedian, cause that's all you'll be able to do with your life when I'm through with you.

You're more than welcome to face anytime on Octane. Just be sure to say your goodbyes, say your prayers and enjoy your last meal because it will be the last time you step foot in the ring ever.

IC as Depri$e: You Consider yourself a "Good Guy" Dontchu... a Big Fat 0 *pffff lolololol* ..Ah Man Listen Close Cornball , Your Not a Threat to Nobody but yourself. Why? For The Fact that your Mouth is gonna leave you in critical Condition. Rosetta Stone For me .And a Doctor Pumpin you for you. *laughs at you again*

I Can Tell Your The kid that use to get slapped up in school ,then go home and act tough in the mirror talkin bout I ain't takin this shit no more.. did a light work out then went back the next day and got punched in the nose .

I Am Not a Bully, I'm Just a Realest. And you sir are a punkass brown noser no good instigator ,that can't seem to mind his business.

So with that mentioned, its official ..I'm clockin you backstage at the next Octane for wastin my time.

I Am Depri$e. The Price of Life,Fame and Fortune. My Skills Make me better then you and everyone else in jbw. Everyone in JBW are at the low level compared to Me.

God Himself will say why didn't I choose you to be the Human Race Savior.

I just answer with , My Lord I am .
Depri$e is Always Right and its soon time to send you off to Meet The Man Upstairs.

Keep it up E.Alexandra....... Results Will Show that you're a goner!

Somebody Speak to this Terrified Latino and help him out.

Poot-Hair
07-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Wow, I love it. It's great. I never new you made music, is that you singing?It is indeed me singing. Thanks dude!

Poot-Hair
07-18-2012, 12:03 PM
@pooty- I like the song, I only hear hip hop/ rap.. but I listen to certain rock songs and the type of song you got is what I like.. its the voice I'm guessin lol

IC as Depri$e: Too many Ham n Egg'rs in Jabe... The Standout and Ratings Booster has just made this thread a lil better with my presenceLol thanks dude! I sing and play guitar in that song. Glad you guys like it!

Poot-Hair
07-18-2012, 12:06 PM
Ummm.....welcome back. Sorry to hear about SD and just random IC sessions till WARFare is posted really and Poot being Poot as always :)I'm...not entirely sure what you meant by that. I don't know if I should be pissed or lol right now so I'm going with a little of both. Lol *glares angrily*

Robareid
07-18-2012, 12:08 PM
It is indeed me singing. Thanks dude!

You're really great. I'm usually an alt. metal guy, but I could really get into your sort of stuff given the chance. Does it have a specific genre?

Poot-Hair
07-18-2012, 12:14 PM
You're really great. I'm usually an alt. metal guy, but I could really get into your sort of stuff given the chance. Does it have a specific genre?Ehhh I'm heavily influenced by bands like Tool, Nirvana, and Audioslave. If any kind of genre I'd say my music is more 90's grunge-ish. Check my youtube page for a few of my other songs. I play guitar and sing in all of them.

Robareid
07-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Ehhh I'm heavily influenced by bands like Tool, Nirvana, and Audioslave. If any kind of genre I'd say my music is more 90's grunge-ish. Check my youtube page for a few of my other songs. I play guitar and sing in all of them.

So kind of a grunge-hard rock mixup. In any case, I like what I hear. I'll have a listen to the rest of them now

S.E. Zero
07-18-2012, 12:34 PM
IC as Depri$e: You Consider yourself a "Good Guy" Dontchu... a Big Fat 0 *pffff lolololol* ..Ah Man Listen Close Cornball , Your Not a Threat to Nobody but yourself. Why? For The Fact that your Mouth is gonna leave you in critical Condition. Rosetta Stone For me .And a Doctor Pumpin you for you. *laughs at you again*

I Can Tell Your The kid that use to get slapped up in school ,then go home and act tough in the mirror talkin bout I ain't takin this shit no more.. did a light work out then went back the next day and got punched in the nose .

I Am Not a Bully, I'm Just a Realest. And you sir are a punkass brown noser no good instigator ,that can't seem to mind his business.

So with that mentioned, its official ..I'm clockin you backstage at the next Octane for wastin my time.

I Am Depri$e. The Price of Life,Fame and Fortune. My Skills Make me better then you and everyone else in jbw. Everyone in JBW are at the low level compared to Me.

God Himself will say why didn't I choose you to be the Human Race Savior.

I just answer with , My Lord I am .
Depri$e is Always Right and its soon time to send you off to Meet The Man Upstairs.

Keep it up E.Alexandra....... Results Will Show that you're a goner!

Somebody Speak to this Terrified Latino and help him out.

E. Alexander: I don't consider myself to be nothing more than what I am. Great. Why? Because of my bloodline, all Alexanders before me have been great and I am as well.

I'm sorry, did you say something here? I couldn't understand you over the sounds of you choking on your words. I heard some laughter so maybe you finally realized what a joke you are.

Don't project your own childhood through me. If you were that much of a little bitch, man up and say it or go cry to your mama, like you probably do every time you lose.

You ain't no bully because the reality of it all "Mr. Realist" is that you aren't even worth taking seriously and all that blah blah blah coming out of your mouth falls on deaf ears. My words captivate thousands if not millions, based off my name alone.

You are truly ignorant by nature, letting go of that element of surprise you would have gained by keeping your mouth shut or was it you wanted to quake in my boots and look over my shoulder waiting for you to attack? Sorry to disappoint you but you cause me and hell everyone you meet nothing but a feeling of joy through laughter when we see you actually try to prove to yourself and everyone around that you are worth something and show you are "better" than anyone here in JBW.

Wake up from that dream inside your fucked up head and realize that you were a nobody when stepped through the door here at JBW, you are still a nobody and you will continue to be a nobody for all time.

Speaking of God, you said your prayers? Good. Then prepare for the hell that awaits you when we meet on Octane. I can promise you the people wont even notice when you're gone but they will care that "The Man who's always Right" finally got what was coming to him for running his mouth against the wrong motherfucker.

Just remember when when you're in the asylum rocking back and forth in that custom $ sign straight jacket I'll be sure to send you, that you went bat shit insane when messing with The Latin Terror and not believing this was not meant to be.

Go waste your own fucking time doing whatever is Depri$e does cause it sure as hell ain't getting the job done in JBW.

I'm...not entirely sure what you meant by that. I don't know if I should be pissed or lol right now so I'm going with a little of both. Lol *glares angrily*

Poot being Poot is a good thing. It brings some spice to any thread you are in :p seeing those odd comments of yours and listening to the music you play and such. So take as a compliment, never anything less.

Robareid
07-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Just listened to all the five tracks on there. Never the Same was my favourite, although all were good. As somebody who loves alt. metal, I guess I'm biased to the slightly quicker pace of that one compared to the others, although I did like the soothing feel you got from ones like Thoughts of a Dreamer and Shadows over the Clouds. All in all, I loved it. Great work Poot my man :)

SilverGhost
07-18-2012, 01:56 PM
IC as Seth:*growls angrily at Poot*

HolyJose2391
07-18-2012, 02:21 PM
Man I would love to jam with Poot. I also play guitar and sing hard rock kinda stuff. That would be fun

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-18-2012, 02:22 PM
IC:

After spending such a long time in silence... I have finally decided to speak out on a few misconceptions. I am far from being a nuisance. I am far from being an annoyance. I am far from being over the edge. In fact I feel a thousand times better than I ever did before! I am ready to take on ANY on-coming obstacles. Whether it is Roman Flare or MassDinero or whoever else.. I will never back down! I have come too far now to end my career so soon. When I was first coming up I went a number of years through the Indy scene before finally being signed by a major league Wrestling company. Of course by then I was deemed to be border-lining on retirement age. But I believe that age should mean absolutely nothing in this industry. If you can still go with the best of them then you should be given the opportunity to do so. I will keep going for as long as my bodily engine would allow me to.

I have only been apart of JBW for a VERY short time and I have already accomplished so much without ever holding a single Championship. I was given the shot of a life time and I look forward to making the best out of it. I will get my match one day if Roman likes it or not. I will be watching over you from the back during all of your matches so I can observe your style. I will learn it and when I do you will have a very complicating time trying to put me away. If I end up getting my match with you earlier than expect, title or not, I will be more than prepared to take you on and beat the living crud out of ya'. Many would call this Child's Play, but THIS is VERY serious business. And my name is most certainly not Chucky. It is TDA... A name that you will never forget when I get my hands on you, Roman.

Oh and not just Roman should worry... Everyone else should worry too. I said this run was going to count this time around and I was not kidding. My last ride of sorts, since I plan on hanging my towel up here in JBW soon to explore other endeavors. I am not betraying JBW with my choices but I also have plans to come back. I am not going to abandon JBW forever like others have done. I am JBW to the bone and I always will be. I wear the colors proudly and I always will. Do not question my words because I speak nothing but the truth. So with my last run underway already I will be pounding my fists against numerous faces. If you oppose me then I will just view you simply as a victim to be.

I encourage all challengers. Come one, come all! I have no limits with how many people I can take on and after I handle all of my business I will have a special surprise for the fans that sleep, breathe, and masturbate to JBW. I am going to be working on a show that is still under wraps and it DOES involve JBW. This announcement comes on the heels of JBW's secondary return within the time frame of 1 year and I hope that it all goes along smoothly. If I end up liking this gig then I will start doing it more permanently. It is a trial or error moment for me and I am hoping for some sort of success in this up-coming endeavor. Keep your eyes peeled and your teeth grindin' because JBW is about to hit you with one WILD haymaker.

Poot-Hair
07-18-2012, 08:39 PM
IC as Seth:*growls angrily at Poot*Poot: You....are a very angry little man

Poot-Hair
07-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Just listened to all the five tracks on there. Never the Same was my favourite, although all were good. As somebody who loves alt. metal, I guess I'm biased to the slightly quicker pace of that one compared to the others, although I did like the soothing feel you got from ones like Thoughts of a Dreamer and Shadows over the Clouds. All in all, I loved it. Great work Poot my man :)Thanks for the kind words Roba. I'm by no means blessed with a "good voice" but I do enjoy singing. My vocal range is average at best. I'm glad you enjoyed my music because I'm only just beginning!

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Poor JBW. It seems that this thread dies whenever I decide to push my character and be active for a change.

Back to sporadic appearances for me!

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Poor JBW. It seems that this thread dies whenever I decide to push my character and be active for a change.

Back to sporadic appearances for me!

This certainly came out the wrong way. I wasn't trying to be an ass. I just meant that I will go easy on my activity.

S.E. Zero
07-18-2012, 10:21 PM
This certainly came out the wrong way. I wasn't trying to be an ass. I just meant that I will go easy on my activity.

No worries, Jason Alexander to the rescue!!!

SilverGhost
07-18-2012, 10:43 PM
IC as Seth: WHY THE FUCK IS THE OLD MAN TALKING!?

S.E. Zero
07-18-2012, 11:44 PM
IC:

After spending such a long time in silence... I have finally decided to speak out on a few misconceptions. I am far from being a nuisance. I am far from being an annoyance. I am far from being over the edge. In fact I feel a thousand times better than I ever did before! I am ready to take on ANY on-coming obstacles. Whether it is Roman Flare or MassDinero or whoever else.. I will never back down! I have come too far now to end my career so soon. When I was first coming up I went a number of years through the Indy scene before finally being signed by a major league Wrestling company. Of course by then I was deemed to be border-lining on retirement age. But I believe that age should mean absolutely nothing in this industry. If you can still go with the best of them then you should be given the opportunity to do so. I will keep going for as long as my bodily engine would allow me to.

I have only been apart of JBW for a VERY short time and I have already accomplished so much without ever holding a single Championship. I was given the shot of a life time and I look forward to making the best out of it. I will get my match one day if Roman likes it or not. I will be watching over you from the back during all of your matches so I can observe your style. I will learn it and when I do you will have a very complicating time trying to put me away. If I end up getting my match with you earlier than expect, title or not, I will be more than prepared to take you on and beat the living crud out of ya'. Many would call this Child's Play, but THIS is VERY serious business. And my name is most certainly not Chucky. It is TDA... A name that you will never forget when I get my hands on you, Roman.

Oh and not just Roman should worry... Everyone else should worry too. I said this run was going to count this time around and I was not kidding. My last ride of sorts, since I plan on hanging my towel up here in JBW soon to explore other endeavors. I am not betraying JBW with my choices but I also have plans to come back. I am not going to abandon JBW forever like others have done. I am JBW to the bone and I always will be. I wear the colors proudly and I always will. Do not question my words because I speak nothing but the truth. So with my last run underway already I will be pounding my fists against numerous faces. If you oppose me then I will just view you simply as a victim to be.

I encourage all challengers. Come one, come all! I have no limits with how many people I can take on and after I handle all of my business I will have a special surprise for the fans that sleep, breathe, and masturbate to JBW. I am going to be working on a show that is still under wraps and it DOES involve JBW. This announcement comes on the heels of JBW's secondary return within the time frame of 1 year and I hope that it all goes along smoothly. If I end up liking this gig then I will start doing it more permanently. It is a trial or error moment for me and I am hoping for some sort of success in this up-coming endeavor. Keep your eyes peeled and your teeth grindin' because JBW is about to hit you with one WILD haymaker.

J. Alexander: Your silence suits you. Nobody wants to hear a senile old man who wants to have one final run at the big time. You are indeed a nuisance but mostly to yourself for thinking you are the future when clearly you a thing of the past. You are on the edge..........of lunacy and you are simply fighting the obstacles within yourself. You are your biggest obstacle and you need to realize if you want to be the man you claim to be....The Devil's Advocate. A Soul relinquished and willing to do things no mere man can do but you haven't, have you?

It's good that you focus your attention on Roman Flare because this may be the best chance to be someone on JBW, I hope you win actually. Roman Flare has been a bore of a champion and you have been a contender that has shown he can get the job but will you? Are you ready to do the things that might lead you to glory? Are you ready to bleed and have livelihood tested to be the best here on JBW? Cause believe me if you wont, you better step aside and let me do what needs to be done and make Roman Flare wish he never stepped in JBW.

I need to worry? I know you are a tough bastard but I know not to worry based off what people say. Most people talk shit and actually do shit to back it up but I am a man of my word and when I tell people to worry, it means they better run for the hills before I make sure they regret messing with me to begin with. I wish you luck in your future endeavors and actually know you are JBW to the bone and that is why you are one of the very people I respect here in JBW. I do not question your words but I do question your resolve to make this an outstanding last run.

Therefore I will issue a challenge. Jason Alexander vs The Devils Advocate in any stage, at any time will honor not only for these fans of yours because who am I to please to please anyone other than myself in this business but it will also be your honor to face a talent like myself before you indeed hang up your boots.

You can retire knowing you faced the future of this business, the future of JBW and of course, the future JBW Undisputed JBW World Champion because no one will dispute that I do not deserve to be the top star JBW has to offer when I do win that coveted championship. I'll gladly get to say I took on a living legend and will honor that match for a very long time, I truly mean that. No bullshit. It will make for a grand send off for you to do whatever this venture of yours may be.

So what do you say? You vs I. You pick the place and the time and we will be sure to put on a show like never before and make a match worthy of being remembered for all of time. I'll be waiting for answer, old man.

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-19-2012, 02:17 AM
J. Alexander: Your silence suits you. Nobody wants to hear a senile old man who wants to have one final run at the big time. You are indeed a nuisance but mostly to yourself for thinking you are the future when clearly you a thing of the past. You are on the edge..........of lunacy and you are simply fighting the obstacles within yourself. You are your biggest obstacle and you need to realize if you want to be the man you claim to be....The Devil's Advocate. A Soul relinquished and willing to do things no mere man can do but you haven't, have you?

It's good that you focus your attention on Roman Flare because this may be the best chance to be someone on JBW, I hope you win actually. Roman Flare has been a bore of a champion and you have been a contender that has shown he can get the job but will you? Are you ready to do the things that might lead you to glory? Are you ready to bleed and have livelihood tested to be the best here on JBW? Cause believe me if you wont, you better step aside and let me do what needs to be done and make Roman Flare wish he never stepped in JBW.

I need to worry? I know you are a tough bastard but I know not to worry based off what people say. Most people talk shit and actually do shit to back it up but I am a man of my word and when I tell people to worry, it means they better run for the hills before I make sure they regret messing with me to begin with. I wish you luck in your future endeavors and actually know you are JBW to the bone and that is why you are one of the very people I respect here in JBW. I do not question your words but I do question your resolve to make this an outstanding last run.

Therefore I will issue a challenge. Jason Alexander vs The Devils Advocate in any stage, at any time will honor not only for these fans of yours because who am I to please to please anyone other than myself in this business but it will also be your honor to face a talent like myself before you indeed hang up your boots.

You can retire knowing you faced the future of this business, the future of JBW and of course, the future JBW Undisputed JBW World Champion because no one will dispute that I do not deserve to be the top star JBW has to offer when I do win that coveted championship. I'll gladly get to say I took on a living legend and will honor that match for a very long time, I truly mean that. No bullshit. It will make for a grand send off for you to do whatever this venture of yours may be.

So what do you say? You vs I. You pick the place and the time and we will be sure to put on a show like never before and make a match worthy of being remembered for all of time. I'll be waiting for answer, old man.

IC:

Listen here boy… I am not leaving JBW for very long. This is simply my last run for the year and possibly all of next year if a return does not interest me at that time. If I have plans to return sooner then I certainly would not tell anyone simply because returns are very fun when done in a secretive way. I have been in this business for a countless amount of years and I have been given the opportunity to go to the big times in Hollywood. Not for myself, but for the various talk shows who are willing to have me. When I get on these shows you can bet your ass that I am going be plugging the hell out of JBW to attract a brand new kind of audience. It might not be my kind of audience but business is business regardless.

I admire the fact that you have come this far in the business, Jason Alexander. I really REALLY feel urged to applaud you for your gutsy personality and the overall way you have been carrying yourself here in land of professional wrestling. You will go far and I definitely DO NOT doubt that my friend. You are a dime a dozen and JBW would be foolish not to use your talents in the not so distant future. But on another note if you slide in-between those ropes and into the ring with me then I will make your life a living hell. I do not play around and you surely know this by now. When you were kicking up dust in the indy’s I was participating in all kinds of hellacious matches. I could not even be beaten unless that guy had lackeys. I was a force to be reckoned with so the higher-ups were quick to sever their ties with me.

This long and bumpy road that I traveled was not an easy one. It was not smooth at all. Did you know that the entire time that my colleagues here were performing in the ring I was sitting at home training my ass off? I never even knew that I would be returning to JBW. I was just training out of instinct. Out of the sheer need to be the very best at what I do inside of a goddamn RING. Then I heard my phone. Dingaling…Dingaling… It was just going off the hook like a nutso being admitted into a psycho house for the very first time. I picked that phone up off the ringer and I said “Hello?” On the other end and much to my surprise I was met by the voice of Kash. He told me that I was on my way back in but he questioned my age. I had not perfect rebuttal at the time so I listened to what he had to offer..

Moments later it was determined that I would be returning in a General Manager role. I loved the role but when I got my hands dirty I began to really miss wrestling inside of that very ring. It was something that I began to want and need each and every day. I resumed my training and during those months I got into a backstage altercation that Kash just happened to see. I handled myself so well that I was given the opportunity to relinquish my GM title for a legitimate return. I raked my bones to get back to where I even am at this moment. Going even further would just be a bonus. My true accomplishment is being a JBW star.

Now Jason, when we have our match I want you to take whatever strife you get in the aftermath of it and run with it, win or lose. Because if you believe that you are a winner then you will go on to accomplish bigger things than even I could ever dream of. Hell, I may NEVER get my hands on any kind of championship but I feel relieved to know that the future of JBW rests firmly upon your shoulders, Jason. I will never forget what you did for me tonight. Also, while I was away I found out what all the JBW’ers did in their free time when they did not have to worry about me roaming freely around the corridors. Such a horrendous sight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU_5khy2fW4

Snair
07-19-2012, 04:29 AM
TDA & SEZ are taking IC'ng to a whole new level :p

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 05:36 AM
TDA & SEZ are taking IC'ng to a whole new level :p

Lol, thank you but TDA is the man on this one. I'll try to respond to his latest post later on in the day.

TDA get ready :p

RomanFlare
07-19-2012, 07:43 AM
I just got this Extreme Wrestling Revenge. It's a wrestling booker simulator I think.

chunkkynutzzz
07-19-2012, 09:06 AM
IC as Depri$e: Can Somebody Euthanize E.Alexander ,or would I have to do it myself.

chunkkynutzzz
07-19-2012, 09:07 AM
IC as Depri$e: Yeap, ima have to do it myself!!!

Poot-Hair
07-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Well guys, I regret to say that I attempted suicide this morning......

Yes it's true, I tried to smother/drown myself in Mrs. Poot's vagina. Almost succeeded

HolyJose2391
07-19-2012, 09:14 AM

Yes it's true, I tried to smother/drown myself in Mrs. Poot's vagina. Almost succeeded

At first I was like "THE FUCK!" and then I LOL'd very hard!

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 09:20 AM

Was she that wet, that you could drown yourself down there? DAMN!!!!!! Lol There's always next time.

Poot-Hair
07-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Was she that wet, that you could drown yourself down there? DAMN!!!!!! Lol There's always next time.I have honestly never had so much fun trying to off myself (see what I did there? ;)) Let's just say when a woman gets pregnant.....she goes thru some "changes" in uhh...places lol. It's FARKING AWESOME!! >_<

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 09:40 AM
I have honestly never had so much fun trying to off myself (see what I did there? ;)) Let's just say when a woman gets pregnant.....she goes thru some "changes" in uhh...places lol. It's FARKING AWESOME!! >_<

xD I'm dying here hahaha

Robareid
07-19-2012, 10:01 AM

You got me very worried for a second there... Then I lol'd hard

Asherdelampyr
07-19-2012, 10:18 AM

anything worth doing once should be done repeatedly and with great enthusiasm

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 03:07 PM
IC:

Listen here boy… I am not leaving JBW for very long. This is simply my last run for the year and possibly all of next year if a return does not interest me at that time. If I have plans to return sooner then I certainly would not tell anyone simply because returns are very fun when done in a secretive way. I have been in this business for a countless amount of years and I have been given the opportunity to go to the big times in Hollywood. Not for myself, but for the various talk shows who are willing to have me. When I get on these shows you can bet your ass that I am going be plugging the hell out of JBW to attract a brand new kind of audience. It might not be my kind of audience but business is business regardless.

I admire the fact that you have come this far in the business, Jason Alexander. I really REALLY feel urged to applaud you for your gutsy personality and the overall way you have been carrying yourself here in land of professional wrestling. You will go far and I definitely DO NOT doubt that my friend. You are a dime a dozen and JBW would be foolish not to use your talents in the not so distant future. But on another note if you slide in-between those ropes and into the ring with me then I will make your life a living hell. I do not play around and you surely know this by now. When you were kicking up dust in the indy’s I was participating in all kinds of hellacious matches. I could not even be beaten unless that guy had lackeys. I was a force to be reckoned with so the higher-ups were quick to sever their ties with me.

This long and bumpy road that I traveled was not an easy one. It was not smooth at all. Did you know that the entire time that my colleagues here were performing in the ring I was sitting at home training my ass off? I never even knew that I would be returning to JBW. I was just training out of instinct. Out of the sheer need to be the very best at what I do inside of a goddamn RING. Then I heard my phone. Dingaling…Dingaling… It was just going off the hook like a nutso being admitted into a psycho house for the very first time. I picked that phone up off the ringer and I said “Hello?” On the other end and much to my surprise I was met by the voice of Kash. He told me that I was on my way back in but he questioned my age. I had not perfect rebuttal at the time so I listened to what he had to offer..

Moments later it was determined that I would be returning in a General Manager role. I loved the role but when I got my hands dirty I began to really miss wrestling inside of that very ring. It was something that I began to want and need each and every day. I resumed my training and during those months I got into a backstage altercation that Kash just happened to see. I handled myself so well that I was given the opportunity to relinquish my GM title for a legitimate return. I raked my bones to get back to where I even am at this moment. Going even further would just be a bonus. My true accomplishment is being a JBW star.

Now Jason, when we have our match I want you to take whatever strife you get in the aftermath of it and run with it, win or lose. Because if you believe that you are a winner then you will go on to accomplish bigger things than even I could ever dream of. Hell, I may NEVER get my hands on any kind of championship but I feel relieved to know that the future of JBW rests firmly upon your shoulders, Jason. I will never forget what you did for me tonight.

J. Alexander: Now you listen up old man, I am not a damn boy unlike many you've faced before me, I am a man, a ruthless man. A man known to push the boundaries of what can be done because I am simply smarter, more cunning, more maniacal and simply better than most people put in the ring with me. That's only exposure JBW truly needs to emphasize, not allowing a dead man walking the chance to become somewhat of social media ambassador but hey it is their company, I am in it to make it stays relevant in the eyes of those who come to witness greatness and it can certainly get no greater than myself.

I actually admire you speaking the truth that no one else seems to want to acknowledge themselves and that is that I will make it far in this business because I am the future. The now we live in will soon become a thing the past and that's why JBW should always look towards the future and the future is me. I pour my heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears into this business and believe me, I will strive to make JBW greater than it once was, better than it is now and will continue to make sure it is the standard for the best. This is the place that I now call home and hell hath no fury like the one inside me, so give it your best to make my life a living hell; many have tried, so many have failed and few have succeed but it through that pain and suffering that I became who I am today. A man without fear.

You know, I am only 24. Been wrestling for well over 5 years now and they have been grand, enough for me to know that I will continue to do this till I have carried out out of this place by force because my body has given out on me and I cannot move but even then I will find a way to leave this place standing tall because that's how passionate I am to make my mark in this business. People will always know the name Jason Alexander, be it for good or bad. People will remember you for what you were, just another victim of mine but I know defeating you won't come without a price. Like you have said, you've been through your own hell and the trials that came with it have made you the legend that you are today but I want you to be clear on what you clearly stated: "I was a force to be reckoned with." What happened to you? Where is that man today? Where is the man who I want to face? Where is that blood thirsty savage who lives up to the name The Devils Advocate?

Forget fear of losing control, forget that fear of what you could do because I want you to do it. Lose control and do what you can do. I too will do the same, that is only way this match will ever be truly memorable. To go out there and give it our all, go toe to toe and see who is the better man; that is what I want from you, not Krayden Havok, the man you are now but The Devils Advocate himself. The man I know you are, the man Ka$h himself knew you were when he contacted you. He knew you needed some time to become better, that's why you started a General Manager but you knew. You knew that the JBW was your true calling as it is mine. This is what you were meant to do. It's what I was meant to do.

That is why I am glad you accepted my challenge. We are men who will die doing what we love. We get the chance to make sure we get to see who wants that glorious death more than the other and show the world what a true match between 2 men without remorse, without compassion and without fear can be capable of. I don't need to believe I am a winner Krayden, I AM a winner. Win, lose or even draw, I plan on making sure you end up living in an endless nightmare at my hands because I can.

JBW will be my blessing, my curse and my burden but I will not let this company fall, you be sure remember those words more than my actions for my actions towards you will be last thing you ever remember.

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 03:34 PM
IC as Depri$e: Can Somebody Euthanize E.Alexander ,or would I have to do it myself.

IC as Depri$e: Yeap, ima have to do it myself!!!

E. Alexander: Can someone please perform the act of euthanasia? I mean for fucks sake if you're gonna continue doing this, I might as well just buy you an encyclopedia set so that you can actually say something to me that is not required to be translated from whatever the hell language it is you're speaking.

You're more than welcome to do it yourself but I'm guessing you're too much of a bitch to do it yourself if actually had to ask for someone else to do it for you. So....good luck with that.

chunkkynutzzz
07-19-2012, 04:17 PM
E. Alexander: Can someone please perform the act of euthanasia? I mean for fucks sake if you're gonna continue doing this, I might as well just buy you an encyclopedia set so that you can actually say something to me that is not required to be translated from whatever the hell language it is you're speaking.

You're more than welcome to do it yourself but I'm guessing you're too much of a bitch to do it yourself if actually had to ask for someone else to do it for you. So....good luck with that.

IC as Depri$e:***Extremly Irate*** I Am GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU e. Alexandria FOR LIPPIN TOO DAMN MUCH... DO YOU KNOW WHO DA FUCK. YOU IS TALKIN TO , HUHH AHU!..ahu!!..

Wait Till I See You Boyboy.. U Ain't Tough and stop Actin Like you Don't know my language.. Hyou know What I'm Sayin..Its Simple ,I'm takin u out.. Snipa style.Ima Don.

Won to play wit ain't me, bitch kid. You Gon Get Embarrased in Front of Your Peers .

See I Don't Give Not For The Life of me about anythin and anyone. I'm Just gettin Mines and you in the way of that. I'm gettin to The Top of This Industry and Will Be Recognized Alone. DerPri$e. All Will be mine.

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 04:32 PM
IC as Depri$e:***Extremly Irate*** I Am GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU e. Alexandria FOR LIPPIN TOO DAMN MUCH... DO YOU KNOW WHO DA FUCK. YOU IS TALKIN TO , HUHH AHU!..ahu!!..

Wait Till I See You Boyboy.. U Ain't Tough and stop Actin Like you Don't know my language.. Hyou know What I'm Sayin..Its Simple ,I'm takin u out.. Snipa style.Ima Don.

Won to play wit ain't me, bitch kid. You Gon Get Embarrased in Front of Your Peers .

See I Don't Give Not For The Life of me about anythin and anyone. I'm Just gettin Mines and you in the way of that. I'm gettin to The Top of This Industry and Will Be Recognized Alone. DerPri$e. All Will be mine.

E. Alexander: This is fun, seeing you act all tough. I know exactly who I'm talking to, a child. A child from this generation of stupidity.

I don't speak stupid so whatever it was you said here....it's probably nothing important anyways.

The only embarrassment in JBW has one name: Depri$e. All my peers agree. I mean, hell if you can't even get your own name right, -shakes head-......

The only thing standing in your way is your ignorant self. Realize that in JBW you ain't shit, if you want what's yours go forth and make it happen. It just won't be at my expense. I however don't mind making you just another fool who fell to an Alexander.

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Juarez: So, I was walking through the dangerous streets of Juarez, the only place I really thrive, the other day and I thought to myself, many people may see this as nothing more than a wasteland, I see it as a playground. I look around me on a street in Juarez and see a million different weapons. And the person I'd most like to use those weapons on is Jason Alexander, but that bitch is too scared to even admit that he's threatened by my talents.

OOC: Okay guys, this is what I was talking about. For those of you that have read Do or Die, you'd get this, but those who haven't go to the HWA Official Show Thread and read it. It's around page 88.

Basically, SEZ and I are doing this to promote cross-fed feuds, and we're going to be ICing across threads.

J. Alexander: I figured you'd go running back to Juarez. The only place you feel safe from me. I must have hit you so hard that you had to seek comfort in the one place, a worthless pedazo de basura like you could actually be considered normal. why would I, acknowledge your pitiful existence? I clearly proved hey you don't deserve my attention.

OoC: Like Eddie said this is an experiment to promote cross fedding on eWN. If you like what you see, feel free to use this as a tool for a lot of feuds that could develop if we get this cross fedding a good try.

thejman93
07-19-2012, 05:51 PM
OoC: Like Eddie said this is an experiment to promote cross fedding on eWN. If you like what you see, feel free to use this as a tool for a lot of feuds that could develop if we get this cross fedding a good try.

That's a great idea, you two. A solid working relationship between EWNCW, HWA and JBW could work wonders for EWN E-Fedding as a whole.

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Juarez: Oh wow, Jason Alexander...the one that got away. For the moment. You see- you can say that I've gone running back to Juarez, but time and time again, I've called you out- and you've failed to answer the call time and time again. I was actually beginning to hope you'd been finished off by some random guy in a bar.

Trust me, all I've done since Do or Die is come up with different ways I'm going to destroy you, which I will do. It's going to get to a point where every single time you hear the door knock at the various hotels you travel around to, you're going to be too scared to answer the door so you'll have to get your minders to do it for you.

You can say whatever you want Jason, I know you're threatened by me, and when it comes down to it, I'm going to break you. I'll break you into a million different pieces, and people will always remember you as the one that said you're going to be everything and fell to the future of professional wrestling. You're going to be known as little more than Eddie Juarez's latest victim.

J. Alexander: See the thing with Jason Alexander, he doesn't just come out for any little bitch who just wants him to. I make my own decisions and the time to humiliate is just not right at the moment but it will come.

What happened at Do or Die was a reality check for you. You are nada. To call yourself El Hombre Mas Peligroso del Mundo (The Most Dangerous Man in the World) was a joke. I knew it from the start, so what do I do. I played you like a fiddle and you know it. I made you think I was your best friend, that you and I would get along like 2 latinos should but in the end I was smarter than you and you know it. It kills you to know for all your talk, my actions shut you up at Do or Die.

Threatened by you? Hahahahahahaa, -breathes hard- oh my lungs...hahaha. Oh you are good. The only fear I have is what I will do to you once we come face to face again. Last time was a warning of what's to come, this time I will shatter your bones, maybe even split your skull for the hell of it. Fact remains that once I'm through with you, you will be just another fool who thought he could defeat an Alexander.

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Juarez: Oh I'm still waiting for the humiliation Alexander. You think for a second I'm going to allow you the chance to humiliate me? If you even show your face in HWA, Alexander, I'm going to end you. I'm going to not only defeat an Alexander, I'm going to destroy one. What are you going to do instead? Send your little brother after me? Haha, don't make me laugh homes. You know I'm the one that's going to teach you just why they call me The Most Dangerous Man in the World.

You see, when you left last time, at Do or Die esse, you tried to call yourself The Most Dangerous Man in the World- but we both know that's not true. When was the last time you ended somebody's career? Because for me it was just last week. I go into each and every show expecting to finish somebody off, and one day homes, it'll be you. You'll be the one standing across the ring from me at the beginning of the match, and you'll be the one lying on your back on the canvas with EMTs trying to resuscitate you at the end of the match, while I'm standing above you victorious.

You are threatened by me homes, when you were last here- you stabbed me in the back, you wasn't man enough to turn to me and face me de hombre a hombre (man to man), you may have been cold and calculating, but ultimately you acted like a shell of a man, you acted like a coward. If you had a problem with me esse, why agree to team with me in the first place? I'll tell you why- you were scouting me. And it only took one match for you to realise that I was the threat you thought I was.

What am I a threat to? Your throne Jason. Many, many people agree in the fact that you're the King of the Indys. I guess you can say I'm the heir, because when I slaughter you, I'll take that throne. I'll take your crown, I'll take your kingdom and I'll be the one standing tall in the middle of your castle while you'll be nothing more than an afterthought. When I'm finished with you- people won't be speaking of when you took me out at Do or Die, they'll simply be asking, who the hell is Jason Alexander?

J. Alexander: I'm sorry but why would I step foot in HWA again when I already did what I intended to do? Make you look like a fool. I'm not against returning to HWA one day soon to finish the job I started. I have no need to send my cousin to do anything I can't do myself and defeating I can pretty much do with my eyes closed. Hell I want to do with my eyes to waste my sight on Mexican scum like you.

Who's career did you end? Guerrero's? His career was over before you ever tried to lay claim that you ended it. You may have put him out of action but he is not me. There lies your error. No man, is an equal to me much less you. So when you are eating through a straw after my knee breaks your jaw and teeth, then we will see if you can flap your gums as often as you've had in recent weeks. Actions always speak louder than words and I will speak in the millions when I'm done with you.

I agreed to team with you for 2 very precise purposes.

1. Show HWA what they missed out on, when they felt they would be bigger without me. Simple fact is they are not. They are still dragging themselves through the mud to try be #1, a goal they would've accomplished with me leading the way and they know it.

2. To give you a new outlook on life really by kicking your skull in. Considering yourself the best when clearly I am was something that I could not stand to let continue because it is a lie. The best does not the say he is the best, he proves it. I have proved that I am the best and would not let others claim a title they do not deserve. You don't even deserve to even speak the word for it will never suit you like it suits me.

I used to cherish that title: King of the Indies, but I'm not in the indies anymore, they may have started my nationwide exposure but I'm so far beyond the indies now that the title you wish to claim has no owner. So what is it you are really trying to claim? Nothing. Just the right to say you beat me but the reality is Juarez, you can't and you never will. So when you fail in this venture of yours, what do you think people will think about you? Oh that's right, they won't.

They will simply remember, Juarez as Jason Alexander's next victim.

HolyJose2391
07-19-2012, 07:06 PM
IC *on the phone*: Hello? Hey ICE? Yeah I'd like to report a dirty Mexican and a Puerto Rican. My suspicions leads me to believe they are illegal. I need you over here now. Wait what's that? Puerto Ricans can't be illegal? They're born US citizens? Fucking bullshit. You can still get rid of the Mexican right? Alright good.

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-19-2012, 07:11 PM
IC *on the phone*: Hello? Hey ICE? Yeah I'd like to report a dirty Mexican and a Puerto Rican. My suspicions leads me to believe they are illegal. I need you over here now. Wait what's that? Puerto Ricans can't be illegal? They're born US citizens? Fucking bullshit. You can still get rid of the Mexican right? Alright good.

Sleeper: Fuck La Migra, them putos took my cousin last week.:mad:

HolyJose2391
07-19-2012, 07:13 PM
Sleeper: Fuck La Migra, them putos took my cousin last week.:mad:
IC: he'll be back with a week though!

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-19-2012, 07:14 PM
IC: he'll be back with a week though!

Sleeper: Actually he got back last night so I got them pills you were asking for.

HolyJose2391
07-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Sleeper: Actually he got back last night so I got them pills you were asking for.
IC: fucking brilliant. Gonna go sell those to the guys in TNA make a killing

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 07:18 PM
Bout time you fuckers did some IC'ing :p I thought they were gonna have to rename JBW to "The place SEZ rules at IC'ing" lol

HolyJose2391
07-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Bout time you fuckers did some IC'ing :p I thought they were gonna have to rename JBW to "The place SEZ rules at IC'ing" lol
:p found some time lol

No_1eddiefan
07-19-2012, 07:55 PM

Jose, this is fuckin' golden bro.

HolyJose2391
07-19-2012, 08:01 PM
Jose, this is fuckin' golden bro.
Hahahah thanks man glad you enjoyed it

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 08:01 PM
Juarez: Mexican scum? This Mexican scum is the guy that is going to beat you Jason, whenever we meet- and we will meet. You know it and I know it. It's going to happen, whether or not it's on a mainstream TV channel, hell if it has to happen on Jerry fuckin' Springer, it's going to happen. Do you not understand what it takes to take out a Guerrero? We're talking about the most prestigious and greatest wrestling familia of all time. They're born not only to survive, they're born to grow and become the greats they do. It's in their genes, and it's something I have taught to myself.

As for those reasons:

1. HWA missed out on nothing. You were a nobody that got big on a lucky break. You see, like I've proven, I don't need people- you needed Abel in BWA and you needed to become Jose's bitch in AWF. You've used people to get to the top all the way through your career. That's why you failed in HWA- because you were on your own.

2. The fact is Alexander, this is what gets me, you could have picked anybody in the entire world that claims they are the best to turn your back on, but you chose me. And why is that esse? Because like I've been saying all the way through, you realised that I was a threat.

Ahh yes, the King of the Indies. Your own title. Why don't you have it anymore? Because you sold out. You've forgotten all about the indies. It's like you believe that you're bigger than the independent companies that put you on the map home. And that's why I'm going to be the one that will cut you down to size Alexander. When I'm finished with you, you won't be a man- you'll simply be a shell.

J. Alexander: Prestigious to who? The only name that matters is mine. You should damn well know that by now but modeling yourself after a Guerrero, guess you are stupid as one.

Oh trust me, they missed out on a bona fide star like me to give them the edge they need in actually claiming to be hardcore. Hardcore to the core is something that HWA used to live by and now I see it as a shell of what used to be hardcore. The standard of hardcore means doing what you must be the winner and that is why they needed me to lead the way cause I do whatever I must to actually be a winner.

I'm sorry but if you think singles success in the only way to make a name for yourself, well you're wrong but I'm not surprised really. I know that at times when I find a way to make a name for myself by becoming part of something more , you seize it and my partnership with Abel is one I will never forget.

All right, there was more to my attack than I let on but believe it's not considering a threat. It's my vast history with hating stupid rotten Mexicans like you, just as much as they hated me. You can bet your ass, you being what you are just made it more desirable to knock you the fuck out at Do or Die and I did just that.

As far as being Jose's bitch? Hmmm, I wonder if Broc, knows what his little bitch is doing; wasting my time, that's right. Do not tell me, he has not played some role in your ''success'' cause you'd just be lying through your teeth or what's soon to be left of them very soon.

A sell out? Oh no, my frenemy. Being at the level I knew I was at in the indies and not being challenged, just made my decision to move on to bigger and better all the more easier and believe me once the chance presents itself to you, you will do the same. Who will be the sell out then?

Don't be a hypocrite and don't make yourself out to be better because you are and never will be.

HolyJose2391
07-19-2012, 08:04 PM
J. Alexander: Prestigious to who? The only name that matters is mine. You should damn well know that by now but modeling after a Guerrero, guess you are stupid as one.

Oh trust me, they missed out on a bona fide star like me to give them the edge they need in actually claiming to be hardcore. Hardcore to the core is something that HWA used to live by and now I see it as a shell of what used to be hardcore. The standard of hardcore means doing what you must be the winner and that is why they needed me to lead the way cause I do whatever I must to actually be a winner.

I'm sorry but if you think singles success in the only way to make a name for yourself, well you're wrong but I'm not surprised really. I know that at times when I find a way to make a name for myself by becoming part of something more , you seize it and my partnership with Abel is one I will never forget.

All right, there was more to my attack than I let on but believe it's not considering a threat. It's my vast history with hating stupid rotten Mexicans like you, just as much as they hated me. You can bet your ass, you being what you are just made it more desirable to knock you the fuck out at Do or Die and I did just that.

As far as being Jose's bitch? Hmmm, I wonder if Broc, knows what his little bitch is doing; wasting my time, that's right. Do not tell me, he has not played some role in your ''success'' cause you'd just be lying through your teeth or what's soon to be left of them very soon.

A sell out? Oh no, my frenemy. Being at the level I knew I was at in the indies and not being challenged, just made my decision to move on to bigger and better all the more easier and believe me once the chance presents itself to you, you will do the same. Who will be the sell out then?

Don't be a hypocrite and don't make yourself out to be better because you are and never will be.
IC:see now great I am? I'm mentioned with how I beat the Shit out of Broc

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Juarez: You may be the Puerto Rican Nightmare homes, but you're dreaming if you think you're better than me. Why? Because I'm Eddie Juarez! REMEMBER THE NAME!

J. Alexander: The only I need to remember is to call the asylum to pick you up once you are left living in an endless nightmare at my hands. I am The Motherfucking ''Puerto Rican Nightmare'' Jason Alexander and don't you fucking forget it. See you soon, Juarez. See you soon.

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 08:20 PM
So guys as Eddie & I are finished (for now, Hate/love my frenemy :p) What were your thoughts on this our trial run for the moment.

If you have not seen our cross-fed cross-thread ICing, have a look over the last few pages and the HWA thread to see it in full.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated- did you think it was a good idea? Did you think it worked well? Was there any issues with it? LET US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HolyJose2391
07-19-2012, 08:58 PM
That was gold! I loved it.

SilverGhost
07-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Nothing short of awesome here. To all who put their time in these IC's, bravo!

Kashdinero
07-19-2012, 09:23 PM
WF is almost finished. I would say its 90% complete!!

Also, fantastic ICing here, guys!!

I will say that -with all due respect and nothing more- the last thing JbW will be doing is any kind of cross over storylines. Absolutely feel free to IC all you like--its great to read, but the shows will not involve anything HWA or any other EFed (apart from EWA) related (sorry, guys, but once shy twice bitten and all that :() in the near future.

Just wanted to throw that in before anyone got their hopes up.

Hope you all understand :)

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-19-2012, 09:27 PM

I will say that -with all due respect and nothing more- the last thing JbW will be doing is any kind of cross over storylines. Absolutely feel free to IC all you like--its great to read, but the shows will not involve anything HWA or any other EFed (apart from EWA) related (sorry, guys, but once shy twice bitten and all that :() in the near future.

I believe it goes "Once Bitten, Twice Shy".:p

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 09:36 PM

No worries, Ka$h this was done simply to offer a new way of IC that might be beneficial to those who feel left out or say restricted (by their own choice) to not IC outside of their preferred feds. An ex. just an example. My friend Vegas in EWNCW portrays Daymian Bloodstone and say Jason wants to simply IC with him this could be used a a tool for that purpose since I would preferably like to keep anything JA related here in JBW and perhaps he'd like to do the same and keeps his character's activity strictly in EWNCW.

If it would lead to involvement of other feds in a cross promotional way that's a bridge to cross when we get there. In the case of Eddie and I, anything between Juarez and Alexander will be done in HWA, since it started there; now however, we got some great exposure towards that storyline that JBW might not have known was happening with one of their own, in this case me.

This is simply used to satisfy a need for IC for when you want something different every now and then. Plus it would promote a great feel of unity among us feds rather than simply viewing other feds as ''rivals''. so yeah....:p

Kashdinero
07-19-2012, 10:49 PM
Yeah, I'm absolutely ecstatic at the interbrand IC battles--I think they're a fabulous way of interacting with one another and adds much needed spice to the threads, but right now, obviously the focus here is Jabe.

Saying that--as I said to Edward, I'm totally up for helping you guys out in anyway I can, and, believe me, he feels the same.

Juarez vs Alexander?

All I can say is..

Jason Alexander FTW!!!!

S.E. Zero
07-19-2012, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I'm absolutely ecstatic at the interbrand IC battles--I think they're a fabulous way of interacting with one another and adds much needed spice to the threads, but right now, obviously the focus here is Jabe.

Saying that--as I said to Edward, I'm totally up for helping you guys out in anyway I can, and, believe me, he feels the same.

Juarez vs Alexander?

All I can say is..

Jason Alexander FTW!!!!

Glad you like it and noted JBW comes first!!!

Anything you feel could help, let us know.

You know I don't plan on losing Boss, I plan on making JBW very proud in my match against Juarez, whenever it may come. Though it is my mate, so if he wins I wont get too upset :)

NightWolf
07-20-2012, 01:23 AM
In Character; "All this moaning and groaning about who is the best and yet nobody has been able to beat me yet."

Kashdinero
07-20-2012, 01:32 AM
I believe it goes "Once Bitten, Twice Shy".:p

Glad you picked that one up, but I totally meant what I typed, mi amigo (loooonng story).

IC @$ Ka$h: I am begging someone to get rid of this fool!!

Kashdinero
07-20-2012, 01:34 AM
In Character; "All this moaning and groaning about who is the best and yet nobody has been able to beat me yet."

IC @$ Ka$h: I am begging you to watch this episode of WF--I think you'll find a not so pleasant surprise waiting for you, Mr Wolf.

NightWolf
07-20-2012, 01:47 AM
IC @$ Ka$h: I am begging you to watch this episode of WF--I think you'll find a not so pleasant surprise waiting for you, Mr Wolf.

In character; "I am ready for whatever you throw at me Bossman! Come hell or high water I will always be the best thing to ever happen to Jabe."

Ooc; I smell Wolf's decline approaching!

Kashdinero
07-20-2012, 01:55 AM
In character; "I am ready for whatever you throw at me Bossman! Come hell or high water I will always be the best thing to ever happen to Jabe."

Ooc; I smell Wolf's decline approaching!

IC @$ Ka$h: Lol, N-Dubs ain't even booked for a match--none of you ScummyCore tossers are.

OOC: Lol, N-Dubs is my main man; I'd NEVER put him on the D-Cline.

IC: You're still gonna be unpleasantly surprised, B-Atch!! Mwuhahahaha!!

NightWolf
07-20-2012, 02:03 AM
IC @$ Ka$h: Lol, N-Dubs ain't even booked for a match--none of you ScummyCore tossers are.

OOC: Lol, N-Dubs is my main man; I'd NEVER put him on the D-Cline.

IC: You're still gonna be unpleasantly surprise, B-Atch!! Mwuhahahaha!!

In Character; "OHYEAH? I do not have to be booked for a match to have one. I can come and go as I please BOSSMAN.. That is a common unwritten guideline that is flying across to the other Horrorcore members. We will come back and if we have to form a stable named 'H0rr0rc0Re Wh0rEs' to get noticed then you can bet all of your money on it that I would make that happen at the drop of a wide brimmed hat."

Ooc; I am loving that new nickname. N-DUBS. HintersmcHinsterssmith. :D

Kashdinero
07-20-2012, 02:09 AM
In Character; "OHYEAH? I do not have to be booked for a match to have one. I can come and go as I please BOSSMAN.. That is a common unwritten guideline that is flying across to the other Horrorcore members. We will come back and if we have to form a stable named 'H0rr0rc0Re Wh0rEs' to get noticed then you can bet all of your money on it that I would make that happen at the drop of a wide brimmed hat."

Ooc; I am loving that new nickname. N-DUBS. HintersmcHinsterssmith. :D

IC @$ Ka$h: HorrorCore Whores?! Is that so? Well, at least you're gunna enjoy the severe fucking that I unleash come WF @ The Chinese Theatre, N-Dubs!

#blamedudley

OOC: Yeah, N-Dubs FTWinHCFashion! ;)

NightWolf
07-20-2012, 02:17 AM
IC @$ Ka$h: HorrorCore Whores?! Is that so? Well, at least you're gunna enjoy the severe fucking that I unleash come WF @ The Chinese Theatre, N-Dubs!

#blamedudley

OOC: Yeah, N-Dubs FTWinHCFashion! ;)

In Character; "Severe fucking?! I am going to reverse it on you so fast that by the time you catch wind of what I am up to your brain would just crumble and shut down in complete confusion. Drool coming straight out of your mouth and your pupils left pointing in opposite directions of eachother simply because you tested me and got the worst reverse fucking of a life time!"

Ooc; This is getting kinda funny.

Kashdinero
07-20-2012, 04:06 AM
In Character; "Severe fucking?! I am going to reverse it on you so fast that by the time you catch wind of what I am up to your brain would just crumble and shut down in complete confusion. Drool coming straight out of your mouth and your pupils left pointing in opposite directions of eachother simply because you tested me and got the worst reverse fucking of a life time!"

Ooc; This is getting kinda funny.

IC: Reverse fucking? Does that, like, come with its own instructions? Cause, I gotta tell ya', Mr Undefeated, unless you get Mrs Wolf to come and show me how one goes about reverse fucking, I'm gonna have to pass due to ignorance. However, seeing that I personally know whats in store for you then it'd be a little hypocritical of you to judge me for being ignorant.

#N-Dubs =/= #Lamb-To-The-Slaughter

Poot-Hair
07-20-2012, 07:44 AM
So, I go in for another surgery today (was postponed a few days). You guys wish me luck and there's a good chance I won't be around for awhile. Take care Jabe!

S.E. Zero
07-20-2012, 07:59 AM
So, I go in for another surgery today (was postponed a few days). You guys wish me luck and there's a good chance I won't be around for awhile. Take care Jabe!

Best of luck Poot, hope all goes well.

Robareid
07-20-2012, 08:05 AM

Good luck mate, I'm sure you'll get through just fine. Take care Poot :)

Kashdinero
07-20-2012, 08:25 AM
Poot, good luck, brother. Fingers crossed for ya... You'll be back I'm no time :)

Robareid
07-20-2012, 09:34 AM
Rage: Not long till WARFare. Not long till Apocalypse UK take over. Because it's happening, and there' nothing you can do to stop it. The tag team division is back on the rise, and we're right at the forefront. We ARE going to become number one contenders, just wait and see.

eyehatecena
07-20-2012, 10:02 AM
karl panzer: Rage, ole buddy, there is but one thing standing in your way of the JBW tag team belts- the Panzers. Good luck trying to get past us

eyehatecena
07-20-2012, 10:03 AM
take care Poot, hope it all goes well

Robareid
07-20-2012, 10:09 AM
karl panzer: Rage, ole buddy, there is but one thing standing in your way of the JBW tag team belts- the Panzers. Good luck trying to get past us

Rage: Oh come on, really? You think you two Germans are better than two of the finest atheletes to come out of the UK? Come on, I'd have thought you Germans would have learned by now, everytime you take on us Brits it doesn't go too well for you. Two world wars, one world cup and all that.

Come WARFare you'll be whitness, wait scratch that, you'll be living proof that there's no team on the face of this Earth that can stop us. Hell, you couldn't even slow us down. We don't care who it is standing across from us in the ring, you two rookies, a team who tries to make a name off of our back like the Beersteins, two former world champions like Snair and Manabu or even the good for nothing tag team champions. We're just going to plow straight through them on our way to our final goal, the JBW Unified Tag Team Championships.

You can't stop us, you can't even slow us down. So it's best you just get out the way of the Apocalypse

eyehatecena
07-20-2012, 10:33 AM
karl panzer: leave it to a Brit to dreadge up the memories of WWI and WWII. What happened back then was a travisty, too many innocents lost their lives, on all sides. For the record, if Oli and myself were around back then, we would have taken out Hitler and his goons all by ourselves and avoided wars. But on to the present. You think we are rookies? Really? We've been doing this since you were in grade school. We fought in every country and destroyed the compotition. As far as the Beerstein brothers, they are nothing, even their own country hates them. Even their agent left them. Snair and Manboobsman, or whatever his name is are just as bad. And Rage, we give you props for what you can do in the ring. We actually respect you, butttttt we will still kick your ass

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Glad you picked that one up, but I totally meant what I typed, mi amigo (loooonng story).

IC @$ Ka$h: I am begging someone to get rid of this fool!!

Sleeper: Man can't nobody here in the JBW take me out cuz. I dare anyone in this mutha fucka to even try to twist fists with me, that biatch is going to get got. Ya' heard?

#GangtersMakeTheWorldSpinNotKa$h

Robareid
07-20-2012, 12:54 PM
karl panzer: leave it to a Brit to dreadge up the memories of WWI and WWII. What happened back then was a travisty, too many innocents lost their lives, on all sides. For the record, if Oli and myself were around back then, we would have taken out Hitler and his goons all by ourselves and avoided wars. But on to the present. You think we are rookies? Really? We've been doing this since you were in grade school. We fought in every country and destroyed the compotition. As far as the Beerstein brothers, they are nothing, even their own country hates them. Even their agent left them. Snair and Manboobsman, or whatever his name is are just as bad. And Rage, we give you props for what you can do in the ring. We actually respect you, butttttt we will still kick your ass

Rage: look mate, the only ass kicking is going to be done by us. Luckily you find yourself in the position of not being our prime target, but I'm sure they'll be enough left over for you to have a taste of pain

HolyJose2391
07-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Sleeper: Man can't nobody here in the JBW take me out cuz. I dare anyone in this mutha fucka to even try to twist fists with me, that biatch is going to get got. Ya' heard?

#GangtersMakeTheWorldSpinNotKa$h
Ic: is that a challenge Sleeps? Because I will Gladly take you up on that offer

thejman93
07-20-2012, 02:21 PM
#PushTheSleeper

chunkkynutzzz
07-20-2012, 04:20 PM
IC as Depri$e: Nah, Push #Depri$eIsRight

@E."Terrified Latino"Alexandra - Like I've Said , Keep Lippin and D$ is gonna Shift your facial features sideways . I Just Can't wait till I walk into you, Ofor the fact ima leave you runnin from me. Get one thing straight about, I Can Speak about everything that makes me great,then I back up what I say by Being Great.

Depri$e is Just as Big as JBW in its Entirety. #Worldstar

S.E. Zero
07-20-2012, 04:43 PM
IC as Depri$e: Nah, Push #Depri$eIsRight

@E."Terrified Latino"Alexandra - Like I've Said , Keep Lippin and D$ is gonna Shift your facial features sideways . I Just Can't wait till I walk into you, Ofor the fact ima leave you runnin from me. Get one thing straight about, I Can Speak about everything that makes me great,then I back up what I say by Being Great.

Depri$e is Just as Big as JBW in its Entirety. #Worldstar

@LatinTerror: @Depri$eisabitch, Still waiting to see what's makes a little bitch, like you so ''great''. Also feel free to say something intelligent to my face rather than something stupid via Twitter. #I'llalwaysbebetterthanyou

SilverGhost
07-20-2012, 05:21 PM
IC as Seth: HEY EVERYONE! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SLEEPER IS A BITCH! MEET ME IN THE FUCKING RING IF YOU WANT TO THROW DOWN! I HAVE A NEW TOY TO PLAY WITH YOU!

*Seth shows a thumbtack covered glove*

IF YOU THINK MICK FOLEY'S SOCK IS BAD, YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING BITCH!

*grabs a lighttube, bites it and spits at the camera covering the lens with blood*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Ic: is that a challenge Sleeps? Because I will Gladly take you up on that offer

Sleeper: Man, thats an open challenge to anyone in the lockerroom. If you want some come get some, Sleeps is handing out free ass whoopins all day long.

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-20-2012, 06:57 PM
IC as Seth: HEY EVERYONE! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SLEEPER IS A BITCH! MEET ME IN THE FUCKING RING IF YOU WANT TO THROW DOWN! I HAVE A NEW TOY TO PLAY WITH YOU!

*Seth shows a thumbtack covered glove*

IF YOU THINK MICK FOLEY'S SOCK IS BAD, YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING BITCH!

*grabs a lighttube, bites it and spits at the camera covering the lens with blood*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sleeper: Hey thats a pretty cool little ass scratcher you got there. I will meet you in that ring any day of the week homie. And when I do see you in the ring, I'm gonna take that light tube of yours and shove that shit up your ass till it comes out your mouth. Then I'm gonna super kick you in the stomach and burst that mutha fucking light tube all up in your belly.

chunkkynutzzz
07-20-2012, 07:55 PM
@LatinTerror: @Depri$eisabitch, Still waiting to see what's makes a little bitch, like you so ''great''. Also feel free to say something intelligent to my face rather than something stupid via Twitter. #I'llalwaysbebetterthanyou

IC as Depri$e: ima say sumthin Intelligent to your Face. Call Me Left Fist Smart,My Right One Knowledge; my left foot Intellectual and My Right Foot up your Ass, Savvy you twat.

I Demand The Spotlight To Teach the Rest of You Buffoons ,how a Real Ring General Can lead the troops. You Just an Attention Seeker. So Go Put on your best Dress,Don't put On Underwear and Flash that Hairy Twat E.Alexandra. Cuz Your 15mins of Fame given by me to you from our first convo are runnin up.

Runnin up like you gon be ,runnin up dat Ramp boyboy. When I see you in a jabe ring!

S.E. Zero
07-20-2012, 08:19 PM
IC as Depri$e: ima say sumthin Intelligent to your Face. Call Me Left Fist Smart,My Right One Knowledge; my left foot Intellectual and My Right Foot up your Ass, Savvy you twat.

I Demand The Spotlight To Teach the Rest of You Buffoons ,how a Real Ring General Can lead the troops. You Just an Attention Seeker. So Go Put on your best Dress,Don't put On Underwear and Flash that Hairy Twat E.Alexandra. Cuz Your 15mins of Fame given by me to you from our first convo are runnin up.

Runnin up like you gon be ,runnin up dat Ramp boyboy. When I see you in a jabe ring!

E. Alexander: Hmmmm.....I highly doubt you got smarts and knowledge to back up any those threats, so why would I ever take any of your threats seriously?

I knew you were fucked up but to ask grown men to wear dresses and flash you their penises, is not something you'll see from me. Go ask that to all the worthless low lives that actually consider you "great".

15 minutes of any fame from you are...not fame at all. They are a waste or time. You know damn well that your name only even began to matter when you began this little conversation with me. So, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame from me, that's all you will ever get.

See in that ring, very soon.

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-20-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm such a great heel, that even Vinny Mac hates me. This is from the main page:

Vince McMahon Speaks Out - He Hates Sleep

:p:cool:

NightWolf
07-20-2012, 09:08 PM
IC: Reverse fucking? Does that, like, come with its own instructions? Cause, I gotta tell ya', Mr Undefeated, unless you get Mrs Wolf to come and show me how one goes about reverse fucking, I'm gonna have to pass due to ignorance. However, seeing that I personally know whats in store for you then it'd be a little hypocritical of you to judge me for being ignorant.

#N-Dubs =/= #Lamb-To-The-Slaughter

In character; "We will see Bossman. 'N-Dubs' will get what is rightfully his."

S.E. Zero
07-20-2012, 09:16 PM
I'm such a great heel, that even Vinny Mac hates me. This is from the main page:

:p:cool:

Sure.....:rolleyes: Lol :p

NightWolf
07-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Who is Mayhem's writer?

S.E. Zero
07-20-2012, 10:41 PM
Who is Mayhem's writer?

Not sure, R(ob) was but he had to step down so try asking Kash. He might know.

Snair
07-21-2012, 06:03 AM
Dark Knight Rises......so many mark-out moments.

Snair
07-21-2012, 06:05 AM
Who is Mayhem's writer?

This guy http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A-60lQhCUAs/TjI7UywrzHI/AAAAAAAADiw/VDzuHHJn1kg/s320/2.jpg

chunkkynutzzz
07-21-2012, 10:44 AM
E. Alexander: Hmmmm.....I highly doubt you got smarts and knowledge to back up any those threats, so why would I ever take any of your threats seriously?

I knew you were fucked up but to ask grown men to wear dresses and flash you their penises, is not something you'll see from me. Go ask that to all the worthless low lives that actually consider you "great".

15 minutes of any fame from you are...not fame at all. They are a waste or time. You know damn well that your name only even began to matter when you began this little conversation with me. So, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame from me, that's all you will ever get.

See in that ring, very soon.

IC as Depri$e: I Know your a Huge Fan of Mines and a Idol in your Eyes. Don't Worry as we carry on our convo ,I Notice it more and more . But My Threats are Serious,and not only will I carry thru with them . But ima help the paramedics carry you out the ring. I'm not that much of an asshole , so a lil help. Wouldn't cost me a thing. See You Really Soon in the ring like you said, Then Thank Me for giving you the best match of your life!

S.E. Zero
07-21-2012, 12:57 PM
IC as Depri$e: I Know your a Huge Fan of Mines and a Idol in your Eyes. Don't Worry as we carry on our convo ,I Notice it more and more . But My Threats are Serious,and not only will I carry thru with them . But ima help the paramedics carry you out the ring. I'm not that much of an asshole , so a lil help. Wouldn't cost me a thing. See You Really Soon in the ring like you said, Then Thank Me for giving you the best match of your life!

E. Alexander: Keep sucking up to me, I know it makes you feel good inside. I'll walk, thank you, you might need the help more than I do anyways. Oh and believe me, I'll be the one doing you a favor in that so....you're welcome.

chunkkynutzzz
07-21-2012, 06:21 PM
E. Alexander: Keep sucking up to me, I know it makes you feel good inside. I'll walk, thank you, you might need the help more than I do anyways. Oh and believe me, I'll be the one doing you a favor in that so....you're welcome.

IC as Depri$e: Oh ,How Rich **gives a sarcastic applause**
......owww.

NightWolf
07-21-2012, 06:34 PM
this guy http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-a-60lqhcuas/tji7uywrzhi/aaaaaaaadiw/vdzuhhjn1kg/s320/2.jpg

i knew it.

HolyJose2391
07-21-2012, 07:19 PM
i knew it.
IC as Azrael: It seems to me that Nightwolf has decided to show himself. Nightwolf I'll end your undefeated streak even if it kills me but how can you kill why cannot die?

Poot-Hair
07-21-2012, 07:48 PM
Well the knee is about the size of a basketball but I'm okay. Head's in the clouds due to dilotid and demerol. Fuck I love painkillers.

4-6 weeks I should be healed up, and I'd like to get a tour of duty or two in Afghanistan out of this old carcass before I lay it down.

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Well the knee is about the size of a basketball but I'm okay. Head's in the clouds due to dilotid and demerol. Fuck I love painkillers.

4-6 weeks I should be healed up, and I'd like to get a tour of duty or two in Afghanistan out of this old carcass before I lay it down.

Get well soon Poot!!!

Pain killers + Alchohol = Good Time

Poot-Hair
07-21-2012, 07:58 PM
Get well soon Poot!!!

Pain killers + Alchohol = Good TimeLol I've already been drinking. Wild Turkey FOR THE WIN!! >_<

HolyJose2391
07-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Get well soon Poot!!!

Pain killers + Alchohol = Good Time
Don't encourage him!!!!! Give me the alcohol

Snair
07-22-2012, 09:42 AM
Any update on Warfare?

Kashdinero
07-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Any update on Warfare?

It's, like, 95% finished..

Just have to piece it all together and colour and edit it.

Hopefully it'll be posted tomorrow :)

Poot-Hair
07-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Edited my signature. Let me know what you guys think

bearkg88
07-22-2012, 04:36 PM

Haha nice bro!

Poot-Hair
07-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Haha nice bro!The scary thing is that definition is 100% true.....

HolyJose2391
07-22-2012, 06:57 PM
I don't know if this is the 6 pack of Bud Light Lime-a-Rita's talking or what but that is absolutely hysterical and knowing it happened to you Damn man how bad was that taste?

johnnydropkicks
07-22-2012, 07:32 PM
I don't know if this is the 6 pack of Bud Light Lime-a-Rita's talking or what but that is absolutely hysterical and knowing it happened to you Damn man how bad was that taste?

I find it highly disturbing that you're making inquiries as to the taste.

now I know it must be the booze talking...

HolyJose2391
07-22-2012, 08:00 PM
I find it highly disturbing that you're making inquiries as to the taste.

now I know it must be the booze talking...
I'm just wondering hahah

johnnydropkicks
07-22-2012, 11:30 PM
today it's just pure curiousness. tomorrow it's in all the poon.

I don't want to be dodging fart porn!

dammit poot man!

RomanFlare
07-23-2012, 03:12 AM
Wut DA HELL!?

https://p.twimg.com/AydaVdDCAAA7Yo5.jpg:large

Kashdinero
07-23-2012, 03:23 AM
Wut DA HELL!?

https://p.twimg.com/AydaVdDCAAA7Yo5.jpg:large

Yeah, champ, perfect timing..

#romeisoursaviour

RomanFlare
07-23-2012, 03:27 AM
Yeah, champ, perfect timing..

#romeisoursaviour

I always have perfect time, whether it be jokes, video games, or sex.

Unrelated note: Follow me on twitter @RanRomeRan -- I mostly just spout random shit I think of, but I occasionally pimp my youtube channel.

Kashdinero
07-23-2012, 03:28 AM
On an extremely sad note, my internet is down, and will be restored within the next 24 hrs.

I've been checking every ten minutes or so, and am driving myself crazy!

RomanFlare
07-23-2012, 03:29 AM
On an extremely sad note, my internet is down, and will be restored within the next 24 hrs.

I've been checking every ten minutes or so, and am driving myself crazy!

How dare you bump Rome's last post onto the last page. Hate the sinner and the sin.

Seriously though, that blows ass D: My internet has been spotty for weeks, so I know that pain.

Unrelated note: Follow me on twitter @RanRomeRan -- I mostly just spout random shit I think of, but I occasionally pimp my youtube channel.

Kashdinero
07-23-2012, 03:33 AM
I always have perfect time, whether it be jokes, video games, or sex.

Guys, if you've ever been stuck whilst playing a Pokemon game, and you need some guidance--Rome be dat hook up you need.

@mass_mc is my twitter account. There's not a lot said on there, but, lol, its real damn it!! I won't be offering any guidance to lost Pokemoner's, but I can tweet you a lyric to spit to make you look cool in front of ya' homies ;)

RomanFlare
07-23-2012, 03:40 AM
Guys, if you've ever been stuck whilst playing a Pokemon game, and you need some guidance--Rome be dat hook up you need.

@mass_mc is my twitter account. There's not a lot said on there, but, lol, its real damn it!! I won't be offering any guidance to lost Pokemoner's, but I can tweet you a lyric to spit to make you look cool in front of ya' hommies ;)

BEST. IN. THE. WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLD!

But since Kash brought it up, and I'm in the mood to pimp my shit because my shit is fresh, I also produce a mean, motherfucking Final Fantasy VIII LP. #FFInTheWORRRRRRRRRRRRRLD!

Kashdinero
07-23-2012, 03:54 AM
BEST. IN. THE. WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLD!

But since Kash brought it up, and I'm in the mood to pimp my shit because my shit is fresh, I also produce a mean, motherfucking Final Fantasy VIII LP. #FFInTheWORRRRRRRRRRRRRLD!

I watched the one where you was using Sheeba/Lassie..

That dogs quite the salty one, eh? :)

Update on t'internet: Still no joy.

#mostpissed

RomanFlare
07-23-2012, 03:56 AM
I watched the one where you was using Sheeba/Lassie..

That dogs quite the salty one, eh? :)

Update on t'internet: Still no joy.

#mostpissed

I have no idea what episode that is. I do not remember much, no?

And I would be. The Internetz is importantz.

Poot-Hair
07-23-2012, 04:15 AM
I don't know if this is the 6 pack of Bud Light Lime-a-Rita's talking or what but that is absolutely hysterical and knowing it happened to you Damn man how bad was that taste?Honestly, I'm not sure if she had eaten chili or maybe some kind of Taco Bell...but it definitely had a sour beany taste to it.

There's really nothing worse than being face deep in a hot chick's undercarriage, mouth open and everything, then feel a rumble and have a fart blasted down your throat.

She swore up and down it was an accident but I felt her clench up before she unleashed it. I've been scared to grow a beard ever since.....

Kashdinero
07-23-2012, 04:16 AM
I have no idea what episode that is. I do not remember much, no?

And I would be. The Internetz is importantz.

Like, the plan was to transfer all the parts of the show from everywhere from JabeBook to Facebook onto WordPad and pimp that shit like I was The Human Tornado and post that bad boy, but, alas, BT decided that today would be the best time to behave like a #$@%!

I typed near enough the whole weekend, so the show will hopefully be at the very least worth the wait. Its chock full of major developments which most people should be happy with. I also typed up a Ma$$ segment that kinda went longer than the average episode of The Adventures Of Mass And Dave.

Back to Pokemon. Who's the/your best?

Poot-Hair
07-23-2012, 04:18 AM
today it's just pure curiousness. tomorrow it's in all the poon.

I don't want to be dodging fart porn!

dammit poot man!HAHAHAHA!! The next time you're doing something "special" for your girl in her nether region be sure to remember ol' Pooty's horrid adventure with the fart queen of Alabama

Poot-Hair
07-23-2012, 04:22 AM
Like, the plan was to transfer all the parts of the show from everywhere from JabeBook to Facebook onto WordPad and pimp that shit like I was The Human Tornado and post that bad boy, but, alas, BT decided that today would be the best time to behave like a #$@%!

I typed near enough the whole weekend, so the show will hopefully be at the very least worth the wait. Its chock full of major developments which most people should be happy with. I also typed up a Ma$$ segment that kinda went longer than the average episode of The Adventures Of Mass And Dave.

Back to Pokemon. Who's the/your best?Looking forward to the show Baws.

Best Pokemon? Pika mother fukkin' Chu

RomanFlare
07-23-2012, 04:25 AM

Back to Pokemon. Who's the/your best?

Iunno. Probably an Excadrill or Garchomp if I'm not allowed to use anything with the Legend tag.

Poot-Hair
07-23-2012, 04:46 AM
Iunno. Probably an Excadrill or Garchomp if I'm not allowed to use anything with the Legend tag.Kakkapoop, I killededded the thread again :(

Kashdinero
07-23-2012, 04:53 AM
Lol, I'm still here.. Was just PMing Sau on FB about something Jabe related.. Watch this space..

Robareid
07-23-2012, 04:54 AM
*watches intently*

Poot-Hair
07-23-2012, 04:56 AM
Lol, I'm still here.. Was just PMing Sau on FB about something Jabe related.. Watch this space..
Young Sau back home in Jabe???????!!!!??////;aksdfja;lskdfja;lksjdfa;sdfjasdfj DON'T KID ME MAN!! >_<

RomanFlare
07-23-2012, 05:14 AM
MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD AND THEY'RE LIKE

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WTF IS THAT?!?"

:( Rome sad now.

Poot-Hair
07-23-2012, 05:18 AM
MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD AND THEY'RE LIKE

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WTF IS THAT?!?"

:( Rome sad now.Rome dude...I think your "milkshake" is infected....you may want to go get that looked at by a qualified medical professional.

HolyJose2391
07-23-2012, 07:00 AM
I just woke up and Poot that is fucking nasty. I bet it's get fetish and has done it to many other guys before on purpose

Poot-Hair
07-23-2012, 07:04 AM
I just woke up and Poot that is fucking nasty. I bet it's get fetish and has done it to many other guys before on purposeYeah I kicked that bitch straight up out my house. She was naked and I threw her nasty ass out then threw her clothes to her while cussing at her profusely. She was saying "it was an accident, it was and accident" but I had none of it.

Saw her about 6 months later, she wouldn't even look me in the face when I saw her. I walked by her and said "Nasty Cunt" just loud enough for her to hear me as we passed.

HolyJose2391
07-23-2012, 07:30 AM
Yeah I kicked that bitch straight up out my house. She was naked and I threw her nasty ass out then threw her clothes to her while cussing at her profusely. She was saying "it was an accident, it was and accident" but I had none of it.

Saw her about 6 months later, she wouldn't even look me in the face when I saw her. I walked by her and said "Nasty Cunt" just loud enough for her to hear me as we passed.
Now you maybe the one who got farted on but she will forever live with the shame of being a women who farts when people go down on her

chunkkynutzzz
07-23-2012, 03:30 PM
The Poot Story is Hilarious and Priceless , Memories at its Best ..

..I would've got Head with her layin back on the bed, just face fuckin her..then quickly turn around ,sit on her face and throw the only moist fart!!!

samoan619
07-23-2012, 04:11 PM
Whats new in the in the world of my favorite e-fed???

HolyJose2391
07-23-2012, 04:21 PM
Sau! How goes the music scene? Everything is going pretty well here on my end

S.E. Zero
07-23-2012, 04:23 PM

Waiting on Warfare, doing IC here and there and the Poots had surgery and is gonna be a dad soon. I think that should cover a lot. Might've missed a few things.

Poot-Hair
07-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Whats new in the in the world of my favorite e-fed???Yo yo, Young Sau in the house!! Welcome back home dude, stick around awhile this time :D

SilverGhost
07-23-2012, 05:32 PM
The biggest thing that pisses me off is online players being assholes. And when you are an asshole to them, they act like the victim. Fuck that shit!

S.E. Zero
07-23-2012, 05:36 PM
The biggest thing that pisses me off is online players being assholes. And when you are an asshole to them, they act like the victim. Fuck that shit!

What online game are you playing?

Also your sig, is it Tanahashi, Low Ki and Forever Hooligan?, I think they're called that, not sure.

chunkkynutzzz
07-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Waiting on Warfare, doing IC here and there and the Poots had surgery and is gonna be a dad soon. I think that should cover a lot. Might've missed a few things.

IC as Depri$e: ..And You Obviously Forgot to Mention The Greatest Thing to Happen in the History of Jabe, and that's Depri$e being apart of JbW period.

SilverGhost
07-23-2012, 05:42 PM
What online game are you playing?

Also your sig, is it Tanahashi, Low Ki and Forever Hooligan?, I think they're called that, not sure.

Street Fighter. I main one of the worst characters in the game, T.Hawk. A tank of a fighter but helpless when too many fireballs are thrown.

It's Nakamura bro lol I think it is Forever Hooligans. Romero is all "FOREVA!!!"

S.E. Zero
07-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Street Fighter. I main one of the worst characters in the game, T.Hawk. A tank of a fighter but helpless when too many fireballs are thrown.

It's Nakamura bro lol I think it is Forever Hooligans. Romero is all "FOREVA!!!"

Give me a break :p I only just found out Nakamura won the Intercontinental gold (well bronze) off of Goto

HolyJose2391
07-24-2012, 04:46 PM
JBW now I love thy. Let's get some life in here. PARTY UP IN THIS BITCH!

thejman93
07-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Gotta say guys, this is it. I know we've said it before, but this time JBW truly begins again. It starts with WARfare and it doesn't stop 'till we're back at the top of the mountain.

Poot-Hair
07-24-2012, 05:03 PM
JBW now I love thy. Let's get some life in here. PARTY UP IN THIS BITCH!*hears a gunshot, then a thud. Looks to see what was dead in the e-fed section then refuses to say what it was for fear he'll be pimp slapped* lol

Poot-Hair
07-24-2012, 05:04 PM
gotta say guys, this is it. I know we've said it before, but this time jbw truly begins again. It starts with warfare and it doesn't stop 'till we're back at the top of the mountain.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thisssss!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thejman93
07-24-2012, 05:05 PM
*hears a gunshot, then a thud. Looks to see what was dead in the e-fed section then refuses to say what it was for fear he'll be pimp slapped* lol

Damnit Poot, I laughed so hard I spit soda.

Rehmix
07-24-2012, 05:52 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thisssss!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^That?^^^

chunkkynutzzz
07-24-2012, 11:17 PM
IC as Depri$e: I'm Sorry Losers ,But The Hell With Warfare... This Company Re-started When I Came in Thru The Door. That's Honesty at its Best.
I Am The Mountain Top and I'm Peaking Down on Aaaaalllllllll You Bitches.

Dr.D$ Brings JbW Back to LiFe starting When Ever I Feel like Doing so. *lol*

#WorldStar

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-24-2012, 11:37 PM
IC as Depri$e: I'm Sorry Losers ,But The Hell With Warfare... This Company Re-started When I Came in Thru The Door. That's Honesty at its Best.
I Am The Mountain Top and I'm Peaking Down on Aaaaalllllllll You Bitches.

Dr.D$ Brings JbW Back to LiFe starting When Ever I Feel like Doing so. *lol*

#WorldStar

Sleep: Who are you again man? I hear you talking, but I haven't seen 1 memorable thing you have done since you've been here. You say you're the top of the mountain here in the JBW? Well call me Olympus Mons mutha fucka cuz I'm so high above you I'm outta this world.

Now I noticed you're calling yourself Dr. D$. Well your girl was in love with D'$ last night. *Sleep grabs his dick* D'$ nuts mutha fucka!!!!

S.E. Zero
07-25-2012, 01:28 AM
Hope to see Warfare soon!!!

Kashdinero
07-25-2012, 01:47 AM
My internet is back on!!!.

S.E. Zero
07-25-2012, 01:50 AM
My internet is back on!!!.

Awesome news, Boss.

Kashdinero
07-25-2012, 02:08 AM
Awesome news, Boss.

Yeah, I have multiple hours work ahead of me, but, trust me, I will be enjoying every minute of it.

Also, what JMan said earlier was true.. Man, I wish I could tell you all what's in store!

#alivejabeisalive

S.E. Zero
07-25-2012, 02:54 AM
Yeah, I have multiple hours work ahead of me, but, trust me, I will be enjoying every minute of it.

Also, what JMan said earlier was true.. Man, I wish I could tell you all what's in store!

#alivejabeisalive

#damnright, looking forward to what's coming.

SilverGhost
07-25-2012, 03:11 AM
Show us your writing magic, Kash.

chunkkynutzzz
07-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Sleep: Who are you again man? I hear you talking, but I haven't seen 1 memorable thing you have done since you've been here. You say you're the top of the mountain here in the JBW? Well call me Olympus Mons mutha fucka cuz I'm so high above you I'm outta this world.

Now I noticed you're calling yourself Dr. D$. Well your girl was in love with D'$ last night. *Sleep grabs his dick* D'$ nuts mutha fucka!!!!

IC as Depri$e: You Watch Your Fuckin Mouth When Your Talking to Me, Don't Get Your Bitchass Slapd Asap. So Listen Here Pinky Dick From What The Crackhead Hoes Runnin Around jbw say out loud roaming looking to get paid by you , stop owing sleeps.... & Stop Holdin yourself like if u got urself a package . Meanwhile between your legs lays a pigs tail and some puss lips u call balls.

Just Keep Yourself iin Check Because The Memories That I Will Make will involve you too. Time will Tell How Bad your Beatdown is gonna go Down ,and it ranges from bad to Horrific. Rearrange your face then I light you a blunt for Effort, see I'm not that Much of a asshole...

...Anywayz, I Call Myself The Doctor Cuz I'm Bringing Jabe Back to Life,whether You Want to Hear it or Not. YOU CAN'T CARRY THIS COMPANY TOWARDS ANYTHING WORTHY.
AND I CAN!

#depri$eisRight #WorldStar

Poot-Hair
07-25-2012, 12:08 PM
#myballsdrooptomyanklesandihavetotiethemaroundmyca lfmusclewithmymonsterdongtokeepmyfeetfromlookingre tardedwithballsackhumpsaroundmyshoes.

Aren't hashtags fun?

#alivejabeisalive

thejman93
07-25-2012, 12:19 PM
#alivejabeisalive

#wewantWARfare

#happybirthdayr(ob)

#hashtag

Robareid
07-25-2012, 01:47 PM
With all this build, anything less than an EPIC WARFare would be a disappointment

No pressure ;)

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-25-2012, 02:50 PM
IC as Depri$e: You Watch Your Fuckin Mouth When Your Talking to Me, Don't Get Your Bitchass Slapd Asap. So Listen Here Pinky Dick From What The Crackhead Hoes Runnin Around jbw say out loud roaming looking to get paid by you , stop owing sleeps.... & Stop Holdin yourself like if u got urself a package . Meanwhile between your legs lays a pigs tail and some puss lips u call balls.

Just Keep Yourself iin Check Because The Memories That I Will Make will involve you too. Time will Tell How Bad your Beatdown is gonna go Down ,and it ranges from bad to Horrific. Rearrange your face then I light you a blunt for Effort, see I'm not that Much of a asshole...

...Anywayz, I Call Myself The Doctor Cuz I'm Bringing Jabe Back to Life,whether You Want to Hear it or Not. YOU CAN'T CARRY THIS COMPANY TOWARDS ANYTHING WORTHY.
AND I CAN!

#depri$eisRight #WorldStar

Sleeper: Hahahaaha, Pinky Dick? Pigs tail and pussy lips? Hahahaha, You're a funny man there "Doc"! Sleeps ain't never owed a doller to a hoe a day in his life. I have never even fucked with any of them crackheads in the back. But you just showed what circle you are rollin with. I can't believe that you don't see how much beneath me you are, and you just keep yappin yo mouth like a dirty little chihuahua. You are nothing but a "Gutter Gangster" while I am "Ghetto Fabulous" homie. I would smash on yo ass any day of the week.

The only thing you could carry around here is my bags rookie. As for the JBW, I ain't trying to carry this bitch towards anywhere, I am only here for myself. I have tried to play a man for the company but that didn't work, now I'm only here to hurt people. So don't get in my face perro, cuz you can catch an ass whoopin too.

OOC: Sleeper vs. Depri$e definately needs to happen sometime in the future!!!:cool:

HolyJose2391
07-25-2012, 10:33 PM
Hey guys so in 23 Days I meet The Backstreet Boys and well I'm stoked. I have started a video countdown that I'm hoping one of the members would see. Uh basicially I'm singing parts of the song. I just want your guys' opinion on this cuz you're like family to me guys.

http://socialcam.com/v/0Ik58YOo?autostart=true

http://socialcam.com/v/0Ik58YOo?autostart=true

S.E. Zero
07-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Do we want WARFare?

http://x6b.xanga.com/426e134270632279739210/m222845387.jpg

When do we want it?

http://www.whatdidshesay.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/now-what-did-she-say.jpg

But we will wait so......

http://whoisshmira.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/3d_face_stick_tongue__a_ha.gif

^ try getting that image out of your head now....;)

HolyJose2391
07-26-2012, 03:16 PM
So I'm looking for jobs once I graduate from college hopefully doing HR with the current company I work with. There is a very real possibility I could move to London. For you Londers I've never been there how is the city?

RomanFlare
07-26-2012, 11:26 PM
IC: *busts out a folding chair, setting it up in the middle of the room. Rome takes his seat with a thunk, raising one leg over the other in a half-indian*

*holds the microphone up to his lips, mouth slightly agape, words dancing in his mind. Then he lowers the mic, licking his lips. The mic slips from his hand as he slowly climbs to his feet.*

ALL. WILL. HAIL. ROME!

chunkkynutzzz
07-27-2012, 08:19 AM
Sleeper: Hahahaaha, Pinky Dick? Pigs tail and pussy lips? Hahahaha, You're a funny man there "Doc"! Sleeps ain't never owed a doller to a hoe a day in his life. I have never even fucked with any of them crackheads in the back. But you just showed what circle you are rollin with. I can't believe that you don't see how much beneath me you are, and you just keep yappin yo mouth like a dirty little chihuahua. You are nothing but a "Gutter Gangster" while I am "Ghetto Fabulous" homie. I would smash on yo ass any day of the week.

The only thing you could carry around here is my bags rookie. As for the JBW, I ain't trying to carry this bitch towards anywhere, I am only here for myself. I have tried to play a man for the company but that didn't work, now I'm only here to hurt people. So don't get in my face perro, cuz you can catch an ass whoopin too.

OOC: Sleeper vs. Depri$e definately needs to happen sometime in the future!!!:cool:

IC as Depri$e: Did You Call Yourself "Ghetto Fabulous", Jeez I Didn't know I provoked the hoods homo on your side. And I am not your homie!... Let Me Make this Diamond Cut for You.... I Am Here as The now and Future of this company,not because I want to be,its because it will be automatic. Anytime and anywhere around the world where we as as a company go, I. Steal the show and be the only lasting impression. Meanwhile guys like you just botch around and look retarded doing whatever it is you call wrestling moves.

I Am No Rookie, But if You Let me hold your bag for just a second so I can unload this mojon I been holdin for you ,and show you what you are to me... Shit! Shit on your gear,shit on your belongings cuz U ain't Shit in The Ring!

And on another Note, Don't Be The One Hurt or Worst. You Know where I be at. Don't make me go where You Be At!!!

Ooc: Fosho Depri$e Vs Sleeper should be written in da books

Snair
07-27-2012, 09:09 AM
Warfare or Riot!!!!!

Poot-Hair
07-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Bitchakakkafucker. That is all.

Rehmix
07-27-2012, 09:58 AM
IC: *busts out a folding chair, setting it up in the middle of the room. Rome takes his seat with a thunk, raising one leg over the other in a half-indian*

*holds the microphone up to his lips, mouth slightly agape, words dancing in his mind. Then he lowers the mic, licking his lips. The mic slips from his hand as he slowly climbs to his feet.*

ALL. WILL. HAIL. ROME!
No! No! No!

Robareid
07-27-2012, 10:01 AM
No! No! No!

Quality ICing right there guys

Poot-Hair
07-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Quality ICing right there guysalmost as good as this ^ lol

Robareid
07-27-2012, 10:04 AM
almost as good as this ^ lol

My OOC posts are so good, they even get classed as good ICing posts ;)

Rage: Well, somebody has gone and proved me wrong. I said you couldn't slow Apocalypse UK down, but somebody's found a way to. They've kidnapped Kash! Fear not though, when WARFare does arrive, the unstoppable train that we are will roll on through number one contender station and on towards our ultimate destination, the titles! Train metaphors for the win!

Kashdinero
07-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Guys, shows almost finalized.

Basically, its gonna blow anything else out there so far away that I actually feel sorry for everyone else lol!

Pressure, Roba? I put more pressure on myself than the entire roster ever could.

The pressure is on you to do one of your great review.

Remember, folks, this WF is the first after the draft, so, like, yeah, expect some changes... For the better.

#thefuturestartsnow

Shows gonna own.

The Ma$$ promo by itself is worth the wait. Best you all read it all.
:)

SilverGhost
07-27-2012, 03:46 PM
ETA till the show posting?

Rehmix
07-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Quality ICing right there guys
Malcolm Cage prides himself on quality not quantity.

Cage - I pride myself on quality, not quantity. I don't need to say a lot to get my point across. The little I bit I say makes all the difference.

Snair
07-27-2012, 11:49 PM
Guys, shows almost finalized.

Basically, its gonna blow anything else out there so far away that I actually feel sorry for everyone else lol!

Pressure, Roba? I put more pressure on myself than the entire roster ever could.

The pressure is on you to do one of your great review.

Remember, folks, this WF is the first after the draft, so, like, yeah, expect some changes... For the better.

#thefuturestartsnow

Shows gonna own.

The Ma$$ promo by itself is worth the wait. Best you all read it all.
:)

http://youtu.be/FEGc5EmOXxc

Poot-Hair
07-28-2012, 09:33 AM
I just had to put my dog down. His name was Little Man, and was a Chihuahua that looked like a Rottweiler in coloration. I had him for 12 years and was a great companion. He was outside (we normally keep him indoors and only let him out to use the bathroom) and when he saw my truck coming down the driveway he ran to greet me. Normally when he does this I'll let him up in the cab with me, and let him ride down. It was sort of our little greeting. Well I didn't see him this morning and didn't know he was out and ran over him. I'm pretty sure I broke his back, the poor little fella. I hated to see him go but I knew he was suffering. I'll surely miss him.

Kashdinero
07-28-2012, 10:59 PM
I just had to put my dog down. His name was Little Man, and was a Chihuahua that looked like a Rottweiler in coloration. I had him for 12 years and was a great companion. He was outside (we normally keep him indoors and only let him out to use the bathroom) and when he saw my truck coming down the driveway he ran to greet me. Normally when he does this I'll let him up in the cab with me, and let him ride down. It was sort of our little greeting. Well I didn't see him this morning and didn't know he was out and ran over him. I'm pretty sure I broke his back, the poor little fella. I hated to see him go but I knew he was suffering. I'll surely miss him.

Devastating news, bruv. I got a cat named Squash that I'd be gutted to see pass away. Chin up, soldier :)

Poot-Hair
07-29-2012, 01:52 AM
Devastating news, bruv. I got a cat named Squash that I'd be gutted to see pass away. Chin up, soldier :)Yeah it's rough because I've literally had this dog since I was 12 or so. I hated to have to put him out of his misery but he was suffering and it needed to be done. I'll miss the little guy that's for sure.

Kashdinero
07-29-2012, 02:16 AM
I'm finally in the home stretch guys.

Last match being coloured (they have taken a very long time--I've been working on the show all night lol)

Show is full of surprises and shocks, so, yeah, get ready, folks!

S.E. Zero
07-29-2012, 02:18 AM
I'm finally in the home stretch guys.

Last match being coloured (they have taken a very long time--I've been working on the show all night lol)

Show is full of surprised and shocks, so, yeah, get ready, folks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLhjk0azias

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.E. Zero
07-29-2012, 02:21 AM

Yeah it's rough because I've literally had this dog since I was 12 or so. I hated to have to put him out of his misery but he was suffering and it needed to be done. I'll miss the little guy that's for sure.

Sorry to hear about Poot, I've had my dog for about 3 years and if he were suffering, I'd too have to make that and miss him as well. 12 years though, that's family and you never ant to see family suffer. I believe you did the ring and hope you can feel better about the loss of the pup soon.

RomanFlare
07-29-2012, 02:41 AM
IC: Ah, it sure is beautiful from the top. Peasants doing what they're told, wenches spreading their legs as I walk by. These are good times we live in, my peasants. Good times!

Kashdinero
07-29-2012, 02:45 AM
Almost ready to start posting fillers, guys.

Still need to insert the pics and vids as I post the show, so there may be a small gap in between each post.

The opening segment should keep you all occupied anyway. That thing is at least a couple of posts on its own ;)

#thisisjabe

RomanFlare
07-29-2012, 02:49 AM
Almost ready to start posting fillers, guys.

Still need to insert the pics and vids as I post the show, so there may be a small gap in between each post.

The opening segment should keep you all occupied anyway. That thing is at least a couple of posts on its own ;)

#thisisjabe

#thisisjabe? You gotta put your soul into it!

#THIS #IS #JUSTIFIABLYBADASSWRESTLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.E. Zero
07-29-2012, 02:49 AM
Warfare is upon us #mademyday :)

Poot-Hair
07-29-2012, 03:02 AM
I literally just shat myself from anticipation of this show. Grabs butthole and waddles gingerly to the bathroom

SilverGhost
07-29-2012, 03:54 AM
Collins Hobert...

Kash is a sly devil.

Poot-Hair
07-29-2012, 03:56 AM
Collins Hobert...

Kash is a sly devil.Haha, I got that as well. I was like wait a minute lol O_O'

Robareid
07-29-2012, 05:06 AM
#Bigfont

#WhofuckingcaresWARFareisbeingposted!

Kashdinero
07-29-2012, 05:49 AM
#Bigfont

#WhofuckingcaresWARFareisbeingposted!

Big font is intentional.

Also, I've been working on this show all night, but there isn't enough time to post it all. I'll have to stop after the next match.

S.E. Zero
07-29-2012, 05:57 AM
Big font is intentional.

Also, I've been working on this show all night, but there isn't enough time to post it all. I'll have to stop after the next match.

As long as it keeps getting posted, these breaks shouldn't be that much trouble. Big font is not bad at all but a bit of a bother on the eyes, next show trying a smaller font could work better but it's cool either way.

@LatinTerror: @RockisaMarvel: #JBW fans, make it happen use #Wewantthatmainevent if you wanna see @unCAGEd vs @PRNightmare for the #gold headline #WARFare.

@PRNightmare #goodluck, primo. #Wewantthatmainevent.

No_1eddiefan
07-29-2012, 06:01 AM
As long as it keeps getting posted, these breaks shouldn't be that much trouble. Big font is not bad at all but a bit of a bother on the eyes, next show trying a smaller font could work better but it's cool either way.

@LatinTerror: @RockisaMarvel: #JBW fans, make it happen use #Wewantthatmainevent if you wanna see @unCAGEd vs @PRNightmare for the #gold headline #WARFare.

I agree with this for sure.

#wewantthatmainevent ;)

Robareid
07-29-2012, 06:06 AM

I'm in agreement here. It's a minor thing, but I'd say it'd be better in a regular font, but that's just me

#wewantthatmainevent

S.E. Zero
07-29-2012, 06:09 AM
I'm in agreement here. It's a minor thing, but I'd say it'd be better in a regular font, but that's just me. #wewantthatmainevent

Much better :p Just teasing :)

Robareid
07-29-2012, 06:28 AM
Much better :p Just teasing :)

How could I forget. Somebody shoot me, it's fixed now :)

Snair
07-29-2012, 08:34 AM
Warfare has been AMAZING so far...twitter stuff is refreshing and I like bigger fonts being used but colour is bit brighter for my liking.
Jason and Cage had an excellent back n forth confrontation....Even the ANIMAL Lesnar got humbled by our own Boss-man!
Looking forward to remaining parts of this BLOCKBUSTER show.

S.E. Zero
07-29-2012, 01:08 PM
How could I forget. Somebody shoot me, it's fixed now :)

Haha no shoooting, my friend. Thank you though :)

Warfare has been AMAZING so far...twitter stuff is refreshing and I like bigger fonts being used but colour is bit brighter for my liking.
Jason and Cage had an excellent back n forth confrontation....Even the ANIMAL Lesnar got humbled by our own Boss-man!
Looking forward to remaining parts of this BLOCKBUSTER show.

Good luck in winning the tag team gold. Gonna be some good action. #Warfare!!!!!

thejman93
07-29-2012, 01:47 PM
@JmanTheJabester If @Ka$hisJabe knows what's good for business, he'll have @PRNightmare and @unCAGEd main event tonight. #crazytalennt

S.E. Zero
07-29-2012, 01:51 PM
@JmanTheJabester If @Ka$hisJabe knows what's good for business, he'll have @PRNightmare and @unCAGEd main event tonight. #crazytalennt

You the man hahaha How are things for you man? Long time no see here.

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Great show so far Kash. Can't wait to read the rest. The Peter Griffin vs Chicken fight was as epic.:cool:

Kashdinero
07-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Great show so far Kash. Can't wait to read the rest. The Peter Griffin vs Chicken fight was as epic.:cool:

Yay, love for the chicken fight!! I did the first part of that, Black Falcon took over after Chicken threw Peter through the fire exit, and I finished it from where he left off after the car bit. Had a little fun with the Fam Guys exit.

Loads more to cone, but I got myself a nice shift at work to conquer before I can start posting again.

I got the whole thing on WordPad, but for some reason when I C&P it onto this site, everything keeps getting bunched up and I have to edit it all before posting.

Also, now, every time I read an EShow, I always read it with zoom on, and I thought it was actually easier on the eyes than the smaller fonts.

As it hasn't gone down too well, I'll see about editing what I have posted so far, and do the rest of the show in a size 12 as opposed to the 14 that o have used so far. I'd hate to think that anything tool away from the overal enjoyment of reading this show as it really is one of my favourites so far.

chunkkynutzzz
07-29-2012, 02:38 PM
**DEPRI$E is CURRENTLY BACKSTAGE**

Rehmix
07-29-2012, 07:42 PM
Greatest Beginning to a show ever!
#biased

@unCAGEd: seems like JBW hopefuls want Me v. @PRNightmare as the Main Event. Sounds like everyone wants me to kick your @$$ Alexander. #JBWWarfare

S.E. Zero
07-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Greatest Beginning to a show ever!
#biased

@unCAGEd: seems like JBW hopefuls want Me v. @PRNightmare as the Main Event. Sounds like everyone wants me to kick your @$$ Alexander. #JBWWarfare

@PRNightmare: Why wouldn't they?, it's got me in it. @UnCAGEd get ready to enter an endless nightmare very soon #wewantthatmainevent. #Bestmaineventever!!!

RomanFlare
07-29-2012, 10:58 PM
IC: I think it's time I bust out a new theme song--what do you peasants think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbprcyxl84o

S.E. Zero
07-29-2012, 11:55 PM
IC: I think it's time I bust out a new theme song--what do you peasants think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbprcyxl84o

Not bad....

Robareid
07-30-2012, 04:37 AM
Yay, love for the chicken fight!! I did the first part of that, Black Falcon took over after Chicken threw Peter through the fire exit, and I finished it from where he left off after the car bit. Had a little fun with the Fam Guys exit.

Loads more to cone, but I got myself a nice shift at work to conquer before I can start posting again.

I got the whole thing on WordPad, but for some reason when I C&P it onto this site, everything keeps getting bunched up and I have to edit it all before posting.

Also, now, every time I read an EShow, I always read it with zoom on, and I thought it was actually easier on the eyes than the smaller fonts.

As it hasn't gone down too well, I'll see about editing what I have posted so far, and do the rest of the show in a size 12 as opposed to the 14 that o have used so far. I'd hate to think that anything tool away from the overal enjoyment of reading this show as it really is one of my favourites so far.

Kash listens to his Jabesters :)

Was it really just the difference of size 12 to size 14? The difference was absolutely HUGE

Kashdinero
07-30-2012, 06:56 AM
Kash listens to his Jabesters :)

Was it really just the difference of size 12 to size 14? The difference was absolutely HUGE

I think it was 11 to 14.

Anyway, show will be finished tomorrow.

Soz :(

Robareid
07-30-2012, 07:27 AM
I think it was 11 to 14.

Anyway, show will be finished tomorrow.

Soz :(

The suspence! What will the name be?

Poot-Hair
07-30-2012, 09:15 AM
Loving he show so far Kashhhyyy.

thejman93
07-30-2012, 11:35 AM
You the man hahaha How are things for you man? Long time no see here.

I'm good, bud. I've been doing stuff in other feds as of late but you'll see me around more often now.

My favorite moment from WF so far was the introduction of Colin Hobert. Made me literally laugh out loud.

S.E. Zero
07-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Show so far has been fun to read, I can't wait for the rest :)

Wade Barrett 1979
07-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Stoked for Spencer's debut.

Awwww yeah.

S.E. Zero
07-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Stoked for Spencer's debut.

Awwww yeah.

Welcome to Jabe brother. Great work demolishing Kevin Matthews.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-30-2012, 02:23 PM
Welcome to Jabe brother. Great work demolishing Kevin Matthews.

Cheers man. Was it wrong of me to take so much satisfaction from that? :D

thejman93
07-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Cheers man. Was it wrong of me to take so much satisfaction from that? :D

Not in the least. Each and every one of us wish we could've been the one to do that. :)

Welcome aboard, my man.

HolyJose2391
07-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Wade is back!!!!

Wade Barrett 1979
07-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Not in the least. Each and every one of us wish we could've been the one to do that. :)

Welcome aboard, my man.

Sorry to steal the thunder. :p

Cheers dude, looking forward to going on with this.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Wade is back!!!!

Oh Hell Yeah.

RomanFlare
07-30-2012, 03:47 PM
Oh Hell Yeah.

*pours Wade a glass of red wine and hands it to him*

Cheers.

Poot-Hair
07-30-2012, 05:20 PM
Quick bit of fun. If you could have been the one to destroy Kevin Matthews, how would you have done it? Be as discriptive as humanly possible.

*sits back, lights a doobie, and watches the fun*

HeelTurn
07-30-2012, 05:21 PM
Quick bit of fun. If you could have been the one to destroy Kevin Matthews, how would you have done it? Be as discriptive as humanly possible.

*sits back, lights a doobie, and watches the fun*

The Prophecy handed him his first defeat in the land of Jabe, and for that I'm happy lol