PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

Rich Cranium
04-30-2011, 06:23 PM
This sounds good. After all, promos are the most important thing in e-feds.

I'd like to add, congratulations JBW, for making it to 400 pages!!!
Its also my 5000th post, and what a better way to become a Black Ninja than do it in the JBW thread :D

You make the Ninja Turtle club complete Michelangelo.

thedag
04-30-2011, 08:07 PM
looks like a slow day?

WWTNA Mark
04-30-2011, 08:13 PM
looks like a slow day?

More like a crazy day!

PandaMassacre
04-30-2011, 08:22 PM
More like a crazy day!

WWTNA rocks. End of story.

thedag
04-30-2011, 08:23 PM
Need a hug sunshine?

oh giving people pet names now?

The Brown One
04-30-2011, 08:31 PM
oh giving people pet names now?

I gave you a pet name way before that wannabe did. Didn't I honey?

You make the Ninja Turtle club complete Michelangelo.

Thankyou! Which one are you?

Pumpkinhead
04-30-2011, 08:33 PM
We want Mayhem!!!

WWTNA Mark
04-30-2011, 08:35 PM
We want Mayhem!!!

Mayhem is going to be big, I can feel it! Cannot wait to see what SES has for us!

thedag
04-30-2011, 08:37 PM

Thankyou! Which one are you?

im saying i gave pet names. just another thing he rip off.

Kashdinero
04-30-2011, 08:54 PM
SL>thedag... Or... SL<thedag

They're not fussy.

Siaki showed K-Jammin why JBW is truly the best e-fed going.

Props to WWTNA for not responding to IPITS, and turning this thread into one of their pic wars. But, saying that I am enjoying the Channel 28 news casts, as they add a nice bit of colour, and his posts always make me laugh out loud. Sorry if this opinion isn't popular guys, but, I say it how I see it, if I see it I say it.

Now hurry the Cuck back Straight Edge and Cucking post Mayhem!!!!! ;)

SilverLace
04-30-2011, 10:01 PM

Ah, jealousy abounds. Don't you worry your sweet little head sugar. :)

samoan619
04-30-2011, 10:06 PM
SL>thedag... Or... SL<thedag

They're not fussy.

Siaki showed K-Jammin why JBW is truly the best e-fed going.

Props to WWTNA for not responding to IPITS, and turning this thread into one of their pic wars. But, saying that I am enjoying the Channel 28 news casts, as they add a nice bit of colour, and his posts always make me laugh out loud. Sorry if this opinion isn't popular guys, but, I say it how I see it, if I see it I say it.

Now hurry the Cuck back Straight Edge and Cucking post Mayhem!!!!! ;)

Wassup brotha Mass!!! Appreciate the good comments bro.. Now the bolded part is what made me laugh out loud and the bolded underlined part is for me cosigning that very phrase..

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
04-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Sorry for the delay fellas. You wouldn't believe the bullshit that's been going on lately in camp straight edge, but i'm back now and Mayhem will be up within the hour. Big props to my man TBO for reach the big 5000 earlier today btw.

samoan619
04-30-2011, 10:35 PM
Sorry for the delay fellas. You wouldn't believe the bullshit that's been going on lately in camp straight edge, but i'm back now and Mayhem will be up within the hour. Big props to my man TBO for reach the big 5000 earlier today btw.

Props to TBO too, I forgot to congratulate you Mr. President.. Counting down for Mayhem.. And glad to have you back in the building SES.. Looking forward to the show..

Kashdinero
04-30-2011, 10:57 PM
Wassup brotha Mass!!! Appreciate the good comments bro.. Now the bolded part is what made me laugh out loud and the bolded underlined part is for me cosigning that very phrase..

Lol, I'm glad you edited that Samoan. I had know idea what part you meant, lol. I picture IPITS as that scary guy in Roger Rabbit, trying to bait Roger from his hiding place, during the bar scene.

Tap Tap-Tap Tap Tap!

Rich Cranium
04-30-2011, 11:01 PM
I guess the UFC event is the undercard for Mayhem, lol.

WWTNA Mark
04-30-2011, 11:13 PM
I gotta ask you guys a question, when should our biggest PPV be held?

samoan619
04-30-2011, 11:19 PM
I gotta ask you guys a question, when should our biggest PPV be held?

July or August.. A summer spectacular could be the one..

samoan619
04-30-2011, 11:21 PM
Lol, I'm glad you edited that Samoan. I had know idea what part you meant, lol. I picture IPITS as that scary guy in Roger Rabbit, trying to bait Roger from his hiding place, during the bar scene.

Tap Tap-Tap Tap Tap!

LMAO, yeah I had caught that.. I realized all the quoted words were in italics, so I quickly changed it lol..

WWTNA Mark
04-30-2011, 11:25 PM
July or August.. A summer spectacular could be the one..

August sounds good. Just have to come up with a name. Any ideas?

thedag
04-30-2011, 11:40 PM

summerfest!

jwt15
04-30-2011, 11:41 PM
Summer Road 2011 :)

samoan619
04-30-2011, 11:44 PM

JBW's Greatest Glory
JBW Final Revelation
JBW Path to Redemption
JBW August Ambush
JBW Summerclash
JBW Homicide Report
JBW Dusk of Destruction
JBW Hell on Earth
JBW Rampage of the Titans

WWTNA Mark
04-30-2011, 11:45 PM
JBW's Greatest Glory
JBW Final Revelation
JBW Path to Redemption
JBW August Ambush
JBW Summerclash
JBW Homicide Report
JBW Dusk of Destruction
JBW Hell on Earth

Great names!!! I'm going to turn this into a poll right now!

HolyJose2391
04-30-2011, 11:46 PM
JBW's Greatest Glory
JBW Final Revelation
JBW Path to Redemption
JBW August Ambush
JBW Summerclash
JBW Homicide Report
JBW Dusk of Destruction
JBW Hell on Earth

my favorites IMO. also my first time on this forum :)

samoan619
04-30-2011, 11:47 PM
Summer Road 2011 :)

Wassup bro, you a member or memeber of the JBW, if not you should join man, its a lot of fun over here..

Welcome to the JBW my friend.. I seen your character on the most recent episode of Warfare and cant wait to see what you got in store for the show..

WWTNA Mark
04-30-2011, 11:47 PM

Welcome aboard man! ;)

HolyJose2391
04-30-2011, 11:49 PM
Welcome aboard man! ;)

thank you I'm hoping to be checking in more often :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
04-30-2011, 11:59 PM
Mayhem ep. 9 4-30-11
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/MayhemLogo.png?t=1300498929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VszGRT9SaIQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VszGRT9SaIQ)

Welcome everyone to another great edition of Mayhem and our fans are on the edge of their seats tonight! This crowd is absolutely electric right now and there is a buzz in the air that I don’t think has been matched on an episode of Mayhem yet. Of course, the crowd here tonight knows that TBO has promised something big here for us tonight and their eagerly awaiting the big news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5gmDnpz5vg
Speak of the devil, here comes The Brown One and the crowd gives him an amazing pop. I wonder if he’s gonna make the big reveal right now!! TBO steps into the ring and he has a mic in his hands. Let’s listen in on what he has to say.

“Welcome everyone to SATURDAY NIGHT MAYHEM!! We have a great show planned for you guys tonight and I’m really excited to bring the show to you guys. *Crowd chants “What’s the news! What’s the news!”* Okay okay everybody we’ll get to that soon enough, but right now I just wanna review what’s been going on for the past week in JBW. As we all know, Warfare has gone to hell and back with the new formation of the 5 Star Attraction. *Crowd boos* I know right? But let me tell you this, I’m gonna personally see to putting them in line. With what’s been going on in Warfare territory lately though, I feel like I haven’t been able to put as much effort into running Mayhem smoothly. That’s all gonna change though starting tonight. *Crowd cheers* With that being said, I give you…your NEW Mayhem General Manager…this man!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9gsRBsM4yw
Iron Ape?!? But..but he was fired last week?? What’s going on here?? This certainly is some HUGE news that will change the face of Mayhem forever. The crowd here is in shock as Iron Ape steps into the ringside area.

There he is folks, Iron Ape. I had been in discussions with Ape all week long trying to negotiate a deal, but once this Tuesday’s Warfare came around, I felt like that was a deal breaker. That’s right folks, I have given Iron Ape both full creative control over Mayhem and my full vote of confidence. I still might make an appearance here or there on Mayhem, but for now and for the future, Iron Ape is your man! *Ape grabs a mic and embraces The Brown One as he steps in the ring. Ape begins to speak* Long time, no see JBW!! I tell you what, I could possibly be the most happy recently unemployed man in the world. When The Brown One contacted me with a potential job offering I jumped at the opportunity because, as a former wrestler, I know how hard we can be to control on one show, let alone two shows. I had to give my helping hand out to TBO in his time of need, and I think I have a few ideas on how to keep all the boys happy and keep them in line at the same time. A fair warning to the Mayhem roster: I will rule with an iron fist here. I will not be taking any guff from anybody, and if you have a problem with that then you will be facing the consequences. However, if you stay on my good side we are all gonna have a long and healthy relationship. We’re all gonna have to work together here to make Saturday Night Mayhem the absolute best show it can be.

We cut to commercial break as we see Iron Ape and TBO walking side by side into the back

Backstage

Dave: Hi there ladies and gentlemen, I’m here with JBW's fastest rising sta...

MassDinero: Gimmie the mic, man! ~pushes Dave off camera~ go on, get out'a here.... Wait, on second thought's, come back here ~MD waits impatiently~ Right, hold the mic, and follow me.

Dave: Y-Yes sir.. ~MD abruptly halts, and turns to Dave~

MD: Don't be scared Dave, it's not you I'm vexed with it's that little mug, Wedge Silverman, now come on, follow me ~they walk into Iron Ape’s new office, Dave looking like he just walked in to the mouth of a dragon~

Iron Ape: What the fucks going on here!!

Dave: Sorry, Mr Iron Ape I-I..

MD: Shut up Dave! Ape, what's up? ~Mass reaches out with his fist, and Ape greets his fist with his own~

Ape: Mass, what the hell is going on, you know I've got a shitload of business to deal with tonight being that it’s my first day on the job, and the last thing I need is you barging in here dragging a petrified Dave with you!

MD: Sorry Mr GM, I'm just so wound up over Wesley, and I'm here to ask for a match with him tonight!

Ape: I'll have to check if Wesley is up for it before I make the match.

MD: Oh he'll want to fight me after what I've got to say.... C'mon Dave, follow me!
~Mass, with Dave walking a step or two behind, walks through the hall's until he gets to the Gorrila Position, where upon his music hits, and he strides to the ring to a booming ovation~

MD: WEDGE SILVERMAN... ~turns to Dave, and whispers~ if you hold the mic right, you could end up as my official interviewer ~Dave's expression is a mixture fear and awe~
This acapella's for you!

I'll slap the uppercrust out'a this upperclass pricks stiff upper lip!
Then dragon uppercut him out'a his kicks!
and, his kicks ain't like my kicks!
He's rocking the dunlop greenflash, I rock da Air Force Ones wid da toffee grips!
I dont deal with the pen knife that flicks,
I'll put my steel toe cap boots to him, and break his bones with my fists!
And Wes if ya think I'm talking bullshit, ask Scotland and Trips
how much they had to pay for their hospital visits!
Everybody knows he's softer than the queens silk bedding
with the silver lined threading, I'll kick his pussyclart head in!
He's about as exciting as an all day Royal wedding,
I'll treat him like Snoop Doggs police files and shred him!
And, once I've bled him dry of all his resources,
all the kings men and all the kings horses will run back to the castle and raise up the drawbridge!
After the violence, he'll be begging for an alliance,
but for the first time in my life my response will be silence.

~Mass, leaves the ring to another booming response~

What a great effort by MassDinero yet again. We’ll have to wait and see what We Goldman’s response could be, but I’m sure he’s none too happy with what MassDinero had to say about him. Right now though, we have some excellent single’s action for you with major possible PPV implications.

Match 1: The Sleeper vs. Scottland (if The Sleeper wins, he is the new no.1 contender)

The Sleeper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY3LAFJbKyY
The Sleeper makes his way to the ring and looks to keep his hot streak alive against what has been his toughest competitor to date.

Scottland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6eqsXJSOec (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6eqsXJSOec)
Scottland makes his way to the ring and is greeted with chants of “You got knocked out” from the crowd, obviously referring to his altercation with The Sleeper a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-2d1NTxoZk
We have a new no.1 contender for the Mayhem T.V. title. The Sleeper pulls off a great win here with an excellent counter into a pin. It looks like we have a new match for Pioneered Annihilation. With the roll the Sleeper has been on, Scottland’s title reign may just be coming to an end soon.

We cut to the back now and we see Yes_I_Am and The Crippler running into Iron Ape’s office with some authority. Here is what went down:

Ape: What the hell are you doing? You don’t have an appointment with me today, and I’m very busy.

The Crippler: No, you’re gonna hear this.

Yes_I_Am: Look Ape, we aren’t coming in here to make small talk, we have business to discuss.

Ape: Fine, what’s on your mind that couldn’t have waited until you made an appointment?

TC: We went from dominating the tag-team champs, to being the number 1 contenders, to barely losing due to a lucky break, to beating SilverMass clean, to not being on the show at all last week??

Y_I_A: And now all of the sudden the Silver Bros are pretty much handed the no.1 contendership without even a match and we’re the ones who get pushed aside. That aint happening under our watch.

Ape: So what do you want me to do about it?

Y_I_A: We want to face the Silver Bros tonight to see who the real no.1 contenders should be.

Ape: So basically, you barge in here unexpected and demand a major match on the spot like that?

TC: We DESERVE it!! You know we do!

Ape: Fine! You know what, you’ll get your match with the Silver Bros tonight and it’ll be a no. 1 contender’s match. Just get out of my office I’m very busy right now. *Yes_I_Am and The Crippler walk out gleefully*

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 12:00 AM
The camera cuts now to a shot of St. George (crowd pops at the sight of him) walking down the halls with a Melvin Bragg in his mouth when he bumps into Chainsaw's unknown minion.

St. George: Why don't you watch where your going mate?

Chainsaw's unknown minion: *says nothing, just smiles sadistically*

St. George: What the ding dong bell are you smiling about? This is no rum and coke

Minion: This is a battle you don't want. Just walk away.

St. George: Who the fuck are you anyway? You've been in this company for months and no one even knows who you are besides your kingdom come buddies apparently.

Minion: Finally...

St. George: Finally what? Finally someone decided to rabbit and pork to you? Well I'm glad you realize just how insignificant you are.

Minion: No, my name is Finally. As in, finally someone gets to put you in your place. Finally I get to prove my worth to Chainsaw by doing away with yet another annoyance in this company. Finally, I get to get my hands on you tonight.

St. George: Oh it's a match you want then is it? I think you might have just gotten it then.

Finally: *Looks at St. George and laughs manically. Begins to walk to the ring*

St. George: *takes final blast on his melvin, blows a smoke ring, and say under his breath* Perfect.

Match 2: St. George vs. Finally

Finally
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exPsqt_Z0Y (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exPsqt_Z0Y)
The lights dim red, and Finally steps into the ring-side area to a chorus of boos. He has a smile on his face as he walks down the ramp, and why should he? He, along with the rest of Chainsaw’s gatherings have been all but unstoppable to this point.

St. George
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHXGpgaM2ys
St. George make his way to the ring to a huge pop. The crowd seems to have really taken a liking to this relatively unknown competitor. This man must really have some intestinal fortitude, because he showed no trepidation in the back when dealing with Finally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs009-TMtj0
St. George wins the match, but Finally gets the last laugh as he cowardly attacked St. George from behind afterwards. Nonetheless, St. George pulls off the upset here tonight in his debut match and beats Finally cleanly. You know Chainsaw can be none too happy about what has transpired here tonight, as his following may have just shown some chinks in the armor with their first defeat.

We cut to the back once again to find MassDinero walking straight into Iron Ape’s office. We see Ape who looks flustered with all of these constant interruptions.

Ape: Oh Lord here we go again.

MD: Have you talked to Goldman yet boss? Is the match on for tonight?

Ape: Mass buddy, this has got to stop. This is the third time tonight I’ve been tracked down unexpectedly.

MD: Sorry pal, this’ll just be real quick. I just gotta know if that punk grew a pair and is gonna face me tonight. If not I’m
gonna have to track his ass down.

Ape: Yes I talked to Wes and you’re on in the main event tonight. I’m even making it a no DQ for you. Now please, no more interruptions?

MD: Yes sir. I’ve got what I wanted anyway.

Back in the ringside area now, we have the ring set up for the first edition of the Silverdust show…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpzMRSVgwnc
…and now that we have our host coming to the ring, we can kick this bad boy off. This should be good:

“Welcome everyone to the first ever edition of the Silverdust show and I am your host, Silverdust.

My first guest is a man who is..let's say different for lack of a better word. He is arrogant, funny, and over dramatic but he is one-half of the Silvers, ladies and gentlemen, I give you...SilverLace!”

Pyro hits and we have an especially extravagant entrance for SilverLace tonight, as he seems very happy to be here and that could turn out to be a good thing or a bad thing.

“SD: Welcome to the show SilverLace!
SL: Thank you and hello my Lace Lovers!
SD: So let's get down to business, what do you say?
SL: - Starts to take pants off -
SD: Not what I meant but anyway, how do you feel about the Aristocrats?
SL: Who?
SD: You know, the champs?
SL: Oh them, they are a great team but we are 2 sexy beasts!
SD: That is definitely something we can agree on. What would be your strategy?
SL: A bunny hop for JMan and the Honey Drip for thedag and then I am going to PIN him but not just to the count of 3 but King Kong Bundy style and count to five! He will be lucky to touch chests with me because my chest oozes ....masculinity!
SD: Do you genuinely dislike them?
SL: It's just business. I will even send them an autographed picture of my ass when it's over! After I get my share of the belts, I'm going to pose with it in PlayGirl! Yes!
SD: Great. You know we have to take on Yes_I_Am and The Crippler first right?
SL: PFFT! Those 2 guys are just mad cause they didn't get invited to my shagadelic party!
SD: Right, is there anything else?
SL: Yes! Check this out! I can make my boobies dance and wiggle my hips at the same time!
SD: Sorry buddy but that’s all the time we have!
SL: NO! Cameraman! Get a close up of my pecs! Where are you going? You know you want to touch..

*SilverLace Chases camerman to the back* c'mon, feel them!

While stagehands are taking down Siverdust’s set and the Silver Bros make their way into the back (presumably to get ready for their match) let’s look at yet another one of Mayhem’s superstars who was on a very successful talk-show this week. That’s right ladies and gentleman, I’m talking about MassDinero, who has become a regular staple on the David Letterman show as of late. Here are some highlights from the show:

“ DL: You mentioned Cuck FilverSena ~audience hoots n hollers~ and, I've gotta tell you, that was a brutal burial of someone you spent some time with traveling round the world as SilverMass. Did you mean all of that?

MD: Dave. It's a cold business... Did I want to lyrically tear him a new one? A little. Did I have to? Abso-bloody-lutely! If I never put that out there, I'd never of lived it down.

DL: He responded in kind, with what in my opinion was a lame attempt at best, but you've yet to respond to that. Theres been nothing in the way of raps fired at him since. Why is that? Surely it's your go?

MD: Nope. That's all folks! As far as a match up down the line, I'm all for it, but until someone pulls their finger out and makes it happen, I refuse to further this thing.... Except for the occasional Cuck FilverSena, every now and then!

DL: OK, moving on. Wesley Gol...

MD: Don't even say his name, I don't know who he thinks he is, but he's starting something I'm destined to finish. Thats all I've got to say about that little simpleton. For now.”
That certainly was some great stuff by MassDinero and David Letterman, and you can watch the full interview on JBW.com along with tons of other exclusive interviews and videos from your favorite JBW superstars. Right now though, the ring is back to its proper form, and we’re ready for some tag team action!!

Match 3: Yes_I_Am and The Crippler vs. The Silver Bros

Yes_I_Am and The Crippler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Z3m5pZj3o

The Silver Bros
Wait a minute, that’s Iron Ape’s music…and there’s Iron Ape with a mic in his hand. What’s going on here and where are the Silver Bros??

“Don’t worry Yes_I_Am and The Crippler your still gonna go against The Silver Bros in a no.1 contenders match tonight, but you disrespected me and my office earlier this evening. I told you from the start I’m not gonna take any shit from you people, so right now, you’re gonna have to prove your worth first against these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exPsqt_Z0Y (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exPsqt_Z0Y)
Oh no, Chainsaw and his still unknown minion are coming to the ring and Yes_I_Am and The Crippler look worried. They should be, because right now they could be in some trouble.

Match 3 (redo): Yes_I_am and The Crippler vs. Chainsaw and his minion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_pN4qHloSs
Chainsaw and his minion win this one in dominating fashion as Iron Ape looks on pleasingly. Ape still has a mic in his hands and begins to speak again. “Oh yeah, Yes_I_Am and The Crippler, did I mention that your match against The Silver Bros is right now?”

Match 4: The Silver Bros vs. Yes_I_Am and The Crippler

The Silvers come to the ring and this match starts. SilverLace simply picks up The Crippler and drives him down in the Honey Drip and gets the one two three. Your winners, and new no.1 contenders for the tag titles: The Silver Bros. I have to admit, I was pulling for the Silvers to be the no.1 contenders, but not like this. I have to question Iron Ape’s decision making on that one, as that wasn’t really fair for Yes_I_Am and The Crippler.

On a lighter note though, Psycho Siaki is in the building and his match is up next!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 12:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6db6SIlSP2g&feature=player_embedded
Psycho Siaki comes to the ring side area and is warmly greeted to a huge ovation along with chants of “Best in the world!” He stands at the ramp and soaks in his much deserved glory before heading into the ring and cutting a promo.

“So the MOST ATHLETIC!!!!! AGGRESSIVE!!!! CHAMPION!!! is back home at SATURDAY NIGHT MAYHEM!!! *the crowd starts Siaki chants* Ive got a couple things to get off my chest.. One, my challenger for Pioneered Annihilation the Angry Samoan is not here tonight.. Now dont be mad peoples, please dont be mad, there is a reasoning behind this.. Does everybody want to know why he's not here?? *the crowd goes wild* Its because JBW owner WWTNA gave him a Hometown Buffet gift certificate.. Now he cant be an angry Samoan when there's a buffet waiting for him... A friendly full bellied Samoan doesnt sound too intimidating now does it?? *laughs begin to fill the whole arena* So he has the night off, Ill see you soon though we all know when your stomach is empty the Angry Samoan returns... Now number two, we got K-Jammin getting his match with me tonight and im gonna have to show this guy what it means to be a JBW superstar.. Ive said some harsh things to the man but my temper has calmed down now.. I have a stipulation to add since Ive given you this match.. If I win this match tonight KJ, you're going to have to either pick between two situations.. The first is being TheDag's male valet for any public event or private and I mean PRIVATE event of his choice or sharing a sleeping bag with SilverLace at one of his infamous buttered down sleepovers.. *the audience is loving it, and begins chanting for Siaki again* Now let this battle commence...”

Match 5: Psycho Siaki vs. K-Jammin

K-Jammin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oECIKVaz5rc
K-Jammin makes his way to the ring and the people already hate this guy. He gets almost as much heat as Siaki got pop, and he embraces every minute of it. He does a few laps around the ring and shadow boxes a bit before entering the ring. He’s showered with chants of “you screwed Dave!” and he bows to the crowd pleasingly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6dZKmKSzsg
K-Jammin put up a fight in this one (which is a lot more than people expected) but he was no match for Siaki at the end of the day. No word yet on who was trying to cheat for K-Jammin throughout the match, but we can confirm that AngrySamoan was the person who tried to jump Siaki after the match. Good thing Iron Ape was there to throw AngrySamoan back into the line of fire after Siaki had gotten the upper hand. It seems like Iron Ape still might not be over getting fired at the hands of AngrySamoan, and with Ape’s rise to power, this could spell trouble for AngrySamoan in the future.

This just in, an anonymous source has sent in this video that has appeared on the titantron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-2k17eiqFw&feature=player_embedded

No word on what this possibly could mean. It said “we will take back what is ours” and “the time to fight is now.” Who are they referring to in this video? Who sent this in to the JBW production truck? Very confusing and disturbing stuff right there people.

We now have an interview set up with Wes Goldman before his match with MassDinero. Here’s what went down:

Dave: Wes, Wes, what are your thoughts on MassD’s rap at the top of the show?

WG: I’ll tell you what I think. I think that MassDinero has just exposed himself to the world with this rap. He’s a street thug with no talent and no in-ring prowess that needs to be put in his place. I mean, all he can do is rap. He can’t cut a promo, he can’t wrestle, he can’t even sing! He’s reduced himself to the lowest lifeform in the world: a rapper. And he has the nerve to try to make fun of me for being wealthy? Aww, too bad your life sucks while the real workers in this world are well off. Right now, I’m gonna show Vanilla Ice what a real man does in the ring. You’re an embarrassment Mass, and I’m gonna put you in your place tonight.

Main event: MassDinero vs. Wes Goldman (No DQ)

Wes Goldman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related
Wes Goldman makes his way to the ring and is all business tonight .

MassDinero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amN1bgUekuM&feature=related
MassD makes his way to the ring and he looks focused tonight as well. This one could get nasty folks.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9x9hw_sd-16-06-05-undertaker-vs-jbl-no-di_sport
What the hell?? No! Iron Ape just came in and screw over MassDinero. That was the third time tonight that Iron Ape abused his newfound power, but why screw over MassDinero?? We’re all out of time tonight folks, but were surely gonna get some answers next week. I have a sinking feeling that the control of Mayhem just might have slipped into the wrong hands. JBW

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Sorry for the LONG delay guys, but on top of everything else, my computer decided to conk out on me last minute. This will not happen again though, and even if there is another emergency I have to deal with, I'll be writing the shows early and I can just PM them to a back-up plan guy (whoever would like to step up is more than welcome to be said back-up guy) and they can just post the show for me as is.

Rich Cranium
05-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Great show SES!

thedag
05-01-2011, 12:15 AM
great show. i really liked it all but the part where silverlace stealing my who? bit.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Great show SES!

Thanks very much Rich. You must be a fast reader, as I've noticed that on all my shows your usually the first to comment.

On another note though, I just caught the discussion we had about our biggest PPV, and sometime in the summer sounds great to me, but I thought that's when we were planning on doing the cross-promotion PPV. Anyway, I figured maybe one of these times we can bill a cross-brand ppv (as in all Mayhem vs. Warfare matches) as one of our bigger events. I think Sammy's suggestion of "Rampage of the Titans" could be a good name for it as well. Just something to think about anyway.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 12:19 AM
great show. i really liked it all but the part where silverlace stealing my who? bit.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery? Anyway, thanks for the endorsement dag!!

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Thanks very much Rich. You must be a fast reader, as I've noticed that on all my shows your usually the first to comment.

On another note though, I just caught the discussion we had about our biggest PPV, and sometime in the summer sounds great to me, but I thought that's when we were planning on doing the cross-promotion PPV. Anyway, I figured maybe one of these times we can bill a cross-brand ppv (as in all Mayhem vs. Warfare matches) as one of our bigger events. I think Sammy's suggestion of "Rampage of the Titans" could be a good name for it as well. Just something to think about anyway.

Great show SES! Loved the main event and the Silver Bros bit tonight! BTW, I made a poll about the names of JBW's biggest PPV of the year.

samoan619
05-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Maaaaan I really loved this show today, very entertaining and it wasnt just the wrestling either.. You did a great job SES.. First and foremost, my favorite part is actually three segments.. The whole MassDinero time on the show today was dope from the rap (the bars are ridiculous), the Letterman visit and how he punked Dave around.. The second segment is Silverdust and SilverLace, they had me dying when I was reading that.. I just couldn't stop laughing.. And the third segment is Leggo and Finally(hope he gets a name change lol) that was a great backstage confrontation and showed both of their personalities perfectly.. Also it looks like Chainsaw took over the titantron with some gruesome material.. Now we gotta new GM, Iron Ape, and I gotta be happy he helped Siaki with the Friendly Full Bellied Samoan but this abuse of power worries me.. Congrats to Sleeper for becoming the new TV tiltle contender, I see big things for ya bro... Once again SES, you definitely outdid yourself and the time taken was well worth it..

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Also, I wonder what the video package was about.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Maaaaan I really loved this show today, very entertaining and it wasnt just the wrestling either.. You did a great job SES.. First and foremost, my favorite part is actually three segments.. The whole MassDinero time on the show today was dope from the rap (the bars are ridiculous), the Letterman visit and how he punked Dave around.. The second segment is Silverdust and SilverLace, they had me dying when I was reading that.. I just couldn't stop laughing.. And the third segment is Leggo and Finally(hope he gets a name change lol) that was a great backstage confrontation and showed both of their personalities perfectly.. Also it looks like Chainsaw took over the titantron with some gruesome material.. Now we gotta new GM, Iron Ape, and I gotta be happy he helped Siaki with the Friendly Full Bellied Samoan but this abuse of power worries me.. Congrats to Sleeper for becoming the new TV tiltle contender, I see big things for ya bro... Once again SES, you definitely outdid yourself and the time taken was well worth it..

Cosigned! ;)

HolyJose2391
05-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Great show!

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 12:45 AM
Great show!

Yeah man! SES really entertained tonight!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Thank you so much guys for the rave reviews. Other than an inordinate amount of spelling and grammar errors (that's what happens when your rushing) I do think this was a stellar show. Actually, this one I really didn't have to do all that much on, as 90% of the stuff was written for me by the Mayhem roster. All I had to do was find the proper matches and put everything in the proper order. I'm also really glad to hear that the mystery video package has generated so much interest. I know a certain someone who is gonna be very happy to hear that lol.

Kashdinero
05-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Fantastic show, you put it together really well Savior, and I was flattered at the main event spot on such a well received show that also featured so much great talent.

MD: I don't know what the fcuk TBO and his new lackey think they're playing at.... To quote John Hardigan "Hell of a way to end a friendship".

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 01:25 AM
Fantastic show, you put it together really well Savior, and I was flattered at the main event spot on such a well received show that also featured so much great talent.

MD: I don't know what the fcuk TBO and his new lackey think they're playing at.... To quote John Hardigan "Hell of a way to end a friendship".

Reference of the day! And who knows, maybe the main event scene is something that could be a main-stay for MassDinero. It worked out well tonight that's for sure. MassD vs. Psycho Siaki=ratings...just sayin.

TheBeardOfZeus
05-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Loved the show SES, top notch again man.

And I loved all of the focus on ol' MD, he had a dissapointing end to his night, but him and Siaki are the reasons I tune in.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 10:50 AM
There is a problem with spstudios. Its not letting me save anything.

Silverdust
05-01-2011, 10:58 AM
So you guys liked my set? Let me know if you would like to see more of my show and whoever SES says is going to be on my show next, I will PM you questions for your interview just as I did with SilverLace.

Do you want more? Yes or No?

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 10:58 AM
So you guys liked my set? Let me know if you would like to see more of my show and whoever SES says is going to be on my show next, I will PM you questions for your interview just as I did with SilverLace.

Do you want more? Yes or No?

Yes! We want more!!!

Pumpkinhead
05-01-2011, 11:02 AM
Well I can't for next Mayhem to see what happens with that mysterious video

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Well I can't for next Mayhem to see what happens with that mysterious video

Yeah, I wondered about that too.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 11:21 AM

Shows that he really wants you. ;)

thedag
05-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Shows that he really wants you. ;)

or wants to be me.

thedag
05-01-2011, 12:02 PM
i met a young man in a bar last night. he is a son of a preacher and he already wants me to meet his family and friends. i'm so nervous!

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 12:08 PM
or wants to be me.

I wouldn't put it past him. lol

thedag
05-01-2011, 12:10 PM
the ladies in the other fed are saying someone wants to jump ship. if someone does wants to jump ship then man the fuck up and just say it and go. i'm sure they will give your weak ass a title lol.

SilverLace
05-01-2011, 12:12 PM
or wants to be me.

It's like SES said, a form of flattery. Get over yourself and no XOXO's for you tonight!

thedag
05-01-2011, 12:14 PM
It's like SES said, a form of flattery. Get over yourself and no XOXO's for you tonight!

ok sunshine. im not worried about it. it just making me change stuff up.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 12:17 PM
the ladies in the other fed are saying someone wants to jump ship. if someone does wants to jump ship then man the fuck up and just say it and go. i'm sure they will give your weak ass a title lol.

^^^^This tbh. If anybody wants to jump ship, they could say so and leave. However, I think there is shady stuff happening with a certain person in another fed saying that JBW's roster has problems but I digress.

SilverLace
05-01-2011, 12:22 PM
^^^^This tbh. If anybody wants to jump ship, they could say so and leave. However, I think there is shady stuff happening with a certain person in another fed saying that JBW's roster has problems but I digress.

I am very happy and in love at the same time with JBW and it's glorious roster! It makes me feel warm and cozy inside and I would never betray that feeling. I feel free to wear my assless chaps anytime here showing my new JBW tattoo on my left ass cheek!

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 12:24 PM
I am very happy and in love at the same time with JBW and it's glorious roster! It makes me feel warm and cozy inside and I would never betray that feeling. I feel free to wear my assless chaps anytime here showing my new JBW tattoo on my left ass cheek!

Great to hear SilverLace! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to throw up from the bolded part! ;)

thedag
05-01-2011, 12:37 PM
lose the chaps.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 02:18 PM
Hmm, someone is jumping ship eh? I wonder who it could be...

thedag
05-01-2011, 02:19 PM
how is everyones day going?

thedag
05-01-2011, 02:22 PM
well if they dont man up about jumping ship then they kinda belong with the cry babies. if you dont like how your being used say something. im not happy with a few things and i pm WWTNA and said something. im also doing something about it by repackaging myself.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Yes! We want more!!!

Yes I agree. That show was great!

Rehmix
05-01-2011, 02:29 PM
With another Mayhem in the bag, it should be an exciting Warfare on Tuesday. I wonder who is going to stand up to the 5 Star Attraction?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 02:30 PM
well if they dont man up about jumping ship then they kinda belong with the cry babies. if you dont like how your being used say something. im not happy with a few things and i pm WWTNA and said something. im also doing something about it by repackaging myself.

I agree completely. If anyone on Mayhem was planning on jumping ship, then you can just PM me and you can tell me what the issue is. I think I'm pretty easy to work with and I definitely think we can sort any issues out. That actually goes for anyone on Warfare as well.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Reported by Ryan Clark

There is word that Warfare World Champion IPITB injured his left shoulder in a match with Snair last week on Warfare. Many within the company feels that this injury could have an effect on whether or not IPITB will compete against Snair in the steel cage match at Pioneered Annihilation but others think that the best thing for IPITB is not to compete until the Pioneered Annihilation PPV. More on this as we get.

The Prophecy is said to be very rude and arrogant backstage from his peers. Prophecy has also called himself the "Legend" of JBW which didn't sit well with others. Let it be known that he ticked off Marty Jennetty with his comments about him.

Source: JBWrumors.com

Must see pics: SilverLace's Easter pics!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_TqmPVW9r0)

http://www.ampercent.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/facebook-comments-thumb.png

JBW mark
http://www.botreviews.com/pictures/default-profile-image.jpg

The fuck Ryan!? I wanted to see the real pictures!!!

samoan619
05-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Ill guarantee you this, you'll never see Siaki in the EWNCW..

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 02:37 PM

Yeah man. I know your loyal to JBW and your domination on Mayhem proves it. ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 02:40 PM
With another Mayhem in the bag, it should be an exciting Warfare on Tuesday. I wonder who is going to stand up to the 5 Star Attraction?

IDK, Five Star Attraction is dominating right now. ;)

HeelTurn
05-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Reported by Ryan Clark

There is word that Warfare World Champion IPITB injured his left shoulder in a match with Snair last week on Warfare. Many within the company feels that this injury could have an effect on whether or not IPITB will compete against Snair in the steel cage match at Pioneered Annihilation but others think that the best thing for IPITB is not to compete until the Pioneered Annihilation PPV. More on this as we get.

The Prophecy is said to be very rude and arrogant backstage from his peers. Prophecy has also called himself the "Legend" of JBW which didn't sit well with others. Let it be known that he ticked off Marty Jennetty with his comments about him.

Source: JBWrumors.com

Must see pics: SilverLace's Easter pics!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_TqmPVW9r0)

http://www.ampercent.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/facebook-comments-thumb.png

JBW mark
http://www.botreviews.com/pictures/default-profile-image.jpg

The fuck Ryan!? I wanted to see the real pictures!!!

Haha brilliant.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 02:49 PM

Well that's music to my ears. I never thought it was you to begin with...but you never know.

Oh yeah, and WWTNA, that was some quality stuff right there. Who else actually clicked the link?

thedag
05-01-2011, 02:51 PM
i'm back from meeting my new boy toys family. they try getting he to drink a special drink but i told them i dont drink and get my party on before 8 pm.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Well that's music to my ears. I never thought it was you to begin with...but you never know.

I know for a fact Siaki isn't going to jump ship. His loyalties is with JBW and his dominance is on Mayhem! ;)

HeelTurn
05-01-2011, 02:52 PM

Oh yeah, and WWTNA, that was some quality stuff right there. Who else actually clicked the link?

I did, was a bit worried about what it may have been but very funny stuff.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 02:54 PM
Thanks SES and Heelturn!

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 02:58 PM
i'm back from meeting my new boy toys family. they try getting he to drink a special drink but i told them i dont drink and get my party on before 8 pm.

I don't even wanna know what you two did afterwards!

Pumpkinhead
05-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Who is Jumping ship??

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Who is Jumping ship??

I really don't know ow tbh. All I know is that I try to PM people as much as I can and make them feel welcomed to the fed. I always said to PM me if anybody has a problem. To tell you the truth, I think something shady is going on in the other fed but I won't even get into it with them.

HeelTurn
05-01-2011, 04:11 PM
I really don't know ow tbh. All I know is that I try to PM people as much as I can and make them feel welcomed to the fed. I always said to PM me if anybody has a problem. To tell you the truth, I think something shady is going on in the other fed but I won't even get into it with them.

Ive never seen anyone show any dissatisfaction here.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Ive never seen anyone show any dissatisfaction here.

Me either but 'supposedly' someone from the other fed says that our roster is going through problems and there is some people thinking about leaving. I call bullshit but I don't know.

Pumpkinhead
05-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Me either but 'supposedly' someone from the other fed says that our roster is going through problems and there is some people thinking about leaving. I call bullshit but I don't know.

Don't worry is probably BS,

HeelTurn
05-01-2011, 04:15 PM

We do have a pretty big roster, but everyone seems happy with their gimmicks and place on the show, sounds like shenanigans to me.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 04:18 PM
We do have a pretty big roster, but everyone seems happy with their gimmicks and place on the show, sounds like shenanigans to me.

Don't worry is probably BS,

Yeah, thats true. I'm not going to look too into it as it sounds like BS.

thedag
05-01-2011, 04:37 PM
only a few of us even go to there thread. im sure none of us who go there is jumping ship. one of the people already said he wont go there. 3 of us that go dont like THEKEVINBRAND so we wont join.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 04:41 PM
only a few of us even go to there thread. im sure none of us who go there is jumping ship. one of the people already said he wont go there. 3 of us that go dont like THEKEVINBRAND so we wont join.

I know its gotta be bullshit. It is either a way to trash JBW, making EWNCW look like the better brand, he is PMing some of the JBW posters to join EWNCW if they wanted to, or he was exaggerating over the SilverCena thing.

thedag
05-01-2011, 04:50 PM
they have to take like 5 of our guys to get anything close to stealing there champ.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 04:55 PM
they have to take like 5 of our guys to get anything close to stealing there champ.

And yet, they call us the second brand. In denial at its finest. They could lose 9 of there guys and still think they are #1. lol

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 04:56 PM
And yet, they call us the second brand. In denial at its finest. They could lose 9 of there guys and still think they are #1. lol

Shot you a PM WWTNA.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Shot you a PM WWTNA.

Sent you one back. :)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Sent you one back. :)

Got it. Totally agree.

thedag
05-01-2011, 05:40 PM
feels left out of convo.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 05:43 PM
feels left out of convo.

lol Nah, he just asked me a question about what Matt was talking about in the EWN thread and came to the conclusion that it was bullshit. lol :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-01-2011, 05:52 PM
I feel a familiar draft approaching.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 06:15 PM
I feel a familiar draft approaching.

Oh It will come, it will come. ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Warfare this Tuesday!!!!! :)

thedag
05-01-2011, 06:28 PM
i am sorry to say that i will be leaving JBW. im not the person who matt said was jumping ship. but i am leaving and i hope i can find a spot in another thread. silverlace rip off a thing i made and i worked hard on. its not easy going a gay gimmick. i wish everyone here luck. i'm sorry jman. WWTNA turn down the thing i sent you. thanks for the fun guys. silverlace fuck off. this will be my last post in this thread. i dont want to help you with your post count.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 06:39 PM
i am sorry to say that i will be leaving JBW. im not the person who matt said was jumping ship. but i am leaving and i hope i can find a spot in another thread. silverlace rip off a thing i made and i worked hard on. its not easy going a gay gimmick. i wish everyone here luck. i'm sorry jman. WWTNA turn down the thing i sent you. thanks for the fun guys. silverlace fuck off. this will be my last post in this thread. i dont want to help you with your post count.

I don't think they are going to accept you there. I mean SilverCena stops rapping because of them. lol

SilverGhost
05-01-2011, 06:45 PM
I don't think they are going to accept you there. I mean SilverCena stops rapping because of them. lol

Shuriken: Gotta do more than rapping to be known in EWNCW. You gotta show your wrestling skill.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Shuriken: Gotta do more than rapping to be known in EWNCW. You gotta show your wrestling skill.

Well i'll be damned. Look who it is, Shuriken. I thought my goons got rid of you.

Rich Cranium
05-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Well i'll be damned. Look who it is, Shuriken. I thought my goons got rid of you.

Is thedag thing a joke?

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Is thedag thing a joke?

Nope, it legit.

Kashdinero
05-01-2011, 07:45 PM
No way! thedag has done a SC! Isn't he, like, one half of the tag champs?

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 07:47 PM
No way! thedag has done a SC! Isn't he, like, one half of the tag champs?

Talk about irony.

SilverLace
05-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Yes! I knew my bunny hop was too intimidating for him! Ah, I'm so excited, that I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Yes! I knew my bunny hop was too intimidating for him! Ah, I'm so excited, that I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

The bunny hop is just gross. :p

Kashdinero
05-01-2011, 08:09 PM
The bunny hop is just gross. :p

To be bunny hopped is the JBW equivalent of taking Rikishi's stinkface, or Viscera's walrus, or X-PAC's bronco buster....

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 08:13 PM
To be bunny hopped is the JBW equivalent of taking Rikishi's stinkface, or Viscera's walrus, or X-PAC's bronco buster....

Thats why thedag left!

SilverLace
05-01-2011, 08:15 PM

My bunny hop leaves opponents texting me for extra free samples in TBO's office where he has installed a special mattress just in case he is having a bad day! Want a shot?

Pumpkinhead
05-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Thats why thedag left!

We don't need him, we have better and talented roster than EWNCW!!!, we don't need whinners

SilverLace
05-01-2011, 08:16 PM
We don't need him, we have better and talented roster!!!, we don't need whinners

You have me! We are winning!

Pumpkinhead
05-01-2011, 08:19 PM

Or course, you are the best Silverlace!!!

Kashdinero
05-01-2011, 08:19 PM

Do you take credit for Bunny Hopping him out of JBW, and into a number one contenders match for the EWNCW world title.

thedag
05-01-2011, 08:21 PM
my real last post. if anyone else wants to jump with me let me know. i think we can make a nice little stable.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 08:22 PM
my real last post. if anyone else wants to jump with me let me know. i think we can make a nice little stable.

Nobody wants to jump with you!

SilverLace
05-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Do you take credit for Bunny Hopping him out of JBW, and into a number one contenders match for the EWNCW world title.

He gave his reason for leaving. He said I stole 'his' stuff which was actually done as a form of flattery. He goes around calling others 'whiny bitches' but his true colors have been revealed.

So, do you still want the experience the amazement of my bunny hop?

Kashdinero
05-01-2011, 08:27 PM
He gave his reason for leaving. He said I stole 'his' stuff which was actually done as a form of flattery. He goes around calling others 'whiny bitches' but his true colors have been revealed.

So, do you still want the experience the amazement of my bunny hop?

Ahh, I, um, think I'll pass... But good for you, though, your show has garnered a lot of attention, maybe I'll cheat on Letterman, and be a guest sometime. Just as you promise to keep your questions, ahem, decent.

samoan619
05-01-2011, 08:28 PM

It was good having you here, you were an entertaining aspect to the JBW.. But the show must go on, good luck with your future endeavors..

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 08:31 PM
It was good having you here, you were an entertaining aspect to the JBW.. But the show must go on, good luck with your future endeavors..

His lost tbh.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Sent you a PM Samoan619. ;)

SilverLace
05-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Ahh, I, um, think I'll pass... But good for you, though, your show has garnered a lot of attention, maybe I'll cheat on Letterman, and be a guest sometime. Just as you promise to keep your questions, ahem, decent.

Um, I think you got me confused with my partner Silverdust. But you can catch me at Chippendale's tonight where I work part time as a dancer. I will offer a lapdance if you offer me some dinero, Kashdinero.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Um, I think you got me confused with my partner Silverdust. But you can catch me at Chippendale's tonight where I work part time as a dancer. I will offer a lapdance if you offer me some dinero, Kashdinero.

This is very disturbing.

samoan619
05-01-2011, 08:43 PM
His lost tbh.

Yeah I agree, I sent you a pm back too..

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Yeah I agree, I sent you a pm back too..

EWNCW can have him since they love getting our leftovers.

Pumpkinhead
05-01-2011, 08:50 PM
EWNCW can have him since they love getting our leftovers.

I couldn't say it best boss

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 08:52 PM
I couldn't say it best boss

Thanks man.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 08:54 PM
JBW is still #1.

thedag
05-01-2011, 09:28 PM
can't be number one with out one of your tag belts.

thedag
05-01-2011, 09:29 PM
it's a shame cuz i was like one of the first people to join. then i was rip off and you just brush it off like it was nothing.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 09:34 PM
it's a shame cuz i was like one of the first people to join. then i was rip off and you just brush it off like it was nothing.

I don't recall you owning that gimmick. See Goldust or Adrian Street? So what if SilverLace 'ripped' off your gimmick!

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 09:35 PM
can't be number one with out one of your tag belts.

Something called a replica?

Silverdust
05-01-2011, 09:36 PM
His lost tbh.

As the CEO of JBW, what happens to the tag titles now that thedag has quit and the Silver Bros are #1 contenders? Will Jman need to recruit a partner to keep them or will there be a tounament?

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 09:38 PM
As the CEO of JBW, what happens to the tag titles now that thedag has quit and the Silver Bros are #1 contenders? Will Jman need to recruit a partner to keep them or will there be a tounament?

It will be revealed on Warfare this week. Also, tell Dave hes doing a great job. ;)

thedag
05-01-2011, 09:43 PM
I don't recall you owning that gimmick. See Goldust or Adrian Street? So what if SilverLace 'ripped' off your gimmick!

he took like 3 of my sayings.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 09:46 PM

Wow. Thats something to jump ship about. You make SilverCena's explanation look reasonable.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 10:02 PM

SilverLace, can I ask why you giving out XOXO's is a good thing?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Wait a tic, I leave for like three hours and thedag bolts? After all that talk of being loyal a few pages back and you jump ship...damn. It's okay though, have fun coming in second in this two horse race then lol. I'd be kinda pissed if we didn't have such a great tag-team division (whic is only gonna get even better now).

Leggo
05-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Oh man, I take a little timeout for a day or so and look what I've missed!

@ wwtna great idea for ppv mate, sorry I wasn't around to contribute. Will vote in a bit.

@ SES great show on Saturday mate... Quality as always!

@ thedag really mate? Would you not reconsider? What was said to offend you?

Rehmix
05-01-2011, 11:14 PM

That's a crappy reason to leave and it sounds like a personal problem that could have been solve outside of the thread.

Warfare will be very interesting Tuesday with all that has shaped up over the past week.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 11:16 PM
That's a crappy reason to leave and it sounds like a personal problem that could have been solve outside of the thread.

Warfare will be very interesting Tuesday with all that has shaped up over the past week.

Agreed. We will still move on from this.

Rehmix
05-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Agreed. We will still move on from this.

Look forward to see what you come up with. I'm sure it will be great. Even taking into account with what has happened today.

Leggo
05-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Oh man, I take a little timeout for a day or so and look what I've missed!

@ wwtna great idea for ppv mate, sorry I wasn't around to contribute. Will vote in a bit.

@ SES great show on Saturday mate... Quality as always!

@ thedag really mate? Would you not reconsider? What was said to offend you?

@ wwtna what's the story then mate?

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 11:26 PM
@ wwtna what's the story then mate?

Sent you a PM.

thedag
05-01-2011, 11:26 PM

i did pm WWTNA about it and he ignored it. how would you like it if he came along and started using your stuff. i had the guts to do it. i was even nice and gave WWTNA a new gimmick for me and he turn it down.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 11:27 PM
i did pm WWTNA about it and he ignored it. how would you like it if he came along and started using your stuff. i had the guts to do it. i was even nice and gave WWTNA a new gimmick for me and he turn it down.

You cried about Silverlace using your gimmick which is far from the truth. Like I said, have fun in EWNCW.

Leggo
05-01-2011, 11:31 PM

Oh come on man, man up... You wouldn't last five minutes in the wwe with that attitude.

Would you not reconsider?

thedag
05-01-2011, 11:33 PM
i made the tag teams big i made silverlace. whose coming with me. we dont need JBW.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 11:34 PM
i made the tag teams big i made silverlace. whose coming with me. we dont need JBW.

Like I said, nobody!!!

Leggo
05-01-2011, 11:36 PM

Hey, hang on dude! If you want to go, then go. But don't try and recruit as well, that's f*+kin low.

thedag
05-01-2011, 11:39 PM
if anyone wants to join me its ok. dont let them bully you.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 11:39 PM
if anyone wants to join me its ok. dont let them bully you.

Just leave dude!

thedag
05-01-2011, 11:40 PM
pubic thread.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 11:43 PM
pubic thread.

I know but it just makes you look dumb trying to recruit people!!!

Rich Cranium
05-01-2011, 11:44 PM
thedag leaving JBW, Christian the WHC, and Bin Laden killed. What a day!

thedag
05-01-2011, 11:45 PM
giving people away out. letting them know that they have someone who wont bad mouth them when they leave. like you did with silvercena and me.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 11:46 PM
giving people away out. letting them know that they have someone who wont bad mouth them when they leave. like you did with silvercena and me.

I find it sad that your going to leave for a stupid reason!!!

thedag
05-01-2011, 11:51 PM
how is it stupid. i built up the whole gimmick. i took the risk with the gay jokes. i took heat from people for doing that gimmick. it took time and hard work to get people behind it and then silverlace comes along and steals it.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 11:51 PM
how is it stupid. i built up the whole gimmick. i took the risk with the gay jokes. i took heat from people for doing that gimmick. it took time and hard work to get people behind it and then silverlace comes along and steals it.

SilverLace still has a right to do the gimmick too!!!!

thedag
05-01-2011, 11:53 PM
SilverLace still has a right to do the gimmick too!!!!

he has the right to do the gay gimmick. but he started stealing my sayings. i was find with it until he took the butter and the who? shit. even the brown one said he was copying.

WWTNA Mark
05-01-2011, 11:56 PM
he has the right to do the gay gimmick. but he started stealing my sayings. i was find with it until he took the butter and the who? shit. even the brown one said he was copying.

I can't help what SilverLace says man!!!! He has a right to stae whatever he wants!!!

SilverLace
05-01-2011, 11:58 PM

You somewhat inspired my character so I thought you would be flattered and I took it to another level. Yeah, I took your 'who' thing but the butter joke, I had no idea you used it. If you had issues with me, you should have PM'd me so we could work something out but you didn't.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 12:00 AM
You somewhat inspired my character so I thought you would be flattered and I took it to another level. Yeah, I took your 'who' thing but the butter joke, I had no idea you used it. If you had issues with me, you should have PM'd me so we could work something out but you didn't.

Well said SilverLace. Don't do the bunny hop though. ;)

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 12:03 AM
SilverLace is hosting a special part in Miami on Saturday, August 5th

http://www.ravelinks.com/flyers/2006/sanfran/bunn1.JPG

thedag
05-02-2011, 12:08 AM
silverlace is nothing but poor mans.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-P26RuGtSUOc/TaeH-zp6THI/AAAAAAAAGqY/JZkLO2z9wFg/s320/hamburglar.jpg

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 12:08 AM
silverlace is nothing back a poor mans.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-P26RuGtSUOc/TaeH-zp6THI/AAAAAAAAGqY/JZkLO2z9wFg/s320/hamburglar.jpg

You just can't handle his bunny hop!!!

Rich Cranium
05-02-2011, 01:35 AM
You just can't handle his bunny hop!!!

Cant wait to see the feud between them in the ring!

thedag
05-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Cant wait to see the feud between them in the ring!

im not going to wrestle him i quite JBW. plus i can just wrestle myself same thing.

eddie18
05-02-2011, 03:09 AM
im not going to wrestle him i quite JBW. plus i can just wrestle myself same thing.

Clearly, if u quit JBW(the best e fed in da world!) then leave the thread. U hv no reason to be posting and u just seem to be having a go at SilverLace tbh. And dont even try recruiting people because we r all happy where we are!!! PS. Its just a bit of fun, i cant see why everyone gets so angry about this... :/

thedag
05-02-2011, 04:26 AM
who are you? i really dont know who the fuck you are. are you even in this fed?

thedag
05-02-2011, 04:45 AM
good luck to who ever else is jumping. they wont welcome you. the place is run by a clique of like 4 guys.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 06:31 AM
Sent you a PM eddie18. ;)

sincara
05-02-2011, 12:00 PM
get ready for 4 me jbw hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahahahhahaahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaha

the whole roster is now on notice get ready for sin cara

samoan619
05-02-2011, 01:06 PM
get ready for 4 me mayhem hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahahahhahaahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Welcome to the world's greatest e-fed...

Leggo
05-02-2011, 01:12 PM
get ready for 4 me mayhem hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahahahhahaahhhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Welcome to the roster my china!!

samoan619
05-02-2011, 01:23 PM

How ya been my china.. It seems like its been donkey ears since we've spoke, still we'll never be Glasgow Rangers.. A lot of Patrick Swayze stuff has been happening and the EWNCW is actin lemon with us but the JBW will hold Annie May Wong.. Because anyone with real davinas knows this is the drum and bass to be..

SilverLace
05-02-2011, 01:31 PM

He is my China and I will keep him polished and ready in TBO's China cabinet which is next to my bunny hop mattress in his office. To get there, he has a trap door installed in the floor in the front of his desk with the trigger mechanism underneath his keyboard. Sorry TBO for unveiling the secret.

samoan619
05-02-2011, 01:40 PM
He is my China and I will keep him polished and ready in TBO's China cabinet which is next to my bunny hop mattress in his office. To get there, he has a trap door installed in the floor in the front of his desk with the trigger mechanism underneath his keyboard. Sorry TBO for unveiling the secret.
LMAO
Ricky Ricardo from the I Love Lucy Show Says:
TBO!!!! You got some splaining(explaining) to do!!!

jhorton1215
05-02-2011, 01:50 PM
Just like TNA, EWNCW takes our mid-carders and turns them into their top stars...

JBW > EWNCW

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 01:51 PM

Nice to have you on board sincara!!! :D

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 01:52 PM
just like tna, ewncw takes our mid-carders and turns them into their top stars...

Jbw > ewncw

Hell yeah! :D

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-02-2011, 01:53 PM

Welcome to the roster friend. Do you wanna be a heel or a face? You know what, you can just PM me your whole story if you'd like.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Warfare on Tuesday will be great, as usual. :D

thedag
05-02-2011, 02:00 PM
EWNCW is crying over being lied to when it all started over there lie. EWNCW is a group of like 4 guys who dont welcome people.

Leggo
05-02-2011, 02:01 PM
How ya been my china.. It seems like its been donkey ears since we've spoke, still we'll never be Glasgow Rangers.. A lot of Patrick Swayze stuff has been happening and the EWNCW is actin lemon with us but the JBW will hold Annie May Wong.. Because anyone with real davinas knows this is the drum and bass to be..

Go on Sammy boy with the cockney rhyming slang!

Don't get too good at it though mate, as I might be out of a job!! Lol!

Had a busy weekend, and laptop decided to die on me... Hence why o not been around.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 02:02 PM
EWNCW is crying over being lied to when it all started over there lie. EWNCW is a group of like 4 guys who dont welcome people.

Thats why it will always be JBW>EWNCW. Plus, we have a way better roster.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Go on Sammy boy with the cockney rhyming slang!

Don't get too good at it though mate, as I might be out of a job!! Lol!

Had a busy weekend, and laptop decided to die on me... Hence why o not been around.

I really need to learn cockney!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Thats why it will always be JBW>EWNCW. Plus, we have a way better roster.

Better roster, better management, better atmosphere (as in everyone is friendly to one another), better storylines, just plain better at everything imo.

Leggo
05-02-2011, 02:07 PM
I really need to learn cockney!

Lol! Shall I start a weekly class?! Lol

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 02:08 PM

That would be awesome!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-02-2011, 02:08 PM

Half of JBW would attend.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Anybody know how to delete the butthurt tags the EWNCW guys wrote? I have been wondering about that but don't know how to do it.

Leggo
05-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Lol!

If I did run a class it would give it away surely. Is it that hard to understand?

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Lol!

If I did run a class it would give it away surely. Is it that hard to understand?

That is true since thats part of your gimmick and what makes it special.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Lol!

Lol not really. The rhyming part helps a lot...I still don't know what "rabbit and pork" means though.

Leggo
05-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Lol not really. The rhyming part helps a lot...I still don't know what "rabbit and pork" means though.

Rabbit & pork = talk lol

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Rabbit & pork = talk lol

That would have been my first guess just based off of the context around the sentence, it's just that it doesn't really rhyme too well lol.

Leggo
05-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Rabbit & pork = talk lol

The original cockneys, chas n dave with rabbit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOSseI1hao8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ramjam
05-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Just got caught up. Wow, SES and WWTNA sent thedag on a mission.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 03:13 PM

lol It wasn't mine and SES's idea but we went along with it and I thought it would be funny. The EWNCW guys are just butthurt.

samoan619
05-02-2011, 03:30 PM
lol It wasn't mine and SES's idea but we went along with it and I thought it would be funny. The EWNCW guys are just butthurt.

Its all good brotha, we got a dope ass Warfare coming up this tuesday.. Let the shows do the talking and all the fingerpointing stay at the EWNCW..

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Its all good brotha, we got a dope ass Warfare coming up this tuesday.. Let the shows do the talking and all the fingerpointing stay at the EWNCW..

Your right Champ, lets move forward to another great episode of Warfare! :D

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-02-2011, 03:46 PM

SES nothing. I knew about it yes, but I believe this was all thedag's master plan.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 03:53 PM
SES nothing. I knew about it yes, but I believe this was all thedag's master plan.

Which was all in good fun too.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Just getting word in that apparently I'm the main bad guy to EWNCW and I don't know why. I consider myself friends with many a people EWNCW and I don't know why I've been painted as a villain all of the sudden.

HeelTurn
05-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Just getting word in that apparently I'm the main bad guy to EWNCW and I don't know why. I consider myself friends with many a people EWNCW and I don't know why I've been painted as a villain all of the sudden.

Im sure they know deep down it wasnt your idea, but still lets put this all behind us now.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 04:23 PM

EWNCW is just butthurt and blowing things way out porportion. Don't worry man, your a cool dude and we all know the truth. Like Samoan619 said, lets leave the finger pointing shit to EWNCW.

thedag
05-02-2011, 04:26 PM

i sent myself. i filled WWTNA in after i started. the cry babies need to stop blaming SES.

HeelTurn
05-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Lets be honest, writing a show isnt easy, its time consuming, so when you find out from the competition that one of the people youre writing about may be leaving, no wonder youre a bit pissed off.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Lets be honest, writing a show isnt easy, its time consuming, so when you find out from the competition that one of the people youre writing about may be leaving, no wonder youre a bit pissed off.

Thats true and the reason why I got upset.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 04:33 PM
i sent myself. i filled WWTNA in after i started. the cry babies need to stop blaming SES.

Apparently Matt thinks SES was behind it all.

thedag
05-02-2011, 04:39 PM
i cleared it up i hope. this is going way to far. now your hitler.

there calling us low. but it all started from there lie. there saying there strong and stuck together as a group. yeah so did we so dont bitch that SES knew. he was filled in after the fact. whining little bitches.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 04:41 PM
i cleared it up i hope. this is going way to far. now your hitler.

You cleared it up very well and I lol'd at BOZ comparing me to Hitler of all people! lol Guess I struck a nerve with them.

HeelTurn
05-02-2011, 04:44 PM
You cleared it up very well and I lol'd at BOZ comparing me to Hitler of all people! lol Guess I struck a nerve with them.

Lol I remember hearing somewhere that eventually if an arguement goes on long someone will mention hitler or the nazis, and when that happens that arguement is officialy dead.

thedag
05-02-2011, 04:48 PM
why are they so hurt over it. its the fucking fake wrestling online lol.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Lol I remember hearing somewhere that eventually if an arguement goes on long someone will mention hitler or the nazis, and when that happens that arguement is officialy dead.

I really think them comparing me to Hitler is just sad and uncalled for.

thedag
05-02-2011, 04:52 PM
i think i should pm silverlace now though lol.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 04:59 PM
why are they so hurt over it. its the fucking fake wrestling online lol.

Apparently I disrespected them by going along with a prank. lol

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 05:02 PM
i think i should pm silverlace now though lol.

That would be best. lol

SilverLace
05-02-2011, 05:13 PM
I am waiting for my love letter but it hasn't arrived. I have been stood up!

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 05:14 PM
I am waiting for my love letter but it hasn't arrived. I have been stood up!

SilverLace!!!!!!!! :D

Cena
05-02-2011, 06:17 PM
I think Sam is good.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 06:40 PM
I think Sam is good.

Samson was great but sadly we won't be seeing any of him with what Chainsaw did to him. Chainsaw burned him alive!!!

SilverLace
05-02-2011, 07:00 PM
SilverLace!!!!!!!! :D

My name is always screamed like that after I hit my SilverLace Press which is a Thesz press complimented by thrusting my hips forward.

thedag
05-02-2011, 07:05 PM
My name is always screamed like that after I hit my SilverLace Press which is a Thesz press complimented by thrusting my hips forward.

i would scream it but im busy with my new group of friends. we're going to a special camping they said. i hope its fun.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-02-2011, 07:07 PM
I think Sam is good.

I'm flattered that you liked my character man, but he's gone. Maybe (and it's a big maybe) way down the line I'd consider bringing him back, but honestly I'm a writer now, and playing a character on the show and booking the show at the same time introduces a lot of issues that I'd rather not have to deal with.

And to everyone, Matt and I shared apologies to one another and we are cool again. It was just a misunderstanding between the two of us.

Cena
05-02-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm flattered that you liked my character man, but he's gone. Maybe (and it's a big maybe) way down the line I'd consider bringing him back, but honestly I'm a writer now, and playing a character on the show and booking the show at the same time introduces a lot of issues that I'd rather not have to deal with.

And to everyone, Matt and I shared apologies to one another and we are cool again. It was just a misunderstanding between the two of us.

Please bring my friend back.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Please bring my friend back.

Sorry to dissapoint friend, but my answer (for now at least) is a resounding no.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Sad that Chainsaw ended Samson 4ever. :/

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Sad that Chainsaw ended Samson 4ever. :/

Yeah but it help put over Chainsaw as the monster he is today. We have big very very very big plans for Chainsaw now that Samson is out of the picture.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Yeah but it help put over Chainsaw as the monster he is today. We have big very very very big plans for Chainsaw now that Samson is out of the picture.

Yeah, thats true.

Rehmix
05-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Man, I like seeing my name on that roster. It's really cool.

I also want to applaud thedag on his performance, he did a very good job. He had me sold so much that I actually thought he was leaving. Good to see that he is not.

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Man, I like seeing my name on that roster. It's really cool.

I also want to applaud thedag on his performance, he did a very good job. He had me sold so much that I actually thought he was leaving. Good to see that he is not.

Nice to have you on board man! You can PM me promos and ideas for your character if you want.

Yeah, he did sell it well! Like I said, i'm pretty sure the JBW crew is loyal here no matter what anybody says. If anybody feels like they want to leave, they can leave but I haven't seen any bodying showing that they want to leave.

Pumpkinhead
05-02-2011, 08:03 PM
So who also knew about the joke??

Rehmix
05-02-2011, 08:09 PM
I found out through a PM from WWTNA. I figure he may have PM anyone who was in the mix of the whole thing.

samoan619
05-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Enough with the who-what-where-when-why-hows, lets get back to what the JBW does best and thats being the most entertaining e-fed in the world...
Let's go Warfare!!! clap-clap-clapclapclap Let's go Warfare!!! clap-clap-clapclapclap Let's go Warfare!!! clap-clap-clapclapclap

Rehmix
05-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Enough with the who-what-where-when-why-hows, lets get back to what the JBW does best and thats being the most entertaining e-fed in the world...
Let's go Warfare!!! clap-clap-clapclapclap Let's go Warfare!!! clap-clap-clapclapclap Let's go Warfare!!! clap-clap-clapclapclap

I agree. Let's do it

WWTNA Mark
05-02-2011, 09:40 PM

Tomorrow is going to be great!!!

thedag
05-02-2011, 10:22 PM

one clap to many,

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
05-03-2011, 12:38 AM
Can't wait for Warfare tomorrow. It's gonna be great!!

samoan619
05-03-2011, 04:34 AM
If you're a member of the JBW or even if you're not, you should be voting on the PPV poll not too far down from the JBW thread on the Be The Booker section.. Your input is highly needed people, let's get on it..

samoan619
05-03-2011, 04:36 AM
one clap to many,

I thought one clap too many would be gonorrhea haha...

Snair
05-03-2011, 06:42 AM
After going through all those pages, I figured I missed a lot in the last 3-4 days including dag's mission which I found reasonable & hilarious.

WWTNA Mark
05-03-2011, 06:49 AM
After going through all those pages, I figured I missed a lot in the last 3-4 days including dag's mission which I found reasonable & hilarious.

Yeah, it was pretty funny!!! lol

Snair
05-03-2011, 06:51 AM
Yeah, it was pretty funny!!! lol
I almost believed him.

Pumpkinhead
05-03-2011, 08:59 AM
Warfare today!!

Leggo
05-03-2011, 09:51 AM
If you're a member of the JBW or even if you're not, you should be voting on the PPV poll not too far down from the JBW thread on the Be The Booker section.. Your input is highly needed people, let's get on it..

Done my friend!

Silverdust
05-03-2011, 11:31 AM
Done my friend!

Don't use usually end with 'my china'? Are you going cold turkey with the cockney or do they have patches for it?

Rehmix
05-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Don't use usually end with 'my china'? Are you going cold turkey with the cockney or do they have patches for it?

If there is a patch to remove cockney, do you think they have one that can give you cockney?