PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

thejman93
06-11-2012, 05:53 PM
SD! stuff is up in JabeBook, fellas.

I need feedback.

HeelTurn
06-11-2012, 06:30 PM
The Summer of Jabe will knock both the ROH and WWE Summer of Punks out the water.

Kashdinero
06-11-2012, 07:55 PM
The Summer of Jabe will knock both the ROH and WWE Summer of Punks out the water.

Indeed.

I seriously can't wait for my week off. I'm gonna get a hell of a lot done.

My goal is to have things in place to carry us up to the PPV (which will be named on the next WF)

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-11-2012, 11:42 PM
I had it tabbed on my laptop but my laptop got a virus. I need to be relinked.

HolyJose2391
06-12-2012, 12:17 AM
You have been linked

S.E. Zero
06-12-2012, 12:28 AM
So..........whats going on? Any word on the shows? Is Rehmix around to do some IC? I am bored as fuck and some Jabe would be good right about now.

EWN Probie
06-12-2012, 01:39 AM
So..........whats going on? Any word on the shows? Is Rehmix around to do some IC? I am bored as fuck and some Jabe would be good right about now.

you aren't alone brother!

Snair
06-12-2012, 01:43 AM

Yeah because Kash is renaming JBW to JBW starring Snair!

EWN Probie
06-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Yeah because Kash is renaming JBW to JBW starring Snair!

and then you'll have the creative genius Aloisick represent you and have him sue JBW on your behalf lol

Snair
06-12-2012, 01:46 AM
and then you'll have the creative genius Aloisick represent you and have him sue JBW on your behalf lol

Sounds fun to me Kev :p

EWN Probie
06-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Sounds fun to me Kev :p

so I'm curious did the link I sent you work??

Snair
06-12-2012, 01:55 AM
so I'm curious did the link I sent you work??

Actually internet has been acting up so I can't view it even if the link was working :(

Snair
06-12-2012, 01:58 AM

TDA your sig is full of awesomeness!!!!

EWN Probie
06-12-2012, 02:42 AM
Actually internet has been acting up so I can't view it even if the link was working :(

bummer dude

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-12-2012, 07:29 AM
Lol well, I enjoy writing stuff for my characters. I may not have been on much but I have seen JBW be a bit dead and its understandable that people have their stuff in real life.

As for me, I look forward more to JBW than WWE. I wanna see how far people can be creative and have fun here.

Did you read both Mayhems and the SD! that was posted all within the last two weeks?

SilverGhost
06-12-2012, 01:47 PM
Did you read both Mayhems and the SD! that was posted all within the last two weeks?

Yeah. They were really good! Awesome stuff from you and jman!

S.E. Zero
06-12-2012, 04:58 PM
-The Alexanders are seen chillin at home in hammocks enjoying some beers and rum-

Erick: I cant wait for Octane to premiere.

Jason: Me too, primo. I know you're gonna deliver some great high flying action.

Erick: I know, primo. I can't wait to see you kick Cage's ass on WARFare and become the WARFare TV Champion cause any title you set your sights on, you get.

Jason: That's true and I know you too will soon hold some gold of your own. We're Alexander's, destined for greatness in anything we do.

Now let's enjoy this time now, we'll have plenty of time to go kick some ass very soon.

Erick: Salud.

-Beer bottles clank-

Jason: Salud.

HeelTurn
06-13-2012, 07:02 AM
What this thread needs is a JBW Word Association Game like the WWE and TNA threads have. It doesnt have to be every post obviously, but it could be a bit of fun.

Snair
06-13-2012, 10:19 AM
What this thread needs is a JBW Word Association Game like the WWE and TNA threads have. It doesnt have to be every post obviously, but it could be a bit of fun.

Or it could do well with a few good post whores.

Snair
06-13-2012, 10:25 AM
This thread is busy playing dead but I happened to read last 2 Mayhem episodes.It was FUNTASTIC
#Prophello<DefinitionofDefiance

HolyJose2391
06-13-2012, 10:56 AM
This thread is busy playing dead but I happened to read last 2 Mayhem episodes.It was FUNTASTIC
#Prophello<DefinitionofDefiance
IC: HolyJose<Prophello<shit<DefinitionofDefiance

EWN Probie
06-13-2012, 11:07 AM
This thread won't be dead for long and we know that peeps!

HolyJose2391
06-13-2012, 11:10 AM
This thread won't be dead for long and we know that peeps!
IC: How's retirement treating you Matthews? Putting you in the shelf was just a small cap on my career. Three time world champion my ass

EWN Probie
06-13-2012, 02:26 PM
IC: How's retirement treating you Matthews? Putting you in the shelf was just a small cap on my career. Three time world champion my ass

Well since I retired I bought a house in Bermuda so I can spend my winters away from Canada actually my neightbor John Layfield says hi!

HolyJose2391
06-13-2012, 03:00 PM
Well since I retired I bought a house in Bermuda so I can spend my winters away from Canada actually my neightbor John Layfield says hi!
IC: two washed up Wrestlers living on a washed up island make perfect sense. Enjoy the retirement home

Rehmix
06-13-2012, 06:07 PM
IC: two washed up Wrestlers living on a washed up island make perfect sense. Enjoy the retirement home

IC: See this is why no one likes you Jose, you talk to much shit.

S.E. Zero
06-13-2012, 06:24 PM

J. Alexander: I see he talks as much shit as the next guy. It comes with being in this business, it's not about being liked, it's about making your name be known to the masses one way or another. How will people remember the name Malcolm Cage? I know, as another victim in the path to greatness of Jason Alexander.

HeelTurn
06-13-2012, 06:27 PM
IC: All I see is a pissing contest between my fellow Jabers, let The Prophecy indulge you all with the facts to stop you from wasting all your pathetic time arguing. I can piss higher, run faster, think quicker and please more ladies...and with that, I have some strippers that need seeing to.

HolyJose2391
06-13-2012, 06:29 PM

IC: me talk shit? At least I back it up and want to to why? I single handly retired Kevin Matthews don't believe me? Go watch Speed of Sound and don't give me that I knew the head booked shit because it comes down to my talent. Ever ei ce winning that TV title what have you done? Nothing that's what. Why have I done since losing the TV title? I wrestled my ass off in other promotions and now I am on the verge of becoming the next Number One Contender to the JBW Unified World Heavyweignt Championship. Take that to the grave Malcolm I will alway be better than you.

J. Alexander: I see he talks as much shit as the next guy. It comes with being in this business, it's not about being liked, it's about making your name be known to the masses one way or another. How will people remember the name Malcolm Cage? I know, as another victim in the path to greatness of Jason Alexander.
IC: Alexander knows exactly what I mean sure he'll never make the TV Championship as prestigious as I made it but it'll be better than your one defense Cage.

S.E. Zero
06-13-2012, 06:42 PM
IC: All I see is a pissing contest between my fellow Jabers, let The Prophecy indulge you all with the facts to stop you from wasting all your pathetic time arguing. I can piss higher, run faster, think quicker and please more ladies...and with that, I have some strippers that need seeing to.

J. Alexander: Seeing as how this doesn't concern you, sticks those facts right up philosophical ass.

IC: Alexander knows exactly what I mean sure he'll never make the TV Championship as prestigious as I made it but it'll be better than your one defense Cage.

J. Alexander: Please, the WARFare TV Championship will be the most coveted championship in JBW under my possession. Unlike the current champions including GayFlare and Two Peas in a Pod, any championship I hold is sought after and always defended in an exciting manner which is why the WARFare TV Championship will be prestigious unlike it was while you and Cage ever held it.

HeelTurn
06-13-2012, 06:44 PM
J. Alexander: Seeing as how this doesn't concern you, sticks those facts right up philosophical ass.

IC: As I am the Uncrowned King of JBW, all those childish squabbles between you and all my minions in the Kingdom of Jabe...do concern me.

S.E. Zero
06-13-2012, 06:51 PM
IC: As I am the Uncrowned King of JBW, all those childish squabbles between you and all my minions in the Kingdom of Jabe...do concern me.

J. Alexander: I see you are uncrowned for good reason, any kingdom under your reign would fall. These squabbles as you call them are to keep the competitive edge that JBW is known for alive. Afraid of some competition? I see more childish manners shown from you The ''Almighty'' Prophecy in seeking to disrupt a nice banter session rather than proving why you are the so called uncrowned King of JBW.

So put up or shut up.

HeelTurn
06-13-2012, 06:56 PM
J. Alexander: I see you are uncrowned for good reason, any kingdom under your reign would fall. These squabbles as you call them are to keep the competitive edge that JBW is known for alive. Afraid of some competition? I see more childish manners shown from you The ''Almighty'' Prophecy in seeking to disrupt a nice banter session rather than proving why you are the so called uncrowned King of JBW.

So put up or shut up.

IC: Mr. Alexander...is it? Its hard to tell as I sit high upon my throne at Mt. Olympus. Competition is good, it keeps the poor and the weak busy, and at the same time helps me become stronger and if possible, an even better wrestler. I highly suggest you watch your tongue Mr. Alexander, for one day soon the Kingdom of Jabe will all bow down to the King, and those too foolish or deluded to will feel a slow and painful backlash for their pathetic insurrection against me.

S.E. Zero
06-13-2012, 07:09 PM
IC: Mr. Alexander...is it? Its hard to tell as I sit high upon my throne at Mt. Olympus. Competition is good, it keeps the poor and the weak busy, and at the same time helps me become stronger and if possible, an even better wrestler. I highly suggest you watch your tongue Mr. Alexander, for one day soon the Kingdom of Jabe will all bow down to the King, and those too foolish or deluded to will feel a slow and painful backlash for their pathetic insurrection against me.

J. Alexander: Many tried to tell me to watch my mouth and be mindful of my words. You know where they are now? ..... Me either, because while they chose to be quiet and be part of nothing; I am now a 2 time World Champion in 2 different companies with JBW sooner or later to become my 3rd.

You gotta speak up because while you seek refuge from the hell that is Earth up there on Mt. Olympus, I take on the obstacles in my way and demolish them enjoying some good rum along the way but that comes with being Puerto Rican and I know how to enjoy myself while I set myself up for bigger and better things here in the land of Jabe, so your cowardly words down here mean nothing as do you.

So if you ever wanna shut me up feel free to try to do so in the ring. I look forward to ensuring once you face me you'll end up in a never ending nightmare.

HolyJose2391
06-13-2012, 07:14 PM
IC: Oh how cute. The Prophecy bitching about never having won a championship in JBW for the millionth time and Alexander thinking he can handle the big boys just because he made a name for himself in the Indys. Listen here I don't care a damn about your personal reasons I am here to win I am here to go a dethrone Romes. Prophecy ever wonder why you couldn't win a championship in JBW? Let me put in terms you may understand. Like the US Men's National Soccer team you have the skills necessary to make a name for yourself and upset the world but when it really matters for the win you just can't pull through.

HeelTurn
06-13-2012, 07:18 PM
IC: Oh how cute. The Prophecy bitching about never having won a championship in JBW for the millionth time and Alexander thinking he can handle the big boys just because he made a name for himself in the Indys. Listen here I don't care a damn about your personal reasons I am here to win I am here to go a dethrone Romes. Prophecy ever wonder why you couldn't win a championship in JBW? Let me put in terms you may understand. Like the US Men's National Soccer team you have the skills necessary to make a name for yourself and upset the world but when it really matters for the win you just can't pull through.

IC: Ah HolyJose has joined the battle. I will keep this short and sweet so even you can understand okay. I do not need titles, you do. People may argue over who does and does not deserve a World title, but when it comes to The Prophecy, people argue whether or not the title deserves to be held by me.

HolyJose2391
06-13-2012, 07:22 PM
IC: Ah HolyJose has joined the battle. I will keep this short and sweet so even you can understand okay. I do not need titles, you do. People may argue over who does and does not deserve a World title, but when it comes to The Prophecy, people argue whether or not the title deserves to be held by me.
IC: on you're right I do need titles I need titles to shut up the god damn people saying I'm not good enough. Winning a title is the epitome of anyone's career stating you are the best. Saying you don't need a title but the title needs you is the biggest load of shit anyone has heard. You may have a legacy Prophecy but even that legacy isn't enough to prove that a title deserves you. It only proves that you're a settling little bitch who realizes he will never amount to anything.

HeelTurn
06-13-2012, 07:28 PM
IC: on you're right I do need titles I need titles to shut up the god damn people saying I'm not good enough. Winning a title is the epitome of anyone's career stating you are the best. Saying you don't need a title but the title needs you is the biggest load of shit anyone has heard. You may have a legacy Prophecy but even that legacy isn't enough to prove that a title deserves you. It only proves that you're a settling little bitch who realizes he will never amount to anything.

IC: Struck a nerve have I HJ? Let me ask you, does holding a title mean you are better? Answer no, there has been a lot of former champs who amounted to nothing, and then there are those who have not held a title who are still remembered. Your blind acceptance that a title makes you great shows me your weakness. You need a physical manifestation of your so called greatness in order to show the world how good you are. Let me ask you, how did you do at school, were you popular, did the girls like you, did you find it easy passing exams? Maybe the reason you are so set on holding gold is to make up for everything else you have failed at...I, The Prophecy have cruised through life with
no problems, with or without gold they will remember me and what I have done, you on the other hand...

OOC: Damn been a while since I did this lol

HolyJose2391
06-13-2012, 07:33 PM
IC: Struck a nerve have I HJ? Let me ask you, does holding a title mean you are better? Answer no, there has been a lot of former champs who amounted to nothing, and then there are those who have not held a title who are still remembered. Your blind acceptance that a title makes you great shows me your weakness. You need a physical manifestation of your so called greatness in order to show the world how good you are. Let me ask you, how did you do at school, were you popular, did the girls like you, did you find it easy passing exams? Maybe the reason you are so set on holding gold is to make up for everything else you have failed at...I, The Prophecy have cruised through life with
no problems, with or without gold they will remember me and what I have done, you on the other hand...

IC:How did I do in school? I did just fine. Showing my weakness? You make me laugh Prophecy it shows I am better because I beat the person for the championship I beat an obstacle in my way. Tell me did you beat the Aristocrats? Did you beat Snair? No you didn't. You failed to beat them and accomplish your goal. I will be remembered for being the first dual champion in JBW History. I will be remembered for picking up the WARFare World Tag Team Champions a championship you failed to get on so many occasions. I will be remembered for being one of the few people to pin Markus Beerstein and the ONLY MAN to take a belt off of the FSA. You. You'll be remembered for failing when it mattered most. A glorified loser at best.

Ooc: man this feels good

S.E. Zero
06-13-2012, 07:38 PM

OoC: Hahaha feels good don't it, been enjoying this for sure. Keep it going :)

HeelTurn
06-13-2012, 07:38 PM
IC:How did I do in school? I did just fine. Showing my weakness? You make me laugh Prophecy it shows I am better because I beat the person for the championship I beat an obstacle in my way. Tell me did you beat the Aristocrats? Did you beat Snair? No you didn't. You failed to beat them and accomplish your goal. I will be remembered for being the first dual champion in JBW History. I will be remembered for picking up the WARFare World Tag Team Champions a championship you failed to get on so many occasions. I will be remembered for being one of the few people to pin Markus Beerstein and the ONLY MAN to take a belt off of the FSA. You. You'll be remembered for failing when it mattered most. A glorified loser at best.

IC: A glorified loser? HJ please, you can do better than that, have you ever defended a title against me? No thats why you managed to keep hold of them. You talk about retiring that Kevin Matthews? I beat him at his PPV debut, months before you ended his career. You are one of the few to beat Beerstein? I was one of only 2 people to pin Zeus Apollo. Did I fail to accomplish my goal? Well how come I keep ending up with World title matches, I must be doing something you are not...wonder what it could be. And as far as the tag belts go, I was weighed down by the likes of VKM and Ragnarok.

OOC: Got to go, been fun HJ

HolyJose2391
06-13-2012, 07:49 PM
IC: A glorified loser? HJ please, you can do better than that, have you ever defended a title against me? No thats why you managed to keep hold of them. You talk about retiring that Kevin Matthews? I beat him at his PPV debut, months before you ended his career. You are one of the few to beat Beerstein? I was one of only 2 people to pin Zeus Apollo. Did I fail to accomplish my goal? Well how come I keep ending up with World title matches, I must be doing something you are not...wonder what it could be. And as far as the tag belts go, I was weighed down by the likes of VKM and Ragnarok.

OOC: Got to go, been fun HJ
IC: if you were weighed down than why not do what I did? Get rid of them. Prophecy you say you beat Matthews when all he had to his name was a former EWNCW World Champion at his PPV debut means nothing but retiring a so called 3 Time world champion is by far more impressive. Where you the first? No you were the second you beat a demoralized Zeus Apollo after he tapped and became a little bitch after he was beat by the Alpha Dog you're offered those matches but never accomplish. You're second best always have and always will

OOC: later bud it's been fun

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-13-2012, 10:16 PM
IC: if you were weighed down than why not do what I did? Get rid of them. Prophecy you say you beat Matthews when all he had to his name was a former EWNCW World Champion at his PPV debut means nothing but retiring a so called 3 Time world champion is by far more impressive. Where you the first? No you were the second you beat a demoralized Zeus Apollo after he tapped and became a little bitch after he was beat by the Alpha Dog you're offered those matches but never accomplish. You're second best always have and always will

OOC: later bud it's been fun

IC (As The Sandman): All I see is a bunch of whiny and self absorbed punks complaining about the things they could have done, or the things that they will do. There is nothing I like better than the spirit of competition. But, within that spirit... I also need to see the punishable ones suffer. You HolyJose are indeed a punishable one and oh what things I have to show you...

HolyJose2391
06-13-2012, 10:49 PM
IC (As The Sandman): All I see is a bunch of whiny and self absorbed punks complaining about the things they could have done, or the things that they will do. There is nothing I like better than the spirit of competition. But, within that spirit... I also need to see the punishable ones suffer. You HolyJose are indeed a punishable one and oh what things I have to show you...

IC: Yeah Sandy you can keep that penis of yours in your pants. Listen me self absorbed? No you've got it wrong. It's ambition! The ambition to the best that no one ever was! To prove that I'll be the FIRST JBW Triple Crown Champion. I am punishable? Look Sandy I'm not like Daniel Sorrow who breaks down like a little bitch after being put through hell. What ever you plan on doing believe me I'll get out of it and I will find you and beat the ever living hell out of you.

Snair
06-13-2012, 11:47 PM
IC: HolyJose<Prophello<shit<DefinitionofDefiance

IC:Its more like this Holyjose = whining piece of shit

HolyJose2391
06-14-2012, 12:01 AM
IC:Its more like this Holyjose = whining piece of shit
IC: I'm sorry what did you say? I'm too far up the mountain to hear you.

Snair
06-14-2012, 12:14 AM
IC: I'm sorry what did you say? I'm too far up the mountain to hear you.

IC:Or maybe you need to take your arrogant head out of your ass to hear me? But either way amuse yourself.

Poot-Hair
06-14-2012, 03:22 AM
Speak up dude. PM's are a wonderful thing.I spoke up. PM sent. You get it?

Snair
06-14-2012, 10:38 AM
This thread needs Roman-flare back!

thejman93
06-14-2012, 10:40 AM
This thread needs Roman-flare back!

I know, right?

HolyJose2391
06-14-2012, 10:43 AM
IC:Or maybe you need to take your arrogant head out of your ass to hear me? But either way amuse yourself.
IC: Arrogance Snair is not of your concern. Look how far you've fallen while I've risen. You barley make it in the show anymore while I go an main event it. Face it Snair you're washed up give it up. Here how about I retire you like I did Kevin Matthews

HolyJose2391
06-14-2012, 10:43 AM
I know, right?
Anybody watching his let's play series of Legend of Zelda and Pokemon Blue? They're fucking hilarious and awesome I suggest checking them out

HolyJose2391
06-14-2012, 12:12 PM
So. Who ready for te debut of Octane. THIS SATURDAY! That's right folks this Saturdag June 16th will go down in the day that JBW:Octane debuts

thejman93
06-14-2012, 12:21 PM
So. Who ready for te debut of Octane. THIS SATURDAY! That's right folks this Saturdag June 16th will go down in the day that JBW:Octane debuts

Nice!

While we're announcing shit...PMs for SD! will go out tomorrow. WARfare will be up next week and SD! will follow shortly after.

HeelTurn
06-14-2012, 02:42 PM

Not sure whether to Ric Flair WOOOOO or Daniel Bryan YES YES YES.

HolyJose2391
06-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Not sure whether to Ric Flair WOOOOO or Daniel Bryan YES YES YES.
Combine them!!!!!!!

HeelTurn
06-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Combine them!!!!!!!

But that would create WOO WOO WOO, you know it.

S.E. Zero
06-14-2012, 02:56 PM

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/WWWYKI/ZackRyderDance.gif

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/32b260929a0df1ce47df21848ba394790da8aea6.gif

http://i.imgur.com/flRWu.gif

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Where's my SCSA what chants there? Also, Mayhem promos will be asked for sometime next week. I already have a ton of what I need but, I may need more. Haven't finalized my skeleton yet to know 100%

S.E. Zero
06-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Where's my SCSA what chants there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE9S3zQx_2k

;)

PandaMassacre
06-14-2012, 07:48 PM

:3 HintHint?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-14-2012, 08:00 PM

Pandababy!! <3 Miss you when you go away for prolonged periods. :)

HolyJose2391
06-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Actually.... No no that's classified

PandaMassacre
06-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Pandababy!! <3 Miss you when you go away for prolonged periods. :)

Is that my new nickname?! Yay. I was waiting for somebody to come up with something new. xD Missed you too R(ob).

Actually.... No no that's classified

Would you reconsider if I sent you candy through the mail? :I

HolyJose2391
06-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Is that my new nickname?! Yay. I was waiting for somebody to come up with something new. xD Missed you too R(ob).

Would you reconsider if I sent you candy through the mail? :I
What kind of candy we talking about?

PandaMassacre
06-14-2012, 08:49 PM
What kind of candy we talking about?

._. What do you want?

HolyJose2391
06-14-2012, 08:50 PM
._. What do you want?
Swiss chocolate lots and ,it's of Swiss chocolate :D

PandaMassacre
06-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Swiss chocolate lots and ,it's of Swiss chocolate :D

It would melt! WHY MUST YOU MAKE IT SO COMPLICATING JOSE?!?!?!?! *Pulls out hair and huffs*

HolyJose2391
06-14-2012, 08:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNfpgmRed3Y&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player I thought of this :D
It would melt! WHY MUST YOU MAKE IT SO COMPLICATING JOSE?!?!?!?! *Pulls out hair and huffs*
Anyways because it's fun :) I've missed Pamda around

PandaMassacre
06-14-2012, 10:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNfpgmRed3Y&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player I thought of this :D
Anyways because it's fun :) I've missed Pamda around

Very funny Jose. xD

HolyJose2391
06-14-2012, 10:12 PM
Very funny Jose. xD
*takes a bow* thank you thank you. You're pretty awesome yourself

Snair
06-15-2012, 12:05 AM
IC: Arrogance Snair is not of your concern. Look how far you've fallen while I've risen. You barley make it in the show anymore while I go an main event it. Face it Snair you're washed up give it up. Here how about I retire you like I did Kevin Matthews

IC:There's a reason that you still haven't won the big one even with all your so called TALENT.You can't go all the way in this biz when you have a stamp over your head saying CERTIFIED LOSER.And about you retiring me like Kev, all I can say is Bring It On!

S.E. Zero
06-15-2012, 12:09 AM
*takes a bow* thank you thank you. You're pretty awesome yourself

Damn right, she's the Pandamonium that drives the crowd wild with just her awesomeness lol

HolyJose2391
06-15-2012, 12:09 AM
IC:There's a reason that you still haven't won the big one even with all your so called TALENT.You can't go all the way in this biz when you have a stamp over your head saying CERTIFIED LOSER.And about you retiring me like Kev, all I can say is Bring It On!
IC: I haven't won the big one because I haven't been given the chance. And when I do win the big one I won't need any help like you did when your fuck buddies the FSA got involved. I'm not a certified loser Snair, you're just washed up trying to relive your last summer where you coasted along while I got better. I am the best damn thing to happen to this company so have fun being beneath me it's all you'll ever be

Snair
06-15-2012, 12:16 AM
IC: I haven't won the big one because I haven't been given the chance. And when I do win the big one I won't need any help like you did when your fuck buddies the FSA got involved. I'm not a certified loser Snair, you're just washed up trying to relive your last summer where you coasted along while I got better. I am the best damn thing to happen to this company so have fun being beneath me it's all you'll ever be

IC:I didn't see any help when I BEAT your leader TDA, THE UNCROWNED KING OF JBW Prophecy and the Lunatic VKM all at once at the Wembley stadium.Chances are given to the deserving , so I suggest you to keep working your ass off because you still have a long way to go girl

HolyJose2391
06-15-2012, 12:18 AM
IC:I didn't see any help when I BEAT your leader TDA, THE UNCROWNED KING OF JBW Prophecy and the Lunatic VKM all at once at the Wembley stadium.Chances are given to the deserving , so I suggest you to keep working your ass off because you still have a long way to go girl
IC: MY leader? No no no TDA is as washed up as you are. The Prophecy I said my words about him already who can't pull through when the job is done and VKM congratulations you beat a glorified jobber. No one and I mean NO ONE compares to me in JBW today. I was out on Mayhem for a reason and it is to lead it to battle. You you're barely making the card in a random tag match with Manabitch

Kashdinero
06-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Operation WARFare begins in roughly 12 hrs.

thejman93
06-15-2012, 04:36 PM

*in best Booker T voice* Awwwwwww, here we go!

S.E. Zero
06-15-2012, 04:49 PM

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/163/551/Smileyexploitable.png

Snair
06-16-2012, 01:22 AM

http://www.animehere.com/res/covers/johnny-bravo_o.jpg

EWN Probie
06-16-2012, 03:45 AM
As Kevin Matthews: Jose, seriously ever since you retired me, all you seem to be bragging about is the fact that you beat me in that match. Well let's face the facts, if it weren't for me retiring I would've whooped your ass uptown and downtown Chinatown! As you know I wasn't at my best and hell on my bet day you would've been crying for your mother. But you know what, my wrestling days are over and I'm living the life as the President of Matthews Entertainment, Inc. I am currently negotiating a deal for our first video game but then again you don't care because you're just a self-centred, ego-maniac jack off who only thinks of himself!

HolyJose2391
06-16-2012, 06:53 AM
As Kevin Matthews: Jose, seriously ever since you retired me, all you seem to be bragging about is the fact that you beat me in that match. Well let's face the facts, if it weren't for me retiring I would've whooped your ass uptown and downtown Chinatown! As you know I wasn't at my best and hell on my bet day you would've been crying for your mother. But you know what, my wrestling days are over and I'm living the life as the President of Matthews Entertainment, Inc. I am currently negotiating a deal for our first video game but then again you don't care because you're just a self-centred, ego-maniac jack off who only thinks of himself!
IC: awww poor Kevin is making excuses and talking about some company job. Listen Matthews. I. Don't. Give. A. Flying. Fuck! Of course I only think of myself. In this business it's all about one person and that's ME! I think of myself and that's it I don't give a damn about anyone else or their goals because it only stands in the way of mine

EWN Probie
06-16-2012, 01:00 PM
IC: awww poor Kevin is making excuses and talking about some company job. Listen Matthews. I. Don't. Give. A. Flying. Fuck! Of course I only think of myself. In this business it's all about one person and that's ME! I think of myself and that's it I don't give a damn about anyone else or their goals because it only stands in the way of mine

yeah good luck with that

Poot-Hair
06-16-2012, 02:27 PM
So yeah, been taking a break from the forums lately (minus a few posts here and there) and it actually felt pretty good. I'm thinking I'm not going to post as much in the feds due to...nevermind. I'm still a member so if I'm needed, I'm a pm away.

I just did a fruckin' awesome promo for an upcoming show that I'm extremely proud of. Hope you guys like it

HolyJose2391
06-16-2012, 02:47 PM
So yeah, been taking a break from the forums lately (minus a few posts here and there) and it actually felt pretty good. I'm thinking I'm not going to post as much in the feds due to...nevermind. I'm still a member so if I'm needed, I'm a pm away.

I just did a fruckin' awesome promo for an upcoming show that I'm extremely proud of. Hope you guys like it
I read that prior to leaving for work. Fucking brilliant

Poot-Hair
06-16-2012, 05:11 PM
I read that prior to leaving for work. Fucking brilliantYeah, it feels good to be able to actually work again. I'm rusty on my promos but I'll loosen back up before too long.

HeelTurn
06-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Octane is coming....prepare yourself....soon lol

BlackFalcon
06-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Hey guys check out the blogs section. The 2nd URF (Under Rated Feud) Blog has just come out, with one section from yours truly

HolyJose2391
06-16-2012, 08:22 PM
OCTANE IS FINISHED!!!!!!! I gotta walk my dog when I get back....it's posting time!

S.E. Zero
06-16-2012, 10:34 PM
FINALLLYYYY!!!!!!!! Octane!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to use the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-16-2012, 11:09 PM
o c t a n e!

Sully
06-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Holy shit, a post in the JBW Show thread! Quick, someone take a picture before we don't see it again.

HolyJose2391
06-16-2012, 11:34 PM
I hate my laptop it's such a slow peace of shit. The show is coming along slowly but surely

HolyJose2391
06-16-2012, 11:56 PM
There we go. After months Octane is up

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 12:09 AM
There we go. After months Octane is up

So I'm bored at work, and saw that JBW had a new show up, so i took a read, and must say, Kudos! It was really good!

Snair
06-17-2012, 01:58 AM
Octane was epic! Awesome work by everyone involved and Brandon delivered the funniest segment of the show.

NightWolf
06-17-2012, 07:25 AM
I really believe that Octane delivered. It is a very great fast paced show and it was so cleanly put together. Bravo to everyone involved in the creation of that product. I believe that big things are in store for JBW. And this recent show has gotten me pumped beyond belief!

Poot-Hair
06-17-2012, 09:03 AM
Just read Octane and I must say, great job Jose and crew! The so was excellently put together, and I loved how everything flowed.

I must say, I'm pretty sure the new GM Olivia is a lesbian....jus' sayin'

Poot-Hair
06-17-2012, 09:08 AM
Holy shit, a post in the JBW Show thread! Quick, someone take a picture before we don't see it again.QUICK let's all ignore this childish cheap shot aimed at the JBW Alum that has busted their ass to put out a show.

HolyJose2391
06-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Just read Octane and I must say, great job Jose and crew! The so was excellently put together, and I loved how everything flowed.

She is based off my ex girlfriend who broke up with me to get back together with her ex, my best friend so I hooked up my best friend with this other girl. She ends up being fat ugly and a lesbian I turn out to be straight up awesome. Thanks everyone for the feedback

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-17-2012, 09:20 AM

DON'T think I've forgotten about you. I haven't been on long enough to give your comments a well deserved reply. It'll be soon.

Poot-Hair
06-17-2012, 04:19 PM
DON'T think I've forgotten about you. I haven't been on long enough to give your comments a well deserved reply. It'll be soon.Err umm, alright baws. Whatever you want to do

Sully
06-17-2012, 05:12 PM
QUICK let's all ignore this childish cheap shot aimed at the JBW Alum that has busted their ass to put out a show.

Lol bro, cool your beans. I was just joking around...I thought everyone joked around in here?

HolyJose2391
06-17-2012, 05:15 PM
You know instead of arguing....show feedback would be great ;)

Sully
06-17-2012, 05:23 PM
You know instead of arguing....show feedback would be great ;)

We weren't arguing, at least I don't think we were.

Anyways, read the first 3 quarters of the show. I love the location, very creative. With a high flying show, in an airplane hanger, it fits perfectly. Although for someone that doesn't read the shows often, I don't know who Stanley and Ricky are, and it doesn't seem to say that. Although I know that my Havoc episode I wrote recently, I (for the first time ever) jumped right into commentary instead of giving a description of the arena and commentators, but I still gave their last names in the first speaking lines.

I loved the Jman promo at the beginning too.

I think the format is a little hard to read though, with actions being bolded, and speaking being italicized. It seems like it's making the unimportant stuff stand out, and the important stuff skipped over.

Just my opinions though. Keep it up!

No_1eddiefan
06-17-2012, 05:45 PM
HJ, the main event was awesome bro!

HeelTurn
06-17-2012, 05:58 PM
Octane was epic! Awesome work by everyone involved and Brandon delivered the funniest segment of the show.

Thank you, thank you, theres more of that to come.

HeelTurn
06-17-2012, 06:03 PM
Double post so what lol

Right just read OCTANE. Great stuff, I liked the little hidden highlight of using the AWF music for the guys, even the Jabe guys.

The colours make it easier to read, and it flowed well in my opinion.

It was well written, and when I did the Brandon promo I did not realise there were other Pokemon references lol

HolyJose2391
06-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Double post so what lol

Right just read OCTANE. Great stuff, I liked the little hidden highlight of using the AWF music for the guys, even the Jabe guys.

The colours make it easier to read, and it flowed well in my opinion.

It was well written, and when I did the Brandon promo I did not realise there were other Pokemon references lol
Lol true story I could NOT find Harry Richard's theme anywhere and said "Fuck it he's getting the Pokemon theme song" Roba when you read it hope you found it funny.

HolyJose2391
06-17-2012, 06:11 PM
HJ, the main event was awesome bro!
Thanks man that was a fun one to write. I LOVE the hanger idea (well mainly cuz it was mine but whatevs lol) seriously though you can do so much with the SuperFlys. Expect A LOT of stunts I hope it made it feel like how ROH has their ring so close to the barricade that both the ring and barricade can be used such as that DDT Avidico did. (that came to me I was day dreaming I was going against Kevin Steen for the ROH world title and thought of that backflip DDT onto the barricade and thought shit that's awesome)

eyehatecena
06-17-2012, 09:19 PM
Lol true story I could NOT find Harry Richard's theme anywhere and said "Fuck it he's getting the Pokemon theme song" Roba when you read it hope you found it funny.

Great show HJ- as far as Harry Richards themesong, lol.

This is what he uses in EWA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq754H8BLVA&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq754H8BLVA&amp;

EWN Probie
06-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Read the show, very good and a great alternative!

HolyJose2391
06-17-2012, 10:04 PM
Great show HJ- as far as Harry Richards themesong, lol.

This is what he uses in EWA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq754H8BLVA&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq754H8BLVA&amp;

Eh I'll stick with the Pokemon theme song...it's a lot more fun

Robareid
06-18-2012, 02:18 AM

Yeah, I lol'd :)

EHC's already posted his usual theme, but if you want to do a theme linked to his video game based promo each time, that's fine by me :)

EWN Probie
06-18-2012, 05:29 AM
so i hear some new jabe is going up tonight, i can't wait to read :)

Snair
06-18-2012, 07:22 AM
Disappointed to see Broc & Sully getting permanently banned :(

K-Jammin
06-18-2012, 10:36 AM
Half way into your show Jose (Can't remember if any other writers are involved!)

Very good so far!

HolyJose2391
06-18-2012, 11:46 AM
Jbwrestling.forumotion.com remember this site? Yeah very useful

HolyJose2391
06-18-2012, 11:50 AM
Half way into your show Jose (Can't remember if any other writers are involved!)

Very good so far!
Thanks HT and TNAWhat had a lot to do with it too as did R(ob) and Kash

K-Jammin
06-18-2012, 11:52 AM

Well, kudos to you all :)

S.E. Zero
06-18-2012, 12:18 PM

I did a match too :(

Poot-Hair
06-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Dead Weight is being removed. Spring cleaning happened a bit late this year but still has been very productive.

Happy Poot is happy

K-Jammin
06-18-2012, 02:16 PM
I did a match too :(

That HJ is such a bastard :(

Poot-Hair
06-18-2012, 02:17 PM
I posted this in HWA so I may as well post it here too. I just heard a nasty rumor that Frank is going to shut down the efed section. I'm not sure exactly so take it with a grain of salt.

thejman93
06-18-2012, 02:23 PM
I posted this in HWA so I may as well post it here too. I just heard a nasty rumor that Frank is going to shut down the efed section. I'm not sure exactly so take it with a grain of salt.

It came from one hell of a source, I'll say that.

Damn....:(

HeelTurn
06-18-2012, 02:23 PM
It came from one hell of a source, I'll say that.

Damn....:(

Yep, can't argue with that...

Poot-Hair
06-18-2012, 02:24 PM
It sucks that the actions of a few idiots has cost the lot of us something fun and what we love.

HeelTurn
06-18-2012, 02:26 PM
Well if this is really it, well done everyone 1 year of Jabe was pure gold.

S.E. Zero
06-18-2012, 02:27 PM
That HJ is such a bastard :(

He's still my bro and will help if need be, that's just me :) but yes he is such a bastard ;) lol thanks K-Jam

We'll see in time. I would be beyond pissed if it happened since my characters and hard work in writing shows will be gone because of others actions.

HolyJose2391
06-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Well if this is really it, well done everyone 1 year of Jabe was pure gold.
Hold on this may mean the end of the efeds but NOT the end of JBW. Remember our site? Worse comes to worse we have the JBW site

HeelTurn
06-18-2012, 02:33 PM
Hold on this may mean the end of the efeds but NOT the end of JBW. Remember our site? Worse comes to worse we have the JBW site

Losing EWN would suck though, but Im Jabe through and through so if need be, Jabes site will have to do.

S.E. Zero
06-18-2012, 02:35 PM
Losing EWN would suck though, but Im Jabe through and through so if need be, Jabes site will have to do.

It will do if things take a turn for the worse.

EWN Probie
06-18-2012, 03:02 PM

Heard it from Robstar too, he told me

Don't be surprised if the efeds get put on ice for a while, though it won't be my doing

So yeah the e-feds are dying because of certain people. To add to Poot's post about being happy that the others are gone, I am glad they're gone too as they've caused me to get banned more than once from this forum, none of this was really my fault. Ganging up was the problem

AirBourne
06-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Guys, as Poot-Hair as previously said, he has a rumor for a credible source that e-Fedding here may be shut down. Please, I ask, to read what I said, and peacefully, only peacefully, show your support for e-Feds, and show that not all of us are as they call, "bad eggs". We need as much support as possible, thank you.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?20694-What-s-Wrong-With-EWN&p=560706#post560706

HeelTurn
06-18-2012, 04:38 PM
The thing that worries me is that by going to a seperate site, a lot of people may lose interest in the efeds. Not just the writers but the casual readers from other efeds who may read each efed. I know each efed will have its fair share of loyal writers, roster members etc butI still see viewership falling.

HolyJose2391
06-18-2012, 04:43 PM
The thing that worries me is that by going to a seperate site, a lot of people may lose interest in the efeds. Not just the writers but the casual readers from other efeds who may read each efed. I know each efed will have its fair share of loyal writers, roster members etc butI still see viewership falling.
Unfortunately we need to rise above it. Anyways these next few days we need to archive I need everyone involved seeing as how I can remember specific date and what's not I will dig through this thread for shows. Everyone else getti archiving the show thread. I would say this includes AWF but I have all the shows saved on my latop

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 04:44 PM

Excellent point HT. plus consider this, how many come here to discuss sports, games, wwe, tna, moves, ect, and are drawn in by the efeds. I hope Frank decides to let the efed section stay, but i understand his decision either way

HeelTurn
06-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Unfortunately we need to rise above it. Anyways these next few days we need to archive I need everyone involved seeing as how I can remember specific date and what's not I will dig through this thread for shows. Everyone else getti archiving the show thread. I would say this includes AWF but I have all the shows saved on my latop

Any idea when Judgment Day will be? Will it all be stored on Jabe's other site or Jabebook?

Poot-Hair
06-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Poot-Hair IN DA HIZZZOUSSEEE!! Let's continue onward and upward peeps!

HolyJose2391
06-18-2012, 05:56 PM
Anyway...Octane need more feedback please :)

thejman93
06-18-2012, 06:01 PM

I thought it was awesome! It felt like you guys really struck that balance between what AWF was and JBW is.

S.E. Zero
06-18-2012, 06:30 PM

It was awesome. A new GM, the location, the matches and the coloring was nice. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-18-2012, 10:23 PM
1.) I hope the guys that were archiving a few months ago were actually archiving. It's crucial that the shows get archived now!

2.) Judgment Day has not been set yet and I don't know if were going to get a warning or if it will happen out of nowhere.

3.) We still have shows to do fellas. WARFare needs to get done asap and hopefully put out before we go down in glory.

Tommy Thunder
06-18-2012, 10:27 PM
1.) I hope the guys that were archiving a few months ago were actually archiving. It's crucial that the shows get archived now!

2.) Judgment Day has not been set yet and I don't know if were going to get a warning or if it will happen out of nowhere.

3.) We still have shows to do fellas. WARFare needs to get done asap and hopefully put out before we go down in glory.

From what I know, it IS happening, and it's happening "sometime later this week.". That's vague, but that's all I've got. My advice would be to just archive as much as possible, as quickly as possible. Suspend shows for now and make sure you get everything before it's too late.

HolyJose2391
06-18-2012, 10:36 PM

I'm headed into the dark depths of this forum now

Enforcer23
06-18-2012, 10:55 PM
From what I know, it IS happening, and it's happening "sometime later this week.". That's vague, but that's all I've got. My advice would be to just archive as much as possible, as quickly as possible. Suspend shows for now and make sure you get everything before it's too late.

agreed and cheers for that

I'm headed into the dark depths of this forum now

you beauty jose

and yeah prob time we pack up as much as possible...to any of our head writers what happening next with JBW?

HolyJose2391
06-18-2012, 11:15 PM
agreed and cheers for that

you beauty jose

and yeah prob time we pack up as much as possible...to any of our head writers what happening next with JBW?
Worse comes to worse we have our home In Jbwrestling.forumotion.com

Snair
06-18-2012, 11:37 PM

Yeah, the site can then serve its purpose.

HolyJose2391
06-18-2012, 11:58 PM
4 Episodes of Warfare, 2 Episodes of Mayhem. And Bloodharvest saved. I'll safe as much JABE history as I can. Calling it a night

S.E. Zero
06-19-2012, 01:49 AM
4 Episodes of Warfare, 2 Episodes of Mayhem. And Bloodharvest saved. I'll safe as much JABE history as I can. Calling it a night

If I can finish archiving BWA/Brutality within the next few day then I'll join you in this quest bro, promise.

EWN Probie
06-19-2012, 03:06 AM
I know that time is crucial but we have to stay positive at the same time :D

Poot-Hair
06-19-2012, 03:17 AM
I know that time is crucial but we have to stay positive at the same time :DI created a thread in the "Site News" portion called time asking Frank for a couple weeks to get everything archived. I truly hope he honors this request as it's the least he could do for us.

EWN Probie
06-19-2012, 03:18 AM
I created a thread in the "Site News" portion called time asking Frank for a couple weeks to get everything archived. I truly hope he honors this request as it's the least he could do for us.

Yes I hope so too, I got pauadrian calling me out saying I should've been the one banned

Poot-Hair
06-19-2012, 03:19 AM
Yes I hope so too, I got pauadrian calling me out saying I should've been the one bannedEhh Kevo I wouldn't worry too much about him in all seriousness. He's banned for just that kind of childish behavior. My advice is to just leave him be and let him sulk

EWN Probie
06-19-2012, 03:22 AM
Ehh Kevo I wouldn't worry too much about him in all seriousness. He's banned for just that kind of childish behavior. My advice is to just leave him be and let him sulk

I am, it's on Facebook he can't get me banned from here because of a Facebook conversation

B-MCINTYRE
06-19-2012, 03:30 AM
Ehh Kevo I wouldn't worry too much about him in all seriousness. He's banned for just that kind of childish behavior. My advice is to just leave him be and let him sulk
Why is this conversation still on?

EWN Probie
06-19-2012, 03:32 AM
Why is this conversation still on?

why are you even in this thread?

B-MCINTYRE
06-19-2012, 03:34 AM
I am, it's on Facebook he can't get me banned from here because of a Facebook conversation
Why are you rubbing it in to the people who got banned that you survived. That's not very nice. Surely you can just ignore them. They aren't on here anymore. They haven't made threads in the Noc section so why do you even need to talk to them if it's going to cause a fight and get you upset. you could just ignore them on Facebook it would prevent more drama.

B-MCINTYRE
06-19-2012, 03:35 AM
I'm in JBW. I have been for months.

EWN Probie
06-19-2012, 03:40 AM
Why are you rubbing it in to the people who got banned that you survived. That's not very nice. Surely you can just ignore them. They aren't on here anymore. They haven't made threads in the Noc section so why do you even need to talk to them if it's going to cause a fight and get you upset. you could just ignore them on Facebook it would prevent more drama.

Here's a tip from me to you: shut up and everything will be okay

Asherdelampyr
06-19-2012, 03:47 AM
So I was going to come in here and start a conversation about possibly joining y'all after everything settles, but after reading this page, I have changed my mind.

B-MCINTYRE
06-19-2012, 03:53 AM
Kevin. I haven't said anything as rude as you have in these last comments. Could you please try and be more polite like I am with you.

Robstar
06-19-2012, 04:00 AM

I have to tell you Kevin, this is your last fucking warning. This is WAY out of line for someone who's supposed to be on probation. Don't you get it? YOU are the one who came on here about something that was occurring on Facebook. If you really must know, you ARE on much thinner ice than you obviously think. Billy has done nothing wrong. By coating him with the same brush you are acting as bad or worse than those you accuse of poor behaviour. I can't promise this will sit well with the others

EWN Probie
06-19-2012, 04:02 AM
I have to tell you Kevin, this is your last fucking warning. This is WAY out of line for someone who's supposed to be on probation. Don't you get it? YOU are the one who came on here about something that was occurring on Facebook. If you really must know, you ARE on much thinner ice than you obviously think. Billy has done nothing wrong. By coating him with the same brush you are acting as bad or worse than those you accuse of poor behaviour. I can't promise this will sit well with the others

I told him to get off my back that's all I'm done talking about this

EWN Probie
06-19-2012, 04:09 AM
well since this is my last chance i'm going to stop commenting to avoid everyone who hates me basically saying i'm the next guy on the chopping block

Rehmix
06-19-2012, 06:55 AM
So I was going to come in here and start a conversation about possibly joining y'all after everything settles, but after reading this page, I have changed my mind.

Asher don't let that change your mind. JBW is not kev and B-mac. Its more than just them. We can still be a refuge for people who are looking for a place to go.

Poot-Hair
06-19-2012, 07:49 AM
I created a thread earlier this morning in the Site news section essentially lobbying Frank for more time if in fact he is going to close the e-fed section. EWNCW is alot like JBW, we have a HUGE library of shows that we just simply need more time to archive. I hope he's kind enough to at least consider it.

HeelTurn
06-19-2012, 08:03 AM
Anything I can do to help? Archive or something?

Robareid
06-19-2012, 10:44 AM
I go away for half a week and the whole e-Fedding world collapses.

I'm going to go start archiving now. I'll start with EWA, then move onto JBW. Could somebody say where we're up to with JBW?

HolyJose2391
06-19-2012, 10:50 AM

I'm going to go start archiving now. I'll start with EWA, then move onto JBW. Could somebody say where we're up to with JBW?
I have everything archived up to Blood Harvest. I'll do more tonight

Robareid
06-19-2012, 10:57 AM
I have everything archived up to Blood Harvest. I'll do more tonight

I'll go from there then

eyehatecena
06-19-2012, 11:18 AM

As far as the EWA shows- you know I'll help out Roba- in fact I have the last few PAINS! on my computer- well minus the main event of this last one

HolyJose2391
06-19-2012, 11:41 AM
I'll go from there then
Email it to me when done please emobuddhajfm@yahoo.com

Robareid
06-19-2012, 12:01 PM
Could you hand the page listings over. I used to have them, but don't have them any more after giving them to zapp. I'm assuming they're over in your HQ?

HolyJose2391
06-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Could you hand the page listings over. I used to have them, but don't have them any more after giving them to zapp. I'm assuming they're over in your HQ?
I have them saved on my laptop in a word document

thejman93
06-19-2012, 12:13 PM
Holy, PM me with what you want me to do, bro. I have all day.

And, Ash, please reconsider, my dude.

HolyJose2391
06-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Holy, PM me with what you want me to do, bro. I have all day.

And, Ash, please reconsider, my dude.
Well I stopped after the fourth episode of Warfare which is after Blood Harvest so page 95 I think is where to start Im doing community service all day until 9 o'clock my time today and tomorrow let me know where you leave off

thejman93
06-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Well I stopped after the fourth episode of Warfare which is after Blood Harvest so page 95 I think is where to start Im doing community service all day until 9 o'clock my time today and tomorrow let me know where you leave off

I'm on it.

Call the cops if I'm not back in an hour, folks.

S.E. Zero
06-19-2012, 02:58 PM
I'm on it.

Call the cops if I'm not back in an hour, folks.

Dialing the cops....been over an hour.

thejman93
06-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Dialing the cops....been over an hour.

Huzzah! hhhhhhhhhhhh

thejman93
06-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Okay guys, the next show that needs achieving is on page 228.

Holy, I sent everything to your email.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Stay tuned for a State Of JBW announcement. Thank you.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-19-2012, 09:23 PM
THE STATE OF JBW ANNOUNCEMENT:

This was a long time coming and everyone knows that the e-feds will be closed some time this week. We here at JBW have had people archiving the shows so that way they can be saved just in case Frank does NOT decide to re-open the e-fed section in some fashion. I mention that because the discussion going around is that there may be a separate section specifically for e-fedding or something to that effect. Frank is actually going to talk to the mods and see what their opinions are and decide from there.

Our fates may not be sealed here on eWN but, it's always good to have a contingency plan in place for such events. Which is what I am getting ready to say... I have sent a PM to all heads of the eWN e-feds and only had gotten one reply back from Bear. I suggested turning the JBW forumotion site into a site for all e-feds but, JSullivan already made a site for it. I appreciate the site being made but, with our site and WNE already being available, I thought it was a smack to the face to all involved. Now, that's just my thoughts and opinions, take it for what it is. It in no way reflects the rest of JBW's opinions.

As everyone knows, we have our own site which has been sitting there since February, inactive basically. But, it will be active as long as eWN takes us away. Now, with the people archiving, Ka$h and I want the shows added to our site, in order from the first shows to the current ones. This will serve purpose for not only this but, for our site in general so we have easy access to past shows so we can keep up with names of wrestlers, themes and various other past aspects to help build our future.

There is a title history there as well and we want it updated to make everything current. We will not die at all and if anyone wants to join us, they're more than welcome. You'll be taken with open arms but, I doubt anyone wants to go. As it stands with EWA, they are our affiliates and we expect them to come along with us to our site but, if not, we'll have to come to some sort of conclusion but, that will be dealt in private.

I know this isn't an ideal situation for anyone but, Ka$h and I went back and fourth on fool proof plans for our survival alot in the last 24 hours. This is our solution and the one were standing by. Of course, that is if we are indeed booted from this site in totality. Thank you all for being a part of JBW in the past, present and hopefully future. We love this place and will be sad to go if we have to. Now, I'm not fully speaking for Ka$h here so, if he has anything to add if I forgot anything or if he just wants to say something in general, its go time my slime! Thank you all again everyone!

www.jbwrestling.forumotion.com (http://www.forumotion.jbwrestling.com)

R(ob)

HolyJose2391
06-19-2012, 09:27 PM

This was a long time coming and everyone knows that the e-feds will be closed some time this week. We here at JBW have had people archiving the shows so that way they can be saved just in case Frank does NOT decide to re-open the e-fed section in some fashion. I mention that because the discussion going around is that there may be a separate section specifically for e-fedding or something to that effect. Frank is actually going to talk to the mods and see what their opinions are and decide from there.

Our fates may not be sealed here on eWN but, it's always good to have a contingency plan in place for such events. Which is what I am getting ready to say... I have sent a PM to all heads of the eWN e-feds and only had gotten one reply back from Bear. I suggested turning the JBW forumotion site into a site for all e-feds but, JSullivan already made a site for it. I appreciate the site being made but, with our site and WNE already being available, I thought it was a smack to the face to all involved. Now, that's just my thoughts and opinions, take it for what it is. It in no way reflects the rest of JBW's opinions.

As everyone knows, we have our own site which has been sitting there since February, inactive basically. But, it will be active as long as eWN takes us away. Now, with the people archiving, Ka$h and I want the shows added to our site, in order from the first shows to the current ones. This will serve purpose for not only this but, for our site in general so we have easy access to past shows so we can keep up with names of wrestlers, themes and various other past aspects to help build our future.

There is a title history there as well and we want it updated to make everything current. We will not die at all and if anyone wants to join us, they're more than welcome. You'll be taken with open arms but, I doubt anyone wants to go. As it stands with EWA, they are our affiliates and we expect them to come along with us to our site but, if not, we'll have to come to some sort of conclusion but, that will be dealt in private.

I know this isn't an ideal situation for anyone but, Ka$h and I went back and fourth on fool proof plans for our survival alot in the last 24 hours. This is our solution and the one were standing by. Of course, that is if we are indeed booted from this site in totality. Thank you all for being a part of JBW in the past, present and hopefully future. We love this place and will be sad to go if we have to. Now, I'm not fully speaking for Ka$h here so, if he has anything to add if I forgot anything or if he just wants to say something in general, its go time my slime! Thank you all again everyone!

R(ob)
I was actually about to ask you guys if it was alright to send an invitation to EWA. Jman and myself have some archiving done and I'll continue tonight until said decision is made

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-19-2012, 09:33 PM
I was actually about to ask you guys if it was alright to send an invitation to EWA. Jman and myself have some archiving done and I'll continue tonight until said decision is made

Archiving still needs to be done regardless. That site, even if not used for "weekly" purposes, we need to keep it up to date for us all in general so we know who's who and whats what at all times. For new roster members and old alike.

thedag
06-19-2012, 09:55 PM

same here. i was going to try doing the EFED stuff after leaving a year ago. but idk anymore.

Tommy Thunder
06-19-2012, 09:55 PM

Regarding the bolded (and I'm only speaking for myself on behalf of EWNCW/AR here), the reason I haven't got back to you, is because we're all swamped with archiving work. As you know, the bigger feds have more archiving work to do, and we're working non-stop to make sure we get everything in case we wake up one day and the section's closed before we've got everything on record.

Just clarifying that in case you think we're simply ignoring you lol!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-19-2012, 09:58 PM
Regarding the bolded (and I'm only speaking for myself on behalf of EWNCW/AR here), the reason I haven't got back to you, is because we're all swamped with archiving work. As you know, the bigger feds have more archiving work to do, and we're working non-stop to make sure we get everything in case we wake up one day and the section's closed before we've got everything on record.

Just clarifying that in case you think we're simply ignoring you lol!

I gotcha' man. :) I wasn't worried, I figured you guys would move to WNE and were just awaiting a time respectfully decline my proposal if needed.

Tommy Thunder
06-19-2012, 10:05 PM
I gotcha' man. :) I wasn't worried, I figured you guys would move to WNE and were just awaiting a time respectfully decline my proposal if needed.

Nah, no decision has been made yet about where EWNCW would go IF the e-fed section closes here.
I've made the archiving a priority, since time is of the essence with it, given that we don't know when the e-fed section will close (if it closes at all). As far as I'm concerned, it's a case of getting everything on record asap just in case it closes.
Once we've got everything on record, then we'll sit down together and properly discuss the options for a new location (if a new location is needed).

AirBourne
06-20-2012, 01:11 AM
Guys, great news, someone showed me this from what Robstar said, and I checked it out, and he said it, in the Chocolate Blades of Thunder thread, PG. 1540.

Looks like the feds are staying and getting their own mods (and different rules from this section). Thank christ

Snair
06-20-2012, 01:47 AM
Guys, great news, someone showed me this from what Robstar said, and I checked it out, and he said it, in the Chocolate Blades of Thunder thread, PG. 1540.

Great news indeed!
Hopefully it will insure more flexibility.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2012, 02:53 AM
Great news indeed!
Hopefully it will insure more flexibility.

Don't bank on that. My sources tell me we might have some stricter rules in place and it might me "Attitude Era" only around here.

Poot-Hair
06-20-2012, 07:18 AM
Don't bank on that. My sources tell me we might have some stricter rules in place and it might me "Attitude Era" only around here.PG-13? You've got to be kidding me. Well if they are looking for volunteer Mods, I hereby raise my hand lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2012, 09:22 AM
PG-13? You've got to be kidding me. Well if they are looking for volunteer Mods, I hereby raise my hand lol

Oh no. Im pretty sure its true bud. Im texting you right now. Stand by.

Poot-Hair
06-20-2012, 09:28 AM
Oh no. Im pretty sure its true bud. Im texting you right now. Stand by.Ho...ly...crapballs. And you're sure? Only 2?

eyehatecena
06-20-2012, 09:41 AM
any idea when an offical word on this from Frank comes down? Atitude era and stricker rules are vague. And Mods just for this section does seem like a good idea tbh.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-20-2012, 10:05 AM
any idea when an offical word on this from Frank comes down? Atitude era and stricker rules are vague. And Mods just for this section does seem like a good idea tbh.

Official word will be very soon.

thejman93
06-20-2012, 11:15 AM
All other stuff aside, where are we with achieving? That's priority number one if you ask me.

Robareid
06-20-2012, 11:24 AM

www.jbwrestling.forumotion.com (http://www.forumotion.jbwrestling.com)

R(ob)

Oi, you. I got no PM from you *glares*

HolyJose2391
06-20-2012, 12:57 PM
All other stuff aside, where are we with achieving? That's priority number one if you ask me.
J sorry bud but I passed out when I got home from community service so wherever you left off

thejman93
06-20-2012, 02:09 PM
J sorry bud but I passed out when I got home from community service so wherever you left off

Grrrr....:D

Alright, I'm on it.

And, R(ob), it's been, like, two and a half hours. :p

thejman93
06-20-2012, 02:38 PM
Shuriken Blade Vs Psycho Siaki

Even on page 230 of our little thread, Kash was already thinking about "the dream match".

thejman93
06-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Next show that needs archiving is on page 512. I'm out.

SilverGhost
06-20-2012, 05:37 PM
Don't bank on that. My sources tell me we might have some stricter rules in place and it might me "Attitude Era" only around here.

Lol "sources" xD

Attitude Era
Strict Rules

Pick one man lol

HeelTurn
06-20-2012, 05:41 PM
Not at work tommorow so will be more than up for some archiving guys.

TheDevilsAdvocate
06-20-2012, 06:08 PM
Hey guys.

To help with the archiving, I found some of the shows in case you guys need it:

Mayhem episode 11 is on page 512.
One of the Showdown episodes are on page 513.
Pioneered Annihilation is on page 520-521.
WARfare episode 12 is on page 535.
The first TAOMAD along with part 2 is on page 542.
TAOMAD part 3 is on page 547.
TAOMAD part 4 is on page 553.
TAOMAD part 5 is on page 559.
Mayhem episode 12 is on page 560.
WARfare episode 13 is on page 579.
Mayhem episode 13 is on page 593.

That's all I can find for now. Peace guys.

Thanks Dubs. It's great to see you around here again! I am bumping this so the others can see this.

As far as decisions go the fed section is on a deciding basis. So many ideas are being tossed around, but I am pushing for the feds to stay. The main decision will go to Frank anyways. He posted a thread about the matter in the NOC section. I think we should know within the upcoming days. If something happens then you guys are prepared - I am sure.

Poot-Hair
06-21-2012, 07:08 AM
Hey guys.

To help with the archiving, I found some of the shows in case you guys need it:

Mayhem episode 11 is on page 512.
One of the Showdown episodes are on page 513.
Pioneered Annihilation is on page 520-521.
WARfare episode 12 is on page 535.
The first TAOMAD along with part 2 is on page 542.
TAOMAD part 3 is on page 547.
TAOMAD part 4 is on page 553.
TAOMAD part 5 is on page 559.
Mayhem episode 12 is on page 560.
WARfare episode 13 is on page 579.
Mayhem episode 13 is on page 593.

That's all I can find for now. Peace guys.You are the man DUBS! Wish I would have gotten the chance to work with you, from what I've read of your shows you're one hell of a creative mind.

Snair
06-21-2012, 10:36 AM
You are the man DUBS! Wish I would have gotten the chance to work with you, from what I've read of your shows you're one hell of a creative mind.

That he is!

thejman93
06-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Dubs!!!!!!

Where are we on that list, fellas?

Poot-Hair
06-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Dubs!!!!!!

Where are we on that list, fellas?I have no idea matey. Probably where you left off to be honest. If I wasn't working 84,643,975 hours a week I would help you guys out :/

HolyJose2391
06-21-2012, 05:20 PM
I have no idea matey. Probably where you left off to be honest. If I wasn't working 84,643,975 hours a week I would help you guys out :/
It is. I've kept passin out from gettin home these last two days I've been volunteering at
my church from 8am Til 9pm its called WorkCamp and I lead these teens in doing some community service to those in need. So we basically mulched a whole garden in a day and then removed plants and repotted them it was a pain that and it was a lot of baby sitting but I should be refreshed for tonight

thejman93
06-22-2012, 03:14 PM
Next show is on page 611. Somebody else needs to step up, I can't do this alone.

HolyJose2391
06-22-2012, 05:57 PM
I get off work in about 20 minutes when I get home I'll be archiving and tomorrow I'll barely be on

thejman93
06-22-2012, 06:16 PM
I get off work in about 20 minutes when I get home I'll be archiving and tomorrow I'll barely be on

Tell you what, I'll do Warfares/PPVs, you do Mayhems?

HolyJose2391
06-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Tell you what, I'll do Warfares/PPVs, you do Mayhems?
I'll take Mayhems and Showdowns then

thejman93
06-22-2012, 06:23 PM
I'll take Mayhems and Showdowns then

Cool.

*gets down on one knee and cups hands to mouth* IT'S ARCHIVIN' TIIIIIIMMMMMMMEEEEEE!

jhorton1215
06-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Hello Jabesters! Miss me?

Glad someone took over Zeus for me. :P

Poot-Hair
06-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Hello Jabesters! Miss me?

Glad someone took over Zeus for me. :PHoly crap. Where the blueballs have you been dude?

jhorton1215
06-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Holy crap. Where the blueballs have you been dude?

Around. Thought it died off or something, because I never got any PM's after Kash told me would be PMing me about some show. Then I just happened to see some shows posted.

Robareid
06-23-2012, 02:44 AM
Around. Thought it died off or something, because I never got any PM's after Kash told me would be PMing me about some show. Then I just happened to see some shows posted.

It did all get a fair bit quiet for a while , but good ol' Jabe's back on the ascendancy, back to it's rightful place in and aroundf the top of the bunch

HolyJose2391
06-23-2012, 06:39 AM
HolyFuck I'm 21! Gotta survive work and then going to go out and get fucked up!

Snair
06-23-2012, 10:03 AM
Peeps, is there anything that Snair can do to help with archiving?

HolyJose2391
06-23-2012, 12:06 PM
55 minutes until I begin drinking!

S.E. Zero
06-23-2012, 01:09 PM
Peeps, is there anything that Snair can do to help with archiving?

Probably, just PM Jman and/or HolyJose they are the ones doing most of the archiving. They should give you a good idea on where you should be able to help.

Awesome, Happy Birthday. Drink your heart out ;)

Rehmix
06-23-2012, 01:14 PM

Don't go too crazy, just be safe. My friend drank on his 21st birthday and got Alcohol poisoning.

Rehmix
06-23-2012, 01:26 PM
IC: Where's that loser Alexander? I got a bone to pick with him!

S.E. Zero
06-23-2012, 01:29 PM
IC: Where's that loser Alexander? I got a bone to pick with him!

J. Alexander: Hey Cage!!! Where were you?!! Still waiting for WARFare to face me? I'm right here, so anything you wanna say feel free to get out of your system now before I make sure they have to sow your mouth shut when I kick your teeth down your throat.

Rehmix
06-23-2012, 01:35 PM
J. Alexander: Hey Cage!!! Where were you?!! Still waiting for WARFare to face me? I'm right here, so anything you wanna say feel free to get out of your system now before I make sure they have to sow your mouth shut when I kick your teeth down your throat.
IC: Okay hold up, first of all, where do you get off talking shit to me? How long have you been in JBW, Three weeks? I have been here for a whole year and you ain't got nothing on me! Secondly if you expect to get a shot at my title, then I suggest you show a little dignity for your co-workers before I kick your ass!

Note: I may forget to put IC in front so don't take personally!

S.E. Zero
06-23-2012, 01:47 PM
Okay hold up, first of all, where do you get off talking shit to me? How long have you been in JBW, Three weeks? I have been here for a whole year and you ain't got nothing on me! Secondly if you expect to get a shot at my title, then I suggest you show a little dignity for your co-workers before I kick your ass!

J. Alexander: You think you the time you've spent here matters to me?, It's not the time you spend that matters it's what you did in it that does and though my time here has been short by your standards, believe me I plan to make one hell of an impact that will more than make up for the time difference. Take for example that wanna be JBW company called WWE, where a man named Sheamus much like I will do, made an impact in a short time and will now forever be a part of the history of the WWE.

The name Jason Alexander, will forever be a part of JBW. That's not a statement, that's not a promise, that is a damn guarantee. I dont expect a shot at your title, trust me sooner r later we will meet in this ring and when we do I'm gonna show you that my respect and dignity for the co-workers is a thing very, very few have earned from me. So if you want it, prove to me you deserve it.

Rehmix
06-23-2012, 03:22 PM
J. Alexander: You think you the time you've spent here matters to me?, It's not the time you spend that matters it's what you did in it that does and though my time here has been short by your standards, believe me I plan to make one hell of an impact that will more than make up for the time difference. Take for example that wanna be JBW company called WWE, where a man named Sheamus much like I will do, made an impact in a short time and will now forever be a part of the history of the WWE.

The name Jason Alexander, will forever be a part of JBW. That's not a statement, that's not a promise, that is a damn guarantee. I dont expect a shot at your title, trust me sooner r later we will meet in this ring and when we do I'm gonna show you that my respect and dignity for the co-workers is a thing very, very few have earned from me. So if you want it, prove to me you deserve it.

M. Cage: What da fuck is a WWE? That shit don't matter here! Don't bring in shit that is pointless, no one here gives a shit about what you are talking about. Good luck being writing down in JBW history, cause you'll end up being just another sentence in the JBW chapter dedicated to the beast that is Malcolm Cage! I like to make guarantees too. And I guarantee you, for the fans' sake, that I will make your life a living hell here in JBW.

HolyJose2391
06-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Don't go too crazy, just be safe. My friend drank on his 21st birthday and got Alcohol poisoning.
Nah I'm not going that crazy haha

HeelTurn
06-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Nah I'm not going that crazy haha

Hey happy birthday HJ, ahh to be 21 again lol

S.E. Zero
06-23-2012, 03:56 PM
M. Cage: What da fuck is a WWE? That shit don't matter here! Don't bring in shit that is pointless, no one here gives a shit about what you are talking about. Good luck being writing down in JBW history, cause you'll end up being just another sentence in the JBW chapter dedicated to the beast that is Malcolm Cage! I like to make guarantees too. And I guarantee you, for the fans' sake, that I will make your life a living hell here in JBW.

J. Alexander: Unlike you, I like to stay informed of the ''competition'' JBW faces, though JBW will forever be #1. I bring it up for the relevance of the quality of work that can be done in a short period of time rather wasting away your time and becoming complacent in where you are after such a long time just like you have.

You call yourself a beast? Seems appropriate. No brains, no skill, no nothing. For the fans' sake? Oh boy, you're one of them aren't you? Always looking to kiss someone's ass to further your career rather than taking it by your own merits, that's why your guarantee to me is an idle threat. You'll make a mistake trying to please these fans in the impossible, for you see my life already is a living hell, always has been; JBW is a proving ground to see who can take me to my limit and make me feel at peace through competition. There lies the true test of skill I seek and that thrill of competition so few have been able to provide me.

Think you got what it takes to take me there? I doubt it, just like many others here in JBW, you've lost your fire. Mine still burns with great intensity and desire for it pushes me to do whatever I must to be where I wanna be, anywhere I go. Here in JBW, I will be at the top, its only a matter of time.

HolyJose2391
06-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Great day! I'm drunk. Spain beats the French and Argentina beats Switzerland!

HolyJose2391
06-23-2012, 10:34 PM
After 3 shots of sake, a red bull and vodka, jägerbomb, two Jameson's and ginger, blue moon, Irish car bomb and fat tire I am officially drunk. Mission accomplished! I know I had more too!

HolyJose2391
06-23-2012, 10:36 PM
Oh and a four horseman

HolyJose2391
06-23-2012, 10:37 PM
Oh and a four horseman
Oh and shot of tequila!

S.E. Zero
06-23-2012, 10:43 PM
After 3 shots of sake, a red bull and vodka, jägerbomb, two Jameson's and ginger, blue moon, Irish car bomb and fat tire I am officially drunk. Mission accomplished! I know I had more too!

Oh and a four horseman

Oh and shot of tequila!

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/FOREVER+DRUNK+MEME_492606_3117067.jpg

:p You went all out, sweet :)

HolyJose2391
06-23-2012, 10:47 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/FOREVER+DRUNK+MEME_492606_3117067.jpg

:p You went all out, sweet :)
Fuck yeah! Woooo!!!!!

Asherdelampyr
06-23-2012, 10:48 PM
by this point you are probably either kneeling at the toilet, or passed out if my memories (fragmented as they are) from my own 21st birthday are any judge.

Either way, hope you had an awesome night, and Happy 21st birthday!

As far as my original post here, it just seemed for a while like everytime I popped over here to see if y'all had enough tag teams the first page that pops up is some bs argument over nothing.

Now I realize that what I am seeing is a very small part of a larger whole, and obviously a case of bad timing, as I just read literally the last 30 pages of this thread. So, I apologise for letting the actions of a few make me think worse of the whole.

Since HWA, ICW and EWA still haven't buried me in work, I would love to bring my team on over, but only if there is interest in it and you don't have too many already. I like tag teams better than single guys, as I think the promos are more fun to write. If there is a place for my backwards biker mobsters from hell, please let me know, if not, no hard feelings :)

HolyJose2391
06-23-2012, 10:51 PM
by this point you are probably either kneeling at the toilet, or passed out if my memories (fragmented as they are) from my own 21st birthday are any judge. Either way, hope you had an awesome night, and Happy 21st birthday!As far as my original post here, it just seemed for a while like everytime I popped over here to see if y'all had enough tag teams the first page that pops up is some bs argument over nothing. Now I realize that what I am seeing is a very small part of a larger whole, and obviously a case of bad timing, as I just read literally the last 30 pages of this thread. So, I apologise for letting the actions of a few make me think worse of the whole. Since HWA, ICW and EWA still haven't buried me in work, I would love to bring my team on over, but only if there is interest in it and you don't have too many already. I like tag teams better than single guys, as I think the promos are more fun to write. If there is a place for my backwards biker mobsters from hell, please let me know, if not, no hard feelings :)Nope I'm just really laughing a lot!!!!!

Asherdelampyr
06-23-2012, 10:56 PM
Nope I'm just really laughing a lot!!!!!

ahh, yes, looking up at the list there I can see that you chose the path of moderation :)

S.E. Zero
06-23-2012, 11:00 PM
by this point you are probably either kneeling at the toilet, or passed out if my memories (fragmented as they are) from my own 21st birthday are any judge.

Either way, hope you had an awesome night, and Happy 21st birthday!

As far as my original post here, it just seemed for a while like everytime I popped over here to see if y'all had enough tag teams the first page that pops up is some bs argument over nothing.

Now I realize that what I am seeing is a very small part of a larger whole, and obviously a case of bad timing, as I just read literally the last 30 pages of this thread. So, I apologise for letting the actions of a few make me think worse of the whole.

Since HWA, ICW and EWA still haven't buried me in work, I would love to bring my team on over, but only if there is interest in it and you don't have too many already. I like tag teams better than single guys, as I think the promos are more fun to write. If there is a place for my backwards biker mobsters from hell, please let me know, if not, no hard feelings :)

Cool more people on JBW is always a good thing and you're bringing a team? Even better. Welcome :)

HolyJose2391
06-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Hehehhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwheh fuckin yes!

Asherdelampyr
06-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Cool more people on JBW is always a good thing and you're bringing a team? Even better. Welcome :)

That's the idea, who do I talk to specifically?

S.E. Zero
06-23-2012, 11:53 PM

PM R(ob) and Kash I would guess, they are are in charge of the 2 main shows JBW has (Mayhem and WARFare) and Jman handles the 3rd brand (Showdown) so maybe try all 3.

HolyJose2391
06-23-2012, 11:54 PM
I am home and alive and drunk as hell!!!! Woo

HolyJose2391
06-23-2012, 11:55 PM
Whose your character? If he is a high flyer he could fit on Octane. But r(ob$ and lash are you're best bet

Thabk god got autocorrect!

Poot-Hair
06-24-2012, 12:04 AM
Yes. My hands hurt from breaking somebody's face. Why does everyone always try to pick a fight with a Marine? "Hey you're in in the Military, I bet I can kick your butt". Yeah he failed and looked like a fool in front of his friends.

Anyways, I'm set for my next (6th) knee surgery July 25th. Yeah that's right, even on one leg I still destroyed some drunk idiot lol.

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 12:04 AM
Whose your character? If he is a high flyer he could fit on Octane. But r(ob$ and lash are you're best bet

Thabk god got autocorrect!

Tag team division, I'll PM R(ob) and let him handle it from there.