PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

SilverGhost
04-29-2012, 11:10 PM
It's against the law to buy alcohol on a Sunday in Alabama. Unfortunate to say the least

That is.....umm....

HolyJose2391
04-29-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm really going to take a few days and think about it all. I just wonder how far deep I'd get buried if I were to quit creative lol
*pulls out shovel* oh uhhh,....yeah no not what you think *walks away whistling*

S.E. Zero
04-29-2012, 11:13 PM
It's against the law to buy alcohol on a Sunday in Alabama. Unfortunate to say the least http://www.thejohnreport.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Booker-T-wut-da-hayell.jpg

Poot-Hair
04-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Oh and more fun. It's against the law to buy alcohol of ANY KIND on a Sunday in Alabama. It's also against the law to buy any kind of hard liquor on a Sunday in Tennessee. You're only allowed to buy beer. Fucked up ehh?

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-30-2012, 02:44 AM
Oh and more fun. It's against the law to buy alcohol of ANY KIND on a Sunday in Alabama. It's also against the law to buy any kind of hard liquor on a Sunday in Tennessee. You're only allowed to buy beer. Fucked up ehh?

In Jersey we're only allowed to buy beer on Sunday's as well.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-30-2012, 03:27 AM
Up to your nose, I'd say ;)

Depends on how well the upper level writers take it (not to say you're inferior by any means but you get the idea), but I'm sure they'll understand if you explain it well as to why you want to quit rather than just quit out of the blue. They'd probably need you to stay till they find someone else, so talk to the others and get a feel for what chaos (if any) would be caused if you quit.

To quit out of the blue would definitely cause chaos. He'd be leaving a rookie writer in JMan alone to do the entire show by himself. Now, I'm not saying JMan can't do it, because he can. It's just good to have someone along for the ride to show you how to get things done properly.

You see what chaos it caused me when SB bailed on me while prepping Mayhem for this week. I've still not heard from him. After this one is done and I reach out for help on number two and I get no response, he's done as far as I know. Mayhem and WARFare's rosters were made smaller to help the writers out... not to cause more frusteration when were not fully up on everyone.

That's why Ka$h has two writers per show. Supposedly it was going to be set up like this:

WARFare = Ka$h and Zapphoman
Mayhem = R(ob) and SouthernBlood
SHOWDOWN! = Poot-Hair and JMan
Octane = HolyJose and TNAWhat

Notice how its seasoned writer and rookie writer for all shows?

It'll be difficult if Poot just decides to quit. Ka$h, JMan and TDA have all helped me out on Mayhem and I'd assume we'd have to step in and help JMan. There's NOTHING wrong with that but, it would be nice to have some notice is all it's boiling down to lol.

S.E. Zero
04-30-2012, 03:34 AM
To quit out of the blue would definitely cause chaos. He'd be leaving a rookie writer in JMan alone to do the entire show by himself. Now, I'm not saying JMan can't do it, because he can. It's just good to have someone along for the ride to show you how to get things done properly.

You see what chaos it caused me when SB bailed on me while prepping Mayhem for this week. I've still not heard from him. After this one is done and I reach out for help on number two and I get no response, he's done as far as I know. Mayhem and WARFare's rosters were made smaller to help the writers out... not to cause more frusteration when were not fully up on everyone.

That's why Ka$h has two writers per show. Supposedly it was going to be set up like this:

WARFare = Ka$h and Zapphoman
Mayhem = R(ob) and SouthernBlood
SHOWDOWN! = Poot-Hair and JMan
Octane = HolyJose and TNAWhat

Notice how its seasoned writer and rookie writer for all shows?

It'll be difficult if Poot just decides to quit. Ka$h, JMan and TDA have all helped me out on Mayhem and I'd assume we'd have to step in and help JMan. There's NOTHING wrong with that but, it would be nice to have some notice is all it's boiling down to lol.

I got

http://www.yobyot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pwned.jpg

:(

Lol. Just messing, yeah I definitely get your point, I know I do my half of the shows done with great pressure these past few weeks. Out of the last 96 hours I've only slept like 10 combined hours between naps to get that shit done. That's just half so a full show would be killer for me so definitely a team of 2 is the way to go.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-30-2012, 03:48 AM
I got

http://www.yobyot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pwned.jpg

Lol. Just messing, yeah I definitely get your point, I know I do my half of the shows done with great pressure these past few weeks. Out of the last 96 hours I've only slept like 10 combined hours between naps to get that shit done. That's just half so a full show would be killer for me so definitely a team of 2 is the way to go.

You didn't get PWNED bro. It simply is what it is. I know how hard it is to write a show when you have a TON of things going on IRL. I'm not going to bore anyone with everything I have on my plate because you all already know. I still do what I do and trudge on. I know I have a big show when it comes to Mayhem and the intimidation of my first one kind of scared me.

I knew that SES and Ka$h were the last writers the show had properly and I knew what I was stepping in to. I put more pressure on myself because I needed my show to big and perfect, we all know I do this. And it makes it worse when RL kicks in. It's a pain in the ass actually.

After this Mayhem is done, we're all focusing on smaller shows and more efficient shows.

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-30-2012, 03:49 AM
I still have writing experience. I was a co-writer for Warfare for a pretty long time. I still remember when I wrote that crazy bar fight scene between SuperNova and Five Star Attraction.

S.E. Zero
04-30-2012, 03:52 AM
You didn't get PWNED bro. It simply is what it is. I know how hard it is to write a show when you have a TON of things going on IRL. I'm not going to bore anyone with everything I have on my plate because you all already know. I still do what I do and trudge on. I know I have a big show when it comes to Mayhem and the intimidation of my first one kind of scared me.

I knew that SES and Ka$h were the last writers the show had properly and I knew what I was stepping in to. I put more pressure on myself because I needed my show to big and perfect, we all know I do this. And it makes it worse when RL kicks in. It's a pain in the ass actually.

After this Mayhem is done, we're all focusing on smaller shows and more efficient shows.

I know there was no PWNAGE R(ob) hence the Lol. Still like I said I know what you mean, so no worries bruv. Once this Mayhem is done and you get to focus on smaller shows (after focusing on your home life with the newest little one coming soon) things should be a lot better.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-30-2012, 04:02 AM
I still have writing experience. I was a co-writer for Warfare for a pretty long time. I still remember when I wrote that crazy bar fight scene between SuperNova and Five Star Attraction.

I know you have writing experience... and that's a main reason I'm sad you're NOT a writer. Especially with me on Mayhem. But, it is what it is dude. :(

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-30-2012, 04:06 AM
I know you have writing experience... and that's a main reason I'm sad you're NOT a writer. Especially with me on Mayhem. But, it is what it is dude. :(

Tell me what needs to be done and I could produce a whole show alone.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-30-2012, 04:10 AM
Tell me what needs to be done and I could produce a whole show alone.

I PM'd you.

Kashdinero
04-30-2012, 05:46 AM
Biggest Jabe peeve?

Offering TDA a spot on creative NUMEROUS TIMES only for TDA repeatedly to turn me down--then reading TDA's posts talking about writing experience, and being able to write a show single handedly ect ect blah blah blah... Either step up to the plate or stop rubbing your glorious talents in my face, bitch!!!!! ;)

AHEM!!

Anyway, yeah, my next post is the bad news I was on about the other day.

I tried to stop him, but my little Jabe buddy has blown me out :(

T'is a sad day in Jabe.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-30-2012, 05:50 AM
Biggest Jabe peeve?

Offering TDA a spot on creative NUMEROUS TIMES only for TDA repeatedly to turn me down--then reading TDA's posts talking about writing experience, and being able to write a show single handedly ect ect blah blah blah... Either step up to the plate or stop rubbing your glorious talents in my face, bitch!!!!! ;)

AHEM!!

Anyway, yeah, my next post is the bad news I was on about the other day.

I tried to stop him, but my little Jabe buddy has blown me out :(

T'is a sad day in Jabe.

I'm sad to even read it, man. This sucks....

Kashdinero
04-30-2012, 05:50 AM
* Then room is filled with cameramen and reporters, and out walks K-Jammin looking real pissed off*

K-Jammin: Ladies and gentlemen, this will not be a long press conference, just a quickie, and judging by the looks of a few of you guys I think you know a few things about quickies. I have called for this press conference to be held today because I have an announcement, and this announcement is the biggest announcement ever to be made in JBW... I quit.

* A huge gasp can be heard from all around the room, and the reporters all start throwing questions at the former two time World Heavyweight Champion *

K-Jammin: I won't be taking questions today, so just shut up and listen. This isn't part of some storyline management have told me to create in order to gain interest, this is real, I am leaving JBW and I am never coming back. You see, I am the most entertaining and charismatic man to ever step foot in JBW, FACT!. My talents should be showcased in the most epic way possible. Only a fool would argue with that fact. But fools, are who run JBW. As I get drafted to Showdown. Management have been trying to hold be back since day one, and despite being the best damn World Champion this company has ever seen I still have no where near the amount of respect I should have. I'm leaving to show everybody just how boring this company is without me, and to make management regret sending me to Showdown. Now before I go, I would like to say some things to my fellow Jabesters. Jman, I don't like you and you don't like me, but I sure as hell respect you. RomanFlare, you chose to end the most entertaining duo because of greed, however if I was in your position and I was the less supreme one, I would have done the same thing, good luck as champ. MassDinero, the only guy who can match me in terms of entertainment value. You've screwed me over hundreds of time, but me of all people know that it is simply a part of this business, and how you haven't been World Champion yet blows my mind. Shuriken, keep trying and trying and one day your dreams of being drug free will become a reality. HolyJose, Backstreet Boys suck serious ass, but you're one of the few okay people in Jabe. I know I've forgotten a few people, but I have some hookers backstage and they started charging me about 10 minutes a go. I've enjoyed my time in Jabe, and if I acted like a dick at all to anyone, I'm really not sorry, I'm just a dick. Thank you for coming today fuckers, but as of right now, K-Jammin has left the building.

* Reporters are still throwing questions at K-Jammin, but K-Jammin stands up and walks straight out the door *

The above post does not represent the thoughts of anyone in JBW, living or deceased

B-MCINTYRE
04-30-2012, 05:51 AM
Kash don't post sad things!!!

Kashdinero
04-30-2012, 05:54 AM
BTW: Yep... I'm posting from my BRAND NEW FUCKING LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoop-Whoop!!

Can't keep a good bossman down!

Good times :)

Kashdinero
04-30-2012, 05:55 AM
I'm sad to even read it, man. This sucks....

Yeah, thats what I told him..

BUT, we're still here :)

Snair
04-30-2012, 05:59 AM
* Then room is filled with cameramen and reporters, and out walks K-Jammin looking real pissed off*

K-Jammin: Ladies and gentlemen, this will not be a long press conference, just a quickie, and judging by the looks of a few of you guys I think you know a few things about quickies. I have called for this press conference to be held today because I have an announcement, and this announcement is the biggest announcement ever to be made in JBW... I quit.

* A huge gasp can be heard from all around the room, and the reporters all start throwing questions at the former two time World Heavyweight Champion *

K-Jammin: I won't be taking questions today, so just shut up and listen. This isn't part of some storyline management have told me to create in order to gain interest, this is real, I am leaving JBW and I am never coming back. You see, I am the most entertaining and charismatic man to ever step foot in JBW, FACT!. My talents should be showcased in the most epic way possible. Only a fool would argue with that fact. But fools, are who run JBW. As I get drafted to Showdown. Management have been trying to hold be back since day one, and despite being the best damn World Champion this company has ever seen I still have no where near the amount of respect I should have. I'm leaving to show everybody just how boring this company is without me, and to make management regret sending me to Showdown. Now before I go, I would like to say some things to my fellow Jabesters. Jman, I don't like you and you don't like me, but I sure as hell respect you. RomanFlare, you chose to end the most entertaining duo because of greed, however if I was in your position and I was the less supreme one, I would have done the same thing, good luck as champ. MassDinero, the only guy who can match me in terms of entertainment value. You've screwed me over hundreds of time, but me of all people know that it is simply a part of this business, and how you haven't been World Champion yet blows my mind. Shuriken, keep trying and trying and one day your dreams of being drug free will become a reality. HolyJose, Backstreet Boys suck serious ass, but you're one of the few okay people in Jabe. I know I've forgotten a few people, but I have some hookers backstage and they started charging me about 10 minutes a go. I've enjoyed my time in Jabe, and if I acted like a dick at all to anyone, I'm really not sorry, I'm just a dick. Thank you for coming today fuckers, but as of right now, K-Jammin has left the building.

* Reporters are still throwing questions at K-Jammin, but K-Jammin stands up and walks straight out the door *

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aZZHHFanjGc/SwQ1jJsg3EI/AAAAAAAABD0/TKj1_NrnbHo/s1600/Farewell+Dean+Ashton.JPG

Kashdinero
04-30-2012, 06:01 AM
Kash don't post sad things!!!

Sowwy, Mr Mac...

*sniffles*

tnawhat
04-30-2012, 06:01 AM

Thank you k jam clap clap clap

K-Jammin
04-30-2012, 06:02 AM
I NEED to point out, just incase anyone thinks I'm a diva, that me leaving due to being drafted to SHOWDOWN is strictly storyline. Sorry to break kayfabe and shit, but I don't want anyone thinking I'm throwing a hissy fit because I didn't get what I wanted lol I got everything I could have wanted out of this place, and I owe alot of that to Kash. I had my reasons for leaving, which I won't bore you with.

So to every Jabester past or present, thank you for making this place special!

^^^ Sentimental or what?! ;)

The era of K-Jammin has ended, and as much as I hate to say it... ALL HAIL ROME! xD

B-MCINTYRE
04-30-2012, 06:02 AM
Sowwy, Mr Mac...

*sniffles*
I meant to post it before you posted your sad news...

B-MCINTYRE
04-30-2012, 06:03 AM
I NEED to point out, just incase anyone thinks I'm a diva, that me leaving due to being drafted to SHOWDOWN is strictly storyline. Sorry to break kayfabe and shit, but I don't want anyone thinking I'm throwing a hissy fit because I didn't get what I wanted lol I got everything I could have wanted out of this place, and I owe alot of that to Kash. I had my reasons for leaving, which I won't bore you with.

The era of K-Jammin has ended, and as much as I hate to say it... ALL HAIL ROME! xD
Now go dominate rage... :)

Kashdinero
04-30-2012, 06:06 AM

Had I known we had a KayfabeKiller in our midst I would have just jobbed you out to thedag and been done with it.

Good luck, anyway (:)), I'm sure you'll be champ in all other EFeds you pass through in no time, buddy!

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-30-2012, 06:07 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooo! Not K-Jammin!!! You were really growing on me too. I liked your ass..ery! Ye-Yeah! Assery. :D

Snair
04-30-2012, 06:07 AM

I'll surely miss KJam but I hope one day he comes back for Vengeance.

B-MCINTYRE
04-30-2012, 06:08 AM
Had I known we had a KayfabeKiller in our midst I would have just jobbed you out to thedag and been done with it.

Good luck, anyway (:)), I'm sure you'll be champ in all other EFeds you pass through in no time, buddy!
He's gonna fuck shit up!!! :)

Kashdinero
04-30-2012, 06:25 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooo! Not K-Jammin!!! You were really growing on me too. I liked your ass..ery! Ye-Yeah! Assery. :D

Keep these sort of posts up, people.

Take his nose and rub it in it... Make him feel really bad.

Just (kinda :)) playing. ;)

HolyJose2391
04-30-2012, 07:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lht_tdJQFbs&feature=youtube_gdata_playerNO OOOO K-Jammin!

Enforcer23
04-30-2012, 08:20 AM
WELL....first off i have to say that poot, SHOWDOWN! was good man i enjoyed it and it is only ya second week...gotta get fine tuned on the whole thing...BUT i understand where ya coming from :D ALSO thanks for the kind words on my character (daniel may) and thanks poot for putting me in the main event and all...did not see that coming...and ya also gave me the sweet disqualification hahahahah i would of been cool with loosing to roman hahahahaha

so anyways sad to see k-jammin go....thats really all i can say...DAMN :C

Snair
04-30-2012, 08:32 AM
IC:Now that Kjam has left, Layla is all mine
http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/TheRock600.jpg

HolyJose2391
04-30-2012, 08:49 AM
Just finished typing up the finish to the first match and WOW it's gonna be great. This show will be spectacular filled with some great original ideas. It will be worth the wait :)

Kashdinero
04-30-2012, 09:56 AM
All kidding aside, K-Jam, I'll miss ya, buddy.

The magic, that the K-Jam-Ma$$ feud produced, topped pretty much anything else on this darn mess@ge board at times (:)), and the shows don't lie, but, all good things come to an end, bruv, so don't feel bad in the slightest. Friends to the end, bruv.

The bolded part was not just highlighting an overly bold (yet, tongue in cheek) statement, it was also to highlight that you're still posting on the same message board, and you're only next door, after all ;)

Anyway.

Poot.

I got drunk on Saturday while discussing something I can't discuss here, and passed out not too long afterwards.

I didn't read the threads at all, BUUUUT, I'm reading SD! now.

Perfect. The way Poot took over was the ONLY way it could have gone down. Take the bull by the horns and shake things up.

Rome is back home. Guess he's given WARFare the elbow and DECLARED WAR!!

I guess its up to WARFare and Mayhem to step up and put the once developmental brand now (wannabe :)) WORLD CLASS brand in its place :)

Rum and Scorp: Two of Kash's favourites right there.

A truce between Shining and Kayden is a good thing. A tag team would be OK, but if there was another religious fanatic type lurking out there who could somehow make it a trio of god fearing nut jobs who could terrorize everybody. Maybe Zapph has heard of someone like that? :)

May returning was great news. Caught a little bit of shooting in that promo, E23 lol.

Great announcing. Amazing, in fact.

JMan, I don't know how much of the show you did, but knowing you it was your fair share at worst, so congratulations on your first proper Jabe show. It was stunning. Loved the Shuri-LGK showdown. This thing is slowly brewing into something that could get messy before its over.

Back to Pooter. Why you want to quit is understandable, as, trust me, I have that feeling sometimes, but, SHOWDOWN! is your baby, and I would hate to see you leave just as you just put your stamp on SD! and claimed it as your own. Loved the changes.

IC @$ Ma$$: If you put a T in between the S and the D of SD!, you'd find yourself with something far more pleasant than watching that pile of shit.

STD's > SD!

K-Jammin
04-30-2012, 11:14 AM
All kidding aside, K-Jam, I'll miss ya, buddy.

The magic, that the K-Jam-Ma$$ feud produced, topped pretty much anything else on this darn mess@ge board at times (:)), and the shows don't lie, but, all good things come to an end, bruv, so don't feel bad in the slightest. Friends to the end, bruv.

Best.Fued.Ever.

Cheers Kasha D, appreciate it bruv!

Oh and Snair, stay the FUCK away from Layla! :mad:

HolyJose2391
04-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Best.Fued.Ever.

Cheers Kasha D, appreciate it bruv!

Oh and Snair, stay the FUCK away from Layla! :mad:
*hugs K-Jammin* Don't leave dont leave!!!!!!

thejman93
04-30-2012, 11:52 AM
@Pooter: I'm PMing you bro.

@K-Jamm: You already know how I feel about you leaving. One love, bruv. :)

@R(ob): Mayhem is definently on my docket.

EDIT: @Kash: I did my best, bruv. Glad you liked it.

zapphoman
04-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Sad to see you go K-Jam. Thanks for the memories.

ihearvoices
04-30-2012, 12:52 PM
I have one question who is RedRuM? Not to be a dick or anything but saying nigga over and over seem to be a little offensive and over the top to me...Just saying

Robareid
04-30-2012, 01:08 PM
I have one question who is RedRuM? Not to be a dick or anything but saying nigga over and over seem to be a little offensive and over the top to me...Just saying

That'd be one of R(ob)'s creations

Robareid
04-30-2012, 01:11 PM
K-Jam is leaving :eek:

You'll be missed bro, and remebered as one of the best

Rehmix
04-30-2012, 01:24 PM

He's a black man!

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Aww K-Jammin leaving :( Damn man I will miss ya here!

Octane will be awesome!

ihearvoices
04-30-2012, 02:00 PM
He's a black man!

Dude ROb is not black but anyways Rob if you see this Out of respect for me and a few other people I'm asking if u can cut saying nigga in the promos its very offensive. thanks

HolyJose2391
04-30-2012, 02:03 PM
That's R(ob)'s character and it's his gimmick no offense need be taken its all out of pure entertainment and trying to get heel heat

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 02:03 PM
Dude ROb is not black but anyways Rob if you see this Out of respect for me and a few other people I'm asking if u can cut saying nigga in the promos its very offensive. thanks

If you see the "IC", then EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW that it is not to be taken seriously. It's just acting for fun and the love of doing this out of our time. So far, you are the only one complaining.

ihearvoices
04-30-2012, 02:10 PM
If you see the "IC", then EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW that it is not to be taken seriously. It's just acting for fun and the love of doing this out of our time. So far, you are the only one complaining.

That's R(ob)'s character and it's his gimmick no offense need be taken its all out of pure entertainment and trying to get heel heat

I know its for entertainment but still its offensive...Just because its IC does not mean its cool to say words like that. weather its IC or not Its offensive to me and I'm being respectful to ROB and asking him to lay off from using that word. ROB is a creative guy I know there are many other ways to draw Heat and come off as a heel than saying Nigga in almost every line. I tend to respect others on this site and EFed I'm just looking for the same back. And the fact that one of the Mods find this to be cool is kind of disappointing to me. As I stated before not trying to be a dick but just making a request to ROB, Its offensive to me and If the shoes was in the other foot I would see no issue in respecting someone request.

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 02:18 PM
I know its for entertainment but still its offensive...Just because its IC does not mean its cool to say words like that. weather its IC or not Its offensive to me and I'm being respectful to ROB and asking him to lay off from using that word. ROB is a creative guy I know there are many other ways to draw Heat and come off as a heel than saying Nigga in almost every line. I tend to respect others on this site and EFed I'm just looking for the same back. And the fact that one of the Mods find this to be cool is kind of disappointing to me. As I stated before not trying to be a dick but just making a request to ROB, Its offensive to me and If the shoes was in the other foot I would see no issue in respecting someone request.

Again, its all for entertainment and we all know that this is NOT to be taken seriously. Hell, you have someone from New Zealand and England playing as Mexicans and the latinos here aren't complaining(HolyJose, myself and a few others), Americans playing as English guys(Myself and a few others), white guys and latinos playing as Asians(Myself and few others). So the shoe IS on the other foot and we are walking with them lol

ihearvoices
04-30-2012, 02:25 PM
Again, its all for entertainment and we all know that this is NOT to be taken seriously. Hell, you have someone from New Zealand and England playing as Mexicans and the latinos here aren't complaining(HolyJose, myself and a few others), Americans playing as English guys(Myself and a few others), white guys and latinos playing as Asians(Myself and few others). So the shoe IS on the other foot and we are walking with them lol

Again If it doesn't bother you then alright but its offensive to me and I'm just making a request to rob respectfully. As I said before there are many ways to be entertaining and have fun on here than to say Nigga and play into a sterotype. I just find it very offensive. You don't have to agree with me that's ok but I'm still going to find it offensive weather its IC or not. the issue is not he's playing as a black guy or anything its just he's using the word in every line in his promos just to draw heat and play into a sterotype. I mean I'm sorry if I come across as a dick or uptight but its deep like that for me and I've already had issue on this site with racism which almost turned me off from coming back on this site again. But if this is what everyone is cool with and accept then ok. ROB I hope you respect my request if not so be it.

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Again If it doesn't bother you then alright but its offensive to me and I'm just making a request to rob respectfully. As I said before there are many ways to be entertaining and have fun on here than to say Nigga and play into a sterotype. I just find it very offensive. You don't have to agree with me that's ok but I'm still going to find it offensive weather its IC or not. the issue is not he's playing as a black guy or anything its just he's using the word in every line in his promos just to draw heat and play into a sterotype. I mean I'm sorry if I come across as a dick or uptight but its deep like that for me and I've already had issue on this site with racism which almost turned me off from coming back on this site again. But if this is what everyone is cool with and accept then ok. ROB I hope you respect my request if not so be it.

Well, its R(ob)'s character and he chose that. But we all know that it wasn't to be taken seriously. It is just all acting over the internet. I promise you that if you played as a white guy in JBW, the rest of the white guys wouldn't mind at all. Why? It is just as I said. Not to be taken serious.

The only thing I remember that comes even close to this is TheBoogeyman playing as a Samoan in EWNCW. Our brother, Sau, saw that and you wanna know what he did? He PM'ed Boogeyman about the Samoan culture and handled it.

Well I say this.....if you can't handle a few stereotypical remarks here where it is all fun and games AND we know that it ISN'T taken seriously, then you can't handle the real life aspect. Hey dude gotta have a strong mind here! Can't throw a hissyfit because a word is being used to get fake heat.

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Take into consideration: V3 made fun of religion. Religious guys here NEVER took it seriously.

ihearvoices
04-30-2012, 02:44 PM
Well, its R(ob)'s character and he chose that. But we all know that it wasn't to be taken seriously. It is just all acting over the internet. I promise you that if you played as a white guy in JBW, the rest of the white guys wouldn't mind at all. Why? It is just as I said. Not to be taken serious.

The only thing I remember that comes even close to this is TheBoogeyman playing as a Samoan in EWNCW. Our brother, Sau, saw that and you wanna know what he did? He PM'ed Boogeyman about the Samoan culture and handled it.

Well I say this.....if you can't handle a few stereotypical remarks here where it is all fun and games AND we know that it ISN'T taken seriously, then you can't handle the real life aspect. Hey dude gotta have a strong mind here! Can't throw a hissyfit because a word is being used to get fake heat.

SMH Kash if you reading this I'm Done with JBW....I refuse to be about a EFed that has members that think like this. Personally I like this site alot and the fact a mod on here thinks its ok to say nigga and act out a African American stereotype as long as Its IC and views this as being fun and entertainment is very disappointing and also sad seeing that I was very behind the Efed for a long time now. I have no problems with anyone I just have a problem with that kind of mind state sliverghost has about things. I have seen many people get banned over silly things and get in trouble over stuff they have done in IC, But the one time I make a request about something offensive to me I'm painted as not having thick enough skin I'm sorry but that's BS. I don't even want ROB to get banned or anything all I want is him to stop using that 1 word in his promo but forget it now ill just remove myself from off here. I rather socialize with people who don't find racial stereotypes & racial slurs "entertaining and fun" Peace

HolyJose2391
04-30-2012, 02:47 PM
So this is what the 3rd? 4th time Kiddson has left???

thejman93
04-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Never a dull moment, eh?

ihearvoices
04-30-2012, 02:50 PM
So this is what the 3rd? 4th time Kiddson has left???

2nd time and finally first time I was kicked off a show and just stop coming on the site...Now I'm leaving for good. I just want to say to the other guys I do respect and understand where I'm coming from Ill see u around

HolyJose2391
04-30-2012, 02:52 PM
Never a dull moment, eh?
Nope always something entertaining

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 02:52 PM
I tried to put logic in the plate. Oh well.

Robareid
04-30-2012, 04:15 PM
I tried to put logic in the plate. Oh well.

Logic + Internet = Clusterfuck

Kashdinero
04-30-2012, 04:32 PM
OK, voices, there are actually three mods affiliated with JBW, and, please believe me, if we found RedruM over the top offensive in any way, we would ask R(ob) to quit using the character. As my colleague SilverGhost pointed out, its just a character that R(ob) enjoys writing for. As he's not attacking anyone personally, or anything even remotely close, then we here at the eWN feel no need to stop him from continuing with a character that we all greatly enjoy.

For you to condemn JBW as a whole for not sharing your opinion on something that you have taken out of context and construed into something that is intentionally and outwardly offensive where no one has before, then, then that's unfortunately your prerogative, but the character is staying however R(ob) sees fit to portray him.

Sorry you feel the way you do, and, hopefully, you don't leave again, but if you do, I doubt many tears will be shed due to the overall bitterness that your last departure from JBW caused.

No hard feelings, 'voices--its a shame you feel like you have to leave because of this, but, as a mod, all I can say is enjoy your time on the rest of the boards, and thank you for attempting to remain civil. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-30-2012, 07:47 PM
Mucho thanks for having my back guys. I appreciate it a ton. As the mods said, it's entertainment. I may not be black but RedRuM is. I grew up in ghetto areas, and work in the prison system. Do you know how many times a day I hear the word? So what? This is e-fedding and not to be taken seriously as we all saw a couple months ago. Sorry to say but, either suck it up or go your separate ways... again.

This would be the second time you've left over something trivial and meaningless. The first time was because I didn't PM you when you wanted me to and because I changed your storyline. I'm sure you'll do fine wherever you go or with whatever you do. But, no one takes offense, they know its fake and RedRuM will not be going away.

And the fact that if I were a black man doing it would make it okay is highly illogical and also offensive. I think you need to think this over and really take into consideration that its a friggin character.

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-30-2012, 07:47 PM
The N word has changed in meaning over the years. It used to be specifically for denoting the black race. However, over time, it became a way for one black person to address another black person in a similar form of what others would call their close friends as "buddy" or "homie". It has in recent years been adopted into the Mexican race and is slowly climbing through the branches of other races as well in a very positive fashion, although negativity still stands in certain incidents. The only people that I am aware of that take it to heart are the elderly or easy-heart'ed. I agree that the number of times that he says the word needs to be decreased, but he should not rid his character of that word entirely. He should have the freedom to do with the word as he sees fit since this is a unified website between Americans and Brits and the internet allows people the freedom of speech.

If you find the word offensive, then I highly suggest that you Google a program that blocks words of your choosing with a simple censor bar. You would never have to see that word again if you choose to follow through with this suggestion. I am not from America, nor do I like it much, but I have always seen people mock my culture or make fun of me for having a weak accent that has been Americanized over time. I just laugh with them because despite how much I want to back hand them as my FIRST reaction I know that they were only kidding so I dug deep and found the humor in it. Then you have characters in Jabe who are stereotyped tremendously, but nobody who shares a race with any of the characters are complaining. I am a huge fan of R(ob). He is expecting a new addition to the family soon, and you need to respect that stuff, 'Voices.

You shouldn't leave because of something like this. That would be like me leaving just because I didn't have my way. You are quickly becoming the equivalent of Kevin Nash to me, and you need to just chill out and appreciate the art beyond the madness. You have been on several times recently Voices. If you would have paid attention to this thread then you would have known that we intended on keeping all of this drama away. You just ended up bringing it back really fast. All you had to do was PM R(ob) and express how you felt. You didn't have to call him out in a public thread - - That just causes problems. Now everybody need to stop posting about this and move on. 'Voices... If you want to VOICE yourself then send R(ob) or whoever else a PM.

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Well... this is probably the best time to say this, so...

IC: BEST IN EWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 10:22 PM
well... This is probably the best time to say this, so...

ic: Best in ewn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC as Shuriken: ROMAN SHUT UP!

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 10:24 PM
IC as Shuriken: ROMAN SHUT UP!

IC: Make me, you hypocrite! You'd demand the same respect I do if you were in my shoes!

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 10:26 PM
IC: Make me, you hypocrite! You'd demand the same respect I do if you were in my shoes!

IC as Shuriken: No. I would never DEMAND respect. I earn respect, Oujo-sama.

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 10:27 PM
IC as Shuriken: No. I would never DEMAND respect. I earn respect, Oujo-sama.

IC: And what would be your proof? Oh, this shiny title? The one that belongs to me? Yeah, I thought so.

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 10:31 PM
IC: And what would be your proof? Oh, this shiny title? The one that belongs to me? Yeah, I thought so.

IC as Shuriken: My proof....well....the proofs I got is that you haven't earned respect. As I said, you are just a man with a few belts. You are NOT a champion, Rome.

AND! You still feel mad about my match overshadowing your title win?

HolyJose2391
04-30-2012, 10:31 PM
IC: Guys guys guys. You forget that Mayhem is without a top star. No worries I will gladly lead Mayhem in this war against Showdown. Why? Because I'm the best damn thing Mayhem has to offer

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 10:34 PM
IC: Guys guys guys. You forget that Mayhem is without a top star. No worries I will gladly lead Mayhem in this war against Showdown. Why? Because I'm the best damn thing Mayhem has to offer

IC as Shuriken:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00360/h_180x250_360178a.jpg

Thanks for the laugh, Jose. Enjoy jobbing to Sandman.

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 10:35 PM
IC as Shuriken: My proof....well....the proofs I got is that you haven't earned respect. As I said, you are just a man with a few belts. You are NOT a champion, Rome.

AND! You still feel mad about my match overshadowing your title win?

IC: I AM THE UNIFIED JBW WORLD CHAMPION. I AM THE BEST WRESTLER IN THIS BUSH LEAGUE COMPANY. I AM THE EMPEROR. I AM ROME! And you? You're a washed-up never-was. You wanna know about respect? Respect is mutual. If you don't respect someone, they don't respect you--it's like a sixth sense to competitors. You know your problem? You don't respect anyone but yourself. You may call me egotistical, arrogant, self-centered. But the real reason you hate me is because you see every great about me is lacking in yourself. You see a man who can walk tall and get ahead without having to play backstage politics. You see a man who can do what he says he'll do, and do it flawlessly. You see ROME!

http://tribalwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/John-Cena-WWE-Champion-2011.jpg

HolyJose2391
04-30-2012, 10:38 PM
IC as Shuriken:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00360/h_180x250_360178a.jpg

Thanks for the laugh, Jose. Enjoy jobbing to Sandman.
IC: Who? You mean the no name TV Champion? Pease the only TV Champion that ever matterd was me. I'm the best damn thing Mayhem has to offer and I'll prove it by beating the shit out of Daniel whateverthefuckhislastnameis

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 10:41 PM
IC: I AM THE UNIFIED JBW WORLD CHAMPION. I AM THE BEST WRESTLER IN THIS BUSH LEAGUE COMPANY. I AM THE EMPEROR. I AM ROME! And you? You're a washed-up never-was. You wanna know about respect? Respect is mutual. If you don't respect someone, they don't respect you--it's like a sixth sense to competitors. You know your problem? You don't respect anyone but yourself. You may call me egotistical, arrogant, self-centered. But the real reason you hate me is because you see every great about me is lacking in yourself. You see a man who can walk tall and get ahead without having to play backstage politics. You see a man who can do what he says he'll do, and do it flawlessly. You see ROME!

IC as Shuriken: NO YOU ARE A DAMN CHILD PRETENDING TO BE AN EMPEROR, A MAN THAT HAS THREE BELTS, AND A LIAR! You are NOT the best wrestler in JBW. I AM! I am the best in this business today. All those things you say DO NOT apply to me because I respect the wrestlers in the back, whether I like them or not. But I don't like you and I don't respect you. What I want to do to you is very simple: Beat the living shit out of you and win the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship and be CHAMPION! Not a belt holder, like what you are now.

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 10:43 PM
IC: Who? You mean the no name TV Champion? Pease the only TV Champion that ever matterd was me. I'm the best damn thing Mayhem has to offer and I'll prove it by beating the shit out of Daniel whateverthefuckhislastnameis

IC as Shuriken: Jose let me share you a picture.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2a91cnt.png

This is Alpha Dog and myself and we are laughing. Why? Your name was brought up. This is what the locker room thinks of you, Jose. Good job in getting a loud bark but no bite whatsoever.

HolyJose2391
04-30-2012, 10:48 PM
IC as Shuriken: Jose let me share you a picture.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2a91cnt.png

This is Alpha Dog and myself and we are laughing. Why? Your name was brought up. This is what the locker room thinks of you, Jose. Good job in getting a loud bark but no bite whatsoever.

Ic: because I care what you and the Beat Bitch think of me. While I'm out being the best Alpha Mutt is being a jealous obsessive Bastard. Why? Because he knows I'm the best

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 10:50 PM
IC as Shuriken: NO YOU ARE A DAMN CHILD PRETENDING TO BE AN EMPEROR, A MAN THAT HAS THREE BELTS, AND A LIAR! You are NOT the best wrestler in JBW. I AM! I am the best in this business today. All those things you say DO NOT apply to me because I respect the wrestlers in the back, whether I like them or not. But I don't like you and I don't respect you. What I want to do to you is very simple: Beat the living shit out of you and win the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship and be CHAMPION! Not a belt holder, like what you are now.

IC: THE POT SHOULDN'T CALL THE KETTLE BLACK, SHURIKEN. You can't have it both ways, either! You can either respect me like you should, or stop lying through your teeth about respecting the wrestlers in the back. Respect starts at the top, and I'm the one standing at the top. And no, I'm not just saying that. You can't say gold on me is different than gold on you, you Alzheimer ridden prick. Gold is Gold. The fact is you don't respect anyone else, thus you seem to believe that only you would get the "right" to call yourself champion when you've beaten two other men in one match while also deceiving the entire world about your identity at the same damn time. But what do I know? I mean, it wasn't like I've done that twice! Just once! More than you have, but just once! Sure, I may just be a "belt holder", but unlike you, sir, I am honest. I will come right out and say there isn't a single damn person in that locker room who can hold a candle to me. There isn't a single damn person in any other company that can hold a candle to me. For I am the best. I am the best on the stick, I am the best in the ring, and I sure as hell am the best looking. And until you realize that, you won't be on my level. You aren't even in the same discussion. I. AM. ROME. And I'm THE BEST.

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 10:52 PM
Ic: because I care what you and the Beat Bitch think of me. While I'm out being the best Alpha Mutt is being a jealous obsessive Bastard. Why? Because he knows I'm the best

IC as Shuriken: The only times that you are EVER the best is how annoying you are and a waste of space you have become.

OOC: ETA to Octane, Jose?

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 10:58 PM
IC: THE POT SHOULDN'T CALL THE KETTLE BLACK, SHURIKEN. You can't have it both ways, either! You can either respect me like you should, or stop lying through your teeth about respecting the wrestlers in the back. Respect starts at the top, and I'm the one standing at the top. And no, I'm not just saying that. You can't say gold on me is different than gold on you, you Alzheimer ridden prick. Gold is Gold. The fact is you don't respect anyone else, thus you seem to believe that only you would get the "right" to call yourself champion when you've beaten two other men in one match while also deceiving the entire world about your identity at the same damn time. But what do I know? I mean, it wasn't like I've done that twice! Just once! More than you have, but just once! Sure, I may just be a "belt holder", but unlike you, sir, I am honest. I will come right out and say there isn't a single damn person in that locker room who can hold a candle to me. There isn't a single damn person in any other company that can hold a candle to me. For I am the best. I am the best on the stick, I am the best in the ring, and I sure as hell am the best looking. And until you realize that, you won't be on my level. You aren't even in the same discussion. I. AM. ROME. And I'm THE BEST.

IC as Shuriken: OH THERE YOU GO AGAIN! CLAIMING TO BE THE BEST BUT I SEE NOTHING THAT IMPRESSES ME! Well....only on how deceiving you can be with a mask.....but it still remains that YOU ARE NOT THE BEST. I AM THE BEST IN JBW! And you can't say that I don't respect anyone. I respect everyone who has earned it. And you are just irate at the fact that I DO NOT RESPECT YOU AND YOUR REIGN. As a matter of fact, I spit on your title win and reign.

Also to say that there isn't a single person that can hold a candle to you is a MATTER OF OPINION! I CAN, HOWEVER, SAY THAT I CAN BEAT YOU AND CAUSE THE FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE. So enjoy your belts while you can, Princess. I will be after you.

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 11:04 PM
IC as Shuriken: OH THERE YOU GO AGAIN! CLAIMING TO BE THE BEST BUT I SEE NOTHING THAT IMPRESSES ME! Well....only on how deceiving you can be with a mask.....but it still remains that YOU ARE NOT THE BEST. I AM THE BEST IN JBW! And you can't say that I don't respect anyone. I respect everyone who has earned it. And you are just irate at the fact that I DO NOT RESPECT YOU AND YOUR REIGN. As a matter of fact, I spit on your title win and reign.

Also to say that there isn't a single person that can hold a candle to you is a MATTER OF OPINION! I CAN, HOWEVER, SAY THAT I CAN BEAT YOU AND CAUSE THE FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE. So enjoy your belts while you can, Princess. I will be after you.

IC: Y'know, I've been chalking up your broken record opinions to you being old than dirt, but I've got a new hypothesis. You see, I keep saying words to you, but you keep repeating the same thing no matter what I say--so, there's only one logical conclusion. DO. YOU. SPEAK. ENGLISH. SQUINTY?

Go talk to your writer--I'll be waiting for you when you learn to work the stick better than you work the ring. That should be a low enough bar for your to jump over.

HolyJose2391
04-30-2012, 11:09 PM
IC as Shuriken: The only times that you are EVER the best is how annoying you are and a waste of space you have become.

OOC: ETA to Octane, Jose?
IC: WARFare is shit without me. I'm better suited on Mayhem a brand I will lead to the top

Ooc: Good question Need to see what Kash and Whatsy say

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 11:12 PM
IC: Y'know, I've been chalking up your broken record opinions to you being old than dirt, but I've got a new hypothesis. You see, I keep saying words to you, but you keep repeating the same thing no matter what I say--so, there's only one logical conclusion. DO. YOU. SPEAK. ENGLISH. SQUINTY?

Go talk to your writer--I'll be waiting for you when you learn to work the stick better than you work the ring. That should be a low enough bar for your to jump over.

IC as Shuriken: Oh whats wrong? Afraid to admit that you are a liar and I am right at what I say and think about you and your shitty reign?

You know what: since you haven't impressed anyone. Now is your chance to impress at least one person and I must apologize in advance, you can't count yourself as impressing somebody. Though I can tell you that you are a fucking nobody, even with those titles.

Quick lesson for you, Princess: You CLAIM to be the BEST WRESTLER but I KNOW AND I CAN PROVE THAT I AM THE BEST WRESTLER IN JBW!

B-MCINTYRE
04-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Dingo: One day you will witness the fall of Rome and when Rome falls the Dingo will strike!

Ooc: *goes back to hiding in the corner while the experts go at it*

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 11:18 PM
IC as Shuriken: Oh whats wrong? Afraid to admit that you are a liar and I am right at what I say and think about you and your shitty reign?

You know what: since you haven't impressed anyone. Now is your chance to impress at least one person and I must apologize in advance, you can't count yourself as impressing somebody. Though I can tell you that you are a fucking nobody, even with those titles.

Quick lesson for you, Princess: You CLAIM to be the BEST WRESTLER but I KNOW AND I CAN PROVE THAT I AM THE BEST WRESTLER IN JBW!

IC: Do you fucking listen to yourself? You've been repeating the same shit all week. You've got nothing new to say, no proof. Seriously, I'm done with this. You bore me. You're pathetic, boring, and washed up. You should've been put out to pasture a long time ago. And until you learn a new trick, old dog, you ain't getting no bone from me.

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Dingo: One day you will witness the fall of Rome and when Rome falls the Dingo will strike!

IC: Sooo... you're going to attack after I lose the championship? ... Not the smartest pup of the litter, are you?

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 11:32 PM
IC: Do you fucking listen to yourself? You've been repeating the same shit all week. You've got nothing new to say, no proof. Seriously, I'm done with this. You bore me. You're pathetic, boring, and washed up. You should've been put out to pasture a long time ago. And until you learn a new trick, old dog, you ain't getting no bone from me.

IC as Shuriken: There you go again, asshole. All fucking high and mighty because the man has belts and a big mouth. Spec-fucking-tacular. You are boring, Roman! The only thing you will be remembered by the people is how much of a bitch you are. Well-documented as well.

My proof to show anyone why I am the best is that I went toe to toe with a monster like Siaki. Scars, bruises and broken bones and guess what Roman. I can kick your ass easily.

B-MCINTYRE
04-30-2012, 11:33 PM
IC: Sooo... you're going to attack after I lose the championship? ... Not the smartest pup of the litter, are you?
Dingo: yeah, I'm gonna kick you when you're down! :)

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 11:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p22Xzq5RzUc

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 11:34 PM

IC as Shuriken: This is a better highlight than Roman's title win.

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 11:35 PM

IC: Hey, have you met my friend Alpha Dog? I think you two have a lot in common! Running your mouths, getting beaten down like the dogs you are, autofellatios--it's a match made in heaven!

B-MCINTYRE
04-30-2012, 11:38 PM
IC as Shuriken: This is a better highlight than Roman's title win.
Dingo: what isn't?

SilverGhost
04-30-2012, 11:38 PM
IC: Hey, have you met my friend Alpha Dog? I think you two have a lot in common! Running your mouths, getting beaten down like the dogs you are, autofellatios--it's a match made in heaven!

IC as Shuriken: Oh you know A LOT of this.

B-MCINTYRE
04-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Dingo: we had some beer together mate... I can't what till TDA beats you :)

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 11:44 PM
Dingo: we had some beer together mate... I can't what till TDA beats you :)

IC: Then you'll be waiting for a long, long time Mr. Dingo. For you see, TDA will fall before the mighty Emperor like all others. I will march through everyone in my way. And, TDA, if you're listening--it may be May, but you will always fear the Ides of March.

B-MCINTYRE
04-30-2012, 11:47 PM
IC: Then you'll be waiting for a long, long time Mr. Dingo. For you see, TDA will fall before the mighty Emperor like all others. I will march through everyone in my way. And, TDA, if you're listening--it may be May, but you will always fear the Ides of March.
Dingo: can you put your mask back on mate, your face makes me want to vomit...

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 11:49 PM
Dingo: can you put your mask back on mate, your face makes me want to vomit...

IC: Now why would I go and ruin everyone else's good time for? Just because you wanna make some joke, I should deprive the rest of the peasants the luxury of looking at my pristine face to compliment my great physique? Or are you just jealous of the Emperor's body? I haven't quite figured out how to do that pec pop that the Rock does, but I'm getting there.

B-MCINTYRE
04-30-2012, 11:51 PM
IC: Now why would I go and ruin everyone else's good time for? Just because you wanna make some joke, I should deprive the rest of the peasants the luxury of looking at my pristine face to compliment my great physique? Or are you just jealous of the Emperor's body? I haven't quite figured out how to do that pec pop that the Rock does, but I'm getting there.
Dingo: your body looks like Colin Delaney's... Nothing to be proud of mate...

RomanFlare
IC: YOUR. EMPEROR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4DiCuGIcqI

Poot-Hair
Well guys after alot of consideration I have decided to step down as writer of Showdown.

As I said in the threads yesterday(or maybe the day before) I'm too big of a fan of the show. Too much a fan of the show. I love being a character in the shows, not being the man pulling all the strings. To those of you that enoy it, you have my respect, but it's just not for me.

Now with that being said, I'm not just quitting cold on JBW. SD! has a wonderfully talented guy by the name of JMan who is now taking the lead. I'm going to fill in as his back-up to write any segments he needs/ be his right hand <insert masturbation joke here> until a replacement is found to take my place.

I love Jabe. I bleed Jabe. I'm not going to just flush all the progress we've made the past few weeks down the shitter. I'll still be around to lend a helping hand until my services are no longer needed on the creative end. If Ka$h will allow me, I'd still like to keep my character(s) here as long as the grave that's dug isn't deeper the height of the man that's filling it.

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 11:52 PM
Dingo: your body looks like Colin Delaney's... Nothing to be proud of mate...

IC: Aww, that's cute--you are jealous!

RomanFlare
04-30-2012, 11:53 PM
Well guys after alot of consideration I have decided to step down as writer of Showdown.

As I said in the threads yesterday(or maybe the day before) I'm too big of a fan of the show. Too much a fan of the show. I love being a character in the shows, not being the man pulling all the strings. To those of you that enoy it, you have my respect, but it's just not for me.

Now with that being said, I'm not just quitting cold on JBW. SD! has a wonderfully talented guy by the name of JMan who is now taking the lead. I'm going to fill in as his back-up to write any segments he needs/ be his right hand <insert masturbation joke here> until a replacement is found to take my place.

I love Jabe. I bleed Jabe. I'm not going to just flush all the progress we've made the past few weeks down the shitter. I'll still be around to lend a helping hand until my services are no longer needed on the creative end. If Ka$h will allow me, I'd still like to keep my character(s) here as long as the grave that's dug isn't deeper the height of the man that's filling it.

It's been great working with you, Mr. Pooter.

HolyJose2391
04-30-2012, 11:58 PM

So you'll be giving Jman a tug when he needs it ;)

Jokes aside I love your work Poot but I understand

B-MCINTYRE
04-30-2012, 11:58 PM
IC: Aww, that's cute--you are jealous!
Dingo: did you just call me cute? You may be the champion but I'm not gonna be your bitch like you were to k-jammin! Im going to enjoy the day that you lose to TDA. It is coming... Like you do when you see two dogs humping... And when TDA beats you. I'll be there laughing at you! :)

Poot-Hair
04-30-2012, 11:59 PM
It's been great working with you, Mr. Pooter.I'll still be around. I mean Poot-Hair DID just take over as GM so I'll still be doing all my segments as boss...I'll just be creating my segments based on what JMan needs for that week, not coming up with the ideas firsthand.

I also still have the always shitty Kayden James I can write for. As good of a concept as I thought this character was, he just hasn't taken off like I thought he would. Maybe it's time for me to "self bury" that character. I'm not sure yet though.

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 12:02 AM
Dingo: did you just call me cute? You may be the champion but I'm not gonna be your bitch like you were to k-jammin! Im going to enjoy the day that you lose to TDA. It is coming... Like you do when you see two dogs humping... And when TDA beats you. I'll be there laughing at you! :)

IC: You keep using that word, but I don't think you understand what it means. I will not "lose". I will NEVER lose. The man you see before you will be champion all the way until I retire--or I will retire in disgrace if I fall.

B-MCINTYRE
05-01-2012, 12:03 AM
IC: You keep using that word, but I don't think you understand what it means. I will not "lose". I will NEVER lose. The man you see before you will be champion all the way until I retire--or I will retire in disgrace when I lose it.
Dingo: you said lose... Which you will. As soon as TDA gets his hands on you mate! So get your retirement party sorted out. I'll bring the beers! :)

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Dingo: you said lose... Which you will. As soon as TDA gets his hands on you mate! So get your retirement party sorted out. I'll bring the beers! :)

IC: Fascinating. You're so beaten into place, you don't even dream about breaking out of your peasant life. A true warrior would want to be the one to end my glorious reign. You're pathetic. TDA will be the first in a long line of title defenses. Who knows, I might just vacant the titles to my son when I retire.

B-MCINTYRE
05-01-2012, 12:11 AM
IC: Fascinating. You're so beaten into place, you don't even dream about breaking out of your peasant life. A true warrior would want to be the one to end my glorious reign. You're pathetic. TDA will be the first in a long line of title defenses. Who knows, I might just vacant the titles to my son when I retire.
Dingo: dont worry... I would love to end your reign, but I don't have that shot do I. TDA has the first crack and he will beat you. But if I had a chance. I'd beat you too!

SilverGhost
05-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Its cool Poot. You did your best as creative.

Snair
05-01-2012, 01:19 AM
Poot I understand your decision to quit as a writer.Its been wonderful reading the shows you put up for Showdown!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-01-2012, 03:03 AM
Okay... a bit of a check list here of things:

1.) Sorry to see you go as a creative member Poot. Especially after how everything went down a couple months ago when you got started. I'm sad to see you bow out like that but, it is what it is. I understand where you're coming from but, I like seeing reactions good or bad happen. We all feel an internal pressure to top one another if the last show was utterly amazing.. if it doesn't get feedback, we feel awkward. Especially after all the hard work and effort put into it. You go un-appreciated. And that comes with the territory. Speaking of which:

2.) Sandman VS Samson is one of my favorite matches in E-Fedding history. It's awesome and I'm not done it yet. Hope you all like it as well.

3.) Most of Mayhem is complete except for a few odds and ends. PM's were sent to those that needed them. And I can't stress enough how appreciative I am of JMan stepping in to do two matches and do the entrance themes. TDA for doing two matches and video gatheriing and also Ka$h for doing his match and the segments needed as well. You guys rock and I love you all! :)

4.) Only six more days until my son gets here! I have off the next two days, work regular eight hour shifts on Thursday night and Friday night and then I'm home free!! Saturday on, I won't be around at all for probably about a week. I'll be working on the next edition of Mayhem but, I'm going to need backup in helping me get it out on time so if anyone's interested in helping me out for next week... let me know! Thanks everyone!

5.) Last but not least: OMG!OMG!OMG!THEY'RESETTINGUPDANIELBRYANVSCMPUNKFIN ALLYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!IDAMNNEARSHITMYSELF!!OOOOOOOOOO O!!!!!

Poot-Hair
05-01-2012, 03:06 AM
Its cool Poot. You did your best as creative.Thanks brother. I tried my best to put on the best show possible, but my heart wasn't in it as head writer.

In other news, HOLY CRAP SHOWDOWN IS NOW AT WAR WITH MAYHEM AND WARFARE!!

Poot-Hair
05-01-2012, 03:10 AM
Okay... a bit of a check list here of things:

1.) Sorry to see you go as a creative member Poot. Especially after how everything went down a couple months ago when you got started. I'm sad to see you bow out like that but, it is what it is. I understand where you're coming from but, I like seeing reactions good or bad happen. We all feel an internal pressure to top one another if the last show was utterly amazing.. if it doesn't get feedback, we feel awkward. Especially after all the hard work and effort put into it. You go un-appreciated. And that comes with the territory. Speaking of which:

2.) Sandman VS Samson is one of my favorite matches in E-Fedding history. It's awesome and I'm not done it yet. Hope you all like it as well.

3.) Most of Mayhem is complete except for a few odds and ends. PM's were sent to those that needed them. And I can't stress enough how appreciative I am of JMan stepping in to do two matches and do the entrance themes. TDA for doing two matches and video gatheriing and also Ka$h for doing his match and the segments needed as well. You guys rock and I love you all! :)

4.) Only six more days until my son gets here! I have off the next two days, work regular eight hour shifts on Thursday night and Friday night and then I'm home free!! Saturday on, I won't be around at all for probably about a week. I'll be working on the next edition of Mayhem but, I'm going to need backup in helping me get it out on time so if anyone's interested in helping me out for next week... let me know! Thanks everyone!

5.) Last but not least: OMG!OMG!OMG!THEY'RESETTINGUPDANIELBRYANVSCMPUNKFIN ALLYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!IDAMNNEARSHITMYSELF!!OOOOOOOOOO O!!!!!
Bolded for truth. In the end it's all for fun. When you're not having fun, you don't need to be doing it. As head writer I wasn't having fun. It felt like a job and it never should have. Maybe after I'm back to being the "lowly minion" that I am, I can get to where I enjoy it again.

I've sent Kash a PM before I posted that earlier. I hope he understands the reason behind the decision I made.

Kashdinero
05-01-2012, 03:20 AM
Bolded for truth. In the end it's all for fun. When you're not having fun, you don't need to be doing it. As head writer I wasn't having fun. It felt like a job and it never should have. Maybe after I'm back to being the "lowly minion" that I am, I can get to where I enjoy it again.

I've sent Kash a PM before I posted that earlier. I hope he understands the reason behind the decision I made.

Dude, I'm posting this before I read your PM, but, JBW will allow you to feed your creative hunger in any way you please.

The kicker for me is that you and JMan did such a wonderfully fantastic show, and totally captured the SHOWDOWN! feel that was set by Sau.

The worst thing is that you had just started to implement the necessary changes to truly make it your own.

The BEST thing is, though, is that your still staying with us to do your characters :)

Enforcer23
05-01-2012, 04:15 AM
DAMN ALOT HAS HAPPENED...as a few others said...never a dull moment ;)

EDIT: its good to be back

S.E. Zero
05-01-2012, 04:16 AM
DAMN ALOT HAS HAPPENED...as a few others said...never a dull moment ;)

EDIT: its good to be back

Good to see you back :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-01-2012, 04:23 AM
I just did a segment for Mayhem that will hopefully rock all sorts of socks. I'm also hoping that people will go back a page and see my super long post. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-01-2012, 05:11 AM
At it's current length, Mayhem is 175KB and will take up fifteen posts when done. Now, I'm fully expecting a 200KB show and it to take up twenty posts in final totality which means two pages worth of show for you guys! Hope you all enjoy it... It was a complete pain in the ass to get done on my end lol. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-01-2012, 05:39 AM
<--- Hates it when he tries to be the life of the party at 6am American EST... YOU PEOPLE SUCK!!!

Currently awaiting PM's and other awesome shit from peeps. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-01-2012, 05:52 AM
Okay, shift change. Gotta roll party people. Be back later on. Enjoy the morning. Carpet Denim. 10pts for anyone who knows where that's from...

Enforcer23
05-01-2012, 07:20 AM
so with poot stepping down to secondary writer...do i now "report" to Jman :D

Rehmix
05-01-2012, 08:02 AM
When are assignments for Warfare going out?

HolyJose2391
05-01-2012, 08:42 AM
when are assignments for warfare going out?
nevarrrrrr!!!!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Robareid
05-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Wassup Jabe?

I'm watching Extreme Rules, and Daniel Bryan just said "I've got till five". I think that's the first time he's said that in the 'E

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Wassup Jabe?

I'm watching Extreme Rules, and Daniel Bryan just said "I've got till five". I think that's the first time he's said that in the 'E

It was. He did. I marked out.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy with the feud that began last night on RAW!! Two of my favorite indy, turned WWE Superstars are getting ready to take it... Over The Limit.

Robareid
05-01-2012, 11:25 AM
It was. He did. I marked out.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy with the feud that began last night on RAW!! Two of my favorite indy, turned WWE Superstars are getting ready to take it... Over The Limit.

Argh spoilers ;) Its the problem with being a wrestling fan in England. I can't really complain though, I am on a wrestling news site lol

I guess I can just make myself beleive you were taking about Claudio Cas- Antonio Cesaro to save myself a mark out moment

thejman93
05-01-2012, 11:46 AM
Okay, titfaces, you all know by now that I'm the lead dog on SD! as of last night. With that in mind:

1. I'm going to be sending out PMs tomorrow. Don't worry about rushing to get promos in, guys. Octane, Mayhem (which I'm working on now, Rob), and WARfare all have to go up before I can even think about posting.

2. All the new characters will be used next show.

3. Poot will, without a doubt, still have to help me over the next few weeks but if you have any questions/comments/concerns, you'll be PMing me.

4. Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk! YES! YES! YES!

SilverGhost
05-01-2012, 11:51 AM
You heard it from Boss Jman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIbfHVEv3U4

thejman93
05-01-2012, 11:52 AM
You heard it from Boss Jman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIbfHVEv3U4

Haha!

No, there's only one boss in Jabe and it ain't me.

HolyJose2391
05-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Okay, titfaces, you all know by now that I'm the lead dog on SD! as of last night. With that in mind:

1. I'm going to be sending out PMs tomorrow. Don't worry about rushing to get promos in, guys. Octane, Mayhem (which I'm working on now, Rob), and WARfare all have to go up before I can even think about posting.

2. All the new characters will be used next show.

3. Poot will, without a doubt, still have to help me over the next few weeks but if you have any questions/comments/concerns, you'll be PMing me.

4. Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk! YES! YES! YES!

Jman laying down the Showdown law!

On Octane: Whatsy, Kash and I are working hard on this show and and so far it's epic!

thejman93
05-01-2012, 12:07 PM
On Octane: Whatsy, Kash and I are working hard on this show and and so far it's epic!

Where is Whatsy these days? I haven't seen him in ages.

HolyJose2391
05-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Where is Whatsy these days? I haven't seen him in ages.
He's been busy but he's on the JABEBook page so that's all that matters for now :)

Rehmix
05-01-2012, 01:01 PM
He's been busy but he's on the JABEBook page so that's all that matters for now :)

???????????

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-01-2012, 01:17 PM
???????????

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED!!! GO ON!! GET!!!! Damn curious bastards...

HolyJose2391
05-01-2012, 01:24 PM
???????????
*Locks doors and uses eye scanning device to lock everything up*

Top secret get out no peeking

Rehmix
05-01-2012, 01:51 PM
you're not allowed!!! Go on!! Get!!!! Damn curious bastards...

hisssssssss!

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 01:59 PM
YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED!!! GO ON!! GET!!!! Damn curious bastards...

This made me lol. Then I saw your signature. Da fuck.

thejman93
05-01-2012, 02:21 PM
HippoTitties.

That is all.

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 02:32 PM
HippoTitties.

That is all.

. . .

I don't understand this place anymore.

Robareid
05-01-2012, 03:37 PM
. . .

I don't understand this place anymore.

You used to understand this place?

Your new sig reminds me of a certain TV ad, cant for the life of me figure out why...

zapphoman
05-01-2012, 04:04 PM
IC: So The Alpha Dog is on Mayhem now? Time to show Mayhem why The Alpha Dog is the most dominate man in professional wrestling.

Rehmix
05-01-2012, 04:20 PM
One more time on this question.

Warfare assignment sent out when?

Poot-Hair
05-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Doodoo slinging assmonkeys.

THAT is all

HolyJose2391
05-01-2012, 05:21 PM
One more time on this question.

Warfare assignment sent out when?
Oh my gosh a REHMIX you can't just ask of WARFare assignments have been sent out yet!

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Oh my gosh a REHMIX you can't just ask of WARFare assignments have been sent out yet!

Oh my gosh Jose, you can't just--

This joke has interrupted by random topless pics texted to me. Good day.

Poot-Hair
05-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Oh my gosh Jose, you can't just--

This joke has interrupted by random topless pics texted to me. Good day.IC(as SD! GM Poot-Hair): Well champ you're looking well today. Enjoy that SD! belt while you still can because if I have to get in that ring myself and remove that belt off your waist I'll do just that.

Poot-Hair
05-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Well I've managed to kill this thread again........ForDamnowitz

S.E. Zero
05-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Well I've managed to kill this thread again........ForDamnowitz

Well....to be fair, you haven't done it in a while so it was good to see you haven't lost your thread killing touch, I guess?

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Well....to be fair, you haven't done it in a while so it was good to see you haven't lost your thread killing touch, I guess?

Yabbos! Yabbos! Yabbos!

zapphoman
05-01-2012, 08:26 PM
THREAD KILLERS UNITE!!!!!

yeah...lol

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Small penis squad UNITE!!!!!

yeah...lol

o_o W.T.F.

zapphoman
05-01-2012, 08:40 PM
o_o W.T.F.

How did you know?

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 08:43 PM
How did you know?

I'm a genius.

Poot-Hair
05-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Codename "Project WaveTalker" is officially done and ready to fuck some shit up. Awaiting an official announcement from the boss but you guys are going to be thoroughly suprised.

I'm going next Monday to talk with my V.A. board and C.O. about returning to combat. Hopefully before too long you guys won't have to worry about Ol' Pooty being around here much longer.

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Codename "Project WaveTalker" is officially done and ready to fuck some shit up. Awaiting an official announcement from the boss but you guys are going to be thoroughly suprised.

I'm going next Monday to talk with my V.A. board and C.O. about returning to combat. Hopefully before too long you guys won't have to worry about Ol' Pooty being around here much longer.

1) I love it when my genius code names become popular.

2) Awww.

HolyJose2391
05-01-2012, 08:58 PM
So small road block for Octane I need to write two reflection papers I finished one and starting the next hoping to finish my Octane segments tomorrow!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Oh, that reminds me. I'm available for "Project WaveTalker" currently to test some shit out.

HolyJose2391
05-01-2012, 09:00 PM

Also poot we love you! But I understand returning to action for you is a must for you and I'll be praying for your safety along with othe men and women in uniform

Poot-Hair
05-01-2012, 09:00 PM
1) I love it when my genius code names become popular.

2) Awww.Civilian life just isn't for me. I've tried it for months now and I hate it. I belong in combat and to leave my life on a battlefield if it comes to it, not sitting at home nursing a fucked up knee and feeling sorry for myself.

My knee will never be 100% after the bomb but right now I'm in better shape than I was before I got hurt. I've been training my ass off to get the knee to hold up so I'm hoping when I go Monday they'll put my services back to good use.

I mean I'm still one of the best shooters the Marine Corps has right now, it would be stupid to not utilize me.

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Oh, that reminds me. I'm available for "Project WaveTalker" currently to test some shit out.

Oh man, Rob's in on this?! Check your poot shoot (inbox) soon.

Poot-Hair
05-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Oh, that reminds me. I'm available for "Project WaveTalker" currently to test some shit out. Alright brother. If you're at home, I'll get you ready to rock n' roll.

Poot-Hair
05-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Oh man, Rob's in on this?! Check your poot shoot (inbox) soon.I still have to take him step by step through everything like I did you. *grabs a pot of coffee* alright let's do this

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Alright brother. If you're at home, I'll get you ready to rock n' roll.

Oh yeah, I'm home. Also, Rome... I was in on it before you lol. If you don't remember. ;)

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Oh yeah, I'm home. Also, Rome... I was in on it before you lol. If you don't remember. ;)

Pfft. Poot was the Poot before you were even old enough to Poot.

Wtf did I just say?

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Pfft. Poot was the Poot before you were even old enough to Poot.

Wtf did I just say?

I dunno. But, I was always taught that the answer is 42.

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 09:11 PM
I dunno. But, I was always taught that the answer is 42.

You mean, "I poot. But, I poot always poot that the poot is poot."

Poot-Hair
05-01-2012, 09:18 PM
You mean, "I poot. But, I poot always poot that the poot is poot."That's alot of poot ladies and gentlemen. *changes name to Shit-Hair*

Poot-Hair
05-01-2012, 09:18 PM
I dunno. But, I was always taught that the answer is 42.Log onto skype homie!

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Okay, everytime one of us goes to a live WWE event, we need to start chanting "JBW!" WHO'S IN?!

HolyJose2391
05-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Okay, everytime one of us goes to a live WWE event, we need to start chanting "JBW!" WHO'S IN?!
YES YES YES!!!!!!

The next closest show to me is Wrestlemania.....R(ob) we should do this!!!!

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 09:51 PM
YES YES YES!!!!!!

I'm trying to get to go to Survivor Series.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

HolyJose2391
05-01-2012, 09:57 PM

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
I tried going to the Raw Supershow on April 9th but my coworker never got back to me to cover me...what a bitch

Poot-Hair
05-01-2012, 09:58 PM

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!The next RAW that's going to be anywhere relatively close to me I'm going. If I'm going back to combat, I wanta get one more show in before I take the plunge

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-01-2012, 10:19 PM
YES YES YES!!!!!!

Well, you know I'm going. I'll have a big JBW sign too lol. I'll get it going and see if anyone even remotely chimes in haha. But yeah, I'm down with trying to get a JBW chant started at WWE shows we go to. #FuckItItsAwesome

HolyJose2391
05-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Well, you know I'm going. I'll have a big JBW sign too lol. I'll get it going and see if anyone even remotely chimes in haha. But yeah, I'm down with trying to get a JBW chant started at WWE shows we go to. #FuckItItsAwesome
I'm going to WM 29 too. and I'll have my JBW sign as well! Maybe a sign Artemis Eclipse sign too ;)

RomanFlare
05-01-2012, 10:28 PM

Along with "JBW", here are some approved signs:
"I blame SG"
"Eve: Evolve already!"
"All Hail Rome!"
"Alpha Dog ate my Ticket!"
"EWNCW = TNA"
"Ma$$ has Ka$h"
"HOLY JOSE!"
"Tables, Ladders, and Chainsaw!"

HolyJose2391
05-01-2012, 10:32 PM
"I blame SG"
"All Hail Rome!"
"EWNCW = TNA"
"Ma$$ has Ka$h"
"HOLY JOSE!"

Bet your ass I'm having these :D

SilverGhost
05-01-2012, 10:32 PM
"I blame SG"
"All Hail Rome!"
"EWNCW = TNA"
"Ma$$ has Ka$h"
"HOLY JOSE!"

I would love you forever if these signs were shown in the matches.

Snair
05-02-2012, 02:08 AM
http://youtu.be/g8evyE9TuYk
Another worth marking out trailer:D

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 06:25 AM
and now we both want some apologies

Don't bring this shit to our page. Your E-Fed has been shut down, your accounts have been banned and you're "BOTH" on thin ice... knock the shit off. We don't give a damn.

Snair
05-02-2012, 06:39 AM
Never a dull moment here in JBW.

HolyJose2391
05-02-2012, 07:29 AM
Dammit can we just let this die. Also the JBW thread doesn't need this take this issue with the mods not in public especially here because honestly by now none of us care

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 07:32 AM
Dammit can we just let this die. Also the JBW thread doesn't need this take this issue with the mods not in public especially here because honestly by now none of us care

Yes, its gone on long enough. Ignore it. I hit Ka$h up and let him know what was going on, just let it die out.

Also, how far along are you HJ? I plan on being done Mayhem by tomorrow and potentially having it out Friday morning. I'm still awaiting things from people so, its pushing me back unfortunately. I know you have your papers to do so, whats the deal with ya'? :)

HolyJose2391
05-02-2012, 07:38 AM
Yes, its gone on long enough. Ignore it. I hit Ka$h up and let him know what was going on, just let it die out.

Also, how far along are you HJ? I plan on being done Mayhem by tomorrow and potentially having it out Friday morning. I'm still awaiting things from people so, its pushing me back unfortunately. I know you have your papers to do so, whats the deal with ya'? :)
Halfway done with my part I'm waiting for Kash and Whatsy to give me their parts would have finished yesterday until I saw I had two papers due today. Fuck the free world can't wait Til the semester is over

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 08:25 AM
Halfway done with my part I'm waiting for Kash and Whatsy to give me their parts would have finished yesterday until I saw I had two papers due today. Fuck the free world can't wait Til the semester is over

SWEET! Mayhem is all colored, and some match videos are put in place. I'm only awaiting two segments and a match from Ka$h, two segments and a match from JMan and also same thing from TDA. As soon as that gets in, Mayhem is all but done. :) I'm excited for this one but the next one will even blow this one out of the water!!!

Rehmix
05-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Anyone else notice we are very close to 4000 pages

HolyJose2391
05-02-2012, 08:33 AM
SWEET! Mayhem is all colored, and some match videos are put in place. I'm only awaiting two segments and a match from Ka$h, two segments and a match from JMan and also same thing from TDA. As soon as that gets in, Mayhem is all but done. :) I'm excited for this one but the next one will even blow this one out of the water!!!
I'm excited for my Mayhem debut. And also talking to cute female Til 1 in the morning also hinders work on show xD

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 09:10 AM
I'm excited for my Mayhem debut. And also talking to cute female Til 1 in the morning also hinders work on show xD

LOL! Funny, man. I bet it does hinder work. ;) I can honestly say Im really excited about Octane's debut as well though too! Amazing concept and deffo gonna bring something HIGHLY unique to our little world of e-feeding. Im working on the opening video package tonight or tomorrow after I build the crib. I'll PM it to you and also put it on the JABEbook page as well.

HolyJose2391
05-02-2012, 09:20 AM
LOL! Funny, man. I bet it does hinder work. ;) I can honestly say Im really excited about Octane's debut as well though too! Amazing concept and deffo gonna bring something HIGHLY unique to our little world of e-feeding. Im working on the opening video package tonight or tomorrow after I build the crib. I'll PM it to you and also put it on the JABEbook page as well.
Lol it does ;) and I'm stoaked too. After I'm done I'll post my part on the JABEBook page

Also that's a creepy ass sig R(ob)

RomanFlare
05-02-2012, 09:48 AM
Lol it does ;) and I'm stoaked too. After I'm done I'll post my part on the JABEBook page

Also that's a creepy ass sig R(ob)

Bitches be correct. Not that Jose is a bitch, just that he is correct.

HolyJose2391
05-02-2012, 09:50 AM
Bitches be correct. Not that Jose is a bitch, just that he is correct.
Tell a bitch she's right, bitches love being right..

though my personal favorite I came up with for a friend is "Put the bitch in the friend zone, bitches love the friend zone"

Snair
05-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Anyone else notice we are very close to 4000 pages

Getting there soon!

Snair
05-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Look here what I foundhttp://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/432264_368521303177539_100000590169132_1398350_485 88531_n.jpg

RomanFlare
05-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Look here what I foundhttp://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/432264_368521303177539_100000590169132_1398350_485 88531_n.jpg

FELLA--PLAY THAT GUITAR! (Anti-censoring tactic)

Rehmix
05-02-2012, 11:06 AM

I can see it.

HolyJose2391
05-02-2012, 11:08 AM
look here what i foundhttp://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/432264_368521303177539_100000590169132_1398350_485 88531_n.jpg
give me fuel give me fire give me that which i desire---fella!

RomanFlare
05-02-2012, 11:58 AM
IC: BEST IN EWN! Suck it, EWNCW.

zapphoman
05-02-2012, 12:31 PM
4000 pages...here we come!

RomanFlare
05-02-2012, 12:33 PM
4000 pages...here we come!

Your champion shall lead the way--FULL STEAM AHEAD, POSTWHORES!

Krysys
05-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Hey, I'm not sure if you guys have seen what has been going on, but if you were planning on doing a show it may be best to hold off as a certain someone has been going into show threads and messing with them.

SilverGhost
05-02-2012, 12:35 PM
Your champion shall lead the way--FULL STEAM AHEAD, POSTWHORES!

No I will get 4000 lol Just like how I stole 3000 from you

relaxguys
Hey, I'm not sure if you guys have seen what has been going on, but if you were planning on doing a show it may be best to hold off as a certain someone has been going into show threads and messing with them.

im not going to do anything to their show thread krysys these guys are cool unlike you..... not cool to be bullied hey

KJ PUNK
How pissed would yall be if I stole 4000 and I'm not a real member?

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 12:36 PM
No I will get 4000 lol Just like how I stole 3000 from you

I may be the one. Dun, Dun, DUN!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Boom goes the dynamite.

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Dah-bi-jah-bi-zah!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Insignificant.

SilverGhost
05-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Wooo 4k lol

johnnydropkicks
just gonna post here

RomanFlare
Insignificant.

Lol. You creepy-signature bastard.

B-MCINTYRE
05-02-2012, 12:41 PM
This makes no sense... Why you post whore to 39990 posts

johnnydropkicks
don't mind me boys

B-MCINTYRE
This makes no sense... Why you post whore to 39990 posts
I said why?

johnnydropkicks
soooo how was the show?

RomanFlare
don't mind me boys

Lol. Look who's ripping me off! Been there, done that kid ;)

B-MCINTYRE
05-02-2012, 12:42 PM
I said why?
Just a question. Please don't hurt me?

POST 40000 ... Do I get a prize?

RomanFlare
05-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Just a question. Please don't hurt me?

Congrats on the 40kth post :D You're a hero to all. Free whores in the break room.

johnnydropkicks
05-02-2012, 12:43 PM
ripping off a what? congratulations on the massive post-count though! lots of good goodness in there here and there!

RomanFlare
05-02-2012, 12:44 PM
ripping off a what? congratulations on the massive post-count though! lots of good goodness in there here and there!

You know ;) Man, EWNCW totally flipped their shit when that happened. I mean, I was all up in your 1kth page. Allllllllllllllllllllll up in it. Except, y'know, we're not you guys.

B-MCINTYRE
05-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Congrats on the 40kth post :D You're a hero to all. Free whores in the break room.
If only my character won a title shot against the world champ... Alas no such luck.

RomanFlare
05-02-2012, 12:48 PM
If only my character won a title shot against the world champ... Alas no such luck.

*pats* S'okay. You wanna spam EWNCW's thread with me? Will that make you feel better?

johnnydropkicks
05-02-2012, 12:49 PM
You know ;) Man, EWNCW totally flipped their shit when that happened. I mean, I was all up in your 1kth page. Allllllllllllllllllllll up in it. Except, y'know, we're not you guys.

no-one flipped their shit but it was a bummer not to get in on the 1k.

also, grammar was too accurate in that post to also come off cool. your words say "what now, bitch?" but your apostrophe, period, and comma say "how are you liking that with your feelings, my fellow?"

B-MCINTYRE
05-02-2012, 12:50 PM
*pats* S'okay. You wanna spam EWNCW's thread with me? Will that make you feel better?
I'm on creative there....

RomanFlare
05-02-2012, 12:54 PM
no-one flipped their shit but it was a bummer not to get in on the 1k.

also, grammar was too accurate in that post to also come off cool. your words say "what now, bitch?" but your apostrophe, period, and comma say "how are you liking that with your feelings, my fellow?"

Oh, please--you people flipped your shit out. I got bitched at by Kash after that because of your whining. Your panties got all knotted and twisted, and I'm probably going to get bitched at by Kash again for "not promoting E-Fed unity". Also, are you really commenting on my grammar? I mean, seriously, are you so brain dead you need to make fun of correct grammar? Man, that's a bigger whiff than England's goalie trying to stop the US from scoring.

johnnydropkicks
05-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Oh, please--you people flipped your shit out. I got bitched at by Kash after that because of your whining. Your panties got all knotted and twisted, and I'm probably going to get bitched at by Kash again for "not promoting E-Fed unity". Also, are you really commenting on my grammar? I mean, seriously, are you so brain dead you need to make fun of correct grammar? Man, that's a bigger whiff than England's goalie trying to stop the US from scoring.

oh yeah? well you have an ad in your post! so suck that!

also I do wanna say congratulations seriously on the giant giantness of the big shiny thread here.

edit: well it's in my post now.

Tommy Thunder
05-02-2012, 01:00 PM

What seems to be the problem here Romes? Talk to me.

HolyJose2391
05-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Sorry guys I'm going to have to take a small break for the rest of the day.. Just found out my grandfather died.

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Romes, if you're being serious... stop it in the board NOW! Too much shit going on today. Take it to PM's dude.

RomanFlare
05-02-2012, 01:04 PM
What seems to be the problem here Romes? Talk to me.

I honestly think it's cute, until he got defensive :/ Also, TBOZ hasn't gotten back to me lately (this has nothing to do with this incident), and while I understand he may just be incredibly busy, it was an important PM. Could you pass along that message should you see him?

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Sorry guys I'm going to have to take a small break for the rest of the day.. Just found out my grandfather died.

That's crap my bro. Sorry to hear completely. If you need to talk AT ALL, I'm wherever you need to talk at dude.

HolyJose2391
05-02-2012, 01:05 PM
That's crap my bro. Sorry to hear completely. If you need to talk AT ALL, I'm wherever you need to talk at dude.
Thanks man I appreciate it.

SLEEPY LOCO1
05-02-2012, 01:05 PM

I'm sorry to hear that HJ. RIP to your Grandfather man.

Tommy Thunder
05-02-2012, 01:07 PM
I honestly think it's cute, until he got defensive :/ Also, TBOZ hasn't gotten back to me lately (this has nothing to do with this incident), and while I understand he may just be incredibly busy, it was an important PM. Could you pass along that message should you see him?

Seems that way to me lol!
And I will pass a message for you. He's not been on much as of late, but he should be on tonight hopefully to sort out the next Inferno show, so I'll remind him to shoot you back then.
Nothing I can help with in the mean time no?

RomanFlare
05-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Seems that way to me lol!
And I will pass a message for you. He's not been on much as of late, but he should be on tonight hopefully to sort out the next Inferno show, so I'll remind him to shoot you back then.
Nothing I can help with in the mean time no?

The goal was to have TBOZ discuss it with the rest of EWNCW creative. No offense to you, but TBOZ's always been the one who I was on the best of turns with, so I thought he would be the best to hit up about it. If I don't hear back from him in a few more days, I send it to you.

Tommy Thunder
05-02-2012, 01:14 PM
The goal was to have TBOZ discuss it with the rest of EWNCW creative. No offense to you, but TBOZ's always been the one who I was on the best of turns with, so I thought he would be the best to hit up about it. If I don't hear back from him in a few more days, I send it to you.

Yeah that's fair enough, no offense taken at all man.

SilverGhost
05-02-2012, 01:50 PM
It really sucks Jose :( May your grandfather rest in peace man....

thejman93
05-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Never dull, never dull...

Jose, man, you know where I am if you need to vent.

Okay, Mayhem time.

johnnydropkicks
05-02-2012, 03:03 PM
whoa chill everyone this is not an "incident"

I wasn't getting defensive just spamming.

johnnydropkicks
05-02-2012, 03:04 PM
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2306/tumblrlnudd5lnkb1qzmowa.jpg

thejman93
05-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Check your wall, R(ob).

HolyJose2391
05-02-2012, 03:47 PM
I would like to thank everyone who reached out to me. I felt like I needed alone time it just doesn't feel real to me right now

SilverGhost
05-02-2012, 04:11 PM
We are here whenever you want man. That goes for everyone.

Poot-Hair
05-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Just ate some deepfried rattlesnake. Fucking scrumptous

S.E. Zero
05-02-2012, 11:58 PM

You could deep fry a boot and would be delicious haha just messing. That's something new for sure, deep fried rattlesnake....very interesting.

Poot-Hair
05-03-2012, 12:27 AM
You could deep fry a boot and would be delicious haha just messing. That's something new for sure, deep fried rattlesnake....very interesting.My dad killed actually killed it with his boot. That my friend is no lie. He then skinned it, sectioned it, and made delicious morsels for everyone.

My Dad=Tougher Marine that I'll ever be.

S.E. Zero
05-03-2012, 12:42 AM
My dad killed actually killed it with his boot. That my friend is no lie. He then skinned it, sectioned it, and made delicious morsels for everyone.

My Dad=Tougher Marine that I'll ever be.

That's bad ass haha, Marines are tough by nature not like me lol....I'm a Marin <--My actual last name :)

Snair
05-03-2012, 05:03 AM

Whats more shocking the post above or this http://www.scifimoviepage.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/superman.jpg
#areyouseriousbro

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-03-2012, 06:26 AM
Umm... what up with the Jabe page? Can't go to page 4004??

EDIT: N/M... apparently I fixed it by posting? Weird. Now it recognizes only 4003 pages. Interesting...

Snair
05-03-2012, 06:39 AM
Umm... what up with the Jabe page? Can't go to page 4004??

EDIT: N/M... apparently I fixed it by posting? Weird. Now it recognizes only 4003 pages. Interesting...
http://blog.fnac.ch/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/WWE_Stone_Cold_Steve_Austin_What-10505301062006.jpg

Snair
05-03-2012, 06:46 AM
I'm an ULTIMATE thread killer

& thats the BOTTOM LINE BCOZ I SAID SO!

S.E. Zero
05-03-2012, 06:51 AM
I'm an ULTIMATE thread killer

& thats the BOTTOM LINE BCOZ I SAID SO!

WHAT? Oh right, this thread not been killed just yet even if you said so :p :)

JBW lives on. YES! YES!! YES!!!