PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

thejman93
04-26-2012, 12:20 PM
MATCH. 12 -- MAYHEM TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
THE SANDMAN vs SAMSON

Dream. Match.

I'd post the SD! card, but it might spoil some things.

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 12:20 PM
Well, here's the card. Enjoy folks.

MATCH. 01 -- HORRORCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
NIGHTWOLF vs AZRAEL

MATCH. 02 -- SILVA vs NICO VAN ORANGI-NASSAU

MATCH. 03 – MACABRE vs TAD LOCUST

MATCH. 04 -- THE ALPHA DOG vs HELMSLEY

MATCH. 05 – NBA vs SHOCKMASTER

MATCH. 06 -- THE BUTCHER vs CHAINSAW

MATCH. 07 – PAULEY CADILLACS vs ANOMANDER RAKE

MATCH. 08 – ANGRY SAMOAN vs DEMONIC

MATCH. 09 – BODOMINVADER vs BLACK TEAR

MATCH. 10 – HOLY JOSE vs DANIEL TRUTH

MATCH. 11 -- BRICARIUS (BRICK and ICARUS) vs PROPHOLLO (PROPHECY and APOLLO)

THE SANDMAN vs SAMSON
Azrael has title match!!!!!!!! I love that character lets bring him out of the shadows an HJ in A clash against former TV champions

Robareid
04-26-2012, 12:22 PM
Well, here's the card. Enjoy folks.

MATCH. 01 -- HORRORCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
NIGHTWOLF vs AZRAEL

MATCH. 02 -- SILVA vs NICO VAN ORANGI-NASSAU

MATCH. 03 – MACABRE vs TAD LOCUST

MATCH. 04 -- THE ALPHA DOG vs HELMSLEY

MATCH. 06 -- THE BUTCHER vs CHAINSAW

MATCH. 07 – PAULEY CADILLACS vs ANOMANDER RAKE

MATCH. 08 – ANGRY SAMOAN vs DEMONIC

MATCH. 09 – BODOMINVADER vs BLACK TEAR

MATCH. 10 – HOLY JOSE vs DANIEL TRUTH

MATCH. 11 -- BRICARIUS (BRICK and ICARUS) vs PROPHOLLO (PROPHECY and APOLLO)

THE SANDMAN vs SAMSON

Holy shit, what a card. I went through bolding the ones I'm most anticipated for, but ended up bolding most of them

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-26-2012, 12:25 PM
Dream. Match.

I'd post the SD! card, but it might spoil some things.

And I hope I can do it justice. I have a pretty high standard and Ka$h annihilated it lol. There's NO going against Shuriken VS Sikai but, I'm gonna try to give you guys the best I have.

Robareid
04-26-2012, 12:28 PM
R(ob), which of the matches will be contested under Horrocore rules?

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-26-2012, 12:31 PM
R(ob), which of the matches will be contested under Horrocore rules?

Well, I'd say just the Horrorcore Championship for now. Sandy vs Samson is no DQ, falls count anywhere.

thejman93
04-26-2012, 12:34 PM

Didn't notice this little gem at first glance.

No way in hell its ending in anything other than a No Contest. ;)

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 12:36 PM
I could not believe HOW *insert word here that CAN explain how great Siaki/Shuriken match was* that really was. It was like.....I watched the thing....FUCKING PHYSICAL BRUTALITY!

Kash...I give you so much props for that! It has been a long wait and I never thought that it would happen but it really did! I thank you and Sau for at least keeping the match in mind!

S.E. Zero
04-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Just read the Siaki vs Shuri match. I'm in awe that Sau is leaving but HOLY SHIT what a match. Bittersweet moment. Class act match up to say the least.

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 12:37 PM
And I shall be writing Octane tonight and tomorrow hopefully have it by Saturday

Robareid
04-26-2012, 12:39 PM
Prediction contest up for those interested

http://jbwrestling.forumotion.com/t102-mayhem-we-re-back-episode#1772

Robareid
04-26-2012, 12:40 PM
And I shall be writing Octane tonight and tomorrow hopefully have it by Saturday

Any chance of a card?

thejman93

Sweet!

SD! should be up once Poot gets his hillbilly ass online.

zapphoman
What? SIAKI VS SHURIKIN? AND I MISSED IT?!!##

Just kidding. I read it about a week ago. MOTY hands down.

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Any chance of a card?
Hmmm not this time because I feel it might spoil some things

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 12:46 PM
JBW is on a huge roll!

A promising Mayhem, SHOWDOWN! and Octane!

Robareid
04-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Hmmm not this time because I feel it might spoil some things

Fairy snuff, I'll look forward to the first ever Octane

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 01:04 PM
4-26-12 the day that will go down when Siaki and Shuriken went to war!!!!

RomanFlare
04-26-2012, 01:24 PM
IC: What is this shit about Shuriken and Sau? Have the JBW "wrestlers" already lost hope in defeating me, thus resigning to not even discuss your UNIFIED WORLD CHAMPION!?! You petty swine.

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 01:35 PM
IC: What is this shit about Shuriken and Sau? Have the JBW "wrestlers" already lost hope in defeating me, thus resigning to not even discuss your UNIFIED WORLD CHAMPION!?! You petty swine.

IC as Shuriken: Please shut the hell up, you human toilet. I have seen bugs with much more dignity than you, dung beetle. You are practically WORSE than a piece of shit. Keep pretending that you are an Emperor but you will never have the title of "Warrior", you insect.

thejman93
04-26-2012, 01:37 PM

IC:Yeah, sorry to break it to ya, but Sau and Shuri' just stole your spotlight.

RomanFlare
04-26-2012, 01:53 PM
IC as Shuriken: Please shut the hell up, you human toilet. I have seen bugs with much more dignity than you, dung beetle. You are practically WORSE than a piece of shit. Keep pretending that you are an Emperor but you will never have the title of "Warrior", you insect.

IC: What the hell have you done? You talk a big game, and you may actually deliver once in a blue moon, but you can't hold a candle to me. When was the last time you headlined a show--when was the last time you spent months parading around in disguise while the rest of the lockerroom went on with no idea? When was the last time you defeated two top tier opponents in one match? Where are YOUR unified titles? What ground have YOU broken? None. You're nothing more than another cog in the circlejerk that are professional wrestling locker rooms. You pat someone on the back and give'em a tug on the rug all so you can get one later. I'm sick of people like you. In my empire, we ship people like you out to sea and burn the boat.

IC:Yeah, sorry to break it to ya, but Sau and Shuri' just stole your spotlight.

IC: Yes, because everybody wants to watch a bunch of old geisers prancing around the ring. That's that the top of every wrestling fan's wishlist.

thejman93
04-26-2012, 02:05 PM
IC: Yes, because everybody wants to watch a bunch of old geisers prancing around the ring. That's that the top of every wrestling fan's wishlist.

IC: Did you watch that match? Either of those "geisers" could end your career, buddy.

RomanFlare
04-26-2012, 02:08 PM
IC: Did you watch that match? Either of those "geisers" could end your career, buddy.

IC: Ooo, they could end my career. I've been thrown off the roof of Alcatraz and through a few tables. Big fucking whoop.

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 02:30 PM
IC: Ooo, they could end my career. I've been thrown off the roof of Alcatraz and through a few tables. Big fucking whoop.

IC as Shuriken: What's wrong, Emperor? Are you angry at the fact that two warriors putting up a fight CLEARLY shadows over you big title win? Are you angry at the fact that the match that Siaki and I had will be talked about longer than your title win? I don't need to do all those things you say to be better than you because I KNOW and all the people and fans of JBW KNOW that I am better than you. You will never understand because you are putting your glory first than the honor of the sport. Siaki and I....we are the champions of JBW. You are just a man with two belts. A clear difference between us and you.....and we are WAY over you. Like the difference between heaven and Earth.

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 02:36 PM
IC as Azrael: Revenge is there any better feeling? HolyJose this were our paths go in separate ways I ended up beating you and humiliating you. Mayhem is the next stop and my first chance there is the Horrorcore Championshp? I'll prove to you all what Horrorcore is and take that title off of NightWolf and might as well rename it Hell's Glory!

RomanFlare
04-26-2012, 02:42 PM
IC as Shuriken: What's wrong, Emperor? Are you angry at the fact that two warriors putting up a fight CLEARLY shadows over you big title win? Are you angry at the fact that the match that Siaki and I had will be talked about longer than your title win? I don't need to do all those things you say to be better than you because I KNOW and all the people and fans of JBW KNOW that I am better than you. You will never understand because you are putting your glory first than the honor of the sport. Siaki and I....we are the champions of JBW. You are just a man with two belts. A clear difference between us and you.....and we are WAY over you. Like the difference between heaven and Earth.

IC: Woah, where have you been? Do you have your own head so far up your ass that you don't even know that I've unified all three brand world titles? I'll just chalk that one up to Alzheimer's disease.

And yes I'm mad--turn up your damn hearing aid. Why the fuck shouldn't I be mad that this company cares less for it's titles than it does for jacking off an old man past his prime? What's next--you gonna go shoot a movie? Jump to MMA, get kicked in the gut too hard, and come crawling back yet still somehow make more than the rest of the roster? You and Siaki can both kiss my gold-wearing ass. This isn't about honor, you hypocritical prick. How can you berate me for denying the honor of the sport, yet talk your own dick bigger by saying that you're "better than me"? You're nothing more than a flea-infested vermin, infecting the peasants with your plague of lies. Shut up and step up, I'll break your brittle bones and bury you in a shallow grave. And all will cheer "ALL. HAIL. ROME!"

Rehmix
04-26-2012, 02:49 PM
IC: Woah, where have you been? Do you have your own head so far up your ass that you don't even know that I've unified all three brand world titles? I'll just chalk that one up to Alzheimer's disease.

And yes I'm mad--turn up your damn hearing aid. Why the fuck shouldn't I be mad that this company cares less for it's titles than it does for jacking off an old man past his prime? What's next--you gonna go shoot a movie? Jump to MMA, get kicked in the gut too hard, and come crawling back yet still somehow make more than the rest of the roster? You and Siaki can both kiss my gold-wearing ass. This isn't about honor, you hypocritical prick. How can you berate me for denying the honor of the sport, yet talk your own dick bigger by saying that you're "better than me"? You're nothing more than a flea-infested vermin, infecting the peasants with your plague of lies. Shut up and step up, I'll break your brittle bones and bury you in a shallow grave. And all will cheer "ALL. HAIL. ROME!"

IC: No​..........!0

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 03:08 PM

IC as Shuriken: I really don't care that you have all three major titles in JBW. The fact that my match had so much honor, pride, and respect that it DOES shadow over your glory and means significantly more than your win. As far as I am concerned.....I spit at your glory and call you trash because that is what you are. After seeing the match against Siaki....what hope do you have against beating a "peasant" like me? Because you have the major titles? Because you THINK you can outwrestle me? Because you are an "Emperor"? Don't make me laugh and accept the fact that two warriors shot out your glory just by having a regular match.

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 03:09 PM
IC as HolyJose: Who the fuck is Daniel Truth? Looks like my first night on mayhem will be an easy one. Romes and Shuriken comparing dick size I don't give a damn

RomanFlare
04-26-2012, 03:16 PM
IC as Shuriken: I really don't care that you have all three major titles in JBW. The fact that my match had so much honor, pride, and respect that it DOES shadow over your glory and means significantly more than your win. As far as I am concerned.....I spit at your glory and call you trash because that is what you are. After seeing the match against Siaki....what hope do you have against beating a "peasant" like me? Because you have the major titles? Because you THINK you can outwrestle me? Because you are an "Emperor"? Don't make me laugh and accept the fact that two warriors shot out your glory just by having a regular match.

IC: There was nothing respectful of prideful in what you two did--you had one mediocre match. You're nothing more than an a washed up, run-of-the-mill wrestler who everyone thinks is great. You could attach your name to a piece of shit and get 3 stars--and that's not a sign of respect. That's a sign of ignorance. Anyone who applauds you for being as average as you are is just kissing your ass. You've never been special, you aren't special, and you won't BE special. I could, can, and will wrestle circles around you until you retire. I am the best damn wrestler in this company and one of the best in the world--you, Siaki, Ma$$, Samson, Thunder, GodMoney, Snair, Chainsaw--THERE IS NO ONE WHO CAN HOLD A FUCKING CANDLE TO ME. I am one of a kind, I am ROYALTY. I. AM. ROME.

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 03:18 PM
IC as HolyJose: Who the fuck is Daniel Truth? Looks like my first night on mayhem will be an easy one. Romes and Shuriken comparing dick size I don't give a damn

IC as Shuriken: If you don't give a damn then shut the hell up and job in Mayhem.

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 03:23 PM
IC: There was nothing respectful of prideful in what you two did--you had one mediocre match. You're nothing more than an a washed up, run-of-the-mill wrestler who everyone thinks is great. You could attach your name to a piece of shit and get 3 stars--and that's not a sign of respect. That's a sign of ignorance. Anyone who applauds you for being as average as you are is just kissing your ass. You've never been special, you aren't special, and you won't BE special. I could, can, and will wrestle circles around you until you retire. I am the best damn wrestler in this company and one of the best in the world--you, Siaki, Ma$$, Samson, Thunder, GodMoney, Snair, Chainsaw--THERE IS NO ONE WHO CAN HOLD A FUCKING CANDLE TO ME. I am one of a kind, I am ROYALTY. I. AM. ROME.

IC as Shuriken: Mediocre? Oh like YOUR win is 5 stars. I bet if I open up a dictionary and look up "mediocre", I would find a picture of your title win. I bet you can't deliver a match like what Siaki and I had.

So do me a favor, stay mad. Because I am going to keep delivering better matches than you because I AM THE BEST WRESTLER IN JBW!

Robareid
04-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Holy shit, what a match! Ill save my in depth thoughts for my review that Ill post tommorow but... JESUS CHRIST that was amazing. Simply flawless. I actually got mad when Mass interfered... The whole show was absolutely EPIC.

Kash you are simply, well and truely and deservedly THE MAN!

RomanFlare
04-26-2012, 03:28 PM
IC as Shuriken: Mediocre? Oh like YOUR win is 5 stars. I bet if I open up a dictionary and look up "mediocre", I would find a picture of your title win. I bet you can't deliver a match like what Siaki and I had.

So do me a favor, stay mad. Because I am going to keep delivering better matches than you because I AM THE BEST WRESTLER IN JBW!

IC: You make Goldberg look like Bret Hart. And you know what? I DID deliver a better match that you! Rampage of the Titans, Rome v. Siaki--yeah, he had more ability back then, but surely "the Great Shuriken" would've been able to have a better match if he is so "godly". The only thing you'll every beat me in is how blind you are the truth. Next time we step into the ring, I'm going to make you tap and send you back to the bush leagues. Then again, I probably won't wait until you draw me in a match.

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 03:31 PM
IC: You make Goldberg look like Bret Hart. And you know what? I DID deliver a better match that you! Rampage of the Titans, Rome v. Siaki--yeah, he had more ability back then, but surely "the Great Shuriken" would've been able to have a better match if he is so "godly". The only thing you'll every beat me in is how blind you are the truth. Next time we step into the ring, I'm going to make you tap and send you back to the bush leagues. Then again, I probably won't wait until you draw me in a match.

IC as Shuriken: I'll look forward in humiliating you in front of the crowd and the millions watching around the world. Showing them that the Emperor has been beaten by a warrior.

RomanFlare
04-26-2012, 03:35 PM
IC as Shuriken: I'll look forward in humiliating you in front of the crowd and the millions watching around the world. Showing them that the Emperor has been beaten by a warrior.

IC: Oh, I didn't know you were the joking kind, Shuriken. Surely your mind hasn't deteriorated to the point where you actually think you'd beat me. Once a lowly peasant, always a lowly peasant. A peasant sitting on a throne, with a crown a top his head, is still a peasant. But the Emperor will always be the Emperor. I welcome you to try, however. The future generations need a tale to remind them how the lower class will never defeat the aristocracy.

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 03:47 PM
IC: Oh, I didn't know you were the joking kind, Shuriken. Surely your mind hasn't deteriorated to the point where you actually think you'd beat me. Once a lowly peasant, always a lowly peasant. A peasant sitting on a throne, with a crown a top his head, is still a peasant. But the Emperor will always be the Emperor. I welcome you to try, however. The future generations need a tale to remind them how the lower class will never defeat the aristocracy.

IC as Shuriken: No, I can beat you in a match. I know that for a fact. So keep going on with YOUR high horse and watch me defeat you, like the peasant YOU REALLY ARE!

RomanFlare
04-26-2012, 03:51 PM
IC as Shuriken: No, I can beat you in a match. I know that for a fact. So keep going on with YOUR high horse and watch me defeat you, like the peasant YOU REALLY ARE!

IC: Oh, please. "Can"? Yeah, if I get disqualified for beating breaking your arm after you tapped out. Sure, you "can" beat me, but you never will.

zapphoman
04-26-2012, 03:53 PM
(The Alpha Dog watches Shuriken and RomanFlare argue with a cup of popcorn and a bottle of a Crown Royale)

IC: Just act like The Alpha Dogs not here. He loves watching two big egos going at it.

thejman93
04-26-2012, 03:54 PM
IC: Heh, it's funny.....I beat Shuri', Shuri' beat Siaki, Siaki be Romes....By some Einsteiny law, I'm pretty sure that means the next logical step is me beating Romes.

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 03:55 PM
IC: Oh, please. "Can"? Yeah, if I get disqualified for beating breaking your arm after you tapped out. Sure, you "can" beat me, but you never will.

IC as Shuriken: Like you "can" break my arm, which you never will.

I can beat you and I will beat you soon.

RomanFlare
04-26-2012, 03:57 PM
IC as Shuriken: Like you "can" break my arm, which you never will.

I can beat you and I will beat you soon.

IC: Bring it on, you overrated attention whore. Just remember that night--losing to me will still be the highlight of your pathetic career.

zapphoman
04-26-2012, 03:59 PM
IC: Bring it on, you overrated attention whore. Just remember that night--losing to me will still be the highlight of your pathetic career.

IC as Zap Alderman: Actually I think the highlight of his career will be going up against Siaki.

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 04:02 PM

IC as Shuriken: Actually....me beating you will be a better highlight. I'm happy that you have a highlight for me but I have bigger plans. Beating Ma$$ and then....beating you.

RomanFlare
04-26-2012, 04:06 PM
IC as Zap Alderman: Actually I think the highlight of his career will be going up against Siaki.

IC: Wow, even the Alpha Dog can't see past the hype. For shame Piss breath. For shame.

IC as Shuriken: Actually....me beating you will be a better highlight. I'm happy that you have a highlight for me but I have bigger plans. Beating Ma$$ and then....beating you.

IC: That'd be the shock of the century: Ma$$dinero loses to a man who doesn't a Three Quarters Facelock from a Reverse Chinlock.

Kashdinero
04-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Guys, I'm soooo glad you enjoyed the show.

Sorry it took so long to post, but now it's over, I just wanna thank you all for your patience. I hope it was worth the wait.

SG, I hope the match exceeded your expectations.

Now its posted, I can't wait for the reviews!

Props to Zapphoman for being a great tag team partner on WARFare. He and I hope to continue to keep knocking it out of the park.

Looking forward to SHOWDOWN!, Octane, and Mayhem (in that order.), as, lol, there's still a few missing pieces of the puzzle that is the return of THE NUMBER ONE EFED ON EWN WWWYKI.

With Rome is Undisputed Champ, things are gonna get very interesting in the following months, so I hope that there aren't any more of you who want to leave.
.. Things are finally back on track.

I know that JBW in 2012 has been non existent, but that show just reminded everyone why we're the ones to keep an eye on around here.

Thanks to everyone who left their compliments.. That's what its all about for me :)

zapphoman
04-26-2012, 04:18 PM
IC: Wow, even the Alpha Dog can't see past the hype. For shame Piss breath. For shame.

IC as Zap: I'm not The Alpha Dog but if you want him involved...

IC as Alpha: The Alpha Dog actually liked the Gold Rush Rumble more than both of your matches. Not to say they weren't good match, he just liked that match more.

(Disclaimer: THE VIEWS OF THE ALPHA DOG DON'T NECESSARILY MATCH THE VIEWS OF ZAPPHOMAN. ALPHA IS A CRAZY FUCKER AND SHOULDN'T BE TAKEN TOO SERIOUSLY.)

thejman93
04-26-2012, 04:20 PM

Sorry it took so long to post, but now it's over, I just wanna thank you all for your patience. I hope it was worth the wait.

Props to Zapphoman for being a great tag team partner on WARFare. He and I hope to continue to keep knocking it out of the park.

Looking forward to SHOWDOWN!, Octane, and Mayhem (in that order.), as, lol, there's still a few missing pieces of the puzzle that is the return of THE NUMBER ONE EFED ON EWN WWWYKI.

With Rome is Undisputed Champ, things are gonna get very interesting in the following months, so I hope that there aren't any more of you who want to leave.

I know that JBW in 2012 has been non existent, but that show just reminded everyone why we're the ones to keep an eye on around here.

Thanks to everyone who left their compliments.. That's what its all about for me :)

It was a great show before, but adding Shuriken v. Siaki at the end made it our best outing ever.

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Kash, that match was perfect. I'm sure Sau and I would be happy to know that the match was handled expertly xD You did such an awesome job with Siaki/Shuriken match!

RomanFlare
04-26-2012, 04:22 PM
IC as Zap: I'm not The Alpha Dog but if you want him involved...
(Yeah, that was my bad there. Not use to these damn corporate personas like Kash vs. Ma$$ and all that crap @.@)

IC as Alpha: The Alpha Dog actually liked the Gold Rush Rumble more than both of your matches. Not to say they weren't good match, he just liked that match more.

(Disclaimer: THE VIEWS OF THE ALPHA DOG DON'T NECESSARILY MATCH THE VIEWS OF ZAPPHOMAN. ALPHA IS A CRAZY FUCKER AND SHOULDN'T BE TAKEN TOO SERIOUSLY.)

IC: It figures you would prefer watching a chorus line of sweaty men fumble over each other than the spectacle that was my title victory.

Kashdinero
04-26-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks, guys.

I totally agree with you. I PERSONALLY am bursting with pride right now.

The Mass heel turn.

The Siaki vs Shuriken match.

Rome unifying the straps.

TDA as number one contender..

These are things which I've needed to do for a long time now, and I'm over the moon that they've finally happened.

Now, just where on the eWN is TDA and Sau?! :)

thejman93
04-26-2012, 04:29 PM
TDA as number one contender..

coughDevsbetterwinthetitlescough. :D

zapphoman
04-26-2012, 04:32 PM
(Yeah, that was my bad there. Not use to these damn corporate personas like Kash vs. Ma$$ and all that crap @.@)

OOC: It's cool bro!

IC: It figures you would prefer watching a chorus line of sweaty men fumble over each other than the spectacle that was my title victory.

IC: Funny...isn't that how your Saturday nights usually go?

RomanFlare
04-26-2012, 04:33 PM
IC: Funny...isn't that how your Saturday nights usually go?

IC: Despite rumors to the contrary, I am not, have never been, and probably will never be a homosexual. While I respect the right of Shuriken to sleep with however many wangs he prefers, I do not bat for the same team. K-Jammin flapped his gums to make him look like the best of the ground--I put an end to that.

zapphoman
04-26-2012, 04:44 PM
IC: Despite rumors to the contrary, I am not, have never been, and probably will never be a homosexual. While I respect the right of Shuriken to sleep with however many wangs he prefers, I do not bat for the same team. K-Jammin flapped his gums to make him look like the best of the ground--I put an end to that.

IC: The Alpha Dog understands. He feels the same way about that situation. Well, gotta get back to work. These ladies aren't going to dominate themselves and they should get their moneys worth.

IC as ???: You pathetic mutt! Our master should have never let you leave! Fortunately for him, his best student is going to help retrieve his property.

OOC: What was that all about? Stay tuned ;)

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 05:31 PM
(The Alpha Dog watches Shuriken and RomanFlare argue with a cup of popcorn and a bottle of a Crown Royale)

IC: Just act like The Alpha Dogs not here. He loves watching two big egos going at it.
*HolyJose joins next to the Alpha Dog with a case of Blue Moon*

IC:Beta Mutt I may hate you but want a beer? This is pure entertainment

S.E. Zero
04-26-2012, 06:03 PM
*HolyJose joins next to the Alpha Dog with a case of Blue Moon*

IC:Beta Mutt I may hate you but want a beer? This is pure entertainment

*Jason and Erick Alexander soon join HolyJose with bottles of Bacardi Rum for and a bottle of Patron Tequila for Jose*

J. Alexander: As long we're hating, We'll take some of those and you can have this bottle of Patron. I may not like you but with so much else going on I figured what the hell? Might as well get drunk while we enjoy the show.

E. Alexander: Indeed, lets drunk and enjoy the show.

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 07:14 PM
*Jason and Erick Alexander soon join HolyJose with bottles of Bacardi Rum for and a bottle of Patron Tequila for Jose*

J. Alexander: As long we're hating, We'll take some of those and you can have this bottle of Patron. I may not like you but with so much else going on I figured what the hell? Might as well get drunk while we enjoy the show.

E. Alexander: Indeed, lets drunk and enjoy the show.
IC:*looks at the bottle of Patron* HERMANOS! Vengan vengan compartimos !

S.E. Zero
04-26-2012, 07:45 PM
IC:*looks at the bottle of Patron* HERMANOS! Vengan vengan compartimos !

Hahahaha, hermanos. You're crazy bro :) Isn't it amazing how alcohol bring us all together? Lol. Just messing.

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Hahahaha, hermanos. You're crazy bro :) Isn't it amazing how alcohol bring us all together? Lol. Just messing.
....for now.... *shifty eyes*

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 08:01 PM
The power of Alcohol!

zapphoman
04-26-2012, 08:19 PM
The power of Alcohol!

IC: The Alpha Dog drunk all your blue moon. His bad...

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 08:21 PM
IC: The Alpha Dog drunk all your blue moon. His bad...
IC: asshole...*pulls out extra case and takes a few for himself*

zapphoman
04-26-2012, 08:27 PM
IC: asshole...*pulls out extra case and takes a few for himself*

IC: PRICK!!! (Tries to take a swig of his Crown Royale but realizes it's empty.) SHIT!! Time for a beer run!

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 08:30 PM
IC: PRICK!!! (Tries to take a swig of his Crown Royale but realizes it's empty.) SHIT!! Time for a beer run!
IC: ananananaha cocksucker *drinks some more Patron*

zapphoman
04-26-2012, 08:55 PM
IC: So funny story...The Alpha Dog just got stopped by a cop. Apparently The Alpha Dogs motorcycle was swerving all over the road. Things got worse when she noticed an open bottle of crown in The Alpha Dogs hand. He nearly got arrested but then she finally recognized him. The Alpha Dog told her he would give her a free appointment if she would forget about it. It would of worked if she didn't ask what it would be for. Now The Alpha Dog is in lockup. One plus that comes out of this is during processing, The Alpha Dog saw the same cop take one of The Alpha Dogs business cards. Looks like he has another customer.

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 08:58 PM
IC: So funny story...The Alpha Dog just got stopped by a cop. Apparently The Alpha Dogs motorcycle was swerving all over the road. Things got worse when she noticed an open bottle of crown in The Alpha Dogs hand. He nearly got arrested but then she finally recognized him. The Alpha Dog told her he would give her a free appointment if she would forget about it. It would of worked if she didn't ask what it would be for. Now The Alpha Dog is in lockup. One plus that comes out of this is during processing, The Alpha Dog saw the same cop take one of The Alpha Dogs business cards. Looks like he has another customer.
IC: *one the phone* Azrael go bail out the beta mutt I'm too drunk to do it.

Azrael: ugh fine gonna go bail out that damn dog.

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 09:22 PM
IC as Flameheart: AYE! YE' LADS HAVING A GOOD TIME! Drinking like brethren! I BROUGHT RUM FOR YE' DRUNKS!

*leaves 20 jugs of rum on the table*

I can get more if ye' wants to forget ye' troubles!

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 09:23 PM
IC as Flameheart: AYE! YE' LADS HAVING A GOOD TIME! Drinking like brethren! I BROUGHT RUM FOR YE' DRUNKS!

IC as HJ: I think I'm gonna like, actually I'm probably gonna hate you but keep the rum coming and I'll hate you less

S.E. Zero
04-26-2012, 09:31 PM

J. Alexander: As a man who enjoys rum, I thank you for the gift of rum. Flameheart, you're all right in my book and that's something I can't say for a lot of people. To rum. *Raises a jug*

zapphoman
04-26-2012, 09:33 PM
IC: Well The Alpha Dog is back from jail...(sees a shitload of rum on the table) Time to make a few calls.

zapphoman
04-26-2012, 09:38 PM
IC: Well The Alpha Dog is back from jail...(sees a shitload of rum on the table) Time to make a few calls.

IC: Where is The Alpha Dogs client book?!

AND YES HE DID JUST QUOTE HIMSELF!!!

eyehatecena
04-26-2012, 09:49 PM

Show was too big for one review- I enjoyed the whole thing- and am happy to be a part of the JBW family. Looking forward to more shows- no matter how big they are

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 09:51 PM
IC as HJ: I think I'm gonna like, actually I'm probably gonna hate you but keep the rum coming and I'll hate you less

IC as Flameheart: HAHAHAHA! Drink drink! I provide rum to those I respect.....

*smashes a jug of rum on HolyJose's head*

But YOU! I don't respect ye' one bit!

zapphoman
04-26-2012, 09:54 PM
IC as Flameheart: HAHAHAHA! Drink drink! I provide rum to those I respect.....

*smashes a jug of rum on HolyJose's head*

But YOU! I don't respect ye' one bit!

(M. Night shows up)

What a twist!

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 09:55 PM

IC as Flameheart: AHH YES BRING ON THE WENCHES! We shall have a party here!

I will give a soul one of my strongest rum or ale of your choice to whoever uses HolyJose's carcass over there are their restroom! HAHAHAHA!

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 10:05 PM
IC as Flameheart: AHH YES BRING ON THE WENCHES! We shall have a party here!

I will give a soul one of my strongest rum or ale of your choice to whoever uses HolyJose's carcass over there are their restroom! HAHAHAHA!
*picks up bottle of Patron* motherfucker! *smashes it on Flamehearts head* bring you ass fucking Jack Sparrow wannabe!

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 10:13 PM
*picks up bottle of Patron* motherfucker! *smashes it on Flamehearts head* bring you ass fucking Jack Sparrow wannabe!

IC as Flameheart:*rubs own head* Who is this Jack Sparrow fella? Was the blow too strong to make ye' daft? You are 100 bar fights too young to do any sort of hurtin' on I.

I suggest you leave now. There will be no rum or wench for you in this party and I will make sure ye' stay away.
*Flameheart takes out his pistol*
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31FvevI8BGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

samoan619
04-26-2012, 10:17 PM
That shit was DOPE!!! Kash you did the damn thang bruva!! S/O to Shuriken, truly the better man, great way to bow out Siaki..

edit: I just wanted to get back to the fact about how well thought out and written this match was.. AMAZING

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 10:20 PM
IC as Flameheart:*rubs own head* Who is this Jack Sparrow fella? Was the blow too strong to make ye' daft? You are 100 bar fights too young to do any sort of hurtin' on I.

I suggest you leave now. There will be no rum or wench for you in this party and I will make sure ye' stay away.
*Flameheart takes out his pistol*
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31FvevI8BGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Ic:
Fuck this shit I'm out I'll go see if K-Jammin has the strippers

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 10:21 PM
That shit was DOPE!!! Kash you did the damn thang bruva!! S/O to Shuriken, truly the better man, great way to bow out Siaki..

Finally bro! Our characters did the match that was promised a year ago! Such a long time....

Kashdinero
04-26-2012, 10:24 PM

edit: I just wanted to get back to the fact about how well thought out and written this match was.. AMAZING

This is what I was waiting for!

Thanks, bruv.

Very much appreciated. I had you and SG in mind the whole time I was writing it.

samoan619
04-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Finally bro! Our characters did the match that was promised a year ago! Such a long time....

Definitely, I had got the message on FB and then I zoomed my way over here lol..

HolyJose2391
04-26-2012, 10:25 PM

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 10:27 PM

Thanks, bruv.

Very much appreciated. I had you and SG in mind the whole time I was writing it.

Seriously bro, that was one of the best written matches I have read. We like it a lot! I knew that sort of brutal match would be accepted by Sau and I.

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Definitely, I had got the message on FB and then I zoomed my way over here lol..

Lol I thought that it would be like another day for you to read it but finally! :)

samoan619
04-26-2012, 10:28 PM

Thanks, bruv.

I already knew when I was reading the beginning before the match started that you poured your heart and soul into it.. You really laid it all out there brotha.. And I know we got a lot of new people in the JBW but when you mentioned what Siaki was to JBW, I dont think a lot of the people could really know, besides the originals, but it meant a lot to me to read that, because this was OUR PLACE... Shit I named a song and lifestyle out here amongst my friends after our click V3.. And they don't even know the actual root of where it all came from, but we do.. Thank you bruv, and thank you Shuriken, you guys made my night tonight lol..

SilverGhost
04-26-2012, 10:36 PM
I already knew when I was reading the beginning before the match started that you poured your heart and soul into it.. You really laid it all out there brotha.. And I know we got a lot of new people in the JBW but when you mentioned what Siaki was to JBW, I dont think a lot of the people could really know, besides the originals, but it meant a lot to me to read that, because this was OUR PLACE... Shit I named a song and lifestyle out here amongst my friends after our click V3.. And they don't even know the actual root of where it all came from, but we do.. Thank you bruv, and thank you Shuriken, you guys made my night tonight lol..

Yo dude, it was a long time that we decided to have a match. I actually thought that it wouldn't happen but Kash knew it had to happen soon.

I thank both of ya bros for the match. It really means a lot!

Broc
04-26-2012, 10:36 PM
I'll just say this... I'm not reading the entire draft, sorry Kash. I did however read the Siaki vs. Shuriken match because, well, who wouldn't? Excellent match. Even though I thought the whole way that Shuri was going to win, it was still very entertaining, and an excellent read. Great job on that Kash. Thank you sau. blah blah blah.

zapphoman
04-26-2012, 10:41 PM
THANK YOU SIAKI THANK YOU!!! clap clap THANK YOU SIAKI THANK YOU!!! clap clap

(Alpha grabs one of the jugs rum strown around and lifts it up high)

IC: TO PSYCHO SIAKI!!!!

OOC: Thanks for the inspiration Sau.

Kashdinero
04-26-2012, 10:44 PM
I'll just say this... I'm not reading the entire draft, sorry Kash. I did however read the Siaki vs. Shuriken match because, well, who wouldn't? Excellent match. Even though I thought the whole way that Shuri was going to win, it was still very entertaining, and an excellent read. Great job on that Kash. Thank you sau. blah blah blah.

Trust a HWA guy to pick holes in something Jabe related.

Thanks, Broc. :)

Edit: What gave it away? The fact that Say hasn't been anywhere near as active as he once was? I pretty much felt that even though that fact might give away the end result, the match HAD to happen soon/now, as if it didn't, it probably never would.

B-MCINTYRE
04-26-2012, 10:46 PM

To be fair to Broc. I didn't read every single detail of it... But I didn't read all of hardcore heaven either...

Broc
04-26-2012, 10:47 PM

I'm not just a HWA guy, I'm the HWA guy.

Lol, how many pages did that take up? Like 3? I read most of the Rumble too, glad you took my advice.

Broc
04-26-2012, 10:48 PM
To be fair to Broc. I didn't read every single detail of it... But I didn't read all of hardcore heaven either...

If it wasn't HWA, I wouldn't of read the whole thing either. It was too fucking massive.

I think you had the best match of the night though.

Kashdinero
04-26-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm not just a HWA guy, I'm the HWA guy.

Lol, how many pages did that take up? Like 3? I read most of the Rumble too, glad you took my advice.

With what?

B&S?

Yeah, I thought I'd do something that would make you happy with what you were reading.

It was the same for everybody in the GRR... JBW: The Ultimate in EFedding experiences :)

It starts on page 87, and ends on 91, so, it was four pages long.

(Yes, that is a record :))

B-MCINTYRE
04-26-2012, 11:13 PM
If it wasn't HWA, I wouldn't of read the whole thing either. It was too fucking massive.

I think you had the best match of the night though.
I don't know about best match... I actually think there were better Mathew, but the ending of mine was definetely the best! :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-26-2012, 11:21 PM
Shitty night at work has been shitty. TOO MUCH going on. Looking forward to my tme off... got bad news too. Either way, so stoked to see the response that Sikai and Shuri got... its an amazing feat to have happened. I told Ka$h last week that no matter what anyone does from here on out, that was the measuring stick from now on. And its frightening. :)

S.E. Zero
04-26-2012, 11:46 PM
Damn it, I missed Sau. Sad to see you go bro but it goes without saying that I thank for you truly were one of the reasons I got into fedding in the first place. THANK YOU x ∞

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-27-2012, 12:01 AM
My brain hurts. I have four matches left to do and I'm WAY to tired to care lol. This has been too long of a damned night.

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-27-2012, 12:56 AM
Farewell, friend. You had one hell of a run, Sau.

Also, new theme? I really hate the one that I keep getting reverted back to. That was my EWNCW theme, and it was pretty much defaulted. Lol~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckTNNiLVtBM&feature=relmfu

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-27-2012, 01:18 AM
Okay, Mayhem is currently clocking in at twenty-six pages on MS Word in size ten font. I still need to sort out some promos and also finish four matches. I'm pretty sure that we will hit thirty-seven pages by the end of it all. By my records, that's the second longest Mayhem ever. SES holds the record with over fourty pages in MS Word. I believe it was fourty-five or fourty-six. Maybe next time lol!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-27-2012, 01:20 AM

Also, new theme? I really hate the one that I keep getting reverted back to. That was my EWNCW theme, and it was pretty much defaulted. Lol~

Didn't get the chance to personally congratulate you. CONGRATULATIONS!!

The Sandman: If you do indeed win your Championship match, I will be looking forward to our encounter. I'm sure the devil himself couldn't keep us apart. Even so, if you don't win your match... don't go trying to sleep. I'll be there too. Congratulations, I'll be watching.

The Sandman extends his hand.

SilverGhost
04-27-2012, 01:27 AM
Badass song TDA!

Kashdinero
04-27-2012, 01:33 AM

Yeah, leaving your new theme in a thread that moves at a hundred posts an hour isn't going to ensure that your theme is gonna get used.

(As SG and many others can attest to..

BUT, now that the #MEGASIZED draft show has been posted, I have some time, and I am going to set up something that will store all of the rosters details, such as themes, moves, hometown, height, weight, bra size.. ECT..

So, be on the look out for that. :)

SilverGhost
04-27-2012, 01:41 AM
Lol yeah....

<great themes, never used *sheds tear*

tnawhat
04-27-2012, 03:40 AM
holy needs to pm whatsy octane stuff

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-27-2012, 07:19 AM
holy needs to pm whatsy octane stuff

And HJ and Whatsy need to tell R(ob) when he needs that video by...

B-MCINTYRE
04-27-2012, 07:20 AM
A week from last friday ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-27-2012, 07:25 AM
A week from last friday ;)

You smell.

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 07:36 AM
I'd like that video by say.....saturday if possible

B-MCINTYRE
04-27-2012, 07:53 AM
You smell.
I thought you would appreciate that Batman!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-27-2012, 07:57 AM
I'd like that video by say.....saturday if possible

#FACK!!!

I work literally three back to back 12, 16, 12 hour shifts in that order. Sat, Sun, and Mon... I'll see what I can do man... FUCK!!

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 07:58 AM
#FACK!!!

I work literally three back to back 12, 16, 12 hour shifts in that order. Sat, Sun, and Mon... I'll see what I can do man... FUCK!!
Woah if not just get it to me on your day off if possible I don't want to stress you out

B-MCINTYRE
04-27-2012, 08:00 AM
#FACK!!!

Easy man. Jose will wait till you have time to do it I'm sure.

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 08:04 AM
Easy man. Jose will wait till you have time to do it I'm sure.
Look at my above post.....

B-MCINTYRE
04-27-2012, 08:27 AM
Look at my above post.....
Shush. No one will notice...

K-Jammin
04-27-2012, 08:28 AM
I go to London for the first time in 5 months, and there is some loon with a bomb holding hostages in a building just down the road from me. Snipers EVERYWHERE! Fuck my life.

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 08:31 AM
I go to London for the first time in 5 months, and there is some loon with a bomb holding hostages in a building just down the road from me. Snipers EVERYWHERE! Fuck my life.
HolyFuck! Are you okay? Hostages? Details man details!

K-Jammin
04-27-2012, 08:45 AM
HolyFuck! Are you okay? Hostages? Details man details!

It's even on the news now, the hostage part isn't confirmed. But the guy is chucking computer monitors and other stuff out of the windows, no idea why! And yeah I'm fine, I'm in the pub now lol :o

B-MCINTYRE
04-27-2012, 08:49 AM
It's even on the news now, the hostage part isn't confirmed. But the guy is chucking computer monitors and other stuff out of the windows, no idea why! And yeah I'm fine, I'm in the pub now lol :o
All is well then :)

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 08:51 AM
Shit! I'm trying to get news coverage here but all they wanna talk about is the Space Shuttle enterprise and a little early to be drinking? Wait what time is it over there?

K-Jammin
04-27-2012, 08:51 AM
All is well then :)

When life gets tough, head for the sacred pub.

B-MCINTYRE
04-27-2012, 08:52 AM
When life gets tough, head for the sacred pub.
Words to live by!

K-Jammin
04-27-2012, 08:53 AM
Shit! I'm trying to get news coverage here but all they wanna talk about is the Space Shuttle enterprise and a little early to be drinking? Wait what time is it over there?

It's 2:54 pm over here, perfectly acceptable time to have a lovely cold beer :)

K-Jammin
Words to live by!

Indeed my friend, indeed ;)

HolyJose2391
It's 2:54 pm over here, perfectly acceptable time to have a lovely cold beer :)
Ahhh ok....I'm just waking up hahahaha

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 09:39 AM
Guys I did it again...I bought tickets to see Backstreet Boys for the third year in a row!

Snair
04-27-2012, 09:48 AM
I may be a bit late to say this but THANK YOU SAIKI .
And congrats Rome on busting your ass and winning 'THE BIG ONE'.The Draft show just proved my sig exactly right JBW:LICENSE TO ENTERTAIN!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-27-2012, 12:03 PM
Ugh... no HJ, I wasn't "freaking out" earlier. I just didn't know it needed to be done so soon. Other than that... tired R(ob) is tired.

thejman93
04-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Ugh... no HJ, I wasn't "freaking out" earlier. I just didn't know it needed to be done so soon. Other than that... tired R(ob) is tired.

Let me do a match then, dumbass. :D

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 12:20 PM
I mean that's when I'd prefer it by but honestly take your time dude

Robareid
04-27-2012, 12:39 PM
WARFare draft show prediction contest results done and posted over on the Jabe site. Also there's a prediction contest for upcoming Mayhem

SilverGhost
04-27-2012, 02:45 PM
More awesomeness awaits!

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-27-2012, 05:19 PM
Promo's... They are haunting me!

thejman93
04-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Promo's... They are haunting me!

I have two Mayhem segments, countless videos, and a few commercials to deal with...Wanna trade? :D

No, I'm kidding, I know what you mean bro. :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-27-2012, 05:28 PM
I have two Mayhem segments, countless videos, and a few commercials to deal with...Wanna trade? :D

No, I'm kidding, I know what you mean bro. :)

I could actually help out if you need it? I'm always watching wrestling matches on Youtube when I have the free time.

thejman93
04-27-2012, 05:34 PM
I could actually help out if you need it? I'm always watching wrestling matches on Youtube when I have the free time.

Yeah? You legend!

I'm PMing you.

SilverGhost
04-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Mayhem is the next show then Octane and finally SHOWDOWN?

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 08:55 PM
Showdown Octane then Mayhem

RomanFlare
04-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Romedown, Octrome, and then MayFlare.

S.E. Zero
04-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Showdown Octane then Mayhem

Yep Poot, Jose then Jman should deliver the shows in that order :)

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 10:59 PM
So I'm writing my first JBW promo in months...I'm so stoked!

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-27-2012, 11:02 PM

I am excited to hear this. You usually pump out some great stuff.

S.E. Zero
04-27-2012, 11:03 PM

Looking forward to that

Kashdinero
04-27-2012, 11:09 PM
Well, I'm writing my first heel Ma$$ promo.

Ouch, will be your reactions :)

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 11:11 PM
Well, I'm writing my first heel Ma$$ promo.

Ouch, will be your reactions :)
I remember going heel. Best. Decision. EVER! I wonder who's idea that was ;)

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-27-2012, 11:22 PM
IC:

Beyond this victory I will prevail in my journey to acquire the World Heavyweight Championship. Losing is not an option. Pain, suffering, and the endless amount of nightmares will never phase me. I am a walking, talking, breathing, Boogeyman. I will come after you from the shadows and drag you down into a bottomless pit in which you will never return from. Your days are numbered Champ, enjoy them while they last. BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 11:26 PM
IC:

Beyond this victory I will prevail in my journey to acquire the World Heavyweight Championship. Losing is not an option. Pain, suffering, and the endless amount of nightmares will never phase me. I am a walking, talking, breathing, Boogeyman. I will come after you from the shadows and drag you down into a bottomless pit in which you will never return from. Your days are numbered Champ, enjoy them while they last. BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
IC: You're lucky I'm forced to be in mayhem....

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-27-2012, 11:32 PM
IC: You're lucky I'm forced to be in mayhem....

IC: Lucky is an understatement. Try not to take too many chair shots to the head.. I hear they are getting hardcore on Mayhem. Perfect excuse for you to wear your special helmet.

OOC:

You know I love ya' dude. Lol.. I am still kind of adjusting to the fact that your character got drafted. ;~; All the wonderful things that could have happened!

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 11:37 PM
IC: Lucky is an understatement. Try not to take too many chair shots to the head.. I hear they are getting hardcore on Mayhem. Perfect excuse for you to wear your special helmet.

OOC:

You know I love ya' dude. Lol.. I am still kind of adjusting to the fact that your character got drafted. ;~; All the wonderful things that could have happened!
IC: oh look at you trying to be funny. Quite cute coming from an old man who originated the idea of the special helmet. I'm staying as far way from the Horrorcore aspect as possible

Ooc: lol I know and more like forced to go xD

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-27-2012, 11:44 PM
IC: oh look at you trying to be funny. Quite cute coming from an old man who originated the idea of the special helmet. I'm staying as far way from the Horrorcore aspect as possible

Ooc: lol I know and more like forced to go xD

IC:

I originated the idea of the special helmet because I would beat up my opponents so badly that they would mistake me for being their Daddy. So I needed to provide them with a way to heal up so I can do it to them all over again, and almost as hard as the last time. Until' we meet again... Ride high... Cowboy~

OOC:

Oh that's right! You were forced. That was one of the many great moments from the show. Azrael(?) beat Jose only for Az to get drafted later that night. I was literally in tears; Looking back at that moment I may have laughed too hard. But now it is starting to sink in and I am sure that my character will feel a sense of emptiness now that most of his SuperNova counterparts are M.I.A.

HolyJose2391
04-27-2012, 11:50 PM
IC:

I originated the idea of the special helmet because I would beat up my opponents so badly that they would mistake me for being their Daddy. So I needed to provide them with a way to heal up so I can do it to them all over again, and almost as hard as the last time. Until' we meet again... Ride high... Cowboy~

OOC:

Oh that's right! You were forced. That was one of the many great moments from the show. Azrael(?) beat Jose only for Az to get drafted later that night. I was literally in tears; Looking back at that moment I may have laughed too hard. But now it is starting to sink in and I am sure that my character will feel a sense of emptiness now that most of his SuperNova counterparts are M.I.A.
IC: Clever whatever Old man, I've got Business to attend to

Ooc: yeah we're with you I spirit :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Yep Poot, Jose then R(ob) should deliver the shows in that order :)

Fixed for accurecy. JMan is helping me out on Mayhem due to SB bailing on me. JMan is the writer for SHOWDOWN! along with Poot.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-28-2012, 12:00 AM
I'm in an extremely shitty mood tonight. If I seem rough around the edges, I apologize.

HolyJose2391
04-28-2012, 12:39 AM
Octane is already 8 pages long...I haven't even gotten to the opening match yet xD

Poot-Hair
04-28-2012, 01:23 AM
Long week was long. 5 days. 62 1/2 hours. I hurt everywhere. Read back a few pages and saw that Siaki/Shuri finally happened, will definitely be checking that out. I'm sorry for my absence guys but I literally have been getting off work and coming straight home and going to bed.

SHOWDOWN! will be posted tonight(Saturday) come hell or high water. Sorry again guys but you gotta understand how swamped I've been.

Poot-Hair
04-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Long week was long. 5 days. 62 1/2 hours. I hurt everywhere. Read back a few pages and saw that Siaki/Shuri finally happened, will definitely be checking that out. I'm sorry for my absence guys but I literally have been getting off work and coming straight home and going to bed.

SHOWDOWN! will be posted tonight(Saturday) come hell or high water. Sorry again guys but you gotta understand how swamped I've been.The Marine is losing his edge. I used to stay up 3 days straight without so much as a wink of sleep and still be able to be able to shoot a grapefruit from 600 yards. I.Hate.Civilian.Life. Got to see if I can get back to combat or something. I'm going crazy here.

And yes...I did just quote myself

Enforcer23
04-28-2012, 02:00 AM
The Marine is losing his edge. I used to stay up 3 days straight without so much as a wink of sleep and still be able to be able to shoot a grapefruit from 600 yards. I.Hate.Civilian.Life. Got to see if I can get back to combat or something. I'm going crazy here.

And yes...I did just quote myself

well ive been back for two weeks or so? and everyone here has not missed a beat when it comes to making a great show...well done to everyone i really mean that it was sick that siaki and shuriken had their match...definitely set the benchmark and poot dont strain yaself bro...but it will be great to read showdown ;) i know im excited for it

Poot-Hair
04-28-2012, 02:02 AM
well ive been back for two weeks or so? and everyone here has not missed a beat when it comes to making a great show...well done to everyone i really mean that it was sick that siaki and shuriken had their match...definitely set the benchmark and poot dont strain yaself bro...but it will be great to read showdown ;) i know im excited for itYeah, the main event is killer if I do say so myself.

Of course it doesn't come close to Siak/Shuri but, it'll be worth checking out.

Enforcer23
04-28-2012, 02:12 AM
Yeah, the main event is killer if I do say so myself.

any of our shows a worth checking out hahahahah :D

Kashdinero
04-28-2012, 02:19 AM
Yeah, the main event is killer if I do say so myself.

I'm here to help.

PM me what you have laid out for the show and I'll see where I can help.

Well, I know what's gonna be happening, but only a rough guide, so, shoot me the lowdown Pooter (and I'll tear it down and show you why its all wrong lololol I'm playing :))

S.E. Zero
04-28-2012, 03:06 AM
Fixed for accuracy. JMan is helping me out on Mayhem due to SB bailing on me. JMan is the writer for SHOWDOWN! along with Poot.

Fixed for accuracy favor returned ;) Sorry about the mix up :)

Kashdinero
04-28-2012, 03:20 AM
Poot pooped a Fruit Loop and decided to scoot before giving Uncle Kash a holler'n'hoot aboot S-Dizzle... Now I'm Lay-Mizz-Ribble! So I'm'a scribble a rhyme to pass time for when the time comes for Poot to drop me a line with an outline of S-Dizzle! :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-28-2012, 03:57 AM
Poot pooped a Fruit Loop and decided to scoot before giving Uncle Kash a holler'n'hoot aboot S-Dizzle... Now I'm Lay-Mizz-Ribble! So I'm'a scribble a rhyme to pass time for when the time comes for Poot to drop me a line with an outline of S-Dizzle! :)

I'm gonna be dropping a line in Cybertron... say about two and a half hours lol.

Kashdinero
04-28-2012, 04:23 AM
I'm gonna be dropping a line in Cybertron... say about two and a half hours lol.

IC as Optimus Prime: Go fuck yourself, M(egatron)!

:)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-28-2012, 04:36 AM
IC as Optimus Prime: Go fuck yourself, M(egatron)!

:)

IC As M(egatron): Optimu$ Prime, you're a bell end YOU FOOL!!

S.E. Zero
04-28-2012, 05:13 AM
Finally finished that Octane promo, damn that was fun. HJ I hope you love it.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-28-2012, 05:17 AM
Finally finished that Octane promo, damn that was fun. HJ I hope you love it.

Yeah. That was good stuff lol. Highly enjoyable. :)

Kashdinero
04-28-2012, 06:53 AM
Optimus Prime waits for M(egatron) at Cybertron, but the cowardly D(ecepticon) fails to show, and, even though he has no nose, Prime could have sworn he could -for the briefest second- smell P(u$$y).

HolyJose2391
04-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Random explosion thanks to Michael Bay!!!!!

Robareid
04-28-2012, 01:15 PM
I've popped my review of the Draft show up. Also, there is the Mayhem prediction contest.

If anyone is interested they're on the Jabe site

K-Jammin
04-28-2012, 01:20 PM
I've popped my review of the Draft show up. Also, there is the Mayhem prediction contest.

Holy shit Roba, that review was like beyond amazing.

And Woo hoo, I'm number 6 :o

Poot-Hair
04-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Waiting to get the okay from Kashy before I post the show. He wanted a layout so he could tell me how big of a fuck up I am :(. Just playing Uncle Ka$hy *glares for a second then resumes smiling*

This show is fooking long. It's 6000+ words and is 23 pages on ms word in 12 font. If/when the Kashinator gets back to me, I'll begin posting it.

I'm taking bets on how many things the Boss wants me to change. I'll personally say 4 things :D.

SilverGhost
04-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Hey everybody. What'd I miss?

Robareid
04-28-2012, 01:26 PM
Holy shit Roba, that review was like beyond amazing.

And Woo hoo, I'm number 6 :o

When the shows that good it's easy to just write and write and write. I was going to include the Siaki match but I decided I'll do it in a separate review some time as I'm trying to hang onto some semblance of a life

Robareid
04-28-2012, 01:27 PM
Waiting to get the okay from Kashy before I post the show. He wanted a layout so he could tell me how big of a fuck up I am :(. Just playing Uncle Ka$hy *glares for a second then resumes smiling*

This show is fooking long. It's 6000+ words and is 23 pages on ms word in 12 font. If/when the Kashinator gets back to me, I'll begin posting it.

I'm taking bets on how many things the Boss wants me to change. I'll personally say 4 things :D.

How many "things" in the show are there? Four? ;)

thejman93
04-28-2012, 01:32 PM

Damn, Meltzer, that was epic. Much respect for giving me a shoutout.

Oh, HUGE shoutout to TDA for hooking me up with Mayhem match vids. R(ob will be thrilled.

Poot-Hair
04-28-2012, 01:40 PM
How many "things" in the show are there? Four? ;)Lol we're looking at 6 matches and a shit ton of match segments/backstage segments, promo's galore.

When the show is posted, be sure to check out Larry's commentary. Larry seems to get grosser and more strung out by the show, especially now that he is powered by Poot-Hair :D.

I think one issue that I think Kash is going to have is I have some segments in there from the recently banned Aloisick. I figure I'll leave his segments in there for this show before I find a way to write him off in the coming weeks

S.E. Zero
04-28-2012, 02:00 PM

Read it and damn, you worked hard at it. Great work.

The Lol at Alexander's elimination hurt my feelings :( but you made up for it by making him #8 on your fave 10 :)

Which I agree was well done, love the top 5. P.S. #2 should've been #1 ;)

HolyJose2391
04-28-2012, 02:18 PM
Alpha and Azrael> than Rage and Sleeperz oh no no Alpha maybe but Azrael I feel is at least equal to Rage and Sleeps

HolyJose2391
04-28-2012, 02:21 PM
HJ on equal footing with K-Jammin and Siaki?!?!?! Roba I really appreiciate that but I personally could NEVER be on equal footing with Siaki he is a league of his own,

S.E. Zero
04-28-2012, 02:27 PM
HJ on equal footing with K-Jammin and Siaki?!?!?! Roba I really appreiciate that but I personally could NEVER be on equal footing with Siaki he is a league of his own,

That's why I thought when he said the same about you and I balancing each other for you leaving WARFare and then when he did the side by side comparison between Mayhem-WARFare and he put Alexander alongside Icarus. I'm like O.o no way they're higher up, I could never on equal footing as them. It was a nice gesture but it was surprising.

HolyJose2391
04-28-2012, 02:43 PM
That's why I thought when he said the same about you and I balancing each other for you leaving WARFare and then when he did the side by side comparison between Mayhem-WARFare and he put Alexander alongside Icarus. I'm like O.o no way they're higher up, I could never on equal footing as them. It was a nice gesture but it was surprising.
I was put alongside the Undisputed World Champion!!!! Mayhem's top star bitches :D

RomanFlare
04-28-2012, 02:47 PM
I was put alongside the Undisputed World Champion!!!! Mayhem's top star bitches :D

You gotta replace K-Jammin--no pressure :p

S.E. Zero
04-28-2012, 02:52 PM

You're a big star so I can understand why they put you in that spot. I can see you being the top champion by the time the year ends. You'll be Mayhem's top star soon ;)

HolyJose2391
04-28-2012, 02:54 PM
You gotta replace K-Jammin--no pressure :p
Shit that is right......he is forced to go to developmental....no pressure at all xD

zapphoman
04-28-2012, 03:27 PM
Wow...The Alpha Dog was just compared to TDA...AWESOME!!! Great review Roba!

North Vegas Benny
04-28-2012, 03:35 PM
Sleeper is ranked last on WARfare :(

S.E. Zero
04-28-2012, 03:37 PM

What happened to the Loco account? It's been ages since NVB was last seen lol

Broc
04-28-2012, 03:37 PM

Who are you? :p

North Vegas Benny
04-28-2012, 03:41 PM
What happened to the Loco account? It's been ages since NVB was last seen lol
He is still around. I just noticed that I am no longer at exactly 1000 posts on this account so I decided to bring him out today.

Who are you? :p
Just call me Nemui San!!! :p

HolyJose2391
04-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Blast from the Past..NVB!!!!!!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-28-2012, 04:02 PM
North Vegas Benny is by far one of the coolest username's.

Robareid
04-28-2012, 05:02 PM
It seems Ive caused a lil bit of a stir with my comparrisons. Tommorow Ill look through everything I posted and defend/backtrack on what Ive said.

What I am sure of though is that I never ranked WARFare so I dont know what you mean NVB/Sleepy...

North Vegas Benny
04-28-2012, 05:09 PM
It seems Ive caused a lil bit of a stir with my comparrisons. Tommorow Ill look through everything I posted and defend/backtrack on what Ive said.

What I am sure of though is that I never ranked WARFare so I dont know what you mean NVB/Sleepy...

I guess it was just comparisons then, just noticed my name was on the bottom for the WARfare side. I thought it was a ranking of the people drafted. It's all good though bro, I'm not trying to say anything bad against the list or you so please don't take it that way.

S.E. Zero
04-28-2012, 05:14 PM

Its no stir lol at least on my end it was just surprising that people (ok....just you) thought highly of some our characters when so many others deserve such praise but it was a good surprise and show we have done our ''job'' to get noticed very well and can be compared with some of the greats out there but really its no stir at all. I was just surprised and thought: When the hell did I ever get that good, you know? lol but really it as no stir :)

HolyJose2391
04-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Its no stir lol at least on my end it was just surprising that people (ok....just you) thought highly of some our characters when so many others deserve such praise but it was a good surprise and show we have done our ''job'' to get noticed very well and can be compared with some of the greats out there but really its no stir at all. I was just surprised and thought: When the hell did I ever get that good, you know? lol but really it as no stir :)
Yeah like I got compared to Romes,K-Jammin and fucking Siaki.....those are pretty big comparisons and am honored Roba thinks so highly

Though if it was a ranking I'll take it ;)

S.E. Zero
04-28-2012, 06:00 PM
Yeah like I got compared to Romes,K-Jammin and fucking Siaki.....those are pretty big comparisons and am honored Roba thinks so highly

Though if it was a ranking I'll take it ;)

Same here, :D

RomanFlare
04-28-2012, 06:17 PM
It sucks when you send PMs to all the busy people, you see they get on and read their inbox, but then disappear :(

Also

IC: The Advocate is my first opponent? Pfft. First Shuriken and Siaki steal my spotlight in their handicapped wrestlers match, but now I gotta defend my titles against a man who has to take his teeth out to eat? I'm calling bullshit. The face of company shouldn't be pitted against a bunch of men who are the last of their species of apes. Hell, I shouldn't be defending my title against ANY peasants--I demand that the JBW management bring in a new, good talent to face me. There isn't a man on the roster who's capable of defeating me for these titles.

tnawhat
04-28-2012, 06:46 PM
daniel truth compared to the sleeper
i am honored

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-28-2012, 07:02 PM
Eh, Sandy as what? Oh well... it is what it is. Either way, a few things:

1.) Rome -- Getting back to you in just a few minutes.

2.) JMan & TDA -- I do indeed love you both!

3.) Roba -- Insane review. Wow!

4.) Mayhem has been on a slow churn for the past couple days. Long work hours plus wife getting her contractions on. My goal is to have Mayhem out before my son comes lol.

Poot-Hair
04-28-2012, 07:36 PM
Okay, I've been pondering...

I've waited on Uncle Kashy now for several hours and I'm thinking on posting SD!. Should I do it?

S.E. Zero
04-28-2012, 07:43 PM

I've waited on Uncle Kashy now for several hours and I'm thinking on posting SD!. Should I do it?

Up to you, but it might be good to know what Uncle Kash had to say before you do. Still totally up to you.

Broc
04-28-2012, 07:47 PM

Post, BUT beware the consequences!

On the other hand, Kash was online earlier, so if he didn't respond, I'm sure all's good.

RomanFlare
04-28-2012, 07:50 PM

I've been able to talk to him on Jabebook, but he's disappeared o_o He was berating me for my latest idea. I am the Russo of EWN.

Poot-Hair
04-28-2012, 07:55 PM
I've been able to talk to him on Jabebook, but he's disappeared o_o He was berating me for my latest idea. I am the Russo of EWN.Bahaha. Dude...nobody could be as bad as Russo. Jus' Sayin'. I was kind of thinking since he didn't get back to me, it was a thumbs up. Normally if he would have found something wrong he would have let me know INSTANTLY (trust me on that one, me and him went around in circles for days on that last SD! I did)

Also CONGRATULATIONS TDA ON BECOMING A MODERATOR!! You deserve it dude!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-28-2012, 08:02 PM
I'd wait for Ka$h. If he said he wants a final look, I'd give him a final look. It's 2am there right now and he's probably close to a break. I'd say he'd be on soonish, before 1am our time for sure. Just be on the lookout.

Poot-Hair
04-28-2012, 08:03 PM
I'd wait for Ka$h. If he said he wants a final look, I'd give him a final look. It's 2am there right now and he's probably close to a break. I'd say he'd be on soonish, before 1am our time for sure. Just be on the lookout. Stay on for a minute brother. I'm going to pm you the same show layout I sent him. Let me know what you think

RomanFlare
04-28-2012, 08:05 PM
What we all think of Kash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RRikPlDhfo

Poot-Hair
04-28-2012, 08:29 PM
What we all think of Kash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RRikPlDhfo
God....I remember that gimmick *shudders*

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-28-2012, 08:39 PM
God....I remember that gimmick *shudders*

Told you Optimu$ Pu$$y would be on soon enough. Or as you all call him, Uncle Ka$h.

S.E. Zero
04-28-2012, 08:47 PM
Told you Optimu$ Pu$$y would be on soon enough. Or as you all call him, Uncle Ka$h.

You're cousin Wub :p

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-28-2012, 08:53 PM
You're cousin Wub :p

Sheesh....

S.E. Zero
04-28-2012, 08:54 PM
Sheesh....

You know you love it. Snoogans ;)

RomanFlare
04-28-2012, 10:14 PM
IC: When your Unified World Champion steps into the ring, you know you're stepping up against the BEST ON EWRESTLINGNEWS! #RomanDominance

RomanFlare
04-28-2012, 10:19 PM
Unaired Promos made months ago:

Rome's Unaired Promos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrv5wzHKIqk&list=PLAE4FFB9E795BAC74&index=1&feature=plpp_video)

HolyJose2391
04-28-2012, 11:00 PM
Unaired Promos made months ago:

Rome's Unaired Promos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrv5wzHKIqk&list=PLAE4FFB9E795BAC74&index=1&feature=plpp_video)
Boooooooooo!!!!!!!

RomanFlare
04-28-2012, 11:01 PM
Boooooooooo!!!!!!!

bies! What's your point?

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-28-2012, 11:07 PM
I'm making a new character. May Cthulhu have mercy on your souls. This one is fucking creepy. Creepy, creepy.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Who the hell are my characters now? Uhhh..

The Sandman
RedRuM
Artemis Eclipse
The Butcher
Macabre
Iconography (Tag-Team)

And there's... two more tag-teams coming and two more singles characters.

HolyJose2391
04-28-2012, 11:16 PM
bies! What's your point?
I just felt like saying boo :)

Rehmix
04-29-2012, 12:40 AM
Was gone for a day and a half. WAT DA HELL I MISS?

Broc
04-29-2012, 12:41 AM

Kash is stepping down! Go to page 3970.

Rehmix
04-29-2012, 12:55 AM
kash is stepping down! Go to page 3970.

lies!​.....

Poot-Hair
04-29-2012, 01:32 AM
Okay still no word from the Kashybobashy. Prepare for Showdowny goodness.

S.E. Zero
04-29-2012, 01:54 AM

Umm a lot of shows trying to be finished (Showdown finished first), TDA is now a mod, Robareid made a very interesting review in the Jabe and.....I don''t remember much else so I'm sure others will fill you in when they can.

Poot-Hair
04-29-2012, 03:29 AM
Okay Showdown is officially posted. Keep in mind that this is only my second show that I have ever written/posted here so please be gentle.

I hope you all enjoy it and on that note, time for bed

S.E. Zero
04-29-2012, 03:31 AM
Okay Showdown is officially posted. Keep in mind that this is only my second show that I have ever written/posted here so please be gentle.

I hope you all enjoy it and on that note, time for bed

It sucked ass :p It was decent but I gotta say Daniel May returning stole the show. Well done there.

Poot-Hair
04-29-2012, 03:36 AM
It sucked ass :p It was decent but I gotta say Daniel May returning stole the show. Well done there.D'awww. All my hard work and all I get is an "It sucked ass". No "great commentary", no "great segment with Poot taking over as GM". Alas if only there were a smiley to show how offended I am by this. I guess I'll just go with a sad face :(.

Lol, glad you liked the ending though dude. Alot of work was put into the show

S.E. Zero
04-29-2012, 03:47 AM
D'awww. All my hard work and all I get is an "It sucked ass". No "great commentary", no "great segment with Poot taking over as GM". Alas if only there were a smiley to show how offended I am by this. I guess I'll just go with a sad face :(.

Lol, glad you liked the ending though dude. Alot of work was put into the show

The :p after it sucked ass made all right ;) Dont be so butthurt :).

Poot as GM is better than T1CG for sure, T1CG lived up to his name *shudders*. Unlike most I ain't a fan of Rome's so though it was great to see him there and whatnot his appearance on Showdown wasn't the thing that sold me on Showdown being great. Daniel May was. I've liked his character (E23's) for a while and was glad to see him return.

So this show has some potential and next week (who am I kidding lol)....... or you know whenever the next Showdown goes up try to show off a few of those newly acquired talents especially K-Jammin. He's gonna do big things for Showdown if you use him right.

That better Poot or do you want that special butthurt chair you seem to love so much? ;)

SilverGhost
04-29-2012, 03:54 AM
Great feedback Roba!

I have to step it up a notch....its fucking SHURIKEN vs MA$$!

Pressure!

Look forward for Seth and Flameheart debuting soon! JBW's Sabu and JBW's Pirate!

SilverGhost
04-29-2012, 03:55 AM
Poot dude, that was a good SHOWDOWN! Larry is just an amazing prick lol

Daniel May is back! Rome with his BS and Shuriken/LGK hatred rising!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-29-2012, 04:06 AM
I liked it. As I told Poot earlier, I wish there'd been something about the newly acquired talents for the show but he told me that would all be starting soon enough. So to whomever questions that later on, there's your answer.

Next show up is Octane folks. Probably in a day or two and then Mayhem will be up no later than Thursday afternoon. YAY JBW!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-29-2012, 04:58 AM
I liked it. As I told Poot earlier, I wish there'd been something about the newly acquired talents for the show but he told me that would all be starting soon enough. So to whomever questions that later on, there's your answer.

Next show up is Octane folks. Probably in a day or two and then Mayhem will be up no later than Thursday afternoon. YAY JBW!!

By the way, I only have two more matches to write for Mayhem. I thank Ka$h, JMan and TDA for their contributions in helping me get this show together. Its a big'un definitely.

And yes I did just quote myself.

RomanFlare
04-29-2012, 10:40 AM
Ugh, my brain turned heel on me this morning.

#HungoverLikeAnECWMoron

Poot-Hair
04-29-2012, 03:44 PM
The :p after it sucked ass made all right ;) Dont be so butthurt :).

Poot as GM is better than T1CG for sure, T1CG lived up to his name *shudders*. Unlike most I ain't a fan of Rome's so though it was great to see him there and whatnot his appearance on Showdown wasn't the thing that sold me on Showdown being great. Daniel May was. I've liked his character (E23's) for a while and was glad to see him return.

So this show has some potential and next week (who am I kidding lol)....... or you know whenever the next Showdown goes up try to show off a few of those newly acquired talents especially K-Jammin. He's gonna do big things for Showdown if you use him right.

That better Poot or do you want that special butthurt chair you seem to love so much? ;)Wasn't butthurt dude. I've said it a thousand times but I'll say it again.

Don't ever take me seriously unless I tell you I'm being serious.

Poot-Hair
04-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Poot dude, that was a good SHOWDOWN! Larry is just an amazing prick lol

Daniel May is back! Rome with his BS and Shuriken/LGK hatred rising!Thanks for the feedback dude. I love e-fedding but I'm questioning more and more as to whether or not I can do the "creative thing". Just seemed so much more fun when all I was was a character amongst characters. (yes I realize I put was was)

SilverGhost
04-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the feedback dude. I love e-fedding but I'm questioning more and more as to whether or not I can do the "creative thing". Just seemed so much more fun when all I was was a character amongst characters. (yes I realize I put was was)

You can do it man. We all know you can bro.

Poot-Hair
04-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Also before I get ass raped by this question; All newly acquired talent from the draft will appear at the next SD. PM's will be sent out soon for promo's/ brainstorming ideas as to what you would like to do with your character and whatnot.

Poot-Hair
04-29-2012, 04:00 PM
You can do it man. We all know you can bro.I just don't know brother. I'm not all "down in the dumps" or whatever but I am stepping back and taking a good long look at whether or not I want to continue doing the creative part of it.

I'm a fan of the show. Too much a fan of the show I guess you can say. I don't enjoy knowing what's going to happen. I loved being suprised, seeing the twists and turns as they unfold. From the get-go that's been my whole issue with being a head writer. It's not the responsibility. It's not the workload. It's the simple fact that being on creative saps the fun out of it for me.

S.E. Zero
04-29-2012, 06:12 PM
Wasn't butthurt dude. I've said it a thousand times but I'll say it again.Don't ever take me seriously unless I tell you I'm being serious.

I know, Poot. Hence all the ;)'s gesturing that I was kidding :p It's cool.

Poot-Hair
04-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Having to go to Tennessee to buy booze on a Sunday sucks. Lucky for me I live only about 45 minutes from South Pittsburgh TN so it's not too bad. Yay for intoxication

HolyJose2391
04-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Having to go to Tennessee to buy booze on a Sunday sucks. Lucky for me I live only about 45 minutes from South Pittsburgh TN so it's not too bad. Yay for intoxication
Why do you have to go to TN for booze?

zapphoman
04-29-2012, 09:35 PM
I just don't know brother. I'm not all "down in the dumps" or whatever but I am stepping back and taking a good long look at whether or not I want to continue doing the creative part of it.

I'm a fan of the show. Too much a fan of the show I guess you can say. I don't enjoy knowing what's going to happen. I loved being suprised, seeing the twists and turns as they unfold. From the get-go that's been my whole issue with being a head writer. It's not the responsibility. It's not the workload. It's the simple fact that being on creative saps the fun out of it for me.

I understand how you feel bro. What makes it worth for me being on creative is the reactions from our awesome readers. When they say a match is awesome or something along those lines, it makes it all worth it.

RomanFlare
04-29-2012, 10:35 PM
IC: I would like to congratulate John Cena on yet another quality win.

Poot-Hair
04-29-2012, 10:51 PM
Why do you have to go to TN for booze?It's against the law to buy alcohol on a Sunday in Alabama. Unfortunate to say the least

Poot-Hair
04-29-2012, 10:55 PM
I understand how you feel bro. What makes it worth for me being on creative is the reactions from our awesome readers. When they say a match is awesome or something along those lines, it makes it all worth it.I'm really going to take a few days and think about it all. I just wonder how far deep I'd get buried if I were to quit creative lol

HolyJose2391
04-29-2012, 11:06 PM
It's against the law to buy alcohol on a Sunday in Alabama. Unfortunate to say the least
.....note: never move to Alabama....

What kind of sick state government would do that?

S.E. Zero
04-29-2012, 11:09 PM
I'm really going to take a few days and think about it all. I just wonder how far deep I'd get buried if I were to quit creative lol

Up to your nose, I'd say ;)

Depends on how well the upper level writers take it (not to say you're inferior by any means but you get the idea), but I'm sure they'll understand if you explain it well as to why you want to quit rather than just quit out of the blue. They'd probably need you to stay till they find someone else, so talk to the others and get a feel for what chaos (if any) would be caused if you quit.