PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-12-2012, 08:37 PM
When you see it, you'll shit bricks. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Pending_AfC_submissions&pagefrom=P201204122040%0AArticles+for+creation%2FM uzzy#mw-pages

Rehmix
04-12-2012, 08:43 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Pending_AfC_submissions&pagefrom=P201204122040%0AArticles+for+creation%2FM uzzy#mw-pages

Why not just make the JBW Wiki?

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-12-2012, 08:48 PM

I'm testing. I don't want to sit here and write everything up just for it to be denied.

HolyJose2391
04-12-2012, 08:54 PM

Holy fuck!!!! Yes!

RomanFlare
04-12-2012, 08:56 PM

I AM STEGOSAURUS? Is that you?

RomanFlare
04-12-2012, 10:12 PM

Finally figured it out (I was looking for JBW or something along THOSE Lines, not a character). I support a JBW wiki. I think wikia gives them out for free and are pretty easy to use.

Poot-Hair
04-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Look mom, I'm typing with no hands! All penis I tell ya, ALL PENIS!!

RomanFlare
04-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Look mom, I'm typing with no hands! All penis I tell ya, ALL PENIS!!

That's using your head!

SilverGhost
04-12-2012, 11:42 PM
No show yet? :(

RomanFlare
04-12-2012, 11:50 PM
No show yet? :(

Wanna start making bets? Seeing as Jman and K-Jammin are in a match together, there's a 4:1 bet that there will be multiple Super Kicks.

Poot-Hair
04-12-2012, 11:56 PM
That's using your head!fdskl;jfdj;lkfds flappp...flap..fap..fap *grabs ahold with both hands* DOWN BOY DOWN!!!! WHOOOOOAAAAAA!! afdkj;lkjkj;ladfslk;fadskjl;fads

That sumbitch is plum wild tonight!

SilverGhost
04-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Wanna start making bets? Seeing as Jman and K-Jammin are in a match together, there's a 4:1 bet that there will be multiple Super Kicks.

Too much kicks to the face....not enough knees to the face.

Robareid
04-13-2012, 02:51 AM
Artie's wiki got rejected :(

It'd be easier just to start a JBW (or even a EWN eFed wiki) as then you're in control

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-13-2012, 06:54 AM
Look guys, notice that Ka$h hasn't been online at ALL in the last couple days? Just maybe long enough to check things out and leave again? Hell, I haven't even talked to him in like four days. Fact of the matter is, 1.) He's got a hellacious schedule outside of here. And 2.) I'm not lying to you when I say that WARFare is actually pretty fucking massive in all scope. Pair that with Zapphs going missing for a day or two here and there as well, things get delayed. I will say the projected release of this massive Spirit Bomb of a show was for this weekend at some point.

Although I can't guarantee when the show will actually see post, I can say that it will be a spectacular show and after that, within a few days of each other all sorts of Jabe shows will be coming. So please, please, PLEASE be just a tad more patient with not only Ka$h but everyone else involved as well. Were all working on stuff and in all honesty... perfection takes time. :)

On that note, I go back to work tonight... four days off is just not enough. Bleargh. I'm currently pounding some coffee back and working on a couple Jabe related videos. And as soon as SB gets some free time, we begin our Mayhem discussions. WHOOO!!!

Kashdinero
04-13-2012, 06:56 AM
Ahem...

Like, uh, see this draft show?

Its taking me fooooooooookin' ages.

Wow.

Its, like, dangerously long, and I don't even think it can/should be read in one sitting. See, K@$h ain't the worlds fastest typist on a keyboard, but for my phone I can type the words before I've even said them in my head.

I've been typing out this goddamn Gold Rush Rumble, for about three hours a day since Sunday/Monday morning on my phone, and I'm STILL writing it.

Twenty guys.

Twenty.

Every single person has something going on in it, and although I'm basically making it up as I go along (with bullet points and a few scenes I had envisioned almost as soon as the concept was formed in my over-cluttered mind.), it is progressing at an exciting and natural pace.

I'm proud of what has been wrote so far, and have gone out of my way to flatter your characters as best as possible. If your character is in the GRR, then would you all please be so kind as to post your characters move set, as it would help me out greatly when I'm thinking of what move to have your character do/take (:)) in this thing. I've done OK so far, and have tried to go through the character bio thread, but that thing is just full of everyone (mostly Leggo lol :)), going..

"Loving this character man, can't wait for his debut!"

So, yeah, a few of your characters moves would be nice, if you could, as I feel it will help you enjoy the "JBW Experience" (lolz) that much more.

(Dont get me wrong, I know SOME of your guys moves, but, obviously, to know every JBW characters every move is like some kinda Rain man shit, and I.. Well, I guess I just ain't that special :).

Once its posted (Saturday or bust) I'm sure you'll agree with me and say that it was epic, like, epic as in way more epic than all the epic shows that came before it... Well, I think so, anyway lolol.

After this show, things WILL be back to normal (but, with more shows) as each show will have a far smaller roster than what we have dealt with for this show. The promos I have are excellent, and, I might end up regretting this (lol), but, if you want me to put a small promo for your character before the GRR (old school style, with your character just cutting a promo on the GRR and some/one/all of the other participants.), then PM it to me (preferably on the Jabe site due to inbox space here), and I'll do some last minute editing and put them in the show somehow.

Here's the list of guys in this thing.

Samson
Chainsaw
Kiddson
Broc
Sully
Sandman
Malcolm Cage
RedruM
Snair
Manabu
Kayden James
TDA
Shining Light
Shuri'
The Prophecy
Zeus Apollo
Brick "The Bastard" Godslayerâ„¢
Damian Icarus
The Alpha Dog
G-Scorp

Now, clearly there are some robots (but not JobberBotsâ„¢) there, so, unless someone doesn't volunteer to write a promo for some of these robots, then they won't be having a promo, because I haven't got the time to do them.

Kash ponders

wouldn't it be a wonderful thing if after the dreaded deadline, I checked my Jabe inbox and there were promos for all but Bricarus waiting to be C&P'd into the show.

Sorry.. Anyway, the deadline is Saturday, so, lol, I'm not expecting miracles, but, it would be nice for at least a few.

#longarsepostoverkashlovesyouallsmiley

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-13-2012, 06:56 AM
Oh, HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-13-2012, 08:59 AM
Rolling along with Mayhem. PM's for promos will be sent out AFTER the Draft is done. Don't want to spoil where anyone is going. It's going to be a pretty big show too. ELEVEN matches are booked for the event and a ton of things in between. Remember, PM's for promos AFTER the Draft! When you find out where you're going, we hope you enjoy your stay at Hotel Mayhem. Free parking around the back.

JBW's rolling along bitches.

SilverGhost
04-13-2012, 09:07 AM
Holy shit. Now I can't wait for the show! DAMN YOU KASH xD

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-13-2012, 09:19 AM

Oh yeah, I cannot wait either. With everything that's going on in the show that I know about, it's going to be one epic piece of work that we're going to ATTEMPT to keep up with. LOL!

RomanFlare
04-13-2012, 09:32 AM

Hopefully it is this weekend--or maybe it'll only be posted when we all forget about it.

Robareid
04-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Can't. Fucking. Wait!

Cain
04-13-2012, 10:56 AM
It is like a clock. You wait continually in anticipation for the clock to turn its hand to a newer time. But as we wait and stare at the very same time that we had hoped would pass would just gradually slow down in an instant. The sooner we move on to other projects and give the upcoming Warfare a rest then the quicker it will be put out and the quicker you can jizz in your pants. ;p

Robareid
04-13-2012, 10:58 AM
It is like a clock. You wait continually in anticipation for the clock to turn its hand to a newer time. But as we wait and stare at the very same time that we had hoped would pass would just gradually slow down in an instant. The sooner we move on to other projects and give the upcoming Warfare a rest then the quicker it will be put out and the quicker you can jizz in your pants. ;p

8| Who da fuck are you with your philosophical shit?

Cain
04-13-2012, 11:00 AM
8| Who da fuck are you with your philosophical shit?

Eddie Murphy?

Robareid
04-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Eddie Murphy?

Oh... Fair Nuff

Broc
04-13-2012, 11:13 AM
Look guys, notice that Ka$h hasn't been online at ALL in the last couple days? Just maybe long enough to check things out and leave again? Hell, I haven't even talked to him in like four days. Fact of the matter is, 1.) He's got a hellacious schedule outside of here. And 2.) I'm not lying to you when I say that WARFare is actually pretty fucking massive in all scope. Pair that with Zapphs going missing for a day or two here and there as well, things get delayed. I will say the projected release of this massive Spirit Bomb of a show was for this weekend at some point.

Although I can't guarantee when the show will actually see post, I can say that it will be a spectacular show and after that, within a few days of each other all sorts of Jabe shows will be coming. So please, please, PLEASE be just a tad more patient with not only Ka$h but everyone else involved as well. Were all working on stuff and in all honesty... perfection takes time. :)

On that note, I go back to work tonight... four days off is just not enough. Bleargh. I'm currently pounding some coffee back and working on a couple Jabe related videos. And as soon as SB gets some free time, we begin our Mayhem discussions. WHOOO!!!

If this was directed at me, that whole race between Kash and Eddie thing was totally a joke, lol. I'm patient for the draft R(ob), should be a fresh change of things, I think I'll actually read it all.... except Kash's post it might hurt.

And to Kash: If I finish all of my promos for my other feds (you know because I write for more than like, 10 characters), and the draft still isn't posted, I'll get you one.

zapphoman
04-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Hey Gents, sorry I haven't posted for a while. My laptop is fucked and my kindle won't allow me to post on here. So until I figure out something, find comfort in the knowledge that I will be stalking this website. Observing but not able to say shit. The only reason I am able to post now is because I'm on my sisters laptop.

About the draft show, Kash has been really busy this past week but he is still working on the show when he can. I have read some of the stuff that he has planned and...I just ask to please be patient. This show is going to be well worth the wait and you can take that shit to the bank. You guys have been awesome and patient enough. All we ask is for a bit more.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-13-2012, 11:38 AM
If this was directed at me, that whole race between Kash and Eddie thing was totally a joke, lol. I'm patient for the draft R(ob), should be a fresh change of things, I think I'll actually read it all.... except Kash's post it might hurt.

And to Kash: If I finish all of my promos for my other feds (you know because I write for more than like, 10 characters), and the draft still isn't posted, I'll get you one.

Hell no none of it was directed to you. I was just seeing everyone talk about the show and how long its taking and its happened for the last couple of days now. I just wanted to say something about it.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-13-2012, 11:39 AM

Who... are... you???

thejman93
04-13-2012, 11:42 AM
JMan's did feel a bit basic until the last three matches, but after that it really picked up and resulted in a very entertaining read.

Thanks Roba!

And yeah, things are definitely about to heat up again in Jabe. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Just letting you bastards know that I fell ASLEEP doing Jabe business on my last few hours before work!! I was writing Mayhem and working on a video when I woke up with my laptop still... well, in my lap. My son woke me up because he wanted to play Black Ops. lol. Either way, I have to go back to sleep now because I hit work at 11pm tonight, just a nice short shift to begin my week. Hopefully there's some people on tonight and everyone has a good weekend!! (My wife is officially out of work as tonight so, BABY'S COMING SOON!!!... within three weeks!!)

samoan619
04-13-2012, 03:35 PM
Just letting you bastards know that I fell ASLEEP doing Jabe business on my last few hours before work!! I was writing Mayhem and working on a video when I woke up with my laptop still... well, in my lap. My son woke me up because he wanted to play Black Ops. lol. Either way, I have to go back to sleep now because I hit work at 11pm tonight, just a nice short shift to begin my week. Hopefully there's some people on tonight and everyone has a good weekend!! (My wife is officially out of work as tonight so, BABY'S COMING SOON!!!... within three weeks!!)

congrats brotha r(ob)!!

SilverGhost
04-13-2012, 04:33 PM
SHURIKEN VS SIAKI! NOW!!!!

Or whenever the best date will be to hold it...

thejman93
04-13-2012, 04:39 PM
SHURIKEN VS SIAKI! NOW!!!!

Or whenever the best date will be to hold it...

This.

I know Sau said he's retired, but it's gotta happen...

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 12:15 AM
WHY U SO DED JABE?!?!?!?!?!? -_- .... I thought there'd be more active people right now. Ggrrr...

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 12:23 AM
WHY U SO DED JABE?!?!?!?!?!? -_- .... I thought there'd be more active people right now. Ggrrr...

Because its hard to socialize here with people talking IC 87% of the time. Thats usually why I never post unless I'm in a conversation wth you, Jose or Poot. That's just me though other people may have their own reasons.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Because its hard to socialize here with people talking IC 87% of the time. Thats usually why I never post unless I'm in a conversation wth you, Jose or Poot. That's just me though other people may have their own reasons.

Well damnit, I'm talking lol. How've you been man?

Poot-Hair
04-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Okay Ka$hyBoBa$hy here's a few moves from Kayden James (in case you're gawking at your computer trying to figure it out)

Finisher: The "Angels Among Us" sitout bodyslam (think Vampiro's nail in the coffin)

Signature moves: Alpha and Omega Bomb (triple powerbomb with a pin) T-bone suplex, Northern Lights Suplex.

There...that should hold you over :D

Poot-Hair
04-14-2012, 12:36 AM
Well damnit, I'm talking lol. How've you been man?If I asked to cop a feel of your ass, would you take offense?

I hereby declare Blitzkrieg on the asshole of R(ob). That's right, I am becoming an anal Nazi *salutes*

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 12:46 AM
Well damnit, I'm talking lol. How've you been man? Been decent, I see you're all excited for your second child coming soon. How you been holding up otherwise?

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 12:50 AM
If I asked to cop a feel of your ass, would you take offense?

I hereby declare Blitzkrieg on the asshole of R(ob). That's right, I am becoming an anal Nazi *salutes*

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmbz14rsrF1qf0cwi.png

Lol. Just messing Poot. You are certainly one of a kind :)

Poot-Hair
04-14-2012, 12:57 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmbz14rsrF1qf0cwi.png

Lol. Just messing Poot. You are certainly one of a kind :)It's something I learned in psychology when I was in college. I can judge someone's personality almost instantly by saying something off the wall or crazy.

If you're a prude, a goofball, or a flat out idiot it shows when you hear something out of the ordinary. It's also a trick used by troops overseas to find the enemy (well sort of).

But thanks, I try to be unique and bring humor into the equation. Even I am sometimes suprised by the idiocy that escapes my lips.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 01:02 AM
If I asked to cop a feel of your ass, would you take offense?

1.) I'm not from the south so, no thank you. Weirdo.

2.) You can however grab my ass. Just not for long. Don't want you getting a woody woodpecker or anything like that.

Poot-Hair
04-14-2012, 01:03 AM
And I'm out guys, gotta get up and the buttcrack of dawn(which coincidently is in about 5 hours >_<). I'm beginning a new training program that will hopefully get my knee in good enough shape to either re-enlist back into the Marines and ship out, or at the very least get into the National Guard.

I've grown weary of feeling helpless, and the only way for me to break that is to serve again. This Marine's heart still beats, and as long as it does, I must serve this Country and it's people in one way or another.

On that note, G'NIGHT JABESTERS!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 01:04 AM
Been decent, I see you're all excited for your second child coming soon. How you been holding up otherwise?

Hells yeah I'm excited. Everything is being built, moved around and all around jumbled up right now. My wife is now officially out of work as of 5:30pm today and he's pushing hard on her. Three weeks to go! :) And yeah, I'm holding up. Anticipating my time off and the serenity of it all really.

Poot-Hair
04-14-2012, 01:05 AM
1.) I'm not from the south so, no thank you. Weirdo.

2.) You can however grab my ass. Just not for long. Don't want you getting a woody woodpecker or anything like that.Just what EXACTLY are you trying to say about Southern people hmmmm? Lol, congrats again on your future "Lil Woodward" in a few weeks. I know you must be excited!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 01:06 AM
And I'm out guys, gotta get up and the buttcrack of dawn(which coincidently is in about 5 hours >_<). I'm beginning a new training program that will hopefully get my knee in good enough shape to either re-enlist back into the Marines and ship out, or at the very least get into the National Guard.

I've grown weary of feeling helpless, and the only way for me to break that is to serve again. This Marine's heart still beats, and as long as it does, I must serve this Country and it's people in one way or another.

Don't try to be inspirational nigga. You're just gonna go beat some knuckle children before you pound a beer and THEN go to sleep. :P Also, good luck homie! Hope it all goes swimmingly!

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 01:06 AM
It's something I learned in psychology when I was in college. I can judge someone's personality almost instantly by saying something off the wall or crazy.

If you're a prude, a goofball, or a flat out idiot it shows when you hear something out of the ordinary. It's also a trick used by troops overseas to find the enemy (well sort of).

But thanks, I try to be unique and bring humor into the equation. Even I am sometimes suprised by the idiocy that escapes my lips.

Then you wouldn't be Poot haha. It's an interesting view on society and their reactions to remarks like the ones you post, then again it is up to us to entertain ourselves and you definitely know how to entertain. So keep doing what you do Poot, many of us will enjoy it haha :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Just what EXACTLY are you trying to say about Southern people hmmmm? Lol, congrats again on your future "Lil Woodward" in a few weeks. I know you must be excited!!

All I'm saying is that I don't have a Banjo on tap. Why? What are YOU saying? And yeah, thanks dude. I'm very excited! His name will be Cthulhu, this is so white... Robert C_________ Woodward III... why dear Cthulhu must he have that? Fuck me and my wanting to please everyone.

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 01:08 AM

That's the attitude bro go kick some ass, and best of luck on getting that knee back in shape. Good night.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 01:10 AM
That's the attitude bro go kick some ass, and best of luck on getting that knee back in shape. Good night.

Don't give him hope. What's wrong with you? Give him cake instead.

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Hells yeah I'm excited. Everything is being built, moved around and all around jumbled up right now. My wife is now officially out of work as of 5:30pm today and he's pushing hard on her. Three weeks to go! :) And yeah, I'm holding up. Anticipating my time off and the serenity of it all really.

That time will definitely be well deserved, bro. Only 3 weeks man. Wow time sure flew from when you first announced the news. Very happy for you bruv.

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 01:12 AM
Don't give him hope. What's wrong with you? Give him cake instead.

I ate the cake, trifecta chocolate cake haha mmmm

Damn, now I really want some cake hahaha

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 01:13 AM
All I'm saying is that I don't have a Banjo on tap. Why? What are YOU saying? And yeah, thanks dude. I'm very excited! His name will be Cthulhu, this is so white... Robert C_________ Woodward III... why dear Cthulhu must he have that? Fuck me and my wanting to please everyone.

Hahaha what were you planning on naming him originally?

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 01:13 AM
That time will definitely be well deserved, bro. Only 3 weeks man. Wow time sure flew from when you first announced the news. Very happy for you bruv.

I know right? October seems so far away from where we are now! She was two months in when we found out and yeah, it's fookin' CLOSE now lol. And thanks man, I do feel like its deserved... I work so damn much, I just need off. These last five days and four nights with my family were amazing. I can't wait to bring him into the mix of things. Corey is already uber excited and is anticipating as well. Should be a blast lol.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Hahaha what were you planning on naming him originally?

If it was going to be a girl:

Lorelai Videl Woodward

And now because it's a boy and my Dad and everyone else harped on me to "continue the legacy" ugh... it was going to be

Hunter Thomas Woodward

That's still white as hell though LMAO!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 01:21 AM
I just want to say, that with this post... I have now become the biggest leader in one thread I believe... this post marks 3,000 times I've posted in a thread and like I said, I believe that's a record for the whole site!!

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 01:22 AM
If it was going to be a girl:

Lorelai Videl Woodward

And now because it's a boy and my Dad and everyone else harped on me to "continue the legacy" ugh... it was going to be

Hunter Thomas Woodward

That's still white as hell though LMAO!!

Lorelei Videl sounds awesome for a girl's name. Lol, yes it is white as hell but it sounds good for all stages of his life as opposed to naming to naming your child something Cocoa Trix Woodward and then having your child hate you in his teens because of the name you gave him haha, cause honestly some people these days name their kids the weirdest shit. Hahaha Glad to see you're not among them.

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 01:23 AM
I just want to say, that with this post... I have now become the biggest leader in one thread I believe... this post marks 3,000 times I've posted in a thread and like I said, I believe that's a record for the whole site!!

Jose is gonna be so jealous soon hahahaha. Congrats on the 3,000 post and record if it is so.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 01:28 AM
Lorelei Videl sounds awesome for a girl's name. Lol, yes it is white as hell but it sounds good for all stages of his life as opposed to naming to naming your child something Cocoa Trix Woodward and then having your child hate you in his teens because of the name you gave him haha, cause honestly some people these days name their kids the weirdest shit. Hahaha Glad to see you're not among them.

LOL!!! I'd never do some off the wall shit like that HAHA!! Yeah people that name their kids after cars, and jewelry are hopeless. Either way, Lorelai Videl comes from the main character in Gilmore Girls and Mr. Satan's daughter from DBZ haha. We were hoping for a girl JUST for that name haha. We fell in love with it but alas, this is our last kid. Neither of us want anymore. I'm perfectly fine with two and so is she.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 01:29 AM
Jose is gonna be so jealous soon hahahaha. Congrats on the 3,000 post and record if it is so.

With this post he's only 77 behind me. He'll catch up in a few weeks when I'm not on much. He'll be happy and then I'll come back with a furious vengeance lol.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 01:51 AM
On a side note, Mayhem now has TWELVE matches! I think that's actually a pretty awesome card, again, when the Draft is over, I'll be posting the card for Mayhem's return show and PM's will be sent to those who need to do segments. If you do NOT get your PM's in, I or SouthernBlood will write them for you. JBW is on track to come back right and I'm not going to mess that up so PLEASE try to get your stuff in a timely manner. That is, when the PM's are sent lol.

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 01:54 AM
LOL!!! I'd never do some off the wall shit like that HAHA!! Yeah people that name their kids after cars, and jewelry are hopeless. Either way, Lorelai Videl comes from the main character in Gilmore Girls and Mr. Satan's daughter from DBZ haha. We were hoping for a girl JUST for that name haha. We fell in love with it but alas, this is our last kid. Neither of us want anymore. I'm perfectly fine with two and so is she.

A reasonable amount for sure. I look forward to 3 kids myself one day. Interesting backstory to the girl's name :)

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 02:06 AM
With this post he's only 77 behind me. He'll catch up in a few weeks when I'm not on much. He'll be happy and then I'll come back with a furious vengeance lol.

I'm sure you will lol

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 02:07 AM
On a side note, Mayhem now has TWELVE matches! I think that's actually a pretty awesome card, again, when the Draft is over, I'll be posting the card for Mayhem's return show and PM's will be sent to those who need to do segments. If you do NOT get your PM's in, I or SouthernBlood will write them for you. JBW is on track to come back right and I'm not going to mess that up so PLEASE try to get your stuff in a timely manner. That is, when the PM's are sent lol. Hmmm, that should be quite the show then. Looking forward to it.

Robareid
04-14-2012, 02:44 AM

The definative English Football Banter Thread

Who Posted?

Steve Austin

Wade Barrett 1979

VanHooliganX

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 02:46 AM
The definative English Football Banter Thread

Who Posted?

Steve Austin

Wade Barrett 1979

VanHooliganX

AWESOME! I am deffo in second all around then haha. I will beat Steve Austin!!! Muahahahaha!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 02:50 AM
Hmmm, that should be quite the show then. Looking forward to it.

Oh yeah, what I've written by myself so far is quite awesome. I look forward to seeing the finished product. IF, IF, IF Ka$h gets the Draft show up today or tomorrow... I hope to have the show up on Wednesday at latest! HOPE!

Robareid
04-14-2012, 02:51 AM
I'm getting close to my 500th post in this thread, you make me feel like such a newbie

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 02:58 AM
I'm getting close to my 500th post in this thread, you make me feel like such a newbie

Well, I'm quite active here IC and OOC. I try to balance things out but, if it's night time here and there's only a couple people on who want to just chat, I'm all for it. This thread is meant for both and I would like to have it be that way. A nice balance and a cool place to be.

Robareid
04-14-2012, 03:00 AM
Well, I'm quite active here IC and OOC. I try to balance things out but, if it's night time here and there's only a couple people on who want to just chat, I'm all for it. This thread is meant for both and I would like to have it be that way. A nice balance and a cool place to be.

Y'know the Jabe site? Have we just given up on that?

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 03:04 AM
Y'know the Jabe site? Have we just given up on that?

No. Not in the least. People are still not wanting to check it out and I honestly haven't had the time to show it love like I should. I think a lot of people left it but, it's cool. They're comfortable here then so be it. Not holding a knife for people to go there. Never did. We just wanted people to have a fun place to check in on that was our little home, Horrible things happened in the process though.

Enforcer23
04-14-2012, 03:46 AM
No. Not in the least. People are still not wanting to check it out and I honestly haven't had the time to show it love like I should. I think a lot of people left it but, it's cool. They're comfortable here then so be it. Not holding a knife for people to go there. Never did. We just wanted people to have a fun place to check in on that was our little home, Horrible things happened in the process though.

i like it but i think people like the feeling of coming to EWN and checking the wrestling news and going into the e-fed section..plus alot of people have heaps of charecters over all the other e-feds that maybe they just dont wanna leave this place but i do like it and it is our little home...its just a little expantion onto JBW which i believe if kept going we can make this e-fed pretty fucking awesome...but lets keep it going simeple

Robareid
04-14-2012, 04:19 AM

I think a lot of the problem was the timing. JBW was going through a bad period at that point, and people have associated it with that website

K-Jammin
04-14-2012, 04:20 AM
Anyone checked out the new Edge DVD yet? Not his straight to DVD movie, I mean the story of his career DVD. I'll stop saying DVD now.

Robareid
04-14-2012, 04:21 AM
Anyone checked out the new Edge DVD yet? Not his straight to DVD movie, I mean the story of his career DVD. I'll stop saying DVD now.

Not yet, does it have any good matches on it

Woo, 500th Jabe post for me :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 04:22 AM
I think a lot of the problem was the timing. JBW was going through a bad period at that point, and people have associated it with that website

Here's a nail. Put it in my head. You've got it.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 04:23 AM

I'll be getting it some point this weekend actually.

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 04:23 AM

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-yk9VV_6nm9I/TotowXO1SlI/AAAAAAAACHs/g6d07HQTa2E/say-it-one-more-time.jpg

Hahahaha Just messing :p, no I have not but look forward to perhaps renting it this weekend or the next.

Robareid
04-14-2012, 04:27 AM
Here's a nail. Put it in my head. You've got it.

*Does as he is told*

I just hit the nail on the head

K-Jammin
04-14-2012, 04:28 AM
The matches could be better, but I think that's because they put most of his best matches on his Decade Of Decadence DVD. But the documentary itself is pretty epic.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 04:58 AM
*Does as he is told*

I just hit the nail on the head

Blood pours out of R(ob)'s head...

HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA FINISH WRITING MAYHEM?? Wait... I'm still.. aliv....*

R(ob) falls to the ground. No one cares. Ending theme to the 70's "Incredible Hulk" plays while camera pans out.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 04:59 AM
The matches could be better, but I think that's because they put most of his best matches on his Decade Of Decadence DVD. But the documentary itself is pretty epic.

I only want it for the documentary anyway. I knew about the better matches being on Decade so, it's still worth a buy to me.

Robareid
04-14-2012, 05:16 AM
Blood pours out of R(ob)'s head...

HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA FINISH WRITING MAYHEM?? Wait... I'm still.. aliv....*

R(ob) falls to the ground. No one cares. Ending theme to the 70's "Incredible Hulk" plays while camera pans out.

Damn, I was looking forward to Mayhem

Snair
04-14-2012, 06:55 AM
Don't know about Edge's dvd but pretty soon JBW will be releasing the much awaited Snair DVD tentatively titled "Age Of Sinnocence".

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 07:13 AM
My post whore senses are tingling.....must get number 1 spot!!!

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 07:19 AM
So my hours have been cut at work (I'm okay with this less stress they've been stressing me out a lot for the last few weeks) and instead of going to open the bank today I go in at 9:45 I'm okay with this

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 08:01 AM
So my hours have been cut at work (I'm okay with this less stress they've been stressing me out a lot for the last few weeks) and instead of going to open the bank today I go in at 9:45 I'm okay with this

You type like you're okay with it. But the words used and the way its typed, it shows you aren't. Hhmmm...

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 08:04 AM
You type like you're okay with it. But the words used and the way its typed, it shows you aren't. Hhmmm...
It's less money :( but I'll live not like I have anyone else to support

K-Jammin
04-14-2012, 08:06 AM
It's less money :( but I'll live not like I have anyone else to support

Do what I do, and prey on the elderly down dark alleys. Not in a sexual manner, just muggings.

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 08:09 AM
Do what I do, and prey on the elderly down dark alleys. Not in a sexual manner, just muggings.
That's like a good way to supplement

Poot-Hair
04-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Do what I do, and prey on the elderly down dark alleys. Not in a sexual manner, just muggings. Ehhh I much prefer the sexual manner. Of course I do prostitute myself out to the blind, elderly, and morbidly obese. A hoe-bag's gotta make some money somehow!

That's like a good way to supplement Wanna even better way to supplement? Read ^ that post lol

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 09:53 AM
I punched a duck once.

K-Jammin
04-14-2012, 09:56 AM
I head butted a horse.

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 10:03 AM
I head butted a horse.

Was that before or after Thunder shagged the sheep? Crazy Welshman.

K-Jammin
04-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Was that before or after Thunder shagged the sheep? Crazy Welshman.

I shagged it aswell, why is it Welsh people only get credit for it? What, us English people don't have enough sexual magnitude in order to pull off such an achievement? You're so racist.

K-Jammin
04-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Look, here I am.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEWk3PljdId7EMds1Ok0r4q_IHIDnH7 c9AVNzq0Y6SW7zMks5PDQ

K-Jammin
04-14-2012, 10:09 AM
My Google search bar is so fucked up.

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 10:09 AM
My Google search bar is so fucked up.

You brought that upon yourself.

K-Jammin
04-14-2012, 10:12 AM
You brought that upon yourself.

*Throws a brick at your head*

Robareid
04-14-2012, 11:02 AM
I punched a duck once.

You son of a bitch

I probably should say at this point that I am a duck collector

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 11:04 AM
You son of a bitch

I probably should say at this point that I am a duck collector

My sister is raising a duck and three geese. So Imma go punch it again!

Robareid
04-14-2012, 11:09 AM
My sister is raising a duck and three geese. So Imma go punch it again!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/12/6/9583dda9-2584-4983-912f-e2dd6e45f241.jpg

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 11:10 AM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/12/6/9583dda9-2584-4983-912f-e2dd6e45f241.jpg

Finnegan deserved to get his ass beat. That guy is a major cunt.

Robareid
04-14-2012, 11:12 AM
Romanflare deserved to get his ass beat. That guy is a major cunt. Hitting a duck, what a jackoff

Nothing to see here *shifty eyes*

Broc
04-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Finnegan deserved to get his ass beat. That guy is a major cunt.

Agreed on that Romes. He started that fight too, and still got his ass beat. I don't even think Andre deserved to be ejected from that game.

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 11:26 AM
*Throws a brick at your head*
Hey Holmes that is perfectly good building material what waste you sheep fucking Englishman

K-Jammin
04-14-2012, 11:28 AM
Hey Holmes that is perfectly good building material what waste you sheep fucking Englishman

Yeah you're right, how about I use the rest to build you a closet to hide in? Backstreet boy fan!

I joke ;)

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Yeah you're right, how about I use the rest to build you a closet to hide in? Backstreet boy fan!

I joke ;)
You leave them out of this. The fact that I would gladly suck Nick Carter's dick and still not be gay is not concerning right now:..:

Uhhhhhok

K-Jammin
04-14-2012, 11:39 AM
You leave them out of this. The fact that I would gladly suck Nick Carter's dick and still not be gay is not concerning right now:..:

Uhhhhhok

Um, wow. I have to go...

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 11:42 AM

Uhhhhhok

And that's when Frank sent me a PM about telling you people to clean up your language and imagery--wtf people.

Robareid
04-14-2012, 11:43 AM

Uhhhhhok

After that Jose, you need to be LOCKED in the closet

SilverGhost
04-14-2012, 11:46 AM

Uhhhhhok

Mommy? MOMMY!? I NEED PARENTAL GUIDANCE NOW!?!?

Robareid
04-14-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm glad I don't really know who he is so I don't get a vivid image stuck in my head

Robareid
04-14-2012, 11:52 AM
Jose you get my Octane promo?

SilverGhost
04-14-2012, 11:52 AM
Anyways....too much Backstreet Boys love here lol

NEED MORE JABE LOVE! We love our little jobs here!

JBW JBW JBW!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Anyways....too much Backstreet Boys love here lol

NEED MORE JABE LOVE! We love our little jobs here!

JBW JBW JBW!!

Speaking of little jobs, I hear that's what Seth is gonna be doing on Octane! :P BURN!!

thejman93
04-14-2012, 11:59 AM
Speaking of little jobs, I hear that's what Seth is gonna be doing on Octane! :P BURN!!

Boom!

So, yeah, pretty much everything is done for SD! If all goes well, it might be posted after everybody digests the draft tomorrow.

SilverGhost
04-14-2012, 12:07 PM

Little job=beating the shit out of Eclipse xD

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Little job=beating the shit out of Eclipse xD

You win this round, Newman.

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Yeah I scarred myself with that too..... Let's forget that ever happed and I got the octane promo

Robareid
04-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Yeah I scarred myself with that too..... Let's forget that ever happed and I got the octane promo

Good good

Soooooo, change of topic... Octane, can we have a roster yet? Or is it still all hush hush

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Good good

Soooooo, change of topic... Octane, can we have a roster yet? Or is it still all hush hush
You see that AWF roster....that's who you can know whose there

Robareid
04-14-2012, 12:23 PM
You see that AWF roster....that's who you can know whose there

Jason Alexander?
Gillz?
Rob Rage?
The Propechy?

:p

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Jason Alexander?
Gillz?
Rob Rage?
The Propechy?

:p
No JA but it gives a good insight

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 12:43 PM
The AWF roster gives you an insight on who could be there but not everyone will just hold on tight

S.E. Zero
04-14-2012, 01:23 PM
No JA but it gives a good insight

Yep. You get Erick Alexander for a while :p Looking forward to seeing who stays and goes.

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 01:26 PM
RO-MAN-FLARE! *clap clap, clapclapclap* RO-MAN-FLARE! *clap clap, clapclapclap*

Robareid
04-14-2012, 01:34 PM
The AWF roster gives you an insight on who could be there but not everyone will just hold on tight

I'm just messing with ya. I'm annoyed that I've had to work three days during my holiday, and I'm guess I'm taking it out on you

My bad

Poot-Hair
04-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Guys I have something up and running that NO other e-fed has. It's going to be one of the many JBW exclusives coming up soon. I'm running it through it's paces and getting the kinks out of it but soon it'll be announced. Kash has been wanting me to do it for months and I've just now got it done. You guys are going to shit when I debut this.

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Guys I have something up and running that NO other e-fed has. It's going to be one of the many JBW exclusives coming up soon. I'm running it through it's paces and getting the kinks out of it but soon it'll be announced. Kash has been wanting me to do it for months and I've just now got it done. You guys are going to shit when I debut this.

JBW Youtube Channel? JBW Merch Shop? JBW Cable Channel?

Poot-Hair
04-14-2012, 07:09 PM
JBW Youtube Channel? JBW Merch Shop? JBW Cable Channel?So close no matter how far my brother. I'm sending you a pm now, you're going to flip your shit.

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 07:09 PM
So close no matter how far my brother. I'm sending you a pm now, you're going to flip your shit.

. . .

JBW HOOKERS?!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
HolyJose's mother needed a job!

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 07:28 PM
. . .

JBW HOOKERS?!? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
HolyJose's mother needed a job!
Heyyyy I see what you did there

BlackFalcon
04-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Yo Jose, any news on the show? did Rob send you a Pm with our promos on yet?

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Yo Jose, any news on the show? did Rob send you a Pm with our promos on yet?
I got the promos now here is the thing guys. I need to show it to Kash, TnaWhat and HeelTurn first so we know what's good and what to work on to fix it from there we go to waiting until the Draft, Mayhem and SHOWDOWN! are up. Stay patient guys it's coming and when it gets here be sure that it will be greatness and I did get the promos

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 08:08 PM
Heyyyy I see what you did there

I hear that's how she makes most of her money--straight to DVD "movies".

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 08:09 PM
I hear that's how she makes most of her money--straight to DVD "movies".
Wouldn't know to busy masturbating over K-Jammin's mom's straight to DVD "movies"

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Wouldn't know to busy masturbating over K-Jammin's mom's straight to DVD "movies"

Have you seen her "PPV Only" show? "Do Your Boobs Hang Low"?

Poot-Hair
04-14-2012, 08:47 PM
I wish Kash would get on, he's going to bust a british nut all over the place. *puts hand over mouth to keep from telling everyone*

Poot-Hair
04-14-2012, 08:58 PM
And on that note I'm out! I came, I saw, I jizzed all over an innocent bystander. All in a good day's work. Time now to get heavily intoxicated and jizz all over more innocent bystanders. PEACE GUYS!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Just came on to a very interesting PM. It's something I've been awaiting for a while now. I see Poot is trying hard to contain himself and yeah, it's definitely big. I think announcement worthy. But, I'm not Ka$h, I can't make that call. If it were me though, it'd need an announcement... when ready officially of course.

PM's will be sent out after the DRAFT show for all people I'm sure. No one wants to send PM's yet because it may potentially spoil the outcome of the biggest JBW event this side of HORRORCORE ICONS!

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Just came on to a very interesting PM. It's something I've been awaiting for a while now. I see Poot is trying hard to contain himself and yeah, it's definitely big. I think announcement worthy. But, I'm not Ka$h, I can't make that call. If it were me though, it'd need an announcement... when ready officially of course.

PM's will be sent out after the DRAFT show for all people I'm sure. No one wants to send PM's yet because it may potentially spoil the outcome of the biggest JBW event this side of HORRORCORE ICONS!

JAY-BEE-DUBYA! JAY-BEE-DUBYA!

Like I'd say anything about any surprise--specially not if it pertained to the acquisition of a certain 5-letter acronym. Please.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 09:15 PM
I've gotta go for a while. I'll be back at some point... horrible night is horrible. Ugh.

Poot-Hair
04-14-2012, 09:17 PM

Bolded for truth, it's something that needs an announcement definitely. It's going to be pretty epic and I can't wait. As far as being ready, we're 100% a go right now. Everything is set up and ready for the masses

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 09:19 PM

Like I'd say anything about any surprise--specially not if it pertained to the acquisition of a certain 5-letter acronym. Please.
You're a fucking tease

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 09:26 PM
You're a fucking tease

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0aumelUHL1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

Poot-Hair
04-14-2012, 09:27 PM
You're a fucking tease Trust me dude, this will definitely be worth the wait. It's 100% a JBW exclusive. Nobody else on here will have one, but granted give it 2 weeks and every e-fed on here will have one unfortunately. But we'll be the first!!

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 09:34 PM
Trust me dude, this will definitely be worth the wait. It's 100% a JBW exclusive. Nobody else on here will have one, but granted give it 2 weeks and every e-fed on here will have one unfortunately. But we'll be the first!!

Iunno man. If we keep buying up failing E-Fed companies, how will the rest of the companies start buying them up? That being said, dibs on Eboy--I need a personal ass wiper.

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Iunno man. If we keep buying up failing E-Fed companies, how will the rest of the companies start buying them up? That being said, dibs on Eboy--I need a personal ass wiper.
Again fucking tease uggg wait I be on creative! I'll find out soon and bust a nut for now blue balls will do

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 09:44 PM
Again fucking tease uggg wait I be on creative! I'll find out soon and bust a nut for now blue balls will do

Did you really just compare this to blue balls? Blue balls isn't funny man--it's a real medical condition!

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Did you really just compare this to blue balls? Blue balls isn't funny man--it's a real medical condition!
Eh I've been on a descriptive mood today

eyehatecena
04-14-2012, 10:04 PM
Trust me dude, this will definitely be worth the wait. It's 100% a JBW exclusive. Nobody else on here will have one, but granted give it 2 weeks and every e-fed on here will have one unfortunately. But we'll be the first!!
If its a hermaphrodite announcer, EWA PAIN! already has one- Carter Davis.

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 10:06 PM
If its a hermaphrodite announcer, EWA PAIN! already has one- Carter Davis.

Da. Hell? Shucky Duck Quack Quack, What?

eyehatecena
04-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Da. Hell? Shucky Duck Quack Quack, What?
Well its an eFed first and probably last, lol

Broc
04-14-2012, 10:56 PM

I wouldn't say unfortunately. If they copy it, that means the idea's good enough to be copied. Meaning a job well done for you guys. I'll be keeping my eye on it though.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-14-2012, 11:08 PM

You write Octane with Whatsy... you're on creative lol. There's just... secrets...

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 11:09 PM
You write Octane with Whatsy... you're on creative lol. There's just... secrets...
A man can dream cant he?

Snair
04-14-2012, 11:20 PM
A man can dream cant he?

But whatsy has been mia for a while,isn't he?

RomanFlare
04-14-2012, 11:23 PM

Like how I was writing Showdown! but I still didn't know about that one thing about Mayhem that still hasn't dropped? Wtf was with that?

HolyJose2391
04-14-2012, 11:23 PM
But whatsy has been mia for a while,isn't he?
He and HT have been having trouble logging in

Snair
04-14-2012, 11:25 PM

Uhhhhhok

http://www.tony-mackenzie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/raised-eyebrows.jpg

Snair
04-14-2012, 11:27 PM
He and HT have been having trouble logging in

Thanks for clearing that up.

RomanFlare
04-15-2012, 12:02 AM
IC: I'm feeling the Winds of Change blowing through JBW lately...

HolyJose2391
04-15-2012, 12:09 AM
IC: I'm feeling the Winds of Change blowing through JBW lately...
Sorry had some Indian food

RomanFlare
04-15-2012, 12:10 AM

IC: I hear Chiptotle makes your ass bleed like Indian food.

OOC: I hear Chiptotle kills you. o_o

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-15-2012, 12:11 AM
Like how I was writing Showdown! but I still didn't know about that one thing about Mayhem that still hasn't dropped? Wtf was with that?

Uh... what? PM me?

RomanFlare
04-15-2012, 12:16 AM
Uh... what? PM me?

The weird part of joking around a lot is that people still take me seriously at the wrong times. T'was a joke, dawg. Now, let's go back to the conference room--we need to secure that clause that <censored> and Lenny Lightning will be a tag team when we absorb <censored>.

HolyJose2391
04-15-2012, 12:21 AM
IC: I hear Chiptotle makes your ass bleed like Indian food.

OOC: I hear Chiptotle kills you. o_o
I <3 Chipotle

Rehmix
04-15-2012, 12:45 AM
I <3 Chipotle

I <3 Moe's

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-15-2012, 12:46 AM
The weird part of joking around a lot is that people still take me seriously at the wrong times. T'was a joke, dawg. Now, let's go back to the conference room--we need to secure that clause that <censored> and Lenny Lightning will be a tag team when we absorb <censored>.

I thought we were discussing the <censored> and how Holy Jose <censored> <censored> and then put the piece of <censored> into his mouth? Also, we need to discuss how Artemis and Romes will <censored> <censored> <censored> against K-Jammin and Holy Jose as well.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-15-2012, 12:47 AM
I <3 Moe's

Moe's is awesome. But we have real Spanish food places around here. No need for "chain" food.

Rehmix
04-15-2012, 01:31 AM
Moe's is awesome. But we have real Spanish food places around here. No need for "chain" food.

We do too. I just love Moe's.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-15-2012, 01:51 AM
I would like to ask that the JBW members pay attention to this. Ka$h touched upon this last week and I'd like to say it again. We like uniformity to our shows, we like everything to look the same when it needs to. Make it flow correctly and not look like a four year old typed it with their ass. Now, what I mean by that is, don't use your own font. Use the standard eWN font, which I believe is Verdana. Size technically isn't an issue but, if you're typing it out on MS Word, try to use one size, not multiple. Same goes for when you send it to us.

A HUGE portion as to why shows take so long to post is because we have to edit a lot of it and make it like its supposed to be. A good way to help us out is to make sure you do the following:

1.) Use Spell Check -- I cannot stress this one enough. Yes, were human but excessive errors are not necessary. There's been times I've had to completely re-write promos because of how jumbled it was. That takes a LOT of time, especially when were trying to maintain a schedule.

2.) Actionsand descriptions are bolded now. Not * induced. So, when writing do it like this: As Artemis Eclipse entered the ring he beamed of happiness because he just got done looking at a fine ass.

3.) Wrestlers having their own color during the IC wars on the boards are acceptable, but a different color for every wrestler is not. It ends up looking like a Technicolor Asshole instead. So, in order to distinguish the wrestlers, do this: Artemis: Look man, fuck this shit. I ordered Burrito's. Not Chalupas!

The Italicised look gives is knowledge that its a wrestler speaking. Generally this is only used for wrestlers. Interviewers are just plain text. Also, you noticed that I typed his whole name? That is definitely needed on all fronts. Announcers, wrestlers, anything you use in your promo needs to have full names. Also, another thing noteworthy is that fact that we don't have " at the beginning and at the end " as well anymore. Just easier to type and follow through.

4.) Announcers are the ONLY thing to be colored. If you need help on color, please do some research on what they look like. They are plain text as well but like my Mayhem announcers for example:

Pat: I talk like this.

Dudley: And I'm not worthy of K-Jammin!!!

Pat: You're pathetic Duds...

If you guys can, please save this somewhere for your convienance. Thanks for your advanced cooperation!! I'm not writing this to be a dick, I'm writing it to help us all out so please, try your hardest. Thanks again guys!

Poot-Hair
04-15-2012, 02:01 AM
I would like to ask that the JBW members pay attention to this. Ka$h touched upon this last week and I'd like to say it again. We like uniformity to our shows, we like everything to look the same when it needs to. Make it flow correctly and not look like a four year old typed it with their ass. Now, what I mean by that is, don't use your own font. Use the standard eWN font, which I believe is Verdana. Size technically isn't an issue but, if you're typing it out on MS Word, try to use one size, not multiple. Same goes for when you send it to us.

A HUGE portion as to why shows take so long to post is because we have to edit a lot of it and make it like its supposed to be. A good way to help us out is to make sure you do the following:

1.) Use Spell Check -- I cannot stress this one enough. Yes, were human but excessive errors are not necessary. There's been times I've had to completely re-write promos because of how jumbled it was. That takes a LOT of time, especially when were trying to maintain a schedule.

2.) Actionsand descriptions are bolded now. Not * induced. So, when writing do it like this: As Artemis Eclipse entered the ring he beamed of happiness because he just got done looking at a fine ass.

3.) Wrestlers having their own color during the IC wars on the boards are acceptable, but a different color for every wrestler is not. It ends up looking like a Technicolor Asshole instead. So, in order to distinguish the wrestlers, do this: Artemis: Look man, fuck this shit. I ordered Burrito's. Not Chalupas!

The Italicised look gives is knowledge that its a wrestler speaking. Generally this is only used for wrestlers. Interviewers are just plain text. Also, you noticed that I typed his whole name? That is definitely needed on all fronts. Announcers, wrestlers, anything you use in your promo needs to have full names. Also, another thing noteworthy is that fact that we don't have " at the beginning and at the end " as well anymore. Just easier to type and follow through.

4.) Announcers are the ONLY thing to be colored. If you need help on color, please do some research on what they look like. They are plain text as well but like my Mayhem announcers for example:

Pat: I talk like this.

Dudley: And I'm not worthy of K-Jammin!!!

Pat: You're pathetic Duds...

If you guys can, please save this somewhere for your convienance. Thanks for your advanced cooperation!! I'm not writing this to be a dick, I'm writing it to help us all out so please, try your hardest. Thanks again guys!Damn....and I was about to debut Kayden James' new hot ass pink font that is bolded, italicized, and underlined to make him stand out. DAMN YOU!!!

jerk...

Broc
04-15-2012, 02:04 AM
As a former show writer, Rob is dead on here. Editing promos is one of the most annoying things in writing, right next to finding videos. I prefer if everyone just writes their promos in plain text then I can edit it, just me though.

Poot-Hair
04-15-2012, 02:08 AM
As a former show writer, Rob is dead on here. Editing promos is one of the most annoying things in writing, right next to finding videos. I prefer if everyone just writes their promos in plain text then I can edit it, just me though.^^^^this^^^^ I'm relatively new to the whole "head writer" gig but I must say, for the love of God people use spell check and at LEAST attempt decent grammar! I mean come on, if I can be from the most Redneck state in the union (Alabama) and still have semi decent grammar, then it should be a breeze for you guys to do so too.

Broc
04-15-2012, 02:11 AM
^^^^this^^^^ I'm relatively new to the whole "head writer" gig but I must say, for the love of God people use spell check and at LEAST attempt decent grammar! I mean come on, if I can be from the most Redneck state in the union (Alabama) and still have semi decent grammar, then it should be a breeze for you guys to do so too.

Another thing that R(ob) might not have touched on in there but I've seen happen a lot; you know that enter key on your keyboard? Use it.... please.... I cannot stand when someone hands in a promo where every word is in the same paragraph to the point I can't even read it. That is the worst.

Snair
04-15-2012, 02:15 AM

Yeah,can be nasty at times:o

Poot-Hair
04-15-2012, 02:19 AM
Another thing that R(ob) might not have touched on in there but I've seen happen a lot; you know that enter key on your keyboard? Use it.... please.... I cannot stand when someone hands in a promo where every word is in the same paragraph to the point I can't even read it. That is the worst.The thing that possibly gets me the most is the use of punctuation and capitalization. Using "im" instead of "I'm" or "were" instead of "we're" (your, you're is another example) absolutely kills me. It's like stuff you're taught in 3rd grade. R(ob) is completely right about having to completely re-write a promo based on grammar and punctuation. It seems like it takes twice as long to do, especially if you're coloring it too.

ihearvoices
04-15-2012, 02:32 AM
Hey So whats the deal with JBW is it on hold for now again? or is there only going to be like 4 shows a month? I wanted to wait it out and see if I would get a PM or anything letting me know the deal but never got anything. If anyone can give me a quick up date that be cool

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-15-2012, 02:38 AM
Hey So whats the deal with JBW is it on hold for now again? or is there only going to be like 4 shows a month? I wanted to wait it out and see if I would get a PM or anything letting me know the deal but never got anything. If anyone can give me a quick up date that be cool

We're awaiting the Draft show to happen. It should be up within the next day or so dude. After that, whatever show you end up on there will be PM's sent out for everyone. :)

ihearvoices
04-15-2012, 02:39 AM
We're awaiting the Draft show to happen. It should be up within the next day or so dude. After that, whatever show you end up on there will be PM's sent out for everyone. :)

alright thanks

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-15-2012, 02:40 AM
The thing that possibly gets me the most is the use of punctuation and capitalization. Using "im" instead of "I'm" or "were" instead of "we're" (your, you're is another example) absolutely kills me. It's like stuff you're taught in 3rd grade. R(ob) is completely right about having to completely re-write a promo based on grammar and punctuation. It seems like it takes twice as long to do, especially if you're coloring it too.

And as you know, the promo I sent you was already ready to be put in. Bolded where it was needed, italicised, and punctuation correct in all aspects. :) I put effort into it lol.

SilverGhost
04-15-2012, 02:42 AM
Can't wait for the show and surprise!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-15-2012, 02:45 AM
Can't wait for the show and surprise!

I know of one personal surprise that will take everyone in amazement. Heh.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-15-2012, 02:55 AM
For those wondering, I've already written 14 pages for Mayhem in size 10 font... I still have 3 matches to go on my end and awaiting S. Blood to even log on to check his PM's from 2 days ago. I'm trying here guys. I want this show ready asap after the Draft... and it will be.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-15-2012, 03:07 AM
Dead thread is dead. More Mayhem writing... doing the main-event right now. It's a fucking doozy too. Dream match status, right on the first show back.

Robareid
04-15-2012, 03:08 AM

5 letters eh... W.I.K.I.A?

F.L.U.T.E.?

Robareid
04-15-2012, 03:38 AM
Hey guys, do any of you guys know a way that still works to watch Wrestlemania without torrents? I always download the stuff as soon as it comes out but this time one of the three files I downloaded got corrupted :( Now they all seem to have been taken down

Help a wrestling addict out Jabe

S.E. Zero
04-15-2012, 04:07 AM
Hey guys, do any of you guys know a way that still works to watch Wrestlemania without torrents? I always download the stuff as soon as it comes out but this time one of the three files I downloaded got corrupted :( Now they all seem to have been taken down

Help a wrestling addict out Jabe

I just downloaded it from here, took about 15 mns with my connection. Its in 3 parts but its legit WM28 from beginning to end. Hope it helps: https://twitter.com/#!/BiggTVHD/status/186738198418960384

If not let me know and I can email to you or something

Robareid
04-15-2012, 04:11 AM
Thanks mate, but I just actually managed to find a site where you can view it without even downloading it, that one must have slipped through the net. I'll watch it on there but if it gets taken down I'll try your links

I'm just now watching the abomination that is Bryan vs. Sheamus

S.E. Zero
04-15-2012, 04:13 AM
Thanks mate, but I just actually managed to find a site where you can view it without even downloading it, that one must have slipped through the net. I'll watch it on there but if it gets taken down I'll try your links

I'm just now watching the abomination that is Bryan vs. Sheamus

:( but.....I......downloaded it......*sniff, sniff* lol just messing hope you enjoy it.

Robareid
04-15-2012, 04:45 AM
You want the link, it's really good quality. Or have you already watched it?

HolyJose2391
04-15-2012, 07:38 AM
Yeah,can be nasty at times:o
It's like good Mexican food great going in horrible coming out

RomanFlare
04-15-2012, 09:28 AM
I thought we were discussing the <censored> and how Holy Jose <censored> <censored> and then put the piece of <censored> into his mouth? Also, we need to discuss how Artemis and Romes will <censored> <censored> <censored> against K-Jammin and Holy Jose as well.

That too. That too.

thejman93
04-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Can somebody remind me what order the shows are coming out post-draft.

SD!, Mayhem, Octane, WARfare?

Mayhem, SD!, Octane, WARfare?

Confused Jman is confused...

HolyJose2391
04-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Can somebody remind me what order the shows are coming out post-draft.

SD!, Mayhem, Octane, WARfare?

Mayhem, SD!, Octane, WARfare?

Confused Jman is confused...
Uhhhh wonderful question which If we go by old scheduling would be option 1

thejman93
04-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Uhhhh wonderful question which If we go by old scheduling would be option 1

That's what I thought.

HolyJose2391
04-15-2012, 01:13 PM
That's what I thought.
Yeah still confused though.....

RomanFlare
04-15-2012, 02:50 PM
Anyone know a good audio-chant maker? I'm looking specifically for one that chants "JBW!" and "Rome! Rome! Rome!"

Rehmix
04-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Is unscripted going to be a part of the schedule?

Kashdinero
04-15-2012, 04:28 PM
Is unscripted going to be a part of the schedule?

Unscripted is on hold until I can get a reliable team to work on it with me.

Also, shows fully typed up.. Now its time for the not so fun task of adding the colouring and videos.

But, as for the schedule?

It doesn't matter.

Each show will operate independently for the most part, and aside from a few storylines that are integral to the overall bigger picture, everybody will have their own brand specific stuff going on.

As it stands right now, there is no schedule, but I'd really like for SHOWDOWN! to be the next show after the draft.

Also, may I just say that, however poor your spelling and/or grammar may be, I don't want any of you to be put off from sending in promos, or even joining JBW. These show writers are just pointing out that it would be helpful to them if you could focus on some of the things they pointed out, but at the end of the day, if they -or I- have to edit somebody's promo here and there then so be it--its all part of the parcel.

Oh, and just so you know, if you happen to miss the deadline for your promos, then I just want you to know that NO ONE will be writing for your character if you don't want them to. We've had more than our fair share of troubles with this issue, and trust me, we won't be going through it again. Our main priority is to ensure that you're all happy with your characters and how they are faring in Jabe, and anyone who isn't then we'll get together and try to work around it. As a writer here, I am fully adaptable to whatever comes my way, and if my plans have to change to make room for the wishes of one of my roster, then so be it.

Anyway, like I said, the show is finally all written up, and will be coming to an eWN shortly, and then we can all get down to making shorter and more compact shows that focus on character development, and not how many matches/angles/shenanigans we can fit into one show.

Peace :)

RomanFlare
04-15-2012, 04:31 PM
Words

JAY-BEE-DUBYA!

JAY-BEE-DUBYA!

JAY-BEE-DUBYA!

Ole!

Robareid
04-15-2012, 04:41 PM
Im probably just behind but did anybody ever actually explain what the concept of Unscripted was? If so can somebody explain it to me please. Or is it all still hush hush?

I think I may have already asked somebody this recently but I canna remember the answer... So if I sound like a broken record I apolagise

Kashdinero
04-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Im probably just behind but did anybody ever actually explain what the concept of Unscripted was? If so can somebody explain it to me please. Or is it all still hush hush?

I think I may have already asked somebody this recently but I canna remember the answer... So if I sound like a broken record I apolagise

Its hush hush.

Although, with the amount of peeps that have come and gone from the creative team for that show, calling it hush hush might be a little bold.

Either way, its gonna be different, and no 'tails will be released until its posted due to it being unscripted and all that. :)

Also, due to so many people knowing about my plans for that show, things are more than likely going to change anyway.

thejman93
04-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Kash, if you want help with vids, PM me.

RomanFlare
04-15-2012, 07:20 PM
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad166/lance1_photo/tumblr_m2dp40GkEO1r0d6q2o1_400.gif
http://static.tumblr.com/gqlnath/GnDlxhq5z/tumblr_lqenqa2ana1qkiqdko1_500.gif

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-15-2012, 08:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5af6SE2aOZo

How is everyone in Jabe doing?

HolyJose2391
04-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Guys guys guys I'm so fucking happy right now! Found out girl I like likes me back planning my next move ah fuck yes!!!

RomanFlare
04-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Guys guys guys I'm so fucking happy right now! Found out girl I like likes me back planning my next move ah fuck yes!!!

I have a feeling one of the words in that statement is a good move! Or so K-Jammin keeps sexting me about. Creeper.

Congrats!

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-15-2012, 08:33 PM

This is good news!!! I'm glad that you were able to find out about that information. Hopefully you two would become as tight as the bond that K-Jammin and Roman share with eachother. :D

RomanFlare
04-15-2012, 08:38 PM
This is good news!!! I'm glad that you were able to find out about that information. Hopefully you two would become as tight as the bond that K-Jammin and Roman share with eachother. :D

You say that, but we've been texting all day o_o We're bros. Across-the-Pond Bros.

S.E. Zero
04-15-2012, 08:44 PM

Congrats bro, hope it all goes well.

HolyJose2391
04-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Thanks guys so fucking excited. Going to see Titanic is a good idea right!

RomanFlare
04-15-2012, 08:47 PM

Well, did you enjoy Inception? Its the prequel to Inception.

HolyJose2391
04-15-2012, 08:51 PM
Well, did you enjoy Inception? Its the prequel to Inception.
Fucking loved Inception. Also 3D boobs

RomanFlare
04-15-2012, 09:42 PM
IC: Dear Jman. Dear Caesar. Dead K-Jammin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2010/5/19/129187654810308055.jpg

eyehatecena
04-15-2012, 09:55 PM

Spoiler alert- a lot of people die. Seriously though- hope you have a great time- and yes, it's a good date movie

HolyJose2391
04-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Spoiler alert- a lot of people die. Seriously though- hope you have a great time- and yes, it's a good date movie
Motherfucker Jack could fit on that door Rose is just a self centered bitch.....yeah that movie makes me not trust women but it should be a good date movie

Poot-Hair
04-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Damn you Kash and your non-pm responding ways. This is big business too! {-_-'}

Kashdinero
04-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Damn you Kash and your non-pm responding ways. This is big business too! {-_-'}

mass_mc@hotmail.com

Send, mo' fo' :)

Poot-Hair
04-15-2012, 11:12 PM
mass_mc@hotmail.com

Send, mo' fo' :)I'm compressing it now and about to send it. Hang around for about ten minutes if at all possible.

RomanFlare
04-15-2012, 11:13 PM
I'm compressing it now and about to send it. Hang around for about ten minutes if at all possible.

Amateur Porn!

Poot-Hair
04-15-2012, 11:19 PM
mass_mc@hotmail.com

Send, mo' fo' :)I just sent it dude!

Poot-Hair
04-15-2012, 11:23 PM
Amateur Porn!Check your email homey

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Look who I found..

http://i40.tinypic.com/34r6ee0.jpg

zapphoman
04-16-2012, 12:12 AM
Yes!!! I can finally post. How is everybody?

Kashdinero
04-16-2012, 01:31 AM
Look who I found..

http://i40.tinypic.com/34r6ee0.jpg

Oh, look, its that shitty wrestler who was also a shitty MMA fighter..

Or, Devs favourite wrestler of all the times :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-16-2012, 01:38 AM
He was an amazing Wrestler actually. He was bigger than half of WWE's and WCW's Rosters at the time and he was doing 450's and Swanton Bombs. He even show-cased a martial arts background inside of the ring. He was never given a chance because he had anger issues or something like that. His MMA career was disappointing, but he still knocked out quite a few guys. I believe he won his debut fight with a few simple punches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udIdZOm1qv4

zapphoman
04-16-2012, 01:51 AM
He was an amazing Wrestler actually. He was bigger than half of WWE's and WCW's Rosters at the time and he was doing 450's and Swanton Bombs. He even show-cased a martial arts background inside of the ring. He was never given a chance because he had anger issues or something like that. His MMA career was disappointing, but he still knocked out quite a few guys. I believe he won his debut fight with a few simple punches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udIdZOm1qv4

Don't worry DA. I completely agree that Sean O'Haire was completely underrated and wasn't used to the best of his potential. The first time I saw that huge guy do a Swanton Bomb in WCW, I knew he was one to keep an eye on. Unfortunate that the WWE dropped the ball on him.

Kashdinero
04-16-2012, 02:09 AM
Sean had it all, no doubt about it, and was definitely one of my personal favourites, due to his killer look and amazing repertoire of moves generally associated with men half his size. In WWE I was rooting for him so bad its not true, but....

BOTTOM LINE: Mr O'Hare made John Cena look like Ric Flair when it came to grasping the little things like ring psychology. Had he not been such an impatient kind of guy, he may have learnt something, but, alas, the P word was not one of his virtues.

Plus, most reports state he was pretty much a dick, and from the footage I've seen of him outside of the ring, I'm inclined to believe them.

Shame; he could have been sooo much more.

Kashdinero
04-16-2012, 02:16 AM
Sean had it all, no doubt about it, and was definitely one of my personal favourites, due to his killer look and amazing repertoire of moves generally associated with men half his size. In WWE I was rooting for him so bad its not true, but....

BOTTOM LINE: Mr O'Hare made John Cena look like Ric Flair when it came to grasping the little things like psychology. Had he not been such an impatient kind of guy, he may have learnt something, but, alas, the P word was not one of his virtues.

Plus, most reports state he was pretty much a dick, and from the footage I've seen of him outside of the ring, I'm inclined to believe them.

Shame; he could have been sooo much more.

Lol, also, who remembers that cool "Devils Advocate" character he was meant to play, but the gimmick ended up going the way of Headbanger Mosh's Beaver Cleaver gimmick?

Yes?

Well as far as I know, the gimmick would have been pushed to the moon, but due to Sean's incompetence and unwillingness to embrace it, it was dropped after one or two vignettes.. Lol, speaking of the vignettes, I heard that those things took, like, over a hundred takes, because Sean kept forgetting his lines.

So, I'd definitely place the blame for his lack of a push firmly in his lap, as opposed to poor management at McVinnieLand.

But, hey, I'm not telling you anything you don't know, right?

zapphoman
04-16-2012, 02:25 AM
^^^^^
I did not know this. Damnable I hate when this happens to guys with talent. His ego must of gotten too big.

SilverGhost
04-16-2012, 03:00 AM
No show? Aww....

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-16-2012, 03:12 AM
No show? Aww....

NO SHOW FOR YOU!! :)

As Ka$h said, it's written and complete, he's in coloring and video find mode now. #SOON!

Snair
04-16-2012, 03:44 AM

Hell yeah bro.

S.E. Zero
04-16-2012, 03:46 AM
NO SHOW FOR YOU!! :)

As Ka$h said, it's written and complete, he's in coloring and video find mode now. #SOON!

#SOON is ###Bullsh*t### :p Naw hey, we've waited this long what's a few more hours, right? Looking forward to it.

Snair
04-16-2012, 03:48 AM
unscripted is on hold until i can get a reliable team to work on it with me.

Also, shows fully typed up.. Now its time for the not so fun task of adding the colouring and videos.

But, as for the schedule?

It doesn't matter.

Each show will operate independently for the most part, and aside from a few storylines that are integral to the overall bigger picture, everybody will have their own brand specific stuff going on.

As it stands right now, there is no schedule, but i'd really like for showdown! To be the next show after the draft.

Also, may i just say that, however poor your spelling and/or grammar may be, i don't want any of you to be put off from sending in promos, or even joining jbw. These show writers are just pointing out that it would be helpful to them if you could focus on some of the things they pointed out, but at the end of the day, if they -or i- have to edit somebody's promo here and there then so be it--its all part of the parcel.

Oh, and just so you know, if you happen to miss the deadline for your promos, then i just want you to know that no one will be writing for your character if you don't want them to. We've had more than our fair share of troubles with this issue, and trust me, we won't be going through it again. Our main priority is to ensure that you're all happy with your characters and how they are faring in jabe, and anyone who isn't then we'll get together and try to work around it. As a writer here, i am fully adaptable to whatever comes my way, and if my plans have to change to make room for the wishes of one of my roster, then so be it.

Anyway, like i said, the show is finally all written up, and will be coming to an ewn shortly, and then we can all get down to making shorter and more compact shows that focus on character development, and not how many matches/angles/shenanigans we can fit into one show.

Peace :)

yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!

Snair
04-16-2012, 03:58 AM
Peeps please take a look at this and submit your respective entries.
Entrance themes (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?17249-Moves-and-Entrance-themes)

Robareid
04-16-2012, 10:33 AM
Peeps please take a look at this and submit your respective entries.
Entrance themes (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?17249-Moves-and-Entrance-themes)

If for nothing else than to get me off of Kash's back with my annoying ass "pet peeve"

Poot-Hair
04-16-2012, 12:47 PM
Lol, also, who remembers that cool "Devils Advocate" character he was meant to play, but the gimmick ended up going the way of Headbanger Mosh's Beaver Cleaver gimmick?

Yes?

Well as far as I know, the gimmick would have been pushed to the moon, but due to Sean's incompetence and unwillingness to embrace it, it was dropped after one or two vignettes.. Lol, speaking of the vignettes, I heard that those things took, like, over a hundred takes, because Sean kept forgetting his lines.

So, I'd definitely place the blame for his lack of a push firmly in his lap, as opposed to poor management at McVinnieLand.

But, hey, I'm not telling you anything you don't know, right?You get that thing I sent ya?

RomanFlare
04-16-2012, 12:49 PM
You get that thing I sent ya?

He means a dick pic!

thejman93
04-16-2012, 12:51 PM
You get that thing I sent ya?

lol, Pooty's a little impatient today...:D

K-Jammin
04-16-2012, 01:00 PM
Everybody dance now!

SLEEPY LOCO1
04-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Everybody dance now!

I'll do a dance when that draft show is posted.

RomanFlare
04-16-2012, 01:03 PM
Everybody dance now!

No bumpin' and grindin'. Remember what happened last time? That's how we ended up with Lenny.

K-Jammin
04-16-2012, 01:05 PM
No bumpin' and grindin'. Remember what happened last time? That's how we ended up with Lenny.

Shit yeah you're right. I ended up getting pregnant that night, no idea what the fuck happened.

RomanFlare
04-16-2012, 01:06 PM
Shit yeah you're right. I ended up getting pregnant that night, no idea what the fuck happened.

Yup. Awkward day.

IC: YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR FUCKIN' HEAD KICKED IN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSqtnHGPM40

K-Jammin
04-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Yup. Awkward day.

IC: YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR FUCKIN' HEAD KICKED IN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSqtnHGPM40

IC: Stay the fuck away from our chants you cunt!!!!