PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 09:24 AM
IC: Well at least you two ain't arguing about who's gonna be the woman anymore... Every cloud an' all that, eh?

IC: I fucked your mother.

And you punch like a girl.

SouthernBlood
04-05-2012, 10:28 AM
(: Welcome to JBW!

I didnt get one of these when I joined...No one ever pays me in gum.

aloisick
04-05-2012, 10:36 AM
I didnt get one of these when I joined...No one ever pays me in gum.

welcome to JBW bruv

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 10:44 AM
welcome to JBW bruv

Your back on Bruv?

aloisick
04-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Your back on Bruv?

Nope just having a look talk to ya on msn see ya

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Nope just having a look talk to ya on msn see ya

Come back man everyone loves ya here

Snair
04-05-2012, 11:17 AM
IC: Early 2011 called, they want you back there. Where you was last relevant!

IC:KJ, this world has changed a lot but I guess you are still awestruck by Roman's man tits.You might induce some laughs here & there with your stupidity and born sucker face but when you step in the ring with a guy like me, I'll show you what is exactly relevant......

K-Jammin
04-05-2012, 11:23 AM
IC:KJ, this world has changed a lot but I guess you are still awestruck by Roman's man tits.You might induce some laughs here & there with your stupidity and born sucker face but when you step in the ring with a guy like me, I'll show you what is exactly relevant......

IC: It's such a shame that guys in JBW have so little creativity that they have to use the old " OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE SO GAY HEHEHEHE ". I mean fuck, Roman's a prick but at least he's creative. I'd happily bet my house that I've banged more chicks than anyone on the whole roster. So pipe down, virgin.

Tell you what, spend a night penning down new material to use and let's just see if people start giving a fuck about you again.

... and it's CHAMP to you. Call me KJ again and I'll beat your fucking brains in you has-been little twat.

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 11:29 AM
IC: It's such a shame that guys in JBW have so little creativity that they have to use the old " OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE SO GAY HEHEHEHE ". I mean fuck, Roman's a prick but at least he's creative. I'd happily bet my house that I've banged more chicks than anyone on the whole roster. So pipe down, virgin.

Tell you what, spend a night penning down new material to use and let's just see if people start giving a fuck about you again.

... and it's CHAMP to you. Call me KJ again and I'll beat your fucking brains in you has-been little twat.

EXECUTION: Listen here.... KJ, you are only the champ cause ive yet to be unleashed on the roster of JBW.
Watch me tear apart my opponents with ease and then me and you shall meet, but dont worry cause i dont want your stinking belt, just your notch on my belt

K-Jammin
04-05-2012, 11:30 AM
EXECUTION: Listen here.... KJ, you are only the champ cause ive yet to be unleashed on the roster of JBW.
Watch me tear apart my opponents with ease and then me and you shall meet, but dont worry cause i dont want your stinking belt, just your notch on my belt

IC: I can't stop laughing at this...

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 11:33 AM
IC: I can't stop laughing at this...

EXECUTION: Keep going, i didnt realise your time with Roman, Gay or otherwise had depressed you so much you wish to leave this world in such a brutal way as to laugh at me, how dare you..... disrespectful little punk.

Cant wait til i climb the ladder here and get my hands on you, you trash talking worthless piece of bitch

K-Jammin
04-05-2012, 11:39 AM
EXECUTION: Keep going, i didnt realise your time with Roman, Gay or otherwise had depressed you so much you wish to leave this world in such a brutal way as to laugh at me, how dare you..... disrespectful little punk.

Cant wait til i climb the ladder here and get my hands on you, you trash talking worthless piece of bitch

IC: Naww, this is cute actually. I remember first starting out and immediately looking for a big name to fuck with. Word of advice, you're not me therefore you're not as good as me. So be a good little boy, and go play with the other lower card guys until people know who you are.

Bore off, jog on, and stop embarrassing yourself you "worthless piece of bitch", whatever the fuck that means.

thejman93
04-05-2012, 11:40 AM

IC: "piece of bitch"?

That's a new one...

Snair
04-05-2012, 11:41 AM

IC:So you now want to be a badass,thats gonna be tough when your face looks like a certain Justin beiber and you sound like a whining chipmunk.
You see I dont blame you,your brain is small as lucy's LEFT tit but you somehow compensate that with large bark KJ!!!
So keep running your mouth,someday somehow you might say something intelligent till then NEVER GIVE UP..take a look at Roman he keeps running his mouth when though even he doesn't get what the hell he's saying,but he never quits.

thejman93
04-05-2012, 11:43 AM
IC:So you now want to be a badass,thats gonna be tough when your face looks like a certain Justin beiber and you sound like a whining chipmunk.
You see I dont blame you,your brain is small as lucy's LEFT tit but you somehow compensate that with large bark KJ!!!
So keep running your mouth,someday somehow you might say something intelligent till then NEVER GIVE UP..take a look at Roman he keeps running his mouth when though even he doesn't get what the hell he's saying,but he never quits.

IC: Lookie here! Somebody has they're balls back.

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 11:44 AM
IC: "piece of bitch"?

That's a new one...

EXECUTION: Well your not worthy of being a bitch, your a piece of bitch

Snair
04-05-2012, 11:46 AM

Excuse me bro,but did you meant piece of shit????

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Excuse me bro,but did you meant piece of shit????

IC: I Meant what i said and i said what i meant...... BRO

OOC: Yeah pretty much im mass tired

thejman93
04-05-2012, 11:47 AM

IC: Is this green little bastard serious? Don't get in too deep here pal...

K-Jammin
04-05-2012, 11:48 AM

IC: Okay, and when have I ever quit? Sucking up to Roman won't make people care about you again Snair mate, it just makes you look pathetic and weak. The only way you can make your way back up to the card is by being interesting, so judging by your last few comments I'd say you best get your tent out and start camping down as you ain't going anywhere. Oh and don't act like you know what a tit is, the last tit you saw was when your dad was convinced he could breast feed you.

Snair: Effortlessly bringing you the most laughable shit in the form of speech for years.

Snair
04-05-2012, 11:48 AM
IC: Lookie here! Somebody has they're balls back.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/i-see-what-you-did-there.png

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Artemis Eclipse: "K Gay, I have to ask you something. This is the most serious thing I've ever had to ask anyone in their entire life. Which is better, Romes dick or Lucy's? We all know she was a dude, bro. That's why you don't let her wear tight clothing, that floppy dick would be all over the fucking place."

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 11:54 AM
Artemis Eclipse: "K Gay, I have to ask you something. This is the most serious thing I've ever had to ask anyone in their entire life. Which is better, Romes dick or Lucy's? We all know she was a dude, bro. That's why you don't let her wear tight clothing, that floppy dick would be all over the fucking place."

EXECUTION: Artemis.... your the first wrestler here who i can stand...... your safe

K-Jammin
04-05-2012, 11:58 AM

IC: Oh definitely Lucy's, it really is something special. She's getting abit bored of it though, so after the surgery I'll mail it to you so you can see what it's like to have a dick and some balls.

I'll take all you fuckers on. This is fucking fun I tell ya'!

Poot-Hair
04-05-2012, 11:59 AM
IC: I can't stop laughing at this...IC(as Poot-Hair): *Sees KJ laughing then walks up to him, slaps him in the mouth as hard as he can, then gets nose to nose with him.*

Poot: That pissed ya off didn't it?

KJ: *a vein is pulsating in his forehead and his face is blood red with anger*

Poot: Makes you want to fucking kill somebody don't it?

KJ: *lunges forward, about to snap*

Poot: To have a man come into your yard, unafraid of anything, and slap the taste out of your mouth should piss you off. Do you feel the anger building? Use that anger, use this hate, use this animosity you have oozing out of you right now to your benefit or any one of those men you're facing at the draft are going to TAKE your belt from you. Do you hear me? Going to fucking take what is yours.

*Poot backs off of KJ while never breaking eye contact, gets on his Harley V-Twin and rides off*

Snair
04-05-2012, 12:00 PM
IC: Okay, and when have I ever quit? Sucking up to Roman won't make people care about you again Snair mate, it just makes you look pathetic and weak. The only way you can make your way back up to the card is by being interesting, so judging by your last few comments I'd say you best get your tent out and start camping down as you ain't going anywhere. Oh and don't act like you know what a tit is, the last tit you saw was when your dad was convinced he could breast feed you.

Snair: Effortlessly bringing you the most laughable shit in the form of speech for years.

IC:I've to get interesting again?Just what I thought too.So let me think of something

How about I give you an ass kicking of a lifetime by doing a blindfolded salsa.
You were indeed lucky KJ,that we never crossed paths,if would've happened....by now you must've been a changed man.
But dont worry Draft is coming soon, in other words the walls of Mayhem couldn't save your skinny ass anymore.

Snair
04-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Kjam is having:( a field day for sure but Snair has gotta go now

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 12:03 PM
IC: I heard tits. I came running as fast as I could from Surgery. What is this about tits?

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-05-2012, 12:04 PM
IC: Oh definitely Lucy's, it really is something special. She's getting abit bored of it though, so after the surgery I'll mail it to you so you can see what it's like to have a dick and some balls.

I'll take all you fuckers on. This is fucking fun I tell ya'!

Artemis Eclipse: "I'm sure you meant you'll mail the to Romes. Your mom already knows what it feels like to know I have a dick and some balls. I will say one thing though K-Gay, you've got spunk... I mean it, there's some spunk on the corner of your mouth there. You might want to get it off your face. Looks pretty gay dude..... waitaminute.... you.... you... YOU SAVED ROMES MANBUTTER, DIDN'T YOU??? SICK FFFFRRREEEAAAAKKKK!"

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-05-2012, 12:05 PM
EXECUTION: Artemis.... your the first wrestler here who i can stand...... your safe

Artemis Eclipse: "Ummm, excuse me? What exactly am I safe from there bucko?"

K-Jammin
04-05-2012, 12:06 PM
IC(as Poot-Hair): *Sees KJ laughing then walks up to him, slaps him in the mouth as hard as he can, then gets nose to nose with him.*

Poot: That pissed ya off didn't it?

KJ: *a vein is pulsating in his forehead and his face is blood red with anger*

Poot: Makes you want to fucking kill somebody don't it?

KJ: *lunges forward, about to snap*

Poot: To have a man come into your yard, unafraid of anything, and slap the taste out of your mouth should piss you off. Do you feel the anger building? Use that anger, use this hate, use this animosity you have oozing out of you right now to your benefit or any one of those men you're facing at the draft are going to TAKE your belt from you. Do you hear me? Going to fucking take what is yours.

*Poot backs off of KJ while never breaking eye contact, gets on his Harley V-Twin and rides off*

KJ then tracks down Poot hair and kills him. He will never be seen again.

The end.

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Artemis Eclipse: "Ummm, excuse me? What exactly am I safe from there bucko?"

EXECUTION: My name is execution and you will call me execution and i will just let you know EXECUTION by name - EXECUTION by nature

K-Jammin
04-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Artemis Eclipse: "I'm sure you meant you'll mail the to Romes. Your mom already knows what it feels like to know I have a dick and some balls. I will say one thing though K-Gay, you've got spunk... I mean it, there's some spunk on the corner of your mouth there. You might want to get it off your face. Looks pretty gay dude..... waitaminute.... you.... you... YOU SAVED ROMES MANBUTTER, DIDN'T YOU??? SICK FFFFRRREEEAAAAKKKK!"

IC: Ahhh the good old "I fucked your mom" insult. Good one.

If I leave a piece of bread out for a week I wonder if it would get stale quicker than your promos?

K-Jammin
04-05-2012, 12:11 PM
IC:I've to get interesting again?Just what I thought too.So let me think of something

How about I give you an ass kicking of a lifetime by doing a blindfolded salsa.
You were indeed lucky KJ,that we never crossed paths,if would've happened....by now you must've been a changed man.
But dont worry Draft is coming soon, in other words the walls of Mayhem couldn't save your skinny ass anymore.

IC: Empty threats from an empty scrotum. Jog on you mug.

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 12:12 PM

If I leave a piece of bread out for a week I wonder if it would get stale quicker than your promos?

EXECUTION: Not sure about that one gotta agree that they both go real stale, real quick..... just like your non witty one liners

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-05-2012, 12:12 PM
EXECUTION: My name is execution and you will call me execution and i will just let you know EXECUTION by name - EXECUTION by nature

Artemis Eclipse: "What the hell are you babbling about dude? Are you fucking drunk? Either way, cool story bro. I guess I'll see you around these parts or something. I mean, I guess as long as you don't pull a Shockmaster, you should be okay."

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Artemis Eclipse: "What the hell are you babbling about dude? Are you fucking drunk? Either way, cool story bro. I guess I'll see you around these parts or something. I mean, I guess as long as you don't pull a Shockmaster, you should be okay."

EXECUTION: You dont need to guess, if i want to find you i will but ill do the right thing and give you enough time to look in a mirror for a few moments cause after im through with you, you will never look the same again

thejman93
04-05-2012, 12:17 PM
EXECUTION: You dont need to guess, if i want to find you i will but ill do the right thing and give you enough time to look in a mirror for a few moments cause after im through with you, you will never look the same again

IC: Did The Iron Sheik teach you how to cut a promo?

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 12:19 PM
IC: EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHERE ARE THE TITS?!

Don't make me cut a bitch.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-05-2012, 12:20 PM
IC: Did The Iron Sheik teach you how to cut a promo?

Artemis Eclipse: "FACK HIM!!"

thejman93
04-05-2012, 12:21 PM
IC: EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHERE ARE THE TITS?!

Don't make me cut a bitch.

IC: Just look down, Captain Funbags.

thejman93
04-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Artemis Eclipse: "FACK HIM!!"

IC: And "Fack You!!"

You and I still have business to attend to.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-05-2012, 12:23 PM

Artemis Eclipse: "Awww, someone need a hug? You sound sad that everyone keeps picking on you for being a part of the ambiguously gay duo. Look man, it's okay for you to feel that way... I get sad when I look at the JBW roster and realize that none of you are as talented as me. It makes me upset, man. And one day, when you're fired because you've gotten too old and all of your backstage politics don't work anymore and you end up all alone like Virgil at a comic convention, I'll be there. I'll be there to kick your fucking head in and put you out of your misery. I'd do it now but for some reason JBW brass won't let me near the pretty boy to give him a Glasgow smile."

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-05-2012, 12:26 PM
IC: And "Fack You!!"

You and I still have business to attend to.

Artemis Eclipse: "Oh, I fucking know it asshole. Don't think I forgot about us. Like with KJ, the JBW brass won't approve our match. Defunct Championship or not, I still want my rightfully earned match and I still want what is mine. That Adrenaline Championship belongs to me damnit, and you know it!"

thejman93
04-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Artemis Eclipse: "Oh, I fucking know it asshole. Don't think I forgot about us. Like with KJ, the JBW brass won't approve our match. Defunct Championship or not, I still want my rightfully earned match and I still want what is mine. That Adrenaline Championship belongs to me damnit, and you know it!"

IC: I agree, you earned a title shot and you should get it.

On second thought, since we both know how badly it'll end for you, why bother?

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-05-2012, 12:33 PM
IC: I agree, you earned a title shot and you should get it.

On second thought, since we both know how badly it'll end for you, why bother?

Artemis Eclipse: "Big man on campus here trying to keep an up and comer down. Worried about your "spot" there, sport? You should be. Hell, after the Draft your ass could end up on SHOWDOWN! and we'll never hear from you again. You'll probably go crazy like Kevin and get your ass fired from the company. Stop holding on to the past, yeah, you fought your way to the top of JBW but damnit, I'm that Jenga piece that will make your whole world crumble. Bank on it lily liver."

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 12:34 PM
2132The stats that hurt

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 12:36 PM
2132The stats that hurt

IC: What the hell is this "Roman Alliance", and why shouldn't I kick your ass for copyright infringement?

K-Jammin
04-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Artemis Eclipse: "Awww, someone need a hug? You sound sad that everyone keeps picking on you for being a part of the ambiguously gay duo. Look man, it's okay for you to feel that way... I get sad when I look at the JBW roster and realize that none of you are as talented as me. It makes me upset, man. And one day, when you're fired because you've gotten too old and all of your backstage politics don't work anymore and you end up all alone like Virgil at a comic convention, I'll be there. I'll be there to kick your fucking head in and put you out of your misery. I'd do it now but for some reason JBW brass won't let me near the pretty boy to give him a Glasgow smile."

IC: ... and this ladies and gentleman, is why abortion can sometimes be necessary. It's just a shame your parents didn't think this at the time. Good luck going for that Adrenalin Title, that's a real prestigious title to go for. Seriously, major good luck to you.

I've just started that bread experiment by the way, I'll let you know how to goes.

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 12:38 PM
IC: What the hell is this "Roman Alliance", and why shouldn't I kick your ass for copyright infringement?

EXECUTION: Copyright infringement... the only person who can charge me with copyright infringement is Bruce Lee cause there was footage of him kicking peoples arses decades before i did it with such ease

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 12:39 PM
EXECUTION: Copyright infringement... the only person who can charge me with copyright infringement is Bruce Lee cause there was footage of him kicking peoples arses decades before i did it with such ease

IC: You forgot Snoop Dogg, because the only thing that either of you make clear is that you've got a single digit IQ.

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 12:47 PM
IC: You forgot Snoop Dogg, because the only thing that either of you make clear is that you've got a single digit IQ.

Its a shame that my brother told me so much about you i was really looking forward to an IC battle with you, 'Sick said you were one of the better ICers here..... maybe he was just shit and your worse

K-Jammin
04-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Its a shame that my brother told me so much about you i was really looking forward to an IC battle with you, 'Sick said you were one of the better ICers here..... maybe he was just shit and your worse

You're joking right?

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 12:49 PM

It takes a genius to see genius.

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 12:52 PM
It takes a genius to see genius.

so which genuis saw the other one here?

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 12:53 PM
You're joking right?

ohhh dont worry darling ive been informed you like hugs???? want one? ask Artemis

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 12:58 PM
so which genuis saw the other one here?

Don't underestimate the Roman One! I'll shock you like a stun gun. There isn't a man on this board who can touch me. When I'm on it's a verbal killing spree. I'm number one when it comes to promo battles! Here's your Binky, play with your rattles.

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Don't underestimate the Roman One! I'll shock you like a stun gun. There isn't a man on this board who can touch me. When I'm on it's a verbal killing spree. I'm number one when it comes to promo battles! Here's your Binky, play with your rattles.

So we rhyming now? cos all i gotta say is wow
your bark is certainly worse then your bite, so i should say goodnight
and no man can touch romanflare? i dont really care
you should be telling this to that K-Jamming creep, if he found out about your new aversion to men we may weep

K-Jammin
04-05-2012, 01:04 PM
you should be telling this to that K-Jamming creep, if he found out about your new aversion to men we may weep

Judging by your sig pic, am I to assume that you are a gangster rapper?

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Judging by your sig pic, am I to assume that you are a gangster rapper?

i dont know if thats IC or OOC but either way noi am not a rapper on HWA before they were making fun of bad grammer and i thought this pic was funny

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Ummm... is this IC or OOC, this convo got crazy for a minute...

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 01:08 PM

Sit DOWN son, you need a rap lesson! Lucky for you, school's in session. Stop butchering the language, capitals are easy. It makes your rhymes all that more cheesey. You can't just throw some rhymes together and expect to succeed! With skills like that, you should just concede. I'm laying down words, embarrassing your ass. Come on Jammin--let's smoke some grass.

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 01:09 PM

If the IC doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Seriously though, either way--WHOOPASS!

K-Jammin
04-05-2012, 01:11 PM

I'm trying to work that out myself...

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 01:19 PM

Are we not gonna smoke some grass?

Jamie9/37
04-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Sit DOWN son, you need a rap lesson! Lucky for you, school's in session. Stop butchering the language, capitals are easy. It makes your rhymes all that more cheesey. You can't just throw some rhymes together and expect to succeed! With skills like that, you should just concede. I'm laying down words, embarrassing your ass. Come on Jammin--let's smoke some grass.

If schools in session, God pray that you are not the Teacher, you need to practise what you preacher
Butchering the language thats a bit of an exaggeration, though i can understand that considering your exasperation
Smoking weed? is that what the kids call it now a days, your pretty cool for a couple of gays
Picking on me because of my Grammar... thats an error, Looking at your man tits, now thats the real terror
Do not mix it up with me boy, i can tell you now your spent, you want to continue this you can go get bent
I got better things to do then kissing your arse, thats Jammins job now go smoke that grass

Rated_R(ob)KO
Are we not gonna smoke some grass?

I imagine if you even attempted to smoke grass you'd die. Just look at you lol... this is OOC btw haha! :)

Jamie9/37

I was IC i thought the way you said about me being a rapper wasnt sure that was IC or not

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 01:27 PM
If schools in session, God pray that you are not the Teacher, you need to practise what you preacher
Butchering the language thats a bit of an exaggeration, though i can understand that considering your exasperation
Smoking weed? is that what the kids call it now a days, your pretty cool for a couple of gays
Picking on me because of my Grammar... thats an error, Looking at your man tits, now thats the real terror
Do not mix it up with me boy, i can tell you now your spent, you want to continue this you can go get bent
I got better things to do then kissing your arse, thats Jammins job now go smoke that grass

Using my words as your own? Grooooooooooan. You can't just repeat my words and call it an insult. Help! This kid needs an adult! Change your diaper, Junior, your shit is stank. I'm burning you so bad, I'm getting calls from Frank. You may delude yourself to think that this is IC! But I'm burying you deep with glee. Don't fuck with me, punk, you ain't got a chance. I'm Germany and you, bitch, are France.

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 01:29 PM
I imagine if you even attempted to smoke grass you'd die. Just look at you lol... this is OOC btw haha! :)

I've always been under the impression that grass is a nickname for weed. Which I never got because Cannibus is a flowering plant.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-05-2012, 01:55 PM
I've always been under the impression that grass is a nickname for weed. Which I never got because Cannibus is a flowering plant.

0_o... that's what I was talking about, fool. I was referencing your size and geekiness. *Sigh*

RomanFlare
04-05-2012, 01:59 PM
0_o... that's what I was talking about, fool. I was referencing your size and geekiness. *Sigh*

. . .

Touche.

Edit: I'm down to you 3-2, right now. Goddamnit.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-05-2012, 02:13 PM
. . .

Touche.

Edit: I'm down to you 3-2, right now. Goddamnit.

Go figure, and I haven't had the chance to keep up with it at all. My work comp has no capability for Yahoo! sports and when I'm home, I'm sleeping or trying to catch up on everything around the house lol.

Poot-Hair
04-05-2012, 11:52 PM
I know I need to work on SHOWDOWN!, but I can't seem to find the motivation to do so. Today is Thursday(Friday in ten minutes) and I've already worked 50+ hours. I'm tired. Too fucking tired.

EDIT: Oh and KJ "hunted me down and killed me to never be heard from again". Very vaginal my friend...very vaginal indeed :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-06-2012, 12:59 AM
I know I need to work on SHOWDOWN!, but I can't seem to find the motivation to do so. Today is Thursday(Friday in ten minutes) and I've already worked 50+ hours. I'm tired. Too fucking tired.

EDIT: Oh and KJ "hunted me down and killed me to never be heard from again". Very vaginal my friend...very vaginal indeed :D

C'MON SOLDIER!!! THAT'S PUSSY WORK!!! I've already done damn near 70. :P Either way, GET MOTIVATED *Shoves Poot in the chest* OORAH!!! SNOOGENS!!!!

*Begins working on his portion of SHOWDOWN!*

Poot-Hair
04-06-2012, 01:12 AM
C'MON SOLDIER!!! THAT'S PUSSY WORK!!! I've already done damn near 70. :P Either way, GET MOTIVATED *Shoves Poot in the chest* OORAH!!! SNOOGENS!!!!

*Begins working on his portion of SHOWDOWN!*It's true, I think this Marine is losing his edge and I hate it. Insomnia from the ptsd is killing me though. I've slept 4 hours since monday. Wait no, I slept almost an hour yesterday so close to 5 hours.

Either way my body hurts lol

"One good thing about music is when it hits you, you feel no pain. So hit me with music"

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-06-2012, 02:33 AM
It's true, I think this Marine is losing his edge and I hate it. Insomnia from the ptsd is killing me though. I've slept 4 hours since monday. Wait no, I slept almost an hour yesterday so close to 5 hours.

Either way my body hurts lol

"One good thing about music is when it hits you, you feel no pain. So hit me with music"

The only music I can hit you with right now is notes. I'm at work and can't produce YT vids for your pleasure.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-06-2012, 04:48 AM
Well, this fucking place has been deader than DEAD tonight. I've one hour and fifteen minutes to go and I'm done at work for the day. I sent my pieces for WARFare and SHOWDOWN! and now I can get SB his shit so we can start work on our episode of Mayhem... Whoo hoo!! JBFUCKINGW!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-06-2012, 05:44 AM
Well, now there's twenty minutes left in my work day and I'm still friggin' bored. This place BETTER be popping the hell off during Spring Break and shit...

K-Jammin
04-06-2012, 05:51 AM

?????????

What?

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-06-2012, 06:56 AM
?????????

What?

He called you a pussy, chum.

K-Jammin
04-06-2012, 07:12 AM
He called you a pussy, chum.

Yeah I think I got that bit. I meant what as in are you joking or did you take my comment a little too seriously.

RomanFlare
04-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Spring break my ass. My break was weeks ago.

B-MCINTYRE
04-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Spring break my ass. My break was weeks ago.
What's a spring break?

RomanFlare
04-06-2012, 10:08 AM
What's a spring break?

It's a special time of year when a small percentage of the college population gets an STD and the vast majority does jack shit OR studies.

B-MCINTYRE
04-06-2012, 10:25 AM
It's a special time of year when a small percentage of the college population gets an STD and the vast majority does jack shit OR studies.
So it's an Australian Monday?

Enforcer23
04-06-2012, 11:25 AM
So it's an Australian Monday?
His got it right hahahahahahaga

RomanFlare
04-06-2012, 11:31 AM
His got it right hahahahahahaga

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

thejman93
04-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Oy! Oy! Oy!

SilverGhost
04-06-2012, 01:39 PM
IC as Shuriken: My work to the top will be noticed. Everyone should be ready....

IC as Seth: ALL YOU SHITFLYS AREN'T WORTH MENTIONING! NOT EVEN WORTH A PINT OF MY PISS, BITCHES!

IC as ???: Aye....all of ye' best be ready for the days of reckonin'. All of ye' will suffer dearly. Be ready lads.

thejman93
04-06-2012, 01:42 PM
IC as ???: Aye....all of ye' best be ready for the days of reckonin'. All of ye' will suffer dearly. Be ready lads.

IC: What's up, Captain Hook?

HolyJose2391
04-06-2012, 01:43 PM
I think he was referring the Kids spring break for K-12 which is during Holy Week leading up to Easter

samoan619
04-06-2012, 03:48 PM
IC as Shuriken: My work to the top will be noticed. Everyone should be ready....

IC as Seth: ALL YOU SHITFLYS AREN'T WORTH MENTIONING! NOT EVEN WORTH A PINT OF MY PISS, BITCHES!

Im excited to see who this character is gonna be..

Kashdinero
04-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Im excited to see who this character is gonna be..

Me too!

From the way he said "aye" I'm thinking its a pirate :)

Tommy Thunder
04-06-2012, 03:59 PM

The second coming of Paul Birchill? Cool. Always liked that gimmick.

RomanFlare
04-06-2012, 04:09 PM
The second coming of Paul Birchill? Cool. Always liked that gimmick.

Paul Birchill vs Funksaurus!

BOOK IT!

samoan619
04-06-2012, 04:21 PM
I know you could do so much with a pirate character lolol.. He doesnt sound like no Jack Sparrow though..

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-06-2012, 09:45 PM
He sounds like he belongs on The Boondock Saints...

Broc
04-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Respond to my VM damn you!

HolyJose2391
04-06-2012, 10:18 PM
I love that movie!

RomanFlare
04-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Boo. Boo. Boo.

SouthernBlood
04-06-2012, 11:02 PM
boo. Boo. Boo.

dont boo me ya should be booin yaseLF!!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Respond to my VM damn you!

No.
I will not.
Okay.
Maybe I will.
Just.
Not right now.
Damn you.
Snoogens.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-06-2012, 11:46 PM
http://www.psycho-babble.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/good-news-300x210.jpg

I have off Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday next week! So, if anyone needs promo things from me that would obviously be the time to get it. Also, Tuesday morning SouthernBlood and I are going into the War Room to plan out Mayhem's future and the directon. The first episode of Mayhem of 2012 will be upon you all within the next two weeks! In the words of Scar, BE PREPARED!!

HolyJose2391
04-06-2012, 11:57 PM

I have off Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday next week! So, if anyone needs promo things from me that would obviously be the time to get it. Also, Tuesday morning SouthernBlood and I are going into the War Room to plan out Mayhem's future and the directon. The first episode of Mayhem of 2012 will be upon you all within the next two weeks! In the words of Scar, BE PREPARED!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
for added effect :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 01:14 AM
HJ, you dick. You know I'm at work. Rabble, rabble.

Just got my McDonald's. And for anyone that has read my thread in the Tea Spot, you know what I got. Noms!!

Snair
04-07-2012, 01:38 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PQEpw0-Olm4/SdoZFaPuMPI/AAAAAAAACLY/QdUSNtcEm0U/s400/PP31334-EU%257EJohnny-Bravo-Posters.jpg

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 01:39 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PQEpw0-Olm4/SdoZFaPuMPI/AAAAAAAACLY/QdUSNtcEm0U/s400/PP31334-EU%257EJohnny-Bravo-Posters.jpg

That makes me happy. When I'm happy, were all happy. :)

S.E. Zero
04-07-2012, 01:40 AM
HJ, you dick. You know I'm at work. Rabble, rabble.

Just got my McDonald's. And for anyone that has read my thread in the Tea Spot, you know what I got. Noms!!

Um the cheeseburger, no condiments and add the Big Mac sauce or something along those lines right?

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 01:46 AM
Um the cheeseburger, no condiments and add the Big Mac sauce or something along those lines right?

Hells yes. That's my SHIT!!! Haha!

S.E. Zero
04-07-2012, 01:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
for added effect :)

The memories.....:D

S.E. Zero
04-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Hells yes. That's my SHIT!!! Haha!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzomf0ftYY1romqvyo1_500.jpg

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 03:36 AM
Alone R(ob) is alone...

Snair
04-07-2012, 03:49 AM
Alone R(ob) is alone...

Really bro?

WELL IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE ALONE:p

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 03:55 AM
Really bro?

WELL IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE ALONE:p

Lets hope after the Draft you don't go to Mayhem... I feel a lot of dirt piling up on you. Where's my shovel? :P

Snair
04-07-2012, 03:59 AM
Lets hope after the Draft you don't go to Mayhem... I feel a lot of dirt piling up on you. Where's my shovel? :P

There ain't no grave that can hold my body down!

Kashdinero
04-07-2012, 03:59 AM
Everyone who has sent me promos/skits; sorry I haven't got back to you.

Rest assured they're all exactly what I was looking for.

Now, anybody know who this Jamie fella is? Lol, Jamie, if you're reading this can you PM me with your character details please.

Kashdinero
04-07-2012, 04:01 AM
##SPOILER##

Mayhem will be filled with Horrorcore Weirdos and JobberBots.. Lots of JobberBots. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 04:05 AM
##SPOILER##

Mayhem will be filled with Horrorcore Weirdos and JobberBots.. Lots of JobberBots. :)

:( .... Ka$h hates R(ob)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 04:06 AM
There ain't no grave that can hold my body down!

Hey, look... it's a bird! *R(ob) ties up Snair and throws him in the open grave. Pours cement over it.*

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 04:10 AM
Top 10 Jabe Posters! (Top 4 are legendary postwhores.)

2,946 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6227&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Rated_R(ob)KO (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?6227-Rated_R(ob)KO) P
ost
2,863 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=1252&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) HolyJose2391 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?1252-HolyJose2391)

2,605 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5312&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) RomanFlare (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?5312-RomanFlare)

2,459 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6472&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) WWTNA Mark (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?6472-WWTNA-Mark)

1,760 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=570&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) THEKEVINBRAND (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?570-THEKEVINBRAND)

1,705 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=355&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) SilverGhost (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?355-SilverGhost)

1,654 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5296&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) thejman93 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?5296-thejman93)

1,599 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=4897&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) K-Jammin (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?4897-K-Jammin)

1,499 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=1195&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) xStraightxEdgexSaviorx (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?1195-xStraightxEdgexSaviorx)

1,200 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6981&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Leggo (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?6981-Leggo)

SilverGhost
04-07-2012, 04:44 AM
IC as ???: Respectable lads, are ye'? Good! Showin I some character! Rest assured....all of JBW's riches will come to me. Aye....this truth lads....

Kashdinero
04-07-2012, 06:04 AM
IC as ???: Respectable lads, are ye'? Good! Showin I some character! Rest assured....all of JBW's riches will come to me. Aye....this truth lads....

IC as ???: Pieces of eight! Pieces of eight!

The ??? is Polly The Parrot

Kashdinero
04-07-2012, 06:13 AM
Ka$h w(uvs) W(ob)

Ka$h was only joking about the JobberBot thing.. He'll let you have RedruM and and Sandy Pants and Ano(ther weirdo) Doom..

(I'm playing.. Mayhem is gonna own. R(ob) and So'Blo' will rock your world!)

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 06:56 AM
Top 10 Jabe Posters! (Top 4 are legendary postwhores.)

2,946 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6227&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Rated_R(ob)KO (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?6227-Rated_R(ob)KO) P
ost
2,863 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=1252&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) HolyJose2391 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?1252-HolyJose2391)

2,605 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5312&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) RomanFlare (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?5312-RomanFlare)

2,459 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6472&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) WWTNA Mark (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?6472-WWTNA-Mark)

1,760 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=570&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) THEKEVINBRAND (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?570-THEKEVINBRAND)

1,705 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=355&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) SilverGhost (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?355-SilverGhost)

1,654 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=5296&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) thejman93 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?5296-thejman93)

1,599 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=4897&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) K-Jammin (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?4897-K-Jammin)

1,499 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=1195&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) xStraightxEdgexSaviorx (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?1195-xStraightxEdgexSaviorx)

1,200 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/search.php?do=finduser&userid=6981&searchthreadid=4649&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) Leggo (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?6981-Leggo)
And I'll have to settle for second place knowing I'll never get that number 1 spot....actually I never thought I would end up this high in the first place that in itself is a victory

Robareid
04-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Hello guys, I'm back after a week in the lake district which was boring as hell. Did I miss anything?

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 08:18 AM
Hello guys, I'm back after a week in the lake district which was boring as hell. Did I miss anything?

Yeah. I'm being buried under jobberbots and subsequently, I'm burying Snair. Ummm... and SG apparently has a new character that's a mixture between Pirate Paul Burchill and a character from Boondock Saints.

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 08:20 AM
Yeah. I'm being buried under jobberbots and subsequently, I'm burying Snair. Ummm... and SG apparently has a new character that's a mixture between Pirate Paul Burchill and a character from Boondock Saints.
Again fucking love that movie

Robareid
04-07-2012, 09:28 AM

So who is Snair burying? ;)

Oh, and I'll look forward to seeing SG's latest creation then (as if :rolleyes:)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Just got done recording SOT'E with Tom!! This was the first episode in over a month! I think we have a definitely winning one on our hands here, please check it out when it gets posted!! Tom said it will be TODAY!!

Robareid
04-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Just got done recording SOT'E with Tom!! This was the first episode in over a month! I think we have a definitely winning one on our hands here, please check it out when it gets posted!! Tom said it will be TODAY!!

What today as in Saturday the 14th 2013?

Jamie9/37
04-07-2012, 11:00 AM

'Sicks gone and im replacing him as creative for E-WF

Snair
04-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Hey, look... it's a bird! *R(ob) ties up Snair and throws him in the open grave. Pours cement over it.*

*Rob is looking in the mirror admiring his good looks after a tiring day suddenly he sees Snair's face in the mirror.....Rob craps his pants*

Snair
04-07-2012, 11:09 AM
'Sicks gone and im replacing him as creative for E-WF

He's taking a break?

Jamie9/37
04-07-2012, 11:21 AM
He's taking a break?

for now still doing promos but no shows or chatting which makes it very tough for me

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 12:13 PM
So by tomorrow then?

thejman93
04-07-2012, 12:22 PM
So by tomorrow then?

Or, y'know, next week. ;)

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 12:35 PM

Fort Night.

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Whatever Tom's definition of today is nbd

thejman93
04-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Fort Night.

That might be more like it.

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Yikes. My E-fed contract expires in 8 in a half months.

What's up peeps? :D

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 12:43 PM
Just wanna go on the record and say we love ya Tom it's just easy to make fun of him :D

S.E. Zero
04-07-2012, 01:12 PM

Only 8 and half more months of TDA? NO!!!!! ;) :p

Not much, how about you?

Robareid
04-07-2012, 01:18 PM

Wait, we have contracts now? :eek:

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Only 8 and half more months of TDA? NO!!!!!

Not much, how about you?

I'm watching Shrek. No judging!

Wait, we have contracts now? :eek:

We always had them. Go back through the entire history of this thread. Everyone who was getting ready to leave or left mentioned contracts. It's basically how long you are willing to perform for the Fed. I was originally done a month or two ago. I wanted to leave badly. However, after encouraging and a small talk with the Boss man I decided to add on several months before I bailed.

Leggo
04-07-2012, 01:28 PM
I'm watching Shrek. No judging!

We always had them. Go back through the entire history of this thread. Everyone who was getting ready to leave or left mentioned contracts. It's basically how long you are willing to perform for the Fed. I was originally done a month or two ago. I wanted to leave badly. However, after encouraging and a small talk with the Boss man I decided to add on several months before I bailed.

Lol @ badly

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Well if I did offend anyone then I didn't mean to. I just worded that "badly" is all. I love JBW and everyone who is and was apart of it. I just came to a time in my life where I need to take a break from a few things. My urge or "badly" need of departing is based solely on my starvation for rejuvenation. No hard feelings. JBW is coming back in full force! I am excited for this.

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Did I just see TDA and Leggo post on the same page?!?!?!? My day is better! Hope all is well with you guys!

thejman93
04-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Did I just see TDA and Leggo post on the same page?!?!?!? My day is better! Hope all is well with you guys!

Hahaha!

Agreed.

Hooray for the veterans!

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Hahaha!

Agreed.

Hooray for the veterans!

Quoted for brilliancy!

thejman93
04-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Quoted for brilliancy!

Hahahahaha!

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Hahahahaha!

PM coming your way in a bit bruv.

thejman93
04-07-2012, 02:12 PM

Cool.

I might not be on, but I'll get back to you tonight/tomorrow morning.

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 02:54 PM

IC: CONSPIRACY! C! O! N! .... SPIRACY! Where's my tinfoil hat.

Robareid
04-07-2012, 03:17 PM
IC: CONSPIRACY! C! O! N! .... SPIRACY! Where's my tinfoil hat.

The champions are plotting against you mate, you better have some sort of backup plan.

Also, am I the only one who thought of Foley the Centaur when reading the tin foil hat referance?

Rehmix
04-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Hahaha!

Agreed.

Hooray for the veterans!

Do I count as a veteran?

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Do I count as a veteran?
Uhhhhhh I think we're getting there I consider use the new breed like I'm the Ziggler to your Ryder or something like that

Rehmix
04-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Uhhhhhh I think we're getting there I consider use the new breed like I'm the Ziggler to your Ryder or something like that

Take that back you bastard!

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Take that back you bastard!
Well I'm heel and you're the face just saiyan

Rehmix
04-07-2012, 04:22 PM

yea but ryder? come on. Make me cody rhodes to your dolph ziggler. yea he's a heel but he is way more along than ryder.

SLEEPY LOCO1
04-07-2012, 04:24 PM
The Sleeper must be the JTG of JBW then.

Been here for a while, but still just a jobber.

Robareid
04-07-2012, 04:40 PM
If you guys are Ziggler and Ryder who the hell and I? Fairly new face who's been around a while without many fueds? Brodus Clay?

Rehmix
04-07-2012, 04:42 PM
If you guys are Ziggler and Ryder who the hell and I? Fairly new face who's been around a while without many fueds? Brodus Clay?

I'm not ryder damnit!

thejman93
04-07-2012, 05:12 PM
The Sleeper must be the JTG of JBW then.

Been here for a while, but still just a jobber.

Sleeps deserves a push.

Broc
04-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Sleeps deserves a push.

He's still in JBW? I thought he left all of his feds when he left HWA.

I do really like the Sleeper character, especially in HWA. I think I was actually pushing Eddie to give him an adrenaline championship match, but then he wanted to leave. He was one of my favorite characters though.

thejman93
04-07-2012, 05:33 PM
He's still in JBW?

Yea.

He's looking at a feud with LRB as far as I can tell.

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 05:47 PM
I hate how sleeps lost the TV title the way he did You'll get your rightful push I know it Sleeps!

Also REHMIX you know we got a Ziggler-Ryder relationship hahaha

Poot-Hair
04-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Lol KJ silly boy, I have the world's thickest skin. It's hard to piss me off and I assure you I didn't take you "killing me to never be heard from again" the wrong way. When I called you vaginal, I was joshin' you around. If you ever see one of these :D, it's a good indicator I'm just being a doucenugget.

Never take anything I say seriously unless I'm say I'm being serious.

Anyhoo, got my yard work done and settling in for a night of Southern Comfort and Rich & Rare. What's up with the rest of Jabe?

thejman93
04-07-2012, 05:53 PM
I hate how sleeps lost the TV title the way he did

Man, I almost forgot about that.

Then he came back at HorrorCore...

NightWolf
04-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Man, I almost forgot about that.

Then he came back at HorrorCore...

HorrorCore was a defining moment for the rise of a violent division. I will never forget it.

thejman93
04-07-2012, 06:49 PM
HorrorCore was a defining moment for the rise of a violent division. I will never forget it.

It's still the best efed show ever written.

Broc
04-07-2012, 06:51 PM

Until April 8th that is :p

NightWolf
04-07-2012, 06:52 PM

I actually saved it to my computer so I could read it when I got bored. Some of the things on that show were insane. I hope that JBW can maintain that intensity going forward.:rolleyes:

thejman93
04-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Until April 8th that is :p

Humble little bastard.

I actually saved it to my computer so I could read it when I got bored. Some of the things on that show were insane. I hope that JBW can maintain that intensity going forward.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I've read it a few times since then.

NightWolf
04-07-2012, 07:00 PM
So... I really want to do my interview show again while we waited for JBW's return. I just can not find the first episode. Would somebody mind helping me?

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 07:02 PM
So... I really want to do my interview show again while we waited for JBW's return. I just can not find the first episode. Would somebody mind helping me?
Was it in the show thread? If so I'll get to hunting

thejman93
04-07-2012, 07:02 PM
IC: So, yeah, K-Jamm and I talked and we're totally screwing Romes out of the title now.

NightWolf
04-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Was it in the show thread? If so I'll get to hunting

Yes! I believe I posted it there, but it is like there is no trace of it left. Almost as if it never existed. I know I did it because I had Shuriken on there, and I was getting ready to do episode 2 & 3 with R(ob) and KashDinero.

Edit: Actually it was in the Get Creative! thread.

Edit-Edit: I did not get very far in the Creative thread. Somebody uploaded another virus-infested signature so I am being booted off to another page of blinding ​red

Kashdinero
04-07-2012, 07:11 PM
'sup, peeps.

Last few page's were interesting :)

Working on the show.. Can't find Zapph, though.

(I'm sure he's working hard on the show somewhere :) )

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Yes! I believe I posted it there, but it is like there is no trace of it left. Almost as if it never existed. I know I did it because I had Shuriken on there, and I was getting ready to do episode 2 & 3 with R(ob) and KashDinero.

Edit: Actually it was in the Get Creative! thread.

Edit-Edit: I did not get very far in the Creative thread. Somebody uploaded another virus-infested signature so I am being booted off to another page of blinding ​red
Look what I found!

I just searched your name and it was the first link here yeah go http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8748-The-JBW-character-thread-Get-creative!&p=261980&highlight=Nightwolf#post261980

thejman93
04-07-2012, 07:14 PM
'sup, peeps.

I saw him on earlier...

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 07:18 PM
IC: So, yeah, K-Jamm and I talked and we're totally screwing Romes out of the title now.

IC: I've bought him a replica belt for afterwards, just to cheer him up.

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 07:20 PM
'sup, peeps.

Double post????

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 07:20 PM
IC: good to see yous till care....

Kashdinero
04-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Double post????

Caught me!

I should have deleted your post for that hahaha!

Posting from phones often yield these double posts.. :)

thejman93
04-07-2012, 07:23 PM

IC: Aren't you sweet?

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Caught me!

I should have deleted your post for that hahaha!

Posting from phones often yield these double posts.. :)
Hahaha yeah gotta love mobile

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 07:28 PM
IC: Aren't you sweet?

IC: Are you like, coming on to me?

NightWolf
04-07-2012, 07:29 PM
I love how sloppy my set-up of that interview was. I have had a long time to prepare for future shows, so I will try to move in a new set-up direction for a reboot. I saved that show on word in case I feel the urge to bring it out of the vault. Thank you for helping me find it, HolyJose.

thejman93
04-07-2012, 07:30 PM
IC: Are you like, coming on to me?

IC: No, but I bet you wish I was.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 07:32 PM

Teh Lulz! Kamehameha!

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 07:32 PM
I love how sloppy my set-up of that interview was. I have had a long time to prepare for future shows, so I will try to move in a new set-up direction for a reboot. I saved that show on word in case I feel the urge to bring it out of the vault. Thank you for helping me find it, HolyJose.
No problem bud! Glad to helpn

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 07:33 PM
IC: No, but I bet you wish I was.

IC: This is like, getting abit weird now. Shoo little man, be gone!

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 07:34 PM
IC: I'm gonna have to bring a little bit of insurance to Draft Night, ain't I?

thejman93
04-07-2012, 07:34 PM
IC: This is like, getting abit weird now. Shoo little man, be gone!

OOC: Think I might just do that.

Night fellas.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Also, "Horrorcore Icons" was truly a defining moment for JBW, that was a massive undertaking and we worked extremely hard on that one. It was my first show as a writer, and the video made for it truly was awesome as well. I'm still proud of that show, I actually printed it out, 36 pages in 10 font. It's sick as hell lol.

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Also, "Horrorcore Icons" was truly a defining moment for JBW, that was a massive undertaking and we worked extremely hard on that one. It was my first show as a writer, and the video made for it truly was awesome as well. I'm still proud of that show, I actually printed it out, 36 pages in 10 font. It's sick as hell lol.

The night y'all tried to kill off my character?

Assholes :p

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 07:39 PM

And we would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that meddling Tommy Thunder and his driver Eboy too

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 07:40 PM
IC: I'm gonna have to bring a little bit of insurance to Draft Night, ain't I?

IC: Your bi-curious cat again? Go ahead, it won't be the first time I get attacked by a pussy!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-07-2012, 07:40 PM

Look, you're lucky you're still alive. For now.

NightWolf
04-07-2012, 07:45 PM
IC: Ahhh... HorrorCore Icons.. That was the night I dropped Roman on his head from the top of a building. So please excuse all of his absurd and questionable behavior as of late.

S.E. Zero
04-07-2012, 07:46 PM

That was Alexander's 1st appearance in Jabe as well, the night was awesome for sure.

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 07:53 PM
IC: Your bi-curious cat again? Go ahead, it won't be the first time I get attacked by a pussy!

IC: You're gonna look real funny talking shit with my foot print on your face.

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 07:55 PM
IC: You're gonna look real funny talking shit with my foot print on your face.

IC: Foot prints aren't even that funny, and most shoes/boots don't even leave prints these days...

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 08:01 PM
IC: Foot prints aren't even that funny, and most shoes/boots don't even leave prints these days...

IC: Oh, it'll either leave a print or you'll die while I try. I'm fine with either.

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 08:11 PM
IC: Oh, it'll either leave a print or you'll die while I try. I'm fine with either.

http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/p/pl/plusverde/442696_shoeprint.jpg

IC: I bet you're cracking up at this right now. I myself don't find the humour in footprints. Anyways, have fun with it.

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 08:14 PM
IC: I bet you're cracking up at this right now. I myself don't find the humour in footprints. Anyways, have fun with it.

IC: It's not the print, you bottomfeeder. It's what the print symbolizes--that I stomped your teeth out and beat your pathetic ass.

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 08:19 PM
IC: It's not the print, you bottomfeeder. It's what the print symbolizes--that I stomped your teeth out and beat your pathetic ass.

IC: Ohhh it's the whole no teeth thing you like? Well I feel fucking silly now. Here you go:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OY-vAmnGI_g/Tj6UbLwB7fI/AAAAAAAAAE0/0fDQ6EG2S-E/s1600/smile-teeth.jpg

http://www.deichmann-photo.com/files/page0_blog_entry502-nomad-tibet.jpg

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 08:21 PM
IC: ... and here's your pathetic ass you wanted.

http://www.cuteheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/donkeyII.gif

Kashdinero
04-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Yeah, Horrorcore Icons is obviously my proudest moment.

I planned that bad boy for months.

R(ob)'s video was awesome. After that piece of work was released, the pressure was on me to come up with some great stuff, but it was definitely all about directing everybody and laying the segments out in terms of hard work.

Few HI factoidz.

Sully, Alex Kid, Jason Alexander, Tommy Thunder, and EBoy made their first JBW appearances on that show.

Romes was nearly murdered in the final move of the show. (That'll show him for trying to take down Horrorcore before it even started kayfabe :))

The Alpha Dog murdered his psychiatrist.

JMan beat Ma$$ in a 9/11 remembrance match.

KJam beat Shuri in a Mayhem WARFare World Heavyweight Champions match.

Samson came back from the dead. (NightWolf was actually meant to join The Devils Rejects there and then, but straights got carried away with the whole rebirth thing that part was omitted from the final draft lol)

Kevin Mathews was T1CG's first ever live in-ring guest.

K-Math hung T1CG with a noose at ringside and T1CG hung there for the duration of the show.

KJam and Ma$$ owned on commentary in their own separate booths.

K-Jam actually knocked out Katie with one punch.

It was the first time The Sandman spoke in JBW.

"Horrorcore" Wes Murdock was a character I created for WWF Warfare back in '98.

Sleeps return was a personal highlight for me, as it opened my eyes to just how talented SL1 really is.

The promos from the participants in the actual tournament were absolutely fantastic, and truly captured the essence of the show.

I think R(ob) came up with the initial idea to have the show on Alcatraz Island after I told him I wanted it in a unique "haunted" type of location.

St George swam to the island and murdered a shark along the way. He then went and squashed Chainsaw.

NW has never been pinned in JBW. Never. Who will be Horrorcore enough to take the title that he has become synonymous with?

I'm sure I'm missing a few things but lol, I've gotta get on.

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 08:29 PM
IC: Blah blah blah, I'm as Green as Grass.

IC: http://www.themovielists.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/file-32.jpeg

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 08:33 PM
IC: http://www.themovielists.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/file-32.jpeg

IC: Yeah, a very witty come back Romes. You hid the fact you had fuck all to say very well...

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 08:36 PM
IC: Yeah, a very witty come back Romes. You hid the fact you had fuck all to say very well...

Ic: I'M GOING TO BREAK YOU LIKE JOE THEISMANN'S LEG!

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Ic: I'M GOING TO BREAK YOU LIKE JOE THEISMANN'S LEG!

IC: I have no idea who that is, so like, yeah, okay.

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 08:41 PM
IC: I have no idea who that is, so like, yeah, okay.

IC: He'a a former American Football Quarterback who broke his leg in 4-5 places on a Monday Night PrimeTime game and never played another down again.

HolyJose2391
04-07-2012, 08:44 PM
IC: He'a a former American Football Quarterback who broke his leg in 4-5 places on a Monday Night PrimeTime game and never played another down again.
Is that the one where you can hear the bone break through the TV set?

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Is that the one where you can hear the bone break through the TV set?

Probably. Wasn't alive.

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 08:47 PM

IC: Big deal, I broke my leg in 7 places earlier today and I've still been running all over the place.

Kashdinero
04-07-2012, 08:52 PM
IC as Ma$$: Aww, Georgie, look at K-Flare.. Ya' gotta give it to 'em, they, are en- Oi, George! Where'd ya' go?

Ahh, I'll just bell Siaks and see what he's up to

Ring to the ring to the ring

Yea'.. Can't really talk right now on account of being busy doing non-V3 stuff. Laters.

Well, I, um, guess I'll, uh, like, catch you at the shows or something.

Laters

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 09:10 PM
IC: Big deal, I broke my leg in 7 places earlier today and I've still been running all over the place.

IC: Uh huh. And was this before or after you shot up and spent the day chasing strangers around, naked, because you thought they were leprechauns?

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 09:13 PM
IC: Uh huh. And was this before or after you shot up and spent the day chasing strangers around, naked, because you thought they were leprechauns?

IC: It was after I think, man that day was fucking wicked!

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 09:17 PM
IC: It was after I think, man that day was fucking wicked!

IC: Even when you pinned down that old man, humping him while screaming "SHOW ME YOUR GOLD, LEPPY!"?

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 09:25 PM
IC: Even when you pinned down that old man, humping him while screaming "SHOW ME YOUR GOLD, LEPPY!"?

IC: It was only dry humping, everybody dry humps. I was dry humping when I was 6, then naked humping when I was 8, and with a top Italian model, she wanted more after, but I just didn't wanna commit, you know what I mean?

K-Jammin
04-07-2012, 09:25 PM
That's me for the night. Peace out you sluts.

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 09:34 PM
That's me for the night. Peace out you sluts.

WINNER, by Technical Knockout--ROMANFLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!

Enforcer23
04-07-2012, 10:37 PM
crazy mofo's you guys are

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 10:45 PM
crazy mofo's you guys are

No, YOU'RE NOT CRAZY ENOUGH! Step your shit up! COME ON!

Rehmix
04-07-2012, 10:45 PM
WINNER, by Technical Knockout--ROMANFLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!

I feel like its more a count out.

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 10:47 PM
I feel like its more a count out.

Technical Knockout--WRITE IT DOWN!

Snair
04-07-2012, 10:59 PM
No, YOU'RE NOT CRAZY ENOUGH! Step your shit up! COME ON!

Romes you just scared him off.

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Romes you just scared him off.

Go Bold, or GO HOME! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!

Snair
04-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Go Bold, or GO HOME! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!

It seems you're obviously prepared for your title match.

RomanFlare
04-07-2012, 11:08 PM
It seems you're obviously prepared for your title match.

I'm JACKED!

IC: I'm mildly interested.

Snair
04-07-2012, 11:11 PM
I'm JACKED!

IC: I'm mildly interested.

Good luck mate!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Yeah, Horrorcore Icons is obviously my proudest moment.

I planned that bad boy for months.

R(ob)'s video was awesome. After that piece of work was released, the pressure was on me to come up with some great stuff, but it was definitely all about directing everybody and laying the segments out in terms of hard work.

Few HI factoidz.

Sully, Alex Kid, Jason Alexander, Tommy Thunder, and EBoy made their first JBW appearances on that show.

Romes was nearly murdered in the final move of the show. (That'll show him for trying to take down Horrorcore before it even started kayfabe :))

The Alpha Dog murdered his psychiatrist.

JMan beat Ma$$ in a 9/11 remembrance match.

KJam beat Shuri in a Mayhem WARFare World Heavyweight Champions match.

Samson came back from the dead. (NightWolf was actually meant to join The Devils Rejects there and then, but straights got carried away with the whole rebirth thing that part was omitted from the final draft lol)

Kevin Mathews was T1CG's first ever live in-ring guest.

K-Math hung T1CG with a noose at ringside and T1CG hung there for the duration of the show.

KJam and Ma$$ owned on commentary in their own separate booths.

K-Jam actually knocked out Katie with one punch.

It was the first time The Sandman spoke in JBW.

"Horrorcore" Wes Murdock was a character I created for WWF Warfare back in '98.

Sleeps return was a personal highlight for me, as it opened my eyes to just how talented SL1 really is.

The promos from the participants in the actual tournament were absolutely fantastic, and truly captured the essence of the show.

I think R(ob) came up with the initial idea to have the show on Alcatraz Island after I told him I wanted it in a unique "haunted" type of location.

St George swam to the island and murdered a shark along the way. He then went and squashed Chainsaw.

NW has never been pinned in JBW. Never. Who will be Horrorcore enough to take the title that he has become synonymous with?

I'm sure I'm missing a few things but lol, I've gotta get on.

My god the memories of that amazing show... that was the epitome of JBW, man. So many things were happening then and me just coming into the mix was a hard thing because yes, I was a bit versed on the talent but nowhere near fully. Hell, there were a lot of things behind the scenes that damn near led me to almost not be a part of JBW due to Horrorcore Icons. But, once everything was situated it took off like a fucking rocket. And yes Ka$h, I suggested Alcatraz for the locale and that video was greatness... I wish I had more time to make it when I did, it could have been better even though everyone liked it. :) We need "Horrorcore Icons II" to happen... just saying.

Poot-Hair
04-08-2012, 01:27 AM
Facking drunken. Just got into an awesome fight in which I broke 2 teeth out of a buddies' head. My knuckles are bleeding yet I'm still typing.

Fuck I love being an Alabamian.

Fuck I also love snausages. Lots and lots of snausages.

Fuck I also love cheese. Wait, I'm going to go cook some snausage and put cheese on it.

HolyJose2391
04-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Dear JABE brothers (sister I'm looking at you Panda) I want to wish you all a happy Easter no matter how you celebrate it celebrate with family and friends

Robareid
04-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Dear JABE brothers (sister I'm looking at you Panda) I want to wish you all a happy Easter no matter how you celebrate it celebrate with family and friends

Thank you kindly

Oh, and what he said too

Snair
04-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter....Enjoy

RomanFlare
04-08-2012, 10:46 AM
War-Fare! War-Fare! War-Fare!

TheDevilsAdvocate
04-08-2012, 10:48 AM
War-Fare! War-Fare! War-Fare!

IC: WOOOHOOOOOO! ~Chugs Beer out of a cup with Roman's likeness on it.~

RomanFlare
04-08-2012, 10:56 AM
IC: WOOOHOOOOOO! ~Chugs Beer out of a cup with Roman's likeness on it.~

IC: UNAPPROVED USE OF MY LIKENESS! SUE HIM! Sue his ass!

Robareid
04-08-2012, 11:00 AM

You have the best wrestling has to offer

Broc
04-08-2012, 11:02 AM

Vintage JBW!

Just kidding, even though none of you probably get the joke.

K-Jammin
04-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Vintage JBW!

I get it, I get it :)

Happy Zombie Jesus day everyone!

Robareid
04-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Vintage JBW!

R(ob), Butcher, HWA, sueing? Or am I barking up the wrong tree

Robareid
04-08-2012, 11:13 AM
I get it, I get it :)

Happy Zombie Jesus day everyone!

To you too, also congratulations on trinity

K-Jammin
04-08-2012, 11:16 AM
To you too, also congratulations on trinity

I didn't even realise :eek:

Woo hoo!!

Robareid
04-08-2012, 11:18 AM
I didn't even realise :eek:

Woo hoo!!

It's amazing how a simple meaningness number that slowly rises can cause such joy. Everyone seems to get a brief moment of happiness when they reach the next landmark.

K-Jammin
04-08-2012, 11:22 AM
It's amazing how a simple meaningness number that slowly rises can cause such joy. Everyone seems to get a brief moment of happiness when they reach the next landmark.

In all honesty, I don't really care about it. I just like saying Woo hoo!!