PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

Robareid
03-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Guys, my house show is 3 matches away from being done.

If all goes well, it'll be up Friday.

IC: If creative knows what's good for them, they'll keep the big boys away from the new kid.

Will look forward to it then

And who do you mean by the new kid? G(old)'s character?

thejman93
03-28-2012, 01:40 PM
Will look forward to it then

And who do you mean by the new kid? G(old)'s character?

lol, yeah.

Just trying to get him as much IC work as possible.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 03:15 PM
lol, yeah.

Just trying to get him as much IC work as possible.

He needs it. I hope Ka$h lets me take him over to SD! So he can learn his chops there. He's not been really educated on this type of stuff so, its gonna take a while. But, he's extraordinarily talented and has great capabilities. He just needs to drop the txt spk and get some proper structure about him. It'll come in time though. :)

G(ol)den_Eye
03-28-2012, 03:25 PM
I agree on me needing the IC work much as possible. So who is willing to help me out.?

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 03:41 PM
I agree on me needing the IC work much as possible. So who is willing to help me out.?

Let's work something out. I'll pm you.

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
IC as Shuriken: A new wrestler in JBW.....I hope the future is bright with this new blood.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 04:01 PM

Hey little nephew thing! Thought you couldn't get 'net access at home? Using Wi-Fi? Thief. :P

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 04:03 PM

RedRuM: "This nigga right here out his fuckin' mind!! Whatchu need to do is talk like a fuckin' man an' STEP LIKE A FUCKIN' MAN, NIGGA!!"

SouthernBlood
03-28-2012, 04:08 PM
He needs it. I hope Ka$h lets me take him over to SD! So he can learn his chops there. He's not been really educated on this type of stuff so, its gonna take a while. But, he's extraordinarily talented and has great capabilities. He just needs to drop the txt spk and get some proper structure about him. It'll come in time though. :)
I hope not...Both of those Showdown writers are really crazy.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 04:10 PM
I hope not...Both of those Showdown writers are really crazy.

.... Like we're any fucking better??

Robareid
03-28-2012, 04:39 PM
IC: Come draft night, everything will change. Champions, challengers, rising stars, veterans, new comers, has beens, never will bes and everyone inbetween, all have the potential to be drafted. The whole landscape of JBW will change. Anything can happen, and it most likely will.

So you better be ready, beacause when the dust settles, if you do find yourself in the unlucky position of being on the same brand as Apocalypse UK, you better be prepared. Because we're coming for all the titles, TV, Tag, World, it doesnt matter. We're taking on all comers, and if you get in the way you're just gonna get mown down, because nothing and nobody can stop the combined forces of Rage and Chaos bar the end of the world.

An apocalypse is coming. Apocalypse UK

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 04:48 PM
IC: Come draft night, everything will change. Champions, challengers, rising stars, veterans, new comers, has beens, never will bes and everyone inbetween, all have the potential to be drafted. The whole landscape of JBW will change. Anything can happen, and it most likely will.

So you better be ready, beacause when the dust settles, if you do find yourself in the unlucky position of being on the same brand as Apocalypse UK, you better be prepared. Because we're coming for all the titles, TV, Tag, World, it doesnt matter. We're taking on all comers, and if you get in the way you're just gonna get mown down, because nothing and nobody can stop the combined forces of Rage and Chaos bar the end of the world.

An apocalypse is coming. Apocalypse UK

Artemis Eclipse: "That's the best you've got for a pep-talk, Roid Rage? You fucking shithead."

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 04:52 PM
RedRuM: "This nigga right here out his fuckin' mind!! Whatchu need to do is talk like a fuckin' man an' STEP LIKE A FUCKIN' MAN, NIGGA!!"

IC as Seth Thirteen: HERE IS THE SHITFACE THUG WHO PRETENDS TO BE SO FUCKING SCARY! READ A FUCKING BOOK BITCH!

Artemis Eclipse: "That's the best you've got for a pep-talk, Roid Rage? You fucking shithead."

IC as Seth: *knocks Eclipse out with a 2x4* You're lucky this didn't have nails, fucker.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 05:00 PM
IC as Seth Thirteen: HERE IS THE SHITFACE THUG WHO PRETENDS TO BE SO FUCKING SCARY! READ A FUCKING BOOK BITCH!

RedRuM: "NIGGA!!! Suck my big black DICK!! I read books an' shit so fuck you!!... fake ass wanna be hardcore piece of SHIT!"

IC as Seth: *knocks Eclipse out with a 2x4* You're lucky this didn't have nails, fucker.

Artemis Eclipse: *The 2x4 shot didn't knock him out but, it hurt him... a lot.* Someone still fucking butthurt over me whooping his ass yesterday? Good shot, bitch. The next one better be in the fucking ring where I kick your pansy ass some more. Dick."

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-28-2012, 05:05 PM
RedRuM: "NIGGA!!! Suck my big black DICK!! I read books an' shit so fuck you!!... fake ass wanna be hardcore piece of SHIT!"

Sleep: Reading the bible over and over again every time you get locked up doesn't count as reading books.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Sleep: Reading the bible over and over again every time you get locked up doesn't count as reading books.

RedRuM: "Ain't that the fuckin' pot callin' the kettle black an' shit? HA!"

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 05:11 PM

IC as Seth: No bitch. You don't read. Ok? You can barely read children's books! YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE! No.. you know what? Drop the fucking belt and leave before I make you leave bitch.

Artemis Eclipse: *The 2x4 shot didn't knock him out but, it hurt him... a lot.* Someone still fucking butthurt over me whooping his ass yesterday? Good shot, bitch. The next one better be in the fucking ring where I kick your pansy ass some more. Dick."

IC as Seth: Yeah it will be in the ring. I WILL SHOW THE FUCKING WORLD THAT I AM THE HARDCORE HIGH FLYER! The High-Core Star! You will be a fucking nobody when I am done with you. *gets a near by lighttube, smashes it Eclipse's head, bites whats left on the lighttube and spits it on Eclipse's body*

Robareid
03-28-2012, 05:12 PM
IC as Rob: Artemis, Artemis, Artemis... Yo-

IC as Harry: Dont worry Rob, I got this. *starts to look around for Artemis while talking* Artemis, all you ever seem to do is talk. Sure you got one flukey win against Rob and now you think you're some kind of big deal. What else have you done? Nothing! Newsflash mate, you're nothing special. And-

*walks into room with Artie laid out with a two by four and broken lighttube*

Really? First Seth then you? Jesus Christ you guys need to be more careful when swinging bits of wood about

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 05:19 PM

IC as Harry: Dont worry Rob, I got this. *starts to look around for Artemis while talking* Artemis, all you ever seem to do is talk. Sure you got one flukey win against Rob and now you think you're some kind of big deal. What else have you done? Nothing! Newsflash mate, you're nothing special. And-

Really? First Seth then you? Jesus Christ you guys need to be more careful when swinging bits of wood about

IC as Seth: *bites another lighttube and spits it at Harry* Get lost punk ass.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 05:22 PM
IC as Seth: No bitch. You don't read. Ok? You can barely read children's books! YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE! No.. you know what? Drop the fucking belt and leave before I make you leave bitch.

RedRuM: "Look at you an' shit, nigga! You makin' empty threats is a fuckin' JOKE! The last time someone made a threat like that they ended up at the bottom of a fuckin' river an shit. Watch your fuckin' mouth, asshole!!"

IC as Seth: Yeah it will be in the ring. I WILL SHOW THE FUCKING WORLD THAT I AM THE HARDCORE HIGH FLYER! The High-Core Star! You will be a fucking nobody when I am done with you. *gets a near by lighttube, smashes it Eclipse's head, bites whats left on the lighttube and spits it on Eclipse's body*

Artemis Eclipse: "Where the fuck do you keep getting these fucking light tubes? WHERE?" He rubs his head and grabs two nearby trash can lids and bangs them together on Seth's head. "That's what you fucking get asshole!" He spits on the face of Seth.

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-28-2012, 05:24 PM
IC as Seth: *bites another lighttube and spits it at Harry* Get lost punk ass.

Sleep: **Superkicks Seth in the mouth while it's still full of glass.** Stop doing that nobody wants your AIDS, and I hope the mercury kills you quickly.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 05:27 PM

Artemis Eclipse: "Harry, stop being a sack boy. Talking is an amazing thing, you pissed you can't do it? Not only do I talk OUT of the ring but, I'll talk while kicking your ass in the ring too, dipshit. Roid Rage, stop being gay sparky."

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Sleep: **Superkicks Seth in the mouth while it's still full of glass.** Stop doing that nobody wants your AIDS, and I hope the mercury kills you quickly.

Artemis Eclipse: "THANK GOD SOMEONE AGREES!!! I'm still trying to figure out where the freak pulls the fucking things out of. Waitaminute... maybe I DON'T want to know I guess. It may scare me... and I don't scare very easily." Shudders.

RomanFlare
03-28-2012, 05:29 PM
This exchange has been... weirdly entertaining. I mustache you to continue for my own amusement.

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 05:30 PM
RedRuM: "Look at you an' shit, nigga! You makin' empty threats is a fuckin' JOKE! The last time someone made a threat like that they ended up at the bottom of a fuckin' river an shit. Watch your fuckin' mouth, asshole!!"

IC as Seth: Look at me? BITCH LOOK AT YOURSELF! FUCKING RAGGEDY ASS, SAGGING PANTS, LOOKING LIKE A RETARD! DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD TOO MANY TIMES!? I FUCKING THINK SO BITCH! YOU'RE RETARDED!

Artemis Eclipse: "Where the fuck do you keep getting these fucking light tubes? WHERE?" He rubs his head and grabs two nearby trash can lids and bangs them together on Seth's head. "That's what you fucking get asshole!" He spits on the face of Seth.

IC as Seth: Ok fucker....*wipes the spit off face* You are asking for it! *punches Eclipse's face, gets a lighttube shard and grinds it on Eclipse's forehead* I am not done yet, punk ass bitch! *bites Eclipse's forehead* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *slams Eclipse's face on the floor* Now stay there bitch!

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 05:31 PM

IC as Seth: *spits blood and shards at the Sleeper* HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 05:39 PM
IC as Seth: Look at me? BITCH LOOK AT YOURSELF! FUCKING RAGGEDY ASS, SAGGING PANTS, LOOKING LIKE A RETARD! DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD TOO MANY TIMES!? I FUCKING THINK SO BITCH! YOU'RE RETARDED!!!

RedRuM: "Saggin' pants? Nigga, do you have eyes? I don't dress like that you fuckin freak ass lunatic! And another thing, RedBuM is the retard, not me asshole. Start your career somewhere an' shit, THEN come at a top nigga!"

IC as Seth: Ok fucker....*wipes the spit off face* You are asking for it! *punches Eclipse's face, gets a lighttube shard and grinds it on Eclipse's forehead* I am not done yet, punk ass bitch! *bites Eclipse's forehead* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *slams Eclipse's face on the floor* Now stay there bitch!

Artemis Eclipse: Gets up "Look... I'm done playing nice." Artemis walks over to Seth and gets in his face. He punches him square in his jaw and knocks him down. He takes Seth's shirt and rips it off. He puts it in gasoline and lays it back over him, he lights it on fire and listens to Seth scream. Artemis pulls out a bag of marshmallows and puts one on a stick. He roasts it, puts Seth out, and stomps on his head. "How's about YOU stay down you dumb fucking freak!"

BlackFalcon
03-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Been reading back over a few pages and realized everyone was giving their real names to the new kid and I realized no-one knows my real name yet (to my knowledge...) So just to get it out of the the way, BlackFalcon is in fact more commonly known as.................................

Kieran.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Be back soon guys. Ultrasound appointment with the wife.

Rehmix
03-28-2012, 05:42 PM
IC: Let them Talk, let them get all riled up about nothing. They haven't seen anything yet. It's almost time to unCAGE the beast. And when that happens, they won't have anything else to talk about but me.

Rehmix
03-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Been reading back over a few pages and realized everyone was giving their real names to the new kid and I realized no-one knows my real name yet (to my knowledge...) So just to get it out of the the way, BlackFalcon is in fact more commonly known as.................................

Kieran.

What the FUCK is a Kieran!?!?

HolyJose2391
03-28-2012, 05:46 PM
What the FUCK is a Kieran!?!?
That's a beast name not going to lie

Also Van Halen starting soon!!! Can't wait

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 05:47 PM
RedRuM: "Saggin' pants? Nigga, do you have eyes? I don't dress like that you fuckin freak ass lunatic! And another thing, RedBuM is the retard, not me asshole. Start your career somewhere an' shit, THEN come at a top nigga!"

IC as Seth: BITCH YOU AREN'T AT THE TOP! YOU AREN'T EVEN A FACE OF THE COMPANY! Obvious reasons why: YOU HAVE A WARTED FACE! Look at yous! You look ugly bitch. AND YOU ARE RETARDED! FAKE ASS HOOD GANGSTA SHIT!

Artemis Eclipse: Gets up "Look... I'm done playing nice." Artemis walks over to Seth and gets in his face. He punches him square in his jaw and knocks him down. He takes Seth's shirt and rips it off. He puts it in gasoline and lays it back over him, he lights it on fire and listens to Seth scream. Artemis pulls out a bag of marshmallows and puts one on a stick. He roasts it, puts Seth out, and stomps on his head. "How's about YOU stay down you dumb fucking freak!"

IC as Seth: You will pay bitch.....YOU WILL FUCKING PAY!!! *JBW personnel puts the fire out*

OOC: So much hatred between these guys

G(ol)den_Eye
03-28-2012, 05:55 PM
IC as Vladamir: *Walking past whistling shrugs his shoulders and keeps it moving like he see's nothing.*

Robareid
03-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Artemis Eclipse: Gets up "Look... I'm done playing nice." [B]Artemis walks over to Seth and gets in his face. He punches him square in his jaw and knocks him down. He takes Seth's shirt and rips it off. He puts it in gasoline and lays it back over him, he lights it on fire and listens to Seth scream. Artemis pulls out a bag of marshmallows and puts one on a stick. He roasts it, puts Seth out, and stomps on his head. "How's about YOU stay down you dumb fucking freak!"

IC as Harry: *Still sitting in the room, watching while all this is going on* Well I aint stupid, I know I dont want none of this. Ill see you two crazy fucks in the ring, you two have fun until then *swaggers past, steals the marshmellows, pops one in his mouth and walks off*

OOC: Im off now, see yas tommorow

RomanFlare
03-28-2012, 05:59 PM
Don't turn yer back on the Wolfpack. Ya might wind up in a body bag.

Robareid
03-28-2012, 06:05 PM
Don't turn yer back on the Wolfpack. Ya might wind up in a body bag.

The remix with Cult of Personality was awesome btw

RomanFlare
03-28-2012, 06:06 PM
The remix with Cult of Personality was awesome btw

I've been rocking this one (with that mix) for a few days now--I'M JACKED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-veSdfUzKG4&feature=BFa&list=LLlZEQVfHHM1YjXXEi08XI mQ&lf=mh_lolz
Seriously though--Childhood favorite mixed with today's favorite? #Winning.

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 06:12 PM
I've been rocking this one (with that mix) for a few days now--I'M JACKED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-veSdfUzKG4&feature=BFa&list=LLlZEQVfHHM1YjXXEi08XI mQ&lf=mh_lolz
Seriously though--Childhood favorite mixed with today's favorite? #Winning.

This is Roman's theme from now on.

RomanFlare
03-28-2012, 06:15 PM
This is Roman's theme from now on.

I've used "Invasion" for years on the games. The video Rob made for the character is working well though, so I don't see myself switching anytime soon.

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 06:30 PM
I've used "Invasion" for years on the games. The video Rob made for the character is working well though, so I don't see myself switching anytime soon.

*still acknowledges as your theme*

I actually need a new theme for Shuriken.

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 07:11 PM
Updated:

Seth Thirteen's theme from now on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdMxU79Mxs&feature=related
Edit: Yeah this one

Still looking for Shuriken's new theme....

HolyJose2391
03-28-2012, 07:22 PM
Updated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAa06tjWNQ8&feature=g-vrec&context=G22abfe6RVAAAAAAAAAA

I'll be saving that for Octane

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 07:23 PM

I made a mistake it lol it was this one

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Updated:

Edit: Yeah this one

I present... Shuriken's new theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

I kid, I kid. I'm on the search with you. Once I find a few I think would work, I'll shoot you a PM. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 07:25 PM

You still have Artemis's, right?

RomanFlare
03-28-2012, 07:28 PM
I present... Shuriken's new theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

I kid, I kid. I'm on the search with you. Once I find a few I think would work, I'll shoot you a PM. :)

o________o I thought this video was destroyed. This inhuman video needs to be erased from history. It makes even less sense the second time around.

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 07:34 PM
I have a few ideas for Shuriken's new theme....its just I need to find it :( but I really appreciate the help!

HolyJose2391
03-28-2012, 07:34 PM
You still have Artemis's, right?
I forgot it! Had to use Natives for the show just send me a link

PandaMassacre
03-28-2012, 07:40 PM
I have a few ideas for Shuriken's new theme....its just I need to find it :( but I really appreciate the help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z906Ok4oHgA

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 07:43 PM
I forgot it! Had to use Natives for the show just send me a link

This is the one he's had for a couple months now. It fits him perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVWsiz65au0

HolyJose2391
03-28-2012, 07:45 PM
This is the one he's had for a couple months now. It fits him perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVWsiz65au0
Uh that's who it was I forgot the name of the band

PandaMassacre
03-28-2012, 07:50 PM
:p

What is Octane?

HolyJose2391
03-28-2012, 07:53 PM
:p

What is Octane?
It's the new knock you off your feet fast paced Superfly showcase JBW show think DGUSA

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 07:53 PM
>_< Laid out of work tonight. Knee hurts and there's not enough narcotics in the house to ease it. Fook muh life

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 07:54 PM
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/JBWOCTANELOGO.jpg

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-28-2012, 07:56 PM
>_< Laid out of work tonight. Knee hurts and there's not enough narcotics in the house to ease it. Fook muh life

Go get a case of beer and drink until you pass out.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 07:57 PM

You get my PM hooker?

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 07:58 PM
You get my PM hooker? Thought I replied to it >_<. Replying now

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 08:00 PM
Thought I replied to it >_<. Replying now

You slut.

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 08:00 PM
Go get a case of beer and drink until you pass out. Already drinking dude! I'm a redneck...rednecks use alcohol as their fuel.

Unfortunately not even booze helps my pain. I'm literally the "Bionic Poot". Artificial kneecap, and more metal in my knee than a box full of scrap metal.

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 08:01 PM
You slut.Mouthlestor! I have a vienna sausage with your name all over it big boy

PandaMassacre
03-28-2012, 08:03 PM
It's the new knock you off your feet fast paced Superfly showcase JBW show think DGUSA

I like the sound of that. 8I

Can I cut a promo for it?

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-28-2012, 08:04 PM
Already drinking dude! I'm a redneck...rednecks use alcohol as their fuel.

Unfortunately not even booze helps my pain. I'm literally the "Bionic Poot". Artificial kneecap, and more metal in my knee than a box full of scrap metal.

Sorry to hear that man. Add whiskey!!!:cool:

Rehmix
03-28-2012, 08:05 PM
How come I never get a PM from some one in JBW?

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 08:08 PM
How come I never get a PM from some one in JBW? We all secretly hate you....and I pee in your drinks when you're not around :D

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Add whiskey!!!:cool:Beer before liquor, never sicker. Liquor before beer, you're in the clear. If I added whiskey, I'd be puking my guts up. I'd have a sore knee, a sore belly, and a sore butthole from shitting like a crippled coon.

And yes...I did just say the phrase "shitting like a crippled coon"

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 08:12 PM

Can I cut a promo for it?I'm pretty confident I can speak for everyone when I say GO FOR IT! I don't think I've ever heard (or read, whatever) you cut a promo.

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-28-2012, 08:15 PM
Beer before liquor, never sicker. Liquor before beer, you're in the clear. If I added whiskey, I'd be puking my guts up. I'd have a sore knee, a sore belly, and a sore butthole from shitting like a crippled coon.

And yes...I did just say the phrase "shitting like a crippled coon"

I have heard that before, but I mix all the time. I drink beer while taking shots. You just got to know your limits not to throw up. But if you already have a sore belly then liquor is probaly not the way to go.

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 08:18 PM
I have heard that before, but I mix all the time. I drink beer while taking shots. You just got to know your limits not to throw up. But if you already have a sore belly then liquor is probaly not the way to go. Lol I'm a "seasoned" drinker. It's kind of what people in the south are good for. My body just doesn't respond to mixing drinks. I can powerdrink liquor, or I can powerdrink beer but never mix the two. Bad JoJo for ol' Pooty.

PandaMassacre
03-28-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm pretty confident I can speak for everyone when I say GO FOR IT! I don't think I've ever heard (or read, whatever) you cut a promo.

I never really had a reason to. Nikki has NO competition. I am better off wrestling a vibrator for 3 hours.

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 08:25 PM
I never really had a reason to. Nikki has NO competition. I am better off wrestling a vibrator for 3 hours. Well if it'll help you, you can wrestle me for 3 hours and I'll make a buzzzzzzzzzzzing sound :D <insert perverted and/or sexual inuendo here> Lmfao.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 08:25 PM
I think its about bed time... I'm just not quite sure yet though.

HolyJose2391
03-28-2012, 08:27 PM

Can I cut a promo for it?
Let me think?

Of course the xBOMBxSHELLx Champion is welcome

HolyJose2391
03-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Guys guys Van Halen is a fucking Eargasm and religious experience

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Guys guys Van Halen is a fucking Eargasm and religious experienceFrom a musicians stand point, I must admit Eddie V has lost a few steps in this new album. From a fan's stand point...FUCKING LOVE VAN HALEN GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!! David Lee Roth is a baaaadddd man

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 08:35 PM
I think its about bed time... I'm just not quite sure yet though.Pussgina...what's that I smell? Tuna-hole?

PandaMassacre
03-28-2012, 08:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgNpbqQz20M

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 08:36 PM
The Legendary Panda is on! It has been a while! :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Pussgina...what's that I smell? Tuna-hole?

Look ya' bloody stump, I've had a rather rough week of everything...

HolyJose2391
From a musicians stand point, I must admit Eddie V has lost a few steps in this new album. From a fan's stand point...FUCKING LOVE VAN HALEN GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!! David Lee Roth is a baaaadddd man
As guitarist this is a religious experience to see EVH and his skill no one can match

Rated_R(ob)KO
From a musicians stand point, I must admit Eddie V has lost a few steps in this new album. From a fan's stand point...FUCKING LOVE VAN HALEN GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!! David Lee Roth is a baaaadddd man

I actually can't stand Van Halen. Bleargh.

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 08:45 PM
Look ya' bloody stump, I've had a rather rough week of everything... Touche my New Jersian brethren, I understand because it's been a rough one for me to. Knee=shot.

If you need to talk about it broski, I'm a pm away.

Still calling you a pussginal cavity though :D

PandaMassacre
03-28-2012, 08:46 PM
The Legendary Panda is on! It has been a while! :D

YOU!!!

I want to be Shuriken's manager again. I am not taking "no" for an asnwer. (:

Poot-Hair
03-28-2012, 08:46 PM
I actually can't stand Van Halen. Bleargh. Alot of people feel the same as you. What I tell people is ignore the singing and just listen to the band. The Van Halen brothers are seriously damn good musicians

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 08:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPR0STAvMJE

FOUND SHURIKEN'S NEW THEME!

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 08:48 PM
YOU!!!

I want to be Shuriken's manager again. I am not taking "no" for an asnwer. (:

IC as Shuriken: Hmm....do as you like, old friend.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 09:26 PM
IC as Shuriken: Hmm....do as you like, old friend.

RedRuM: "Look at this shit here!! First time I've ever seen a BITCH be led to the ring by a fuckin' DOG! Ya'll niggas really know how to crack a nigga up!!! Dumb fuckin' fake ass Naruto asshole!!"

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-28-2012, 09:32 PM
10:30... I'm tapping. GNeWN Freaks And Geeks!

SilverGhost
03-28-2012, 09:32 PM
RedRuM: "Look at this shit here!! First time I've ever seen a BITCH be led to the ring by a fuckin' DOG! Ya'll niggas really know how to crack a nigga up!!! Dumb fuckin' fake ass Naruto asshole!!"

IC as Shuriken: I am not surprised that a person that lacks certain knowledge, like you, know of Panda and mine's history. I trained her and we fought each other in our past. We were close like partners.

But....I shouldn't even waste my breath on someone like you.

Rehmix
03-28-2012, 09:59 PM
We all secretly hate you....and I pee in your drinks when you're not around :D

Damnit! I knew it!

HolyJose2391
03-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Damnit! I knew it!
I don't hate you!

SouthernBlood
03-29-2012, 02:56 AM
IC:Are you preparing for my arrival? He who doesn't see The Venom Knight must fall at his hands.

Kashdinero
03-29-2012, 05:36 AM
IC:Are you preparing for my arrival? He who doesn't see The Venom Knight must fall at his hands.

IC @$ Ma$$: Somebody please shut this fucking dickhead up before I swing for his jaw--I don't care how fucking big he is -or how fucking off-key-in-the-head he is- if he knows what's good for him, he'll stick to fighting the other rapey looking blokes in the 'aitch-cee division.

Us normal folk have had enough of you "darksiders" to last ten lifetimes, so, until you learn to act like a real person, and not something that fell out of Steven Kings arsehole, then we ain't preparing for shit!

We've seen it all before, son.

Now.. Can I get an Amen, Bruva!?!

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-29-2012, 06:42 AM
IC @$ Ma$$: Somebody please shut this fucking dickhead up before I swing for his jaw--I don't care how fucking big he is -or how fucking off-key-in-the-head he is- if he knows what's good for him, he'll stick to fighting the other rapey looking blokes in the 'aitch-cee division.

Us normal folk have had enough of you "darksiders" to last ten lifetimes, so, until you learn to act like a real person, and not something that fell out of Steven Kings arsehole, then we ain't preparing for shit!

Artemis Eclipse: "I can definitely say that these weird fuckers are taking over. Why does your brother and Mr. Ego keep hiring such assholes? I know, I'm an asshole as well... but these guys take the fucking cake. I still think you're a horrible wrestler though."

Kashdinero
03-29-2012, 07:00 AM
Artemis Eclipse: "I can definitely say that these weird fuckers are taking over. Why does your brother and Mr. Ego keep hiring such assholes? I know, I'm an asshole as well... but these guys take the fucking cake. I still think you're a horrible wrestler though."

IC: You know, for a minute there, I thought you was alright, little boy, but, yeah, obviously you've never seen me in the ring.. I've seen you wrestle, though--in fact, I saw your last match. Well, I hope I saw your last match.

But, yeah, I'd much prefer to watch the SuperBee's buzz all over the place, than bare witness to all of that sitting-in-the-dark-self-harming shit!

You're still weird for wearing a mask, though.

K-Jammin
03-29-2012, 07:05 AM
IC: Just thought I should warn you Roman, Jman and that other guy. I had the chance to get rid of my crabs yesterday but I've chosen to keep them until after our Triple World Title match. Hope you have fun with them.

Kashdinero
03-29-2012, 07:09 AM
IC: Just thought I should warn you Roman, Jman and that other guy. I had the chance to get rid of my crabs yesterday but I've chosen to keep them until after our Triple World Title match. Hope you have fun with them.

IC: Triangle chokehold #101 for the win.

K-Jammin
03-29-2012, 07:10 AM
IC: Triangle chokehold #101 for the win.

IC: Exactly what I was thinking.

Kashdinero
03-29-2012, 07:18 AM
IC: Exactly what I was thinking.

IC: I see you learnt something from our wars then. Remember,when in doubt, just knock 'em the fuck out.

But, I think it will come down to JMan and KJam... HeadJam vs "GMLGE".. UK vs USA.. Mayhem vs WARFare.. More stuff like that...

#fuckshowdown!â„¢

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-29-2012, 07:47 AM

Laughed in public on this one. Thanks, thanks a ton.

K-Jammin
03-29-2012, 07:50 AM
Laughed in public on this one. Thanks, thanks a ton.

It's always embarrassing when that happens! I was on the train listening to the Ricky Gervais podcast the other day and I just burst out laughing. I looked like a right twat.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-29-2012, 07:51 AM
IC: You know, for a minute there, I thought you was alright, little boy, but, yeah, obviously you've never seen me in the ring.. I've seen you wrestle, though--in fact, I saw your last match. Well, I hope I saw your last match.

But, yeah, I'd much prefer to watch the SuperBee's buzz all over the place, than bare witness to all of that sitting-in-the-dark-self-harming shit!

You're still weird for wearing a mask, though.

Artemis Eclipse: "Unlike as you called them... the "rapey" guys, I have a reason to wear one. I'm sure considering you're the brother of the Jabe BAWS!, you know who I am under here. If anyone remembers my JBW Magazine interview they'll understand too. And on another note, I've seen you wrestle actually. You remind me of a pornstar being gangbanged. Just flailing about without a care in the world. I on the other hand have some class and actual wrestling pedigree. Remember, I may weigh less than you and wear a mask but, that also means I'll fuck you up quicker than you can swallow a whole basket of fish and chips."

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-29-2012, 07:54 AM
It's always embarrassing when that happens! I was on the train listening to the Ricky Gervais podcast the other day and I just burst out laughing. I looked like a right twat.

So, when you start laughing in public you gt a slit down the middle of your face that looks like an ax wound and you get all wet? Wow... that's pretty horrifying actually. NEVER laugh in public again.

;)

K-Jammin
03-29-2012, 07:57 AM
So, when you start laughing in public you gt a slit down the middle of your face that looks like an ax wound and you get all wet? Wow... that's pretty horrifying actually. NEVER laugh in public again.

;)

Yup pretty much, It's not always wet though, which is the story of my life I suppose.

Kashdinero
03-29-2012, 08:11 AM
wrestlingnews headlines.. As reported by Ryan Clark (so you know they HAVE to be true.)

Rumour has it that Kiddson is scheduled to made an example of in the GRRumble....
TDA's son was really his daughter first...
The Prophecy is pissed at his lack of gold...
Siaki vs Shuriken dark match...
Rob Rage convinced he is possessed by the devil; insists on calling in Constantine... Sandypants unmasked; revealed to be a Cyclops....
RedruM's accent rumored to be a fake--university graduate!!
Ma$$Jam?!..
JMan heel turn...
K-Flare split feuled by lovers tiff?.
The REAL reason Andy Amazing left JBW...
JBW sues EWA for Extraterrestrial's attack on security..
Kash quits the weed..

**ADVERTISEMENT**

Ma$$ to HWA?

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-29-2012, 08:16 AM
wrestlingnews headlines.. As reported by Ryan Clark (so you know they HAVE to be true.)

Rumour has it that Kiddson is scheduled to made an example of in the GRRumble....
Rob Rage convinced he is possessed by the devil; insists on calling in Constantine... Sandypants unmasked; revealed to be a Cyclops....
Ma$$Jam?!..
JMan heel turn...
Kash quits the weed..

**ADVERTISEMENT**

Ma$$ to HWA?

FUCK!! I laughed in public again... I hate you all lol,

eyehatecena
03-29-2012, 08:39 AM

Ma$$Jam?!..
JMan heel turn...
Kash quits the weed..

**ADVERTISEMENT**

Ma$$ to HWA?

lol

so you guys still gonna do the JBW magazine?

K-Jammin
03-29-2012, 08:41 AM

Ma$$Jam?!..
JMan heel turn...
Kash quits the weed..

**ADVERTISEMENT**

Ma$$ to HWA?

Yeah fucking right ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-29-2012, 08:46 AM
lol

so you guys still gonna do the JBW magazine?

Yup. Things are just being worked out. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-29-2012, 08:48 AM
Just sitting around, writing some of my house show and checking out a wrestling PPV from 2001! (WWF INVASION)... having a relaxing day before work in 9 hours. I also have to do my first edition of "THE 'E NEEDS ME!" in the booker section.

eyehatecena
03-29-2012, 08:48 AM
Yup. Things are just being worked out. :)

Cool, looking forward to it again

RomanFlare
03-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Yeah fucking right ;)

Ryan Clark is smoking some weed if he thinks that. That's almost as bad as the time he thought Tommy Thunder was a good wrestler.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-29-2012, 09:34 AM
Ryan Clark is smoking some weed if he thinks that. That's almost as bad as the time he thought Tommy Thunder was a good wrestler.

Or that Roman and K-Jammin weren't a gay couple.

RomanFlare
03-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Or that Roman and K-Jammin weren't a gay couple.

The wrestling business is just like college--a time for experimentation. Especially if some of the creepy slash fiction about WWE superstars are to be believed. A quick fanfiction.net search reveals that John Cena has been around. A lot. Who the hell writes this shit? Rated_R(ob)KO does!

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-29-2012, 09:40 AM
The wrestling business is just like college--a time for experimentation. Especially if some of the creepy slash fiction about WWE superstars are to be believed. A quick fanfiction.net search reveals that John Cena has been around. A lot. Who the hell writes this shit? Rated_R(ob)KO does!

I think I hear a shovel.

RomanFlare
03-29-2012, 09:45 AM
I think I hear a shovel.

You never returned my shovel!

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-29-2012, 09:58 AM
You never returned my shovel!

That's because there was a lot of use for it. It's been in the shed for a while but, I'm digging a new plot right now. Just for you.

RomanFlare
03-29-2012, 10:03 AM
That's because there was a lot of use for it. It's been in the shed for a while but, I'm digging a new plot right now. Just for you.

As long as I'm not next to a sheep shagger, I ain't got no complaints.

Edit: Are you down to (proof)read something for me? It's over 2k words right now (and not complete), but I respect your technical writing ability and would like your opinion.

SouthernBlood
03-29-2012, 10:22 AM

IC: Do as you like,Swing towards me and you will miss when I come back with the same jab times three.

I am not a darksider,Mass,,This is not a book.I am merely a zombie deathwalker,But Im sorry,You dont have to prepare for anything,What was I thinking.

I shall no longer grant you a warning,When I show up, I show up,Foreboding's really not my style...Ill just see you when I see you.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-29-2012, 10:39 AM
As long as I'm not next to a sheep shagger, I ain't got no complaints.

Edit: Are you down to (proof)read something for me? It's over 2k words right now (and not complete), but I respect your technical writing ability and would like your opinion.

Send it my way.

Robareid
03-29-2012, 10:49 AM
For anybody interested I've posted the WARFare Draft Show prediction contest on the Jabe site. For those lazy among us, click here (http://jbwrestling.forumotion.com/t98-warfare-draft-show-prediction-contest)

RomanFlare
03-29-2012, 10:52 AM
For anybody interested I've posted the WARFare Draft Show prediction contest on the Jabe site. For those lazy among us, click here (http://jbwrestling.forumotion.com/t98-warfare-draft-show-prediction-contest)

Why can't I vote on who'll have the longest entrance like I can with Wrestlemania?! (Also, I totally thought it was about predicting who moves brands).

SouthernBlood
03-29-2012, 11:05 AM
*A scene is shown of a dark graveyard where a lone, massive, old,weathered, and cracked headstone is shown,off to the side by itself,as if for some reason of evil or something.

Rain begins to fall in the darkness of the night,and the camera zooms in on the headstone and writing is revealed that says:

"HERE LIES ANO DOOM. EVERY NIGHT HE AWAKES WITH A BOOM."

At the top of the grave-marker a hockey mask is chiseled out of the stone,carved by someone long ago.

Out of the darkness a white wolf strolls around near the grave,looking and sniffing. He acts as if he's been there the whole time,This is definitely nothing new for him.

He lets out one lone howl as he stands in front of the grave as it pierces the night,causing shudders and chills in the night for miles all around.

More sniffing and looking follow,then the wolf draws closer to the grave and the tombstone. He begins to methodically tap it and scrape it with his paws,slowly but surely picking at it,as if up to something.

This continues for several seconds longer and then he lets out a slight friendly,growl like,acknowledging bark,the kind you would hear when a dog knows its owner is on the other side of a door.

He continues to paw the tombstone,getting louder and louder with the growls, as he continues to vocalize his emotions.

The Earth now begins to shake as the wolf looks up and moves aside out of the way,and a low,raspy,whispering,and hoarse voice says:"Thank you",in the night,when suddenly the ground opens. A heart is heard beating,bones begin cracking and a deep breath is taken as Ano Doom takes his right hand and adjusts his neck with it as he gets out of the fresh earth. The smell of death and Hellfire is in the air,floating through the night on the light breeze of wind. He is dressed in the constant,chilling,terrifying blood covered white hockey mask,a black hooded vest,black long pants with long silver,shining chains hanging from both sides,with black combat boots. The hood is down as the chains gleam in the moonlight. His right fist is wrapped in white tape,and the left wrist has black tape around it. Dark,hellish,red,green,blue and black gothic and tribal tattoos cover all of his visible skin,all over his upper body. He pats the wolf on the head and says :"Ah its good to be back again.",And then he leaves,heading across a vast field as the wolf mysteriously vanishes into the night.*

thejman93
03-29-2012, 11:07 AM
IC: I see you learnt something from our wars then. Remember,when in doubt, just knock 'em the fuck out.

But, I think it will come down to JMan and KJam... HeadJam vs "GMLGE".. UK vs USA.. Mayhem vs WARFare.. More stuff like that...

#fuckshowdown!â„¢

IC: Ma$$ speaks the truth once again.

This will come down to the two REAL champions of JBW.

RomanFlare
03-29-2012, 11:08 AM
IC: Ma$$ speaks the truth once again.

This will come down to the two REAL champions of JBW.

IC: Aww, it's nice that you think of me as a champion already, Jman. :)

Robareid
03-29-2012, 11:22 AM
Why can't I vote on who'll have the longest entrance like I can with Wrestlemania?! (Also, I totally thought it was about predicting who moves brands).

You've lost me mate

RomanFlare
03-29-2012, 11:23 AM
You've lost me mate

When you said "Draft Prediction", I thought you actually meant predicting the draft picks.

Robareid
03-29-2012, 11:56 AM
When you said "Draft Prediction", I thought you actually meant predicting the draft picks.

There is 15 points allotted to that :P You now have no reason not to join

Rehmix
03-29-2012, 11:58 AM
There is 15 points allotted to that :P You now have no reason not to join

This is a tough prediction card

Robareid
03-29-2012, 12:02 PM
This is a tough prediction card

IKR, I've got a feeling it'll be a fairly low scoring one

SilverGhost
03-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Shuriken/Siaki dark match...I lol'd

Rehmix
03-29-2012, 12:22 PM
IKR, I've got a feeling it'll be a fairly low scoring one

of course we all know that Malcolm Cage will win that title shot!

K-Jammin
03-29-2012, 12:28 PM
I actually can't wait for the draft!

K-Jammin
03-29-2012, 12:29 PM
I actually can't wait for the draft!

Obviously I'm talking about the draft show, not a fart or anything like that...

HolyJose2391
03-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Wow no love for Azrael hahaha and I know a few outcomes so I'm not doing this PC

SilverGhost
03-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Can't wait for the shows! Gonna be great!

Robareid
03-29-2012, 01:28 PM
Wow no love for Azrael hahaha and I know a few outcomes so I'm not doing this PC

You could always just skip the outcomes you know like JMan

Poot-Hair
03-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Lol...Kash quits the weed....He has as much of a chance of quitting weed as I do...or as much of a chance as me NOT being creepy or perverted.

Also in other news, I had to take a huge dump earlier....and RomanFlare's mask was the only thing around to plop a few turdlets in....sorry dude, here's some moisty naps to clean it out with

RomanFlare
03-29-2012, 03:18 PM
IC: I'm hung like a horse. Oh, and I'm going to win all 3 World Titles draft night. Yup. Hung like a horse.

Kashdinero
03-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Three of the matches on WARFare: The draft special will be written out move for move.

Robareid
03-29-2012, 04:01 PM
Ive just posted EWA Fury, so if you have some free time and fancy an eFed show, check it out. Our very own R(ob) called it "phenominal" and you cant get much higher praise than that :)

Robareid
03-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Three of the matches on WARFare: The draft special will be written out move for move.

Nice :) I hope youll be taking into account my pet peeve in regards to finishers ;)

K-Jammin
03-29-2012, 04:20 PM
IC: Fans AND wrestlers that are openly on "Team Jammin" will receive a T-Shirt signed by your personal saviour, myself. If that doesn't wet your appetite, you will also receive a years free subscription to the much loved and very exciting "Fisherman's Weekly" magazine.

Kashdinero
03-29-2012, 04:27 PM
Nice :) I hope youll be taking into account my pet peeve in regards to finishers ;)

Fuck your pet peeve. Your the one who likes his history--do some homework-or ask :)

I do get where you're coming from, though, and am thinking about implementing ways to make people know what a "Dixie Drop" is without checking out peoples bios, but for these matches I won't be.

One of them is the Gold Rush Rumble, and that thing is gonna be hard enough as it is lol.

One of the other matches I never did, but, MAYBE, the third one will have something to help out.

There's also the fact that with over a hundred members of the roster ('bots and peeps) I just don't know what everybody's moves are.

If someone wants to create a thread for bios, and everybody promises NOT to post "yay, great Bio, man!" then that might help things out a little.

HolyJose2391
03-29-2012, 04:34 PM
IC: Fans AND wrestlers that are openly on "Team Jammin" will receive a T-Shirt signed by your personal saviour, myself. If that doesn't wet your appetite, you will also receive a years free subscription to the much loved and very exciting "Fisherman's Weekly" magazine.
IC: I better get a damn playboy subscription

K-Jammin
03-29-2012, 04:39 PM
IC: I better get a damn playboy subscription

IC: Let's be honest, if you finger a playboy, it's gonna' be fishy.

68wPayne
03-29-2012, 04:46 PM
Dixie Drop is Lenny Ray's version of CM Punk's old Devil Lock DDT. Just like his Trailer Hitch is Milano AT's AT Lock. Just for clairification

Robareid
03-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Lol, Id be interested to know if anybody else feels the same way as me. If not Ill drop it quick as a flash and hang my head in shame in some corner somewhere.

Id be happy to create a finisher thread where everyone's would be all compacted and easy to find... That is after:

- The archiving
- The JBW prediction contest
- The ROH prediction contest
- The month and a half of HWA shows I need to catch up on
- The multitude of promos I need to do
- Organising several cross fed events with different promotions

Oh, and if I ever get ahead on EWA shows

Oh, and this little thing called real life

In all seriousness though, Ill get it done, itll just take a while

HolyJose2391
03-29-2012, 05:10 PM
IC: Let's be honest, if you finger a playboy, it's gonna' be fishy.
IC: good point. Still K-Jammin tshirt better be worth it!

K-Jammin
03-29-2012, 05:32 PM
IC: good point. Still K-Jammin tshirt better be worth it!

IC: I could write my name on a dirty wall with period blood and that wall will become a wonder of the world. Of course it will be fucking worth it.

Poot-Hair
03-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Well I've lost 16 pounds in 2 months with this new excercise program I'm on. I'm now down to 212lbs, have most of my 6 pack back, and my back is pretty fucking ripped.

I've been combining P90X with some military excercises and I've been eating a low carb/high protein diet<insert gay sex jokes here>. If I could quit drinking so much freakin' beer I'd be set.

Snair
03-29-2012, 10:22 PM
IC:At the Rumble,I'll be destroying my opponents with a new found vengeance!!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-30-2012, 02:55 AM
Just letting everyone know that my House Show is almost done. I'm aiming to have it out by WrestleMania morning. So, bare with me. Only three more matches to write up, and I have to get themes and YT matches for the event. All in all it's shaping up to be a great show and very in depth even though there's no interviews or anything like that. I'm actually very proud of it so far and it will be available soon guys. Hold tight!

Kashdinero
03-30-2012, 06:52 AM
<-- excited for ^

Also, Roba, I TOTALLY see where you're coming from. So, during write ups, I will try to include links or even a video clip to let everyone know (myself included lol) what a "HeadJam" really is.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-30-2012, 07:54 AM
<-- excited for ^

Also, Roba, I TOTALLY see where you're coming from. So, during write ups, I will try to include links or even a video clip to let everyone know (myself included lol) what a "HeadJam" really is.

I definitely incorporated stuff like that when doing finishers by "name" in my house show. I'm trying a couple different writing techniques in this show so, hopefully it all works out. With that being said: 4,122 words so far and still going strong lol.

RomanFlare
03-30-2012, 09:16 AM
HeadJam--a vertebratal injury caused by someone standing up and slamming the top of their head into an object above.

Or am I getting that wrong?

HolyJose2391
03-30-2012, 09:36 AM
HeadJam--a vertebratal injury caused by someone standing up and slamming the top of their head into an object above.

Or am I getting that wrong?
I thought it was a Superkick

K-Jammin
03-30-2012, 09:40 AM

He's just being an idiot -.-

Rehmix
03-30-2012, 09:40 AM

I thought it was an... #34 ARMBAR

Snair
03-30-2012, 09:45 AM
He's just being an idiot -.-

IC:Or was he just being him?

RomanFlare
03-30-2012, 09:49 AM
he's just being an idiot -.-

:D :D :D I <3 being a smartass.

Snair
03-30-2012, 09:53 AM
How many guys use Sweet chin music as their finishing move apart from KJ in JBW,Jman uses the same right?

Rehmix
03-30-2012, 09:54 AM
:D :D :D I <3 being a smartass.

IC: Figures you would think they were talking about you

SilverGhost
03-30-2012, 09:55 AM
IC as Shuriken: I will win the Gold Rush Rumble. I'm sorry to everyone involved but I will win!

IC as Seth: WHERE THE FUCK IS REDRUM AND ECLIPSE!?

RomanFlare
03-30-2012, 09:56 AM
How many guys use Sweet chin music as their finishing move apart from KJ in JBW,Jman uses the same right?

A Super Kick is used a loooot. I'm pretty sure at least half of the roster has it documented as a Finisher and/or signature*.

*Disclaimer: This stat is not based on anything but pure speculation and Roman Calculations, aka guessing.

Snair
03-30-2012, 10:09 AM
This is my new finishing moves titled "End Of Days" & "Trigger" respectively

http://youtu.be/_28g9GmDKwI

http://youtu.be/e0XKX4NTf80

HolyJose2391
03-30-2012, 11:21 AM
Mine is the reverse cutter ala Cody Rhodes style

thejman93
03-30-2012, 11:41 AM
Just letting everyone know that my House Show is almost done. I'm aiming to have it out by WrestleMania morning. So, bare with me. Only three more matches to write up, and I have to get themes and YT matches for the event. All in all it's shaping up to be a great show and very in depth even though there's no interviews or anything like that. I'm actually very proud of it so far and it will be available soon guys. Hold tight!

That's weird. I'm in, like, the exact same situation with mine.

If we time it right, maybe we'll get 'em both out back to back.

Poot-Hair
03-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Okay so my finisher is going to be the "yam bag". After a good 30 minute match, when I get my opponent throughly worn down, I drop my pants and dip my brown eye and bird's nest in his mouth. Instatap

HolyJose2391
03-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Okay so my finisher is going to be the "yam bag". After a good 30 minute match, when I get my opponent throughly worn down, I drop my pants and dip my brown eye and bird's nest in his mouth. Instatap
What if you're going up against thedag?

RomanFlare
03-30-2012, 01:20 PM

We've got some BSDM folks in our locker room.

SilverGhost
03-30-2012, 01:37 PM
We've got some BSDM folks in our locker room.

It is JBW.

notsurprised.jpg

HolyJose2391
03-30-2012, 01:49 PM
The day JBW surprises me in this kinda of matter is the day hell freezes over haha

thejman93
03-30-2012, 01:51 PM

IC (as 'dag): I'd bite him...After I enjoy it for a minute, that is.

RomanFlare
03-30-2012, 04:05 PM
I wonder if we'll get everyone posting this weekend--two house shows and the draft night o.O

Kashdinero
03-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Announcement

Guys, can I please ask that you do NOT colour your promos when handing in homework. We're trying to build an even looking show here and not a patch work quilt lol.

The coloured dialogue is all fine and dandy if you wanna "stand out" and look original when doing IC stuff on the thread, but all it does on the show is make things look messy.

The announcers have coloured dialogue for a reason. To help them stand out. This is impossible if the wrestlers dialogue is in different colours as well.

So, please, follow this guideline when doing promos and segments for the show.

Your wrestlers dialogue should be italicized

The description of the action should be bolded.

Simple. No elaborate and confusing and ugly colours or fonts please as we strive to make the most even show possible, and the K-Flare PPV aside, that's something I pride myself on.

Help Jabe... For the cause :)

RomanFlare
03-30-2012, 04:38 PM
Announcement

Guys, can I please ask that you do NOT colour your promos when handing in homework. We're trying to build an even looking show here and not a patch work quilt lol.

The coloured dialogue is all fine and dandy if you wanna "stand out" and look original when doing IC stuff on the thread, but all it does on the show is make things look messy.

The announcers have coloured dialogue for a reason. To help them stand out. This is impossible if the wrestlers dialogue is in different colours as well.

Simple. No elaborate and confusing and ugly colours or fonts please as we strive to make the most even show possible, and the K-Flare PPV aside, that's something I pride myself on.

Help Jabe... For the cause :)

Except for Rome--he gets to keep his naked women font.

Kashdinero
03-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Except for Rome--he gets to keep his naked women font.

*rolls eyes*

OK, Romey, you get to keep the naked women font.

*searches for this naked women font.*

Wait, I was just thinking... That font is likely to get a guy banned from around these parts... How's about a semi-clad font? :)

RomanFlare
03-30-2012, 04:55 PM
*rolls eyes*

OK, Romey, you get to keep the naked women font.

*searches for this naked women font.*

Wait, I was just thinking... That font is likely to get a guy banned from around these parts... How's about a semi-clad font? :)

GO BOLD OR GO HOME!

And I always go bold.

Kashdinero
03-30-2012, 05:22 PM
GO BOLD OR GO HOME!

And I always go bold.

Bold hands, warm heart.

Rehmix
03-30-2012, 08:17 PM
JBW is starting to pick up... FOR THE CAUSE

SouthernBlood
03-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Just bumping this from a few pages back,plan on adding more to this journey.

*A scene is shown of a dark graveyard where a lone, massive, old,weathered, and cracked headstone is shown,off to the side by itself,as if for some reason of evil or something.

Rain begins to fall in the darkness of the night,and the camera zooms in on the headstone and writing is revealed that says:

"HERE LIES ANO DOOM. EVERY NIGHT HE AWAKES WITH A BOOM."

At the top of the grave-marker a hockey mask is chiseled out of the stone,carved by someone long ago.

Out of the darkness a white wolf strolls around near the grave,looking and sniffing. He acts as if he's been there the whole time,This is definitely nothing new for him.

He lets out one lone howl as he stands in front of the grave as it pierces the night,causing shudders and chills in the night for miles all around.

More sniffing and looking follow,then the wolf draws closer to the grave and the tombstone. He begins to methodically tap it and scrape it with his paws,slowly but surely picking at it,as if up to something.

This continues for several seconds longer and then he lets out a slight friendly,growl like,acknowledging bark,the kind you would hear when a dog knows its owner is on the other side of a door.

He continues to paw the tombstone,getting louder and louder with the growls, as he continues to vocalize his emotions.

The Earth now begins to shake as the wolf looks up and moves aside out of the way,and a low,raspy,whispering,and hoarse voice says:"Thank you",in the night,when suddenly the ground opens. A heart is heard beating,bones begin cracking and a deep breath is taken as Ano Doom takes his right hand and adjusts his neck with it as he gets out of the fresh earth. The smell of death and Hellfire is in the air,floating through the night on the light breeze of wind. He is dressed in the constant,chilling,terrifying blood covered white hockey mask,a black hooded vest,black long pants with long silver,shining chains hanging from both sides,with black combat boots. The hood is down as the chains gleam in the moonlight. His right fist is wrapped in white tape,and the left wrist has black tape around it. Dark,hellish,red,green,blue and black gothic and tribal tattoos cover all of his visible skin,all over his upper body. He pats the wolf on the head and says :"Ah its good to be back again.",And then he leaves,heading across a vast field as the wolf mysteriously vanishes into the night.*

Rehmix
03-30-2012, 08:28 PM
NO BUMPING!

j/k

Poot-Hair
03-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Announcement

Help Jabe... For the cause :) Awww shucks...and I was just about to start doing all my character's promo's in hot pink :(. Now I'm sad in my man panties

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 12:08 AM
I hope you guys like this house show. It's been a work lol.

Poot-Hair
03-31-2012, 12:13 AM
I hope you guys like this house show. It's been a work lol.You post it yet?

jerk.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 12:22 AM
You post it yet?

jerk.

No. I don't have internet access from home right now because I threatened my cable provider with the BBB earlier. I can't get YT on here so, no themes or matches. I'm hoping to get things resolved but if not, it may be posted with no matches or themes. And no one wants that... especially with all the work I did. :(

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 12:23 AM
And am still doing currently.

Kashdinero
03-31-2012, 02:51 AM
And am still doing currently.

Yeah... Things are looking good here. Payne has contributed a great piece of work. Others have too. Great work so far... Just finished a V3 segment.. Moving onto the second half of the Gold Rush Rumble next (had to take a break from writing it. Too many numbers and thinking of original battle royal/scenarios was giving me a headache lol). As my name isn't RomanFlare, or R(ob), or any other of you speed typists out there, it shall take me quite the span of time to complete it, but Zapph and I shall definitely make it worth the wait.

More PM's being sent out now. Fingers at the ready... Champs.. :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-31-2012, 03:58 AM
Yeah... Things are looking good here. Payne has contributed a great piece of work. Others have too. Great work so far... Just finished a V3 segment.. Moving onto the second half of the Gold Rush Rumble next (had to take a break from writing it. Too many numbers and thinking of original battle royal/scenarios was giving me a headache lol). As my name isn't RomanFlare, or R(ob), or any other of you speed typists out there, it shall take me quite the span of time to complete it, but Zapph and I shall definitely make it worth the wait.

More PM's being sent out now. Fingers at the ready... Champs.. :)

I appreciate what you and everyone else is doing to provide us with this kind of entertainment. We all have come a really long way since last year, and to even try to distinguish every single memory we have all given to JBW would be impossible. So many great talents, so many great promo'ers. It is just amazing to me that JBW is finally getting ready to walk again with the rest of the e-feds. Despite everything I have said or done lately I will be very loyal to JBW until' the end. I might work with other Feds, but that just goes to show how much I actually enjoyed doing this.

I got to work with a lot of great people and when I was writing for WarFare and doing that whole thing with SuperNova I was just thrilled to be apart of all of that. I understand the stress and the sleepless nights. It always pays off in the end, and positive thoughts going onward is all I will have to give out to people in all honesty. I am keeping in mind that this will be my last run. I am not backing away from that. But this run will be a long one regardless and I will do my very best to out-do myself like I have never done before. I do not even care if I lose every match, lol.

I just hope all of you are having fun contributing to this show. I will be reading closely, and when it gets posted then you can bet your ass that I will have my Microsoft word up reviewing it steadily as I go through it. I tried this last time and it was so damn long. My wrists were aching after I was done, and I had a fun "review competition" with good ole' xStraightxEdgexSaviorx. I really miss that guy. He was phenomenal. Same with DUBS and everyone else we had lost within the last year or so.

No-matter what happens this year just keep in mind that everything will eventually get better or CONTINUE to be better. Learn, and admit that you need help on stuff. There are people out there in the fedding community that will help you better your promo'ing or writing craft from Grammar and so forth. As for matches, and accomplishments; You will get there one day. You just have to work from the ground up. With that said, LETS GO JBW!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 04:15 AM
I appreciate what you and everyone else is doing to provide us with this kind of entertainment. We all have come a really long way since last year, and to even try to distinguish every single memory we have all given to JBW would be impossible. So many great talents, so many great promo'ers. It is just amazing to me that JBW is finally getting ready to walk again with the rest of the e-feds. Despite everything I have said or done lately I will be very loyal to JBW until' the end. I might work with other Feds, but that just goes to show how much I actually enjoyed doing this.

I got to work with a lot of great people and when I was writing for WarFare and doing that whole thing with SuperNova I was just thrilled to be apart of all of that. I understand the stress and the sleepless nights. It always pays off in the end, and positive thoughts going onward is all I will have to give out to people in all honesty. I am keeping in mind that this will be my last run. I am not backing away from that. But this run will be a long one regardless and I will do my very best to out-do myself like I have never done before. I do not even care if I lose every match, lol.

I just hope all of you are having fun contributing to this show. I will be reading closely, and when it gets posted then you can bet your ass that I will have my Microsoft word up reviewing it steadily as I go through it. I tried this last time and it was so damn long. My wrists were aching after I was done, and I had a fun "review competition" with good ole' xStraightxEdgexSaviorx. I really miss that guy. He was phenomenal. Same with DUBS and everyone else we had lost within the last year or so.

No-matter what happens this year just keep in mind that everything will eventually get better or CONTINUE to be better. Learn, and admit that you need help on stuff. There are people out there in the fedding community that will help you better your promo'ing or writing craft from Grammar and so forth. As for matches, and accomplishments; You will get there one day. You just have to work from the ground up. With that said, LETS GO JBW!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

You inspirational bastard, you.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 04:19 AM
I will say this. I have one more match to do for my house show. Here's the card again just for a refresher. :)

HOUSE SHOW CARD:
(01) WES GOLDMAN vs STINGER187
(02) LENNY LIGHTNING vs CHRIS PARKER
(03) G-SCORP vs "MR. SHOWDOWN!" HBK
(04) MORRISON MARTEL & SIN (W/T1CG) vs KJ PUNK & LM PUNKER
(05) RedBuM & POOT-HAIR vs ARIEL & LOKI
(06) BROC & SULLY vs TRIPPED OUT & NARCOTIC (The Hallucinogenics)
(07) RedRuM vs BAHAMUT
(08) SHURIKEN vs LEE GUN KIM
(09) KAYDEN JAMES vs SHINING LIGHT vs CAESAR

I worked on the house show in a very weird manner actually. At home I worked for 01 - 04 and at work I went from 09 - 06. Basically went from the end of the show, up. I've put a lot of work into this and again, I hope everyone enjoys it when it hits. Which will be Sunday... YT matchs and themes or not. We'll see how that mess goes...

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 04:30 AM
And I just realized that this is the first FULL show I've done since December's "JINGLE BRAWL THE WAY" event.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-31-2012, 04:33 AM
And I just realized that this is the first FULL show I've done since December's "JINGLE BRAWL THE WAY" event.

I still get a kick out of that name. It's hilariously genius. I'm looking forward to your House Show.. You have some great talents on that card.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 04:38 AM
I still get a kick out of that name. It's hilariously genius. I'm looking forward to your House Show.. You have some great talents on that card.

:) Thanks! For all the flaws that show had, I still had an amazing time writing it. I hope to do it again this year as well... and yeah, I know there's good talent here but the thing is, no promos from people is a mind numbing experience and with the House Show environment, you need to be a bit more descriptive than usual. It's awesome though, quite challenging. I'd LOVE for more of our talent to step out of their shells and do one. The majority of them have the capibilities.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 04:39 AM
And I do hope that somewhere in your final rund TDA, you include plans on working against The Sandman. ;) Maybe RedRuM too.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-31-2012, 04:42 AM
And I do hope that somewhere in your final rund TDA, you include plans on working against The Sandman. ;) Maybe RedRuM too.

I had my eyes on The Sandman. There is a lot of supernatural stuff we could cook up if we locked horns. :D

Robareid
03-31-2012, 04:42 AM
Just a quick question, who are the current SD! tag champs? Is it B&S? I can't remember, it's been a while

Snair
03-31-2012, 04:53 AM
Just a quick question, who are the current SD! tag champs? Is it B&S? I can't remember, it's been a while

I think they go by the name BS (lol)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 05:23 AM
I had my eyes on The Sandman. There is a lot of supernatural stuff we could cook up if we locked horns. :D

Oh yeah... The Sandman VS The Devil's Advocate, dream match right there.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 05:24 AM
I think they go by the name BS (lol)

Well, they don't go by it. We named them that. ;)

SilverGhost
03-31-2012, 05:42 AM
Playing a Mario Party 2 drinking game=long night.

Just got home lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 08:18 AM
^Crazy man is crazy. :)

Okay gang, as of 6am this morning the newest JBW House Show was officially done being typed, colored and edited. The only thing needed is actual YT matches and themes. I've extended my reach to someone and hopefully they can do it. If not, The house show will be posted WITHOUT matches and themes. I apologize immensely if that happens but, I'm still having home internet problems.

If the person cannot help me then whenever my problems end, the themes and matches will be posted. But, I'm not waiting any longer... we need a Jabe show. And I hope I knocked this one out of the park for you guys! ;)

Snair
03-31-2012, 11:21 AM

Okay gang, as of 6am this morning the newest JBW House Show was officially done being typed, colored and edited. The only thing needed is actual YT matches and themes. I've extended my reach to someone and hopefully they can do it. If not, The house show will be posted WITHOUT matches and themes. I apologize immensely if that happens but, I'm still having home internet problems.

If the person cannot help me then whenever my problems end, the themes and matches will be posted. But, I'm not waiting any longer... we need a Jabe show. And I hope I knocked this one out of the park for you guys! ;)

*marks out*

thejman93
03-31-2012, 11:47 AM

If the person cannot help me then whenever my problems end, the themes and matches will be posted. But, I'm not waiting any longer... we need a Jabe show. And I hope I knocked this one out of the park for you guys! ;)\

Yeah, I'm pretty much committing however long it takes today to get my show done. You guys will have two house shows and a certain company's big PPV to look forward to tomorrow.

Poot-Hair
03-31-2012, 11:50 AM

If the person cannot help me then whenever my problems end, the themes and matches will be posted. But, I'm not waiting any longer... we need a Jabe show. And I hope I knocked this one out of the park for you guys! ;) Hey brother if you need any youtube matches/themes let me know. It'll be tonight before I can do it BUT it's still better than nothing. If you need me, I'm a pm away. If you have specific YT matches in mind for a certain match, I'll try to help as much as I can.

FOR THE CAUSE! JBW

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 11:54 AM
MARK OUT! WITH YOUR COCK OUT! IMPRESS YOUR LADY FRIENDS!

Motorhead, muthafucka.

Poot-Hair
03-31-2012, 12:05 PM
MARK OUT! WITH YOUR COCK OUT! IMPRESS YOUR LADY FRIENDS!

Motorhead, muthafucka.IC(as Larry Zbysco): *Comes staggering up with one hand in his trousers, and the other on a bag of blue pills* Motorhead? MOTORHEAD?!? The only fucking thing Lemmy is good for is sucking Triple H's cock while playing with his butthole. And who the hell are you? God damned Juventud Guerrerra wetback mexican looking motherfucker! Go back to China where you come from.

*Reaches into the bag and pulls out 3 of the pills and takes them* FUCKING LOVE ECSTACY!! I feel like I could fuck the motherfucking Dali Lama right now. Fucking Mormon bastards!! Wait where was I?

Who the fuck are you?! Fucking greasy haired Fonzie looking motherfucker. You gonna suck Opie's dick fonze? I bet he loves the mask!

aloisick
03-31-2012, 12:14 PM

how do you colour the commentary and stuff before you post it

Poot-Hair
03-31-2012, 12:26 PM
how do you colour the commentary and stuff before you post itLike this. Say I wanted to color something blue I put [COLOR=BLUE] then type whatever then put [ /COLOR] after it. You can do a whole show like that then when it's posted it will show up

thejman93
03-31-2012, 01:14 PM
Sent you a PM Romeski.

Broc
03-31-2012, 01:21 PM
B&S are the current tag champs roba.

Like this. Say I wanted to color something blue I put [COLOR=BLUE] then type whatever then put [ /COLOR] after it. You can do a whole show like that then when it's posted it will show up

Or you could just highlight what you want to be colored, and then put it in that color.

Tommy Thunder
03-31-2012, 01:25 PM
B&S are the current tag champs roba.

Or you could just highlight what you want to be colored, and then put it in that color.

A much easier way to do it than using the old coding.

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 01:32 PM
A much easier way to do it than using the old coding.

Meh. I've gotten really good at typing out "[color]" quickly. Very useful when writing promos in Word. [(b)] is so bloody fast.

K-Jammin
03-31-2012, 01:38 PM
IC: Not long until I hold all the gold...

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 02:48 PM
IC: Not long until I hold all the gold...

IC: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e0/Gollum.PNG/220px-Gollum.PNG

johnnydropkicks
03-31-2012, 03:47 PM
IC: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e0/Gollum.PNG/220px-Gollum.PNG

jesus Roman your guy's freaky

and I always get screwed around by the formatting thing always have to turn it off and get rid of stuff

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 03:50 PM
jesus Roman your guy's freaky

and I always get screwed around by the formatting thing always have to turn it off and get rid of stuff

It's a play on K-Jammin's post--Golum basically wants to fuck this ring, or "gold", throughout the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Come on, man. I've never seen any of those movies and I know that. Get with the program, you Jock!

johnnydropkicks
03-31-2012, 04:10 PM
It's a play on K-Jammin's post--Golum basically wants to fuck this ring, or "gold", throughout the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Come on, man. I've never seen any of those movies and I know that. Get with the program, you Jock!

then explain this

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4247/gollumsp.jpg

but yeah I was being sarcastic

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 04:25 PM
then explain this

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4247/gollumsp.jpg

but yeah I was being sarcastic

Woah, I didn't know Lindsey Lohan was in WWE '12 o_o

K-Jammin
03-31-2012, 05:27 PM

IC: Jeeeez man, I heard you were taking the split of K-Flare hard but I had no idea it was this bad. I know a great wig guy, I'll give him your number. He'll make your head look like a 70's vagina once more, you have my word Roman. Because that's what friends are for!

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 06:11 PM
IC: Jeeeez man, I heard you were taking the split of K-Flare hard but I had no idea it was this bad. I know a great wig guy, I'll give him your number. He'll make your head look like a 70's vagina once more, you have my word Roman. Because that's what friends are for!

IC: Oh yeah? We'll your mother is a morally ambiguous person!

K-Jammin
03-31-2012, 06:19 PM
IC: Oh yeah? We'll your mother is a morally ambiguous person!

IC: Oh you wanna' get personal?! You have a homosexual cat!

HolyJose2391
03-31-2012, 06:21 PM
IC: K-Jammin and Roman at it again? Geez both of you are taking the break up hard. I know a great therapist for you two

K-Jammin
03-31-2012, 06:27 PM
IC: K-Jammin and Roman at it again? Geez both of you are taking the break up hard. I know a great therapist for you two

IC: You mean the therapist who disguised himself with a mask one night, touched your balls, took the mask off, and then charged you to talk about it? Naa I think we'll be okay Jose.

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 06:28 PM
IC: Oh you wanna' get personal?! You have a homosexual cat!

IC: HE'S BI-CURIOUS! BI-FUCKING-CURIOUS! What kind of world do we live in where a pussy can't be a little curious?! You bastard--I'LL STOMP YOUR FACE IN!

K-Jammin
03-31-2012, 06:36 PM
IC: HE'S BI-CURIOUS! BI-FUCKING-CURIOUS! What kind of world do we live in where a pussy can't be a little curious?! You bastard--I'LL STOMP YOUR FACE IN!

IC: https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9TUbjPWxqQ_gJwPR4ETC2D2b885kR9 E7gVt2PflhW1lL-Lufh

Brilliant, now I have "gay cat pics" on my google history.

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 06:37 PM
IC: https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9TUbjPWxqQ_gJwPR4ETC2D2b885kR9 E7gVt2PflhW1lL-Lufh

IC: HOW DARE YOU VIOLATE HIS PERSONAL PRIVACY!

OOC: Well, you already had "Triple Breasted Lesbians", so...

K-Jammin
03-31-2012, 06:48 PM
IC: HOW DARE YOU VIOLATE HIS PERSONAL PRIVACY!

OOC: Well, you already had "Triple Breasted Lesbians", so...

IC: What's even more interesting is, look where your fingers are on him! Is this the type of champion you want to represent your company people? If not, then vote K-Jammin!

There isn't actually a vote taking place, I just like pretending I'm a politician.

HolyJose2391
03-31-2012, 06:50 PM

You brought that upon yourself.....also this is disturbing

Kashdinero
03-31-2012, 07:02 PM
IC @$ Ma$$: Lol, its the biggest celebrity split since Brad and Jen. Except its two men.

Who are straight(ish).

Welcome to Jabe, folks!

Next up we got Terrible Ted and BodomInvader! ;)

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 07:04 PM
IC @$ Ma$$: Lol, its the biggest celebrity split since Brad and Jen. Except its two men.

Who are straight(ish).

Welcome to Jabe, folks!

Next up we got Terrible Ted and BodomInvader! ;)

We make it interesting. We're like Santino only we actually accomplish things.

K-Jammin
03-31-2012, 07:05 PM
IC: I haven't eaten a whole meal since K-Flare split up...

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 07:10 PM

Artemis Eclipse: "But, you've eaten a lot of cock, and none of it tastes the same."

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 07:10 PM

IC: I don't even know what that means--unless you're having trouble finishing your hookers. But "meal" is a weird euphemism for disease-riddled middle-aged woman.

Kashdinero
03-31-2012, 07:24 PM
IC: I think its cute really.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-31-2012, 07:26 PM
IC: I think its cute really.

Artemis Eclipse: "Cute that they're THAT gay over each other that they're pining like little girls having their first crush? I guess. But, I also like pussy."

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 08:04 PM
We want more RomanFlare on our JBW Programming!

Poot-Hair
03-31-2012, 08:24 PM
I'll give an e-cookie to whoever can find Wes Goldman Stinger187's theme. I'm getting very frustrated searching for them

HolyJose2391
03-31-2012, 08:36 PM
I'll give an e-cookie to whoever can find Wes Goldman Stinger187's theme. I'm getting very frustrated searching for them
Wes Goldman-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related

Stinger187-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnhmwUCv1vg&feature=player_embedded

Poot-Hair
03-31-2012, 08:50 PM
Wes Goldman-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbhQV2Bwps&feature=related

Stinger187-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnhmwUCv1vg&feature=player_embedded You are the fucking MAN Jose! *hands Jose an e-cookie and a pat on the back.

What about Lenny Lightning and Chris Parker? :D

HolyJose2391
03-31-2012, 08:59 PM
You are the fucking MAN Jose! *hands Jose an e-cookie and a pat on the back.

What about Lenny Lightning and Chris Parker? :D

who the fuck is Chris Parker? ah well let me check Showdown!

HolyJose2391
03-31-2012, 09:04 PM
who would have thunk I would have found Chris Parker's theme first?-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHy6QkW89T4

Lenny Lighting-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI8xrnOrftM&feature=youtu.be

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 09:14 PM
who would have thunk I would have found Chris Parker's theme first?-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHy6QkW89T4

Lenny Lighting-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI8xrnOrftM&feature=youtu.be

Ah, Lenny. The Ripoff of Tommy Thunder that evolved into a better promo artist.

OOOOO, BURN!

HolyJose2391
03-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Ah, Lenny. The Ripoff of Tommy Thunder that evolved into a better promo artist.

OOOOO, BURN!
That's not saying much

​I kid <3 TT

Poot-Hair
03-31-2012, 09:16 PM

Lenny Lighting-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI8xrnOrftM&feature=youtu.be You are the freakin' man dude! If I wasn't so afraid you'd try and slip me the tongue, I'd totally give kiss you :D.

since you're being so awesome and all, I have 3 more for you and that's it, pwomise ;). KJ Punk, LM Punker, and "Mr. SHOWDOWN!" HBK. If you can do this, you'll receive as payment A lifetime supply of T1CG's semen

HolyJose2391
03-31-2012, 09:17 PM
You are the freakin' man dude! If I wasn't so afraid you'd try and slip me the tongue, I'd totally give kiss you :D.

since you're being so awesome and all, I have 3 more for you and that's it, pwomise ;). KJ Punk, LM Punker, and "Mr. SHOWDOWN!" HBK. If you can do this, you'll receive as payment A lifetime supply of T1CG's semen

I wouldn't slip you the tongue and KJ Punk and LM Punker are a tag team if I remember correctly

RomanFlare
03-31-2012, 09:19 PM
You are the freakin' man dude! If I wasn't so afraid you'd try and slip me the tongue, I'd totally give kiss you :D.

"Mr. Showdown" is just a bad HBK rip-off. Seriously, his music is the same as HBK.

HolyJose2391
03-31-2012, 09:20 PM
KJ Punk-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbFLn6llYg

LM Punker-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6_F3r9LXY&feature=related (note this was the opponent I beat to become number one contender to the TV title :D)

"Mr. SHOWDOWN!" HBK (feel this was a given)-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iDENrFbw94&feature=related

this was the easiest to find on account of I just looked on the first page of the showthread