PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

S.E. Zero
03-14-2012, 12:37 AM
http://dudelol.com/img/fuck-yeah-dubstep-toy-story.gif

Poot-Hair
03-14-2012, 01:33 AM
Okay guys we are seriously about l_l <--that close to posting the show. Uncle Kashy is putting the finishing touches on it right now and he wants me to appologize for the delay. I personally say no need to say sorry! He's been busting his ass on this show and it's going to show I'm sure.

Also a reminder, the show is going to be posted on both here and the Jabe site so check it out!!

S.E. Zero
03-14-2012, 01:39 AM
Okay guys we are seriously about l_l <--that close to posting the show. Uncle Kashy is putting the finishing touches on it right now and he wants me to appologize for the delay. I personally say no need to say sorry! He's been busting his ass on this show and it's going to show I'm sure.

Also a reminder, the show is going to be posted on both here and the Jabe site so check it out!!

Looking forward it. I know its gonna be amazing.

Poot-Hair
03-14-2012, 02:22 AM
Okay guys I gotta tap for the night. I have to work tomorrow and it's beddy bye time. I hope when I return the the gloriousness that is JBW, the show will be posted for our viewing pleasure. G'NIGHT!!

S.E. Zero
03-14-2012, 02:53 AM
Okay guys I gotta tap for the night. I have to work tomorrow and it's beddy bye time. I hope when I return the the gloriousness that is JBW, the show will be posted for our viewing pleasure. G'NIGHT!!

Sleep well Poots

PandaMassacre
03-14-2012, 05:21 AM
How are you guys?

Kashdinero
03-14-2012, 05:52 AM
How are you guys?I'm good, Nikki--just got home from work (14hrs after I left home), and I've just turned my computer on so I can add the theme songs/JabeTron vids, and the YT matches, then... I guess the show will be posted :)

aloisick
03-14-2012, 06:21 AM
I'm good, Nikki--just got home from work (14hrs after I left home), and I've just turned my computer on so I can add the theme songs/JabeTron vids, and the YT matches, then... I guess the show will be posted :)

sounds awesome my man

Snair
03-14-2012, 06:23 AM
How are you guys?

I'm awesomeeeeeee!

I'm good, Nikki--just got home from work (14hrs after I left home), and I've just turned my computer on so I can add the theme songs/JabeTron vids, and the YT matches, then... I guess the show will be posted :)

http://youtu.be/4WGHeQw49ws

aloisick
03-14-2012, 06:47 AM
ill be up for about another 3 hours, will i get to see the show tonight?

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-14-2012, 07:29 AM
ill be up for about another 3 hours, will i get to see the show tonight?

My guess is yes. As long as adding themes and videos is all that needs to be done, I'd say within the hour as long as my bruv's comp cooperates.

aloisick
03-14-2012, 07:31 AM
My guess is yes. As long as adding themes and videos is all that needs to be done, I'd say within the hour as long as my bruv's comp cooperates.

cool thanks bruv by the way i pm you the other day, was that in regards to robs promo

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-14-2012, 07:36 AM
cool thanks bruv by the way i pm you the other day, was that in regards to robs promo

I'm talking about it all. :) You're an extremely dedicated e-fedder and you don't typically get the appreciation you deserve.

aloisick
03-14-2012, 07:40 AM
I'm talking about it all. :) You're an extremely dedicated e-fedder and you don't typically get the appreciation you deserve.

cheers man nice to hear once in a while

HolyJose2391
03-14-2012, 08:19 AM
So.....what do y'all listen to?
As of late? A lot of depressing love songs. Heartbreak sucks :/

aloisick
03-14-2012, 08:22 AM
As of late? A lot of depressing love songs. Heartbreak sucks :/

indeed hose it doesn but im a loud rap listener in terms of heartbreak

HolyJose2391
03-14-2012, 08:45 AM
indeed hose it doesn but im a loud rap listener in terms of heartbreak
For me it's depressing love songs :/

HolyJose2391
03-14-2012, 09:38 AM
It...has....BEGUN!!!!!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-14-2012, 09:38 AM
In the words of Sting:

IIITTTTTSSSSSS SSSSHHHOOOOWWWWWTTTIIIIMMMMEEEEE FOLKS!!!!!

thejman93
03-14-2012, 11:17 AM
We're baaaaaaaacccccckkkkk!

SouthernBlood
03-14-2012, 11:35 AM
"R(ob) Van Dam and SaBu on Mayhem"...took me just a second to realize what you were trying to say there...I was like..."There not working there...."

:p

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-14-2012, 11:44 AM
"R(ob) Van Dam and SaBu on Mayhem"...took me just a second to realize what you were trying to say there...I was like..."There not working there...."

:p

Oh yes, Ka$h gets interesting things in from time to time haha.

Robareid
03-14-2012, 11:54 AM
*Logs onto EWN*

*Clicks eFed*

*Sees JBW show fed for like the first time in ages*

*Has a heart attack*

*Survives*

*Clicks on show thread*

DAMN FILLERS!!!!!!!!

thejman93
03-14-2012, 11:56 AM
*Logs onto EWN*

*Clicks eFed*

*Sees JBW show fed for like the first time in ages*

*Has a heart attack*

*Survives*

*Clicks on show thread*

DAMN FILLERS!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!

I did the same thing.

Robareid
03-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Hahahahaha!

I did the same thing.

Glad to know I'm not the only sufferer here

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Hahahahaha!

I did the same thing.

And Ka$h was having comp problems... It's been sitting there like that for over an hour and a half like that now. I bet he fell asleep at the desk lol.

thejman93
03-14-2012, 12:05 PM
And Ka$h was having comp problems... It's been sitting there like that for over an hour and a half like that now. I bet he fell asleep at the desk lol.

Poor Kashy.

Good to finally be back at it though.

For a while there, I thought this day might not come.

Poot-Hair
03-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Poor Kashy.

Good to finally be back at it though.

For a while there, I thought this day might not come.You and me both dude, Kash has been busting his British ass on this show for us. When it is posted, let's all make sure we give the man his props. I'm FACKING excited!!

S.E. Zero
03-14-2012, 01:01 PM
WHERE THE HELL!!!! is my overdose of JBW at? :mad: Lol. :p

Just messing, glad to see it will be posted soon though we needed this.

thejman93
03-14-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm out kiddies.

Be back later.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-14-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm out kiddies.

Be back later.

Oy! Right then, later fella!

Also, it's like 9:10pm where Ka$h lives right now. We'll probably have to wait until he gets home from work to see the show.... Maybe like 2 or 3am (out time) at earliest. (Which translates to 7 or 8am his time lol)... we'll see but, thats my guess.

Another thing... I'm currently spending my first day as the sole Blog Moderator... wow, there's some crazy people out there. Definitely a lot of blogs... and not all sane.

Robareid
03-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Oy! Right then, later fella!

Also, it's like 9:10pm where Ka$h lives right now. We'll probably have to wait until he gets home from work to see the show.... Maybe like 2 or 3am (out time) at earliest. (Which translates to 7 or 8am his time lol)... we'll see but, thats my guess.

Another thing... I'm currently spending my first day as the sole Blog Moderator... wow, there's some crazy people out there. Definitely a lot of blogs... and not all sane.

R(ob) my man youre around an hour out on British time. When you posted that it was ten past eight so its around 10pm now, rather than eleven. Still, message stays the same

Kashdinero
03-14-2012, 05:17 PM
So, yeah, fuck my computer.

I've tried everything I can, but I can't post the show until I get home.

Basically, I inserted all the links, and coloured the show, but there wasn't enough time to post the show once it was done. I had every intention of posting the show when it was finished, but my internet speed is really really shite, and each time I load a page it takes over ten minutes. Not good. At all.

I even tried to email the show to my Gmail, and post it from my phone, but when I C&P'd the first couple of pages I realized that it wasn't copying the colours, and after I spent all that time working on it, I wasn't about to let my hard work go to waste.

So... I shall be posting the show once I've finished another 12hr shift at work.

You may be upset at this, but I've had four hours sleep today, and did everything I could to get it posted.

Nobody fell asleep at their computer--I'm a big boy, and am fully aware of limitations, and believe me, I pushed the fucking limits today.

To make it up to my loyal Jabesters, if you want me to email you the show, I can do so no problem.

Send me your email/Gmail addresses and I'll send the show to you personally.

While you're reading it, think of the sacrificed sleep I missed, and think of me suffering for it while I'm running around at work like a madman.

Broc
03-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Hmm, shout out? Thanks kash, ill be looking forward to this show.

Kashdinero
03-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Hmm, shout out? Thanks kash, ill be looking forward to this show.

You're in the semi-main event. :)

S.E. Zero
03-14-2012, 05:32 PM

Basically, I inserted all the links, and coloured the show, but there wasn't enough time to post the show once it was done. I had every intention of posting the show when it was finished, but my internet speed is really really shite, and each time I load a page it takes over ten minutes. Not good. At all.

I even tried to email the show to my Gmail, and post it from my phone, but when I C&P'd the first couple of pages I realized that it wasn't copying the colours, and after I spent all that time working on it, I wasn't about to let my hard work go to waste.

So... I shall be posting the show once I've finished another 12hr shift at work.

You may be upset at this, but I've had four hours sleep today, and did everything I could to get it posted.

Nobody fell asleep at their computer--I'm a big boy, and am fully aware of limitations, and believe me, I pushed the fucking limits today.

To make it up to my loyal Jabesters, if you want me to email you the show, I can do so no problem.

While you're reading it, think of the sacrificed sleep I missed, and think of me suffering for it while I'm running around at work like a madman.

If we've waited this long for the show whats a few hours more. I'll wait and experience as it should and your hard work is appreciated you madman :p

Broc
03-14-2012, 05:33 PM
You're in the semi-main event. :)

Looking forward to my last final ticks here, been a great ride.

The promo silly sent was pretty awesome as well

Robareid
03-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Four hours sleep... God bless you Bossman.
Show sounds like a cracker, cant wait to read it. Itll be great to finally read a Jabe show after way too long. Lets get this behemoth back where it belongs, the number one eFed on (or off as the case may now be) EWN

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-14-2012, 06:58 PM

I really hope you know that I was joking bruv. I know for fact that we've been talking before and you passed out. :P I was referencing that and letting people know how hard you worked on the show! Punk.

HolyJose2391
03-14-2012, 07:01 PM
We've waited months for this I say we can wait a few more hours Kash take care bud don't stress yourself too much

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-14-2012, 10:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nA18g_PwG0

Kashdinero
03-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Looking forward to my last final ticks here, been a great ride.

The promo silly sent was pretty awesome as well

Wait, last final ticks?

Really?!?!

I thought that was just a moment of madness when you said all that silliness about leaving..

Broc
03-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Wait, last final ticks?

Really?!?!

I thought that was just a moment of madness when you said all that silliness about leaving..

...... I really didn't even think that was on the table.

I honestly was expecting to be written off in this event, but I mean I PMd you about it like a month ago and you never replied, so I just figured you'd taken care of it.

I mean, I'd be willing too work for anything you need for the time being I guess, I just don't know how this confusion came upon us.

Snair
03-14-2012, 11:08 PM

Take it easy bossman....and just so you know I'm a very patient man.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-14-2012, 11:26 PM
Take it easy bossman....and just so you know I'm a very patient man.

We all definitely are. :) We've been through hell from the middle of February until just under a week ago. Once the shows get posted, everything back to how it rightfully should be. Not only does Ka$h deserve a shitload of credit but the Jabesters that stuck it out and HAVE been patiently waiting, you (we) deserve credit as well. So definitely thank you all and hope we knock it out of the park with K-Flare! In that note, my recliner has been uber comfy today and has served its purpose quite well. Watched literally nothing but CM Punk matches from everywhere he's been and cooked a banging dinner. Unfortunately back to work tomorrow... at least I'll have a JBW show to read when I wake up! GNJBW Freaks and Geeks!

Poot-Hair
03-14-2012, 11:27 PM

While you're reading it, think of the sacrificed sleep I missed, and think of me suffering for it while I'm running around at work like a madman. I would say send it to me via e-mail and I'd post it for you but you know what, I can't deprive the person who has busted his ass finishing this show the feeling of pride and relief you're going to have when you post it.

I'm looking forward to reading it, it's going to be epic!

Poot-Hair
03-14-2012, 11:31 PM
we all definitely are. :) we've been through hell from the middle of february until just under a week ago. Once the shows get posted, everything back to how it rightfully should be. Not only does ka$h deserve a shitload of credit but the jabesters that stuck it out and have been patiently waiting, you (we) deserve credit as well. So definitely thank you all and hope we knock it out of the park with k-flare! In that note, my recliner has been uber comfy today and has served its purpose quite well. Watched literally nothing but cm punk matches from everywhere he's been and cooked a banging dinner. Unfortunately back to work tomorrow... At least i'll have a jbw show to read when i wake up! Gnjbw freaks and geeks!G'NIGHT W(OB)BY!! jerk.....

HolyJose2391
03-14-2012, 11:32 PM
We all definitely are. :) We've been through hell from the middle of February until just under a week ago. Once the shows get posted, everything back to how it rightfully should be. Not only does Ka$h deserve a shitload of credit but the Jabesters that stuck it out and HAVE been patiently waiting, you (we) deserve credit as well. So definitely thank you all and hope we knock it out of the park with K-Flare! In that note, my recliner has been uber comfy today and has served its purpose quite well. Watched literally nothing but CM Punk matches from everywhere he's been and cooked a banging dinner. Unfortunately back to work tomorrow... at least I'll have a JBW show to read when I wake up! GNJBW Freaks and Geeks!
Good night buddy enjoy the rest!

S.E. Zero
03-14-2012, 11:43 PM

Rest well my broski. See you whenever :)

Poot-Hair
03-15-2012, 01:17 AM
Rest well my broski. See you whenever :) *paces floor* gah the anticipation of this show is murder!

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 01:22 AM
*paces floor* gah the anticipation of this show is murder!

*Slaps the Pooter* Now calm down ok man, we're gonna get it. We just need some other stuff to occupy our minds while we wait, yes.....beer and mushrooms sound good lol but we got no mushrooms so just beers for us. Here you go.....

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/7644495/2/stock-illustration-7644495-man-with-beer-mug-raised-in-toast-celebration.jpg

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 01:35 AM
Why do I feel like Poots is actually getting a beer? Hmmm.....:rolleyes:

Poot-Hair
03-15-2012, 01:37 AM
*Slaps the Pooter* Now calm down ok man, we're gonna get it. We just need some other stuff to occupy our minds while we wait, yes.....beer and mushrooms sound good lol but we got no mushrooms so just beers for us. Here you go.....

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/7644495/2/stock-illustration-7644495-man-with-beer-mug-raised-in-toast-celebration.jpgDude i haven't tripped shrooms in such a long time. like 2 years almost. Tripped acid about july of last year though...that shit was the bomb

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 01:41 AM
Dude i haven't tripped shrooms in such a long time. like 2 years almost. Tripped acid about july of last year though...that shit was the bomb

I only tried shrooms twice back when I was 19 and out on my own for the first time. Shit I smoked weed by the pounds, ate shrooms, frank every Thursday through Sunday. I was young and loose then and wanted to atch up on why I missed early on lol good times. Then work came around and now I cut back a lotttt but still dabble in the occasional beer and whatnot lol still good times but then times were wild back then lol

Poot-Hair
03-15-2012, 01:50 AM
I only tried shrooms twice back when I was 19 and out on my own for the first time. Shit I smoked weed by the pounds, ate shrooms, frank every Thursday through Sunday. I was young and loose then and wanted to atch up on why I missed early on lol good times. Then work came around and now I cut back a lotttt but still dabble in the occasional beer and whatnot lol still good times but then times were wild back then lol how old are you dude?

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 01:55 AM
how old are you dude?

24 in May. I got the the chance to venture out on my own at a young age and as previously stated was really looking to be wild since I was inhibited from doings things fo that sort while living under the 'rents roof and boy did I get crazy lol until I turned 20 and found me some jobs and I have worked and studied (from age 19 till I was 22) ever since.

Poot-Hair
03-15-2012, 01:59 AM
24 in May. I got the the chance to venture out on my own at a young age and as previously stated was really looking to be wild since I was inhibited from doings things fo that sort while living under the 'rents roof and boy did I get crazy lol until I turned 20 and found me some jobs and I have worked and studied (from age 19 till I was 22) ever since.hell i joined the marines at 18 and was in afghanistan by 19...i never got to do a whole lot like that besides smoke pot. I had to do it all inbetween tours lol

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 02:04 AM
hell i joined the marines at 18 and was in afghanistan by 19...i never got to do a whole lot like that besides smoke pot. I had to do it all inbetween tours lol

How often were you home in between tours?, I know my cousin Ronnie Cruz got to spend anytime between 3-6 months before he had to go to back for 2 years to Afghanistan but that was yearss ago like '05 I think now he's a recruiter in Louisiana I think.

Poot-Hair
03-15-2012, 02:18 AM
How often were you home in between tours?, I know my cousin Ronnie Cruz got to spend anytime between 3-6 months before he had to go to back for 2 years to Afghanistan but that was yearss ago like '05 I think now he's a recruiter in Louisiana I think.let's see my first tour i was gone for 18 months, i came back for 90 days and shipped back out. second tour i was gone for right at 2 years then i came back for almost 8 months. and my third (the one i got hurt in) i was supposed to be gone 12-18 monts but i made it 9 before the roadbomb blew up beside me.

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 02:27 AM
let's see my first tour i was gone for 18 months, i came back for 90 days and shipped back out. second tour i was gone for right at 2 years then i came back for almost 8 months. and my third (the one i got hurt in) i was supposed to be gone 12-18 monts but i made it 9 before the roadbomb blew up beside me.

I see. Thats a lot of time over there.

Poot-Hair
03-15-2012, 02:36 AM
I see. Thats a lot of time over there. yeah but i'm a dedicated marine. I lost my wife, my house, and my mobility in service to this nation and i'd do it again in a heartbeat. Grandad=marine WWII. Dad=Marine Desert Storm. Me=Marine Iraq and Afghanistan

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 02:40 AM
yeah but i'm a dedicated marine. I lost my wife, my house, and my mobility in service to this nation and i'd do it again in a heartbeat. Grandad=marine WWII. Dad=Marine Desert Storm. Me=Marine Iraq and Afghanistan

Comes with the lifestyle but like you say if there's a chance to do it again why not do it. Marines throughout it all what a legacy, man.

Poot-Hair
03-15-2012, 02:50 AM
Comes with the lifestyle but like you say if there's a chance to do it again why not do it. Marines throughout it all what a legacy, man.haha wanna hear something funny? My grandad received a purple heart and the congressional medal of honor for having a grenade blow up by his head and still carrying 3 marines out of harms way before blacking out.

my dad got a silver star and a purple heart for getting shot in the leg and still carrying his buddy out on his SHOULDERS out of harms way

I have received 2 bronze stars for emergency action saving marines lives that were hit by an ied, a silver star, and a purple heart when i got hurt by performing cpr on a fallen marine while my right knee was destroyed by an ied.

my family has always valiantly served even in harms way. I'm proud to call myself a marine

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 02:59 AM
haha wanna hear something funny? My grandad received a purple heart and the congressional medal of honor for having a grenade blow up by his head and still carrying 3 marines out of harms way before blacking out.

my dad got a silver star and a purple heart for getting shot in the leg and still carrying his buddy out on his SHOULDERS out of harms way

I have received 2 bronze stars for emergency action saving marines lives that were hit by an ied, a silver star, and a purple heart when i got hurt by performing cpr on a fallen marine while my right knee was destroyed by an ied.

my family has always valiantly served even in harms way. I'm proud to call myself a marine

We sure are proud you do as well :D

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-15-2012, 03:54 AM
OK, it's almost 2am. Can't keep my eyes open anymore. I hope the show is up when I wake up.**Fingers Crossed**

Kashdinero
03-15-2012, 06:36 AM
So, each post of this show is taking about ten minutes to post, and there's quite a few posts to this show...

Do the math..

Don't feel bad for me, though, as I've totally got Lowki vs Davey Richards playing during loading time.:)

aloisick
03-15-2012, 07:36 AM
great show so far bro

Kashdinero
03-15-2012, 08:29 AM
great show so far bro

Thanks, bruv.

I'm just about to post the last match.

Let me know what you what you think, everyone.

(Ignore all the different fonts and sizes of the lettering, please, as this is the JBW show equivalent of a patch work quilt.. Personally I think its great :))

aloisick
03-15-2012, 08:35 AM
Thanks, bruv.

(Ignore all the different fonts and sizes of the lettering, please, as this is the JBW show equivalent of a patch work quilt.. Personally I think its great :))

great PPV man nice ending loved it but umm you said i had to sig something? was that the belts?

aloisick
03-15-2012, 08:47 AM
i just want to give a big congratulations to everyone involved in the making of the PPV, it was very very epic and well worth the wait

Snair
03-15-2012, 08:51 AM
Thanks, bruv.

Great show Kashy boy!!!
It was worth all that wait,awesome contributions from everyone( esp the commentary)
JBW is back!!!!!!

HolyJose2391
03-15-2012, 09:27 AM
The wait was fucking worth it! Great show and loved Romes ending!

SilverGhost
03-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Great show Kash and whoever helped with the show!

Rome for champ!

Snair
03-15-2012, 10:23 AM
#RiseofRome trending worldwide:cool:

HolyJose2391
03-15-2012, 10:28 AM
#teamKJammin

SilverGhost
03-15-2012, 10:34 AM
#teamKJammin

Take a lap and think about what you said :p

HolyJose2391
03-15-2012, 10:42 AM
#HEELSsupportingHEELS even though Kjam screwed me over :mad:

Snair
03-15-2012, 10:56 AM
#HEELSsupportingHEELS even though Kjam screwed me over :mad:

Shameless pandering :rolleyes:

HolyJose2391
03-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Shameless pandering :rolleyes:
Damn straight lol

K-Jammin
03-15-2012, 12:30 PM

*Middle finger*

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-15-2012, 12:34 PM
I don't have the actual time to give the show its props and I probably won't until tomorrow but damnit, that was one helluva fucking show!!! JBW put on a fucking monster with that! Proud of everyone involved! Ka$h, get some sleep now dude.. one show down, many more to go lol. Be great guys! I'll be sending out PM's this week for MAYHEM promos! Yes! It's time niggas! :)

Rehmix
03-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Good job guys. truly wonderful work by everyone who worked on the show.

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Great show, but why was I asked to write up an entrance if it wasn't going to be used?

K-Jammin
03-15-2012, 12:48 PM
I don't have the actual time to give the show its props and I probably won't until tomorrow but damnit, that was one helluva fucking show!!! JBW put on a fucking monster with that! Proud of everyone involved! Ka$h, get some sleep now dude.. one show down, many more to go lol. Be great guys! I'll be sending out PM's this week for MAYHEM promos! Yes! It's time niggas! :)

Woo hoo! I've missed being asked for promos :( Glad to see the Jabe up and running again!

Robareid
03-15-2012, 12:58 PM
SHOW! SHOW! SHOW!

That's my reading sorted for the night. I'll be writing notes as I go along and post them on here tommorow... Or maybe not, as I just realised that's my Birthday, so I may be a bit busy, but I'll post them on here sometime

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Great show, but why was I asked to write up an entrance if it wasn't going to be used?

Ka$h had a few missteps with the show. I glanced over it with a fine toothed comb and there were a good amount of missing things. Ka$h's comp has been very much a bitch lately and wasn't letting him properly post. If there's ANY PROBLEMS with the show and anything missing, this goes to everyone... just PM him and he'll fix it. He's had a helluva few days and he's finally sleeping. :) It'll be fixed if its wrong!

HolyJose2391
03-15-2012, 01:21 PM
I sure hope Kash sleeping in a warm comfy bed :D

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 04:47 PM
*The crew is on board and headed to P.R.*

http://www.mythicalireland.com/other/planes/flight-simulator/american-airlines-92/american-92-climbs2-s.jpg

*A few short hours and the Jabe House Show in P.R. should begin* :p

HolyJose2391
03-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Whose this Jose Morales that won the VIP Raffle?

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Whose this Jose Morales that won the VIP Raffle?

Shut up! Soon you'll know :p

Kashdinero
03-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Ka$h had a few missteps with the show. I glanced over it with a fine toothed comb and there were a good amount of missing things. Ka$h's comp has been very much a bitch lately and wasn't letting him properly post. If there's ANY PROBLEMS with the show and anything missing, this goes to everyone... just PM him and he'll fix it. He's had a helluva few days and he's finally sleeping. :) It'll be fixed if its wrong!

You know, I really love you buddy, but I can talk for myself bruva man. Pointing out that there were a "good amount" of things missing isn't what I wanted to read when I woke up after I've just woke up lol.

I missed out MINOR things.

One paragraph from Romes announcing your segment with the horrorcore guys. I've actually just edited part of that part back in so it makes more sense.

Seth Thirteens theme.

Snair and Manabu's theme, due to the way in which that promo was sent to me.

Caesars theme. (I accidentally deleted a letter in the YouTube link)

Kiddson's theme I was unable to turn into a video because the link was a mess.

And not a lot else.

The reason why your entrance wasn't in the show, SLEEPY, is because you sent it to Payne, and I haven't heard from Payne in about a week.

For the record: I won't be posting WARFare until I get my tech problems sorted out, and Zapph will be posting it.

Oh, and, Happy Birthday Roba!

Now, here's who should be credited for what.

Rome - opening and closing segs and the Sly interviews.. Broc, Sully, JMan, Whatsy, and Zapph, Deserve credit for their part for that for those.

R(ob) did the Shuri and Seth vs Redrum and Sandman match, and the great set with the horrorcore guys.

Poot did the match where Caesar won the SD! heavyweight strap.

Payne did a part of the opening contest and his promo where LRB unveils the JBW Southern Heavyweight championship.

Heel Turn and JHorton and ihearvoices and Snair and aloisick done their respective characters promos.

And I did the rest lol

(Hope I didn't miss anyone out)

thejman93
03-15-2012, 05:42 PM
IC: Hey Felix, if you're looking for your head, it's still rolling down Madison Avenue.

OOC: What a fuckin' show!

I could mention Lenny Ray's epic heel turn...
...or Sandy and 'rum's promo...
...or Jose getting screwed...
...or Chaos and Rage uniting...
...or the two title changes...
...or Georgie boy cutting a damn good promo...
...or the awesome commentary...
...or Romes stunning (unless you're on creative like me :p) promo to end the show...

All of that stuff deserves high praise but the guy who really deserves praise is our boy Kash.

Bruv, I know you've had a rough time, both here and in the real world, lately but I think I speak for the entire roster when I say we wouldn't want anyone else leading the re-birth of JBW.

Thanks for everything boss.

@ the rest of you bastards: You know that feeling you had right after you finished reading the show? The happiness? The relief? The pride? The only way you continue to get that feeling is if you continue to work together...if WE continue to work together.

Remember that.

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-15-2012, 05:47 PM
You know, I really love you buddy, but I can talk for myself bruva man. Pointing out that there were a "good amount" of things missing isn't what I wanted to read when I woke up after I've just woke up lol.

One paragraph from Romes announcing your segment with the horrorcore guys. I've actually just edited part of that part back in so it makes more sense.

Seth Thirteens theme.

Snair and Manabu's theme, due to the way in which that promo was sent to me.

Caesars theme. (I accidentally deleted a letter in the YouTube link)

Kiddson's theme I was unable to turn into a video because the link was a mess.

And not a lot else.

The reason why your entrance wasn't in the show, SLEEPY, is because you sent it to Payne, and I haven't heard from Payne in about a week.

For the record: I won't be posting WARFare until I get my tech problems sorted out, and Zapph will be posting it.

Oh, and, Happy Birthday Roba!

Now, here's who should be credited for what.

Rome - opening and closing segs and the Sly interviews.. Broc, Sully, JMan, Whatsy, and Zapph, Deserve credit for their part for that for those.

R(ob) did the Shuri and Seth vs Redrum and Sandman match, and the great set with the horrorcore guys.

Poot did the match where Caesar won the SD! heavyweight strap.

Payne did a part of the opening contest and his promo where LRB unveils the JBW Southern Heavyweight championship.

Heel Turn and JHorton and ihearvoices and Snair and aloisick done their respective characters promos.

And I did the rest lol

(Hope I didn't miss anyone out)

Well something could have been said before the show was up and I could have sent it to you. I just feel like I wasted my time writing that now that it didn't make it into the show. I usually keep all my promos in my sent messages until the shows are up incase something happens and I need to resend it.

thejman93
03-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Just read SEZ's house show too.

Nice work bud.

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 06:07 PM
*Fast Forward* Lol :p

*The plane is arriving in P.R.*http://edsphotoblog.com/wp-content/photos/800px/0310_plane_landing_into_sunset.jpg

*Talents are making their way to Choliseo and ready treat the P.R. crowd to a great show*

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Just read SEZ's house show too.

Nice work bud.

Shhhh...!!!!!! Wait a few mins, damn it. Lol I planned this shit to the t :) Almost done

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 06:18 PM
*Fast Forward to the arena where everything is set, the talents are backstage getting ready for action and the fans are outside eagerly awaiting to enter The Choliseo*

http://www.nba.com/media/heat/hpg0607_061010_fans.jpg

*The gates open and fans enter The Choliseo and eagerly find their seats and get set to be blown away by a JBW House Show*

Show is up next.

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Show is here: http://jbwrestling.forumotion.com/t25-jbw-house-shows

Hope you like it.

zapphoman
03-15-2012, 09:27 PM
It was so great to read a new JBW show.

@Kash-We should talk soon about the next show. I'm ready to get full on in this!

IC as The Alpha Dog: It was great to tag team with The Alpha Dogs two homies. Jman and Avidico are awesome tag partners and it's about fucking time! The Alpha Dog nearly beat up an old lady today because he nearly lost control with all this pent up frustration. APPOINTMENTS ONLY DO SO MUCH!!!

HolyJose2391
03-15-2012, 09:29 PM
It was so great to read a new JBW show.

@Kash-We should talk soon about the next show. I'm ready to get full on in this!

IC as The Alpha Dog: It was great to tag team with The Alpha Dogs two homies. Jman and Avidico are awesome tag partners and it's about fucking time! The Alpha Dog nearly beat up an old lady today because he nearly lost control with all this pent up frustration. APPOINTMENTS ONLY DO SO MUCH!!!
He's alive!!!!!! We've missed you bud

zapphoman
03-15-2012, 09:38 PM
He's alive!!!!!! We've missed you bud

lol yeah sorry about that. But I'm back now and ready to do some writing for the best efed ever. SCREW THE HATERS!!! JBW IS ABOUT TO RECLAIM THEIR #1 SPOT!!!

BlackFalcon
03-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Nice to see that JBW is back in biz, let's get some shit DONE!!!

Loving both the K-Flare and the House show, can't wait to see where everything goes, especially my new Team up with Rob Rage.

eyehatecena
03-15-2012, 10:12 PM
two very good shows- in one day no less

S.E. Zero
03-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Now with the House Show over, I cant believe V3 are now champions and a lot of the thing that happened like Jose getting screwed (figuratively, you pervs :p) and this new team of Chaos and Rage should be amazing. :) Nice job guys

Broc
03-16-2012, 12:21 AM
So, yeah, if any of you don't know, I'm still in JBW, all of my characters will be staying here and I'll be writing for them. I won't be anywhere near as active as I used to be about 3 months ago for my own reasons, but I'll still be sticking around.

S.E. Zero
03-16-2012, 12:27 AM
So, yeah, if any of you don't know, I'm still in JBW, all of my characters will be staying here and I'll be writing for them. I won't be anywhere near as active as I used to be about 3 months ago for my own reasons, but I'll still be sticking around.

Thats good :)

Poot-Hair
03-16-2012, 01:14 AM
Just read the show. GREAT JOB KASHY AND EVERYONE INVOLVED!! Romes going after all the titles? Da fuqq?

JBW is back! Expect pm's for stuff we need for Showdown! this week. :D

SilverGhost
03-16-2012, 01:17 AM
A JBW show was very needed these days.

All right dudes, we gotta do our best for the up coming shows!

Poot-Hair
03-16-2012, 01:24 AM
it's time for folks to seriously bring their "A" game from here on in guys. Don't half ass anything. It's time to shit or get off the pot and I feel a turd coming on pretty strong :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-16-2012, 01:25 AM

I chose the wrong words. You know what I meant man. I was tired myself.

SilverGhost
03-16-2012, 01:26 AM
it's time for folks to seriously bring their "A" game from here on in guys. Don't half ass anything. It's time to shit or get off the pot and I feel a turd coming on pretty strong :)

What this man said lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-16-2012, 01:27 AM

Mayhem will be a fucking beast. I have to get into contact with Ka$h to finalize the card and stuff but, preliminary work is beginning this week and PM's for the show are going out this WEEKEND and must be in by MONDAY!! :) Show will be up no later than Thursday I'm hoping. Again, all depending on final plans Ka$h and I iron out! :)

Poot-Hair
03-16-2012, 01:40 AM
Mayhem will be a fucking beast. I have to get into contact with Ka$h to finalize the card and stuff but, preliminary work is beginning this week and PM's for the show are going out this WEEKEND and must be in by MONDAY!! :) Show will be up no later than Thursday I'm hoping. Again, all depending on final plans Ka$h and I iron out! :)I'm about to pm Ka$h and Jman to set up what we need for SD! this next week. Since you're doing a show Thursday, we'll shoot for sometime friday maybe. It depends on what the boss says he wants and what I may already have

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-16-2012, 02:18 AM
I'm about to pm Ka$h and Jman to set up what we need for SD! this next week. Since you're doing a show Thursday, we'll shoot for sometime friday maybe. It depends on what the boss says he wants and what I may already have

Again, it all obviously depends on what "The Big Red Cheese" (SHAZAM!) says. :P

S.E. Zero
03-16-2012, 02:21 AM
Again, it all obviously depends on what "The Big Red Cheese" (SHAZAM!) says. :P

The Big Cheese? Really R(ob)? xD Just messing bro

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-16-2012, 04:01 AM
The Big Cheese? Really R(ob)? xD Just messing bro

It's a comic book reference. :)

S.E. Zero
03-16-2012, 04:05 AM
It's a comic book reference. :)

Lol. Not bad. I'm off to get a few short z's before work. Night everyone.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-16-2012, 05:00 AM
I started writing Mayhem lol. Just 'bot stuff and intro shit. Made 5 pages happen out of it so far lol.

Robareid
03-16-2012, 11:59 AM
For anyone interested I've posted my reveiw for the K-Flare show in the review section on the Jabe site

zapphoman
03-16-2012, 12:03 PM
@Roba- where's your review at again? Like which thread is it under?

thejman93
03-16-2012, 12:04 PM
What a fuckin' show!

I could mention Lenny Ray's epic heel turn...
...or Sandy and 'rum's promo...
...or Jose getting screwed...
...or Chaos and Rage uniting...
...or the two title changes...
...or Georgie boy cutting a damn good promo...
...or the awesome commentary...
...or Romes stunning (unless you're on creative like me :p) promo to end the show...

All of that stuff deserves high praise but the guy who really deserves praise is our boy Kash.

Bruv, I know you've had a rough time, both here and in the real world, lately but I think I speak for the entire roster when I say we wouldn't want anyone else leading the re-birth of JBW.

Thanks for everything boss.

@ the rest of you bastards: You know that feeling you had right after you finished reading the show? The happiness? The relief? The pride? The only way you continue to get that feeling is if you continue to work together...if WE continue to work together.

Remember that.

Re-posting my review.

I'll paste it to the Jabe site too.

Oh, and Poot, just sent you a PM bud.

Edit: And yes, I did just quote myself. :D

zapphoman
03-16-2012, 12:10 PM
@Roba- where's your review at again? Like which thread is it under?

NVM found it!

Robareid
03-16-2012, 12:31 PM
NVM found it!

Ah, while you're here, can you reply to my PM about archiving, it's been about two weeks now :(

Please?

Pretty Please?

With whipped cream and sprinkles?

:D

thejman93
03-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Ah, while you're here, can you reply to my PM about archiving, it's been about two weeks now :(

Please?

Pretty Please?

I already VMed him about it. :D

HolyJose2391
03-16-2012, 01:15 PM

Please?

Pretty Please?

You!!!! It's your birthday!!!! Enjoy it bud

thejman93
03-16-2012, 01:28 PM
You!!!! It's your birthday!!!! Enjoy it bud

It is?

It is!

Happy birthday!

HolyJose2391
03-16-2012, 01:40 PM
The best part about the show is I didn't know Azrael was returning he's kinda taken a back seat as of late. That's changing now

K-Jammin
03-16-2012, 01:48 PM
This has most probably been asked before, but has a date for the Draft been set yet?

thejman93
03-16-2012, 01:51 PM
The best part about the show is I didn't know Azrael was returning he's kinda taken a back seat as of late. That's changing now

You're gonna be feuding with yourself now! Kinda funny.

This has most probably been asked before, but has a date for the Draft been set yet?

Nope.

Kash is still having major comp problems.

K-Jammin
03-16-2012, 01:54 PM
You're gonna be feuding with yourself now! Kinda funny.

Nope.

Kash is still having major comp problems.

If i didn't know any better, I'd say Kash's computer is a spy sent by another e-fed to sabotage JBW from within.

thejman93
03-16-2012, 01:58 PM
If i didn't know any better, I'd say Kash's computer is a spy sent by another e-fed to sabotage JBW from within.

Isn't Bodom (you know, the guy who said we'd only last two weeks) a computer whiz.

Hmmmm...

K-Jammin
03-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Isn't Bodom (you know, the guy who said we'd only last two weeks) a computer whiz.

Hmmmm...

Lol, I love reading those comments!

HolyJose2391
03-16-2012, 02:04 PM
If I'm not mistaken Ka$h said he had it done but due to his computer problems it won't be posted for a while

thejman93
03-16-2012, 02:06 PM
If I'm not mistaken Ka$h said he had it done but due to his computer problems it won't be posted for a while

He has it done?

Really?

HolyJose2391
03-16-2012, 02:19 PM
He has it done?

Really?
Not 100% sure but I remember him saying something like that when he posted an update a few weeks ago on the shows

thejman93
03-16-2012, 02:53 PM
JBW Fun Fact: Connor Chaos debuted the same night as Kevin Matthews.

K-Jammin
03-16-2012, 03:02 PM
JBW not so fun fact: I will stomp on anyone in order to become the first 3 time World Heavyweight Champion ;)

HolyJose2391
03-16-2012, 03:02 PM
JBW Fun Fact: I'll do anything to be JBW's first triple crown champion

K-Jammin
03-16-2012, 03:04 PM
JBW Fun Fact: I'll do anything to be JBW's first triple crown champion

Would you never listen to Backstreet Boys again?!

HolyJose2391
03-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Would you never listen to Backstreet Boys again?!
Woah woah woah woah! Never! I'd rather die than live without them

Kashdinero
03-16-2012, 04:50 PM
JBW fun fact: K-Jammin is the Mayhem World Heavyweight Champion.

Anyway, I actually said that Zapph is POSTING WARFare. I will be working with him one hundred percent, and will be sending him as many segs/matches/promos as is needed to get the show out ASAP...

HolyJose2391
03-16-2012, 05:27 PM
JBW fun fact: K-Jammin is the Mayhem World Heavyweight Champion.

Anyway, I actually said that Zapph is POSTING WARFare. I will be working with him one hundred percent, and will be sending him as many segs/matches/promos as is needed to get the show out ASAP...
Ahhhh this is what he meant...I was way off lol

Robareid
03-16-2012, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the happy birthdays everyone. Its the sounding significant but actually nothing changes birthday of 15 years. Sixteen is where all the changes happen ;)

SilverGhost
03-16-2012, 06:10 PM
JBW not so fun fact: I will stomp on anyone in order to become the first 3 time World Heavyweight Champion ;)

-JBW has a three-time world champion
-Guy said he will be first
-Gives him his hype

Lol

HolyJose2391
03-16-2012, 06:24 PM
-JBW has a three-time world champion
-Guy said he will be first
-Gives him his hype

Lol
No one is a three time world champion Siaki and K-Jammin both have two reigns

SilverGhost
03-16-2012, 06:30 PM
No one is a three time world champion Siaki and K-Jammin both have two reigns

Shuriken has three.

HolyJose2391
03-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Shuriken has three.
He meant 3 time MAYHEM world champion

And EWNCW doesn't count :p

SilverGhost
03-16-2012, 06:41 PM
He meant 3 time MAYHEM world champion

And EWNCW doesn't count :p

It counts! xDDD

This isn't the WWE! xD -stamps foot-

HolyJose2391
03-16-2012, 06:47 PM
It counts! xDDD

This isn't the WWE! xD -stamps foot-
Lol!

It doesn't :p

SilverGhost
03-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Lol!

It doesn't :p

*feels like Christian when he came back in the WWE after he left TNA* HE WAS A WORLD CHAMPION!!!!

*storms out*

LOL xD

TheBeardOfZeus
03-16-2012, 06:57 PM
*feels like Christian when he came back in the WWE after he left TNA* HE WAS A WORLD CHAMPION!!!!

*storms out*

LOL xD

I say it counts.

Hey, SG, look who is a champ now baby!

SilverGhost
03-16-2012, 07:01 PM
I say it counts.

Hey, SG, look who is a champ now baby!

TBOZ, congrats on your title win!

IC as Shuriken: Another useless talent with a world title....

AirBourne
03-16-2012, 07:05 PM

IC as Wells: That statement would apply to you, but you are not even good enough to be considered for a title.

OOC: Nice to see some of the JBW back, good to see you around Silver!

SilverGhost
03-16-2012, 07:08 PM
IC as Wells: That statement would apply to you, but you are not even good enough to be considered for a title.

OOC: Nice to see some of the JBW back, good to see you around Silver!

IC as Shuriken: You are a cancerous human being, you know that right? You show up, run your mouth, and think you are someone important. YOU AREN'T IMPORTANT! YOU AREN'T REAL! GET OUT!!!

OOC: Its been hectic but everything will run better now.

TheBeardOfZeus
03-16-2012, 07:08 PM

Cheers man, it was worth the wait.

IC: Another former champion bitchin' about the new blood...

SilverGhost
03-16-2012, 07:12 PM
Cheers man, it was worth the wait.

IC: Another former champion bitchin' about the new blood...

You are one of the more deserving ones dude! Awesomeness will reek out of this!

IC as Shuriken: New blood? You? If you are the new blood, then the future is very off. EWNCW Management must have been high if they thought you had ANY talent to hold that title.

TheBeardOfZeus
03-16-2012, 07:21 PM
You are one of the more deserving ones dude! Awesomeness will reek out of this!

IC as Shuriken: New blood? You? If you are the new blood, then the future is very off. EWNCW Management must have been high if they thought you had ANY talent to hold that title.

Haha damn right my friend, I'm gonna milk it for all I can!

IC: Yeah, new blood, I've achieved a lot for my young age, I know.

And I'm pretty sure my skills speak for themselves, ask SilverCena and Seraphim, they will both tell you it's not ideal to be unconscious during a wrestling match.

SilverGhost
03-16-2012, 07:23 PM
Haha damn right my friend, I'm gonna milk it for all I can!

IC: Yeah, new blood, I've achieved a lot for my young age, I know.

And I'm pretty sure my skills speak for themselves, ask SilverCena and Seraphim, they will both tell you it's not ideal to be unconscious during a wrestling match.

You better! lol :D

IC as Shuriken: Skills? You mean WRESTLING skills or knocking your opponent out from behind skills....I get confused sometimes.

TheBeardOfZeus
03-16-2012, 07:29 PM
You better! lol :D

IC as Shuriken: Skills? You mean WRESTLING skills or knocking your opponent out from behind skills....I get confused sometimes.

IC: Wrestling skills. Both passed out from my God Complex (Guillotine) manouver.

HolyJose2391
03-16-2012, 09:34 PM
Ic: *looks a thread name* listen here this is JBW where the only titles that matter have the JBW logo on them. The past doesn't matter it's about the future now get out of my playground

SilverGhost
03-16-2012, 10:56 PM
Ic: *looks a thread name* listen here this is JBW where the only titles that matter have the JBW logo on them. The past doesn't matter it's about the future now get out of my playground

IC as Shuriken: Oh good....we can forget your title reigns, no problem.

HolyJose2391
03-16-2012, 11:13 PM
IC as Shuriken: Oh good....we can forget your title reigns, no problem.
Ic: go ahead forget them. They're the past. The future shows that I'm going down my own path. Shuriken should we meet again. I'd say I'd be a bit more honored than before but the outcome well that remains to be seen

Ooc 1) I miss the ICing with Shuri lol and 2) I thought that was HBK for awhile in your sig lol

Kashdinero
03-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Yeah, it doesn't count :)

Poot-Hair
03-16-2012, 11:58 PM
Yeah, it doesn't count :) you get my pm boss?

SilverGhost
03-17-2012, 12:02 AM
Ic: go ahead forget them. They're the past. The future shows that I'm going down my own path. Shuriken should we meet again. I'd say I'd be a bit more honored than before but the outcome well that remains to be seen

Ooc 1) I miss the ICing with Shuri lol and 2) I thought that was HBK for awhile in your sig lol

IC as Shuriken: The outcome will be me winning! But....since you are talking about the future....I would like to see if you are capable of carrying it, boy!

OOC: I miss ICing with you, Shining, Sandman, Red and countless others. K-Jam is like my weakness lol

Nah man, that is The Rainmaker! Kazuchika Okada!

SilverGhost
03-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Yeah, it doesn't count :)

Jose's reigns or Shuri's? :(

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-17-2012, 01:10 AM
It's 2am and I'm not drunk. Fuck this lol. Either way, I do have off tonight... The Rated One will be SMASHED!!! Expect drunken posting later on! WHOOO!!! Only 5 more hours until I'm done work and only 11 hours until I start drinking LMAO!!! :) HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

S.E. Zero
03-17-2012, 01:46 AM
It's 2am and I'm not drunk. Fuck this lol. Either way, I do have off tonight... The Rated One will be SMASHED!!! Expect drunken posting later on! WHOOO!!! Only 5 more hours until I'm done work and only 11 hours until I start drinking LMAO!!! :) HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you bro.

Poot-Hair
03-17-2012, 01:55 AM
so anyways i'm naked and ready to fuck, where the hell is Alpha dog when you need him? I need his client list....

SilverGhost
03-17-2012, 02:08 AM
Only in JBW folks!

Poot-Hair
03-17-2012, 02:29 AM
Only in JBW folks!LOL!! maybe i should have put IC in front of that...

SilverGhost
03-17-2012, 02:31 AM
LOL!! maybe i should have put IC in front of that...

IC or not, it still passes lol

Snair
03-17-2012, 02:49 AM
so anyways i'm naked and ready to fuck, where the hell is Alpha dog when you need him? I need his client list....

IC:Hell hath no furry like poot hair's creepy posts.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-17-2012, 02:50 AM
IC or not, it still passes lol

... I'm with you on that one man. This is... this is a special place.

Snair
03-17-2012, 02:55 AM
SEZ, the house show was credible.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-17-2012, 03:01 AM
SEZ, the house show was credible.

OH SHIT!! I forgot there was a house show up! Whooo!!

S.E. Zero
03-17-2012, 03:05 AM
SEZ, the house show was credible.So long as it was enjoyed all is well in my book :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-17-2012, 03:10 AM
Just got done reading the first JBW House show. Liked it a lot. But umm... since when is The Sandman a straight up bad guy? Since the EWNCW thing and "Jingle Brawl The Way" he's been getting "face" pops. ;)

Snair
03-17-2012, 03:11 AM
So long as it was enjoyed all is well in my book :)

It was indeed enjoyable my friend.

S.E. Zero
03-17-2012, 03:17 AM
Just got done reading the first JBW House show. Liked it a lot. But umm... since when is The Sandman a straight up bad guy? Since the EWNCW thing and "Jingle Brawl The Way" he's been getting "face" pops. ;)Cause we hate him in P.R. and did his homework so he made sure to act on that. Pfft come on bro get with the times lol :)

Snair
03-17-2012, 03:21 AM
Cause we hate him in P.R. and did his homework so he made sure to act on that. Pfft come on bro get with the times lol :)

Love your avatar pic man...that bastard is going down

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-17-2012, 03:47 AM
Cause we hate him in P.R. and did his homework so he made sure to act on that. Pfft come on bro get with the times lol :)

Oh, ummm... right. Didn't know about that. -_-'

S.E. Zero
03-17-2012, 04:09 AM
Love your avatar pic man...that bastard is going down Hell yeah he is :)
Oh, ummm... right. Didn't know about that. -_-'Yeah...it was awkward lol :) just kidding. Well now you know :p

Kashdinero
03-17-2012, 04:30 AM
Ma$$: We all fuckin' know that PeeAre is the only place that Jason "The Sneaky Little Indy Bastard From Earths Arsehole" Alexandra would get cheered. P-Rico's laughable answer to CM Punk would get booed out of ANY other building in the world... Oh, and for the record: I wasn't really gonna shake K-Jasmines hand; I was totally gonna kick him in the place where most humans with Y-Chromosomes have balls.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-17-2012, 05:37 AM
I have to poop. But the bathrooms at work are disgusting. I have less than an hour to hold it. God speed me. God speed.

Kashdinero
03-17-2012, 05:44 AM
I have to poop. But the bathrooms at work are disgusting. I have less than an hour to hold it. God speed me. God speed.

Don't drink coffee whatever you do.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-17-2012, 07:00 AM
Don't drink coffee whatever you do.

I did not, sir. As soon as I got home my wife had a cup made and waiting for me, I looked at her, scoffed, grabbed the laptop and went to the bathroom. There's two things you guys need to keep in mind while reading this post:

1.) I never said I got done yet.

2.) The first few paragraphs of my HOUSE SHOW were done on my throne. Coffee present.

Always remember that horrifying image. I'm just thankful that technology allows me to do this while being in my special room. LOL!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-17-2012, 07:00 AM
So~ I'm having issues with my right eye, and I might have to get away from the computer screen for awhile. If you guys need ANYTHING from me you better ask for it now. I might not be able to meet up to some peoples plans in the near future.

SilverGhost
03-17-2012, 07:02 AM
Ma$$, R(ob), and TDA have spoken!

Get well soon TDA bro

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-17-2012, 07:11 AM
Ma$$, R(ob), and TDA have spoken!

Get well soon TDA bro

It's not often that all three of us post after one another... weird Jabe moment right there. *CLICK* Picture taken for posterity.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-17-2012, 07:12 AM
And yes, TDA, get well soon dude. I think there's plans for you on WARFare. Let Zapphs and Ka$h know what's going on though just to make sure. You know pages fly fast and thick around here so, I'd PM them. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-17-2012, 07:14 AM
Also... I just noticed that I'm 24 posts away from being Black Ninja! finally... well, I would be if my title hadn't mysteriously changed to "Featured Blogger" only. Hmm... weird.

HolyJose2391
03-17-2012, 07:43 AM
Squeeze Man squeeze!

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-17-2012, 07:47 AM
Squeeze Man squeeze!

WAAAAYYYYY too late for that man. That deuce been done flushed!

Either way, I'll be gone all day guys! Off to spend some friends and family time. If you need anything, PM me and I'll respond either drunkingly tonight or sober tomorrow lol. Later peeps!

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-17-2012, 07:48 AM
And yes, TDA, get well soon dude. I think there's plans for you on WARFare. Let Zapphs and Ka$h know what's going on though just to make sure. You know pages fly fast and thick around here so, I'd PM them. :)

I will keep that in mind if the problems remain. Right now I am trying some eye methods. Earlier my eye was blurry and just was not cooperating with me. I was literally seeing two of everything unless I closed that eye.

HolyJose2391
03-17-2012, 07:49 AM
WAAAAYYYYY too late for that man. That deuce been done flushed!

Either way, I'll be gone all day guys! Off to spend some friends and family time. If you need anything, PM me and I'll respond either drunkingly tonight or sober tomorrow lol. Later peeps!
Shut up...I just got to work lol. Enjoy the night.

Note: I'm not Irish but pass me a Guiness

SilverGhost
03-17-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm not Irish...BUT I will have a bit of alcohol. I had a bunch of pizza so it won't affect me :P

PandaMassacre
03-17-2012, 01:18 PM
http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq176/i_am_snow/Other%20gifs/tumblr_lthcde2HYO1qf85s6.gif

S.E. Zero
03-17-2012, 01:30 PM
http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq176/i_am_snow/Other gifs/tumblr_lthcde2HYO1qf85s6.gif

No Image :( but congrats on becoming a God-dess ;)

Poot-Hair
03-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Okay guys we have big plans going down for Showdown. DROP YOUR COCKS AND GRABS YOUR SOCKS BOYS CAUSE YOU'RE IN FOR A WILD RIDE! Ka$h get in touch with me and Jman soon brother we got some ideas to run by you.

Also R(ob)...the thought of you taking a shit and typing out a house show....totally made me throw up...IN MY PANTS!! lol

thejman93
03-18-2012, 02:34 PM
Okay guys we have big plans going down for Showdown. DROP YOUR COCKS AND GRABS YOUR SOCKS BOYS CAUSE YOU'RE IN FOR A WILD RIDE! Ka$h get in touch with me and Jman soon brother we got some ideas to run by you.

Also R(ob)...the thought of you taking a shit and typing out a house show....totally made me throw up...IN MY PANTS!! lol

What my favorite Redneck said. :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Okay guys, the from what I can tell, second JBW HOUSE SHOW will be up within a day or two. JMan had the task of doing it but, I guess he didn't want to anymore so, as was said yesterday I got into contact with Ka$h and am doing a house show of my own. Ka$h wanted you all to know the card so, here goes:

KAYDEN JAMES vs SHINING LIGHT vs CAESAR

BROC & SULLY vs TRIPPED OUT & PARTNER (DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME)

SHURIKEN vs LEE GUN KIM

RedRuM vs BAHAMUT

G-SCORP vs "MR. SHOWDOWN!" HBK

RedBuM & POOT-HAIR vs ARIEL & LOKI

LENNY LIGHTNING vs CHRIS PARKER

WES GOLDMAN vs STINGER187

MORRISON MARTEL & SIN (W/T1CG) vs KJ PUNK & LM PUNKER

That is not the final order of the card but, there ya' have it. Also, there will be a VERY special guest for the evening so PLEASE take a stop by and check it out! I'll announce when its up!

Kashdinero
03-19-2012, 06:32 AM
Yeah, don't remember the name... Wasn't you meant to find his name before you posted this?? Lolol!!

(What happened to the homework?!)

:)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-19-2012, 07:50 AM
Yeah, don't remember the name... Wasn't you meant to find his name before you posted this?? Lolol!!

(What happened to the homework?!)

:)

See... what happened was... OH CRAP!! Look behind you Ka$h!! *R(ob) runs away and slams the door behind him.*

Kashdinero
03-19-2012, 08:01 AM
See... what happened was... OH CRAP!! Look behind you Ka$h!! *R(ob) runs away and slams the door behind him.*

*after being fooled by R(ob), Ka$h gives chase and opens the door. He darts through the frame and falls flat on his face--R(ob) had stuck is foot out. R(ob) quickly runs back inside and locks Ka$h out.*

"You win this time, R(ob)Bert... You win this time."

HolyJose2391
03-19-2012, 08:16 AM
*after being fooled by R(ob), Ka$h gives chase and opens the door. He darts through the frame and falls flat on his face--R(ob) had stuck is foot out. R(ob) quickly runs back inside and locks Ka$h out.*

"You win this time, R(ob)Bert... You win this time."

*Walks up see Ka$h on the floor. and sees R(ob) inside laughing hysterically*

The fuck?

Rehmix
03-19-2012, 09:16 AM
*Sees HolyJose watching R(ob) laughing and Kash on the ground. Kicks Jose in the balls*

And boom goes the dynamite.

aloisick
03-19-2012, 09:35 AM
TDA if you jump on mate the seven wonders is finally up

Snair
03-19-2012, 10:03 AM
*Sees HolyJose watching R(ob) laughing and Kash on the ground. Kicks Jose in the balls*

Something else went along with that dynamite.....that was jose's dream of having a baby;)

HolyJose2391
03-19-2012, 11:47 AM

*kneels over in pain* fuck...you....Rehm......

Something else went along with that dynamite.....that was jose's dream of having a baby;)
Good thing I donated sperm awhile back

thejman93
03-19-2012, 11:57 AM
JMan had the task of doing it but, I guess he didn't want to anymore

I was told to lay low for a bit after coming back.

Plus, My card was using WARfare guys.

If Kash gives me the green light, I'll be happy to do that show. :)

PandaMassacre
03-19-2012, 12:08 PM
>;D Hiya guys!!! I figured I would drop in before my besty comes over. She is helping me with a few things. I am going to miss you all so much. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Lo_sOdoWc

thejman93
03-19-2012, 12:11 PM
>;D Hiya guys!!! I figured I would drop in before my besty comes over. She is helping me with a few things. I am going to miss you all so much. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Lo_sOdoWc

Nikki!

You gotta post more. :)

Poot-Hair
03-19-2012, 12:32 PM
Well I have good news and bad news; The good news I finally found my Alien Head Bong WOOHOOO!!! The Bad? It was tightly inserted into the base of my rectum...how the hell did that get ther.....oh yeah...nevermind.

Also, why do I have the ever so sneaky suspicion that PandaMassacre is the SMOKING hot chick of eWN?

HolyJose2391
03-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Well I have good news and bad news; The good news I finally found my Alien Head Bong WOOHOOO!!! The Bad? It was tightly inserted into the base of my rectum...how the hell did that get ther.....oh yeah...nevermind.

Also, why do I have the ever so sneaky suspicion that PandaMassacre is the SMOKING hot chick of eWN?
Yeah I have that suspicion too

thejman93
03-19-2012, 12:39 PM

Yeah I have that suspicion too

Eaaassssyyy big fellas. ;)

HolyJose2391
03-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Eaaassssyyy big fellas. ;)
Hey hey

We're just saying you know as a compliment

S.E. Zero
03-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Hey hey

We're just saying you know as a compliment

http://webtrax.hu/myfacewhen/faces/lineart-memes/you-dont-say.jpg

Poot-Hair
03-20-2012, 12:01 AM
Eaaassssyyy big fellas. ;)Make no mistake....I do have a "big fella" but I have him tamed down :D. I was just thinking out loud, or typing out loud, or...whatever the hell I did up there ^^^^

zapphoman
03-20-2012, 02:08 AM
(A man is sitting on a bench in a dingy looking locker room with his head down. He's wearing a pair of red and black Adidas workout pants and a black hoodie with the hood up. His fists and forearms are tapped and same with his feet. He stands up and paces a few times, listening to the cheers and screams of the people outside. He hears a bell go off in the distance.)

???: About fucking time...

(Moments later, the door opens and three people carrying a man come into the locker room. They lay the man down on the floor. The man in the hoodie looks at the man on the floor. His face looks like it's been pulverized by a hammer. His arm is twisted in a way that an arm isn't meant to twist and blue marks around the mans stomach indicate internal bleeding. Two more men walk in. One wearing a yellow jacket that says "Doctor" and the other one wearing a suit. The doctor kneels down beside the beaten man and checks the mans injuries while the man in the suit watches )

Man in suit: What do you think doc?

Doctor: I can't do anything for him here. He needs to go to the hospital. He won't make it past the night otherwise.

(The man in the suit walks over to the beaten man...and starts stomping on his head as hard as he can. He does it five times before he stops. The doctor is looking the other way, completely terrified to look but the man in the hood watches the brutality unfold. The man in the suit walks over to the three men who carried the beaten man in the room)

Man in suit: Take him out in the alley and throw him in the dumpster.

(The man in the suit walks over to the man in the hood. He appears to be eyeing the man in the hood up)

Man in suit: You're next... and you're fighting the guy he fought.

Man in hood: What is his oppenents condition?

Man in suit: Barely a scratch...

Man in hood: Good...

(The man in the suit smirks before walking out of the room. The man in the hood stands up. The camera turns to his back as the man pulls back the hood. He has short brown hair but his face isn't visible. He starts slapping his self, amping himself for what's ahead. The doctor is sitting in a chair and looks up as the man walks to the door)

Doctor: Please...try to be merciful...

(The man looks over at the doctor)

Man: Mercy...is for the weak...

(The man walks through the door into a large room full of people cheering. There is a circled ring in the middle with a cage around it. The cage is covered with barb and razor wire. The man steps into the ring. He stares at the hulking man across from him. He then unzips his hoodie and takes it off. Scars and cuts cover his back and the word "ALPHA" is tattooed across his shoulders. The bell rings and the hulking man runs at him, and he follows suit. They both let out a loud scream before they meet. Suddenly, the man with the Alpha tattoo slides under the hulking man, grabs the hulking mans leg making the hulking man trip, keeps a hold of the leg, wraps his legs around the leg, wraps his arm around the leg, and then...SNAP! The hulking man lets out a loud scream while the other man stands up. The hulking mans leg is violently bent forward. The man looks to be walking to exit the cage before he sees the doctor knoding his head as if to say, "Yes let that be enough" He then sees the man in the suit who is smirking that terrible smirk. The man turns around with rage in his eyes, goes over to the screaming hulking man, and kicks him in the head as if he was trying to kick a field goal. The hulking man, and the room, instantly goes silent. He walks out of the cage, looks over at the doctor who has his head in his hand, and then walks to the guys in the suit who is holding out a bag. The man takes the bag from the man in the suit )

Man in the suit: Are you sure you want this to be your last match Alpha? You could make a lot more money than what's in that bag or what JBW can give you.

(The man looks back at the man in the suit)

Alpha: The Alpha Dog wants to go home...and trust The Alpha Dog when he says, if he ever sees you again Max, you're going to end up like that guy in the ring.

Max: Is that a threat?

Alpha: No...it's a promise.

(The Alpha Dog walks through the door and goes to the motorcycle parked in front of the door. He secures the bag on it and drives off into the night)

SilverGhost
03-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Shuriken is seen in the back, punching and kicking. Since his last appearance he has grown a bit more muscle in the right places so he has gotten a little heavier. His hair has grown a bit since then and he did not shave. His beard is controlled and makes him look menacing.

He then stops throwing punches and kicks....

Shuriken: I think its time for me to get back in the main event scene....these guys had it for a long time now. Time to show the world what I am really capable of....biding my time won't get me anywhere unless I do some action.

*he looks over at a table and sees a sword, with a silver flame. The same type of flame on his dark pants.*
http://www.lmpenterprises.co.uk/ekmps/shops/pearl/images/high-quality-katana-samurai-sword.jpg

Shuriken: Something must give....and something has to be done.

Poot-Hair
03-20-2012, 12:06 PM
Sup Jabe? It's great to see all the IC'ing in here again. Freakin' love it. We're coming back to life slowly but surely.

thejman93
03-20-2012, 12:18 PM
Sup Jabe? It's great to see all the IC'ing in here again. Freakin' love it. We're coming back to life slowly but surely.

Speaking of that:

LRB vs Steve Orton

The Nasty Crew vs God Of War and Primus Sucks

Manabu vs Steve Austin

Snair vs Cap'n Edu

TOAK vs The Silver Bros

Zeus and Proph vs Brick and Icarus

Jman and Cage vs Shuri and Jose

^ is the card for a WARfare House Show I'll be putting out sometime late this week.

Rehmix
03-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Speaking of that:

LRB vs Steve Orton

Manabu vs Steve Austin

Snair vs Cap'n Edu

TOAK vs The Silver Bros

^ is the card for a WARfare House Show I'll be putting out sometime late this week.

This sounds like a great card!

thejman93
03-20-2012, 01:08 PM
This sounds like a great card!

....says the guy in the main event. :D

SilverGhost
03-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Jman and Shuriken in a match against each other again. xD

Rehmix
03-20-2012, 01:12 PM
....says the guy in the main event. :D

Wait, I'm in the main event? I never saw that. ;)

thejman93
03-20-2012, 01:14 PM

IC: The more things change, Shuri', the more they stay the same.

thejman93
03-20-2012, 01:19 PM
Wait, I'm in the main event? I never saw that. ;)

Suuuurrrreeeee you didn't. :D

HolyJose2391
03-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Shuri and Jose on the same team??!!!! Oh man this can't end well

SilverGhost
03-20-2012, 01:27 PM
IC: The more things change, Shuri', the more they stay the same.

IC as Shuriken: You are probably right but I will win this skirmish.

Shuri and Jose on the same team??!!!! Oh man this can't end well

IC as Shuriken: Probably not.

HolyJose2391
03-20-2012, 01:28 PM
IC as Shuriken: You are probably right but I will win this skirmish.

IC as Shuriken: Probably not.
IC: Shuri how about we win first then fight each other later

SilverGhost
03-20-2012, 01:34 PM
IC: Shuri how about we win first then fight each other later

IC as Shuriken: I have bigger plans. Facing you is not within my interests....yet...

HolyJose2391
03-20-2012, 01:35 PM
IC as Shuriken: I have bigger plans. Facing you is not within my interests....yet...
IC: then let's focus on beating Jman and Malcolm

SilverGhost
03-20-2012, 01:40 PM
IC: then let's focus on beating Jman and Malcolm

IC as Shuriken: Fine....Champions vs Former Champions....

Jman....I am going to make this clear to you: I will be coming for the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship soon.

thejman93
03-20-2012, 02:24 PM
IC as Shuriken: Fine....Champions vs Former Champions....

Jman....I am going to make this clear to you: I will be coming for the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship soon.

IC: I look forward to that, my old friend.

Robareid
03-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Speaking of that:

LRB vs Steve Orton

Manabu vs Steve Austin

Snair vs Cap'n Edu

TOAK vs The Silver Bros

Nice card, but I thought the Silver Bros. left Jabe?

thejman93
03-20-2012, 02:44 PM
Nice card, but I thought the Silver Bros. left Jabe?

Huh? Nobody told me that...

Robareid
03-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Huh? Nobody told me that...

It was on the last supershow where Brickarus cameat them with a machete

For those of you interested Ive popped a review of SEZ's house show on the website

Poot-Hair
03-21-2012, 12:08 AM
Well I had something funny yet not so funny happen to me today. My grandma called me and asked me to take her to the store which I agreed to do. It was early so I took her in my pajamas. After walking around with her for about an 15 minutes I look down...."Lil Poot" had decided he wanted to poke his head and one eye out of my boxers and have a look around.

The Kicker? I think my grandma saw it but didn't say anything....

Kashdinero
03-21-2012, 05:11 AM
No, what was meant to happen was this.

SilverLace and SilverDust walked out of Jabe, citing an unsafe work environment for their reason for wanting to leave. They wanted to join their brother SilverCena in 'CW.

This was part of a plan that would have seen them actually turn on their brother on the first JBW vs EWNCW PPV in the V3 vs SilverCena, Mark Dimensions, and Seraphim bout.

Now, this was all discussed with the writer who did that match for the show, but once it was posted, the only match write up was

"V3 win"

Lol, that was it.. I have no idea who pinned who, and to tell the truth I was a little peeved.

BUT...

As the Silvers turning on Silver never actually happend the way it was proposed, The SilverBros were left in limbo..

After some legal investigation it turns out that they can't actually walk out of Jabe due to contractual obligations...

BUT..

Zap Alderman said that they were no longer welcome on Mayhem, so Kash stepped in and said that they have to earn their "green gages" somehow, so he is putting them where he sees fit until he can figure out where to put them permanently.

Hope that clears things up.

(God, I love mixing reality and kayfabe together :))

Expect the burial of TSB to be brutal lolol!

Side note: The whole angle was planned by myself to give the EWNCW team an "excuse" for losing, which I decided was a nice thing to do, but, lol, it turned out me caring about things like that was all for naught.

eyehatecena
03-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Well I had something funny yet not so funny happen to me today. My grandma called me and asked me to take her to the store which I agreed to do. It was early so I took her in my pajamas. After walking around with her for about an 15 minutes I look down...."Lil Poot" had decided he wanted to poke his head and one eye out of my boxers and have a look around.

The Kicker? I think my grandma saw it but didn't say anything....

lol- I don't know what else to say

Snair
03-21-2012, 11:24 AM
Speaking of that:

LRB vs Steve Orton

Manabu vs Steve Austin

Snair vs Cap'n Edu

TOAK vs The Silver Bros

IC:Cap'n Edu, not to freak you out or something but I'm going to beat you senseless.

thejman93
03-21-2012, 11:27 AM
IC:Cap'n Edu, not to freak you out or something but I'm going to beat you senseless.

Yeah, some of the winners are blatantly obvious but...oh well.

HolyJose2391
03-21-2012, 12:52 PM
Yeah, some of the winners are blatantly obvious but...oh well.
I think the only ones that aren't obvious is Alpha Zeus vs Baricus and ManCage vs. HolyKen (or Shurise whichever one) and yes I did just come up with those names lol

thejman93
03-21-2012, 12:58 PM
I think the only ones that aren't obvious is Alpha Zeus vs Baricus and ManCage vs. HolyKen (or Shurise whichever one) and yes I did just come up with those names lol

Yup.

I'll try to make the others interesting though.

Robareid
03-21-2012, 01:04 PM
No, what was meant to happen was this.

SilverLace and SilverDust walked out of Jabe, citing an unsafe work environment for their reason for wanting to leave. They wanted to join their brother SilverCena in 'CW.

This was part of a plan that would have seen them actually turn on their brother on the first JBW vs EWNCW PPV in the V3 vs SilverCena, Mark Dimensions, and Seraphim bout.

Now, this was all discussed with the writer who did that match for the show, but once it was posted, the only match write up was

"V3 win"

Lol, that was it.. I have no idea who pinned who, and to tell the truth I was a little peeved.

BUT...

As the Silvers turning on Silver never actually happend the way it was proposed, The SilverBros were left in limbo..

After some legal investigation it turns out that they can't actually walk out of Jabe due to contractual obligations...

BUT..

Zap Alderman said that they were no longer welcome on Mayhem, so Kash stepped in and said that they have to earn their "green gages" somehow, so he is putting them where he sees fit until he can figure out where to put them permanently.

Hope that clears things up.

(God, I love mixing reality and kayfabe together :))

Expect the burial of TSB to be brutal lolol!

Side note: The whole angle was planned by myself to give the EWNCW team an "excuse" for losing, which I decided was a nice thing to do, but, lol, it turned out me caring about things like that was all for naught.

Thanks for clearing this up bossman, for a minute there I thought I had got my Jabe facts wrong, and we couldn't have that now could we ;)

SilverGhost
03-21-2012, 01:20 PM
IC as Shuriken: Warfare is notice. I will have a new reign as World Heavyweight Champion. Watch me as I work my way to the top and destroy people who gets in my way. I have trained enough to get some muscle weight so I am stronger now.

http://images.wikia.com/tekken/en/images/c/c8/267px-Jin_Kazama_-_Full-body_CG_Art_Image_-_Tekken_6.png
(accurate pic of Shuriken. Replace the flame with a silver flame and boots.Also sporting a beard)

Though one thing remains the same: I am still Shuriken. I am still that warrior. AND I WILL ACHIEVE GREATNESS ONCE AGAIN!!! So be ready JBW, I will be champion and if there is anyone who says otherwise can meet me in the ring, in front of the JBW faithful!

thejman93
03-21-2012, 01:40 PM
IC as Shuriken: Warfare is notice. I will have a new reign as World Heavyweight Champion. Watch me as I work my way to the top and destroy people who gets in my way. I have trained enough to get some muscle weight so I am stronger now.

http://images.wikia.com/tekken/en/images/c/c8/267px-Jin_Kazama_-_Full-body_CG_Art_Image_-_Tekken_6.png
(accurate pic of Shuriken. Replace the flame with a silver flame and boots.Also sporting a beard)

Though one thing remains the same: I am still Shuriken. I am still that warrior. AND I WILL ACHIEVE GREATNESS ONCE AGAIN!!! So be ready JBW, I will be champion and if there is anyone who says otherwise can meet me in the ring, in front of the JBW faithful!

IC: What in the HolyJose...Shuri's been playin' some Street Fighter during the break.

HolyJose2391
03-21-2012, 02:27 PM
IC: Shuri I don't care how ripped you are or your personal goals. As long as we win our match against Malcolm and Jman that's what matters.