PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Hand raised fucking high for JMAN!!!

Robareid
03-06-2012, 02:25 PM
I haven't but, it would be nice if he let us know he was at least alive lol. Pick a place and begin if necessary. Work backwards if need be. It needs to be finished asap... it's very important. VERY! :)

Okay, will do boss man #2

Oh, and *raises hand*

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-06-2012, 02:26 PM
My nephew will be joining JBW soon by the way. :) He's 16 so, be easy on him lol. I dunno when he'll do it he's a National Honor's student haha so, he's fulfilled for the time being but, he'll be here! :)

SilverGhost
03-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Did I mention that I fucking LOVE your current sig pic? It's quite badass.

EDIT: I know man... SG... glad you and I got shit out of the way. I'm not apologizing, I never will. You know my pride is too strong lol. BUT, I am offering you a nod and a tip of my hat.

Thanks man. NJPW's Shocker of 2012: Kazuchika Okada winning the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. Not being used well in TNA to the main man in NJPW...good transition.

As long as we put it behind us and end the skirmishes so you guys can put the shows back up, its all good.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Okay, will do boss man #2

Oh, and *raises hand*

KA$H is bossman. I'm the one holding the shotgun. He's CEO, I'm COO lol... I'm the Haitch to his VKM hahaha! ;)

Robareid
03-06-2012, 02:30 PM
My nephew will be joining JBW soon by the way. :) He's 16 so, be easy on him lol. I dunno when he'll do it he's a National Honor's student haha so, he's fulfilled for the time being but, he'll be here! :)

Go easy on a 16 year old? I'm sure he'll be fine, I'm fourteen and just about manage to tread water here

HolyJose2391
03-06-2012, 02:32 PM
We go easy? Uncle R(ob) be posting a beautiful beautiful sig *drool* what was I saying? Oh right we'll be nice to the nephew

S.E. Zero
03-06-2012, 02:37 PM
WE WANT JMAN... CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!
WE WANT JMAN... CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!

Put your hand up if you want the J'ster to return to the House of Jabe?!!! Lol

Obama approves this message:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WPoqhOmhFqg/TaaiY5j8kKI/AAAAAAAAGSI/7sctJQkZntk/s640/barak-hand-up.jpg

Shining Light
03-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Guys... I've decided that I'm staying.

JBW is my family and I can't leave you all.

BUT!

This arguing needs to stop. I hate conflict, and I always try to avoid it. That's one of the reasons why I left before, because all this conflict made me think that JBW was heading to dark places. JBW is a fucking great E-Fed, and we need to keep on proving it!

As Shining would say "Get out your Bibles, and start praying. Because I'm back... And the Lord is looking for vengeance."

R(ob), you really have a way with words :)

SouthernBlood
03-06-2012, 02:48 PM

BUT!

This arguing needs to stop. I hate conflict, and I always try to avoid it. That's one of the reasons why I left before, because all this conflict made me think that JBW was heading to dark places. JBW is a fucking great E-Fed, and we need to keep on proving it!

As Shining would say "Get out your Bibles, and start praying. Because I'm back... And the Lord is looking for vengeance."

So are you keeping the belt too? Cuz you know what they say..."Watch the throne."

Robareid
03-06-2012, 02:49 PM

BUT!

*Hugs Shining* I knew you couldn't resist ;) I think I speak for all of us when I say we're glad to have you back

Shining Light
03-06-2012, 02:50 PM
So are you keeping the belt too? Cuz you know what they say..."Watch the throne."

SL: Might I ask who you are? Because I'm afraid that the Lord hasn't provided me with the knowledge of who you are.

This right here *Raises the Showdown Heavyweight Championship* is a token of gratitude from God. A reward for all all the hard work I have done for him over the years. If you think for one second that you can take this from me, then think again.

Shining Light
03-06-2012, 02:51 PM
*Hugs Shining* I knew you couldn't resist ;) I think I speak for all of us when I say we're glad to have you back

*Hugs Rob*

I love you.

*Backs away quickly*

Oops... Sorry about that ;)

SouthernBlood
03-06-2012, 02:51 PM
SL: Might I ask who you are? Because I'm afraid that the Lord hasn't provided me with the knowledge of who you are.

This right here *Raises the Showdown Heavyweight Championship* is a token of gratitude from God. A reward for all all the hard work I have done for him over the years. If you think for one second that you can take this from me, then think again.

No you cant ask,Cuz Im not doing any IC at the moment,sorry lol :D

Shining Light
03-06-2012, 02:53 PM
No you cant ask,Cuz Im not doing any IC at the moment,sorry lol :D

Dayyuumm dude.. I thought we had something going :p

SilverGhost
03-06-2012, 02:53 PM

IC as Shuriken: Your All Knowing God....didn't provide you with information? You have been fed lies, Darkest one.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-06-2012, 02:55 PM
*Hugs R(ob)*

I love you.

*Backs away quickly*

Oops... Sorry about that ;)

Fixed. ;)...

SouthernBlood
03-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Dayyuumm dude.. I thought we had something going :p

hahaha,ah maybe,Just lately I havent felt like it,heck I havent even debutted yet.

Shining Light
03-06-2012, 02:57 PM
IC as Shuriken: Your All Knowing God....didn't provide you with information? You have been fed lies, Darkest one.

SL: Those who the Lord deems worthless are not worth remembering. They will soon meet their match on Judgement Day, when the Lord punishes them for all the sins they have committed.

You Shuriken, will be one of them people. You are worthless. You are pathetic. You are doomed.

Robareid
03-06-2012, 02:57 PM
Fixed. ;)...

You hug stealer!

S.E. Zero
03-06-2012, 02:58 PM

We'll be gentle >=D

Shining Light
03-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Fixed. ;)...

Is it wrong that I had to re-read that quote several times before discovering your correction? :)

S.E. Zero
03-06-2012, 02:59 PM
KA$H is bossman. I'm the one holding the shotgun. He's CEO, I'm COO lol... I'm the Haitch to his VKM hahaha! ;)

So thats why that quote from Kash on your sig makes so much sense

SouthernBlood
03-06-2012, 02:59 PM
But you know what,What the hell,I think Ive changed my mind,its time for IC,what the hell,Its on Shining ;)

SilverGhost
03-06-2012, 03:01 PM
SL: Those who the Lord deems worthless are not worth remembering. They will soon meet their match on Judgement Day, when the Lord punishes them for all the sins they have committed.

You Shuriken, will be one of them people. You are worthless. You are pathetic. You are doomed.

IC as Shuriken: But it has been said that the deity you worship is All Knowing. What you say is contradictory.

Anyways.....speaking of pathetic....you holding your championship.....most pathetic sight I have ever seen.

thejman93
03-06-2012, 03:01 PM

You fucked Kash's daughter?

Kash has a daughter?

How long have I been gone?

Seriously though folks, all the love is much appreciated.

Just keep pluging along, I'll be watching...

Shining Light
03-06-2012, 03:03 PM
IC as Shuriken: But it has been said that the deity you worship is All Knowing. What you say is contradictory.

Anyways.....speaking of pathetic....you holding your championship.....most pathetic sight I have ever seen.

SL: Contradictory remarks are what make us Human. We all stumble on words someday, or make a mistake with our grammar.

The image of me holding the Showdown Heavyweight Championship is not pathetic, it is a sign of new things to come in JBW.

SilverGhost
03-06-2012, 03:06 PM
SL: Contradictory remarks are what make us Human. We all stumble on words someday, or make a mistake with our grammar.

The image of me holding the Showdown Heavyweight Championship is not pathetic, it is a sign of new things to come in JBW.

IC as Shuriken: Then your Lord really loves to contradict himself, doesn't he?

I've heard that before.....yet I have seen nothing new coming out of the illiterate RedRuM.

S.E. Zero
03-06-2012, 03:08 PM
You fucked Kash's daughter?

Kash has a daughter?

How long have I been gone?

Seriously though folks, all the love is much appreciated.

Just keep pluging along, I'll be watching...

You never should've left, come back soon ;)

Shining Light
03-06-2012, 03:09 PM
IC as Shuriken: Then your Lord really loves to contradict himself, doesn't he?

I've heard that before.....yet I have seen nothing new coming out of the illiterate RedRuM.

SL: For once, although it pains me to admit it, I have to agree with you. RedRuM is nothing but a pathetic waste of space, who's grasp of the English Language is a crime in it's own right. His awful stench poses a bigger threat to my title than he does!

SouthernBlood
03-06-2012, 03:17 PM
SL: For once, although it pains me to admit it, I have to agree with you. RedRuM is nothing but a pathetic waste of space, who's grasp of the English Language is a crime in it's own right. His awful stench poses a bigger threat to my title than he does!

IC:As for your earlier question,I am the right hand of the father but also the left hand of the mother. I am the pulse that beats the heart but the bullet that cracks the skull as well. I am the one that walks through walls but also steps right in the door. I move by night but walk the day when I decide. I am everywhere at once but at the same time am never in one location. I die every single night but have eternal life in the name of the king. I see all but turn a blind eye to none. I walk at the speed you run and run at the pace you walk. I travel from plane to plane but exist in the ocean,the sky and the Moon. My decention is the story of every man.

S.E. Zero
03-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Look, I'm taking JBW magazine back under my wing. I need any staff to PM me ASAP. Also, the WARFare Heavyweight Championship and the SHOWDOWN! Heavyweight Championship are up for grabs.

JBW isn't going anyfuckingwhere. Bank on it damnit.

Mag stuff sent and TDA and HeelTurn for champions soon lol I wouldnt want the titles to be gone like that but if they are I can honestly say these 2 deserve a title run this year plus they'll make fine opponents for Alexander :cool: ;) :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Okay, My nephew has this so far.

Name: "Mr. Fantastic" Vladimir Hargreeves

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 220lbs.

Bio: Vladimir came from a moderate family who was with the Soviet Army and worked hard for a living. He trained under Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and was granted the rights to open a gym. He was 17-0-1 within his fights in the Russian Underground Octagon scene. As a former Soviet Army member turned martial artist, Vladimir is ready to take JBW by storm.

Wrestling Style: Hard shoot, grappling, brawling, submission

Clothing: **PIC TO COME SOON**

Theme Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGKCsQucAOU
Finisher: "Broken Bottle" (Tazzmission)

*MORE TO COME*

SouthernBlood
03-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Okay, My nephew has this so far.

Name: "Mr. Fantastic" Vladimir Hargreeves

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 220lbs.

Bio: Vladimir came from a moderate family who was with the Soviet Army and worked hard for a living. He trained under Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and was granted the rights to open a gym. He was 17-0-1 within his fights in the Russian Underground Octagon scene. As a former Soviet Army member turned martial artist, Vladimir is ready to take JBW by storm.

Wrestling Style: Hard shoot, grappling, brawling, submission

Clothing: **PIC TO COME SOON**

Theme Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGKCsQucAOU
Finisher: "Broken Bottle" (Tazzmission)

*MORE TO COME*

That age,He aint got much years left lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-06-2012, 03:30 PM
IC (As RedRuM): "I see these niggas won't let my ass fuckin' chill for a day an' shit! Man, ya'll bitin' ass bitches need to learn to let sleeping lions do just that muthafuckers! I know ya'll jealous of me holding the JBW SHOWDOWN! Television Championship but that don't mean ya'll gotta' fuckin' hate on a nigga! Don't try to stunt my shine bitch!!"

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-06-2012, 03:30 PM
That age,He aint got much years left lol

Batista started at 40 dude lol.

SouthernBlood
03-06-2012, 03:31 PM
IC (As RedRuM): "I see these niggas won't let my ass fuckin' chill for a day an' shit! Man, ya'll bitin' ass bitches need to learn to let sleeping lions do just that muthafuckers! I know ya'll jealous of me holding the JBW SHOWDOWN! Television Championship but that don't mean ya'll gotta' fuckin' hate on a nigga! Don't try to stunt my shine bitch!!"

IC:I've never spoken a word to you,let alone met you. I must have died again when we were being introduced.

Kashdinero
03-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Lol, sorry, people, but Payne kinda jumped the gun a little bit.

See, the whole "PM me if you wanna do a house show" thing was posted by me for a reason.

The house shows WON'T be just a card of random dream matches, and each one will be brand specific, unless stated otherwise.

Seeing as JMan was doing a WARFare house show, I guess that Payne will now be filling that void. I'll be sending him the 'tails shortly.

Sorry for any confusion.

Also, yeah, if I see anymore in fighting from anyone here they're gone from Jabe. I seriously don't care who it is. If your names not Kash, and I see you dogging someone or getting into pathetic back and fourths on here then I won't be working with you again. I won't be leaving anytime soon, but after all of the downright bullshit that has happened recently, and all the people pulling out of show writing, I seriously considered it.

I know that things have been really shit here in Jabe, but things are on the cusp of greatness once again.... I just need to find Romes first.

Also, after recent events, I have to say that all this COO silliness has come to an end.. Any problems, come see me.

That's all, folks!

SouthernBlood
03-06-2012, 04:06 PM

See, the whole "PM me if you wanna do a house show" thing was posted by me for a reason.

The house shows WON'T be just a card of random dream matches, and each one will be brand specific, unless stated otherwise.

Seeing as JMan was doing a WARFare house show, I guess that Payne will now be filling that void. I'll be sending him the 'tails shortly.

Sorry for any confusion.

Also, yeah, if I see anymore in fighting from anyone here they're gone from Jabe. I seriously don't care who it is. If your names not Kash, and I see you dogging someone or getting into pathetic back and fourths on here then I won't be working with you again. I won't be leaving anytime soon, but after all of the downright bullshit that has happened recently, and all the people pulling out of show writing, I seriously considered it.

I know that things have been really shit here in Jabe, but things are on the cusp of greatness once again.... I just need to find Romes first.

Also, after recent events, I have to say that all this COO silliness has come to an end.. Any problems, come see me.

That's all, folks!

Keep your eye on me for greatness,It never hurts to impress the guy in charge.

68wPayne
03-06-2012, 04:24 PM
My bad on jumping the gun folks. Just wanted to do something to have something posted while we all wait patiently for shit to get sorted out. If I stepped on anyone's toes I'm sorry.

Kashdinero
03-06-2012, 04:48 PM
My bad on jumping the gun folks. Just wanted to do something to have something posted while we all wait patiently for shit to get sorted out. If I stepped on anyone's toes I'm sorry.

No need for an apology, my man, but if we're gonna do something we're gonna do it right. Far too much has been done wrong as of late, and that trend stops now :)

SouthernBlood
03-06-2012, 06:32 PM
IC:Why does everyone I speak to leave? Is it the eye of the wolf? The heart of the forest? the lungs of the sky that frighten them? Or is it that I die every night only to be reborn by morning?

Poot-Hair
03-06-2012, 07:44 PM
In light of all that has happened with JMan (WHO NEEDS TO COME THE FUDGE BACK ASAP!!!!!!!), I'm ready to go back to work. I have serious reservations about coming back so soon as I'm nowhere near 100% but JBW needs me. R(ob), Kash, PM's are coming. Let's do thedamnthing.

SouthernBlood
03-06-2012, 07:51 PM
In light of all that has happened with JMan (WHO NEEDS TO COME THE FUDGE BACK ASAP!!!!!!!), I'm ready to go back to work. I have serious reservations about coming back so soon as I'm nowhere near 100% but JBW needs me. R(ob), Kash, PM's are coming. Let's do thedamnthing.

I may be alone here but If it keeps that belt open...lol

Poot-Hair
03-06-2012, 07:55 PM
I may be alone here but If it keeps that belt open...lol IC(as Kayden James): I want JMan back for one simple reason; to beat him within an inch of his life and take that belt from him. I may be on Showdown but through the strength of my God I will beat him. When I do I will cleanse that belt by fire, and from its ashes I will bring out something holy...something worthy of my waist. He stands no chance.

HolyJose2391
03-06-2012, 07:56 PM
IC(as Kayden James): I want JMan back for one simple reason; to beat him within an inch of his life and take that belt from him. I may be on Showdown but through the strength of my God I will beat him. When I do I will cleanse that belt by fire, and from its ashes I will bring out something holy...something worthy of my waist. He stands no chance.
IC: you do that. I'll just take te nice World title that is now vacant

SouthernBlood
03-06-2012, 07:59 PM
IC: you do that. I'll just take te nice World title that is now vacant

No Shining Light is staying.

HolyJose2391
03-06-2012, 08:03 PM
No Shining Light is staying.
I'm on WARFare buddy and the WARFare World Heavyweight Championship is up for grabs!

thejman93
03-06-2012, 08:06 PM
You guys know I'm watching, right? :D

HolyJose2391
03-06-2012, 08:08 PM
You guys know I'm watching, right? :D
Of course!!!

*hides brand new sig to show me as new world champ* I'm not gettin in over my head :D :p

HolyJose2391
03-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Jman why do your title reigns always end in a vacancy? Your first tag title ended so and now your world title reign....and if we are repeating history I picked up right after him in the tag division. :p

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-06-2012, 08:11 PM

Sorry for any confusion.

That's all, folks!

I know I am one of these people, I have been losing alot of faith that JBW would recover. I am sorry Kash, I guess I will stay and write for The Sleeper.

Anybody that needs me for a house show or anything else send me a pm here or on the JBW site.

SouthernBlood
03-06-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm on WARFare buddy and the WARFare World Heavyweight Championship is up for grabs!

Ah I thought you meant the other title.

Poot-Hair
03-07-2012, 01:03 AM
Sup Jabe? I'm ready to do this. Anyone else as excited as I am for JBW to retake it's spot as number one? Those "other e-feds" better enjoy it while they can.

IC(as RedBuM): Weesa comin' fo' you NIGGA!! Rights afta I gets me some some mayonaise fo' muh butt crabs.

SouthernBlood
03-07-2012, 01:05 AM
Sup Jabe? I'm ready to do this. Anyone else as excited as I am for JBW to retake it's spot as number one? Those "other e-feds" better enjoy it while they can.

Ive been waiting for that day since day one of mine around here.

Poot-Hair
03-07-2012, 01:12 AM
Ive been waiting for that day since day one of mine around here.It's comin' brother. We have gotten a little sidetracked but rest assured, the e-fed shit is about to hit the fan. Let's fuck shit up...but in a good way

Snair
03-07-2012, 06:10 AM
It's comin' brother. We have gotten a little sidetracked but rest assured, the e-fed shit is about to hit the fan. Let's fuck shit up...but in a good way

In the nicest of ways right poot?

Poot-Hair
03-07-2012, 11:34 AM
In the nicest of ways right poot? Oh yeah if you consider if you consider "nice" as every other e-fed here getting buttfucked with an old wooden spoon with no lube and a half rotation then *In my Daniel Brian voice* YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! Lmfao!

SouthernBlood
03-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Oh yeah if you consider if you consider "nice" as every other e-fed here getting buttfucked with an old wooden spoon with no lube and a half rotation then *In my Daniel Brian voice* YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! Lmfao!

Im not having any part of THAT ^ ,but I am prepared to knock walls down.

zapphoman
03-07-2012, 01:03 PM
Hey gents! anything I've missed? Work and Mass Effect 3 have been holding me hostage.

Robareid
03-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Ah Zapp, can you reply to my PM about archiving please mate

Robareid
03-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Edit: Dammit Zapp, you ignored me *shakes fist*

HolyJose2391
03-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Edit: Dammit Zapp, you ignored me *shakes fist*
Mass Effect 3 is his main priority now :p

Robareid
03-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Mass Effect 3 is his main priority now :p

I cant really blame him then ;)

Just noticed that you still have an AWF signup thing in your sig, lol. Has that caught your attention yet?

NightWolf
03-07-2012, 05:34 PM

Just noticed that you still have an AWF signup thing in your sig, lol. Has that caught your attention yet?

That is going to be alot of peoples priorities now! On another note.. I actually almost joined AWF.

HolyJose2391
03-07-2012, 05:38 PM

Woah thanks for letting me know!

That is going to be alot of peoples priorities now! On another note.. I actually almost joined AWF.
you don't know how honored I am you even considered it! Good to see ya NightWolf!

SouthernBlood
03-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Woah thanks for letting me know!

Ive been thinking of bringing my new characters from EWA into Octane,actually.

HolyJose2391
03-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Ive been thinking of bringing my new characters from EWA into Octane,actually.
That would be AWESOME!

SouthernBlood
03-07-2012, 06:07 PM
That would be AWESOME!

Frewins to JBW maybe? I think it would be excellent as well.

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Who's working on the next show right now?

thejman93
03-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Who's working on the next show right now?

LRB and SEZ both have house shows in the works.

I'm just biding my time...

Poot-Hair
03-08-2012, 02:54 AM
JBW.....we're close...oh so close. Before too long at all, prepare to be blown away...

S.E. Zero
03-08-2012, 03:43 AM
My house will be up tentatively Thursday but it may be delayed to Friday, just so you know. I hope you all enjoy my House Show soon. I'm positive 68wPayne's House Show will be awesome as well.

Kashdinero
03-08-2012, 06:24 AM
My house will be up tentatively Thursday but it may be delayed to Friday, just so you know. I hope you all enjoy my House Show soon. I'm positive 68wPayne's House Show will be awesome as well.

Hold back until the weekend, my dude.. what I've read so far is fantastic and the Jabesters will LOVE it!!

The first JBW show in MONTHS will be posted on Saturday. Promise.

I found Romes, and he, K-Jam, R(ob), Pooter, Payne, and I will be credited for it once its posted.

It's, like, 80% finished.

It would be 100% done by now, but these 12 hr shifts are killing me lol.

JBW is back!!

Oh, and I am also working on promos for Brick in HWA and Istvan in EWNCW, so keep an eye out for those :)

#KA$H=EFEDDING

Snair
03-08-2012, 07:29 AM
Hold back until the weekend, my dude.. what I've read so far is fantastic and the Jabesters will LOVE it!!

I found Romes, and he, K-Jam, R(ob), Pooter, Payne, and I will be credited for it once its posted.

JBW is back!!

Oh, and I am also working on promos for Brick in HWA and Istvan in EWNCW, so keep an eye out for those :)

#KA$H=EFEDDING

need anything from me for the show?

Kashdinero
03-08-2012, 08:06 AM
need anything from me for the show?

I wouldn't say no.

Anyone seen 'bu?

Snair
03-08-2012, 08:08 AM
I wouldn't say no.

Anyone seen 'bu?

He's missing.I guess he forgot to renew his visa again:p

aloisick
03-08-2012, 08:36 AM
He's missing.I guess he forgot to renew his visa again:p

cool sig my man

aloisick
03-08-2012, 08:37 AM

JBW is back!!

#KA$H=EFEDDING

is this a PPV or a regular show boss

Kashdinero
03-08-2012, 09:02 AM
is this a PPV or a regular show boss

Its called K-Flare Presents: JBW, and it will be posted on both this site and the Jabe one.

It's been months in the making.. But its coming soon. Then with any luck the shows will start rolling out.

Zapph, TDA, and I will man the WARFare ship, while R(ob) and Southern Blood will be getting all creepy on us over at Mayhem, and Poot-Hair and JMAN will run SHOWDOWN!!

JBW: Unscripted is being planned out behind the scenes by Eddie, Zapph, K-Jammin, R(ob) and myself, and let's just say that this show will be different.

Very different.

Octane will destroy them all, though... HeelTurn, Jose, and most of all Whatsy have been making the planning of that show one of the most enjoyable chapters of my time in JBW. Octane will feature talent you haven't seen in JBW before, but I'm sure at least 2.27% of you will have followed them in AWF, and will have heard of the legend that is DJ BLACK!! :)

All in all, its all just talk right now, but the people mentioned above (plus Rome, and Payne) know that the first show is only days away. Like, Saturday.

@Sleepy: Glad you decided to stay, mi amigo... But you do realize that for upsetting me The Sleeper is on Jobbing Duty for a month (I'm kidding, it'll prolly be more like two months ;))

Edit: R(ob) has made logos for the new shows. Yup.

aloisick
03-08-2012, 09:22 AM
Its called K-Flare Presents: JBW, and it will be posted on both this site and the Jabe one.

It's been months in the making.. But its coming soon. Then with any luck the shows will start rolling out.

Zapph, TDA, and I will man the WARFare ship, while R(ob) and Southern Blood will be getting all creepy on us over at Mayhem, and Poot-Hair and JMAN will run SHOWDOWN!!

JBW: Unscripted is being planned out behind the scenes by Eddie, Zapph, K-Jammin, R(ob) and myself, and let's just say that this show will be different.

Very different.

Octane will destroy them all, though... HeelTurn, Jose, and most of all Whatsy have been making the planning of that show one of the most enjoyable chapters of my time in JBW. Octane will feature talent you haven't seen in JBW before, but I'm sure at least 2.27% of you will have followed them in AWF, and will have heard of the legend that is DJ BLACK!! :)

All in all, its all just talk right now, but the people mentioned above (plus Rome, and Payne) know that the first show is only days away. Like, Saturday.

@Sleepy: Glad you decided to stay, mi amigo... But you do realize that for upsetting me The Sleeper is on Jobbing Duty for a month (I'm kidding, it'll prolly be more like two months ;))

Great, cant wait for the shows to start should be kickarse

Snair
03-08-2012, 09:43 AM
cool sig my man

Thanks broski.

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 09:49 AM

Very different.

oh how I miss this humor lol.

JBW getting back on track let's do this!

Snair
03-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Sent you the promo bossman,hope you like it if not booooooooo.

thejman93
03-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Poot-Hair and JMAN will run SHOWDOWN!!

Lol!

Way to be a spoiler there Kashy. :D Yes folks, after talking some shit out over the last few days, I'm back.

Here's the deal though gents...No more fighting, no more egos, no more bullshit. The only way this thing is ever gonna work is if we all do it for no other reason than to have fun. If we do that, I can guarantee we'll be right back on top in no time. If not, well...let's not find out.

Fellas, IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIIIIMEEEEE!

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Lol!

Way to be a spoiler there Kashy. :D Yes folks, after talking some shit out over the last few days, I'm back.

Here's the deal though gents...No more fighting, no more egos, no more bullshit. The only way this thing is ever gonna work is if we all do it for no other reason than to have fun. If we do that, I can guarantee we'll be right back on top in no time. If not, well...let's not find out.

Fellas, IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIIIIMEEEEE!
*runs and hug Jman!* don't ever leave again you hear me!

thejman93
03-08-2012, 12:47 PM
*runs and hug Jman!* don't ever leave again you hear me!

*Kicks Holy in the nuts* Don't ever hug me again, you hear me?

Seriously though, thanks bud.

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 12:56 PM
*Kicks Holy in the nuts* Don't ever hug me again, you hear me?

Seriously though, thanks bud.
*kneels over in pain* okay

Haha it's great to have you back

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-08-2012, 01:28 PM

Very different.

If JBW is back then I don't give a shit about that.
:p

JBW THE SLEEPER

SouthernBlood
03-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Yea prepare to be frightened by Mayhem...Arguably two of the most creepy guys around together? uh oh :p

SouthernBlood
03-08-2012, 01:48 PM
And I understand no one has any thing to say to the new guy and no one knows me,but that will change.

Robareid
03-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Yes JMan, I can finally put my hand back down

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 02:37 PM
And I understand no one has any thing to say to the new guy and no one knows me,but that will change.
Meh it's not that it's just really dead here. Maybe they should like Ano Doom this and revive lol. I'm excited to see what you bring to the table

SouthernBlood
03-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Meh it's not that it's just really dead here. Maybe they should like Ano Doom this and revive lol. I'm excited to see what you bring to the table

Yea just slightly kidding lol,but theres a probly a bit of that there,"Who's this guy?" haha,Oh yea its gonna be a full course meal .

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Yea just slightly kidding lol,but theres a probly a bit of that there,"Who's this guy?" haha,Oh yea its gonna be a full course meal .
I've seen what you've done with Ano Doom and it's good so I'm sure Mayhem will be great

PandaMassacre
03-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Graaaaaawr!

SouthernBlood
03-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Graaaaaawr!

Hello there.

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Graaaaaawr!
Is that? I think it's a wild Panda Massacre! And I'm all out of poke balls

Poot-Hair
03-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Hello there. *Walks into the room with a cigar up his ass and a tube of hemorrhoid cream hanging out of his mouth*. Do you guys ever have a day where everything seems Bass Ackwards?

S.E. Zero
03-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Graaaaaawr!

What the hell was that...
http://jamesleejobe.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/fear1.jpg

Ohh, wait its just the Pandarator :p

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu980dSLEW1qmt2dg.gif

Glad to see you hanging about :)

HolyJose2391
03-08-2012, 11:45 PM
*Walks into the room with a cigar up his ass and a tube of hemorrhoid cream hanging out of his mouth*. Do you guys ever have a day where everything seems Bass Ackwards?
The reasons why I love Poot right here...I think your ass is on fire

Poot-Hair
03-08-2012, 11:49 PM
The reasons why I love Poot right here...I think your ass is on fireMUHHH ASSSSSSS!!!! *Runs around the room screaming* MUHH ASSSHOOLEEEE!!!! O_O

*Contemplates the stop, drop, and roll method then realizes he may end up with a cigar lodged up his ass. Pulls the cigar out, sniffs it, touches tongue to it, then puts it in his mouth*

Ahhhh....all is well in the world again...

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Hey guys. I'm out of commission for a couple nights. I'm having bad attacks and they think my Jaundis is acting up. I'm turning a shade of yellow lol.

Poot-Hair
03-09-2012, 12:08 AM
Hey guys. I'm out of commission for a couple nights. I'm having bad attacks and they think my Jaundis is acting up. I'm turning a shade of yellow lol. Oh damn brother, you may wanna go to the hospital with that. Anything to do with you liver/jaundis normally isn't good. GET WELL SOON!!

Kashdinero
03-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Oh damn brother, you may wanna go to the hospital with that. Anything to do with you liver/jaundis normally isn't good. GET WELL SOON!!

What this guy said.

Snair
03-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Hey guys. I'm out of commission for a couple nights. I'm having bad attacks and they think my Jaundis is acting up. I'm turning a shade of yellow lol.

Take care broski..get well soon

thejman93
03-09-2012, 04:07 PM
It's all beginning to come together folks.

Soon..very soon...

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Just sent in my intro for the K-Flare show. Damn it feels good to write something for the JBW again!!!!!!!! :cool:

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-09-2012, 05:03 PM

That sounds bad. Hope you get well soon and I agree with the other two guys.

Kashdinero
03-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Just sent in my intro for the K-Flare show. Damn it feels good to write something for the JBW again!!!!!!!! :cool:

You did?

Who to? Payne? :)

SLEEPY LOCO1
03-09-2012, 05:05 PM
You did?

Who to? Payne? :)

Yes to Payne.:cool:

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-09-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm currently writing a bit. Not much but, a bit. I got checked out, blood tests done. All is well... hopefully. :)

Poot-Hair
03-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Getting Goosebumps in anticipation of JBW's first show in a long while. Fuck fuck fuckety fuck fuck FUCK!!

Kashdinero
03-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Payne, if you're reading this... Send send send!!

And, FUCK YES!!!

I'm, like, totally feeling like shit for having not posted a show for months, but, as most of you have been told by myself -or others :)- I've been going through hard times. But there's light at the end of the tunnel, and its a bright shade of neon JABE!!

Tanks and praise to ALL of you for hanging in there. I'm touched at your dedication.

@R(ob).. Stop bitching and hurry the fuck up and get well soon, my man :)

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Payne, if you're reading this... Send send send!!

And, FUCK YES!!!

I'm, like, totally feeling like shit for having not posted a show for months, but, as most of you have been told by myself -or others :)- I've been going through hard times. But there's light at the end of the tunnel, and its a bright shade of neon JABE!!

Tanks and praise to ALL of you for hanging in there. I'm touched at your dedication.

@R(ob).. Stop bitching and hurry the fuck up and get well soon, my man :)So all we're waiting on is Payne? Hurry up Payne!! This show is going to totally blow everyone's minds.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again; I bleed JBW and Jabe only. When it comes down to it I'm here to do what's needed. It's really freakin' awesome to see everyone rally here the past week or so and help to start cranking shows out again

Kashdinero
03-10-2012, 01:52 AM
So all we're waiting on is Payne? Hurry up Payne!! This show is going to totally blow everyone's minds.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again; I bleed JBW and Jabe only. When it comes down to it I'm here to do what's needed. It's really freakin' awesome to see everyone rally here the past week or so and help to start cranking shows out again

I'm actually awaiting one more thing, but if it doesn't arrive, I'm gonna just do it myself. I won't be writing for anyone, but I will have to just have them doing something interesting. :)

Kashdinero
03-10-2012, 01:53 AM
Great match you sent me, Poot!!

You win Uncle Ka$hes no-prize of the week for awesomeness! :)

(True story)

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Great match you sent me, Poot!!

You win Uncle Ka$hes no-prize of the week for awesomeness! :)

(True story) Lol! Thanks bossman, I tried. I wanted to do my small part in helping JBW get back on the right track. I had alot of fun in doing it and I hope it shows when people read it. *accepts his trophy made up straightened out clothes hangers and lint* Damn Kash....I didn't know they had rednecks in England too lmfao

Snair
03-10-2012, 03:15 AM
Getting Goosebumps in anticipation of JBW's first show in a long while. Fuck fuck fuckety fuck fuck FUCK!!

And a funny feeling in your stomach?

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 03:30 AM
And a funny feeling in your stomach? Come to find out that was just gas from lack of alcohol. Since I've had this kidney problem I've been unable to get drunk and it's a known fact that as a Redneck from Alabama 75% of my diet consists of pure alcohol. Without it....some "gastric disturbances" occur..

Snair
03-10-2012, 03:37 AM
Come to find out that was just gas from lack of alcohol. Since I've had this kidney problem I've been unable to get drunk and it's a known fact that as a Redneck from Alabama 75% of my diet consists of pure alcohol. Without it....some "gastric disturbances" occur..

The funny thing is when I was diagnosed with kidney stones,doc told me to indulge in beer more often.

Snair
03-10-2012, 03:38 AM
I'm actually awaiting one more thing, but if it doesn't arrive, I'm gonna just do it myself. I won't be writing for anyone, but I will have to just have them doing something interesting. :)

Somebody's gonna be a jobber.

Kashdinero
03-10-2012, 04:04 AM
OK, if I were to break down the show into steps, like, ring entrances, YT Video, match, write up, backstage skits, and in-ring promos, then at my count there is 42 steps towards completing the first show in a VLT.

One step may not see the light of day (not a reference to Shining Light :)), and there's about fifteen or so steps left before completion. Then its all about piecing it all together, and posting that bad boy.

Like, Romes has done a great job on all of his parts, and Payne, and Poot have done us proud with their parts. K-Jam has inspired a good portion of the show

A couple of guys still need to hand their parts in... But I'm not hating lol..

Um, I think I'm stuck with YT video duties for most of the matches, possibly the entrances, but I'm praying for Romes or someone to come to the rescue :)

#K@$hHATESLOOKINGFORYTVIDS

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-10-2012, 04:45 AM
OK, if I were to break down the show into steps, like, ring entrances, YT Video, match, write up, backstage skits, and in-ring promos, then at my count there is 42 steps towards completing the first show in a VLT.

One step may not see the light of day (not a reference to Shining Light :)), and there's about fifteen or so steps left before completion. Then its all about piecing it all together, and posting that bad boy.

Like, Romes has done a great job on all of his parts, and Payne, and Poot have done us proud with their parts. K-Jam has inspired a good portion of the show

A couple of guys still need to hand their parts in... But I'm not hating lol..

Um, I think I'm stuck with YT video duties for most of the matches, possibly the entrances, but I'm praying for Romes or someone to come to the rescue :)

#K@$hHATESLOOKINGFORYTVIDS

I sent you the goods. Had some time. I stopped my bitching lol. :P Hope you like it.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-10-2012, 05:54 AM
GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD MMMOOOOOORRRNNNNIIIINNNNNGGGG VVVIIIEEETTTNNNAAAAMMMMM!!!!

Okay... so, yeah. I have a Pepsi... it's 6am... can't wait to go home and SLEEP! Long 8 hours were LONG! Why is my body feeling its demise after an eight hour shift? Is it because I'm used to 12's and 16's?? You'd think the less hour shifts would ZOOOMMMMM by. Hmm.

B-MCINTYRE
03-10-2012, 06:11 AM
GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD MMMOOOOOORRRNNNNIIIINNNNNGGGG VVVIIIEEETTTNNNAAAAMMMMM!!!!

Okay... so, yeah. I have a Pepsi... it's 6am... can't wait to go home and SLEEP! Long 8 hours were LONG! Why is my body feeling its demise after an eight hour shift? Is it because I'm used to 12's and 16's?? You'd think the less hour shifts would ZOOOMMMMM by. Hmm.

Crazy person is Crazy and needs sleep...

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Crazy person is Crazy and needs sleep...

Your face needs sleep.

B-MCINTYRE
03-10-2012, 06:22 AM
Your face needs sleep.

It probably does, Love the sig Batman ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-10-2012, 06:47 AM
It probably does, Love the sig Batman ;)

You know it dude. You know it. Haha!

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 07:06 AM
The Noid is back!!!!!!

B-MCINTYRE
03-10-2012, 07:15 AM

Indeed. But the Joker will always beat you :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-10-2012, 08:20 AM
The Noid is back!!!!!!

Yeah, buddy! I figure it's time to get back to the roots. :) I know The Noid was quite loved here so, why the hell not!

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Indeed. But the Joker will always beat you :)

The only thing you're beating is your dick.

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 08:24 AM
Yeah, buddy! I figure it's time to get back to the roots. :) I know The Noid was quite loved here so, why the hell not!
This makes my day after a crappy day yesterday!

B-MCINTYRE
03-10-2012, 08:28 AM
The only thing you're beating is your dick.

I will carve that smirk into your face :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-10-2012, 08:39 AM
I will carve that smirk into your face :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKhf-BZ7uBE

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-10-2012, 08:41 AM
This makes my day after a crappy day yesterday!

Awesome to hear my tiny little avatar made your day just a bit better.

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 08:44 AM
Awesome to hear my tiny little avatar made your day just a bit better.
Yup thanks! And no my bad day was not involving the guy that bad the same car as mine that was an annoyance lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Yup thanks! And no my bad day was not involving the guy that bad the same car as mine that was an annoyance lol

Oh yeah, I read about that lol. Yeah, that had to suck haha.

HolyJose2391
Oh yeah, I read about that lol. Yeah, that had to suck haha.
It was embarrassing haha

B-MCINTYRE
Noid the Void is the best!

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Entertain me!!!! We're slow at work

B-MCINTYRE
03-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Entertain me!!!! We're slow at work

Ley meeeeeeeeeeeeeee entertain you!

Snair
03-10-2012, 11:17 AM
I sent you the goods. Had some time. I stopped my bitching lol. :P Hope you like it.

Gotta admit Robin is in a very bad position!!!!

S.E. Zero
03-10-2012, 01:07 PM

I see what you did there :rolleyes:

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Maybe he likes it? Who are we to judge what Robin likes?

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 01:42 PM
O_O Robin getting assnabobbed by the Rump Ranger?

IC(as Robin the Boy Wonder): Holy testicles on crackers Batman, What it that?!?

IC(as Batman): Why Robin...It appears to be some kind of midevil dildo...

IC(as Robin): But why Batman....why does it have nails sticking out of it?

IC(Batman): I have no idea Boy Wonder, maybe it doubles as some kind of weapon?? Let's test this theory, bend over

IC(Robin): O_O

IC(Batman): BEND OVER BITCH WONDER!!

IC(Robin) 8=l=l=l=lD (_o_)

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Come on JBW! Help a heartbroken guy put and do what we do best...make fart jokes

S.E. Zero
03-10-2012, 03:15 PM
O_O Robin getting assnabobbed by the Rump Ranger?

IC(as Robin the Boy Wonder): Holy testicles on crackers Batman, What it that?!?

IC(as Batman): Why Robin...It appears to be some kind of midevil dildo...

IC(as Robin): But why Batman....why does it have nails sticking out of it?

IC(Batman): I have no idea Boy Wonder, maybe it doubles as some kind of weapon?? Let's test this theory, bend over

IC(Robin): O_O

IC(Batman): BEND OVER BITCH WONDER!!

IC(Robin) 8=l=l=l=lD (_o_)

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/280x280/9256168.jpg

He shouldve said this before being raped xD

bearkg88
03-10-2012, 04:54 PM
hey, so I know I am not in JBW, but I wanted to offer my services. I am pretty good with photoshop, and if you guys would want a new banner for your weekly shows or monthly ppv, or if anyone wants a personal banner for their signature, just shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. Hope to hear from people soon!

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 06:50 PM
hey, so I know I am not in JBW, but I wanted to offer my services. I am pretty good with photoshop, and if you guys would want a new banner for your weekly shows or monthly ppv, or if anyone wants a personal banner for their signature, just shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. Hope to hear from people soon! PM sent to you brother

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-10-2012, 09:27 PM
I thought I made all the JBW banners? Sig pics and stuff I don't mind but, logos, banners and videos for Jabe, that's me peeps. :) Remember that lol.

I do know that I sent Ka$h a VERY unique match and he still hasn't said anything back. Jerk. :P

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-10-2012, 09:29 PM
And another thing, ya'll niggas leave my Batmen and Robin pic alone. That's one of my favorite pics considering I loved Dick Grayson as Batman, not to mention Damien Wayne is Robin here and Bruce is making his return as Batman... epic pic is epic. And anyone who knows comics knows that... sorry, had to vent.

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 09:34 PM
I thought I made all the JBW banners? Sig pics and stuff I don't mind but, logos, banners and videos for Jabe, that's me peeps. :) Remember that lol.

I do know that I sent Ka$h a VERY unique match and he still hasn't said anything back. Jerk. :PHey hey! I asked YOU to do ME a sigpic a long time ago but nnNnnoooOooooooooo somebody was too busy to help me sooooo who's the jerk now? :D

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Hey hey! I asked YOU to do ME a sigpic a long time ago but nnNnnoooOooooooooo somebody was too busy to help me sooooo who's the jerk now? :D
Fight fight fight fight

Rated_R(ob)KO
Hey hey! I asked YOU to do ME a sigpic a long time ago but nnNnnoooOooooooooo somebody was too busy to help me sooooo who's the jerk now? :D

Did you NOT just read what I wrote, black man? I wrote that I didn't mind if people had others do sigs for them. But banners and show logos and videos, that's my department. And another thing, you're still a jerk. Jerk. Also, we need to have a PM discussion tonight about something. It's not UBER important but, its important enough.

Rated_R(ob)KO
Fight fight fight fight

Go hop an electric fence Meeda.

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Did you NOT just read what I wrote, black man? I wrote that I didn't mind if people had others do sigs for them. But banners and show logos and videos, that's my department. And another thing, you're still a jerk. Jerk. Also, we need to have a PM discussion tonight about something. It's not UBER important but, its important enough.Hey...don't call me a jerk....jerk. Damn now I want some beef jerky...DAMN YOU!! And another thing...I'm only black from the waist down and the knee up if you know what I mean ;) <----ever notice that smiley face looks kinda like an extremely happy tard?

Lol my pm is open brother, *mills lane voice* LET'S GET IT ON!!

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Go hop an electric fence Meeda.
Meeda? The fuck is that? And Challenege Accepted

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Meeda? The fuck is that? And Challenege Accepted

It's a derogatory term for Mexican. Go for it, I'll wait and see what happens.

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 09:48 PM
It's a derogatory term for Mexican. Go for it, I'll wait and see what happens.
I have honestly never heard that one....guess you learn something everyday and Knowing is half the battle....

On another note on the way to the hospital may never have kids (just joking ;) )

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 11:16 PM
I have honestly never heard that one....guess you learn something everyday and Knowing is half the battle....

On another note on the way to the hospital may never have kids (just joking ;) ) Wanna know where the derogatory tern "SPIC" came from? Back in the old days when a police officer would have an unknown hispanic person in custody he would say over the radio "I have a SPIC in custody" SPIC=Spanish Person In Custody

Giddy
03-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Hey...don't call me a jerk....jerk. Damn now I want some beef jerky...DAMN YOU!! And another thing...I'm only black from the waist down and the knee up if you know what I mean ;) <----ever notice that smiley face looks kinda like an extremely happy tard?

Lol my pm is open brother, *mills lane voice* LET'S GET IT ON!!
You must have really ripped quads :D

HolyJose2391
03-10-2012, 11:27 PM
Wanna know where the derogatory tern "SPIC" came from? Back in the old days when a police officer would have an unknown hispanic person in custody he would say over the radio "I have a SPIC in custody" SPIC=Spanish Person In Custody
Holyshit! Really? I'm learning a whole lot today! One thing we can all agree is is Racism is bad...

No alright?

Poot-Hair
03-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Holyshit! Really? I'm learning a whole lot today! One thing we can all agree is is Racism is bad...

No alright?I learned that from my Sargeant in the Marines. He heard me call him SpicAss (which EVERYONE called him and he actually liked the nickname) and he runs over and bitched a little bit, told me that story, then said, "Don't ever let me hear you calling SpicAss over there a SpicAss ever again!!" Then he smiled and walked off

HolyJose2391
03-11-2012, 12:13 AM
I learned that from my Sargeant in the Marines. He heard me call him SpicAss (which EVERYONE called him and he actually liked the nickname) and he runs over and bitched a little bit, told me that story, then said, "Don't ever let me hear you calling SpicAss over there a SpicAss ever again!!" Then he smiled and walked off
Fighting racism with racism I love it!

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Fighting racism with racism I love it!

I like turtles.

Poot-Hair
03-11-2012, 01:23 AM
I like turtles. I like turtle soup :D

bearkg88
03-11-2012, 02:20 AM
I like turtles.

You better not let Irken hear that..i heard he has an odd fascination with them lol

B-MCINTYRE
03-11-2012, 02:27 AM
I like drinking alcohol out of the empty shells of turtles...

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-11-2012, 05:18 AM
I like drinking alcohol out of the empty shells of turtles...

Robareid likes to drink alcohol from the mouth of dead chipmunks.

Kashdinero
03-11-2012, 05:39 AM
Comp worked overtime. Its fucking with me to the point where its not fun.

Shows finished, but there's no YT vids. (And colour for the announcers.)

If someone wants to find over twenty different Videos for the matches and theme songs/JabeTron videos then let me know and they can PM me the links in one handy PM. ;)

Robareid
03-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Robareid likes to drink alcohol from the mouth of dead chipmunks.

How do you know all this stuff about me...

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-11-2012, 07:17 AM
How do you know all this stuff about me...

How do you keep ignoring me...

Snair
03-11-2012, 08:52 AM
No show 1712

HolyJose2391
03-11-2012, 11:48 AM
Someone help Kash with YT vids!!!!! I got a wedding and then Youth Group at my church to plan out so I'm gone most of the day

Robareid
03-11-2012, 01:50 PM
How do you keep ignoring me...

Because I'm EVIL!

Or was offline...

eyehatecena
03-11-2012, 02:42 PM

If someone wants to find over twenty different Videos for the matches and theme songs/JabeTron videos then let me know and they can PM me the links in one handy PM. ;)

Here is one match, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86rqGd25XG8

thejman93
03-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Unscripted is shaping up to be an absolutely insane show folks.

Egos are about to be pulverized. :D

Poot-Hair
03-11-2012, 05:13 PM

If someone wants to find over twenty different Videos for the matches and theme songs/JabeTron videos then let me know and they can PM me the links in one handy PM. ;)I'm sending you a pm now boss.

thejman93
03-11-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm sending you a pm now boss.

You want help Pooty?

Poot-Hair
03-11-2012, 05:19 PM
You want help Pooty?I sent a PM for a list of what entrance themes/matches he needs. He isn't online now though, if somebody could get in touch with him on FB or something and have him get back to me we can do this!

Poot-Hair
03-11-2012, 09:26 PM
ads;lkfja;skda;sdjfa;ksdjfa;lksdjfk;lasjdfk;lasdfj a;slkdf k;lldjf dfkjaskld;fja; sdkfja;klsdjfa;ksjdf;kj; eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just drank my first beer in almost a month, I'M ALIVE!!!!

HolyJose2391
03-11-2012, 10:07 PM
ads;lkfja;skda;sdjfa;ksdjfa;lksdjfk;lasjdfk;lasdfj a;slkdf k;lldjf dfkjaskld;fja; sdkfja;klsdjfa;ksjdf;kj; eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just drank my first beer in almost a month, I'M ALIVE!!!!
Please tell me you indulged and had a good beer like Fat Tire

Poot-Hair
03-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Please tell me you indulged and had a good beer like Fat Tire It was a Blue Moon with a slice of Orange in it :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-11-2012, 10:24 PM
It was a Blue Moon with a slice of Orange in it :D

Blue Moon is my absolute favorite beer in the world. Good choice my man! Have one for me! I've been at work for 12 hours now, 6 more to go!!

Poot-Hair
03-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Blue Moon is my absolute favorite beer in the world. Good choice my man! Have one for me! I've been at work for 12 hours now, 6 more to go!! That sucks dude for real. I'm not "technically" supposed to drink alcohol for another week but I couldn't help it. I have a 12 pack of Blue Moon here and 3 Oranges. I'm in Heaven right now

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-11-2012, 10:34 PM
That sucks dude for real. I'm not "technically" supposed to drink alcohol for another week but I couldn't help it. I have a 12 pack of Blue Moon here and 3 Oranges. I'm in Heaven right now

That just makes me sad. :( I can't have anything to drink until Tuesday night damnit.

Poot-Hair
03-11-2012, 10:39 PM
That just makes me sad. :( I can't have anything to drink until Tuesday night damnit. It's well known that as a Redneck I use alcohol as my fuel. Sort of like Bender from Futurama. That month without REALLY nailed me right in the booboos

HolyJose2391
03-11-2012, 10:40 PM
it was a blue moon with a slice of orange in it :d
even better!!!!!!

Poot-Hair
03-11-2012, 10:56 PM
even better!!!!!! I'm on number 5 already lol. I need to slow down but damn it's so tastey!

HolyJose2391
03-11-2012, 10:58 PM
I'm on number 5 already lol. I need to slow down but damn it's so tastey!
Lol enjoy it. I turn 21 in three months god knows I'll be enjoying me one or a few

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Anyone want a depressing R(ob) factoid? No? Okay, here it goes...

I calculated that in the last 7 days (160hrs.) I have seen my son for 4hrs and my wife for 8hrs. This is total... in 7 days. Ain't that some shit? :(

S.E. Zero
03-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Anyone want a depressing R(ob) factoid? No? Okay, here it goes...

I calculated that in the last 7 days (160hrs.) I have seen my son for 4hrs and my wife for 8hrs. This is total... in 7 days. Ain't that some shit? :(

It is bruv. It really is. Is there anyway that can adjusted to allow for time for your fam? Like maybe hiring more guys to allow smaller shifts or something?

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-12-2012, 12:30 AM
It is bruv. It really is. Is there anyway that can adjusted to allow for time for your fam? Like maybe hiring more guys to allow smaller shifts or something?

I have no control over that unfortunately man. It's a bunch of shit... and I'm depressed as fuck about it... ugh. Either way, back to writing. :) Sorry for the minor depression... uhh.. only 97 more posts until I'm a fucking Ninja and one more blog until 40... I wonder what it'll be about...

Poot-Hair
03-12-2012, 12:34 AM
I have no control over that unfortunately man. It's a bunch of shit... and I'm depressed as fuck about it... ugh. Either way, back to writing. :) Sorry for the minor depression... uhh.. only 97 more posts until I'm a fucking Ninja and one more blog until 40... I wonder what it'll be about...Make a blog about all the different e-feds. It "technically" won't be about the State of the 'E but still, It may open up the world of e-fedding to some people on the main ewn site that don't know what the forum or e-feds are about.

S.E. Zero
03-12-2012, 12:40 AM
I have no control over that unfortunately man. It's a bunch of shit... and I'm depressed as fuck about it... ugh. Either way, back to writing. :) Sorry for the minor depression... uhh.. only 97 more posts until I'm a fucking Ninja and one more blog until 40... I wonder what it'll be about...

Its fine cause its always worse if you keep it bottled up inside and that's no good for you or the fam. you know? If you need to talk, vent or whatever I'm always up to helping a nigga (fuck you trademark :p) out so never be afraid to hit me up cause I will be there for you if you need me bruv.

Dont whore it out, you'll get there soon enough and the summer that lies ahead for the 'E maybe? Could it be the Summer of Punk once more? The releases/hires you'd do over the summer? Hell anything is good in a blog by you lol

S.E. Zero
03-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Make a blog about all the different e-feds. It "technically" won't be about the State of the 'E but still, It may open up the world of e-fedding to some people on the main ewn site that don't know what the forum or e-feds are about.

I believe he did a blog on efeds once already though I may be wrong

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-12-2012, 01:05 AM
I'm not whoring it out lol... I have 39 blogs haha. Next one is 40! And yeah, I'll do a blog talking about Summer and the firings and whatnot. Sounds like a winner haha. Also Pooter, I did an e-fed blog a while back, SEZ is 100% correct! Also, just for note... I got to use the word "dickburger" in a sentence I just got done writing... my night is complete HAHA!!

S.E. Zero
03-12-2012, 01:11 AM
I'm not whoring it out lol... I have 39 blogs haha. Next one is 40! And yeah, I'll do a blog talking about Summer and the firings and whatnot. Sounds like a winner haha. Also Pooter, I did an e-fed blog a while back, SEZ is 100% correct! Also, just for note... I got to use the word "dickburger" in a sentence I just got done writing... my night is complete HAHA!!

Lol, awesome :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-12-2012, 01:40 AM
I just changed my entire profile! Wow! It was totally dated. New one is MUCH better!

S.E. Zero
03-12-2012, 02:16 AM
I just changed my entire profile! Wow! It was totally dated. New one is MUCH better!

Good job on that, I guess :p

TheDevilsAdvocate
03-12-2012, 07:42 AM
Should I just keep TDA (the character) in retirement?

Snair
03-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Should I just keep TDA in retirement?

P.S:Why the hell its asking me to lenghten my post everytime I use pics?

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-12-2012, 08:00 AM

Umm... How about NO! KTHANXBAI!!

Snair
03-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Where is the show that Uncle Kash promised about????
Ok I kinda getting despo:(

aloisick
03-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Where is the show that Uncle Kash promised about????
Ok I kinda getting despo:(

the you tube videos has got him stuck

Poot-Hair
03-12-2012, 11:34 AM
the you tube videos has got him stuckWe have a "crack" team of people working on getting us the youtube vids. And of course by a crack team of people I mean Whatsy has stepped up the the plate and is getting them :D. Kash has alot of shit on his plate so as much help as he can get I'm sure he'll take!

Poot-Hair
03-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Should I just keep TDA (the character) in retirement? HELL NO! Kayden James would love nothing more than to get a crack at you. An Archangel vs. The Devil? The feud would practically write itself!

S.E. Zero
03-12-2012, 11:45 AM

Alexander: You cant retire before I knock the taste out of your mouth, then and only then can you even begin to ponder the thought of retirement.

OoC: DONT GO!!!!! We wouldnt be the same without you.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-12-2012, 12:21 PM
I am the push that makes you move.

thejman93
03-12-2012, 12:47 PM
We have a "crack" team of people working on getting us the youtube vids. And of course by a crack team of people I mean Whatsy has stepped up the the plate and is getting them :D. Kash has alot of shit on his plate so as much help as he can get I'm sure he'll take!

If somebody wants to shoot me a PM, I'll help out...

S.E. Zero
03-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Giving you a small heads up what to expect from the House Show I was assigned to do it will include matches such as The Jackasses taking Brick "The Bastard" Godslayer and Damian Icarus, The Sleeper vs Helmsley and the main event will be the Mayhem World Heavyweight Champion K-Jammin taking on Ma$$Dinero in a special 60 min. Iron Man Match. It will be up soon (IF K-Flare is ever posted :p ;)) so keep an eye out for that.

Kashdinero
03-13-2012, 12:07 AM

Don't be so silly, man! :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-13-2012, 02:48 AM
I'm VERY excited for this week! I get new Jabe shows! I get my TV back! I get to finish my living room! I get to catch up on family! I get to become Black Ninja! I get to get drunk! I get to molest my furniture! I get to molest my wife! ;) LOL!!!

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 02:53 AM
I'm VERY excited for this week! I get new Jabe shows! I get my TV back! I get to finish my living room! I get to catch up on family! I get to become Black Ninja! I get to get drunk! I get to molest my furniture! I get to molest my wife! ;) LOL!!!

How do you molest furni.....you know what? Dont answer that lol Great week indeed for you. Enjoy it bruv.

Rated_R(ob)KO
03-13-2012, 03:03 AM
How do you molest furni.....you know what? Dont answer that lol Great week indeed for you. Enjoy it bruv.

I only say "molest" simply because I will be laying all over it. ;) I haven't really gotten to enjoy it much since I've had it the last three weeks. It's painful to spend $3,700.00 on furniture and not get to use it. Ya' dig?

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 03:10 AM
I only say "molest" simply because I will be laying all over it. ;) I haven't really gotten to enjoy it much since I've had it the last three weeks. It's painful to spend $3,700.00 on furniture and not get to use it. Ya' dig?

Thats why I enjoy my nice little recliner chair and hi res TV with my X-Box 360 and DVD collection all of which I got for under a grand, I cant spend that much money and not enjoy it so I feel your pain nigga (:p), I do hahaha. Like I said my dude enjoy it, you definitely deserve it.

thejman93
03-13-2012, 03:08 PM
First person to post a link to Seth Thirteen's theme music gets a cookie.

And......GO!

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 03:21 PM
First person to post a link to Seth Thirteen's theme music gets a cookie.

And......GO!
Gonna have to ask SG he never gave us his theme music

thejman93
03-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Gonna have to ask SG he never gave us his theme music

No cookie for you!

Kidding, thanks bruv.

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 06:31 PM
No cookie for you!

Kidding, thanks bruv.
Yeah I looked through the roster thread and I can't remember how long ago SG posted something on Seth Thirteen in this thread

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Yeah I looked through the roster thread and I can't remember how long ago SG posted something on Seth Thirteen in this thread

Which show was he on? Maybe we can find in the show thread?

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 06:42 PM
Which show was he on? Maybe we can find in the show thread?
He never debuted. The only match he had was on the Christmas special but that is when he and Artemis came out together...lemme check Showdown real quick

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 06:46 PM
He never debuted. The only match he had was on the Christmas special but that is when he and Artemis came out together...lemme check Showdown real quick

Did they each use their own theme or came out under just one (that being Artemis')?

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Did they each use their own theme or came out under just one (that being Artemis')?
They came out together to some cheerful holiday music

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 06:51 PM
They came out together to some cheerful holiday music

Damn! Well I'm stumped. Good luck with this

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 06:58 PM
We just gotta ask SG

SouthernBlood
03-13-2012, 07:34 PM
This is it. Just looked through the bios.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=1XB2R1Qe6Uw

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 07:37 PM
This is it. Just looked through the bios.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=1XB2R1Qe6Uw
.....the fuck....I I ...I failed :(

Poot-Hair
03-13-2012, 11:06 PM
Sup Jabesters, Anyone alive at this jolly hour?

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Sup Jabesters, Anyone alive at this jolly hour?

Pooter, how you doing?

Poot-Hair
03-13-2012, 11:16 PM
Pooter, how you doing?Hanging in there brother, just got off work so I'm dragging ass right now. I hope Jman got Kash those vids he needed. He asked me to get 'em and I was just about to leave for work so I passed it along ;). I'm so ready to get this show out!!

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 11:18 PM
Hanging in there brother, just got off work so I'm dragging ass right now. I hope Jman got Kash those vids he needed. He asked me to get 'em and I was just about to leave for work so I passed it along ;). I'm so ready to get this show out!!

Same here. Gld you able to help out, :) You're a good man Poot. Hope you're better of that infection as well but I assume since you're working you must be and thats good news. Glad to see you're better.

Poot-Hair
03-13-2012, 11:23 PM
Same here. Gld you able to help out, :) You're a good man Poot. Hope you're better of that infection as well but I assume since you're working you must be and thats good news. Glad to see you're better. Yeah I'm mostly over it, I broke down and drank some beer the other night :D. It was so freakin tastey lol. I don't know about all that "good man" talk. I'm just plain ol' Poot. I just help as I'm needed

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 11:25 PM
Poot is a legend we all know it. Stop being modest

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 11:29 PM
Yeah I'm mostly over it, I broke down and drank some beer the other night :D. It was so freakin tastey lol. I don't know about all that "good man" talk. I'm just plain ol' Poot. I just help as I'm needed

I would've broken down myself lol. and trust us the Poot plain or not is good. :)

Poot-Hair
03-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Poot is a legend we all know it. Stop being modest TDA, Ma$$dinero=Legend. Poot=Sausage Flavored Doucheberry

HolyJose2391
03-13-2012, 11:32 PM
TDA, Ma$$dinero=Legend. Poot=Sausage Flavored Doucheberry
Well you're OUR Sausage Flavored Doucheberry. <3

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 11:34 PM
well you're our sausage flavored doucheberry. <3

jbw, jbw, jbw, jbw, jbw, jbw, jbw!!!

Poot-Hair
03-13-2012, 11:35 PM
Well you're OUR Sausage Flavored Doucheberry. <3Bahaha Touche my friend, I'll give you that one :P. I'm seriously stressing about those vids Kash needed lol. I'm thinking about doing it anyways just in case

S.E. Zero
03-13-2012, 11:51 PM
So.....what do y'all listen to?

SilverGhost
03-14-2012, 12:04 AM
If there is anything you need, ask me and I'll try to provide!

Poot-Hair
03-14-2012, 12:07 AM
So.....what do y'all listen to?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWYQKo12Vks&context=C4665bffADvjVQa1PpcFPk8CefiEyGMvkhPKS5sH5h DUdEjoVTP18=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpO_XZLuhnA&feature=related

I'm very much into rock/metal. Here is a couple of songs I wrote. I sing, play guitar, and bass in these songs. I also like some rap, mostly old school tupac/biggie but I also like newer stuff like Ludacris, Lil wayne

S.E. Zero
03-14-2012, 12:09 AM
If there is anything you need, ask me and I'll try to provide!

Hmm.....I want to take over the world. Any help with that? :p :)

S.E. Zero
03-14-2012, 12:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWYQKo12Vks&context=C4665bffADvjVQa1PpcFPk8CefiEyGMvkhPKS5sH5h DUdEjoVTP18=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpO_XZLuhnA&feature=related

I'm very much into rock/metal. Here is a couple of songs I wrote. I sing, play guitar, and bass in these songs. I also like some rap, mostly old school tupac/biggie but I also like newer stuff like Ludacris, Lil wayne

Good stuff. Definitely easy to listen to and the lyrics are good. Well done Poot.

Poot-Hair
03-14-2012, 12:23 AM
Good stuff. Definitely easy to listen to and the lyrics are good. Well done Poot.Bahaha 4 minutes elapsed from the time I posted the videos til the time you replied to it. That's not long enough to listen to both songs!! You sampled the intros didn't you? DON'T LIE!! :p

S.E. Zero
03-14-2012, 12:25 AM
Bahaha 4 minutes elapsed from the time I posted the videos til the time you replied to it. That's not long enough to listen to both songs!! You sampled the intros didn't you? DON'T LIE!! :p

Nope my internet is mega fast so buffering on the vids takes like 6 seconds and I listen to them one right after the other so I really did hear the songs and my opinion was true so....suck on that :p

SilverGhost
03-14-2012, 12:26 AM
Hmm.....I want to take over the world. Any help with that? :p :)

Nah...this world is mine lol

S.E. Zero
03-14-2012, 12:28 AM
Nah...this world is mine lol

Damn it, I got ninja'd lol