PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

tnawhat
12-24-2011, 05:47 AM
so guys hows the xmas special going

K-Jammin
12-24-2011, 05:49 AM
Alright wankers :D

tnawhat
12-24-2011, 05:59 AM
Alright wankers :D

K Jammin .... FUCK YOU :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 06:02 AM
The Holiday special is kicking major ass!! 22 pages long right now on MS Word in 10 font!! So, if I was using 12 it'd totally be like 32 pages right now lol.

K-Jammin
12-24-2011, 06:13 AM
K Jammin .... FUCK YOU :)

Urgh, please don't talk to me...

tnawhat
12-24-2011, 06:32 AM

Okae

walks away to cry in da corner

Leggo
12-24-2011, 06:38 AM

Will y.. y... You talk to me Mr K-Jammin sir? *puppy eyes* lol

So I've just finished work and I'm fooked. I haven't been on Jabe for a few days so KD, Rob, I'm gonna be a lazy bitch ass and say I can't be bothered to go back and read. Lol

Looking forward to the show Mr RKO. And my apologies that I was unable to participate this time round.

Sidenote: so I've just picked up our turkey for tomorrow, and the fookin thing cost £75!!! £75!, come on, imagine what you could buy with that. If anybody leaves any on their plate tomorrow, they're gonna get it rammed down their throat!... £75 man.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 06:43 AM

So I've just finished work and I'm fooked. I haven't been on Jabe for a few days so KD, Rob, I'm gonna be a lazy bitch ass and say I can't be bothered to go back and read. Lol

Looking forward to the show Mr RKO. And my apologies that I was unable to participate this time round.

Sidenote: so I've just picked up our turkey for tomorrow, and the fookin thing cost £75!!! £75!, come on, imagine what you could buy with that. If anybody leaves any on their plate tomorrow, they're gonna get it rammed down their throat!... £75 man.

FOOK YOU BRUV!!!! GO BACK AND READ!!! *Cracks whip*

LOL! J/K my dude! It's all good. Ka$h and I worked through the segment easy pesy. No qualms my man. Oh, and FUCK YOU K-JAMMIN! Whew... got that off my chest HAHA!

:) And yes, the (codenamed) "Holiday Special" will be amazing! AMAZING!!! So amped up for it man... can't wait!

K-Jammin
12-24-2011, 06:44 AM

75 fucking squid?! Was that some kind of celebrity Turkey lol?

This is my first Christmas living on my own :( Sucks! I'll only be on my own until 1pm though, then I can go to my mums and see what Santa bought me!

Hope you have a good X-mas by the way mate!

K-Jammin
12-24-2011, 06:45 AM
FOOK YOU BRUV!!!! GO BACK AND READ!!! *Cracks whip*

LOL! J/K my dude! It's all good. Ka$h and I worked through the segment easy pesy. No qualms my man. Oh, and FUCK YOU K-JAMMIN! Whew... got that off my chest HAHA!

:) And yes, the (codenamed) "Holiday Special" will be amazing! AMAZING!!! So amped up for it man... can't wait!

Eat shit you ponce :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 06:47 AM
Eat shit you ponce :)

Smeg off you git.

K-Jammin
12-24-2011, 06:50 AM
Smeg off you git.

Suck ass you bender.

Kashdinero
12-24-2011, 06:53 AM
£75.

For a bird that is so lame it's only eaten once a year by most people... WTF!!

You should have just bought a couple of Bernard Mathews Turkey Rolls and pocketed the rest to buy beer.

K-Jammin
12-24-2011, 06:55 AM
Oh yeah Roberto, I made you a Sandman shirt that took me at least 20 whole seconds to make so I really appreciated it when you didn't let me know if you liked it or not! I hate you Rob, I hate your damn guts.

aloisick
12-24-2011, 07:24 AM
£75.

For a bird that is so lame it's only eaten once a year by most people... WTF!!

You should have just bought a couple of Bernard Mathews Turkey Rolls and pocketed the rest to buy beer.

Sounds like a m with a plan

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 07:34 AM
What's going on my Jabesters? I cant be bothered to go and read through all the pages I've missed

Just a lot of bitching and complaining on my part :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 07:51 AM
Oh yeah Roberto, I made you a Sandman shirt that took me at least 20 whole seconds to make so I really appreciated it when you didn't let me know if you liked it or not! I hate you Rob, I hate your damn guts.

Oh yeah, it was shit. That's why I didn't say anything nigger. #JK

Shining Light
12-24-2011, 08:55 AM
Oh yeah, I do brother. I've been working hard to make the kid look good and put him over as of late, and I think I've done my job pretty well. This is all fun to me, whether I'm winning or losing.

Get the tissues out JABEsters, this is gonna be a sad one!

Poot, I am eternally grateful for what you have done for me during the past couple of months. I'm not going to lie, when Sau took over I thought that was it for Shining, last in, first out and all that shit... But I'm glad I kept my faith in him because it's rewarded with me the Showdown Heavyweight Title, and that's thanks to both you and him. Your always willing to go that extra mile, and like you always say, it's just fun and games to you. And that is one of the many reasons why I respect you. People come into this e-fedding business wanting to win every match and wanting to make it to the top of their show. But your just happy to be here and meet new people and I think that's amazing!

I remember when I first worked with you and Shining was in a feud with Daniel May. Your promo work just blew me away and I knew that you were someone that I wanted to work with and I remember PM'ing R(ob) and calling dibs on you when Shining and May's feud was done. You've brought out the best in me and I can't thank you enough. You've become one of my best mates here on EWN, and it's time like this that I'm glad I joined JBW... because I've met some great guys here and I'm proud to know you all!

So thanks Poot, you really are one of the greatest guys here in JBW! :)

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 09:08 AM

Poot, I am eternally grateful for what you have done for me during the past couple of months. I'm not going to lie, when Sau took over I thought that was it for Shining, last in, first out and all that shit... But I'm glad I kept my faith in him because it's rewarded with me the Showdown Heavyweight Title, and that's thanks to both you and him. Your always willing to go that extra mile, and like you always say, it's just fun and games to you. And that is one of the many reasons why I respect you. People come into this e-fedding business wanting to win every match and wanting to make it to the top of their show. But your just happy to be here and meet new people and I think that's amazing!

I remember when I first worked with you and Shining was in a feud with Daniel May. Your promo work just blew me away and I knew that you were someone that I wanted to work with and I remember PM'ing R(ob) and calling dibs on you when Shining and May's feud was done. You've brought out the best in me and I can't thank you enough. You've become one of my best mates here on EWN, and it's time like this that I'm glad I joined JBW... because I've met some great guys here and I'm proud to know you all!

Someone pass me a tissue imma cry

Kashdinero
12-24-2011, 09:43 AM

Bolded the part that I'm positive we can all agree on.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 09:52 AM
Bolded the part that I'm positive we can all agree on.

Cybertron needs love, bruv. :p

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 09:55 AM

I've had faith in you two from day one. :) You guys are great, I promise. *CHEERS* to what 2012 hold in store!!

Shining Light
12-24-2011, 10:01 AM
I've had faith in you two from day one. :) You guys are great, I promise. *CHEERS* to what 2012 hold in store!!

Thanks R(ob), that really means a lot :) And I look forward to versing Caesar for the Showdown Heavyweight Title ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks R(ob), that really means a lot :) And I look forward to versing Caesar for the Showdown Heavyweight Title ;)

Just remember something, Kayden is ALWAYS looming right next to you and you gotta' wonder when RedRuM will get tired of toiling around in the High Mid-Card.... ;)

Shining Light
12-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Just remember something, Kayden is ALWAYS looming right next to you and you gotta' wonder when RedRuM will get tired of toiling around in the High Mid-Card.... ;)

Sau should actually book that as a match!

Kayden + Caesar + RedRuM VS Shining + Assassins Creed (Loki and Aeriel)

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Sau should actually book that as a match!

Kayden + Caesar + RedRuM VS Shining + Assassins Creed (Loki and Aeriel)

Dream match HolyJose and Shinning light vs. Kayden James and Azrael!

Shining Light
12-24-2011, 11:31 AM
Dream match HolyJose and Shinning light vs. Kayden James and Azrael!

I'd be up for that! But the moment that bell rings and we're declared the winners, your gonna be out cold on that mat. Shining is willing to put differences aside for the sake of beating other people he hates, but once the match is over he hates his partner again ;)

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 12:01 PM
I'd be up for that! But the moment that bell rings and we're declared the winners, I'm gonna be out cold on that mat. Shining is willing to put differences aside for the sake of beating other people he hates, but once the match is over he hates his partner again ;)
Yea you will be out cold if you attempt to attack me. I have a keen sense of bakstabbers I did break my own brothers arm :p

Shining Light
12-24-2011, 12:05 PM
Yea you will be out cold if you attempt to attack me. I have a keen sense of bakstabbers I did break my own brothers arm :p

That's one of the things we have in common! Last time my brother challenges me to an arm-wrestling competition ;)

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 12:19 PM
That's one of the things we have in common! Last time my brother challenges me to an arm-wrestling competition ;)

IC: last time he losses a match for us

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 12:22 PM
Okay, Jabe.... good news and... bad news. The "Holiday Special" is going to be delayed until after I get to work tonight... which will be after Midnight... which will turn it into basically a Christmas Day show. Just do me a favor and pretend it's Eve still lol.

There's been a lot of difficulties in getting the show done. I've been working 12 and 16 hour shifts, my shopping and family time and also, trying to do the Jabe stuff. I had a handle on it but with something crucial like YouTube being blocked at my job , it messed me up entirely. I need a reliable person to send me stuff when I get in tonight. So, anyone gonna be on at Midnight my time, I'd love some help!

Either way, Merry Christmas to my fellow JABEsters. Have a good one, see you on Christmas!!

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Okay, Jabe.... good news and... bad news. The "Holiday Special" is going to be delayed until after I get to work tonight... which will be after Midnight... which will turn it into basically a Christmas Day show. Just do me a favor and pretend it's Eve still lol.

There's been a lot of difficulties in getting the show done. I've been working 12 and 16 hour shifts, my shopping and family time and also, trying to do the Jabe stuff. I had a handle on it but with something crucial like YouTube being blocked at my job , it messed me up entirely. I need a reliable person to send me stuff when I get in tonight. So, anyone gonna be on at Midnight my time, I'd love some help!

Either way, Merry Christmas to my fellow JABEsters. Have a good one, see you on Christmas!!

I'll definetly be up after midnight but I maybe drunk and celebrating

Broc
12-24-2011, 12:27 PM

I would if I could bro! sorry, but I'm sure HJ will be of great help

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 12:30 PM
I would if I could bro! sorry, but I'm sure HJ will be of great help
Yea I can help out with it

AreYaSerious
12-24-2011, 12:32 PM

I agree 100%

SilverGhost
12-24-2011, 01:06 PM
Hello everyone in JBW! Today is someday.....I don't know what.....but you spend it well with your family, friends, and loved ones!

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Hello everyone in JBW! Today is someday.....I don't know what.....but you spend it well with your family, friends, and loved ones!

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/210/119/+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145

Robareid
12-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Hope all you Jabesters have a fantastic Christmas. Spend it well

Leggo
12-24-2011, 01:55 PM
Hope all you Jabesters have a fantastic Christmas. Spend it well

Cheers bruv!

My sincerest Happ Happs for Christmas! I hope you've all got your list in to goodold St Nic in time! I hope you and yours have a tanfastic time... Remember he won't come if you're not asleep! Lol

Sidenote: let's spare a thought for those less fortunate

Poot-Hair
12-24-2011, 02:10 PM
You'd be surprised.

@Poot... Nice to see that your pleased with developments regarding the SHOWDOWN! Heavyweight title picture. All I can say is... Hail Caesar!!!!!*Shakes his fist violently* Dern yer mangey hide Kash, Dern it!! Had to go and throw a wrench in my bicycle wheel ehhh? Lookit whut yew did boy, mayde meh haf to go all redneck on yer punk ass *strokes mullet lovingly*.

Lol it's all good dude, we'll run with it. Should make for interesting storylines. My question is, isn't RedRuM and Caeser in a heated rivalry at the moment?

So thanks Poot, you really are one of the greatest guys here in JBW! :) Thank you for what you've said Shining. I really appreciate the oppurtunity to work with you, and I've had a blast doing so. I hope to get many more oppurtunities in the future to work with you.

IC (as Kayden James): And I'll have that belt Judas, sooner rather than later.

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. It warms my marine heart to know that I've made at least a small difference since I've been here

K-Jammin
12-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Just saying this now incase I'm not on later, but I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Have fun, enjoy your presents, and remember your lost one's.

Oh and get very drunk to those of you who have little responsibility to worry about! ;)

Be good people.

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 02:33 PM
Merry Christmas Jabe! You guys are like family to me and am honored to know you guys from those a state away to those across the Pond and beyond great to know you guys so I hope you all enjoy this day with your family and friends. And remember those in need this time of year!

Poot-Hair
12-24-2011, 02:58 PM
I may not get the chance to be on later so I'll say it now...

Merry Christmas to all here in JBW. You guys have truly become an integral part of my life and I thank God for you all.

Take a minute throughout your day today and tomorrow to send a thought or a prayer to all our troops overseas. I know what it's like to be in a combat zone during the Christmas season and let me be the first to say it truly sucks so take time to remember them.

Leggo
12-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Just saying this now incase I'm not on later, but I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Have fun, enjoy your presents, and remember your lost one's.

Oh and get very drunk to those of you who have little responsibility to worry about! ;)

Be good people.

I have lots of responsibility chief, but I'll be having a few stella's!

Elephant juice

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 03:04 PM
So I just got home from work and my dad already has the Bacardi Gold open :) I took a shot behind his back lol

Leggo
12-24-2011, 03:31 PM
So I just got home from work and my dad already has the Bacardi Gold open :) I took a shot behind his back lol

Ooh HJ... You sneaky bastard!

SilverGhost
12-24-2011, 03:35 PM
JBW HOLIDAY SPECIAL!

Special Guest.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R50LCqCr5_0

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/716/888/DanielBryan_display_image.jpg?1324700033

Shining Light
12-24-2011, 03:38 PM
Might as well join in the festive cheer and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and may I wish you all the best for the New Year. Obviously I will not be on tomorrow so I hope you all enjoy your Christmas Dinner ;)

Also, just like other people have mentioned before me, let's spare a thought for those less fortunate than us and hope that they will be ok this Christmas.

http://www.thunderoutreach.com/images/Merry-Christmas-Cards.jpg

tnawhat
12-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Rob if you need anything for the santamas special
drop me a pm and il do my best

tnawhat
12-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Oh and merry xmas everyone
virtual Shots on me

PandaMassacre
12-24-2011, 04:30 PM
This is my first from my tablet yay!!!!!

PandaMassacre
12-24-2011, 04:31 PM
This is my first post from my tablet yay!!!!!

BlackFalcon
12-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Hey guys, I know it's the first time I bin on all day, but 2 things:

1) A VERY MERRY XMAS TO ALL FROM MYSELF

2) Anybody see this move from Jerome Simpson today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CtaDy_Y9kNI#!

Broc
12-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Hey guys, I know it's the first time I bin on all day, but 2 things:

1) A VERY MERRY XMAS TO ALL FROM MYSELF

2) Anybody see this move from Jerome Simpson today?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CtaDy_Y9kNI#!

I did catch that, play of the year right there!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 08:26 PM
Just woke up to spend some time with my family before I had to go to work but, I wanted to stop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and say I'm thankful for many, many things in my life and I'm glad I've come to view you guys as an extended family, just like a wrestling organization should be. Real, virtual, imaginary, whatever. You guys rock, I rock and I thank you to the originals who've accepted me like you did and have allowed me to grow on here. I started out being a weird smartass who licked windows to being a major force within JBW creative. Thanks a ton! :)

1.) Also, my Step-Mom... through my incarcerated father gave my son a friggin' Elimination Chamber today for Christmas today! That thing is fucking SICK! Took me like 30 minutes to put together properly! It's a bonafide beast!

2.) 24 Hours Of "A Christmas Story" on TBS always makes my year. Always.

CHEERS to every single one of you! When I get to work in a few hours, I'll finish up everything on the special and get it out to you guys some time tonight!

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 08:37 PM
Just woke up to spend some time with my family before I had to go to work but, I wanted to stop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and say I'm thankful for many, many things in my life and I'm glad I've come to view you guys as an extended family, just like a wrestling organization should be. Real, virtual, imaginary, whatever. You guys rock, I rock and I thank you to the originals who've accepted me like you did and have allowed me to grow on here. I started out being a weird smartass who licked windows to being a major force within JBW creative. Thanks a ton! :)

1.) Also, my Step-Mom... through my incarcerated father gave my son a friggin' Elimination Chamber today for Christmas today! That thing is fucking SICK! Took me like 30 minutes to put together properly! It's a bonafide beast!

CHEERS to every single one of you! When I get to work in a few hours, I'll finish up everything on the special and get it out to you guys some time tonight!

You still need help with those YouTube videos? And that's awesome your step-mom and father gave that to your son

Broc
12-24-2011, 08:40 PM

I remember when I used to use the WWE figures.... good times.... good times, I originally did it because I got mad at WWE for not doing things right, so I made my own WWE, ahh I miss youth :( life goes by too fast

SilverGhost
12-24-2011, 08:40 PM
Cheers to R(ob) and everyone else here! :) Happy Holidays! And I am happy about your son R(ob).

One more gift for everyone....that show! :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 08:45 PM
Yeah HJ, I'll still need help later on. Ka$h is doing some things and I have a couple things to do as well. When I get to work, I'll go over the show and see what's missing. Whoever decides to help, you need to see it out through the end. I don't think there's much but, there's enough.

Yes SG, the show will be up. It's not up yet because of you anyway. I blame you.

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 08:50 PM
Yeah HJ, I'll still need help later on. Ka$h is doing some things and I have a couple things to do as well. When I get to work, I'll go over the show and see what's missing. Whoever decides to help, you need to see it out through the end. I don't think there's much but, there's enough.

Yes SG, the show will be up. It's not up yet because of you anyway. I blame you.

Alrig did you have specific videos in mind? Ah just send m a PM I'll be up til at least 2 or 3

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Alrig did you have specific videos in mind? Ah just send m a PM I'll be up til at least 2 or 3

Yes there's specifics. I'll PM them tonight because I don't have the show saved on my comp. I was trying to post the show from work and obviously couldn't yet. But, once I go over everything, I'll PM you the deets.

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 09:01 PM
Yes there's specifics. I'll PM them tonight because I don't have the show saved on my comp. I was trying to post the show from work and obviously couldn't yet. But, once I go over everything, I'll PM you the deets.

Awesome I'll be up!

SilverGhost
12-24-2011, 09:03 PM

Its not my fault! I swear!

zapphoman
12-24-2011, 09:14 PM
Hey everybody! Yeah, I've been gone all day. A nice little mixture of Xmas stuff and work. I have family here so I can't stay on for too long. About to get down with some UMVC 3 with the cousins. Can't wait!

SilverGhost
12-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Hey everybody! Yeah, I've been gone all day. A nice little mixture of Xmas stuff and work. I have family here so I can't stay on for too long. About to get down with some UMVC 3 with the cousins. Can't wait!

Tip: Phoenix in Phoenix Mode+ X-Factor=God mode IF you know what to do.

Torphy
12-24-2011, 09:25 PM
I'm willing to help you.. *puts away saboteur kit* ... seriously...

MUAHAHAHAHA!

*cough*

SilverGhost
12-24-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm willing to help you.. *puts away saboteur kit* ... seriously...

MUAHAHAHAHA!

*cough*

*Sees you and does this move against you*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZtvrwUzb_I

PandaMassacre
12-24-2011, 09:38 PM
Tip: Phoenix in Phoenix Mode+ X-Factor=God mode IF you know what to do.

Silverghost strikes again! I am finally getting the hang of my Android. So big yay right there. Did I miss any juicy news that is Jbw related??

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 09:42 PM
Silverghost strikes again! I am finally getting the hang of my Android. So big yay right there. Did I miss any juicy news that is Jbw related??

Hey there champ!

SilverGhost
12-24-2011, 09:45 PM

Hey there Panda! :D

No not much. Just R(ob) will post the Holiday Special later on. I guess right now is whatevers. What's up with you? lol

PandaMassacre
12-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Hey there champ!

The one and only! I am thrilled to be champ. Being complimented by one of the brst makes the victory ice cream even more sweeter.

SilverGhost
12-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Oh yeah....Panda is the first Bombshell Champ :)

SilverGhost
12-24-2011, 09:54 PM
The one and only! I am thrilled to be champ. Being complimented by one of the brst makes the victory ice cream even more sweeter.

IC: *dark shroud surrounds Panda*

I'm proud of you....my partner....

*dark shroud disappears*

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 09:55 PM

Me one of the best? Thank you thank you

Tommy Thunder
12-24-2011, 10:01 PM

Congrats Panda! First womens champ in EWN e-fed history!! :D

IC: The match all wants to see?
The match that might not be.

The match that has so much history.
The match that will not happen? Wait and see.

Broc
12-24-2011, 10:06 PM

IC: of course he is referring to me!..... wait what? he's not? what the fuck! we have unfinished business Thunder!

Tommy Thunder
12-24-2011, 10:26 PM

IC: What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?

OOC: Merry Christmas JBW! Have a good one!

And yes. I did just quote myself.

Broc
12-24-2011, 10:28 PM
IC: What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?

OOC: Merry Christmas JBW! Have a good one!

And yes. I did just quote myself.

I missed hearing that!

AreYaSerious
12-24-2011, 10:39 PM
I missed hearing that!

I said it all the time!

Broc
12-24-2011, 10:39 PM
I said it all the time!

It's not the same with you though

AreYaSerious
12-24-2011, 10:51 PM
It's not the same with you though

Well I see then....

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 10:54 PM
Welcome back Tommy.:)

AreYaSerious
12-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Well I see then....

Go fuck yourself

and Yes I did just quote myself.

AreYaSerious
12-24-2011, 10:57 PM
Go fuck yourself

and Yes I did just quote myself.

Yes I am kidding,

Merry Christmas Bro

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 11:02 PM
Yes I am kidding,

Merry Christmas Bro

That's just sad

AreYaSerious
12-24-2011, 11:32 PM
That's just sad

Oh, well Jose, I'm sorry! You get one too

Feliz Navidad Amigo!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 11:35 PM
Okay, at work. Ready to get it on! I'm reading through the show and HJ, if you're ready, I'm almost ready. Awaiting to hear from Ka$h and gonna get it going guys. Hopefully the show will be up soon. #HoldTight!

Broc
12-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Okay, at work. Ready to get it on! I'm reading through the show and HJ, if you're ready, I'm almost ready. Awaiting to hear from Ka$h and gonna get it going guys. Hopefully the show will be up soon. #HoldTight!

I think I might actually be up late, so if HJ fails (which we all know he always does) feel free to PM me

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-24-2011, 11:48 PM
I think I might actually be up late, so if HJ fails (which we all know he always does) feel free to PM me

Well, he logged off. So... I think I may need you lol.

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 11:50 PM

I'm ready whenever you are. I am always online through my phone I'll get on the laptop

HolyJose2391
12-24-2011, 11:54 PM

Yea fuck you Broc

Broc
12-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Yea fuck you Broc

YOU WILL FAIL!!! You always FAIL!!!

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 12:03 AM
YOU WILL FAIL!!! You always FAIL!!!

Shouldn't you be asleep so that Santa can give you your presents?

Broc
12-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Shouldn't you be asleep so that Santa can give you your presents?

unfortunately Santa just moved, and Santa is really poor right now, so Santa isn't coming this year :(

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 12:05 AM
unfortunately Santa just moved, and Santa is really poor right now, so Santa isn't coming this year :(

Oh damn...sorry to hear that :(

Still fuck you! Merry Christmas bruv!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-25-2011, 12:05 AM
Merry Whatever Everyone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_MJ1V9D9m4

Broc
12-25-2011, 12:06 AM
Oh damn...sorry to hear that :(

Still fuck you! Merry Christmas bruv!

yeah my christmas is likely going to be playing scrabble with my family..... yay!

yeah fuck you to, and merry Christmas!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-25-2011, 12:07 AM
Here's a classic from a great one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuk2VhKxjIc

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 12:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaTeByQO0Bo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r8j05gowgU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Merry Christmas everyone!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-25-2011, 12:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqTxTcrsp6o

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 12:15 AM
IC: *starts swatting people with a kendo stick when they post xmas stuff*

Broc
12-25-2011, 12:22 AM
IC: *starts swatting people with a kendo stick when they post xmas stuff*

IC: and some say, his heart grew 3 sizes that day

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 12:24 AM
Sent HJ the stuff... lets see if he fails.

Broc
12-25-2011, 12:25 AM
Sent HJ the stuff... lets see if he fails.

I guarantee you he will fail.... I mean.... he's HJ

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 12:29 AM
IC: and some say, his heart grew 3 sizes that day

IC: FOR THE BENGAAAAAAAAAAAALS! *clobbers Broc with the kendo stick*

OOC: WWE '12 isn't a bad game. Apparently my CAW joined up with Mason Ryan and McGuillicuddy pretty quickly--while pissing off CM Punk (by beating him down and taking his spot in a handicap match then pinning Cena).

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 12:32 AM
*Yawn*... so tired man. So tired. Where oh where has my Ka$hdinero gone? :p

Broc
12-25-2011, 12:32 AM

OOC: WWE '12 isn't a bad game. Apparently my CAW joined up with Mason Ryan and McGuillicuddy pretty quickly--while pissing off CM Punk (by beating him down and taking his spot in a handicap match then pinning Cena).

IC: your Bengals better beat the Ravens next week, or I'm going to be pissed that we don't get the one seed

OOC: I must have that game

and also, I just made an IC post, that was also OOC at the same time...

tnawhat
12-25-2011, 12:33 AM
*Yawn*... so tired man. So tired. Where oh where has my Ka$hdinero gone? :p

Celebrating christmas???

zapphoman
12-25-2011, 12:34 AM

I created a character for my niece. Her name is Princess Angel. She started off as a face but immediately turned heel and joined with Beth Phoenix!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 12:34 AM
Celebrating christmas???

Don't think I forgot about you. I'm still knee deep in the holiday special... and it's 5:35am there... he's not celebrating yet lol.

tnawhat
12-25-2011, 12:36 AM
Don't think I forgot about you. I'm still knee deep in the holiday special... and it's 5:35am there... he's not celebrating yet lol.

drop us with a pm my brah
anything to help the cause

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 12:50 AM
IC: your Bengals better beat the Ravens next week, or I'm going to be pissed that we don't get the one seed

OOC: I must have that game

and also, I just made an IC post, that was also OOC at the same time...

IC: CLOBBERING TIME! *throws the kendo stick at Broc*

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 12:55 AM
Still no word from HJ. It's been 40 minutes... dun, dun, dun!!!

Broc
12-25-2011, 12:57 AM
IC: CLOBBERING TIME! *throws the kendo stick at Broc*

*catches kendo stick and throws it at romes crotch area*

Still no word from HJ. It's been 40 minutes... dun, dun, dun!!!

told you he'd fail

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 12:58 AM
Oh yeah! My other character debuts! :D Let's see how he does!

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 12:59 AM

told you he'd fail

IC: *Takes it like a man*

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 01:01 AM
I thought you SWING a kendo stick :confused:

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 01:05 AM
Oh yeah! My other character debuts! :D Let's see how he does!

Well, I'm awaiting final pieces to my puzzle so... tick tock.

Broc
12-25-2011, 01:06 AM
I thought you SWING a kendo stick :confused:

not the way Romes uses them, if you know what I mean ;)

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 01:07 AM
Well, I'm awaiting final pieces to my puzzle so... tick tock.

You need my other characters theme? Or you have it?

Oh....a pun....good one...

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 01:08 AM

I'm good. Promise.

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 01:09 AM
I'm good. Promise.

Ok cool. I can't wait for the show! :)

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 01:10 AM

IC: You are a disgrace to the wrestling community! A TRUE WRESTLER NEVER BREAKS KAYFABE!
Fak You!

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 01:13 AM
IC: You are a disgrace to the wrestling community! A TRUE WRESTLER NEVER BREAKS KAYFABE!
Fak You!

OOC: /UFUKINMADBRO?.jpg

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 01:15 AM
OOC: /UFUKINMADBRO?.jpg

IC: I WANT HIM FIRED! FIRE HIM NOW!

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/117561_o.gif

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 01:18 AM

told you he'd fail

Fuck you! I'm getting everything now

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 01:20 AM
IC: I WANT HIM FIRED! FIRE HIM NOW!

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/117561_o.gif

IC: Another complaining child? Whining and complaining....must be an epidemic....

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 01:22 AM
IC: Another complaining child? Whining and complaining....must be an epidemic....

IC: HE'S NOT EVEN JAPANESE! HE'S KOREAN! Goddamnit, LISTEN TO ME!

Broc
12-25-2011, 01:24 AM
ya know I just realized something.... HJ tends to swear at me a lot

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 01:25 AM
IC: HE'S NOT EVEN JAPANESE! HE'S KOREAN! Goddamnit, LISTEN TO ME!

IC: -leaves Roman to throw his tantrums-

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 01:26 AM
IC: -leaves Roman to throw his tantrums-

IC: Why is Billy McCoy such a tosser?! Why doesn't he realize his role and shut his mouth? WHY DOESN'T HE SEE HE'S THE UNFAMOUS CENA OF EWNCW?

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 01:28 AM
ya know I just realized something.... HJ tends to swear at me a lot

Your fucking point? Lol Rob everything you asked for sent!

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 01:34 AM
IC: Why is Billy McCoy such a tosser?! Why doesn't he realize his role and shut his mouth? WHY DOESN'T HE SEE HE'S THE UNFAMOUS CENA OF EWNCW?

IC: Roman, shut up or you are never going to have your shot against the three title holders in the future and you will be missing most of your teeth because of my kick.

Broc
12-25-2011, 01:34 AM
Your fucking point? Lol Rob everything you asked for sent!

my point is you're really starting to hurt my feelings

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 01:38 AM
IC: Roman, shut up or you are never going to have your shot against the three title holders in the future and you will be missing most of your teeth because of my kick.

IC: See? He's threatening me! Isn't he North Korean!? TERRORIST!

PandaMassacre
12-25-2011, 01:42 AM

I almost typed "breast". Silly Android. -Snickers-

Merry Christmas JBW!!! Also thanks for everyone that acknowledge me as a Champ. :rolleyes: Loves ya'.

Broc
12-25-2011, 01:43 AM

Merry Christmas JBW!!! Also thanks for everyone that acknowledge me as a Champ. :rolleyes: Loves ya'.

speaking of which, congrats to the first womens champ in ewn e fed history

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 01:45 AM
IC: See? He's threatening me! Isn't he North Korean!? TERRORIST!

IC: No you are an annoying waste of skin and flesh. Keep tempting me to send you to the hospital.....

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 01:47 AM

THE CHAMPION SPEAKS!

http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/beer-toast.jpg

Cheers!

Broc
12-25-2011, 01:54 AM
THE CHAMPION SPEAKS!

http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/beer-toast.jpg

Cheers!

why didn't I get a beer when I won my title :(

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 01:55 AM
why didn't I get a beer when I won my title :(

You are young, foo lol

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 01:55 AM
my point is you're really starting to hurt my feelings

I'm sorry :(

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 01:56 AM

Oh tablet computers a world of fun with misspellings lol

Broc
12-25-2011, 01:57 AM
You are young, foo lol

Damn underage.... fucking law....

I'm sorry :(

I forgive you :)

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 01:58 AM
Damn underage.... fucking law....

I forgive you :)

Yay!!!!! Lol

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 01:58 AM
Also bein underage didn't stop me tonight! Then again I'm only 6 months from being 21....

Broc
12-25-2011, 01:59 AM
Yay!!!!! Lol

awesome! now r(ob) post this fucking show so I can see Broc kick HJ's ass!!!!

zapphoman
12-25-2011, 02:00 AM

Glad to see our Bombshell Champ is here! Looking forward to working with you to make that Title amazing!

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 02:01 AM
Also bein underage didn't stop me tonight! Then again I'm only 6 months from being 21....

2 months for me lol Down the street a liquor store and plenty of underage friends that want to drink.....oh boy...

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 02:02 AM
awesome! now r(ob) post this fucking show so I can see HJ kick Broc's ass!!!!

fixed that for you

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 02:03 AM
2 months for me lol Down the street a liquor store and plenty of underage friends that want to drink.....oh boy...

Lol these six months will be hell and my best friend is 2 years younger than me god knows I'm not supplying him alcohol just to be a dick

Broc
12-25-2011, 02:03 AM
messed it up for you

well that you did

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 02:04 AM
well that you did

See these are the reasons I curse at you!

Broc
12-25-2011, 02:05 AM
See these are the reasons I curse at you!

well shut up and take it like a bitch

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 02:08 AM
well shut up and take it like a bitch

Fuck this I'm off to bed

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 02:08 AM
Lol these six months will be hell and my best friend is 2 years younger than me god knows I'm not supplying him alcohol just to be a dick

I would torture the guy. If I'm gonna supply, it is NOT coming of my wallet. Hell no.

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 02:10 AM
I would torture the guy. If I'm gonna supply, it is NOT coming of my wallet. Hell no.

Oh hell no they have to pay. But just to be a dick to my friend I'd be like "nope I'm not gonna buy a drink *takes shot of tequila I'm front of him*

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 02:11 AM
Oh hell no they have to pay. But just to be a dick to my friend I'd be like "nope I'm not gonna buy a drink *takes shot of tequila I'm front of him*

I would do that as well....if I did drink lol

zapphoman
12-25-2011, 02:23 AM
Currently watching the Jericho documentary and I am loving it!

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 02:43 AM
I watched the New Japan "Road to KINGDOM" Holiday Special to get hyped for JBW's Holiday Special!

Broc
12-25-2011, 02:47 AM
I watched the New Japan "Road to KINGDOM" Holiday Special to get hyped for JBW's Holiday Special!

speaking of which, you should start sending me some more of those "hardcore" matches that you were earlier

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 02:49 AM
speaking of which, you should start sending me some more of those "hardcore" matches that you were earlier

I would have to look for some good ones and ask for Necro. I'll send you some so you can look at it.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 02:53 AM
Le sigh. Forlorn.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 03:23 AM
I love how all conversation STOPS the moment something goes up in the show thread lol. The POWER of JBW!! Hahahaha!

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 03:24 AM
Or....maybe....they went to sleep. When the wake up....a fresh new JBW show will appear under the tree!

Broc
12-25-2011, 03:25 AM
I love how all conversation STOPS the moment something goes up in the show thread lol. The POWER of JBW!! Hahahaha!

I think the conversation already stopped lol, the only people on here who care are you me and SG

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 03:26 AM
Or....maybe....they went to sleep. When the wake up....a fresh new JBW show will appear under the tree!

That's what I'm hoping for lol. Still awaiting a segment or two. Other than that, show is literally complete. :) It's going to end up being 27 pages in MS Word all written in size 10 font. If it were in size 12, it'd be damn close, if not 40 pages!!!

I REALLY hope everyone likes it.

tnawhat
12-25-2011, 03:49 AM
R(ob) R(ob) wonderful R(ob)
merry Christmas

tnawhat
12-25-2011, 03:50 AM
Watching die hard 1 and bruce willis has hair :O

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 03:53 AM
That's what I'm hoping for lol. Still awaiting a segment or two. Other than that, show is literally complete. :) It's going to end up being 27 pages in MS Word all written in size 10 font. If it were in size 12, it'd be damn close, if not 40 pages!!!

I REALLY hope everyone likes it.

Of course man! Your effort in this is great! Everyone will like it!

Broc
12-25-2011, 05:00 AM
I know the ending to the super show and you guys don't, nanananana

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 05:07 AM
R(ob) R(ob) wonderful R(ob)
merry Christmas

Merry Christmas my dude! Hope you're having a wonderful one!

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 05:07 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0HLw5UAb-s&feature=related

Broc is the new Meg

tnawhat
12-25-2011, 05:08 AM

Broc.... Fuck you

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 05:08 AM
Of course man! Your effort in this is great! Everyone will like it!

I hope so. I haven't put a show on in a while and I'm uber nervous haha.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 05:10 AM
"Holiday Special"... NOT SuperShow.

Broc
12-25-2011, 05:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0HLw5UAb-s&feature=related

Broc is the new Meg

oddly enough people in my school used to call me meg when they told me to shut up..... ass holes

Broc.... Fuck you

nananananana

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 05:14 AM
I may have to post the show missing the first match. I have 15 minutes left to put the show up and am only missing that match. I think I have to do it....

Broc
12-25-2011, 05:19 AM
I may have to post the show missing the first match. I have 15 minutes left to put the show up and am only missing that match. I think I have to do it....

as long as the first match isn't mine... DO IT!!!

tnawhat
12-25-2011, 05:20 AM
oddly enough people in my school used to call me meg when they told me to shut up..... ass holes

nananananana

**Avidico walks over to broc and hits a sizzor kick on him
whil broc is on the ground avidico locks in the flame out and screams
"Tell me the ending bitch"**

Broc
12-25-2011, 05:50 AM
IC: well, HolyJose, what the fuck did I tell you? I tried to explain to you that you're just not better than me but yet you still tried and attempted to get under my skin by bringing up my loss to you at Horrorcore Icons, well guess what you fucking bitch, who is laughing now, I pinned you in the center of that ring 1. 2. 3. and there is not a damn thing you can say to deny it, so buddy, I truly hope that you can face me again sometime, because I truly enjoyed whipping your ass just like I said I would.... remember how I said in that promo that "I've only gotten better since" well you just saw it on full on display, so if you ever plan on getting back in the ring with me.... you better plan on losing, so hope to see you again HJ, but until then, go fuck yourself, and go get some ice for your ass, because you sure need it!

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 06:07 AM
IC: Shuriken gets on the second turnbuckle and starts clapping after R(ob)'s message. Everyone in the ring starts clapping and cheering. A loud pop at the end as the crowd chants "JBW! JBW! JBW!"

tnawhat
12-25-2011, 06:12 AM
IC: Avidico all shown on the ramp
Avidico starts a chant
" THANK YOU R(OB) THANK YOU R(OB)''
next minute the entire crowd and all the jbw superstars join in

OOC: R(ob) that was a supurb show mate
loved the ending the most
great job

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 06:16 AM
Good stuff R(ob)! Enjoyed the show! :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 06:38 AM
Thanks a ton guys, got some shit to fix but, I loved it. I'm glad you guys like the ending haha.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 07:09 AM
Okay, I've edited all I can. I'm getting ready for shift change at work and getting ready to go home and be with my awesome dude this morning while he unwraps gifts and we have some fun.

I'll see all of my fellow JABEsters tonight!!! Merry Christmas and hopefully everyone enjoys the show!! :)

Sully
12-25-2011, 07:12 AM
I actually read this one, the whole thing this time. :)

Grind_Bastard
12-25-2011, 08:02 AM
Merry Xmas little Jimmys! LOL

Broc
12-25-2011, 09:09 AM
I actually read this one, the whole thing this time. :)

stop lying to yourself! lol, our match was pretty awesome though

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 10:14 AM
The end result of my son's Santamas! :)

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/DSC03005.jpg

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 10:20 AM

You got him the Wade Barrett figure. Good choice.

http://images.sodahead.com/slideshows/000007541/2859705317_bella_twins_42733739194-42733882310_xlarge.jpeghttp://s11.allstarpics.net/images/orig/3/g/3gsxs2jxao1cax1s.jpg
(Ho! Ho! Ho!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 10:30 AM
IC: well, HolyJose, what the fuck did I tell you? I tried to explain to you that you're just not better than me but yet you still tried and attempted to get under my skin by bringing up my loss to you at Horrorcore Icons, well guess what you fucking bitch, who is laughing now, I pinned you in the center of that ring 1. 2. 3. and there is not a damn thing you can say to deny it, so buddy, I truly hope that you can face me again sometime, because I truly enjoyed whipping your ass just like I said I would.... remember how I said in that promo that "I've only gotten better since" well you just saw it on full on display, so if you ever plan on getting back in the ring with me.... you better plan on losing, so hope to see you again HJ, but until then, go fuck yourself, and go get some ice for your ass, because you sure need it!

IC: you sneaky cheating little bastard! I'm impressed

Rehmix
12-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Is it fate? Just got a new Xbox for Christmas, transferred all my memory to the new 360S, forgot that I left a game in the disc tray, turned on the old Xbox and it red ringed of death! I managed to get the game out, but it just goes to show that it was meant to be this way.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone in JBW and on EWN! Thank you guys for a great year in wrestling and E-Fedding. Can't wait for next year and what it holds.

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Omg omg omg Big Time Rush!!!!!!!!

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Awesome show rob it was awesome! " I don't like strangers they have weapons" that was hilarious from your son!

IC: fuck you Broc I got an autographed Big Time Rush shirt I'm the real winner here!

Broc
12-25-2011, 11:59 AM
IC: your taste in music is almost as bad as your in ring skills

Robareid
12-25-2011, 12:43 PM
IC: your taste in music is almost as bad as your in ring skills

His taste in music = amazing
His taste in music = slightly better than in ring skills
Slightly worse than amazing = in ring skills = pretty damn good

So was that a veiled compliment?

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 01:33 PM
I wish everyone here Happy Holidays lol

zapphoman
12-25-2011, 02:41 PM
Posting from my new kindle fire. I freaking love Christmas! Merry christmas everybody

Sully
12-25-2011, 02:54 PM

Wow, those are some pretty cool presents. Santino and Barrett too...is that...a Spongebob razor/w shaving cream? Is your son already shaving R(ob)? They grow up so fast...

And I remember those toy army guns. I used to have all kinds of things, gear, backpacks, plastic grenades. The good 'ol days.

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 02:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJMi5qKlZq8

Ka$h would know where this is being used lol

PandaMassacre
12-25-2011, 03:22 PM
My family finally left.... Ahhh! Best Christmas ever. I hope that all of you had a good one as well. (:

Broc
12-25-2011, 05:06 PM
Wow, those are some pretty cool presents. Santino and Barrett too...is that...a Spongebob razor/w shaving cream? Is your son already shaving R(ob)? They grow up so fast...

And I remember those toy army guns. I used to have all kinds of things, gear, backpacks, plastic grenades. The good 'ol days.

We can only hope his sons beard can end up as awesome as R(ob)'s is right now

and Sully don't lie..... I know you're jealous of that elimination chamber!

Tommy Thunder
12-25-2011, 05:36 PM

Ooc: And yes, I did just quote myself.

BlackFalcon
12-25-2011, 06:09 PM
Christmas Present Highlights: New Headphones, Saints Row: The Third for PS3, Motorcycle Boots and Full Boxsets of Both the Harry Potter FIlms and The IT Crowd Seasons 1-4, with The Scrubs Boxset coming in the Sales.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 07:25 PM
I hope everyone had a great Christmas Day! For anyone on my Facebook, you already know I had a great one. :) I personally ended up with only a few things but, I have a kid so, it's important for him the most. :) I'm at work now. 7pm until 11am tomorrow morning... ugh. 16 hours of doom!

Kashdinero
12-25-2011, 08:00 PM
I hope everyone had a great Christmas Day! For anyone on my Facebook, you already know I had a great one. :) I personally ended up with only a few things but, I have a kid so, it's important for him the most. :) I'm at work now. 7pm until 11am tomorrow morning... ugh. 16 hours of doom!

I have you on FaceBook, but completely ignored you on there Mr Dubs Jr, BUT, I did send you something in Cybertron, which, let's face it, is a WHOLE lot cooler than FB.

This is a little late for my Jabesters from England, but...

Ahem...

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. I want to thank you all for helping me create the best EShows that this website has ever known. Now, that might sound a little arrogant, but it's the truth, and each and every one of you know it.

Working with people from all over the world to create JBW goodness is both amazing and humbling, and truste it is a very rewarding experience.

Thank you all again.

Ka$h <3's JBW

PS: Yay for Panda's new phone! If you had called Jose one of the breast that would have been the greatest moment on this thread... Well, I would have lol'd anyway.

PPS: I wished Jose, Felix Navidad, on FaceBook. Lol.

PPS: BROC! Did you read what Felix Guerrero did in the best opening match in the history of JbW? Let me know ya' little non-show reading fucker! I put a lot of thought into that finish! :)

Broc
12-25-2011, 08:03 PM
I have you on FaceBook, but completely ignored you on there Mr Dubs Jr, BUT, I did send you something in Cybertron, which, let's face it, is a WHOLE lot cooler than FB.

Ahem...

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. I want to thank you all for helping me create the best EShows that this website has ever known. Now, that might sound a little arrogant, but it's the truth, and each and every one of you know it.

Working with people from all over the world to create JBW goodness is both amazing and humbling, and truste it is a very rewarding experience.

Thank you all again.

Ka$h <3's JBW

PS: Yay for Panda's new phone! If you had called Jose one of the breast that would have been the greatest moment on this thread... Well, I would have lol'd anyway.

PPS: BROC! Did you read what Felix Guerrero did in the best opening match in the history of JbW? Let me know ya' little non-show reading fucker! I put a lot of thought into that finish! :)

uh.... was that the last SS? I'll go look now

EDIT: yeah I have no idea what you're talking about

Kashdinero
12-25-2011, 08:22 PM
uh.... was that the last SS? I'll go look now

EDIT: yeah I have no idea what you're talking about

Because you clearly didn't read it, here it is in all it's world champion beating glory.

Merry Christmas, buddy, this is for you :)

*Snair and Manabu are brawling on the outside with Lenny and The Alpha Dog.

Malcolm climbs to the top rope and hits a wild looking cross body wiping them all out and the crowd begin to go crazy.

Back in the ring, Shuriken is laying in some sick looking kicks into the ribs of Zeus. He launches a missile kick towards his head, but Zeus ducks, and headbutts him in the face.

JMan hits Zeus with "Great Match Lets Go Eat", but Zeus just stands there, and no sells it.

JMan looks shocked, but his look of shock turns to one of anger, and he hits him with another -which brings him to knee, and then another which puts him on his back. Jman is about to go for the cover when Zeus nips up and lets out a god like roar, which makes JMan flinch back a little.

Felix Guerrero takes advantage of the surprised World Heavyweight Champion and pounces onto his shoulders, and rolls trough into a pinning combination.*

LARRY: "No way! One... Two... THREE!!! Are you fucking kidding me!"

SANTA: "Felix Guerrero runs out of the ring. He can barely believe what has just happened here!"

LARRY: "I can barely believe it... No offense, but if these guys were in a tournament, Felix would have been seeded tenth, and JMan would have been the number one seed! What an upset! Speaking of seed..."

*Larry looks under the announce desk. My balls aren't going to empty themselves down there... Hurry up and blow!*

Broc
12-25-2011, 08:28 PM
How did I miss that?!?!?! lol, Felix Guerrero pinned a world champ.... I don't even think Broc could say that... unless HJ was ever a world champ, but I'm almost positive he hasn't

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 08:36 PM
How did I miss that?!?!?! lol, Felix Guerrero pinned a world champ.... I don't even think Broc could say that... unless HJ was ever a world champ, but I'm almost positive he hasn't

World Television and World Tag champs but THE world champ nah

Broc
12-25-2011, 08:38 PM
World Television and World Tag champs but THE world champ nah

ONE DAY THOUGH..... one day..... but not before me

btw, do we consider the SHOWDOWN world title as an actual world title? like if I were SHOWDOWN heavyweight champion, could I say I was a former world champion

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 08:39 PM
ONE DAY THOUGH..... one day..... but not before me

btw, do we consider the SHOWDOWN world title as an actual world title? like if I were SHOWDOWN heavyweight champion, could I say I was a former world champion

It's the SHOWDOWN! Championship. Not "Heavyweight". That was changed after I left as writer. You can say you're a former JBW SHOWDOWN! Champion... not WORLD.

Kashdinero
12-25-2011, 08:40 PM

Not many people can say that.

Not even Ma$$ because JMan is one an oh against Ma$$... they wrestled in the 9/11 remembrance match at Horrorcore Icons.

Felix 1

JMan 0

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 08:41 PM
Broc 1

HJ 1

That rubber match will happen!

Kashdinero
12-25-2011, 08:45 PM
It's the SHOWDOWN! Championship. Not "Heavyweight". That was never meant to be, and it was corrected while I was still a writer. You can say you're a former JBW SHOWDOWN! Champion... not WORLD.

That's better. To much Christmas cheer, eh? :)

Remember, Romes invented the SHOWDOWN! Heavyweight Championship. How/when it became just the SHOWDOWN! Championship is information I'm not privy to.

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 08:57 PM
That's better. To much Christmas cheer, eh? :)

Remember, Romes invented the SHOWDOWN! Heavyweight Championship. How/when it became just the SHOWDOWN! Championship is information I'm not privy to.

You have it backwards--my original intention was a solo-Showdown Championship, ala ECW. I do believe it was Rob that added more titles--probably fer the better.

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 08:59 PM
I see it as a Heavyweight Title but not a "World" title.

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Just drove a car in reverse to get some McDonalds shit was fun wish we went through the drive thru in reverse Would've been hilarious!

AreYaSerious
12-25-2011, 09:06 PM
IC: Artemis Eclipse is really starting to annoy the hell out of me.... Oh and what's with Larry Zbysco's "elves"?!!? Strange Christmas gift Larry Zbysco

THEKEVINBRAND
12-25-2011, 09:07 PM

Ahem...

Thank you all again.

Ka$h <3's JBW

It shows that this SOB has a heart when he wished me a Merry Christmas

AreYaSerious
12-25-2011, 09:24 PM
It shows that this SOB has a heart when he wished me a Merry Christmas

IC: Kevin Matthews, burn in hell with the coal you got.

Kashdinero
12-25-2011, 10:03 PM
You have it backwards--my original intention was a solo-Showdown Championship, ala ECW. I do believe it was Rob that added more titles--probably fer the better.

Well, buddy o' mine, I was actually on about the promo in which Romes revealed the Showdown Heavyweight Championship.

Rome: Calm down, you inbred idiots! I still have my surprise announcement! You see, gets up, this veiled item is rather important. As you can see, tugs the sheet off, it is a brand new championship (http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/hm3-beta2.png?t=1312489565). Since I wasn't able to secure the title win last night, because my opponent was a homicidal psychopath and I was scared for my life, I've prepared this beauty.

Rome hoists the belt onto his shoulder and walks around the ring, strutting, showing it off. He stops in front of the pedestal and points to the Jabetron.

Rome: But that's not all! I've even got a surprise video for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqQnyZQSAh0&feature=related

Rome: WE'RE GOING BRAND, Folks! Showdown THE BRAND! The Yellow Brand! The A-Brand! The Thursday Night delight, the star studded show! And this title is the new SHOWDOWN HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE! And the show is going to start as a brand NEXT WEEK! So tune in Thursday night to see the final Showdown before we go BIG TIME! Now where's my partners?

But, upon further digging, I found out that come time for the tournament, the name of the title had been changed to the Showdown Championsip.

So, yeah, Romes originally intended for the belt to be known as the Showdown Heavyweight Championship... Lol.

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Well, buddy o' mine, I was actually on about the promo in which Romes revealed the Showdown Heavyweight Championship.

But, upon further digging, I found out that come time for the tournament, the name of the title had been changed to the Showdown Championsip.

So, yeah, Romes originally intended for the belt to be known as the Showdown Heavyweight Championship... Lol.

Have you ever though of getting a hot broad a lesbian a stone and a pup named Scooby Doo and solve mysteries you'd be good at it :D

Kashdinero
12-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Have you ever though of getting a hot broad a lesbian a stone and a pup named Scooby Doo and solve mysteries you'd be good at it :D

Tell me there will be scooby snacks and you can consider me ready to catch some bad guys!

But, for my first mystery, I'll be trying to find out the true identity of the man who helped RomanFlare ruin EWNCW's 1000th page.

*Looks in the mirror.*

It was you!!! But, let's see who's really hiding underneath that mask.

*pull off his own face to reveal... Old Man Brady!?!*

Lol.

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Tell me there will be scooby snacks and you can consider me ready to catch some bad guys!

But, for my first mystery, I'll be trying to find out the true identity of the man who helped RomanFlare ruin EWNCW's 1000th page.

*Looks in the mirror.*

Lol.

I am the man that ruined Roman's chance to get JBW's 3000th page post. Roman remembers that lol

zapphoman
12-25-2011, 10:31 PM
Today was a great day. How is it going my jabester bros?

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 10:32 PM

*Looks in the mirror.*

Lol.
Oh there will be Scooby snacks I promise!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 10:36 PM

And yes, when I took over SHOWDOWN! I made it the "SHOWDOWN! Heavyweight Championship". I SPECIFICALLY remember a great stoner friend of mine saying it is NOT A HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! :p

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 10:37 PM

Good here. Spent some time with my family and had a lot of food. No presents but eh...Its all good.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-25-2011, 10:38 PM

Got a few thing but, the best thing was seeing my son open his PS3! That was damn amazing!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-25-2011, 10:44 PM
IC: Kevin Matthews, burn in hell with the coal you got.

IC: I'll take you with me

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 10:47 PM

Pretty good my little brother fixed up an Xbox with the red rings and gave it to me works great! My mom gave me a battery case for my iPhone work pants and belts. Nice polo shoes and new work shoes and a lot of food.mi was with my cousins and my 16 year old cousin drove and it's an old car it wouldn't go forward so my other cousin drove it in reverse just for some McDs great times!

zapphoman
12-25-2011, 10:53 PM
I'm glad to hear everybody enjoyed their day!

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 10:53 PM
Pretty good my little brother fixed up an Xbox with the red rings and gave it to me works great! My mom gave me a battery case for my iPhone work pants and belts. Nice polo shoes and new work shoes and a lot of food.mi was with my cousins and my 16 year old cousin drove and it's an old car it wouldn't go forward so my other cousin drove it in reverse just for some McDs great times!

If there was such a video....I would save it and laugh lol

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 10:57 PM

God I wish there was....the McDs was so worth it lol

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 10:58 PM
God I wish there was....the McDs was so worth it lol

If I were to go through any drive-thru in reverse, it would be Jack in the Box lol

PandaMassacre
12-25-2011, 10:58 PM

Me too. I am not postwhoring.

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 10:59 PM
If I were to go through any drive-thru in reverse, it would be Jack in the Box lol

I told my older cousin to do it but my dad and other cousin came to look at the car would have been hilarious!

SilverGhost
12-25-2011, 11:03 PM
Me too. I am not postwhoring.

Sure you are not lol :rolleyes:

I told my older cousin to do it but my dad and other cousin came to look at the car would have been hilarious!

Lol I would have laughed hard

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 11:04 PM
IC: fuck yea those Big Time Rush guys are awesome. best christmas. Ever!!!!! That is not in anyway sexual! You pervs!

Kashdinero
12-25-2011, 11:11 PM
And yes, when I took over SHOWDOWN! I made it the "SHOWDOWN! Heavyweight Championship". I SPECIFICALLY remember a great stoner friend of mine saying it is NOT A HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! :p

Actually, I remember E23 claiming to be a WORLD heavyweight champion, and after a couple of the old guard told me how annoyed they were at that, I realised that E23 was confused, so I corrected him and told him it was just the Heavyweight Championship, so... I HIGHLY doubt I would have told you it wasn't a Heavyweight championship, but rather, I would have told you it was't a WORLD heavyweight championship.

Stoner or not, my memory very very rarely serves me incorrectly.

But, as I've said earlier, by the time that Romes first episode of SD rolled around, it was just the plain old Showdown Championship.

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 11:17 PM

My Long Term Memory is too damn small!

HolyJose2391
12-25-2011, 11:17 PM
Actually, I remember E23 claiming to be a WORLD heavyweight champion, and after a couple of the old guard told me how annoyed they were at that, I realised that E23 was confused, so I corrected him and told him it was just the Heavyweight Championship, so... I HIGHLY doubt I would have told you it wasn't a Heavyweight championship, but rather, I would have told you it was't a WORLD heavyweight championship.

Stoner or not, my memory very very rarely serves me incorrectly.

But, as I've said earlier, by the time that Romes first episode of SD rolled around, it was just the plain old Showdown Championship.

Yea I remember that good times

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 11:32 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

The WWE has allowed RomanFlare to become a Downloadable Character in WWE'12! ETA is still fuzzy, but we'll keep you updated on its release date.

Broc
12-25-2011, 11:37 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

The WWE has allowed RomanFlare to become a Downloadable Character in WWE'12! ETA is still fuzzy, but we'll keep you updated on its release date.

BREAKING NEWS

We don't give a shit

RomanFlare
12-25-2011, 11:39 PM
BREAKING NEWS

We don't give a shit

You really don't wanna beat up on the biggest asshole in the company? What sticks in your ass?

Broc
12-25-2011, 11:44 PM
You really don't wanna beat up on the biggest asshole in the company? What sticks in your ass?

I don't need to beat up Roman Flare on a video game when I can just do it in reality

RomanFlare
12-26-2011, 12:00 AM
I don't need to beat up Roman Flare on a video game when I can just do it in reality

Aren't you 14? Do you really think you could whoop my ass?

Broc
12-26-2011, 12:08 AM
Aren't you 14? Do you really think you could whoop my ass?

I'm actually 15, and aren't we speaking in character?