PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 03:55 PM
He still posts but he found a way to be offline while posting.

:O He's the real Silver Gohst XD

Automatic
12-20-2011, 03:55 PM
You guys should sent a personal detective on him:p.

Grind_Bastard
12-20-2011, 04:02 PM
I'm currently on invisible mode, you are supposed not to see me!!!

(Unless I post)

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm currently on invisible mode, you are supposed not to see me!!!

(Unless I post)

'You can't shee me!' Ohhhh we can aaaaaaaaalll see you!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-20-2011, 04:10 PM
I take my leave from all of you until tomorrowish. I'm having a night on the town with the wife-unit and no attachment. :) Gonna be good to not have a child around for one night, he's spending the night at his Mum's. Yes, I know "Mum" means "Mom" but, my son calls his Grandmother that. And as I've said in the past, were a BBC, DAVE and a few other networks heavy in this household. Either way, I digress. Have a good night JABEsters!! See ya's tomorrow!

thejman93
12-20-2011, 04:12 PM
I take my leave from all of you until tomorrowish. I'm having a night on the town with the wife-unit and no attachment. :) Gonna be good to not have a child around for one night, he's spending the night at his Mum's. Yes, I know "Mum" means "Mom" but, my son calls his Grandmother that. And as I've said in the past, were a BBC, DAVE and a few other networks heavy in this household. Either way, I digress. Have a good night JABEsters!! See ya's tomorrow!

I'm out too kids.

Tata for now.

AreYaSerious
12-20-2011, 04:13 PM
FUCK!!!! I'm crying right now and shit... just found out someone I've known for 16 years just passed away.... FUCK!! I hate losing people....

I'm so sorry my dude. I know the feeling of loosing people. It does suck, I've lost my fair share of people. I'm sorry to hear, and if you need anyone to talk to shoot me a PM.

Rehmix
12-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Guess you is $585 up at the roulette table?

eboy
12-20-2011, 05:14 PM
Camera pans around to see the front enterance to the New Japan Dojo. Fans and tourists bustle in front as we see Prince Devitt signing autographs for people. A young fan wriggles through the crowed and finds Devitt, The Jr Heavyweight signs this kids book. The kid smiles and whizzes of to find his parents his warm smile confirming that his Christmas has been made. Prince procides inside and the crowed follows him.

When a limousine pulls up out steps and small old Japanese man who waddles around to the back door, his suit seems far too small for him. He opens the door and pronounces “Please welcome EWNCW Megastar Billy McCoy” the crowed turns and rushes to the limo, McCoy steps out the limo

BMcC: (to the limo driver) thanks a lot man. (the crowed rushes towards McCoy and ask him to sign some stuff) alright calm down, I am like Godzilla to these people!

McCoy makes his way in the door… The Gym is abuzz with the sound of students training weights are clanging and men counting to ten, each number becoming more strenuous. Prince Devitt is talking to a student as a few fans surround him,

BMcC: hey Prince, how is it going?

PD: Good thanks fella, what are you doing here?

BMcC: That is soon to be revealed my friend!

*Camera cuts to later on the gym is now empty of tourists just the students remain McCoy and Devitt survey the scene*

BMcC: Ok guy gather round, gather round… *the students gather around McCoy* I know a few days ago you guys had a little tutorial from a man named Shuriken Serra um I call him “Bob” it’s a thing we have. So Bob came here and showed you, how to train? Well I bring bad news! You’ve been scammed the guy cant wrestle I’m sorry

*The students sigh and mumble*

but its OK I am here to show you how MEN wrestle so you *points to a student* you first!

*a young student stands up*

I guess your student No.1 looks like Shuriken couldn’t be bothered to make up a Japanese Name!

Come here…son whats your name Yuri Yamoto, well Yuri remember the primary objective of wrestling is to entertain not to hurt so I am just going to punch you…eevver so slowly straight in the face!

*McCoy punches this poor student to the floor and starts kicking him again and again other students jump to their feet but McCoy lays into them with Knees and fists laying them out, Prince Devitt turns and sees the commotion and rushes over*

PD: what the hell are you doing man?

*McCoy continues to beat on students, Devitt pulls McCoy off a student and gets in his face.*

PD: what the hell?

BMcC: c’mon man I… I…

*Devitt pauses a moment before turning and nails a Student in the face with heavy right!*

BMcC: ahhh what a ruse man Prince Devitt is aligned with Billy McCoy!

*The two continue beating down the students, McCoy picks up Yuri and gives him a spike Piledriver.* [/COLOR]

PD: ah hahahaha Shuriken this ones for you. *Devitt jumps off a bench and hits a double foot stomp on a student!*

*The doors blast open and in charges Hiroshi Tanahashi, Satoshi Kojima, Karl Anderson, Giant Bernard, Tatso Nieto, Toru Yano, Gedo & Jedo, MVP, Yuji Nagata, Kenta Ibushi, Ryusuke Taguchi, Tiger Mask, Kenny Omega, Koji Kanemoto they all stare down McCoy and Devitt. Tanahashi gets in McCoy’s face and is completely silent!*

*McCoy opens his arms up, and Tanahashi embraces him and the whole crowed cheers, a few boys crack open some champagne and it spears everywhere, the boys start to dismantle there own gym!*

BMcC: hang on!

* The room falls silent and they all gather around McCoy, who is stood in front of a Shuriken Portrait.*

BMcC: Well would you look at this its “Bob” Shuriken Serra. Now Tanahashi why don’t you tell Bob and the world why you hate Shuriken?

HT: Well Shuriken you came to our dojo and showed us how you train, how dare you!? In this room names like Eddie Guerrero, Chris Beniot and The Great Muta trained and became the best where as you are so jumped, you believe we should train your way well! You don’t mean shit to us anymore!

BMcC: well there you have it folks!, *takes the portrait down and hands it to Prince Devitt!*

PD: Where to put this? Um… um…

*Devitt smashes the portrait over a students head!*

BMcC: Well I guess New Japan is with EWNCW!!!

Shuriken you said this was how you train! Well… THIS…THIS IS HOW WE LIVE!!!!

*The NJ guys and McCoy party, Bad Intentions fling McCoy up on their shoulders as we fade to black!*

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 05:31 PM
*Shuriken reaches to the dojo and finds the carnage in the training area*

Shuriken: What happened here!? Who did this!?

*Shuriken talks to one of his students that was laying on the floor*

Shuriken: Who did this? Please tell me.....

Student: It was EWNCW's Billy McCoy.....HE CAME HERE!

*Shuriken is enraged. Yelled extremely loud about the attack*

Shuriken: McCoy.....you have succeeded in angering me.....HOW DARE YOU FOR COMING IN A PLACE OF LEARNING AND ATTACK SOMEONE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!!???? Have you know shame!?

*Shuriken helps his students out and advises them to go home and there won't be classes till further notice but lets them know to keep training hard. He goes in to his office....

Shuriken: McCoy is not a man.....HE DOESN'T HAVE COURAGE TO ATTACK ME HEAD ON! He will pay dearly!

*Shuriken looks at a sword hanging from the wall but then gets a strong headache suddenly he hears an evil voice....*

???: Your kindness backfired on you....Ryusuke....Someone attacked something really precious to you....more than championships and and your pride.....someone attacked the next generation that you were teaching.....if you let me go....I can help you beat the person....WITH NO MERCY!

Shuriken: NO! I'll handle this! YOU BE QUIET!

???: Come now....you know that you to make him suffer....let me go and I will handle your problems....

Shuriken: I told you to stay out of this! I'll handle that piece of garbage myself! I don't need you or anyone's help! I will make sure to beat him with my own hands!

???: I will be out....and when I do come out.....people will know who you truly are....I will be watching....and I will come out when you are the most weakest.....

*Shuriken's headache went away and then he looks at his fist*

Shuriken: The path of a lesser good.....

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 05:45 PM
*Shuriken reaches to the dojo and finds the carnage in the training area*

Shuriken: What happened here!? Who did this!?

*Shuriken talks to one of his students that was laying on the floor*

Shuriken: Who did this? Please tell me.....

Student: It was EWNCW's Billy McCoy.....HE CAME HERE!

*Shuriken is enraged. Yelled extremely loud about the attack*

Shuriken: McCoy.....you have succeeded in angering me.....HOW DARE YOU FOR COMING IN A PLACE OF LEARNING AND ATTACK SOMEONE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!!???? Have you know shame!?

*Shuriken helps his students out and advises them to go home and there won't be classes till further notice but lets them know to keep training hard. He goes in to his office....

Shuriken: McCoy is not a man.....HE DOESN'T HAVE COURAGE TO ATTACK ME HEAD ON! He will pay dearly!

*Shuriken looks at a sword hanging from the wall but then gets a strong headache suddenly he hears an evil voice....*

???: Your kindness backfired on you....Ryusuke....Someone attacked something really precious to you....more than championships and and your pride.....someone attacked the next generation that you were teaching.....if you let me go....I can help you beat the person....WITH NO MERCY!

Shuriken: NO! I'll handle this! YOU BE QUIET!

???: Come now....you know that you to make him suffer....let me go and I will handle your problems....

Shuriken: I told you to stay out of this! I'll handle that piece of garbage myself! I don't need you or anyone's help! I will make sure to beat him with my own hands!

???: I will be out....and when I do come out.....people will know who you truly are....I will be watching....and I will come out when you are the most weakest.....

*Shuriken's headache went away and then he looks at his fist*

Shuriken: The path of a lesser good.....

IC: Hmm, while I don't condone any of these actions, I certainly have no sympathy.
Maybe now you understand what it's like to lose something you've worked your ass off for.
#willtherealshurikenpleasestandup

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 05:57 PM
IC: Hmm, while I don't condone any of these actions, I certainly have no sympathy.
Maybe now you understand what it's like to lose something you've worked your ass off for.
#willtherealshurikenpleasestandup

IC: TOMMY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR POINTLESS CHATTER! I've gotta find McCoy and make him pay! Revenge was not in my path but it looks like I have to do it and make every fool know that I won't let this slide! And I told you....I am Shuriken! I am that person. I never changed! Do you think the Shuriken back then would just let this happen to other people? As I said before, I was never the good guy! Only filled with respect and nobility but I have to beat some respect into McCoy for his stupidity. Shuriken back then and myself would do what is right. You even know that Tommy.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 06:05 PM
IC: TOMMY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR POINTLESS CHATTER! I've gotta find McCoy and make him pay! Revenge was not in my path but it looks like I have to do it and make every fool know that I won't let this slide! And I told you....I am Shuriken! I am that person. I never changed! Do you think the Shuriken back then would just let this happen to other people? As I said before, I was never the good guy! Only filled with respect and nobility but I have to beat some respect into McCoy for his stupidity. Shuriken back then and myself would do what is right. You even know that Tommy.

IC: You do whatever you want buddy, I'm just sitting here just wasting time. Drinking, smoking trying to free my mind.
Oh, and don't contradict yourself man. You're flip flopping more often than Booker T on heat.

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 06:17 PM
IC: You do whatever you want buddy, I'm just sitting here just wasting time. Drinking, smoking trying to free my mind.
Oh, and don't contradict yourself man. You're flip flopping more often than Booker T on heat.

IC: AND YOU SAY I'VE CHANGED!? The Tommy that I know would help out Shuriken in about everything. If I did change for the worst, why do I care about the future? Have you even thought about why I left EWNCW? If you think that it was to come to JBW for a better pay, you are sorely mistaken!

eboy
12-20-2011, 06:22 PM
*Billy McCoy is in the limo with the New Japan guys there are several stunning women sipping champagne*

*McCoy answers his phone*

BMcC: he said what! Ahahahahahahahaha, why did I attack a student he Ko’d one of them what a hypocrite!

PD: well that’s Shuriken all over!

BMcC: oh and I am being disrespectful

*Hiroshi Tanahashi grabs the phone*

HT: You tell him that HE is the disrespectful one! All we did was protect the legacy of our trail blazing forefathers!!!

*Giant Bernard leans forward*

GB: who cares? Let him try find us

*The group cheers as they drive off into the night*

HolyJose2391
12-20-2011, 06:27 PM
IC: despicable! And This is coming from me! EWNCW you crossed the line this War will be taken to a whole new level. Expect retaliation

CGBigMan
12-20-2011, 06:30 PM
IC: despicable! And This is coming from me! EWNCW you crossed the line this War will be taken to a whole new level. Expect retaliation

IC: We crossed the line when kicked your asses in you own building

eboy
12-20-2011, 06:34 PM

IC: did you hear that Gillz there coming for us ah ah ah aha ahahahaha i am soo scared hold me *McCoy jumps into gillz' arms*

HolyJose2391
12-20-2011, 06:35 PM

IC: last I checked I kicked your ass in your so called invasion

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 06:39 PM
IC: AND YOU SAY I'VE CHANGED!? The Tommy that I know would help out Shuriken in about everything. If I did change for the worst, why do I care about the future? Have you even thought about why I left EWNCW? If you think that it was to come to JBW for a better pay, you are sorely mistaken!

IC: Better pay?! Here?! You're kidding right?!
If you think that I'm stupid enough to assume that Shuriken is motivated by money, then it is you that is sorely mistaken. I've tried finding out the real reason you left, but frankly, I've realized that although you can take the horse to the water, you can't make it drink. You're too much of a coward to reveal your 'reason' for leaving EWNCW. What do you have to hide? Shame?
In essence, I'm on the brink of giving up on you, because I feel like I'm talking to a stone freaking wall. You go on and on like a broken record about honor, dignity, and respect. Terms that have in reality become foreign to you, even if you are too blind to admit it. It's time to wake up and nut up, or shut up.

CGBigMan
12-20-2011, 06:45 PM
IC: last I checked I kicked your ass in your so called invasion

IC: Hahahaha good one, you were the floor when i was there
*drops Billy*

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Shuriken lets his students know that a meeting will be held in the Dojo at a specific time. The day came and the students see that Shuriken is sitting and waiting for them.

Shuriken: I'm so glad you came, everyone. Please have a seat. We are going to talk.

The students sit down and listens to what Shuriken-sensei has to say.

Shuriken: I am now resigning as your teacher.....I'm sorry my students I have failed you.

Student: Why Sensei? Why are you leaving? You know that we aren't done with our training! Why!?

Shuriken: Well.....let me explain.....most of you here KNOW about my condition and still agreed to train with me because you were strong enough to endure. Last training session I did go over the line with one of you but I did apologize and stayed until he got better. I am not that cold or heartless. We trained each other for a while despite my condition. You stayed because you want to be better wrestlers and better people. But what has come to my attention that there are people out there that doesn't care about the future and will do what it takes to get the upper hand indirectly. They live in the "now" rather than the "future". My students, you are worth more than any championships I have won because we are all brothers and sisters to each other. You stayed and believed in me.....even with my condition that is growing but all of you still trained hard and shown me that the future is still bright. I am very happy to all of you. We went through hell for months and we have grown close....but ever since what happened....I snapped....the condition is worse and I don't want to hurt any of you anymore.

If those people continue to attack.....it would put all of us in danger. These are ignorant people that have lost their sense of respect for the sport and respect for the people, as you saw from the attack. They say that I have changed as a person and say that I am not the man I used to be but I am here with plenty of respect for all of you and have enough dignity to come face to face with all of you, my students. As I leave....I will walk down a path that I never want any of you to follow. Some of you may agree to my actions....some of you may disagree....but when its set and done....I will return to the dojo and start over again. But for know....I want you to report to Pro Wrestling NOAH's Dojo and train under Kobashi-sensei.

My students, be brave and try your best! Thank you for accepting my as your teacher. Arigato.

Students: Arigato Gozaimasu! Please come back soon, Sensei.

eboy
12-20-2011, 06:50 PM
IC; *Blubbering* ah ah noooooo! *crying* Gillz hold me again

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 06:51 PM
IC: Better pay?! Here?! You're kidding right?!
If you think that I'm stupid enough to assume that Shuriken is motivated by money, then it is you that is sorely mistaken. I've tried finding out the real reason you left, but frankly, I've realized that although you can take the horse to the water, you can't make it drink. You're too much of a coward to reveal your 'reason' for leaving EWNCW. What do you have to hide? Shame?
In essence, I'm on the brink of giving up on you, because I feel like I'm talking to a stone freaking wall. You go on and on like a broken record about honor, dignity, and respect. Terms that have in reality become foreign to you, even if you are too blind to admit it. It's time to wake up and nut up, or shut up.

IC: Tommy, the clues are around you. I mentioned one thing! The future. If you still don't know what that means, it looks like I will have to say it because you don't understand: I left EWNCW so I can see it grow because of newer talents. I didn't want the focus on me, I wanted the focus on them. The future. I didn't want to be the reason why talents weren't breaking out. But it seems that in this business....when someone does good in a cryptic way....they see it as a bad thing without putting the pieces together.

Congrats EWNCW, you broken a man who didn't want to reveal his thoughts and made him reveal the true intentions. You broken a man who has done no wrong. You broken a man who HAD to play the part as a villian in your eyes because it was beneficial but one thing backfired.....all of you weren't smart to piece the puzzle I laid out.

eboy
12-20-2011, 06:55 PM
IC: Tommy, the clues are around you. I mentioned one thing! The future. If you still don't know what that means, it looks like I will have to say it because you don't understand: I left EWNCW so I can see it grow because of newer talents. I didn't want the focus on me, I wanted the focus on them. The future. I didn't want to be the reason why talents weren't breaking out.

IC: Yet you didn't want to stay around and teach our stars and to help establish them na ha NO HONOUR! You are NOT a Warrior

Kingstrem
12-20-2011, 07:01 PM
IC: Tommy, the clues are around you. I mentioned one thing! The future. If you still don't know what that means, it looks like I will have to say it because you don't understand: I left EWNCW so I can see it grow because of newer talents. I didn't want the focus on me, I wanted the focus on them. The future. I didn't want to be the reason why talents weren't breaking out. But it seems that in this business....when someone does good in a cryptic way....they see it as a bad thing without putting the pieces together.

Congrats EWNCW, you broken a man who didn't want to reveal his thoughts and made him reveal the true intentions. You broken a man who has done no wrong. You broken a man who HAD to play the part as a villian in your eyes because it was beneficial but one thing backfired.....all of you weren't smart to piece the puzzle I laid out.

IC: Ahem hi how's it going...You want to talk about smarts? look at you, you are pathetic. You are no better than dog fecal. Tommy and Bill have more talent and skill on the hair on their asses than you have in your entire body. You should just give in and admit that Bill is better than you.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 07:01 PM
IC: Tommy, the clues are around you. I mentioned one thing! The future. If you still don't know what that means, it looks like I will have to say it because you don't understand: I left EWNCW so I can see it grow because of newer talents. I didn't want the focus on me, I wanted the focus on them. The future. I didn't want to be the reason why talents weren't breaking out.

IC: Bull SHIT!
Don't you think that those younger talents would have benefited from having you around to put them over? You don't think they would have benefited from having you around to teach them, and school them with respect? The only thing you taught them was that once you're champ in EWNCW, you move on.
You don't realize that there were many talents in EWNCW that were eager and looking forward to working with you. You don't realize that there were plans in place for you to work with the young crop of talents coming through.
I've seen what you've done with these kids in your dojo, and that could have been the new generation of EWNCW talents being schooled by Shuriken. But you decided to hang them out to dry and move on. because you thought that you were so big that all the focus was on you. Well sorry to burst your bubble, but that's just not how we work at EWNCW!

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 07:02 PM
IC: Yet you didn't want to stay around and teach our stars and to help establish them na ha NO HONOUR! You are NOT a Warrior

IC: No I didn't and it was not for selfish reasons either. That is another thing you did not see, McCoy but then again.....you aren't a teacher or thinks about the future.

The younger EWNCW talents were capable in building themselves around the talents I help put over. I helped INDIRECTLY. Haven't you figured it out? Everything that I do has reason behind them. A bigger reason that what your eyes fail to see.

Kingstrem
12-20-2011, 07:04 PM
IC: No I didn't and it was not for selfish reasons either. That is another thing you did not see, McCoy but then again.....you aren't a teacher or thinks about the future.

The younger EWNCW talents were capable in building themselves around the talents I help put over. I helped INDIRECTLY. Haven't you figured it out? Everything that I do has reason behind them. A bigger reason that what your eyes fail to see.

IC: Let me put it in perspective as a younger talent. We all could agree that you are pathetic on the fact that you only wanted to better yourself. No one cares about you because you do not care about us. I am glad that you left, I didn't have to deal with your bullshit

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 07:06 PM
IC: Ahem hi how's it going...You want to talk about smarts? look at you, you are pathetic. You are no better than dog fecal. Tommy and Bill have more talent and skill on the hair on their asses than you have in your entire body. You should just give in and admit that Bill is better than you.

IC: It looks like I was wrong....to see such disrespectful talents in EWNCW.....

IC: Bull SHIT!
Don't you think that those younger talents would have benefited from having you around to put them over? You don't think they would have benefited from having you around to teach them, and school them with respect? The only thing you taught them was that once you're champ in EWNCW, you move on.
You don't realize that there were many talents in EWNCW that were eager and looking forward to working with you. You don't realize that there were plans in place for you to work with the young crop of talents coming through.
I've seen what you've done with these kids in your dojo, and that could have been the new generation of EWNCW talents being schooled by Shuriken. But you decided to hang them out to dry and move on. because you thought that you were so big that all the focus was on you. Well sorry to burst your bubble, but that's just not how we work at EWNCW!

IC: The students I taught were not for just JBW, they were for everyone. Their were even some students willing to go to EWNCW and pass on my teachings. As I said.....helping indirectly.

I was hoping that the amount of guys I feuded against would learn respect and the respect I gave them would pass on. I passed it down to you Tommy....but it looks like that you and I failed in passing that respect down to other people and the rest of the talents.

HolyJose2391
12-20-2011, 07:07 PM

IC: alright as much as I hate Shuriken a 3 on 1 assaulted I'm not going to tolerate. Do you over at EWNCW need ass cream for being butthurt because you lost your biggest star? He came to JBW big fucking deal he realized that he was out shining your shit brand of wrestling and left for the younger guys to grow without him while he realized where the true competition is. it looks as if EWNCW needs Shuriken more than Shuriken needs you. Stop your bitching and complaining saying he could have put someone else over and blah blah blah. Those you stars wou,d have gotten over anyways because they were sucking TBOZ, Tommy's and every other member of creatives cock to get ahead.mnow shut the fuck up or I say we just fight here and now

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 07:09 PM
IC: Let me put it in perspective as a younger talent. We all could agree that you are pathetic on the fact that you only wanted to better yourself. No one cares about you because you do not care about us. I am glad that you left, I didn't have to deal with your bullshit

IC: Who says I didn't care? I had students for fun? For something to do? No I did not. I did care and I did regret leaving but it was a choice I had to make. I knew about the repercussions and you have proved it to me. The talents I put over.....DIDN'T TEACH YOU A THING!

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 07:10 PM
IC: alright as much as I hate Shuriken a 3 on 1 assaulted I'm not going to tolerate. Do you over at EWNCW need ass cream for being butthurt because you lost your biggest star? He came to JBW big fucking deal he realized that he was out shining your shit brand of wrestling and left for the younger guys to grow without him while he realized where the true competition is. it looks as if EWNCW needs Shuriken more than Shuriken needs you. Stop your bitching and complaining saying he could have put someone else over and blah blah blah. Those you stars wou,d have gotten over anyways because they were sucking TBOZ, Tommy's and every other member of creatives cock to get ahead.mnow shut the fuck up or I say we just fight here and now

IC: I do care about competition yes, but I did care more of the younger talent.

Kingstrem
12-20-2011, 07:11 PM
IC: It looks like I was wrong....to see such disrespectful talents in EWNCW.....

IC: The students I taught were not for just JBW, they were for everyone. Their were even some students willing to go to EWNCW and pass on my teachings. As I said.....helping indirectly.

I was hoping that the amount of guys I feuded against would learn respect and the respect I gave them would pass on. I passed it down to you Tommy....but it looks like that you and I failed in passing that respect down to other people and the rest of the talents.

IC: Don't talk about EWNCW and disrespect. If anything, you started the disrespect train here. You are dishonorable and the GODS look down and frowned upon you.

HolyJose2391
12-20-2011, 07:12 PM
IC: I do care about competition yes, but I did care more of the younger talent.

IC: I don't care why you left. You're here now and they're bitching and whining that we have you that's what comes down to. they're crying over losing you. I say get over it and fight!

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 07:13 PM
IC: Don't talk about EWNCW and disrespect. If anything, you started the disrespect train here. You are dishonorable and the GODS look down and frowned upon you.

IC: How? Because I CHOSE to teach respect in a DIFFERENT WAY? You still don't see the full picture here.

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 07:15 PM
IC: I don't care why you left. You're here now and they're bitching and whining that we have you that's what comes down to. they're crying over losing you. I say get over it and fight!

IC: Only if.....they still don't see the full picture on why I left and still continue to provoke me. So far.....I'm about ready to fight the disrespectful people. They don't see that they are doing wrong but clouded on the thought that they did right.

Kingstrem
12-20-2011, 07:16 PM
IC: Who says I didn't care? I had students for fun? For something to do? No I did not. I did care and I did regret leaving but it was a choice I had to make. I knew about the repercussions and you have proved it to me. The talents I put over.....DIDN'T TEACH YOU A THING!

IC: Who did you put over? please tell me. I am anxious to hear.

IC: If you ever read into the shows, I am someone who doesn't care for writers, I get what I want on my own, been like that since I was a kid. So don't try to say I am a kiss ass or how you put it, I suck dick. You are sorely mislead by that

HolyJose2391
12-20-2011, 07:18 PM

IC: If you ever read into the shows, I am someone who doesn't care for writers, I get what I want on my own, been like that since I was a kid. So don't try to say I am a kiss ass or how you put it, I suck dick. You are sorely mislead by that

IC: I only read shows that are entertaining

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 07:19 PM

The students I taught were not for just JBW, they were for everyone. Their were even some students willing to go to EWNCW and pass on my teachings. As I said.....helping indirectly.

IC: They're disrespectful towards you because you didn't stick around! Don't you get it? They were looking forward to working with you because they respected you. They knew that after working with Shuriken, their careers would propel to new heights.

And "The amount of guys I feuded against"? What, all 3 or 4 of them? And how dare you include me in that bracket, because we all know that you never worked with me in a feud. It was planned, oh, yeah, it was in the works, but you decided to jump over the line before that happened. I had so much respect for you, you wouldn't believe it, and when I heard that I was going to be feuding with you, I was pumped, I was stoked! But then what happened? Oh, you left. And that's when I lost my respect for you. And there's only one way you'd be able to regain that respect from me, but we all know that it's impossible for that to happen, possibly ever.

'The King' there just summed it up really. He's one guy who was I'm sure very much looking forward to working with the great Shuriken, and learn from him. But now, he's never going to have that opportunity. But now he sees you for what you really are.

Any superstar who leaves a company because he thinks he's overshadowing other talent is a superstar that's on one big ego trip. Sorry to have to say that, but it's the sad truth.

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 07:20 PM

IC: Why don't you ask Tommy Thunder, Kevin Matthews, TBOZ, and Gillz? The men I respected and the men I put over.

BlackFalcon
12-20-2011, 07:20 PM

IC: For once Jose, we see eye-to-eye on something. These guys are just bitching and moaning cuz our boy Shuri realized where the real action is, and cuz he knew those guy couldn't get anywhere with him there since obviously no one could beat him. I say zip the lip, and lets get down to business, Chaos-style!

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 07:24 PM

IC: I don't suck anyone's dick to get where I am! I work my ass off just like everyone else. EWNCW is a fair company that rewards the ones that put in the work. something which you can't appreciate.

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 07:26 PM
IC: They're disrespectful towards you because you didn't stick around! Don't you get it? They were looking forward to working with you because they respected you. They knew that after working with Shuriken, their careers would propel to new heights.

And "The amount of guys I feuded against"? What, all 3 or 4 of them? And how dare you include me in that bracket, because we all know that you never worked with me in a feud. It was planned, oh, yeah, it was in the works, but you decided to jump over the line before that happened. I had so much respect for you, you wouldn't believe it, and when I heard that I was going to be feuding with you, I was pumped, I was stoked! But then what happened? Oh, you left. And that's when I lost my respect for you. And there's only one way you'd be able to regain that respect from me, but we all know that it's impossible for that to happen, possibly ever.

'The King' there just summed it up really. He's one guy who was I'm sure very much looking forward to working with the great Shuriken, and learn from him. But now, he's never going to have that opportunity. But now he sees you for what you really are.

Any superstar who leaves a company because he thinks he's overshadowing other talent is a superstar that's on one big ego trip. Sorry to have to say that, but it's the sad truth.

IC: Why would I stick around? I was hoping for you to teach them the meaning of respect but again I was wrong because you were too busy running away with championships. These aren't lost children. They can grow by themselves but as I said....I was hoping to help indirectly but you have a problem of me helping.

I apologize Mr. Thunder but you are the type of talent that I was talking about. You did not need me to boost your career. It was boosted to begin with!

What? He sees me as an enemy? Good.....even as an enemy I can still teach.

You say that because you are still angry at me but not even taking in my side of the dispute. If I have an ego, its because I like competition, NOT for learning and passing on new skills.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 07:26 PM
IC: Why don't you ask Tommy Thunder, Kevin Matthews, TBOZ, and Gillz? The men I respected and the men I put over.

IC: You've NEVER had a feud with me or TBOZ. FACT. Putting Matthews over was a waste, since he's taken that token you gave him, wiped his ass with it and flushed that down the toilet. Gillz is the only EWNCW star that you've put over. And that's the fact.

HolyJose2391
12-20-2011, 07:27 PM
IC: For once Jose, we see eye-to-eye on something. These guys are just bitching and moaning cuz our boy Shuri realized where the real action is, and cuz he knew those guy couldn't get anywhere with him there since obviously no one could beat him. I say zip the lip, and lets get down to business, Chaos-style!

IC: who are you again? It doesn't matter. They're only bitching because they lost their best talent and forget to see who they have to take up the torch that Shuriken left. They are attacking him because they are "broken hearted" fucking idiots if you ask me. Now excuse me I have a plane to catch

HolyJose2391
12-20-2011, 07:27 PM
IC: I don't suck anyone's dick to get where I am! I work my ass off just like everyone else. EWNCW is a fair company that rewards the ones that put in the work. something which you can't appreciate.

IC: that's because you are creative doesn't take much to make yourself a dual champion

Grind_Bastard
12-20-2011, 07:28 PM

IC as Carlin: And still, you could have put over people like McCoy, King Strem here, Dimension, Krysys, or myself, and you didn't need to be in the main event. Help us pass from upper mid card to main event, or from low card to mid card feuding with you for the International title. There would be thousands of possibilities anbd they didn't imply you overshadowing nobody.

I would haveliked to hear Bob Daniels sayin': OMG! Carlin has defeated Shuriken and Tommy and now he's the new EWNCW champion! That would have been epic! Exactly the same as Benoit defeating DX at WM XX. And now it won't happen. So, unless you explain fully why we don't see the whole picture here, I don't buy why you leaving EWNCW was beneficial for us.

Kingstrem

IC: Shuriken is a name I heard so many times, even today, and I would love to shut that name up. I always want a challenge, but yeah he ran off and went to JBW and now what?

SilverGhost

IC: Mr. Chaos, that is not true. Given I like the competition here better but I still left because I wanted to see if they can grow without me. The talents I put over should have done their job, like I did with you and Jman. But I was wrong.....

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 07:29 PM
IC: that's because you are creative doesn't take much to make yourself a dual champion

OOC: Tommy Thunder is a character in EWNCW, not the writer of the shows. That's Mr C. R. Evans.

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 07:30 PM
IC: You've NEVER had a feud with me or TBOZ. FACT. Putting Matthews over was a waste, since he's taken that token you gave him, wiped his ass with it and flushed that down the toilet. Gillz is the only EWNCW star that you've put over. And that's the fact.

IC: Yet all of you preached respect like how I did but....only when I was there.

HolyJose2391
12-20-2011, 07:30 PM
OOC: Tommy Thunder is a character in EWNCW, not the writer of the shows. That's Mr C. R. Evans.

OOC: shows how much I know :p

THEKEVINBRAND
12-20-2011, 07:31 PM
Now business is about to pick up!

Kingstrem
12-20-2011, 07:33 PM

IC: So there is my answer, one person. And I wouldn't even call that being put over considering you left before your title match. But it's cool, we all dream.
And for the other JBW guys, just keep your eye on this guy because he may just do the same.

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 07:35 PM
IC as Carlin: And still, you could have put over people like McCoy, King Strem here, Dimension, Krysys, or myself, and you didn't need to be in the main event. Help us pass from upper mid card to main event, or from low card to mid card feuding with you for the International title. There would be thousands of possibilities anbd they didn't imply you overshadowing nobody.

I would haveliked to hear Bob Daniels sayin': OMG! Carlin has defeated Shuriken and Tommy and now he's the new EWNCW champion! That would have been epic! Exactly the same as Benoit defeating DX at WM XX. And now it won't happen. So, unless you explain fully why we don't see the whole picture here, I don't buy why you leaving EWNCW was beneficial for us.

IC: I would have but I decided to teach a different way. If I am hated for my decision, then so be it.

If you wanna know, fine: I went to EWNCW to teach respect. It didn't have to be in the ring, it could have been in the back by talking to the talents and I did a lot of that. The talents were all about that and liked how it went. I was happy to know that most of the talents were all about respect. I reached the conclusion that they didn't need me anymore because they know how to work it out.

IC: Shuriken is a name I heard so many times, even today, and I would love to shut that name up. I always want a challenge, but yeah he ran off and went to JBW and now what?

IC: If you want to....how about you and me...one on one. See how you can handle the respect that I am about to give you? You think you can handle a match against me?

HolyJose2391
12-20-2011, 07:36 PM
IC: So there is my answer, one person. And I wouldn't even call that being put over considering you left before your title match. But it's cool, we all dream.
And for the other JBW guys, just keep your eye on this guy because he may just do the same.

IC: what leave? Oh we'd be so devastated! Wait there was a hell of a company way before Shuriken got here and guess what he'd continue to grow and not bitch because we lost ONE MAN. Instead we'd rely on our roster and move on. Something you over at EWNCW can't seem to comprehend

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 07:38 PM
IC: what leave? Oh we'd be so devastated! Wait there was a hell of a company way before Shuriken got here and guess what he'd continue to grow and not bitch because we lost ONE MAN. Instead we'd rely on our roster and move on. Something you over at EWNCW can't seem to comprehend

IC: I hate to say it.....but he is beginning to see the full picture....

Kingstrem
12-20-2011, 07:41 PM
IC: I would have but I decided to teach a different way. If I am hated for my decision, then so be it.

If you wanna know, fine: I went to EWNCW to teach respect. It didn't have to be in the ring, it could have been in the back by talking to the talents and I did a lot of that. The talents were all about that and liked how it went. I was happy to know that most of the talents were all about respect. I reached the conclusion that they didn't need me anymore because they know how to work it out.

IC: If you want to....how about you and me...one on one. See how you can handle the respect that I am about to give you? You think you can handle a match against me?

IC: You make the king happy, I will take the challenge and you will then learn to respect me.

HolyJose2391
IC: I hate to say it.....but he is beginning to see the full picture....

IC: I've full of surprises. Now onto bringing the EWNCW Championship to JBW. BRING ME GILLZ!!!!

Tommy Thunder

If you want to....how about you and me...one on one. See how you can handle the respect that I am about to give you? You think you can handle a match against me?

IC: Well your different way hasn't worked! It sucked! Everybody hates you now! That's the problem! your so called 'different way' was the wrong way!

And can I just add, in the words of CM Punk, you're very one dimensional. I mean you may as well go ahead and change your theme to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XAI-PFQcA
Change the damn record!

K-Jammin
12-20-2011, 07:45 PM
IC: After hearing several pages of bullshit I only have one question, who the fuck is King Strem?

Kingstrem
12-20-2011, 07:47 PM
IC: After hearing several pages of bullshit I only have one question, who the fuck is King Strem?

IC: I Could say the same to you bitch, but from the looks of it I will be the one taking Shuriken's Life and your titles.

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 07:47 PM
IC: You make the king happy, I will take the challenge and you will then learn to respect me.

IC: That's only if you can defeat me.

IC: Well your different way hasn't worked! It sucked! Everybody hates you now! That's the problem! your so called 'different way' was the wrong way!!

IC: I knew of the repercussions but still went with it because I thought you and the rest of EWNCW roster were mature enough to handle me leaving and you growing, not individually but together. Now do you see it? If it worked, we wouldn't have problems. If it didn't work, I don't have a problem being an enemy of EWNCW.

HolyJose2391
12-20-2011, 07:48 PM

IC:Good fucking question he just decided to hop on tommy and McCoy's dick and hasn't left since.

Grind_Bastard
12-20-2011, 07:48 PM

IC as Carlin: And still in-ring action would have been as valuable as all that.

IC As Carlin: As we have 3 PPv's on the way, I hope you make myself that offer too. I mean to focus on tag team wrestling, but I fancy facing you one on one.

IC: Well your different way hasn't worked! It sucked! Everybody hates you now! That's the problem! your so called 'different way' was the wrong way!

And can I just add, in the words of CM Punk, you're very one dimensional. I mean you may as well go ahead and change your theme to

Change the damn record!

IC as Carlin: Hey, but that song's cool!

Kingstrem
12-20-2011, 07:50 PM
IC:Good fucking question he just decided to hop on tommy and McCoy's dick and hasn't left since.

IC: Hahaha read something good once and check out EWNCW and you will understand

K-Jammin
12-20-2011, 07:50 PM
IC: I Could say the same to you bitch, but from the looks of it I will be the one taking Shuriken's Life and your titles.

IC: Does somebody wanna get this retard a colouring in book?

So you came into this war without looking into who exactly are the World Champions? and don't feed me the usual bullshit of "Oh your titles don't mean anything so there was no need" because that line went out of date ages ago, how your fed manages to produce numerous cunts like you is actually impressive...

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 07:52 PM
IC: That's only if you can defeat me.

IC: I knew of the repercussions but still went with it because I thought you and the rest of EWNCW roster were mature enough to handle me leaving and you growing, not individually but together. Now do you see it? If it worked, we wouldn't have problems. If it didn't work, I don't have a problem being an enemy of EWNCW.

IC: Now you're claiming that we haven't grown since you've left? We have grown since you left. We've grown a LOT, and we're still the top company on EWN.
But that doesn't change the fact that you were meant to be part of it, and should have been part of it. And it doesn't change the fact that people were angry that you left.

Oh, and nice touch, ignoring my latter comments.

Kingstrem
12-20-2011, 07:57 PM
IC: Does somebody wanna get this retard a colouring in book?

So you came into this war without looking into who exactly are the World Champions? and don't feed me the usual bullshit of "Oh your titles don't mean anything so there was no need" because that line went out of date ages ago, how your fed manages to produce numerous cunts like you is actually impressive...

IC: I really don't need to know who the champions are, that does not matter to me, I will beat anyone and take everything from your company

K-Jammin
12-20-2011, 08:00 PM
IC: I really don't need to know who the champions are, that does not matter to me, I will beat anyone and take everything from your company

IC: Oh so you still went with that line anyway? L to the O to the L, laughable little prick. Stay out of big boy business until you actually get on the map yeah? Because there is nobody who is taking you seriously right now.

Kingstrem
12-20-2011, 08:02 PM
IC: Oh so you still went with that line anyway? L to the O to the L, laughable little prick. Stay out of big boy business until you actually get on the map yeah? Because there is nobody who is taking you seriously right now.

IC: You sound like a teenage girl who are you again? sounding like someone I don't want to waste my time with.

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 08:03 PM
IC: Now you're claiming that we haven't grown since you've left? We have grown since you left. We've grown a LOT, and we're still the top company on EWN.
But that doesn't change the fact that you were meant to be part of it, and should have been part of it. And it doesn't change the fact that people were angry that you left.

Oh, and nice touch, ignoring my latter comments.

IC: No you haven't. As I said, if it didn't work, I would be an enemy and hated. Isn't that true now? Of being me the enemy, that would mean that you haven't seen the full picture and forgot the respect that I had given to you guys.

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 08:04 PM
IC as Carlin: And still in-ring action would have been as valuable as all that.

IC As Carlin: As we have 3 PPv's on the way, I hope you make myself that offer too. I mean to focus on tag team wrestling, but I fancy facing you one on one.

IC: I am still open to face all of the EWNCW guys and see this growth that Tommy mentioned. And I will accept the angry challengers as well. I am not hiding from this.

K-Jammin
12-20-2011, 08:06 PM
IC: You sound like a teenage girl who are you again? sounding like someone I don't want to waste my time with.

IC: Yeah real mature mate, great entertaining stuff from you as always.

Even though I can't stand him, Tommy's the only one from your fed who can actually throw a successful insult. Well sometimes...

Kingstrem
12-20-2011, 08:08 PM
IC: Yeah real mature mate, great entertaining stuff from you as always.

Even though I can't stand him, Tommy's the only one from your fed who can actually throw a successful insult. Well sometimes...

IC: Insult? I was just speaking the truth. Clearly you understood that right?

BlackFalcon
12-20-2011, 08:13 PM
IC: Mr. Chaos, that is not true. Given I like the competition here better but I still left because I wanted to see if they can grow without me. The talents I put over should have done their job, like I did with you and Jman. But I was wrong.....

IC: Well considering I've not had the honour of feuding with you, I must I do look forward to a chance in the possible future

Change the damn record!

IC: Well coming from a guy who I hear basically wants to copy all CM Punk does, which is in itself practically zero-dimensional, start dusting off your old gramophone yourself mate.

And also a short message to King Strep over there. K-Jam rights, your wrong, get over yourself

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 08:14 PM
IC: No you haven't. As I said, if it didn't work, I would be an enemy and hated. Isn't that true now? Of being me the enemy, that would mean that you haven't seen the full picture and forgot the respect that I had given to you guys.

IC: It didn't work because it was a stupid idea! Simple as that! We've moved on and grown without you. Whether you see that or not, I couldn't care less because your opinion doesn't carry any weight in my book any more.
Your idealistic 'full picture' isn't going to happen. It's too late. Your idea failed. You're not an enemy simply because I bestowed that upon you. You're an enemy because the EWNCW roster collectively decided so. They don't think you've left anything here for them. They don't see what you did for them, because simply put, there's nothing to see.
What you might think was respect you left behind wasn't that at all.

K-Jammin
12-20-2011, 08:14 PM
IC: Insult? I was just speaking the truth. Clearly you understood that right?

IC: Like fuck you was speaking the truth, pathetic cover up to try and hide your embarrassment at the fact you can't shoot insults for shit.

Jobbers like you really wind me up, in fact after meeting you, I've decided I am in favor of abortion.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 08:17 PM
IC: Well coming from a guy who I hear basically wants to copy all CM Punk does, which is in itself practically zero-dimensional, start dusting off your old gramophone yourself mate.

IC: Coming from a guy who hasn't accomplished anything, I'll just go ahead and laugh in your face.

Grind_Bastard
12-20-2011, 08:18 PM
IC: I am still open to face all of the EWNCW guys and see this growth that Tommy mentioned. And I will accept the angry challengers as well. I am not hiding from this.

IC as Carlin: We have a match then.

OOC: I'm not the only booker here, so I'll throw the idea into The Mansion and see what the others say. But I'll f'n book it if it only depended on me.

Tommy Thunder
IC: Like fuck you was speaking the truth, pathetic cover up to try and hide your embarrassment at the fact you can't shoot insults for shit.

Jobbers like you really wind me up, in fact after meeting you, I've decided I am in favor of abortion.

IC: Oh how droll. The 'let's call him a jobber' card. Well played sir. How very, what was it that you said, 'out dated'.

SilverGhost
IC: It didn't work because it was a stupid idea! Simple as that! We've moved on and grown without you. Whether you see that or not, I couldn't care less because your opinion doesn't carry any weight in my book any more.
Your idealistic 'full picture' isn't going to happen. It's too late. Your idea failed. You're not an enemy simply because I bestowed that upon you. You're an enemy because the EWNCW roster collectively decided so. They don't think you've left anything here for them. They don't see what you did for them, because simply put, there's nothing to see.
What you might think was respect you left behind wasn't that at all.

IC: IF YOU HAVE GROWN TOMMY, WHY HAVEN'T EWNCW MATURED AND GOT OVER ME!? Huh? If EWNCW have grown, this pointless discussion wouldn't have happened!

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 08:21 PM
IC: IF YOU HAVE GROWN TOMMY, WHY HAVEN'T EWNCW MATURED AND GOT OVER ME!? Huh? If EWNCW have grown, this pointless discussion wouldn't have happened!

IC: Oh dear, looks like I hit a nerve. Have a soda and cool down.
Fine, I'll go look for someone else to spar with in my search for a match at this damned cross federation event!

K-Jammin
12-20-2011, 08:23 PM
IC: Oh how droll. The 'let's call him a jobber' card. Well played sir. How very, what was it that you said, 'out dated'.

IC: If he was in the ring with the more noticeable guys like yourself, McCoy, TBOZ then he would lose right? Otherwise known as jobbing, think before you speak Thomas.

Also im curious about how you still believe your fed is the bigger better fed? Sure you may say you put on better shows, but then our guys would say we put on better shows, and our view count is just so much bigger it's just raping yours up the arse, ear, nose, fucking everywhere. As your friend Billy says, Bigger is better, right?

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 08:24 PM
IC: Oh dear, looks like I hit a nerve. Have a soda and cool down.
Fine, I'll go look for someone else to spar with in my search for a match at this damned cross federation event!

IC: Oh so you have a chance to face me and now you wanna find someone else? You will never learn.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 08:25 PM
IC: If he was in the ring with the more noticeable guys like yourself, McCoy, TBOZ then he would lose right? Otherwise known as jobbing, think before you speak Thomas.

Also im curious about how you still believe your fed is the bigger better fed? Sure you may say you put on better shows, but then our guys would say we put on better shows, and our view count is just so much bigger it's just raping yours up the arse, ear, nose, fucking everywhere. As your friend Billy says, Bigger is better, right?

IC: Oh dear. It seems you're just shooting yourself in the foot for fun now! Ha!

And how the hell do you measure this 'view count' of yours? Hmmm?

Grind_Bastard
12-20-2011, 08:26 PM

IC as Carlin: Because no matter what, it's still a freaking good match.

HolyJose2391
12-20-2011, 08:26 PM
IC: EWNCW the jealous ex-girlfriend

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 08:28 PM
IC as Carlin: Because no matter what, it's still a freaking good match.

IC: Mr. Carlin, he doesn't want to face me anymore. Well....I have other EWNCW talents that are angry at me and wants to beat me. I wanna see if that is possible, especially now since Tommy and McCoy have angered me and forced me to give up my students.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 08:28 PM
IC: Oh so you have a chance to face me and now you wanna find someone else? You will never learn.

IC: You said we were having a 'pointless discussion'. I'd rather spend my time having one that was the opposite. I'm trying to have a back and forth with you, and you're not giving me anything to work with! I can't work with that shit.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 08:29 PM
IC: Mr. Carlin, he doesn't want to face me anymore. Well....I have other EWNCW talents that are angry at me and wants to beat me. I wanna see if that is possible, especially now since Tommy and McCoy have angered me and forced me to give up my students.

IC: Now you're claiming I don't want to face you! These claims just get better and better!

Grind_Bastard
12-20-2011, 08:30 PM

IC: I'm one of those fellas. And I'll win or die trying.

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 08:33 PM
IC: You said we were having a 'pointless discussion'. I'd rather spend my time having one that was the opposite. I'm trying to have a back and forth with you, and you're not giving me anything to work with! I can't work with that shit.

IC: It was pointless because you had your claims that I did what I did for selfish reasons but I revealed the truth and you still mouth off. If you find talking to me difficult for you, then you shouldn't have started anything.

IC: Now you're claiming I don't want to face you! These claims just get better and better!

IC: So what do you say? Want to face me in the ring? I have Kingstrem as a challenge. You want to be in the list of angry EWNCW challengers? Or you think you did enough damage by breaking my pride and walk away? Lets see if you are a man and face me.

Grind_Bastard
OOC: Shuriken vs Tommy HAS to happen. Gimme an OOC "Hell Yeah" if you agree.

SilverGhost
IC: I'm one of those fellas. And I'll win or die trying.

IC: I like the fighting spirit you have. We can learn from each other.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 08:37 PM
IC: It was pointless because you had your claims that I did what I did for selfish reasons but I revealed the truth and you still mouth off. If you find talking to me difficult for you, then you shouldn't have started anything.

IC: So what do you say? Want to face me in the ring? I have Kingstrem as a challenge. You want to be in the list of angry EWNCW challengers? Or you think you did enough damage by breaking my pride and walk away? Lets see if you are a man and face me.

IC: The truth? What you claim to be the truth is bullshit. We all know that. You're not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

I've made my stance crystal clear. The ball is in your court, as it has been for the last 3 months.

K-Jammin
12-20-2011, 08:43 PM
IC: Oh dear. It seems you're just shooting yourself in the foot for fun now! Ha!

And how the hell do you measure this 'view count' of yours? Hmmm?

IC: Don't try and be smart in order to get people thinking your great Tommy, it doesn't suit you and you sound like a cunt.

You've been at this for fucking yonks now, do you seriously have nothing better to do that just cry over how Shuriken jumped ship? and you call him stale? Hi pot, meet kettle.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/Blogger-Sandi/Misc/pot-kettle-black.jpg

Im off, catch you fuckers later.

Shuriken this don't mean I like you, drug addict.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 08:45 PM
IC: Don't try and be smart in order to get people thinking your great Tommy, it doesn't suit you and you sound like a cunt.

You've been at this for fucking yonks now, do you seriously have nothing better to do that just cry over how Shuriken jumped ship? and you call him stale? Hi pot, meet kettle.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/Blogger-Sandi/Misc/pot-kettle-black.jpg

Im off, catch you fuckers later.

Shuriken this don't mean I like you, drug addict.

IC: Is this your idea of wit? God help you.
#predictable

K-Jammin
12-20-2011, 08:47 PM
IC: Is this your idea of wit? God help you.
#predictable

IC: Is this you trying to be smart again? God help us.
#getsomenewmaterial

SilverGhost
12-20-2011, 08:48 PM
IC: The truth? What you claim to be the truth is bullshit. We all know that. You're not pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

I've made my stance crystal clear. The ball is in your court, as it has been for the last 3 months.

IC: That was the truth. Its not the truth you want to hear but that is the truth that was in my mind from the very beginning. It looks like we have no words to discuss.....we have to have a match. The animosity has grown too much to be ignored.

I will beat you, McCoy, and Kingstrem for you ignorance and not accepting the truth.

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 08:50 PM
IC: Is this you trying to be smart again? God help us.
#getsomenewmaterial

IC: Is this you still here, trying to hang with me? God help you.
#getalife

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 08:53 PM
IC: That was the truth. Its not the truth you want to hear but that is the truth that was in my mind from the very beginning. It looks like we have no words to discuss.....we have to have a match. The animosity has grown too much to be ignored.

I will beat you, McCoy, and Kingstrem for you ignorance and not accepting the truth.

IC: No matter how many times you keep saying that to yourself, nobody else is going to buy it.

We'll have our match to try and deflate that ego of yours. When I have you on your back for the 3 count. Then you will realize that you made a mistake in leaving EWNCW, when it was your duty to stay and help build the stars of the future.

K-Jammin
12-20-2011, 08:54 PM
#getalife

IC: Your just hurting my feelings now, I so wish I was cool enough to "hang" with you! Goodbye Thomas, speak to you tomorrow buddy!!

Tommy Thunder
12-20-2011, 08:56 PM
IC: Your just hurting my feelings now, I so wish I was cool enough to "hang" with you! Goodbye Thomas, speak to you tomorrow buddy!!

Ic: Ahh, you crack me up! Bless your little cotton socks!

AreYaSerious
12-20-2011, 09:06 PM
Interesting stuff in the past few pages.

Torphy
12-20-2011, 09:21 PM
IC as Lansdale: Why has this drivel been allowed to continue as far as it has? All we need now is the crack addicted RedRum fellow to complete this stable of incompetence and mental defficiency that the JBW fans are accustomed to. I have listened, patiently, to the bile and nonsense that has sprayed forth from the mouths of all in question and I feel it is my duty as your superior to enlighten you, so that you may put aside your ridiculous ideas of grandeur and accept your worthlessness for what it is.

Mr Shuriken, your very name suggests you are a man of finesse, a man with wit and ability as sharp as a knife, a man whom if used correctly, is as deadly and dangerous as they come. Yet I find myself disappointed, I come in search of something sharp, and find the very definition of blunt, dull and crude. Look upon me now, can your pitiful mind comprehend what you see? I am the definition of excellence, the epitomy of perfection, and what are you? I would could you a has been, but the truth is, you have never been anything of worth to this industry, a fact as clear as day when you contrived to join the hideous monstrousity that is JBW.

But I am not here to single out one feeble minded fool, I am here to enlighten every last one of you, to the truth and hopelessness of your situation. I am Arthur Lansdale.. Mr Arthur Lansdale.. on my worst day.. I am better than you on your best day.. on my best day I am a force so vast.. so immense that your minds would shatter under the weight of my glory. I am the salvation that this industry craves, I am the cure to the cancer that is slowly killing this once proud business, your so called wrestlers should prepare themselves for a TRUE warrior, and that man is Arthur Lansdale...

You call this a war? I call this a slaughter, make your peace with whatever god you pray to, for the end is nigh. Do not ask for whom the bell tolls... the bell tolls for J..B..W.

Kingstrem
12-20-2011, 09:26 PM

IC: Tom, leave him alone. He doesn't have any friends

68wPayne
12-20-2011, 10:45 PM
IC as Lansdale: Why has this drivel been allowed to continue as far as it has? All we need now is the crack addicted RedRum fellow to complete this stable of incompetence and mental defficiency that the JBW fans are accustomed to. I have listened, patiently, to the bile and nonsense that has sprayed forth from the mouths of all in question and I feel it is my duty as your superior to enlighten you, so that you may put aside your ridiculous ideas of grandeur and accept your worthlessness for what it is.

Mr Shuriken, your very name suggests you are a man of finesse, a man with wit and ability as sharp as a knife, a man whom if used correctly, is as deadly and dangerous as they come. Yet I find myself disappointed, I come in search of something sharp, and find the very definition of blunt, dull and crude. Look upon me now, can your pitiful mind comprehend what you see? I am the definition of excellence, the epitomy of perfection, and what are you? I would could you a has been, but the truth is, you have never been anything of worth to this industry, a fact as clear as day when you contrived to join the hideous monstrousity that is JBW.

But I am not here to single out one feeble minded fool, I am here to enlighten every last one of you, to the truth and hopelessness of your situation. I am Arthur Lansdale.. Mr Arthur Lansdale.. on my worst day.. I am better than you on your best day.. on my best day I am a force so vast.. so immense that your minds would shatter under the weight of my glory. I am the salvation that this industry craves, I am the cure to the cancer that is slowly killing this once proud business, your so called wrestlers should prepare themselves for a TRUE warrior, and that man is Arthur Lansdale...

You call this a war? I call this a slaughter, make your peace with whatever god you pray to, for the end is nigh. Do not ask for whom the bell tolls... the bell tolls for J..B..W.

IC: See now I ain't a man to use big ol' fancy words like you, I got better fuckin' things to do with my time than sit around reading some dictionary. There's beer to drink and dip to spit after all. So what I'm gonna do is break it down real simple, the way I like it. Any time you feel froggy you go on ahead and jump. But don't be cryin' when you land on your ass with a size 13 boot shoved so far up your hind end you'll have to brush your damn teeth with shoe polish. You can go on ahead and keep that Confederate currency handy boy, cause you're gonna need it.

Sully
12-20-2011, 10:58 PM
So if I make a post in this thread, and it doesn't show up on my recent posts...and I don't realize it until nearly 24 hours later, it's pretty much lost for all eternity.

Robareid
12-21-2011, 04:48 AM
Hey guys, could one of you do me a favour?

I need a download of TLC. I usually get them from Telly TV or Desirulez, and I was going to this time, but I forgot and only got the first half

Does anyone know where I can get the second half that hasn't been blocked yet?

BlackFalcon
12-21-2011, 05:34 AM
#getalife

You still here thinking people need to hang with you? God help the universe
#Shutupyoucondescendingnarcissisticpretentiousarse hole

IC: No matter how many times you keep saying that to yourself, nobody else is going to buy it.

We'll have our match to try and deflate that ego of yours. When I have you on your back for the 3 count. Then you will realize that you made a mistake in leaving EWNCW, when it was your duty to stay and help build the stars of the future.

You talk about egos, and you speak like the sun shines out your own ass crack. You step in the ring with me I'll shove that ego down you're throat so hard you'll be shitting teeth, understood?

eboy
12-21-2011, 06:09 AM
*its mourning and McCoy awakes in a Japanese Hotel room the room is shiney clean but clothes and smashes class covers the floor McCoy is stood on the balcony looking over the sleepy and mystical Japanese mountains. The calm seemingly soothing McCoy’s blatant hang-over*

BMcC: Shuriken I have had time to reflect I realized that I am completely in the Right! What I did was to honour and to respect the Japanese forefathers the men that built the style we both draw from and idolise. Where as for you its about your students your legacy… you are nothing but a coward…a selfish coward, its all about you and no matter how you sugar coat it you left EWNCW for You, You walked away because you didn’t have the balls to fight anymore you walked away because your ego couldn’t take losing!, losing the World Title, Losing to Tommy Thunder, losing to Gillz and in the future you would have lost to ME to Solla to Seth to MD to KingStrem because it was OUR Time. We had sat and watches Shuriken, SilverCena & Mathews headline all the PPV’s all the Infernos and Rages.

But no you wanna help Indirectly! Funny how your indirectly involves coming here and getting a World Title within like two mins

Ask yourself who do you have backing you up? A bunch of nobody rookies and K-Jam who lets face it would argue anything I am pretty sure he has no idea what he is talking about, Where’s Kash, Where’s Dubs, Where’s Jman? Where is the guys that would know you! I cant see them anywhere buddy

You talk about Honour yet you show none
You talk about respect yet you give none
You talk about Pride yet you hide your heart in your chest where as I wear mine on my sleeve

This Shuriken is a fraud I am with Tommy on this one

!Please will the real Shuriken stand up!

Otherwise I will be able to claim that INTERNET Killed the EFed Star and I ended Shuriken!

K-Jammin
12-21-2011, 06:10 AM
IC: Tom, leave him alone. He doesn't have any friends

IC: Another fantastic insult, you blow my mind!

CGBigMan
12-21-2011, 06:16 AM
My god i miss alot while i sleep

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-21-2011, 06:23 AM
IC: I haven't competed since Rage Of The Titans. That doesn't mean that I have forgotten what it feels like to kick some ass. One of these days I will lace up my boots again. It just all leads up to one thing... Who would I face?

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 06:28 AM
You still here thinking people need to hang with you? God help the universe
#Shutupyoucondescendingnarcissisticpretentiousarse hole

You talk about egos, and you speak like the sun shines out your own ass crack. You step in the ring with me I'll shove that ego down you're throat so hard you'll be shitting teeth, understood?

IC: Pretentious? Narcissist? And why is that?
And I don't think that the sun shines out of my ass. Why do you say that?

BlackFalcon
12-21-2011, 06:49 AM

IC: Please, you speak like your a freaking god all the time. Shuri had the decency and smarts to realize that he needed to jump over to A) Give you guys a chance to grow and B) Get himself some extra experience, but you talk like he stabbed you in the back. You always thought you were bigger and better than us, even when the overwhelming stats (i.e. view count) proved otherwise. You throw cheapshots and hide behind your greasy lawyers, leaving us no choice to be the bigger men and carry on like nothing happened. Then four months later you do it again, just to try and prove you supposedly better than us. I've only been in JBW a few months, but I'm damn sure I've had a much better and more enriching experience than I would ever have over there, with guys like you, whose superiority complex makes them take stuff like Shuri's departure way out of proportion. You could never except the fact that you lost one of your best guys to a company that has been growing non-stop since it's beginnings.

I have no doubt that you are skilled in the ring, and I respect you for that. However, If you don't sort out your attitude than I'm afraid we can never get along. You sir, need to get your hea dout of your arse, and realize that this whole was started by your petty feelings of jealousy and resentment.

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 07:02 AM

IC as Ma$$: Because you are? The fella's just met you and he got that impression, imagine what those of us who have seen you grow from a timid little Kennedy rip off into a mouthy little CM Punk rip off think about you? Wait, you're gonna become a pale immitation of The Rock and tell us that "it doesn't matter" what we think of you? Or maybe you'll become a "Stone Cold" wannabe and start saying "what?!" everytime we try to speak?

*rolls eyes*

Whoever you morph into next, please, try to at least make it half way entertaining, ya' confused looking simpleton.

*looks at Tommy for a second, tilts head and says.*

Bingo! I've got it! See, what with your lack of charisma and solid looking jaw line, I reckon you'd make a perfect Beth Phoenix, then, instead of really wanting to fucking be CM Punk, you you could actually really be fucking CM Punk... Tommy? You listening to me? No? C'mon, snap out of it -you can fantasise about fucking CM Punk later- for now I just want you to concentrate on being entertaining. Manage that can you?

*whispers to St George and Siaki*

Tenner says he can't do it.

OOC: Welcome back Devs... PM me for fuck sake! It's been ffffaaaarrrr too long :)

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 07:03 AM
IC: Please, you speak like your a freaking god all the time. Shuri had the decency and smarts to realize that he needed to jump over to A) Give you guys a chance to grow and B) Get himself some extra experience, but you talk like he stabbed you in the back. You always thought you were bigger and better than us, even when the overwhelming stats (i.e. view count) proved otherwise. You throw cheapshots and hide behind your greasy lawyers, leaving us no choice to be the bigger men and carry on like nothing happened. Then four months later you do it again, just to try and prove you supposedly better than us. I've only been in JBW a few months, but I'm damn sure I've had a much better and more enriching experience than I would ever have over there, with guys like you, whose superiority complex makes them take stuff like Shuri's departure way out of proportion. You could never except the fact that you lost one of your best guys to a company that has been growing non-stop since it's beginnings.

I have no doubt that you are skilled in the ring, and I respect you for that. However, If you don't sort out your attitude than I'm afraid we can never get along. You sir, need to get your hea dout of your arse, and realize that this whole was started by your petty feelings of jealousy and resentment.

IC: I'm no more of God than you are.
There's nothing decent about making promises and then breaking them.
Again, I'll ask how the hell do you measure this 'view count'? If you can come up with some legit figures to back up your point, then please go ahead.
I don't hide behind any lawyers. I don't throw so called 'cheapshots' without good reason, I throw them because I want to prove a point.
Since you've never been in EWNCW, you can never know if you've had a better time there. And let's face it, you likely never will.
I can't accept the fact he's left? Of course I can. It's just the way he left that I have a problem with. And whether you like it or not, Shuriken vs Thunder is a match everybody wants to see (or so I'l told). So I'm within my right to defend myself if he bad mouths me, and the same goes for him.

I have no doubt that you are skilled also, and the respect in that sense is mutual, but I am sick and tired of rookies like yourself disrespecting and running your mouths about situations you know nothing about. I've sweat blood and tears for this business. Not just for EWNCW, but for this whole business. I've not got a lot of recognition for it, and frankly, I don't care about that, because all I know is I'm doing my part to make this business more fun for everyone.
You need to get your head out of your ass and realize that I started this because the fans, from both sides might I add, wanted to see it happen.
I made it happen.

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 07:09 AM
IC as Ma$$: Because you are? The fella's just met you and he got that impression, imagine what those of us who have seen you grow from a timid little Kennedy rip off into a mouthy little CM Punk rip off think about you? Wait, you're gonna become a pale immitation of The Rock and tell us that "it doesn't matter" what we think of you? Or maybe you'll become a "Stone Cold" wannabe and start saying "what?!" everytime we try to speak?

*rolls eyes*

Whoever you morph into next, please, try to at least make it half way entertaining, ya' confused looking simpleton.

*looks at Tommy for a second, tilts head and says.*

Bingo! I've got it! See, what with your lack of charisma and solid looking jaw line, I reckon you'd make a perfect Beth Phoenix, then, instead of really wanting to fucking be CM Punk, you you could actually really be fucking CM Punk... Tommy? You listening to me? No? C'mon, snap out of it -you can fantasise about fucking CM Punk later- for now I just want you to concentrate on being entertaining. Manage that can you?

*whispers to St George and Siaki*

Tenner says he can't do it.

OOC: Welcome back Devs... PM me for fuck sake! It's been ffffaaaarrrr too long :)

IC: Can I manage that? No, it seems I can't.

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 07:16 AM
IC: Can I manage that? No, it seems I can't.

IC as Ma$$: Ahh, don't be like that... All I wanted to do was have a little bit of banter with ya'.

*Ma$$ sticks out bottom lip and walks off with his hands in his pockets.*

You guys are no fun :(

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 07:21 AM
I just got blindsided by a door.

BY A DOOR!

Can I get my own spinoff now? Like Matthews?

eboy
12-21-2011, 07:24 AM
IC: What a surprise that their making NO Sense just like their Shows what a surprise their post whoring and saying shit that dont make sense

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 07:24 AM
IC as Ka$h:

EWNCW -- Views: 356,224

JBW -- Views: 629,280

Well, you did ask :)

Oh, and for the record, Shuri' came to Jabe because I asked him to. End of.

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 07:25 AM
IC as Ka$h:

IC: Plus about 1.5 mil a year *coughcoughcough*

eboy
12-21-2011, 07:27 AM
IC: Plus about 1.5 mil a year *coughcoughcough*

IC: Finally you show your face!!

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 07:28 AM
IC as Ka$h: *looks up.* Wait... Romes? Billy? Get him, Romes! But, go easy, because he seems to enjoy getting his arse handed to him, and you don't want him getting a semi-lob half way through beating him.

eboy
12-21-2011, 07:29 AM
IC as Ka$h:

IC: how does that have any bearing on show quality. its called post whoring! we are proud that are pages are about EWNCW and not riddles and random shit

Tommy Thunder
IC as Ka$h:

IC as head of EWNCW: And what's to say that people haven't been back to read shows more than once? What's to say that EWNCW guys read JBW shows and not vice versa?
Oh, and I would have thought that you had more respect than that. I'd never tap up a JBW superstar unless he was a free agent. It's called showing respect to your competition.

BlackFalcon
IC: I'm no more of God than you are.
There's nothing decent about making promises and then breaking them.
Again, I'll ask how the hell do you measure this 'view count'? If you can come up with some legit figures to back up your point, then please go ahead.
I don't hide behind any lawyers. I don't throw so called 'cheapshots' without good reason, I throw them because I want to prove a point.
Since you've never been in EWNCW, you can never know if you've had a better time there. And let's face it, you likely never will.
I can't accept the fact he's left? Of course I can. It's just the way he left that I have a problem with. And whether you like it or not, Shuriken vs Thunder is a match everybody wants to see (or so I'l told). So I'm within my right to defend myself if he bad mouths me, and the same goes for him.

I have no doubt that you are skilled also, and the respect in that sense is mutual, but I am sick and tired of rookies like yourself disrespecting and running your mouths about situations you know nothing about. I've sweat blood and tears for this business. Not just for EWNCW, but for this whole business. I've not got a lot of recognition for it, and frankly, I don't care about that, because all I know is I'm doing my part to make this business more fun for everyone.
You need to get your head out of your ass and realize that I started this because the fans, from both sides might I add, wanted to see it happen.
I made it happen.

OOC: I'd just like to say I have the upmost respect for everything you've done. I only say this as IC, I agree that I want to see it, and I have the full knowledge that this is going to be a completely awesome war.

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 07:31 AM
IC: Finally you show your face!!

IC: Who are you? *leans next to Kash* Is this really Billy McCoy? Where's the sheep he's usually shaggin'?

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 07:32 AM
OOC: I'd just like to say I have the upmost respect for everything you've done. I only say this as IC, I agree that I want to see it, and I have the full knowledge that this is going to be a completely awesome war.

OOC: Dude, there was no need to explain that lol! IC stuff is exactly what it is; 'in character'. A good verbal joust there I have to say!

eboy
12-21-2011, 07:33 AM
IC: Who are you? *leans next to Kash* Is this really Billy McCoy? Where's the sheep he's usually shaggin'?

IC: *leans to tommy* what the hells he on about your the welsh one!?

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 07:34 AM
IC: *leans to tommy* what the hells he on about your the welsh one!?

IC: *leans to Billy McCoy* Wait, Tommy shags sheep? Wait! *grabs a chair and swings it at Billy*

eboy
12-21-2011, 07:36 AM
IC: *leans to Billy McCoy* Wait, Tommy shags sheep? Wait! *grabs a chair and swings it at Billy*

IC: *McCoy ducks* ha is that how little faith you have in your speaking abilities lol

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 07:38 AM
IC: *McCoy ducks* ha is that how little faith you have in your speaking abilities lol

IC: I have no problem speaking articulately--my worry is about you only understanding half the alphabet. Grunts and Loud sounds are the only things you seem to understand. And speaking of inability--didn't you just lose a title a few weeks ago? To a girl?!?

eboy
12-21-2011, 07:39 AM
IC: I have no problem speaking articulately--my worry is about you only understanding half the alphabet. Grunts and Loud sounds are the only things you seem to understand. And speaking of inability--didn't you just lose a title a few weeks ago? To a girl?!?

IC: i put over Mark Dimensions yes!, got a problem understanding that!?

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 07:44 AM
IC: i put over Mark Dimensions yes!, got a problem understanding that!?

IC: Put over?! PUT OVER?! Scott Hall put over Chris "The Lionheart" Jericho against the wishes of World Wrestling Championship. You were just following orders. And do you know why you were told to drop that title? Because you're boring. You're bland. When you grab a mic the viewers take a piss break. When you make your way down the ramp for a match the audience makes their way to the concession stand.

BlackFalcon
12-21-2011, 07:46 AM
IC as head of EWNCW: And what's to say that people haven't been back to read shows more than once? What's to say that EWNCW guys read JBW shows and not vice versa?
Oh, and I would have thought that you had more respect than that. I'd never tap up a JBW superstar unless he was a free agent. It's called showing respect to your competition.

IC: And you were talking earlier about shooting yourself in the foot. When your trusted employees are watching the rival brand, you know you got problems.

BlackFalcon
12-21-2011, 07:48 AM
OOC: Also, check out my new blog, still being moderated but should be open to all soon. I'ts basically who I think in the roster has the best chance of winning the Rumble

eboy
12-21-2011, 07:49 AM
IC: Put over?! PUT OVER?! Scott Hall put over Chris "The Lionheart" Jericho against the wishes of World Wrestling Championship. You were just following orders. And do you know why you were told to drop that title? Because you're boring. You're bland. When you grab a mic the viewers take a piss break. When you make your way down the ramp for a match the audience makes their way to the concession stand.

IC: um where the fuck have you been i started a FUCKING FIRESTORM that led to Shuriken resigning as NJ Sensei and led to a days discussion and about 50 posts for you pricks! you do ONE THING just ONE MOTHER FUCKING THING that makes people talk! and you call me boring you such a stupid moron because that argument is quite obviously redundant

eboy
12-21-2011, 07:50 AM
IC: And you were talking earlier about shooting yourself in the foot. When your trusted employees are watching the rival brand, you know you got problems.

IC: not really its respect for your writers and interest in our competition

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 07:51 AM
IC: um where the fuck have you been i started a FUCKING FIRESTORM that led to Shuriken resigning as NJ Sensei and led to a days discussion and about 50 posts for you pricks! you do ONE THING just ONE MOTHER FUCKING THING that makes people talk! and you call me boring you such a stupid moron because that argument is quite obviously redundant

IC: Hey, look, McCoy tweeted a picture of himself!

http://cdn.babble.com/strollerderby/files/2011/04/baby1.jpg

You really think "Bigger is better"? Well at least you and your girlfriend agree on one thing: I am better.

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 07:53 AM

IC as Ka$h: Man, take your respect and shove it up your arsehole. Where was your respect when you stole our champion Manabu and had your team piss on our belt? Oh, wait, sorry, that was us. OK, where was your respect when you stole one of our greatest stars in TDA? Oh, wait, that was us again. Wait, what about that time when your world champion Kevin Mathews decided that EWNCW was just too much of a mouthful to say in his promos and decided to rejoin a place that is actually relevant in today's society? So, as you can see, while you're busy talking about respect and shit, we'll be busy conquering the world. It's how the game is played... Look at the two biggest companies the western world has ever known -WWE/F and WCW- and then get back to me and tell me how far respect will get you in the wrasslin' bizness!

Ruck Fespect... I'm far to busy to be worried about who I might upset with my actions... Just ask HolyJose -- a guy whose company I've literally raped of talent over the past few months. Then, in a couple of weeks, go and ask Broc, AYS, and Sully, because I'm about to do the same to them... This is a cold business, my friend, and as long as your sealing deals with a pinky promise over a pint at the pub, you'll NEVER get to where my beloved Jabe is at right now.

eboy
12-21-2011, 07:55 AM
IC: Hey, look, McCoy tweeted a picture of himself!

http://cdn.babble.com/strollerderby/files/2011/04/baby1.jpg

You really think "Bigger is better"? Well at least you and your girlfriend agree on one thing: I am better.

IC: and you had to resort to that!! well in that case get Bruce Buffer in here

BB: Hey Billy

BMcC: Hey bruce, its Romanflare

BB: that dick ok i'll do the honours

The Referee has called a stop to this contest after 3 pages and 11 post declaring the winner by... Roman having no imagination to be
BILLY McCoooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 07:57 AM
IC: Dude, it's not cool to make fun of my baby penis.

IC: Hmm? I'm sorry--I saw that mic in your hand and decided I should take that shit now.

Torphy
12-21-2011, 07:59 AM
IC: See now I ain't a man to use big ol' fancy words like you, I got better fuckin' things to do with my time than sit around reading some dictionary. There's beer to drink and dip to spit after all. So what I'm gonna do is break it down real simple, the way I like it. Any time you feel froggy you go on ahead and jump. But don't be cryin' when you land on your ass with a size 13 boot shoved so far up your hind end you'll have to brush your damn teeth with shoe polish. You can go on ahead and keep that Confederate currency handy boy, cause you're gonna need it.

IC: Ahh as expected, I use words such as 'worth' and 'shatter' and immediately i'm accused of consulting a dictionary to compose a fluid and resoundingly accurate statement. I will not blame you however, you live in a society, a culture where xenophobia is encouraged and forced upon the young, so much so that the vast majority of your citizens do not hold passports. But I digress, the key difference to note between us is that your speech patterns suggest you're the type to receive a few too many shots to the cranium, whereas my speech patterns dictate I am the likely cause of said shots, although in the case I cannot take such credit. Allow me to put this into words you may understand, step inside the ring with me, and I shall give you a legitimate reason for NOT brushing your teeth, as opposed to your usual excuse of laziness and slobbery.

eboy
IC: Hmm? I'm sorry--I saw that mic in your hand and decided I should take that shit now.

I repeat

The Referee has called a stop to this contest after 3 pages and 11 post declaring the winner by... Roman having no imagination to be
BILLY McCoooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!![/QUOTE]

BlackFalcon
IC: not really its respect for your writers and interest in our competition

IC: Fair enough. I will check out some of your shows too then. Good to know who I might be up against.

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 08:03 AM
I repeat

BILLY McCoooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

IC: Yeah, I have no idea "what da heyul" you just said. I'm sorry, lemme get my Stupid-to-English Translator on the phone. *pulls out a phone and dials* ... .... Eugene? It's Romes. Yeah. Oh, really!? Congratulations! I'm sure your mom is happy she doesn't have to change your diapers anymore. Hey, real quick, can you translate something for me? Yeah, I think his natural language is "stupid". You will? Thanks! *holds the phone up to Billy* Say it again so he can translate it for me.

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 08:09 AM
OOC: EBoy, why does it say EWNCW 1 vs JBW 0

Did we get beat at some point and not even realise it?

Lol@your imagination ;)

Edit: Billy McCoy def RomanFlare 21st Dec.... Wow. Now you're definitely imagining things!

I love ya', bruv, but, yeah... Wow.

eboy
12-21-2011, 08:09 AM
IC: Yeah, I have no idea "what da heyul" you just said. I'm sorry, lemme get my Stupid-to-English Translator on the phone. *pulls out a phone and dials* ... .... Eugene? It's Romes. Yeah. Oh, really!? Congratulations! I'm sure your mom is happy she doesn't have to change your diapers anymore. Hey, real quick, can you translate something for me? Yeah, I think his natural language is "stupid". You will? Thanks! *holds the phone up to Billy* Say it again so he can translate it for me.
IC: oh the imagination is through the roof your sooo funny buddy well done ROUND OF A PLAUSE FOR ROMAN EVERYONE...

wake up mate this ones over I Win

eboy
12-21-2011, 08:10 AM

Lol@your imagination ;)

no thats for us destroying Shurikens character last night ;)

BlackFalcon
12-21-2011, 08:12 AM
IC: Ahh as expected, I use words such as 'worth' and 'shatter' and immediately i'm accused of consulting a dictionary to compose a fluid and resoundingly accurate statement. I will not blame you however, you live in a society, a culture where xenophobia is encouraged and forced upon the young, so much so that the vast majority of your citizens do not hold passports. But I digress, the key difference to note between us is that your speech patterns suggest you're the type to receive a few too many shots to the cranium, whereas my speech patterns dictate I am the likely cause of said shots, although in the case I cannot take such credit. Allow me to put this into words you may understand, step inside the ring with me, and I shall give you a legitimate reason for NOT brushing your teeth, as opposed to your usual excuse of laziness and slobbery.

IC: Alright man, anyone who argues someone as xenophobia and the accuses them of stereotypes liek Laziness and slobbery is just begging to get there hypocritical arse kicked. You see Arthur, You are obviously the type of Brit everyone hates: The pompous, egotistical, guy who thinks he's better than Yanks cuz you see them all as idiots. See I'm the type of brit people like, as in not a bigot. You trash Lenny Ray again and I guarantee, that My foot will be so far up your, the water on my knee will quench your thirst, got it?

Torphy
12-21-2011, 08:12 AM

Lol@your imagination ;)

Edit: Billy McCoy def RomanFlare 21st Dec.... Wow. Now you're definitely imagining things!

I love ya', bruv, but, yeah... Wow.

OOC: Hey Kash great show on a few days back, great read. That idea you put about the order of the shows last night I already put to Tommy on Sunday so Ir eckon we're gonna go ahead with that.

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 08:13 AM
IC: oh the imagination is through the roof your sooo funny buddy well done ROUND OF A PLAUSE FOR ROMAN EVERYONE...

wake up mate this ones over I Win

IC: Dude, Eugene just learned to use the Potty. I was talking about his mother, you moronic ass pimple. You really think a neanderthal like yourself could ever defeat me in a war of words? You couldn't even pass the 1st grade here in the United States!

eboy
12-21-2011, 08:17 AM
IC: Dude, Eugene just learned to use the Potty. I was talking about his mother, you moronic ass pimple. You really think a neanderthal like yourself could ever defeat me in a war of words? You couldn't even pass the 1st grade her in the United States!

IC: The Irony!!! I am aware you were talking about me. I Was simply pointing out what great imagination you have for congratulating a retard on how to use a potty i mean your worse than a wrestling mark looks like your a life mark

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 08:18 AM
no thats for us destroying Shurikens character last night ;)

Yeah, I read that, and I think thats definitely a matter of opinion.

Also, if we're keeping track of who "wins" IC flame wars, then we're ahead by a long shot just from K-Jams posts alone. Also, you might want to go back some pages on the EWNCW thread to see Freak Inc get "owned" by, ahem, yours truly.. Of course, that's just my opinion on the matter :)

Opinions + Imagination = victory for EWNCW!!!!

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 08:19 AM
IC: The Irony!!! I am aware you were talking about me. I Was simply pointing out what great imagination you have for congratulating a retard on how to use a potty i mean your worse than a wrestling mark looks like your a life mark

IC: One typo and the man who butchers an entire language makes fun of me. How sad. Since you have apparently appointed yourself "untouchable" and "better than RomanFlare because I'm the greatest", may I ask a question? Was it awkward the first time you and your mother had sex together? Was it weird because she's a sheep?

eboy
12-21-2011, 08:20 AM
Yeah, I read that, and I think thats definitely a matter of opinion.

Also, if we're keeping track of who "wins" IC flame wars, then we're ahead by a long shot just from K-Jams posts alone. Also, you might want to go back some pages on the EWNCW thread to see Freak Inc get "owned" by, ahem, yours truly.. Of course, that's just my opinion on the matter :)

Opinions + Imagination = victory for EWNCW!!!!

exactly kash buddy its McCoy's openion i am aware i didn't officially beat roman and we're not 1-0 up but in converse its also just your openion so neither me or you can say who's "winning"

eboy
12-21-2011, 08:21 AM
IC: One typo and the man who butchers an entire language makes fun of me. How sad. Since you have apparently appointed yourself "untouchable" and "better than RomanFlare because I'm the greatest", may I ask a question? Was it awkward the first time you and your mother had sex together? Was it weird because she's a sheep?

IC: how is that at all an intelligent comment! you are shooting yourself in the foot you moron.

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 08:21 AM
OOC: Hey Kash great show on a few days back, great read. That idea you put about the order of the shows last night I already put to Tommy on Sunday so Ir eckon we're gonna go ahead with that.

Thanks, man!! That means a lot.

I was about to go and read your Christmas show but I ended up having a little IC session.. You may have noticed :)

Also, yeah, obviously great minds can do nothing but think alike, eh? :)

BlackFalcon
12-21-2011, 08:22 AM

OOC: Okay I'm gonna be honest Romes, The sheepshagger joke is so old that no-one gets offended by it anymore, This applies to anyone wishing to make fun of the welsh, you need to find something else. I say this so you can think of something funnier and therefore bury him twice as fast.

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 08:23 AM
IC: how is that at all an intelligent comment! you are shooting yourself in the foot you moron.

IC: I don't see upon what base you keep implying that my own words are defeating me... is it because you know you can't win? Do you cry yourself to sleep at night knowing all the other wrestlers laugh at your talking skills? Do you attend those $500 seminiars held in hotel halls about improving your speaking ability? Do you attend community college classes on public speak? The first step on the road to improvement is admitting to the world that you know you sound like tacs in a blender when you speak.

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 08:24 AM
OOC: Okay I'm gonna be honest Romes, The sheepshagger joke is so old that no-one gets offended by it anymore, This applies to anyone wishing to make fun of the welsh, you need to find something else. I say this so you can think of something funnier and therefore bury him twice as fast.

So? People in the United States still think "That's what she said" is funny.

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 08:25 AM
exactly kash buddy its McCoy's openion i am aware i didn't officially beat roman and we're not 1-0 up but in converse its also just your openion so neither me or you can say who's "winning"

No ones winning.

We're just having a little fun before the real fun and games starts after X-Mas/the New Year...

Now, that is going to be a hell'a lot of fun!

Now, piss off and carry on getting owned by Romes.. You seem to enjoy it (I'm playing).

eboy
12-21-2011, 08:25 AM
So? People in the United States still think "That's what she said" is funny.

IC: his point was your jokes are lame and bland.

eboy
12-21-2011, 08:26 AM
No ones winning.

We're just having a little fun before the real fun and games starts after X-Mas/the New Year...

Now, that is going to be a hell'a lot of fun!

Now, piss off and carry on getting owned by Romes.. You seem to enjoy it (I'm playing).

i gathered lol

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 08:27 AM
IC: his point was your jokes are lame and bland.

IC: That's the thing! I don't have to pull out the good insults! I save those for people that I know will actually be able to go somewhere in this industry and aren't just gonna end up like Tony Atlas: used for comedy bits and never seen again.

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 08:29 AM
TBOZ is online... Will he get into the spirit of things and come and own us all?

Stay tuned and find out.

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 08:30 AM
TBOZ is online... Will he get into the spirit of things and come and own us all?

Stay tuned and find out.

Ask him if Zeus finally approved my request to move into Mt. Olympus.

Torphy
12-21-2011, 08:30 AM
IC: Alright man, anyone who argues someone as xenophobia and the accuses them of stereotypes liek Laziness and slobbery is just begging to get there hypocritical arse kicked. You see Arthur, You are obviously the type of Brit everyone hates: The pompous, egotistical, guy who thinks he's better than Yanks cuz you see them all as idiots. See I'm the type of brit people like, as in not a bigot. You trash Lenny Ray again and I guarantee, that My foot will be so far up your, the water on my knee will quench your thirst, got it?

IC: Welcome to the classroom simpleton, take a seat and accept your enlightenment. You dare call me a hypocrit? I am no xenophobe, I am salvation. I see the filth and scum for what it is and refuse to hide away from it like yourself, instead choosing to repair this shattered society, removing the cancer that blights it so that one day we may look upon the world and not wretch in disgust. Xenophone? Ha! I am bringing education to the worthless and mange-infested rejects of the world, and it just so happens JBW is next on my list.

Now let me address your clear misconception of my motives, I am not doing this for myself, I am doing this so that the world may one day be able to look upon itself and not wish to throttle itself violently. Only through educating the fools, the slow and the slovenly will I accomplish this thankless task, and you attack me for insulting American culture? Through your misplaced opinion you yourself have just classed them all as such. Rather than realising I see the entire world as filthy, you chose to believe I simply I see myself as superior to one nation. Oh feeble minded fool, I am superior to ALL nations, including our own, but have no fear wretch, once the rest of the world has been dealt with, rest assured there will be room for your friends, your family in the Arthur Lansdale School of Excellence.

But as for you, no, I have a much better idea for one such as yourself. I pray that we find ourselves crossing paths in the near future, for I wish to show you first hand just how it feels to have ligaments torn from bone, bone snapped from socket.. Your very notion of threatening me is flawed, for there is nothing you possess that can compare to the arsenal of submission holds that I wield. I am the saviour this industry needs, no more shall apes and demented ogres parade themselves as wrestlers, a true wrestler is amongst you now, and his name is Arthur Lansdale.. Mr Arthur Lansdale.. class dismissed...

Torphy
12-21-2011, 08:32 AM
Thanks, man!! That means a lot.

I was about to go and read your Christmas show but I ended up having a little IC session.. You may have noticed :)

Also, yeah, obviously great minds can do nothing but think alike, eh? :)

OOC: Aye i noticed this IC party that has kicked off and thought i'd join the fun for a change!

eboy
12-21-2011, 08:34 AM
IC: That's the thing! I don't have to pull out the good insults! I save those for people that I know will actually be able to go somewhere in this industry and aren't just gonna end up like Tony Atlas: used for comedy bits and never seen again.

IC: wheres that K-Jammin at least he is worth arguing with!

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 08:36 AM

IC: It's called showing respect. Something that you know nothing about it seems.

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 08:38 AM
IC: wheres that K-Jammin at least he is worth arguing with!

IC: He's out shaggin' women and shaggin' more women. Seriously, the man spends at least 80% of his salary on women.

Lemme put it to you this way, Billy. You're running. You're losing so bad that you're running away. And when it comes to a match in the ring--well, you won't have any place to run away to. Now scoot on back to your EWNCW locker room, cry over some Rocky Road ice cream and I'll see you in a ring. Oh, and I wouldn't go around making mistatements about whom you've defeated. Nothing says "I lost" than proclaiming victory in a battle of words.

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 08:40 AM
Let's not argue about who's 'winning' these IC back and forths. Nobody's keeping count.

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 08:41 AM
OOC: Aye i noticed this IC party that has kicked off and thought i'd join the fun for a change!

Yeah, I'm usually too busy for such frivolity, but, I finally have a few hours spare and I thought I'd show everyone just how awesome I am at this shit ;)

IC as Ma$$@Romes.. Bruv, I'm totally up for just going there and kicking the fucking door down! It's not like there's actual real life gods in that place! All it is is just a bunch of (admitedly epic) beards and "Brazilians" getting combed and groomed.. Armed with nothing but a pair of clippers, we'd fucking own that place!

Ma$$_Shave us

Torphy
12-21-2011, 08:42 AM
Let's not argue about who's 'winning' these IC back and forths. Nobody's keeping count.

I agree with that 200%, arguing over who 'wins' IC exchanges is basically taking IC into OOC and could result in some serious falling outs, so spend less time worrying about who's winning and more time making potential matches for us writers to book!

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 08:45 AM
Yeah, I'm usually too busy for such frivolity, but, I finally have a few hours spare and I thought I'd show everyone just how awesome I am at this shit ;)

IC as Ma$$@Romes.. Bruv, I'm totally up for just going there and kicking the fucking door down! It's not like there's actual real life gods in that place! All it is is just a bunch of (admitedly epic) beards and "Brazilians" getting combed and groomed.. Armwd with nothing but a pair of clippers, we'd fucking own that place!

Ma$$_Shave us

IC: They're still a little freaked out after that whole Kratos event thing. Might not be the best idea.

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 08:45 AM
Let's not argue about who's 'winning' these IC back and forths. Nobody except my life partner Billy Mac is keeping count.

IC as Ma$$: Fixed!!

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 08:46 AM

Cheers! That is a good point, Thunder.

On a slightly unrelated note: What's the application process to get knighted? I wonder cause I was gonna say "Sir Thunder" but then I remembered that is an official title.

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 08:48 AM
Cheers! That is a good point, Thunder.

On a slightly unrelated note: What's the application process to get knighted? I wonder cause I was gonna say "Sir Thunder" but then I remembered that is an official title.

o_O Are you serious bro?

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 08:49 AM
o_O Are you serious bro?

Kinda? I just wanna know how it works o.o Does some upperlevel politican nominate you or something?

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 08:52 AM
Kinda? I just wanna know how it works o.o Does some upperlevel politican nominate you or something?

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. But you certainly don't apply for it lol!
I think someone nominates you, and then you're in an application process. But of course you have to have a valid reason to be considered. For example, one of my friend's father is in the application process for another title (not knight), since he's been running aid missions to Bosnia for the best part of 20 years.

Torphy
12-21-2011, 08:52 AM

There are hundreds of ways to get one of the various royal honours OBE, CBE, a Knighthood etc.

From cleaning toilets in a school for 50 years to winning three trophies in one season at a football club, you can receive such an honour by doing pretty much anything if enough people nominate you.

BlackFalcon
12-21-2011, 08:53 AM
IC: Welcome to the classroom simpleton, take a seat and accept your enlightenment. You dare call me a hypocrit? I am no xenophobe, I am salvation. I see the filth and scum for what it is and refuse to hide away from it like yourself, instead choosing to repair this shattered society, removing the cancer that blights it so that one day we may look upon the world and not wretch in disgust. Xenophone? Ha! I am bringing education to the worthless and mange-infested rejects of the world, and it just so happens JBW is next on my list.

Now let me address your clear misconception of my motives, I am not doing this for myself, I am doing this so that the world may one day be able to look upon itself and not wish to throttle itself violently. Only through educating the fools, the slow and the slovenly will I accomplish this thankless task, and you attack me for insulting American culture? Through your misplaced opinion you yourself have just classed them all as such. Rather than realising I see the entire world as filthy, you chose to believe I simply I see myself as superior to one nation. Oh feeble minded fool, I am superior to ALL nations, including our own, but have no fear wretch, once the rest of the world has been dealt with, rest assured there will be room for your friends, your family in the Arthur Lansdale School of Excellence.

But as for you, no, I have a much better idea for one such as yourself. I pray that we find ourselves crossing paths in the near future, for I wish to show you first hand just how it feels to have ligaments torn from bone, bone snapped from socket.. Your very notion of threatening me is flawed, for there is nothing you possess that can compare to the arsenal of submission holds that I wield. I am the saviour this industry needs, no more shall apes and demented ogres parade themselves as wrestlers, a true wrestler is amongst you now, and his name is Arthur Lansdale.. Mr Arthur Lansdale.. class dismissed...

IC: Now there's the problem "Teacher" You're talking to Grade A Anarchist who more than willing to knock that God complex right out of you. You can be trained in The Stu Hart Dungeon for all I care, You have to get a hold locked on first. Let me read you something that my good freind Kash said in an interview for JBW Magazine:

Kash: Yeah, Connor is my Crimson, or my '99 Test. He's a young workhorse, who's found himself in the enviable position of being in the right place at the right time. He's also six foot seven inches, 280 pounds which makes him a believable world beater, and is all about Chaos, which makes him fun to book. He can work well with faces or heels, and could just as easily shake a guys hand as he could break it in two.

So you see Artie, You try and lock a hold on me, and I'll tear you arm off without giving a fancy name, are we clear? good

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 08:55 AM
I'm not entirely sure to be honest. But you certainly don't apply for it lol!
I think someone nominates you, and then you're in an application process. But of course you have to have a valid reason to be considered. For example, one of my friend's father is in the application process for another title (not knight), since he's been running aid missions to Bosnia for the best part of 20 years.

There are hundreds of ways to get one of the various royal honours OBE, CBE, a Knighthood etc.

From cleaning toilets in a school for 50 years to winning three trophies in one season at a football club, you can receive such an honour by doing pretty much anything if enough people nominate you.

Huh.... So I've gotta do something great and do it multiple times... Can I invade Germany on behalf of the Royal Crown? Would I get knighted if I succeeded? I've always wanted to visit Germany...

Kashdinero
12-21-2011, 08:55 AM
I know that people can actually buy a "lord" title, but as far as becoming a knight.. By the queens grace?

Torphy
12-21-2011, 08:56 AM
Huh.... So I've gotta do something great and do it multiple times... Can I invade Germany on behalf of the Royal Crown? Would I get knighted if I succeeded? I've always wanted to visit Germany...

Considering 'her madge' is descended from Germans, I reckon you'd have to change targets lol

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 09:00 AM
Considering 'her madge' is descended from Germans, I reckon you'd have to change targets lol

France it is! Préparez vos fesses, France!

Torphy
12-21-2011, 09:00 AM
IC: Now there's the problem "Teacher" You're talking to Grade A Anarchist who more than willing to knock that God complex right out of you. You can be trained in The Stu Hart Dungeon for all I care, You have to get a hold locked on first. Let me read you something that my good freind Kash said in an interview for JBW Magazine:

So you see Artie, You try and lock a hold on me, and I'll tear you arm off without giving a fancy name, are we clear? good

IC: I assume you've heard the saying 'The bigger the better'? As you seem to have based your entire argument upon it. Perhaps you've heard this one too? The bigger they are the harder they fall, you may consider yourself Goliath but you look upon David. Size and Strength are nothing unless you can back it up with finesse, intelligence and foresight, of which I have an abundance. But fear not, you're clearly a charity case and I may feel inclined to go easy on you.

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 09:32 AM
IC: respect? Who the fuck gives a shit about respect. This is about who is better that who not fucking respect. Get off your high horse and put up your fists not like you'll be much of a challenge anyway

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 09:39 AM
IC: respect? Who the fuck gives a shit about respect. This is about who is better that who not fucking respect. Get off your high horse and put up your fists not like you'll be much of a challenge anyway

IC: Hmm, it seems that Shuriken's respect mission has failed here as-well.

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 09:57 AM
IC: Hmm, it seems that Shuriken's respect mission has failed here as-well.

IC: Respect mission? Why the fuck should I show an OUNCE of respect towards you or your rag tag piece of shit company you call EWNCW? Shuriken's respect mission is of no concern to me and frankly you don't fucking deserve it. All I see you do is complain and bitch about losing Shuriken. Grow the fuck up and utilize the talents you have without bitching that "shuriken won't put them over wha wha wha" Oh and Tell Markus I'm coming for him!

SilverGhost
12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
*JBW Camera's follow a hooded Shuriken in a luxurious Japanese Hotel. He walks up to the Hotel Front Desk*

Shuriken: Can you please tell me where Billy McCoy's room is?

Hotel Assistant: Room 306

Thank you very much.

*Shuriken and the JBW camera guys make their way to McCoy's front door. Shuriken hears moans and screams filled with lust beyond the door*

Shuriken:*whispers at the camera* Get everything ok?

*Camera men nod for understanding. Shuriken sees a "Don't not disturb" door sign, has an evil grin on his face, and kicks Billy McCoy's room down. Shuriken and the JBW crew rush in to see McCoy and a geisha having sex on a bed.

McCoy: WHAT THE FUCK!?!

*Shuriken swiftly punches McCoy on his face, hitting him multiple times with such force that started to make him bleed and bruise up already.*

Shuriken: We aren't done yet McCoy!"

*Shuriken quickly grabs a lamp and uses the electrical cord to choke out McCoy, causing him to get red marks on his neck. Then Shruiken uses the lamp as a weapon, instantly busting McCoy open. Shuriken then goes to where the TV is to pick it and throws it at McCoy. Shuriken then sees canes on the wall, picks it, and starts beating McCoy with it. Shuriken grabs McCoy and throws him on a dining table, filled with a lot of food. Shuriken throws food at McCoy.

Shuriken: Must taste good huh? Enjoying this!? TELL ME McCOY!

*Shuriken gets a vase filled with flowers and bashes McCoy on the head. He then sees an object that made him grin so much.*
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_578/12962010860jGuDf.jpg

*With the kenzans in hand, Shuriken goes to McCoy slowly, McCoy, beaten and bleeding, tries to defend but Shuriken has enough power and hate flowing beats McCoy with kicks and knees. Shuriken then jabs the kenzans on McCoy's head*
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OiRDYsAbGUw/TDCHFZvheyI/AAAAAAAAAEc/w5hGfAowE60/s1600/abdullah-kobayashi-kenzan.jpg

Shuriken takes the bloody beaten mess of McCoy to the bathroom, puts him in the tub, and turns on the cold water.

Shuriken: You wanted to see the real me, McCoy?

*Shuriken then lowers his hood. The cameras see that Shuriken a kanji sign on his face."

Shuriken: The real me....is filled with HATE! ANGER! AND AGGRESSION! *At the JBW cameramen* We must go. We have made enough damage....

*JBW cameras and Shuriken leave the room quickly while McCoy is still hurt on the bathtub*

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 10:12 AM
IC: Respect mission? Why the fuck should I show an OUNCE of respect towards you or your rag tag piece of shit company you call EWNCW? Shuriken's respect mission is of no concern to me and frankly you don't fucking deserve it. All I see you do is complain and bitch about losing Shuriken. Grow the fuck up and utilize the talents you have without bitching that "shuriken won't put them over wha wha wha" Oh and Tell Markus I'm coming for him!

IC: Woah, there. Looks like someone forgot to take their pills today! Do me a favor and stay out of the big boy's business will ya?
And if you want Markus, you can go and get him yourself.

68wPayne
12-21-2011, 10:16 AM

IC: Boy I ain't gonna argue that I've had my share of bumps to the noggin. Kinda comes with the territory of this business. But see *holds up a Coors Light bottle* and my little friend here have put our share of knots on fuckers' heads. See you're the same type of holier-than-thou British trash that thought they could just walk over America in the Revolution, and then got your asses handed to ya' cause of backwoods country know-how. Believe me son I will crack your skull open like a goddamn pinata and send your ass back across the fuckin' ocean with your tail between your legs. You think you're all high and mighty cause you ain't from round here? Well sumbitch you're in my damn trailer park now so again I dare you, I even double dog dare you motherfucker, if'n you feelin' antsy we can do this damn thing. *spits dip juice at Arthur's feet and stares hard into his eyes*

AirBourne
12-21-2011, 10:16 AM
*JBW Camera's follow a hooded Shuriken in a luxurious Japanese Hotel. He walks up to the Hotel Front Desk*

Shuriken: Can you please tell me where Billy McCoy's room is?

Hotel Assistant: Room 306

Thank you very much.

*Shuriken and the JBW camera guys make their way to McCoy's front door. Shuriken hears moans and screams filled with lust beyond the door*

Shuriken:*whispers at the camera* Get everything ok?

*Camera men nod for understanding. Shuriken sees a "Don't not disturb" door sign, has an evil grin on his face, and kicks Billy McCoy's room down. Shuriken and the JBW crew rush in to see McCoy and a geisha having sex on a bed.

McCoy: WHAT THE FUCK!?!

*Shuriken swiftly punches McCoy on his face, hitting him multiple times with such force that started to make him bleed and bruise up already.*

Shuriken: We aren't done yet McCoy!"

*Shuriken quickly grabs a lamp and uses the electrical cord to choke out McCoy, causing him to get red marks on his neck. Then Shruiken uses the lamp as a weapon, instantly busting McCoy open. Shuriken then goes to where the TV is to pick it and throws it at McCoy. Shuriken then sees canes on the wall, picks it, and starts beating McCoy with it. Shuriken grabs McCoy and throws him on a dining table, filled with a lot of food. Shuriken throws food at McCoy.

Shuriken: Must taste good huh? Enjoying this!? TELL ME McCOY!

*Shuriken gets a vase filled with flowers and bashes McCoy on the head. He then sees an object that made him grin so much.*
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_578/12962010860jGuDf.jpg

*With the kenzans in hand, Shuriken goes to McCoy slowly, McCoy, beaten and bleeding, tries to defend but Shuriken has enough power and hate flowing beats McCoy with kicks and knees. Shuriken then jabs the kenzans on McCoy's head*
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OiRDYsAbGUw/TDCHFZvheyI/AAAAAAAAAEc/w5hGfAowE60/s1600/abdullah-kobayashi-kenzan.jpg

Shuriken takes the bloody beaten mess of McCoy to the bathroom, puts him in the tub, and turns on the cold water.

Shuriken: You wanted to see the real me, McCoy?

*Shuriken then lowers his hood. The cameras see that Shuriken a kanji sign on his face."

Shuriken: The real me....is filled with HATE! ANGER! AND AGGRESSION! *At the JBW cameramen* We must go. We have made enough damage....

*JBW cameras and Shuriken leave the room quickly while McCoy is still hurt on the bathtub*

Ryan "The Freak" Wells waits in the front lobby for Shruiken with a sledgehammer

Shruiken and his cameraman walks out of the elevator and turns the corner and Wells hit Shruiken with the sledgehammer in the face

Shruiken falls on his back, barely conscious

Wells scares the cameraman away and grabs the camera and drops it on Skruiken and gets him in the gut and he writhes in pain

Wells picks up Skruiken and Freak Attacks him through the glass front door

Huh bitch??? You want to sneak attack someone? I got your number! I can handle you, want to sneak up and hurt one of our's, I'll do it right back to you!

Wells leaves while Shruiken is out cold covered in blood and glass

AirBourne
12-21-2011, 10:19 AM
IC: Boy I ain't gonna argue that I've had my share of bumps to the noggin. Kinda comes with the territory of this business. But see *holds up a Coors Light bottle* and my little friend here have put our share of knots on fuckers' heads. See you're the same type of holier-than-thou British trash that thought they could just walk over America in the Revolution, and then got your asses handed to ya' cause of backwoods country know-how. Believe me son I will crack your skull open like a goddamn pinata and send your ass back across the fuckin' ocean with your tail between your legs. You think you're all high and mighty cause you ain't from round here? Well sumbitch you're in my damn trailer park now so again I dare you, I even double dog dare you motherfucker, if'n you feelin' antsy we can do this damn thing. *spits dip juice at Arthur's feet and stares hard into his eyes*

IC: I may not like Lansdale, but he is EWNCW, and I'm gonna defend him. You southern piece of drinkin' and smokin' shit better shut your mouth before I do it for you, I'll smash that bottle over your head and you'll have another bump of the head to talk about!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-21-2011, 10:20 AM
HJ... connect with me on Skype: rated_robko

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 10:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLYnBhy7wcQ

Look what I found!

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 10:22 AM
HJ... connect with me on Skype: rated_robko

Just call?

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 10:25 AM
Ryan "The Freak" Wells waits in the front lobby for Shruiken with a sledgehammer

Shruiken and his cameraman walks out of the elevator and turns the corner and Wells hit Shruiken with the sledgehammer in the face

Shruiken falls on his back, barely conscious

Wells scares the cameraman away and grabs the camera and drops it on Skruiken and gets him in the gut and he writhes in pain

Wells picks up Skruiken and Freak Attacks him through the glass front door

Huh bitch??? You want to sneak attack someone? I got your number! I can handle you, want to sneak up and hurt one of our's, I'll do it right back to you!

Wells leaves while Shruiken is out cold covered in blood and glass

*HolyJose bursts through the hotel lobby and sneak attacks Wells and sends him through the wall. Picks up Shuriken and leave in the rental car* Fucking owe me for this Shuriken

SilverGhost
12-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Aww...I had a good comeback! Ok :(

68wPayne
12-21-2011, 10:29 AM
IC: I may not like Lansdale, but he is EWNCW, and I'm gonna defend him. You southern piece of drinkin' and smokin' shit better shut your mouth before I do it for you, I'll smash that bottle over your head and you'll have another bump of the head to talk about!

IC: Well lookie here folks, looks like I am gettin' all the EWNCW girls all kinds of riled up. I'm sorry, did I upset you by talkin' bout your little ragamuffin? You wanna jump my boy Jackie Chan for givin' that lil' bitch McCoy exactly what he had comin' to him and then come hollarin' at Ol' Lenny Ray because I told that spotted dick eatin' fairy that just cause he may be damn good at Scrabble don't mean he can come into MY HOUSE and try to talk shit to MY LOCKER ROOM. So if'n you like takin' men from behind that's your personal life...ahem...Freak, but I guran-damn-tee that if'n you wanna try that shit to The Redneck Wreckin' Machine I'll dump your fuckin' body at a pig farm and let them have their way with ya'.

68wPayne
12-21-2011, 10:30 AM
*HolyJose bursts through the hotel lobby and sneak attacks Wells and sends him through the wall. Picks up Shuriken and leave in the rental car* Fucking owe me for this Shuriken

IC: See there, I just mention pinata and look who pops up

AirBourne
12-21-2011, 10:31 AM

IC: 'Tis a scratch, the damage is done to Shruiken.

SilverGhost
12-21-2011, 10:32 AM
IC: 'Tis a scratch, the damage is done to Shruiken.

IC: Heh....McCoy isn't doing better either....I am on the Path of Rage now.....I will be back to get you and the rest....

AirBourne
12-21-2011, 10:33 AM
IC: Well lookie here folks, looks like I am gettin' all the EWNCW girls all kinds of riled up. I'm sorry, did I upset you by talkin' bout your little ragamuffin? You wanna jump my boy Jackie Chan for givin' that lil' bitch McCoy exactly what he had comin' to him and then come hollarin' at Ol' Lenny Ray because I told that spotted dick eatin' fairy that just cause he may be damn good at Scrabble don't mean he can come into MY HOUSE and try to talk shit to MY LOCKER ROOM. So if'n you like takin' men from behind that's your personal life...ahem...Freak, but I guran-damn-tee that if'n you wanna try that shit to The Redneck Wreckin' Machine I'll dump your fuckin' body at a pig farm and let them have their way with ya'.

IC: I'd like to see you try and hurt me you drunk southern belle piece of shit. Come on, I dare you, I'll destroy you anytime.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-21-2011, 10:37 AM
Just call?

Connect with me as a friend first foolish man.

SilverGhost
12-21-2011, 10:38 AM

How about you read the beatdown that Shuriken gave to McCoy? :p

68wPayne
12-21-2011, 10:38 AM
IC: I'd like to see you try and hurt me you drunk southern belle piece of shit. Come on, I dare you, I'll destroy you anytime.

IC: Boy I'll fuck you up six ways till Sunday and be done in enough time to be sittin' in the Lazy Boy on Sunday drinkin' a beer and watchin' the game. I've been threatened by drunk old codgers in a bar and felt more threatened than I am of you right now. So why don't you settle your little ass down, get your panties out of their little bunch, and let the goddamn men fuckin' work and have supper on the table when we get done.

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 10:39 AM

When did this match take place?

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-21-2011, 10:40 AM

Going to play catch-up on all of that later. :) Got lots to do right now. Although, I did see it visually lol.

AirBourne
IC: Boy I'll fuck you up six ways till Sunday and be done in enough time to be sittin' in the Lazy Boy on Sunday drinkin' a beer and watchin' the game. I've been threatened by drunk old codgers in a bar and felt more threatened than I am of you right now. So why don't you settle your little ass down, get your panties out of their little bunch, and let the goddamn men fuckin' work and have supper on the table when we get done.

IC: He is for real? My god, I fear I don't want to hurt mentally handicapped people, I might do more damage to you, if that is even possible at this stage shown your mental capacity.

AirBourne

And then read how Wells destroyed Shruiken.

SilverGhost
12-21-2011, 10:42 AM
When did this match take place?

Going to play catch-up on all of that later. :) Got lots to do right now. Although, I did see it visually lol.

A few pages back. Enjoy!

And then read how Wells destroyed Shruiken.

Wells being a bodyguard to McCoy. Boo! At least Shuriken get shit done by himself :p

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 10:42 AM

I sent a friend request!

68wPayne
12-21-2011, 10:48 AM
IC: He is for real? My god, I fear I don't want to hurt mentally handicapped people, I might do more damage to you, if that is even possible at this stage shown your mental capacity.

IC: My mental capacity? This is comin' from a guy who is enemy territory actively pissin' off superior numbers and much better army and still talkin' shit after you get jumped by the Mexican Jumpin' Bean Jose cause you attacked the only guy in the locker room who I think is pretty much liked by everyone, even me and I hate most people, in Jackie Chan. You're like the end of a bad joke son, you may get a courtesy chuckle out of pity but when it's all said and done you're gonna be loaded up in the back of the ambulance and carted off. Don't worry though, I'll send you a DVD of the JBW victory party to keep you company.

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 10:54 AM
IC: My mental capacity? This is comin' from a guy who is enemy territory actively pissin' off superior numbers and much better army and still talkin' shit after you get jumped by the Mexican Jumpin' Bean Jose cause you attacked the only guy in the locker room who I think is pretty much liked by everyone, even me and I hate most people, in Jackie Chan. You're like the end of a bad joke son, you may get a courtesy chuckle out of pity but when it's all said and done you're gonna be loaded up in the back of the ambulance and carted off. Don't worry though, I'll send you a DVD of the JBW victory party to keep you company.

IC: Sadly this is the kind of insult I expect from a redneck from you. I went and saved Shuriken because EWNCW can't move on and plus I fucking hate Ryan Wells

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 10:57 AM
IC: Sadly this is the kind of insult I expect from a redneck from you. I went and saved Shuriken because EWNCW can't move on and plus I fucking hate Ryan Wells

IC: Please, enough with the "they haven't moved on" and "the can't get over Shuriken"! give me a break. We have moved on. EWNCW is bigger and better than ever, and we achieved that without him, regretfully.
I only have a problem with the way he left. e made promises to the talents and he broke them. That shows lack of respect, and honor. That, is my problem.

68wPayne
12-21-2011, 10:57 AM

IC: It wasn't a real insult...more of an insult of appreciation cause you stuck up for Jackie Chan. In Lenny Ray's book that was me givin' you a gold star for the day. Dammit people just cause I talk shit don't mean I'm really talkin' shit unless I'm really talkin' shit.

SilverGhost
12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
IC: It wasn't a real insult...more of an insult of appreciation cause you stuck up for Jackie Chan. In Lenny Ray's book that was me givin' you a gold star for the day. Dammit people just cause I talk shit don't mean I'm really talkin' shit unless I'm really talkin' shit.

LBR! LBR! LBR!

lol

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 10:59 AM

IC: *scratches heard* okay then....

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 11:02 AM
IC: Please, enough with the "they haven't moved on" and "the can't get over Shuriken"! give me a break. We have moved on. EWNCW is bigger and better than ever, and we achieved that without him, regretfully.
I only have a problem with the way he left. e made promises to the talents and he broke them. That shows lack of respect, and honor. That, is my problem.

IC: That doesn't sound like moving on to me. It sounds like a bitter son of a bitch who doesn't realize what they have and only rely on Shuriken to help but their stars over. Tommy aren't YOU one of their biggest stars? COULDN'T YOU put them over? Shuriken is one man who left while the "originals" are sill there to help put over talent. You're just a bitter man who can't let go of a grudge

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 11:06 AM
Who wants a new t-shirt?

http://www.customink.com/designs/proofs/hrg0-000m-wrhz/front.jpg

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 11:09 AM
IC: That doesn't sound like moving on to me. It sounds like a bitter son of a bitch who doesn't realize what they have and only rely on Shuriken to help but their stars over. Tommy aren't YOU one of their biggest stars? COULDN'T YOU put them over? Shuriken is one man who left while the "originals" are sill there to help put over talent. You're just a bitter man who can't let go of a grudge

IC: I honestly give up with you my man. Your brain is just not able to process the information I'm relaying to you.
Who was there to put me over? Nobody. And then I had to take matters into my own hands, and do something that put the whole company in a frenzy! But in the long term, it worked out, because I became that star, and I'm now helping the future come through.

Shuriken preaches respect and honor when he himself acted in the most disrespectful an dishonorable way possible. He essentially spat in my face, the faces of the EWNCW roster, and in the company's face by not fulfilling promises.
Had he done the same to you, you would understand, but you don't. So again, I'll ask you to leave your oversized nose out of my business.

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 11:10 AM
Who wants a new t-shirt?

http://www.customink.com/designs/proofs/hrg0-000m-wrhz/front.jpg

Where's my Lenny Lightning T-Shirt?! I've placed an order for months! :p

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 11:11 AM
Where's my Lenny Lightning T-Shirt?! I've placed an order for months! :p

I'll have to find the link myself, but you could seriously buy yourself one o.o

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 11:16 AM
IC: I honestly give up with you my man. Your brain is just not able to process the information I'm relaying to you.
Who was there to put me over? Nobody. And then I had to take matters into my own hands, and do something that put the whole company in a frenzy! But in the long term, it worked out, because I became that star, and I'm now helping the future come through.

Shuriken preaches respect and honor when he himself acted in the most disrespectful an dishonorable way possible. He essentially spat in my face, the faces of the EWNCW roster, and in the company's face by not fulfilling promises.
Had he done the same to you, you would understand, but you don't. So again, I'll ask you to leave your oversized nose out of my business.

IC: You took matters into your own hands. So why the fuck can't the rest of the roster realize that. Better yet YOU can start to get them over. See your business is my business because you are walking into MY domain therefore I get involved. Did it ever occur to you that the company didn't need him? Did it occur to you that those younger talents didn't need him to put them over. That they were already over with the crowd? Tommy you don't understand that you have an insane amount of talent that didn't need Shuriken to put them over but instead they were well on their way already. It seems like you can't get that through your thick skull. Tommy let it go. He didn't spit in the face of EWNCW all he did was realize that the company no longer needed him. If you want to know who his face he did spit in was TDA who more than deserved the world title at Rampage of the Titans but comes in to just take it away from him. But that is neither here nor there it was just an example. Tommy you took matters into your own hands once do it again to get your people over. But apparently you need Shuriken to do it for you.

AirBourne
12-21-2011, 11:17 AM

IC: And you're a stupid worthless piece of shit who can't comprehend simple concepts apparently, this business and life itself is about promises and working hard to achieve goals, not like you who thinks everything should be handed to him with little to no work required. I can't wait to get my hands on you and around that skinny little neck of your's and squeeze the life away from you.

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 11:18 AM
Actually, if anyone knows where the Lenny Lightning Design is on (what website) I can reshow it. Unfortunately I cannot find it.

Edit: FOUND IT! If only I could remember how to share them @.@ Jose you figured it out once.

SilverGhost
12-21-2011, 11:18 AM
Shuriken is at his room, tending to his wounds. He then sees a dark figure on the reflection of a mirror.

???: You have done well.....Anger is flowing through you. I'm impressed.

Shuriken: Quiet. I only did what I wanted to do. You weren't an influence.

???: Do you hate them?

Shuriken:.......yes.....for what they did to me.....I can careless about what they said about respect....since they didn't show me.....I let go of everything....for this chance of revenge....

???: Good....keep at it.....

The dark figure fades away as Shuriken looks on.

Shuriken: The real me....angry....

68wPayne
12-21-2011, 11:19 AM

IC: Well in my opinion there Tom we can't keep our noses out of it cause y'all made a personal issue into a business one. Y'all could have just worked whatever out with Ching Long or however y'all wanted to settle it. But y'all are in the JBW arenas, attackin' JBW rasslers, and essentially bringing about a war that will end with your company face down in the mud. Sorry buddy, but when your folks are tryin' to fuck with Lenny Ray's beer money is when Lenny Ray gets pissed.

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 11:21 AM
IC: And you're a stupid worthless piece of shit who can't comprehend simple concepts apparently, this business and life itself is about promises and working hard to achieve goals, not like you who thinks everything should be handed to him with little to no work required. I can't wait to get my hands on you and around that skinny little neck of your's and squeeze the life away from you.

IC: And you are an idiot. What have the Roids messed up your thinking process? This company is about lies and deceit I learned that the hard way. Never rely on promises because they will be broken. I more than deserve what i get because I worked for them. I demand a world title shot because there is nothing left for me to do in the mid card and tag team division I held both the World Television and World Tag Team Titles at the same time. So don't you dare say I didn't earn anything. I need to prove that I can hang in the main event That's what I want to show people

SilverGhost
12-21-2011, 11:22 AM
IC: Well in my opinion there Tom we can't keep our noses out of it cause y'all made a personal issue into a business one. Y'all could have just worked whatever out with Ching Long or however y'all wanted to settle it. But y'all are in the JBW arenas, attackin' JBW rasslers, and essentially bringing about a war that will end with your company face down in the mud. Sorry buddy, but when your folks are tryin' to fuck with Lenny Ray's beer money is when Lenny Ray gets pissed.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_knkvaxcxu7Q/TGM-gjsBptI/AAAAAAAAATY/my8-6jhsNj8/s1600/carrey+truman+show.jpg

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 11:22 AM
Shuriken is at his room, tending to his wounds. He then sees a dark figure on the reflection of a mirror.

???: You have done well.....Anger is flowing through you. I'm impressed.

Shuriken: Quiet. I only did what I wanted to do. You weren't an influence.

???: Do you hate them?

Shuriken:.......yes.....for what they did to me.....I can careless about what they said about respect....since they didn't show me.....I let go of everything....for this chance of revenge....

???: Good....keep at it.....

The dark figure fades away as Shuriken looks on.

Shuriken: The real me....angry....

IC: You better be able to hold your own now Shurkien! I'm off to catch another flight

SilverGhost
12-21-2011, 11:24 AM
IC: You better be able to hold your own now Shurkien! I'm off to catch another flight

IC: Tch..But thanks anyways.

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 11:25 AM
IC: You took matters into your own hands. So why the fuck can't the rest of the roster realize that. Better yet YOU can start to get them over. See your business is my business because you are walking into MY domain therefore I get involved. Did it ever occur to you that the company didn't need him? Did it occur to you that those younger talents didn't need him to put them over. That they were already over with the crowd? Tommy you don't understand that you have an insane amount of talent that didn't need Shuriken to put them over but instead they were well on their way already. It seems like you can't get that through your thick skull. Tommy let it go. He didn't spit in the face of EWNCW all he did was realize that the company no longer needed him. If you want to know who his face he did spit in was TDA who more than deserved the world title at Rampage of the Titans but comes in to just take it away from him. But that is neither here nor there it was just an example. Tommy you took matters into your own hands once do it again to get your people over. But apparently you need Shuriken to do it for you.

IC: Don't you get it? I am but one guy. One cog in the wheel that is EWNCW. Shuriken was an important cog in the wheel. Whichever way you look at it, he was our main guy, the cornerstone of the company. And your boss simply 'told him' to come here, and he obeyed, without questions.
You know what? I think I'll have to advise the EWNCW hierarchy to do that. I'll get them to tell one of your top guys to jump ship. Then we'll see how you feel about it.

AirBourne
12-21-2011, 11:26 AM
IC: And you are an idiot. What have the Roids messed up your thinking process? This company is about lies and deceit I learned that the hard way. Never rely on promises because they will be broken. I more than deserve what i get because I worked for them. I demand a world title shot because there is nothing left for me to do in the mid card and tag team division I held both the World Television and World Tag Team Titles at the same time. So don't you dare say I didn't earn anything. I need to prove that I can hang in the main event That's what I want to show people

IC: No steroids have ever entered my system. Mere jealousy of my physique? I think that is what it is. You don't deserve no title shot, you earn your title shot, which I know you can't do with your skill and move set. You deserve shit because that is what you are, don't go after my thinking process when all you are thinking is about titles. While I focus on more important things, like protecting my brothers in the EWNCW and the fans that root for me in my goddamn corner every goddamn night I fight pathetic, waste of time and space pieces of shits like you. So you want to deserve anything? Beat someone with talent, which means, no one from JBW, but me, I dare you to try and stack up to me and I promise you, you will fall like all the rest and you will regret ever speaking of a world title shot because you will not and never will deserve one if you can't even beat anyone with talent, don't use JBW as an example, you all suck here, I dare you to try and face me and I swear to god, you will, you will be destroyed.

EWNCW - 2
JBW - 0

Get owned bitch.

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 11:37 AM
IC: No steroids have ever entered my system. Mere jealousy of my physique? I think that is what it is. You don't deserve no title shot, you earn your title shot, which I know you can't do with your skill and move set. You deserve shit because that is what you are, don't go after my thinking process when all you are thinking is about titles. While I focus on more important things, like protecting my brothers in the EWNCW and the fans that root for me in my goddamn corner every goddamn night I fight pathetic, waste of time and space pieces of shits like you. So you want to deserve anything? Beat someone with talent, which means, no one from JBW, but me, I dare you to try and stack up to me and I promise you, you will fall like all the rest and you will regret ever speaking of a world title shot because you will not and never will deserve one if you can't even beat anyone with talent, don't use JBW as an example, you all suck here, I dare you to try and face me and I swear to god, you will, you will be destroyed.

EWNCW - 2
JBW - 0

Get owned bitch.

IC: Oh you're funny. Did you not just see me help the man I hate most in this company (actually I think I hate Alpha Dog more but that's besides the point) to protect JBW. JBW has more talent then you'll ever have Bitchtista. I focus on titles because that's what shows you're the best in the division. You're a horrible excuse of talent. You don't even use the promo right. You only care of putting yourself over while burying the rest. I have saide EWNCW has great talent except for the likes of you. I do care about myself because that's the only person who I know won't stab me in the back. And God knows I'd gladly do it to someone else. I've done it on multiple occasions. You Ryan, you are just a pathetic excuse for a human meet me in the ring. Markus Beerstien was a much more valient and more talented opponent then you'll ever be. Now run along I have a question to answer.

68wPayne
12-21-2011, 11:38 AM

EWNCW - 2
JBW - 0

Get owned bitch.

IC: Damn son, you must be on something cause you're brain is fried more than chicken. How can you say that there ain't nobody with talent in JBW when you're fuckin' boss is sayin' he was the main cog in the machine in your company before he went on to bigger and better things? Are you sayin' that EWNCW builds itself around rasslers with no talent? Does that mean you are sayin' that you got no talent? Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure your good at other things. Maybe you could take up fishin'. As I told you before, you keep talkin' shit and you're writin' a check that your ass can't cash. *spits dip spit on the floor*

HolyJose2391
12-21-2011, 11:42 AM
IC: Damn son, you must be on something cause you're brain is fried more than chicken. How can you say that there ain't nobody with talent in JBW when you're fuckin' boss is sayin' he was the main cog in the machine in your company before he went on to bigger and better things? Are you sayin' that EWNCW builds itself around rasslers with no talent? Does that mean you are sayin' that you got no talent? Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure your good at other things. Maybe you could take up fishin'. As I told you before, you keep talkin' shit and you're writin' a check that your ass can't cash. *spits dip spit on the floor*

IC: What Robert E. Lee here said

BlackFalcon
12-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Ryan Wells' Reaction:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFaogRd6SQwhVGK7lkutuHGiCUhYfDw oqCijGAKPW_D18D8dVzMjjDIdjw

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 11:49 AM
JBW Shop T-Shirts:

Lenny Lightning's Shirt (http://www.uberprints.com/designs/shared/125622/16RegHT5crT5IIBugr57/)
http://www.uberprints.com/designs/temp/0/0/125/622/125622_16RegHT5crT5IIBugr57_1.jpg

JBW Logo Shirt (http://www.uberprints.com/designs/shared/125623/Tns2QHD5VdO6EUQp4LG4/)
http://www.uberprints.com/designs/temp/0/0/125/623/125623_Tns2QHD5VdO6EUQp4LG4_1.jpg

RomanFlare T-Shirt (http://www.uberprints.com/designs/shared/125629/94ttmPBDv4aZmrYXfz8F/)
http://www.uberprints.com/designs/temp/0/0/125/629/125629_94ttmPBDv4aZmrYXfz8F_1.jpghttp://www.uberprints.com/designs/temp/0/0/125/629/125629_94ttmPBDv4aZmrYXfz8F_2.jpg

BlackFalcon
12-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Hey romes could you do one for me? I've tried before but I haven't been able to get the pictures up like you can

Tommy Thunder
12-21-2011, 12:11 PM
JBW Shop T-Shirts:

Lenny Lightning's Shirt (http://www.uberprints.com/designs/shared/125622/16RegHT5crT5IIBugr57/)
http://www.uberprints.com/designs/temp/0/0/125/622/125622_16RegHT5crT5IIBugr57_1.jpg

Yaay!!! Lol! I remember seeing this one back in the day! I'll wear it every day!

RomanFlare
12-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Hey romes could you do one for me? I've tried before but I haven't been able to get the pictures up like you can

PM me the details and I'll see what I can do.